To activate Skywards e-gate cards, gather up you passport (still valid at least 6 months), a passport photo, Skywards e-gate card, normal e-gate card if you have already been issued one, your DNRD muber (should be on your residence or entry visa stamped in your passport).
- New eGate card holder’s need to apply in person Original passport (with at least 6 month’s validity) You must be either a UAE citizen or an expatriate holding a resident visa
How can I register for Dubai Smart Gates?
First-time users have to register with an immigration officer after completing the eye scan. The smart gates are seven seconds faster than the e-gates when processing a passenger’s credentials. They provide the quickest way through passport control.
Who can use e-Gate in Dubai?
Passengers flying out of Dubai can use the smart gates by scanning their passport, confirmed the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs in Dubai. Previously, passengers could operate the smart gates using a passport or Emirates ID, e-gate card or a QR bar code generated via the GDRFA smartphone app.
How do I activate e-gate?
Place the ID card or passport on the e-reader. The first glass barrier will open and the passenger will reach the middle of the gate. The system will match the data with iris scan or fingerprint. Once the information is matched and verified, the gate will open.
What is E-Gate card?
The E-Gate system (Smart ID) allows air passengers and officials to enter and exit the country with ease. Holders of the E-Gate Card may bypass the immigration formalities at the Doha International Airport by punching their cards at the gate and pressing their index fingers on an electronic scanner.
Are the Smart Gates open in Dubai?
Smart Gates are now open for registered passport holders in Terminals 2 and 3. Departing passengers will be able to use the smart gate by scanning their passport only, the authority added.
What is UDB number in UAE?
UDB Means Unified DataBase which is shows on top of your visa page. It also called as Unified Number.
Does Dubai stamp passport on exit?
Now, first and business class travellers can exit the country without passports via the Dubai International Airports (DXB). Once cleared, passengers can board the flight without waiting to get their passports stamped.
Can you use contactless in Dubai?
The Emirates contactless journey See how easy and convenient it is to fly through Dubai International using our contactless technology. Use your mobile to operate our self check-in kiosks, create your entertainment playlist, and see what’s on your menu.
Is Emirates ID required in airport?
It is a legal requirement for all UAE citizens and residents to apply for one and carry it with them at all times. The Emirates ID is used: as a document to pass immigration through the eGates and smart gates at several airports in the UAE.
How do I renew my e gate Qatar?
- Log in the online website of the Ministry of Interior.
- Select “Activate Egate Service” from “Smart Card Services” list.
- Select number of years to activate the service (a year, two years, three years).
How can I get e gate pass in Qatar?
Passengers, especially Expatriates, can easily access the E-gates using their valid Smart-IDs, ensuring fast entry and exit at Hamad International Airport, Qatar. Process
- Visit the office of Ministry of Interior.
- Picture and Fingerprint Registration.
- Wait for the Activation.
Where can I register for smart gate?
Register to use the Smart Gates at Emirates Terminal 3 and you can fly through Immigration every time you arrive and depart from Dubai. If you’re a UAE citizen or resident, you can use your passport, boarding pass, or just your UAE ID.
What is smartcard in Qatar?
The E-Gate system (Smart ID) allows air passengers and officials to enter and exit the country with ease. Holders of the E-Gate Card may bypass the immigration formalities at the Doha International Airport by punching their cards at the gate and pressing their index fingers on an electronic scanner.
How can I get Qatar ID card?
HOW TO GET THE QID (QATAR IDENTIFICACTION DOCUMENT)
- Medical examination & Blood Group Test: After 2 – 5 days from your arrival, a medical exam is scheduled to have an X-Ray and a Blood test at the medical facilities.
- Residence Permit & Qatar ID card issuance.
What is hukoomi card Qatar?
The health card contains your ID number, nationality, photo and date of expiration, and it is available to all residents of Qatar. The health center will either issue your card immediately or ask you to return within a few days to collect it. You may also renew your health card online through Hukoomi.
