In order to get a tourist visa to the UAE, you need to get in touch with one of the UAE-based airlines, a tour agency or a hotel (where you intend to stay) in the UAE who will apply for visa on your behalf to the official visa-issuing authorities in the UAE.
How long does it take to get a visa for Dubai?
Visa processing time is approximately 3 to 4 working days. Entry into the UAE is subject to immigration approval. All visas are valid to enter Dubai for 60 days from the date of issue, except the 96‑hour and 48‑hour visas, which are valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
How much bank balance is required for Dubai visa?
The bank statement must be originally stamped by the bank and must have a minimum balance of not less than AED 3000. originally stamped by the bank) will be accepted.
How can I get job in Dubai?
Tips on how to get a job in Dubai
- Understanding the market is the key to success.
- Keep a close eye on the employment and visa policies.
- Booming industries in Dubai.
- Apply online after updating your resume or CV.
- Get the right visa type.
- Documentation required to get a job in Dubai.
- Other mandatory documents required.
How much does a 3 month Dubai visa cost?
The 90 days Dubai visa cost for a standard single entry visa is INR 14,555. This 90 days Dubai visa fees is inclusive of service charge and tax. The 90 days Dubai visa price for a multiple entry Visa is INR 35,230.
Is Dubai on the red list?
Travel to Dubai has been off limits for most of 2021 as the United Arab Emirates was added to the red list back in January to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
Which documents are required for Dubai visa?
The following documents are required to avail a tourist visa for Dubai:
- Filled Visa Application form.
- Visa Fee.
- Passport photographs.
- Copy of flight ticket.
- Travel Insurance.
- Passport copy of the sponsor.
Do you need show money in Dubai?
Financial record or ‘ show money’ not needed to enter Dubai, official clarified. A top official from the General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs (GDRFA) debunked reports that all incoming tourist visa holders are required to present ‘financial records’ or ‘show money’ to enter Dubai.
How much is a 2 year visa for Dubai?
Fees for the Dubai 2 Years Visa It can cost you around USD 4000 along with the processing fees. If you are applying for the cancellation then the visa fee is non-refundable. The company needs to bear all the expenses if you are the employee working there in Dubai.
What are the reasons for Dubai visa rejection?
Common reasons for Dubai Visa rejection.
- Incomplete applications.
- Solo travellers.
- Overnight stay on your last Dubai visa.
- Handwritten passports.
- Application errors.
- No prior cancellation of a Dubai visa.
- Previous visa application without entering the country.
- Passport occupation.
Can I move to Dubai without a job?
Since there is no way for foreigners to receive permanent residency or citizenship in the UAE, there is logically no true Golden Visa. However, through investment into the country, expats can receive 3-year, renewable temporary residency to live abroad long-term in Dubai without having to seek employment.
What jobs are in-demand in Dubai?
WHAT ARE THE MOST IN-DEMAND JOBS IN DUBAI?
- JOBS IN ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE.
- JOBS IN RISK AND SECURITY MANAGEMENT.
- DIGITALISATION AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE JOBS.
- RECRUITMENT AND HR JOBS IN DUBAI.
- JOBS IN DUBAI’S LEGAL SECTOR.
- DATA-ENTRY SPECIALISTS OR ADMIN ASSISTANTS.
- SOCIAL MEDIA AND MARKETING SPECIALISTS.
UAE visa information
Applicants for visas and sponsorships should submit their applications to the Abu Dhabi Emirates Ticketing Office, located at Al Sawari Tower C, Corniche Road, Abu Dhabi, UAE. Visa services are available from Sunday through Wednesday (8.30am to 5pm) Thursday is a working day (8.30am to 4.30pm) Fridays, Saturdays, and public holidays are all off days. The Emirates Ticketing Office in Ajman Sheikh Rashid Bin Humaid Street is home to the Escape Tower. Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (9am to 8pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
Service for visas is available from Saturday through Wednesday (8.30am to 6pm) and on Thursday (from 8am to 6pm) (8.30am to 5.30pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
Visa services are available from Sunday through Thursday (7am to 2pm) Fridays, Saturdays, and public holidays are all off days.
: +61 4 504 7300 [email protected] is the e-mail address to use.
- to 2.30 p.m.), Friday (7 a.m.
- to 12 noon) (9am to 4pm) Sundays and public holidays are off limits.
- Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (10am to 5pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
- Visa services are available on a daily basis (10am to 6pm) VFS Global Services is an acronym that stands for VFS Global Services.
- Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (9am to 7pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
- Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (9am to 6pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
Welcome to DUBAI VISA PROCESSING CENTRE (DVPC)
Greetings, Applicants We would like to inform you that the Bangalore VFS center has been relocated to the following address: VFS GLOBAL22, Gopalan Innovation Mall, Bannerghatta Main Rd,Sarakki Industrial Layout, 3rd Phase, J. P. Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka 560076VFS GLOBAL22, Gopalan Innovation Mall, Bannerghatta Main Rd,Sarakki Industrial Layout, 3rd Phase, J. P. Please keep in mind that the new location’s admission criteria for the visa application center are listed below. All customers must be fully vaccinated (anyone who has received both doses of the vaccine and 14 days have elapsed since the administration of the second dose) in accordance with the most recent order issued by the Government of Karnataka in order to be permitted entry into the mall with immediate effect.
You will be required to demonstrate evidence of immunization before entering our office by submitting the following documents:
- COWIN Certificate in tangible form
- OR, confirmation using the Arogya Setu app
Customers who are only partially or completely immunized will be required to schedule a new appointment. We ask for your help in adhering to the policies outlined above so that we can continue to offer a safe workplace for our customers and employees. Customers who will be coming in the United Arab Emirates (Dubai) on or after July 7, 2020, can apply for their visas. Upon arrival, customers are asked to bring the following documentation with them:
- A new appointment will be required for consumers who are just partially or completely immunized. For the sake of providing a safe atmosphere for our clients, we ask for your assistance in adhering to the policies listed above. The visa application process will begin on or after July 7, 2020, for customers who will be arriving in the UAE (Dubai). Clients must have the following documentation with them at all times:
Prior to submitting your applications, please ensure that you are aware of any applicable foreign travel rules in your home country.
