FAQS. What time is the Dubai Fountain show? Performances run in the evenings from 6 pm to 11 pm. Shows are every 30 minutes.
- The Dubai Fountain schedule 1:00 PM – First afternoon show 1:30 PM – Second afternoon show Evening Shows 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM – Sunday – Wednesday 6:00 PM to 11:30 PM – Thursday – Saturday (Every 30 Minutes) The Dubai Fountain shows during the Holy month of Ramadan
What time does the Burj Khalifa light show start?
The World of Colour shows at the Burj Khalifa are happening every Wednesday to Friday starting at 7.45 and 9.45 pm. On the weekend, shows take place Saturday to Sunday at 7.45pm, 8.15pm and 9.45 pm.
How long is Dubai Fountain show?
Performances take place on a daily basis and last for up to five minutes. All shows at the fountain are free of charge and are visible from every point on the lake and neighbouring areas.
Why is Dubai Fountain closed?
The music, light and water performance, which takes place in front of the Dubai Mall and the Burj Khalifa, has been closed for two months due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Do I need tickets for Dubai Fountain?
You don’t need to buy tickets to watch fountain. Entry to fountain is view Dubai Mall. No tickets required, get there early and try and avoid a friday its so busy getting back into the mall is carnage!
How can I see the Dubai Fountain?
Where can I watch the fountain show in Dubai?
- Taking a fountain lake ride on a traditional abra around Burj Lake (see more below!)
- Walk on to the Dubai Fountain Boardwalk (see more below!)
- Dining at one of the nearby restaurants with outdoor seating over the lake (see more below!)
- From the walkway around Souk Al Bahar.
How much does it cost to light Burj Khalifa?
The Las Vegas Strip is the most expensive attraction in the world to light and costs a whopping $USD483 MILLION to keep the 12,000,000 lights glowing.
How much is the Dubai Fountain?
It was built at a cost of AED 800 million (USD $218 million). The name of the fountain was chosen after a contest organized by the developer Emaar Properties, the result of which was announced on 26 October 2008.
What is the most famous fountain in the world?
The Trevi Fountain in Rome is probably the most famous water fountain in the world. It was completed in 1762, 30 years after Nicola Salvi first began work on it.
What is the cheapest month to go to Dubai?
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Dubai High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Dubai is April.
Who owns Emaar Dubai?
Mohamed Ali Rashed Alabbar is the founder and chairman of Emaar Properties PJSC, one of the leading developers in the UAE. He holds a combined net worth of US $76 million and is ranked at No. 8 in the list of UAE’s top 10 richest politician.
Is parking in Dubai Mall free?
Dubai Mall The shopping mall offers all-day free parking to its visitors.
How many star is Burj Al Arab?
Rating. The Burj Al Arab is a five-star hotel, the highest official ranking. While the hotel is sometimes erroneously described as “the world’s only ‘seven-star’ hotel”, the hotel management claims never to have done that themselves.
Is Dubai Mall the biggest mall in the world?
At over 12 million square feet (equivalent to more than 50 soccer fields), the Dubai Mall is the largest shopping mall in the world based on total area. It also boasts the largest indoor aquarium in the world AND it’s the gateway to the Burj Khalifa, tallest building in the world.
What is Burj Khalifa height?
How much are Ain Dubai tickets? A general ticket for an observation cabin is priced at Dh130 for adults and Dh100 for children (between ages 3 to 12). This covers one rotation, which lasts 38 minutes.
Burj Khalifa Fountain, Dubai Mall Fountain – Music, Times
As the largest musical fountain in the world and Dubai’s most famous free tourist attraction, the Dubai Fountain is a must-see. Located on the Burj Khalifa Lake in Downtown Dubai, between the Dubai Mall, Souk Al Bahar, and the Burj Khalifa, it is a popular tourist destination. The fountain is made up of a primary arc of jets that extends for 275 metres, which is connected to a smaller arc and five rings of jets. When the show begins, these enormous jets send water sprays up to 150 metres in the air, dancing in time to the music and lighted by more than 6,000 bright lights, lasers, and 50 color projectors, among other things.
Evening concerts will begin at 6 p.m.
Contemporary pop, classical, and Arabic music are among the songs and pieces of music that are synced with the displays.
9 in E minor by Antonin Dvorak, Ensan Aktar by Abdul Majeed Abdullah, I’ll Never Love Again by Lady Gaga and Bradley The music list is updated on a regular basis.
- There is no charge to attend the performances, which may be viewed from a variety of sites across Downtown Dubai.
- Thousands of people flood out of the mall just before the show begins, causing the surrounding area to become highly crowded.
- As a result, the promenade surrounding Souk Al Bahar is far less congested and provides a more pleasant viewing experience.
- There are also a few of paid watching alternatives for nighttime performances that are accessible as well.
- The Dubai Fountain Boardwalk is a paid option that is less expensive.
- Lake Ride tickets are now available for purchase for AED 68.25 at the time of writing (May 2021).
- Another alternative for enjoying a spectacular view of the fountains is to dine at one of the restaurants that have outdoor dining spaces that overlook the lake and fountain.
- TGI Fridays, Wafi Gourmet (Lebanese), Carluccio’s (Italian), and Joe’s Café are just a few of the restaurants at the Dubai Mall that have excellent views.
- Several eateries in Souk Al Bahar also provide spectacular views of the surrounding area.
BakerSpice and Bice Mare are examples of such varieties (Italian). A large number of eateries in this area provide alcoholic beverages. The Apple Store at the Dubai Mall is distinguished for its expansive balcony. It’s also a wonderful spot to catch a glimpse of the Dubai Fountain.
What time does the Dubai Fountain performance begin and end? During the evenings from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m., performances will take place. Every 30 minutes, a show will be shown. What is the duration of the Dubai Fountain show? On average, the program lasts around five minutes. Do you require tickets for the Dubai Fountain event? The Dubai Fountain does not need the purchase of tickets. The event is completely free. For more elaborate activities, such as the Dubai Fountain Boardwalk and the Dubai Fountain Lake Ride, tickets are only required in limited quantities.
It is true that shows are held every night of the week.
All You Need to Know About Dubai Fountain –
The Dubai Fountain is a breathtaking sight that should not be missed by everyone who visits Dubai. There are several surprises to be found at this must-see destination. Here’s everything you need to know about the well-known monument.
What is The Dubai Fountain?
