Entry into the UAE is subject to immigration approval. All visas are valid to enter Dubai for 60 days from the date of issue, except the 96‑hour and 48‑hour visas, which are valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
Can I get Dubai visa same day?
Dubai Express visa is a type of visa that can be obtained within a day only. Express visa or Express entry allows a person to enter Dubai for a specific period. The visa duration can be short term (14, 30 days) and long term (90 days), as well.
Can I get Dubai visa in 24 hours?
Fast track application, subject to approval the Visa is issued in 24 hours. On Fridays and declared national holidays the Visa is issued on the next working day. When can I apply for a UAE visa? You can apply for your UAE visa anywhere between 5 – 58 working days prior to your travel date.
How much is a 2 year visa for Dubai?
Fees for the Dubai 2 Years Visa It can cost you around USD 4000 along with the processing fees. If you are applying for the cancellation then the visa fee is non-refundable. The company needs to bear all the expenses if you are the employee working there in Dubai.
How much does a 3 month Dubai visa cost?
The 90 days Dubai visa cost for a standard single entry visa is INR 14,555. This 90 days Dubai visa fees is inclusive of service charge and tax. The 90 days Dubai visa price for a multiple entry Visa is INR 35,230.
How much is a 1 month visa?
The 30 days Dubai visa fees for an Express visa service is INR 7655. For those who have opted for a multiple-entry visa, then the 30 days Dubai visa price will be INR 14,025.
How much is UAE monthly visa?
Visas can cost approximately Dh320 for a one-month visa and Dh720 for a three month visa. However, as per Ummer, the cost may vary slightly based on the travel agency’s service charges. You can apply for the second renewal before the expiry of the first one against Dh600 each time of renewal.
Is Dubai visa free for Indian?
Yes, all Indian passport holders require a visit to visit Dubai. Indian nationals holding a normal passport and a valid Visa, or a Green Card issued by the USA, or UK or EU Residency, can obtain a Dubai visa on arrival for a maximum stay of 14 days.
How can I get 48 hour visa for Dubai?
Visa validity is 30 days from the date of issue and the duration of stay is limited to 48 hours from the time of entry. 48 hour visa is available only if applicant has an onward itinerary from DXB to any 3rd Destination and not immediately returning (turnaround) back to origin (i.e. BOM-DXB-BOM).
Can I get UAE visa in one day?
The UAE issues two types of transit visas: one for 48 hours which is free of charge, and another for 96 hours for AED 50 only. Transit visas are sponsored only by the UAE-based airlines and must be processed and approved before entering the UAE. Both types of transit visas are not extendable.
Is quarantine required in Dubai?
If you are an expatriate resident of the UAE or a tourist to the UAE, you must present a negative result of a PCR test at the departure airport. If you are required to take another test on arrival, you must remain in quarantine at your residence until you receive the test result.
The Official Portal of the UAE Government
Living in Dubai– a comprehensive guide for expats who are relocating to the city. Working in Dubai — how to obtain employment in the United Arab Emirates; Explanation of the Dubai Rules and Laws For additional information about living in Dubai, please see ourDubai Guides page.
Multiple entry tourist visa for all nationalities
A new multiple-entry tourist visa is now available for all nations, in a move that is intended to make the visa application procedure easier for tourists and visitors. The five-year visa allows travelers to enter the nation several times on their own behalf and stay in the country for up to 90 days on each visit, with the ability to extend the stay for an additional 90 days. Contact the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship if you want further information on the multiple entry tourist visa.
What is the validity of a tourist visa?
Tourist visas to the United Arab Emirates can be obtained for a period of 30 days or 90 days, with a single entrance or several entries, depending on your itinerary. In recent years, the UAE has made it easier to get a five-year visa that allows travelers to enter the nation several times on their own behalf and remain in the country for 90 days on each visit, with the option to extend the stay by another 90 days.
Who can apply for your tourist visa?
Visas for tourists obtained through airlines Each airline has a set of requirements that must be satisfied in order for them to arrange for the processing of your visa. One of the requirements is that you fly with them. Check the following UAE-based airlines for visa kinds, facilities, terms and conditions, and other pertinent information for the most up-to-date and precise information:
- Etihad Airways provides visa services. Etihad Airways provides visa services. VISA services are provided by Emirates Airline (Emirates Airline)
- Visa services are also provided by Fly Dubai (Fly Dubai)
- Visa services are also provided by Air Arabia (Air Arabia).
Tourist visas can be obtained through travel firms and hotels. Licensed travel agents and hotels in the United Arab Emirates can assist you in obtaining a tourist visa if you book your plane ticket via them and keep your hotel reservation with that particular hotel. If there are any tourist packages available to the UAE in partnership with a local tour operator, you may also contact travel agents in your nation for information. It is critical to thoroughly investigate the legitimacy of any travel agency with whom you are working, and to hold off on making any payments or submitting copies of your official papers until you are confident that the tour operator is legitimate.
Please keep in mind that the UAE embassies do not grant tourist visas.
Learn more about the requirements for a transit visa to the United Arab Emirates.
Renewing or extending tourist visa
All forms of visit and tourist visas can be extended for a total of 30 days twice, once when the visa is applied for and once after it has been approved by the appropriate government. This may be accomplished without the need to travel outside of the nation. Visitors and tourists can apply for a second renewal before the first one expires at a cost of AED 600 each renewal. The initial renewal is valid for one year. Visa overstayers who do not renew their visas in accordance with the rules outlined above will be subject to a fine of AED 100 every day they overstay, which will be computed starting 10 days after their visa expires.
However, the new regulation for extension does not apply to the following groups of people or businesses:
- Participants on special missions with 96-hour permits who are residents in Gulf Cooperation Council countries
- Residents who are accompanying GCC nationals
- And visitors and tourists who are residents in GCC countries
WAM (Emirates News Agency) is the source of this information. To extend your visit or tourist visa, you must submit an application to one of these organizations. The most recent update was made on October 4, 2021.