Visas For Non-US Citizens
If you are a citizen of one of the countries listed below, you will only be able to get a visa upon arrival. Please ensure that you have the following items with you before to departure:
- A valid passport (which should not have expired more than six (6) months before the anticipated time of arrival in the UAE)
- An airline ticket for a round-trip flight or a confirmed ticket to another location
|Colombia||Costa Rica||Croatia||Cyprus||Czech Republic|
|Romania||Russian Federation||St. Vincent and the Grenadines||San Marino||Saudi Arabia|
|United Kingdom||United States||Uruguay||Vatican City|
Citizens of the Republic of India
- All Indian citizens who hold valid U.S. visas, green cards, United Kingdom Resident Permits, or European Union resident permits can obtain an entry visa upon arrival in the UAE, which is valid for 14 days and costs AED 100
- They have the option to extend their stay for an additional 14 days for AED 250
- And all documents must be valid for at least six months from the expected time of arrival in the UAE).
If you do not belong to one of the above-mentioned nations, please keep the following in mind:
- Visas for visit, work, tourist, or transit purposes are not issued by the Embassy for ordinary/tourist passport holders. It is necessary to have your visit visa handled within the UAE by your sponsor (host), and it is essential that you acquire a copy of the visa from your sponsor (host) before departing. It is recommended that you get your tourist visa handled by visa agents or hotels in the United Arab Emirates and that you obtain a copy of your visa from them before coming to the United Arab Emirates. It is possible to travel to the UAE without obtaining a visa in advance if you contact the airline company that will fly you there (Fly Emirates or Etihad Airways) and inquire about the possibility of traveling to the UAE without obtaining a visa in advance, as well as whether you can obtain a visit or tourist visa from them. Before flying to the United Arab Emirates, be certain that you have received a copy of your visa.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Keep up with the latest developments in UAE-US relations and UAE Embassy operations.
How to Apply for a Visa to Visit Dubai, UAE
In the case of a brief visit, you will not require a visa to enter Dubai. ) Photo courtesy of Sam Robinson through Photodisc/Getty Images. ) Whether it’s the whirlpooling sands of the desert or the sparkling, glittering skylines of the metropolis, Dubai is a place of contrasts, adventure, and luxury. Dubai, which is located in the Middle Eastern country of the United Arab Emirates, has risen to enormous prominence among business visitors in recent years. It has also grown in popularity as a tourist destination, thanks to its numerous hotels, huge retail malls, and thrilling activities.
If you intend to stay in Dubai for an extended period of time, you will need to apply for a visa before departing for the country.
Go to the website of the Embassy of the United Arab Emirates in Washington, D.C. (uae-embassy.org) to obtain a visa application form, which may be downloaded. You can also stop by the Department of Consular Services in or around Washington, D.C. to acquire the papers and have any questions answered if you live in or near the city.
Simply download and fill out the form with all of the necessary information in the specified fields. Information on you and your party includes your full name, nationality, place of birth and date of birth, names of those traveling with you, information on your sponsor or host in the country – such as a U.S. Embassy, U.S. Consulate, or the university where you are enrolled as a student – and the address of where you will be staying while in the country.
Produce two copies to send along with extra documents, which should include a copy of your passport, which should be valid for at least three months – but ideally six – beyond the date you anticipate to arrive in Dubai, as well as two original passport photographs.
In addition, you’ll need to submit a letter from your company, the Department of State, the Department of the Navy, or any other U.S. government agency outlining your position and the reason for your trip to the country.
Send or drop off all of the papers to the Embassy of the United Arab Emirates in Washington, D.C., along with a prepaid, self-addressed envelope with a tracking number, which can be sent using FedEx, the United States Postal Service, UPS, or other courier service.
Expect to wait at least three business days for your application to be approved by the embassy and other appropriate authorities. Once your application has been granted, you will be issued a multiple-entry visa that is valid for five years. Unless you’re planning to work in Dubai for an extended amount of time, you’ll be permitted to remain for up to 180 days in a single visit. A single-entry visa valid for two months will be issued in this scenario, and the embassy in the United Arab Emirates will work on obtaining a work permit for you during that period.
- To find out if your airline offers online visa application services, contact the company that provides the service. Using the “Manage a Booking” option on Emirates Airline’s website (emirates.com), travelers may complete their visa applications and pay for them while on the plane. You’ll need to submit your visa application at least four working days before your scheduled arrival date.
To find out if your airline offers online visa application services, contact the company that operates the airline. Using the “Manage a Booking” option on Emirates Airline’s website (emirates.com), travellers may complete their visa applications and pay for them while on the flight. The visa must be obtained at least four working days before your scheduled arrival; else, the visa will not be issued.
US Visa Dubai – How to Apply for US Visa From Dubai?
Before coming to the United States, holders of United Arab Emirates passports need apply for a visa through their respective governments. Every national of the United Arab Emirates who wishes to enter the United States must do so with a visa. When traveling to the United Arab Emirates for both immigrant and nonimmigrant purposes, citizens of the United Arab Emirates are needed to get a visa. If you have a passport from one of the 40 countries covered by the United States Visa Waiver Program and you live in Dubai, you may not be required to get a visa to visit the United States as a tourist.
You may use this US visa Checker to determine whether or not you need to submit an application for a visa to the United States from Dubai:
USA Visit Visa from Dubai
In order to go to the United States for business or vacation, you must first get a USA Visit Visa from Dubai. There are two types of visas for visiting the United States:
- If you want to go to the United States for business purposes, you should apply for a US Business Visa from Dubai. This visa is also referred to as the B1 Visa
- If you desire to travel to the United States for tourist purposes, you should apply for a US Tourist Visa from Dubai. The B2 Visa is another name for this type of visa.
