Steps to apply Dubai e visa Online
- Fill Dubai Visa Application. Choose your living and citizenship country. Choose your visa type. Fill the application form.
- Pay Visa Fee. Select payment mode. Pay visa fees – Paypal/Credit/Debit Card.
- Get e Visa. Track visa status online. Once visa approved, download it.
How can I get visa for Dubai?
How to apply for Dubai Visa Online
- Choose your preferred type of Dubai Visa based on your Travel type.
- Make payment online.
- Submit documents online on our portal.
- Receive your Dubai Visa once approved.
Can I apply for Dubai visa by myself?
Unlike most countries, the UAE does not issue visas through its embassies or consulates overseas. Additionally, you cannot submit a UAE Visa application yourself – you must have a sponsor in the UAE or apply through an authorized agency to submit it on your behalf, such as: A host or sponsor who is living in the UAE.
How much does a 3 month Dubai visa cost?
The 90 days Dubai visa cost for a standard single entry visa is INR 14,555. This 90 days Dubai visa fees is inclusive of service charge and tax. The 90 days Dubai visa price for a multiple entry Visa is INR 35,230.
How long does Dubai visa take?
Visa processing time is approximately 3 to 4 working days. Entry into the UAE is subject to immigration approval. All visas are valid to enter Dubai for 60 days from the date of issue, except the 96‑hour and 48‑hour visas, which are valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
How much bank balance is required for Dubai visa?
The bank statement must be originally stamped by the bank and must have a minimum balance of not less than AED 3000. originally stamped by the bank) will be accepted.
How much is a 2 year visa?
The work visa costs 5000 AED with a validity of 2 years.
Is UAE visa available now?
You can apply for your UAE visa through our Manage your booking after you book your Emirates flight. VFS processing fees apply. For more information please visit VFS Global. The online visa application service is available for residents and nationals of many countries around the world.
Is Dubai and UAE visa same?
If you are planning to visit Dubai or any of the seven emirates of UAE, you will need a Dubai visa. A UAE visa (Dubai visa) may be obtained for 30 (short term) or 90 (long term) days. It is an electronic visa issued over email.
Are tourist visa open in Dubai?
As a travel destination, Dubai is indeed open to visitors worldwide.
How can I get job in Dubai?
Tips on how to get a job in Dubai
- Understanding the market is the key to success.
- Keep a close eye on the employment and visa policies.
- Booming industries in Dubai.
- Apply online after updating your resume or CV.
- Get the right visa type.
- Documentation required to get a job in Dubai.
- Other mandatory documents required.
Is Dubai visa free for Ugandans?
Yes, all Ugandans passport holders require a visa to visit Dubai.
Is Dubai Open for Ugandans?
“UAE has temporarily suspended flights from Uganda to Dubai until further notice. Incoming Emirates flights from Dubai are still operational,” the statement reads in part. The move comes amid concerns over the COVID-19 Omicron variant and rising infection numbers in the UAE.
Can I go to Dubai now from Uganda?
Flights from Entebbe in Uganda have resumed. Passengers travelling to Dubai must: undergo a PCR test on arrival in Dubai and self-quarantine until a negative test result is received.
UAE visa information
Applicants for visas and sponsorships should submit their applications to the Abu Dhabi Emirates Ticketing Office, located at Al Sawari Tower C, Corniche Road, Abu Dhabi, UAE. Visa services are available from Sunday through Wednesday (8.30am to 5pm) Thursday is a working day (8.30am to 4.30pm) Fridays, Saturdays, and public holidays are all off days. The Emirates Ticketing Office in Ajman Sheikh Rashid Bin Humaid Street is home to the Escape Tower. Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday.
Ticketing Office for the Emirates in Al Ain Sheikh Khalifa Street is home to a commercial complex.
Dubai Only for employees of Emirates and dnata The second floor of Emirates Group Headquarters houses the Employee Service Center.
Arrivals at Dubai International Airport’s Terminal 3 Tel.
- Sunday through Thursday (7 a.m.
- to 2 p.m.), and Saturday (7 a.m.
- Emirates Ticketing Office:Emirates Group Technology Centre, Ground Floor, Entrance B, Al Ittihad Road, near the Clock Tower, Deira, Dubai.
- The Emirates Ticketing Office is located in the Town Centre on Jumeirah Beach Road.
- In addition to the GCCVASCO Worldwide offices on the 2nd floor of the WAFI Mall and Level 2 of the Falcon Phase 2 in Um Hurair 2, Dubai, UAE, the Sharjah Emirates Ticketing Office is located in Crystal Plaza on the Buhaira Corniche.
- Emirates Ticketing Office in Umm Al Quwain is located on King Faisal Road in the Jameiya neighborhood, close to FEWA.
Welcome to DUBAI VISA PROCESSING CENTRE (DVPC)
Greetings, Applicants We would like to inform you that the Bangalore VFS center has been relocated to the following address: VFS GLOBAL22, Gopalan Innovation Mall, Bannerghatta Main Rd,Sarakki Industrial Layout, 3rd Phase, J. P. Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka 560076VFS GLOBAL22, Gopalan Innovation Mall, Bannerghatta Main Rd,Sarakki Industrial Layout, 3rd Phase, J. P. Please keep in mind that the new location’s admission criteria for the visa application center are listed below. All customers must be fully vaccinated (anyone who has received both doses of the vaccine and 14 days have elapsed since the administration of the second dose) in accordance with the most recent order issued by the Government of Karnataka in order to be permitted entry into the mall with immediate effect.