Dubai Tourist Visa For Indians [Types, Application Fees & Required Documents]
Dubai is a word that conjures up images of luxury and excess. This city has transformed from a dusty outpost to a bustling metropolis, with over 15 million people passing through its borders in 2016. Dubai, with its world-class infrastructure, fantastic attractions, shopping, desert safaris, and other attractions, is a destination that every travel enthusiast should visit. According to Forbes, Dubai is one of the world’s top ten most visited cities, and it has something to offer to everyone who visits.
The number of visitors to this oasis in the Middle East grows year after year.
Types Of Dubai Tourist Visas
Individuals seeking to visit the United Arab Emirates can choose from a variety of various types of visas offered by the government. While a Visit Visa allows visitors to Dubai to engage in a variety of activities, a tourist visa is more limited in scope, with visitors authorized to engage in only a few activities while in the country. An official tourist visa can be thought of as a subset of the Visit Visa, with authorities only issuing them for a fixed length of time. Here is a list of the several types of Tourist Visas that are available to applicants:
- 14-day Dubai tourist visa– As the name indicates, this is a visa that allows a visitor to the United Arab Emirates to remain for a period of fourteen days. It is the perfect solution for someone who wants to see everything that the city has to offer but just has a limited amount of time to do so. The visa is valid for a duration of two months, after which time no further travel is authorized on the visa. Individuals are permitted to stay in Dubai for a maximum of 14 days from the date of their arrival in the nation. 30 day Dubai tourist visa– This visa is intended for those who desire to spend an extended period of time in Dubai. It allows one to stay in the nation for a total of 30 days, with the option to travel to other cities in the United Arab Emirates during that time. Individuals are required to finish their journey within 60 days after receiving their visa, after which the visa will expire. It is possible to extend the period of this visa by a maximum of 10 days, subject to the fulfillment of specific requirements.
There are other types of visas available for those traveling to Dubai only for tourism purposes, however persons who are just visiting for a short period of time can select between these two choices. An Individual with a Several Entry Visa is someone who is obliged to go to the city on multiple times within a specific period of time.
Dubai Tourist Visa Fees
Indian nationals wishing to go to Dubai may only obtain a visa if they are sponsored by a local sponsor. This might be a friend or a relative, a travel agent, or a lodging establishment. In the majority of circumstances, it is preferable to work with travel agents to complete the visa application process. The cost of a tourist visa to Dubai may vary depending on which visa agency is used to obtain the visa. The pricing range for a Dubai tourist visa is depicted in the table below, which illustrates the normal fee range.
|Visa type||Cost range|
|14 day visa||Rs.5,800 to Rs.6,500|
|30 day visa||Rs.6,100 to Rs.7,000|
These prices are normally inclusive of all applicable taxes and service fees. Please keep in mind that the costs listed above represent the average cost of obtaining a visa through a licensed travel agency. A visa can be obtained at a lesser cost if one has friends or relatives in the UAE who can apply on their behalf, and this is achievable. Certain visa offices provide Express Visa services, which allow applicants to have their visa applications processed in a shorter amount of time. This is the best option for those who need to get to Dubai as soon as possible.
|Visa type||Cost range|
|14 day visa||Rs.6,500 to Rs.7,400|
|30 day visa||Rs.6,700 to Rs.7,700|
Taxes and service fees are usually included in these rates as well. Keep in mind that the costs shown above represent the average cost of procuring a visa through a licensed travel agent. With friends or relatives in the UAE who may apply on their behalf, it is feasible to obtain a visa for a lesser fee.
There are several visa firms that provide Express Visa alternatives, which allow you to expedite the visa application procedure. Those who need to get to Dubai quickly might consider this option. The Express Visa fee levied by each agency is listed in the table below:
Documents Required For Dubai tourist visa
The following papers will be required of individuals who wish to go to Dubai on a tourist visa:
- Passport– An applicant must possess a valid passport that clearly identifies his or her nationality. It is necessary to produce scanned copies of one’s passport (in case of online applications). In order for the visa application to be completed, the passport must be valid for a minimum of 6 months after the date of submission. Individuals should submit the first and last pages of their passports in their application package. Ideally, colored scans should be used, with black and white scans being subject to rejection. Visa application form– Applicants are required to complete the visa application form. A signature is required on the form as well. Individuals should take care to ensure that the information they supply is accurate, since any errors might result in delays. Photograph– A current photograph of the applicant must be attached to the application as supporting documentation. A color photograph that is no more than six months old should be used. In order to be approved, it must meet specific requirements established by the government. Itinerary– The application should include a copy of the travel itinerary. An individual’s itinerary should include the date of travel, a copy of their flight tickets, and the name and address of the hotel where they will be staying while on the trip. In order to effectively inform the authorities that the applicant intends to leave the country within a specific time frame, this is a must. Financial information– This is normally not necessary in the majority of situations. Although it is unlikely to be required, it is safer to have the information on hand. Officials may inquire about this if they have concerns about an applicant’s financial situation and whether he or she will be able to survive in the nation on his or her limited financial resources. Address verification– Once again, this is not required in all circumstances. A similar question can be asked in cases when the applicant’s present permanent residential address is different from the applicant’s nationality.
The authorities may request any further documentation in addition to the ones listed above, depending on the particular applicant’s situation. In such situations, it is critical to have all additional pertinent information on hand.
Dubai Tourist Visa Validity
In order to enter and remain in the nation for the period of their visa, visitors visiting Dubai must get a tourist visa. For example, a person who enters Dubai on a 14-day visa is only permitted to remain in the country for 14 days. However, a 30 day visa can be extended by an additional 10 days, providing travelers the ability to stay in the nation for a total of 40 days. The extension is subject to specific criteria, and it is possible that not everyone will be eligible for it. After it has been issued, the visa is valid for 60 days from the date of issuance.
In the event that a person does not go to the nation within the specified term and does not cancel their visa, they will not be awarded a new visa until and until the previous visa is cancelled.