The Dubai Fountain is considered to be one of the city’s most popular tourist attractions. Thousands of visitors go to see it every day, and it is considered to be one of the largest musical fountains in the world. The fountain is located on the 30-acre lake in Downtown Dubai, between the Souk AI Bahar and The Dubai Mall, and is part of the Burj Khalifa complex. The Fountains of Bellagio in Las Vegas were designed by the same team who created this structure. In terms of length, the fountain is 900 feet long, which is the equal of nearly two football fields.
AED 800 million is believed to have been spent on the construction of the building (218,000,000 USD).
The Dubai Fountain was officially dedicated in May 2009 by Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum. The fountain, which is well-lit by 6,600 strong lights, has the capability of shooting water up to 500 feet in the air – as high as a 50-story structure. It has the capability of releasing 22,000 gallons of water into the atmosphere at any given time. Furthermore, it has the ability to generate a variety of patterns and combinations in the air, which is highly regarded by the audience members. The high-pressure water shooters that have been put within the fountain cause the water to bob about.
Those that come to the fountain may take advantage of the Lake Ride and Boardwalk. Look at what these nearby attractions have to offer to get a better idea of what they are.
The Dubai Fountain Lake Ride
Lake Rides are available if simply viewing the fountains isn’t enough of a thrill for you. You may get up up and personal with the fountain in all of its splendor.
Embark on a thrilling journey on Burj Lake in a traditional Abra, while taking in the mesmerizing noises and magnificent scenery along the way. The ride is open from 5:45 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. on weekdays and weekends. The last boat ride departs 30 minutes before the end of the day’s activities.
The Dubai Fountain Boardwalk
The Boardwalk is a floating platform that is part of the Dubai Fountain. It is open to the public. It provides a whole different viewpoint on the enthralling acts on display. From Burj Park or the promenade, visitors may begin their trek along the 272-meter boardwalk and explore the surrounding area. Only 9 meters separate you from the fountains. Visitors to Dubai may take in the Fountain performance from a variety of vantage points, including Souk Al Bahar. The fountain performs to a wide range of melodies, ranging from classical to Arabic and worldwide music styles.
Performances are free.
The Waterfront Boardwalk, which is located outside The Dubai Mall, is the most popular destination.
Things to Do Nearby
There are a variety of activities and places to visit in the vicinity of the Dubai Mall fountain, including:
- The Observation Deck of the Burj Khalifa is only a few minutes away. In addition, you may share your At the Topexperience with your family and friends
- In the event that you have children, the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, which are both nearby, are excellent choices. The Dubai Ice Rink, located in the Dubai Mall, is the ideal location for ice skating. If you’re close to the fountain, you may go shopping in the world’s largest shopping mall, which is within walking distance
- If you’re further away from the fountain, you can go sightseeing. The Dubai Fountain can be seen from a number of restaurants, where you can sit back and watch the planned shows while enjoying a fantastic dinner.
Frequently Asked Questions
From 01:00 pm until 01:30 pm in the afternoon, you may catch the show on television. It is slated to take place on Friday from 01:30 pm to 02:00 pm. During the evenings, the show is broadcast every 30 minutes from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. on a daily basis from six to eleven o’clock.
What are the ticket prices of the Dubai Fountain Lake Ride?
The Dubai Fountain Ride has a ticket price of AED 65 per person. It is necessary to witness The Dubai Fountain in person with your family or friends in order to fully comprehend its beauty. There are several more noteworthy sights in the surrounding area, such as the Dubai Opera House. Visit our guide on the various things to do in Downtown Dubai if you want to learn more about what else is available in the region.
The Dubai Fountain
The House of Cartier, founded in 1847 by Louis Francois Cartier, has been making items with a consistent sense of style for decades, regardless of the variances in creative expression. More information may be found here. More information may be found here.
The House of Cartier, which was founded in 1847 by Louis Francois Cartier, has been making works with a consistent sense of style for decades, despite the diversity of artistic expression. More information may be obtained by visiting More information may be obtained by visiting
He opened his first store in the center of Paris in 1991, offering a selection for women first, followed by a range for men a few years later, both distinguishable by the trademark red lacquered sole. Christian Louboutin is the founder of Christian Louboutin. The introduction of Christian Louboutin Beauté took place in 2014. Featuring a large selection of women’s and men’s shoes, purses, and other small leather accessories. Currently, Christian Louboutin has 145 shops available in 145 locations throughout the world.
More information may be found here.
The company, which was established in New York City in 1932 and is known as the “King of Diamonds,” continues to set the standard in exquisite jewelry and high-end watches.
More information may be found here. More information may be found here.
Located in New York City’s Times Square, Level Shoes is the world’s largest luxury shoe store, spanning 96,000 square feet and featuring over 200 global brands such as adidas, Axel Arigato, Amina Muaddi, Burberry, Jacquemus, Malone Souliers, Nike, and many more, as well as 23 designer boutiques including Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Christian Dior, and Saint Laurent, among others. A specialized Concierge Team is available to assist customers with customized shopping requests, VAT processing, and regional deliveries.
More information may be found here.
Its prominent location on the prestigious Fashion Avenue allows Symphony to provide a curated range of premium ready-to-wear, accessories, and evening dresses to its discerning customer. More information may be found here. More information may be found here.
The architecture of the Van CleefArpels shop, which is faithful to its founders, retains the ethos of high-end jewelry creations. More information may be found here. More information may be found here.
Burj Khalifa Light Show & Dubai Fountain Timings (& where to get the best views!)
A visit to theDubai Fountain Show, which takes place on the Burj Khalifa Lake in Downtown Dubai, is one of the most magnificent and unmissable contemporary attractions in the city. It is the world’s largest dancing fountain show (or it was, until the Palm Fountains debuted in October 2020!) and was built in yet another world-record-breaking construction project in Dubai. We will walk you through the following steps: Watching the Dubai Fountains at night is one of the most enjoyable free things to do in Dubai – you can find a complete list of all of Dubai’s free attractions right here.
Dubai Fountain Timings
- Every 30 minutes, from 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM, there are evening shows.
Extra programs may be arranged to run all day and into the night during the Eid/Public Holidays and other special occasions. During the summer months, the noon performances will no longer be held. In terms of duration, the dancing fountain display itself lasts around 5 minutes at a time.
Burj Khalifa light show timings
If you can, catch the first fountain show at dusk and then return for a nighttime show, when you can also see LED lights shows on the Burj Khalifa starting at 7.45 PM, it’s a great experience. The Burj Khalifa light display takes place every 30 minutes on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays until 10.45 p.m., and it is free to attend. Weekly, from 7.45 p.m. until midnight, every hour (Program subject to change). This is a fantastic fill-in entertainment while you’re waiting for the fountains to begin to flow.
It is difficult to make a more impactful announcement than by printing it on the Burj Khalifa!
On New Year’s Eve 2021/22, the Dubai Fountains and the Burj Khalifa will be in sync for a magnificent new laser show, so keep an eye out for that! The colors of the Kuwaiti flag were projected onto the Burj Khalifa.
Where can I watch the fountain show in Dubai?
From 7.45 PM onwards, you may see the first fountain performance at sunset, then return for a nighttime show, during which you can also see the Burj Khalifa’s LED lights displays. Every 30 minutes on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday until 10:45 p.m., the Burj Khalifa light show illuminates the structure. During the workweek, every hour starting at 7.45 p.m. (Program subject to change). In the meanwhile, while you’re waiting for the fountains, this is a fantastic fill-in entertainment. There are many specific themed lightings on the Burj Khalifa to commemorate national and international festivities, awareness campaigns, and special anniversaries — you can’t make a more impactful announcement than having it printed on the Burj Khalifa, after all.
When the Kuwaiti flag was raised, the Burj Khalifa was illuminated in the country’s colors.
- Taking a typical abra ride around Burj Lake on a fountain lake (read more about this below! )
- Take a stroll around the Dubai Fountain Boardwalk (see more information below!)
- Spending the evening at one of the neighborhood restaurants with lakeside outside dining (read more about this below!)
- From the pedestrian walkway that surrounds Souk Al Bahar
- From atop one of the city’s many tall buildings, such as the Burj Khalifa, you can see the whole city.
Please keep in mind that it is advisable to be at the venue 15 minutes before the concert begins. The water will begin to glimmer around 10 minutes before the lights on the promenade will be dimmed in preparation for the show.
Fountain Lake Ride – seeing the Dubai Fountains from the water
On a wooden abra that surrounds Burj Khalifa Lake, you can get up up and personal with the show. They leave in scheduled periods 15 minutes before each concert (i.e., 15 minutes past and 15 minutes to the hour) and perform for 30 minutes each.
- Tickets for the Dubai Fountain Lake Ride may be purchased in advance here.
Please keep in mind that these tickets must be picked up at At the Top (the Burj Khalifa ticketing desk), which is located on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall. Because it takes several minutes to walk from the ticketing office back to the “Lake Ride” entrance point on the promenade, it is recommended that you plan ahead of time. ADubai Canal Cruise can help you get the most out of your water experience in Dubai. As part of this excursion, guests will be served a five-star supper buffet while viewing the Dubai Canal’s nighttime attractions, which will feature the new waterfall beneath Sheikh Zayed Road as well as the dancing fountains, aboard a considerably larger dhow boat.
- Tickets for the Dubai Canal Cruise may be purchased in advance here.
Please keep in mind that the dinner cruise leaves at Dubai Festival City Mall rather than Dubai Mall.
See the fountains on a night tour of Dubai
Seeing the Dubai Fountains as part of a combined evening tour of the city’s highlights is yet another option for tourists visiting the city. The Dubai Fountains are included in this 4-hour private tour, which is offered in English, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, or German.
- The cost of the Dubai night tour tickets may be seen on this page.
Dubai Fountain Boardwalk
The Dubai Fountain Boardwalk (also known as the Dubai Fountain Walk Bridge) is a brand new floating platform that connects Burj Park and Downtown Dubai. It offers one of the most up-close experiences for seeing the fountains, since it is just 9 metres away at its closest point!
There is a 20AED entrance fee to the Dubai Fountain Boardwalk, but you are free to wander around the 272m-long boardwalk for as long as you like. Open everyday from 5pm to 11pm for anyone over the age of four.
- You can purchase a ticket that includes both the Burj Khalifa and the Boardwalk here.
The Dubai Fountain Boardwalk is included in the “Dubai Pass” Select, Flexi Attraction, and Unlimited packages, as well as the “Dubai Pass” Select, Flexi Attraction, and Unlimited packages.
Water Experiences at Dubai Fountains
Emaar Entertainment has expanded its waterfront offerings with the addition of a new collection of activities. On a new expansion to the Burj Lake, children and families may enjoy motorized and self-propelled pedal boats and kayaks. For prices and further information, please see our comprehensive guide to Dubai Fountain Water experiences here.
Restaurants overlooking Dubai Fountain
Many eateries overlooking the Burj Khalifa Lake can be found in both the Dubai Mall and Souk Al Bahar. There are also licensed hotel restaurants in the area where you may catch a glimpse of the action. You can see our comprehensive guide of Dubai Fountain restaurants here.
Our favourite Dubai Mall restaurants with fountains views
- Try the following restaurants on the lower ground level: Social House– informal international dining, Carluccios– Italian, and Wafi Gourmet– Lebanese. Look for fast food restaurants such as Nando’s, Pizza Hut, and KFC. OFK (Open Flame Kitchen) — premium world cuisine on the first floor. Level 2 – TGI Fridays – American eating, Tribes – a casual African dining establishment
NB: All restaurants within Dubai Mall are dry, which means they do not sell alcoholic beverages, whereas hotels and restaurants within Souk Al Bahar are licensed establishments. Views of the Dubai Mall from the Todd English Food Hall
Our favourite Souk Al Bahar restaurants with fountain views
- Note that all of the restaurants within Dubai Mall are dry, meaning that they do not provide alcoholic beverages, as opposed to hotels and restaurants within Souk Al Bahar, which do serve alcoholic beverages. Views of the Dubai Mall from the Todd English Food Hall.
Our favourite nearby restaurants with fountain views
- Restaurants with spectacular views include At.Mosphere on the 122nd floor of the Burj Khalifa and Thiptara at Palace Downtown, which serves Thai cuisine and boasts one of the city’s greatest patio vistas. (See our guide to the most romantic restaurants in Dubai for more information! )
Dubai Fountains – How to get there
If you are not using a cab or self-parking, the Metro is the most convenient mode of transportation to reach Dubai Mall. The most convenient stops are both on the red line: the Burj Khalifa / Dubai Mall Metro Station is the closest, however it may be quite crowded during peak hours. The Burj Khalifa / Dubai Mall Metro Station is also the most expensive (around a 10-minute walk). Business Bay Metro is a little further distant (about 15 minutes walk), although it might be less crowded in the nights if you want to avoid strolling through the shopping complex.
