Is it good to be an importer in Nigeria?
- The good thing is that the Nigerian market is so wide enough and demand for items that improves their lifestyle is forever increasing. Therefore, smart importers like you and I can jump on this golden opportunity to reap the gains attached. Err…that depends on if you know exactly what item to import that sells really fast.
What can you import from Dubai?
Following are the major products that can be imported from United Arab Emirates: Nuclear reactors, boilers, machinery, etc, Organic chemicals, Electrical, electronic equipment, Iron and steel, Optical, photo, technical, medical, etc apparatus.
Can I ship from Dubai to Nigeria?
Sea Freight Shipping from Dubai to Nigeria Sea freight from Dubai may be a slow option to bring your goods to Nigeria, with about three weeks of transit time, but it is more affordable. Being about five times cheaper than that of Airfreight, Sea freight is generally used to transport very bulky items to Nigeria.
What items can be imported into Nigeria?
According to Nigerian Customs Service, the following items can be imported into Nigeria from approved foreign countries:
- Processed Petroleum Oils.
- Electro-medical equipment (e.g. Xrays)
- Laboratory/pharmaceutical glassware.
- Medication mixes in dosage.
- Phone system devices including smartphones.
How much does it cost to ship from Dubai to Nigeria?
What is the price to send parcels from Dubai to Nigeria? We charge from $5.50 per kg to send by air cargo, sea shipping depending on the weight and the dimensional weight.
What does Dubai import the most?
Imports in Dubai The main imported products in Dubai are machinery, food, chemicals, and transport equipment. Dubai also imports textiles and metals from China and various primary products such as cotton, fabrics, machinery, and instruments or plastic products from India.
What products does UAE import?
United Arab Emirates main imports are: pearls and other precious metals and stones (31 percent of total imports); machinery, sound recorders, reproducers and parts (18 percent); transport vehicles (12 percent); base metals and articles thereof (9 percent) and chemicals and related products (6 percent).
How long does it take to ship goods from Dubai to Nigeria?
The estimated delivery time on Sea freight shipping from Dubai to Nigeria is between 15 to 30 days maximum.
How much does it cost to ship a car from Dubai to Nigeria?
United Arab Emirates (UAE) Cost of shipping a car from UAE to Nigeria is about $750. Some companies also ship and clear your car through Nigeria Customs at a pre-determined rate. In this case, you’ll just pick your car at their warehouse in Lagos.
How long does it take DHL to deliver from Dubai to Nigeria?
For cheap parcel delivery to Nigeria within just 3-4 days * of collection, DHL Parcel UK is the only courier service you’ll need.
What items Cannot be shipped to Nigeria?
Prohibited and Restricted Items when Sending to Nigeria
- Ball point pens, including replacement parts.
- Glass bottles with a higher capacity than 150ml.
- Fruit Juice.
- Mosquito repellent coils.
- Soaps and other detergents.
- Bags, suitcases and all footwear.
What is Nigeria’s most imported item?
Imports The top imports of Nigeria are Refined Petroleum ($10B), Cars ($1.57B), Wheat ($1.48B), Laboratory Glassware ($1.45B), and Packaged Medicaments ($1.32B), importing mostly from China ($15.5B), Netherlands ($5.91B), India ($3.76B), United States ($3.22B), and Belgium ($2.81B).
What goods are contraband in Nigeria?
GOODS THE IMPORTATION OF WHICH IS ABSOLUTELY PROHIBITED IN NIGERIA
- Air Pistols.
- Airmail Photographic Printing Paper.
- All counterfeit/pirated materials or articles including Base or Counterfeit Coin of any Country.
- Beads composed of inflammable celluloid or other similar substances.
- Blank invoices.
Can you ship a car from Dubai to Nigeria?
Car shipping from Dubai to Nigeria via sea freight: The service is available from Jebel Ali port in Dubai or from Sharjah port to the port of Ababa in Nigeria, which meets the requirements of customers and meets their standards.
How long does shipping from Dubai take?
Shipments from Dubai usually take up to four days to complete.
Wigmore Trading, FMCG Distributors and Logistics in Lagos, Nigeria
To get to the meat of the matter, click here.
FOR BRAND OWNERS
- Through our established distribution networks and specialized marketing teams, our sales staff is well-versed in introducing new product offerings to the Nigerian market. More information may be found here.
- The fact that we provide high-quality warehouse facilities comes with the additional benefit of supporting you with the selling and distribution of your products. More information may be found here.
- Delivering the highest-quality foods and consumer items directly to the doors of supermarkets and foodcatering establishments throughout Nigeria and West Africa is our mission. More information may be found here.
The html video tag is not supported by your browser at this time. “While supplying the highest quality items at competitive costs, we source as much as possible from inside Nigeria and Ghana in order to maintain the health of our own economies.”
Despite the fact that Wigmore is the main wholesale distributor in Nigeria, they provide much more than simply a wide assortment of items at competitive costs. They are pleased to be recognized as one of Nigeria’s leading marketing organizations. Wigmore provides complete turnkey solutions to both Nigerian importers and exporters, from beginning to end, including transportation services such as air cargo, container handling, and less-than-container load (LCL) shipping.
We sell wholesale FMCG items on our website,and from our 12,000 square foot wholesale showroom in Lagos. More information can be found at
Our daily deliveries to our customers in Lagos alone are handled by a fleet of over ten vehicles devoted only to this purpose. More information can be found at
We have one of the greatest marketing teams in Nigeria, and we have a proven track record in terms of deploying new goods and creating widespread knowledge about them. More information can be found at
As a company, we have one of the greatest marketing teams in Nigeria, and we have a proven track record in terms of deploying new goods and creating widespread knowledge about them. More information can be found at
Innovation that’s making an impact
Wigmore Trading creates items that are bold and adventurous, and they sell them to intelligent people.
Our objective in selling wholesale items from Africa is to provide the highest quality at the lowest possible price so that we may provide your company a competitive advantage in today’s global economy. We do this by providing the highest quality at the lowest possible price.
Why You Should Purchase Your Shea Butter from a Reputable Wholesaler What is shea butter, and how does it work? In Africa, this natural marvel is obtained from the karite tree, which is one of the most highly coveted sources of natural oils. Once the oil has been extracted, it is often crushed into a cream or paste for use in cosmetic products such as soaps and lotions.
WEST AFRICA’S FASTEST GROWING
In order to give a comprehensive service to our business customers, Wigmore Trading operates as a one-stop shop that meets all of their requirements. We strive to provide our professional clients with the greatest possible service, selection of products, and overall value for their money. We have a terrific extended selection accessible as a result of our tight collaboration with both our clients and suppliers. A few examples of our primary product lines are: food and beverage goods; toiletries and domestic items; cosmetics and confectionary; stationery; hair and dental care; bath and body care; feminine and gent’s hygiene; infant care products; batteries and hardware.
In addition to placing a strong emphasis on product quality and availability, we place a strong emphasis on value for money, allowing you to minimize the costs of running your business to a bare minimum.
We are the leading provider of worldwide branded merchandise in West Africa. We are situated in Lagos, Nigeria, where we provide exceptional pricing, an unequaled choice of items from all over the world, and dependable service seven days a week. More information can be found at
- Wigmore Trading provides retailers with everything they require in order to run a more efficient and lucrative business.
LOCATED IN LAGOS, NIGERIA
- Located in the Nigerian capital of Lagos is our corporate headquarters. We started from here and used it to create the template for all Operating Procedures across the firm.
- We provide a comprehensive sales and logistics solution, as well as everything in between. When your order has been received, we may arrange for delivery to your home or business
- Our warehousing and transportation personnel are well-equipped and well-versed in their respective fields. When sensitive items arrive at our depots and before they are unloaded, they are examined and tested for temperature
We sell a large variety of items, both food and non-food related. Among the many items we provide are Health and Beauty Aids, Confectionery, Groceries, Home, Wine & Spirits, and Baby Care products. We strive to provide continuous availability, great lead times, and the longest possible product shelf life.
Wigmore Trading, FMCG Distributors, Wholesale and Logistics in Lagos, Nigeria. AbujaWest Africa. | Wigmore Trading Nigeria | Wigmore Trading Nigeria
After thinking about where to purchase cellphones in Nigeria and pay later in 2020, I decided to do some research and came up with the following list of options. « Continue reading this post »
WAEC Result: Full Meaning Of Held, Withheld And Outstanding Result Explained 2022
In straightforward language, the meanings of held, withheld, and outstanding WAEC results are explained, with pictures to enhance your comprehension. If you are interested in learning more about these. « Continue reading this post »
Updated List Of Nigerian Universities That Accept Second Choice Candidates In JAMB 20212022
All of the Nigerian universities and polytechnics that accept second-choice candidates in the JAMB UTME 2020/2021 examination are listed in this article. If you were to sit. « Continue reading this post »
Top Nigerian Universities That Accept 180 In Jamb For Admission (Updated 2022)
This article is a list of the best Nigerian institutions that are still accepting 180 students from the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board for admission in the 2020/2021 academic year. If you submitted an application.Read More »
Top Brands And Prices Of Soundproof Generators In Nigeria 2021
It is the purpose of this post to discuss the most popular soundproof generator brands and their current costs in Nigeria in 2020. If you want to purchase a soundproof generator in the near future, then. « Continue reading this post »
Top 7 Actionable Ways To Promote Your Music As An Upcoming Artist In Nigeria 20212022
Here, you will learn about the top 7 actionable techniques to market your music as an aspiring musician in Nigeria 2020, including how to use social media effectively. As a soon-to-be-released. « Continue reading this post »
Africa Business Pages
- With AFRICA BUSINESS PAGES, you may expand your company’s presence in the African market.
- Get in touch with African suppliers
- Download business directories
- List your company
- Advertise with us
- Locate suppliers
Browse Companies byCategories
Join our network of African suppliers; download business directories; list your company; advertise with us; find suppliers
- Reach 200,000 Importers
- 2Online Banners
- 2Facebook Shoutouts
- 300 Business Leads – Minimum
- Target Countries: 10
Gold $850Per Month
Subscribe Now and Save Money
- Reach 400,000 Importers
- 5Online Banners
- 4Facebook Shoutouts
- 450 Business Leads – Minimum
- 15 Target Countries
Platinum $1,100Per Month
Subscribe Now and Save Money
- The goal is to reach 900,000 importers
- Home pagebanners++
- 6Facebook shoutouts
- 600 Business Leads – minimum
- The target countries are 20
- And 600 Business Leads – minimum.
Download AfricaEmailDatabaseBusiness Directories
Visualize, comprehend, and engage with the most up-to-date information about international commerce. search Countries, goods, and regions are all available for search.
Get more with OEC Pro
Use the most recent international trade data to see, comprehend, and interact with it. search Countries, goods, and regions may all be found using the search function.
Do you consider yourself an expert in the field of international trade? Test your knowledge of international commerce with the OEC’s new international trade quiz game! Compete against players from all around the globe and win a spot on the global leaderboard right away.
Economic Complexity Rankings
Who are the nations and areas that are projected to have growth in the next years? When it comes to predicting and explaining future economic development, income inequality, and greenhouse gas emissions, the Economic complexity Index (ECI) is a potent dimensionality reduction tool that has been proven to be effective. Using the OEC, you may learn about the most recent economic complexity rankings for nations, products, states, and provinces.
Latest Economic Complexity Rankings
With the Observatory of Economic Complexity, you may create millions of bespoke visualizations that are tailored to your needs. With these advanced visualization tools, you can look at international trade data from any viewpoint possible.
Explore Detailed Reports
More than 15 years of expertise trying to comprehend the dynamics of economic geography have been accumulated by our research team. For the first time, our specialists are able to disassemble the history of economies with remarkable clarity and precision thanks to approaches and technologies they have pioneered in the creation of. Learn about the most recent research on economic complexity and relatedness, as well as about classic articles and books on the subject, in this section.
Latest Research Using OEC Data
- UPS has announced that its local operations would transition to a Monday-Friday workweek, following the lead of the UAE government. The modification becomes effective on the first day of January 2022. UPS operations in the United Arab Emirates have been moved to daily collects and deliveries from Monday through Saturday. Please get in touch with us.
UPS Tariff/Terms and Conditions of Service and UPS Rate and Service Guide
- According to UPS, the company’s local operations will transition to a Monday-Friday work week, following in the footsteps of the UAE government. Beginning on January 1, 2022, the new rule will be in force. Collections and deliveries are now made every day of the week, and deliveries are made from Monday to Saturday across the United Arab Emirates. Please get in touch with us if you require further information.
UPS United Arab Emirates – H S Policy and Statement of Intent
- The most valuable assets of UPS are its employees. Its culture is firmly rooted in the importance of ensuring their health, wellness, and safety. UPS has produced a Health and Safety Policy as well as a Statement of Intent to guide the company’s efforts to safeguard the safety of its employees, the general public, and the environment in which it conducts business. More information can be found at To open the link in a new window, click here.
UPS Announces Amends to Additional Charges
- One of UPS’s most valuable assets is its workforce. Its culture is built around ensuring their health, wellness, and safety. In order to guide UPS’s efforts to safeguard the safety of its employees, the general public, and the environment in which it works, a Health and Safety Policy as well as a Statement of Intent were produced. More information can be found at New window will be opened when you click on the link.
UPS Section II Battery Requirements Changing
- With effect from the first day of January 2017, UPS will demand that Section II batteries be properly controlled. More Information on These Regulations may be found here.
These Export Solutions were designed by trade specialists at the United States Commercial Service, which is a division of the United States Department of Commerce’s Foreign Trade Administration, to assist U.S. exporters in developing effective international sales strategies. Learn about all areas of exporting and global markets with these solutions, or take use of our local support or virtual services to further your knowledge. Follow our social media platforms (@ExportGov on LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter) for the latest exporting news, or subscribe to our email list for the latest exporting news.
- By checking the Consolidated Screening List, you may find out who you will be working with.
- You can also search the list to see whether there are any limitations on specific exports, reexports, or transfers of products that are prohibited.
- Search the Consolidated Screening List to find what you’re looking for.
- In order to do so, you will need to categorize your product and produce its Schedule B number (HS Code).
- A United States-specific coding system is applied to your HS code in order to generate the Schedule B code and completely categorize your product.
- A tariff or duty is a tax applied by governments on the value of imported goods, including the value of freight and insurance charges.
- To make use of these tools, you will require your HS code; for more information, check the Product Classification section of this website.
Find out more about this particular tool.
With Incoterms, you can ensure that you and your customers are communicating in the same trade language.
Get up to speed with the most recent version, Incoterms® 2020, and assure fast transactions while avoiding potentially expensive blunders!
With confidence, choose a new market to explore!
embassies and consulates across the world, Country Commercial Guides (CCGs) provide information on market conditions, opportunities, legislation, and business customs in more than 70 countries.
In exchange for cheap or duty-free access, robust intellectual property protection, and more U.S.
Get hands-on help determining if your product or service might benefit from a free trade agreement.
Best-in-class national and international trade shows bring together buyers, dealers, and industry professionals from all over the world and from all over the country.
Women’s Global Trade Empowerment Program (Women’s Global Trade Empowerment Program) A top resource for women entrepreneurs seeking to learn the knowledge and skills necessary to develop an export plan and expand their firm into new markets, the Women’s Global Trade Empowerment Program is offered by the United States Commercial Service.
Our flagship event series for American firms provides an opportunity to network with industry experts, commercial ambassadors from the United States located in important international markets, foreign buyers and ministry officials, and other exporters from across the world.
Since its inception as the official export promotion site of the United States government, the ExportGov media channels have brought together resources from across the federal government to assist American businesses in developing their international sales strategies and achieving success in today’s global marketplace.
Exportgov is managed by the International Trade Administration of the United States Department of Commerce as part of a joint effort with the 19 Federal Agencies that provide export assistance programs and services.
For information on upcoming events and announcements, follow the official@ExportGov Twitter account.
Follow the official@ExportGov LinkedIn account for the latest news and information about exporting. Learn about the many email lists that are maintained to keep exporters in the United States up to date.
Nigeria B2B Marketplace – Nigerian Suppliers & Manufacturers. TradeFord.com
Nigeria (officially known as the Federal Republic of Nigeria) is a federal constitutional state with 36 states and a federal system of government. It is located in West Africa and is connected to the Republic of Benin in the western area, to Cameroon in the eastern region, and to Niger in the northern region. It is bordered by the Republic of Benin in the western region, and by the Republic of Cameroon in the eastern region. While Abuja is the nation’s capital, Lagos is the country’s most populous metropolis.
- It has risen to become the greatest economy in Africa as a result of its effective administrative practices.
- Excessive monitoring requirements and security risks have curtailed new investment in the oil and natural gas industries.
- The agricultural and telecommunications sectors in Nigeria are the primary drivers of the country’s economic state.
- Cocoa, peanuts, cotton, and rice are just a few of the agricultural crops that are farmed in Nigeria.
Imports of Nigeria
With an anticipated import value of $55.98 billion in 2013, Nigeria ranks fifty-second in terms of total value of imports among other nations, according to the United Nations Development Programme. Construction machinery, transportation equipment, manufactured items, and food are among the most popular imports into the country of Nigeria. Nigeria’s top three import partners are China, the United States of America, and India, in that order.
Exports of Nigeria
Nigeria feels that it should have the fewest constraints possible when it comes to exporting in order to improve its overall economic status. As of 2013, the estimated export value of Nigeria was $93.55 billion, making it the thirty-eighth largest country in the world. Nigeria’s most important export partners include the United States of America, the Netherlands, Spain, Brazil, the United Kingdom, Germany, and France, among others. Niger’s most important exports include petroleum products, cocoa, and rubber, among other things.
Machinery, chemicals, transportation equipment, manufactured goods, food, and live animals account for 67.36 billion dollars in imports in 2011 (estimated).
Industries Crude oil, coal, tin, columbite, rubber products, wood, hides and skins, textiles, cement and other construction materials, food products, footwear, chemicals, fertilizer, printing, ceramics, and steel are some of the commodities traded.