You will be required to demonstrate evidence of immunization before entering our office by submitting the following documents:
- COWIN Certificate in tangible form
- OR, confirmation using the Arogya Setu app
Customers who are only partially or completely immunized will be required to schedule a new appointment. We ask for your help in adhering to the policies outlined above so that we can continue to offer a safe workplace for our customers and employees. Customers who will be coming in the United Arab Emirates (Dubai) on or after July 7, 2020, can apply for their visas. Upon arrival, customers are required to bring the following documentation with them:
- When arriving at Dubai International Airport, you will be asked to complete a health declaration form, which must be downloaded, printed, and entirely filled out in block capital letters before signing and handing it over. Please click here to get the download link. Quarantine undertaking form- This form must be downloaded, printed, and properly filled out in block capital letters before it can be signed and sealed. Downloading the file is available by clickinghere
- To schedule a PCR test through an approved center, please visithere. It is strongly advised that you obtain health insurance that is valid for the term of the visa’s validity to cover any testing, medical, and quarantine costs. For the most up-to-date information on travel requirements for travellers heading to Dubai, please visit this page.
Prior to submitting your applications, please ensure that you are aware of any applicable foreign travel rules in your home country.
The Official Portal of the UAE Government
Tourist visas are required for visitors who are not qualified for visa on arrival or visa-free admission into the United Arab Emirates. Individual travelers from all around the globe who meet the requirements can apply for a tourist visa. This sort of visa is not available to females under the age of 18, unless they are accompanying their parents on their trip. According to a Cabinet decision approved in July 2018, children under the age of 18 who are accompanying adults are eligible for a free visa for their stay between the 15th of July and the 15th of September of each year, subject to availability.
Multiple entry tourist visa for all nationalities
A new multiple-entry tourist visa is now available for all nations, in a move that is intended to make the visa application procedure easier for tourists and visitors. The five-year visa allows travelers to enter the nation several times on their own behalf and stay in the country for up to 90 days on each visit, with the ability to extend the stay for an additional 90 days. Contact the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship if you want further information on the multiple entry tourist visa.
What is the validity of a tourist visa?
Tourist visas to the United Arab Emirates can be obtained for a period of 30 days or 90 days, with a single entrance or several entries, depending on your itinerary. In recent years, the UAE has made it easier to get a five-year visa that allows travelers to enter the nation several times on their own behalf and remain in the country for 90 days on each visit, with the option to extend the stay by another 90 days.
Who can apply for your tourist visa?
Visas for tourists obtained through airlines Each airline has a set of requirements that must be satisfied in order for them to arrange for the processing of your visa. One of the requirements is that you fly with them. Check the following UAE-based airlines for visa kinds, facilities, terms and conditions, and other pertinent information for the most up-to-date and precise information:
- Etihad Airways provides visa services. Etihad Airways provides visa services. VISA services are provided by Emirates Airline (Emirates Airline)
- Visa services are also provided by Fly Dubai (Fly Dubai)
- Visa services are also provided by Air Arabia (Air Arabia).
Tourist visas can be obtained through travel firms and hotels. Licensed travel agents and hotels in the United Arab Emirates can assist you in obtaining a tourist visa if you book your plane ticket via them and keep your hotel reservation with that particular hotel. If there are any tourist packages available to the UAE in partnership with a local tour operator, you may also contact travel agents in your nation for information. It is critical to thoroughly investigate the legitimacy of any travel agency with whom you are working, and to hold off on making any payments or submitting copies of your official papers until you are confident that the tour operator is legitimate.
Please keep in mind that the UAE embassies do not grant tourist visas.
Learn more about the requirements for a transit visa to the United Arab Emirates.
Renewing or extending tourist visa
Visitor visas may be obtained via travel agents and hotels. Tourist visas in the United Arab Emirates can be obtained through licensed travel agents and hotels in the country if you book your plane ticket through them and keep your hotel reservation with the relevant hotel. If there are any tourist packages available to the UAE in partnership with a local tour operator in your country, you may also contact travel businesses in your nation about them. The validity of travel agencies with whom you are working should be checked thoroughly, and you should hold off on paying or giving copies of your official papers until you are certain that the tour operator is real.
Note: Tourist visas are not issued by the UAE embassies in other countries.
Understand the requirements for a transit visa to the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- Participants on special missions with 96-hour permits who are residents in Gulf Cooperation Council countries
- Residents who are accompanying GCC nationals
- And visitors and tourists who are residents in GCC countries
WAM (Emirates News Agency) is the source of this information. To extend your visit or tourist visa, you must submit an application to one of these organizations. The most recent update was made on October 4, 2021.
It was established in 2019 by the UAE government in order to allow international tourists to enter the United Arab Emirates for short-term tourist visits. Because it allows visitors to get their travel authorization documents fully online, the electronic visa system provides significant convenience throughout the whole visa processing procedure. This single-entry visa permits its holders to stay in the United Arab Emirates for up to 30 days (one month), and it is valid for two months from the date of issuance.
When traveling to the United Arab Emirates for tourist or transit, the authorized UAEe-Visa can be utilized to enter the country.
Furthermore, the UAE online visa is valid for a single travel to Dubai or any other city inside the nation.
The UAE e-Visa serves as a travel permit for all of the emirates that make up the nation, including the following:
- Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharajh, and Umm Al Quwain are all cities in the United Arab Emirates.
This means that holders of UAE e-Visas can stay in any of the country’s emirates for a maximum of 30 days.
UAE e-Visa types
There is just one sort of entrance permission to the UAE available to applicants, and that is the tourist e-Visa.
The electronic United Arab Emirates tourist visa is a single-entry permit that allows its holders to remain in Dubai or any other location in the UAE for up to 30 days or 96 hours if they are transiting through the country. It is valid for up to 30 days in Dubai or any other place in the UAE.
How can travelers use the UAE e-Visa?
