- To reach Dubai Creek, take the Green Line to the Creek metro station. Additional information When planning your day, first take into account journey times on the abra.
How do I get to Dubai Creek by Metro?
The Union Metro Station station is the nearest one to Dubai Creek in Dubai.
How do you get to Dubai Creek Harbour?
There are 3 ways to get from Dubai Creek (Dubai Metro) to Vida Creek Harbour, Dubai by subway, taxi or foot
- Take the subway from Rashidiya Metro Station 1 to BurJuman Metro Station 1.
- Take the subway from BurJuman Metro Station 1 to Creek Metro Station 1.
Where is creek in Dubai?
The creek’s initial inlet into mainland Dubai is along the Deira Corniche and Al Ras areas of eastern Dubai and along the Al Shindagha area of western Dubai. It then progresses south-eastward through the mainland, passing through Port Saeed and Dubai Creek Park.
Is Dubai Creek worth visiting?
Dubai creek is truly lovely It was because of the presence of the creek that people started living it the area, as they could go fishing or pearl diving. Located north of Al-Maktoum Bridge, one of best attractions is the Dhow Wharfage, where you can spot some beautiful dhows that are more than 100 years old.
Is the Dubai Creek man made?
Is Dubai Creek man-made? It is one of the natural waterfront areas which extended in 1955 to enhance the transport and trade operations. Now it can accommodate the largest vessels from Arabian Gulf for trade in the Dubai Creek.
How much is the entrance fee in Dubai Museum?
Dubai Museum entrance fee is AED 3 or INR 58 per person (for adults) and AED 1 or INR 20 for children (below 6 years). Dubai Museum tickets can be purchased along with the tickets of Dubai Fort. Dubai Museum entry fee is inclusive of a visit to Dubai Fort as well.
Is there any entry fee for Dubai Creek Harbour?
Tickets to enter Creek Park in 2020 cost just 5 AED (£1.01, €1.2, $1.36). Payment is by Nol card (contactless travel card) only. Entry is free for children under 2 and the disabled.
What happened to Dubai Creek Tower?
On April 4, 2020, Emaar Properties, developer of the Tower and surrounding area, halted construction temporarily due to the COVID-19 pandemic. As of December 7, 2020, the suspension of construction was declared indefinitely until the government allows work to resume once the pandemic is under control.
Can you walk around Dubai Creek?
If you want to take your walk to the water, there are dhow boats offering tours where you can experience Dubai Creek from a different vantage point, or hop on an abra over to the Deira side of the Creek and continue your walk there.
Can you walk along Dubai Creek?
Dubai Creek is perfect for walking along. It’s a fairly straightforward path filled with souks, shops and restaurants as pit stops makes it a no-brainer for those evening-time walks.
Is Dubai Creek a good place to stay?
Most of the best Dubai hotels are modern, upmarket, and good value, but some with notable Arabian-style charm and history and a few boutique guesthouses can also be found. Even better for short (or longer) stays is the charismatic area around Dubai Creek (which resembles a river).
Can you swim in Dubai Creek?
The Dubai creek is just that – a creek! You can walk along, take a swim, and enjoy a bar-be-cue.
Why you should not visit Dubai?
Due to high surveillance in the city, person-on-person crime isn’t a major issue for travellers, and violent crime is very rare. The main concern here is petty crime, such as pickpocketing, scams, and sexual harassment.
Is cycling allowed in Creek Park?
Rent a bike Creek Park Dubai lets you rent bikes too. For two persons, you can get a small bicycle and for four persons, you can get a big bicycle. The rental charges are AED 30 per hour.
How to get to Dubai Creek in Dubai by Bus or Metro?
The 2015 Lexus LX 570 is an 8-cylinder, grey/silver SUV/crossover with a tan interior. It has 149,000 kilometers on the clock and was built to GCC specifications. A power window and a ride height control are standard on this vehicle.
How to get to Dubai Creek by Bus?
2015 Lexus LX 570, 8 cylinders, grey/silver SUV/crossover with tan inside, GCC specification, 149,000 km. It has electric windows and a ride height control system.
From منطقة الوصل, Dubai
|Dubai Municipality Headquarter – 1||3 min walk||VIEW|
|Dubai Intercontinental Hotel – 01||4 min walk||VIEW|
|Deira, Beniyas Road – 01||5 min walk||VIEW|
|Memorial Plaza – 01||6 min walk||VIEW|
|Union Metro Bus Stop D – 01||6 min walk||VIEW|
|Union Square Bus Station – 01||7 min walk||VIEW|
|Union Metro Bus Stop C – 02||8 min walk||VIEW|
|Union Metro Bus Stop A – 02||11 min walk||VIEW|
Metro stations near Dubai Creek in Dubai
|Union Metro Station||9 min walk||VIEW|
Bus lines to Dubai Creek in Dubai
|C9||Satwa, Bus Station||VIEW|
|E16||Sabkha, Bus Station||VIEW|
|27||The Dubai Mall||VIEW|
|C28||Mamzar, Beach Park Terminus||VIEW|
|E303A||Sabkha, Bus Station||VIEW|
|53||International City, Civil Defence||VIEW|
|64A||Ras Al Khor, Terminus||VIEW|
|F01||Union Metro Bus Stop C||VIEW|
|E303||Union Square Bus Station – Sharjah Al Jubail Bus Station||VIEW|
|E400||Union Square Bus Station – Ajman||VIEW|
|E700||Union Square Bus Station – Fujairah||VIEW|
|103||Union Metro Bus Stop C||VIEW|
|C1||Airport Terminal 3 – Satwa Bus Station||VIEW|
|4||Gold Souq Bus Station – Rashidiya Metro Bus Parking||VIEW|
|C4||Gold Souq Bus Station – Government Workshop||VIEW|
|C5||Ghubaiba Bus Station – Gold Souq Bus Station||VIEW|
|11A||Gold Souq Bus Station – Awir Terminus||VIEW|
|91A||Gold Souq Bus Station – Jebel Ali Bus Station||VIEW|
|X94||Gold Souq Bus Station – Dubai Investment Park||VIEW|
What are the closest stations to Dubai Creek?
