Below is the step-by-step a PROCESS and cost breakup of company registration in Dubai, UAE:
- Select business activity.
- Get a local partner (if required)
- Select a company structure.
- Finalise your company name.
- Get initial approval and external permits.
- Rent a commercial space.
- Make relevant payments.
- Get your trade license.
How to set up a company in Dubai?
- Determine Type of Business. This will determine the type of license you require. Types of licenses include commercial,professional,or industrial.
- Determine Ownership. You need to first obtain a license and location in one of the many free zones of the UAE,if you prefer 100% ownership of your company.
- Choose a Trade Name. The name of the company should reflect the nature of the business.
- Designate Share Capital. The Memorandum of Association of your proposed company decides the minimum share capital.
- Secure the Premises. Once you’ve settled all your forms and legal procedures,you can settle your office location.
- Hire Employees. A company needs to have a manager to oversee operations and have him ready to be on board before your registration is approved.
- Get Local Support. To obtain a license from DED,it is mandatory to have a local agent,partner or sponsor.
- FAQs about Setting Up a Business in Dubai. Why should I set up a business in the UAE?
Can foreigners register a company in Dubai?
Yes, a foreigner can start a business in Dubai, and many do. Dubai actively welcomes investors and business owners from overseas. The emirate is home to many company formation experts and setup agents, created to help guide foreign entrepreneurs through the license, visa, and business incorporation processes.
How much does it cost to start a business in Dubai?
To set up an onshore business in Dubai costs a minimum Dh34,340 ($9350), the rankings note, and requires payment of myriad fees. These include Dh15,000 for a general trading licence, plus fees of Dh10,000 to Dubai Municipality, Dh3,000 to the Ministry of Economy and Dh1,200 to Dubai Chamber of Commerce.
How much does it cost to set up a company in Dubai Freezone?
The minimum cost of registering a Free Zone Company in Dubai is AED 13,900. Free Zones in Dubai offers a wide range of business activities for investors to start their business in UAE.
Can anyone open a company in Dubai?
For a company to be issued a General Trading Licence, it should have a minimum of AED 1 million share capital. In Hamriya Free Zone, you can form an FZE with a share capital of AED 150,000. While you are deciding upon the type of legal entity your business should take, you should choose a trade name.
How long does it take to register a company in Dubai?
According to most of the business consultants in Dubai, setting up a business takes up to 4 to 5 days working days, but it does depend on the several factors and certifications obligated to the company’s establishment.
How can I start a business with no money in Dubai?
Low cost business ideas in Dubai, UAE
- Pet sitting. An increasing number of UAE residents now own pets.
- Tutoring / Instruction.
- Cleaning Services.
- Build websites.
- Social media expert.
- E-commerce store.
How can a foreigner start a business in UAE?
Five steps to start a business in Dubai as a foreigner or non-resident
- Step 1 – Work with BIZ.
- Step 2 – Choose your business activities.
- Step 3 – Free zone or mainland.
- Step 4 – Choose a company name.
- Step 5 – Apply for your license.
- Documents required to start a business in Dubai.
- Start your business in Dubai with BIZ.
What is the cheapest Freezone in UAE?
Ajman Media City is the cheapest free zone in UAE. This freezone offers investors a range of business activities and business license types at the lowest cost.
How much money is required to open a company in UAE?
The exact fee will be determined according to the company’s legal structure, and of course, the chosen free zone. The costs for registering a company in a Dubai free zone is not exceptionally varied; it is usually around the range of AED 9,000 to AED 10,000.
How do I get a DED license?
The DED Trader license is issued electronically wherever you are by visiting dedtrader.ae and following simple steps; create username and password; enter address details, and social media accounts for the project/business; select the activity and trade name and finally pay and receive the license electronically.
How much is LLC license in Dubai?
The cost for LLC license (with General Trading activity) in Dubai will be AED 26,990 approx. which is roughly $ 7350 for the first year. License renewal cost for next year will be reduced by AED 12,000 so Renewal cost will be AED 14,990 approx.
How can I register a company in UAE?
Below is the step-by-step a PROCESS and cost breakup of company registration in Dubai, UAE:
- Select business activity.
- Get a local partner (if required)
- Select a company structure.
- Finalise your company name.
- Get initial approval and external permits.
- Rent a commercial space.