- To take a vacation
- To take a vacation Discover the country’s seven emirates, which include Abu Dhabi and Dubai
- Handle any crucial business within the whole United Arab Emirates
- Attend conferences, meetings, fairs, and expos
- Make presentations
- Visit friends and relatives who live in any emirate of the United Arab Emirates
- When traveling via the United Arab Emirates to your final destination, consider taking a stopover.
- Please keep this in mind! The e-Visa for the United Arab Emirates can only be used for tourism reasons. It does not function as a valid work permit. Holders of a UAE or Dubai online visa are not permitted to engage in any form of work activity while in the United Arab Emirates. If you do not comply, you may be subject to penalties or deportation. The online application is simple to complete and takes only a few minutes to complete. Apply from your home or any other location using a phone, laptop, PC, or tablet with an online connection, or from any other device with an internet connection. Visit our website to access an application form that is both straightforward and clear.
UAE e-Visa application form
Please keep this in mind! Our customer service representatives are ready to assist travelers at every stage of the e-Visa application process. You can contact us by email or phone if you have any questions or concerns or if you require further information. To ensure that your online visa application for the United Arab Emirates is successful, you must first gather all of the necessary documentation and ensure that you satisfy all of the requirements. Next, select the purpose of your trip from the drop-down menu on the left side of the screen.
- In order to receive your electronic visa as fast as possible, you must ensure that all of the information you enter in an online form is accurate. Provide your information, including your passport information and email address, as well as any further supporting documentation. Pay the UAE e-Visa costs and keep an eye on your inbox for the unique confirmation number you will receive after your payment has been processed. Continue to wait for your tourist e-Visa to be granted, and after it has been provided, print it off and bring it with you on your journey.
- Important! A valid passport that will not expire within six months of the traveler’s anticipated arrival date in the United Arab Emirates, particularly in Dubai, is required for any visitor to the country.
- Tourist e-Visas to Dubai or the United Arab Emirates are valid for 60 days (two months) from the date of issuing. Make cautious not to overstay your visit in order to avoid incurring further charges. Please keep this in mind! You must ensure that your passport remains valid during the course of your trip.
Upon arrival in the United Arab Emirates, passengers on foreign aircraft passing through the country are permitted to stay for up to 96 hours after acquiring an online transit visa at the airport.
Requirements for the transit e-Visa:
- The time difference between the two flights must be greater than 8 hours
- The traveller must continue their journey to a third location of their choosing
- And all applicants must provide documentation of pre-arranged hotel accommodations.
Citizens from the following countries are exempt:
- Any tourist who wishes to pass into another nation from the United Arab Emirates may do so without paying any entry fees if their visit will not last more than 48 hours. If your stay is longer than 48 hours, you can extend it for an additional 50 AED to a total of 96 hours by paying a cost of 50 AED. Please get in touch with us if you want more information on the transit requirements or entrance criteria to be met upon arrival at the designated airport (the Dubai International Airport or any other airport in the United Arab Emirates).
Requirements on arrival
Due to the current pandemic situation, every traveller arriving in the United Arab Emirates will be required to present a few more documents. Please make the following preparations before leaving for your trip:
- A printed copy of the tourist eVisa to the United Arab Emirates
- Passport with a valid period of at least six months beyond the anticipated date of entrance into the UAE
- Medical insurance documentation
- A health statement
- A quarantine form are all required.
List of eligible countries
- The e-Visa example for the United Arab Emirates gives broad information on what the granted electronic entry permit may be like. When waiting for your online visa to be accepted, be sure you have a look at this page.
Continue reading to find out what conditions applicants must complete in order to submit an application for an e-Visa to the United Arab Emirates. All applicants must provide the following papers with their applications in order to receive a good online visa decision:
- Photograph of the applicant’s face (which may be taken quickly and simply with a phone or a PC camera)
- A snapshot of the bio-data page of the passport
- A confirmation code from the booked ticket to the United Arab Emirates
- Final page of the applicant’s passport (if one is required)
Documents should be attached in the case of underage travelers:
- Photograph of their face (may be shot with a phone or a computer camera)
- A copy of the child’s birth certificate (in either English or Arabic)
- A photo of the child’s valid passport
If you need to translate the birth certificate, make sure that the translation is official and that the document is attested before proceeding.
- The online visa application must be submitted at least three business days before your planned visit to the UAE or Dubai
- Every traveler must have a passport that is valid for at least six months beyond the intended date of entry into the United Arab Emirates
- And all passengers, including children, must have a valid e-Visa in order to travel to the United Arab Emirates. Regardless of the traveler’s age, an electronic visa is required
- Tourist e-Visas can be renewed for a total of 30 days twice (you do not need to leave the country to prolong the validity of your online visa). However, GCC citizens, special entry visa holders, and holders of 96-hour special mission visas are exempt from the extension policy
- Tourists who overstay their visa in the UAE may be penalized and/or deported. Furthermore, you may be barred from re-entering the United Arab Emirates in the future. Avoid overstaying in order to avoid complications
- An e-Visa to the UAE allows its holders to stay in Dubai or any other city for 30 days and acts as a single-entry permission. It is essential that all information supplied in the application form is accurate
- Always double-check the information you supply when applying.
Benefits of Evisa Express
- Process of applying is simple. To obtain an e-Visa for the United Arab Emirates, follow these three simple steps. During the application process, if you have any problems, you may contact our support staff for assistance. a highly qualified group of professionals Every application is processed under the supervision of a certified staff. Service assurance is provided. It is possible to get reimbursement if an application cannot be completed according to the terms and circumstances set out in our Terms of Service
- However, this is not always the case.