- The Dubai Municipality Headquarter – 1 is 197 meters away, a three-minute walk
- The Dubai Intercontinental Hotel – 01 is 282 meters away, a four-minute walk
- And the Dubai International Convention Center – 01 is 197 meters away, a three-minute walk. Deira, Beniyas Road – 01 is 365 meters away, and it takes 5 minutes to walk there
- Memorial Plaza – 01 is 395 meters away, and it takes 6 minutes to walk there. 6 minutes’ walk will bring you to Union Metro Bus Stop D – 01, which is 429 meters away. Union Square Bus Station – 01 is located 511 meters away and takes 7 minutes to walk to
- It takes 8 minutes to walk from Union Metro Bus Stop C – 02 to Union Metro Station, which is 654 meters away and 9 minutes to walk from Union Metro Bus Stop A – 02 to Union Metro Station. Union Metro Bus Stop A – 02 is 835 meters away and takes 11 minutes to walk.
Which Bus lines stop near Dubai Creek?
- The following bus routes stop near Dubai Creek: 27, C9, and E303. More details
Which Metro lines stop near Dubai Creek?
- The following Metro lines stop near Dubai Creek: M1, M2, M3, M4, M5, M6, M7, M8, M9, M10. More details
How far is the metro station from Dubai Creek in Dubai?
- The nearest metro station to Dubai Creek is a nine-minute walk away, on Sheikh Zayed Road. More details
What’s the nearest metro station to Dubai Creek in Dubai?
- The Union Metro Station station in Dubai is the closest to Dubai Creek and serves the surrounding area. More details
How far is the bus stop from Dubai Creek in Dubai?
- Dubai Creek is about a three-minute walk away from the bus station that serves this area. More details
What’s the nearest bus stop to Dubai Creek in Dubai?
- The Dubai Municipality Headquarter – 1 station is the one that is closest to Dubai Creek in terms of distance and time. More details
What time is the first Bus to Dubai Creek in Dubai?
- In Dubai, the C1 bus is the first bus that takes you to Dubai Creek. It comes to a stop nearby around 3:07 a.m. More details
What time is the last Bus to Dubai Creek in Dubai?
- In Dubai, the C1 bus is the last bus that takes you to Dubai Creek. It comes to a stop nearby around 3:08 a.m. More details
What time is the first Metro to Dubai Creek in Dubai?
- The M2 is the first Metro line in Dubai that runs from Bur Dubai to Dubai Creek. It comes to a stop nearby around 5:38 a.m. More details
What time is the last Metro to Dubai Creek in Dubai?
- The M1 is the final Metro line in Dubai that connects to Dubai Creek. It comes to a stop nearby around 12:38 a.m. More details
Public Transportation to Dubai Creek in Dubai
Looking for directions to Dubai Creek in Dubai, United Arab Emirates? Look no further. Moovit can help you locate the fastest and most convenient route to Dubai Creek, as well as the most direct route from the nearest public transit stop. If you’re having trouble navigating your city, Moovit can assist. It offers free maps and real-time instructions. View schedules, routes, and timetables, as well as how long it takes to go to Dubai Creek in real time, at www.dubizzle.com. Are you looking for the closest bus stop or train station to Dubai Creek?
- These are the lines and routes that have stops in close proximity to one another – Bus:27,C9,E303 Metro:M1 You might be interested in seeing whether there’s a different path that will get you there sooner.
- Moovit makes it simple to get directions from and to Dubai Creek using the Moovit App or the Moovit Website.
- Instead of downloading a separate bus app or train app, Moovit is an all-in-one transit app that helps you identify the best bus or train time available for your travel needs.
- Dubai Creek is located in Dubai.
- There are 15 days left in the year.
Public transit lines with stations closest to Dubai Creek in Dubai
In Rome2rio’s trip planner, select an option from the drop-down menu to get step-by-step directions and to compare ticket costs and travel times for that route.
- From DMCC Metro Station 2 to Al Rigga Metro Station 2, take the underground to your destination.
Line 8 bus
- The line 8 bus will take you from the Jumeirah Beach Residence Station 1, Landside, to the Al Baraha Bus Station 1, and vice versa.
Keep in mind the COVID-19 safety regulations.
Additional limits may be imposed at any time with little warning. Border crossings within the United States may be subject to approval, testing, and quarantine. The use of a health pass is necessary for long-distance travel by airline, rail, or bus, as well as in several public places.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it permissible for me to travel between Dubai Marina and Dubai Creek? The answer is yes, travel within the United Arab Emirates is now permitted. Investigate your travel alternatives Is there any kind of travel restriction around Dubai Creek? Travel inside the country is not prohibited, however certain restrictions may apply.
- Face masks must be worn at all times. There is a 2 metre minimum criterion for social distancing. Keep in mind the COVID-19 safety regulations. Additional limits may be imposed at any time without notice. It is possible that domestic border crossings will be subject to approval, testing, and quarantine. Having a health permit is essential for long-distance travel by plane, rail or bus, and also for some public venues.
Investigate your travel alternatives What is the local number for the national COVID-19 helpline in Dubai Creek? The 8001717 toll-free number for the national COVID-19 hotline is available in Dubai Creek. Is it mandatory to wear a face mask while riding public transportation in Dubai Creek? It is required to wear a face mask while using public transportation in Dubai Creek. In the event that I get COVID-19 symptoms upon arrival in Dubai Creek, what should I do? Make yourself known to a member of the official staff and/or call the 8001717 national coronavirus hotline number if you have any questions.
Is it less expensive to fly, bus, train, or take a boat from Dubai Marina to Dubai Creek than it is to drive? From Dubai Marina to Dubai Creek, the quickest and most cost-effective mode of transportation is by subway through BurJuman Metro Station 2, which costs €1 – €2 and takes 1h 15m. More information may be found here. When traveling from Dubai Marina to Dubai Creek, what is the most efficient mode of transportation? From Dubai Marina to Dubai Creek, the quickest mode of transportation is via taxi, which costs between €14 and €17 and takes 25 minutes.
- Are there any direct bus routes between Dubai Marina and the Creek in the city of Dubai?
- However, there are services departing from Jumeirah Beach Residence Station 1, Landside, and arriving at Maktoum Road 1 via Al Baraha Bus Station 3.
- The total travel time, including transfers, is around 2 hours and 2 minutes.
- Are there any direct trains running between Dubai Marina and the Creek?
- The train runs every 30 minutes.