You might easily combine a visit to the At the Top Burj Khalifa with a visit to the fountains at ground level in a single evening.
Nearby attractions to Dubai Fountains
The Dubai Fountains are unquestionably the most popular tourist attraction in the city. If you only have one night to spend in Dubai, here is most likely where you would begin and conclude your night’s explorations.
- You are just across the street from the Dubai Mall and the Burj Khalifa
- You are in a prime location. This location is easily accessible from the fountains”At The Top” viewing deck on the Burj Khalifa
- The Dubai Operahouse is a short walk away. The Burj Park is a gorgeous oasis of green in the midst of the towers, and it’s an excellent location for photo opportunities
- Are you traveling with children? Check out theDowntown Slidein Burj Plaza for more inspiration. There are various family-friendly activities within Dubai Mall, including the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, the kids’ edutainment centerKidzania, the VR Park, which houses all of your virtual reality games, and the giantIce Skating Rink.
Where to stay near the Dubai Fountains
Those wishing to stay near to Downtown and the fountains will find a wide range of accommodations – it all depends on the size of your group and your financial constraints.
- The best views are from the Palace Downtown, which offers magnificent modern Middle Eastern elegance and vistas that you will never want to leave.
- Value pick–Rove Downtown–only a ten-minute walk away and a crossing across Financial Centre Road, but with rates as low as $86 USD a night, this is an ideal central alternative for travelers on a budget.
- This is our best selection for families since it provides apartment alternatives with the luxury and services of a resort, and is just approximately 8 minutes from Dubai Mall utilizing the sky bridge connecting to theAddress Boulevard
- Nevertheless, it is not our top pick for couples.
- It is the most convenient for ease of access, especially if you have elderly or disabled people in your group. The best proximity–Address Dubai Mall– is accessible from right within the mall, making it the most convenient for ease of access, especially if you have elderly or disabled people in your group.
- The Armani Hotel Dubai, located within the Burj Khalifa, is the most luxury.
See all of your local Downtown Dubai hotel and Airbnb alternatives here: Downtown Dubai Hotel and Airbnb Options
Dubai Fountain Facts
The Dubai Fountains, which first became operational in May 2009, predate even the completion of the Burj Khalifa! Here are just a few interesting facts about the Dubai Fountains to keep in mind.
- The fountains stretch for more than 900 feet in length. High-pressure shooters are responsible for the “dancing” of the fountains. Super shooters have the ability to fire 240 feet into the air. Water from extreme shooters may reach heights of 500 feet (equivalent to a 50-story structure! )
- And At any given time, up to 22,000 gallons of water can be released into the atmosphere. Six thousand six hundred and sixty-five Superlights and twenty-five color projectors are available. The music aired range from classical Arabic to modern favorites
- The playlist is always changing. Design of the fountains was completed by WET Design, who previously worked on the Bellagio Fountains project in Las Vegas.
Take me back to the best of Dubai’s Attraction Reviews
Please keep in mind that we are not a travel agent. This website is a travel blog designed to assist newcomers to the United Arab Emirates and transit travellers in self-planning their trip; we are unable to arrange your flights, accommodations, visas, or connections on your behalf.
If you choose to purchase something after clicking on one of our recommended links, we may receive a small commission. Plan your trip to Dubai with the help of our travel planner.
The Dubai Fountain – 2022 All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go (with Photos)
1:00 PM – 1:30 PM, 6:00 PM – 11:00 PM, 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM Tues., January 1st, 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM 9:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M. Wednesday, January 31st, 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm 9:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M. Thurs., January 31st, 12:30 PM-1:30 PM 9:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M. Monday-Thursday:1:00 PM-1:30 PM; Friday:1:00 PM-1:30 PM 9:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M. Saturday, 1:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. (EST) 9:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M. About The Dubai Fountain, which is choreographed to music, sprays water as high as 500 feet, which is equivalent to the height of a 50-story structure.
- Time frame that has been suggested More than 3 hours have elapsed.
- What is the Travelers’ Choice Best of the Best award and what does it mean?
- Find out more about the best methods to see the Dubai Fountain.
- The renowned Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest structure, is impossible to miss when visiting Dubai.
- The former army base that is now Downtown Dubai is a beautiful residential and leisure area that includes not only the world’s tallest building, but also the world’s largest fountains and mall.
- Restaurants, art galleries, and children’s play areas may all be found along the wide marble walkways, which are ideal for strolling.
- The Burj Khalifa park is a popular destination for locals and visitors alike during colder months.
Downtown is a terrific spot to mingle with Dubai residents and locals while witnessing real life unfold in a global setting.
The best eateries in the area We assign a ranking to these restaurants and attractions based on a combination of user evaluations and how near they are to the current location.
Take a look at everything Febuary 2022Solo performance The fountain is a must-see, and the displays it puts on, complete with matching music and colors, are quite spectacular to watch.
The lake is incredibly beautiful, and you may even rent a boat to explore the area.
Fabienne RLuxembourg City, Luxembourg Fabienne RLuxembourg Contributions totaled 42.
More time is required for the journey to the Foutain than for the viewing of the play itself.
January in the next year, 2022 Family It’s just stunning!
This view will be sorely missed when you return home because they are much more prolonged and taller than one could expect!
You may appreciate them both from the outside and from a comfortable seat in the adjacent rooms, where you can dine or drink in peace and quiet.
Written on February 6, 2022This review represents the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and does not reflect the views and opinions of TripAdvisor, LLC.
It was an awesome amazingamazing favorite spot ever that I will return to time and time again.
Written February 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and does not reflect the views and opinions of TripAdvisor LLC.
There have been 96 contributions.
The one negative aspect for us was that there were a lot of people smoking shisha outdoors, which wasn’t very comfortable for us to be around.
Written on February 5, 2022This review represents the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and does not reflect the views and opinions of TripAdvisor, LLC.
Contributions totaled 2,436.
It is located in the Dubai Mall and is a good site to visit.Written on February 4, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor user and does not reflect the views and opinions of TripAdvisor LLC.
Each night’s theme and music are different.