Evisa Express is an independent organization that provides prompt and expert assistance in the process of getting visas over the internet. We have no affiliation with any governmental agency at this time. See our Privacy Statement and Terms of Service for more information. Applications that have been accepted successfully
- Everyone visiting the United Arab Emirates is required to get an electronic visa before entering the country. You can apply for it online if you have a passport that is valid for at least six months beyond the date of your scheduled travel. Electronic visas for the United Arab Emirates allow for a single entrance and a stay of up to 30 days. If your nation is listed as eligible (see the’List of eligible countries’section), you must acquire an online visa before entering the UAE border. If your country is not listed as eligible, you must obtain an online visa before crossing the UAE border. Ensure that you have prepared all of the paperwork that will be checked upon arrival, including your passport (which must be valid for at least six months), health insurance, and the other documents listed above. Traveling to the United Arab Emirates requires that citizens of countries on the list of eligible nations get an electronic visa in advance of their trip. Holders of e-Visas to the United Arab Emirates are permitted to stay in the nation for up to 30 days. Please keep in mind that it can only be used for trips linked to tourism or public transportation. Make certain that your passport is valid for the duration of your entire journey. Yes, all juvenile tourists must get an e-Visa in order to stay in the United Arab Emirates for up to thirty days. Infants are included in this category, regardless of their chronological age. Their parents or guardians should complete an online visa application and ensure that they have all of the necessary documentation. Before departing for the United Arab Emirates, make sure you have all of the necessary documentation for the tourist e-Visa. Attach to your application a photo of your valid passport, a photo of the applicant’s face, the confirmation code of the booked flight, and, if applicable, the last page of your passport to be considered complete. Furthermore, all applicants under the age of majority must submit a birth certificate that has been translated into English or Arabic. If you want to spend 30 days in Dubai or any other city in the United Arab Emirates, please sure you apply for your visa online at least 3 days before your arrival. Gather all of the relevant documentation, complete the application form with your information, passport information, and travel information, and attach all of the appropriate supporting documentation. Select the payment option that you wish to use and be sure to account for the costs. The accepted e-Visa will be delivered to the applicant’s email address in PDF format after it has been approved. Filling out the application on our website accurately will ensure that you receive your electronic visa without any problems. Make sure you print it out before you depart for the United Arab Emirates. The processing period for an online UAE visa might take up to 72 hours (3 business days). If you enter your information accurately in an online form, you will prevent delays in the processing of your application. Fill out your application at least three business days before you plan to travel to ensure that you will receive it in time. All valid passport holders who have obtained an e-Visa to the United Arab Emirates are permitted to stay in the country for a maximum of 30 days. Please keep in mind that electronic visas for the United Arab Emirates are single-entry permits. Overstaying without obtaining an extension is not permitted
- Thus, do not extend your visit without obtaining an authorized entrance permission in order to avoid being penalized or deported. An e-Visa to the United Arab Emirates is valid for 60 days (two months) from the date of issuing. Make certain that your passport’s validity will stretch for at least six months beyond the anticipated date of arrival. Furthermore, because both papers (the electronic visa and your passport) are linked, it is important not to lose or modify any information on either document, as doing so may result in your entrance permission being invalid. Yes. When visitors arrive in the United Arab Emirates, customs officers check to see if they have all of the necessary papers. Every traveller must have a printed copy of their e-Visa along with their passport when they arrive. See the section titled “Requirements on Arrival” for a list of the documents that must be brought with you when you arrive. Travelers’ e-Visas can be extended twice for a total of 30 days each time (you do not need to leave the country to prolong the validity of your online visa). The extension, on the other hand, does not apply to GCC residents, special entrance visa holders, or holders of 96-hour special mission visas. Remember that in order to apply for an extension, you must have a valid passport with sufficient remaining validity and complete all of the online visa requirements. Only a few countries are eligible to apply for an online visa on arrival. Regardless of whether you’re flying into Dubai International Airport or any other airport in the United Arab Emirates, you must first determine whether your citizenship qualifies you for this form of entrance permission. However, submitting an application in advance by filling out an online form is significantly more safe and convenient. Make sure to get in touch with our customer service staff via email or phone to find out why your online visa to the United Arab Emirates was refused. Please double-check that each and every piece of information you entered into the form was right. Furthermore, please double-check that your passport has a sufficient validity time.
Three easy steps to get your UAE e-Visa
- Fill out an online application Fill out the required information, including your citizenship and the reason for your trip. Make an online payment after you have completed the remaining essential information. Card payments, as well as other simple ways of payment, are accepted at our location. Please check your email. An electronic visa will be delivered to the email address you provided in your application after your payment has been validated.