Difference Between tourist visa And Visit Visa
Given the wide range of alternatives available, it is common to become perplexed as to which visa is the most appropriate for one’s circumstances. Both Visit Visas and Tourist Visas are widely used by travelers, although each serves a distinct function in a different country. The following table illustrates the most significant distinctions between them:
|Parameter||tourist visa||Visit Visa|
|Purpose||To visit the country as a tourist. For leisure purposes or for sightseeing.||To visit the country on business/work or for sightseeing.|
|Duration of stay||It enables an individual to stay in the country for either 14/30 days. Extension is possible for a maximum of 40 days.||It enables an individual to stay in the country for a maximum of 90 days.|
|Validity||Valid for 2 months from date of issue.||Valid for 6 months from date of issue.|
|Cost||Relatively cheaper.||More expensive than a tourist visa.|
|Sponsor||The sponsor could be a friend/relative in UAE or a local hotel/travel agency.||The sponsor should be a resident of UAE.|
|Conversion||This visa cannot be converted into any other visa.||It is possible to convert this into an Employment Visa, subject to certain conditions.|
* Notice of Non-Compliance
90 Days Dubai Visa
The Dubai visa is valid for 90 days and is considered a long-term visa. For your 90-day Dubai tourist visa, you have the option of applying for a single-entry or a multiple-entry visa. Apply online for a 90-day Dubai tourist visa with prices beginning at Rs 19,199Rs 18,699 just and receive your visa in as little as 5 working days after you submit your application. For immediate assistance with your Dubai visa, please phone 022 4164 2214 or complete the form below.
|Dubai Visa type||Visa price|
|90 days tourist visa + Medical Insurance (Covid) – Gold Plan||Rs 19,199Rs 18,699|
|90 days tourist visa + Medical Insurance (Covid) – Platinum Plan||Rs 19,699Rs 19,199|
|90 days tourist visa + Medical Insurance (Covid) + Travel Insurance||Rs 21,699|
It is a long-term visa that allows you to stay in Dubai for 90 days. Applicants can choose between a single-entry or multiple-entry Dubai tourist visa for the duration of their stay. For a 90-day Dubai tourist visa, beginning at Rs 19,199Rs 18,699, you may apply online and have your visa in as little as 5 working days. Call 022 4164 2214 or complete the form below for immediate assistance with your Dubai visa application.
Documents for Dubai visa application
- Ticket for the return flight has been confirmed (not compulsory before applying for the visa). We would much appreciate it if you used Musafir.com to make your reservation. a color scanned copy of the first and last pages of your passport
- And a scanned color copy of your passport-size image in high resolution Avoid taking images that are blurry or unclear. color scan of your pan card in its original format
Additional documents required for 90 days Dubai visa
- The following items are required: a confirmed Dubai airline ticket
- Passport copies of friends or family who reside in Dubai
- Friends/relatives who are currently residing in Dubai must provide confirmation of residency. Friends/relatives who live in Dubai have sent an invitation letter to you. Alternative local contact information for two friends or family who live in Dubai
- In addition to the materials listed above, immigration may request additional documentation if it deems it required.
Get your Dubai Visa in 4 simple steps:
- Send us your docs over the internet or WhatsApp us at +91 99 2020 4596. Make a payment using the internet. We will give you a payment link through email. You may get your Dubai visa in as little as four working days.
- Find out everything you need to know about the 90-day tourist visa application procedure in Dubai right here.
Important information about Dubai visa
- Rejection of a visa to Dubai
- See what your UAE visa would look like before applying.
For further information, please contact our travel specialists at 022 4164 2214 or email [email protected]
Dubai Travel Guide
The city of superlatives welcomes everyone with open arms, and it is a city fascinated with them. A section of Dubai is urban and precisely planned, yet there is still a section of the city that tells the narrative of Dubai’s enigmatic past. Between the past and the present, there is a vast spectrum of possibilities waiting to be discovered.
Discover the allure of Dubai with the help of our travel guide, and plan your vacation like an expert with our vacation planner. More information about Dubai tour packages may be found by clicking here.
Dubai Visa Video
This video about Dubai will explain the Dubai visa process in less than 2 minutes, and it is available in English. Find out all you need to know about the materials, steps, and visa application process. In this article, you will learn how to travel to Dubai in just 5 days.
90 days Dubai Visa FAQ
- What papers are necessary to submit an application for a visa to the United Arab Emirates? When applying for a visa to the United Arab Emirates, the traveler must present the following documents: 1) Confirmed round-trip airline ticket 2) A copy of the original passport Photographs of each visitor taken against a white backdrop in the format of a passport (see below for more information)
- What are the supplementary papers necessary for a 90-day visa to the United Arab Emirates? For the purpose of applying for a 90-day Dubai visa, the traveler must present the following supporting documentation: In addition to a confirmed Dubai flight ticket, you will need the following documents: 2) passport copies of friends/relatives residing in Dubai, 3) residential proof of friends/relatives residing in Dubai, 4) an invitation letter issued by friends/relatives residing in Dubai, 5) alternate local contact information for two friends/relatives living in Dubai, and 6) a visa for the United Arab Emirates. 6) In addition to the papers listed above, immigration may request further documentation if it deems it required. When should I submit my application for a visa to Dubai? You can apply for a Dubai visa any time between 58 and 5 working days before your scheduled departure date. Is there a minimum age requirement for applying for a Dubai visa? Yes, there is such a thing. Females under the age of 25 and males under the age of 22 must submit an application for a Dubai visa alongside their father, mother, or husband in order to prevent the possibility of being turned down for admission. My passport is about to expire
- Will I be able to obtain a visa to visit Dubai? Upon arriving in Dubai, all tourists must have a valid passport that is valid for at least six months from the date of their arrival. If your passport expires in less than six months, you will need to renew it before applying for a visa to Dubai
- Otherwise, you will have to wait until your passport expires. What method will I use to obtain my 90-day Dubai visa? Upon completion of the application procedure, your Dubai visa will be emailed to the email address you provided at the beginning of the process. What was the reason for my Dubai visa application being rejected? Unfortunately, the authorities in Dubai do not provide any explanations for their decision to refuse a visa application. So we are unable to offer you with detailed information on why your application was rejected. m What are the picture criteria for obtaining a visa for Dubai? The following are the picture criteria for submitting an application for a visa to Dubai:
Why choose Musafir.com for your Dubai visa?