Once you have received your resident visa, you may apply for a smart card that will allow you to utilize the e-Gates at the airport. Swipe your smart card across the reader and you’re through the gates. At Dubai International Airport, at the dnata buildings (one on Sheikh Zayed Road and another in Deira in Deira City Centre), or at the General Directory of Residency & Foreign Affairs (GDRFA) office on Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Road, applications for a card are completed in minutes. Putting in an application for a smart card You’ll need to bring your passport with you, as well as your resident visa, because you’ll be fingerprinted and photographed.
Now, you may activate the e-Gate service on your Resident ID for only Dhs.150 for a period of two years.
Please call 04 316 6966 or visit dubai.ae for more information on the city.
The new e-Gate service, which has been rolled out across Dubai International Airport, is available to all holders of contemporary passports with barcodes, including children over the age of seven who are over the age of seven.
What is E Gate? How to get an E Gate card in Dubai
When it comes to what’s on and what’s ‘good,’ What’s On and ‘good’ explain why you should acquire an E Gate card to use at Dubai Immigration with your Dubai Visa, as well as how to obtain an E Gate card in Dubai. What is the purpose of an E-gate card? It allows you to avoid regular passport check at Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Al Ain airports with just a flash of your card and a thumb scan on your phone. Who is eligible for this program? Anyone over the age of 18 who is a citizen of the United Arab Emirates or who has obtained a resident visa in the UAE.
- As of August 1, 2014, the rate has been raised to Dhs325 per day.
- After two years, you’ll have to dig out your old paperwork and E-gate card and start the process all over again.
- You will need to provide your original passport with a minimum of 6-months validity (including the duration of your residence visa) as well as a passport photo.
- Usually, less than an hour is required.
- Airports in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Al Ain
- Naturalization Departments in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Al Ain
- DNATA Travel Centre – Tel: (04) 3166966
- Dubai Municipality – Tel: (04) 2064055
- Jebel Ali Port Passport Office – Tel: (04) 8818777
What about the Smart Gate, you ask? Residents can clear immigration in as little as three to five minutes thanks to the Smart Gate. It is a self-service automated alternative to the traditional border control method of waiting for immigration agents, which is manual and time-consuming. It identifies and verifies the user through the use of facial and eye recognition technologies. Dubai International Airport Terminal 1 departures, Terminal 3 arrivals, and Dnata on Sheikh Zayed Road are all locations where residents may register.
- Using Smart Gate 1.
- Pass through the Smart Gate and place your feet on the footprints that have been indicated.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the task.
- Exit when the gate opens and head to baggage reclaim.
- It will now cost Dhs325 per month as of August 1, 2014.
Users are strongly urged to keep their passports with them at all times when traveling in order to prevent any complications at the border or at the airport. Sign up for FREE to receive special updates on topics that you are interested in learning more about.
How to apply and obtain UAE E-gate/Smart gate card?
It is simple to obtain an E-gate/Smart gate card. By showing their e-gate card and fingerprints to a dedicated e-gate reader or scanning equipment at immigration and passport control in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, as well as maybe in Sharjah, passengers and nationals of the United Arab Emirates can circumvent long passport lines at airports. When compared to the traditional passport control desks and e-gates, using the smart gate is both faster and more convenient. The ability for passengers to proceed through customs and immigration on their own is granted.
Benefits of having a Smart gate card?
- A smart gate card (E-gate card) may be obtained in a short amount of time. By showing their e-gate card and fingerprints to a specific e-gate reader or scanning equipment at immigration and passport control in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and perhaps Sharjah, passengers and nationals of the United Arab Emirates can circumvent long passport lines at airports in the UAE. When compared to the traditional passport control desks and e-gates, using the smart gate is far more efficient and convenient. The ability for passengers to travel through customs and immigration on their own is provided.
Who can use the Smart gate?
Smart gates are available to residents of the United Arab Emirates, nationals of the Gulf Cooperation Council, and passport holders. Andorra, Australia, Austria, Brunei Darussalam, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States of America Card for the E-gate/Smart Gate
Procedure to apply/register for E-gate card
You may activate or apply for an E-gate card at the following location: click here.