- Who is eligible to apply for a visa online using the Emirates / VFS Global system? The system is intended for use by Emirates travellers who require a visa to enter the United Arab Emirates. Make sure you know what your visa requirements are. This system is exclusively available to customers flying with Emirates
- Travelers flying with other airlines are not permitted to utilize this system. What are the benefits of using the online application system? By applying online, you will not be required to locate a local sponsor in the UAE, and you will receive a response within a few days of submitting your application. You may also submit all of the essential papers and information, as well as pay for visa costs, from the comfort of your own home, eliminating the need to send documents by mail or fax. Moreover, if your visa application is accepted, we will update your Emirates ticket with your visa information instantly, making your travel more convenient. When do I have to submit an application for a visa? You can apply for a visa up to 58 days before your scheduled departure date, and you must submit your application at least 24 working hours before your scheduled departure date. As recommended by Emirates and VFS Global, you should apply for your visa at least two weeks before you want to travel. Do I need to apply for my visa at the same time as I purchase my tickets? Visa applications can be submitted at any time up to 24 working hours before your scheduled departure. On Emirates.com, you may use the online visa application system at any moment by visiting the Manage A Booking section of your booking history. In order to obtain a UAE visa when traveling with Emirates, is it necessary to employ this service? The answer is no: you may use this or any other visa service to apply for a visa on your behalf, or you can ask a relative in the UAE to do so on your behalf. Will I be guaranteed a visa if I apply online? Is it assured that I will be admitted into the UAE if I obtain a visa? The decision to award entry visas to the United Arab Emirates is solely at the discretion of the country’s immigration officials
- Thus, neither Emirates nor VFS Global can guarantee that your visa application will be granted by the UAE authorities. In the UAE, the issuance of a visa does not ensure entrance
- The ultimate decision is made by immigration authorities at the point of entry. Is it possible to go by another airline after receiving a visa? No. Visas given through this service are sponsored by Emirates
- Hence, if the visa holder lands in Dubai on a rival airline, the immigration officials will deny the visa bearer admission into the country
- And What is the method for submitting an online visa application for the United Arab Emirates? To be able to apply for an Emirates visa online, you must first have a confirmed Emirates reservation. On the “manage a booking” feature, you may begin the application process by selecting “new booking.” You can then select the portion of the journey for which a visa is required, as well as the names of the passenger(s) who will be applying for a visa, before submitting the information and documents required to process the application, as well as payment, to the visa application processing center in order to complete the process. Following the completion of your application, we will contact you within four international working days to inform you of the outcome of your visa application. What is the typical processing time for a visa? In most cases, visas are awarded through email within four working days after receiving your application, provided that all relevant papers are presented correctly. What is the cost of submitting a visa application? It costs $69 for a 30-day visa, $44 for a 96-hour visa, and $165 for a 90-day visa to enter the country. In addition, applicants from certain countries may be required to submit a $272.50 refundable security deposit. For a complete list of nations to which this applies, please see this page. In addition, VFS Global charges a processing fee for each individual visa application that is submitted. All fees and levies must be paid in US Dollars. What is the amount of the security deposit, and will I be required to pay it? The security deposit is a sum of money that residents of certain countries must pay, and it will be repaid to you once you have completed your stay in the UAE. Depending on your country of residency, the system will automatically incorporate the security deposit. When will I receive a return of my security deposit? We will return your security deposit within four international working days after you have completed your departure from the UAE and the immigration authorities have recorded your departure. Please ensure that you obtain an exit stamp in your passport as soon as you left the UAE in order to give documentation of departure in the event of any anomalies after your departure. In the event that VFS or EK is required to pay a penalty on your behalf as a result of any incident (e.g. overstay, deportation costs, airline tickets, etc.), the equal amount of the penalty will be removed from the security amount and only the remaining balance will be returned to you. Upon the return of an application for a visa, the security deposit will be repaid within four international working days of the application being received. I returned from the United Arab Emirates more than four days ago – why hasn’t my security deposit been paid to my account? Your deposit will typically be repaid within four international working days
- After this time, you may check with your bank or credit card provider to ensure that the refund has been processed successfully. Remember that if you paid using a credit card, your refund may appear on your following month’s bill if you paid that way. Contact us using our online enquiry page if you have not received your refund within four international business days. What papers do I need to provide with my application? Is it necessary for all members of the family to submit documents? Every traveller who requires a visa will be required to present the following papers, which must be submitted in electronic and color format:
- A scan of the photo and bio page of the passport. It is recommended that passports be valid for a minimum of six months from the date of travel. Color photograph in the form of a passport
In addition, the primary applicant for each application will be required to submit the following documents:
- Identification as proof of residency, such as a resident visa, a utility bill, a tenancy contract, a phone bill, a credit card statement, or an official printed address page in a passport
Aside from that, the following supporting papers, if they are available, may aid in the application process for a visa and can be supplied throughout the application process, under the category of “Additional Documents.”
- A valid visa for any of the following countries: Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Schengen nations, the United Kingdom, the United States, or the United Arab Emirates
- Evidence of travel to any of the countries listed below during the recent five years is required: Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Schengen nations, the United Kingdom, the United States, and the United Arab Emirates Documents demonstrating that you have investments worth USD 8000 or more, or local income tax documents demonstrating that you have an annual income of USD 8000 or more. The documentation might be in the form of pay stubs, bank statements, or any other type of local investment.
- The possession of a current, valid visa for any of the nations listed below: Australia
- New Zealand
- Schengen countries
- And the United Arab Emirates. Travel documentation from any of the following countries during the previous five years: United Kingdom, United States of America and the United Arab Emirates
- Schengen nations
- Evidence of substantial investments in the amount of USD 8000 or more, as well as evidence of a yearly income in the amount of USD 8000 or more, are required. This might be in the form of pay stubs, bank statements, or any other type of local investment opportunity.
|Short Term Visit Single Entry – TouristLeisure|
|Long Term Visit Single Entry – TouristLeisure|
|Long Term Visit Multiple Entry – Tourist|
|Short Term Visit Multiple Entry – Tourist|
As soon as you have entered the country on the same visa, please send an email to the address shown below, together with your original passport and extension fee.
- Emirates Commercial Visa Services is a service that provides visas to businesses in the UAE. The arrivals area of Dubai International Airport Terminal 3 is located next to the Dubai Islamic Bank. Hours are only from 0700hrs to 1800hrs on Sundays through Thursdays, and from 0900hrs to 1600hrs on Saturdays.
- Is it possible to apply for a UAE visa if my passport only has one name on it? Passports with a single name will not be accepted
- Applicants must have a minimum of two names in their passport in order to apply for a visa to the United Arab Emirates. What is the best way for me to submit my awaiting documents? You can upload your pending papers by using the unique link that you got in a pending email or by using the upload button on this page. You can send the awaiting papers to the DVPC customer support email ID, [email protected], which is available 24 hours a day. When sending pending documents by email, please include a subject line and the content of the document in the email body. If any of the required information is not given, our system will classify the email as spam, quarantine it, and it will not be transmitted to us.
