What is the most luxurious hotel in Dubai?
- The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre. One of the most luxurious hotels in Dubai, The Ritz-Carlton is built within the Dubai International Financial Centre ( DIFC ). DIFC is famous for its super awesome night life, business, modern restaurants and art galleries.
What is the best area to stay in Dubai?
The 10 Best Neighborhoods in Dubai for Tourists
- Dubai Creek.
- Al Fahidi and Al Seef.
- Bur Dubai and Bur Juman.
- Downtown and Business Bay.
- Mina Seyahi Beach and Dubai Media City.
- Dubai Marina.
- Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR)
- Palm Jumeirah Island.
How do I choose a hotel in Dubai?
Just like most major cities around the world, Dubai luxury hotels are relatively pricey. Here are six insider tips for booking a hotel in Dubai.
- Do Your Research.
- Understand Policies.
- Choose a Location.
- Consider the Booking Season.
- Check Out Luxury Resorts.
- Get Freebies.
Can I stay with my girlfriend in a hotel in Dubai?
It should be noted that in the year 2020, the UAE government announced reforms in personal laws, civil transactions law and the Penal Law of UAE. Therefore, you may travel with your girlfriend to Dubai and stay with her in the same hotel room without facing any legal issues pertaining to cohabitation.
What is the most iconic hotel in Dubai?
Dubai Burj Al Arab Burj Al Arab takes hotel design to a new level of modern luxury, and has also redefined the meaning of exceptional hospitality, both in Dubai and around the world.
Where do influencers stay in Dubai?
Throughout the pandemic, the Dukes hotel has continued to host influencers, welcoming at least one a month with complimentary stays that promote the idea the resort is safe to visit.
How much does it cost to stay in Dubai hotel?
Dubai hotels range from $35 to $107 per night with an average of $46, while most vacation rentals will cost $210 to $530 per night for the entire home. Average worldwide flight costs to Dubai International Airport (DXB) are between $722 and $1,105 per person for economy flights and $2,266 to $3,467 for first class.
How many days should you stay in Dubai?
When people ask me how long to spend in Dubai, I typically advise them to book between five and seven days to see all of Dubai’s most impressive attractions, bars and restaurants.
Is Dubai on the red list?
Travel to Dubai has been off limits for most of 2021 as the United Arab Emirates was added to the red list back in January to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
How long should you stay in Dubai for?
If interested in planning a Dubai itinerary, then a stay of about 5 days is the best amount of time to squeeze all of the tourism juices out of this illustrious middle eastern gem. From luxury to style to architecture—it boasts of the tallest building in the whole world: the Burj Khalifa.
Can you kiss in Dubai hotels?
Most hotels are permitted to serve alcohol, but it is illegal just about everywhere else. All couples should avoid public displays of affection, including hand holding and kissing, as it is not permissible in the country’s culture.
Can you bring girls back to your hotel in Dubai?
Most hotels in Dubai are not guest friendly (girl friendly). They have very strict policy and even your girlfriend or your wife cannot share one room with you without a copy of your marriage certificate.
Do and don’ts in Dubai?
Don’t Drink and Drive
- Don’t make or flash rude hand gestures.
- Don’t point fingers at people.
- Don’t explicitly eat, drink or smoke during Ramadan.
- Don’t use swear words.
- Don’t dress immodestly when visiting religious places like mosques.
- Don’t smoke in shopping malls, offices, and government areas.
How many 7 star hotels are there in Dubai?
Officially, there is no such thing as a 7-star rating. The term 7-star was created by a journalist who attended the opening of the Burj Al Arab in Dubai and felt the standard five stars didn’t do its decadence justice. Even a 5-star rating can vary country to country as there is no global standard for star ratings.
What is the most luxurious place in Dubai?
Burj Al Arab Jumeirah Regularly touted as the world’s most luxurious hotel – it’s Dubai’s only seven-star property – with an eye-catching aesthetic and fleet of Rolls-Royce Phantoms, Burj Al Arab has always delivered on decadence.
Does Dubai have a 7 star hotel?
Burj Al Arab – The World’s Only 7 Star Hotel, Dubai.
THE 10 BEST Hotels in Dubai for 2022 (from $26) – Tripadvisor
- What are the best hotels in the vicinity of the Burj Khalifa? Travelers seeking accommodations near the Burj Khalifa will find the Palace Downtown, Address Boulevard, and Armani Hotel Dubai to be among the most popular choices. Take a look at the whole list: Hotels near the Burj Khalifa
- What are the finest resorts to stay at in Dubai? Among the most popular resorts for visitors to Dubai are the Nikki Beach ResortSpa Dubai, the Melia Desert Palm Dubai, a Melia Collection Hotel, and the Kempinski HotelResidences Palm Jumeirah, among others. See the complete list here: What are the finest hotels near the Dubai Fountain in terms of location in Dubai? The Palace Downtown, Ramada by Wyndham Downtown Dubai, and Address Downtown are some of the popular hotels in the vicinity of The Dubai Fountain. See the complete list here: What are the top luxury hotels in Dubai? Where can I find hotels near the Dubai Fountain? Nikki Beach ResortSpa Dubai, Raffles Dubai, and The Address Dubai Mall are just a few of the luxurious hotels in Dubai to stay at. Dubai Luxury Hotels
- Which hotels are the nearest to Dubai World Central – Al Maktoum International Airport? See the whole list: Dubai Luxury Hotels. The Staybridge Suites Dubai Al-Maktoum Airport, an IHG hotel, the Holiday Inn Dubai Al-Maktoum Airport, also an IHG hotel, and the Aloft Dubai South are all popular hotels near Dubai World Central – Al Maktoum International Airport. See the complete list of nearby hotels:Hotels close (DWC) What are the finest hotels near Dubai Metro that are close to Dubai World Central and Al Maktoum International Airport? Hotels such as the Avani Palm View Dubai HotelSuites, the Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach ResortMarina, and the Media One Hotel Dubai are some of the most popular options near the Dubai Metro station. See the whole list: Hotels near the Dubai Metro
- What are the finest pet-friendly hotels in Dubai
- Hotels near the Dubai International Airport There are several pet-friendly hotels in Dubai, including Melia Desert Palm Dubai a Melia Collection Hotel, Hotel Indigo Dubai Downtown, An IHG Hotel and Sofitel Dubai The Obelisk, which are among the most popular choices. The whole list can be found here: Pet Friendly Hotels in Dubai
- What are the best affordable hotels in Dubai? Rove Trade Centre, Rove Downtown, and Rove Dubai Marina are some of the most popular low-cost hotels in Dubai. See the complete list here: Hotels in Dubai at a low cost
- What are the top hotels in Dubai that have a spa to stay at? Visitors to Dubai have given positive assessments of the spas at the Nikki Beach ResortSpa Dubai, Raffles Dubai, and The Address Dubai Mall, among other establishments. See the complete list here: Dubai Spa Resorts are located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. When it comes to staying in Dubai, which districts are most popular
- Which hotels in Dubai are best for families? Traveling families have given positive ratings about the Nikki Beach ResortSpa Dubai, Raffles Dubai, and The Address Dubai Mall, which are all located in Dubai. See the complete list of family hotels in Dubai: Family Hotels in Dubai.