- Those living in the area can register at Dnata, which is located on Sheikh Zayed Road, Terminal 3 arrivals, and Dubai International Airport Terminal 1, which are all located within the airport. All hours of the day and night, seven days a week, both airport terminals are open for business.
Documents required (E-gate/Smart gate card)
- Original passport (with at least six months of validity) and Emirates (ID)
- Original passport (with at least six months of validity) and Emirates (ID)
Nationals of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC):
- A state-issued identification card, provided he or she was a resident of the state
- Original passport (with a minimum validity of 6 months)
On arrival, the following procedures apply to the bearer of an entrance permit:
- A valid passport with at least six months remaining validity
- A personal photograph
For the purpose of activating the Skyward Card on the e-Gate
- Original passport (with a minimum 6-month validity period)
- Personal photograph
- (Skyward cards are provided free of charge by Emirates Airlines and are used to check in at the airport.)
What is the cost?
The total fee is AED 300.00, which includes the following items:
- Fees for card issuance: AED (200)
- Price for application: AED (100)
What is the validity?
- The new E-gate card processes in 12-14 seconds, which is significantly faster than the previous model.
What is the procedure for registering the Smart gate Card?
- To register with an immigration officer after completing the ocular scan, first-time visitors are required to complete a registration form.
How to activate Emirates ID into an e-gate card?
- Make use of the smart e-gate feature at the airport (terminal 3) in conjunction with your Emirates ID card to avoid the long lineups at passport control
- Visiting one of the Service Addition Centers with your Emirates ID card, passport (valid for at least six months), and money (300 dirhams should be sufficient
- In principle, it will cost around 150 dinars) will enable you to convert your Emirates ID card into an e-gate card. Among the locations are the following: all UAE Naturalization and Residence departments
- Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ADCCI)
- DNATA Center Sheikh Zayed Road
- DNATA Center Deira
- Dubai Media City Passport Center
- DNATA Center Abu Hail (Abu Heil)
- Jebel Ali Free Zone Passport Center
- And the DNATA Center Abu Hail (Abu Heil).
Can you use the Emirates Skywards membership card as a Dubai e-gate card?
- More specifically: A valid passport (valid for at least six months), a passport photo, and the Skywards e-gate card, or the standard one you have previously been granted, are all that are required to activate your Skywards e-gate card (which should be on your residence or entry visa stamped in your passport)
- E-gate offices can be found at the following locations: DNATA Holiday Travel Center on Sheikh Zayed Road (tel +971-4-3166966), Dubai Airport e-gate office near This card may be used at the airports in Abu Dhabi and Dubai, however it cannot be used at the airports in Al Ain, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, or Sharjah. Silver and Bronze members must pay an activation charge of 5,000 Skywards Miles per, however Gold and Platinum members do not have to pay an activation price (as of March 2012). if you have a silver or gold Skywards frequent flyer card (or above), you may use it as an e-gate card
- If you have a platinum Skywards frequent flyer card (or higher), you can use it as an e-gate card
Residents can get e-Gate cards for free till tomorrow
According to an official source, residents of this area can obtain a free e-Gate card in Hall-6 of the Dubai World Trade Centre. The smart gate technology allows residents to register at a specific kiosk located at the same location. “The smart gate service, which is accessible for one more day — from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. — till tomorrow, reduces the time required for processing arrival and departure procedures from three minutes to only twenty seconds,” according to the source. Those living in the area are encouraged to take advantage of the free service, which would otherwise cost more than Dh200 and can only be obtained at the immigration headquarters or external centers.
At Terminal 3, according to Suzanne Al Anani, CEO of Dubai Aviation Engineering Projects (DAEP), 14 smart gates have been placed, with further gates being added at Terminals 1 and 2.
The elderly, on the other hand, have no trouble utilizing the smart facilities, according to her.
“Biometric prints are required for e-gate card registration and smart gate activation,” says the official.
She noted that the technology is part of a cooperation between the DAEP and Emaratech, which she described as “innovative and forward-thinking.” Al Anani stated that the smart gates are capable of reading electronic passports and accepting the Emirates ID or the e-Gate as forms of identification.