- Make relevant payments.
- Get your trade license.
How can I incorporate a company in UAE?
PROCEDURE OF INCORPORATING COMPANY IN FREE ZONE
- Determine the free zone license type.
- Confirm the activities.
- Legal structure of the company.
- Confirm the business facilities required.
- Verify the fees and other charges.
- Submit the application form and other documents.
- Secure the preliminary approvals.
How can I start my own business with no money?
How to Start a Business with No Money
- LLP Registration with EMI Option. The first step in starting any business is to incorporate a new business entity.
- Sell on Ecommerce Portals.
- Start providing Services.
- Compile a Great Business Plan.
- Government Schemes.
The Official Portal of the UAE Government
This solar park, which is built on the independent power producer (IPP) model, is the world’s largest single-site solar park and is the largest single-site solar park in the world. It is expected to generate 1,000 Megawatts (MW) by 2020 and 5,000 MW by 2030, respectively. When the first phase of this project was completed in 2013, it was capable of producing 13 MW of electricity. The second phase, which has a capacity of 200 MW, commenced operations in April of this year. The third phase of the project, with a capacity of 1,000 MW, will begin operations in 2020, and the fourth phase of the project, with a capacity of 5,000 MW, will begin operations by the end of the first quarter of 2021.
It is a long-term strategy that aspires to develop the United Arab Emirates (UAE) into one of the world’s most prosperous countries by 2021, when the UAE will commemorate the Golden Jubilee of its founding as an independent country as a federation.
Dubai Free Zone Company setup
Company creation in the UAE is our specialty, and we have been in the industry for twelve years. We assist customers in establishing their companies in the UAE depending on their requirements and budget, while adhering to all legal criteria and regulations in place. Clients may benefit from the professional experience of Team AURION at a reasonable cost due to the pricing structure established by the company. More Information Can Be Obtained
FREE ZONE BUSINESS SETUP
As the official registered agent for all major freezones, including Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZA), Dubai South, Sharjah Airport International Freezone (SAIF Zone), Hamriyah Freezone, Ajman Freezone, Ajman Media City (Ajman Media City), Sharjah Media City (SHAMS), International Free Zone Authority (IFZA), RAKEZ, and SPC Free Zone, Aurion is able to provide a comprehensive range of services. More Information Can Be Obtained
OFFSHORE BUSINESS SETUP
It is the mission of the AURION Offshore Incorporation team to establish offshore corporations in a variety of countries throughout the world. These jurisdictions include Ajman Offshore, RAKICC Offshore, JAFZA, British Virgin Islands (BVI), Caymen Islands, Panama, and Hong Kong, to name a few. With the bare minimum of papers, we can set up an offshore corporation in as little as 2 days. More Information Can Be Obtained
Business establishment services in the UAE Free Zone, Mainland, and Offshore at an affordable price.
All of your company requirements will be met by a dedicated Professional PRO agent support team.
TERMINATION OF COMPANY
Our professional staff at Aurion Business Consultants will guarantee that your company’s liquidation in Dubai is as smooth as possible. Syam P Prabhu, B.A. (LAW), LL.B., LL.M., Founder and Managing Director of AURION, is a lawyer by training.
Company Formation in
A hassle-free company liquidation in Dubai is guaranteed by our experienced team at Aurion Business Consultants.
As the founder and managing director of AURION, Syam P Prabhu has degrees in law from the University of Cambridge (BA(LAW), LL.B, LL.M).
Why Choose UAEfor Business Setup?
The United Arab Emirates is an excellent alternative for establishing a business, acquiring an investor visa, and relocating with family. Firm jurisdictions in the UAE, including the Free Zone and the Mainland, have a great deal to offer clients looking to start a new business in the area. The United Arab Emirates is placed first in the Middle East area in the ‘Ease of Doing Business’ ranking. Foreign investors who want to start a firm and contribute to economic progress will find the government to be quite supportive of their efforts.
Strategic Geographic Location
Particularly popular with international investors are special permits that fall into one of the following classifications. Learn more about the special business license in the United Arab Emirates by visiting the following website: An investor who obtains a Gold Trading License in Dubai will be allowed to trade gold in both the UAE and worldwide markets. Various Free Zones, as well as the Dubai Economy, are offering lucrative Gold Trading License Packages to overseas investors who are interested in the precious metal.