The Best Hotels to Book in Dubai
Staying at a premium hotel in Dubai will give you a taste of the city|Photo courtesy of Jumeirah Mina A’Salam / Expedia A vacation in the glittering Emirate city of Dubai is a must-do on every traveler’s bucket list, so make the most of your time there by booking a room at one of the city’s top hotels, which are all bookable via Culture Trip. The skyline of Dubai is punctured by a beguiling horizon of look-at-me monuments and hotels, each of which is attempting to outdo the one next to it in terms of architectural splendor.
Watch the dancing fountain show or take in some culture at the spectacular Dubai Opera House before retiring to your own little paradise at one of our carefully selected top of the class hotels and resorts.
Zabeel House The Greens
4.6 out of 5 (148Reviews) Thanks to Zabeel House The Greens and Expedia, prices have dropped to as low as $128 per night. Zabeel House The Greens is not your traditional golf hotel, but Gen Z golfers opt to stay here because of its closeness to award-winning golf courses. If you don’t want to hit the links, there is plenty to do in the surrounding area. The hotel has a tropical outdoor pool that is surrounded by plants and comfy loungers, as well as a well equipped gym and spa, as well as the Pan Pan-Asian restaurant ‘Lah Lah,’ which serves sizzling street cuisine.
Armani Hotel Dubai
4.6 out of 5 (613Reviews) The image is courtesy of the Armani Hotel Dubai and ExpediaPrice. Currently, rates start at $456 per night. The Burj Khalifa edifice houses the first hotel constructed by fashion magnate Georgio Armani, which is the world’s tallest structure. While the stunning bronze arches that greet guests in the entrance provide a dramatic tone, the majority of the interior is rather simple. The bedrooms, which have a high-tech spec as well as floor-to-ceiling views of the bustling metropolis, will appeal to gadget enthusiasts.
FIVE Palm Hotel
4.3 out of 5 (988Reviews) The image is courtesy of the FIVE Palm Jumeirah Dubai / Booking.com website. Price reduction of $560 per night now available. In addition to being an Instagrammer’s paradise, the Five Palm Hotel is also a favorite among the local trendsetting crowd, who come here on weekends for brunch to unwind. Built like an amphitheater, the rooms are piled so that they all have views of the beach, marina, and Bluewaters Island. They are designed in a way that pays homage to Art Deco debauchery.
If you need even more “me” time, arrange a treatment at the ReFive Spa, which includes a rooftop pool with cabanas on which to relax.
Jumeirah Mina A’Salam
4.7 out of 5 (938Reviews) Courtesy of the Jumeirah Group Mina A’Salam / ExpediaPrices have dropped to as low as $648 per night. Mina A’Salam is a family-friendly seaside resort located in the midst of the sprawling Madinat Jumeirah complex in Dubai. Traditional Bedouin-inspired details can be found in each of the hotel’s 292 rooms and suites – which may seem primitive, but the huge beds, marble baths, and soft linens are all meant to provide the greatest in luxury.
If you’re traveling with children, you’ll earn additional brownie points for providing them with unrestricted access to Wild Wadi Water Park next door, as well as the opportunity to ride an abra around the resort’s lagoon.
Bab Al Shams Desert ResortSpa
4.6 out of 5 (808Reviews) This image is courtesy of Bab Al Shams Desert Resort and Spa / Expedia.com. Price DropNow from $242 per night Located in Dubai’s first luxurious Arabian-style hideaway, Bab Al Shams opened its doors in 2004. It’s worth getting up early in the morning to view the sunrise from the resort’s infinity pool, which offers luxurious accommodations for explorers. The night sky is filled with millions of stars, and it is the best time to see them. To be sure, the Al Hadheerah restaurant offers an unforgettable immersive dining experience replete with traditional musicians, dancing drummers, and Arabian residents reenacting historical stories for a really one-of-a-kind dining experience unlike any other.
Burj Al Arab
The Burj Al Arab and Expedia have lowered their prices to as low as $1,318 per night. If you thought five-star resorts were luxurious, wait till you see seven-star resorts. This luxurious Dubai hotel is situated on an own island with a man-made beach, making it a unique destination. Everything, from the stunning sail-shaped façade to the helicopter landing pad perched at the very top, has been precisely planned. There are multiple pools and private cabanas around which guests may relax with wide-screen televisions and air conditioning.
What makes you think you’d want to leave?
W Dubai – The Palm
4.5 out of 5 (225Reviews) The image is courtesy of the W Dubai – The Palm and Expedia. Price DropNow from$404per night to $0 now! If you visit the achingly chic W Hotel, don’t be shocked to find some big-name personalities there. In addition to having a reputation for hosting some of Dubai’s most lavish events, this five-star resort is meant to be impressive. Every one of the 350 rooms and suites has a terrace, a state-of-the-art music system, and a fully stocked W MixBar, while the design ranges from disco-luxe to seductive after-hours.
Atlantis, The Palm
4.4 out of 5 (1140Reviews) Courtesy of the Atlantis, The Palm and Expedia.com Price DropNow rates start at $385 per night. The central arch of this hotel, which was designed as a tribute to Disney fairy tales, serves as a portal to the legendary aquatic realm that is reflected throughout the property. Its towering red brick front is popular with children, and the interior’s coral-shaped door knobs, shell-framed mirrors, and driftwood accents make you feel like you’re on a movie set all of the time.
These suggestions were last updated on November 2, 2021 to ensure that your trip plans remain up to date.
The Best Hotels In Dubai
A cooperation with Forbes Finds resulted in the creation of this piece. Forbes Finds features items and activities that we believe you will enjoy. The goods that are highlighted on this page have been independently chosen and linked to for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking on a link on this page, Forbes may earn a tiny portion of the transaction. Atlantis, The Palm is a luxury resort in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Dubai Tourism is a tourism company based in Dubai. Finding the greatest hotels in a place as extravagant as Dubai is no simple task, much alone narrowing down a list of the best.
If you’re looking for a city that is everything but dull, go no farther than Dubai. From an underwater suite at Atlantis, The Palm to a fashion lover’s dream vacation at the Armani Hotel, here are some of the top places to check out (and stay at) on your next visit to the city.
Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah
The Waldorf Astoria Dubai is a five-star hotel with a luxurious ambiance. Palm Jumeirah is a landmark in Dubai. The Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah, located on the island of Palm Jumeirah, has one of Dubai’s most beautiful private beaches, as well as stunning sea-facing guest rooms and suites. This serene haven includes the grandWaldorf Astoria Spa, which has 12 treatment rooms and two private couples suites, as well as a variety of 50 premium treatments designed to help guests achieve a feeling of balance and well-being while at the beach.
In addition, there is a water sports center with daily boat trips, snorkeling, and kayaking, as well as two temperature-controlled swimming pools.
The Conrad Dubai is a luxury hotel with a modern design. Conrad Dubai, located in the heart of Dubai’s business and commercial sector and just a few minutes’ walk from the world-renowned Dubai Mall at the Burj Khalifa, offers panoramic views of the city, five dining options, an outdoor pool, spa, fitness center, and yoga pavilion, among other amenities. Enjoy a round of golf at Emirates or Montgomerie Golf Clubs, or spend the day exploring neighboring attractions like as Ski Dubai, Wild Wadi Waterpark, Dubai Marina, and Jumeirah Beach, which has been dubbed “Dubai’s “golden mile” because of the sun, sea, and sand it receives on a daily basis.
Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
Photographs courtesy of AFP/Getty Images The Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, which stands at 1,053 feet tall, is not only one of the top hotels in Dubai, but it is also one of the most luxury hotels in the world. Apart from being the “world’s only seven-star hotel,” the Burj Al Arab Jumeirah is a destination in and of itself, with its famous sail-shaped construction and hefty $20,000 per night price tag for a stay in the two-story Royal Suite. Now is the time to book.
Mandarin Oriental Dubai
The Mandarin Oriental Jumeirah in Dubai is a five-star hotel. The Mandarin Oriental Jumeirah, located in one of Dubai’s most affluent districts and overlooking the Arabian Gulf, offers large rooms and suites as well as a sumptuous, modern meets Middle Eastern design aesthetic. With six restaurants and lounges, a destination spa, and a children’s club, this is without a doubt one of the most interesting new hotels in Dubai today. Now is the time to book.
Atlantis, The Palm
A spectacular hotel on a man-made island in Dubai, the Atlantis, The Palm is one of the world’s most famous tourist destinations. One of the city’s most prominent locations, it offers a range of amenities for children, couples, and business visitors alike. Must-see attractions include scuba diving, shark swimming, waterparks, and even an opportunity to sleep among the fishes in the hotel’s distinctive Underwater Suite.
Customers of Atlantis will be treated to amazing views of the turquoise seas of the Arabian Sea, white sand beaches, and the beautiful Dubai skyline.
FIVE Palm Jumeirah
Dubai TourismThe FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel, which embraces both luxury and lifestyle, contributes to Dubai’s elegance while integrating five essential components: earth, water, fire, air, and awareness, among others. This stunning property, located on Palm Island, offers breathtaking views of the Arabian Gulf from its 468 guest rooms and suites, as well as a variety of restaurants, including Maiden Shanghai, Quattro Passi, and The Secret Room, which serves chilled cocktails and decadent flavors throughout the day.
Four Seasons Resort Dubai
Dubai Tourism is a tourism company based in Dubai. In addition to offering spectacular views of the Burj Khalifa, the Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeriah Beachprovides visitors with everything they could possibly want in a beachfront resort. A private cabana by the pool, a delectable dining experience at Sea Fu or Suq, or a peaceful day at the spa, where you can treat yourself to the hotel’s Signature Pearl Facial, which was inspired by Dubai’s old pearling industry, are all available to guests.
Bulgari Resort Dubai
The Bvlgari Resort Dubai is approached by a grand entryway. Dubai Tourism is a tourism company based in Dubai. The Bulgari Resort Dubai is located on the seahorse-shaped island in Jumeirah Bay and offers luxurious accommodations and services. Opening in 2017, this magnificent resort is situated along the beach and provides a cool urban refuge right on the beaches of Dubai’s coastline. The hotel’s ambience, which has a Mediterranean village feel to it, provides tourists with a means to enjoy a blend of culture and leisure, whether they are relaxing in the 1,700 square-meter hammam spa or taking advantage of the world’s first Bulgari Yacht Club.
JW Marriott Marquis Dubai
NICOLAS DUMONT/Dubai Tourism is a photographer. The JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai, which is comprised of two buildings and 72 stories, is one of the world’s tallest hotels and one of the world’s most luxurious. The hotel’s 1,600 guest rooms and suites, as well as its restaurants providing cuisines from across the world, such as Prime 68 for steak or Rang Mahal by Atul Kochhar for Indian fine dining, ensure that there is something for everyone. Located on the top floor, the spacious Saray Spa is one of the greatest health facilities in the city, with rooms with rain showers, 46-inch televisions, and breathtaking views of the city, including the Burj Khalifa.
Jumeirah Al Qasr
Dubai Tourism is a tourism company based in Dubai. As a result of its inspiration from a Sheikh’s private summer palace, Jumeirah Al Qasr is one of Dubai’s most popular coastal retreats. With 294 luxurious rooms and suites that combine traditional Arabian characteristics throughout the resort, the facility is a haven for travelers.
In addition, guests may take pleasure in the spectacular views of the Gulf. Watersports, restaurants, and complimentary entry to Wild Wadi Waterpark are available at Jumeirah Al Qasr for couples, friends, and families staying at the hotel in Dubai. Now is the time to book.
Armani Hotel Dubai
Photo courtesy of AFP Photographer KARIM SAHIB /Getty Images Armani Hotel Dubai, which combines traditional Giorgio Armani design with exquisite service, delivers unique and trendy lodgings to one of the world’s most glitzy cities. Aside from the hotel’s sleek and Instagrammable pool setting, with breathtaking backgrounds at every turn, fashionistas will appreciate the hotel’s unique textiles, customized Armani furnishings, and unrivaled views of the Dubai cityscape from the hotel’s rooftop bar.