The gate opens automatically after the necessary inspections have been completed, allowing passengers to go to the luggage reclaim facilities.” The Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs in Dubai has appointed an Assistant Director-General for the e-Services Sector.
In accordance with the vision of His Highness Shaikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates and Ruler of Dubai, who announced that a smart government must be within reach of every user through hand-held devices, Al Razouqi explained the decision.
For the most part, he explained, “we just want the inbound and outgoing traveler to avoid stopping at any counters and simply walk through a gate without providing any passport or other documentation, provided that he or she has already been recorded in the system.” [email protected]
Smart Gates, which have been upgraded to include a new contactless process, allow passengers arriving and departing from DXB Terminal 3 to pass through passport control in just a few short seconds.
How do you use them?
If you have registered for the Smart Gates, you will be able to pass through by merely gazing at the green light, eliminating the requirement to scan a document to get through. Just remember to take off anything that covers your face, like as masks, glasses, and caps, and to have your passport and boarding card available in case you are asked to show them to security. It is possible to self-serve There are no extra costs. There is no need to show your Emirates ID. Processing time is being sped up.
Who can use the Smart Gates?
Nationals of the United Arab Emirates and the Gulf Cooperation Council. Residents of the United Arab Emirates. Guests who have obtained a visa on arrival and have biometric passports. To make advantage of the Smart Gates, you must first register with the system. The vast majority of passengers who have lately arrived at DXB are likely to have been registered when they passed through the immigration checkpoint.
Who should not use the Smart Gates?
Determined individuals and guests using huge strollers are welcome. Families with children are welcome. Guests who are under the age of 15 or who are under 1.2 metres in height are not permitted.
E-gate Service: Use Your Emirates ID When Leaving/Entering UAE at Dubai Terminal 3
It’s great news for UAE citizens who have a valid Emirates ID and are planning a trip. It is possible to skip waiting in long passport clearing lines by using the Smart E-Gate service at the airport (Terminal 3) and presenting your Emirates identification card. This is the most efficient method of passing through Passport Control. It makes traveling simpler for passengers (as well as inhabitants of Dubai), since it will undoubtedly save us the majority of our time spent waiting at airports. The fact that we are finally seeing the value of the extra Dhs35 terminal fee while departing Dubai International Airport is incredible.
How to Use E-Gate Terminals with Your Emirates ID
Regular Procedure: The normal procedure entails the traveler passing through immigration control, where inspectors will take your passport and aircraft ticket and stamp them while departing or entering the United Arab Emirates. With the E-Gate service, you just use your current Emirates ID and swipe it at the E-Gate devices to enter the airport. A single swipe is all that is required, and there are over 28 e-gate devices at Terminal 3. This service is completely free, and there is no need to register in advance.
This was first introduced at Terminal 3 (Emirates Airline), which now has 28 e-Gates, and is now being expanded.
In the initial phase, we have implemented it in the arrivals wing of Terminal 3, but in the subsequent phases of the project, the service will be made available in Terminals one, two, and three, at both the arrivals and departures wing,” says a spokesperson for the airport.
All you have to do is maintain your Emirates ID card safe and accessible at all times. You’re finished in a matter of seconds! So, what are you waiting for? Get started now! You should give it a go. This new feature just adds to the thrill of a quick weekend escape this coming weekend.
E Gate Cards In Dubai
Published on 3 April 2013 and last updated on 8 July 2015, respectively.
All About The E Gate Card
You can use your Dubai Visa or Emirates ID in conjunction with your E Gate card at Dubai Immigration. Here is all you need to know about the E Gate card. Thanks to What’s On Dubai for the image. You can obtain an E Gate Card by presenting your Dubai Visa or Emirates ID. The following are the actions to take in order to link your Emirates ID to one: Who is eligible to participate? Those who reside in the United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates national who lives in the country What is the best place to get this done?
- Dnata Passport Center is located in Deira, Dubai.
