The general rule regarding dressing in public in Dubai is to wear clothing that covers your shoulders and your knees. It’s best to refrain from wearing clothing that is too tight or too revealing for both men and women. It’s a good idea to carry a light sweater or shawl with you when going out into public places.
What is the traditional dress of Dubai?
- Dubai: National dress in most countries is mainly worn to dress up for celebration to mark special occasions. However, in the UAE, national dress is still the everyday wear for Emiratis across all age groups. Emirati women’s traditional clothes include ‘Jalabiya’ and Abaya.
What should female tourists wear in Dubai?
What should tourists wear in Dubai? When visiting Dubai as a tourist, you will be glad to know that the dress code in tourist places and hotels isn’t very strict. Men can wear shorts, pants, shirts, or t-shirts. Women can wear dresses, skirts, shorts, and t-shirts, blouses, tops …
Can you dress normal in Dubai?
Dubai and UAE have varying degrees of tolerance to clothing styles from across the world. Nevertheless, dress code in Dubai is quite liberal, in comparison to several other states in the Middle East. There are legal guidelines about what is acceptable, but, in general people are mostly allowed to wear what they like.
Can you kiss in Dubai?
Well, among public displays of affection, kissing might be the worst of the lot. It does not matter if one party kisses the other on the lips, on the cheek, or in a private place that would get them locked upon any part of the world; kissing is forbidden in public places in Dubai.
What should I avoid in Dubai?
10 things you can’t do in Dubai
- Writing a cheque that bounces.
- Sleeping with your partner.
- Being gay.
- Smoking electronic cigarettes.
- Staying in a hotel if you’re under 18.
- Being drunk.
- Taking drugs.
Can I wear ripped jeans in Dubai?
Ripped jeans are not allowed to be worn in Dubai, for both male and females. As the city showcases varying tolerance levels to clothing style, it is best to ditch those skin-tight jeans for a few days.
Do tourists have to wear hijab in Dubai?
Dress code in public places in Dubai Women do not have to cover their head, face and hair with a scarf or something similar in public, although Muslim women, particularly Gulf Arabs, do cover their hair, face and head with a scarf for cultural and religious reasons.
Can couples hold hands in Dubai?
Married couples holding hands “is tolerated ” but the Foreign Office suggests all open displays of affection are “generally not tolerated.” All sex outside marriage is illegal in Dubai.
Can you buy condoms in Dubai?
Second point is that you can buy condoms in Dubai, even at Boots if you want – there are several Boots stores in Dubai and many other pharmacies and supermarkets.
Can a woman hug a man in Dubai?
Public Conduct. Public displays of affection are not well-tolerated in Dubai. Holding hands is fine for married couples, but kissing or hugging in public are not acceptable.
Can I go to Dubai with my girlfriend?
Sexual relationships or unmarried couples cohabiting is illegal in Dubai. Cohabiting, including in hotels, is also illegal, however most hotels in Dubai do not enforce an ‘only married couples’ rule. At check-in to these hotels, guests will be required to show their passports.
Can I bring a girl to my hotel room in Dubai?
As per local regulations, we are allowed to allow access to guest rooms only if the person has been preregistered on check in as an occupant and a valid ID is provided on arrival of the visitor. If the visitor does not have an ID, they are more than welcome to meet our guests in any of the public areas of the Hotel.
Is dancing illegal in Dubai?
Dancing. Dubai has bars and nightclubs, but the Foreign Office says you should not dance in public. The Dubai Code of Conduct says dancing and loud music is forbidden in public places, such as beaches, parks and residential areas. It is classed as “indecent and provocative”, the FCO adds.
What happens if u watch porn in Dubai?
Watching porn in Dubai is illegal. It may lead to prison. Porn sites in Dubai are banned still many people cleverly watch porn through some tricks. This is strictly prohibited.
What To Wear in Dubai (Clothing Advice for Tourists)
The most frequently asked question by visitors to Dubai and the other Emirates of the United Arab Emirates is ‘what should I wear?’ ‘Do I have to cover my hair?’ I inquire. What is the dress code for wearing a bikini on the beach or at a waterpark in Dubai? In Abu Dhabi, may I wear a short dress to a shopping mall?’ I wonder. ‘Can I wear shorts in Dubai?’ I inquire. Women are typically the ones who seek advice, but men should also be informed about local customs and traditions because they may be required to wear long pants, a shirt, and closed shoes on some occasions as well.
In this piece, you’ll discover no-nonsense practical advice and real-life examples of what to dress in Dubai as a visitor, as well as suggestions on what to avoid.
What clothes is suitable in Muslim nations varies greatly depending on which country you are going as well as the locations you visit.
I purchased a maxi skirt specifically for our upcoming trip to Dubai.
I believe that one should always be mindful to the unique customs and traditions of a nation and its citizens.
But that’s a different subject, so let’s not get into politics here.
Find out for yourself!
What to wear in Dubai: practical advice for travelers
When it comes to attire, Dubai is really a fairly casual and accepting environment. Because the audience is composed primarily of people from all over the world, the clothing is also diverse. In Dubai, you will find individuals dressed in every type of clothes conceivable – from shorts and sleeveless t-shirts to burqas and everything in between. But keep in mind that you are visiting a Muslim country and that you are a guest. So, once again, if in question, always choose for the ‘less risky’ alternative.
Dress code at Dubai hotels, restaurants, and malls
Almost all of Dubai’s shops, restaurants, and hotels encourage guests to “dress modestly,” with the recommendation to cover one’s knees and shoulders. On the contrary, we encountered several individuals who did not meet this description, and no one seems particularly concerned about them. As long as you don’t stay in one of Dubai’s more touristy areas (hotels, malls, etc.), you can pretty much dress however you want. Keep in mind that if you visit during Ramadan, the rules may be enforced more strictly, so keep that in mind as well.
Men are required to wear long pants and closed shoes at most premium restaurants; women are permitted to wear sandals at any time. Do not enter a restaurant while wearing simply a bikini or swimming shorts; beachwear is only for the beach.
What to wear on the beach, swimming poolswater parks in Dubai
Beachwear ranging from bikinis to full-cover Islamic swimwear is permitted on all beaches, pools, and waterparks, such as the Atlantis, The Palm’s Aquaventure Waterpark and its surrounding areas. The sole regulation on Dubai’s beaches and waterparks is that you must not be naked.