16 Best Hotels in Dubai. Hotels from $18/night
Rates are per night at a 3-star hotel. Prices are not set and are subject to change at any moment. Per month, the average nightly price is
- If you’re searching for a low-cost hotel in Dubai, you should consider traveling during the off-peak season. In August and September, you’ll be able to discover lower-priced rooms in Dubai. The cost of a hotel room varies based on a variety of circumstances, but staying on a Saturday will almost certainly result in the greatest hotel discounts in Dubai. The inverse is true for Friday, which is often the most costly day of the week. If you want to obtain the best deal on your Dubai hotel, make your reservation at least 90 days before your arrival. KAYAK revealed that the lowest 3-star hotel room in Dubai could be obtained for $36 in the previous two weeks, while the most costly was $840. How long should you expect to be there? The average length of stay in Dubai for KAYAK customers is four days
- If you’re looking to spend in Dubai, you’ll have plenty of options. Consider staying at the Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, a 7-star resort that has been dubbed “the world’s most luxury hotel” by Forbes Travel Guide. For those seeking a luxurious vacation that includes spectacular views of marine life right from their bedroom, the underwater suites at Atlantis The Palm, which have aquariums in lieu of walls and ceilings, are another alternative. There are several 5-star luxury alternatives available in Dubai, allowing you to indulge in a 5-star experience without having to worry about the expense. The Four Seasons Resort Dubai, located on the beachfront in Jumeirah, is one option. If you’re looking for a more affordable hotel in Dubai, you’ll find a wide range of options in both the downtown area and the marina neighborhood, such as the Suha Hotel Apartments by MONDO, which is one of several options. Among the more reasonably priced options in the vicinity of Garhoud and Port Saeed are the Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport hotel and the Emirates Concorde HotelSuites, which both feature amenities such as a spa, a gym, and Turkish baths. Other options include the Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport hotel and the Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport hotel. The majority of the city’s malls are located in downtown Dubai, but visitors want to immerse themselves in some of the city’s rich history and culture should head to the districts on either side of Dubai Creek and the historic city center. It is possible to stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights, which is located in these neighborhoods close to Creek Park
- There are a variety of transportation options available in Dubai, but the city’s hop-on, hop-off bus service stops at many of the major hotels, including the Radisson Blu Hotel Dubai Waterfront. In addition to passing the Burj Khalifa and traveling through the downtown area, the Red Bus route also passes via the marina district, where you may reserve a stay at the InterContinental Dubai Marina hotel.
What Dubai hotel guests are talking about
The arrival of a COVID-19 vaccination on the horizon is a wonderful development, and it could be time to start thinking about a well-deserved vacation for 2022. As a premier tourist destination, Dubai has risen to the occasion by providing clear and concise pandemic travel information, as well as prudent rules, to ensure that you and your family can enjoy your vacation in safety. In reality, Dubai has already opened its doors to all travelers who have passed the COVID-19 test. The Eddy Travels AI assistant is the most convenient method to uncover all of the best Dubai hotel bargains in one spot, making the finding and booking process faster and more efficient.
You may search by date, location, hotel rating, spa and wellness center availability, and whether or not the hotel complies to the highest standards of sanitization and cleanliness.
There’s no disputing that Dubai is one of the world’s most popular tourist destinations, if not the most popular.
People who love adventure will find it in abundance in the city, which is home to some of the world’s most thrilling theme parks and water parks, such as Wild Wadi Waterpark and IMG Worlds of Adventure, as well as Ski Dubai and Aquaventure Waterpark.
1. Atlantis The Palm, Dubai
There’s something for everyone at Atlantis The Palm: glorious sunshine, soft sandy beaches, vibrant entertainment (for adults and children), fun-filled waterparks, exciting ocean adventures, sublime luxury accommodations, fine dining from around the world, and it’s all backed by unmatched professional service. The highly opulent 5-star hotel, which is located in a fantastic location on Dubai’s distinctive Palm Jumeirah Island, is the number one choice for those looking for the ultimate trip in Dubai.
A private beach, an underwater aquarium, complimentary access to theAquaventure water park (the largest waterpark in the Middle East), super-fast wi-fi throughout, the finest in gastronomy, super-luxurious relaxing spa treatments, and a fully-equipped gym are all available to guests at one of Dubai’s premier 5-star hotels.
FREE COVID TESTING- If you stay at Atlantis The Palm for 5 nights or more, the resort will reimburse you for the cost of your Covid testing in the form of in-resort credit.
When you fly with Emirates Airlines, you will receive complimentary medical insurance coverage, providing you with total piece of mind.
2. FIVE Palm Jumeirah
There’s something for everyone at Atlantis The Palm: glorious sunshine, soft sandy beaches, vibrant entertainment (for adults and children), fun-filled waterparks, exciting ocean adventures, sublime luxury accommodations, fine dining from around the world, and it’s all backed by unrivaled professional service, to name a few things. Location is everything at this highly opulent 5-star hotel, which is located on Dubai’s distinctive Palm Jumeirah Island and is the best place to stay if you want to have the best vacation possible.
A private beach, an underwater aquarium, complimentary access to theAquaventure water park (the largest waterpark in the Middle East), super-fast wi-fi throughout, the finest in gastronomy, super-luxurious relaxing spa treatments, and a fully-equipped gym await you as a guest at one of Dubai’s premier 5-star hotels.
The cost of your Covid tests will be reimbursed to you as in-resort credit if you stay at Atlantis The Palm for 5 nights or more.
3. Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
Dubai’s ultra-luxurious lifestyle The Burj Al Arab Jumeirah is without a doubt one of the most famous hotels in the world. It is located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. In addition to a futuristic architectural design that exudes high-end luxury, it also exudes traditional elegance and the highest level of hospitality. In addition to providing accommodations, the Burj Al Arab is a statement of wealthy purpose, towering above the Dubai cityscape and the Arabian Gulf in its surrounding area. When it comes to opulent hospitality, this engineering marvel is the crème de la crème, with guests arriving in fleets of sparkling Rolls Royce cars or through a private helicopter transport, to name a few highlights.
Everyone should have the opportunity to experience the pinnacle in luxury at least once in their lives, and the incredibly professional staff and management of the Burj understand this, catering to each and every client in the same devoted style of perfection and expertise.
4. Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
This premium hotel, inspired by Ottoman architecture and located on the western crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, provides a luxurious experience that will be difficult to leave behind. A short distance from the turquoise seas and golden beach of the Arabian Gulf, The Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is equipped with an array of incredible activities that will keep individuals, couples, and families thoroughly delighted and enthralled during their stay. Enjoy unmatched views of the city and the sea from the private balcony of your exceptionally deluxe guest suite.
Alternatively, you may unwind in the heady fantasy of the Talise Ottoman Spa (which boasts the largest Turkish Bath in the Middle East), which is a proven cure for all of life’s modern headaches and includes a Turkish bath.
In order to maintain the highest level of safety and cleanliness, the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray conforms to the most severe requirements and laws.
5. The Meydan Hotel
It has been described as a lush and serene oasis in the heart of Dubai, overlooking the city’s skyline and the Meydan Racecourse. You can be certain that theMeydan Hotelis no stranger to providing its visitors with the very best that 5-Star luxury can provide. The Meydan Hotel, which was designed with urban flair and elegance in mind, brings together all of the sumptuous components to provide a Dubai vacation stay that checks all of the right boxes. The hotel, which is only 15 minutes from the airport and a stone’s throw from the city’s bustling centre, has a view of the world-famousMeydan horse racing track and is conveniently located.
In addition to tastefully designed rooms and suites – some of which include a kitchenette and separate dining area (the envy of the many serviced apartments Dubai has to offer), a private balcony, and access to the rooftop infinity pool and spa (the envy of the many serviced apartments Dubai has to offer).
6. Grand Hyatt Hotel
When visiting Dubai, the Grand Hyatt Dubai is an excellent starting point for seeing the city’s many attractions. The Grand Hyatt is a tribute to comfort, luxury, and leisure, as well as to all of the elements that go into creating the perfect holiday in Dubai. The hotel is set in beautifully groomed and planted grounds. In addition to lavishly furnished and fitted room choices, the classically Arabic-themed hotel offers both outdoor and indoor swimming pools, luxurious spa treatments, and a variety of 13 eating and entertainment locations to choose from.
In addition, the Grand Hyatt Dubai adheres to strong hygiene and sanitisation standards, ensuring that your stay at one of the top family hotels Dubai has to offer is both memorable and comfortable.
7. Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm
In the world of hospitality, the term Waldorf Astoria is synonymous with elegance and meticulous attention to the smallest of details. So you can be confident that the Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm adheres to the highest standards and ideals in terms of quality, service and meeting the demands of its guests at all times. Aside from elegant sea-facing rooms and suites, a private soft-sand beach, the choice of six delectable restaurants and lounges, the deliciously pampering Waldorf Astoria Spa, and a fully supervised Kids Club, this magnificently appointed 5-star hotel has something to excite and delight every member of the family.
The Waldorf Astoria Palm, with its focus to outstanding service, friendly welcomes, and attitude that nothing is too much bother, is a beautiful diamond in the crown of classic Dubai hospitality, according to the World Travel Awards.
8. Rixos The Palm Hotel and Suites
If you’re looking for an all-inclusive Dubai vacation, it doesn’t get much better than spending your hard-earned vacation in beautiful surroundings at the Rixos The Palm Hotel and Suites. All 316 rooms and suites, which are inspired by classic Turkish style, have at least one breathtaking sea view, as well as panoramic vistas of the futuristic Dubai metropolis and views of the Dubai Marina. As a special treat for those who enjoy pampering and self-love, the sky-reflecting central pool – which also serves refreshments – and the Rixos Anjana Spa provide the ultimate in pure self-indulgence and relaxation.
Food enthusiasts will enjoy in the delectable culinary options given by the all-day A La Turca Restaurant, the AquaMore fish restaurant, and the Mediterranean-influenced flavors of the L’Olivia restaurant.
The whole luxury resort, in addition to the highest standards of professional service, offers a vast array of delights that are ready and waiting to make your vacation a complete relaxation and entertainment experience.
9. Sofitel The Palm Resort and Spa
As a refreshing retreat influenced by the rich culture of the South Pacific, the 5-starSofitel Dubai bills itself as a rejuvenating escape. The Palm Resort and Spa is considered to be the pinnacle of luxury beach resorts in the world. The resort, which is perched on the water-lapping fronds of the Palm Jumeirah and set like an oasis in the surrounding lush flora, offers a stress-free tropical holiday for friends, couples, and families looking to unwind. You will be charmed by elements of elegant French elegance and design in every direction you turn across the resort.
The resort also features a private beach, three swimming pools, a supervised Kids Club, the distinctively atmospheric So Spa and treatment rooms, as well as a variety of eating options to suit every taste and budget.
10. Studio One Hotel
The 4-starStudio One Hotel likes to think of itself as providing movie star service without the Hollywood pricing, and it offers a variety of hotel options to suit every budget and taste. This nicely furnished, clean, bright, and airy hotel is conveniently located near the Dubai Autodrome, making it an excellent choice for Formula 1 enthusiasts. It is also an excellent choice for families and budget-conscious vacationers. It is not necessary to sacrifice all of the thrills, flavors, and sensations that Dubai has to offer in order to preserve your pocketbook; nonetheless, it is recommended.
In addition to an outdoor swimming pool, a warm and cheerful 24-hour front desk, and free wi-fi throughout the hotel, you will find all you need to make your stay comfortable.
Plus, with a filling and delectable buffet breakfast available each morning, you’ll be sure to start each day feeling energized and ready to embark on your Dubai excursions and adventures aboard the hotel’s paid-for shuttle.
11. Millennium Mont Rose Executive Apartments
When it comes to a great holiday in Dubai, the Millennium Mont Rose Executive Apartments are the pleasant 3-starliving evidence that you don’t have to forsake elegance for cost when you stay at the Millennium Mont Rose. The Millennium Mont Rose is a superb choice for fully serviced apartments in Dubai, and although it is located in one of the city’s newest neighborhoods, it is just 15 minutes away from the Mall of the Emirates and the core of the city’s bustling commercial district. With bright, large, and spacious homes, as well as modern amenities like as a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, you’ll be sure to feel entirely at home in any of the apartments or studios you choose.
A pleasant ambient coffee and snack bistro provides a warm and friendly space where you may relax with a small meal or fast coffee and snack with family and friends.