The Dubai Mall Fountain show, like nearly everything else in Dubai, is an over-engineered water show that spans the whole length of the artificial lake in front of the Burj Khalifa.
And if you are intending to visit only for the sake of seeing the spectacle, be sure to do it at night and schedule a boat tour so that you can see it from a whole other perspective.
The performance was incredible, and it was well worth the journey.
Written on February 2, 2022This review represents the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and does not reflect the views and opinions of TripAdvisor, LLC.
Make sure to keep an eye out for the Burj Khalifa during the presentation. Written on February 2, 2022This review represents the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and does not reflect the views and opinions of TripAdvisor, LLC. Results 1 – 10 of 47,931 total results
Hours are: 1:00 PM-1:30 PM, 6:00 PM- 11:00 PM, and 12:00 AM – 2:00 PM. Tues., January 1st, 1pm-1:30pm 6:15 PM – 11:15 PM: The time on Wednesday will be 1:00 PM-1:30 PM (Eastern Standard Time). 6:15 PM – 11:15 PM: on Thursday, January 31st, 1pm-1:15pm 6:15 PM – 11:15 PM: Monday-Thursday:1:00 PM-1:30 PM; Friday:1:00 PM-1:30PM 6:15 PM – 11:15 PM: On Saturdays, from 1:00 p.m. until 1:45 p.m. 6:15 PM – 11:15 PM: About The Dubai Fountain, which is choreographed to music, sprays water up to 500 feet in the air, which is the equivalent of a 50-story structure.
- Time frame that has been proposed During a period of more than three hours Toursexperiences Find out how you may get the most out of this site in numerous ways.
- Presented yearly to companies who are the Best of the Best on Tripadvisor, those that receive exceptional ratings from travelers, and those that are ranked in the top 1 percent of properties globally, this distinction is the highest honor we can bestow.
- a geographical location Downtown Dubai is the neighborhood.
- It rises majestically above the city and is located inside the coveted Downtown development district.
- Downtown was once a military base, but it has now been transformed into a beautiful residential and leisure area.
- Custom-commissioned sculptures line the streets, and Downtown is frequently utilized as a backdrop for contemporary art exhibitions and community activities such as classic car shows and parades celebrating national holidays.
- Visitors and residents alike may gather for a picnic, or dine while watching the flowing fountains.
This is due to the fact that it is mixed usage.
Look over all of the options Attractions in close proximity Reviews from our members are taken into consideration when ranking these restaurants and attractions in relation to their proximity to the location.
In fact, the entire neighborhood, especially at night, with the Burj Khalifa, stores, restaurants with terraces and bars, as well as the strolling area, is a fantastic destination to spend a day or an evening.
The following review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and does not reflect the views and opinions of TripAdvisor LLC.
Although it was beautiful and fantastic, it was just a few minutes long.
The following review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and does not reflect the views and opinions of TripAdvisor LLC.
Family It’s just stunning.
This view will be sorely missed when you return home since they are much more prolonged and taller than one could expect.
On the outside, you may view them while sitting comfortably in the rooms adjacent, where you can dine or drink in peace and quiet.
The following review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and does not reflect the views and opinions of TripAdvisor LLC.
It was an awesome amazingamazing favorite spot ever that I will return to again and again without hesitation.
Liverpool, United Kingdom based Eyesri contribution number ninety-six 2022, the month of February Couples In addition to the Dubai fountain, you may visit the restaurants on the same level, where you can enjoy your meal while watching the fountain display.
We enjoyed the free fountain show, but if you’d like to be closer to the action, you may pay tickets to have a better perspective.
In the Sri Lankan city of AadhesColombo, a total of 2,436 gifts Feb 2022We went in the evening and it was a quick and well-organized visit.
This is an extremely interesting location in front of the Burj Khalifa and the world’s largest shopping mall!
Date posted: February 2, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor user and does not reflect the views and opinions of TripAdvisor, LLC.
It began in January 2022 and will continue through the end of January 2022.
Date posted: February 2, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor user and does not reflect the views and opinions of TripAdvisor, LLC.
Choose one of the restaurants in the vicinity of the Dubai Mall and the Burj Khalifa to see the performance while you eat.
Feb 2022SoloBeautiful show, every half hour, and despite the fact that there is a large audience watching it, you can always go to the front row for the greatest view.
During the spectacle, don’t forget to take a glance at the Burj Khalifa. Date posted: February 2, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor user and does not reflect the views and opinions of TripAdvisor, LLC. There are 47,931 results. Page 1 of 10.
- 1:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Tuesdays and Saturdays, 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm on Tuesdays and Saturdays, and 12:00 am to 11:59 p.m. on Sundays and Mondays
- 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm on Tuesdays and Saturdays
Tickets may be purchased in advance on Tripadvisor. Booking with Tripadvisor allows you to cancel your trip at least 24 hours before the scheduled start date and receive a full refund.
Dubai Fountain Show – tickets, prices, boat cruises, best places to see from
The Dubai Fountains, which stand 152 meters (500 feet) tall, are the world’s highest performing fountains in terms of height. During the Dubai Fountain’s musical presentation, the water is sprayed almost to the height of 50 storeys, which is quite impressive. The Fountains, which are 275 meters (900 feet) in length, blend water, light, and music to create stunning illuminations that are sure to please. It’s no surprise that practically everyone who travels to Dubai sees this display. In this post, we will go over everything you need to know about the Dubai Fountains performance before you go.
What to expect – Dubai Fountain’s video
It is located on the Burj Khalifa Lake in Downtown Dubai, and it is known as the Dubai Fountain. It is located between the Dubai Mall, the Souk Al Bahar, and the imposing Burj Khalifa, which towers above the city. The Burj Lake is a man-made body of water that covers around 121,400 square meters.
Dubai Fountain timings
The afternoon Dubai Fountain display takes place at 1 pm, 1.30 pm, and 2 pm on Saturdays and Sundays, and at 1.30 pm, 2 pm, and 2.30 pm on Thursdays. On Fridays and Saturdays, the performance takes place at 1.30 pm, 2 pm, and 2.30 pm. The nightly fountain display takes place every 30 minutes starting at 6 p.m. and running until 11 p.m., every day. A five-minute show is allotted for each performance.
Morning concerts at Dubai Fountains are discontinued during Ramadan, while the show times for the evening shows have been changed. From Sunday to Wednesday, it runs every 30 minutes from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m., and from Thursday to Saturday, it runs every 30 minutes from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. Return to the top of the page
Is Dubai Fountain free?
The Dubai Fountain presentations are completely free, and guests may enjoy them from a variety of vantage points across downtown Dubai. The greatest way to observe and appreciate the Dubai Fountain performance, on the other hand, is from a boat on the lake itself, and this is not a free experience. More information may be found here. Return to the top of the page
Best places to see Dubai Fountain
At no cost, guests may enjoy the Dubai Fountain displays from a variety of viewpoints across downtown Dubai. The greatest way to observe and enjoy the Dubai Fountain display, on the other hand, is from a boat on the lake itself, and this is not a free option. More information may be obtained by visiting Return to the beginning of the page
Ground floor is better to see Dubai Fountains
Because you can hear the sound of the fountains from the ground level, it is preferable to view them from there. After all, it is only when the elements of light, water, and sound come together in this attraction that the magic is generated. That’s why even the Burj Khalifa isn’t a very ideal place to watch the Dubai Fountain Show. Return to the top of the page
Dubai Fountain boardwalk
It is known as the Dubai Fountain Walk bridge, and it is a fresh new floating platform that connects the Dubai Fountain. It is another another vantage point from which you may see the Dubai Fountains in their full splendor. More than ever, the Boardwalk brings you closer to the Dubai Fountain than you’ve ever been before. Take a stroll down the Boardwalk, which is 272 meters (892 feet) long, with the closest point to the fountains being only 9 meters (30 feet) away from the water.
Tourists that have visited this Boardwalk have stated that it was not worth their time and money. However, if you are interested in booking this trip, you may do so here. Return to the top of the page
Dubai Fountain at night or day?
If you want to get the most out of your visit to the Dubai Fountains, it is best to go at night, when the gates open at 6 p.m. At night, there will not be as much of a crowd as there is during the day. The lake and fountains are even more spectacular at night, when all of the colors join together to create a mesmerizing display of light and movement. The midday Dubai Fountains performance is also a good option because it allows you to spend some time exploring the adjacent market once the show is over.
Dubai Fountain show tickets
There are three ways to take in the magnificent Dubai Fountains – by boat, by foot, and by skydiving.
1. Tickets for seeing Dubai Fountain show from a boat
The ticket permits you to take in the spectacular illuminations of the Dubai Fountain from the comfort of a wooden boat on the Burj Al Arab. Aboard the 30-minute journey on a traditional “Abra” water taxi, you’ll get to enjoy spectacular views of Burj Khalifa from Burj Lake, as well as the Burj Al Arab. Please arrive on time, as the boat departs 15 minutes before each performance begins to ensure a smooth ride. The Cost of a Ticket AED 80 for an adult ticket (4 years and older) (22 USD)
2. Dubai Fountain tickets with Canal Cruise
A five-star dhow, which is a traditional wooden boat used in the Arabian peninsula, will be waiting for you when you arrive with your ticket in hand. Cruise through the Dubai waterways and you’ll witness the city’s attractions, such as the Dubai Fountain Show, as well as other landmarks. While taking in the attractions, you may also indulge in a five-star international buffet. The Cost of a Ticket AED 270 for an adult ticket (12 years and older) (73 USD) AED 183 for a child ticket (4 to 11 years old) (50 USD) Children under the age of four are admitted free of charge.
3. Dubai Fountain show with a Night tour of Dubai
This ticket allows you to discover Dubai at night with the assistance of a professional guide. English, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, and German are all offered as options for this four-hour personalized tour in a variety of languages. The lit skyscrapers of Dubai, as well as the Souk Madinat Jumeirah and the luxury boats of Dubai Marina, will be visible during this night tour of the city. You will also get the opportunity to travel down the beautiful Sheikh Zayed Road, which will provide some diversity to the excursion.
The Cost of a Ticket (per group of up to 6 tourists) AED 1,348.74 for a tour in English (360 USD) Tours in other languages are available for AED 1,404.94.
Dubai Fountain songs list
The Dubai Musical Fountains play on a diverse range of songs that are sure to please. These carefully chosen songs span from modern to classical in style, and include worldwide as well as Arabic tunes in their repertoire. A selection of the most iconic songs sung at the Dubai Fountain Show are listed below: 1. Whitney Houston’s “I Will Always Love You” is the first song on the list. 2. Lionel Ritchie’s “All Night Long” is the second song on the list. Michael Jackson’s Thriller is number three.
- Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman’s Time to Say Goodbye is the fourth song on the list.
- Elmer Bernstein’s “The Magnificent Seven” (The Magnificent Seven) Baba Yetu is a work by Christopher Tim.
- The Fountains have also included the song “Dhoom Tana,” by Indian singers Vishal and Shekhar, in their set.
- The songs have been carefully picked and performed with sincerity in order to compliment both the city and the fountain.
The exquisite play of light, along with these renowned melodies and the dancing water, produces an encompassing and overwhelming impression that anchors individuals to their respective locations. Return to the top of the page
Restaurants overlooking Dubai Fountain
In both the Dubai Mall and Souk Al Bahar, there are restaurants with views of the Burj Khalifa lake, where the Dubai Fountains perform their awe-inspiring routine.
Restaurants at the Dubai Mall
The Lebanese restaurants Wafi Gourmet and Burj Al Hamam, the Italian restaurant Carluccio’s, the French restaurant Madeleine, TGI Fridays, and Joe’s Café are just a few of the restaurants in Dubai Mall that provide an excellent view of the Dubai Fountains.
Restaurants at Souk Al Bahar
Additionally, there are other eateries at Souk Al Bahar that give great views of the Fountains as well. These include the Italian eateries Bice Mare and Urbano, which both have a side view of the fountain and are located near the fountain. In addition to the French restaurant Margaux Restaurant, the Thai restaurant Mango Tree, and the Rivington Grill, which are all located in Souk Al Bahar and where you can have your lunch or dinner while taking in the Dubai Fountains, there are several more excellent restaurants in the area.
Popular attractions in Dubai
Also in Souk Al Bahar, there are a number of eateries that have excellent views of the Fountains. Restaurants with a side view of the fountain include Bice Mare and Urbano, which are both Italian establishments. The French restaurant Margaux Restaurant, the Thai restaurant Mango Tree, and the Rivington Grill are some of the other excellent restaurants in Souk Al Bahar, where you can have your lunch or supper while taking in the Dubai Fountains show. The Dean and Deluca Café and the Baker and Spice are also good alternatives for light meals.