- Dubai Media City’s Passport Center, Dubai Internet City’s Financial Center, and Dubai Media City’s Passport Center In Jebel Ali, there is a free zone passport center.
- A legitimate government-issued identification card Validity of the passport should not be shorter than 6 months, if possible.
- AED150 is charged for renewal fees (renewal of subscription) for a period of two years.
E Gate Requirements
With an eGate Card, frequent travelers entering and departing Dubai International Airport will not have to stand in a long line to get their passport stamped, saving them time and frustration. Your journey begins with you arriving at the eGate where you swipe your card, touch the panel to match your fingerprint, and you are through in 5-10 seconds, saving you important time. This card, issued by the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs – Dubai (DNRD) in collaboration with the Department of Civil Aviation, allows passengers to move more quickly through the immigration process at Dubai International Airport, Abu Dhabi International Airport, and Al Ain International Airport, among other airports in the UAE.
- Criteria and supporting documentation for the eGate Card The existence of a new eGate card holder Please bring your original passport (with at least six months’ validity).
- Photograph of one’s passport Procedural Details and Fee Submit your paperwork and get your finger prints taken for identification.
- Pay AED 200 per card, per transaction.
- Renewal is subject to the same procedures and prices as the first time.
- The Dubai International Airport (DXB) is a major hub for international travel.
- Departments of Naturalization in Al Ain From the DNRD Jebel Ali Branch to the DNRD Abu Hail Office to the DNATA Dubai Airline Centre on Sheikh Zayed Road.
- With an HSBC-Etihad Credit Card, you may also link your Emirates ID card to your e Gate card, allowing you to enter the airport faster.
Citizens of the United Arab Emirates are eligible to participate. Residents of the United Arab Emirates have the right to vote. The benefits of including the E-gate service in the identity card are as follows:
- Traveling with only one card is recommended. Activating the identity card’s status as an all-inclusive card and making it a mandatory requirement
- Simple registration to obtain the service with the use of an ID
Service Addition Centers (SACs) are facilities that provide additional services to customers.
- All UAE Naturalization and Residence departments
- All UAE airports
- The Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Abu Dhabi
- The Dnata Passport Center on Sheikh Zayed Road in Dubai
- The Dnata Passport Center in Deira in Dubai
- The Dnata Passport Center in Abu Heil in Dubai
- The Passport Center at Dubai Media City
- The Financial Center in Dubai Internet City
- The Free Zone Passport Center in Jebel Ali
- And the Free Zone Passport Center in Jebel Ali. All UAE naturalization and
- The possession of a valid identification card
- Check the validity of the passport – it should be valid for at least 6 months. To verify the legality of one’s place of residence (for residents)
Payment of Service FeesService costs (for new subscribers) are AED 150 each year for a two-year term. For a period of two years, the renewal costs (also known as subscription renewal fees) will be AED150 each year. Participants who have E-cards may now add the E-gate service for their ID for a period of two years, beginning on the date of the service addition, for a charge of AED 150, which is a new service with lower rates compared to the previous service. (This page was last updated in May 2012)
Our Experience Getting an E-Gate Card in Dubai
We had long considered getting an e-gate card, but had put it off since we assumed it would include the typical slew of photographs, paperwork, and other red tape, but we couldn’t have been more incorrect. We arrived at Dubai International Airport, Terminal One, Departures, checked the screens for our departure time, and then started looking for where we needed to go, which was simple because there is a huge sign hanging from the ceiling pointing you up the escalator marked e-gate office, and we were on our way.
Once you enter the office, the guy behind the counter was very friendly and helped us fill out the form on the screen, scan our left and right hand thumbs or whichever finger we preferred, check the print on the screen to ensure it was clear, then asked for a passport photo, which he then took a photo of and placed on the screen (and returned Afterwards, we proceeded to departures, where we dropped off our luggage and, instead of queuing at passport control, we went straight through the e-gate channel, where we simply inserted our new card, scanned our boarding pass, went through the little glass gates, scanned our thumb print, and then straight through.
We can’t believe we didn’t do this sooner, and it is valid for two years.