- Visas to Dubai are available for as little as Rs 18,699
- You may get your Dubai visa in as little as three working days. We provide a service called OK to Board. Applying for a visa online allows you to do it from the convenience of your own home. Trusted visa agency with more than 12 years of expertise and more than 1 million visas processed to date
- Dubai Tourism relies on us as a reliable travel partner. The provision of end-to-end visa solutions
- Consult with and get your visa application completed by visa professionals
- With Musafir’s knowledge, you have the best chance of getting your visa approved. It is promised that the experience will be transparent and hassle-free
The Consulate General of the United Arab Emirates in Mumbai, India. Apartment No. 1, Cuffe Parade, ColabaMumbai 400 005India. No. 7, Jolly Maker, ColabaMumbai 400 005India Phone: +91 22 2218 1162 Fax: +91 22 2218 1162 Phone: +91 22 2218 0985 Email: [email protected]
Dubai Visa Requirements and Restrictions
Dubai Visa – Know UAE Visit Visa Rules, Requirements & Charges
Visa Requirements for Dubai
Upload your documents
Upload a color copy of the front and back of your passport to your account. Additionally, provide an image with a white backdrop.
Download your e-visa
Keep track of your UAE visa status and receive a Dubai visa by mail if you qualify. We make every effort to provide our customers with the most competitive prices on UAE tourist visas. Although we will match any lower eligible pricing on 30, 90, or airport to airport visas that you may come across, we will not accept any less than the lowest qualified price. That is a promise from Musafir.com. For additional information, please contact your local Musafir branch or phone 600544405. * The prices stated are inclusive of all applicable taxes and fees.
- VisitSmart Services is a company that provides visitors with information on places to visit. ICA
- Choose your passport details. Choose either’residency’ or ‘visa’ as your option. Input your passport number as well as the expiration date of your passport. Select your country of origin from the dropdown menu on the right. An appropriate number will show in the box to the left of the screen
- Select the captcha check box and then press the search button. Your Dubai visa information, including the expiration date, will now be shown on the page.
What are the prerequisites for obtaining a visa for Dubai?
- A photocopy of the first, last, and visa pages of the guarantor’s passport
- A photocopy of your Emirates identification card
- A photocopy of the first and last pages of each visitor’s passport
- A passport-sized image of each tourist, taken against a white backdrop
- Each visitor’s passport should be valid for a minimum of six months after arrival. If the visitor is your spouse, the visitor’s name and nationality must be noted on your passport. There may be a requirement for additional cash deposits of up to AED 5,500 for some tourists (this is not applicable for family visas*).
UAE visa Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it necessary for me to explain the reason for my visit? Yes, you are required to provide a written document outlining the objective of your visit as well as your itinerary. When can I submit an application for a visa to the United Arab Emirates? In order to be eligible to apply for your UAE visit visa (Emirates visa), you must submit your application between 58 and 5 working days ahead to your intended trip date
- How many days would it take for my visa to be processed? Upon acceptance, visa applications require a minimum of 3 – 5 working days to be processed, with the possibility of extended processing times. Does it matter whether my visa for Sharjah or Dubai is current or not if I want to go to the other Emirates? In fact, as long as you have a valid UAE visa, you are free to go anywhere in the nation. Is the visa application cost refundable if the visa application is refused by the consulate? There are no refunds for visa application fees under any circumstances, including if the visa application is refused. What are the many types of visas available? The purpose of your visit will decide the form of visa you will need to apply for in order to enter the country. Depending on the situation, it might be a tourist visa (14/30/90 day, Regular, Express, and multi-entry), transit visa, job visa, or a student visa. What are the steps involved in the visa application process? For offline processing: You must arrange for the submission of the necessary papers and payment of the visa application fee, and then mail the paperwork and payment to our retail location for processing the Dubai visa. We will print and complete the visa application form, as well as any other documentation that may be requested. Our team will submit the application as soon as it has been completed. Applications will only be approved if all relevant papers have been verified and the full amount of the application fee has been received. For offline use, use the following e-mail address: Maintain a scanned copy of all of your needed documentation. Navigate to and choose the visa that you require. Make the money and then submit the papers when the payment has been received. Our staff will submit the application as soon as it is received by our organization. A completed application will not be accepted until and until all needed papers have been verified. What should the expiration date of my passport be? The passport must be valid for at least six months beyond the date of travel in order to qualify for a tourist visa. Is there a minimum age requirement for applying for a visa to the United Arab Emirates? Yes, there is such a thing. Females under the age of 30 and males under the age of 22 must apply for a UAE visit visa alongside their father, mother, or husband in order to prevent the possibility of being rejected. Will I be allowed to go to the other Emirates if I have a valid visa for Sharjah or the UAE? A valid UAE visa allows you to go anywhere in the country
- However, you cannot travel outside of the country. How will I be able to obtain my visa for the United Arab Emirates? Upon completion of the application procedure, your UAE visit visa or Dubai visa will be emailed to the email address provided at the beginning of the process. Is the visa application cost refundable if a visa application is rejected by the consulate? It is not possible to get your visa application cost back under any circumstances. What are the steps involved in the visa application process? For all visitors from foreign countries, the immigration regulations of Dubai require them to get a visa before entering the country. – An individual who obtains a long-term visit visa can stay in the nation for up to 90 days, as opposed to a short-term visit visa, which is only valid for 30 days. Both visas are valid for one year from the date of entry into Dubai and are non-renewable once they have been issued. – A tourist visa is valid for 30 days from the date of issue. Those who overstay on a non-renewable visa will be compelled to pay a fine for each additional day of stay as well as an additional fee to get an exit permit if they do not depart within the time frame specified on the visa. – Passengers aboard cruise ships can get a multi-entry visa from the Dubai Immigration Authorities if their schedule needs them to visit the nation on more than one time during a single voyage. From the date of issuance, this visa is valid for 6 months and allows for a stay of up to 30 days per entrance. It is valid for one entry only and can be used several times. – A transit visa to Dubai is provided to travelers who will be stopping at any of the United Arab Emirates’ airports for a minimum of 8 hours throughout their journey. This visa, which is valid for 96 hours, is only provided if the passenger can demonstrate that he or she has a valid onward ticket, as well as that his or her passport is valid for at least 3 months from the date of issue. – Except for transit visas, the processing period for a Dubai visa for the majority of countries is normally 3 to 4 working days, with the exception of transit visas. The visa cost is non-refundable after it has been paid. Please keep in mind that we do not supply Business or Work visas. What types of services does visa aid include? Our travel specialists will give comprehensive information on the visa application procedure and will assist you with putting together all of the essential papers, including the visa application forms itself. Our experts can also assist you with travel insurance, airplane ticket bookings, hotel bookings, and the creation of a trip itinerary for an extra fee. Depending on the restrictions of the respective embassy for various countries, the visa will either be applied for by our team or will have to be applied for in person by the applicant themselves.