- It will take around 36 minutes to complete the route.
- What is the distance between Dubai Marina and Dubai Creek?
The distance between the two points is 31.6 kilometers.
How can I go from Dubai Marina to Dubai Creek without having to use a vehicle?
More information may be found here.
In all, it takes 36 minutes to get from DMCC Metro Station 2 to BurJuman Metro Station 2, including transfers, and it departs every 10 minutes.
From where do I board the bus that will take me from Dubai Marina to Dubai Creek?
More information may be found here.
Dubai RTA’s Dubai Marina to Dubai Creek train services depart from DMCC Metro Station 2, which is located near the Dubai Marina.
More information may be found here. Where does the bus from Dubai Marina to Dubai Creek let passengers off? Bus services from Dubai Marina to Dubai Creek, provided by Dubai RTA Bus, arrive at Al Baraha Bus Station 1, which is located in the heart of the city. More information may be found here.
What companies run services between Dubai Marina, United Arab Emirates and Dubai Creek, United Arab Emirates?
If you want to get from Dubai Marina to Dubai Creek for the cheapest price, you should fly, bus, rail, or boat. From Dubai Marina to Dubai Creek, the quickest and most cost-effective mode of transportation is by subway through BurJuman Metro Station 2, which costs €1 – €2 and takes 1 hour and 15 minutes to complete. Details may be found at the following link: In order to go from Dubai Marina to Dubai Creek as quickly as possible, you must first choose the most direct route. From Dubai Marina to Dubai Creek, the quickest mode of transportation is via taxi, which costs between €14 and €17 and takes around 25 minutes to complete.
- A direct bus from Dubai Marina station to Dubai Creek does not exist at this time.
- These services are available from Jumeirah Beach Residence Station 1, Landside, and arrive at Maktoum Road 1, respectively.
- Details may be found at the following link: Are there any direct trains running between Dubai Marina and Downtown?
- Services run every 10 minutes and are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Details may be found at the following link: When traveling from Dubai Marina to Dubai Creek, how far is it necessary to travel.
- This route covers 31.6 kilometers on the road.
- In the absence of a vehicle, how can I go from Dubai Marina to Dubai Creek?
- Details may be found at the following link: It takes how long to go from Dubai Marina to Dubai Creek, exactly?
- Details may be found at the following link: From where do I board the bus that will take me from Dubai Marina to Downtown Dubai?
- Details may be found at the following link: May you tell me the location of the railway station where I can board the train from Dubai Marina to Dubai Creek?
- Details may be found at the following link: Is there a specific location where the bus from Dubai Marina to Dubai Creek arrives?
Services from Dubai Marina to Dubai Creek, provided by Dubai RTA Bus, arrive at Al Baraha Bus Station 1, which is located near the Dubai Creek Metro Station. Details may be found at the following link:
Want to know more about travelling around the world?
The Travel Guide series from Rome2rio provides essential information for the worldwide traveler. Read our collection of in-depth information on popular transportation routes and firms, such as What documents do I need to cross Niagara Falls? and What paperwork do I need to traverse the Grand Canyon? 10 fantastic spots to get away from it all in Australia andWhich London airport should I choose?- are just a few of the resources available to help you make the most of your next vacation.
Where does the Dubai Marina to Dubai Creek train stop on its way to the destination? The Dubai Marina to Dubai Creek train services, operated by the Dubai Roads and Transport Authority (Dubai RTA), arrive at BurJuman Metro Station 2. More information may be found here. Is it possible to drive between Dubai Marina and Dubai Creek? To answer your question, the driving distance between the Dubai Marina and Dubai Creek is 32 kilometers. The travel from Dubai Marina to Dubai Creek takes around 25 minutes in total.
Where can I get a place to stay near Dubai Creek?
Prices start at €87 per night and go up from there.
Dubai Creek, Dubai: How To Reach, Best Time & Tips
If you want to take a Dhow Cruise, you’ll need to either go to Dubai Marina or to Dubai Creek. Your DhowDinner Cruise excursion on the Dubai Creek will begin at one of the docks, where you will be greeted with coffee, refreshments, and dates before embarking on your journey. Some cruise lines provide help for both pick-up and drop-off services to make it easier for their passengers to go about. The interiors of all of your Dhows are completely air-conditioned and surrounded by glass walls. Simply looking out through the glass panes of the dining room window while enjoying your meal will allow you to take in the splendor of this historic city as you dine.
- As your cruise begins to sail through the waters of Dubai Creek, there are several scenic possibilities to take advantage of.
- Dinners on a Dubai Creek Cruise are special, as the team on board provides a multi-cuisine international buffet type supper for all passengers.
- A few hours spent on Dubai Creek will remain in your memory forever.
- Tanoura, belly dancing, magic performances, puppet shows, and puppet shows are only a few examples.
- Every now and then, you might take advantage of a few of discounts or special deals to make your vacation more cheap.
Dhow cruises on Dubai Creek depart every hour from 10:30 a.m. to 05:30 p.m. from the Dubai Creek pier. Your ticket will include all sightseeing excursions, mineral water, soft drinks, audio commentary, and hotel transfers, as well as any applicable taxes (subject to change as per service provider).
Places to visit near Dubai Creek
Al Fahidi Fort: If history is something that interests you and provides you with fantastic and delightful amusement, do not forget to include AL Fahidi Fort in your schedule for Dubai Creek. There’s a 1787-built-in museum – the Dubai Museum – as well as the Al Bastakiya District and the Heritage Village, all of which demand your attention right away. The fact that it is one of the city’s oldest structures lends it a certain amount of distinction. Dubai Dolphinarium: Located in Dubai Creek, the Dubai Dolphinarium is an aquarium that is entirely dedicated to bottlenose dolphins.
Even sea animals are sympathetic to your plight!
Tips for Visiting Dubai Creek
-A dinner cruise, a skydiving adventure, golf games, and souk shopping are all available on the 14-kilometer-long Dubai Creek. -Fishing is one of the most popular pastimes among the people in this region. It is possible to travel between various sites using water taxis or abras, which are available on the island. When visiting the Dubai Dolphinarium, you are permitted to snap selfies with the dolphins.
Deira Hotel in Dubai
Hotel Amenities for People with Disabilities On-site parking that is easily accessible Elevators are available on the property. In hotel swimming pools, a self-operating lift or a sloping entry are available. Service animals are welcome on the premises. Valet parking is available for cars that have been modified to accommodate drivers in wheelchairs. On-site parking for vans is available. Areas that are easily accessible from the public entrance and have accessible routes Entrance to the On-Site Pool is easily accessible.
- The entrance to the on-site fitness center is handicapped accessible.
- The main entrance is easily accessible.
- Restaurants on the premises are easily accessible.
- The Interior Corridor is the only way to get in.
- Deadbolts on guest room doors have been lowered.
- Night guards on guest room doors have been lowered.
- Rooms that are accessible to people with disabilities Grab bars in the bathroom that are non-slip Shower Room Windows with a Roll-in Door Safety chains and/or latches on guest doors should be left open.
Secondary locks on the windows of the room Compatible with TTY/TTD Wheelchair-accessible toilet seat – Toilet for the DisabledTransfer showers in the guest rooms Viewports in the doors of guest rooms and suites
Visit Dubai Creek in Bur Dubai
Explore the city’s waterways, where you’ll witness both old and new Dubai, as well as a wide diversity of species. Dubbed “Dubai Creek,” it is a natural inlet from the Arabian Gulf that separates the city into two halves. Deira Dubai is located on the northeastern part of the city, and Bur Dubai is located on the southwest side. Since its inception, the creek has played an important part in Dubai’s history, first serving as a conduit for commerce between India and Africa as well as a safe haven for commercial ships.
- In traditional manner, take a ride in an abra, or water taxi, to travel along the water.
- There are designated abra stations at several sites throughout the river, with boats departing every few minutes, seven days a week, from which you can board.
- There are no tickets required; payment is made on board.
- On a traditional dhow, you may get a different perspective of the stream.
- Observe the day-to-day activities on the creek, including the loading and unloading of abras, yachts, and contemporary boats.
- Take note of the different architectural variances that exist between the two sides of the stream.
- Deira Dubai is a more contemporary neighborhood with a large number of towers.
- A delightful evening stroll may be enjoyed along these attractive asphalt paths, which are well-lit at night.
- It consists of marshes, mudflats, lagoons, and pools with a total area of 1,532 acres (620 hectares).
Tours & Tickets – Dubai Creek (Khor Dubai) – Book Now – Viator
Sort by: FeaturedFeaturedFeaturedFeatured Traveler Recommendation Price is an important consideration (Low to High) Price is an important consideration (High to Low) During a period of time (Short to Long) During a period of time (Long to Short) Viator has introduced a new service.
Creek Sightseeing Cruise
A visit to the intriguing areas of Bur Dubai and Deira on our inexpensive Dubai Creek tour provides tourists with a fantastic opportunity to view the fascinating area firsthand.
Imagine the city’s roots while enjoying the contemporary marvel that it has become, and you will begin to understand why it has become one of the most popular tourist sites in the United Arab Emirates. . Read More
Dubai Aladdin Tour: Souks, Creek, Old Dubai and Tastings (Small-Group)
A visit to the intriguing areas of Bur Dubai and Deira on our inexpensive Dubai Creek tour provides tourists with a fantastic opportunity to explore them firsthand. It is only by picturing the city’s roots while enjoying the contemporary marvel that it has become that you can understand why it has become one of the most popular tourist attractions in the United Arab Emirates. [.] [Continue reading]
Explore the Backstreets of Old Dubai with an Insider
Many visitors overlook Dubai’s more traditional side, preferring instead to focus on the city’s modern architecture and glamor. This half-day walking tour deviates from the norm by highlighting the city’s historic residential and souk areas. Discover Emirati history and culture as you stroll through Deira’s souks, take a trip on a wooden ‘abra’ boat over Dubai Creek, and stroll through Al Bastakiya’s alleyways and wind towered mansions while learning about Emirati history and culture. Included in the price is a traditional Arabian meal as well as admission costs.
Creek Classic Dinner Dhow Cruise
The 4 star dinner cruise is an excellent way to spend a night in Dubai, taking in the views while also indulging in a fantastic buffet supper on the water. The classic wooden dhow boat travels directly along the major creek of Dubai, passing through the well-known areas of Bur Dubai and Deira. You’ll get the opportunity to visit some of Dubai’s oldest neighborhoods alongside some of its most contemporary, while travelling at a leisurely pace and enjoying a luxurious lunch, with alcoholic beverages also available upon request on board.
City Sightseeing Dubai Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
A City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off bus trip allows you to explore all of Dubai’s key sights in one day. Enjoy unlimited sightseeing along multiple routes, which will take you to several top Dubai attractions, including Jumeirah Beach Park, the Burj Al Arab, the Dubai Museum, the Burj Khalifa, Sheikh Zayed Road, Madinat Jumeirah, the Gold Souk, and Dubai Creek. With your 1-, 2-, or 3-day pass, you can visit as many of these attractions as you want. Your hop-on hop-off card includes an admission ticket to Global Village, a night tour, and a variety of other exciting benefits!
- Free cancellation from 1 hour 20 minutes to 2 hours 10 minutes
- 1 hour 20 minutes to 2 hours 10 minutes
Dubai Marina Yacht Tour with Breakfast or BBQ
Choose between a morning, afternoon, or sunset trip and get a taste of Dubai from the comfort of a luxury boat without the high cost. After being welcomed on board the boat like a VIP, you will be served a sumptuous supper on board while you cruise the waters around Dubai. The big boat is ideal for families, couples, and groups of friends since it gives lots of space to relax, meet new people, or simply sit back and take in the breathtaking views from every angle. . Read More
Dubai Desert 4×4 Dune Bashing, Self-Ride 30min ATV Quad, Camel Ride,Shows,Dinner
Take a trip to the desert outside of Dubai for a night of food and entertainment options. First, take a thrilling dune bashing trip with an expert driver, and then get on your own quad bike for an adrenaline-pumping journey in the desert.
Participate in various activities such as hookah smoking or camel riding while listening to and dancing to traditional Arab music and dance in a Bedouin camp. In addition to tea, coffee, and other refreshments, a complete buffet meal is offered. . Read More
Dubai City Half-Day City Tour
A half-day Dubai sightseeing trip with a professional guide will allow you to explore the finest of the city. As you travel by luxury bus or minivan, you’ll be able to see some of Dubai’s most famous monuments while taking in the city’s cosmopolitan ambiance. Photo opportunities abound at the Burj Al-Arab, a sail-shaped hotel on its own artificial island; learn about local history at the Dubai Museum; and go across Dubai Creek in a ‘abra’ water taxi, among other activities. Finally, pay a visit to the Deira Spice Souk and take advantage of some free time to explore the dazzling Gold Souk.
Premium Desert Safari, Barbeque, 3 Shows, Camel Ride, Sandboard at Majlis Camp
Designed specifically for culture enthusiasts, this desert safari includes a heart-pounding dune bashing session, a camel ride, live cultural acts including belly dance, a photoshoot in traditional Arabic attire, and a BBQ buffet meal with live music. Visit an oasis and a camel farm in the Arabian Desert after departing from Dubai, and then take in a spectacular sunset. Take part in sandboarding lessons and get your hands and feet painted with henna by local artisans while learning about Arabian culture at an Arabian-themed desert camp modeled like a Bedouin town.
Full-Day Tour of Abu Dhabi City From Dubai, Day Trip with Guide
On this day trip from Dubai, get to know the ultra-modern capital of the United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi. Take a stroll around the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, a white marble marvel, and take in views of the Yas Marina Formula 1 racetrack and Ferrari World. Stop by the Heritage Village to learn about Abu Dhabi’s pre-oil history and Bedouin origins. The tour includes an informative guided discussion, round-trip transportation, and hotel pickup and drop-off in Dubai. . Read More
Dubai Red Dune Desert Safari: Camel Ride, SandboardingBBQ Options
Take a 4WD car for a dune drive on the red sands of the desert outside of Dubai while exploring the desert. You’ll get to enjoy dune bashing, sandboarding, and a camel ride, among other activities. Upgrade your 4-hour morning or afternoon adventure to a 7-hour excursion that includes a barbeque meal in a Bedouin-style desert tent, as well as the opportunity to stay for a spectacular sunset. With belly dance, henna, and other forms of entertainment, you’ll be treated like a VIP. . Read More
Atlantis AquaventureLost Chambers Ticket, Dubai
With an entrance-only, all-day ticket to Aquaventure Waterpark in Dubai, you can immerse yourself in the excitement of the park. The Aquaventure Dubai, which is a part of the Atlantis The Palm resort, offers thrilling water attractions and activities for visitors of all ages. As you want, take advantage of the attractions, which include racing down corkscrew chutes, riding through shark tunnels, keeping an eye on the small ones at the new Splasher’s Island area, and relaxing on one of the lazy rivers.
Dubai Desert 4×4 Safari with Camp activitiesBBQ Dinner
On this Dubai desert safari, you will learn about the culture and traditions of the desert. In a comfy 4×4 with a knowledgeable guide, depart Dubai and experience a thrilling blend of classic and modern desert experiences. Camel rides, sandboarding down the Dubai sand dunes, and relaxing at a desert tent while the sun sets are all possible activities.
Spend the day getting henna tattooed, taking in a ‘tanoura’ folk dance performance, and finishing your trip with a great barbeque supper, complete with shawrma station, and an exotic belly dancing display beneath the stars while you relax around the campfire. . MoreSpecial Promotion
Dubai City Tour with Guide – Old and New Dubai sightseeing tour
On a half-day guided city tour, learn about the historical and modern monuments of Dubai. Discover contemporary Dubai while traveling in an air-conditioned car, stopping to see the Dubai Marina, the Burj Al Arab, and the kilometer-high Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building. Visit Al Bastakiya, the Dubai Museum, and the Gold and Spice Souks, as well as a ‘abra’ water taxi trip on Dubai Creek, to get a taste of the city’s history. There are no additional fees for the hotel, port, or central pickup and drop-off.
90 Minutes Speedboat Tour: Dubai Marina, Atlantis and Burj Al Arab
From the deck of a boat in the Persian Gulf, you can take in Dubai’s landmarks and stunning shoreline. Take in the sights of the Palm Jumeirah, the Dubai Marina, and the Burj Al Arab from the comfort of a boat excursion, which is accessible in the early morning and late evening to avoid the desert heat. Bring your camera for some fun picture opportunities, and listen in as your guide tells you about the history and culture of Dubai. . Read More
Premium Red Dunes, Camel SafariBBQ at Al Khayma Camp™️
Immerse yourself in the Arabian Desert’s natural scenery on a half-day excursion that includes simple round-trip transportation from the doorstep of your Dubai hotel. The day’s activities include sandboarding, dune bashing, camel rides, and picture opportunities that will make you want to frame the moment. Dinner will be served, as well as live dance acts to round up the evening. . Read More The cost varies depending on the number of people in your group. The cost varies depending on the number of people in your group.
Abu Dhabi Small-Group Day Trip from Dubai by OceanAir™️
The United Arab Emirates is about more than just Dubai; the country’s main city, Abu Dhabi, is well worth a visit. This full-day excursion allows you to see everything in comfort and with a small group. It includes transportation between the destinations in an air-conditioned minivan, and it includes excursions to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, a photo stop at Emirates Palace, the Etihad Towers, and other must-see attractions. Inclusions include entrance costs, as well as collection and drop-off at specified Dubai hotels and venues.
Read More The cost varies depending on the number of people in your group.
Desert 4×4 Safari from Dubai: ATV + Camel Rides, BBQ Dinner, Live Shows
Enjoy a desert safari as part of your trip from the UAE capital. Travel to a desert camp and, after a cup of Arabic coffee and some dates, embark on an exhilarating quad bike ride over the sand dunes. Enjoy a camel ride, view some sand art, get a henna tattoo, and cap the day with a barbeque meal under the stars back at the campsite. Enjoy great Arabic meals while watching a sequinned belly dancing display and a mesmerizing “tanoura” performance, which features dancers spinning to the beat of traditional Emirati music, all while feasting on delectable Arabic cuisine.
Burj Khalifa: At the Top (125th floor)Dubai Aquarium Combo Entrance
With this combined package, you may see two of Dubai’s most popular attractions at your own leisure. A whopping 2,716 feet tall, the Burj Khalifa is the world’s tallest tower, and it is the first (828 meters). To see panoramic views of Dubai, the ocean, and the surrounding desert, head to At the Top, the world’s tallest observation deck, which is located on the Burj Khalifa.
Afterwards, visit the Dubai Aquarium, where you can witness thousands of aquatic species, including the world’s biggest collection of sand tiger sharks, in their natural habitat. . Read More
Speedboat Tour: Marina, Atlantis, PalmBurj Al Arab.
On a RIB (rigid-inflatable boat) trip, you may get a bird’s eye view of the Palm Jumeirah and other attractions in Dubai. As you sail throughout Dubai’s shoreline with a captain in tow, take pictures of the views with your camera as you go. While driving around the outer fringes of the Palm, look out for the Atlantis and The Palm; see the tower-lined Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah; and take in the iconic Burj Al Arab. Included are live onboard commentary as well as a choice of numerous departure times.
Dubai Self-drive Quad Bike, Sand Boarding, Camel Ride and Refreshments
Take a break from the hustle and bustle of the city and explore the red sand dunes of Dubai on an energetic day excursion. Experience the magnificent terrain up close and personal with activities such as camel riding, quad biking, and sandboarding, which are all included. After that, relax with complementary refreshments provided in a traditional-style camp. Access the isolated site with comfort in an air-conditioned car, and unwind on either side of a busy day thanks to the included hotel pickup and drop-off services.
Sunset Desert Safari With BBQ Dinner, Camel Ride, Belly Dancing from Dubai
Discover Dubai’s red dunes on a sunset safari, which includes round-trip transportation from your hotel or other location in Dubai. Then, as the sun begins to set, take a 4×4 tour of the desert for stunning views of the landscape. After that, relax in a comfortable desert camp for an evening of henna painting, camel riding, and live entertainment, while sipping Arabic coffee and enjoying a barbecue buffet dinner, which is all included. . Read More
Abu Dhabi Day Tour From Dubai
On this all-day guided trip from Dubai, you’ll learn about the capital of the United Arab Emirates and its history. Pass via the Jebel Ali Harbor, which is the largest man-made port in the world, on your route there. Visit the Grand Mosque, the Heritage Village, and the Emirates Palace while you’re in Abu Dhabi. For lunch, visit Marian Mall, where you can also shop the date and carpet markets. In addition, a picture stop at Ferrari World is included in the tour. . Read More
Big Bus Dubai Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
On a double-decker, open-top Big Bus Dubai tour, you can explore the city at your own speed. Get up up and personal with some of Dubai’s most iconic landmarks such as its landmark buildings, the Burj Khalifa and the Burj Al-Arab, and then jump on and off at any of the stops across the city to explore souks, shops, and museums at your leisure. There are three different types of passes available: 1-day Classic, 2-day Premium, and a Deluxe 5-day unlimited attraction pass. Tickets include a variety of extras such as a cruise along the Dubai Creek, entry to the Dubai Museum, retail discounts, and other perks.
- Free cancellation from 1 hour 15 minutes to 2 hours 15 minutes
- 1 hour 15 minutes to 2 hours 15 minutes
Frequently Asked Questions are included below. The answers presented here are based on responses supplied by the tour operator to inquiries from customers in the past. Q: What is the greatest approach to get a feel for Dubai Creek (Khor Dubai) and its surroundings?
Why Crossing the Creek from Deira to Bur Dubai Will Make Your Dubai Visit More Meaningful
When people think about Dubai, they are likely to think of superlatives such as the world’s largest malls, the world’s tallest buildings, and the world’s most opulent hotels. Yes, Dubai provides all of these amenities. The city has a strong desire to have the most up-to-date amenities and infrastructure that money can purchase. As a result, many visitors to the city opt to partake mostly in the high-end luxury that Dubai is known for promoting. Although it involved dining at a posh restaurant and staying at a 5-star resort, one of my most memorable Dubai travel experiences had nothing to do with either.
It represented the cost of an abra trip between Deira and Bur Dubai. There were three things that made the trip between these two districts across Dubai Creek so memorable, despite the fact that it only took approximately seven minutes:
- The first was a ride on a traditional boat known as a ‘abra,’ which was being stirred by old men whose expressions had been hardened by the sun and years of hard labor
- The second was a ride on a traditional boat known as a’sabra,’ which was being stirred by old men whose expressions had been hardened by the sun and years of hard labor
- And the third was a ride on a traditional boat known as a ‘abra,’ The second highlight was the spectacular view from the boat cruise
- The third experience was sitting among foreign employees and immigrants while attempting to gain an understanding of their way of life
Another factor that contributed to the dramatic nature of my passage was the setting sun. The dim illumination somehow enhances the atmosphere and feel of Dubai’s historic and increasingly forgotten districts. The timing is, of course, fortuitous, but it is one for which I am really grateful regardless.
Dubai’s Trading History, and its Old Neighborhoods
On a number of levels, I appreciate Dubai and the work it has achieved. However, it began as a small trade station before growing into one of the largest urban areas in the Middle East. It all started with a walk along the Dubai Creek. It comes as no surprise that the oldest districts in this modern metropolis are found on the outskirts of Dubai Creek. Deira and Bur Dubai are two areas that I had the pleasure of seeing, and they remain two of my favorite spots in a city full of skyscrapers, even after all these years.
They are, without a doubt, not the cleanest and most ‘posh’ locations in the metropolis.
This was the place where traders from all over the world gathered to seek a better living.
The Legendary Abra
An abra can accommodate around 20 passengers, with the driver seated in the middle of the boat. Despite the fact that the seating passengers surround the driver, they are facing outwards. This novel arrangement lets all passengers to enjoy unrestricted views of the Creek, Deira, and Bur Dubai from their seats. The crossing of the Dubai Creek from the district of Deira to the neighborhood of Bur Dubai is something that many people who live in this part of the city take for granted. After all, it is the most cost-effective method of crossing (cheaper than the Dubai metro train).
- The abra, while it may appear to be a practical mode of transportation for inhabitants, is also a homage to Dubai’s commercial heritage.
- Imagining bustling merchants riding abras to move goods, attend meetings, or return home to their family after months at sea brought back vivid images to my mind.
- The first is from Deira Old Souk Abra Station to Bur Dubai Abra Station.
- The second route connects the Sabkha Abra Station with the Dubai Old Souk Abra Station, and vice versa (and vice versa).
- Such an experience, in my opinion, is far superior to visiting a museum.
For this voyage, the cost is around Dh60 per hour. If you are traveling with a group of people, this is an extremely practical option to make.
The Fantastic View
In addition to the breathtaking scenery I witnessed while riding the abra, this ride remains one of my favorite memories from my time in Dubai. The trip did not feature any skyscrapers or steel structures that were particularly impressive. My first impressions were of modest, classic Arab-style buildings, with a market and port scene in the immediate surrounding area. In the distance, I noticed the calm lake, hundreds of seagulls and pigeons, and the warm sunset light. Authenticity and atmosphere were in plenty.
The sight was the closest thing I had seen to what I had thought the old Middle East would have been like before.
Dubai Creek, Dubai – Book Tickets & Tours
Take a tour of Old Dubai, either in a group or on your own. Take a walking tour that is both instructive and entertaining, sail down Dubai Creek on a traditional boat, and shop at local markets. Begin your journey with a stop at the historically significant district of Al Fahidi (Bastakiya). There will be various stops along the way when your guide will educate you about the history of Dubai and the United Arab Emirates, its culture, daily living in Dubai, as well as the religion and beliefs of the people in the region.
- You may also enjoy camel milk ice cream while you’re there.
- Guests may enjoy take in spectacular views of Bastakiya from the rooftop terrace.
- After seeing the mosque, go shopping in the nearby marketplaces (souks).
- Then take a stroll around the historic souk, which is famed for offering the finest bargains on apparel, textiles, souvenirs, and Kashmir scarves.
2. Dubai: Helicopter Flight from The Palm to The Burj Khalifa
On board a luxurious helicopter, you can get a bird’s eye perspective over the bustling metropolis of Dubai. You will soar like a rock star for 12, 15, or 25 minutes as you take off from a helipad at Atlantis the Palm and take in the sights of Dubai from a great height in the sky. From Atlantis The Palm, take a 12-minute flight to the Burj Khalifa, passing over the Burj Al Arab and the Dubai coastline on the way. Alternatively, take a 15-minute flight that takes you past the Burj Al Arab, the World Islands as seen from the South Pole, Port Rashid, and the Palm Jumeirah.
Along with the attractions listed above, you’ll find Ski Dubai, the Jebel Ali horse track, Media and Internet City, Dubai Marina, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Emirates Livings, and other notable attractions.
Witness from a unique vantage point, Dubai’s prominent structures and breathtaking skyline are shown. Each helicopter features six seats, three of which are window seats that provide the best views possible.
3. Dubai: Explorer Pass – Choose 3 to 7 Attractions
Save both time and money by purchasing an Explorer Pass, which provides up to 35 percent off entry to your pick of three, four, five, or seven great attractions for one low fee. Pay nothing at the entrance and select from more than 40 attractions as you go, including a 1-day ticket to the hop-on, hop-off Dubai Big Bus tour, which allows you to see the city from different perspectives. Enjoy a day of family fun at the Aquaventure waterpark at Atlantis the Palm, a dhow boat tour on the Dubai Creek while eating on a wonderful meal, and other exciting activities.
- Take your time and see all of the sights on your list.
- Attractions that are included: Tours Cruises The Big Bus is a hop-on, hop-off transportation system.
- Dubai’s Morning Desert Safari is a great way to start the day.
- Dinner Cruise on the Dhow in Abu Dhabi Yas Island is a small island in the Persian Gulf.
- Dhow Abu Dhabi is a traditional dhow built in the Arabian Gulf.
- A sightseeing cruise is an excellent way to explore the sights.
- A sightseeing cruise is an excellent way to explore the sights.
A sightseeing cruise is an excellent way to explore the sights.
the Palmetto MotiongateTM Dubai is a motion-activated security system.
BOLLYWOOD PARKSTM is a trademark of The Walt Disney Company.
There are many other worlds to explore.
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is a theme park dedicated to Ferrari automobiles.
KidZania Abu Dhabi is a theme park for children.
Other Experiential Learning The Qasr Al Watan Arabian Culinary Experience at Al Hallab Restaurant and the Lost Chambers Aquarium at Atlantis are two of the most popular attractions in Las Vegas.
The Aquarium on the Palm of Dubai Underwater Zoo – An Exploration of the Seas Camel Trekking in Abu Dhabi as part of the 1001 Adventure Tour “4X4 Quad Bike” in the desert SeaYou Dubai Ice Rink is offering a Stand Up Paddle Lesson.
4. Dubai: Small-Group City Tour with Dubai Frame Tickets
Set off on a journey across Dubai in the luxury of an air-conditioned minivan, where you will see many of the city’s sights while being accompanied by a professional tour guide. Get up up and personal with the Palm Jumeirah, the Blue Mosque, Dubai Creek, and other landmarks. Visit the world-famous Dubai Frame at your own speed, taking in its splendor and awe. Your trip will begin with a pick-up from your accommodation. Begin by paying a visit to The Pointe, Palm Jumeirah, our first location, and taking in the breathtaking view of Atlantis, The Palm Hotel before pausing for a photo opportunity with the Burj Al Arab from the shoreline.
- The mosque’s design, which was influenced by Istanbul’s Blue Mosque, is a fusion of Andalusian and Ottoman architecture, and it has the capacity to seat around 2000 worshipers at a time.
- Take a stroll around the Gold and Spice Souks, which are dotted with stores and kiosks that offer magnificent gold and spice products, and see what you can find.
- Enjoy the hospitality of the Emiratis with a complimentary cup of tea or coffee.
- After that, have a look around the traditional Emirati bedroom with its antiques, and observe the architectural extension of the actual house from the tent replica at the restaurant to Arish palm front residences and eventually to the megastructures, before finishing your tour.
- Take, for example, the 150-meter skyscraper that is designed to seem like a photo frame.
- After the trip has concluded, you will be dropped off at the place of your choice.
5. Dubai: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour – 24, 48 or 72 Hours
On an unrestricted hop-on hop-off bus tour of Dubai, you’ll be able to see all of the city’s most beautiful landmarks. With a 24-hour, 48-hour, or 72-hour pass, you may spend as much time as you like exploring this wonderful location. You’ll get access to two touring routes, which will take you past all of the city’s most important attractions and landmarks. While on the tour, you’ll see all of the key sights, such as the Burj Khalifa and Burj Al Arab, the Dubai Marina, the Palm Jumeirah, the Dubai Mall, the Dubai Frame, The Walk at JBR the Beach, and many others.
The GoldSpice Souk is number seven, and Dubai Creek is number eight.
9. Dubai’s Blue Route is framed in blue. Visits to the following locations: 1. Dubai Mall 2. Souk Madinat 3. Atlantis the Palm 4. Dubai Marina 5. JBR The Beach 6. Marina Promenade 7. Grosvenor House Dubai Mini Seyahi 8. Mall of the Emirates 9. Mina Seyahi
6. Dubai: Hop-On Hop-Off Classic, Premium or Deluxe Bus Ticket
Discover and experience the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, Bastakiya Historical Village, Al Fahidi Fort, the Old Souk Of Arabia, the Old WatchtowerHeritage Village, the GoldSpice Souks, Dubai Creek, Atlantis The Palm, and the Souk MadinatBurj Al Arab, among other attractions in Dubai. Take a ride on an open-top double-decker bus to take in the spectacular vistas and soak in the atmosphere of both old and new Dubai. You’ll visit a bunch of Dubai’s most famous sites, including the towering Burj Khalifa, the seven-star Burj Al Arab, and Atlantis the Palm, as well as the unique spice souk.
There are daily departures from the starting point at the Dubai Mall for this fully narrated audio tour, which will take you to over 9 destinations across the city.
You can also join the trip at any point along the journey.
7. Dubai: Luxury Canal Dinner Cruise with Optional Transfers
On a boat through the Dubai Water Canal, you can see Dubai from a whole different viewpoint. Pass through the business areas of Dubai Creek, where the sophistication of the twenty-first century is combined with the simplicity of a bygone era to create an unforgettable experience. Climb onboard a dhow with a glass enclosure that maintains heritage while incorporating modern features. As you softly ride along the manmade canal, which was completed in October 2013 and connects the Business Bay district to the Persian Gulf through Safa Park and Jumeirah, let your senses to be awakened.
Get a complimentary kahwah (Arabic coffee) upon arrival, followed by a selection of cold snacks and dates to keep you going.
As you walk through the Business Bay district, take in the bustling atmosphere of the city while listening to calm Arabic music that will serenade you along the route.
Allow yourself to be captivated by the saxophone performance.
8. Dubai: Old and Modern Dubai City Tour with Blue Mosque Visit
Trip Dubai’s historic and contemporary attractions on a bus tour led by a knowledgeable guide. Enjoy comfortable transportation in an air-conditioned car while learning about the diverse culture that Dubai has to offer from your knowledgeable guide. Walk around or through these attractions, then take a ride across Dubai Creek on a traditional abra boat if you have the time and energy. Enjoy being picked up in an air-conditioned car from your hotel or other specified place. Take a stroll across The Pointe on Palm Jumeirah to view the beauty of Atlantis, The Palm Hotel, before taking a snapshot of the Burj Al Arab from the seaside.
- The Blue Mosque is a must-see in Istanbul.
- To cross the Creek, use the Abra water taxi, which is the city’s oldest method of public transit.
- Next, pay a visit to Al Khayma Heritage House in Al Fahidi Historical District, where you’ll be treated to traditional Emirati hospitality by being offered tea or coffee, among other refreshments.
- Discover antiques from an ancient Emirati bedroom and the architectural progression of the genuine home, which ranges from a tent reproduction at the café through Arish palm front residences and lastly to the megastructures.
Description: At the conclusion of the trip, you can choose to stay in the souk on your own or be transported back to your hotel or other designated place.
9. Dubai: Dhow Dinner Cruise along Dubai Creek
A romantic evening in Dubai may be had by taking a dinner cruise aboard a beautiful wooden dhow, which has been designed with every convenience in mind. Relax as you are transported from your hotel to the cruise ship in the early evening hours. Experience a memorable evening in sumptuous settings that are infused with Arabic customs and culture. Prepare to be wowed by a gourmet spread of Arabic and international food as you cruise through the lit towers of Dubai. Take in the beauty of the magnificently lighted skyline as you travel around Dubai Creek under the light of the moon.
The international buffet meal includes a variety of regional cuisines in addition to international fare.
10. Magical Dubai 8-Hour Tour with Burj Khalifa Experience
On a full-day trip, you’ll learn about Dubai’s traditional and modern sides from a knowledgeable local guide. Ride in comfort throughout the day in an air-conditioned vehicle, which includes entry tickets to many sights as well as pick-up and drop-off at your hotel. Following your pickup, begin your trip with a short overview of the Dubai Creek before exploring the heritage region of Bastakaya, which is home to several Arabian wind turbines. After that, take a stroll around the magnificent Al-Fahidi Historical Neighborhood, which dates back to the mid-19th century.
- Take a stroll through the alleyways, paths, and public spaces that divide and distinguish the houses, giving the neighborhood its natural diversity.
- Then take a stroll through the spice and gold souks, where you’ll be amazed at the range of items on offer.
- Visit the Madinat Jumeirah Souk, an accurate re-creation of a historic bazaar complete with classic Middle Eastern ambience, during your free time for tea or coffee.
- Stop in front of the Atlantis The Palm Hotel, which serves as the focal point of Palm Jumeirah.
- After that, pay a visit to the Atlantis Aquarium.
- Many restaurants providing a variety of cuisines can be found in front of the Marina Canal, which is also where boat, yacht, and dhow rides may be arranged.
- Then, see the Burj Khalifa, a stunning steel construction standing 828 meters above the city and the world’s tallest structure.
This is the largest dancing fountain in the world, and it is synced to classical, Arabic, and international music throughout the day. At the conclusion of the evening, you will be dropped off at your hotel.
Planning Your Visit
The first abra departs at 5:00 a.m., while the last abra departs at midnight. Remember to take this into consideration while planning your activities in and around the Creek.
The cost of an abra travel is one dirham one way. Otherwise, the cost of your activities will be determined by your selection.
How to get there
Creek metro station is located on the Green Line and is a short walk from the river. It even passes beneath the ground!
Good to know
- A stop on the Green Line, Creek Metro Station, is conveniently located near the river. Moreover, it passes below the surface.
Cities in United Arab Emirates
4.4 out of 5 stars based on 15,403 customer reviews