In order to go to the United States for business purposes, you must first get a US Business Visa from Dubai. When traveling to the United States for tourist purposes, you need apply for a US Tourist Visa from Dubai, which is also known as the B1 Visa. Alternatively, the B2 Visa is referred to.
US Visa Application From Dubai
To apply for a visa to the United States from Dubai, you must complete a number of steps. For a successful US visa application from Dubai, follow these straightforward and time-saving procedures:
- Check to see what sort of visa you require for the United States. Obtain information on where you should submit your application in Dubai
- And Complete the online application form
- Pay the visa cost
- And submit the application. Make an appointment for a visa interview with the United States in Dubai
- Obtain the documentation needed to apply for a visa to the United States from Dubai. Attend the visa interview if you are eligible.
Check what type of US visa you need
The visas for Dubai residents issued by the United States are divided into two categories: In all categories, there are subcategories that are based on the reason for your visit to the United States. It is important to note that selecting the appropriate visa is critical. In the event that you submit an application for the incorrect visa, your application will be refused. The entire procedure of applying for a US visa in Dubai is dependent on the type of visa you are looking for. Please keep in mind that this information is intended for people who are applying for a nonimmigrant visa to the United States from Dubai.
We recommend that you read our post on how to apply for a US visa in Abu Dhabi if you want to know more about the process. While if you want to apply for a US immigrant visa in Abu Dhabi, you should read our article on “Immigrant Visas to the United States,” which is available in English.
Check where you need to apply in Dubai
All applicants for US visas from the United Arab Emirates must submit their applications to either the US Embassy or the Consulate General in Dubai. If you are a resident of Dubai, you will need to submit your application to the US Consulate General in Dubai. Information about the United States. Consulate General of Dubai, United Arab Emirates Phone: +971-4-309-4000Address:Corner of Al Seef Rd. and Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Rd, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Complete the online application form
By filling out the online application form, you can continue your visa application for the United States from Dubai. The DS-160 form is another name for this document. You may fill out the DS-160 form online by visiting the following website:
- Using the Consular Electronic Application Center, or by contracting with a third-party organization such as VisaExpress
Pay the visa feeschedule a US Visa appointment in Dubai
Consular Electronic Application Center, or by enlisting the assistance of a third-party organization such as VisaExpress.
- Input the confirmation number from the DS-160
- Complete the procedure of returning courier documents
- The nonimmigrant visa (MRV) application cost must be paid. Schedule an appointment with the Consular Section
Collect the required documents for a US visa from Dubai
Every visa application for a US visa in Dubai must include a number of papers, according to the US authorities. It is with the use of these documents that they can determine whether or not you should be granted a visa. You should pay close attention to the contents of these materials. Make certain that they submit all of them in accordance with the requirements. The following are the typical papers that must be submitted in order to apply for a visa to the United States from Dubai:
- Page confirming that you have successfully completed the DS-160 form
- This is your Passport. It must be valid for at least another 6 months beyond the date on which you want to depart the United States. Aside from that, it must include at least one blank page so that the visa sticker may be adhered to the front of it. A recent image taken for a US Visa. It should be 5 by 5 cm in size and color, and it should have been taken within the past 6 months. In the event that you have already uploaded a photograph to the DS-160 application form, there is no need to submit another photograph. Confirmation of your US Visa appointment (if applicable)
- Receipts for the visa application fee that has been paid
- Previous visas to the United States (if any)
- Proof of a criminal record is required. A police certificate, also known as an ACRO, is required and should be obtained from the appropriate authorities in your country of residence. It reveals whether or whether you have ever been arrested, warned, or convicted of anything. If you have ever been denied entry into or deported from the United States, you must additionally present documentation in this respect that explains the grounds for the deportation or denial of your application.
Documents required for US tourist visa from Dubai
If you wish to apply for a tourist visa to the United States from Dubai, you must provide the following additional papers to the Dubai Consulate:
- A letter of introduction Provide a brief explanation of the aim of your journey in this letter
- Financial or bank documents to demonstrate that you have the financial means to remain in the United States
- Relationships with your own nation. This might be evidence that you have a family in Dubai, an employment contract, a lease, or a property deed in Dubai, all of which you want to return to
- Optional letter of invitation for a US visa from friends or relatives in the United States
- Please bring your transcripts or diploma if you are currently enrolled as a student. If you’re going to work, bring these items:
- A letter from your company
- Pay stubs for the last three months
- And a resume.
- Photocopies showing your relative’s immigration status in the United States. If you are visiting relatives or friends who live in the United States, you must get a visa. Report on medical conditions. If you are travelling for medical reasons, this is a must.
It is recommended that you get travel health insurance coverage for the duration of your full stay in the United States before attending the visa interview in person.
Attend the visa interview in Dubai
A visa interview is required for all candidates between the ages of 14 and 79 who wish to apply for a visa. The interview is a critical component of a Dubai resident’s visa application for the United States. Make certain that you there for the interview on schedule. If you arrive late for your appointment, it will be canceled automatically. Before the interview, you will have your biometrics done on the same day as the interview. While you are waiting for your appointment, the consular employees will come into your room and review your application materials in their possession.
When you arrive for this appointment, the interviewer will ask you a few questions about your upcoming trip.
Your responses must be consistent with the information included in your documents.
The knowledgeable VisaExpress representatives will carefully manage your application and provide you with any assistance you require while in the United States.
US Visa Application Processing Time in Dubai
An interview with a visa officer is required for all candidates between the ages of 14 and 79 who wish to get a visa. In order to obtain a US visa for Dubai residents, they must first complete an interview. Make certain that you arrive for the interview on time! Getting to your appointment late will result in your appointment being rescheduled. You will have your biometrics taken on the same day as the interview, just before to the interview itself. While you are waiting for your appointment, the consular employees will come into your room and inspect your application paperwork and other materials.
You will be asked some questions about your vacation during this appointment with the interviewer.
You must ensure that your responses are consistent with the information included in your documents.