General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR
Does it matter if my passport only has one name if I want to apply for a UAE visa? In order to apply for a visa to the United Arab Emirates, applicants must have at least two names on their passport. Passports with a single name will not be approved. What is the best way for me to submit my outstanding paperwork? You can upload your pending papers by using the unique link that you got in a pending email or by using the upload button on the right side of the screen. You can submit the pending papers to the DVPC customer support email ID, [email protected], or you can mail them to the DVPC customer support address.
In the email body, please provide a title and the content of the pending documents you wish to submit. Without providing all of the necessary information, our system will classify such emails as spam, quarantine the email, and it will not be transmitted to us.
Dubai Visa Online
Are you thinking of taking a vacation to Dubai with your friends and family? You may now apply online for a Dubai visa for as little as Rs 2,799Rs 2,399 and have it delivered to you in 5 business days. When you choose the quickest and most straightforward method of applying for a Dubai visa for Indians, you can expect to have a wonderful vacation. There are several different sorts of tourist visas for Dubai that may be obtained from India. You may apply for a visa online by selecting the type of visa you want based on the purpose and duration of your trip.
The cost of a Dubai tourist visa including medical insurance (COVID)
48hours Dubai Transit Visa
Rs 2,799Rs 2,399Rs 2,399
- In addition to the Consulate’s fees, service costs, and all taxes, there is also insurance starting at Rs 600.
96hours Dubai Transit Visa
Rs 4,399Rs 3,999Rs 4,399Rs 3,999
- Fees for consultations
- Fees for services rendered
- Taxes on everything
- +Insurance starting at Rs 600
14days Dubai Tourist Visa
Rs 6,700Rs 6,300Rs 6,300
- Consulate fees
- Service costs
- All applicable taxes
- +insurance starting at Rs 799 per year
30days Dubai Tourist Visa
Rs 6,900Rs 6,500Rs 6,900Rs 6,500
- Consulate fees
- Service costs
- All applicable taxes
- +insurance starting at Rs 799 per year
90days Dubai Tourist Visa
Rs 16,999Rs 15,999Rs 16,999Rs 15,999Rs 15,999
- In addition to the Consulate fees, service costs, and other taxes, there is also insurance starting at Rs 2,700.
Fill out an application today. Services Concerning Visas in Dubai
Ok To Board
From Rs 500 onwards
- Available for all airlines
- QuickEasy process
- Expert assistance
- All Taxes
- Book now
MeetGreet At Dubai Airport
From Rs 3,750 onwards
- It is available at the following terminals: T1, T2, T3
- Upgrades are possible. Processing is expedited
- All taxes are included.
Starting at Rs 34,920
- 5 Nights/6 Days
- Hotel accommodations with meals
- Sightseeing transfers
- All taxes
- 5 nights/6 days
Make a reservation right away. Note:
- Currently, we do not provide Dubai work, job, or employment visas. Medical insurance is required for all visitors to the United Arab Emirates. Beginning on January 31, 2020, a PCR test must be completed 72 hours before arriving in Dubai. All optional Dubai visa-related services would be available at an extra fee in addition to the base rate. Connect with one of our travel specialists, who will assist you with your booking
- It should be noted that the price of a Dubai transit visa does not include OK to Boardfees and is therefore not applicable if the route is India-Dubai-India. The price of a Dubai visa does not include the OK to Board fee. The duration of a Dubai tourist visa for Indians is 58 days. The transit visa for Dubai is valid for 30 days. Passport copies of their parents’ passports are required for children under the age of eighteen. If extra documentation is necessary, the Consulate may request it. Flight ticket documents must be given at least 48 hours prior to departure in order for your Ok to Board to be processed. It is recommended that you scan your papers in.jpeg format for safekeeping.
Dubai Visa Online Application Process
- Fill out the application form located in the upper left corner. Pay with credit card online
- Send us your docs through upload or WhatsApp us at +91 99 2020 4596. Make sure you have your visa.
- Find out all you need to know about the Dubai visa application procedure right here.
Documents required for Dubai visa application
- A scanned color copy of your pan card
- A scanned color copy of the first and last pages of your passport
- And a scanned color copy of your identification card. At the very least, the passport should be valid for six months. Photograph of yourself taken against a white backdrop, scanned in color and attached to this form
- A confirmed return plane ticket (although this is not required for the application)
Additional documents required for Dubai Transit visa application
- Return airline tickets that have been confirmed
- A copy of your visa for the country to which you are traveling
Dubai Express Visa
With our Dubai rapid visa service, you may have your visa in as little as 24 hours. When applying for your Dubai visa online, be sure you select the expedited visa option.
Dubai Visa On Arrival
Indian nationals who hold a valid visa for the United Kingdom or the United States are eligible to use the Dubai visa on arrival service. However, if you desire to take use of this service, you will be required to pay a fee at the Dubai immigration counter as visa on arrival expenses. If you do not have a valid visa for the United States or the United Kingdom, you may apply for your Dubai visa online with a single click.
Dubai visa online processing time
According to Consulate regulations, the online processing of a Dubai visa takes four working days from the date the application is submitted. While there are various elements that influence the processing time, the Consulate has the right to adjust the time frame at any moment.
Dubai visa price includes
- Application costs to the Consulate, service fees to Musafir.com, medical insurance, and any applicable taxes
*For more information on OK to Board, please visit ourOK to Boardinformation corner!
Important Dubai visa information
- For more information about OK to Board, visit ourOK to Boardinformation area!