Dubai Fountain 2021 -showtimes – activities – restaurants
The Dubai Fountain is the world’s biggest musical fountain and the most visited tourist attraction in Dubai, with over a million visitors annually. Located on Burj Khalifa Lake in downtown Dubai, close to the Dubai Mall, Souk AlBahar, and the Burj Khalifa, it is a popular destination for tourists. The Dubai Mall Fountain is comprised of a primary arc of 275 meters in length, which is connected to a smaller arc and five circles of jet taps. The water is pushed up to 150 meters high by these strong taps, which are synced to the music and illuminate more than 6000 bright lights and 50 colorprojectors as the performance begins.
The Waterfront Park, which is located outside the Dubai Mall, is the most popular location.
Visitors who intend to view the Dubai Mall water Fountain displays should arrive at least an hour before the show begins in order to secure a prime viewing place in the front row of the audience.
Here is a complete guide to Dubai Fountain
The road around Souk Al Bahar is substantially less congested and provides a pleasant experience for those who like to view the Dubai Fountain displays. It is recommended that spectators arriving from The Dubai Mall leave around 15 minutes before the start of the performance in order to escape the crowds at the Dubai Mallexit and the Souk Al Bahar Bridge. If you want to sit outside and enjoy the view, make a reservation or arrive early at one of the restaurants with outdoor seating that overlooks the lake and fountain.
If you combine the most powerful water jets with lighting and music, you end up with a display that is truly unlike anything else on earth.
About the Dubai Dancing Fountain
It was completed in May 2009, and the design of the Dubai Fountain was created by the American company “Wet Design.” The Dubai Water Fountain was constructed at a cost of 800 million AED, and it was dedicated in May 2009. Considering that the dancing Dubai Fountain has the capability of hurling up to 83,000 liters of water into the air at any given moment, it is not difficult to understand why it has become the most stunning tourist attraction in Dubai. The amount of pressure necessary to shoot such a large volume of water into the air results in a sonic boom, which adds to the overall experience’s memorable quality.
The Dubai Dancing Fountain Location:
Located on Burj Khalifa Lake in the heart of Dubai, between the Dubai Mall and other major attractions like as the Dubai Aquarium, Souk Al Bahar, and the soaring Burj Khalifa, the Dubai Mall dancing fountain is regarded one of the most essential sites to visit in the city. Located in the city of Lake Tower, this artificial lake covers an area of around 122 thousand square meters.
Dubai Fountain Shows
The Dubai Fountain is equipped with “jet taps,” which shoot water into the air in a variety of combinations and patterns, causing the water to dance in the fountain. Some faucets have the ability to spray water as far as 150 meters. As well as spectacular displays of “dancing water,” the Dubai Fountain presentations feature spectacular displays of light, which add to the overall spectacular impression. The fountain in Dubai emits a beam of light that can be seen for more than 30 kilometers away.
Dubai mall fountain timings
The following are the Dubai Mall fountain show times, which last for 5 minutes each:
Afternoon Dubai fountain timings:
From Saturday through Thursday, the following times are available: 1.00, 1.30, and 02.00 PM There will be three sessions on Friday: at 01:30, 02:00, and 02.30 PM.
Evening Dubai fountain show times:
From 6 p.m. until 11 p.m., every day. During the month of Ramadan, Fountain View Dubai is open from Sunday through Wednesday from 7.30 a.m. to 11 p.m. on the following days: Thursday through Saturday: 7.30 p.m. to 11.30 p.m.
Best timings for The Dubai Fountain shows
- Going to the fountain at night, once it opens at 6 p.m., is the greatest way to have the full experience of seeing it in its full splendor. You won’t find nearly as large a throng at night as you will during the daytime. In addition, the Dubai Fountain show during the day is not a terrible alternative since you can roam around the Souks around it after the show concludes
- The Dubai Fountain show during the night is also a good option because you can see all of the colors in a spectacular performance
Best activities at Dubai Water Fountain
Going to the fountain at night, once it opens at 6 p.m., is the greatest way to have the full experience of viewing it in its entirety. Unlike during the day, you will not encounter as large a crowd at night. In addition, the Dubai Fountain show during the day is not a terrible alternative since you can roam around the Souks around it after the show concludes; the Dubai Fountain show during the night is also a good option because you can see all of the colors in one magnificent display; and
The walkway outside Souk Al Bahar:
An other location where the dancing Dubai Fountain may be seen is along the promenade that surrounds Souk Al Bahar. This spot is less congested and provides a more pleasant view of the fountain than the previous one. If you want to escape the crowds outside the Dubai Mall exit as well as the Souk Al Bahar Bridge, you should leave the mall 15 minutes before the performance begins if you want to avoid them.
Reserving a table in a restaurant with a Fountain view:
When visiting The Dubai Mall, it is recommended that you reserve a table at a restaurant with outdoor seating facing the fountains in order to enjoy the acoustic concert as well as the dancing fountains shows.
While you may see the breathtaking fountain presentations from the grounds, it is a far more enjoyable eating experience when you are with family or friends.
The Dubai Fountain Boardwalk:
A different vantage point from which you may see the Dubai Fountain is from here. More than ever before, you can come closer to the fountain thanks to the boardwalk that has been constructed. Taking a stroll along the 272-meter (892-foot) boardwalk will get you within 9 meters (30 feet) of the fountain at its closest point. Also known as the Dubai Fountain Walk Bridge, this bridge connects the two sides of the Dubai Fountain. Why is it preferable to observe the Dubai Mall Dancing Fountain from the ground level?
After all, the enchantment of the fountain is created when the elements of light, water, and music are brought together in this spectacular spectacle.
Types of tickets at The Dubai Fountain:
The Dubai Fountain presentations are completely free, and you can catch them from a variety of vantage points across Downtown Dubai. Paid tours, on the other hand, are available that get you closer to the concert location while also providing an amazing experience. We provide you with three different options for viewing the Dubai Fountain Shows:
The Dubai Dancing Fountain Boat Tour:
From the interior of a wooden boat on BurjLake, you can take in the view of the fountain and the surrounding area. During a 30-minute journey in a traditional water taxi, you will also be able to enjoy the incredible vistas of the Burj Khalifa, which is located on Burj Lake. Please be sure to come on time, since the boat departs 15 minutes before the start of each performance. Ticket pricing are as follows: Adult ticket (for those above the age of four): 80 AED (22 USD).