During your time in the United States, the knowledgeable VisaExpress representatives will attentively handle your application and provide you with any assistance you may require. Obtaining a Visitor’s Visa
In Case of Visa Denial
If your visa application for the United States from Dubai is denied, you still have the option to reapply. However, you will be required to pay the visa cost each time you submit a new application. The evidence that the reasons for the earlier rejection are no longer valid must be shown in order for your application to be considered for consideration.
Can I get a visa on arrival in Dubai?
IVisa | This page was last updated on February 4, 2022. When it comes to acquiring a visa for a trip to Dubai, you have a number of alternatives to choose from. If you do not come from a visa-exempt nation, you can obtain a visa on arrival in Dubai, and you can also apply for a visa online if you want to do so. That is, of course, if you are eligible. When it comes to obtaining a visa on arrival, you must fly with one of the recognized carriers, which include Emirates, Etihad, Air Arabia, Air Astana, Flydubai, Turkish Airlines, and Indigo Airlines, in order to be eligible for one at the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Accordant to UAE visa policy, any nations that are qualified for a visa on arrival can also apply in advance utilizing the electronic visa system that was implemented by the United Arab Emirates in 2015. iVisa is one of the firms that can assist you with your online visa application. You will not be required to pick up your visa at the Etihad service desk at the airport because the firm employs their services. The UAE visa will be sent to you by e-mail from iVisa.
Do I need a visa to visit the UAE?
What you can do will be determined on your nationality. You may use our Visa Checker to see whether you are eligible for an eVisa to the UAE. Simply enter your place of origin and the UAE as your destination to see if you are eligible.
What is a UAE eVisa?
It is an official document that grants you permission to travel to and from the United Arab Emirates. It is electronically linked to your passport and serves as proof of your travel authorization.
How long can I stay in the UAE with an eVisa?
Visitors who have obtained an eVisa can stay in the UAE for a maximum of 30 days in total during a single visit. Your visit is strictly confined to business or tourist purposes, and you are not permitted to seek paid job or employment during your stay.
What are the documents required to apply?
For a single entry, visitors holding an eVisa can stay in the UAE for a total of 30 days in total. Due to the stringent restrictions on your visit, you are not permitted to pursue paid job or employment.
- Valid passport– All applicants are needed to have a passport that is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of their arrival in the United Arab Emirates. Make certain that the scan is in JPEG format before submitting it as a passport scan. Passport photo– the photograph must fulfill the requirements for use as a passport photograph. Make certain that the photo is shot against a white background and that you are looking directly at the camera. You are not permitted to wear glasses or hat unless you have religious grounds for doing so. You will receive an e-mail copy of your visa when you submit your online application. Make sure your email address is valid. You must have access to your account in order to print the visa, so be sure you have that access. You will be required to make a payment throughout the application process, which is why you must have a way of making an online payment. Payment methods accepted by iVisa include credit/debit cards, PayPal, WeChat, and Alipay.
Valid passport– All applicants are needed to have a passport that is valid for at least another 6 months after their date of arrival in the United Arab Emirates. Make certain that the scan is in JPEG format when using a passport scanner. It is necessary to have a passport photo taken that meets the requirements of the passport photo standard. Make certain that the photograph is shot against a white background and that you are looking directly at the camera in the photograph. Unless you have a religious motive, you are not permitted to wear glasses or wear a hat.
You must have access to your account in order to print the visa; thus, be sure you have access to it.
Payment methods accepted by iVisa include credit/debit cards, PayPal, WeChat, and Alipay
How long is the UAE eVisa valid?
The UAE eVisa is valid for 60 days from the date of issuance.
What are the processing times and prices?
There are three alternatives available:
- Typical processing takes 7 Business Days and costs USD 153.50 (service fees included)
- Expedited processing takes 10 Business Days and costs USD 153.50 (service fees included). The total cost of your visa is USD 185.00 if you choose expedited processing, which means you will obtain your visa within 5 business days (service fees included)
- Processing on a super-rush basis is the most expedient choice. In only three business days, you will receive your eVisa, for which you will be charged USD 225.50 (service costs included).
Typical processing takes 7 Business Days and costs USD 153.50 (service fees included); expedited processing takes 10 Business Days and costs USD 153.50. Rush processing– you will receive your visa in 5 business days, and the total cost of the visa is USD 185.00. You will obtain your visa in 5 business days (service fees included) ; Processing on a super-rush basis is the most expedient method available today. eVisas are issued in 3 business days or less; a cost of USD 225.50 (service fees included) will be levied.
How long does it take to apply for a UAE eVisa?
Only a few pieces of information must be entered into the application form, and the entire process will take less than 10 minutes. After that, iVisa will take care of everything else. We will tell you as soon as the status of your application has been determined.
How can I apply for a UAE eVisa?
The application for an eVisa to the United Arab Emirates may be completed in three simple steps:
- The first step will require you to fill up some basic information about yourself. In addition, you must select the processing time from among the alternatives listed previously. After that, you will be asked to review step one and complete the payment
- This is the second step. An online questionnaire serves as the final stage. It is at this moment that you will need to upload a scan of your passport. In some cases, further documentation may be necessary
- However, this is dependent on the individual’s circumstances.
To begin, please click here. After you have completed your form, you must submit it and wait for your visa to come. If you want assistance in completing your application, iVisa offers a superb support service that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Do I need to get a UAE eVisa for my kids too?
Yes. All foreign nationals wishing to travel to the United Arab Emirates require a visa, including children. Parents can submit applications on behalf of their children at the same time as their own applications.
How can I apply for my family or friends?
You can use this form to apply for friends or family members. Simply ensure that you have all of the necessary documentation (you can see above in this article). If you are applying for only one friend or family member, you can submit your application here and include his or her information. When applying for more than one individual, you can do so by selecting ‘Add additional applicant’ from the application form and entering all of the necessary information.
What can I do if I make a mistake in my application?
It is always possible to make a mistake. If this is the case, please contact one of our customer service specialists as soon as possible so that they can assist you. Your eVisa is linked to your passport number; thus, if we have already submitted your application, you will be unable to make any changes and will be required to reapply; however, we will not charge you for a second service fee.
Is it safe to use iVisa to get my UAE eVisa?
IVisa ensures the highest level of security and confidentiality for your personal information, and we make significant investments in the protection of our database. Your personal information is in the best possible hands. You may read the testimonies of hundreds of satisfied customers by clicking here.
I have more unresolved questions, where can I find more info?
Please click here to begin a live conversation with one of our customer care specialists for a faster resolution. Alternatively, you may discover further information and frequently asked questions here.
Dubai Visa Rules
Please click here to begin a live conversation with one of our customer care specialists for a quicker resolution.
For further information and frequently asked questions, please see the following link:
New Dubai (UAE) visa rules for GCC residents
If you are a GCC resident (a passenger who holds a resident visa for Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, or Oman) traveling to the United Arab Emirates, you will be required to get an e-visa prior to your departure on April 29, 2016. You will not be eligible for a visa on arrival if you travel to this country. You may apply for an e-visa at certain flydubaitravel stores or by visiting the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs Dubaiwebsite, which both provide more information.
Apply for your Dubai (UAE) visa through flydubai
For travelers from Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, and Oman who are GCC residents and want to go to the United Arab Emirates after April 29, 2016, you will need to apply for an e-visa before leaving their home country. A visa on arrival will not be available to you. You may apply for an e-visa at certain flydubaitravel stores or by visiting the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs Dubaiwebsite, which both have English versions.
Dubai (UAE) visa application forms
For travelers from Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, and Oman who are GCC residents and want to go to the United Arab Emirates after April 29, 2016, you will need to get an e-visa in advance of your trip. When you arrive at the airport, you will not be eligible for a visa. The General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs Dubaiwebsite provides information on how to apply for an e-visa.
|TouristShort term, single entry||30 days from arrival date||YES|
|TouristShort term, multiple entry||Valid for 30 days from first entry||YES|
|Long termSingle entry||90 days from arrival date||YES|
|Long termMultiple entry||Valid for 90 days from first entry||YES|
*Visas can be extended a total of two times. Each extension allows the holder to remain in the nation for an extra 30 days without having to leave the country. The renewal should be completed prior to the expiration of the visa or first extension. Is a visa required for travel to the United Arab Emirates? Those who are citizens of the GCC nations of Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman and Saudi Arabia do not require a visa to go to the United Arab Emirates. If you are a national of one of the following countries, you will immediately be awarded a free 30-day visa upon arrival in the UAE:
|AndorraArgentinaAustraliaBruneiCanadaHong KongIreland||JapanKazakhstanMalaysiaMonacoNew ZealandSan MarinoSingapore||South KoreaUnited KingdomUkraineUSAVatican City|
If you are a national of one of the countries listed below, you will be immediately awarded a free 90-day multiple entry visa upon arrival in the United Arab Emirates.
If your nation is not included in the above lists, you will be required to get a visa before traveling to the United Arab Emirates. Visa requirements can change at any time without notice, so it’s a good idea to double-check with the UAE Embassy in your home country or with the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs in Dubai to make sure you don’t need a visa before you travel (GDRFA-D). What are the requirements for obtaining a visa to the United Arab Emirates with flydubai?
- It is necessary for you to complete the flydubai Visa Application Form. In order to travel, your passport must be valid for a minimum of six months on the day of departure. If you have traveled to the UAE in the past, you will be required to show documentation of your journey. Please send the pages of your passport with the most recent entry/exit stamps
- Machine-readable passports that are in acceptable shape are required. Visa applications for unaccompanied kids and unaccompanied students are not accepted. It is required that you hold an active UAE residency permit with at least 6 months validity at the time of application if you are applying on your family’s behalf. When applying for a UAE visa, dependents such as spouses, children under the age of 23 and parents over the age of 60 will be required to supply information as well as additional supporting papers.
To be able to receive your visa, you must have a confirmed and paid round-trip reservation with flydubai. You will be able to make this reservation after your visa has been approved. Note that the acceptance of a visa application is contingent on the approval of immigration.
It is possible that the browser you are using is incompatible with our website. Please update your web browser to the most recent version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer, or download a different web browser altogether.
How to apply for a Dubai working visa
When relocating to a new nation, it is customary to think about what type of visa you will require – and the UAE is no different. When planning to live and work in Dubai, if you are not a national of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) or the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), you will be needed to apply for a visa before being permitted to live and work in the city. It is possible to visit Dubai with a variety of various sorts of visas, but only certain of them will enable you to legally work in the emirate.
Types of visas and entry permits
There are several sorts of visas 1that will allow you to visit the United Arab Emirates, including the following:
- Visa on arrival– this type of entrance permission is issued to visitors to the UAE who are only in the country for a short amount of time, up to 30 or 90 days. Your nationality determines whether or not you will be granted a visa on arrival, as well as how long that visa will be valid for. Tourist visa– this entrance permit is for people who are not qualified for a visa on arrival and who wish to visit the country as a tourist. Those who do not qualify for a visa on arrival but who are traveling via the UAE will be granted a transit visa
- This entrance permit is valid for 90 days. Patient visa– this type of entry visa allows people, as well as their companions, to enter the country for medical treatment purposes. Retirement visa – This type of residency visa allows UAE citizens to continue to live in Dubai after they have retired from their employment. If you purchase a home or make an investment in a business in the United Arab Emirates, you are eligible to dwell in the country.
Work authorization and a resident visa are required in the emirate in order to be employed there (evidence of employment). The first step in obtaining a Dubai work visa before relocating to the United Arab Emirates is to locate employment. As your employer will be your sponsor, it will be your employer’s obligation to submit your application for a work permit and a resident visa on your behalf. Once a permission has been obtained, the procedure may begin. Following that, the expat will be permitted to enter the nation and remain for a period of two months.
With a visiting visa such as the visa on arrival or the tourist visa, it is feasible to enter Dubai and find work while you are there, with your potential company sponsoring your stay.
You will also not be allowed to work until your application has been approved.
As the sponsor, it is their obligation to offer some level of basic coverage for its participants.
Husband or wife visa
Your spouse, if he or she presently works in Dubai, can become your sponsor — as well as the sponsor of any children you or your partner may have together. This will enable you and your children to reside in the city, and it will also provide you a work visa in the United Arab Emirates. Men and women must fulfill separate requirements when seeking to sponsor their families. The requirements are as follows:
- A man must earn a minimum monthly wage of AED 4,000 (US$1,089) or AED 3,000 (US$817) plus lodging in order to be considered for this position. A woman must earn a minimum monthly wage of AED 10,000 (US$2,723) and obtain approval from the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs before she may work in the country.
It is also important to note that it is illegal to be homosexual in Dubai 3and that same-sex marriage is not recognized by the local authorities in the country. As a result, the visa will only be valid if you are traveling as part of a heterosexual pair.
The fact that overseas students have been authorized to perform part-time jobs in the UAE on their student visas since 2017 may not seem like an obvious alternative for a Dubai employment visa, and it will not be relevant for everyone.
This will not be an option for you if you plan on relocating to Dubai to work full-time in a professional capacity.
How to get a Dubai visa?
You may submit your visa application 5online. You will be expected to 6provide a scanned copy of your passport as well as a clean photograph of yourself in order to complete the application. The dimensions of the UAE visa photo are 4.3cm x 5.5cm. The application fee will be required in addition to proof of residency, a completed application form 7, and the application fee. A copy of your birth certificate and copies of your degrees may also be requested in some cases. If you are sponsoring a family member, you will also need to provide a copy of your residence visa as well as a copy of your UAE Resident Identity Card along with your application.
How long will my visa take to process?
Although the UAE government does not provide a recommended processing time for a Dubai work visa, it indicates that the entrance permit is often issued between two to seven working days. This will provide you permission to enter the nation and reside in the city for a period of two months. Your employer will then be responsible for completing the remaining components of your application, which they will have up to 60 days to do. In addition, there will be security checks, which may be time-consuming and inconvenient.
It is possible to obtain an entrance permit for a family visa in as little as two days after applying for one. Up to two weeks may be required to complete the remaining procedures necessary to conclude the visa application process.
How much will my Dubai visa cost?
When applying for a visa to Dubai, the cost of the visa is a factor to consider. For employers that want to sponsor their employees for work visas, the cost varies according to their workforce and their company’s annual sales volume (turnover). The good news is that your company will cover the cost of your work visa application and processing. Depending on whether you’re sponsoring your spouse or your spouse and children, the visa costs for Dubai family visas might be rather expensive.
What are the Dubai work visa medical requirements?
A blood test and an X-ray will be required as part of the medical examination you will be required to undergo as part of the Dubai working visa requirements. These examinations will include tests to determine whether or not you have HIV, hepatitis A and B, TB, leprosy, or syphilis, and to determine whether or not you are pregnant. However, although the HIV, leprosy, and TB tests are required for all employees, the other tests may only be required in particular types of jobs. Testing for hepatitis C will be performed on persons who work as babysitters, nursery and kindergarten owners, domestic workers, hairdressers, and those who work in health clubs and restaurants.
The tests will be carried out on persons who work as babysitters, domestic servants, or drivers, among other things. Aetna® is a registered trademark of Aetna Inc., and it is protected around the globe by trademark registrations and international treaties to which it is subject.
- Who is eligible to apply for a visa online using the Emirates / VFS Global system? The system is intended for use by Emirates travellers who require a visa to enter the United Arab Emirates. Make sure you know what your visa requirements are. This system is exclusively available to customers flying with Emirates
- Travelers flying with other airlines are not permitted to utilize this system. What are the benefits of using the online application system? By applying online, you will not be required to locate a local sponsor in the UAE, and you will receive a response within a few days of submitting your application. You may also submit all of the essential papers and information, as well as pay for visa costs, from the comfort of your own home, eliminating the need to send documents by mail or fax. Moreover, if your visa application is accepted, we will update your Emirates ticket with your visa information instantly, making your travel more convenient. When do I have to submit an application for a visa? You can apply for a visa up to 58 days before your scheduled departure date, and you must submit your application at least 24 working hours before your scheduled departure date. As recommended by Emirates and VFS Global, you should apply for your visa at least two weeks before you want to travel. Do I need to apply for my visa at the same time as I purchase my tickets? Visa applications can be submitted at any time up to 24 working hours before your scheduled departure. On Emirates.com, you may use the online visa application system at any moment by visiting the Manage A Booking section of your booking history. In order to obtain a UAE visa when traveling with Emirates, is it necessary to employ this service? The answer is no: you may use this or any other visa service to apply for a visa on your behalf, or you can ask a relative in the UAE to do so on your behalf. Will I be guaranteed a visa if I apply online? Is it assured that I will be admitted into the UAE if I obtain a visa? The decision to award entry visas to the United Arab Emirates is solely at the discretion of the country’s immigration officials
- Thus, neither Emirates nor VFS Global can guarantee that your visa application will be granted by the UAE authorities. In the UAE, the issuance of a visa does not ensure entrance
- The ultimate decision is made by immigration authorities at the point of entry. Is it possible to go by another airline after receiving a visa? No. Visas given through this service are sponsored by Emirates
- Hence, if the visa holder lands in Dubai on a rival airline, the immigration officials will deny the visa bearer admission into the country
- And What is the method for submitting an online visa application for the United Arab Emirates? To be able to apply for an Emirates visa online, you must first have a confirmed Emirates reservation. On the “manage a booking” feature, you may begin the application process by selecting “new booking.” You can then select the portion of the journey for which a visa is required, as well as the names of the passenger(s) who will be applying for a visa, before submitting the information and documents required to process the application, as well as payment, to the visa application processing center in order to complete the process. Following the completion of your application, we will contact you within four international working days to inform you of the outcome of your visa application. What is the typical processing time for a visa? In most cases, visas are awarded through email within four working days after receiving your application, provided that all relevant papers are presented correctly. What is the cost of submitting a visa application? It costs $69 for a 30-day visa, $44 for a 96-hour visa, and $165 for a 90-day visa to enter the country. In addition, applicants from certain countries may be required to submit a $272.50 refundable security deposit. For a complete list of nations to which this applies, please see this page. In addition, VFS Global charges a processing fee for each individual visa application that is submitted. All fees and levies must be paid in US Dollars. What is the amount of the security deposit, and will I be required to pay it? The security deposit is a sum of money that residents of certain countries must pay, and it will be repaid to you once you have completed your stay in the UAE. Depending on your country of residency, the system will automatically incorporate the security deposit. When will I receive a refund of my security deposit? We will return your security deposit within four international working days after you have completed your departure from the UAE and the immigration authorities have recorded your departure. Please ensure that you obtain an exit stamp in your passport as soon as you left the UAE in order to give documentation of departure in the event of any anomalies after your departure. In the event that VFS or EK is required to pay a penalty on your behalf as a result of any incident (e.g. overstay, deportation costs, airline tickets, etc.), the equal amount of the penalty will be removed from the security amount and only the remaining balance will be returned to you. Upon the return of an application for a visa, the security deposit will be refunded within four international working days of the application being received. I returned from the United Arab Emirates more than four days ago – why hasn’t my security deposit been paid to my account? Your deposit will typically be repaid within four international working days