FAQ on Dubai Visa Application
- What are the prerequisites for a 90-day visa to Dubai if I have booked my tickets via Emirates? If your airline tickets are bought with Emirates, you will also need to submit the following extra scanned copies: 1) Confirmed Emirates round-trip airline tickets. 2) A copy of the resident friend’s or relative’s passport 3) A copy of the resident friend’s or relative’s proof of residence. 4) An invitation letter from a friend or family who lives in the neighborhood 5) A copy of the resident friend’s or relative’s visa 6) If further documentation is considered essential, the Consulate may request it. Dubai The cost of a visa for an Indian The cost of a 14-day tourist visa to Dubai starts at Rs 6,300 for Indian citizens. Visa for Dubai
- Visa for Abu Dhabi
- Visa for Abu Dhabi When should I submit my application for a visa to Dubai? Visa applications for Dubai can be submitted between 58 and 5 working days ahead to your scheduled departure date. Is there a minimum age requirement for applying? Applicants for a Dubai visa are not restricted by age, although it is recommended that females under the age of 25 and males under the age of 21 submit their applications with their father, mother, or husband to prevent the possibility of being turned down. My passport is about to expire
- Would I still be able to obtain a visa for Dubai? If you plan to visit Dubai, be sure that your passport is valid for at least 6 months from the date of your arrival. What method will I use to obtain my Dubai visa? The visa will be delivered to you at the email address you specified in the application form
- However, the visa cannot be picked up at the airport. What are the picture criteria for obtaining a visa to Dubai? For the application, there are some photo criteria. Is it possible to get in touch with the Consulate in any way? The Consulate General of the United Arab Emirates in Mumbai, India is located at No.7, Jolly Maker, Apartment No. 1, Cuffe Parade, Colaba, Mumbai 400 005India. Phone: +91 22 2218 1162 Fax: +91 22 2218 1162 Phone: +91 22 2218 0985 Email: [email protected] What are the stages involved in applying for a Dubai visa online? The following are the actions to take in order to apply for a Dubai Tourist Visa: 1) Submit an application and make a payment online. 2) Submit your documentation using the internet. 3) You will receive your Dubai visa in as little as 5 working days. What are the different types of visas available for Dubai? Which type of Dubai visa should you apply for? There are several different sorts of visas for Dubai. Before applying for a visa, you should be aware of a number of elements and categories that must be considered. You may apply for a Dubai tourist visa for a variety of durations, including 48 hours, 96 hours, 14 days, 30 days, and 90 days, depending on your trip plans. If you need a visa in a hurry, you may even take advantage of our Express visa service. What are the requirements for obtaining a visa to visit Dubai? 1) Your passport must be valid for at least six months before you go. 2) Applicants who are under the age of 23 should be accompanied by a parent in order to prevent the danger of being rejected. A family member is required to accompany applicants between the ages of 70 and 75. 4) No visas will be provided to married couples who are under the age of twenty-three. 5) The Consulate has the discretion to request extra documentation
- Visitor profiles that are unlikely to be accepted are examples of such documentation. Housekeepers, drivers, carpenters, plumbing, electrician, and tailors are examples of applicants that fall into this category. 2) Applicants who fall into this category include 2) If candidates with the above-mentioned professions have previously visited Dubai (Residence / Work Permits), they will be given preference. 3) Passport holders who have an ECR visa 4) If your passport has been signed in Hindi or any other regional language, you should see an attorney. 5) Do I require a visa for Dubai if I have a thumb impression on my passport? Indian people who wish to go to Dubai for tourism purposes can apply for a Dubai visa online or seek the advice of our visa specialists to expedite the process. For entry into Dubai, you must first apply for either a 30-day or a 90-day Dubai visa online, depending on how long you want to remain in the city. How long does it take to acquire a visa for Dubai using the internet? It takes a minimum of 5 working days from the date of submission to receive a response to your online Dubai visa application. However, in the event of an emergency, you may take advantage of our Dubai expedited visa service, which can expedite the application procedure. Is it necessary to provide specific trip dates and itineraries when applying for a visa to visit Dubai? No. It is not necessary to include a copy of your airline ticket or hotel reservations with your Dubai visa online application. You may, however, take advantage of our full-service Dubai holiday services to avoid the high cost of tickets and hotel accommodations. Is it necessary for me to buy my airline tickets before submitting my visa application for Dubai? No, plane tickets are not required for the processing of Dubai visa applications. Is it necessary to get travel insurance before applying for a Dubai visa? No, although it is recommended that you get travel insurance in order to protect your vacation from events such as luggage loss or delay, as well as medical crises. Is biometric identification required for the online application for a Dubai visa? No, Indian people are not need to provide biometric information in order to obtain a Dubai visa. How can I apply for a visa to visit Dubai online? To apply for a Dubai visa online, all you have to do is make the money online, upload your papers, and you’ll have your visa in your mailbox in three working days. Is it possible to apply for a Dubai visa up to 30 days before the date of my trip to Dubai? You may apply for your Dubai visa online up to one month before your scheduled departure date. What should you do when you get in Dubai? As soon as you arrive at Dubai International Airport, make sure you have all of your relevant travel papers, such as your visa and passport, available for inspection by an immigration officer. If an immigration officer asks you a question, make sure you answer it accurately and confidently. Always have a duplicate of your passport with you at all times when traveling throughout Dubai. Follow the general standards of behaviour in the United Arab Emirates. What happens if I do not obtain my Dubai visa in a timely manner? We recommend that you contact our visa experts if you are experiencing a delay in acquiring your Dubai visa. Our visa experts will provide you with an update on the status of your visa application. Do you have any questions about your Dubai visa? Musafir.com offers Dubai visa help in a variety of locations, including Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Pune, and Lucknow, among others.