Watching the Dubai Fountain Show from a traditional dhow:
With this ticket, you will be able to take a five-star sailing dhow, which is a traditional wooden boat utilized in the Arab world. While cruising the seas of Dubai, you will be able to take in the sights of the city’s attractions, including the Dubai Fountain Show. In addition, you will be treated to a five-star international buffet. Ticket pricing are as follows:
- Tickets for adults (12 years and over) cost 270 AED (73 USD)
- Tickets for children (4-11 years old) cost 183 AED (50 USD)
- And tickets for children under 4 years old are free.
Watch the Dubai Fountain Show with a Night Tour in Dubai:
This tour allows you to see Dubai at night with the assistance of a knowledgeable guide. It is possible to book this four-hour personalized trip in any of the following languages: English; Spanish; Italian; French; Portuguese; or German. When you go on a night trip from Dubai, you will be able to witness brilliant buildings, explore the Souk MadinatJumeirah, and admire beautiful boats in the Dubai Marina. You will also travel around the beautiful Sheikh Zayed Road, which will provide variation to the tour.
- The following are the ticket rates (per group of up to 6 tourists): English language tour: 1,348 AED (360 USD)
- Tour in other languages: 1,405 AED (375 USD)
- Websites for purchasing tickets are as follows:
Restaurants overlooking the dancing fountain in Dubai:
Restaurants with views of the Burj KhalifaLake can be found at both the Dubai Mall and Souk Al Bahar, and they both have the Dubai Mall dancing fountain, which adds to the ambiance.
Dubai Mall restaurants Fountain view:
Some of the restaurants at The Dubai Mall that have excellent views of the Dubai Fountain include: the Lebanese restaurants Wafi Gourmet and Burj Al Hamam, the Italian restaurant Carluccio’s, the French restaurant Bistro Madeleine, TGI Fridays, and Joe’s Café, to name a few examples.
Dubai Fountain restaurants at Souk Al Bahar
It is possible to dine at a number of restaurants in Souk Al Bahar while enjoying spectacular views of the Dancing DubaiFountain. These include the Italian eateries Bice Mare and Urbano, both of which have a view of the fountain from the side. Restaurants such as Margot French Restaurant, Mango Tree Thai Restaurant, and Riverington Grill, DeanDeluca Café, and BakerSpice are among the most renowned restaurants overlooking the Dubai Fountain in Souk Al Bahar, where you can have lunch or dinner while viewing the Dubai fountains.
Things to do near the Dubai Dancing Fountain
- Visit the Dubai Aquarium, located in the Dubai Mall, and take pleasure in viewing a vast group of marineanimals
- Visit the Dubai Opera, where you may enjoy opera performances and musical plays
- And visit the Dubai Museum. In addition, you may practice skating at the Dubai Ice Rink, which is located inside the Dubai Mall. 4. Climb to the observation deck of the Burj Khalifa and take in the breathtaking views of Dubai’s skyline.
Hotels near The Dubai Mall Fountain
- The Ramada Hotel, which is located in the heart of downtown Dubai, is widely regarded as one of the city’s most prestigious hotels. It also has a view of the Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Fountain, and it is directly across the street from the Dubai Opera. The hotel is a 10-minute walk from the Dubai Mall and Souk Al Bahar, and it is a short drive from Emaar Business Square, Media City, the Dubai International Financial Center, Healthcare City, Internet City, and the World Trade Center, among other attractions. It offers complimentary transportation to Jumeirah Beach Park, The Dubai Mall, and the Metro, as well as complimentary WiFi.
- As one of Dubai’s most well-known hotels and located in the city’s central business district, Ramada Hotel is a must-visit. It also has a view of the Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Fountain, and it is directly across the street from the Dubai Opera. The hotel is a 10-minute walk from the Dubai Mall and Souk Al Bahar, and it is a short drive from Emaar Business Square, Media City, the Dubai International Financial Centre, Healthcare City, Internet City, and the World Trade Center, among other attractions. It offers complimentary transportation to Jumeirah Beach Park, The Dubai Mall, and the Metro
- Complimentary WiFi
- And a swimming pool.
- The Rove Downtown Hotel is located in the center of Downtown Dubai, close to the Burj Khalifa, The Dubai Mall, and The Dubai Fountain. The hotel has an outdoor pool and sun deck, as well as spacious rooms of 26 square meters and conference rooms available around the clock. Other amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, late check-out until 2 p.m., a 24-hour gym, and a washer and dryer.
Attractions near the Dubai Fountain
- The Dubai Fountain Lake Bridge, the Dubai Fountain Boardwalk, the Burj Khalifa Lake, the Burj Khalifa, the Dubai Mall, and the Souk Al Bahar are all located in Dubai.
What criteria are used in selecting the music for the displays at the Dubai Dancing Fountain? In his capacity as head of choreography for Los Angeles-based WET, which created and manages the fountain, Peter Kubik asserts that the company and its employees have a responsibility to guarantee that their “dignity is protected.” ‘The Emirate of Dubai is actively attempting to sell itself as a global destination, and the Dubai Dancing Fountain, which welcomes a large number of tourists to Dubai, is a big part of that effort,’ he explains.
The music chosen for this fountain must be acceptable and take into consideration the interests of those who will be seeing it.
The selection of music that is played is strictly regulated by the authorities.
Other times, WET chooses the music and submits a selection to Emaar, who makes the final decision.
Facts about the Dubai Dancing Fountain:
Which musical selections are used for the displays at the Dubai Dancing Fountain and how is this accomplished? ‘We have a responsibility to guarantee that the dignity of the fountains is protected,’ says Peter Kubik, head of choreography for Los Angeles-based WET, which developed and manages the fountains. ‘The Emirate of Dubai is actively attempting to sell itself as a global destination, and the Dubai Dancing Fountain, which welcomes a large number of tourists to Dubai, is a significant part of that effort,’ he explains.
It’s okay to become thrilled every now and again, but we must always be careful not to make a mistake when it comes to selecting the music for this legendary attraction.
Real estate developer Emaar is in charge of the music selection process, and it submits proposals to WET to see which ones are the most effective in terms of attracting customers.
When that isn’t possible, WET will choose the music and provide a shortlist to Emaar. The WET must also pre-select the music for special events organized by third parties.