- After this time, you may check with your bank or credit card provider to ensure that the refund has been processed successfully. Remember that if you paid using a credit card, your refund may appear on your following month’s bill if you paid that way. Contact us using our online enquiry page if you have not received your refund within four international business days. What papers do I need to provide with my application? Is it necessary for all members of the family to submit documents? Every traveller who requires a visa will be required to present the following papers, which must be submitted in electronic and color format:
- A scan of the photo and bio page of the passport. It is recommended that passports be valid for a minimum of six months from the date of travel. Color photograph in the form of a passport
In addition, the primary applicant for each application will be required to submit the following documents:
- Identification as proof of residency, such as a resident visa, a utility bill, a tenancy contract, a phone bill, a credit card statement, or an official printed address page in a passport
Aside from that, the following supporting papers, if they are available, may aid in the application process for a visa and can be supplied throughout the application process, under the category of “Additional Documents.”
- A valid visa for any of the following countries: Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Schengen nations, the United Kingdom, the United States, or the United Arab Emirates
- Evidence of travel to any of the countries listed below during the recent five years is required: Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Schengen nations, the United Kingdom, the United States, and the United Arab Emirates Documents demonstrating that you have investments worth USD 8000 or more, or local income tax documents demonstrating that you have an annual income of USD 8000 or more. The documentation might be in the form of pay stubs, bank statements, or any other type of local investment.
- Other supporting papers, such as marriage certificates, birth certificates, and so on, may be required in some instances: If this is the case, we will get in touch with you immediately
- When I try to proceed with my visa application, I am unable to pick passengers. Why is this? Applicants for passengers who have already filed applications for them will not be able to be selected again – these applicants will be greyed out. The link we issued you via email is only active for four international working days before your scheduled departure date, unless otherwise specified. You will be unable to proceed with applications that were not filed prior to this time, unless they were submitted in the express visa category. My passport is about to expire
- Will I be able to obtain a visa in time? All travellers to the United Arab Emirates must have a passport that is valid for at least six months after the date of their arrival. If your passport is only valid for six months or less, you will need to renew it before you can apply for a visa and travel to the United Arab Emirates
- Otherwise, you will need to apply for a visa and travel to the UAE. Do children or newborns require a visa to enter the country? Yes. To enter the United Arab Emirates, all travelers, including children and newborns, must acquire a visa. Infants traveling on their parents’ laps are included in this category. We are unable to handle visas for minors whose passports have been endorsed by their parents. What method will I use to obtain my visa? All visas are issued through email, to the email address that was provided at the beginning of the application process, and are valid for 90 days. Is it necessary for me to submit my passport for stamping before I leave for my trip? The answer is no: you will be issued an electronic visa, which will not require anything to be stamped in your passport prior to your departure. All visas are delivered through email. Make a duplicate of your visa before you leave home and keep it with you while on your trip. What sorts of visas am I eligible to apply for? Is it possible to apply for a long-term visa online? Depending on how long you want to spend in the UAE, you can apply for a 96-hour visa, a 30-day visa, or a 90-day visa, among other options. Depending on your Emirates booking, the system will automatically determine the proper visa for you to apply for. Through this system, we do not provide long-term or resident visas for any reason. For additional information on these visas, please contact the Dubai Naturalisation and Residency Department (DNRD). Is it necessary to get a visa for each stay in Dubai if I wish to make a stopover in Dubai on both my outbound and return trips? Yes, each time you enter the UAE, you will require a new visa. Through the system, you may apply for up to two visas for any one itinerary at the same time. There is a different process for each visa application
- Therefore, once you have finished your first application, you must begin the process all over again for your second visa. Alternatively, if your schedule allows it, you may be able to obtain a visa that allows you to enter and exit many times. What is the best way to keep track of the status of my visa application? When you have completed your visa application, you will receive a confirmation email with a link – this will allow you to follow the progress of your visa application at any time in the future. By visiting to Manage A Booking on Emirates.com and selecting ‘Online visa application’, you may also keep track of the status of your application. Your visa application will be granted or refused, and if more information is necessary, we will send you an email confirming the outcome. What was the reason for my visa application being rejected? Unfortunately, because the UAE authorities do not publish particular reasons for denying visa applications, we are unable to provide you with precise information on why your application was denied. If my visa application is refused, will my visa payments be repaid to me? No: The UAE’s immigration officials do not reimburse visa expenses in the event of a rejected application. After receiving your application, your security deposit will be repaid to you within four international working days of the application being received. Is it possible to reapply for a visa if my first application is rejected? The Emirates online visa application service does not allow you to reapply
- Thus, you cannot do so. “Application began” displays next to my name on the Application Request page. What does this mean? What exactly does this imply? You have already begun the process of submitting an online application. An email with your web reference number should have been sent to you
- This number will allow you to finish the remainder of your application. We recommend that you check your spam/junk folder before contacting us if you did not get this email. What is the best way to get in touch with VFS Global? If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us using our online enquiry page. Alternatively, you may talk with us by clicking here. Chat Now, Please be advised that all discussions and correspondence will be conducted in the English language exclusively. What is the best way for me to offer feedback on the services I have received? Emirates and VFS Global are interested in hearing your thoughts. We appreciate it if you would use our FeedBack form to offer us your thoughts. What should I do if I want to cancel my visa and how do I go about doing so? To proceed with the cancellation request, you will need your visa application number as well as your Emirates booking reference number. Please keep in mind that once a cancellation request has been received, it cannot be withdrawn. Click here to proceed and then choose the visa application that has to be canceled in order to proceed. There are fees associated with each visa cancellation request. How can I obtain an extension of the visa that I obtained through VFS Global? You have the option of extending the visa categories listed below twice for a total of 30 days each. Each extension is subject to a cost of AED 850.
|Short Term Visit Single Entry – TouristLeisure|
|Long Term Visit Single Entry – TouristLeisure|
|Long Term Visit Multiple Entry – Tourist|
|Short Term Visit Multiple Entry – Tourist|
As soon as you have entered the country on the same visa, please send an email to the address shown below, together with your original passport and extension fee.
- Emirates Commercial Visa Services is a service that provides visas to businesses in the UAE. The arrivals area of Dubai International Airport Terminal 3 is located next to the Dubai Islamic Bank. Hours are only from 0700hrs to 1800hrs on Sundays through Thursdays, and from 0900hrs to 1600hrs on Saturdays.
- Is it possible to apply for a UAE visa if my passport only has one name on it? Passports with a single name will not be accepted
- Applicants must have a minimum of two names in their passport in order to apply for a visa to the United Arab Emirates. What is the best way for me to submit my awaiting documents? You can upload your pending papers by using the unique link that you got in a pending email or by using the upload button on this page. You can send the awaiting papers to the DVPC customer support email ID, [email protected], which is available 24 hours a day. When sending pending documents by email, please include a subject line and the content of the document in the email body. If any of the required information is not given, our system will classify the email as spam, quarantine it, and it will not be transmitted to us.
Guide to Your UAE (Dubai) Visa Application Process
South African passport holders who wish to go to the United Arab Emirates will require a visa. Fortunately, this guide walks you through the entire procedure. The quickest and most convenient way to obtain a visa for the United Arab Emirates (Dubai) is to apply online through Emirates or Etihad. For those who are travelling with another airline, they must apply in person at the Dubai Visa Processing Centres (DVPC), commonly known as VFS Global, in South Africa before they may be issued a visa online.
- Please keep in mind that this procedure only applies to South African passport holders.
- It permits you to stay in the UAE for a maximum of four days.
- For ordinary tourist reasons, a 30-day Short-Term Visa is available.
- Validity is for 30 days from the date of arrival.
How to Apply
A visa for the United Arab Emirates (Dubai) can be obtained as early as three months before your planned trip. In the case of the 96-hour visa, we recommend that you apply around 2 weeks before your trip. When flying with Emirates/Etihad:
- Fill out an application on the airline’s website. For Emirates, use the “Manage your booking” tool (you will need your flight ticket and booking reference for this)
- For British Airways, use the “Manage your booking” tool (you will need your flight ticket and booking reference for this)
- And for United Airlines, use the “Manage your booking” tool (you will need your flight ticket and booking reference for this). Fill out the online application form. Ensure that all of your essential documentation is scanned and uploaded. Pay the visa application cost
- Receive your visa totally online, through email (no need to send your passport to a courier)
The following services are available at the Dubai Visa Processing Center:
- Make an appointment with the DVPC in your neighborhood. • Make a cash deposit at a bank or pay the application fee electronically (through EFT). Take your needed submission documentation (as well as proof of payment) with you. Fill out the application form completely. Keep track of the progress of your application
- You will receive an SMS and an email if your application is successful, alerting you when your visa and passport are ready for pickup.
UAE Visa Requirements
Application Form that has been completed a photocopy of your return flight confirmation Two photographs in full color with white backgrounds (4.3 x 5.5 cm) A color copy of the first two pages of your passport is required (must be valid for 6 months after you leave the UAE) A note from your bank saying that you will have sufficient finances accessible while in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). a letter from your company attesting to your employment and the job you now occupy Confirmation of a hotel reservation Itinerary for travel
Address:5th Floor, Strand Building, 47 Strand Street, Cape TownTelephone:021 423 6573Email:[email protected] Directions:Dubai International Airport, Cape Town Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.; 13:30 a.m. – 15:00 p.m. The following addresses are in Sandton City: Office Tower, 2nd floor, SandtonTelephone:011 783 0410 / 011 783 1941 Email:[email protected] Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.; 13:30 a.m. – 15:00 p.m. Unit 6, Crystal Rock, 16 Solstice Road, Umhlanga Ridge New Town, Umhlanga Ridge, Umhlanga Ridge, South Africa 031 584 7153Email:[email protected] Telephone:031 584 7153 Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m.
– 15:00 p.m.
With this guide to the visa application procedure for the United Arab Emirates (Dubai), you’ll be on your way in no time.
Obtain a free assessment and quotation from our knowledgeable experts at Visa Box!
This dynamic information is provided by Travelstart, which is not linked with immigration officials or their application centers, and Travelstart will not be held accountable for any damage or difficulty resulting from its usage.
Why book with us
- Bringing you the most competitive rates available from all airlines
- From the time of booking till the time of departure, professional help is provided. Travel planning websites to help you plan your journey
Already Booked your Flight?
Take a look at our hotel listings:
- There are thousands of possibilities available around the world. The most competitive pricing
- Excellent customer service
Worldwide, there are thousands of alternatives. Pricing at its lowest possible level. Excellent customer service, and