Let Eddy Travels get you there quickly, simply, and safely
Traveling again is completely natural for everyone, whether to take advantage of previously unused vacation time, to take a well-deserved vacation or break, or to finally get away from the tension and pressure of recent years. However, we should all proceed in the safest manner possible while doing so. With the assistance of the Eddy Travels artificial intelligence assistant, you may select the cleanest and most secure accommodations available. With a few of easy messages sent immediately from your favorite chat app, you may begin arranging and making your travel arrangements, whether they are for a trip from Doncaster to Dubai or a trip from London to Lahore.
Maintain a safe distance, wash your hands often, wear a face mask, and submit to a test when and when it is required.
When it comes to sanitising and disinfecting their local environment for your safety, hotels, spas, restaurants, and other locations where you’re likely to spend your time are going above and beyond the call of duty.
Visit theVisit Dubai website for additional information on planning your trip to the United Arab Emirates.
De 10 beste hotels in Dubai – Boek op Hotels.com
- 3 sterren (three stars) Trade Center is located 5,5 kilometers from the city center. Gastenscore8,4. Exceptionally well-done 252 Hotels.com-gastenbeoordelingen ibis One Central Hotel
- Ibis One Central Hotel
Riu Dubai – All Inclusive
- 4 sterren (four stars) Naif 4,1 kilometers away from the city center Gastenscore: 8,4.Excellent performance. 172 Hotels.com-guest reviews have been submitted. The Riu Dubai is an all-inclusive resort. Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC) is a financial center located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. 6,9 kilometers away from the city center Gastenscore 8,2 – Exceptional performance 686 reviews on Hotels.com have been submitted. The Gevora Hotel is located in the heart of the city.
Premier Inn Dubai Ibn Battuta Mall
- 3 sterren (three stars) VIP Jabal Ali is 231,2 kilometers away from the city center. Gastenscore8,6.Fantastisch 182 Hotels.com-gastenbeoordelingen The Premier Inn Dubai Ibn Battuta Mall is located in the heart of the city.
ibis Styles Dubai Airport Hotel
- 3 sterren (three stars) Garhoud3,4 kilometers out from the city center Gastenscore8,2. Exceptionally well-done 350 Hotels.com-gastenbeoordelingen The ibis Styles Dubai Airport Hotel is located in the heart of the city.
TRYP by Wyndham Dubai
- 4 sterren (four stars) VIP Barsha Heights is located 23.3% of the way from the center. Gastenscore8,6.Fantastisch446 Hotels.com-gastenbeoordelingen TRYP by Wyndham Dubai is a four-star hotel with a pool and a fitness center.
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai
- 5 out of 5 stars Dubai’s Central Business District 10,5 kilometers away from the city center Gastenscore9,2.Geweldig 810 reviews on Hotels.com from satisfied customers The JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai is located in Al Muraqqabat, about 0.7 kilometers from the city center. Gastenscore 8,2 – Exceptional performance 267 Hotels.com-guest reviews have been submitted. ibis Al Rigga
- Ibis Al Rigga
Radisson Blu Hotel Dubai Waterfront
- VIP – 5 sterren Dubai’s Central Business District 9,9 kilometers away from the city center Gastenscore8,6. Fantastisch493 Hotels.com-gastenbeoordelingen The Radisson Blu Hotel Dubai Waterfront is located on the waterfront.
View a larger selection of accommodations.
Topbuurten in Dubai
- Do you want to go sightseeing and have a good time? Take, for example, a trip to the Burj Khalifa, one of the landmarks of Dubai’s Central Business District. Take a stroll down the river and marvel at the natural wonders that surround you. Examine the accommodations in the immediate vicinity
Majlis Ghorfat Um-al-Sheef
- Do you want to go sightseeing and have a good time? Take a look at the Majlis Ghorfat Um-al-Sheef, for example, which is one of the monuments in Jumeira 3. Take a stroll down the river and marvel at the natural wonders that surround you. Examine the accommodations in the immediate vicinity
- Trek to Al-Maktoum-stadion, a football stadium in Deira, to get a feel for the atmosphere. Take a stroll down the river and marvel at the natural wonders that surround you. Loop here for a few hours in the afternoon and browse among the many wonderful shops and cafés. Do you think Al-Maktoum-stadion is a good place to watch football? Take a look at the Rashed-stadion and the Dubai Tennisstadion, both of which are conveniently located in the vicinity. Examine the accommodations in the immediate vicinity
- When you’re ready to put your credit card on the line, go over to Dubai Mall, which is nestled among a variety of shops in the heart of the city. Take a stroll down the river and marvel at the natural wonders that surround you. You’ll find everything you’re looking for in Souk al Bahar, whether you’re looking to update your wardrobe with the latest trends or just want to take in all the beautiful etalages. Examine the accommodations in the immediate vicinity
- Surely you will not have to wait long to be back on the beach? Look no farther than Jumeirah Beach, one of the most beautiful waterfront locations in the world, located 26,1 kilometers from Dubai’s central business district. Take advantage of the zonsondergang on the beach at Strand of Al Sufouh. Examine the accommodations in the immediate vicinity
Winkelcentrum van de Emiraten
- When you’re ready to put your credit card on the line, head over to the Winkelcentrum of the Emirates, which is nestled among the stalls of Al Barsha 1. Make a walk along the beaches and marvel at the wonders of the natural world. Take a stroll through the neighborhood on a midday and stop in at some of the many wonderful shops and eateries. Examine the accommodations in the immediate vicinity
Transport in Dubai
Trying to find accommodations close to the airport, train station, or other popular transportation options? Look no further. Look for accommodations in the surrounding area of
Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.)
Dubai is a well-known tourist destination, thanks to attractions such as the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, as well as other cultural centers such as the Expo 2020 site. Tourists are drawn to this city by the picturesque riverside setting and the extensive selection of cafés available to them there.
Plan a fun excursion to the Dubai Cruise Terminal and the La Mer resort. Plan to spend some time at other popular tourist destinations, such as Goud-souk and City Centre Deira, if you have the opportunity.
We bieden meer dan alleen hotels.
Do you have any idea where you want to go? There are a few of popular bestemmings on this page that you might find interesting.
- Sharjah, Ajman, Abu Dhabi, the Central Business District of Dubai, Murqquab, and Endurance City are all places to visit.
Is it possible that you have not yet discovered the ideal accommodation? Investigate other bestemmings or refine your current zoekopdracht.
