Dubai: The new Goldman Sachs office in the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) was inaugurated yesterday by Dr Omar Bin Sulaiman, governor of DIFC. Sulaiman welcomed Lloyd C. Blankfein, chairman of the board of directors of Goldman Sachs.2
How many Goldman Sachs locations are there?
Our on-the-ground presence spans more than 60 cities around the world. Below we highlight some of our offices around the world by region.
Where Does Goldman Sachs Operate?
It is headquartered at 200 West Street in Lower Manhattan in New York (image below) and operates offices in over 30 countries as of December 30, 2016. Goldman Sachs offers asset management, mergers and acquisitions. Learn how mergers and acquisitions and deals are completed.
Where is Marcus by Goldman Sachs located?
Marcus by Goldman Sachs is headquartered in Draper, Utah. You can contact Marcus by calling 1-855-730-SAVE or through the website online.
Is Goldman Sachs in Dubai?
Dubai: The new Goldman Sachs office in the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) was inaugurated yesterday by Dr Omar Bin Sulaiman, governor of DIFC. 2
Who owns Goldman Sachs?
Turning to inside investors, the largest inside owner is Lloyd Blankfein, Goldman Sachs’ chairman and chief executive officer. The second largest holder is John Weinberg, the co-head of investment banking.
Who owns Marcus by Goldman Sachs?
Marcus is an online division of Goldman Sachs, a multinational investment bank. The APRs on Marcus personal loans range from 6.99% to 19.99%.
What is the starting salary at Goldman Sachs?
Goldman Sachs’s first-year analysts will receive a bump in base pay from $85,000 to $110,000; second-year analysts $95,000 to $125,000; and first-year associates $125,000 to $150,000, sources told Bloomberg.
Who is the CEO of Goldman Sachs?
David Solomon, CEO, Goldman Sachs, speaking at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, Jan. 23, 2020. After injecting more than $5 trillion of cash in 2020 and into 2021, Congress recently passed a more than $1 trillion infrastructure bill that will continue to boost spending in the years ahead.
Where does Goldman Sachs recruit from?
Goldman Sachs prefers Ivy League schools, with Cornell, Harvard, and Columbia ranking third through fifth among employees with bachelor’s degrees. The firm also recruits heavily in the United Kingdom, with the London School of Economics, Oxford University, and Cambridge University being among their favorites.
Why Goldman Sachs is the best?
One of the primary reasons why Goldman Sachs careers is far from tiring out is its workplace ambiance. Goldman Sachs values or focuses more on creating a healthy work environment and does its best in bringing together the most amiable yet smart group of people they can manage.
Is Marcus online bank safe?
Yes, Marcus is a legitimate set of banking products and services offered by Goldman Sachs. These services include savings accounts, certificates of deposit and personal loans. Marcus by Goldman Sachs accounts are insured by the FDIC, and its apps have high ratings from both Apple and Google users.
Is Marcus by Goldman Sachs a bank?
1 Officially known as “Marcus by Goldman Sachs,” it is an online-only bank offering high-yield savings accounts, high-yield and penalty-free certificates of deposit (CDs), and no-fee personal loans.
Is Goldman Sachs a bank?
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (/ˈsæks/) is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in New York City.
- Argentina Buenos Aires is the capital of Argentina. Av. Del Libertador 60211th Floor “B”C1001ABT – Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires, Argentina Goldman Sachs Argentina L.L.C.Av. Del Libertador 60211th Floor “B”C1001ABT – Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires, Argentina Argentina Within: +44 11 5983 1900
- International: +44 11 5983 1900
- Australia: +44 11 5983 1900 Perth The Goldman Sachs Australia Pty Ltd is located at Level 12197 St Georges Terrace, Perth, Western Australia 6000. Australia Call us at (08) 9218 1000 if you need us right now. International: +61 8 9218 1000
- Belgium: +31 8 9218 1000 Brussels Square de Meeûs – 38/40B-1000, 3rd Floor, Goldman Sachs International (Representative Office) BruxellesBelgium International: +44 207 774 6041
- Brazil: +44 207 774 6041 Sao Paulo is the capital of Brazil. Goldman Sachs do Brasil is based in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Banco Máltiplo SAR (Multiple Bank SAR) is a SAR (Single Account) bank. the ua Leopoldo Couto Magalhes Junior 700, the sixteenth andar Itaim Bibi04542-000 So Paulo-SP Itaim Bibi04542-000 So Paulo-SP Within Brazil, call 11 3371 0700
- Internationally, call +55 11 3371 0700
- Brazil Sao Paulo is the capital of Brazil. Brazil Goldman Sachs Asset Management Brasil Ltda.Rua Leopoldo Couto Magalhes Junior 700, 16 andarItaim Bibi04542-000 So Paulo-SP.Rua Leopoldo Couto Magalhes Junior 700, 16 andarItaim Bibi04542-000 So Paulo-SP. Within Brazil, call 11 3371 0700
- Brazil Sao Paulo is the capital of Brazil. The Goldman Sachs of Brazil Corretora de Ttulos e Valores Mobiliários S.A. is located at Rua Leopoldo Couto Magalhes Junior 700, 16 andarItaim Bibi04542-000 So Paulo, SP. Inside:11 3371 0700International:+55 11 3371 0700
- Within Canada:11 3371 0700 Calgary Goldman Sachs Canada Inc.3835,855 2nd Street SWBankers Hall – East TowerCalgary, Alberta T2P 4J8Goldman Sachs Canada Inc.3835,855 2nd Street SWBankers Hall – East TowerCalgary, Alberta T2P 4J8 Within Canada, call (403) 233 3445
- Internationally, call (+1 403) 233 3445
- Canada Calgary Goldman Sachs Global Commodities (Canada) Corporation is a commodity trading company headquartered in Toronto, Canada. 2nd Street SW, 3835,855 2nd Street SW Bankers Hall – East Tower is located in the heart of the city. Calgary, Alberta T2P 4J8 (Calgary, Alberta) Within Canada, call (403) 233 3445
- Canada Toronto Goldman Sachs Canada Inc.TD North Tower77 King Street WestSuite 3400, P.O. Box 38, Toronto, Ontario, Canada The Toronto-Dominion Centre is a sports and entertainment venue in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Toronto, Ontario is a city in Canada. M5K 1B7 is an abbreviation for M5K 1B7. Within the United States: (416) 343 8900
- Internationally: (+1 416 343 8900
- Chile Santiago The Patio Foster Building is home to Goldman Sachs Chile Ltda. The address is Avenida Apoquindo 3472, 11th Floor, Las Condes, Santiago, Chile. 2 2763 5100 (inside Denmark) +56 2 2763 5100 (internationally)
- Denmark Copenhagen Goldman Sachs Bank Europe (Goldman Sachs Bank Europe) 271256 Amaliegade, Copenhagen, Denmark Denmark Within:32 74 04 05 (within one hour) International: +45 32 74 04 05
- France: +45 32 74 04 05 In Paris, the Goldman Sachs Paris Inc. and Cie5, Avenue Kleber75116, is located. France Within the country: (01 42 12 10 00International: +33 1 4212 1000
- France: (01 42 12 10 00 ParisGoldman Sachs Bank Europe SE, Succursale de Paris5, Avenue Kleber75116 ParisGoldman Sachs Bank Europe SE, Succursale de Paris5, Avenue Kleber France Calling inside the country: (01 42 12 10 00
- Calling internationally: +33 1 4212 1000
- Germany Frankfurt Deutsche Bank Zweigniederlassung Frankfurt (Goldman Sachs International Bank) 1060329 Frankfurt am Main, Germany MarienturmTaunusanlage 9-1060329 Frankfurt am Main, Germany Within the range of:0697532 1000 International: +49 69 7532 1000
- Germany: +49 69 7532 1000 Hamburg Property management company Goldman Sachs Realty Management GmbH The Neuer Wall Business Center is located at Neuer Wall 63, office 311 in Hamburg, Germany. Greater China
- BeijingBeijing Gao Hua Securities Company LimitedWinland International Center, 18th Floor7 Finance StreetXicheng District, Beijing 100033BeijingBeijing Gao Hua Securities Company LimitedWinland International Center, 18th Floor7 Finance StreetXicheng District, Beijing 100033 China is officially known as the People’s Republic of China. Within China: (010) 6627 3000
- Internationally: +86 10 6627 3000
- Greater China: (010) 6627 3000 Beijing Goldman Sachs Gao Hua Securities Company Limited is a brokerage firm based in Beijing, China. In Beijing’s Xicheng District, the Winland International Center is located on the 18th floor of the 7 Finance Street building. China is officially known as the People’s Republic of China. Within China: (010) 6627 3333
- Internationally: +86 10 6627 3333
- Greater China: (010) 6627 3333 Hong Kong is a city in the People’s Republic of China. Goldman Sachs (Asia) LLC is a financial services company based in Singapore. Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Lee Garden Three, 27th Floor, 1 Sunning Road, Causeway Bay China is officially known as the People’s Republic of China. Within:2978 1000 minutes +852 2978 1000 (international)
- +852 2978 1000 (Greater China) Shanghai Goldman Sachs (China) Limited Liability Company Shanghai Representative OfficeLevel 47, Two ifc8 Century AvenuePudong New AreaShanghai Representative Office China’s Pilot Free Trade Zone (in Shanghai) Shanghai, China, 200120 China is officially known as the People’s Republic of China. Within China: (021) 2401 8600
- Internationally: +86 21 2401 8600
- Greater China: (021) 2401 8600 Shanghai Beijing Gao Hua Securities Company Limited (Beijing Gao Hua Securities Company Limited) Century Avenue Securities Trading Outlet is located in Shanghai’s Pudong New Area. Pudong New Area is located on level 47 of ifc8 Century Avenue. China’s Pilot Free Trade Zone (in Shanghai) Shanghai, China, 200120 China is officially known as the People’s Republic of China. Local: (021 2401 8888
- International: +86 21 2401 8888
- Greater China: (021 2401 8888)
- Gao Hua Securities Company Limited is based in Shenzhen, China. The suites 02-04 are located on the 33rd floor of the Kerry Plaza, Tower Three, on Zhong Xin Si Road in the Futian District of Shenzhen, Guangdong. China is officially known as the People’s Republic of China. Within China: +86 0755 2222 1000
- International: +86 0755 2222 1000
- Greater China: +86 0755 2222 1000 Goldman Sachs (Asia) LLC is based in Taipei. the 11th floor of the Taipei Metro Tower, located at 207 Tun Hua South Road, Sec. 2, TaipeiTaiwan 10675 Within: 02 2730 4000
- International: +886 2 2730 4000
- India: 02 2730 4000 Goldman Sachs Services Private Limited is based in Bengaluru. Near India, Helios Business Park is located at 150 Outer Ring Road in Kadubeesanahalli in the city of Bengaluru, PIN 560 103. India Within India, call (91) 80 4127 1600
- Internationally, call (+1) 80 4127 1600
- India HyderabadOctave 3, Salarpuria SattvaKnowledge City is located in Hyderabad, India. The Hi-Tec City in Hyderabad, India (500081) | India Goldman Sachs (India) Securities Private Limited is based in Mumbai. Prabhadevi, MumbaiPIN 400 025India Rational House951-A, Appasaheb Marathe Marg Prabhadevi, MumbaiPIN 400 025India Call us at (022) 6616 9000 if you’re in the area. International: +91 22 6616 9000
- Ireland: +44 (0)28 6616 9000 DublinGoldman Sachs Bank Europe SE, Dublin Branch47-49 St Stephen’s GreenDublin, D02 W634Goldman Sachs Bank Europe SE, Dublin Branch Ireland Toll-free number: +353 1 436 8650
- International number: +353 1 436 8650
- Israel Tel Aviv is the capital of Israel. Goldman Sachs Israel LLC is a private limited liability company. Building 4 Berkowitz Street16th FloorTel Aviv 64238Israel Museum Tower Within the country: (+972 3 564 1600)
- Internationally: +972 3 564 1600
- Italy Italy’s Goldman Sachs Bank Europe SE, Succursale Italia, is headquartered in Milan. Via Santa Margherita, 14/20121 Milano, Italy Italy: (02) 8022 1000
- International: +39 02 8022 1000
- Japan: (02) 8022 1000
- TokyoGoldman Sachs Japan Co. Ltd.Roppongi Hills Mori Tower10-1, Roppongi 6-chomeMinato-ku, Tokyo 106-6147Roppongi Hills Mori Tower10-1, Roppongi 6-chomeMinato-ku, Tokyo Japan Call us at (03) 6437 1000. International: +81 3 6437 1000
- Luxembourg: +81 3 6437 1000 Luxembourg Luxembourg Branch53, Boulevard Royal, Luxembourg, 2449, Luxembourg Goldman Sachs Bank Europe SE, Luxembourg Branch53, Boulevard Royal, Luxembourg Phone: +44 (0)69 7532 1000 International: +49 69 7532 1000
- Malaysia: +49 69 7532 1000 Kuala Lumpur is the capital of Malaysia. Goldman Sachs (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. is a Malaysian investment bank. Menara MaxisLevel 26Kuala Lumpur City Centre50088Kuala Lumpur Menara MaxisLevel 26Kuala Lumpur Malaysia +603 2615 2718 (inside the country)
- +603 2615 2718 (internationally)
- Mexico Mexico City is a city that has a lot of history. avenida Prado Sur 250, piso 1Colonia Lomas de Chapultepec, México Avenida Prado Sur 250, piso 1 Delegacion Miguel Hidalgo’s official website. Mexico City, 11000, Ciudad de Mexico Within Mexico, call (55) 5540-8100
- Internationally, call (+1 5255 540 8100)
- And in Mexico, call (55) 5540-8100
- Mexico City is a city that has a lot of history. Goldman Sachs México, Casa de Bolsa, S.A. de C.V. is a financial services company based in Mexico City. Avenue Prado Sur 250, 1st Floor, Colonia Lomas de Chapultepec, Mexico Delegacion Miguel Hidalgo’s official website. (55) 5540-8100
- Cuidad de Mexico, Mexico 11000
- International: +52 55 5540 8100
- Cuidad de Mexico, Mexico 11000 Amsterdam The Amsterdam Branch of Goldman Sachs Bank Europe SE is located on the 12th level of the ITO Tower. MAA Gustav Mahlerplein 78B1082 Gustav Mahlerplein 78B1082 MAA msterdam The Netherlands is a country in Europe. The following numbers are available: inside the country: +31 20 504 2550
- Internationally: +31 20 504 2550
- Netherlands Amsterdam Rokin Business Center B.V.Rokin 92-961012 KZAGoldman Sachs Bank Europe SE, Amsterdam BranchRokin 92-961012 KZA msterdam The Netherlands, as well as New Zealand Auckland Goldman Sachs New Zealand Limited is a financial services company based in Auckland, New Zealand. Level 39, Vero Centre, 48 Shortland Street, Auckland, New Zealand 1010 (New Zealand). Toll-free number: (09) 362 7300 International: +64 9 362 7300
- Poland: +64 9 362 7300 Warsaw Warsaw SpirePlac Europejski 100-844 WarsawPoland Goldman Sachs Poland Services sp. z o.o. Warsaw SpirePlac Europejski 100-844 WarsawPoland +48 22 317 4000 (inside Poland)
- +48 22 317 4000 (internationally)
- Warsaw Goldman Sachs Bank Europe SE is a European subsidiary with a presence in Poland. Warszawa SpirePlac Europejski 100-844 Warszawa, Poland +48 22 317 4000 (inside Russia)
- Moscow Russia’s Goldman Sachs OOO is located on the 14th floor of Ducat III6, Gasheka Street, Moscow 125047. Russia is a country in Europe. Within Russia, call 8 495 645 4000
- Outside, call +7 495 645 4000
- In Moscow, the Goldman Sachs Bank OOO is located on the 14th floor of Ducat III6, Gasheka Street, Moscow 125047. Russia is a country in Europe. Within Saudi Arabia, call +8 495 645 4200
- Internationally, call +7 495 645 4200
- Saudi Arabia Goldman Sachs Saudi Arabia is located on the 25th floor of the Kingdom Tower in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia is a country in the Middle East. Within Singapore: 01 279 4800
- International: +966 1 279 4800
- Singapore: 01 279 4800 Singapore Raffles Link07-01 South LobbySingapore 039393 Goldman Sachs (Singapore) Pte.1 Raffles Link07-01 South LobbySingapore 039393 Within the country: +65 6889 1000
- Internationally: +65 6889 1000
- Spain Goldman Sachs International, Sucursal in Spain is based in Madrid. The address is Mara de Molina, 628006 Madrid. Spain (91 700 6000) International (+34 91 700 6000)
- Spain (91 700 6000) Madrid Goldman Sachs Bank Europe SE is the company’s Spanish subsidiary. The address is Mara de Molina, 628006 Madrid, Spain. Toll-free number: (91) 700 6000 International: +34 91 700 6000
- Sweden: +44 91 700 6000 Stockholm Goldman Sachs Bank Europe SE is based in Stockholm. BankfilialStockholm BranchBlasieholmsgatan 7,111 48 Stockholm BankfilialStockholm BranchBlasieholmsgatan 7,111 48 Stockholm Sweden Within Australia: (08) 407 4900 International: +46 8 407 4900
- Switzerland: +46 8 407 4900 Geneva Goldman Sachs Bank AGRue de la Confédération 7P.O. Box 36661211 Geneva 3Switzerland Goldman Sachs Bank AGRue de la Confédération Inside:022 816 6000 (within the city) Switzerland: +41 22 816 6000
- International: +41 22 816 6000
- Zurich AGC stands for Goldman Sachs Bank. 258021 Zürich, Laridenstrasse 258021 Zürich Within the United Arab Emirates: +44 224 1000
- International: +41 44 224 1000
- United Arab Emirates Dubai Goldman Sachs International is a financial services company. Dubai International Financial CentreLevel 7, Gate Precinct Building 5P.O. Box 506588Dubai International Financial CentreLevel 7, Gate Precinct Building 5 Dubai Emirates of the United Arab Emirates Contact us at (043) 376 3444. International: +9714 376 3444
- United Kingdom: +44 (0)14 376 3444 Birmingham Goldman Sachs International is located at 55 Colmore Row in London. B3 2AA is the postal code for Birmingham. United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland London Goldman Sachs Asset Management International is a financial services company headquartered in New York City. Plumtree Court25 Shoe LaneLondon EC4A 4AU Plumtree Court is located at 25 Shoe Lane in London. Toll-free number: (020) 7774 1000 In order to contact someone using British Sign Language, dial +44 207 774 1000 from anywhere in the world. London Plumtree Court25 Shoe LaneLondon EC4A 4AUGoldman Sachs Bank Europe SE, London branchPlumtree Court25 Shoe LaneLondon EC4A 4AUGoldman Sachs Bank Europe SE, London branchPlumtree Court25 Shoe LaneLondon EC4A 4AU 020 7774 1000Contact using British Sign Language inside the United Kingdom International: +44 207 774 1000
- United Kingdom Milton Keynes is a town in the United Kingdom. Marcus by Goldman SachsBuilding 4Caldecotte Lake Business ParkMilton KeynesMK7 8LF Marcus by Goldman SachsBuilding 4Caldecotte Lake Business ParkMilton KeynesMK7 8LF Toll-free number: (020) 7774 1000 British Sign Language can be used to communicate with others International: +44 207 774 1000
- United States Alpharetta11605 Haynes Bridge Rd.Suite 695Alpharetta, GA 3000911605 Haynes Bridge Rd. Within the United States: (770) 663 6160
- Internationally: +1 770 663 6160
- United StatesBoston125 High Street, 20th FloorBoston, MA 02110-2704
- United KingdomLondon Within the United States: (617) 204 2000
- Internationally: +1 617 204 2000
- United StatesBoulder1738 Pearl StreetSuite 301Boulder, Colorado 80302
- United StatesBoulder Within the United States: (303) 786 7700International:+1 303 786 7700
- United StatesBurlington100 Bank StreetSuite 800Burlington, VT 05401
- United StatesBurlington100 Bank StreetSuite 800Burlington, VT 05401 Call (802) 383 4000 to schedule an appointment. 1 802 383 4000
- United StatesChicago71 South Wacker DriveSuite 1200Chicago, IL 60606
- International:+1 802 383 4000
- +1 312 655 4600
- Within the United StatesDallas100 Crescent CourtSuite 1000Dallas, TX 75201
- International: +1 312 655 4600
- Inside the world Within the United States: (214) 855 1000
- Internationally: +1 214 855 1000
- And in the United States: Dallas2001 Ross AvenueSuite 2800Dallas, TX 75201
- Call (972) 368 2200 to schedule an appointment. In the United States, Draper is located at 11850 South Election Road in Draper, Utah 84020 (phone: +1 972368 2200). +1 801 741 5775
- Inside the United StatesHouston609 Main StreetSuite 2100Houston, TX 77002
- International: +1 801 741 5775
- Within the world +1 713 654 8400 (within the United States)
- (713) 654 8400 (internationally)
- Jersey City30 Hudson StreetJersey City, NJ 07302-4699 (within the United States)
- Within the United States: (212) 902 1000
- Internationally: +1 212 902 1000
- United Kingdom 8180 Greensboro Drive, 8th Floor, McLean, Virginia McLean, Virginia 22102 (USA) Within: (212) 902 1000
- In the United States of America Suite 3700, 200 South Biscayne Boulevard, Miami The zip code for Miami is 33131. Within the United States: (305) 755 1000
- International: (+1 305) 755 1000
- United States of America City of New York200 West StreetNew York, NY 10282United States of America Call us at (212) 902 1000. International: + 1 212 902 1000
- United States: +1 212 902 1000 Norwalk, Connecticut 0685020 Glover AvenueNorwalk, Connecticut 06850 Call us at (203) 621 1700. International: + 1 203 621 1700
- United States: +1 203 621 1700 Novi39555 Orchard Hill Place, Suite 600Novi, MI 48375 Novi39555 Orchard Hill Place, Suite 600Novi, MI 48375 Call us at (248) 208 2205 to schedule an appointment. International: + 1 248 208 2205
- United States: + 1 248 208 2205 Philadelphia The Mellon Bank Center is located at 1735 Market Street, on the 26th floor, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19103. Within the United States: (215) 656 7800International:+1 215 656 7800
- United StatesRichardson1011 Galatyn Parkway-Building DRichardson, TX 75082
- United StatesRichardson1011 Galatyn Parkway-Building DRichardson, TX 75082 Call us at (972) 664 2600. International: + 1 972 664 2600
- United States: + 1 972 664 2600 South Main StreetSalt Lake City, UT 84111Salt Lake City, Utah 84111Salt Lake City, Utah Within:(801) 884 1025International:+1 801 884 1025
- Salt Lake City222 South Main StreetSalt Lake City, UT 84101
- United StatesSalt Lake City222 South Main StreetSalt Lake City, UT 84101 Throughout the United States:(801) 884 1000
- Internationally:+1 801 884 1000
- United StatesSeattle401 Union StreetSuite 3700Seattle, WA 98101
- Within the world:(801) 884 1000 Within the United States: (206) 613 5500
- International: (+1 206) 613 5500
- United Kingdom East Tower, Suite 1200, 777 South Flagler Drive, West Palm Beach, FL 33401 West Palm Beach, FL 33401 Within:(561) 650 1600International:+1 561 650 1600
- United StatesWilmington200 Bellevue ParkwaySuite 250Wilmington, DE 19809Within:(302) 793 3950International:+1 302 793 3950
- United StatesWilmington200 Bellevue ParkwaySuite 250Wilmington, DE 19809Within:(302) 793 3950
As our third biggest office in the United States, it is located in downtown Dallas’s Dallas Arts District, which is the nation’s most populous cultural destination. The workplace, which has just been refurbished, has flexible workspaces to encourage collaboration as well as a wellness exchange, which provides a variety of services to promote our people’s health and well-being. Read on to find out more
This new headquarters in the heart of the United Kingdom is intended to attract talent from the country’s varied and highly talented population. Learn more about why we’re there and how to apply for employment positions. Read on to find out more
Our Hyderabad office, which will be operational in 2021, is our newest facility in India and, in keeping with the region’s vibrant and inventive climate, is seeing rapid growth. The office is home to a diverse range of teams from throughout our industries, as well as essential worldwide activities that are managed from this location. Read on to find out more
Great things may be discovered in unexpected places in New York – just take a look around the corner from our global headquarters at 200 West Street. We’re at Battery Park City, which is teeming with traditional New York City attractions and establishments. Many of the city’s most popular attractions, including a local rooftop bar, excellent restaurants, and retail shopping, are just a short walk away from our hotel. Read on to find out more
The Warsaw office of Goldman Sachs is housed in the Warsaw Spire skyscraper, which was completed in 2016 and is the highest office building in the country. Unassigned seating is provided in the workspace in order to encourage cooperation and flexibility among the team members. Read on to find out more
Our Tokyo branch, which opened its doors in 1974, is the firm’s first office in Asia. This dynamic area is home to a daycare center, health and meditation rooms, and a variety of clubs, including flower arranging, sign language, skiing and snowboarding. It is located in the heart of Roppongi Hills. Read on to find out more
Goldman Sachs International < Dubai Investment Banking
|Goldman Sachs International|
|Address:||Level 5, Gate Precinct Building 1, Dubai International Financial Centre, PO Box 506588, Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Goldman Sachs banker who built Middle East business to retire
In this file photo taken on May 18, 2016, a sign is seen in the reception area of Goldman Sachs in Sydney, Australia. David Gray for Reuters DUBAI (Reuters) – The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a member of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC). According to a document seen by Reuters, Wassim Younan, the chairman of Goldman Sachs’ Middle East and North Africa (MENA) division, is leaving after almost three decades with the company. Younan was instrumental in growing the bank’s business in the area.
- According to the message, he will step down before the end of the year.
- As well as advising Riyad Bank on the possibility of merging with National Commercial Bank, which was eventually abandoned by Saudi Arabia’s central bank at the end of last year.
- According to the message, Khaldi will transfer to Dubai while Abuali will remain in London, but will spend his time between London and Goldman’s offices in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) area, among other places.
- As part of changes aimed at lessening the kingdom’s dependency on oil, the monarchy is pushing more firms to go public in an effort to broaden its financial markets.
Saeed Azhar contributed reporting, while Louise Heavens and Jan Harvey edited the piece. for-phone -onlyfor-tablet -portrait-upfor-tablet -landscape-upfor-desktop-upfor-wide-desktop-up
Abu Dhabi’s ADNOC adds Goldman Sachs to lead banks on drilling IPO
On May 29, 2019, a broad view of the ADNOC headquarters in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates was taken. Photograph by Christopher Pike for Reuters
Register now for FREE unlimited access to Reuters.com
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, July 1 (Reuters) – In what is believed to be the bank’s first high-profile deal in the emirate since 2019, Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) has appointed Goldman Sachs (GS) to play a prominent role in the initial public offering of its drilling subsidiary. Goldman Sachs’ investment banking unit was barred from taking on new business in Abu Dhabi two years ago after a subsidiary of state fund Mubadala launched a lawsuit against the bank to recoup damages incurred as a result of the bank’s dealings with Malaysian sovereign wealth fund 1MDB.
Register now for FREE unlimited access to Reuters.com
ADNOC, which provides over 3% of world oil consumption, as well as Goldman Sachs, declined to comment on the situation. The corporation is expected to raise at least $1 billion from the share sale, according to previously reported estimates. Baker Hughes (BKR.N) purchased a 5 percent share in ADNOC Drilling in 2018, valuing the company at $11 billion in enterprise value, including $1 billion in debt, according to the company. According to the company’s website, ADNOC Drilling owns and manages a vast fleet of drilling rigs, which includes 75 onshore rigs, 20 offshore jackup rigs, and 11 well water rigs.
As the company’s chief executive, Sultan al-Jaber has played a key role in implementing a transformation strategy that began more than four years ago, including the sale of assets and the raising of capital from international private equity firms.
Goldman Sachs has significantly increased its presence in Saudi Arabia during the previous few years.
The International Petroleum Investment Co (IPIC), which is managed by Mubadala and based in Abu Dhabi, said in October that it had abandoned its action against Goldman after the bank agreed to pay $2.9 billion.
Register now for FREE unlimited access to Reuters.com
Hadeel Al Sayegh contributed reporting, and David Evans edited the piece. The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles serve as our benchmarks.
Goldman hires Citigroup, HSBC bankers amid deal surge in Middle East
Jassim AlSane, a managing director and co-head of investment banking operations for the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region, will join Goldman Sachs’ Dubai office in November. HSBC Holdings Plc and Citigroup Inc. are among the businesses that have hired bankers from Goldman Sachs Group Inc. as the US lender looks to grow its business in the Middle East, which has seen a boom in deals from the area in recent months. Jassim AlSane, a top Citigroup banker, will join Goldman Sachs’ Dubai office in November as managing director and co-head of investment banking operations for the Middle East and North Africa.
According to a bank official, Omar AlZaim will join the bank as an executive director and the head of investment banking for Saudi Arabia, among other positions.
According to figures collated by Bloomberg, mergers and acquisitions activity in the Middle East and Africa area has more than quadrupled this year to over $125 billion, bolstered by deals such as a $12 billion share in Saudi Aramco’s oil pipelines.
to recoup damages incurred in its dealings with Malaysia’s 1MDB fund, Goldman Sachs is also beginning to earn new business in Abu Dhabi after being sidelined by some of the emirate’s largest companies roughly two years ago. Representatives from Citigroup and HSBC did not respond to inquiries.
According to persons familiar with the case, Goldman Sachs is poised to play a key role in the prospective initial public offering of Emirates Global Aluminium in Abu Dhabi, a deal that could value the company at more than $15 billion. According to people familiar with the matter, it is also collaborating with JPMorgan ChaseCo. to advise Saudi Aramco on the sale of a stake in a subsidiary that controls the company’s natural gas pipelines. It also served as one of the joint bookrunners on Qatar Petroleum’s $12.5 billion bond offering the same month.
- AlSane will join Goldman Sachs after more than 13 years with Citigroup, where he most recently served as a managing director in the investment banking business of the company.
- Eyas AlDossari, who left the bank earlier this year to join the kingdom’s sovereign wealth fund, will be replaced by him in the position.
- The two will work together to expand the bank’s business with sovereign wealth funds and major corporations.
- Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn, like us on Facebook, and subscribe to ourYouTube channel, which is updated daily, for the latest business news from the UAE and Gulf nations.
Investment Banking Division, Classic, Middle East – Associate, Dubai at Goldman Sachs
BANKING FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSES Our division is involved in some of the most complicated financial issues and transactions that are now available on the market. Whether it’s advising on a merger, providing financial solutions for an acquisition, or organizing an initial public offering, we manage initiatives that assist clients at critical junctures in their business lives. Work with enterprises, pension funds, financial sponsors, and governments. We are a team of strong analytical thinkers with a love for coming up with innovative ideas that are out of the box.
THE IMPACT OF OUR ACTIONS We have a regional investment banking team situated in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) that covers the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) area with a generalist emphasis on industries and products, working in close collaboration with sector and product teams throughout the world.
Financial models are developed and analyzed by associates, who also conduct scenario assessments and tests to determine the impact of customer choices.
In addition, associates assist with deal execution, engage in and conduct due diligence sessions, and build financial models for clients.
Our Associates play an important role in the banking teams at Goldman Sachs, doing tasks such as maintaining client communication and assisting the firm in structuring client transactions. SKILLSEXPERIENCE
- Candidate must have finished an undergraduate degree in order to be considered. Present day work experience as an investment banking associate (M A, finance)
- Capable at working with numbers and technical information
- Communication, multitasking, and time management abilities that stand out
- Drive, passion, originality, and strong interpersonal skills are all qualities that stand out. A fluent English speaker is necessary, with Arabic proficiency preferred. There is a lot of interest in the MENA market.
THE HISTORY OF GOLDMAN SACHS At Goldman Sachs, we dedicate our people, resources, and ideas to assisting our customers, shareholders, and the communities in which we operate in their growth and development. We are a renowned worldwide investment banking, securities, and investment management organization, having been established in 1869. We have offices all throughout the world, with our headquarters in New York City. We think that being yourself helps you to be better at what you do. Diversity and inclusion are important to us, and we strive to promote and advance them in our own workplace and beyond.
- Visit GS.com/careers to learn more about our company’s culture, perks, and people.
- More information may be found at: Investing in the Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.
- All intellectual property rights are retained.
- Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity are all protected categories.
Hear straight from Goldman Sachs workers on what it’s like to work for the company.
How To Get A Job At Goldman Sachs From Someone Who Did
Goldman Sachs is the world’s largest investment bank and is headquartered in New York City. With an admittance rate of about 4 percent, getting into Goldman is more difficult than getting into Harvard or Yale. Allow me to share my experience on how to land a job at Goldman Sachs with you from someone who has done it. From 1999 until 2001, I was a member of the International Equities department of Goldman Sachs, located at 1 New York Plaza in Manhattan. My precise responsibilities were Emerging Markets / Asian Equity Institutional Sales, which was a high-paying front-end revenue-generating position.
Furthermore, there was little to no competition from major technology businesses such as Google and Facebook.
How To Get A Job At Goldman Sachs
To be quite honest, I believe that chance plays a significant role in obtaining a position at Goldman Sachs or any of the other bulge bracket organizations. When acceptance rates are in the single digits, it is unavoidable. In fact, I believe that chance plays a significant role in whatever significant money you may accrue over your life. There are plenty of folks who are qualified. Only the most deserving candidates will be considered for the position, which is why you must take steps to distinguish yourself or make use of your contacts.
- Even though I attended to The College of William & Mary, which is a public institution rather than a target university, I was hired as a front-end employee at their international headquarters.
- I submitted my résumé to a career fair in Washington, DC, where Goldman Sachs was one of the many institutions conducting interviews with prospective employees.
- Clearly, they were on the fence about whether or not to hire me!
- Given that I was the only student on the bus, after 30 minutes of waiting, the driver took me to his company headquarters, where we transferred to a Lincoln Towncar.
- Getting a job is like winning the lottery since there are a lot of other individuals who want the same job that you do.
- With the age of 25, I was able to leverage my previous position into a wage rise and an Associate title at another bulge bracket company in San Francisco.
- For the next 11 years, I worked at my new company before arranging a severance package that would allow me to be free from work for the rest of my life.
- As of 2022, the base salary for a first-year analyst at Goldman Sachs has increased to $110,000.
- After that, you’ll receive a bonus at the end of the year.
- After ten years, I’m very confident that you’ll be able to coast for the rest of your life if you so want.
As a Managing Director on Wall Street, I was earning the same as the typical person by 2017. The most significant difference is that I devote 20 hours each week to activities that I find enjoyable. Starting your own internet company is the finest thing that has ever happened to you!
Other Tips For Getting Into Goldman Sachs
- Make certain that you are properly attired. Greeting with self-assurance and a grin
- When you don’t know the answer, simply state, “I’m sorry, but I don’t know, but I’ll look into it.” Don’t make a fool of yourself at your interview. Be modest, but stand out from the crowd
- Never forget to send out a thank you e-mail after each interview, along with a brief summary of what you learned during the interview. Cards written by hand are effective. If they inquire, mention that you have had offers from other banks or that other companies are interested. Use the alumni network and current contacts to your advantage. Have an opinion on the Federal Reserve and whether or not you believe they are correct in their interest rate policy, and why you believe that
- Have your opinion on the earnings of the S P 500 for this year and next year, and explain why
- Recognize the difference between a bear case scenario and a bull case scenario
Consider this essay on How to Predict a Stock Market Bottom Like Nostradamus: How to Predict a Stock Market Bottom Like Nostradamus. I authored this piece on March 18, 2020, during a period when the stock market was in free fall. It is my belief that if you can convey your investing thinking process with the interviewers in this manner, they will be quite pleased. Nobody can predict what will happen in the future. But Goldman Sachs staff will admire the way you approached the problem. Here is another piece that highlights my stock and real estate forecasts for the year 2022.
This is the style of writing and communicating that you wish to use while setting out your investing thesis.
Take The Job At Goldman Sachs
Despite the fact that getting a job at Goldman Sachs is difficult, the tremendous pull of joining tech firms in Silicon Valley has made getting a job a little bit simpler in recent years. Many technology businesses are allowing employees to work from home on a regular basis, making the prospect of working in tech even more appealing for some. The battle for talent is a serious one. Take advantage of the situation. At the end of the day, individuals simply want to collaborate with people they enjoy being around.
- Consider accepting a position at Goldman Sachs if you are lucky enough to be offered one.
- Just keep in mind that your working hours will most likely be quite demanding.
- After working in finance for 13 years, I was able to retire at the age of 34 and enjoy a life of independence.
- Once you’ve landed a well-paying financial position, it’s critical to save and invest as carefully and sensibly as possible.
- When I was working at Goldman Sachs and Credit Suisse, I re-invested the majority of my earnings into various investments to generate passive income for myself.
Achieve Financial Freedom Through Real Estate
Financial independence may be achieved through real estate, which is my preferred method since it is a physical asset that is less volatile than other assets, offers utility, and creates income. When I was 30, I had invested the profits from my investment banking career in real estate and had purchased two properties in San Francisco and one property in Lake Tahoe. In 2016, I began diversifying into heartland real estate in order to take advantage of cheaper values and greater cap rates than I had previously experienced.
- With interest rates at historic lows, the value of cash flow is increasing.
- Please see below for a description of my two favorite real estate crowdfunding platforms.
- Fundrise is a platform that allows accredited and non-accredited investors to participate in private eREITs, which are real estate investment trusts.
- For the vast majority of consumers, investing in a diversified eREIT is the best option.
Due to job development and demographic trends, 18-hour cities are considered secondary cities with lower values, greater rental yields, and the possibility for stronger growth in the future. If you have a lot more money, you may start your own real estate business and establish a diverse portfolio.
About the Author
Since opening an online brokerage account in 1995, Sam has been putting his own money into the stock market. Sam was so enthusiastic about investing that he decided to make a profession out of it, and he spent the following 13 years after graduation working at Goldman Sachs and Credit Suisse, among other firms. Over the course of this year, Sam earned his MBA from UC Berkeley, with a concentration in finance and real estate. In addition, he became a registered Series 7 and Series 63 participant.
Playing tennis, hanging out with his family, advising for major fintech startups, and writing online to assist others in achieving financial independence are some of his favorite pastimes.
In addition to the Los Angeles Times, The Chicago Tribune, Bloomberg News, and The Wall Street Journal, Financial Samurai has been featured in a number of other leading media.
Join over 50,000 other people who have already done so.
I assist folks in becoming wealthy and living the lifestyles they choose.
Is It Necessary For Me To Work On Wall Street?