Dubai Visa Video
Musafir.com has played a role in the fulfillment of more than one million trip fantasies. Our tailored services make traveling simple and stress-free. Contact us today to learn more.
Things to know
- When is the best time to visit Dubai? Here is a travel checklist for Dubai. From September to April, Dubai offers the greatest experiences. The weather is pleasant, and the city puts up spectacular displays for festivities such as Diwali, Christmas, and New Year’s Eve. Known as the world’s most anticipated festival, the Dubai Shopping Festival kicks out at the end of December and runs until the end of January each year. Travelers choose to visit Dubai at this time of year because of the numerous bargains and discounts that are available around the Emirate. Dubai Covid-19 travel recommendations
- Precautions should be taken to ensure safe travel in Dubai during the epidemic. Visit the following places in Dubai: The most recent Dubai attractions
- The best waterparks in Dubai
- The best beaches in Dubai
- Dubai Shopping Festival will take place in 2020. The Dubai Shopping Festival is one of the most anticipated events in the world, with thousands of visitors expected. It is a celebration that encompasses much more than just sales and discounts. Beginning at the end of December, it is a month-long festival that encompasses a variety of subjects such as arts & culture, music, and literature. The Dubai Shopping Festival will celebrate its 25th anniversary with 25 separate pillars of celebration in the year 2020. Concerts, weekend festivities, fireworks, and open-air extravaganzas are the highlights of the festival, which takes place over three weeks. Aside from the massive shopping discounts, raffles and prizes are also a feature of the event. Numbers to Call in an Emergency in Dubai
- Partnerships with Prestigious Tourism Organizations Musafir.com has formed partnerships with the Dubai Tourism Corporation (DTCM), the Sharjah Tourism Development Authority (SCTDA), the Jordan Tourism Board, the Vienna Tourism Board, the Singapore Tourism Board (STB), and the Oman Tourism Board. Incredible India is dedicated to providing great visa and vacation services to our loyal customers
- And Our Prestigious Airline Partnerships are only the beginning. In order to provide tour travelers with a hassle-free experience, Musafir.com has worked with Fly Dubai as well as Air Arabia, Saudia, Lufthansa, British Airways, Swiss Airways, KLM, Virgin Atlantic, Air Seychelles, Air France, and Royal Jordanian airlines. Our many locations
- Tour Packages to Dubai Check out our Best of Dubai package, which includes four nights and five days in Dubai.
Why choose Musafir.com for your Dubai visa?
- Visas to Dubai are available for as little as Rs 6,300. You may get your Dubai visa in as little as three working days. We provide a service called OK to Board. Applying for a visa online allows you to do it from the convenience of your own home. Trusted visa agency with more than 12 years of expertise and more than 1 million visas processed to date
- Dubai Tourism relies on us as a reliable travel partner. The provision of end-to-end visa solutions
- Consult with and get your visa application completed by visa professionals
- With Musafir’s knowledge, you have the best chance of getting your visa approved. It is promised that the experience will be transparent and hassle-free
More than 2 million happy customers
|“Our Dubai trip was planned well by Musafir. Our Dubai visa was processed with constant support from the visa experts who assisted us at every step of the application procedure. We had a great time, and we’re planning our next holiday soon! ~ NishaAnil Kumar”||“Our annual family trip was planned by Musafir.com. It was a last-minute plan to visit Dubai. In a short duration, Musafir processed our Dubai visa.Through their express visa service, we received our Dubai visa the very next day. Once the visa was approved, they planned our stay and activities. ~ NavgareFamily”|
From Rs 6,300, you may get a visa to visit Dubai. Visas for Dubai can be obtained in as little as three working days; The service that we give is called OK to Board. Applying for a visa online allows you to do it from the convenience of your own home. Trusted visa agency with more than 12 years of expertise and more than 1 million visas processed to date. For Dubai Tourism, we are a trusted travel partner. The provision of comprehensive visa options; Consult with and get your visa application completed by visa professionals.
Guaranteed transparency and a hassle-free experience;
Book Online Visa
The following visas are available: Schengen visa, UK visa, Dubai visa, Dubai visa online, Qatar visa, Singapore visa, Malaysia visa, Malaysia eNTRI visa, Sri Lanka visa, Thailand visa, Australia visa, France visa, Turkey visa online, Bahrain visa, China visa, Oman visa, Philippines visa, Canada visa, United States visa, New Zealand visa, Italy visa.
Musafir Visa Services
A list of countries that are eligible for a visa is available here: visa eligibility in Dubai, visa eligibility in the Schengen area, visa eligibility in Singapore, visa eligibility in the United Kingdom, visa eligibility in the United States, visa eligibility in Malaysia. In this section you will find visa documents for New Zealand, Canada, Schengen, Australia, Turkey, and Italy. In this section you will find visa documents for New Zealand, Canada, Schengen, and Italy. There are several different types of visa rules and regulations, such as Malaysian visa policies, Dubai visa policies, Canada visa policies, China visa policies, and Philippine visa policies.
Book International Holiday Packages
A list of countries that are eligible for a visa is available here: visa eligibility in Dubai, visa eligibility in the Schengen area, visa eligibility in Singapore, visa eligibility in the United Kingdom, visa eligibility in the United States, and visa eligibility in Malaysia. In this section you will find visa documents for New Zealand, Canada, Schengen, Australia, Turkey, and Italy. In this section you will find visa documents for New Zeland, Canada, Schengen, and Italy. There are several different types of visa rules and regulations, such as Malaysian visa policies, Dubai visa policies, Canadian visa policies, Chinese visa policies, and Philippine visa policies.
Call center hours are as follows: