In free zones, the most common type of residence visa is available through an employment contract with a free zone company. This type of UAE residence visa is valid for up to 3 years. Entrepreneurs aiming for their registering a company in Dubai can attain residence through an employment visa or investor visa.
What is the difference between Dubai and free zone visa?
What is the difference between the Dubai mainland visa and a free zone visa? The validity of mainland company’s employment visas is two years, while the free zone visa is valid for three years. Whereas with a free zone visa you have to consult a local agent to be able to work in non-free zone companies.
What is the benefits of Freezone visa?
The key advantages of having a free zone visa are: Tax exemption. The visa means that you’ll be exempt from paying import, export or personal taxes. You’ll also be exempt from paying corporate taxes for a specified period of time – and this can be renewed at a later date.
How can I get UAE free zone visa?
Free Zone Visa Dubai – A Step-By-Step Guide
- Step 1: Register for E-Channel services. The first step to applying for your UAE free zone visa is registering for E-Channel services.
- Step 2: Entry permit.
- Step 3: Status change.
- Step 4: Medical fitness test and Emirates ID registration.
- Step 5: Residence visa stamping.
What is the meaning of Freezone?
Definition of free zone: an area within which goods may be received and stored without payment of duty.
What is the meaning of Freezone in UAE?
Free zones are geographically demarcated areas within the UAE (even if most of them are not fenced or gated) permitting 100% foreign ownership and are in most cases, dedicated to a specific industry.
How does a free zone work?
A free trade zone is a geographical area within a country and can be designated or located anywhere within a country. Equally, a company could move their production facilities to another country and import the resulting goods to the free zone without paying customs duties or tax.
How much is a free zone visa?
The visa application fee is AED 4,670. This includes the visa fee, typing fees, medical test, residence visa stamping, and Emirates ID card. An additional fee of AED 920 is due if the visa applicant is in the UAE. A security deposit must be made of AED 2,500 (refundable upon cancellation of the visa).
Which is the cheapest free zone in UAE?
Ajman Media City is the cheapest free zone in UAE. This freezone offers investors a range of business activities and business license types at the lowest cost.
How do I resign from Freezone?
Canceling Employment Contract in a Freezone Company The process of cancelling the contract in a freezone company usually requires the employer and the employee to meet at the freezone headquarters so both of them can meet the officers in person.
What is a free zone company?
A free zone is a designated area in which companies are taxed at highly reduced rates or nothing at all in order to encourage investments and increased economic activity within the economy. A free zone company is required to export at least seventy (70) percent of its annual production.
How can I check Dubai Freezone visa status?
Check Visa Application through GDRFA Dubai Application
- Open the app.
- Select the Services label.
- Click on Entry Permit / Residence Status.
- After that, select Residence Inquiry.
- Enter your details, which typically will include visa code, first name, nationality, and date of birth.
Is there any ban for Freezone visa?
I have worked for a free zone company for one and a half years. Free zones do not impose bans on employees, but may do so if requested by the employer. It all depends on the circumstances leading up to the dismissal of the employee or termination of the employment contract.
Free Zone Visa Dubai – A Step-By-Step Guide
Home Free ZonesA Step-by-Step Guide to Obtaining a Free Zone Visa in Dubai Entrepreneurs have a long list of tasks to do, which is especially true when starting a firm in a foreign jurisdiction. One of the most pressing is the issue of visas, which affects not only company owners, but also their employees, family members, and domestic staff. Fortunately, here in the UAE, obtaining a free zone visa is straightforward – especially if you want to establish your business in one of the country’s free zones.
In order to guarantee that your application is completed correctly and to prevent any needless delays, you should consult with free zone officials or a company formation professional at each stage of the procedure.
How to apply for a free zone visa
In just five easy steps, you may submit your application for a visa for a free zone. The stages are the same whether the situation pertains to you, a family member, or an employee you are considering employing.
Step 1: Register for E-Channel services
To begin the process of applying for a UAE free zone visa, you must first sign up for E-Channel services. The UAE government created it in order to simplify the visa application procedure. The new online method eliminates the need for paper applications and allows applicants to submit their applications much more quickly and transparently than ever before. The new online method eliminates the need for paper applications and allows applicants to submit their applications much more quickly and transparently than ever before.
From there, they will take care of the rest.
Step 2: Entry permit
Once you’ve registered for E-Channel services, you’ll need to submit an application for your entrance permission – commonly known as an employment visa – with the appropriate authorities. This is, in essence, a temporary visa that is valid for 60 days only. In most cases, entry permits are provided within 15 days; however, for an extra charge of AED 1,000, you can request for an express service, which takes 5-7 working days and costs AED 1,000. It is strongly encouraged that you stay from leaving the UAE after submitting your application for an entrance permission.
Your entrance permit is an electronic document that will be sent to you through email once it has been completed.
Step 3: Status change
It is now time to put your entrance permission into effect, now that you have it in your possession.
Status change or status adjustment are the terms used to describe this procedure. It is not feasible to receive your full free zone visa until you have completed this level first. In order to effect a status change, one of three options is available:
- The time has come for you to put your admission permission into effect. Status change and status adjustment are terms used to describe this process. If you do not complete this step, it will not be able to receive your full free zone visa. Changing one’s status may be accomplished in three distinct ways:
An in-country status change is the quickest and most straightforward option: simply surrender your passport to immigration, who will stamp and activate your employment visa while you are still in the country. The procedure will take around 3-5 days and will cost AED 750. It is possible to activate your free zone visa if you are outside of the UAE when your employment visa is issued, or if you intend to leave the country within a short period of time after receiving your employment visa. To do so, you must first leave and re-enter the UAE, then present your printed employment visa to the immigration officer in the immigration arrivals hall at the airport.
There are certain restrictions on who may take use of this option, so verify with your free zone authorities before departing the country on an employment visa for the United Arab Emirates.
Visa-on-arrival travel to the United Arab Emirates is only available for passport holders from countries that are qualified for visa-on-arrival travel.
Step 4: Medical fitness test and Emirates ID registration
The medical fitness exam and registration for your Emirates ID card are the final two steps in the process of getting your UAE visa. Learn how to check the status of your Emirates ID by visiting this page. A medical fitness exam consists of a blood test to rule out any infectious disorders and a chest X-ray to determine overall health. A few hours are required to complete this, and results are normally available within three business days of the completion. Following the completion of your medical examination, you will be able to apply for your Emirates ID card.
It is required in order to create bank accounts, sign mobile phone contracts, and enter into tenancy agreements.
The cost of a three-year Emirates ID card is about AED 370.
Step 5: Residence visa stamping
Final stage of the visa application procedure is resident visa stamping, which refers to the real UAE residence visa stamp or sticker in your passport once you have submitted your visa application. It is necessary to present your passport to the appropriate immigration department in order to acquire your stamp. There is a possibility that this procedure will take up to 15 working days, during which time you would be unable to travel outside of the UAE (an expedited service may be available for an additional cost).
An experienced business formation professional can handle all of the details for you, contacting with the essential government authorities and alerting you as soon as your visa has been approved.
Applying for a free zone visa for dependants
You can apply for extra visas for your spouse, dependant family members, and domestic employees such as maids or drivers once your UAE visa has been approved. First and foremost, you must get a wage certificate from your free zone, which will detail your earnings. The minimum salary required to sponsor a wife or kid varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, but it is often approximately AED 7,500. In addition to this, you will often be required to pay a security deposit of AED 3,000. (AED 5,000 for women).
Following submission of the requisite documentation, the procedure is fairly similar to the one described above; however, there are some differences in the requirements for medicals (which are not required for those under the age of 18) and biometric information (not required for under 15s).
The Free Zone visa process made easy
Applying for a free zone visa in the United Arab Emirates does not have to be time-consuming. As seen above, if the procedure is followed correctly, it is extremely simple to complete. The following are some important considerations that all applicants should be aware of to ensure that their application is successful and does not become unduly held up. Applying for a visa in the United Arab Emirates does not have to be time-consuming. As seen above, if the procedure is followed correctly, it is extremely simple to complete.
- It is also critical that you do not stay outside of the UAE for more than 180 days at a time, since this will result in the cancellation of your visa.
- That is all there is to it in terms of explanation.
- They can generally take care of the hard lifting for you, demanding only a few hours of your time in exchange for their services.
- Virtuzone takes care of everything so that you can concentrate on what really matters – growing your business.
- Disclaimer The rules and regulations of the United Arab Emirates, as well as the price associated with business creation, are subject to change without notice.
Furthermore, the complete responsibility for any information included in external links is with the owner of the third-party website from which the connection was obtained.
The 4 types of Dubai Free Zone Visas at DMCC
Visa applications in the United Arab Emirates do not have to be time-consuming or complicated. If everything is done correctly, as seen above, the procedure is quite simple. It is important for all applicants to be aware of a few key points to ensure that their application is successful and does not become entangled in red tape. A visa application in the United Arab Emirates does not have to be time-consuming. If everything is done correctly, as seen above, the procedure is quite simple. To begin, you must just confirm that your passport is valid for at least seven months and that it has three blank pages available for your visa stamp before submitting your application online.
- Also to be aware of are a few country-specific regulations that should be investigated with the assistance of an expert who can advise on any extra needs that may be necessary.
- Cooperating closely with your free zone authority or a business formation professional is the most effective approach to guarantee that your visa application is processed quickly and successfully.
- It has never been simpler to start your own business.
- More information about business creation in the United Arab Emirates mainland or free zones can be obtained by contacting us at +971 4 457 8200, sending an email to [email protected], or visiting our website.
- Laws and regulations may have changed after this article was written, despite the fact that we develop our content based on extensive research.
Four Types of Dubai Residence Visas at DMCC
The application for a visa with DMCC is a basic and uncomplicated process. The visa quota provided by the Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) is determined by the size of the office you have chosen in the city of Dubai. As an illustration:
- Up to three visas can be processed at a time on the flexi desk. Serviced office: depending on the size of the office, 4 or 5 visas are available. Physical space: one visa for every nine square metres of floor area
Free zone visas are not associated with the Ministry of Labor in the United Arab Emirates. Each free zone authority has its own employment law, and the conditions of the employment contract are in compliance with the provisions of the relevant labor legislation. Due to the fact that they do not have a complete UAE labor contract, persons with free zone visas are not permitted to work outside of the free zone (i.e., onshore) under any circumstances. There are four visa categories available to every DMCC-licensed company: the Employment Visa, the Dependent Resident Visa, the Partner/Investor Visa (which also includes the Business Visit Visa), and the Student Visit Visa (university and institution).
It is possible to use each of the four visas in a variety of situations, ranging from new visa applications to renewal processes to transfer access for employees who are currently in the UAE. To learn more about the breakdown of each category in further detail, please see our website here.
In the UAE, visas for free zones do not have to be processed via the Ministry of Labor. There is an employment law in each free zone authority, and the conditions of the employment contract are in compliance with the provisions of the applicable labor law. Due to the fact that they do not have a complete UAE labour contract, those with free zone visas are not permitted to work outside of the free zone (i.e., onshore) under any circumstances. There are four visa categories available to every DMCC-licensed company: the Employment Visa, the Dependent Resident Visa, the Partner/Investor Visa (which also includes the Business Visit visa), and the Student Visit Visa (university and institution).
To learn more about the breakdown of each category in greater detail, please see our pagehere.
Employment Residence Visa
In any free zone firm, an employment residency visa is the most prevalent type of visa obtained through a contract of employment. A free zone authority (in this example, the DMCC) sponsors a free zone employee’s visa, not the business, which is a significant difference. In order to commence their application, an employee must first get an appointment letter from their firm in a free zone. There are three types of visas available: one-year, two-year, and three-year. The application procedure for workers who are situated outside of the UAE differs from that for employees who are based within the UAE.
If you wish to employ a female who is sponsored by her husband or parent, you will be required to get an identity card for the female employee. The identity card is valid for one year from the date of issue. Each identification card that is issued online counts as a new visa application against your company’s allowed visa limit.
Obtaining access clearance will be required if you want to bring someone into your office for temporary employment who is not an employee of the company. This is often applicable to consultants, contract workers, and employees of sister/parent firms that are required to work on-site in DMCC for a short period of time, among other things. An Access Approval is valid for a period of up to one, three, or twelve months. It is only possible to grant access approvals to a maximum of 30 percent of those who are performing.
Dependents’ Resident Visa
Obtaining access clearance will be required if you want to bring someone into your office for temporary employment who is not an employee of the organization. The term “consultants” refers to consultants, contract workers, and employees of sister/parent firms who are required to work on-site in the DMCC for a limited period of time. For a period of up to 1, 3, or 12 months, an Access Approval is valid. Only a maximum of 30 percent of the workers performing will be granted access approval.
Partner / Investor Visa
For foreign nationals who wish to create their own business in Dubai or make investments in existing businesses, this form of visa is the most suitable option.
An investment visa is valid for three years and does not necessitate the payment of a deposit at the immigration office.
Business Visit Visa
A DMCC-licensed firm can also support a member of a foreign team who wishes to go to the UAE for business reasons. This employee’s business visiting visa can be obtained with the assistance of DMCC. It is possible to obtain a visa for one month using this sort of visa.
Student Visa (University and Institution)
A student enrolled at a DMCC-licensed university or institution is able to apply for a student visa through the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade. The validity of a university student visa is one year, whereas the validity of an institution visa is ninety days.
Key Criteria for DMCC Visa
A student enrolled at a DMCC-licensed university or institution is able to apply for a student visa through the Department of Foreign Affairs and Commerce. One year is the validity period of a university student visa, whereas ninety days are the validity period of an institution visa
- If you are seeking for an employment entrance permit, you must have a passport with a minimum validity of six months. The UAE Embassy in the applicant’s home country as well as the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) in Dubai must testify to the validity of the relevant educational certificates. If the applicant is located within the United Arab Emirates, all certifications should be officially translated into Arabic. You may apply for your potential employee’s health insurance through one of the 45 local health insurance companies in the UAE that have been licensed by the Dubai Health Authority (DHA).
For further details, please see our application video manual, which may be found here.
Dependents’ Resident Visa
- The immediate dependents of employees who earn a minimum income of AED 4,000/month and reside in a minimum one-bedroom apartment can be sponsored by the employer. This includes the spouse and children. Employees who earn a minimum income of AED 20,000 per month including lodging are eligible to sponsor their parents and parents-in-law
- And Health insurance for dependents that is up to date
- A three-month bank statement must be submitted by each employee who occupies a position such as clerk, salesperson, executive, administrator, or assistant, among others. In order to be qualified for sponsorship, the sponsor’s employment must not be that of a worker or any one equal to that of a housemaid. The Dubai Municipality and Commerce Corporation (DMCC) nevertheless offers the opportunity to apply for a dependents’ resident visa, even if you are simply a shareholder of a DMCC licensed firm and do not have a Dubai residence visa issued by a free zone authority (DMCC in this case).
More information may be found in our application handbook, which can be found here.
Partner / Investor Visa
- In the event that you have numerous owners who each own a minimum of 50,000 shares in your DMCC-licensed firm, you may be able to get a partner visa for each of them. In the event that you are the sole shareholder of your DMCC-licensed firm, you may be eligible to apply for an investment visa.
Business Visit Visa
- At any given moment, a corporation can apply for a maximum of three of these visas. Unlike other types of visas, this one is not renewable and cannot be refunded. If a proposal is rejected, there are no refunds for the related expenditures.
Student Visa (University and Institution)
- A valid passport with a minimum validity of six months, as well as an application letter from the institution or institute
Click here to get the application documentation for additional details.
Hassle-Free Visa Services with DMCC
For further details, please see the application handbook.
The DMCC is the world’s most important free zone. Six times named ‘Global Free Zone of the Year’ by fDi Magazine, the city is home to more than 18,000 businesses, with an average of seven new businesses being registered each day. DMCC is the world’s leading center for international commodities such as gold, diamonds, precious metals, and coloured stones, with a particular emphasis on driving commodity trade flows. They have had an average yearly growth rate of about 30 percent over the previous decade, contributing to an increase in Dubai’s overall GDP of around 10 percent, earning them the prize for Economic Impact*.
Topics covered include: company formation, employment visas, and working in Dubai.
Free Zone Visa in Dubai – Rules and Regulations
When it comes to starting a business, Dubai has earned the reputation as one of the most favorable and investor-friendly locations in the world. Particularly advantageous to entrepreneurs are the free zones in Dubai, which are widely sought-after locations for establishing a firm or launching a start-up due to their wide range of benefits. One of the first steps in starting a business in Dubai is acquiring a free zone visa. This is one of the first steps in starting a business in Dubai. You should also be informed of all of the specifics of the application procedure, including any rules and restrictions, when you are submitting your application for it.
Free Zone Visa Dubai Rules and Regulations
- If you are employed by a free zone firm, obtaining a free zone resident visa will be much easier for you to get. The term of such a visa is limited to three years
- If you are an entrepreneur wishing to establish a business in the UAE, you may apply for either an employment visa or an investment visa to do so. Once you have obtained an investor or work visa, you can also apply for a residence visa for your dependents. There is no need to contact the Ministry of Labour in order to get a free zone visa
- The Immigration Department (GDRFA) grants free zone visas without the need to contact the Ministry of Labour. These visas are extremely simple to get
- Nevertheless, holders of such visas are not permitted to work outside of free zones. It is possible to obtain work permits by submitting an application for a NOC from the Ministry of Labor.
Step by Step Procedure for Free Zone Visa Dubai
Here is a step-by-step method to acquiring a visa for a free zone.
1. E-channel Registration:
Getting a visa in the Dubai free zone begins with registering for E-channel services, which may be completed online. The use of an e-channel service allows you to avoid the time-consuming paperwork, making the procedure transparent, quick, and efficient. Some free zones in Dubai have an exclusive channel that is directly connected to immigration and does not need the completion of an e-channel registration form.
The E channel is most commonly used in the northern emirates. As part of the registration process, you will be required to pay a registration fee as well as a refundable security deposit. If all of this seems a bit overwhelming, you may always seek the assistance of a free zone visa specialist.
2. Apply For Entry Permit/Employment Visa
The following step is submitting an application for an entrance permit or an employment visa. This is a temporary visa that is normally given within 5 days after the filing of the application and has a validity period of 60 days. By employing a PRO or a free zone visa specialist, you may expedite the procedure considerably. The visa can be obtained both while you are in the nation and while you are outside the country, depending on your circumstances. As soon as you arrive in the nation, you must get your visa stamped before you can leave.
3. Status Change
The next stage entails the activation of your entrance permit, which can be accomplished in one of the three ways listed below:
- In-country procedure: If you are currently in the United Arab Emirates, you must surrender your passport to the immigration service. They’ll stamp it and activate your visa at that point. Typically, it takes between 3 and 5 days
- Process if you are not in the UAE when your entrance permit is granted: If you are not in the UAE when your entry permit is issued, you can activate your visa at the airport. Upon arrival at the airport, proceed to the immigration officer’s office and show him or her your employment visa. When you arrive at the airport, the immigration official will stamp your visa and activate it. Exiting and re-entering the UAE by land is required for this process, which also includes receiving a stamp on your job visa from an immigration official upon entrance.
Please bear in mind that the out-of-country and border-run processes may not be effective for those who come from specific nations. Staying in the UAE while your paperwork are being processed for an employment visa would be the best choice in this situation.
4. Medical Test
You will be needed to undergo a medical examination in order to rule out the possibility of carrying an infectious disease. 5. Apply for an Emirates IDOnce you have completed the medical examination and all of the previously specified criteria, the following step is to submit an application for an Emirates ID. In order to obtain one, you must go to a government ID authority. An Emirates ID is required in order to open a bank account, obtain a mobile phone connection, and other activities. 6. Obtaining a Resident Visa Stamp or Sticker on Your PassportThe final step in the visa application procedure is to obtain a residence visa stamp or sticker on your passport.
It will take around 15 days to complete this process.
7. Visa for Your Dependents
Once your resident visa has been accepted, you will be able to apply for a visa for your family. The following are the documentation that must be submitted as well as the conditions for sponsoring dependents:
- Once your resident visa has been accepted, you can proceed to apply for your family’s visa. The following are the documentation that must be submitted as well as the eligibility requirements for dependents:
The process of becoming a dependant is quite similar to the method described above.
Benefits of Free Zone Visa in Dubai
Additionally, if you wish to establish a business in Dubai, you will require a visa. There are several advantages to having a free zone visa in Dubai, including the following:
- 100 percent ownership of your company
- Exemption from import and export taxes
- Exemption from corporate tax for a specified amount of time
- Lease options of up to 25 years are available. The transmission of monies is completely free.
Free Zone Visa Dubai Consultant
It is easy to become overwhelmed by the number of stages and amount of documentation required to submit an application for a visa. However, you are not required to do all of the tasks on your own. You may outsource all of the paperwork and procedures to a business consultant with extensive expertise. At Danburite, we have assisted hundreds of clients in obtaining free zone visas in a straightforward manner.
Schedule a Call With Our Visa Expert Now
Visas for free zones are not prohibited in Dubai, hence there is no such prohibition.
2. What is the difference between an employment visa and a residence visa?
An employment visa permits you to enter the United Arab Emirates.
Following your admission, you will be required to apply for a residence permit in order to be able to use a variety of government services.
3. What is the difference between the Dubai mainland visa and a free zone visa?
The validity of employment visas issued by mainland companies is two years, but the validity of employment visas issued by free zones is three years. You can work anywhere in the UAE if you have a visa issued by a mainland firm. In contrast, if you have a free zone visa, you will need to meet with a local agent in order to be permitted to work in non-free zone firms.
You can also read.
A Business Setup Consultant in Dubai can assist you with the process of starting a business. After taking a look at how far Dubai has gone in such a short amount of time, it is simple to understand why establishing a business in Dubai is such an appealing idea for many entrepreneurs. A company setup in Dubai is frequently a money-making opportunity for entrepreneurs looking to start a firm, expand globally, and establish a reputable brand identity. Whether you are a little, middle, or large individual, Read More about December 29, 2021 Top ten best home-based business ideas in Dubai for 2022, according to Entrepreneur.
- Over the years, Dubai has established itself as one of the most important locations for business establishment.
- Another advantage of doing business in Dubai is the favorable tax environment.
- What are the requirements?
- As a result of the influx of foreign investment, the number of enterprises in Dubai has increased significantly in recent years.
- Business registration Dubai is seeing unprecedented growth.
- Is it possible for you to understand why it’s so lucrative to establish a business in Dubai?
- There is a diverse economy in the city, and the infrastructure is quite contemporary.
The 9th of December, 2021Read More Obtaining a residence and free zone in the top six ways In the United Arab Emirates, visas are required.
The visa can be valid for 2-3 years or even up to ten years, and it can be renewed as many times as the individual requires.
UAE r (permanent residence) Read More about November 12, 2021 Is it possible for business owners to have 100 percent ownership on Dubai’s mainland?
Until recently, the prevailing norm was that foreign citizens who sought to start a business on the UAE mainland were needed to have a 51 percent stake in the company, which was necessary.
Due to its investor-friendly atmosphere, Dubai is a dependable place for corporate investors looking to establish a presence in the region.
One of the benefits of establishing a business in Dubai is the favorable tax environment, which encourages investment.
Dubai is the most populous metropolis in the Middle East and the biggest in the world.
This city has broadened its prospects in order to maintain a steady growth in the economic climate.
As a result of all of these opportunities Read more about November 02, 2021 How to Obtain Funding for Your Business in the United Arab Emirates?
First and foremost, you have made an excellent decision by deciding to establish a business in Dubai.
However, in order to start a business in Dubai, the most important requirement is to secure money for the venture.
For many business professionals, establishing a firm in Dubai has long been a dream come true.
It has been providing a crucial location for some time.
Are you looking for information on how to establish a business in Dubai?
For decades, investors have expressed an interest in establishing a presence in Dubai.
However, for a business incorporation in Dubai, the deadline is October 22, 2021.
The establishment of a company in Dubai has become an extremely successful prospect in recent years.
This resulted in an increase in the country’s economic growth.
Read More about October 20, 2021 What is the procedure for forming a joint venture company in Dubai?
Joint Venture Company is one of the most well-known enterprises in Dubai, and it is one of the numerous firms that have been established in the city.
The sixth of January, 2022Read More When forming a Limited Liability Company in Dubai, what is the protocol to follow?
The mainland of Dubai is a commercial powerhouse, and it is the most developed and cosmopolitan metropolis in the Middle East, according to the United Nations Development Programme.
It is required for mainland UAE legal organizations to get a license from the Department of Economic Development.
Is it difficult to decide what type of business to start in Dubai?
A Public Shareholding Company, for example, may be the answer, given that Dubai is a commercial hub and that a large number of investors have invested in the Public Shareholding Company, which has achieved success in this industry.
The 8th of October, 2021Read More What is the procedure for forming a Private Shareholding Company in the Dubai Free Zone?
A Private Shareholding Company, on the other hand, may be the finest alternative for a company wishing to establish itself in Dubai.
The financial obligation of this sort of corporation is deemed to be separate and apart from the financial liability of its shareholders.
What is the most profitable business to start in Dubai?
And you’re seeking for successful company ideas in Dubai that require little or no capital.
What is the advantage?
A DED (Department of Economic Development) Trader License assists new businesses in establishing themselves in Dubai so that they may conduct their operations online and through social media accounts.
By way of DE The sixth of January, 2022Read More Everything you need to know about setting up a General Partnership Company in Dubai.
For a long time, the United Arab Emirates has assisted investors and company owners in the creation and expansion of their enterprises.
There has been significant progress in the infrastructure of telecommunications during the last few years.
The UAE’s Golden Visa is essentially a long-term resident permit for the country of the United Arab Emirates.
The Golden Visa in the United Arab Emirates was launched in 2019 and allows foreigners to live, work, and study in the country. Read More about September 21, 2021
UAE Free Zone Visa
When I am starting a business, how can a business setup consultant in Dubai assist me? Looking at how far Dubai has come in such a short period of time, it is easy to understand why establishing an enterprise in Dubai is such an appealing prospect for many entrepreneurs. The formation of a business in Dubai is frequently a lucrative opportunity to expand internationally and establish a well-known brand name while also making money. Whether you’re a small, medium, or large person, you can benefit from this service.
- When it comes to business investments, Dubai is a safe haven to consider.
- The city of Dubai offers a wealth of opportunities to large investors, from its diverse population to its thriving economy.
- Date of expiration: December 28, 2021 For foreigners who want to start a business in Dubai, here’s how: In order to encourage foreign business owners to establish a presence in Dubai, the UAE government offers a variety of advantages.
- Due to the absence of taxes and the city’s world-class infrastructure, business registration Dubai is seeing a resurgence in recent years.
- You might question why it is so profitable to establish a business in Dubai.
- Throughout the years, Dubai has established itself as one of the most important locations for business establishments worldwide.
- During the last few years, their transportation infrastructure has been significantly improved, and they now have an excellent airline system in place.
Visa requirements in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Depending on the country, the visa may be valid for two to three years or even ten years, and it may be renewed as many times as the individual requires.
The UAE is a permanent resident of the world.
The establishment of a professional services firm or creating a free zone were the only two instances in which 100 percent foreign ownership of a UAE corporation was permitted in the past.
That was until recently.
The city of Dubai offers a wealth of prospects to major investors, thanks to its diverse population as well as its growing economic climate.
Read more about December 03, 2021.
Located in the Middle East, Dubai is the most populous city there is.
In order to maintain a steady growth in the economy, this city has increased its opportunities.
In order to take use of all of the opportunities Read More about November 02, 2021 How to Obtain Funding for Your Company in the United Arab Emirates.
Firstly, congratulations on making the correct decision to establish your company in Dubai.
A major consideration in starting a business in Dubai is obtaining money for the venture.
Visa fees in Dubai are rather expensive.
For many business individuals, establishing a firm in Dubai has been a long-held desire.
Because of its advantageous location, it has been able to Read more about October 27, 2021 To get a professional license in the United Arab Emirates, what papers do I need to submit?
Read on to find out.
In addition, businessmen are drawn to Dubai because of the country’s favorable taxation regime.
A Limited Partnership Company in Dubai can be formed by following the steps outlined below.
There has been a significant improvement in Dubai’s infrastructure during the last several decades.
Aside from providing entrepreneurs with several business prospects, Dubai also boasts a simple and straightforward process for setting up a business.
Known as the “City of Gold,” Dubai is a commercial center that offers several business prospects to individuals and companies looking to establish operations in the United Arab Emirates.
When it comes to investing, one of the options is a joint venture More information will be available on January 06, 2022 When forming a Limited Liability Company in Dubai, what is the procedure to be taken into consideration?
On the business front, Dubai mainland is the most established and cosmopolitan metropolis in the Middle East, with a population of more than ten million people.
Licenses from the Department of Justice are required for all mainland UAE legal organizations.
Is it difficult to decide what type of business to start in Dubai?
Because Dubai is a commercial hub, a Public Shareholding Company may be the best option, especially because a large number of investors have invested in the Public Shareholding Company, which has achieved great success in this industry.
Read more about October 8, 2021 Creating a Private Shareholding Company in the Dubai Free Zone: What You Need to Know Planned business formation in Dubai is something you should consider.
There are two or more persons that make up a Private Shareholding Company (PSC).
The next annual meeting of the Private Shareholding Company in the United Arab Emirates will be held on October 7, 2021.
Best business ideas for Dubai in 2021, according to Forbes.
Furthermore, you are seeking successful company ideas in Dubai that require little or no capital.
Exactly what is the benefit?
A DED (Department of Economic Development) Trader License assists new businesses in establishing themselves in Dubai so that they may conduct their operations online and through social networking accounts.
Using DE as an example, More information will be available on January 06, 2022 Before founding a General Partnership Company in Dubai, there are a few things you should consider.
In order to help investors and company owners start and grow their firms, UAE has been providing assistance for a very long period of time.
There has been significant growth in the infrastructure of telecommunications during the last few years.
As a long-term residency visa for the UAE, the Golden Visa serves a similar purpose.
This visa, which was launched in 2019, permits foreigners to live, work, and travel in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Read more about September 21, 2021
UAE Free Zone Visa Rules
To process your visa and issue it to you, the Department of General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs (GDRFA) is responsible. Your file will be processed by the same department as the one that processed your original file. The specific Emirate where your residence visa was issued will be in charge of dealing with any government-related issues you may have, as there are nearly 45 free zones and seven Emirates operating in the United Arab Emirates. The UAE Freezone Residence Visa is valid for three years and can be renewed without difficulty.
- If you purchase a residential property with a value greater than one million Dirhams, you can obtain a residence visa valid for two years.
- The first category includes those who are not physically present in the UAE.
- The EVEP (Employment Visa Entry Permit) will be given to the immigration officer at the airport.
- It will take approximately 15 days.
- We, at EBMS, will guide you through the process of obtaining a Free Zone residence visa in a straightforward and hassle-free manner.
Free Zone Visa Processing Time
Typically, the Free Zone Residency visa application and approval procedure takes 100 days. This is 10 days greater than the previous three-month period.
UAE Free Zone Residence Visa
We informed you that the application process for a Free Zone Residence Visa is straightforward. Usually, we break down this procedure into a few simple phases.
Register Online For Free Zone Residence Visa
Make sure you’re signed up for E-Channel services. This would be the first step in the application procedure for your Free Zone visa. This stage is being developed under the supervision of the Government of the United Arab Emirates. The online application procedure has made everything more efficient, accessible, and straightforward. All you have to do is ask your freezone agent to register your firm through the online process and pay the expenses associated with it. The registration price will be AED 2500, and a refundable security deposit of AED 5000 will be required.
You will be contacted as soon as your registration has been completed.
After registering for E-Channel services, the next step is to apply for an entrance permission or an employment visa, whichever is appropriate.
For 60 days, it is a temporary visa that may be used to enter the country. After receiving this visa, you will be required to modify your immigration status. This step is necessary in order to activate your admission permission.
Before you may apply for a freezone visa, you must first complete your medical fitness examination. A blood test for any infectious condition will be performed, as well as a chest X-ray for medical fitness testing, with the results generally available within three days.
Emirates ID Card
Immediately following the completion of your medical examination, you must apply for an Emirates ID card. It will assist you in opening a bank account as well as with other formal endeavors in the future.
Residence Visa Stamping
This is the point at which you will receive an official visa sticker in your passport. Typically, the stamping procedure takes 15 days. During this time, you are free to relocate outside of the UAE. Following the successful acquisition of a visa, you can apply for visas for your family, dependents, and even for your staff. It is true that the visa procedure for a free zone is rather simple, but only for those who are professionally knowledgeable in this subject. In order to develop a successful corporation, it is critical that you select the most appropriate platform for your enterprise.
How to Obtain a UAE Free Zone Visa
In a particular country, free economic zones (FEZ), free economic territories (FETs), or free zones (FZ) are special economic zones (SEZ) that have been designated as such by the trade and commerce authorities of the country in which they are located. Because of the belief that a reduced (or non-existent) tax system will stimulate economic activity, certain regions are either lightly taxed or not taxed at all. The United Arab Emirates (UAE) boasts several of these Free Zones, with more than 20 of them located in the city of Dubai.
There has already been significant success in producing billions of dollars’ worth of economic activity in these Free Zones.
As a result, the number of visa applications for the UAE free zone is expected to rise.
Benefits of the UAE Free Zone Visa
Prior to beginning operations in one of the UAE’s Free Zones, any individual or organization wishing to do so must first apply for a visa through the UAE’s visa application process. Each Free Zone has its own authority and set of procedures for submitting an application. Individuals and businesses who submit an application are eligible to earn the following benefits, among others:
- The company is owned entirely by foreign nationals, with no ties to the local community. Personal, import, and export taxes are exempted from payment. a period of time during which a corporation is exempt from corporate taxes with the opportunity to renew
- The availability of long-term lease alternatives with terms of up to 25 years in length
- The transmission of monies is completely free.
Obtaining a UAE Free Zone Residence Visa
The General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs in the United Arab Emirates is responsible for issuing UAE residence visas. The applicant’s immigration file is also kept on file at this location. It is the sponsor of the Residence Visa who is responsible for all items requiring government approval, which means that all transactions must be completed in the applicant’s issuing Emirate. Prior to applying for a visa, applicants need register for the UAE’s e-channel services, which is an online gateway that was created to speed the visa application process.
- With the option to upgrade to an accelerated delivery service for an extra charge, this permit is valid for 60 days and issued within 15 days.
- This must be completed in order to acquire a complete visa.
- In the case of people who have not yet arrived in the UAE or those who have left the country since filing for a work visa, this step can be accomplished by exiting and re-entering the country, and then showing this printed employment visa to immigration upon landing at the airport.
- In order to be eligible for a border run stamp, the applicant must leave the UAE through land.
This alternative is likewise only available to a limited number of nationalities, and it is not the ideal choice because it is not a sure means of acquiring all essential visa stamps.
Medical Tests and Emirates ID Registration for Free Zone Visa Approval
In order to receive a registered Emirates ID card, a medical examination must be completed. The procedure, which includes a blood test and a chest X-ray, may be conducted in a short period of time, with results ready within a few days. Once the findings have been received, the candidate will be able to apply for an Emirates identification card. This ID is required for working and residing in the UAE, since it permits holders to create bank accounts and handle other crucial things related to working and living in the country.
Finally, the applicant must get their UAE residency visa stamped or stickered in their passport before leaving the country.
An accelerated service, on the other hand, is offered for an extra cost.
The Right Global Expansion Partner for Global Immigration
Please contact Velocity Worldwide if you are considering a global expansion into the United Arab Emirates and require assistance with admission into the nation. Our global immigration solutions can assist you with each stage of the process.
The Key Benefits of UAE Free Zone Visas
Please contact Velocity Worldwide if you are considering a global expansion into the United Arab Emirates and require assistance with admission into the nation. Our global immigration solutions can assist you with every stage of the process.
- Exemption from paying taxes. The visa will exempt you from paying any import, export, or personal taxes while you are in the country. Aside from that, you’ll be excused from paying corporation taxes for a certain amount of time – and this exemption can be extended at a later date if necessary
- Ownership is complete and total. Beginning in 2018, foreign entrepreneurs have been able to retain 100 percent ownership of their businesses. Previously, they required a local sponsor, who had to control a majority of the shares
- Now, they do not require a sponsor. Financial access is available. A free zone visa will allow you to open a local bank account as well as access any other financial services that you may require while you are in the country. Rent a space for a period of time. Leased space is another option, and you may take advantage of longer-term rental choices that span up to 25 years. Funds are transferred. A visa for a free zone allows you to transfer cash without paying any additional fees. A valid driving license. Obtaining your driver’s license will be possible, which may come in handy if your profession requires you to travel frequently. Access to health-care services. Once you’ve obtained a residency visa for a free zone, you’ll have the same access to health care as a UAE resident. You can also get health insurance if you feel it is necessary. Registration for school. Your children will be enrolled in schools in the UAE if you decide to relocate your family there. Both public and private schools would accept your children. Travel without a visa is possible. You are permitted to go to selected countries without the need for an extra visa.
How to obtain a residence permit in a free zone The General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs in the United Arab Emirates is in charge of all resident visa applications. In order to receive a free zone visa, you will need to be sponsored by the free zone of your choice. Charterhouse Lombard is capable of overseeing the full procedure. Stage one is the registration process. It is possible to apply for a business establishment card after the firm has been formed. The establishment card is required in order to be able to submit an application for an admission permission.
- An authorization is typically obtained within 15 days and is good for 60 days.
- Stage Three consists of medical examinations.
- You may expect to receive your findings the following day if all goes according to plan.
- Stage four – Identity CardOnce you have received your medical findings, you may take them to an emirates ID center to have your emirates biometric card processed, which will allow you to obtain your identity card more quickly.
- Visa Stamping in Your PassportAfter we have finished with the medical and emirates identification processes, your visa will be stamped in your passport.
Obtaining your visa for a free zone Charterhouse Lombard is on hand to assist you in acquiring a visa for a free trade zone. Get in contact with our staff right now if you want to learn more.
Free Zone visa in the UAE, Dubai & Abu Dhabi, Free Zone Residence Visa
Individuals can get residence in the United Arab Emirates Free Zones in a variety of methods. The General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs (GDRFA) in the United Arab Emirates is responsible for issuing the UAE Residence Visa. This is the location where the immigration file is stored. It is the Free Zone that is responsible for sponsoring the UAE Residence Visa. Because the United Arab Emirates has more than 45 free zones and seven emirates, all government-related procedures must be completed in the Emirate where the UAE residency visa is granted.
- When applying for a UAE residence visa in a free zone, one of the most common methods is to obtain an employment contract through one of the free zone companies.
- Normally, a residence visa for the United Arab Emirates obtained from a free zone is valid for three years (onshore visas are normally valid for 2 years).
- Freezone visas do not have any dealings with the UAE Ministry of Labour (Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation – MOHRE), and only the Immigration department deals with freezone visas (GDRFA).
- The UAE allows entrepreneurs who seek to establish their own businesses in a free zone to apply for residency in the country on either an employment visa (for example, manager or business development), or on an investor visa (for example, investor visa).
It is preferred by some that investors apply for Investor visas because the application process is more straightforward, and because submission of a legalised diploma is not required in most Freezones – even though the company’s activity may require the Investor to have a Degree in a specific discipline – Both Employment and Investor visa holders are eligible to apply for the resident permits of their dependents, which can include their spouse, children, husband, housemaid, and so on.
For those who possess a work visa, a specified wage range and set of conditions must be satisfied in order to be eligible to apply for a dependent’s residence visa in the United States.
- Application for the visa and the applicant’s presence in the UAE from the moment the visa is applied for until they receive their passport back from the free zone with the resident visa stamped on it (allow 15 days and remain in the country during this time to complete the procedure)
- The results of the blood test and X-ray taken during the medical examination at the UAE immigration department
- An original, valid passport
- A legalized attested educational certificate (relevant for employment residence visas with a higher work category or for professionals such as Managers, engineers, nurses, and teachers)
- And a valid visa for the country of residence in question.
Working Part-Time in the United Arab Emirates In an effort to increase worker mobility in the UAE, the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MoHRE) has implemented the Part-Time Employment Contract system, which allows Emiratis and expatriates to legally work for two or more employers at the same time, provided that they have obtained the appropriate work permit from each employer.
the website provided below.
Two options for applying for Free Zone Visa in the UAE
This procedure applies to clients who are located outside of the United Arab Emirates and who desire to enter the UAE through a Residence Visa. The Employment Visa Entrance Permit (EVEP) will be placed at the airport’s immigration department, where it will be available for the client’s entry once they arrive. The customer will be expected to remain in the UAE for the duration of the visa processing, which will include medical examinations, Emirates ID application, insurance, visa stamping, and other procedures.
At current time, certain freezones demand health insurance for all employees and dependents in order to acquire visas, whilst others do not require health insurance.
This applies to clients who are already in the UAE on a tourist visa or a resident visa that has been cancelled.
A specialized approach to PRO services such as UAE residency visa application and other substantiation concerns is taken by PRO Partner Group, with a dedicated service suited to the individual requirements of each client’s company.
The service provided by PRO Partner Group helps this, making the entire process more efficient and straightforward.
We will also make certain that our operational support staff maintains strong client communication as well as follow-up and tracking of procedures and documentation at all times.
More information about Free Zones and Investment Parks may be obtained by contacting Patricia at [email protected] or by calling a member of the team on the following numbers: +971 (0)4 456 1761 (Dubai) +971 (0)2 448 5120 (Abu Dhabi).
FreeZone UAE is a free zone in the United Arab Emirates.
FreeZone AbuDhabi is a free zone in the United Arab Emirates.
Expats in the United States who live onshore Entrepreneurs in the Mainland LLC sector — PRO Partner Group (@PROPartnerGroup)June 21, 2018