First dial 011, the U.S. exit code. Next dial 971, the UAE country code. Then dial the 1-digit area code (see sample calling code list below), followed by the 7-digit phone number. Here’s what a U.S. to UAE sample call would look like: 011 + 971 + X + XXX XXXX.
How do I call a Dubai number?
To call Dubai From India Dial
- 00 – Exit code for India, and is needed for making international calls from any where in India.
- 971 – ISD Code or Country Code of United Arab Emirates.
- 4 – Area Code of Dubai.
How do I make a call to UAE?
To call United Arab Emirates from India, dial: 00 – 971 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 00 – 971 – 9 Digit Mobile Number.
Can you call Dubai on Whatsapp?
So it might not be much of a concern to use Whatsapp. Both Skype and Whatsapp are not permitted in Dubai. This is the rule that was bought out in the year 2018. Dubai all the other apps that empower people to get in contact with each other through video or voice calls are considered unauthorized.
How can I make free call to UAE?
If your landline or mobile tariff includes calls 0870 numbers, you can call make FREE calls to United Arab Emirates. Simply dial the access number and at the prompt dial the United Arab Emirates number starting with 00971, followed by the national number.
How can I call from USA to UAE for free?
How to make free international calls in Dubai
- Download Pinngle Messenger app for Android or iOS.
- Register and verify your number.
- Enjoy high quality voice and video calls with your contacts.
Does Dubai 2021 do FaceTime?
FaceTime isn’t available in the United Arab Emirates. The carrier, not Apple, provides technical support for iPhone in this country or region.
WhatsApp call in UAE?
WhatsApp, like most free VoIP and messaging services, is blocked in the UAE. This can make it difficult to keep in touch with friends and family back home unless you’re willing to pay for a government-approved service like C’Me or BOTIM.
Can you use Zoom in Dubai?
Unfortunately, Zoom is blocked in the UAE and other countries like Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, and others. The best solution for Zoom in UAE is a VPN or Virtual Private Network.
How to Call Dubai
Documentation Download Documentation Download Documentation Dubai is the most populous city in the United Arab Emirates, with a population of over one million people (UAE). Foreigners account for around 80 percent of the city’s population, which means that Dubai is well-connected to nations all over the world. If you’ve never made an international call to Dubai before, it may seem difficult at first, but if you follow a few basic steps, you’ll be up and running in no time.
- 1 Enter the exit code of the country from which you are calling. 2 Press the dialing key. Before making any international calls, it is necessary to dial the country’s exit code. Also known as an international access code, this number is unique to each country and changes from one to the next.
- The exit code 011 should be used for travel to and from the United States, Canada, and the majority of the Caribbean. You should use the exit code 00 if you are traveling to China, Italy, or the United Kingdom. To go to Australia, use the exit code 0011
- Look up all of the other codes on the website
- 2 After entering your country’s exit code, press 9-7-1 immediately. United Arab Emirates (UAE), the nation in which Dubai is situated, has a country code of +971 followed by the letter “A.” Immediately following the entry of your country’s exit code, enter “971.”
- Consider the following example: If you’re calling from the United States, your phone number will appear something like this: 011-971
- Consider the following example: If you’re calling from the United States, your phone number will seem as follows: 011-971
- If the phone number you are contacting has seven digits (xxx-xxxxxx), it is a landline
- Otherwise, it is a mobile phone. It will appear something like this when dialing a landline number: 011-971-4-000-0000 (if you are calling from the United States, Canada, or the Caribbean)
- 4 To access a mobile phone, dial the prefix 50, 55, or 56 followed by the 7-digit phone number. In Dubai, mobile numbers are tied with certain operator prefixes. This prefix will be one of the following numbers: 50, 55, or 56. Ideally, it would be included in the mobile phone number that was provided to you.
- If the number has nine digits in length (xx-xxx-xxxxxx), it is a mobile phone number (xx-xxx-xxxxxx). Because the final number for a mobile phone will seem something like this: 011-971-55-000-0000 if you are calling from Canada, the Caribbean, or the United States, the final number for a mobile phone will look something like this: 011-971-55-000-0000.
- 1 Take into consideration the time difference between the United States and other countries. Dubai operates on Gulf Standard Time (UTC + 4), which means that if you’re calling from another time zone, you’ll most likely be calling from a different time zone than you are in. Prevent calling someone at an inconvenient hour by checking the current time in Dubai before you make your phone call.
- 1 Take into consideration the time difference between the United States and other parts of the world Due to the fact that Dubai runs on Gulf Standard Time (UTC + 4), it is likely that you will be calling from a different time zone while making an international call. Prevent calling someone at an inconvenient hour by checking the current time in Dubai before making your phone call.
- To save money on long-distance calls, consider purchasing an international calling card. Calling cards may be obtained at the majority of convenience stores, supermarket stores, and even on the internet. These cards are available in a variety of pricing ranges, but utilizing them might save you money over time.
- Look into how much your phone provider charges for long-distance calls and compare that rate to the cost of a calling card. Inform yourself about international calling plans offered by your phone company to see if you can save money over time.
- 3 For the sake of convenience, communicate by e-mail or instant messaging. When there are time zone variations, it might be difficult to arrange a time to speak on the phone that is convenient for all parties. Consider conversing with each other over the Internet via e-mail, Facebook Messenger, or another messaging service so that you may react to each other whenever it is most convenient for you both.
- VoIP services such as WhatsApp, Skype, and FaceTime are currently prohibited in the United Arab Emirates.
Create a new question
- Is Botim available for hire in Dubai? This answer was written by a member of our highly trained team of researchers, who then double-checked it for correctness and comprehensiveness before posting it. Staff Editors at wikiHow provide an answer to a question. How can I make a free phone call to Dubai? This answer was written by a member of our highly trained team of researchers, who then double-checked it for correctness and comprehensiveness before posting it. Staff Editors at wikiHow provide an answer to a question. In Dubai, does WhatsApp function properly? This answer was written by a member of our highly trained team of researchers, who then double-checked it for correctness and comprehensiveness before posting it. wikiHow Staff EditorStaff AnswerHelp wikiHow by unlocking this answer that has been researched and written by a wikiHow staff member. The messaging service WhatsApp will operate in Dubai, but the majority of VoIP and internet video calling services are now restricted in the country. Use of a VPN (Virtual Private Network), which may conceal your IP address and assist you in bypassing these limitations, may be able to help you get past this restriction. Question The phone number I’m attempting to contact in Dubai isn’t functioning from India. What do I need to do to ensure that the call is a success? To make a phone call to Dubai from India, you must first prefix the phone number with the following characters: 00 + 971 + 4
- 00 + 971 + 4 Question What is the best way to make a call from India to Dubai? Follow the steps outlined in the preceding article, as appropriate. Question What is the best way to preserve a Dubai number on WhatsApp in India? It is best to save your number in international format. As a result, start with +971 and then the area code without the zero, followed by the local number
- Question What is a good example of a format that I may use for a landline call within Dubai? 00971 04 1234567 is a good example of a standard format. Assuming that the house number you intend to contact is ‘1234567
- Question What is the best way to contact someone who has an Australian cell phone but is now in Dubai? Because they have the same country prefix as an Australian number, you may treat them the same way you would treat an Australian number. There may be additional charges for roaming. Question What is the best way to make a phone call from Somalia to Dubai? Follow the steps outlined in the preceding article, as appropriate. Question How can I make a phone call to India using a landline phone? You must first visit the website of the phone operating system and inquire as to whether you are permitted to contact this nation. However, you will be required to pay either a long-distance cost or a monthly fee.
More information can be found in the following answers: Inquire about something There are 200 characters remaining. Include your email address so that you may be notified when this question has been resolved. SubmitAdvertisement
- In the case of calls made from within the United Arab Emirates, there is no need to dial either the exit code or the country code. Add a zero before calling 4 (Dubai’s area code), and then continue with the 7-digit telephone number
Thank you for submitting a suggestion for consideration! Advertisement
About This Article
Summary of the ArticleXTo make a phone call to Dubai, you must first dial the exit code of the nation from which you are phoning. This code, if you don’t already have it, may be found by searching the internet for it. After you have dialed the exit code, dial 971 to reach Dubai, which is situated in the United Arab Emirates, which is the country code for the nation. Dial the number 4 after the UAE country code before punching in the 7-digit landline number if you’re calling from a landline in the UAE.
Continue reading for helpful hints on how to make international calls with a calling card.
The writers of this page have together authored a page that has been read 274,991 times.
Is this article up to date?
Exit Code– This is the code that must be dialed in order to exit a nation. The IDD (International Direct Dialing) code and the ISD (International Subscriber Dialing) code are both abbreviations for the same thing. Country Codes– Each country or region is assigned a unique country code that identifies it. When dialing into a country, you will need to know this code. There are a total of 249 codes in use across the world. See a list of all country codes Area Codes–Area codes are used to designate a specific region of a country.
Because some countries are not large enough to have multiple area codes, you would simply dial the country code followed by the direct dial number in these instances.
How To Dial a Dubai Local Number from the United States
To leave a nation, you must dial the exit code, which is a code that looks like this: The IDD (International Direct Dialing) code and the ISD (International Subscriber Dialing) code are both abbreviations for the same code. Countries and regions are issued a unique country code, which identifies the nation or territory in question. When dialing into a nation, you’ll need to know the dialing code. Worldwide, there are 249 different codes. See a list of all country code alphabetical listings Codes for distinct regions of a country are defined by area codes.
If your nation isn’t large enough to support several area codes, you can just dial the country code followed by the direct dial number. Home, business, or mobile numbers are all examples of what is referred to as a “local number.”
How To Dial a Dubai Toll Free Number from United States
How To Dial a Dubai Mobile Number from United States
Dial 011 – 971 – Area Code – xxx-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Information About the Dubai
The length of telephone numbers is set at seven digits, with area codes ranging from one to three digits in length. Previously, subscriber numbers were 5 or 6 digits in length, with the area code and subscriber number adding up to a total of 7 digits in length. The International Standard Dialing Code (or Country Code) for Dubai (UAE) is 971. Area codes– Area codes for major city landlines begin with 02 through 09, while mobile numbers begin with 050, 052, 054, 055, 056 and 058. International Standard Dialing Code (or Country Code) for Dubai (UAE) is 971.
Dubai Emergency Numbers
999 – Call for assistance from the police (emergency) 901 – Police Department (non-emergency) 998 – Emergency Medical Services 997 – There is a fire. 996 – United States Coast Guard How To Call Dubai From The United States»How To Call Dubai From The United States
How to Get a UAE Phone Number
Time: It takes around 1 minute. This article will walk you through the process of obtaining a UAE phone number. Items that are required: Using a computer or a telephone Visit the website globalcallforwarding.com for more information. Choose your nation from the drop-down menu. UAE should be selected as the country from the “Select Your New Phone Number” dropdown menu. Choose the number type that you want to use. If you want to acquire a toll free number, a UIFN number, or a number that is exclusive to your locality, there are several options available.
- You can enter your current telephone number to the right of the “Select Number Type” section.
- To see pricing, select “View Rates and Try for Free” from the drop-down menu.
- Choose a plan and any additional items that you are considering.
- Make sure to fill out the form completely with your name and other required information.
- Make a note of whether you wish to activate or deactivate the free trial.
How to call other countries from the U.S.
F A Q | Frequently Asked Questions Make a call to Dubai with the USD. Dial the exit code 011, then the UAE country code 971, followed by the local 8-digit number X-XXX-XXXX, and finally the exit code 011. Call the number 011-971-2-555-5555. Dialing a Dubai Toll Free Number from the United States: What to Do? Dial the exit code 011, then the country code 971 for the United Arab Emirates, followed by the local 7-digit number XXX-XXXX.
Call the number 011-971-800-555-5555. Dial the exit code 011, then the country code 971 for the United Arab Emirates, followed by the local 9-digit number XX-XXX-XXXX. Call the number 011-971-50-555-5555.
country code, area codes, phone books
011 – 971 is the telephone number. *Can also be used to TEXT numbers in the United Arab Emirates. * Cell phone numbers 011971 and +971 are frequently used interchangeably.
The time inthe United Arab Emirates is now12:38:21am
- 011 is the international access code, which should be dialed first when calling from the United States or Canada. The country code for the United Arab Emirates is 971. The phone number (remove the first 0) is:
- Fixed phones have 8 digits, with the area code added
- Mobile phones have 9 digits.
- Telephones: fixed lines have 8 digits, with the area code added
- Mobile phones have 9 digits.
How to dial to UAE cellular:
- The following is the dialing syntax for calls to a cell phone: 011 9715?
|Abu Dhabi||2||Fujairah||9||Ras Al Khaimah||7|
|Dubai||4||Madinat Zayed||2||Umm-Al Quwain||6|
The dialing technique for calling the United Arab Emirates from the United States is detailed below. You will discover instructions on how to make an international call from the United States to a fixed line or mobile phone in the United Arab Emirates.
Calling United Arab Emirates From United States – Direct Dialing Numbers
Make a direct call to the United Arab Emirates from anywhere in the United States by using the international dialing format provided below. The dialing format is the same whether you are calling a mobile or a landline in the United Arab Emirates from the United States.
To call United Arab Emirates from United States, dial:011 – 971 – Area Code – Land Phone Number011 – 971 – 9 Digit Mobile Number
When dialing a phone number in the United Arab Emirates from the United States, use the dialing format indicated above.
- 011- This is the exit code for the United States, and it is required for each international call made from the United States. 971 is the International Standard Dialing Code (ISD) or the country code of the United Arab Emirates. There are seven different area codes in the United Arab Emirates. After entering the ISD Code, if there is an area code for the city in the United Arab Emirates you are calling, dial the area code for the city in the United Arab Emirates you are contacting. It is necessary to dial the Recipient’s Telephone Number after the ISD Code if there is no area code.
How to call a mobile number in United Arab Emirates from United States:
Exit code 011 for the United States, which is required for any international call made from the United States. 971 is the International Standard Dialing Code (ISD) or the country code of the UAE. The United Arab Emirates has seven different area codes to choose from. When phoning a city in the United Arab Emirates, after dialing the ISD Code, you should dial the area code for the city you are calling. The recipient’s telephone number should be followed by the ISD code if there is no area code to dial.
United Arab Emirates ISD Code
The country code for the United Arab Emirates is 971, which is the International Standard Dialing Code.
United Arab Emirates Area Codes
In the United Arab Emirates, there are seven different area codes. If you want to make an international call from the United States to the United Arab Emirates, you’ll need to know the area codes for the country. When calling Abu Dhabi from another country, ignore the number in the brackets. 011-971-2-TEL*When calling Abu Dhabi from another country, ignore the number in the brackets. When calling within the United Arab Emirates, just the number included in brackets should be dialed, together with the appropriate area code.
|City / Region||Area Code|
|Ras Al Khaimah||(0)7|
When to call United Arab Emirates from United States
In the United Arab Emirates, there are seven different area codes to choose from: If you want to make an international call from the United States to the United Arab Emirates, you’ll need to know the country’s area code. When contacting Abu Dhabi from another nation, do not pay attention to the number within the bracket. When calling within the United Arab Emirates, the number included in brackets should be dialed together with the country code.
How to Call United States From United Arab Emirates
The dialing protocol for calling the United States from the United Arab Emirates is detailed below. You can discover instructions on how to make an international call from the United Arab Emirates to a fixed or mobile phone in the United States.
Calling United States From United Arab Emirates – Direct Dialing Numbers
To make a direct call to the United States from the United Arab Emirates, you must dial the phone number in the international dialing format shown below. The dialing format is the same whether you are calling a mobile or land line in the United States from the United Arab Emirates.
To call United States from United Arab Emirates, dial:00 – 1 – Area Code – Land Phone Number00 – 1 – 10 Digit Mobile Number
When contacting the United States from the United Arab Emirates, make sure you dial the phone number in the manner indicated above.
- 00- The exit code for the United Arab Emirates, which is required when making any international call from the United Arab Emirates
- And 1- The ISD code or the country code of the United States of America There are 291 area codes in the United States, making it the largest country in the world. After entering the ISD Code, if there is an area code, dial the area code of the city in the United States from which you are calling after dialing the ISD Code. It is necessary to dial the Recipient’s Telephone Number after the ISD Code if there is no area code.
How to call a mobile number in United States from United Arab Emirates:
The following is an example of how to make an international call from the United Arab Emirates to a mobile phone number in the United States:00 + 1 +?
United States – Emergency Numbers
911 – Police, Ambulance, and Fire Departments
United States ISD Code
The country code for the United States is 1. The ISD code for the country is 1.
United States Area Codes
In the United States, there are 291 different area codes. To make an international call from the United Arab Emirates to the United States, you will need to know the area codes for the various states in the United States. When calling Arizona from another nation, ignore the number in the brackets. 00-1-602-TEL*Ignore the number in the brackets when calling Arizona from another country. When calling within the United States, just the number included in brackets should be dialed, together with the appropriate area code.
|City / Region||Area Code|
When to call United States from United Arab Emirates
Understand the time difference between the United States and the United Arab Emirates in order to arrange calls and prevent making erroneous calls. In the United Arab Emirates, the time is currently: Wednesday, February 9, 2022, 8:38 p.m. +00:00 The current time in the United States is Wednesday, February 9, 2022, 10:38 a.m. -10:00 p.m. The time in the United Arab Emirates is 10 hours ahead of the time in the United States.
Calls to and from Dubai operate in a similar manner as calls to and from any other nation. All that is required is that you keep in mind the necessary prefixes before the local number as well as any potential time discrepancies. To make a phone call to Dubai from another country, you must first enter the international country code for the United Arab Emirates, which is + 971; then you must dial the area code followed by the local number to reach Dubai. Local telephone numbers are made up of seven digits.
- The area code for Dubai is 04, and it is located in the Middle East.
- Ajman is the sixth city on the list.
- 07 – Ras al-Khaimah 06 – Umm al-Quwain 07 – Al Ain Fujairah is the ninth city on the list.
- For example, if you want to contact Dubai from abroad, you would dial +971 + 4 + the local number.
- When dialing a number in another country from Dubai, start with 00, followed by the country code, city code, then the local number.
- Consult the Yellow Pages if you need to discover a local phone number.
Mobile phone prefixes
Mobile phones in the United Arab Emirates have their own prefixes.
These are the numbers 050, 055, and 056 at the moment. When dialing a mobile number from another country, the zero at the beginning of the prefix should be skipped. If you are calling a mobile number from within the UAE, you should keep the 0 in the phone number. ByI’ve Just Arrived
- A brief overview of the Dubai Telecommunications market
- The telephone: How to set up a fixed phone connection. Mobile phones: service providers and tariff schemes
- Saving money on international calls: How to save money on international calls from Dubai What is the best way to gain internet access in Dubai?
Does this article help?
Do you have any thoughts, updates, or questions on this subject? Please share them with us. Inquire with them here:
Webcontactus.com: Find Business Contact Information
Radio Stations are a type of media that broadcasts information. Companies in the Broadcasting Industry (SIC Code: 483201)Real Estate (SIC Code: 653118) Preparation and Filing of Tax Returns (SIC Code: 729101) Computers and Networking (Computers and Networking) (SIC Code: 737904) Designers and producers of display systems (SIC Code: 731901) Businesses in the Laminating EquipmentSupplies (Whole) (SIC Code: 508486) category include churches (SIC Code: 866107) Attorneys(SIC Code: 811103)Advertising-Specialties (Wholesale)(SIC Code: 519917)Restaurants(SIC Code: 811103)Advertising-Specialties (Wholesale)(SIC Code: 519917) (SIC Code: 581208) Automobile Dealers-Used Automobiles (SIC Code: 551103) Cellular Telephones (and Related Services) (SIC Code: 481207) Accommodations for Bed and Breakfast (SIC Code: 701107) Computer Software is a type of software that allows computers to communicate with one another (SIC Code: 573401) Banks (SIC Code: 602101), Pressure Washing Equipment Wholesalers (SIC Code: 508755), Office Furniture Installers (SIC Code: 502122), Real Estate Loans (SIC Code: 616201), Security Control EquipSystems-Whol (SIC Code: 506304), Computer Equipment Dealers (SIC Code: 573407), Holding Companies (Bank) (SIC Code: 573407), Holding Companies (Bank) (SIC Code: 573407), Holding Companies (SIC Code: 671201) The Child Care Service is a service that provides care for children (SIC Code: 835101) Real Estate Management is a broad term that includes a variety of different types of jobs (SIC Code: 653108) (Manufacturers) Signs (Signs) (SIC Code: 399302) (Wholesale) Heating Equipment & System (Heating Equipment & System) (SIC Code: 507510) Computer-Electronic-Manufacturers is an abbreviation for Computer-Electronic-Manufacturers (SIC Code: 357101) Screw Machine Products (Manufacturers) is a business directory listing screw machine products (manufacturers) (SIC Code: 345101)
How to Call United Arab Emirates Phone Numbers?
The International Telecommunication Union (ITU) issued the country calling code +971 to the United Arab Emirates, which may be seen below. Every telephone number in the nation is assigned by the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority of the United Arab Emirates Government, which is also the country’s government. For example, if you want to contact the United Arab Emirates, the phone number should begin with:
Rates may be viewed here.
A prefix is merely a group of digits that appear before the country and area codes of a telephone number in the United States. The telephone numbers in the United Arab Emirates are made up of 11 numbers that are divided into groups of three. If you want to contact the United Arab Emirates from a mobile phone, you need dial the country code + the area code + the seven-digit number. In the United Arab Emirates, the most prevalent area codes are Abu Dhabi (02), Dubai (04), and Al Ain (01). (03).
|Location||Country Code||Landline Area Code||Landline Number|
|Abu Dhabi||+971||(2)||123 4567|
|Al Ain||+971||(3)||123 4567|
So if you’re making a call toAbu Dhabi,dial +971 2 123 4567.
The United Arab Emirates has extensive network coverage, which is widely available across the country. 4G LTE service is widely accessible throughout the country, however the quality varies greatly depending on the cell provider. As a global service provider with over 50 locations, you can rely on us to keep your business running even while you’re away from home. We understand how tough it may be to be away from home and family for an extended period of time.
We can only desire to be able to communicate with them at all hours of the day and night. However, we are well aware that the more time we spend making calls and sending texts from abroad, the higher the costs might get. More information may be found here.
Top Mobile SIM network in the United Arab Emirates
In the United Arab Emirates, there are several mobile SIM networks to choose from:
Top apps used to communicate
Here are the most popular communication applications in the United Arab Emirates, as ranked by number of downloads: WhatsAppTelegram
Emergency phone numbers
Listed below are the four most crucial emergency numbers to keep in mind while traveling to the United Arab Emirates: 998 in order to obtain ambulance service 999 is the number to dial in an emergency situation.
Best Time to Call the United Arab Emirates
When it comes to timekeeping, the United Arab Emirates uses Gulf Standard Time with a time offset of UTC+04. You may make calls to the United Arab Emirates from any location in Australia if you are in one of the following time zones:
Time to Call
|United Arab Emirates||2:00pm – 12:00am||UTC+10:00||Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)||Queensland|
|12:00pm – 12:00am||UTC+08:00||Australian Western Standard Time (AWST)||Western Australia|
|1:00pm – 12:00am||UTC+09:30||Australian Central Standard Time (ACST)||South Australia, Northern Territory and town of Broken Hill in Western New South Wales|
|3:00pm – 12:00am||UTC+11:00||Norfolk Island Standard Time (NFT)||Norfolk Island|
|11:00am – 11:00pm||UTC+07:00||Christmas Island Standard Time (CXT)||Christmas Island|
|10:00am – 9:30pm||UTC+06:30||Cocos (Keeling) Islands Standard Time (CCT)||Cocos (Keeling) Islands|
Daylight Savings Time (first Sunday in October – first Sunday in April)
|United Arab Emirates||3:00pm – 12:00am||UTC+11:00||Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT)||New South Wales (except Broken Hill), Victoria, Tasmania, Australian Capital Territory|
|2:00pm – 12:00am||UTC+10:00||Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)||Queensland|
|12:00pm – 12:00am||UTC+08:00||Australian Western Standard Time (AWST)||Western Australia|
|2:30pm – 12:00am||UTC+10:30||Australian Central Daylight Time (ACDT)||South Australia, Northern Territory and town of Broken Hill in Western New South Wales|
|1:30pm – 12:00am||UTC+09:30||Australian Central Standard Time (ACST)||Northern Territory|
|4:00pm – 12:00am||UTC+12:00||Norfolk Island Daylight Time (NDT)||Norfolk Island|
|11:00am – 11:00pm||UTC+07:00||Christmas Island Standard Time (CXT)||Christmas Island|
|10:00am – 10:30pm||UTC+06:30||Cocos (Keeling) Islands Standard Time (CCT)||Cocos (Keeling) Islands|
Unlimited International Calls to up to 60 Countries
With a range of limitless options available, staying in touch with relatives throughout the world is simple with Lebara Mobile. Purchase an Extra Small Plan for just $14.90, or upgrade your data to an Extra Extra Large Plan for only $69.90 to maximize your savings. Join Lebara to take advantage of affordable unlimited calling plans. Rates for International Phone Calls
Call & text other countries from the US
By default, you may call and SMS other countries from the United States. There are no foreign long distance packages to purchase or add to your service plan; simply dial the necessary numbers to make international calls. If you don’t want your phone to be able to make outbound international calls, you can disable the capability.
Call or text an international number
To Canada and the United States Virgin Islands Dial 1 (the area code) to get started (local number). To all other countries throughout the world
- Touch and hold the screen until you see the symbol on the screen
- To call a local number, dial (country code) (area code) (local number)
Dialing 44 (area code) is used to call a number in the United Kingdom, for example (local number).
Rates for international callstexts
- Calls from the United States to Mexico and Canada are included in both the Flexible and the Simply Unlimited packages. Calls from the United States to more than 50 international locations are included in the Unlimited Plus package. The cost of making other international calls from the United States varies depending on the country. Learn more about Fi plans by visiting their website. Your package includes the ability to make and receive international calls while in the United States. You won’t have to pay anything more because international texts within the United States are included in your plan. There are no additional fees for sending or receiving international SMS
- There are no hidden fees.
How you’re billed
Expenses for international long distance calls made from within the United States can be seen in the “Additional chargescredits” section of your most recent billing statement (see below). During your current billing cycle, you will also be able to check rates for international calls. Keep in mind, however, that these charges may not display on your statement for up to 60 days after they have been submitted. Important: Users of the Unlimited Plus plan are entitled to free international calls from the United States.
Turn off international calling
In order to prevent your phone from making outbound international calls, you may switch it off by following these steps:
- Open the Google Fi app or website if necessary. In the “Account” page, under “Your plan,” select “Manage plan” from the drop-down menu. Turn off calls to numbers outside of the United States.
Using your phone outside of the United States Was this information useful? What can we do to make it better?
How to Call From United States To United Arab Emirates
Dial011 + 971 +Area Code+ Local Phone Number011 is the International Prefix used to dial out of United States971 is the Country Code to dial into United Arab Emirates
Local area codes are sometimes changed with little or no warning given to the general public in rare circumstances. Also keep in mind that certain nations do not utilize area codes, or that they have integrated previously used area codes with the local subscriber number in some cases.
|COUNTRY||COUNTRY CODE||LOCATION||AREA CODE|
|United Arab Emirates||971||Abu Dhabi||2|
|United Arab Emirates||971||Ajman||6|
|United Arab Emirates||971||Al Ain||3|
|United Arab Emirates||971||Dubai||4|
|United Arab Emirates||971||Fujairah||9|
|United Arab Emirates||971||Lihbab||4|
|United Arab Emirates||971||Madinat Zayed||2|
|United Arab Emirates||971||Ras Al Khaimah||7|
|United Arab Emirates||971||Ruwais||2|
|United Arab Emirates||971||Sharjah||6|
|United Arab Emirates||971||Umm al Quwain||6|