- Dubai Production City (DPC) (Arabic: مدينة دبي للإنتاج), formerly known as International Media Production Zone (IMPZ), is a free zone and freehold area that caters to media production companies in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Is Impz a free zone?
International Media Production Zone IMPZ is a Freezone in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, that is dedicated to media and entertainment production industry in the region.
What does IMPZ stand for?
International Media Production Zone (IMPZ)
Which Zone is Dubai Production City?
Dubai Production City (formerly The International Media Production Zone, or IMPZ) is a mixed use 43 million square foot development in DubaiLand adjacent to Sports City.
Which metro station is near to Delhi?
The New Delhi Metro is located on the Yellow Line of the Delhi Metro. 2. Nearest Metro Stations to New Delhi Railway Station (NDLS)
- Ramakrishna Ashram Marg Metro Station is around 2.3 km away from the New Delhi Railway Station.
- Shastri Nagar Metro Station is approx 7.4 km far from the New Delhi Railway Station.
How do you get to Dubai Production City?
Subway, bus • 2h 10m
- Take the subway from Union Metro Station 1 to Mall of the Emirates Metro Station 1.
- Take the bus from Mall of the Emirates Metro Station 1 to Dubai Internet City Metro Station Landside F35.
- Take the bus from Dubai Internet City Metro Station Landside to Publishing Pavilion Building 2 F34.
Is Dubai Production City a good place to live?
Dubai Production City (IMPZ) is overall a budget-friendly, pet-friendly, and slightly secluded side of the emirate minus the hustle and bustle of the city centre.
Dubai Production City – Wikipedia
|Native name||مدينة دبي للإنتاج|
|Formerly||International Media Production Zone (IMPZ)|
|Type||Free Economic Zone|
|Founded||July 2003, Dubai Holding subsidiary TECOM Group|
|Headquarters||Dubai,United Arab Emirates|
UAE’s Dubai Production City (DPC), formerly known as the International Media Production Zone (IMPZ), is a free zone and freehold region in Dubai that caters to media production firms. It is located in the United Arab Emirates’ capital city of Abu Dhabi. The Dubai Sports City, Jumeirah Golf Estates, and Jumeirah Village are all within a 10-minute drive of the DPC, which covers a total area of 43,000,000 square feet (4,000,000 m 2) on Sheikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Road. In the near future, the Dubai government intends to transform this region into the next generation of Dubai Media City.
Dubai Production City, which is home to qualified business professionals from all over the world, is a holistic community that provides a business, retail, and residential lifestyle experience.
DPC benefits from free zone advantages and rules that make it easier to do business and operate, as well as from a distinctive and lively community that is supportive of and encourages the growth of the media production industry.
Are you looking for directions to the International Media Production Zone (Impz) in Dubai, United Arab Emirates? Look no further. Moovit can help you discover the best route to International Media Production Zone (Impz) based on the closest public transit station. Moovit provides detailed instructions on how to travel to International Media Production Zone (Impz) from any location. If you’re having trouble navigating your city, Moovit can assist. It offers free maps and real-time instructions.
- The International Media Production Zone (Impz) may be reached by bus from the city center.
- Moovit assists you in locating other routes or time slots.
- As a result of our user-friendly interface, over 930 million people, including users in Dubai, rely on Moovit as the greatest public transit app.
- Instead of downloading a separate bus app or train app, Moovit is an all-in-one transit app that helps you identify the best bus or train time available for your travel needs.
If you’re looking for bus rates, expenses, and transportation fares to International Media Production Zone (Impz), you may get such information on the Moovit app.
International Media Production Zone in Dubai
The International Media Production Zone (IMPZ) is a free zone in Dubai that is mostly devoted to the production of films and television shows. The Import Processing Zone (IMPZ) free zone is located near the Jumeriah Village South, and the government hopes to develop it into a more advanced version of Dubai Media City. The International Media Production Zone, which opened its doors in 2003, offers a wide range of services and facilities to businesses in the printing, publishing, and packaging sectors.
The accommodation facilities for staff are one of the many advantages that international investors have when establishing a business in the International Media and Production Zone.
How to set up a company in IMPZ
The first step in establishing a company in the International Media Production Zone is determining the sort of firm that will best fit your needs. Foreign investors have a choice between the following sorts of organizational structures:
- Limited liability corporations (FZ-LLCs)
- Branch offices
- Free zone limited liability companies
They are also permitted to work as independent contractors, provided that they get a freelancing permission. IMPZ free zone limited liability companies are the most commonly utilized kind of business in the free zone since they allow a degree of independence with regard to the shareholder structure of the firm. A shareholder in the FZ-LCC may be a corporate person, a natural person, a natural person and a corporate person, or a natural person and a corporate person. The following documents must be submitted by the Dubai company’s shareholder or shareholders, regardless of who they are or who they represent:
- Company plans, copies of their passports, copies of the managers’ passports, and an application form for a business license are all required.
Our business registration agents in Dubai will walk you through the whole incorporation process from start to finish.
What activities may IMPZ companies undertake?
Companies and freelancers working in the International Media Production Zone, even though their operations are restricted to three industries, may engage in the following activities:
- Marketing, import and export, support services, digital and newspaper printing, commercial and industrial printing, internet publishing, and electronic content are just a few of the options available to entrepreneurs.
It is necessary to note that the criteria for license fees and share capital varies depending on the type of business activity carried out by the corporation. Please contact our company formation agents in Dubai if you have any questions about the criteria for your particular business establishment.
International Media Production Zone (IMPZ) Free Zone
Dubai Production City, originally known as the International Media Production Zone (IMPZ), was founded in 2003 as a duplicate of Dubai Media City that is still in the process of developing. The International Media Production Zone (IMPZ) is a free zone in Dubai that is targeted towards media and production enterprises in the United Arab Emirates. The International Media Production Zone (IMPZ) is an idealDubai free zone for practically all media firms, including television, internet, and others.