What is the aim of my visit, and do I have to say what it is? Yes, you are required to present a written document outlining the objective of your visit as well as your travel schedule. When can I submit an application for a visa to the United Arab Emirate? Your UAE visit visa (Emirates visa) can be obtained anytime between 58 and 5 business days before your scheduled departure date. When will my visa be processed and how many days will it take? Upon acceptance, visa applications require a minimum of 3 – 5 working days to be processed, with the possibility of extended processing periods.
- In fact, as long as you have a valid UAE visa, you are free to go anywhere in the nation.
- Is your visa application money refundable in this situation?
- The different sorts of visas are as follows: In order to enter the country, you must first get a visa, which is determined by the purpose of your trip.
- When it comes to visa processing, what exactly are the stages involved?
- Upon request, we will print and complete the visa application form, as well as any other documentation that may be requested.
- After all relevant papers have been verified and full payment has been received, applications will be considered for acceptance.
- Maintain a scanned copy of all of your needed paperwork.
Make the money and then upload the papers when you’ve completed the transaction.
After all needed papers have been verified, applications will only be considered.
The passport must be valid for at least six months beyond the date of travel in order to qualify for a tourist visa; Are there any age restrictions when applying for a visa to the United Arab Emirates (UAE)?
Females under the age of 30 and males under the age of 22 must apply for a UAE visit visa alongside their father, mother, or husband in order to prevent the possibility of being turned down for the visa.
A valid UAE visa allows you to go anywhere in the nation; however, you cannot leave the country without one.
Upon completion of the application procedure, an email containing your UAE visit visa or Dubai visa will be delivered to the email address you supplied.
Is your visa application money refundable?
When it comes to visa processing, what exactly are the stages involved?
– An individual who obtains a long-term visit visa can stay in the nation for up to 90 days, as opposed to a short-term visit visa, which is valid for only 30 days.
In the case of a tourist visa, it is valid for 30 days only.
A multi-entry visa is available to cruise ship passengers if their schedule necessitates their entering the nation on more than one occasion during a single voyage, according to the Dubai Immigration Authorities.
– The UAE issues transit visas to visitors who stop at any of the country’s airports for a minimum of eight hours.
It can be obtained for a period of 96 hours and must be presented with a valid onward ticket and a passport that is valid for at least three months from the date of issue.
It is not possible to get a refund for the visa cost after it is paid.
What types of services does visa aid encompass?
Our experts can also assist you with travel insurance, flight ticket bookings, hotel bookings, and the creation of a trip itinerary, all at an extra charge.
Depending on the requirements of the respective embassy for various countries, the visa will either be applied for by our staff or the applicant will be required to apply in person.
Types of UAE/Dubai Visa – Short Term eVisa, Single/Multiple Entry Visa
a single point of entry This is advised for tourists planning a brief stay in Dubai or the United Arab Emirates for purposes like as trips, meetings, conferences, or transit stays, among other things. It is necessary to meet specific requirements in order to receive a 14-day Dubai visa, which differ based on your country. 14-day period of validity The visa is a single-entry visa that allows you to stay in the United Arab Emirates for up to 14 days. The visa will be valid for 60 days from the date of issue, however the duration of the stay in the UAE should not exceed 14 days from the day of arrival.
14 Days Visa
Entrance with a single key For travelers considering a brief stay in Dubai or the United Arab Emirates for purposes such as trips, meetings, conferences, or transit stays, this is highly advised. Based on your country, you may be required to provide additional documentation in order to receive a 14-day Dubai visa. Fourteen-day period of validity One-entry visa, which allows you to stay in the UAE for a maximum of 14 days, is available. It is possible to extend the visa validity by 60 days from the date of issuance, however the maximum period of stay in the UAE should not exceed 14 days from the day of arrival.
30 Days Visa
Single Point of Entry This is advised for tourists planning a brief stay in Dubai or the United Arab Emirates for purposes like as trips, meetings, conferences, or transit stays, among others. The requirements for acquiring a 14-day Dubai visa vary based on your country of citizenship. Expires in 14 days. The visa is a single-entry visa that allows you to stay in the UAE for a maximum of 14 days. The visa will be valid for 60 days from the date of issue, however the visitor’s stay in the UAE should not exceed 14 days from the day of entrance.
30 Days Visa
Multiple entries are permitted. This visa is ideal for persons who want to go to the UAE on a regular basis or numerous times during a 30-day period. Make as many trips as you want over the next 30 days from the date of your initial admission into the UAE. According to your nationality, certain requirements must be met in order to receive a 30-day UAE visa. 30 days are allowed for use. The Dubai Visa (Multiple Entrance) is a multiple entry visa that allows you to stay in the United Arab Emirates for a maximum of 30 days or less.