- Obtaining an eCommerce License in the United Arab Emirates would allow you to take your business online and expand it easily.
- Find out more about e-commerce licenses in the United Arab Emirates right now!
- Obtaining a Consultancy License in your field will allow you to expand your business operations.
- Industrial Licenses in the United Arab Emirates allow enterprises to establish manufacturing units or warehouses that may be used for assembling, light manufacturing, redesigning, and repackaging of items, among other things.
It is pleasing to mention that Aurion successfully registered the branch of the BVI Company in the Dubai Airport Freezone, which complied properly with all legal requirements. Thank you to Syam and the rest of the crew. I am a Japanese Chartered Accountant based in NewYork, and my Japanese clients have expressed great satisfaction with AURION’s assistance in the UAE business environment. In fact, I have never encountered a company like yours in the United States. Professionals at this organization are the most trustworthy I’ve ever met.
Support from our team of highly qualified professionals
WORK OF EXCELLENCE
This section allows for the following features: accelerometer, autoplay, encrypted media, gyroscope, picture-in-picture, and full-screen. AURION Business Consultants – Corporate Video” title=”AURION Business Consultants – Corporate Video”>
AURION Corporate Video
28th of May, 2017 The following attributes are allowed: “allowfullscreen=”” title=”AURION BUSINESS MEET 2018 DUBAI” allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=””
AURION Business Meet 2018 Dubai, UAE
6th of January, 2019 “allowfullscreen=”” allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=”” allowfullscreen=”” allowfullscreen=”” In order to facilitate the formation of a company, AURION provides a “one window solution.”
AURION – A Single Window Solution for Company Formation in the UAE
24th of March, 2020
Business Setup In Dubai & United Arab Emirates
Please take 5 minutes to view the videos below on UAE or Offshore Company Registration and learn about the advantages of doing business in the UAE or offshore jurisdictions. Then, to get started on realizing your Dubai or United Arab Emirates dream now, scroll down and click on the “Get A Free Quote” option below:.
Prices of the Most Popular Jurisdictions
Please see this link for further information on other jurisdictions. There are more than 200 pages on this website. You can get to the information you’re looking for faster if you search for it in the box provided below:
UAE Company Formation
The 8th of April, 2015
Limited Company Dubai
Limited Company Dubai | The Most Up-to-Date and Best Forms of Incorporation for a Limited.
Offshore Company Formation
Yes, I’d want to start a business in Dubai or the United Arab Emirates. The 27th of January, 2019
Yes, I’m interested in establishing a business in Dubai or the United States. on the 27th of this month
Dubai Company Types
Business in Dubai | Run Your Company from Anywhere in the World Types of Businesses in Dubai. “What Our Customers Have to Say”. Varal is a professional organization with which it is a joy to collaborate! … “Mr. Adeel” is a formal title. I am quite pleased with these. I want to continue to utilize their services in the future and would strongly recommend them to everyone. “Muhib Abrar” is a fictional character created by author Muhib Abrar. What has touched me the most is your unwavering support throughout this economic downturn.
It was only after reading your advice that I understood how useful it would be to my clients.
” Mark Swann” is a fictional character.
Please Contact Us at the following address: Varal Consultancy DMCC 608 One Lake Plaza, Cluster T, Al Sarayat Street, Jumeirah Lake TowersDubaiUnited Arab Emirates Varal Consultancy DMCC 608 One Lake Plaza, Cluster T, Al Sarayat Street, Jumeirah Lake TowersDubaiUnited Arab Emirates Office hours are 8:30 a.m.
Monday through Friday.
In the Interest of Your Convenience By clicking on the image below, you can see your performance assurance score.
By clicking “Accept,” you agree to the usage of ALL cookies on this website.
Business Setup in Dubai
30th of January, 2022 Formation of a Limited Liability Corporation (LCC). What to Do When You Arrive in Dubai Unlike any other city in the world, Dubai successfully blends the greatest features of both the Middle East and the West.
It is one of the most desirable business destinations on the face of the planet. Therefore, it’s only logical that a large number of people would desire it. click here to find out more
Is your Emirates ID status up to date?
15th of January, 2022 Your Emirates ID is your key to a more convenient life in the United Arab Emirates. As a result, be certain that yours is in working order. We rely on it for everything from housing and transport to obtaining government services and everything in between. Keeping your Emirates ID Status in good standing is more crucial than you may realize! Your. click here to find out more
Getting a Freelance Visa in Dubai
15.01.2022, 15th of January Having an Emirates ID is the key to making life in the UAE easier for you and your family. To that end, double-check yours. We rely on it for everything from housing and transportation to accessing government services. Maintaining your Emirates ID Status is more critical than you would imagine! Your. see this page for further information
S & F CONSULTING FIRM LIMITED – Company Registration Expert
Nonresident investors search for nations where they may establish a business in accordance with the laws of the country in which they are investing. We conduct research on investment rules, legal issues, free zone area facilities, large industry establishment, export and import rules, banking policy, rent or lease land, low tax, remittance of profit portion, and other factors for each respective country in order to assist entrepreneurs in making informed decisions about trading as overseas promoters in that country.
- Forhad Hossain, the managing director of SF consulting business limited, the company is devoted to providing professional services to its worldwide clientele.
- He has been the Managing Director of SF CONSULTING FIRM LIMITED from the company’s founding in 1997.
- Nowadays, businessmen are interested in expanding their operations into other markets.
- Our local partners assist them in registering their businesses within the legal framework of a given nation.
- In some cases, a company secretary, an attorney, or a license person is authorized to submit an application for company registration on the applicant’s behalf.
- After company formation, additional services such as annual return submission, annual general meeting (AGM), shareholding position changes, application for business listing in the stock market, and compliance issues with the company registrar office, among others, may be required.
- SFGROUP has been providing worldwide limited liability company registration (incorporation) and business set up advisory services to international investors since 2012.
- The formation of a corporation in any country of Asia, the Middle East, Europe, Africa, North and South America, Canada, or any other region is something we assist our customers with.
- SF CONSULTING FIRM LIMITED, SFM CONSULTING FIRM SDN.
BHD., Malaysia, and SF CONSULTING FIRM ASIA PTE LTD, Singapore are just a few of the companies we work with. What is the best way to start a business? We give assistance on how to start a business in a foreign nation, and the following services are available to you: Area of expertise:
- Limited liability company formation (incorporation) for 100 percent foreign ownership, joint venture (merger, accusation), branch or liaison office opening, and offshore company registration are all possible options for entrepreneurs. Guide to submitting an application for an export license, an import license, a factory authorization, or a business license in the chosen nation. Income tax preparation and business consulting
- Prepare financial statements and audits (audits of the balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and income statement)
- Company secretarial and virtual office services are also available.
Why do overseas investors get in touch with us?
- We can set up your firm at a reduced cost and with fewer costs. We can assist you with registering and forming your business in many countries in accordance with the laws and guidelines of the respective nations. Our local representative or attorney has been selected directly by us, or we have contracted with service partners or legal firms in the relevant countries, in order to work together with you
- We are providing a guarantee in exchange for your cash
- Our professional flavor is distinct from that of the competition. Our clients throughout the world speak highly of our service and suggest it to others. Some particular services are provided at no cost to investors, which helps to keep costs as low as possible.
Healy Consultants Group PLC
The costs and expenses associated with setting up your firm are reduced. According to state and federal laws, we can assist you in registering and forming your company in different nations. Our local representative or attorney has been selected directly by us, or we have partnered with service providers or legal firms in the relevant countries in order to work together with you; On your payment, we are providing a guarantee. In comparison to other companies, our professional flavor is distinct.
In order to keep costs as low as possible, several particular services are provided at no additional charge to investors.
Welcome to UAE Free Zones
Dubai-based UAE Freezones (a well-established online platform for Global Resources) has been created for entrepreneurs who have a business concept but lack the knowledge, resources, or experience necessary to take that concept to fruition and kickstart their business in the United Arab Emirates for more than a decade. In order to assist clever investors who wish to establish their operations in the United Arab Emirates, whether onshore or offshore, UAE Freezones provides a unique consultancy service that provides clear direction and assistance.
As one of the most influential agents in guiding foreign players towards globalization through the UAE market and vice versa, Global Resources has played a key role.
UAE Free Zones Offer
It is feasible to change the nation of jurisdiction while yet maintaining the legal identity of the firm. As a result, relocating a company’s domicile from one country to another is referred to as domiciliation. More information may be found here. The VAT implementation and continuing compliance are all aspects of which we can provide a comprehensive variety of services to assist you. More information may be found here.
Business Setup in Dubai
Examine your company’s operations and its competitors.
Decide on the type of business to start and register it.
Build a Team
Recruit and train experts who are capable.
Launch the Business
Renting an office space, issuing a press release, and designing a website are all examples of services.
Looking for Business Setup Services Provider in Dubai, UAE?
MAKE MY FIRM is an acronym that stands for Make My Firm. Due to the fact that we are a business setup consulting, our projected profit models are always shown to be cutting-edge. We provide and communicate answers to all possibilities, ranging from business rescue plans to Business Setup in Dubai, UAE, and all in between. DISCOVER MORE
Top Locations For UAE Company Setup
OffshoreAED7,000*For as little as AED 7,000*, you may establish your company in Dubai Offshore. GET IN TOUCH RIGHT NOW For just AED 7,500* (including sponsorship costs, PRO services, and virtual office fees), you may establish a limited liability company in Dubai’s Mainland region.
GET IN TOUCH RIGHT NOW With the Dubai DED LLC for AED 33,999* you may obtain a Dubai DED license for your company. GET IN TOUCH RIGHT NOW We collaborate closely with all levels of government.
Why Choose Us For Company Setup in UAE
Defensiveness that is subtle While making your case, convey respect for the other person. Defensiveness that isn’t overbearingConvey respect while expressing your case Dubai’s most successful business management consultant has earned him the title. In order to formulate a solution, we must be masters of an infinite quantity of knowledge while working with a group of intelligent individuals. We have a memorized armory of frameworks, but ordered thinking also involves thinking about efficient application in order to provide a spontaneous and optimum answer.
It is not necessary to have an eagle’s sight to recognize and select us as a business solution partner since we are so clear and visible.
Benefits To Start Business in Dubai
- Increased diversification of the economy
- Favorable tax treatment
- Low import tariff
- Legal framework
- Easy availability of labor
- Government encouragement and promotion of investment
- Geographical position that is advantageous
- A high-quality way of life and a culture of excellence
- Leadership with a vision
- Agreements on double taxation avoidance between the UAE and other countries
- A free trade agreement is a contract between two parties that allows for the free exchange of goods and services. a highly competitive business environment
- Multi-currency bank accounts
- 100 percent repatriation of earnings Trading center that is open
- In this area, there is also an option to request a free consultation.
What our clients say?
Distinguished company, precise services, and vital partnerships are the hallmarks of this organization. Dr. Ezzaldin Alyousef is a physician in the field of psychiatry. Fantastic service, as well as excellent individuals to help you through the entire process. Jayesh Patoliya is a well-known actor. The service was excellent, and the instruction was excellent. Thank you so much for your assistance. Firoz Multani is a well-known actor. Excellent customer service and reaction from the employees.
- Continue in this manner.
- Excellent service from courteous and professional individuals.
- The best service partner for establishing a corporation in the United Arab Emirates.
- Copyright expires in 2022.
- All intellectual property rights are retained.
Best Business Setup Consultants in Dubai
Corporate Service Providers aid with company formation and virtually all elements of business management, allowing the business owner to concentrate on his or her principal concept and position himself or herself to be a successful entrepreneur or business owner. Everyone’s company confronts its own set of challenges, but some frequent ones include maintaining financial records, registering and completing vat returns, processing payroll, and complying with other corporate compliance obligations.
- It is vital for businesses to be lean, agile, and efficient.
- Some of the most significant benefits of working with a Corporate Service provider are as follows: A One-Stop-Shop Approach: The corporate service provider will be in charge of all of the necessary legal procedures and procedures.
- Hiring a corporate service provider might help to lessen the amount of work that the organization has to do.
- Because of the vast number of companies with which he does business, the corporate service provider would be able to give the services at a very low cost to the startup or small business.
- Professionals such as lawyers, accountants, and bankers are included in this category.
- Providing Professional Services:Corporate service providers provide these services as part of their primary profession to a diverse variety of clients, ranging from start-ups to mature big businesses, and so have the necessary experience to effectively handle the affairs of your company.
It was founded in 2012 and has been a member of the prestigious corporate service providerArabian Business Center since 2007. Profound Business Services is a division of Profound Business Services, which was founded in 2012.
Company Formation in Dubai
We are experts in business creation in Dubai as well as the incorporation of free zone firms in Dubai (UAE), such as RAK Free Zone, among others. In addition to Dubai free zone company registration, we can also help individuals and businesses interested in the Dubai market establish offshore and on-shore entities.
|Types of companies||Limited liability companyGeneral partnershipLimited partnershipJoint venture companyPrivate shareholding companyPublic shareholding companyBranches of foreign companiesSole proprietorship|
|Minimum share capital for LTD Company||USD 1|
|Minimum number of shareholders for Limited Company||2|
|Time frame for the incorporation (approx.)||1-3 weeks|
|Corporate tax rate||No (except oilgas, banking)|
|Dividend tax rate||–|
|Number of double taxation treaties (approx.)||123|
|Do you supply a registered address?||Yes|
|Local director required||Yes|
|Annual meeting required||Yes|
|Is accounting/annual return required?||Yes|
|Foreign-ownership allowed||100% ownership in Dubai free zones|
|Any tax exemptions available?||No VAT and custom duties in Dubai FTZs|
|Tax incentives||For hiring local staff|
UAE is well-known for its free zone firms (about 40 free zones are accessible), which provide great circumstances for a variety of start-ups, including industrial, technology, car, and other businesses. Each Free Zone in the United Arab Emirates is dedicated to a distinct activity. The most well-known example of a free zone is Ras Al Khaimah (RAK), which provides a wide range of benefits to investors interested in founding a business in Dubai, including zero percent corporate tax, 100 percent foreign ownership, and 100 percent capital repatriation.
Our local advisers have a wealth of knowledge and expertise in company creation in Dubai, and they can assist international investors interested in beginning a business in Dubai with the registration of any sort of corporation.
Legislation on setting up onshore and free zone companies in Dubai
The Company Law is the primary piece of legislation that governs the establishment of onshore businesses in Dubai. It outlines all of the rules and regulations that must be followed both before and after the registration of a company is completed. For offshore or free zone corporations in Dubai, each government has its own set of registration criteria, which may be found here. Our local experts can assist you if you want information on the regulations pertaining to the establishment of a company in Dubai as well as information on launching a business in Dubai.
Offshore or on-shore company in Dubai?
The Company Law is the primary piece of legislation that governs the establishment of onshore businesses in Dubai. A company’s registration document outlines all of the rules and regulations that must be followed both before and after the company’s formation. Companies registered as offshore or free zone entities in Dubai are subject to the registration requirements imposed by the relevant authorities in each jurisdiction. Our local experts can assist you if you want information on the regulations pertaining to the establishment of a company in Dubai as well as advice on how to start a business in Dubai.
Business setup in UAE
Our company formation professionals assist local and international investors in completing the major processes for company formation in the United Arab Emirates and establishing the appropriate type of business. Business establishment in the United Arab Emirates is not difficult, but because many international entrepreneurs are unfamiliar with the local legislation, it is advised that they consult with a local agent for business setup in the UAE. In order to assist the foreign investor, he or she will explain the distinctions between onshore/offshore firms and those founded in free zones, and he or she will assist him or her in selecting the one that is most appropriate for his or her company needs.
The entrepreneur must next compile the necessary paperwork for business creation in the United Arab Emirates and begin the incorporation process.
Shareholders for setting up a company in Dubai
Establishing a business in Dubai is no different than establishing a business in any other nation. When forming a corporation in this country, the first item to examine is the ownership structure of the organization. The reason for this is because a local partner is necessary in the event of an onshore corporation. In order for a corporation to be formed, UAE shareholders must own at least 51 percent of the stock in the firm, with the remaining shares being allocated among international shareholders or belonging to a single foreign stockholder.
In the event of offshore or free zone corporations, foreign ownership is permissible in its entirety.
You can rely on our company registration professionals to help you set up a company in Dubai, no matter what form of business you choose.
Share capital requirements for opening a company in Dubai
The Dubai Company Law has specific regulations about the share capital requirements for enterprises wishing to establish themselves in the city. For investors looking for a share capital structure, the limited liability company is by far the most appealing because there are no minimum capital requirements for forming one; however, investors must provide proof that they have sufficient funds to cover their investment in order for the activities to be carried out. In the case of offshore firms registered as private or public joint stock companies, the minimum share capital to be placed is AED 5 million, and the maximum share capital to be deposited is AED 30 million, respectively.
In addition, it is crucial to note that, while some local governments require a certain minimum amount of money to be invested as share capital, others do not do so.
Types of companies in Dubai
Share capital requirements for enterprises establishing themselves in Dubai are clearly laid out in the Dubai Company Law. For investors looking for a share capital structure, the limited liability company is by far the most appealing because there are no minimum capital requirements for forming one; however, investors must provide proof that they have sufficient funds to cover their investment in order for the activities to be carried on. Specifically, in the case of offshore firms registered as private or public joint stock corporations, the minimum share capital required to be deposited is AED 5 million and AED 30 million, respectively.
In addition, it is crucial to remember that, while some local governments need a certain minimum amount of money to be invested as share capital, others do not require any.
Don’t be afraid to get in touch with one of ourDubai company formation agentsif you want more information on theminimum share capital requirements while forming a business in Dubai.
- The onshore company is one that operates on the UAE market
- The offshore company is one that is registered in the UAE but operates outside the country
- The free zone company is one that operates in one of the many free zones in the UAE
- Branch offices and subsidiaries are available for foreign companies operating in the UAE
- The sole trader is one that is used for activities completed by a natural person
- And the limited liability partnership is one that is used for activities completed by a limited liability partnership.
In the event that you decide to establish a company in Dubai or another place, our company formation in UAE representatives can explain the criteria for each sort of business form available.
How to open Dubai free zone company
Foreign investors interested in establishing a business in the United Arab Emirates, and particularly in Dubai, should be aware that the nation has a large number of free zones in which they may profit from preferential business conditions for conducting operations. We welcome you to view the following video on how to create a company in Dubai’s free zone: In this country, one of the most popular free zones isRas Al Khaimah (RAK), where investors may take advantage of a 0 percent corporation tax rate as well as the ability to repatriate their earnings.
In Dubai, there are over 20 free zones dedicated to a diverse range of economic activities, such as Dubai Media City, Dubai Healthcare City, Dubai Maritime City, Dubai Outsource Zone, and so on.
For more information about forming a business in Dubai or any other location of the United Arab Emirates, please contact one of our company formation agents.
Open an offshore company in Dubai
Law No. 8 of 1984, as revised by Federal Law No. 13 of 1988, controls the activities of offshore companies in Dubai (the Commercial Companies Law). The following are the primary advantages of establishing an offshore corporation in Dubai:
- There are no personal, corporate, capital gains, or VAT in the UAE (with the exception of foreign banking branches and oil producers)
- Anonymity and privacy protection are guaranteed by the UAE’s Company Law
- There is no requirement to deposit a share capital in a local bank
- Full foreign ownership is permitted in the case of offshore companies
- There is no minimum share capital required in the free zones
- It is not necessary to submit the company’s account
- These accounts are not required to be submitted
- And it is not necessary to submit the company’
At least one shareholder is required to establish an offshore company in Dubai, and the firm can have a maximum of 50 members. For this sort of corporation, at least two directors and a secretary are required to govern it. Their names are included in the register of directors maintained by the Dubai Registered Office, but no more information about them is available to the public. In order for the general meetings of the offshore corporation to take place in Dubai, it is not required.
Set up an onshore company in Dubai
At least one shareholder is required to establish an offshore company in Dubai, and the firm can have up to a maximum of 50 participants. There must be at least two directors and one secretary in order for this sort of corporation to function properly. Their names are recorded in the register of directors maintained by the Dubai Registered Office, but no further information about them is available to the public on the company website. In order for the general meetings of the offshore corporation to take place in Dubai, it is not required.
- The limited liability company (LLC), which can be either private or public and is subject to only a few regulations when it comes to incorporation
- An unincorporated private shareholding company that can be established by foreign investors in cooperation with a local corporation or businessperson
- Public shareholding company (also known as joint stock company)
- Sole proprietorship (which can be utilized by accountants, attorneys, and other kinds of professionals)
- And limited liability company (also known as limited partnership).
Foreign entrepreneurs who wish to form a limited liability company in the United Arab Emirates should be aware that they must have at least one UAE partner who will own a minimum of 51 percent of the paid-up capital in order to do so. In the same way that several European countries, such as Switzerland, allow international corporations to operate branches or subsidiaries, Dubai allows foreign companies to do the same. For offshore firms operating in Dubai, it is necessary to secure a license that is specific to the sort of operation that will be carried out.
Entrepreneurs that opt to establish an onshore firm in Dubai will have the opportunity to purchase real estate, as well as profit from a highly qualified staff, among other advantages.
Company formation in UAE steps
When registering a corporation in Dubai, the following steps must be followed:
- The first step in the registration process is to reserve a trading name for the company
- The second step is to draft and notarize the company’s Memorandum and Articles of Association
- The third step is to submit the documents to the Dubai Department of Economic Development for approval
- And the final step is to register for employment. Our local advisors can assist you with all of these steps and others.
Company incorporation costs in Dubai
When establishing a business in Dubai, the following expenses must be taken into consideration:
- The company registration fee with the Dubai Economic Development is approximately 300 EUR, however, the license fee must also be included
- The virtual office costs start at approximately 200 EUR per month, depending on the office building it will be set up in
- The minimum share capital: there are no minimum share capital requirements for opening a limited liability company in Dubai
- Our company formation fee starts at approximately 2,300 EUR, and we invite you to contact us for a quote. The minimum share capital: there are no minimum share capital requirements for opening a limited liability company in
Licenses for companies in Dubai
The license procedure for a business in Dubai is performed at the same time as the firm’s incorporation procedure in Dubai. When forming a corporation in Dubai, the following types of licenses are available to choose from:
- The trade license
- The industrial license
- The commercial license
- And the professional license are all examples of types of licenses.
These are generic permits that must be secured regardless of where the firm is incorporated or registered. Special permits must also be sought for additional operations, such as import and export, in addition to the aforementioned ones. It is vital to remember that in the case of free zone firms in Dubai, specified activities must be carried out in order for them to be considered legitimate. Some of them are subject to particular licensing requirements set by the authorities in charge of regulating them.
Questions on business setup in the UAE
Why should I establish a business in Dubai? Dubai is the most populous emirate in the United Arab Emirates, and it provides several tax breaks to international investors. Beyond that, Dubai is also one of the most significant business centers in the Middle East and North Africa. Is it possible for me to be the only shareholder in a Dubai corporation if I am a foreign national? This is allowed in all of Dubai’s free zones, but if you want to start a firm in the emirate of Dubai, you’ll need a local partner who will own a majority stake in the company, which must be 51 percent.
- Companies that do not participate in the oil and banking industries are not subject to corporate taxes in Dubai; however, the UAE government implemented the VAT (value added tax) beginning in 2018 to cover these businesses.
- With the help of our local agents, you may register a business in Dubai without having to visit there yourself.
- Dubaiis one of the most enticing emirates in the United Arab Emirates, particularly because of the large number of free zones available; nevertheless, people establishing businesses in a free zone must only provide their services or finish their operations within that specific free zone.
- From a purely economic standpoint, we may say:
- What are the advantages of establishing a business presence in Dubai? For international investors, Dubai is the most advantageous emirate in the United Arab Emirates, since it provides several tax breaks and exemptions. Beyond that, Dubai is also one of the most significant business centers in the Middle East and North Africa area. If I am a foreigner, are I allowed to be the only shareholder in a Dubai company? In all of Dubai’s free zones, this is feasible
- However, if you intend to establish a firm in the emirate of Dubai, you will require a local partner who will hold at least 51 percent of the company. Companies in Dubai are subject to a number of taxes. Enterprises that do not participate in the oil and banking industries are not subject to corporate taxes in Dubai
- However, the UAE government implemented the VAT (value added tax) beginning in 2018 to include these companies. Is it possible to register a business in Dubai from afar? With the help of our local agents, you may register a business in Dubai without having to visit there. Simply appoint us as your legal representatives and we will do the rest. Dubaiis one of the most enticing emirates in the United Arab Emirates, particularly because of the large number of free zones available
- Nevertheless, people establishing businesses in a free zone must only provide services or carry out their operations inside that specific free zone. While onshore firms cannot provide their services or sell their products outside of their own nation, free zone companies may. To put it in a purely economic context:
In the event that you want assistance in forming an offshore business in Dubai or any other sort of organization, you may contact our company formation professionals, who will take care of the full method of company creation for you.