Dubai Production City (DPC) is located on Sheikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Road and covers an area of 4 square kilometers (approximately 43 million square feet).
The government of Dubai intends to develop this Dubai free zone as a logical extension of Dubai Media City in order to attract more investment into the media production business in the region.
To facilitate the development of global and local media publishing, printing, and packaging enterprises, the International Media Publishing Zone (IMPZ) has emerged as a commercial hub.
Benefits of Business Setup in IMPZ Free Zone
It was built in 2003 as a duplicate of Dubai Media City that would evolve over time. Previously, it was known as the International Media Production Zone (IMPZ). The International Media Production Zone (IMPZ) is a free zone in Dubai that is geared at media and production enterprises in the UAE. An excellent Dubai free zone for practically all media firms, including broadcasting, internet, and other types of media, the IMPZ is located in Dubai’s International Media Park. There are several advantages to operating in the IMPZ free zone, which is close to Jumeirah Village South and offers various advantages to businesses engaged in printing, publishing, graphic design, and other media-related industries.
It is in close proximity to Dubai Sports City, Jumeirah Golf Estates, and Jumeirah Village, among other developments.
For the development of global and local media publishing, printing, and packaging enterprises, the International Media Publishing Zone (IMPZ) has emerged as a commercial center.
- Exempting individuals from both personal and capital taxes a complete ownership interest in the firm
- Capital and earnings are fully repatriated in their entirety. There are no monetary limits. Operation at a low cost
- Infrastructure that is second to none
- Support services such as visas, taxation, VAT, and other similar services that are dependable
- Mechanism of incorporation has been simplified. Laws and legal framework that make starting a business easy
- Infrastructure constructed in conformity with media production requirements
- A large number of transportation options
- A welcoming business environment that has been specifically built for media and printing businesses
The process of Business Setup in IMPZ
Simple and clear procedures are followed in the International Media Production Zone for the establishment of a new firm. However, there are a few procedures that you must do before you can begin conducting commercial operations in your new venture. In order to begin doing business in the IMPZ Dubai, you must first choose a legally authorized business entity for your organization. There are three types of legal entities that are permitted in the International Manufacturing Park Zone (IMPZ) or Dubai Production City:
1. Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ LLC)
An FZ LLC is a distinct legal entity with stockholders who can be either individuals or business entities in nature. The amount of minimum capital required varies depending on the type of company activity.
Steps for Company Formation with Individual as Shareholder
Step 1: Fill out an application
- Form for obtaining a license
- Business Plan
- And other documents Valid passport photocopies of the shareholders, managers, directors, and legal representation, if any, are required
Step 2: Submitting the Required Documents and Payment
- Please provide the papers in accordance with the checklist. Choose a good commercial space for your business
- Pay all of the required fees
Step 3: Sign and collect your reward
- Sign and collect the lease
- Sign and collect the Memorandum and Articles of Association
- And sign and collect the Certificate of Incorporation. Take possession of your business license and certificate of formation.
Steps for Company Formation with Corporate Body as Shareholder
The whole procedure is the same as it would be if you were a shareholder who was an individual, with the exception that you must provide an extra document, a copy of the company’s certificate of formation.
2. Branch of a UAE or Foreign Company
Because it is linked to its parent corporation, a branch is not considered to be a legally independent organization. Either a locally registered corporation or a foreign-registered firm might serve as the parent company. There is no minimum capital requirement for the formation of a branch office of a corporation. It is responsible for the same tasks that its parent corporation is.
Steps for Company Formation of a Foreign Branch
Step 1: Fill out an application
- Business plan, a copy of the certificate of incorporation, and an application for a license are all required. Copy(s) of the manager’s and legal representative’s valid passports, if they have been appointed
*Steps 2 and 3 are the same as they are for a FZ LLC, unless otherwise noted.
Steps for Company Formation of a UAE Established Branch
Step 1: Fill out an application
- Application form for the license
- Business plan
- UAE license copy (only organizations that have been in operation for two years are eligible to open a branch office in the UAE)
- UAE license copy Copy(s) of the manager’s and legal representative’s valid passports, if they have been appointed
In the case of a FZ LLC, Steps 2 and 3 are the same as they are for a FZ LLC.
3. Freelance Permit
Unemployed individuals who work for themselves and make their own income by delivering services are referred to as freelancing or contractors.
The Dubai International Media Production Zone (IMPZ) is governed by the Dubai Creative Cluster Authority (DCCA), which also issues freelancing permits.
Steps for Obtaining a Freelance Permit
Step 1: Fill out an application
- The license application form
- The business plan
- A copy of the applicant’s valid passport
- Three personal reference letters (a minimum of three)
- A sample of the applicant’s work or portfolio
- And a copy of the applicant’s valid passport.
*Steps 2 and 3 are the same as they are for a FZ LLC, unless otherwise noted.
Licensing and Business Activity Options
The DCCA is the regulatory agency that issues the appropriate licenses in response to requests from businesses. Here are a few different license choices from which you can choose:
1. Printing Press License
A license that has been given for the purpose of publishing.
2. General License
This license can be used to conduct activities such as travel, insurance, courier services, legal advise, marketing, and other similar ones. It can also be used to conduct research.
3. Designer License
The license holder of this license is permitted to engage in the profession of graphic designing. Companies can pick from a variety of alternative license options offered in the IMPZ. The following types of business activity are permitted in the IMPZ under the rules and regulations of the District of Columbia Commerce Authority:
- The marketing department, import and export, support services, digital and newspaper printing, commercial and industrial printing, online publishing, and electronic content are all covered in detail.
It is the finest location to establish your media production firm and broadcast your work to the entire globe, and we will support you in this endeavor. Commitbiz can assist you with the registration of your business, including obtaining a license, creating a bank account, arranging visas, registering your firm for VAT, and taking care of any other legal requirements associated with your company. Please get in touch with us, and our team of specialists will be happy to assist you with your endeavor.
What are the Pros and Cons of Living in IMPZ Dubai? –
- What is Dubai Production City? What are the advantages and disadvantages of living in Dubai Production City? What are the FAQs?
Off Sheikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Road, Dubai Production City (previously known as IMPZ) is an integrated community in Dubai that has a solid infrastructure as well as a media production free zone and a diverse selection of luxurious villas. Find out more about the advantages and disadvantages of living in IMPZ Dubai if you’re thinking about relocating to this exciting neighborhood before making a choice.
ABOUT DUBAI PRODUCTION CITY (IMPZ)
Off Sheikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Road, Dubai Production City (previously known as IMPZ) is an integrated community in Dubai that has a powerful infrastructure as well as a media production free zone and a diverse collection of luxurious villas. Find out more about the advantages and disadvantages of living in IMPZ Dubai if you’re thinking about relocating to this exciting neighborhood.
PROS OF LIVING IN IMPZ DUBAI (DUBAI PRODUCTION CITY)
In IMPZ Dubai, you’ll find a diverse range of apartment types. Dubai Production City is home to a number of residential developments, including Midtown, Centrium Towers, Lago Vista, and Lakeside, among others. Dubai Production City offers a variety of apartment types, ranging from studios to three-bedroom homes. One of the most appealing aspects of Dubai Production City is the affordability of its sales and rental pricing, particularly when compared to other locations such as Jumeirah Golf Estates and Jumeirah Village Triangle.
Every year, AED46,000 is earned at Lakeside Tower D at Lakeside, Dubai Production City (IMPZ) in Dubai, UAE.
Middletown, Dubai Production City (IMPZ), Dubai, UAEAED28,000Yearly Afnan 3, Afnan District, Midtown, Dubai, UAE Dubai Production City (IMPZ), Dubai, United Arab EmiratesAED44,000 per year UAEAED44,000YearlyDubai Production City (IMPZ), Dubai, UAE Annual salary: AED60,000H39 Building, Dubai Production City (IMPZ), Dubai, United Arab Emirates Annual salary at Lago Vista, Dubai Production City (IMPZ), Dubai, UAE: AED48,000 By OBS Tower, Dubai Production City (IMPZ), Dubai, United Arab EmiratesAED67,000 per year By the OBS Tower at Dubai Production City (IMPZ), Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- The asking rent for flats in DubaiProduction City can range from AED 15k to AED 120k per year, depending on the size of the property.
- The cost of studio space for rent at Dubai Production City ranges from AED 15k to AED 48k per month.
- You can rent one-bedroom flats in Dubai Production City for as little as AED 24000 per year.
- Are you looking for a larger space? The asking rates for 2-bedroom apartments in IMPZ begin at AED 34,500, while the same for 3-bedroom apartments begins at AED 55,500.
AED340,000 AED230,000 for Lakeside Tower D, Lakeside, Dubai Production City (IMPZ), Dubai, United Arab Emirates. AED230,000 for Lakeside Tower D, Lakeside, Dubai Production City (IMPZ), Dubai, United Arab Emirates In the Afnan 2 district of Midtown in Dubai Production City (IMPZ), AED 800 000 is being spent on the project. AED1,000,000AED1,000,000Lago Vista C, Lago Vista, Dubai Production City (IMPZ), Dubai, UAE Afnan 5, Afnan District, Midtown, Dubai Production City (IMPZ), Dubai, UAEAED550,000 Afnan 5, Afnan District, Midtown, Dubai Production City (IMPZ), Dubai, UAE Midtown, Dubai Production City (IMPZ), Dubai, UAEAED550,000 Afnan 5, Afnan District, Midtown, Dubai, UAEAED550,000 Afnan 5, Afnan District, Midtown, Dubai, UAE AED550,000 Afnan 5, Afnan District Centrium Tower 4, Centrium Towers, Dubai Production City (IMPZ), Dubai, UAEAED569,999 Centrium Tower 4, Centrium Towers, Dubai Production City (IMPZ), Dubai, UAE Afnan 2, Afnan District, Midtown, Dubai Production City (IMPZ), Dubai, UAEAED699,999 Afnan 2, Afnan District, Midtown, Dubai Production City (IMPZ), Dubai, UAE Middletown, Dubai Production City (IMPZ), Afnan 2, Afnan District, Afnan District, Midtown, Dubai, UAEAED699,999 Afnan 2, Afnan District, Midtown Lakeside Tower B is located at Lakeside, Dubai Production City (IMPZ), Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Prices for flats in Dubai Production City range from AED 215k to AED 1.7M, depending on the size and location of the unit you choose.
Buses may be boarded from stations situated within the International Media Production Zone (IMPZ Dubai). Getting to and from Dubai Production City is a breeze, thanks to the numerous public transit choices available. There are feeder buses to the Dubai Metro that stop at bus stops near the Crescent Towers and the Centrium Towers, among other locations.
ACCESS TO EDUCATIONAL, RELIGIOUS AND HEALTHCARE FACILITIES
IMPZ is home to the Kids Kingdom Nursery School.
- The Dubai Production City area is home to a number of schools, hospitals, and places of worship, including the Kids Kingdom Nursery School, which is located within the vicinity of the city. Aside from the Dubai British School, there are numerous other famous schools in Dubai that are located nearby, such as the Dubai International School. While there are no hospitals inside Dubai Production City, some of Dubai’s best hospitals are only a 10 to 15-minute drive away. For example, the NMC Royal Hospital can be found in Dubai Investments Park, the Medcare Medical Centre can be found in Motor City, and the Mediclinic Parkview Hospital can be found in Al Barsha South
- Dubai Production City is home to various mosques, including the Masjid Jama and the Jumaa Mosque. Others can travel to Jebel Ali, which is home to a number of churches and temples, to practice their religious beliefs. Many people go to the United Christian Church of Dubai and the Guru Nanak Darbar Sikh Gurdwara, which are among the most popular places of worship.
PLENTY OF SUPERMARKETS
Residents of Dubai Production City may shop for their weekly groceries at a variety of the city’s finest supermarkets, which are conveniently located in the neighborhood. Carrefour Hypermarket in City Centre Me’aisem is a popular shopping destination for inhabitants of IMPZ, and other retail establishments such as West Zone Fresh Supermarket, Swiss Mart, and W Mart Supermarket are also available.
LEISURE AND ENTERTAINMENT VENUES
At City Centre Me’aisem, you may shop until you drop.
- Dubai Production City provides several chances for shopping, relaxation, and enjoyment. The suburb is home to the City Centre Me’aisem, which is a popular shopping location for residents. This charming single-story mall is home to both budget and upmarket stores, as well as a Carrefour Hypermarket, a Magic Planet, and other conveniences. When it comes to dining options, Dubai Production City is home to a number of well-known establishments that serve a variety of cuisines. There are a variety of dining options in the community, ranging from Filli Cafe to Al Shams Restaurant and Cafe
- Those looking to unwind in the sun and sand may simply visit one of the many beaches in Dubai. Beaches such as JBR, Marina and Jumeirah Public Beaches are close by, while the Dubai International Cricket Stadium is only 12 minutes away. The Els Golf Club and the Trump International Golf Club are also nearby, where you can watch the sunset, catch a nap, or indulge in a little of reading.
CONS OF LIVING IN IMPZ DUBAI
The IMPZ Dubai community’s point of view
LIMITED LEISURE OPTIONS
While City Centre Me’aisem is located within the Dubai Production City, there aren’t many other entertainment options available within the neighbourhood.
Residents can, however, take use of the sports and recreational amenities available in the nearby neighborhoods of Dubai Sports City and Motor City.
NO VILLA PROPERTIES AVAILABLE
Due to the fact that Dubai Production City only provides flats for rent or for sale, it may not be a good fit for people looking for villas or townhouses.
FAQsABOUT LIVING IN IMPZDUBAI
Yes, the vast majority of residential units in the IMPZ are equipped with a dedicated parking area for their convenience. Some structures, on the other hand, may require a monthly charge in order to use reserved parking.
CAN RESIDENTS ENJOY COMMUNITY EVENTS IN IMPZ?
The answer is yes, there are community activities held from time to time at Dubai Production City. Shopping carnivals are organized by City Centre Me’aisem, and certain workshop sessions are held in the neighborhood as well as in the city. For current updates on activities taking place in and around the region, residents may join Facebook groups such as IMPZ Residents – International Media Production Zone and Dubai Production City (IMPZ) Residents, which are also available on Facebook.
ARE THERE ANY OTHER RESIDENTIAL AREAS NEAR IMPZ?
Dubai Sports City, Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC), Jumeirah Village Triangle (JVT), and Jumeirah Golf Estates are just a few of the well-known residential communities in the immediate vicinity of the venue. With that, we have brought our evaluation of Dubai Production City to a close! We hope that this information will assist you in making an educated decision about relocating to IMPZ. When seeking for more housing alternatives, try living in Jumeirah Village Circle, which offers reasonably reasonable rates as well as a variety of amenities.
Subscribe to MyBayut to receive more information on the Dubai real estate market.
Her favorite pastime when she is not reading is writing poetry or sipping on one of her favorite soft beverages.
Area Guide: International Media Production Zone
The most noteworthy skyscrapers, which were constructed by Damac, contain studios, one-bedroom and two-bedroom flats. Each of the 10 towers is slightly different in height, although they all stand at an average height of 18 storeys. The Centrium buildings, which were constructed by ETA Star adjacent, provide three-bedroom flats but no studios. The rents in both buildings are comparable. All of them have grocery stores on the main level, and some of them also include beauty salons, barbershops, and cafeterias.
The rapidly developing neighborhood, which is near to Jebel Ali, is located at the intersection of Al Khail Road (E44) and Shaikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Road (E311). Sports City, Jumeirah Village Triangle and Jumeirah Village Circle, and Jumeirah Golf Estates are all neighborhoods that are close to one another.
Location and entry points
The IMPZ is easily accessible from both sides of the 311, as well as Al Khail Road. Security personnel monitor and manage access to and from Sports City from Victory Heights.
Individuals that favor lower-rise living arrangements.
The three Qasr Sabah buildings, each of which is six stories high, provide studios and one-bedroom homes at comparable costs to one another. The three buildings, which were constructed by the RSG Group, a local company, are located in a more tranquil section of the IMPZ.
In addition to a big Carrefour hypermarket and a variety of stores, cafés, and restaurants, Me’asium City Centre is located in IMPZ and serves the surrounding area. The mall is conveniently located between the Centrium and the Damac buildings and can be reached on foot in minutes. There are also a number of cushioned jogging tracks that are rather long. At night, the tracks are illuminated. There are no schools in the IMPZ at this time. However, the Dubai British School, GEMS International School, Wellington International School, Emirates International School Meadows, and Regent International School are all within a 15-minute drive of the school’s location.
The Saudi German Hospital on Hessa Street is a 15-minute drive away in a private vehicle.
IMPZ is a low-cost housing neighborhood. It offers excellent connection to job-seeking areas. The ethnic diversity of the area’s inhabitants is also remarkable. IMPZ, in contrast to several neighbourhoods of Dubai, is not dominated by a single nationality. There are several Arabs, Europeans, and Indians to be found.
Studio prices range from Dh30,000 to Dh45,0001. Dh50,000 to Dh55,000 for a bedroom Dh65,000 to Dh80,000 for a two-bedroom apartment. Dh90,000 to Dh110,000 for a three-bedroom apartment (Figures are according to Rera rental index)
Keep an eye out for: On weekdays, traffic begins to gather around 5.30 p.m. near the Al Khail bridge, which serves as the primary entrance point. Wait durations of around 10-20 minutes are possible as a result of this. Due to severe tailbacks on the slip road leading to the Al Khail entrance from Al Khamila Road, it is not recommended that you attempt to drive there from there.
Because there are no big supermarkets in the area at this time, many inhabitants choose to trek the approximately 800 meters to Me’aisum City Centre.
Many inhabitants used to park on the beach in order to avoid paying for parking at the buildings in the olden days. In recent years, however, poles have been erected around many of the sandy regions — with the exception of the area outside Centrium. Some tenants have access to a parking spot on the lower levels of their building, but others will be required to pay an additional fee. The monthly rental fee for a parking place within the building is around Dh400-500 per month.
Distance from city center
Because to MPZ’s remoteness from the city’s central districts, the vast majority of its people drive. There is just one bus route, the F29, that connects the International Port of Dubai with the Mall of the Emirates on a regular basis. It will take around 35 minutes. By traveling via the IMPZ’s back roads, you may easily reach an Enoc gas station on the E311.
Considering the names of the towers, such as Lakeside and Lago Vista, potential homeowners could anticipate at the very least a pond-sized body of water.
Many people, on the other hand, have given up hope of ever seeing water fill the enormous concrete-lined expanses across the street from Damac’s headquarters. – as of the month of February 2017
International Media Production Zone (IMPZ), Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Prospective tenants would expect a pond-sized body of water if they live in a tower with names like Lakeside or Lago Vista. Many people, on the other hand, have given up hope of ever seeing water fill the enormous concrete-lined areas across the street from Damac’s massive tower. – as of February of this year Latitude:25°2’9.47″Longitude:55°11’37.95″
Well known places, streets and travel destinations
- ECONOMIC NOVA CITY
- International Media Production Zone (IMPZ)
- Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Road
- Gardens Boulevard
- Streets 12A, 10A, 11A, 12A, 12A
- Street 12A
- Street 12
- 1 road
- The Meadows 5
- Emirates Hills Road
- Springs 9
- Street 4
- Springs 7
- Lago Vista
- Al Khail Road
- Lake Drive
- Novelia Street 1, Esmerelda Street 1, Esmerelda Street 4, Club Drive
|Near by,International Media Production Zone (IMPZ)´´|
|housing development||Jumeirah Golf Estate,Jumeirah Village,Emirates Hills,Meadows,Springs,Jumeirah Islands,Discovery Gardens,The Lakes|
|hotel||Nuran Marina Serviced Residences 2 Bedroom Execut|
|section of populated place||Dubai Marina,Emirates Hill Second,Dubai Sports City,Emirates Hill First,Emirates Hill Third|
|power station||Gardens 400 kV Substation|
|road junction||Interchange No. 5|
|golf course||Emirates Golf Club,Montgomerie|
|racetrack||Dubai Autodrome,Jebel Ali Racecourse|
Based on information supplied by openstreetmap.org and submitted by Ben on 2012-01-12T05:05:00Z, this website has been created.
IMPZ Area Guide
The International Manufacturing Park Zone (IMPZ) was once known as Dubai Production City. The International Monetary Fund (IMPZ) was created in 2003. Media production firms in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates, may take use of the free zone and freehold territory that is available. A proposal has been announced by the Dubai government to transform this region into the next generation of Dubai Media City. Dubai Production City is a multi-faceted city that offers a commercial, retail, and residential lifestyle all in one location.
- The IMPZ has a total area of 43,000,000 square feet (4,000,000 m 2) and offers residential, retail, and commercial properties
- Luxurious apartments with full facilities
- And a variety of other attractions. The TECOM Group is the company that created it.
|Apartment Type||Annual Rental in AED|
|Studio Apartments||From 33,000|
Public Transportin IMPZ
|Metro||Mall of the Emirates|
|Nearest Bus Station||International Media Production Zone|
IMPZ in Neighbourhoods
Communities and neighborhoods in the vicinity of the IMPZ
|Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC)||The springs||Jumeirah Village Triangle (JVT)|
|Dubai Sports City||Jumeirah Golf Estates||Business Park Motor city|
|Green Community Motor city|
School near IMPZ
|GEMS United School||Dubai British School||Emirates International School Meadows|
|Impz Land||Arcadia School||JSS International School|
|Nord Anglia International School Dubai||Dubai Heights Academy||Greenfield International School|
Play Schools / Daycarenear IMPZ
|Kids Kingdom Nursery School IMPZ||The Wonder Years Nursery||Asya’s Nursery|
|Jumeirah International Nursery||IDEA ELC||Jabal Ali Nursery – Motor City|
|Jebel Ali Village Nursery|
ParksBeaches near IMPZ
|JBR||Marina Beach||Jumeirah Beach|
|Private Beach||Community Park||Farfar|
Malls near IMPZ
|City Centre Me’aisem||Caliber Plaza||Peguin site amer|
|Centerpoint||CarrefourPaul||City Centre Deals|
Supermarkets near IMPZ
|al madina market Impz Production City||West Zone Fresh Supermarket||W Mart Supermarket|
|AL MADINA MARKET IMPZ||Starmart||Alpha print|
|Swiss Mart||Greens Mini Mart||Carryfood Minimart|
Restaurants in IMPZ
|The Big Wok||Gazebo Restaurant||Puranmal Restaurant|
|Al shams restaurant and cafe||New Defood Restaurant||MOMO Restaurant|
|Broccoli PizzaPasta||Leila Restaurant||Tasty World Restaurant Impz|
|Wadi Express||McDonald’s||Fusion Restaurant Ghaya Grand Hotel|
|Met club||Cabritoz Mandi IMPZ||Emaco Food Concept, Jabel Ali|
|Chili’s||Subway||PAUL BakeryRestaurant – Meaisem|
|Food Court||Pizza Hut||Nehal Kitchen|
|Texas Chicken||Golden Tasty||red diamond|
|Dine Inn Restaurant LLC||Alpastor Cafeteria||The Kebab Shop|
|Pide Keyfi Turkish Restaurant||Nassau||The Green Fridge|
Cinemas near IMPZ
|Theatre By Rhodes||Red Doors Productions|
|Dolby Cinemas||Reel Cinemas|
Nightlife / Clubs / Bars near IMPZ
|Champs Sports Bar||Stage Sky BarLounge||XL Dubai|
|Bodega Garage – Filipino Bar||Zero Gravity Dubai||BASE Dubai|
Clinics near IMPZ
|Alcon Dubai||RU Active Sports PhysiotherapyRehabilitation Centre||Star vet clinic|
|The Aesthetics Clinic||Park Avenue Dental Clinic||Apex Medical and Dental Clinics|
|Mediclinic Meadows||GMCClinics – Green Community||Mediclinic Springs|
|iCARE Clinics||American Medical Center DMCC||TMC MEDICAL SERVICES 2|
Hospitals near IMPZ
|NMC Royal Hospital||Mediclinic Parkview Hospital||Al Zahra Hospital|
|Medcare Medical Centre||New NMC Hospital Site||Emirates Hospital Day SurgeryMedical Center|
Religious Placesnear IMPZ
|Jumaa Mosque||Masjid Jama||Christ Church Jebel Ali|
|United Christian Church of Dubai,||Saint Francis of Assisi Catholic Church|
Hotels near IMPZ
|Premier Inn Dubai Investments Park||Ghaya Grand Hotel||Occidental Dubai Production City|
|Aloft Me’aisam, Dubai||Treppan Hotel and Suites by Fakhruddin||MAISAN HOTEL|
|Dubai Beach Host||Studio One Hotel||Park Inn by Radisson Dubai Motor City|
|Fortune Park Hotel||Qasr Sabah||hotel 1|
|Marina View Hotel Apartments||Vida Emirates Hills||ZiQoo Hotel Apartment|
|The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai||The S Hotel||Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dubai, JBR|
International Media Production Zone
Zona Internacional de Producción Media (International Media Production Zone) It is a Freezone in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, that is dedicated to the media and entertainment production business in the region. It was established in 2003. It is the goal of Dubai’s International Media Production Zone (IMPZ) to establish a unique cluster environment in which media production enterprises from throughout the industry value chain, and from all over the globe, may engage and work efficiently with one another.
How to set up a company in International Media Production Zone – IMPZ
The first step in establishing a company in the International Media Production Zone is determining the sort of firm that will best fit your needs. Foreign investors have a choice between the following sorts of organizational structures: Free zone limited liability corporations (FZ-LLCs), as well as branch offices, are available. The company caters only to businesses in the following industries: graphic design, publishing, and packaging. The International Manufacturing Park Zone (IMPZ) is a visionary project of the Dubai government, which operates under the patronage of parent firm Dubai Holding.
The zone will include industrial, commercial, residential, and community service projects under its umbrella, making it a one-stop shop for all of the region’s needs.
IMPZ is part of Dubai’s aim to grow into a worldwide media centre, which includes the development of the Dubai International Media Port. Thus, it will stimulate the expansion of media creation by providing a pro-business climate, smart technology, and a supportive community infrastructure.
International Media Production Zone – Company Formation
When establishing a business in the International Media Production Zone, the first step is to determine which form of business is most appropriate. A variety of structures are available to foreign investors, including: The following are examples of free zone limited liability organizations (FZ-LLCs): The company caters only to businesses in the following industries: graphic arts, publishing, and packaging. An initiative of the imaginative Dubai government, the International Maritime Port Zone (IMPZ) is supported by Dubai Holding, the business that owns the Port of Dubai.
The zone will include industrial, commercial, residential, and community service projects under its umbrella, and it will serve as a master developer for the region.
As part of Dubai’s aim to become a worldwide media centre, the International Media Production Zone (IMPZ) plan was launched.
Leading Media Production Zone
Dubai Production City, established in 2003 as a world-class ecosystem for media production, printing, publishing, and packaging, is located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. A thriving community of more than 220 firms and 6,800 professionals has grown as a result of the city’s state-of-the-art infrastructure, business-friendly environment, retail and residential projects.
A truly futuristic production community
More than 6,700 professionals live and work in this comprehensive community that also includes shopping centers and residential options. It also includes in5 Media, which was founded by TECOM Group to incubate, train, and guide aspiring entrepreneurs to run successful businesses in a variety of media verticals, including marketing and digital content creation.
See for yourself how our dynamic business climate fosters innovation and creativity via a diverse variety of goods and services. View all of our products and services. Commercial Spaces are available for lease. Join our professional community and select from a range of flexible and strategically situated offices and commercial spaces that are tailored to your specific requirements. 01 09Learn more about co-working spaces 01 09 Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), startups, and freelancers may thrive with a fully integrated and ready-to-use business infrastructure.
- We have adjacent studios, shaded parking, and a variety of other amenities that make our Boutique Studios the ideal location for your production firm.
- 04 09Learn more about GoFreelance The most straightforward bundle for beginning a freelance career in media, technology, or education.
- 06 09Learn more about Light Industrial Units 06 09 Check out our Light Industrial Units that are strategically placed and may serve several purposes.
- Learn More about 09 09Discover More
What’s on in Dubai Production City
The most recent news, events, and occurrences in Dubai Production City may be found here.
Get. Set. GoFreelance.
You may now become a member of one of the most successful business communities in the region by applying for one of our freelancing opportunities in one of the following three industries: It’s all about the technology (Dubai Internet City) Information and communication technologies (ICTs) (Dubai Media City) Educating oneself (Dubai Knowledge Park) In addition, you can apply for a resident visa and use our business center facilities.
You can pick one business activity for each of the categories of technology and education, and you can choose up to three business activities for each of the categories of media.
Steps to join
With GoFreelance, you may achieve financial independence in three simple steps. While completing the application procedure, you will be expected to supply the following supporting documentation: Copy of Passport Copy of Visa (if available)
There is a cost of AED 7,500 per year for the freelancer package, which covers the Freelancer Permit and access to the co-working spaces exclusively. For further information about the establishment card and visa costs, please refer to the FAQs section Q22 of this page.
Where to go
Visit the relevant business center based on your freelancing industry when your application has been processed and authorized.
- Web, mobile, software development, and architecture are all areas of expertise. Freelancer Desktop Software Development is a specialized field. The Development of E-Commerce Game Design and Development Development for Mobile Devices Product Management is the management of products. Testing with Q and A ScriptsUtilities Web Design and Development Design for the Web and Mobile Devices Development of Computer Software Information Technology and Telecommunications Networking Freelancer Administration of a database ERP/Customer Relationship Management Software Information Protection and Privacy Network System Administration is a broad term that includes a variety of different tasks. ITNetworking Analytical Data Science and Technology Freelancer A/B Testing (sometimes known as split testing) is a method of comparing two options. Visualization of Information Data Extraction is a technical term that refers to the process of extracting information from a database. ETLData MiningManagementETLData MiningManagement Machine Learning is a type of artificial intelligence. Quantitative Analysis is a term used to describe the process of analyzing data quantitatively. Data Science and Analytics is a broad term that encompasses a variety of disciplines. Customer Service is important to us. Customer Service for Freelancers Assistance with Technical Issues Services that are related
- Advisor in the field of education Assistance to higher education providers, both inside and outside the free zone, on different program requirements, government cooperation, and student admittance, entrance procedures, and so on. Assistance to students is also provided. The term “eLearning Advisor” refers to a professional who provides eLearning assistance and consulting services. Coaching for Senior Executives Create a systematic framework for organizations to use in identifying the highest levels of coaching for their leaders, directors, and high-potential senior executives in order to motivate and improve the knowledge and skills of their other workers. Researcher Educators, students, faculty, Human Resource Management professionals and other players in the education business will benefit from research conducted by the Institute for Education and Research. Trainer Someone who provides training to professionals in the fields of information technology, media, business and management, logistics, languages, and other related fields
- Actor A person who participates in a film, television show, advertisement, or other event as an actor. a person who uses aerial still photography to communicate thoughts and express opinions is known as an aerial shoot photographer. In animation, an animator is someone who designs characters for animation and then produces these animations in motion movies, video games, or animated design. The term “artist” refers to someone who is trained in one or more of the visual or fine arts, such as painting, sculpture, or singing. The technical parts of a sound recording system or a sound broadcast are overseen by an audio/sound engineer (also known as an audio/sound technician). Brand ConsultantA brand consultant is someone who comes up with innovative ideas and concepts to help companies advertise, grow, and revitalize their brands and goods. A cameraman is a person who is in charge of photography and motion images, and who uses a variety of different types of camera equipment. As a choreographer, you’re someone who comes up with fresh ways to present current dance routines and who works on new interpretations of old ones. Commentators for radio, sporting events, and television A person who serves as a commentator, journalist, or opinion-maker for the benefit of readers, viewers, and listeners is known as a commentator. A composer is a person who makes creative musical compositions. Website or electronic media content provider is a person who designs, builds, and maintains databases of information derived from an information source, and/or who generates and provides documents containing information for a website or electronic media. Written components of productions such as creative catch phrases, slogans, and straplines are developed by copywriters, who also compose commercials, brochures, sales and marketing materials. One who is in charge of the administration of converting conceptual creative media ideas into communicative media is known as a creative director. Critics in the fields of music, film, and theater A person who provides detailed input on current events in the industry. Director of photography, television, music, and theater In a production, a creative director is the person who is in charge of the creative choices. Editor for audio and video In the post-production industry, an audio/video editor is someone who provides post-production services and is actively involved in the editing process. Publishing EditorA person who generates ideas for forthcoming issue topics, identifies and interacts editorially with authors, and provides his or her own writing and analysis to the project in order for it to be published Conference and meeting planners, as well as exhibits, shows, and other similar events, are all included in this category of professionals. A furniture designer is a person who creates furniture and home décor items for other people to use. A graphic designer is someone who designs and arranges pictures to transmit a message, such as logo design, 3D design, product decorating, packaging, signage, and identities, among other things. Graphic designers are also known as visual communicators. In narrative art, an illustrator creates visual representations to go along with the text, such as the pictures in children’s books, for example. The term “journalist” refers to someone who writes articles and reports for broadcast or publication mediums such as news media, television, radio, periodicals, documentary cinema, and the Internet, among others. Lighting SpecialistA person who is competent in establishing the mood and who forms and moulds the visual picture captured on television, film, and video via the use of lighting effects is known as a lighting specialist. Market AnalystAn someone who collects and analyzes data in order to evaluate present and new product and service markets, as well as their competitive landscape. Marketing SpecialistA person who develops and oversees marketing strategies to promote products and services, in collaboration with advertising and distribution agencies, via the coordination of advertising and distribution agents. A media planner is someone who turns a client’s marketing objectives into a media plan by finding the most relevant target audiences and advertising medium for the client’s marketing campaign. Conductor, director, planner, and leader of instrumental or vocal performances by musical groups are all examples of the term “music director.” Musician is defined as someone who makes a living by performing on a musical instrument. An individual who gives technical assistance relating to new media and equipment or any other type of new media technology is known as a new media specialist. A photographer is a person who utilizes still photography as a means of communicating ideas and expressing their viewpoints to the general public. A photojournalist is a professional who specializes in the collection of photographic news content, the editing of news information, and the presentation of news content for publishing or transmission. PR SpecialistPublic relations specialists who handle media relations, promotional campaigns, and press releases, as well as conflict mediation through media communications, whether in print or broadcast, as well as coordinating media-related events between organization representatives and the general public, are known as PR specialists. Presenter: TV/RadioAn somebody who provides information and news to listeners or viewers on radio or television. An individual who is specialized in the organization, organizing, and editing of content for printed media such as newspapers and magazines is known as a Print Media Specialist. Obtaining resources, writing screenplays, and monitoring production are all examples of the responsibilities of the producer in the commercial and financial choices of a motion film. A scriptwriter is a person who develops the written content for television, radio, theater, and cinema productions, among other things. Set and Exhibit DesignerA person who designs and builds sets for films, television shows, and theater performances, as well as unique exhibition exhibits, is known as a set and exhibit designer. A social media specialist is someone who is knowledgeable in social media networks. People who are active users of social media platforms, who have access to a large number of followers, and who can persuade those followers to purchase or utilize third-party products or services are known as social media influencers. Multimedia artist that makes special effects or other visual imagery for use in film, television, or other electronic media. Special Effects Producer An official translator is a professional who has been accredited by a competent body to transfer written materials from one language to another one. An individual who picks the attire for published editorial pieces, print or television advertising campaigns, music videos, concert performances, and other public appearances made by celebrities, models, or other public figures is known as a wardrobe stylist. A web developer is a software developer who is involved in the creation of web-based applications that are accessible from anywhere in the globe. Web DesignerA professional web designer is someone who conceptualizes and designs websites for use on the World Wide Web (www.www.com). Writing is a broad term that encompasses the creation of all forms of creative writing, including novels, children’s literature, plays, and poetry.
Software Development and Architecture, including web-based applications and mobile applications. Freelancer Computer-Aided Design of Desktop Applications Advancements in Electronic Commerce Designing a Video Game Designing Applications for Mobile Devices The Product Management department is responsible for the overall product management process. Tests for Q and A ScriptsUtilities Designing a website UI/UX Design for Web/Mobile Programming Languages ICT (Information and Communications Technology) and Telecom Networking Freelancer Database Administration is a broad term that refers to a variety of tasks that involve managing databases.
Privacy and Data Protection Network Administrative Control of the System (SysAdmin) ITNetworking Statistical Analysis and Data Science Freelancer An experiment known as A/B testing was conducted to determine which of two alternatives would be preferred.
ITIL – Enterprise Transformation Lifecycle (ETL) – Data Mining and Management Robotics and Artificial Intelligence (AI) Quantitative Analysis is a type of analysis in which numbers are used to describe anything.
Service to the Customer Customer Support for Freelancers Customer Service (Technical) Services in the Related Fields Advisor in the field of higher education Assists higher education providers, both inside and outside the free zone, with a variety of program requirements, governmental cooperation, and student admittance, entry procedures, and other issues as necessary.
eLearning Consultant Training and Development for Executives In order to encourage and develop other workers’ knowledge and abilities, organizations should implement a systematic framework that specifies the highest requirements for coaching leaders, directors, and high-potential senior executives.
Trainer In the fields of information technology, mass media, business and management; logistics; languages; and related fields; a practitioner who provides training to professionals in these fields; Actor In the film, television show, commercial, or other event where they play an actor.
In animation, an animator is someone who designs characters for animation and then produces these animations in motion movies, video games, and animation design.
The technical features of a sound recording system or a sound broadcast are the responsibility of an audio/sound engineer.
a person in charge of photography and motion pictures, who uses a variety of camera equipment, is known as a cinematographer.
Radio, sporting events, and television are all venues for commentators.
An unique piece of music is composed by a composer, who is an individual who does so.
An advertising copywriter is someone who develops written elements for productions such as innovative catch phrases, slogans, and straplines, and who also produces commercials, brochures, sales and promotion materials.
Music, film, and theater critics are all available.
Director of photography.
Audio/Video Editor (A/V): In the post-production industry, an audio/video editor is a person who provides services and is actively involved in the editing process.
Conference and meeting planners, as well as exhibits, shows, and other similar events, are all types of event planners.
In the field of graphic design, a person who designs and organizes pictures to express a message is known as a graphic designer.
In narrative art, an illustrator creates visual representations to go along with the written material, such as pictures in children’s books.
An expert in defining the mood and shaping and moulding the visual picture captured on television, film, and video through the use of lighting effects is known as a lighting specialist.
Marketing SpecialistA person who develops and manages marketing strategies to promote products and services, in collaboration with advertising and distribution agencies, via the coordination of advertising and distribution agents and other stakeholders.
Conductor, director, planner, and leader of instrumental or vocal performances by musical groups is referred to as a music director (or music director).
One who gives technical assistance on new media equipment or any other type of new media technology is referred to as a New Media Specialist.
A photojournalist is a professional who specializes in the collection of photographic news content, the editing of news content, and the presentation of news material for publication or television transmission.
They also plan media-related events that bring together representatives from organizations and the general public.
An expert in the organization, organizing, and editing of content for printed publications such as newspapers and magazines is known as a print media specialist.
An individual who writes scripts for television, radio, theater, and cinema productions is referred to as a script writer.
The term “Social Media Specialist” refers to a person who is knowledgeable in social media platforms.
Multimedia artist who makes special effects or other visual imagery for use in film, television, or other electronic media.
An individual who chooses the attire for published editorial pieces, print or television advertising campaigns, music videos, concert performances, and other public appearances made by celebrities, models, or other public figures is referred to as a wardrobe stylist.
Web DesignerA professional web designer is someone who conceptualizes and designs websites for use on the World Wide Web (World Wide Web).
In the field of creative literature, a writer is defined as someone who composes all forms of creative works such as novels, children’s literature, plays, and poetry.