It is possible to go to the United Arab Emirates many times within this 30-day period.
60 Days Visa
a single point of entry In order to visit relatives or friends in the UAE, tourists intending a medium-term stay (less than 2 months) are advised to book this accommodation. This is a Single-Entry Visa, and the visa expires after the tourist leaves the UAE (within a period of 60 days after entering). According to your nationality, certain requirements must be met in order to receive a 60-day UAE visa. 60-day period of validity The Dubai Visa (Single Entrance) is a one-time entry visa that allows you to stay in the United Arab Emirates for up to 60 days or fewer.
The visa will be valid for 60 days from the date of issue, and your stay in the UAE should not be more than 60 days from the date of your admission into the country.
60 Days Visa
Multiple entries are permitted. This visa is ideal for persons who want to visit the UAE on a regular basis or many times during a period of 60 days. Make as many visits as you want for a total of 60 days from the date of your initial admission into the UAE. According to your nationality, certain requirements must be met in order to receive a 60-day UAE visa. 60-day period of validity The Dubai Visa (Multiple Entrance) is a multiple entry visa that allows you to stay in the United Arab Emirates for a maximum of 60 days or less.
It is possible to go to the United Arab Emirates many times within this 30-day period.
90 Days Visa
a single point of entry This is suggested for tourists who want to stay in the UAE for an extended period of time to visit family or friends. This is a Single-Entry Visa, and the visitor’s visa will expire whenever he or she leaves the UAE (within a period of 90 days). According to your nationality, certain requirements must be met in order to receive a 90-day UAE visa. 90-day period of validity a single point of entry The Dubai Visa is a single-entry visa that allows you to stay in the United Arab Emirates for up to 90 days or fewer.
90 Days Visa
Multiple entries are permitted. 90-Day Waiting Period Traveling between the United Arab Emirates and visiting nearby countries will be made easier for travelers who need to make multiple stops for extended periods of time, whether by air, land, or sea, and return to Dubai on the same visa, rather than incurring additional time and expense obtaining two, three, or more separate visas, as is the case currently. The requirements for acquiring a 90-day multiple-entry Dubai visa vary based on your nationality and the country you are visiting.
The visa will be valid for 60 days from the date of issue, however the duration of stay in the UAE should not exceed 90 days from the day of arrival.
90 Days Job Seeker Visa
a single point of entry This visa is solely eligible for persons who are searching for work in the United Arab Emirates. After 90 days have elapsed since the person’s entry into the United Arab Emirates, the visa expires unless they return. This implies that you have 90 days to hunt for and finalize a job in the United Arab Emirates. Once you have landed a job, you must leave the UAE and reapply for a work visa through the firm that recruited you in the first place. 90-day period of validity Candidate for a Position The Dubai Visa is a single-entry visa that allows you to stay in the United Arab Emirates for up to 90 days or fewer.
The visa will be valid for 60 days from the date of issuing, however the duration of the stay in the UAE should not exceed 90 days from the day of arrival.
a single point of entry A transit visa is advised for travellers passing through the UAE on their way to another country who want to spend a very short amount of time in the UAE, not exceeding 96 hours. The visa will be valid for 60 days from the date of issue, however the duration of the stay in the UAE should not exceed 96 hours from the time of entrance. Note: This visa is valid in all UAE emirates, including Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, and Umm Al Quwain. It is not valid in other countries.
5 Years Visa
Multiple entries are permitted. Tourists can enter the UAE several times on their own behalf and reside in the country for a total of 90 days on each visit with the five-year tourist visa. This is advised for travellers who expect to stay in Dubai or the United Arab Emirates for an extended period of time, such as for meetings, conferences, or transit purposes. The 5 Years Multiple Entry Visa will make travel between the United Arab Emirates and visiting nearby countries easier for travelers who need to make multiple stops for extended periods of time, whether by air, land, or sea, and return to Dubai on the same visa, rather than incurring additional time and expense obtaining two, three, or more separate visas, as previously required.
- Clear copy of your valid passport with at least six months of validity remaining
- Passport photocopy Picture: A clear front-facing photograph of the applicant (with any background color) must be sent with the application.
Visa Processing Time
For any of the UAE visas listed above, the processing period might take anywhere between 24 and 72 working hours. Important Point to Keep in Mind All emirates of the United Arab Emirates, including Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, and Umm Al Quwain, are covered by this visa.
General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR
It is the parent company of Yatra Online Pvt. Ltd., which is based in Gurugram, India, and is India’s leading corporate travel services provider with over 700 corporate customers. It is also one of India’s leading online travel companies and operates the website Yatra.com. Yatra Online Pvt. Ltd. is India’s leading corporate travel services provider with over 700 corporate customers. Information, pricing, and availability for domestic and international air travel, domestic and international hotel reservations, holiday packages, buses, trains, city activities, intercity and point-to-point cabs, homestays, and cruises are all provided by the company.
Yatra, a prominent platform for lodging alternatives, offers real-time reservations for more than 103,000 hotels in India and more than 1,500,000 hotels throughout the world through its website.
The company also received the National Tourism Award for ‘Best Domestic Tour Operator (Rest of India)’ from the Government of India for the fourth time.
Explained: Here’s how to apply for a tourist visa to travel to the UAE, Dubai
This company, based in Gurugram, India, is the parent company of Yatra Online Pvt. Ltd. Yatra Online Pvt. Ltd. is India’s leading Corporate Travel services provider, with over 700 corporate customers, as well as one of India’s leading online travel companies, and it operates the website Yatra.com, which is owned and operated by the Yatra Online Group of Companies. The organization provides information, price, availability, and a booking option for domestic and international air travel, domestic and international hotel bookings, holiday packages, buses, trains, in-city activities, inter-city and point-to-point taxis, homestays, and cruises, among other services.
Yatra, which was founded in August 2006, was named the Most Trusted E-Commerce Travel Brand in India in the Economic Times Brand Equity Survey 2016 for the second year in a row.
The company also received the National Tourism Award for ‘Best Domestic Tour Operator (Rest of India)’ from the Government of India for the fourth consecutive year.
So, what has changed?
As the United Arab Emirates stated that it will reopen its borders to travelers, including Indians, in advance of the Expo 2020 trade exhibition, visa provider VFS Global said that it would begin tourist visa services on August 30, 2021, effective immediately. A valid negativeCovid-19RT-PCR test certificate issued within 48 hours of the time of collection of the sample and from an approved health service that uses the QR code system, as well as a rapid PCR test report conducted at the departure airport six hours prior to departure, which will be provided with a QR code, will be required of all passengers traveling.
How to apply for a tourist visa for the UAE
Passengers wishing to travel to the United Arab Emirates on a tourist visa can submit an application at one of the agency’s Dubai Visa Processing Centers, which are currently located in Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Chennai, Kochi, Hyderabad, New Delhi, and Thiruvananthapuram, and are only open on a limited number of days per week.
Is it mandatory to get a visa prior to departure?
However, according to information sourced from Dubai-based airline Emirates, Indian nationals with a normal passport who are travelling to India via Dubai can obtain a visa on arrival in Dubai for a maximum stay of 14 days if they have a visitor visa or a green card issued by the United States, or a residence visa issued by either the UK or the European Union, and they have a valid passport. The visa given by the United States, the United Kingdom, or the European Union must be valid for at least six months.
The Indian Express has launched a Telegram channel.
UAE: Apply for 5-yr multiple-entry tourist visa; here’s the cost
Published at 1:12 p.m. on September 30, 2021. The application procedure for the five-year multiple-entry tourist visas to visit the United Arab Emirates has been started by the country’s immigration officials. It has been announced that visas would now be given to citizens of all nationalities by the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (ICA). On the [email protected] with David Light podcast, you can hear more about this story and others. The five-year visa allows travelers to enter the nation several times on their own behalf and stay in the country for up to 90 days on each visit, with the ability to extend the stay for an additional 90 days.
According to the Khaleej Times, the heads of tourism agencies in the United Arab Emirates have verified the availability of the multi-entry tourist visa.
All of the applicant’s documents, including bank records, may be submitted directly to the websites, and it is up to the immigration authorities to decide whether to grant the visa to the applicant or not.” Tourists who intend to apply for a visa at one of the immigration offices in Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Al Ain, or the Al Dhafra (Western area) can do so through the International Civil Aviation Organization’s (ICAO) website.
The GDRFA will approve multiple-entry visit visas issued by the Dubai government.
Furthermore, agents have reported that the demand for tourist visas to visit the UAE has doubled in recent weeks, with the majority of the increase coming from those interested in attending Expo 2020.
How to apply for citizenship in the United Arab Emirates In March of this year, the UAE cabinet authorized a new remote work visa that would allow employees from all over the globe to live and work in the UAE for a period of one year, as well as a multiple-entry tourist visa that will be available to all nations.
- Step 1: Upload the application information, which includes the applicant’s name, service beneficiary data, and mailing addresses (both inside and outside the UAE).
- Applicants must have accumulated a balance of at least US $4,000 or its equivalent in foreign currencies in the previous six months to be considered.
- Step 4: Make a payment for the application.
- According to the International Civil Aviation Organization, the service is offered to persons of all countries.
- From the date of the first admission into the nation with this visa onwards, the (first, second, and so on) years are counted backwards.
“If you wish to extend your annual period of stay in the country for more than 90 days in a calendar year and for a period not exceeding 180 days, you can submit a request to extend your period of stay within the country,” the company said.
Grace period for UAE visitors – Arabiers Insider Guide
Visit the Arabierstypes of visas in the United Arab Emirates page for a more detailed description of the various visitor types in the UAE. Tourists with 30 days on arrival, 90 days on arrival, and prepaid visas are the three distinct sorts of visitors to consider. Only tourists who arrive within 30 days of their scheduled departure date and those who have purchased a prepaid visa are eligible for a complimentary 10-day grace period. The 90-day on-arrival visitors do not receive a 10-day grace period since they are issued a multiple entry visa that is valid for a period of six months and allows them to stay in the UAE for a total of 90 days.
- For example, you have been granted a 30-day single entry visa to the United Arab Emirates and want to fly from Johannesburg to Abu Dhabi on that day.
- The duration of your stay must be 30 days or less; it cannot exceed 40 days.
- Use the UAE visa days calculator to determine the precise date of your last departure from the country.
- There is a 30-day grace period for UAE resident visa holders who have revoked their visas.
US Visa Dubai – How to Apply for US Visa From Dubai?
Before coming to the United States, holders of United Arab Emirates passports need apply for a visa through their respective governments. Every national of the United Arab Emirates who wishes to enter the United States must do so with a visa. When traveling to the United Arab Emirates for both immigrant and nonimmigrant purposes, citizens of the United Arab Emirates are needed to get a visa. If you have a passport from one of the 40 countries covered by the United States Visa Waiver Program and you live in Dubai, you may not be required to get a visa to visit the United States as a tourist.
You may use this US visa Checker to determine whether or not you need to submit an application for a visa to the United States from Dubai:
USA Visit Visa from Dubai
Those with a passport from the United Arab Emirates are required to get a visa prior to going to the United States of America. At the port of entry into the United States, every national of the United Arab Emirates is required to submit a valid visa. When traveling to the UAE for both immigrant and nonimmigrant purposes, citizens of the United Arab Emirates are needed to get a visa. It is possible that you will not require a visa to enter the United States if you possess a passport from one of the 40 countries covered by the United States Visa Waiver Program and you live in Dubai.
In order to enter the nation as tourists, citizens of these countries simply require a US Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Using our US visa Checker, you may determine whether or not you need to submit an application for a visa to the United States while in Dubai.
- If you want to go to the United States for business purposes, you should apply for a US Business Visa from Dubai. This visa is also referred to as the B1 Visa
- If you desire to travel to the United States for tourist purposes, you should apply for a US Tourist Visa from Dubai. The B2 Visa is another name for this type of visa.
A visit visa to the United States from Dubai allows its bearer to enter the country and stay for up to six months in the country. You should complete the DS-160 online form in order to apply for a US Business Visa and a US Tourist Visa from Dubai, respectively. There is no difference between this program and the one described in this article.
US Visa Application From Dubai
To apply for a visa to the United States from Dubai, you must complete a number of steps. For a successful US visa application from Dubai, follow these straightforward and time-saving procedures:
- Check to see what sort of visa you require for the United States. Obtain information on where you should submit your application in Dubai
- And Complete the online application form
- Pay the visa cost
- And submit the application. Make an appointment for a visa interview with the United States in Dubai
- Obtain the documentation needed to apply for a visa to the United States from Dubai. Attend the visa interview if you are eligible.
Check what type of US visa you need
The visas for Dubai residents issued by the United States are divided into two categories: Residents of Dubai can apply for visas to the United States in two categories: tourist visas and business visas.
Check where you need to apply in Dubai
All applicants for US visas from the United Arab Emirates must submit their applications to either the US Embassy or the Consulate General in Dubai. If you are a resident of Dubai, you will need to submit your application to the US Consulate General in Dubai. Information about the United States. Consulate General of Dubai, United Arab Emirates Phone: +971-4-309-4000Address:Corner of Al Seef Rd. and Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Rd, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Complete the online application form
By filling out the online application form, you can continue your visa application for the United States from Dubai. The DS-160 form is another name for this document. You may fill out the DS-160 form online by visiting the following website:
- By filling out the online application form, you may continue your visa application for the United States of America from Dubai. In certain circles, the DS-160 form is referred to as well. This form (DS-160) can be filled out electronically using one of several methods, including:
Pay the visa feeschedule a US Visa appointment in Dubai
After you have completed your application form, you will need to pay the US visa costs for residents of Dubai. Visit the website of the Official Visa Appointment Service of the United States Department of State. Set up a user account on the website, and then follow these simple steps to finish the payment process:
- Input the confirmation number from the DS-160
- Complete the procedure of returning courier documents
- The nonimmigrant visa (MRV) application cost must be paid. Schedule an appointment with the Consular Section
Collect the required documents for a US visa from Dubai
Every visa application for a US visa in Dubai must include a number of papers, according to the US authorities. It is with the use of these documents that they can determine whether or not you should be granted a visa. You should pay close attention to the contents of these materials. Make certain that they submit all of them in accordance with the requirements. The following are the typical papers that must be submitted in order to apply for a visa to the United States from Dubai:
- Page confirming that you have successfully completed the DS-160 form
- This is your Passport. It must be valid for at least another 6 months beyond the date on which you want to depart the United States. Aside from that, it must include at least one blank page so that the visa sticker may be adhered to the front of it. A recent image taken for a US Visa. It should be 5 by 5 cm in size and color, and it should have been taken within the past 6 months. In the event that you have already uploaded a photograph to the DS-160 application form, there is no need to submit another photograph. Confirmation of your US Visa appointment (if applicable)
- Receipts for the visa application fee that has been paid
- Previous visas to the United States (if any)
- Proof of a criminal record is required. A police certificate, also known as an ACRO, is required and should be obtained from the appropriate authorities in your country of residence. It reveals whether or whether you have ever been arrested, warned, or convicted of anything. If you have ever been denied entry into or deported from the United States, you must additionally present documentation in this respect that explains the grounds for the deportation or denial of your application.
Documents required for US tourist visa from Dubai
If you wish to apply for a tourist visa to the United States from Dubai, you must provide the following additional papers to the Dubai Consulate:
- A letter of introduction Provide a brief explanation of the aim of your journey in this letter
- Financial or bank documents to demonstrate that you have the financial means to remain in the United States
- Relationships with your own nation. This might be evidence that you have a family in Dubai, an employment contract, a lease, or a property deed in Dubai, all of which you want to return to
- Optional letter of invitation for a US visa from friends or relatives in the United States
- Please bring your transcripts or diploma if you are currently enrolled as a student. If you’re going to work, carry the following items:
- A letter from your company
- Pay stubs for the last three months
- And a resume.
Photocopies showing your relative’s immigration status in the United States. If you are visiting relatives or friends who live in the United States, you must get a visa. Report on medical conditions. If you are travelling for medical reasons, this is a must. It is recommended that you get travel health insurance coverage for the duration of your full stay in the United States before attending the visa interview in person.
Attend the visa interview in Dubai
A visa interview is required for all candidates between the ages of 14 and 79 who wish to apply for a visa. The interview is a critical component of a Dubai resident’s visa application for the United States. Make certain that you there for the interview on schedule. If you arrive late for your appointment, it will be canceled automatically. Before the interview, you will have your biometrics done on the same day as the interview. While you are waiting for your appointment, the consular employees will come into your room and review your application materials in their possession.
When you arrive for this appointment, the interviewer will ask you a few questions about your upcoming trip.
Your responses must be consistent with the information included in your documents.
The knowledgeable VisaExpress representatives will carefully manage your application and provide you with any assistance you require while in the United States. Application for a Visitor Visa.
US Visa Application Processing Time in Dubai
The processing period for a US visa varies depending on where you are in the world. This time frame is determined by the number of applications that the embassy is currently receiving at the time of your application. The processing time might take anything between four and six weeks.
In Case of Visa Denial
If your visa application for the United States from Dubai is denied, you still have the option to reapply. However, you will be required to pay the visa cost each time you submit a new application. The evidence that the reasons for the earlier rejection are no longer valid must be shown in order for your application to be considered for consideration.