Topsteden in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
- Among the hotels in Abu Dhabi are those in Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Jebel Ali, Mahdar Bin Usayyan, Al-Fujairah, Business Bay, Umm al Quwain, and Hatta. Among the hotels in Abu Dhabi are those in Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, and Jebel Ali.
- Accommodations close to City Centre Deira, Dubai
- Accommodation close to The Walk, Dubai
- Accommodation close to Dubai World Trade Centre, Trade Centre Area
- Accommodation close to Dubai Marina Mall, Dubai
- Accommodation close to Burj Al Arab, Umm Suqeim
- Accommodation close to Dubai International Conferentie- en Tentoonstellingscentrum, Trade Centre Area Global Village hotels, hotels near the Dubai Fountain in Business Bay, hotels near the Dubai Cruise Terminal, hotels near Dubai Creek, and more hotels around Global Village.
- Dubai hotels near the Jumeirah, Dubai hotels close to the Dubai International City, Dubai hotels close to the Oud Dubai area, Dubai hotels close to the Dubai Internet City, Dubai hotels close to Barsha Heights, Dubai hotels close to the Dubai Media City, Dubai hotels close to Al Qusais, Dubai hotels close to Dubai Investment Park, Dubai hotels close to Dubai Studio City, Dubai hotels close to Al Quoz 4, Al Qusais hotels close to Al Quoz hotels close to Al Quoz hotels close to Al
- Hotels in Dubai with five stars
- Hotels in Dubai with four stars
- Hotels in Dubai with three stars
- Hotels in Dubai with two stars
- Hotels in Dubai with one star
- In Dubai, you may stay at strand hotels, shopping hotels, design hotels, warmwaterbronnen hotels, and Zakenreizen hotels. In Dubai, you can stay at strand hotels, shopping hotels, design hotels, and warmwaterbronnen hotels.
- Among the many types of accommodations available are apartments in Dubai, aparthotels in Dubai, villas in Dubai, vacation homes in Dubai, guesthouses in Dubai, and guestrooms in Dubai.
- Hotels in Dubai with all-inclusive packages
- Zwembad Hotels in Dubai
- Hotels in Dubai with free wifi
- Hotels in Dubai with parking
- Hotels in Dubai with free breakfast
- Keuken Hotels in Dubai
- Keuken Hotels in Abu Dhabi Hotels in Dubai that have fitness facilities
- Hotels in Dubai that are welcoming to guests with disabilities
- Hotels in Dubai such as Hilton Hotels, Marriott Hotels, and Millennium Hotels are available.
More hotels in Dubai may be found here.
35 Best Hotels in Dubai
Because Dubai’s sunny beaches are home to a flotilla of boldfaced big-hitters, the city isn’t short of luxurious accommodations. Its position on its own seahorse-shaped constructed island, as well as its low-slung design, which is a charming contrast to the city’s ubiquitous canyon of skyscrapers, are what distinguish the recently opened Bulgari from the competition. Thanks to the group’s Milan-based architects, who anchored the hotel so that it separates two bays: one with a quiet stretch of beach lined with villas, the other with a super-smart marina with a sweep of restaurants and the Bulgari Yacht Club—a first for the brand—both of which are connected by a bridge.
However, with six pubs and restaurants on the premises, there is really no reason to leave the hotel to visit the city center across a 300-meter bridge.
With its ice fountains, sauna, hammam, and indoor pool—which is decorated with a mosaic of actual gold tiles, of course—the enormous spa is sure to wow.
The feeling of pleased wellness isn’t only restricted to visits to the spa, though.
4319 hotels in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Dubai is a genuinely global metropolis, with a cosmopolitan atmosphere and spectacular architecture. Dubai, with its ultramodern skyscrapers, the artificial archipelago of Palm Islands, and the world’s largest retail mall, has much to offer to visitors of all ages and tastes. This metropolis, which is surrounded by a desert, is the futuristic crown jewel of the Middle East and the United Arab Emirates. The city’s luxury marina, which includes the 30-acre constructed Burj Khalifa Lake and the world’s biggest dancing Dubai Fountain, is home to chic yachts and other watercraft.
There are many things to do in Dubai, like relaxing on a lovely sandy beach, exploring the local souks and their treasures, and taking a journey to the incredible Dubai Desert.
Even more activities are available in Dubai, including camel racing, hot air balloon flights, rapid rides across sand dunes, and even snow skiing!
The journey from Dubai International and Sharjah International Airports to the city core is straightforward. No matter if you’re searching for a magnificent luxury hotel, a beachfront suite, or an intimate resort for your Dubai journey, Booking.com has the right location to stay.
The Best Hotels In Dubai 2018 – The Luxury Editor
Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, is a location that combines a rich legacy that dates back to ancient times with a modern touch that includes overpowering and abstract architecture, fine retail complexes, and sumptuous accommodations. Are you thinking of taking a vacation to Dubai and aren’t sure where to stay? We’ll walk you through the top hotels in Dubai so that you can make a better informed choice.
The Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah
TheWaldorf Astoria Dubaihotel, which is located on the Palm Jumeirah, is a spectacular location. It boasts exquisite accommodations, a spectacular private beach, and a variety of different specialty eateries. In its outstanding 6 restaurants, the hotel provides a diverse range of eating options for guests. The Waldorf Astoria’s restaurant, which serves Arabian delicacies as well as Southeast Asian flavors, ensures that you are thoroughly delighted. Make sure to stop by the Serafina Bar, where you may sip on a martini while watching live entertainment in the evenings.
ME Dubai by Meliá
Hotel theME Dubai is a cosmopolitan establishment housed in the beautiful Opus building in the heart of Dubai’s cultural district. TheME Dubai is created to be more than a hotel, connecting guests with a variety of creative forms including gastronomy, fashion and music. ME Dubai, designed by Zaha Hadid, is a sight to see for architectural and design enthusiasts, with a façade that is a wonder to behold and detailed artworks that embellish the interiors to behold. The rooms and suites are decorated in a minimalist manner, with many of them boasting picturesque views of the city and surrounding areas.
For those seeking leisure, the spa and wellness center is a refuge, while those seeking to stay active may take use of the rooftop pool and ultra-modern Technogym Biocircuit gym.
Raffles The Palm
The luxurious and extravagant 5-starRaffles The Palm is located on the island of Palm Jumeirah in Dubai. Designed to provide guests with profound well-being as well as opulent delight. The luxurious and elaborate design of the big rooms and suites is carried throughout the remainder of the property. Visitors to the hotel may choose from three luxury restaurants, each of which specializes in a different type of cuisine; from modern Japanese, outdoor dining, to classic Afternoon Tea, there is something to suit every taste and occasion.
Visitors may also take use of the large spa facilities, yoga studio, and fully equipped gym on the premises.
The St. Regis Downtown
The St. Regis Downtown is a luxury hotel in Dubai that is located along the water canal and a short walk from the world’s largest retail mall. With floor-to-ceiling windows, the large rooms and suites are luxuriously decorated and overlook local landmarks, as is to be expected in Dubai. With the hallmark St. Regis Butler Assistance, which provides round-the-clock anticipatory hospitality, guests can anticipate the finest standards of service. Its superb selection of bars and restaurants will satisfy visitors’ diverse culinary preferences.
Guests may choose to unwind in its infinity swimming pool or with a spa treatment to get away from the hustle and bustle of Dubai’s bustling streets. Stay here and you’ll experience the height of downtown luxury.
OneOnly the Palm
The St. Regis Downtown is a luxury hotel in Dubai that is situated along the water canal and a short walk from the world’s largest retail center. With floor-to-ceiling windows, the large rooms and suites are tastefully decorated and overlook local attractions, as is to be expected in this part of the city. St. Regis Butler Assistance provides round-the-clock anticipatory service to guests, ensuring that they get the best level of service possible. Its superb selection of bars and restaurants will satisfy visitors’ diverse culinary preferences.
During your stay, you will experience the height of downtown luxury.
Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
If you want to experience life like a king, book a room at the Burj Al Arab Hotel in Dubai. The Burj Al Arab, which is located on its own island, is home to ultra-modern and magnificent suites. All of the suites at the Burj Al Arab boast floor-to-ceiling windows and are outfitted with the latest technological advances. The hotel’s nine restaurants, as well as its friendly personnel, will ensure that you have a memorable dining experience. If you’re looking for a thrill, stop by the Sky View Bar, which is 200 metres above sea level and where you may have a cocktail or enjoy a cup of coffee.
Palazzo Versace Dubai
The Palazzo Versace is located in the heart of Dubai’s Culture Village, just a short eight-minute walk from the city’s downtown. The interior design of the hotel was created exclusively for it by the House of Versace. Custom-made Italian furnishings are used in the 215 hotel rooms and suites, as well as the 169 apartments inside the hotel. The hotel’s 8 restaurants, all of which have al fresco decks, and three beautiful pools, all of which have mosaic tiles, provide exceptional fine dining experiences.
In addition to being a part of the Al Habtoor City development, Hartoor Palace is only a 10-minute drive from the Dubai Mall. It is presently referred to as the Habtoor Palace. The 234 rooms are divided into four categories: Deluxe, Grand, and Royal Suites. You may have a cup of coffee in the afternoon at the French Café, and a fast lunch at the Brasserie Quartier is also available. The St Regis Bar serves up a Golden Mary, which will give you a taste of the good old USA. After that, reserve a table at the J G Steakhouse in New York City.
The Raffles Dubaihotel, which takes its inspiration from Egypt’s pyramids, is aimed to blend Egyptian culture with Dubai’s contemporary aesthetic. All of the hotel’s rooms are decorated with ornaments that have been customized and produced by hand as well as exquisite textiles. Enjoy outdoor relaxation by the lavish swimming pool while being treated in the grandiose saunas and steam rooms.
The hotel’s seven restaurants provide a variety of cuisines, including Japanese and traditional Arabian delicacies. If you want to do a little shopping while staying at the hotel, you can head to Wafi Mall, which is directly across the street from the property.
Armani Hotel Dubai
This Armani Hotel is located on the 11th level of the Burj Khalifa tower, yet it has its own private entrance from the street. All of the rooms are furnished with Japanese tatami mats and luxurious materials. There are 7 restaurants in all within the hotel, each offering a distinguished dining experience. Make a point of visiting the Armani Privé club for an unforgettable evening. Those seeking relaxation may visit the luxury Armani Spa, where they can indulge in various treatments using high-end goods.
Atlantis the Palm
TheAtlantis The Palmoffers breathtaking views of the Arabian Gulf, as well as an incredible underwater aquarium, among other amenities. The décor of the Atlantis’ rooms is influenced by the ocean and has Arabian-style furnishings. The Atlantis offers a wide range of culinary delights. In addition to traditional Chinese food at the Yuan restaurant, the Nobu restaurant offers Japanese cuisine as well as British delicacies at Gordon Ramsay’s Restaurant & Bar. Access to Aquaventure, the most well-known water park in the Middle East, is provided free of charge to guests.
The Ritz Carlton Dubai
The Ritz-Carlton Dubai is located along the world-famous JBR Walk and is only a 5-minute walk from the Dubai International Financial Center. A total of 294 exquisitely magnificent rooms and suites, all with sea views and private balconies, are available at the Ritz Carlton. In addition to first-class spa facilities, it provides six outdoor swimming pools for relaxation and enjoyment to all visitors. The hotel’s 9 restaurants serve a variety of themed meals, ranging from Asian to Mediterranean cuisine, as well as healthy cuisine served at the Palm Grill, which is located right on the beach.
Kempinski HotelResidences Palm Jumeirah
Only a 3-minute walk from the beach, the Kempinski Hotel Residences Palm Jumeirah is situated on the breathtaking Palm Jumeirah. Each of the 244 exquisite suites, villas, and penthouses has views of the lagoon or the Arabian Gulf, and all are 5-star accommodations. Fine dining is available at any of the four restaurants and bars on the premises. The Brunello Restaurant provides delectable Mediterranean fare, while the K-West Bar is the ideal spot to unwind with a drink in the evening. To do some shopping, you may either browse around the stores located inside the resort or go to the Mall of the Emirates, which is just a short drive away.
Fairmont the Palm
The Fairmont Resort, located on Dubai’s exclusive Palm Jumeirah, is a five-star hotel that is suitable for a lavish stay in the city. Family-friendly accommodations are available in all 381 beautifully furnished rooms and suites. Fine dining is at the core of this resort, and you can indulge in delectable delicacies in any of its ten restaurants, which serve anything from Brazilian to world cuisine.
With four temperature-controlled swimming pools and access to a private beach, the resort provides an unparalleled opportunity for relaxation and enjoyment. Guests may work out in the fitness center and health club, as well as relax in the award-winning Spa on the premises.
Follow our Instagram profile to learn about the top luxury hotels, resorts, spas, and restaurants in the world.