What to do in Armani Dubai?
- Located in Dubai, Armani Hotel Dubai is connected to a shopping center. Ski Dubai and Burj Al Arab are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Dubai Mall and Gold Souk. Sheikh Zayed Road and Dubai Aquarium Underwater Zoo are not to be missed.
How much does it cost to stay at the Armani Hotel in Burj Khalifa?
GETAWAY OF THE DAY: Spend A Night At The Luxurious Dubai Armani Hotel For Only $420. It’s not cheap to stay at Georgio Armani’s hotel in the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa. Rooms normally start at around $600 per night, and suites can cost many times that.
Who is the owner of Armani Hotel Dubai?
The opening of the world’s first Armani Hotel at the Burj Khalifa in Dubai has set a new benchmark for luxury hotels in Dubai, Emaar Properties chairman Mohamed Alabbar said at the hotel’s grand opening on April 27.
Does Armani own Burj Khalifa?
Italian fashion designer Giorgio Armani has opened his own custom-designed hotel at the world’s tallest building, Burj Khalifa, in Dubai. Named Armani Hotel Dubai, the hotel features 160 guest rooms, residences and a spa, designed by Armani in his signature style.
Which luxury hotel is inside the Burj Khalifa?
Soaring high above Downtown Dubai in the iconic Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, Armani Hotel Dubai is the world’s first hotel designed and developed by Giorgio Armani.
Can an unmarried couple stay in Dubai?
According to the law, it’s illegal for unmarried couples to stay in the same room during a holiday in Dubai. In reality, this is not strictly enforced and it’s unlikely you’ll be challenged on it. Many unmarried couples visit Dubai every year without issue.
How much does a night in Dubai cost?
The average price of a 7-day trip to Dubai is $1,498 for a solo traveler, $2,690 for a couple, and $5,044 for a family of 4. Dubai hotels range from $35 to $107 per night with an average of $46, while most vacation rentals will cost $210 to $530 per night for the entire home.
How many rooms does Armani Hotel Dubai have?
Opened since 2010, the ten-story hotel with 160 rooms and suites is the first hotel by fashion designer Giorgio Armani.
Is Armani A luxury brand?
It maintains the aura of a real luxury brand. Not only has Giorgio Armani become one of the most respected and known brand names in the fashion and luxury brand industry, it is also one of the most highly valued fashion companies in the world.
Is Burj Khalifa a 7 star hotel?
The Burj Al Arab is a five-star hotel, the highest official ranking. While the hotel is sometimes erroneously described as ” the world’s only ‘seven-star’ hotel “, the hotel management claims never to have done that themselves.
Who designed Armani Hotel Dubai?
Complementing the hotel and located on levels 9 to 16 of Burj Khalifa are the Armani Residences, featuring 144 luxurious private residences, which, like the hotel, has been personally designed by Giorgio Armani reflecting his smooth, understated style.
Who owns Jumeirah?
Burj Al Arab – The World’s Only 7 Star Hotel, Dubai.
How much is a night at the Burj Al Arab?
The Burj is famous for its striking sail-shape design, and the lavish suite, which is one of the most expensive hotel rooms in the world, has an average price tag of $24,000 a night. Let’s just say it will quickly burn a hole in your wallet!
★★★★★ Armani Hotel Dubai, Dubai, UAE
Please keep in mind that there is an extra 20 AED tourist charge per bedroom, per unit, and each night that must be paid directly to the hotel. Smoking rooms and suites are only available on the 6th level of the hotel. For reservations with a length of stay of two nights or more, a full stay deposit policy may be applied at the time of check-in. Due to the presence of the coronavirus (COVID-19), be certain that you reserve this property in accordance with the destination’s local government standards, which may include (but are not limited to) the purpose of your trip and the maximum number of people you may accommodate.
Additionally, in response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), extra safety and sanitation precautions have been implemented at this location.
Due to the presence of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this establishment is taking precautionary measures to ensure the safety of its visitors and employees.
Because of the presence of the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask in all indoor common spaces is required.
Please keep in mind that all Special Requests are subject to availability and that additional fees may be incurred as a result.
Use the Special Requests box when making your reservation, or contact the property directly using the information on the reservation confirmation.
ARMANI HOTEL DUBAI – Updated 2022 Prices & Reviews (United Arab Emirates)
Everyone requires a comfortable spot to rest their weary head. Visitors to Dubai who are looking to relax and rejuvenate will find the Armani Hotel Dubai to be a fantastic choice. The Armani Hotel Dubai, which is well-known for its romantic atmosphere and close proximity to excellent restaurants and activities, makes it simple to take advantage of the finest that Dubai has to offer. The Armani Hotel Dubai is a romantic hotel that provides guests with a flat-screen television, a refrigerator, and air conditioning in their rooms.
Room service, a rooftop patio, and a concierge are all available at the hotel.
Guests arriving by car will be able to take advantage of complimentary parking.
It is recommended that you try the local hotpot favorites at COYA Dubai or Chop Suey while you are in Dubai.
The Burj Khalifa (0.0 mi) and the Dubai Fountains (0.2 mi) are also prominent tourist sites in the area, and they are both easily reachable by foot. Whether you’re going for business, pleasure, or both, the Armani Hotel Dubai will ensure that your trip to Dubai is one to remember.
Armani Hotel Dubai $543. Dubai Hotel Deals & Reviews
Burj Khalifa Tower,Dubai888333,United Arab Emirates+971 4888 38888.9Greatbased on 1,635 reviewsBurj Khalifa Tower,Dubai888333,United Arab Emirates+971 4888 38888
- Room at a hotel Your own private room with access to all of the hotel’s facilities will be provided for you. Keeping Things Clean and Orderly Several distinct cleaning procedures have been identified throughout this visit. Freebies This package includes complimentary Wi-Fi and parking.
With its location in a stunning high-rise glass tower, Armani Hotel Dubai provides a high-end experience for guests wishing to revel in luxury. The hotel is within a 10-minute walk from the Dubai Mall and only five kilometers from the Dubai World Trade Center, making it an excellent choice for business travelers. In addition, the hotel is approximately 14 kilometers away from the famous market of Dubai Gold Souk. Customers may enjoy a pleasant stay regardless of whether they are coming for work or pleasure because of the mall’s near vicinity and the numerous commercial establishments in the area.
- The hotel is located in the heart of the city.
- Meanwhile, the beautiful and opulent suites at the hotel have dining spaces where visitors may enjoy delectable meals, bars, and study places.
- Each suite, on the other hand, has an own balcony with views of the Arabian Gulf and the Dubai Fountain.
- For visitors’ convenience, the hotel offers eight delectable eateries to select from.
- Additionally, a luxurious spa is available to those who would want to spend the day being soothed and relaxed while receiving facial treatments and massages.
- The show is concerned with Rooms in the Classic Style (from $375 to $1,773) Room with a classic feel unidentified bed type unidentified bed type The cost of a night is $375.
- Unknown sort of bed Unknown sort of bed Nightly rate: $448 Total cost: $448 Bed type unknownbed type unknownstayforalongstayforalongstayforalong The cost of a night is $473.
bed type unknown in deluxe roombed type unknown in deluxe room $432 per night$432 for the entire stay Trip.combed type unknowncombed type unknowncombed type unknown The nightly rate is $484.
The REVATObed type is unknown.
Nightly rate: $485 Total cost: $485 Booking.com Standard Rooms ($753 – $973) are available.
KAYAK Rooms in a double (from $613 to $1,267) Bed type unknown in a double roombed type unknown in a double room The cost of a night is $613.
Total: $657 dollars lastminute.combed type unknowncombed type unknown lastminute.combed type unknown $1,267.00 per night The whole amount is $1,267.
Extended-stay Executive Rooms ($1,406) are available for those who choose to stay longer. bed type unknown in executive room bed type unclear in executive room $1,406.00 per night Total amount of $1,406 Orbitz
- Outdoor pool, spa and wellness center, fitness center, restaurant, bar/lounge, room service, free Wi-Fi, tea/coffee maker, coffee machine, coffee shop, and parking are all available.
8.9Great This is based on 1635 verified customer reviews. 8.8Couples9.0Friends 8.8Solo 8.9Families
Time of Year:
There were no reviews found. To read reviews, try removing a filter, altering your search, or clearing all of your searches. Dubai’s Burj Khalifa Tower may be reached at +971 888333.
- The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world. The Dubai Fountain is 41 yards away
- The Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo is 0.3 miles away
- The Dubai Mall is 0.4 miles away
- The Emirates Towers are 1.5 miles away
- The Jumerah Mosque is 2.6 miles away
- Zabeel Park is 2.6 miles away
- Kite Beach is 3.2 miles away
- The BurJuman Mall is 4.3 miles away
- The Dubai Museum is 4.8 miles away
- The Grand Mosque is 4.8 miles away
- The Gold Souq is 5.5 miles away
|Check in anytime after 3:00 PM, check out anytime before 12:30 PM|
|Cancellation/prepayment policies vary by room type and provider.|
- The Armani Hotel Dubai is located in Downtown Dubai, next to the Burj Khalifa Tower, and is only 0.1 miles from the center of Dubai. The Burj Khalifa is the most prominent landmark in the vicinity of the Armani Hotel Dubai. The Armani Hotel Dubai’s check-in and check-out times are 3:00 PM and 12:30 PM, respectively. Yes, the Armani Hotel Dubai provides complimentary Wi-Fi
- Yes, the Armani Hotel Dubai provides complimentary parking
- In the absence of a complimentary airport shuttle service, the Armani Hotel Dubai does not provide one. The Armani Hotel Dubai is located 6.8 miles from Dubai International Airport. Sharjah is 17.4 kilometers away from the Armani Hotel Dubai. Pets are not permitted at the Armani Hotel Dubai
- However, service animals are permitted. Yes, there is a swimming pool at the Armani Hotel Dubai.
28 percent less expensive Primestay with a view of the city 0.01 miKitchen$391+41 percent cheaper than the average The Burj Khalifa’s luxurious 1BR apartment is in a fantastic location (1 review) 0.01 miPrivate pool, kitchen, terrace/patio, all on one level. $323 plus R 1530 Sauna, health club, and outdoor pool are available at the Armani Hotel Dubai. 0.02 miTV$770+80 percent lower in price Apartment in a homey setting Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and a clothes drier are all included in the price.
- 29 Boulevard Tower Ease by Emaar0.03 miOutdoor pool, sauna, terrace/patio 29 Boulevard Tower Ease by Emaar $11 is 80 percent less expensive.
- $106+72 percent less expensive Arena Two Bedroom Apart – Ease By Emaar0.03 miOutdoor pool$150+69 percent cheaper than other comparable accommodations The Address Dubai Mall has a one-bedroom apartment.
- $166 is 15 percent less expensive.
- 9.2 out of 10 Excellent (8 reviews) City views, an outdoor pool, and a kitchen are all within 0.07 miles.
- Burj Views from Every Angle – Burj Views from Every Angle 265.5 All right (2 reviews) 0.02 miPrivate pool, kitchen, terrace/patio, all on one level.
- 4.7 Good to go (2 reviews) City views, an outdoor pool, and a sauna are all within 0.02 miles.
- The location is stunning, but Armani1 is not that lucky (1 review) 0.01 miPrivate pool, kitchen, terrace/patio, all on one level.
Hotel – Armani Lifestyle
A” role=”dialog”>A” role=”dialog”> If you click on the “Register” button, you confirm that you are above the age of 16 and that you give your agreement to Giorgio Armani S.p.A. to handle your personal data in order for you to get newsletters and other promotional messages from Giorgio Armani S.p.A. in your email inbox. Your data will be retained for the duration of time necessary to achieve the goals for which it was acquired; you have the right to revoke your permission at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that has already taken place prior to the revocation.
The Data Controller is Giorgio Armani S.p.A., Via Borgonuovo 11, 20121 Milan; the Data Processor is YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP S.p.A., a company with a single shareholder that is subject to the direction and coordination of Compagnie Financière Richemont S.
You may also file a complaint with the appropriate supervisory authority. For further information, please refer to the Privacy Statement.
Armani Hotel Dubai
BanquetsMeetings Armani Club Prive as well as meeting spaces are available. On-Site Fine Dining is available. There are eight eateries. Spa and Wellness Center There are 12,000 square feet of peace and quiet, as well as nourishing and soothing treatments at the premium Armani/SPA. Treatment rooms, thermal suites, a fitness center, and an outdoor swimming pool are all available at this one-of-a-kind spa retreat. Driving ranges for golf are available in the nearby region. Golfing is available in the immediate vicinity.
- Sailing is available in the area.
- Shopping The Armani/Dolci chocolate and sweets store, the Armani/Fiori flower shop, the Armani/Galleria, as well as the Armani/Club and Armani/Prive are all located inside the hotel’s walls.
- Giorgio Armani, spanning 390 square metres of space and elegance.
- It has an unusual circular entry foyer with three fixture powder rooms and a storage closet, as well as a storage closet.
- Both bedrooms are equipped with a console with a 40-inch LCD flat screen television and a bathroom with a separate shower and bathtub.
- A private study with a 30′ LCD flat screen television, a private dining room with views of the city, desert, or gulf and a 40′ LCD flat screen television, as well as a private gym space with cardio equipment and a separate powder room, are all included in this Suite’s price!
Guest Review Highlights
When the Burj Khalifa was completed, it was the world’s tallest structure. It is the architectural pinnacle of Downtown, overlooking a plethora of stores, restaurants, and attractions, including the aforementioned Dubai Fountain, which was designed by WET Design, the same company that created the world-famous water feature in front of the Bellagio hotel in Las Vegas. Another prominent neighbor, Dubai Opera, is home to The Loft restaurant, which has a Friday brunch that includes limitless caviar from the largest tin of roe you’re ever likely to see in your life.
Style and Character
Giorgio’s beautiful home parties come to mind when looking at the decor, which is exactly what the designer wanted to achieve with the space. Guests are greeted in the foyer by towering bronze arches that are curled in the same way as the hotel’s emblem. If you look closely, you’ll see that the motif is reproduced in table legs and door knobs, demonstrating the meticulous attention to detail.
Sculptural flower arrangements infuse rare bursts of color into an otherwise consistently sable and taupe palette, and with subdued lighting, it’s easy to get lost in the virtually similar maze-like hallways that run through the building’s interior.
Service and Facilities
On the ground level, guests will find a trio of gift boutiques, including Armani/Dolci for chocolates, Armani/Galleria for fashion items, and Armani/Fiori for flowers. Located on the third level of the hotel, Armani/Spa has beautiful domed treatment chambers, as well as thermal treatments such as a dry-heat laconium, steam room, and sauna. A swimming pool, a bar, and sun loungers may be found on the terrace. Charming Lifestyle Managers serve in the capacity of both butler and concierge, and can arrange anything from iron delivery to massage appointments and all in between.
- Bar, fitness center, laundry, parking, pool, restaurant, room service, sauna, spa, steam room/hammam, and Wi-Fi are all available.
Roman blinds rise and fall in response to an iPod, shedding light on Armani’s continuing use of taupe and sable as a color scheme. As a result of the padding and curving of the walls in accordance with the building’s façade, certain areas, such as walk-in wardrobes, have uncomfortable layouts, while other spaces have sensual shapes. The beds are luxurious, and the Hanse goose down and feather pillows are enough to lull even the most restless insomniac to sleep. Toiletries by Armani/Privé are provided in the bathrooms (which are a little too dark for makeup application).
Food and Drink
There are seven Armani stores to visit, each preceded with the letter ‘Armani/’ and each sporting Giorgio’s signature style. Finish the day at Privé nightclub and begin the next at Mediterraneo with a sumptuous breakfast buffet that is free of meat. The light, fluffy, cheese-filled frittata, which has been whipped to perfection, demonstrates the chefs’ impressive culinary abilities. The Lounge and Deli serves light fare in a relaxed atmosphere. For a more romantic evening, head to Hashi (Japanese), Amal (Indian), or Ristorante (Italian) for dinner.
A delicate sugar sphere, created in the same manner as glass is blown, is filled with a harmonic combination of panna cotta, cream, compote, and biscuits, all served in a glass.
Value for Money
The price of a double room starts at AED 1,200 (£253) in low season and AED 1,600 (£337) in peak season. Breakfast is AED 166 (£35) for Classic and Deluxe Room guests, and AED 83 (£17.50) for children under 12; breakfast is included with higher room grades, but not with lower room classes. Wi-Fi is provided for no additional charge.
Access for guests with disabilities?
There are two rooms available for visitors who are physically challenged.
It is possible to get interconnecting rooms as well as free cribs and additional beds for AED250 (£53). Children between the ages of six and eleven can choose from a variety of menu options; children under the age of five eat for free in all restaurants. Babysitting services are provided by third-party providers.
Review of the Armani Hotel Dubai
It is difficult to surpass the Armani Hotel Dubai’s location for a stay in this Emirate; it is situated in the Downtown business and recreational district, which is also known as ‘the centre of now’ by the locals. From the concourse level up to levels 8 and 38 and 39 of the Burj Khalifa (828 metres, 2716 ft tall), the hotel covers 10 of the skyscraper’s dizzying 160 floors, from the concourse level up to levels 8 and 39 of the tower. The property is located in close proximity to the Dubai Design District.
- The hotel is only a 15-minute taxi ride away from Jumeirah Beach and is within walking distance of the Dubai Mall, which, fortunately for hotel guests, has a private corridor for their convenience and enjoyment.
- The hotel is located 13 kilometers (8 miles) from Dubai International Airport, and it takes 20 minutes to get there by taxi.
- There are 78 rooms and 82 suites.
- It has an Armani feel about it, which is to be anticipated.
- Hanse goose down and feather pillows are used in the construction of these luxurious beds, which are the stuff of happy dreams.
- Featuring high-pressure rain showers, bathtubs, and, of course, Armani Privé products, the bathrooms with double basins are a visual feast of luxury and style.
- The larger suites, which are located on the upper floors, start at 95 square metres.
- The Armani Fountain Suites (with or without balconies) are all equipped with floor-to-ceiling windows, making them ideal spots to take in the splendour of the famed fountain show beneath them.
The Armani Ambassador Suite, which has the finest of both worlds both inside and out in a 150-square-metre area, offers the greatest views of the Dubai fountains. 8 out of 10
The key to providing next-level service at the Armani Hotel Dubai is individualization. On arrival, each guest is assigned a Lifestyle Manager, who acts as a personal butler and concierge, catering to their every need and hosting their stay from the time they make a reservation to the time they check out and even beyond, ensuring that the hotel lives up to its promise of impeccable attention to detail throughout the entire stay and beyond. The Armani/Dolce chocolate shop, Armani/Galleria – the only place in Dubai where the Giorgio Armani Privé Collection is available, and stylish florist Armani Fiori all contribute to the ‘lifestyle and design experience’.
- Armani Spa is a show-stopping 1,100 square metre (12,000 square foot) area that pampers guests in a chic and sophisticated manner.
- Treatments are provided on the spot, based on the mood and requirements of the guests.
- It is in this relaxing area where you may have a glass of goji berry juice after your treatment, which is dotted with the occasional orchid.
- A sauna, a steam room, and an indoor/outdoor pool are available.
- In what seems like a split second, hours spent on the giant poolside loungers may vanish in the blink of an eye.
- As the club showcases visiting international performers and DJs, patrons may drink and dance till the wee hours of the morning.
- Younger visitors are welcome, with kid’s menus available for youngsters aged 6-11 and complimentary meals for children under the age of five, as well as interconnecting rooms and babysitters available upon request.
- Pets are not permitted on the premises.
- From the bespoke furnishings to the restaurant menus and in-room amenities, the attention to detail is evident throughout, with the curved logo appearing on door handles, towels, and even table legs.
Service at the Armani Hotel Dubai is distinguished by its high level of personalization. On arrival, each guest is assigned a Lifestyle Manager, who acts as a personal butler and concierge, catering to their every need and hosting their stay from the moment they make a reservation to the time they check out and even beyond, ensuring that the hotel lives up to its promise of impeccable attention to detail throughout the entire stay and beyond. Among the chic spots for souvenirs are chocolate shop Armani/Dolce, which sells divine custom confections, spreads, honey and preserves, biscotti or praline-coated almonds; Armani/Galleria, which is the only location in Dubai where the Giorgio Armani Privé Collection is available; and stylish florist Armani Fiori, all of which contribute to the ‘lifestyle and design experience.’ One hundred and one hundred square metres (12,000 square feet) of luxurious pleasure awaits you at the Armani Spa.
Both the time slots and the paperless check-in are scheduled in advance through iPad.
It’s all about haute healing by expert spa consultants and luxe treatments that, as you might expect, include the King of Fashion’s own brand of beauty products, as well as therapeutic treatments enhanced with custom-made, naturally fragranced Bois, Jasmine, and Jade oils by Armani, which are available only at this location.
- The Swedish massage therapy is wonderful, with skilled therapists applying precisely the correct pressure to the right pressure points in a silk-filled temple-like setting.
- Being able to float in a pool surrounding the foot of the world’s tallest structure, while gazing up at the almost one-kilometer-tall Burj Khalifa, is an experience to remember.
- After dark, the hotel’s Armani/Privé terraceclub comes to life, quickly elevating it to the top of Dubai’s most popular places.
- In a beautifully modest environment, the facility provides distinctive Armani hospitality.
- Disabled guests will find the accommodation to be completely accessible.
Japanese tatami wood is combined with green bamboo marble floors and elegant fabrics that drape the walls, with every aspect of the hotel’s design and service offerings designed and planned by Giorgio Armani himself, from the bespoke furnishings to the restaurant menus and in-room amenities, attention to detail is evident everywhere, and the curved logo can be found on everything from door handles to towels and even table leg.
Incorporating practicality and elegance, which are the cornerstones of Armani’s signature style, precious materials and sophisticated finishes combine to create highly personalized, stylish, and comfortable spaces with muted lighting in which bright color pops of sculptured flower arrangements brighten restful taupe and sable muted color schemes.
- The setting — the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest structure, which serves as the venue. A fantastic lift system takes guests to the highest levels of the skyscraper where they may enjoy breathtaking views of Dubai. It doesn’t matter if you’re a fan of Armani or not
- Your room or suite has been meticulously created and is exceedingly comfy
- Exceptional service is provided, and the hotel is home to the top Indian restaurant in Dubai – Armani/Amal.
BusinessClass.com assists you in locating the most competitive rates for any hotel by comparing the costs of all major hotel providers in a single search result. By entering a search query at the top of this page, you may get the most competitive prices for the Armani Hotel Dubai.
Hotels.com – Deals & kortingen voor hotelreserveringen van luxe hotels tot budgetovernachtingen
All available accommodations in Dubai, Dubai, and the United Arab Emirates. Luxurious style hotel with a fully equipped spa, conveniently located near a shopping center and close to the Burj Khalifa.
- All of the accommodations in Dubai, Dubai, and the United Arab Emirates are listed here. It is located near the Burj Khalifa and has a fully equipped spa. It is also close to a shopping center and has a great view.
Vanaf 793 596 Vanaf 793 596 On the 25th of February in the year 2022, the price will be available.
Beperkingen voor je reis
It is possible to have Covid-19-reisbeperkingen in place for this bestemming, which may include specific restrictions on accommodations. Examine all national, local, and health-related recommendations for this product before placing an order for it. The Burj Khalifa is located on Mohamed Bin Rashid Boulevard in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. 9,0. Geweldig. 146 people have been verified Hotels.com-gastenbeoordelingen
- A wonderful hotel at an excellent location Amazing! The 19th of December, 2021. 11th of November, 2021
Elegant accommodations at an excellent location. Astonishing! The 19th of December, 2021; Nov. 11, 2021 (Wednesday);
Aangescherpte maatregelen inzake gezondheid en veiligheid
The schoonmaak and safety of guests are prioritized at this establishment, which has implemented a number of recently established rules.
- To ensure the safety and well-being of its guests, this establishment has put in place a number of well planned maatregels.
Door gasten beoordeelde locatie
A total of 59 positive vermeldings have been received. These include: Winkelen59 positive vermeldingsVeilig53 positive vermeldingsDineropties43 positive vermeldingsOp loopafstand36 positive vermeldingsGemak34 positive vermeldings
- Free parking
- A swimming pool
- Free WiFi
- A ferry to the harbor
- A sportschool
- And no smoking are all included.
Pluspunten van de accommodatie
- 160 rookvrije kamers
- Daily schoonmaakservice
- Restaurant and bar/lounge
- Fully equipped spa
- An outdoor pool
- Room service
- Ontbijt available
- Parking gratis
- Free babybeds
- A private bathroom and shower
- Premium televisions
- A 24-hour housekeeping service
In de buurt
- In the heart of Dubai, the Burj Khalifa is 5 minutes away, the Dubai Mall is 15 minutes away, the Dubai World Trade Centre is 4,6 kilometers away, Dubai Creek is 9,7 kilometers away, and the Goud-souk is 13,4 kilometers away.
Boek deze accommodatie en verzamel stempels na je verblijf
The following is the rule: Verzamel ten stempels and receive one bonusnacht*.
Voor datums voor 2 gasten in
- Premier suite, Armani Fountain Suite, Armani One Bedroom Residence, Armani Premier Suite, Armani Executive Suite, Armani Premier Suite, Balkon (Armani)
- Deluxe room
- Classic room
- Armani Premier Suite, Armani Fountain Suite, Armani One Bedroom Residence
- Signature studio suite
- Armani Executive Suite
- Armani Premier Suite, Balkon (Armani)
- Armani Premier Suite, Armani One Bedroom Residence
- Armani One Bedroom Residence
In de buurt
- In the heart of Dubai, the Burj Khalifa is 5 minutes away, the Dubai Mall is 15 minutes away, the Dubai World Trade Centre is 4,6 kilometers away, the Dubai Creek is 9,7 kilometers away, the Goud-souk is 13,4 kilometers away, Ski Dubai is 14,9 kilometers away, the Winkelcentrum of the Emiraten is 15,1 kilometers away, the Wild Wadi Water Park is 15,7 kilometers away, the Burj Al Arab is 15,8 kilometers away, and Global Village is
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai International) is 13 minutes away
- Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah International) is 28 minutes away
- Dubai (DWC-Al Maktoum International) is 39 minutes away.
- Station Burj Khalifa – Dubai Mall is 11 minutes away by car
- Station Financial Centre is 27 minutes away by car.
- Shuttleservice to and from the airport
- Local shuttle service
- Transportation to and from the shopping center
Check out the map on the right side of the screen. The Burj Khalifa is located on Mohamed Bin Rashid Boulevard in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- 160 rooms are available in this establishment
- The establishment is spread across six floors.
- It is possible to check in from 15.00 uur to midday and out till 12.00 uur.
Beperkingen voor je reis
- It is possible to have Covid-19-reisbeperkingen in place for this bestemming, which may include specific restrictions on accommodations. Verifiy that all national, local, and health-related recommendations for this product have been reviewed before to purchase.
Covid-19-reisbeperkingen, including specific accommodative restrictions, are available for this bestemming, if necessary. Examine all national, local, and health-related recommendations for this product before purchasing it.
Vereist bij het inchecken
- Payment for incidental costs can be made using a credit card, a bank draft, or a bank account. Possibiliteit van identiteitsbewijs met photo worden geplaatst
- The minimum age to enter is 18 years old
- However, there is no maximum age.
- When a child (up to 3 years old) sleeps in the same room as the parents or grandparents and makes use of the available beds, he or she is entitled to a complimentary stay.
- Complimentary WiFi and cellular internet access in public areas
- In the rooms, there is free WiFi and a kabelinternet connection.
- Complimentary WiFi and cellular internet access in public areas. In the rooms, you may use the free WiFi and kabelinternet.
*Please refer to the ToeslagenBeleid for more information and costs.
In de accommodatie
- The hotel has a daily breakfast buffet (toeslag), a restaurant, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, a pool bar, 24-hour room service, and a coffee shop/thee in the communal area.
- There are 1 outdoor swimming pools, and there are fitness facilities, a fully equipped spa, a sauna, and a steam room. There are 1 outdoor swimming pools, and there are 1 steam room.
- There are 1 outdoor swimming pools, and there are fitness facilities, a fully equipped spa, a sauna, and a steam room. There are 1 outdoor swimming pool and 1 steam room.
- The number of tornaden built so far is one
- The year 2010 is the year of the tornade’s completion. In-house money exchange / bank service
- Luggage storage at the reception
- Exceptional bathroom amenities
- Wheelchair-accessible shower
- Wheelchair-accessible pad to the elevator
- Wheelchair-accessible restaurant on the premises
- Wheelchair-accessible restaurant on the premises. Alarms that may be seen in the distance
In de kamer
- Klimaatregeling in de kamer (airco)
- Koffiezetapparaat / waterkoker
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank (on verzoek)
- Menu de choix
- Donzen dekbed
- Verduisterende gordijnen
- Geluidse kamers
- Luxe beddengoed.
- Apartment bathroom with separate toilet and shower
- Designer toiletartikelen
- Plasma television with a screen of 62 inches
- Premium television channels
- An iPod dock
- A DVD player
- Daily housekeeping services
- (laptop) storage in the bedroom
- (laptop) storage in the bathroom
It is possible for guests to relax and rejuvenate in Spa, which is located within the hotel. Gezichtsbehandelingen and lichaamsbehandelingen are the types of treatments that are available. The spa is open on a daily basis.
Eten en drinken
Armani/Mediterraneois is a restaurant that specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and is available for lunch and dinner. Armani/Ristorante is a restaurant that specializes on Italiaanse cuisine and caters to the entire dining experience. Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week Armani/Kafis is a restaurant that specializes on koosjer dishes and is only open for dinner on weekdays. Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week Armani/Amalis is a restaurant in Amsterdam that specializes in Indian cuisine and is only open for dinner.
Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Onderscheidingen en affiliaties
Accommodations in a groene/duurzame setting This accommodation has been certified by Green Globe, a program that assesses the impact of a facility on one or more of the following areas: the environment, the community, cultural heritage, and the local economy.
The Armani Hotel Dubai is listed in the Travel & Leisure 500 – 2021 publication.
During the check-in or check-out process, the accommodation will ask you to pay the following fees to them:
- The following charges are levied by the city: AED 20.00 per accomodation, per night
- De luchthavenshuttleservice is available for a fee of AED 500.00 per vehicle (for a single journey)
- Ontbijtbuffeta is available for a fee of AED 166 per person (geschat bedrag)
- And ontbijtbuffeta is available for a fee of AED 166 per person (geschat bedrag). The ability to travel around the surrounding area and to/from the shopping center is available subject to a fee.
Kinderen en extra beddenBij de accommodatie te betalen
In the course of service delivery, check-in and check-out procedures, the accommodatie may request that you pay the following fees:
- Extra beds are available for a fee of AED 250.0 per night, subject to availability.
Schoonmaak en hygiëne
This accommodation indicates that temporary maatregels will be implemented in order to provide an extra layer of schoonmaak and to ensure the safety of the guests. The accommodation is disinfected with desinfectiemiddel, and a large number of frequently used oppervlakken are provided between the residences in disinfected with desinfectiemiddel. Personal protective equipment, such as mondkapjes and handschoenen, is available for guests to make use of. It is mandated that social distancing measures be implemented; personnel is required to use personal protection measures; there is regular monitoring of personnel; guests are permitted to regulate their own temperate; and guests are given ontsmettende handgel.
Individually tailored meals are available through the roomservice department.
All of the hotel guests who have registered will be accommodated in the rooms. This accommodation is equipped with a brandblusser, a rookmelder, a beveiligingssystem, and an EHBO-doos to ensure the safety of its guests. Keep in mind that cultural norms and the treatment of guests might differ depending on the country and the kind of accommodation. The accommodatie has agreed to abide by the previously stated rules of conduct. Credit cards are accepted at this establishment. Payments for contingency reserves have not been made.
Ook bekend als
- Armani Dubai Hotel
- Armani Dubai
- Armani Hotel Dubai Hotel
- Armani Hotel Dubai Dubai
- Armani Hotel Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Armani Hotel
- Armani Hotel Dubai
Ook bekend als
- Hotels in Armani Dubai
- Armani Dubai Hotels
- Armani Hotel Dubai Hotels
There were a lot of weergevens. Check out the ToeslagenBeleid for any more information or costs.
- If such is the case, the Armani Hotel Dubai offers fully-restored rooms, which you may book through our website. If you have a fully restitueerable kamer that has been geboekt, you have the option to cancel it up to a few days before the inchecken. See the cancellation policy for the accommodation for the most up-to-date terms and conditions. Precautions are taken in this establishment to ensure that it is schoongemaakt with desinfecterende middelen, that it is equipped with an ontsmettende handgel for the benefit of the guests, that social distancing rules are in place and that personal protective equipment is used by the staff. Additional information is available on request. This information has been provided by our business partners. Yes, you are welcome to make use of the available parking spaces at no cost. Yes, there is an outdoor swimming pool available to you. Huisdieren en assistentiedigen, on the other hand, are not permitted to enter. You can check in between 15.00 uur and midday on weekdays. You must check out of the hotel by 12.00 p.m. at the latest. You can do in- and out-checks here without making direct personal contact, and you can perform contactless out-checks. Yes, Armani/Mediterraneo does really provide Mediterranean accomodations. Local eateries include, among others, At.mosphere (5 minutes away), Reem Al Bawadi (6 minutes away), and Pizza Pino (6 minutes away)
- And, yes, a shuttle service to and from the airport is available. The toeslag is AED 500.00 per voertuig, for single journey
- You may work out at the Armani Hotel Dubai, among other places. Take advantage of the spa treatments and take a dip in the outdoor swimming pool. In addition, the Armani Hotel Dubai provides a sauna and a spa tub.
9,0.Geweldig. There are 146 verified Hotels.com guest reviews on the site.
- 10,0.Uitzonderlijk The facility is always immaculately clean, and the staff is always courteous, friendly, and considerate. The cleaning team is excellent in what they do. During my stay at the hotel, I had a wonderful experience. From 8 p.m. on May 25, 2021, go on a relaxing vacation. Gecontroleerde Expedia-gastenbeoordeling
- This is our second visit, and hopefully not our last. The 38th and 39th floors are highly recommended. Armany Best of the best, as usual A trip to Costas for three nights on the first of May in the year 2021 has been approved by Hotels.com with a rating of 10.0. This is the ideal place to stay! The hotel has spacious accommodations, dedicated personnel, and a luxurious atmosphere throughout. 3 night romantic getaway on the 8th of April, 2021Gecontroleerde Expedia-gastenbeoordeling: 10,0.Extremely recommendable. Rooms were facing the Dubai Fountain, which had a spectacular performance every 30 minutes. There were other great amenities, such as a direct access to the Dubai Mall from the hotel, that made it an excellent choice for business travelers. A romantic getaway for three nights and one day on the 28th of March, in 2021. A controlled Expedia-guest rating of 8.0.Zeer goed. The location is wonderful, however getting to the mall is really difficult due to the lack of direct access. 2021Gezinsreis van 3 nachten,9 mrt.Gecontroleerde Expedia-gastenbeoordeling: 6,0.Goed voor deze reis. The building’s iconic status, as well as its position, are both great. The rooms, on the other hand, are in need of renovation. Despite the fact that the bedding is quite old and unpleasant, the furniture is out of date. Traveling for three nights and four minutes in the year 2021Gecontroleerde Expedia-gastenbeoordeling: 10,0.Uitzonderlijk Excellent hotel in an excellent location. It comes highly recommended! The customer service is a little sluggish, but it did not have an impact on the whole experience. Odelia, Hotels.com-gastenbeoordeling: 10,0.Uitzonderlijk
- Gezinsreis van 4 nachten, 20 december 2020Gecontroleerde Hotels.com-gastenbeoordeling: 10,0.Uitzonderlijk
- It was just fantastic. OLEG, One-night stay on December 14, 2020Gecontroleerde Hotels.com-gastenbeoordeling: 10,0.Extremely uitzonderlijk Service was exceptional, as was the attention of the workers. The location was excellent, and the house was spectacular. Gezinsreis van 3 nachten, 16 november 2020Gecontroleerde Expedia-gastenbeoordeling: 10,0.Uitzonderlijk gezinsreis van 3 nachten, 16 november 2020Gecontroleerde Expedia-gastenbeoordeling: 10,0 Excellent hotel with excellent service and beautiful accommodations. Everything is clean, well-organized, and well-thought-out in this space. The level of service is exceptional. A controlled Expedia-gastenbeoordeling was conducted on November 14, 2020, during a family vacation on November 2, 2020.
There are 146 people who have looked at it.
Armani Hotel Dubai, UAE – Hotel Review
Businessfamilypoolspaurban When you first arrived, how did you feel? Giorgio Armani’s new hotel property, located within the world’s tallest building, is every bit as opulent as you’d expect from the Italian designer. Everything from the basic, single-hued furnishings to the floral arrangements was overseen personally by Armani. Nice. What is the vibe of the audience like? Travelers from Europe, Asia, and the Americas who are interested in fashion. The good stuff is as follows: Tell us about your sleeping quarters.
- Lighting and drapes are controlled by high-tech iPads, and the branding at this establishment is significant.
- They’ve got us, haven’t they?
- For example, what about the little things, such as a mini bar or shower goodies?
- The minibar is filled with iced beverages that are gratis.
- Please assure us that the restroom will not let us down.
- Is it really worth it to have room service?
- Is there anything unique about the other services and features?
- Armani/Ristorante is a destination in and of itself due to the quality of the Italian cuisine and the ambiance.
- Every visitor is assigned a “Lifestyle Manager” (sometimes known as a butler) who is there to assist them with everything they may require.
- What was the most memorable (or heartbreaking) aspect of your stay?
All of the accommodations featured on Condé Nast Traveler are handpicked by our editors and are not available for purchase. If you make a purchase after clicking on one of our affiliate links, we may receive a commission.
Armani Hotel Dubai- Deluxe Dubai, United Arab Emirates Hotels- GDS Reservation Codes: Travel Weekly
Dubai’s Burj Khalifa Tower is the tallest structure in the world. View the Map in High Resolution
United Arab Emirates’ Burj Khalifa Tower, located in Dubai. The Map in its Full Size
- Year built: 2010
- Check in time: 3:00 PM
- Check out time: 12:00 PM
- Number of floors: 6
- Armani Hotel Dubai GDS Codes: Amadeus GDS:AI DXBANI
- Galileo/Apollo GDS:AI 89776
- Sabre GDS:AI 117453
- WorldSpan GDS:AI 73769
- Amadeus GDS:AI DXBANI
Armani Hotel Dubai RatesPolicies
- The rate policy is as follows: daily in US dollars
- Standard Room: from $452 to $1,639 (USD) – about 45 square meters
- Suite: from $632 to $1,988 (USD) – approximately 235 square meters Credit Cards:Credit Cards are accepted
- Debit cards are not accepted. Reservation Policy: Reservations must be secured with a credit card
- Otherwise, they will be cancelled. Meals are included at the Armani Hotel Dubai, which is an all-inclusive resort. No-shows will be charged for the first night unless they cancel 72 hours before check-in time.
Armani Hotel Dubai Room Amenities
Unless otherwise stated, all rooms are equipped with amenities.
- Air conditioning
- Balcony/terrace (in certain rooms)
- Daily maid service
- Iron/ironing board
- Free newspaper
- Non-smoking rooms
- Safe (in room)
- Cable/satellite television
- Internet access (wireless)
- Internet access (wired).
Armani Hotel Dubai Recreation
- On-site activities include a health club, a health spa/massage, a pool (including an outdoor pool), a shopping mall/area, and a fitness center.
- Activities in the area include: beach, boating/sailing, game room, golf course, horseback riding, and jogging trails.
Armani Hotel Dubai Hotel ServicesFacilities
- Guests Services include: ATM/Bank, Babysitting/Child Care, Barber/Hair Stylist, Car Rental, Children/Teen Programs, Complimentary Coffee, Complimentary Transportation, Concierge/Club Floor, Concierge Services, Crib/Rollaway Bed, Currency Exchange, Gift Shop, Laundry Room, Laundry/Dry Cleaning Service, Multi-lingual Staff, Free Onsite Parking, Room Service, Wheelchair Access to Common/Public Areas
- Valet parking service, surveillance cameras on site, electronic key/lock, well-lit parking lot, smoke alarms in rooms, sprinkler systems in rooms, uniformed security, electronic key/lock
Armani Hotel Dubai: 2022 Room Prices, Deals & Reviews
The Armani Hotel Dubai is located in the Downtown Dubai district and is attached to a retail mall. If you’re looking for something to do, Ski Dubai and the Burj Al Arab are both worthwhile stops, and if you’re looking for something to shop, the Dubai Mall and Gold Souk are also worthwhile stops. The Sheikh Zayed Road and Dubai AquariumUnderwater Zoo are two attractions that should not be overlooked.
- The Burj Khalifa is a 5-minute walk away, as is the Dubai Opera (8-minute walk), the Dubai Fountain (14-minute walk), the Dubai Mall (15-minute walk), and KidZania (16-minute walk).
- The Burj Khalifa is about 11 minutes walk from Dubai Mall Station, while Dubai International Airport (DXB) is 13 minutes away by car.
- Armani/Mediterraneo is one minute walk away
- Armani/Ristorante is one minute walk away
- At.mosphere is five minutes walk away
- Reem Al Bawadi is six minutes walk away
- Pizza Pino is six minutes walk away.
In Dubai, a luxury hotel adjacent to a retail mall with a full-service spa is available. A full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a restaurant are available at this smoke-free establishment. Free WiFi is available in public areas, as well as complimentary self parking. In addition, there is a fitness club, a bar/lounge, and a poolside bar on the premises of the hotel. There is free WiFi, free wired Internet, and iPod docks in every one of the 160 soundproofed rooms. Premium bedding and pillow menus are available, and thoughtful details such as bathrobes and slippers will be appreciated by guests.
- Down comforters and high-quality linen are provided in the beds.
- Premium cable channels are included with the purchase of a 62-inch plasma display.
- Bathrooms are equipped with separate bathtubs and showers, as well as bathrobes, slippers, and luxury toiletry items.
- Desks, complementary newspapers, and phones are among the services available to business travelers.
- A nightly turndown service is given, and housekeeping services are available on a daily basis.
- An outdoor pool, a fitness club, and a sauna are among the recreational activities available at the hotel.
- Spa, the hotel’s full-service spa, is a great place to unwind after a long day of sightseeing.
- The spa is open on a daily basis.
The Armani Hotel Dubai is included in the Travel + Leisure500 for the year 2021.
Cleaning and safety practices
Cleaning the property with a disinfectant is necessary. The cleaning and disinfection of high-touch surfaces is performed. Check-in and check-out without the use of a contactless card Measures of social distance are in place. Personal protective equipment worn by employeesTemperature checks provided to employeesTemperature checks made available to customers Gloves and masks are available. Food alternatives are accessible through room service in individually wrapped packages, and hand sanitizer is given.
- The following items are available in all rooms: WiFi and wired Internet are provided for no additional charge. The following services are available in various public areas: free WiFi and wired Internet
Parking and transportation
- On-site self-parking is available for a fee. 24-hour roundtrip airport shuttle (surcharge)
- Airport shuttle on demand
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Limo/town car service
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Airport shuttle on request
- Buffet breakfast is provided for a price everyday from 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. and costs AED 166 per person. There is one restaurant and one coffee shop/café, as well as one poolside bar and one bar. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Coffee and tea are available in the common area(s).
- Aerobics courses, fitness center, full-service spa, outdoor pool, sauna, shopping, and steam room are available.
- DVD player, free cribs/infant beds, laundry facilities, outdoor pool, soundproofed rooms are some of the amenities available.
- Service for ATM/banking
- Complimentary newspapers in the lobby
- Safe at the front desk
- Gift shop/newsstand
- 24-hour front desk, concierge services, daily housekeeping, dry cleaning service, laundry facilities, luggage storage, multilingual personnel, porter/bellhop, tour/ticket help, turndown service, and wedding services are available.
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaning service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Tour/ticket help
- Turndown service
- Wedding services
- If you have any special requirements or need more information, please contact the property using the details on the reservation confirmation obtained after booking. Accessibility within the room (in certain rooms)
- Shower with a roll-in door (available in some rooms)
- The walk to the entrance is devoid of stairs. Visual alerts in the corridors
- A well-lit walkway leading to the entrance
- The walk to the elevator is wheelchair accessible
- The restaurant is wheelchair accessible
- And the building is wheelchair accessible (with certain restrictions).
- Room amenities include: air conditioning (temperature control), bed linens, blackout drapes/curtains, down comforter, complimentary cribs/infant beds, pillow menu, and premium bedding.
- Bathrobes, a bidet, designer toiletries, a hair dryer, a bathtub and a shower that are separate, and towels.
- TV with a 62-inch plasma screen, cable channels, a DVD player, an iPod dock, and premium channels
- Desk, complimentary newspapers, iron and ironing board (upon request)
- Safe that is compatible with a laptop, a phone, slippers, soundproofing, and a turndown service
Desk; complimentary newspapers; iron and ironing board (upon request); and a bathroom with a bathtub. Safe that is compatible with a laptop, a phone, slippers, soundproofing, and a turndown service.
Special check-in instructions
In order to take use of the hotel’s airport transport service (for which a fee may be charged), visitors must contact the property in advance with their arrival details, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. When visitors arrive, they will be greeted by the front desk personnel. If you want any information, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation. The city imposes a tourism charge, which is collected at the location where the property is located.
- Residence stays are subject to a cost of AED 10 per night for the first bedroom and an additional fee of AED 10 per night for each additional bedroom after that.
- There are no pets or service animals permitted.
- The children are not charged!
- Rollaway/extra beds are offered for AED 250.0 per night and are subject to availability.
- An additional tax is levied by the city, which is AED 20.00 per lodging, each night.
City taxes are levied in the amount of AED 20.00 for each night’s stay at an accommodation.
- The city levies a tax, which is AED 20.00 per lodging, each night.
It is possible that the preceding list is not exhaustive. Fees and deposits are subject to change and may not include applicable taxes. If you have more than one guest, additional fees may apply and vary based on the hotel rules. At check-in, you may be requested to present government-issued picture identification as well as a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit to cover incidental expenses. Any special requests made at the time of check-in are subject to availability and may result in extra costs; however, such requests cannot be guaranteed.
The property is equipped with a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit, among other safety measures.
When ordering room service, please note that alcohol is not available in the Armani Two Bedroom Residence or the Armani One Bedroom Residence categories.
The bedrooms are only accessible to those who have made a reservation. There are no pets and no service animals allowed on the premises of this establishment.
Property is also known as
Armani HotelArmani HotelArmani HotelArmani HotelArmani HotelArmani HotelArmani HotelArmani HotelArmani Hotel Dubai ArmaniDubai Armani HotelDubai Hotel ArmaniHotel ArmaniHotel Armani DubaiHotel Dubai ArmaniArmani DubaiDubai Armani HotelDubai Hotel ArmaniHotel Armani DubaiHotel Dubai ArmaniArmani Dubai Armani Hotel Dubai HotelArmani Hotel Dubai HotelArmani Hotel Dubai Dubai The Armani Hotel Dubai is a luxury hotel in Dubai.
Frequently asked questions
5 out of 5 stars – excellent. 443 out of 621 reviews were positive. Rating: 4 (Excellent). 116 out of 621 people found this review helpful. Rating: 3 – Acceptable. 38 out of 621 reviews were positive. Rating 2 – Unsatisfactory. 13 out of 621 reviews were positive. 1 out of 5 stars is terrible. 11 out of 621 reviews were positive.
Conditions of the property/facilities
In a group, I traveled 4th of January, 2022 Staff service, facilities, and the overall quality of the property were all positive. facilities The location is excellent. We stayed for six nights in December of 2021.
In a group, I traveled The first day of January in 2022 Cleanliness, customer service, facilities, and the overall condition of the facility were all positive. Excellent amenities, yet any better would be difficult. In December 2021, we stayed for six nights.
16th of December, 2021 Staff service and the physical condition of the property were both praised. facilities I truly adored the hotel, its decor, and the sense of continuity it provided. Throughout, there is an air of subtle grandeur. The service is flawless, and the front desk and lifestyle employees are prompt, proactive, friendly, and outstanding in their work. Additionally, management is closely involved in operations and is on top of the situation as well. Without a doubt, I will return to this hotel.
In December 2021, we stayed for two nights.
A group of friends or a family member joined me on my journey. 7th of December, 2021 Cleanliness, customer service, facilities, and the overall condition of the facility were all positive. The personal attention, the customer service, the view from the hotel, and the facilities were all excellent. In November of 2021, we stayed for three nights.
A group of friends or a family member joined you on your journey. The 7th of December in the year 2021 Cleanliness, customer service, amenities, and the overall quality of the property and facilities were all praised by our guests. The personal attention, the customer service, the view from the hotel, and the facilities were all outstanding. In November 2021, we stayed for three nights.