What to wear in United Arab Emirates mosques, traditional markets, and rural areas
While visiting the traditional marketplaces in the old section of Dubai, such as the Spice Souk or the Gold Souk, expect to see many more locals and Muslims from other countries than expats or visitors from the Western world. If you dress more conservatively in this setting, you will feel much more comfortable and will avoid the stares. In the event that you intend to travel to some rural areas of the United Arab Emirates or to visit a mosque, it is best to leave sleeveless blouses and shorts at the hotel.
Mosques that welcome non-Muslim visitors normally supply them with proper clothes if they require it.
What to wear on Dubai desert safari
Visiting the desert is one of the most popular tourist activities available outside of the city. In terms of clothing, I would suggest wearing slacks, shorts, or capri pants (no skirts or small shorts) and a T-shirt or blouse to the event. Sun protection should not be overlooked! Please do not take the image below as an example of what to dress in the desert of Dubai. We can assure you that your experience will be far more pleasant than ours. In the desert, it is customary to be quite hot, therefore dress in light clothing that will protect you from the heat.
It is entirely up to you whether you like sandals or closed shoes.
Clothing advice for Abu Dhabi and the other Emirates
We haven’t visited the other Emirates, but I’ve heard that Abu-Dhabi is already considerably more conservative than Dubai, and that women who dress in the manner that we do in the West are frequently glared at and harassed by males. Because of this, I have the impression that all of the other emirates are even more traditional. I understand that Dubai is the most tolerant of the seven United Arab Emirates, so bear that in mind if you are visiting anywhere else in the country other than the city of Dubai.
According to her, she was “allowed to dress whatever I pleased, including shorter shorts and sleeveless.
What to wear for women traveling to Dubai alone
You should dress modestly if you are traveling to Dubai by yourself or with a group of female friends, especially at night.
It’s entirely up to you, of course, but I’m basing this on the way many men looked at two young ladies in tight mini dresses when we happened to meet them at the Dubai Marina one evening.
Do you need warm clothing in Dubai?
In Dubai, summer attire and footwear are usually all that is required. A lightweight sweater might be useful for a few chilly winter evenings or for shopping centers where it is colder. At the time of our visit in December, the malls were air-conditioned but not so chilly that you needed a sweater. According to what I’ve heard, things may be different during the warmer months, and you may want to bring a thin sweater with you when you go shopping in case the air conditioning is working too hard.
During the daytime, the minimum temperature in Dubai in winter is approximately 20°C (68°F), with the highest temperature reaching 28°C (82°F) in the evening.
You have to be lucky, don’t you think?
Our pants and coats were never needed in Dubai, and we only wore our sweaters once or twice at night, with the exception of this one rather cold day.
What should you definitely pack for Dubai?
As I mentioned above, I’m not going to give you the entire packing list because packing for Dubai is quite similar to preparing for any other warm-weather trip. So here are a few pointers to get you started. First and foremost, make sure you have a summer shawl/wrap with you that you can use to cover your head, shoulders, and knees if necessary in the heat. Second, opt for a pair of sandals that are both comfortable and stylish. You will, however, appear a little out of place in the hiking sandals.
What to wear in Dubai in winter?
It is also recommended that you bring some warmer garments if you are visiting Dubai during the winter months of December and January, for example. On most days, a t-shirt is sufficient attire during the day, but it may get rather chilly in the evenings and at night. Remember to carry a pair of long pants or a long skirt as well as a sweater if you’re heading to Dubai in the winter. A light jacket is also a smart idea to take, especially if you intend on going on any evening excursions on the lake or into the desert.
In addition to the foregoing, here are other commonly asked questions regarding what to dress in Dubai that we receive from visitors: What should visitors dress in Dubai is a question that many people ask. When traveling to Dubai as a tourist, you will be relieved to know that the dress code in tourist attractions and hotels is not overly stringent. Shorts, slacks, shirts, and t-shirts are all acceptable attire for men. Women can dress in dresses, skirts, shorts, t-shirts, blouses, and tops, among other things.
- When in doubt, keep your legs and shoulders covered with your hands.
- Yes, you can wear leggings in Dubai, but it is not recommended that you do so as your only pair of pants.
- If you’re simply going to be wearing leggings, it’s generally advisable to put a really long blouse over top of them.
- When it comes to clothing code in Dubai, it is pretty permissive.
- Generally speaking, if you cover your shoulders and knees, you should be alright even in the more traditional locations.
- What should you wear on your Dubai tours?
- However, in general, you can dress in whichever casual clothing make you feel most comfortable.
- Yes, women are permitted to wear pants in Dubai.
- Clothing that is a little looser will be more comfortable.
- Females are not required to cover their hair in Dubai, contrary to popular belief.
- Are you planning a trip to Dubai soon?
Consider checking out our hand-picked collection of the greatest tours, day excursions, and activities available in Dubai. ALSO WORTH READING: What is the cost of living in Dubai? More information and inspiration for your trip to Dubai can be found at the following websites:
- Dubai Stopover – What to do in Dubai in 1 or 2 days
- Dubai Facts: from Must Know to Trivia
- Best Free Things to Do in Dubai
- Dubai Public Transportation
- Things to Do in Dubai with Kids
If you found this information useful, please bookmark and share it with others. Are you a member of Pinterest? Save this image to your Pinterest board! Photo courtesy of Fredrik hlander via Unsplash.
What to wear in Dubai
Are you unsure of what to dress in Dubai? While Dubai is undoubtedly the most well-known and visited city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), it is also one of the most popular destinations for foreign visitors. Dubai, which is both a global metropolis and a Middle Eastern center, provides a wide range of activities for visitors, regardless of whether they are there for pleasure or business purposes. A lot of people think of Dubai as a futuristic metropolis, and they are right. From its soaring buildings and world-class infrastructure to the way in which its residents live their lives, everything about the city is impressive.
Although Dubai enjoys a high degree of modernism, it is vital to remember that its culture is extremely similar to that of other Arab countries.
What locals wear in Dubai
Due to the fact that Dubai is a part of an Islamic country but is also incredibly modern and at the forefront of many international fashion trends, it is understandable that visitors to this fascinating city are often perplexed as to what they should bring with them. When visiting Dubai, the most important thing to remember is that, despite the city’s modernism, respect for local customs is very essential. The same is true for any new country you are visiting, especially one whose culture is distinct from your own.
- Those who live in Dubai understand that dressing in classic, modest, and, as a result, beautiful garments is the preferred method of expression.
- In fact, the people of Dubai have managed to bring these two elements together in the most elegant way possible.
- For ladies, this is an abaya (a black robe), and for males, it is a kandora (a white robe, identical to that of a woman’s garment), respectively.
- In the same way, tourists are not required to dress in traditional attire when visiting the city.
- If this is something you are interested in learning more about, all you have to do is inquire when you are at one of the local markets.
- When it comes to fashion, Dubai is fairly similar to many other sophisticated cities throughout the world.
- When deciding what to pack and what to leave at home for your trip to Dubai, no matter how progressive the city strives to be, dressing modestly and with respect for the local culture must always be your primary goal when deciding what you should and should not bring with you.
Any clothing that you deem immodest should be left at home if you think it may be judged such after taking a closer look. Wearing short shorts on other vacations is quite appropriate, and there are many of them available for you to choose from.
What to wear in Dubai
For visitors to Dubai, there is a wide variety of activities to choose from. From resting by the beach, taking use of your hotel’s spa, and visiting local public sites such as shopping malls and markets, to taking a quad bike trip through the desert sand dunes, there is something for everyone. Many areas in Dubai have a dress code as well, which is especially true for upscale restaurants, pubs, and clubs, which will prohibit admittance if you are wearing sneakers or otherwise appear to be too casually attired.
As a result, deciding what to pack for Dubai is largely dependent on the activities that you anticipate participating in.
By doing so, you will be able to prepare for any and all possible circumstances, and you will never feel as though you have forgotten something or that you are underprepared for your vacation.
Consequently, be careful not to overpack your bag so that you have enough room to bring back some keepsakes from your vacation.
What to wear in Dubai for women
Because Dubai is a city in an Islamic country, ladies should be cautious about what they choose to wear in public places. Although Dubai is significantly more lenient in terms of dress code for women than other parts of the world, there are some general rules that should be considered when packing for a trip to Dubai:
Clothing packing list for women
- Dresses with a loose fit for summer
- Dresses for the beach – but make sure they are not too short and that they cover your breast and back. Shorts – again, not too short, as per the preceding set of criteria
- T-shirts, shirts, tunics, swimsuits, and swimsuit covers are all available. Jeans are acceptable as long as they are not excessively thick or overly tight. This is not so much due to the fact that they are regarded immodest as it is due to the fact that it is just too hot to wear anything that tight
- Midi skirts
- Maxi skirts
- Mini skirts Kaftans are great for the beach and for lounging around in while at your hotel. Underwear
- Shoes that are appropriate for trekking and desert excursions
- Footwear: sandals, flip flops, pashmina, shawl, scarf, etc. Hats
- Several slightly more formal and sophisticated outfit alternatives for when you want to go to a fine restaurant, bar, or nightclub. For elegant restaurants, pubs, and nightclubs once again go for high heels. Beach bag, jumpsuits, clutch handbags, and other accessories Jewellery
- An daily handbag that is both safe and simple to use – perfect for while you are out and about seeing Dubai’s attractions. Crossbody bags are often a decent choice for an everyday bag
- Nevertheless, they may be pricey. Suit for summer
What not to wear in Dubai
Packing anything that would expose your cleavage is not a good idea. Something like this is strongly discouraged. If any of your clothes fall into any of these categories, you should consider leaving them at home. Alternatively, if you insist on taking them, limit their use to the beach or the pool at your hotel.
- Booty shorts, hot shorts, mini skirts, thigh-grazing shorts
- These are some of the hottest trends in women’s fashion. Bikini thongs with a Brazilian cut – preferably, avoid bringing these at all costs. Anything that makes your undergarments visible in any way, whether partially or completely, is improper
- Wearing transparent leggings is not recommended unless you are planning to put a long tunic over them that hides your behind. When it comes to jeans, really low-waisted ones that draw all attention to your behind and have the ability to expose your buttocks when you sit
- It is not appropriate to wear anything that exposes your midriff unless you are at the beach or a nightclub. Crop tops and similar items are just about acceptable if you are wearing high waisted bottoms
- However, if you are not, they are not. Sleeveless or short-sleeved shirts and skirts, as well as tailored clothing, are acceptable. A dress or a pair of shorts that are just above the knee length are also acceptable. They may not be appropriate in locations where there is a dress code demanding that you cover your knees and shoulders
- Nevertheless, they may be acceptable elsewhere.
What to wear in Dubai for men
A variety of shorts including booty shorts, hot shorts, miniskirts, thigh-grazing shorts, and more are available. Ideally, you should refrain from bringing any bikini thongs with you. Anything that makes your lingerie visible in any way, whether partially or completely, is improper; Wearing transparent leggings is not recommended unless you plan to wear a long tunic over them that covers your backside. When it comes to jeans, really low-waisted ones that draw all attention to your backside and have the potential to reveal your backside when you sit; Anything that exposes your midriff, unless you’re at the beach or a nightclub, is prohibited in public places.
Tops and dresses with no or short sleeves, as well as fitted clothing, are acceptable.
A dress or a pair of shorts that are just above the knee length is also acceptable. These garments, on the other hand, may not be acceptable in places where there is a dress code requiring you to cover your knees and shoulders.
Clothing packing list for men
- Long and short sleeve shirts, shorts, tailored trousers, fitted trousers, sunglasses, T-shirts, and shirts with long and short sleeves Shoes that are appropriate for trekking and desert excursions
- For going out to upscale restaurants, pubs, and clubs, you’ll want to wear beautiful shoes. Flip flops, hat, swimming trunks, vests, polo shirts, jeans, Espadrilles, and mocasines are all good choices. When going to the opera or attending a black-tie event, you should wear a summer suit, tie, cufflinks, timepiece, blazer, and bowtie. Underwear, socks, a beach bag, and a backpack are all recommended.
What to wear in Dubai during the summer
Despite the fact that it is a warm city all year round, the summer months may be quite scorching. June, July, and August are the months when temperatures may reach an astounding and rather terrifying 50 degrees celsius throughout the day. As a result, you may be thinking what you might possible bring with you to keep you somewhat cool and comfortable amid such oppressive temperatures. While it is crucial to maintain modesty no matter what the weather conditions are outside, when it is brutally hot, choose for natural, breathable, and light materials to keep cool.
Additionally, you will want to choose clothes that is somewhat looser fitting, breezy, comfy, and simple to put on and take off.
What to wear in Dubai in public spaces
Shopping malls, the metro, parks, souks and marketplaces, restaurants, cafés, festivals, and any other area that may be visited by both locals and visitors are examples of public places to visit. Because these are the regions where you will be meeting the people, it is crucial that you dress respectfully and modestly in these settings. Women can dress in almost any way they like, as long as they don’t reveal too much cleavage or too much leg. Items such as blouses, tees, jeans, trousers, knee-length or maxi-length skirts and dresses, and jumpsuits are all excellent alternatives for such locations.
When you’re in these areas, you should keep your shoulders covered, and you should at the very least avoid revealing your legs.
Furthermore, because Dubai is an extremely hot city, the majority of indoor spaces are equipped with powerful air conditioning.
If you are visiting the souks and markets of ancient Dubai, you should dress modestly in accordance with the same rationale.
What to wear in a mosque
Mosques are places of worship, and they are revered as holy sites. A mosque should be your first choice if you want to be polite in Dubai. If you have to select only one site, make sure it is a mosque. (Though we are not advising that you should be rude anyplace else; rather, we are pointing out that mosques are extremely important places of worship for the religious residents of Dubai.) Despite the fact that this is not the case for all mosques, some are available to the public for guided tours on certain days.
Women should dress in full-length pants, a maxi skirt, or a dress, and should make sure that their shoulders, cleavage, back, or belly are not seen.
Women who go to the mosque will very certainly be requested to put on an abaya, which is a traditional black robe, on top of whatever they are currently wearing, and there is a good chance that they will be handed a head scarf as well (locally known as a shayla).
Men who attend mosques must also show courtesy and respect to their hosts. Check that your pants and shirts have long sleeves before you leave the house.
What to wear for a desert safari
Finally, if you are traveling to Dubai, it is probable that you will be spending a day or two on a safari in the desert. During this activity, you will have the opportunity to get a feel for the desert by riding camels, sand boarding, or riding quad bikes on the numerous sand dunes. As a result, your outfit selection should prioritize functionality over all else. It’s important to remember that during the daytime in the desert, it may be quite hot and sunny, and that at night, temperatures can plummet dramatically.
Ladies, you should avoid wearing shorts, skirts, and dresses when participating in desert activities since they can be unpleasant during all of the physical activities that you will be participating in.
For footwear, make sure you are wearing comfortable, functional shoes that will prevent hot sand from getting into your shoes while you are participating in desert safari activities.
How to Dress in Dubai
Article in PDF format Article in PDF format Are you planning a trip to Dubai? There are dress codes in Dubai that you should adhere to if you want to seem professional. The cops may even come to your door if you do not comply. The regulations, which are based on cultural standards in Dubai, require humility and are written in Arabic.
- 1 Recognize when the dress code is in effect. Within the confines of your own house or hotel room, the dress code in Dubai does not take effect. There is no dress code. You can wear whatever you like. In public spaces, on the other hand, it applies.
- Theaters, marketplaces, malls, supermarkets, and the public sections of hotels are examples of public locations where the dress code is in effect. You must adhere to the dress code even if you are in your automobile and traveling on a public route. When you travel to an official government facility or court, you may be handed an abaya to cover yourself in. The term refers to a piece of clothes that covers the clothing you are currently wearing.
- 2 Adhere to the fundamental rules. Despite the fact that they may not be what you are accustomed to, they demonstrate cultural sensitivity and will keep you out of trouble.
- The general guideline is that you should wear clothing that covers your entire body from your shoulders to your legs. Avoid exposing too much cleavage, and avoid wearing clothing that is too tight or see-through. Wearing sleeveless clothes is not appropriate for women, and showing your bare chest in public is not appropriate for males either. Avoid wearing shorts, especially short ones, and refrain from wearing swimwear anywhere other than the pool or beach area. Don’t unbutton your shirt so that your chest hair is visible. Men should also refrain from exposing their knees.
- s3 Choose a few items that are typical in everyone’s wardrobe. Certain articles of clothing are permitted to be worn in accordance with the dress code. As a result, you may wish to pack a large number of them.
- Pashmina shawls may be used to cover oneself in a variety of situations, including driving. Capri pants will keep your legs cool while yet providing adequate coverage. When entering a mosque, it is recommended that you wear a scarf. T-shirts are OK. Spaghetti strap tops are not recommended
- However, leggings can be worn beneath short skirts to provide coverage for the lower legs. Cardigans are a fantastic alternative for protecting the shoulders since they are lightweight. Leggings, on the other hand, should not be your only pants.
- 4 Stay away from products that are prohibited. If you wear some types of apparel in Dubai, you’re likely to get into problems, therefore it’s best to stay away from them entirely.
- Daisy Duke shorts, very short mini-skirts, tube tops, crop tops, and mesh dresses are all examples of attire that may be considered inappropriate. Cover your underpants and keep it out of sight from the public. Under no circumstances should your underwear be exposed while you are out in the open. Garters, bras, and underwear briefs that are visible through clothes will be considered a violation of the dress code. Lycra bodysuits and playsuits that are too short may potentially get you in hot water with the authorities. The same may be said about garments made of see-through fabric or with cutouts.
- 1 When entering a mosque, make sure you are dressed appropriately. If you wish to enter a mosque, you must adhere to a set of severe laws that must be followed. In the first instance, if you are a non-Muslim, you may not be permitted to enter the mosque at all.
- You may be given with clothing that you can wear over your regular attire, such as an abaya for women and a kandourah for men, according on your gender. You will be requested to take your shoes off, and women will be required to cover their hair and entire body. Men are not required to cover their hair, however they should refrain from wearing shorts or sleeveless shirts.
- 2 When going to a restaurant or pub, dress appropriately. The wearing of covered shoes and long pants will be required in many premium establishments, particularly those that serve alcoholic beverages.
- When it comes to ladies, it’s best not to reveal too much cleavage or thighs, while sandals are OK
- In nightclubs and pubs, the dress code is often more relaxed. Customers are instructed to protect their shoulders and knees by notices posted at shopping malls.
- 3 When you’re working out, make sure you’re dressed appropriately. You may need to know what to wear to the gym or when jogging
- This is important information.
- In a hotel or private gym, you may work out in your regular training attire. If you are a guy, you should wear longer shorts and a lightweight shirt when jogging outside. When it comes to running leggings, women can get away with wearing them as long as they go beyond the knee.
- 4 Dress in appropriate swimsuit. When near swimming pools or on the beach, it is OK to wear bikinis and swimsuits, however there are several restrictions
- Wearing thong swimsuit bottoms is not recommended. Before you leave the pool or beach area and, for example, go into a store, change out of your swimsuit. Wearing wet swimsuits beneath clothes is a breach of the dress code if the clothing becomes see-through as a result. In Dubai, topless sunbathing is not only not permitted, but it is also criminal. Making the decision to wear a one-piece swimsuit is definitely a smart choice. In the case of public beaches, it is preferable to wear a T-shirt and shorts.
- 1 Deal with criticism in a mature manner. You may find that a variety of people, ranging from security guards to coworkers, may consider your clothing to be obscene in some way. Occasionally, such individuals are attempting to assist you by offering advise.
- It is better to maintain your composure and express regret. As an alternative, you may state that you will return to your hotel or home to change. The problem with being upset or opposing this change is that the police may become involved, which you do not want. You might just wrap a Pashmina shawl across your shoulders to avoid getting into a more difficult scenario.
- 2 Adhere to the same regulations that apply to public demonstrations of affection. In addition to dressing appropriately, reserve public shows of affection for private occasions. It all comes down to the cultural modesty needs of Dubai.
- Don’t kiss, hold hands, or kiss and make out in public. Make an effort to remember that Islamic women in Dubai may not like a handshake or direct eye contact. A British couple was sentenced to a month in prison after they kissed each other in front of other people. Your arrest for violating public decency is a possibility, particularly if the individual who lodged the complaint is Muslim and a citizen of the United Arab Emirates. The consequences may include deportation or a month in prison.
Create a new question
- Question Is it OK for me to wear a long, full-length gown with sleeves? Yes, it is possible. Given that a long, full gown with sleeves would likely cover the majority of your body, it is totally fine
- Question What kinds of shoes are appropriate for ladies in Dubai? Shoes are not subject to any limitations. Only at mosques are shoes required to be removed, so if you’re planning on visiting one, it’s a good idea to have socks with you. Question If a woman wants to wear sandals or flip-flops, she should consult with her husband beforehand. Yes, feet can be seen in public since they are similar to the hands in that they do not require covering
More information can be found in the following answers: Advertisement
- It is best to avoid wearing T-shirts with provocative or possibly unpleasant messages. It is not necessary to dress in traditional attire. People frequently make the mistake of believing they must blend in with the locals, and as a result, they go out and purchase a whole wardrobe of traditional Arabic wear and bring nothing else with them. In Dubai, men who dress in women’s attire can be detained and imprisoned. Young children are not required to follow a dress code, with the exception of not being nude in public. Teens are expected to adhere to dress regulations. You should not expect to be admitted into a mosque because this is highly improbable (unless you are a Muslim)
- If you want to go on a safari, keep in mind that the desert may become rather chilly at night. Bring a cardigan or shawl to keep you warm. Recognize the distinctions in geographic environments. The laws in Abu Dhabi and other parts of the nation outside of Dubai will most likely be more restrictive than those in Dubai. Tucked-in shirts should not be worn by women or adolescent girls since it displays a great deal about their body form.
Thank you for submitting a suggestion for consideration! Advertisement Advertisement
About This Article
Summary of the Article Plan to adhere to a dress code whenever you’re in a public location, such as restaurants, shopping malls, and supermarkets, if you want to dress appropriately in Dubai. Generally speaking, everything from your shoulders to just below your knees should be totally covered at all times. For women, pashmina shawls are a typical choice for covering up in public, while capris and t-shirts are excellent options for being cool while also protecting one’s modesty. Men should avoid wearing shorts and keep their shirts buttoned up to conceal their chests.
Continue reading to find out more about how to dress appropriately for different situations, such as going to a mosque or a restaurant.
The writers of this page have together authored a page that has been read 637,153 times.
Did this article help you?
9 minutes are allotted for reading. What kind of clothing should ladies wear in Dubai? What may female tourists wear in Dubai, and are there any laws that are different for foreigners? Is it necessary for women to cover their hair? Do you mind if we bring a bikini? Awe-inspiring and futuristic, Dubai is one of the most stunning and awe-inspiring cities on the face of the planet. However, despite its status as a sophisticated international hub, Dubai is still a predominantly Muslim country, and the culture still reflects this.
Even before I arrived to Dubai, one of the most often asked questions I received was: what should visiting ladies dress in Dubai? A hundred different paths seemed to be pulling my head in a hundred different directions as a result of the advice I received from friends, the media, and my web research
The rumors: “my cousin’s best friend went to Dubai in 2012 and she told me…”
If you start inquiring about on the internet or to your friends and relatives, you’ll hear reports that all women are required to wear the hijab and the abaya when they leave their homes. Some claim that the expectations of outsiders and natives are different, and that tourists should feel free to do anything they wish. Some people believe that you can wear a bathing suit to the beach, but only a one-piece suit. But wait, that girl from the workplace claimed she went to Kite Beach in a bikini and didn’t have any difficulties with her attire.
What are you supposed to believe?
As someone who lived in Dubai in 2016 and again in 2021, I can tell you that this city, in particular, changes year after year, and that regulations and social standards that were in place only a few years ago are now radically different from what they were.
- The use of cigarettes and hookah is prevalent in restaurants, nightclubs, and public venues. Living with or having sexual relations with your partner when you are not married is prohibited and punishable by law
- Alcohol is only available for purchase or possession within hotels, and a special license is required to do so.
Expats of all nationalities, business investors, medical and engineering students, and other types of people who influence the social norms of the city are flocking to Dubai as the Middle East continues to open up and globalize.In general, there are a few things you should keep in mind when traveling to Dubai.
- There are several things that are true in Saudi Arabia, Iraq, and Bahrain that are not true or expressed differently in the UAE, Lebanon, and Jordan
- You’re most likely packed OK. Dubai is the most laidback, Westernized city in the whole Middle East. And if you discover that you are lacking something, you will have no trouble finding shopping possibilities of every type in Dubai. So you can simply come in and get stuff. Don’t get too worked up over it.
To dress appropriately for the circumstance, consider if your attire is respectful of the cultural and religious tones of each location you visit. Consider the following: Use your best judgment and if in doubt, bring a scarf.
Are dress expectations different in Dubai for tourist women than for locals?
These statements are unquestionably true in Dubai, as they are in many other cities throughout the world. Consider the following scenario: a woman visiting France for a week may dress in a beret hat, striped blouse, and red skirt to appear stereotypically French while walking around the city and having their envisioned experience in Paris. A French lady, born and bred in Paris, would, on the other hand, be regarded quite odd if she exhibited the same conduct in front of her neighbors, relatives, and social circle.
- Local women are not repressed or treated differently than visitors, but there are distinct expectations and clothing codes for residents and tourists, and this is reflected in the statistics.
- That, outside of extremely specialized government or religious venues, the majority of common sense methods of attire are perfectly acceptable.
- What is the purpose of the clothing guidelines and limitations in Dubai?
- Dubai is the world’s most visited city.
- Likewise, traditional, orthodox Christianity and Judaism are both acceptable.
Is it mandatory for visiting ladies to wear a hijab (scarf) or an abaya (robe) to maintain their modesty? No. Only at religious locations is this allowed. Let’s take a look at some various instances in which ladies could find themselves unsure how to dress.
How should visiting women dress in public spaces (Dubai Mall, Dubai Marina, Madinat Jumeirah, etc.)?
In Dubai Mall—and, in fact, in any of the city’s major shopping malls—you have virtually no restrictions on how you dress (using your common sense). Given the location and the fact that the mall’s air conditioning keeps the inside temperature about 68F on most days, I believe that visiting would be most pleasant and suitable in the following situations:
- These malls are high end, so you won’t seem out of place whether you’re wearing Gucci or GAP
- Long pants, long sleeved shirts, maxi dresses, button ups, loose fabrics
- Long pants, long sleeved shirts, button ups, loose fabrics
- Tank tops without sleeves
- Shorts/skirts that are more than 2 inches above the knees
- Sheer or mesh tops
- Tight crop-tops
- Exposed undergarments are all prohibited.
Various of these venues feature both indoor and outdoor areas, as well as high-end restaurants, low-cost eateries, and attractions for people of all financial backgrounds. So whether you’re wearing jeans or a black-tie suit, you’ll look great no matter what you choose to wear. Have there been instances where people have dressed in a borderline provocative manner and gotten away with it? Sure. Have anybody reported being stopped by the police and been “urged” to purchase clothing that provides additional coverage?
- So what’s the point of taking a chance?
- I felt extremely local and chic, but I also felt like I could fit into any situation that I found myself in during the day, from the mall to any restaurant after that.
- Leaning toward the former is preferable.
- Is it permissible for women to wear shorts in public in Dubai?
- However, shorts should be avoided in other regions.
Dubai mosque dress codes for foreigners
Due to several misconceptions, some assume that Dubai expat residents are required to dress in the following manner on a daily basis: The actuality, on the other hand, could not be further from the truth! Visitors to a government facility or religious site such as a mosque should dress in these garments, which are proper to wear in these settings. The anabaya is the outer black robe garment, while the hijab, khimar, and orsheila are the many types of headscarves. When you see me in the photographs above, I’m really on a day triptour of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi, where it is absolutely necessary to be fully covered from head to toe, and for ladies, to have their hair covered, as per Islamic tradition.
What do children under 12 need to wear inside mosques?
For children’s expectations at mosques, they are not required to dress in a certain way until they reach the age of puberty, according to modest expectations. It is quite acceptable to dress them tastefully in casual clothing. Where can I get an abaya and a hijab to wear to work? All across Dubai, you may find a wide variety of gorgeous, traditional Muslim and Arabic clothing to purchase. I recommend Dubai Creek and Ibn Battuta Mall for anyone looking to shop on a tight budget. Of course, the Dubai Mall or the Mall of Emirates are the best places to shop for high-end, luxury things.
Traditionally, the answer is no.
What should visitors in the United Arab Emirates wear during Ramadan?
Ramadan, on the other hand, is one of the holiest Muslim festivals, and faithful Muslims celebrate it as one of the five primary pillars of their religious practice during this month.
So don’t take any chances! Bars may also be closed or difficult to come by; while clothing in public, please be courteous and conservative in your choices.
What can woman wear to the beach in Dubai?
Allow me to respond to your burning question: yes, you are permitted to wear a bikini to the beach! To think that this old “you have to wear a burkini” myth is still being spread, and that it is being spread in Dubai, of all places. It is predicted that the beaches and beach clubs will be crowded with international visitors and tourists, thus it is recommended that you bring swimwear with you. Is that what you’re saying? Whereas the laws are more flexible in a “tourist” place, the restrictions are more strict in a “local” location, where you are supposed to be more conservative.
- Nudity, thong bottoms, skimpy or see-through swimwear, and especially obscene swimwear are prohibited.
See what I’ve worn to Dubai’s beaches and beach clubs in the gallery below. Ladies’ Day at the Palazzo Versace in the Financial District You must remember that this is only applicable on the beach and in designated pool and beach club sections; I recommend covering up once again once you are back in the general public. I’m bringing my boyfriend, and I’m wondering what he should wear in Dubai. In Dubai, expats can get away with practically anything they choose to wear. I realize this is unfair.
What should a woman bring with her for a week in Dubai?
There will be four bottoms (1 trousers, 1 short and one skirt) and six shirts and one sweater.
Clubbing in Dubai: no hijab required!
The nightlife is one of the places when modesty norms are most often flouted. Because there is a low likelihood that orthodox Muslim women and men will be present at a club, there is also a low likelihood that wardrobe restrictions will apply. Crop-tops, skirts, and form-fitting dresses are all appropriate attire in Dubai’s nightclubs and nightlife venues.
What should I wear on a Dubai safari?
While there aren’t many restrictions in terms of modesty, you should take into consideration the heat, the sand, and the gorgeous photographs you’ll want to take while dressed for a safari. I always propose the following:
- Palazzo pants or capris that are loose-fitting
- Shoes with a tight toe (for adventure activities, but also because the sand is quite hot)
- Clothing with a bold pattern or color to stand out against the sandy background makes for excellent photographs.
How to dress in the other emirates: outfit ideas for Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman, and Umm Al Quwain
Emirates such as Sharjah and Abu Dhabi are close neighbors to Dubai, and they are the other two most visited emirates in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). If you’re planning a day trip to either emirate, you should be aware that both are considerably more conservative than the UAE capital of Dubai. Despite the fact that I would never dress in a disrespectful manner in Dubai, I would be much more modest in the other aspects of the country. In these emirates, you should also be cautious about excessive contact with males, cursing, or making any other vulgar gestures.
The dress code in Abu Dhabi appears to be the same as it is in Dubai. No. Abu Dhabi is a little more traditional than Dubai in terms of architecture. I prefer to compare Abu Dhabi to Beyonce and Dubai to Kim Kardashian, to name a few of examples.
What is the weather like in Dubai?
Warm! Some have compared it to being as hot as the pits of hell, and I can’t really argue with them. In Dubai, the weather is usually sunny–to the point that they have to generate their own fake rainfall via cloud seeding! As a result, you’ll at the very least be aware when it’s raining. The warmest summer days may reach temperatures of 115 degrees Fahrenheit. The average temperature in the spring and fall is between 70°F and 90°F. The coldest temperature I’ve ever experienced was approximately 65°F during the day, which was comfortable enough to wear a sweater and jeans in.
- The air conditioning system of the hotel Do you require warm clothing when in Dubai?
- During the winter, especially in heavily air-conditioned buildings, particularly at night while out in the desert, Dubai may be rather chilly.
- What should you wear in Dubai during the winter?
- However, a long sleeved shirt, pants, and perhaps a light jacket would suffice in this situation.
- It doesn’t get too chilly here at all!
Other Dubai Outfit Ideas:
I’m not going to go into every single site in Dubai, but here are some additional clothes that I’ve worn on different occasions in Dubai and that have worked out perfectly! A pair of loose-fitting black capris and a bodysuit to Madinat Jumeirah, a simple blush dress and heels to the Burj Al Arab, a bralette and jumpsuit while yachting in Dubai Marina, a fun off-the-shoulder at Dubai Miracle Gardens, and a simple cardigan, tank top, and loose pants while strolling around JLT, as well as a loose shirt and jeans to the Irish Village for St.
Simple tips for visiting women toalwaysdress appropriately in Dubai:
- Consider if this site is more suited to ex-pats or to residents of the area. View the place on Instagram and see what other people have worn while visiting the location
- When in doubt, opt with a more conservative ensemble. If you’re going to a new place for the first time, you can carry an extra set of clothes if you really want to. Eventually, you’ll become more adept at figuring things out on your own
- Always remember to have a scarf with you when you go out. Never leave home without one tucked away in your suitcase in case your plans change or anything else occurs and you are not adequately protected. It’s come in handy more than once
- Every location in Dubai is a photo opportunity. Always. So, even if you’re just here for a few days and want some excellent shots, always try to put in a little additional effort in terms of accessories or style to ensure that you’re never caught in a photo on a bad day.
It is hoped that you now have a better understanding of what you should pack for your next vacation to Dubai. If this is not the case, do not be concerned. In Dubai, there are a plethora of shopping chances for picking up new wardrobe components. Have you gotten a better sense of what to dress in Dubai as a result of this? Is there an outfit in particular that you were inspired by? Please let me know in the comments, and please pin the image below so that you can always access this useful instruction.
She is a full-time travel influencer, Gen Z travel marketing specialist, and public speaker that works in the travel industry full time.
Gabby Beckford’s most recent blog entries (See all of them)
What to Wear in Abu Dhabi & Dubai: 10 Must Have Fashion Items
This is the definitive guide to looking your best in the United Arab Emirates. You’ll find out what to wear in Abu Dhabi and what to wear in Dubai in this section. We’ll talk about the ten stylish products that are a must-have. You’ll wear these outfits again and over again in Abu Dhabi since they’re so comfortable and stylish. Along with this, you’ll learn about the female dress code in Abu Dhabi and have access to some exclusive Abu Dhabi travel information. We’re not talking about the traditional attire of the United Arab Emirates.
- So, if you’re wondering, “What should I wear in Abu Dhabi?” this is the answer.
- During your stay to Abu Dhabi, it is important that you show respect for the local culture and customs.
- Abu Dhabi’s dress code and behavior are dictated by the Muslim code of ethics, which may be found here.
- It does not incorporate typical behavioral routines, as the name suggests.
We recommend you to seek out another source for the most up-to-date information on the regulations of public display and social conduct in the United Arab Emirates. Getting intoxicated or expressing PDA, for example, are both strictly prohibited.
A Note About Modesty
The dress code of the United Arab Emirates is well-known for being more permissive than in its Middle Eastern counterparts. Women are not required to dress in the traditional clothing of the United Arab Emirates. Although you are not required to wear a headscarf or traditional Muslim apparel, the greatest advice I can provide is to “Practice Modesty.” All of Abu Dhabi’s clothing regulations revolve on the concept of modest dress. In public locations such as shopping malls and parks, this is especially crucial.
- Nothing that is too tight
- Nothing that is too transparent
- No inappropriate images or words Do not expose your shoulders or your knees, and do not expose your cleavage.
The dress code for tourists in Abu Dhabi varies depending on where you are in the city. In beaches, the rules are a little looser, but at mosques, the rules are considerably stricter. The clothing code for the Abu Dhabi Grand Mosque stipulates that you must cover your head, your legs up to your ankles, and your arms up to your wrists, among other things. Regardless of the mosque you visit, the basic Dubai dress code still applies (meaning nothing too tight, no profanity or transparent fabrics).
This is due to the fact that all guests are given with traditional clothing at no additional expense.
Climate in the UAE
Warm weather is expected. The majority of the United Arab Emirates is made up of desert. It shares a boundary with the stunning Persian Gulf. As a result, it is a popular beach location that receives little rain. Summer (from May to September) is the most inconvenient season to visit. In September, the temperature in Abu Dhabi might reach 105°F (40°C) or higher. Many businesses and tourist sites simply close their doors during this period. The months of December, January, and February are the coldest in Abu Dhabi, with temperatures averaging around 20 degrees Celsius.
- This may be an excellent option for individuals who do not enjoy melting in the sun.
- A light jacket would enough for the colder months.
- The ideal time to travel to the United Arab Emirates is during the fall and spring seasons.
- The weather in Abu Dhabi in April is ideal for travelers searching for a warm, sunny, and relaxing beach holiday.
- When traveling to Abu Dhabi, what should a woman wear?
These crucial items are developed to match the approved dress code in the United Arab Emirates, and you’ll wear them again and again! These components are a good fit for one another. They’re intended to be used in conjunction with one another in order to conserve room in your bag.
1. Midi Sundress
The nicest gowns in Abu Dhabi are modest, yet they are very feminine in design. You’ll need a midi-length sundress for this occasion! Because they reach below the knee, midi length dresses are really fashionable right now. They are also pretty modest because they are so short. Obtaining a dress with short sleeves is now the key to success. Straps made of spaghetti will not suffice. You may choose from a scooped, sweetheart, or V-shaped neckline for your dress. Just be cautious not to disclose any cleavage in this situation.
- Recently, linen has become increasingly trendy.
- Linen fibers are derived from flax plants, and as a result, they are extremely robust and absorbent.
- Linen is a sumptuous fabric, and luxury is something that Abu Dhabi is known for in spades.
- Pair your midi sundress with a Panama hat, bright jewelry, and clunky shoes for a summery look.
- Make adjustments to your shoes and accessories to get the style you choose, whether it is more casual or more formal.
2. Wide Brim Sunhat
The weather in Abu Dhabi and Dubai is extremely hot, extremely hot, extremely scorching! The sun is shining relentlessly, and rain is exceedingly improbable. The opportunity to enjoy local beaches, hotel pools, and island escapes will be available to you. Take a look at these well rated Dubai hotels with direct beach access. Stylish sunhats with a broad brim are the ideal complement to your Abu Dhabi attire. It is both functional and stylish! In addition, sunhats are vital since they protect your sensitive skin from the harmful UV radiation.
- It’s also the most effective way to prevent skin malignancies such as melanoma.
- Pair this with your favorite bikini, cover-up, and shoes for a traditional look.
- Swimsuits in neutral colors with eye-catching accents are my favorite.
- Sunhats featuring inscriptions have been increasingly fashionable in recent years.
- These look great when paired with a plain black swimsuit and vibrant accessories.
- If text on a sunhat isn’t your thing, you’ll have no trouble finding a more straightforward option.
This will transform your everyday sunhat into something spectacular! The great accessory for women in Abu Dhabi, no doubt about it! Your sunhat will look fantastic with your maxi sundress, as would your sunglasses. More on this in a moment.
3. Flowy Maxi Sundress
A maxi sundress is the ideal dress for the United Arab Emirates! I’m referring to the sort of dress that is long, flowing, and catches in the wind. Pastel hues or neutral colors such as white or black will be the best choices for your beautiful Abu Dhabi outfit. Cotton and linen are examples of natural fabrics that you should use. By default, this is the ideal Abu Dhabi dress for ladies since it covers your legs completely! Additionally, make certain that it has thick straps that drop over your shoulders.
When it comes to maxi sundresses in Abu Dhabi, what do people wear?
It goes nicely with your wide-brimmed sunhat, don’t you think?
A jumpsuit is the perfect piece of Abu Dhabi apparel to make a statement! The most flattering jumpsuits are those that are full-length and cover your shoulders. What to Wear in Dubai: If you’re thinking what to wear in Dubai, a striking jumpsuit is your best friend. When I say “statement,” I’m referring to anything out of the ordinary or distinctive. Something that makes a statement! Choose a vibrant hue or a graphic pattern that stands out. This is your chance to select a fabric or cut that is one of a kind.
- They’re a space saver and a head turner all in one.
- Take a look at these fascinating date ideas for couples in Dubai.
- My jumpsuit would look great with some flat sandals and a large, floppy sunhat if I were to wear it to the beach.
- Bringing a sassy designer purse and some white chunky shoes would be my go-to outfit for a day of touring in the city.
- Consider a silk headband or one-of-a-kind pieces of jewelry.
5. Modest Swimsuit
Let’s take a moment to talk about the dress code for the Abu Dhabi beach. I’m sure the majority of you are wondering* if it is permissible to wear a bikini in Dubai. The answer is a resounding yes! However, you may want to consider which beaches you intend to visit before making your decision. Private beaches (such as those owned by hotels and apartment complexes) are more easygoing than public beaches. You may pretty much wear any type of bikini you want to this event. If you want to attend a public beach, you may want to go for a more modestAbu Dhabi beaches bikini, on the other hand.
Avoid thong bottoms, transport materials, and anything else that appears to be too revealing.
It’s also vital to remember that the overall clothing code is more loose near the shore than it is elsewhere.
As a result, shorts and sundresses that are shorter in length are acceptable. But you must wear a cover-up over your swimwear! It is not suitable to wear a bikini anywhere other than on the beach or in the water.
6. Designer Accessories
Those who own high-end designer items can show them off in this setting. Women’s clothes in Abu Dhabi is mostly focused on high fashion. Women with complete burqa dresses and Prada handbags are typical sightings in the city. Jimmy Choo heels are a must-have. Bring along your Louis Vuitton purse, your Gucci sunglasses, and your Chanel sneakers for the occasion. Whatever you’ve got, put it to good use. A few important fashion pieces are required in this setting.
7. City Shorts
I’m sure you’re wondering what’s going on at this point. Is it permissible to wear shorts in Dubai? Is it permissible to wear shorts in Abu Dhabi? Bermuda shorts are the best option in Abu Dhabi since short-shorts are not acceptable clothing. Bermuda shorts are cut slightly above the knee, which allows them to be worn in accordance with the Dubai women’s dress code. They look particularly good when paired with a nice branded tee or a simple tee and a Panama hat. It’s a simple, casual ensemble, so make a statement with your shoes and accessories by going large and flashy.
8. Flowy Statement Pants
Wide-leg pants are another important fashion piece that is appropriate for the Dubai tourist dress code. I’m talking about pants that are vibrant, colorful, and flowery. You should try to find anything made of silk if at all possible. Combine them with your favorite white shoes for a stylish and comfortable look. Style in the European tradition. This is the ideal wardrobe for a day of sightseeing. If you can locate a modest enough top and headscarf, you could even be able to turn this ensemble into fashionable Abu Dhabimosque attire!
You should never show any part of your stomach to anyone!
Fortunately, there aren’t any limits on shoes in the dress code for female employees. Dubai is scorching hot, scorching hot, scorching hot! As a result, you’ll require a pair of sandals. Bring one pair of flat sandals and one pair of platform, strappy sandals, if you don’t mind me asking. This pair of platform sandals will be ideal for wearing on the beach, beside the pool, or to a restaurant. You may pair them with other types of suitable attire in Dubai, such as a maxi dress, a midi dress, or a pair of wide-leg silk trousers, to complete your look.
10. Silk Scarf
When you go to the mosque, you may use it to cover your head, wrap it around your pocketbook, or use it to create a dramatic hair decoration with it. It is possible that this content contains affiliate links. For additional information, please see our disclaimer.