Entrance Ticket Details For Ski Dubai For Snow Park: Adult 140 AED/ Child 130 AED; for Ski Slope (2 hours): Adult 200 AED/ Child 170 AED; Ski Slope Day Pass: Adult 300 AED/ Child 275 AED.
- Ski Dubai admission prices can vary. Entrance tickets currently cost $40.00, while a popular guided tour starts around $19.95 per person. See all 37 Ski Dubai tickets and tours on Tripadvisor
How much does Ski Dubai cost per person?
But a full-day access pass to the slopes costs 305 dirhams (around $83) for adults and 280 dirhams (roughly $76) for children. The entrance cost covers admission to certain parts of the attraction, access to the chairlift ride and a voucher. You can find more information on Ski Dubai’s website.
How much did Ski Dubai cost?
Ski Dubai is an indoor ski resort that reportedly cost $400 million to build back in 2005. The resort has five slopes and is kept at a chilly -1 degrees Celsius.
Can you see Ski Dubai without paying?
No, you need to pay in order to enter the ski area or you can watch for free from behind the glass inside the mall.
How long do you need for Ski Dubai?
2 or 3 hours is sufficient. Dont forget to take gloves for oll the members of the family. over a year ago. I would say if you are going with your family and want to visit only the ski slope 2-3 hrs is good.
Is Ski Dubai real snow?
Introducing Ski Dubai. The indoor ski resort has 22,500 square metres of real-snow indoor ski area, with five runs, the longest being 400 metres.
How do I call Ski Dubai?
Call 800386 (within UAE) or 009714800886 (outside UAE) Send an email to [email protected]. Visit our Guest Service Counter.
How much is a frame ticket in Dubai?
Tickets to the Dubai Frame cost AED 50 for adults and AED 30 for children. Tickets are free for children under the age of 3 and people over the age of 60.
What do I need for Ski Dubai?
You must wear a full shirt and can also choose to wear your own socks which will fit you better, otherwise, they will provide free size socks and jacket. You will get big black boots which will help you to walk easily in the snow.
What is special about Ski Dubai?
One of the most highly rated tourist attraction, Ski Dubai is the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East. A snow wonderland, it features snow park, slopes, ski school, snowboarding, chair lift, snow bullet and interaction with the penguins.
What is the minimum age for Ski Dubai?
The minimum age to enter Ski Dubai is 3 years old. Children from 3 to 8 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times unless in a supervised Snow School lesson or Snow Park programme. Children between 8 and 12 must be accompanied by an adult on the premises unless in a supervised lesson.
Is camera allowed in Ski Dubai?
No, you are not allowed to take photos because they have a dedicated photographer taking many photos of you and everyone else. Premium photo package was 1100 AED and is very nice. over a year ago.
Do you have to wear a helmet in Ski Dubai?
6. Do I need to wear a face mask and gloves? For your comfort and peace of mind, all guests will be required to wear a face mask throughout our premises.
What is Ski Dubai polar pass?
Ski Dubai is UAE’s largest snow park and a one-of-a-kind destination in the cosmopolitan city. One of the best ways to explore Ski Dubai is by grabbing a Classic Snow Pass, also known as the Ski Dubai Polar Pass. It provides unlimited access to the entire Snow Park, and also includes multiple rides!
What temp is Ski Dubai?
Ski Dubai is an indoor ski resort with 22,500 square meters of indoor ski area. The park maintains a temperature of -1 degree to 2 degrees Celsius throughout the year. It is a part of the Mall of the Emirates, one of the largest shopping malls in the world, located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Is Ski Dubai Open year round?
In the largest indoor ski hall in the world, Ski Dubai, you can ski or snowboard all year rond. It is not necessary to bring your own material or winter coats, everything is for rent.
A Guide to Ski Dubai Tickets, Prices, Offers, Timings & More –
- About Ski Dubai
- How to get there
- How to ski
- How to explore the Snow Park
- How to meet the penguins
- How to buy tickets
- Ski Dubai FAQ
What is Ski Dubai; How to get there; What to do while there; Meet the penguins; Buying tickets; Ski Dubai FAQ; How to get there;
About Ski Dubai in MOE
The 22,500 sq. m. indoor ski resort, which first opened its doors to the public in November 2005, is the largest in the world. It’s often regarded as one of the most exciting things to do in Dubai, and for good reason. The mountain top of the adventurous resort is 85 metres high, which is equivalent to the height of a 25-story structure! Climbing to the top of the mountain to experience the thrilling Mountain Thriller ride, which can carry you to speeds of up to 46 kilometres per hour, is a popular activity among visitors to the park.
While riding the chair lift or leaning on the T-bar, you may take in the beauty of 6,000 tonnes of snow that has fallen in the middle of the desert, right in your own backyard.
Fun-filled Activities in Ski Dubai
Winter sports enthusiasts will find much to do at Ski Dubai, including skiing, snowboarding, and ice skating. You might opt to study only the fundamentals of skiing or train with professional teachers who will assist you in jumping from a 10-foot ramp! For those who want to practice, there is a specific freestyle zone in the park. Ski Dubai also has a plethora of activities for you to participate in. If you book the Ski Dubai Snow Penguin package, you will have the opportunity to interact with the penguins.
Check out some of the incredible activities available at Ski Dubai in further detail.
1.SKING ON THE SLOPES
It’s one of the first things you’ll want to do when you arrive at Mall of the Emirates Ski Dubai: go to the slopes for some skiing excitement. You may either test out the local slopes on your own or join the Ski School to learn how to ski in a group setting. Everyone, from infants to adults, may benefit from one-on-one training sessions with highly skilled professionals. It is true that the Ski School is a fantastic opportunity to enhance your skiing abilities in a safe and entertaining atmosphere.
There are five distinct slope packages to pick from, each with a different difficulty level and length to accommodate your needs.
- A two-hour Slope Pass (AED 210), which allows you to have a two-hour sample of the enjoyment on the slopes
- Full-Day Slope Pass (AED 310)– This Ski Dubai ticket grants you access to the slopes for the entire day, as well as fleece gloves and a 20 percent discount for residents of the United Arab Emirates. It costs AED 305 to enter the SkiFly Slope, where you may tour the Snow Park and try out some of the rides, as well as gain two hours admission to the Slope. In addition, you will receive two free flights at the world-renowned indoor skydiving experience, iFLY Dubaifree. Snow Plus Slope (AED 340) – This package includes unlimited access to the Snow Park rides as well as one exclusive experience, which can be chosen from among the following options: 2 hours on the slopes, a 40-minute Penguin Encounter, a Snow Bullet Ride, or a skiing/snowboarding lesson if you prefer. This bundle includes the 20 percent resident discount as well as other benefits. Snow Premium Slope (AED 490) – This is the most comprehensive Ski Dubai ticket bundle available anywhere! Included is unrestricted access to the Snow Park and all of its thrills, as well as a 40-minute penguin encounter and the option of a Slope session or ski/snowboarding instruction.
2. EXPLORING THE SNOW PARK
You may go tobogganing or sledding in this 4,500 sq. m. snow park, or you can construct your own snowman. You may also try your hand at tower climbing or exploring the indoor ice cave. See the many Ski Dubai tickets available for you to use to explore the Snow Park in this section of the website.
- This admission provides you with one-time entrance to the Ski Dubai Snow Park, and you are free to ride any of the attractions as many times as you wish throughout your visit. You’ll even have a chance to ride in the Zorb Ball. Snow Classic (AED256) – This plan provides you with unlimited access to snow park rides as well as one ride on the Mountain Thriller and the Chairlift
- However, this package does not include admission to the snow park. Ski-Fly Snow Classic (AED 305) — This package includes unlimited access to Snow Park rides, one Mountain Thriller ride, and one Chairlift ride, as well as a 20 percent discount for local residents. Besides that, they provide you with two flights at iFLY Dubai and the option to choose between two hours on the slopes, a 40-minute Penguin Encounter, a Snow Bullet Ride, and a 60-minute skiing/snowboarding instruction. Snow Plus (AED 340) – In addition to unlimited access to all snow park rides, you will receive a slope session, a discovery lesson, a snow bullet ride, or a penguin encounter as part of your package. In addition, they provide you with a pair of fleece gloves and a locker. This popular Ski Dubai package includes a 40-minute encounter with the penguins, your choice of a slope pass or a 60-minute snowboarding/ski discovery lesson, unlimited access to the snow park and rides, a locker, waterproof gloves, and a photo book. For an additional AED 490, you can upgrade to the Snow Premium package. In addition, you will receive hot chocolate, a dinner, and hand warmers as part of this deal.
3. MEET THE PENGUINS
One of the most appealing aspects of Ski Dubai is that it is much more than a location to go skiing. While enjoying themselves in the snow, guests to Ski Dubai can also meet and learn more about one of the most fascinating birds in the natural realm – the penguin. Because the penguins are extremely accustomed to humans, you can see them in their natural surroundings and even pose for a photo with them at Ski Dubai, which is a unique experience. The contact with the penguins is one of the most popular activities in Ski Dubai, both for children and for adults.
Here are some examples of the many packages from which you may choose. All penguin meetings begin at 12:00 p.m. and are held every 30 minutes until 9:00 p.m., with the last meeting taking place at 9:00 p.m.
- Penguin Encounter (AED 230)– For AED 230, you will be given a 40-minute window during which you will be able to meet and learn about two species of penguins, the Gentoo and Emperor Penguins. They also provide you with a locker. You may meet and learn more about the two penguin species at Snow Plus – Penguin Encounter (AED 520). You will have a 75-minute opportunity to spend with them. Also included is a photo opportunity with the penguins, which you can retain as a memento of your visit, as well as a complementary hot chocolate beverage to keep you warm. The Ultimate Peng-Friend (AED 890) gives you unlimited access to Snow Park rides, one trip on the Chairlift and one ride on the Mountain Thriller, as well as a 75-minute Peng Encounter with the penguin. Along with that, it includes lockers, a warm chocolate drink, a snapshot, and a keepsake. Swimming with the Penguins (AED 1,390) – This package includes everything from the Ultimate Peng-Friend to a 15-minute session swimming with the penguins
- It is the most expensive option.
Other things to do at Ski Dubai
It costs AED 230 to have a 40-minute encounter with two varieties of penguins, the Gentoo and Emperor Penguins, during which you will learn everything there is to know about each of the species. A locker is provided as well. This 75-minute experience allows you to meet and learn more about the two penguin species that live at Snow Plus (additional charge of AED 520). Also included is a photo opportunity with the penguins, which you can retain as a memento of your visit, as well as a complementary hot chocolate drink to keep you warm.
Along with it, there are lockers, a warm chocolate drink, a photograph, and a keepsake.
Take a lesson at the Ski School
Everyone, from beginners to advanced skiers and snowboarders, is welcome at the Ski School to learn or improve their existing skiing or snowboarding abilities. In order to help you become the greatest, they have put together a team of seasoned specialists who follow a rigorous lesson plan. Children three years of age and older are welcome to participate as well. If skiing is a passion of yours, the Ski School is a fantastic opportunity to train with the best in the business.
Dine at the Ski Dubai Cafés and restaurants
North 28 Restaurant — If you are exhausted from all of your skiing and need to warm up, come to this café at Ski Dubai for some refreshments. When you drink the distinctive hot chocolate at this Alps-themed café in Ski Dubai, you will feel rejuvenated and ready to continue enjoying the snowy activities. Avalanche Café– Located halfway up the hill, this café offers a relaxing environment with excellent views. Aside from excellent hot dogs and other light snacks, you may also indulge in a variety of hot drinks.
SKI DUBAI TICKETS
The rates for Ski Dubai vary depending on the activity you choose to participate in and the zone you will be visiting. You may purchase your tickets through the official Ski Dubai website, which can be found here. Listed below is an overview of the various Ski Dubai tickets available:
The following are the costs for Ski Dubai tickets, which grant you access to the slopes of the resort.
- The two-hour Slope Pass costs AED 210, the full-day Slope Pass costs AED 310, the SkiFly Slope costs AED 305, the Snow Plus Slope costs AED 340, and the Snow Premium Slope costs AED 490.
The following are the charges for entering the Snow Park at Ski Dubai.
- Snow Park Basic (AED 190)
- Snow Classic (AED 256)
- Ski-Fly Snow Classic (AED 305)
- Snow Plus (AED 340)
- Snow Premium (AED 490)
- Snow Park Deluxe (AED 190)
- Snow Park Deluxe (A
The following are the rates for meeting the world-famous flightless bird at Ski Dubai Resort.
- Snow Plus – Penguin Encounter (AED 520)
- Ultimate Penguin-Friend (AED 890)
- Swimming with the Penguins (AED 1,390)
- Snow Plus (AED 340)
- Peng-Friend Encounter (AED 230)
- Snow Plus (AED 340).
SKI DUBAI MEMBERSHIP
One-month and three-month ski passes are available for AED 1,190 and AED 2,790, respectively, for an exclusive membership that grants you unrestricted access to the slopes for one month and three months. These Ski Dubai Membership options, in addition to providing unrestricted access to the slopes, also provide the following discounts:
- F B is available at a discount of 15%
- Snow Pro/Ski Dubai Shop is available at a discount of 10%
- And Ski School group lessons are available at a discount of 20% (not applicable for private lessons, camps, or other packages). Peng-Friend Encounter (40 minutes) is available at a discounted rate of 15%.
It takes 85 metres to reach the top of the hill at this indoor snow resort in Dubai.
How do you get to Ski Dubai?
A component of the Mall of the Emirates (MOE), Ski Dubai is a winter sports destination in Dubai. Its entrance is located on the ground floor, close to Magic Planet, and is accessible by elevator. The Ministry of Education is easily accessible by bus, subway, taxi, and vehicle. The quickest and most convenient method is to use the Dubai Metro and get out at the ‘Mall of the Emirates Metro Station’ on the Red Line. Parking is available in the A Parking lot if you are driving to the conference center.
Weekends and public holidays are the only times when you may park for free at the MOE.
How much is the ticket for Ski Dubai?
The cost of a Ski Dubai ticket varies depending on whatever activities are selected. If you want to do something else, the price might vary between AED 190 and AED 1390. It is recommended that you contact the management before to booking a visit.
What should I wear to Ski Dubai?
When it comes to the Ski Dubai dress code, guests are given with all of the equipment they will need to remain warm on the slopes. Disposable socks, coats, winter pants, and snow boots are included in this category. Ski Dubai offers all of the necessary clothing and equipment for all of the Slope packages. Outfit rental is included in all of their Snow Park and Snow Penguin packages as well. Snow Premium, on the other hand, includes clothing and equipment as part of the package. Ski Dubai equipment and gear may be reserved online ahead of time, or you can rent it at the Ski Dubai counter in the mall.
What are the Ski Dubai Timings?
This frigid tourist attraction is open seven days a week in the winter. In the weekdays, the hours of operation for Ski Dubai are from 10:00 am to 11:00 pm, with the exception of Thursdays, when they are open until 12:00 am. Every Friday, they are open from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m., and every Saturday, they are open from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
I need more information, who can I contact?
You may reach the Ski Dubai administration by phone at +971-800-386. Overall, this is a must-see site in Dubai and one of the most popular in the world. Ski Dubai is a terrific alternative for parents seeking for fun indoor activities for their children in Dubai. Ski Dubai is located in the heart of the city. The numerous activities available at Ski Dubai will undoubtedly come in useful for keeping the tiny and not-so-little ones entertained. Residents of the United Arab Emirates may also acquire cheap tickets to Ski Dubai by presenting their Emirates ID.
However, while this is unquestionably among the most popular attractions at the Mall of the Emirates, there are several other things to do in this shopping paradise.
Families are increasingly attracted to the villas for rent in Al Barsha because of the neighborhood’s near proximity to schools and other conveniences.
It also means that weekends are never boring when you have attractions like this snow park nearby. Another wonderful spot to get your adrenaline racing is XDubai, which is a regional centre for extreme sports and is home to a variety of activities.
Ski Dubai Snow Park Information, Tickets & Packages
Ski Dubai, the world’s first indoor ski resort in the Middle East, offers a genuinely wonderful snowy trip for the whole family. Regardless of how hot the weather is outside, you will have the opportunity to experience an exceptional winter wonderland here! Ski Dubai, located in Dubai’s Mall of the Emirates, is the region’s first indoor ski and snow resort. It is open year-round. Over the previous decade, we’ve welcomed more than 30 million visitors through our doors. Ski Dubai is the go-to destination for family enjoyment since it has something for everyone.
- With 22,500 square meters of snow-covered terrain, Ski Dubai is one of the world’s largest ski resorts.
- Ski Dubai also provides ski and snowboard training for people of various skill levels, from beginners to advanced.
- In addition, you may take use of our Snow Plough area.
- Make sure to stop see our colony of King and Gentoo Snow Penguins while you’re here as well.
- Come and discover for yourself why this is the most spectacular sight in Dubai!
GET SKI DUBAI ON THE GO
Take advantage of the all-new official Ski Dubai App, which puts everything you need to know about your upcoming vacation to Ski Dubai in the palm of your hand. It’s completely free! Our official app brings the sub-zero pleasures of Ski Dubai directly to your phone. Download it today!
Ski Dubai, Dubai
Ski Dubai is housed within the Mall of Emirates, which is one of the world’s largest shopping malls and home to some of the world’s most famous brands. Winter sports destinations that attract a large number of people throughout the summer months. Inside Ski Dubai, there are real Penguins with whom you may interact and have interactions arranged. Ski Dubai provides you with the opportunity to experience the pleasures of skiing on the snow even when the weather outside is scorching. They’ve constructed a large mountain with five distinct slopes within the mall, allowing visitors to feel the splendor of the snow-capped mountains amid the Arabian desert.
- It’s impossible!
- A variety of restaurants and cafés are also available in the vicinity of Ski Dubai, allowing you to fill up after your visit to the resort.
- Ice in the middle of a desert might certainly be a tantalizing prospect!
- Because tickets for Ski Dubai are constantly sold out, getting your hands on them might be somewhat of a challenge.
Tours that include this hidden treasure of an attraction are among of our most popular tours as well. The cost of ski tickets in Dubai is quite variable and depends on a variety of factors. in order to avoid on-site disturbance Purchase your Ski Dubai tickets online and immediately!
Ski Dubai Travel Tips
- Inside Ski Dubai, don’t miss the opportunity to engage with penguins. All of the necessary equipment, winter clothing, and other necessities are included in the price. Additionally, customers of the snow park may enjoy the penguin march for free.
Entrance Ticket Details For Ski Dubai
- Adult 140 AED/Child 130 AED for Snow Park
- Adult 200 AED/Child 170 AED for Ski Slope (2 hours)
- Adult 300 AED/Child 275 AED for Ski Slope Day Pass
- Snow Park- Adult 120 AED/Child 110 AED for Ski Slope
- Ski Slope Day Pass- Adult 300 AED/Child 275 AED for Ski Slope
- Snow Park- Adult 120 AED/Child 110 AED for Ski Slope (2 hours) Adult 180/Child 150 Extension (per hour)
- Adult 40/Child 30
- Ski Slope Day Pass Adult 300/Child 240
- Locker Rental 20
- Refundable keycard deposit 20
- Adult 180/Child 150 Extension (per hour)
Do you like it? Before you plan your vacation to Dubai, make sure to look over the whole list of sites to visit. After a long and exhausting day, how about a decent night’s sleep? Check out where to stay in Dubai and make a reservation at a location of your choosing.
- Ski Dubai’s address is: Mall of the Emirates | Shiekh Zayed Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Ski Dubai’s phone number is: +971-044094000
- Ski Dubai’s website is: www.skidubai.com. Ski Dubai’s operating hours are 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Ski Dubai is available for 120 AED. Ski Dubai is open from 12:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. daily
- Use the finest online trip planner to organize your route
Are you a part of this company’s operations? Get in Touch with Us
- Ski Dubai is included in the itinerary of 1.3/10 visitors to Dubai, or 13.23 percent of those who come to the city.
- 09:00 – 10:00 a.m.
- 81.51 percent of visitors begin their Ski Dubai visit between 09:00 and 10:00 a.m.
- Approximately 11 hours is the average amount of time it takes to see Ski Dubai.
Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday are the days off. When visiting Ski Dubai, the majority of visitors choose to travel by automobile (92.92 percent). When organizing a trip to Ski Dubai, it is common for visitors to combine attractions such as the Dubai Autodrome and The Dubai Fountain. Ski Dubai is also a popular way for people to wind down after a long day. * The information provided above is based on TripHobo traveler statistics, which may differ from the real figures available.
Ski Dubai – tickets, prices, timings, Penguins, Dubai Snow Park
In addition to being the Middle East’s first indoor ski slope, Ski Dubai attracts more than a million people every year to the city. Ski Dubai is a popular destination for tourists who want to ski, snowboard, and participate in a variety of other winter sports. The Gentoo and King Penguins, which can be found within the Dubai Mall of the Emirates, are also a prominent attraction at this site. Throughout this post, we’ll go over everything you need to know about purchasing Ski Dubai tickets.
What to expect at Ski Dubai
Due to the fact that Ski Dubai is not your typical tourist destination, travellers want to know what to anticipate before they book their trip. The fact that the attraction has been given a variety of titles by the locals further adds to their confusion. We’ve listed a few of them below – Snow Park Dubai, Indoor Skiing Park, Dubai Ski Resort, Dubai Mall Ski, Snow World Dubai, Ski World Dubai, and so on are various names for the same place in Dubai. It is possible to sum up your Ski Dubai experience in three stages:
When you purchase your Ski Dubai tickets online (using the links provided below), the following will take place: 1. Because you will already have your tickets, you will be able to skip the wait at the ticket desk and proceed directly to the ‘Online Admission Counter.” 2. You will pick up your Ski Dubai Pass as well as your Key card at the counter (for the locker)
Ski Dubai is completely covered in snow, and the temperature is kept at or below minus 1°C throughout the year. 3. You will then proceed to the rental section to obtain your snow boots and clothing. 4. After obtaining the clothing and boots that are appropriate for your size, you will proceed to the changing rooms. There are separate rooms for men and women at this establishment. You will store your personal stuff in the Ski Dubai locker after you have changed into your ski clothing.
Experiencing the snow
Now that you’ve gotten yourself set for some snow, you should proceed towards the Snow Fun Entrance to get started. Visitors who have reserved skiing sessions on the slopes will be directed to the snowy slopes after they have entered the building. Tourists who have purchased Snow Park tickets will be permitted to visit the Snow Park.
Additionally, customers who have reserved the Penguin Encounter must arrive at the Penguin Meeting Point, which is located near the Snow Fun entrance, 10 minutes before to their scheduled session. Return to the top of the page
Ski Dubai timings
Ski Dubai opens at 10 a.m. on Sundays through Thursdays, and at 9 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays in order to accommodate the weekend population. On Thursdays and Fridays, Dubai’s Snow Park is open until midnight, whereas on the other days, it shuts at 11 p.m. The park is open until midnight on Thursdays and Fridays. There is usually a last entry 90 minutes before the business is shut down.
|Day||Timings||Last ticket sold|
|Monday||10 am to 11 pm||9.30 pm|
|Tuesday||10 am to 11 pm||9.30 pm|
|Wednesday||10 am to 11 pm||9.30 pm|
|Thursday||10 am to midnight||10.30 pm|
|Friday||9 am to midnight||10.30 pm|
|Saturday||9 am to midnight||9.30 pm|
|Sunday||10 am to 11 pm||9.30 pm|
The Penguin March, a major feature at Ski Dubai, takes place four times a day at two o’clock, four o’clock, six o’clock, and eight o’clock. Return to the top of the page
How to reach Ski Dubai
Sky Dubai may be reached via the Metro, or if you have a car, you can drive down to the location. Ski Dubai is located in the Mall of the Emirates on Sheikh Zayed Road in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
To Ski Dubai by Metro
If you intend to ride the Dubai Metro to Ski Dubai, you must first get on the Red Line, which begins at the Rashidiya station and runs all the way to Ski Dubai (near Dubai International Airport). The Metro takes you to the UAE Exchange station (formerly known as Jebel Ali station), however you must disembark at the Mall of the Emirates Station, which is the 19th station on the Red Line and the final stop on the Red Line. If the Green Line is the most convenient for you, you may transfer to the Red Line at eitherUnion Metro Station orBurJuman Metro Station, depending on your location (earlier called Khalid Bin Al Waleed).
Driving to Ski Dubai
Start driving by using Google Maps instructions. Driving to Ski Dubai is easiest if you park your car at The Mall of the Emirates, which is conveniently located nearby. Depending on where you are coming from, you will enter the parking lot by a separate gate — one for each direction you are traveling. Access 3 from Abu Dhabi, which is near the Sheraton. Incoming traffic from Sharjah: Mall Entrance / 1, 2, and 3 levels over the bridge From Al Barsha: Either the entrance on the Lulu side of the first floor, or the entrance on the ground floor of the Al Barsha area.
During the weekends and on public holidays, parking at The Mall of the Emirates is completely free. During the weekdays, parking at the Mall is free for the first four hours only. If you intend to visit Ski Dubai, you may use your parking ticket to gain free entrance by validating it. Return to the top of the page
Ski Dubai tickets
When you purchase Ski Dubai tickets directly from the venue, you will receive an actual ticket in the mail (as in the pic). However, we urge that you purchase your tickets online in order to avoid standing in line at the ticket office. Image courtesy of Sinead Baker/Insider.com Ski Dubai offers three different sorts of experiences, which we’ll go over in more detail later in this article. But first and foremost —
How online tickets work
The tickets for Sky Dubai are sent to you through email as soon as you complete your transaction. On the day of your visit, present your Sky Dubai tickets from your email or from your smartphone and go to the entrance.
There is no need to print anything! The advantage of purchasing this ticket online is that you will be able to bypass the wait at the attraction’s ticket desk and enter through a skip-the-line lane.
Ski Dubai price
At Ski Dubai, you may choose from a variety of activities such as skiing down the hill, having fun in the Snow Park, or having an unforgettable experience with the Penguins. In this part, we’ll go through the pricing of Ski Dubai tickets in Dirhams for each of these activities. The Ski Hill ticket, which costs 220 AED per person and allows you to ski down the slope at this attraction, is required for both adults and children. If you do not like to ski but would rather participate in a variety of games at Ski Dubai’s Snow Park, you must purchase a Snow Park ticket, which costs 190 AED.
In addition, the price of this ticket is the same for both children and adults.
Ski Dubai ticket discounts
Everyone who wants to visit Ski Dubai must purchase a ticket in advance – even children are not allowed to enter for free. All Ski Dubai tickets are the same price for adults and children, thus there is no such thing as a child discount. When you purchase Ski Dubai tickets online, you will receive a 10 AED discount off the face value of the ticket.
Fast Track Ski Slope tickets
This ticket provides access to ski or snowboard at the Middle East’s first indoor ski resort for two hours. This Ski Dubai ticket permits you to use all five distinct runs, each with a different level of difficulty, height, gradient, and length. This ticket includes access to all equipment, including skis, ski poles, ski boots, snowboards, and snowboard boots, all of which is complimentary. The cost of a ski Dubai ticket is 210 AED per person.
Snow Park Dubai tickets
This ticket provides you with access to all of the activities available at Ski Dubai’s huge Snow Park. Access to all of the Snow Park rides, such as tobogganing, chairlifting, Mountain Thriller, bobsled runs, the Snow Plough Playground, Ice Cave, Climbing Wall, Snow Bumpers, tubing run, Sliding Hill, the Zorb Ball, and more, is included (Giant Ball). Especially if you don’t want to ski or snowboard, this ticket is ideal for a family with children. It is valid for one entire day, which means you may spend as much time as you like at Ski World Dubai.
Penguin Encounter at Ski Dubai
At Ski Dubai, you will get a 40-minute experience with the Snow Penguins if you purchase this ticket. You must arrive at Ski Dubai at least one hour before to the scheduled meeting with the Penguins, due to the fact that this is a timed activity. Arriving early will allow you to have enough time to complete security checks, garment rentals, and other preparations before the event. Families with children adore our Penguin package since it provides them with a pleasant and instructive experience at the same time.
Return to the top of the page
What to do at Ski Dubai
Ski Dubai is a highly rated tourist attraction in Dubai (4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor), and it has four key attractions where tourists may participate in a variety of activities.
Ski Dubai’s Snow Slope
Visitors who purchase skiing tickets spend their time on the slopes at Ski Dubai. Skiers and snowboarders with a skill level of Intermediate Level 2* or higher are welcome to take to the slopes. If you are not a seasoned skier, you will be required to go through some preliminary instruction before being permitted to hit the slopes. The slope at Ski Dubai is built to resemble the magnificent Georgian highlands, and it is the ideal location for intense winter sports competition. There are five separate lines on this ski slope, each with a different level of difficulty, height, gradient, and duration.
Important: To be classified ‘Intermediate Level 2,’ you must be able to ski with your skis parallel to the ground when skiing, and you must be able to snowboard with your snowboard parallel to the ground while snowboarding.
Restrictions at the Ski slope
A) Children under the age of two are not permitted to access Ski Dubai Slopeb) Children between the ages of two and eight are only permitted to enter under adult supervision If the guardian is present within the Mall of the Emirates premises, children between the ages of 9 and 12 years old are permitted to access. Visitors under the age of 21 must have a waiver form completed by their guardian before they are permitted to visit the Ski slope.
Snow Park Dubai
For those who don’t want to ski or snowboard but would want to participate in other winter sports, Snow World at Ski Dubai is the ideal venue. In order to gain entry to the Snow Park, you must first purchase Snow Park Dubai tickets. Because the sports at Snow World are not as dangerous as skiing or snowboarding, there is just one restriction: children under the age of 14 must be under the supervision of adults over the age of 16 who are present. In the Dubai Snow Park, below are some of the most popular games and activities to participate in:
1. Bobsled runs
This run provides an adrenaline rush unlike any other since you will be riding on a gravity-powered bobsled and hurtling down a tiny, winding, banked, ice-covered course. A fantastic winter sports adventure awaits you!
The Ski Dubai chairlift is a cutting-edge experience that takes you up to the top of the mountain where you can take in breathtaking views of the Snow Park, the Ski Dubai slope, and all of the other tourists who are having a good time.
3. March of the Penguins
The Snow Park is the setting for the ever-popular March of the Penguins event at Ski Dubai. The gorgeous colony of King and Gentoo Penguins is scheduled for viewing four times daily – at 2 pm, 4 pm, 6 pm, and 8 pm – and is a treat to observe.
4. Zorb Ball (Giant Ball)
In Ski Dubai, this is a fantastic sport to participate in if you can handle being in cramped surroundings. You can get inside a giant ball and then roll down the hill of Ski Dubai at a rapid but regulated rate, which is great fun. The Zorb Ball is a hit with both children and adults.
5. Mountain Thriller
If you enjoy speed, this is the ideal vehicle for you.
A custom-built ride will be waiting for you when you arrive. You will buckle yourself in and let go for a fast adrenaline-filled trip down an 185m (607 feet) steep hill at speeds of up to 45 kilometers per hour (28 Miles per hour).
6. Tubing Run
This run is an old-fashioned winter pastime that may be found in all snow-covered places across the world. You may ride down the snow mountain in a tube, either alone or with a companion, while taking in the scenery on the way down.
7. Snow Bullet
The Snow Bullet is a 150 meter (492 foot) long indoor zip line that was the first of its kind in the United Arab Emirates. To ride this 16 meter (52.5 foot) high Zip line requires a certain amount of daring, but it is well worth it.
8. Snow Bumpers
Despite the fact that they are referred to as “Snow Bumpers,” they are the same bumper cars that you may be familiar with from other locations. But why grumble when you can get involved in the Snow Bumper Car mayhem and take on the challenges from your friends and family members instead?
9. Snow Plough Playground
Snow Park Dubai has added a new attraction in the form of a timber structure. The crawl tubes, slides, slackline, climbing wall, and driver’s seat of this attraction, which is made to seem like a Piston Bully, are all popular with children. Once in the driver’s seat, the children will be able to feel steering and hear realistic sounds.
10. Climbing Wall
This climbing wall at Ski Dubai is designed to seem like a rocky mountain and is ideal for children. The smooth and rapid ascent to the summit keeps the kids clamoring for another round.
11. Sliding Hill
At Ski Dubai, the youngsters may also enjoy sliding down the snowy smaller slopes that are specifically designed for them. Everyone who visits Sliding Hill has a good time, and there is nothing but laughing to be heard there.
Ski Dubai’s Penguins
A colony of Gentoo Penguins and King Penguins may be seen in Ski Dubai. Visitors to Snow Park may witness them march four times during the day – at 2 pm, 4 pm, 6 pm, and 8 pm – and at other times during the year.
Encounter with Penguins
If, on the other hand, you want to go even closer to the penguins, you should consider booking the Snow Penguin package. An entertaining and informative event, where visitors learn interesting information about penguins as well as how to conserve them in the wild. Meetings with penguins begin at midday and continue every half hour till 9 pm until the penguins have finished their feeding.
–Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 16.– Mobile phones and cameras are not permitted within the Penguin Encounter Area.
Individuals of various ability levels may learn to ski or snowboard at the Ski School at Ski Dubai, which is staffed by experienced instructors. Ski lessons need a minimum age of three years, and snowboarder lessons require a minimum age of eight years. Return to the top of the page
Clothing and equipment
Visitors to Ski Dubai are not required to bring their winter clothing and skiing equipment with them. Everyone who purchases a ticket to Ski Dubai will be provided with everything they may require to enjoy the Skiing Slope and Snow Park. You can obtain free rental of the products listed below (in the sizes that you desire). – Jackets and trousers are optional (sizes S to 4XL are available) – A pair of snow boots – A pair of disposable socks One pair of fleece gloves – A standard locker to store your things*Children under the age of 13 are required to wear helmets at all times when skiing or snowboarding.
For those who want to skip the clothing rental line or who want to rent luxury costumes, you may pay for premium outfit rentals at the door, which are available for a little fee. Return to the top of the page
Dining at Ski Dubai
Winter clothing and skiing equipment are not anticipated to be brought to Ski Dubai by visitors. Everyone who purchases a ticket to Ski Dubai will be provided with everything they will need to enjoy the Skiing Slope and Snow Park. Please note that you are not needed to pay for the products mentioned below (in the sizes you desire). Coats and trousers are appropriate (sizes S to 4XL are available) A pair of disposable socks and snow boots are also recommended (see below). One pair of fleece gloves – A standard locker to store your things*Children under the age of 13 are required to wear helmets at all times when skiing and snowboarding.
For those who want to skip the clothing rental line or who want to rent luxury costumes, you may pay for premium outfit rentals at the door, which are available for a fee.
Breakfast, lunch, and supper are all served at North 28 Restaurant, which is known for its great food and beverages. While tourists re-energize themselves for the next session on the slopes, they may enjoy a breathtaking view of Snow Park from this restaurant.
The Avalanche Café is located at the slope mid-station, approximately halfway up the chairlift ride. It provides panoramic views of the snow-covered slopes, allowing you to enjoy your meal while keeping an eye on the skiers and snowboarders in action.
The Ice Café is located in the Snow Park Area, next to the Snow Plough, and is the ideal place to take a brief break in between your Snow Park activities. The delicious and savory delights, as well as the cup of hot chocolate that is on the menu, are not to be overlooked.
Popular attractions in Dubai
Dubai’s Burj Khalifa Desert Safari is a must-do. The Dubai Fountain Show, the Dubai Aquarium, and the Sheikh Zayed Mosque are all worth seeing. Return to the top of the page
Ski Dubai Tickets
Ski Dubai is an indoor ski resort featuring a 22,500-square-meter indoor ski area that is open year-round. The Snow Park can be found at the Mall of the Emirates, which is a shopping mall in Dubai. Ski Dubai, Snow Park is the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East, and it is located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The world’s largest indoor snow park, which has an incredible 3,000 square meters of snow, is the perfect spot to have a good time with your friends and family. Take a trip down the Twin Track Bobsled Run, explore a Snow Cavern loaded with interactive adventures, and toboggan down tobogganing slopes.
The Ski Dubai Snow Park is a beautiful mountain-themed wintery environment where you can enjoy skiing, snowboarding, tobogganing, as well as participating in a variety of snow activities and meeting and playing with the Snow Penguins, who are one of Ski Dubai’s newest inhabitants.
ramp, spiraling down the tube slides, sightseeing from the chairlift, or simply resting with a hot chocolate at minus 4 degrees. So take advantage of genuine snow all year long in a winter wonderland filled with thrilling events. Themes and athletic activities for the entire family!
The highlight of Ski Dubai
A 22,500 square meter indoor ski area is available at Ski Dubai, which is an indoor ski resort. The Snow Park can be found at the Mall of the Emirates, which is a large shopping mall in Dubai. With the opening of Ski Dubai, Snow Park, the Middle East will have its first indoor ski resort. The world’s largest indoor snow park, which has an incredible 3,000 square meters of snow, is the ideal spot to have fun with your friends and family. Put on your snow boots and head to the Twin Track Bobsled Runs, a Snow Cavern loaded with interactive activities, and tobogganing slopes to have a great day.
You can enjoy skiing, snowboarding, tobogganing, and a variety of snow events at the Ski Dubai Snow Park, which has a wonderful mountain-themed wintery backdrop.
Ski Dubai offers a variety of activities such as rolling down the Giant Ball run, leaping off a 10ft.
So take advantage of the genuine snow all year long in a winter world filled with fascinating activities and attractions.
Ski Dubai Snow Park Packages
- Snow Park Rides are included in the price of the package, including unlimited access to Snow Park Rides (including the Ice Cave and Snow Plough Playground), a Climbing Wall and Bobsled Runs (with snow bumpers), a Sliding Hill, and a Zorb Ball (Giant Ball)Tubing Run, as well as a full-day access to Ski Dubai. One Chairlift Ride and one Mountain Thriller Ride are included in the package. Due to technical difficulties, the Mountain Thriller experience is now unavailable and will remain closed until further notice. In order to ensure the safety of all visitors, children under the age of two are not permitted to attend Ski Dubai. Guests under the age of fourteen must be accompanied by an adult who is 16 years or older. What Ski Dubai Has to Offer
- A standard jacket and snow pants in a variety of sizes (S to 4XL)
- Snow boots
- A pair of disposable socks
- Helmets (children under the age of 13 must wear helmets at all times)
- A pair of fleece gloves
- A hat
- And a pair of fleece gloves.
Snow Daycation pass:
- Full access to Snow Park rides, including tubing, snow bumpers, snow plough playground, and mountain thriller
- Tubing run, snow bumpers, snow plough playground, and mountain thriller
- Take one trip on the chairlift. A regular locker as well as a pair of fleece gloves are provided. Choose one of the following experiences: For skiing or snowboarding, you must be an intermediate level 2 skier or snowboarder to access the slopes for two hours. Confirmation within seconds
- Two trips on the Snow Bullet (zipline) Confirmation within seconds
- 60-minute Ski Discovery class (reservations required 24 hours in advance)
- 60-minute Snowboard Discovery lesson (reservations required 24 hours in advance)
- 40-minute penguin encounter (reservations required 24 hours in advance)
- What Ski Dubai Has to Offer
- Standard jacket and snow pants in a range of sizes (from S to 4XL) are available. Equipment for skiing and snowboarding
- Snow boots
- A pair of socks that may be thrown away
- Protection (helmets are required to be worn at all times by children under the age of 13)
- A pair of fleece-lined mitts
- Prior booking for this Snow Daycation Pass is necessary 24 hours in advance
- Due to technical difficulties, the Mountain Thriller experience is now unavailable and will remain closed until further notice.
Ski Dubai – Snow Premium:
- Full-day access to Ski Dubai
- Unlimited snow-related sports and rides (tobogganing, bobsledding, tubing run, snow bumpers, zorb ball, chairlift, mountain thriller, snow bullet)
- And a complimentary lunch at the Ski Dubai restaurant. Hot chocolate, bottled water, and hand warmers are all provided at the North 28 Restaurant. The Premium Rental service provides rapid queue service help for standard clothes and equipment, such as a jacket and pant, disposable socks, snow/ski/snowboard boots, and Waterproof gloves. Helmets are required for all youngsters under the age of thirteen. Locker
- Penguin-Friend Encounter (40 minutes)
- Locker Choose one of the following experiences: Slope Day Pass (for experienced skiers or snowboarders)
- 60-minute Snowboard Discovery Lesson (for those who have never skied or snowboarded before)
- 60-minute Ski Discovery Lesson (for those who have never skied or snowboarded before)
- Slope Day Pass (for those who have never skied or snowboarded before Due to technical difficulties, the Mountain Thriller experience is now unavailable and will remain closed until further notice.
Slope Session 2-Hrs
- 2 hours of skiing/snowboarding instruction. Unless otherwise specified, all winter gear (jackets, pants, disposable socks, boots, skis/snowboard, and poles) will be provided, with the exception of gloves and cap. There is no access to the snow park included in the price. Locker
Full-Day Slope Session
- Skiing/snowboarding for 2 hours session Unless otherwise specified, all winter gear (jackets, pants, disposable socks, boots, skis/snowboard, and poles) will be provided, with the exception of gloves and hats. This package does not include access to a snow park. Locker
Admission Policy Snow Park/Snow Penguin:
- In order to enter Ski Dubai, you must be at least 2 years old. Children between the ages of 2 and 8 years old must be accompanied by an adult, and the fee will remain the same. Snow Bullet Ride riders must be at least 8 years old, at least 125 cm tall, and at least 30 kg in weight in order to attraction the ride. It is recommended that adults do not weigh more than 120 kg.
- A child must be 2 years old in order to participate in Ski Dubai. accompanied by an adult, and the fee will remain the same for children between the ages of 2 and 8
- A youngster must be at least 8 years old, 125 cm tall, and weighing more than 30 kgs in order to ride on the Snow Bullet Ride. It is not recommended that adults weigh more than 120 kg.
How to Get There:
- You can go by vehicle or taxi
- Alternatively, you can reserve our optionalPrivate Two-Way Transferfor an extra fee. Your visit must take place after 12 or 24 hours in order to take advantage of the optional Private Two-way Transfer arrangement.
Policy on Cancellations:
- Once a ticket has been purchased, it cannot be refunded. Subject on the nature of the activity, cancellation fees may be assessed. There will be no rescheduling, cancellation, or refund for reservations made on the day of the event. The cancellation or non-attendance of a reservation
- This is especially true for lessons and penguin encounters, which are not subject to cancellation, rescheduling, or reimbursement. When changing a reservation within 24 hours, guests will be required to pay a rescheduling charge per person at the SKI Dubai front desk.
on a confidential basis Pickup and drop-off times will be communicated to you at the time of booking.
Ticket Prices, Timings & More About Skiing in Dubai
Why would you want to suffer in the sweltering 40 degrees Celsius heat of the city when you can cool and enjoy skiing at -4 degrees Celsius inside Ski Dubai this summer? As an entire ski resort located within a mall, Ski Dubai provides you and your loved ones with a realistic, life-like experience of skiing in Dubai without having to go too far to get there. It’s impossible to leave this joyful spot once you’ve experienced its numerous activities such as skiing, snowboarding, zip lining, chairlift rides and tobogganing, as well as the opportunity to see and interact with penguins.
- Hours: 10:00 a.m.
- On Thursday, the hours are 10:00 a.m until 12:00 a.m.
- to 11:00 p.m.
- to 11:00 p.m.
Activities At Ski Dubai
“Do you want to make a snowman?” says the narrator. Because you may do so at the Snow Park in the Ski Dubai resort. The massive 4500-square-meter space allows children to be themselves while adults are transformed into children as everyone participates in the joy of tossing fresh snow at one other, exploring an indoor ice cave, jumping from 10-foot ramps, and remembering to have a good time!
You may indulge in a delicious cup of hot chocolate and a variety of other food in the Avalanche Cafe and Ice Cafe after you’ve had your fill of park activities.
2. Ski Slope
Source If you think you have what it takes to ski down a slope, come to the Ski Dubai Slope and feel the excitement for yourself. Prepare yourself for a winter adventure as you slide down for some real fun in the snow. The slope is 400 meters long and 80 meters broad, providing plenty of area for skiers to maneuver. Additionally, there is a freestyle zone as well as a snowboarding area that you will not want to miss out on if you are going skiing in Dubai. Price: AED 200 for an adult and AED 170 for a child for a two-hour slope session on the slopes.
3. Snow Penguins
Source The amazing orange beaked waddling birds will entice you with their adorableness as you get to know them. You can get up up and personal with the magnificent penguins of Ski Dubai on this tour. Gentoo and King Penguins may be seen at the snow park, and their entertaining display will leave you in awe of what they can do. An encounter with a penguin will cost you AED 230 for a 40-minute session.
4. Ski School
Meet with world-class trainers who will guide you through the process of learning to ski in Dubai at this renowned ski park. Regardless of whether you are a novice or a seasoned professional, there are programs available to suit your needs. Ski Dubai’s Ski School will teach you all you need to know to master the slopes in no time.
Ski Dubai Prices
What is contained within this package: With this ticket, you will get one-time entry to the Snow Park at Ski Dubai. Get unlimited access to the Snow Bumpers, Bobsled, Climbing Wall, Tubing Run, Ice Cave, and Snow Plough Playground attractions at Winter Wonderland. Get access to one Zorb Ball ride that can only be used once. Adult – AED 190 (including VAT). AED 170 for a child Minimum 2 years of age is required (Children under 14 must be accompanied by adults)
What is contained within this package: Get unrestricted access to all of the rides. The thrill of a mountain Thriller ride One ride on the chairlift Adults pay AED 225; children pay AED 225. 2 years is the bare minimum age requirement (Children under 14 must be accompanied by adults)
What is contained within this package: Unlimited admission to all rides, including the Chairlift, Mountain Thriller, and Zorb Ball, is included in your ticket price. Choose one of the following four options: In addition to the Penguin Encounter and the Snow Bullet Ride, you will receive a Discovery Lesson and one-time access to the Slope Gloves and locker facilities. Prices are as follows: Adult – AED 315 Child – AED 315 The park’s minimum age requirement is 2 years, and the Snow Bullet ride’s requirement is 8 years (Children under 14 years must be accompanied by adults).
What is contained within this package: First, a 40-minute session with the snow park’s penguins. 2. Select one of the following two options: a Slope Pass or a 60-minute instruction in skiing or snowboarding. Discovery 3. You’ll get unrestricted access to all of the attractions. 4. A single photograph, as well as a photo book, gloves, and a locker facility. 5 a. North 28 Restaurant of the park serves hot chocolate, a light lunch, bottled water, and hand warmers throughout the winter.
Price: AED 490 for an adult and AED 490 for a child The park’s minimum age requirement is 2 years, and the Snow Bullet ride’s minimum age requirement is 8. (Children under 14 years must be accompanied by adults).
SkiFly and Snow Classic
Inside this bundle you will find the following items: 1. A 40-minute encounter with the snow park’s penguins. 2. A Slope Pass or a 60-minute Ski/Snowboard instruction are the two alternatives you have to choose from. Discovery You will have unrestricted access to all of the attractions. 4. A single photograph, as well as a photo book, gloves, and a locker room. 5 a. North 28 Restaurant of the park serves hot chocolate, a light lunch, bottled water, and hand warmers during the winter months Price: AED 490 for an adult and AED 490 for a child.
Booking Tickets for Ski Dubai
What’s included in this bundle is as follows: 1. A 40-minute session with the snow park’s penguins. 2. Select one of the following two options: a Slope Pass or a 60-minute Ski/Snowboard instruction. Discovery 3. You will get unrestricted access to all of the rides. 4. One photograph, as well as a photo book, gloves, and a locker facility 5 a. North 28 Restaurant of the park serves hot chocolate, a light lunch, bottled water, and hand warmers. Adult: AED 490; Child: AED 490 Minimum Age Requirement: 2 years for the park and 8 years for the Snow Bullet ride (Children under 14 years must be accompanied by adults).
Ski Dubai, Dubai – Book Tickets & Tours
The first indoor ski resort in the Middle East, Ski Dubai offers the utmost in indoor snow resorts and is the world’s largest indoor ski resort. Spend some time outside Ski Dubai and return on the same day with the Snow Classic Pass, which enables you to enter the resort several times! It should be noted that this pass provides entrance to the snow park as well as all of the attractions, but does not include access to skiing. Taking a trip on the chairlift will provide you with spectacular views of this renowned monument.
Take a ride down the slope in a giant bubble-shaped ball with the Zorb Ball (Giant Ball) and feel the rush of speeding down the slope.
This is not a ride for the faint of heart.
2. Dubai: Explorer Pass – Choose 3 to 7 Attractions
Save both time and money by purchasing an Explorer Pass, which provides up to 35 percent off entry to your pick of three, four, five, or seven great attractions for one low fee. Pay nothing at the entrance and select from more than 40 attractions as you go, including a 1-day ticket to the hop-on, hop-off Dubai Big Bus tour, which allows you to see the city from different perspectives. Enjoy a day of family fun at the Aquaventure waterpark at Atlantis the Palm, a dhow boat tour on the Dubai Creek while eating on a wonderful meal, and other exciting activities.
- Take your time and see all of the sights on your list.
- Attractions that are included: Tours Cruises The Big Bus is a hop-on, hop-off transportation system.
- Dubai’s Morning Desert Safari is a great way to start the day.
- Dinner Cruise on the Dhow in Abu Dhabi Yas Island is a small island in the Persian Gulf.
- Dhow Abu Dhabi is a traditional dhow built in the Arabian Gulf.
- A sightseeing cruise is an excellent way to explore the sights.
- A sightseeing cruise is an excellent way to explore the sights.
A sightseeing cruise is an excellent way to explore the sights.
the Palmetto MotiongateTM Dubai is a motion-activated security system.
BOLLYWOOD PARKSTM is a trademark of The Walt Disney Company.
There are many other worlds to explore.
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is a theme park dedicated to Ferrari automobiles.
KidZania Abu Dhabi is a theme park for children.
Other Experiential Learning The Qasr Al Watan Arabian Culinary Experience at Al Hallab Restaurant and the Lost Chambers Aquarium at Atlantis are two of the most popular attractions in Las Vegas.
The Aquarium on the Palm of Dubai Underwater Zoo – An Exploration of the Seas Camel Trekking in Abu Dhabi as part of the 1001 Adventure Tour “4X4 Quad Bike” in the desert SeaYou Dubai Ice Rink is offering a Stand Up Paddle Lesson.
3. Dubai: Ski Dubai Penguin Encounter Tickets
Come experience a world-first display at Ski Dubai: the “Snow Penguins at Ski Dubai.” A one-of-a-kind encounter with the Gentoo and King Penguins at Ski Dubai will be unforgettable. During this 40-minute visit, you will get the unique chance to engage with these extraordinary birds in a relaxed and unhurried environment. In this one-of-a-kind intimate and entertaining activity at the Mall of the Emirates, you’ll be able to get up close and personal with the characters. Take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get up close and personal with these loving animals in a beautiful environment that has been developed specifically for them.
4. Dubai SuperSaver Pass
With a convenient SuperSaver Pass, you may visit the most popular sites in Dubai at your own leisure for a period of 30 days from the date of redemption. Choose from three, five, or seven attractions on your pass, and you’ll have single entrance to a plethora of activities all throughout the United Arab Emirates. Your pass may be obtained quickly and simply from your email or by going onto the mobile application. Take a trip to the top of the Burj Khalifa for panoramic views of the city, go on a desert safari to learn about life outside the city, or take a dinner ride on a dhow boat around Dubai Marina to rest and unwind.
- The following are the top Deluxe Attractions and Excursions: Ain Dubai is a city in the United Arab Emirates (non-prime time) At the very top of the Burj Khalifa, you can see the whole world.
- Dubai Canal is a man-made canal that connects the city of Dubai with the rest of the world.
- Kidzania Mattel PlayTown is a toy town for children.
- Ski Dubai Passage to the North Pole Laguna Waterpark is located in Laguna Beach, California.
WonderBus Tours is a tour company that provides transportation to and from various destinations. Madame Tussauds Wax Museum The Views from The Palm Hotel The Flying Cup is a type of competition in which athletes compete to see who can fly the farthest.
5. Dubai: Go City All-Inclusive Pass with over 30 Attractions
The Dubai All-Inclusive Pass allows you to see and do all that Dubai and Abu Dhabi have to offer. When compared to purchasing individual attraction tickets, you may save up to 40% on your trip and visit as many attractions as you like. Choose between a pass that lasts 2, 3, 4, 5, or 7 days, depending on how long you want to spend exploring. All that is required to use your All-Inclusive Pass is to download and store it to your mobile device, then display the QR code at the entrance or ticket office and you’re good to go!
- The following are some of the attractions and tours available: The most well-liked The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world.
- The Palm IMG is a digital image of a palm leaf.
- Theme parks and amusement rides 2 Parks in 1 Day At Dubai Parks and Resorts, you may take advantage of the Hopper program.
- Slope for skiing (2-Hours) Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is a theme park dedicated to Ferrari automobiles.
- Dubai Lost Chambers in the Aquarium and Underwater Zoo Atlantis has an aquarium.
- Dubai Tour de la vue panoramique Dinner Cruise on a Dhow Dubai Creek is a waterway that runs through the city.
- Dubai’s Morning Desert Safari is a great way to start the day.
- A sightseeing cruise is an excellent way to explore the sights.
- Tour of the Sunset Sensation Hour explorer Tour 60 minutes Safari in the desert and BBQ Dinner in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi Yas Island is a small island in the Persian Gulf.
- Hop-on, hop-off transportation There’s a big bus.
- Camel Trekking in the Desert – Abu Dhabi Tour of the Palm Jumeirah by SeaYou Cultural and historical considerations Dubai Opera House Tour with Qasr Al Watan, followed by an Arabian Culinary Experience at Al Hallab Restaurant.
6. Dubai Unlimited Pass
The Dubai Pass, which is valid for 3 or 5 days from the date of first use, provides you with unparalleled value, convenience, and adaptability. A city tour, theme park, or dinner cruise are all more affordable when you have the Dubai Pass in your possession. Attractions that are included Wild Wadi Waterpark (Illustration) There are many other worlds to explore. Safari in the Desert with Dinner Ski Dubai iFly Dubai The BurjKhalifa is the tallest building in the world. Dubai AquariumUnderwater ZooUnderwater ParkUnderwater Park (tunnel and zoo) Dubai Underwater Aquarium is located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Dubai Frame is a type of frame that is used in Dubai.
The Dubai Fountain Lake Ride is a water-based attraction in Dubai.
Guy Fiery is a character in the film Reel Cinema. Restaurant (movie + drink + appetizer + main course) VR Park (Virtual Reality Park) Tour of the Amazon Taking a Canal Cruise Cultural Tour of the Emirati Kashtha.
7. Dubai: iVenture Card Dubai Select Pass
The Dubai Pass, which is valid for 7 days from the date of first use, provides you with unparalleled value, convenience, and adaptability. For a single payment, you may choose from three top Dubai attractions (1 from each pool), all of which are included. Attraction Pool 1 IMG (Instrument of Measurement) There are many other worlds to explore. Water Park in the Wild Wadi Desert Safari with Dinner on the Ski Resort Dubai Motiongate Dubai Legoland Dubai iFly Dubai Water Park at Legoland Tour of the Amazon Taking a Canal Cruise Cultural Tour of the Emirati Kashtha Attraction Pool 2 is a pool of people who are interested in you.
Dubai Underwater Aquarium and Underwater Zoo are two types of underwater aquariums (tunnel and zoo) The Dubai Underwater Aquarium and Underwater Zoo are two of the most popular attractions in Dubai (Explorer Experience) Dubai City Tours & Sightseeing (hop-on hop-off bus tour) Parks in the style of Bollywood Dubai’s grayline is a dotted line that runs through the city.
- Guy Fiery is a character in the film Reel Cinema.
- 3 Dubai Dolphinarium The Dubai Fountain Boardwalk is a pedestrian walkway that runs beside the Dubai Fountain.
- Emirates Palace, Dubai Ice Rink, and Etihad Museum The Dubai Fountain Lake Ride is a water-based attraction in Dubai.
- The Flying Cup is a type of flying cup that flies through the air.
Planning Your Visit
Visitors who wish to ski alone must complete a number of prerequisites first. Making turns, stopping, and using a chairlift are the very minimum requirements. Absolutely no prior skiing experience is necessary; absolute novices may still ski with the assistance of a pre-arranged instruction, or they can just enjoy the bobsled, toboggan, and zipline routes. Not to mention the penguins, which we have mentioned.
What are the opening times?
Ski Dubai is open from 10:00 a.m. to midnight on Thursdays, 9:00 a.m. to midnight on Fridays, 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. on Saturdays, and 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. on Sundays and Mondays. The resort is closed on Wednesdays. It might become crowded, so purchasing your tickets online ahead of time can save you time.
How to get there?
The Sheikh Zayed Road is home to the Mall of the Emirates and Ski Dubai, among other attractions. The Mall of the Emirates Metro Station 2 is the nearest metro station to the hotel.
Good to know
- When should I plan to go? It is open from at least 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. every day, with hours varying somewhat depending on the day of the week
- Is it expensive? Adults may purchase a full day admission for 275AED, which is around $75. There are also two-hour permits available. Will I require the services of a guide? You may schedule a lesson directly with Ski Dubai, or you can look at our other tickets available. How to travel to the location Take the Metro to the Mall of the Emirates Metro Station 2, which is located near the mall. Ski Dubai is located on Sheikh Zayed Road
- It is open year-round. Further information is available upon request. Hats and gloves are not included in the ticket price, however they can be purchased on site for an additional fee. Luggage lockers are available for hire at a cost of 25AED. There is a 20AED deposit required for each ticket, which is repaid once the ticket is returned.
Cities in United Arab Emirates
4.3 out of 5 based on 1,384 customer reviews