Readers of the EW, RosieJohn
Passengers with Emirates ID can now use e-gate at Dubai Airport Terminal 3
At Dubai International Airport’s Terminal Three, passengers can now bypass long lines and clear passport control procedures in seconds by using their Emirates Identity cards to pass through the electronic gates (e-Gates) in the arrivals wing of Terminal Three, which is located in the arrivals wing of Terminal Three. GDRFA stated on Sunday that it had completed activation of the e-Gate service, which allows users to log in using their Emirates ID without the need for prior registration. The service was made possible through the usage of the Emirates ID, which was previously unavailable.
Initial deployment was place at Terminal Three arrivals, which presently includes 28 e-Gates.
According to him, “the new initiative has been launched in collaboration with the Emirates Identity Authority in order to further improve our services and offer a pleasant and easy experience for all passengers.” General Bin Surour stated that the e-Gate service utilizing the ID card has a number of advantages, one of which is the fact that just a single ID card is required for all transportation purposes.
“The service will be made available at all other terminals in the near future.” According to him, “We’ve implemented it in the arrivals wing of Terminal Three as part of the first phase of the project; however, the service will be activated in Terminals one, two, and three in both the arrivals and departures wings in the subsequent phases of the project,” he explained.
This initiative, according to Lt Colonel Talal Al Shanqeeti, assistant to the director-general for airport affairs at the GDRFA, is critical because it allows for the easy and rapid admission and exit of passengers using Emirates IDs, as well as great efficiency in the processing of passenger transactions.
The e-Gate system scans passport information and records biometric data, such as face recognition, in 12 to 14 seconds, depending on the system configuration used.
People living in the United Arab Emirates have reacted positively to the new technology, saying it will allow for faster and more efficient movement of the large number of passengers entering and exiting the airport and will go a long way towards encouraging a culture of electronic travel among residents.
According to Fayaz S., an Indian expat, he hasn’t used the e-Gate since he moved to the UAE 10 years ago when he had to register and renew an e-Gate card, but he feels it will be much easier now that he has his Emirates ID.
I believe it’s fantastic that our Emirates ID cards may now be recognized as a result of this new activation.
The ID card issued to every foreigner is the Emirates ID, and you may sail through immigration in a matter of minutes.” According to Jasem Ahmad, an Emirati who is 26 years old, “I have never attempted to use either of the e-Gates or smart gates at the airport since they both needed previous registration in order to be able to use them, and I just did not want to go through the hassle of doing so.” Personally, I prefer to go through the usual passport control line, but now that this service is available, I guess I’ll give it a shot.”
Get e-Gate for easy entry, exit
Passengers going through Dubai International Airport who use an e-Gate card will not be need to wait in a long line at the passport control, according to the airport. The e-Gate technology, in addition to streamlining the processing of travel procedures, also helps to increase airport security by reducing the number of false positives. In order to facilitate passage through Dubai International Airport, the e-Gate cards will be issued to UAE citizens, GCC citizens, expatriates living in the UAE who have valid residence visas, members of diplomatic missions, consuls, and members of international organizations.
- Fingerprint People who have purchased an e-Gate card can proceed to the e-Gate and swipe their card, which will unlock the gate and allow them to enter an enclosure.
- Residents of any country who are over the age of 18 can apply for an e-Gate card, which is free of charge.
- Services such as e-Gate are also accessible at both Abu Dhabi International Airport and the Al Ain International Airport.
- Although it is recommended, the e-Gate card is not required.
- Other cities in the United Arab Emirates are in the process of installing the e-Gate system, and land borders are anticipated to be equipped with an e-Gate system in the near future.
- If the passport expires and is later renewed, the e-Gate will also need to be renewed at the same time as the passport.
- It is possible that if a cardholder is traveling with minors under the age of 18 who do not have an e-Gate card will be allowed to pass through once the passport control officer has checked their passport.
The following papers are required:- The damaged card, if any – Original passport (where applicable).
People who wish to apply for a new e-Gate card must bring the following items: Original passport, which must be valid for at least six months at the time of application.
In the case of citizens of the Gulf Cooperation Council, passports or identification cards are required.
This operation takes no more than 5 to 10 minutes to complete.
– The e-Gate Card is valid for two years after it is issued.
For the purpose of renewing an e-Gate card, the original passport and the previous e-Gate card are required.
One can get e-Gate cards at the following locations:- Dubai International Airport- Abu Dhabi International Airport- Al Ain International Airport- Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Al Ain Naturalization and Residency Departments- Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Al Ain Naturalization and Residency Departments Starting from the DNRD Jebel Ali Branch, you may go to certain DNRD external offices including the DNATA Dubai Airline Centre on Shaikh Zayed Road.
– A’amal Centre – Hyatt Regency – Residence Section – Naturalization Department’s main offices Abuhail is the administrative center for the residence.
First Gate Business Services
|eGate CardFrequent travelers entering and exiting fromDubai InternationalAirportdo not need to wait in a long queue to get a passport stamped,if they use an eGate Card. You head to the eGate, swipe your card,touch the panel to match your fingerprint and you are through in 5-10seconds, saving your valuable time.The eGate Card issued by General Directorate of Residency andForeigners Affairs, Dubai (GDRFA), in association with the Department of Civil Aviation allowspassengers quicker access through the immigration process at all UAEairports.Criteria and Documents for eGate Card� Applicant’s presence (for new only)� Original passport (with at least 6 month�s validity).� You must be either a UAE citizen or an expatriate holding a residentvisa.� Applicant’s age must be above 17Procedure and Fee Submit documents and do a finger-print. This procedure takes onlyabout 5-10 minutes. PayDh325. Card will be issued same time.Validity of Card The eGate Card is valid for two years. A similar procedure and feesare required for renewal.The e-gate card- issuing facilities are at: Emirates airlines DNATA Holidays building, Sheikh Zayed Road, Near JWMarriott MarquisThe Jumeirah Group Hotel ResortDubai Dry Docks Dubai Industrial City Dubai International Airport terminal 1 (7:30am to 2pm),Airportterminal 3Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)Dubai Media City Emirates airline office centreDubai PoliceheadquartersJebel AliPortShindaghaPort and Port Rashid which provide services for tourists arriving atthe Dubai Cruise Terminal.- Related Pages-AbscondReporting (Housemaid)AmerServiceCancellation-EmploymentVisaCancellationFamily VisaCancellation-Investor/PartnerVisaCancellation-Maid VisaChanging Employment Visa and Dependents Visa without exitChildren Sponsored by motherDependent SponsorshipDesignations-ProfessionsDomestic Worker’s VisaGDRFA(Immigration Office) LocationsEducation VisaEjari-TenancyOnline RegistrationEmiratesIDEmirates ID LostFines (Visa, Labour Card, Mulikiya, OHC, Driving Lic, Trade Lic)FreeholdVisaFAQs-VisaFamily Visa-DubaiFamilyVisa-SharjahFamily Visa CancellationFamilyVisaholding while Canceling Sponsor’s VisaFamilyVisa RenewFamily Visa Stamping-New (Sponsor-Investor)Family Visa Renew (Sponsor-Investor)Husband’s Residence Visa-Sponsored by WifeHousemaid Ran AwayHouseServant’s VisaImmigration Est. Card-NewImmigration Est. Card-RenewImmigration Est. Card-AmendmentImmigration Est. Card-LostImmigration OfficeIndian Maid (change visa inside UAE)Investor Visa-NewInvestor Visa Stamping-After EntryInvestor Visa RenewInvestor/Partner visaCancellationMaid-Abscond ReportingMaid visa NewEntry PermitMaid Visa (Change inside Country without Exit)Maid visa CancellationMaidfrom IndiaMaid from IndonesiaMaidfrom NepalMaidfrom PhilippineMaidfrom Sri LankaMaid Visa RenewalMedical TestMultiple Entry VisaNewbornbaby’s visa stampingOK toBoard MessageOman Visa from UAE BorderParents Visa-NewParents Visa Stamping after EntryParents Visa RenewalPartnerVisaPartnerVisa Stamping-After EntryPartner Visa RenewalPRO Card-ImmigrationRe-entryAfter6 MonthsResidence VisaServant VisaStamping Visa from Old Passport to New PassportStatus ChangeStudent VisaTeenager VisaTourist VisaTransit VisaTransfer Visa from Old Passport to New PassportVisaCancellation-FamilyVisaChange-By Road-Hatta-OmanVisafor Step-childVisaMedicalVisa on arrivalVisaPosition AmendmentVisa of Two Gulf CountriesVisas in UAEVisa Renewal of son above 18 years ageVisaTransferVisaTransfer-ChildVisaTransfer-Wife-FromFather to HusbandVisitVisaWhat is e-gate card? What is the use of e-gatecard? What are the documents required for e-gate card? Where can Iapply for egate card in Dubai? Can I apply for e-gate at DubaiAirport? Can I get e-gate card from Immigration office? How much isthe fees for e-gate card? Do I need e-gate card as I have emirates IDcard? Can I merge e-gate card to my emirates id Card? What are thebenefits of having e-gate card? Can I get passport clearance withoutstanding in the queue if I have e-gate card?|
|Certificate Attesation||PoliceClearance Certificate|
Dubai introduces new ABC eGates at Terminal 1
Passengers going through Dubai International Airport who utilize an e-Gate card will not be required to stand in a long line at the passport control counter. Besides improving the efficiency of travel formalities processing, the e-Gate technology also helps to increase airport security by limiting access to certain areas. In order to facilitate passage through Dubai International Airport, the e-Gate cards will be issued to UAE citizens, GCC citizens, expatriates living in the UAE who have valid residence visas, members of diplomatic missions, consuls, and members of international organizations.
- Fingerprint People who have purchased an e-Gate card can proceed to the e-Gate and swipe their card, which will unlock the gate and allow them to enter the enclosure.
- Residents of any nationality who are over the age of eighteen can apply for an e-Gate card.
- Airports in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain also provide e-Gate services, as do other locations in the UAE.
- It is not necessary to obtain an e-Gate card.
- In addition to Abu Dhabi, other UAE cities are in the process of adopting the e-Gate system, and land borders are likely to adopt the system in the near future.
- Similarly, if the passport expires and is subsequently renewed, the e-Gate will need to be updated to reflect this as well.
- It is possible that if a cardholder is traveling with children under the age of 18 who do not have an e-Gate card will be allowed to pass through once the passport control officer has checked the children’s passport.
• The damaged card, if any; • Any other supporting documentation Passport in its original form Fees of Dh200 are payable in addition to the applicant’s personal appearance.
– A valid residency visa is required if you are either an Emirati national or an expatriate with a valid visa.
Diplomats, consuls, and representatives of foreign organizations should be aware of these risks: – Permits to reside in the United States issued by the Department of State Take a snapshot of your passport and submit it together with your documents for identification.
– Each card will cost Dh200.
Renewing your license requires a similar process and expenses.
Dh200 in addition to the applicant’s personal appearance or that of his representative It is possible to obtain e-Gate cards from the following locations:- Dubai International Airport- Abu Dhabi International Airport- Al Ain International Airport- Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Al Ain Naturalization and Residency Departments- Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Al Ain Naturalization and Residency Departments • From the DNRD Jebel Ali Branch; • From several DNRD external offices; • From the DNATA Dubai Airline Center on Shaikh Zayed Road.
– A’amal Centre – Hyatt Regency – Residence Section – Naturalization Department’s main offices. Abuhail Center for Residency Administration
How it works
There will be 122 SmartGates installed across all three terminals at Dubai International Airport as part of the project’s development, implementation, and maintenance of a new generation of multimodal biometric passenger flow system, which will comprise 122 SmartGates. This involves the installation of SmartGates at the Al Maktoum International Airport, which is located at Dubai World Central. N.B. Dubai Airports is the source of this image.
Emaratech Smart Gates at Dubai International (DXB) Airport for the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA)