10 Reasons why you have to visit Dubai
- Dubai has the most impressive skyline in the world.
- Climb the tallest building in the world.
- Be entertained by the Mega Malls.
- You can go skiing in the desert.
- It has a thriving foodie scene.
- There is 1,000km of beaches to enjoy.
- It is the Modern Art and Design capital of the Middle East.
Why would you go to Dubai?
Dubai is undoubtedly one of the most unique cities in the world. For those with an untreatable case of wanderlust, this city is a traveler’s dream. Dubai has historic sights, futuristic architecture, active night life and out-of-this-world attractions.
What is so great about Dubai?
Dubai is famous for sightseeing attractions such as the Burj Khalifa (the world’s tallest building) and shopping malls that come complete with mammoth aquariums and indoor ski slopes. But this city has many cultural highlights and things to do, as well as all the glamorous modern add-ons.
Can I wear shorts in Dubai?
Local families are often shopping at malls across Dubai. You can dress as casually as you want, as long as it’s appropriate. You can wear shorts in Dubai. Even skirts, if they are at knee length and not shorter than that.
What UAE means to me?
The UAE means everything to me, like dates and water to a desert dweller. It is my home and I love this homeland. It is the place that has shaped me and my family to uphold our traditions, embrace the modern, multicultural society and befriend people from so many nations.
What do you love about UAE in 5 words?
Land of great, brave; land of peace and prosperity
- Land of great, brave, sincere, beautiful and intelligent leaders and people.
- Beautiful landscapes and beautiful mosques.
- Land of beautiful beaches.
- Land of peace and prosperity.
- Land of tallest building in the world – Burj Khalifa.
Can you buy condoms in Dubai?
Second point is that you can buy condoms in Dubai, even at Boots if you want – there are several Boots stores in Dubai and many other pharmacies and supermarkets.
Can you kiss in Dubai?
Well, among public displays of affection, kissing might be the worst of the lot. It does not matter if one party kisses the other on the lips, on the cheek, or in a private place that would get them locked upon any part of the world; kissing is forbidden in public places in Dubai.
Can I wear ripped jeans in Dubai?
Ripped jeans are not allowed to be worn in Dubai, for both male and females. As the city showcases varying tolerance levels to clothing style, it is best to ditch those skin-tight jeans for a few days.
Why should you visit UAE?
Everyone in the world has heard of Dubai, and for many this city will be the main reason to visit the UAE. Dubai’s list of landmarks is not far from limited. From the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa, to its old spice and gold markets – the city truly has it all.
Why do I love the UAE?
UAE is a blessing; it follows the motto “live and let others live”. UAE gives you what is most needed for a good life, peace, contentment, respect, and happiness. It gives you reason to hope and believe that where you find happiness and peace will be your home.
Why UAE is my Favourite country?
“I love the UAE because it is an inclusive and tolerant country which invites people, regardless of their race, religion, or their culture, from all over the world and proclaims throughout the land — you are welcome here in the UAE.” “I love all of it. UAE is where the Eastern and Western world meet together in peace.”
8 Reasons Why You Should Visit Dubai at Least Once in Your Lifetime
Dubai is without a doubt one of the most distinctive cities on the planet. This city is a traveler’s paradise for those who suffer from an uncontrollable case of wanderlust. Historical sites, modern architecture, a thriving nightlife, and out-of-this-world attractions can all be found in Dubai. Before the skyscrapers and opulent autos, Dubai was nothing more than a stretch of sand. Despite the fact that the city has come a long way from the days of Bedouin settlements, the desert is still a sight to see.
You can also see belly dance and ride camels while there as well.
This is an excellent opportunity to have a better understanding of what life was like before the city exploded.
Cities such as New York and London are well-known for their cultural diversity, but Dubai takes cultural diversity to an entirely new level of sophistication.
- There is a degree of cultural engagement that is unparalleled anyplace else in the world as a result of this.
- Dubai is well-known around the world for its architecture.
- The skyline of Dubai is now dotted with one-of-a-kind buildings constructed by some of the world’s most renowned architects.
- Buildings are available in a variety of forms, sizes, and designs.
- Dubai’s skyline|Photo courtesy of lam chihang/Flickr If you’re seeking for an island getaway, Dubai has a number of fascinating manmade islands to choose from.
- A giant palm tree growing into the water has inspired the design of this island, which is formed like it was inspired by Dubai’s typical tree.
- Rodrigo Kelly designed the Palm Jumeirah in Dubai.
The whole city of Dubai, from the beach to the desert, can be seen from the observation deck.
The Burj Khalifa, which is home to a plethora of hotels and restaurants, is an excellent location from which to view the sunset.
With some popular names like as White Dubai, Blue Marlin, and Cirque Le Soir, this city doesn’t take a single night off from entertaining visitors.
The temperature and topography of Dubai make it difficult to conceive that the city could support any vegetation whatsoever.
Driving about Dubai in the winter, when the flowers are in bloom, will provide visitors with the opportunity to see beautiful and spectacular gardens in the center of the city.
The Dubai Miracle Garden|Oiva Eskola/Flickr |
Check out the world’s largest gold ring, which weighs about 64 kilos and is nearly a meter in diameter.
It appears that the conventional market is uninteresting until one begins to look around and notices some of the most incredible jewelry creations.
What is the most impressive aspect? There are no security guards on duty to secure the valuable jewels in any of the establishments. The Gold Souk is a relatively safe area of Dubai, and theft is not a major problem there. The Gold Souk in Dubai|Photo courtesy of Pete the painter/Flickr
22 Reasons to Visit Dubai in 2022
There is so much more to Dubai than just high-rise buildings and shopping malls! If you’re looking for things to do in Dubai or places to visit, you’ve come to the right spot. Dubai boasts a plethora of attractions and activities for travelers — far more than you’d anticipate. Here are 22 excellent reasons to visit Dubai in 2022. Save this page for later reference. The United Arab Emirates is a place I never expected to fall in love with, but here we are.And I’ll be the first to admit that if you’re skeptical, I understand.Dubai has a reputation for being excessive, flashy, and loud.And that isn’t entirely incorrect.However, most people only visit the UAE for a stopover, often for 24 hours or less – which doesn’t even begin to scratch the surface of what Dubai has to offer.
1. Go Back in Time in Old Dubai
Old Dubai is located in the eastern portion of Bur Dubai, along the Dubai Creek, and may be reached by car or on foot. Despite the fact that modern-day Dubai is just a few decades old, the historic structures in this region are stunningly realistic. There are still outdoor souqs selling spices and textiles in this area (though some are being relocated to unfortunately build more high-rises). Visit the Deira Grand Souq, an indoor gold souk, or take a stroll around the indoor gold souk. Stop up at a tea house for a typical Arabic meal before continuing your journey.
Take an abra over the stream, just like the natives do, for a more authentic experience.
2. Incredibly Diversity
According to the most recent numbers I read, the expat community accounts for more than 92 percent of the population of the United Arab Emirates. When I initially arrived in Dubai few years ago, that figure was about 85 percent. This implies that whether you wish to live here or just visit, you will be able to meet people from various walks of life. There are large communities of Indians and Pakistanis living in Dubai, but it is also usual to see Europeans, Canadians, and Americans enjoying their time in the city.
3. Dubai is the Largest Airport Hub in the Middle East
This is a significant advantage for me personally. Having the largest airport hub in the Middle East allows for easy access to nations not just within the Gulf region, but also throughout the rest of the Middle East. Emirates Airline, as well as a smaller fleet known as flyDubai, have their headquarters in Dubai. This airport hub is conveniently positioned, allowing you to go anywhere in the globe with ease. During my time in Dubai, I’ve taken use of their hub to go anywhere from Jordan to the United States to Serbia and Qatar.
and frequently far more quickly than from my own nation of the United States.
4. The Land Development is Unreal
Whether you like it or not, Dubai is actually attempting to mould the terrain into something spectacular.
For example, have a look at the palm-shaped island of Jumeirah or the newer man-made islands in the shape of the continents that have been constructed. To say it is breathtaking would be an understatement.
5. You Can Day Trip Into Abu Dhabi and Visit the “Real” Arabian Desert
Because the Arabian Desert has been so deeply etched in my heart, I never get tired of seeing it. For those who are willing to make the several-hour trip toward the Saudi border (which I highly suggest), they will have the opportunity to spend some time in the “genuine” Arabian desert. In the Empty Quarter, there’s nothing but sand for miles and miles, and you’ll be right in the thick of everything. Absolutely stunning scenery may be found here. During the day, the boundless orange dunes will leave you stunned with their beauty.
There is nothing else like it on the planet, and this is my favorite reason to visit Dubai out of all the reasons.
6. Dubai’s Food Scene is Delicious
Because it is entrenched so deeply in my heart, I never get tired of seeing the Arabian Desert. If you are ready to travel several hours toward the Saudi border (which I strongly advise you to do), you will be able to spend some time in the “genuine” Arabian desert. You’ll be in the center of the Empty Quarter, where there’s nothing but sand for miles and miles around you to explore. Absolutely stunning scenery may be found throughout this area. On a sunny day, you’ll be stunned as you gaze at the infinite orange dunes.
There is no other place like it on the planet, and it is my favorite reason to visit Dubai out of all the reasons to go there in general.
7. An Oasis in the Desert: The Dubai Miracle Garden
Dubai Miracle Garden, which is located in Dubailand, is another surprise tourist destination in the city. Although not technically the world’s largest flower garden, this is a genuine 2000 square meters garden in the middle of the desert, according to the official website. That takes devotion! It’s a spectacular sight to behold, with vibrant pinks, yellows, and purples adorning the landscape. However, as Dubai is known for taking things to the next level, these blooms are not only on the ground but also in the air.
8. The Dubai Desert
If you don’t have time to travel all the way to the Saudi border, don’t worry; you can still get a taste of the desert by visiting a location closer to Dubai. If you go in the morning, you will be able to take in a breathtaking sunrise as well as a short stroll at Fossil Rock. If you choose to embark on a nighttime desert safari, you will be treated to supper, henna tattoos, and a belly dance performance.
9. Dubai Has a Budding Art Scene
It comes as a pleasant surprise to learn that Dubai has a tiny but developing art community.
Contemporary art galleries are sprouting up in both Old and Modern Dubai, and the Louvre Abu Dhabi has recently opened its doors in the UAE capital. It’s a breathtaking sight to behold! The building is stunning, and the displays are of the highest quality.
10. Dubai Provides a Fix for Adrenaline Junkies
Are you interested in skydiving? Dubai has all of your needs addressed. Want to go snowboarding inside the mall? That’s possible. Dubai is home to it. Do you want to sandboard down the tall sand dunes with your friends? It is very feasible. In fact, during my most recent visit, I saw that a new ziplining course had opened near the Dubai Marina, which took me sailing over the ocean and past skyscrapers! I’m certain that I’ll have to give it a shot the next time. Those in search of reasons to visit Dubai who are addicted to adrenaline need look no further.
11. The Arabian Sea
Beautiful beaches are nothing new to me, having grown up in California. In fact, after spending so much time in Malibu and on the beaches of Orange County, I’m starting to think I’m a bit of a beach expert. But I’m willing to bet you didn’t anticipate to find yourself on a beach in the Middle East. Dubai’s deep blue seas are among the most stunning in the Arabian Sea, and the city is surrounded by mountains. Furthermore, you are not need to be a guest at a posh resort in order to enjoy the waters.
On this lovely ocean, I’ve had nothing but fantastic adventures.
12. New Sculptures Seem to Go Up Daily
Okay, perhaps a little hyperbole on my part. However, I did not visit to the United Arab Emirates in 2020 for (most likely) obvious reasons, and when I returned, there were new sculptural embellishments all around the city! Among the most notable recent additions are the unmissableDubai Frame, a giant circular covered in Arabic lettering at Dubai’s Museum of the Future, and the Jorge Marin-designed Wings of Mexico. I’m really enjoying my newfound dedication to painting and sculpture. The imposing Dubai Frame is a must-see!
13. You Can Easily Visit Musandam Oman
Just a short drive across the border into Oman will take you to the breathtaking Musandam Peninsula. In addition to breathtaking waterways and magnificent fossil-covered mountains, this region is rich in history. This was an interesting area for me. If you are interested in visiting another nation while you are in Dubai, please see my detailed piece on the subject. Detailed information of where to travel, how to cross the border, and what sites to see are included. The highlands of Oman at sunrise, courtesy of @thisrareearth
14. Yoga and Wellness are Making an Appearance…
Every year, I witness an increase in the number of health and wellness possibilities available in Dubai. Everything from outdoor yoga (which is even provided outdoors of the Louvre Abu Dhabi!) to meditation and yoga within an art gallery are examples of this. Personally, I believe this is fantastic. From time to time, a little self-care is just what the doctor prescribed.
15. …As are Fitness and Health
Additionally, exercise and health have been given a high level of attention. In addition, a large number of outdoor gyms are being built, which are open to the general public (during my most recent trip, I tried the one at Dubai Marina, which was quite enjoyable!) Vegan and vegetarian restaurants, as well as a plethora of health spas, are constantly opening.
This is something I support because traveling and living abroad may be difficult at times.
16. Dubai is Easy to Get Around
There are several modes of transportation available in Dubai to bring you around the city. The Metro is a fantastic and reasonably priced choice. The procedure is quick, and the methods are simple to comprehend. Trains operate on schedule and are kept in good working order. Taxis are readily available, however they may be fairly pricey. The ride-sharing service Uber does exist in Dubai, and I’ve lately used it quite a bit, although it’s not as inexpensive as I’d want. Uber in the United Arab Emirates was required to cooperate with the taxi network, which means there is a basic charge and greater pricing than we would expect otherwise.
Renting a car in Dubai is also a simple process, and it is well worth it if you need to travel to a location where the Metro does not run.
For all other nationalities, you may require an International Drivers License in addition to your regular driver’s license.
17. An Impressive Skyline
The numerous stunning buildings in Downtown Dubai are surely familiar to you, and you have to admit that they are rather distinctive and striking. Even the Burj al Arab hotel, with its sail-inspired form, is a breathtaking sight when viewed in conjunction with the water. You can view some of Dubai’s wonderfully diversified architecture along Sheikh Zayed Road, which is the major route that runs through Downtown Dubai, and I urge that you take a trip along this stretch. There are a plethora of restaurants and ice cream stores lining the sidewalks, so consider having lunch or supper in this neighborhood one day.
18. You Can Visit the Tallest Building in the World
Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest structure and probably the city’s icon, is one of the most well-known destinations to visit in Dubai. It is also one of the most photographed attractions in the world. This structure, which stands at 829.8 meters tall, is a must-see. From a distance, the renowned building can be seen for miles and miles in all directions. However, you may also visit the Observation Deck on the 128th level, which offers a spectacular bird’s-eye perspective of the surrounding area.
The Burj Khalifa, which is now the world’s tallest structure, may be found on Twitter as @thisrareearth.
19. The Mosques are Beautiful in Dubai
Mosques can be found every few blocks in Dubai, and each one has a distinctive design that is hard to find anywhere else in the world. There are three mosques in Dubai: the Saudi Mosque, the Iranian Mosque, and the Grand Mosque of Dubai, each with its own distinct architecture and personality. While tourists are not permitted to enter all mosques in the country, they should make it a point to visit at least one of them! The inside of a building is frequently breathtaking.
20. Dubai is a Very Safe Place
The twenty-first reason to visit Dubai is one of the most significant on our list. Dubai has a crime rate that is almost non-existent. Violent crime is extremely rare, and even small stealing is quite rare in this country. While it is never a good idea to leave valuables out in the open and it is always a good idea to be cautious with your money while traveling overseas, I have had to leave baggage and valuables in the car for extended periods of time between hotels with no problems.
Even though I’m from a place where doors must be closed at night and when you leave the house, many individuals who live in this area aren’t concerned about it. As a solitary female traveler in Dubai, you are generally in good health. Camels in the desert outside of Dubai. @thisrareearth
21. Dubai Boasts 350 Sunny Days Per Year
An very essential reason to visit Dubai comes in at number 20 on our list of the best reasons to visit. Dubai has a crime rate that is almost zero. Violent crime is extremely rare, and even small stealing is quite rare in the United States. As much as it is never a good idea to leave things out in the open and to always be cautious with your money while traveling, I have had to leave bags and valuables in the car between hotels on several occasions and have never had an issue doing so. For many people in our area, while I come from a location where doors must be closed overnight and when you leave the house, that is not a major problem.
Dubai’s desert is home to camels.
22. Take a Ride on the World’s Tallest Ferris Wheel
The world’s largest Ferris wheel, which is located in Dubai, is scheduled to open to the public in 2021. The Ain Dubai tower, which stands around 820 feet tall, offers spectacular views of the Dubai skyline. Almost twice as tall as the London Eye (around 440 feet tall), Ain Dubai outshines its predecessor, the High Roller, which had previously held the distinction of highest Ferris wheel (at 550 feet tall.) This ferris wheel can accommodate up to 1,750 riders at a time and allows you to consume food and beverages as you ride.
- Save Me for Later on Pinterest!
- In 2022, there are 22 fantastic reasons to visit Dubai (and frankly there are plenty more).
- The city serves as a transportation center for practically everything, and you may meet people from all over the world here.
- Please let me know in the comments section!
Top Five Reasons Why You Should Visit Dubai, UAE
Dubai is one of the few cities in the Middle East that is hospitable to visitors in a warm and friendly manner. It should be stressed, however, that with the concession comes the duty to be attentive to the Islamic practices that are prominent and recognized in Dubai, as well as to the needs of others. The United Arab Emirates is made up of seven municipalities, each of which is governed by a president. With its location in the easternmost part of the Arabian Peninsula and southwesterly portion of the Arabian Gulf, the city is most well-known for its perpetual sunlight, magnificent shoreline, and expansive deserts, among other things.
No matter what time of day it is, visitors will feel comfortable and secure while exploring the surrounding region.
The city is equally welcoming to solitary travelers as it is to families, and you can learn more about differentDubai Holidays from trustworthy travel providers by visiting their websites.
In addition, the municipality is quite stringent when it comes to community rules, particularly when it comes to the hygiene of food handlers and the general safety of food. So you’re all in good shape!
Here are our Top Five Reasons Why You Should Visit Dubai
The city is home to world-record-breaking constructions like as the Burj Khalifa, the Burj Al Arab, and the Miracle Garden. Photo courtesy of Maher Najm1.0 It is impossible to describe the breathtaking splendor of Dubai in a single sentence. With its strength stemming from ambitious leadership and inventive minds, Dubai has multiple times demonstrated to the world that Sheikh Mohammed’s assertion is correct: “In Dubai, we don’t sit around and wait for things to happen. We make things happen.” “We put them into action.” Dubai has a long and illustrious past that will provide visitors with a taste of authentic Arabic culture.
- The museum, which is housed within Al Fahidi Fort, one of Dubai’s oldest structures, is filled with historical relics and inspiring stories that tell the story of the city’s humble beginnings.
- It is well renowned for its wind towers, which were built in the past to offer air cooling in the hot and arid city.
- Due to Dubai’s long and illustrious past, it is possible to experience authentic Arabic culture when visiting the city.
- The museum, which is housed within Al Fahidi Fort, one of Dubai’s oldest structures, has historic relics and inspiring stories that tell the story of the city’s humble beginnings.
- Wind towers were built in the past to offer air cooling in the arid city, and they are the city’s most well-known architectural feature.
Photo byLiji JinarajCC BY-SA 2.0 (Creative Commons). Being tax-free unquestionably has its advantages, as well. In terms of shopping, Dubai is unrivaled anywhere else in the world. The city’s retail culture, which has everything from big names to one-of-a-kind treasures, is incentive enough to travel to this spectacular part of the world. Souks, which literally translates as’markets’ in Arabic, are abundant throughout the region. There are souks dedicated to various items like as textiles, fabrics, spices, and gold, among other things.
As an example, the Spice Souk offers a wide selection of diverse herbs and spices, while the Gold Souk gives incredible prices on well created jewelry.
The city is home to Dubai Mall, the world’s largest retail mall and the largest indoor mall in the world.
It also includes the Dubai Fountain, where acts are performed on a regular basis according to the schedule.
Photo courtesy of Fabio Achilli CC BY 2.0 (Creative Commons) The Mall of the Emirates is yet another popular shopping destination in the UAE. At the Ski Dubai, which is one of the MOE’s most popular attractions, visitors may ski down the world’s largest indoor ski hill.
Tourists and residents alike look forward to three big shopping events in Dubai each year: the Dubai Shopping Festival, Dubai Shopping Festival 2 and Dubai Shopping Festival 3. The Dubai Shopping Festival is the first and most prominent of the three shopping events. It takes place during the month of January. – The festival is well-known for its big discounts and amazing bargains, which make it a must-attend event. The second event, known as Dubai Summer Surprises, takes place every year throughout the summer.
The GITEX exhibition, which takes place in October and is dedicated to technology, is the third festival.
3.For entertainment and adventure
- With Skydive Dubai, you may experience the thrill of skydiving. Skydiving with the Skydive Dubai crew is a great way to cross something off your bucket list. Feel the rush of excitement as you plunge into the magnificence of the Palm Jumeirah and the vistas of the Dubai Marina below you. Tandem jumps are available for 1,999 AED. For further information, please see skydubai.ae.
- With Balloon Adventures Emirates, you may take a hot air balloon ride over the desert. Explore the enormous sand dunes and take in the panoramic view of the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve from the air. Perfect for those who enjoy magnificent sunrises, tranquil moments, and natural beauties, the ballooning activity is one that is absolutely worth participating in. The starting price is 995 AED per person. Additional information may be found at ballooning.ae.
On sandy grounds
- Experience the world-famous Dubai Desert Safari for yourself. Make a reservation for a memorable experience in the desert. Dune bashing, camel riding, and sandboarding are some of the activities available. In addition, henna tattoos and souvenirs of the city are available at a number of businesses. Finish your visit with belly dance, BBQ, and shisha to round off your experience. This excursion may be scheduled for either the daytime or the evening, although most people choose to go on a desert safari during the night. An abundance of tourism-related businesses in the city provide this service.
Under the sea
Photo courtesy of bysalis-CC BY2.0
- At the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, you may learn about the wonders of water. The Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, which is located on the ground level of the Dubai Mall, is the world’s biggest suspended aquarium and is the largest in the world. Thousand of sea species live there, including the largest collection of tiger sharks in the world, which is found nowhere else. Packages start at 100 AED and go up from there depending on the activities you want to participate in. Children under the age of three are admitted free of charge to the museum. thedubaiaquarium.com. The Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark is a must-see. At the greatest waterpark in Dubai, you’ll find rides, slides, sharks, and a plethora of other attractions. The Aquaventure Waterpark is located on the famous The Palm, the world’s biggest man-made island, and is one of the world’s most visited attractions. The entrance price to the park is 250 AED. Visit atlantisthepalm.com to make a reservation and to find the best deals.
Snow in the desert
Photograph courtesy of Timo Tervo CC BY-SA 2.0 (Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0)
- Skiing is available at Ski Dubai. Take a tour of the Mall of the Emirates and pay a visit to the Middle East’s first indoor ski resort, which is located within the mall. Ski Dubai provides year-round snow right in the heart of the desert metropolis, in an environment that is ideal for skiing, snowboarding, or simply having fun in the snow. In the ski center, a one-day admission to some of the most popular attractions costs 250 AED, while a full day of entertainment costs 500 AED. More possibilities may be found by searching for Ski Dubai on theplaymania.com.
4. For food
Photograph courtesy ofKimon Berlin CC BY-SA 2.0 (Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0) Dubai is often referred to as a “melting pot of cultures” because of its diverse population. When individuals from various countries come to the city to live and work, they not only bring their belongings with them, but they also bring their food and other cultural treasures with them. Visitors and residents alike are treated with a diverse selection of cuisines that appeal to a wide range of palates.
Cardamom, saffron, cinnamon, and turmeric are just a few of the spices that may be found in any typical Emirati dish.
Playing your favorite sport or pampering yourself to your favorite recreational activity while in Dubai is a must. The city takes pride in the fact that its location and temperature make it ideal for a variety of outdoor sports such as golf, dune driving, and windsurfing. As an alternative, there are several indoor facilities that encourage relaxation, such as spas and other wellness centers. Photo courtesy of Oiva Eskola CC BY 2.0 (Creative Commons) Visit one of Dubai’s well-known beaches for a brief respite from the city’s hectic pace of life.
Some of the most popular beaches are as follows:
- Kite Beach — Kitesurfing and stand-up paddling are among the activities available in the region. In addition, the beach provides a spectacular view of the Burj Al Arab.
- Sunset Beach — This beach, which is close to Kite Beach, provides a beautiful view of the Arabian Gulf. For anyone seeking a tranquil setting in which to simply lie in the sun while reading a good book, this is an excellent location to visit.
- Jumeirah Open Beach – The open space is ideal for strolling, running, and sunbathing in the sunshine. Visitors and locals alike come to this beach for a quiet day at the beach
- Al Mamzar Beach — This beach is ideal for cyclists, joggers, and picnickers since it is wide and flat. Al Mamzar is a popular location for fun runs and family get-togethers
- JBR Beach – Ultimate Frisbee, parasailing, and banana boating are just a few of the activities available in this region
- Al Mamzar is a popular location for fun runs and family get-togethers. The beach, which is close to Dubai Marina and Skydive Dubai, provides a panoramic view of the skyscrapers on one side and skydivers playing in the wind on the other.
Because of our agreement, this post is brought to you by Emirates Holidays! Are you a member of Pinterest? Save these for later!
11 Reasons Why You Should Visit Dubai, United Arab Emirates
There are many more reasons to visit Dubai than just these eleven, but that’s all we have time for in-depth discussion in our blog post today! These are 11 amazing reasons why you absolutely, positively must visit Dubai and why you should do it as soon as possible after reading this article.
We’re directing you toward the most enjoyable experience that any one location on our planet can provide you, so you should be pleased. So let’s get started with our top 11 reasons why you should visit Dubai, starting with the most obvious.
11 golden reasons to visit Dubai, UAE
Before all of the buildings, enterprises, and international shopping malls, Dubai was nothing more than a stretch of desert. That’s something that most people don’t realize: that what we’re witnessing now is simply the result of 40 or so years of development following the discovery of oil. So take a trip out to the desert and take part in a traditional desert safari. There are several types of desert safaris available, including the Morning Desert Safari, Afternoon Desert Safari, Evening Desert Safari, and Overnight Desert Safari.
2. Experience the Unique Architecture
The Burj Al Arab is a luxury hotel in Dubai. If it is something as unexceptional as a museum, Dubai will not be content with a standard construction project of any kind. Dubai has always aspired to undertake construction projects that would be recognized across the world. Consider the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest skyscraper. Also noteworthy are the Burj Al Arab, the world’s tallest hotel, and theMuseum of the Future, which is among the most technologically advanced structures the world has ever seen.
3. Experience The Ultimate In An Island Holiday
Palm Jumeirah is a landmark in Dubai. ThePalm Jumeirahis a magnificent man-made archipelago that is ideal for beach holidays in the United Arab Emirates. There are numerous top-tier luxury homes on the Palm Jumeirah Islands, as well as spas and luxury resorts, on the island of Dubai. Whether you’re looking for a peaceful vacation at an international beach resort or a business trip, this is the place to go. Consider the following: the weather is constantly warm, the seas are delightfully tepid and turquoise blue, there is no danger of sudden rain or storms, and it’s just you and the magnificent beach, as well as the greatest of international-quality amenities and delicious food, on this island.
4. Gold, Gold Everywhere!
If you’ve ever been curious about what Dubai is famous for, this is the answer. How is it possible to have so much gold in such a little area? In any case, it’s not some drab 14-karat gold either. This is 24 carat pure gold, the richest colour of gold available, and it glows, shines, and glitters, capturing your attention and keeping it there. You’ll never see this much gold anywhere else in your life, so make sure you have your camera handy. Bur Dubai’s gold souks, Souq Madinat, Dubai Mall, Emirates Mall, and other shopping destinations are excellent places to get a true sense of the reality that the Middle East is all about gold.
5. Incredible Cultural Diversity
If you’ve ever been curious about what Dubai is famous for, this is what you should look for. Where does such a large amount of gold come from? In any case, it’s not some drab 14-karat yellow gold. Pure 24 carat gold, the richest colour of gold available, that glows, shines, and glitters, capturing your attention and holding it there for an extended period of time.
Keep your camera at the ready since you’ll never see this much gold anywhere else. In order to truly grasp the idea that the Middle East is a gold-based economy, tourists should visit the gold souks of Bur Dubai, Souq Madinat, Dubai Mall, Emirates Mall, and other shopping destinations.
6. Sunset View From The Burj Khalifa
Burj Khalifa Dubai Your reading of the Burj Khalifa has probably consumed more of your time than you’d want. A lot of videos have even included it as a part of their content. However, there’s nothing to compare the actual experience with in terms of comparison and contrast. You’ll understand when you’re standing on the 148th floor observatory deck in the evening and look out over the city and see that truly stunning, spell-binding sunset on the distant horizon for yourself. Because there is only one Burj Khalifa, there is no other experience on earth that can compare to that unparalleled view.
7. Incredible Nightlife
You might be wondering if Dubai is a nice destination to go on vacation. Dubai, like New York, does not have a nighttime population. There are several things to do in Dubai at night, and the celebration continues until the wee hours of the morning. Dubai is an excellent choice for a transit stop because visitors may stay here for the day or the night and take advantage of the city’s attractions. People who wish to view the city in all its splendor at night can take advantage of special night excursions that are offered.
Furthermore, the city’s nightclubs and bars stay open all night, ensuring that the party never ends!
8. The Magical Miracle Gardens
Where else in the world can you come across such vivid, beautiful sculptures built entirely of flowers? Of course, we’re talking about Dubai! There are stunning floral sculptures of global leaders, monuments, cartoon characters, heart-shaped arches, and even a full-sized Emirates jet at the Dubai Miracle Gardens, which are open daily. These arrangements alter from season to season, so be sure to check the Dubai Miracle Gardens website to see what’s going on.
9. Hot Air Balloon Ride over the Arabian Desert
The Arabian Desert, far away from Dubai’s glitz and grandeur but still only a short drive away, draws with its ancient mystery despite its distance from the city. If there’s one area you must see in Dubai, it’s the desert, and you must not miss it. A magnificent hot air balloon journey above the desert will allow you to witness the full grandeur of the landscape. Flirt softly over a never-ending ocean of sand dunes that sparkle with small particles of mica as you float in the center of the desert on a balloon.
Wait for the exact moment when the sun emerges from behind the faraway Hajar Mountains and provides you with the most spectacular dawn experience possible.
10. Skydiving Over The Palm Jumeirah Islands
A remarkable experience is jumping out of the blue, blue sky of Dubai and landing on the dazzling Palm Jumeirah Islands, which are surrounded by water. You’ll be flying at a height of 13,000 feet above the ground, with the Palm Jumeirah laid out in its beautiful palm shape below you on the horizon.
Whether you’re jumping out with a guide or on your own, you’ll be treated to the most spectacular view of Dubai’s skyline, which will be highlighted against the city’s amazingly blue sky, with nary a cloud in sight, as you come to a stop.
11. Experiencing the Food Capital of the World!
If you’re still not convinced that Dubai is a must-visit destination, consider this: the city is unquestionably a bespoke foodie’s dream come true. Each and every culture on the planet is represented in Dubai, and each and every country’s food is available for visitors to sample. Avoid fast-food restaurants and concentrate on consuming quality food from a diverse range of cuisines, including Japanese and Korean cuisines, Pakistani and Indian cuisines, Iranian and Afghani foods, Chinese, Emirati, Moroccan, and many more.
Do they speak English in Dubai, UAE?
Arabic is the official language of the United Arab Emirates, and its native speakers, known as Emiratis, may be heard speaking it often. Because over 75% of Dubai’s population consists of expats, English continues to be the most widely spoken language in the city. As a result of the country’s cosmopolitanism, you may occasionally hear other languages being spoken, such as Hindi, Urdu, and Filipino.
Is it expensive to vacation in Dubai, UAE?
One-night hotel accommodations in Dubai typically cost approximately USD300 per person. Main courses range from USD11 to USD28. Even though, if you’re not picky about what you eat, it’s feasible to obtain meals for less than USD5 in Dubai if you’re not picky about what you eat. Beer ranged in price from USD9 to USD14 per pint, while standard milkshakes were priced at USD7 or less. A service fee is added in the price of most goods, like as meals, and a thoughtipping of up to 10% is not unusual.
If you’re visiting Dubai as a tourist, you won’t have to pay any taxes.
Is Dubai a city?
Dubai is a city in the country of United Arab Emirates and is the capital of that country (UAE). The United Arab Emirates is made up of seven city/states, with Dubai being one of them. In some respects, they’re almost like two different countries in themselves. These seven emirates are as follows:
- Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras al-Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm al-Quwain are among the cities in the UAE.
The capital of the United Arab Emirates is Abu Dhabi.
Best time to travel to Dubai, UAE
Due to its location in the middle of the desert, Dubai only gets one distinct season. It’s either extremely hot or extremely, extremely hot. One thing is for certain: the heat never ceases to exist. Ideal if you want to enjoy an endless summer or spend your time sunbathing and soaking up vitamin D in the sun. Having said that, the summer season in Dubai can be quite oppressive, causing the winter season in Dubai to become increasingly popular with tourists. During the months of November through April: This is Dubai’s version of winter, and it is the most pleasant time of year to visit the city.
The Dubai Shopping Festival is also held throughout the first two months of the year, in January and February, resulting in a swarm of people flooding into the city.
Because it is Dubai’s peak season, hotel prices and flights will inevitably be higher at this time.
It may be terribly hot and humid in Dubai during the summer months, making it nearly difficult to enjoy the outdoors.
Despite this, all malls, stores, and other interior areas in Dubai are air-conditioned, making it easy to enjoy the city’s indoor attractions at any time of year. This is the best time to visit Dubai if you are on a tight budget, since accommodation and excursion fees will be significantly reduced.
Flights to Dubai
There are a variety of flights that go to Dubai depending on where you are flying from:
- Emirates, Fly Dubai, Royal Brunei, Qantas, British Airways, Gulf Air, Turkish Airlines, and Air India are just a few of the airlines that serve the region.
If you’re looking for a transit hotel near Dubai International Airport, the Dubai Airport Hotel is an excellent alternative. Given the city’s varied population, there is a remarkable assortment of cultural activities that are held all across town to commemorate the occasion. Those visiting Dubai during the month of November should not miss the Diwali celebrations. There is a lot of fanfare around the celebrations of Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and other cultural events in this city. And, if you’re planning a trip to Dubai, these bizarre facts about Dubai that you should be aware of before you arrive will definitely blow your mind!
10 Best Reasons to visit Dubai in 2021
Dubai has a plethora of opportunities for recreation and amusement. You may spend an indefinite amount of time shopping. There are also interesting activities to participate in. Furthermore, your hunt for a super-luxurious holiday has come to an end. As a result, Dubai is the ideal holiday location for everyone seeking a unique experience. It offers a range of relaxing areas for you to choose from. Furthermore, no matter how many times you visit Dubai, the experience is never the same. Do you want to discover why this is so?
Top 10 Reasons to visit Dubai in 2021
If you are a shopaholic, Dubai will provide you with the greatest shopping experience possible. Customers benefit from the tax-free option since it makes shopping more enjoyable. From time to time, the establishment will also have special deals and discounts. As a result, during peak shopping seasons, you can expect to see thousands of people coming to this location. In Dubai, there are several retail malls to choose from. The Dubai Mall is the largest shopping center in the world. You may shop for stylish clothing and jewelry at this location.
- The Mall of the Emirates is a one-of-a-kind retail destination in the United Arab Emirates.
- It is essential that you visit The Deira Gold Souk if you are searching for fantastic deals on gold.
- However, you must be skilled in the art of bartering at this establishment.
- You may also pick up some souvenirs while you’re here.
- Global Village is a marketplace where you may purchase goods from a variety of nations.
- Burjuman Centre also offers a high-end retail experience for those who like to shop in style.
If you’re seeking for electrical or household equipment, Al Fahidi Street is a must-visit location in Dubai. In addition, you may get Arabic Attar or perfume, lucky stones, Oudh, hookahs, Dubai spices, and Arabian Coffee at this store.
2. Incredible Watersports
In Dubai, you may participate in a broad variety of water activities. Here is where you may have the most enjoyable parasailing experience. A journey in a parachute driven by a boat provides spectacular panoramic views of Dubai and the surrounding area. Parasailing is available at Arabia Horizons, which is the most convenient location. The sport of flyfishing is another exciting pastime in Dubai. You will be harnessed to an inflatable and will be propelled into the air. Fly fishing may be found at JBR Beach, which is a popular destination.
- Try Flyboarding, which involves standing on a jetpack and flying through the air.
- Another popular sport in this area is kite surfing, which is also quite popular.
- Take advantage of the diving opportunities at Atlantis The Palm to see manta rays, coral, and sharks in their natural habitat.
- Swimming with the lovely bottlenose dolphins is an experience not to be missed.
- In addition, deep-sea fishing in the Persian Gulf is an option.
3. Unique Desert Experience
Desert activities in Dubai are exceptional, and you will have an unforgettable time. Among the most exciting activities in Dubai is a Desert Safari tour. In the evening, you may take part in an elegant desert safari. During your night safari, you may do dune bashing and star gazing, which are both fantastic activities. There is also the option of going on a day safari. It is awe-inspiring to behold the dawn and sunset over the Arabian desert on clear days. Driving a Range Rover in the desert makes you feel like a king, and it’s a fantastic experience.
- A camel safari will provide you with the same thrills as a camel safari.
- You take pleasure in the thrill of floating through the desert.
- Aside from that, hot air ballooning provides opportunities to see desert animals.
- In addition, Dubai has a thriving nightlife scene in the desert.
- The arts of fire eating, belly dance, and whirling are well-known.
Atlanta Desert Safari Camp and Bedouin Camp are two locations where you may spend the night camping. There’s also the Al Maha Resort Dubai, which is a 5-star hotel. Kebabs and hummus are not enough to complete your Arabian night experience; you must also have some great desserts.
4. Superb Dining Experience
The city of Dubai allows you to sample a variety of cuisines. Kebabs are quite popular in Dubai. Khuzi, Stuffed Camel, Alinazik Kebap, Hummus, Al Machboos, and Shawarma are some of the most well-known dishes in this region. Furthermore, there are several outstanding fine dining establishments in Dubai. Teatro is a restaurant with a theatrical concept. Many visitors come to this restaurant because of the outstanding ambience and kind friendliness provided by the staff. Sushi rolls and mashed potatoes are available for purchase.
- Tomo, a Japanese restaurant on the 17th level, serves a variety of dishes.
- Nobu, another well-known Japanese restaurant in Dubai, is a must-visit.
- Cod with soy sauce is a popular dish in this region.
- Tashas is well-known for its luxurious decor as well as its delectable food.
- Here you may sample kale salad, barley salad, and lobster parmesan, among other things.
- The aristocratic ambience combined with the opulent decor will transport you to another planet.
- Ossiano, an underwater restaurant, should not be missed.
5. Great Heritage Tours
There are several historical sites in Dubai. The history of the Middle-East conflicts of the nineteenth century are told in Al Bithnah Fort. Forts may be found in the Umm Al Quwain Museum as well. The Sharjah Museum of Islamic Civilization is a great place to learn more about the Islamic religion. The Dubai Museum, located within Al Fahidi Fort, is a well-known heritage site in Dubai. A large number of antiques from the early days of Dubai may be found here. The Souq Ad Hadid Archaeology Museum, which houses relics from the Stone, will also wow you with its collection.
In addition, Dubai Old Town will provide you with an insight into the Emirati way of life as well as the local marketplaces.
Packages for Dubai that have been suggested include:
- 3 Nights 4 Days Dubai Tour Itinerary
- 4 Nights 5 Days DubaiAbu Dhabi Tour Packages
- 3 Nights 4 Days Dubai Tour Itinerary
- Itinerary for a 4 night/5 day tour of Dubai
- Itinerary for a 7 night/8 day tour of Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
6. Luxurious Accommodations
A magnificent stay in Dubai would leave you entirely satisfied with your decision. There are a plethora of high-tech accommodations to choose from. Raffles Dubai is one of the most luxurious and cutting-edge hotels in the world. Asian and Egyptian architectural styles are combined in its construction. It has a total of 246 guest rooms and suites, all of which have individual balconies. It also has seven restaurants and bars, as well as a nightclub and a spa facility. The Jumeirah Al Qasr provides a truly regal experience for its guests.
- There are more than 40 exclusive restaurants and bars in the resort.
- The Souk Madinat Jumeirah is a recreation of an old market that is located within the resort.
- There’s also the Burj Al Arab, a 7-star super-deluxe hotel that’s worth a visit.
- The hotel has more than 200 suites, each of which is built of two levels and can accommodate up to four people.
- The hotel’s fine-dining restaurants provide guests with the most memorable dining experiences.
In addition, there are two swimming pools, a bar, and a restaurant on the outside deck area of the hotel. In addition, there are several additional luxurious lodgings in Dubai. Al Maha, The Bulgari Resort Dubai, Armani Hotel, and the Park Hyatt Dubai are just a few examples.
7. Unlimited Adventure
There are several adventurous activities available in Dubai. Skydiving will be an unforgettable experience that will last a lifetime. You leap out of a jet and dive into the sir to take in the breathtaking scenery of Dubai’s environment. At 4,000 meters above sea level, the Palm Islands, the Burj Khalifa, and the desert are captivating. A popular activity in Dubai is also a desert safari, which is a popular attraction. Camel riding is an exhilarating and memorable experience. Furthermore, camping at night to eat wonderful meals and sandboarding are both popular activities.
- You are strapped into your Land Cruiser seat and taken on a roller coaster trip across the dunes.
- The dune buggy trip is yet another exhilarating experience.
- You may also go mountain riding through the Hajar Mountains if you so choose.
- You will get the opportunity to see Hatta Heritage Village and Hatta Fort.
- This location allows you to realize your fantasy of driving on a race track.
- 4,000 feet above sea level, you may take in the breathtaking panoramas of the city below you.
8. The Great Wonderland Palm Islands
The manmade islands of Palm Jumeirah, Palm Jebel Ali, and Deira Island are three of the most well-known in the world. The islands are referred to as the Palm Islands. The Palm Islands are among of the most beautiful spots in Dubai. Every year, tens of thousands of visitors flock to these islands. Out of the three islands, the Palm Jumeirah is the most visited. It is home to a number of well-known luxury resorts. OneOnly the Palm, Atlantis, and The Palm, to name a few examples. This area is home to a large number of good dining establishments.
- Speed boating may be enjoyed at Dubai Marina, while snorkeling can be enjoyed in the Lost Chambers Aquarium.
- In addition, the Riva Beach Club is a great place to unwind.
- The Penthouse, located on the 16th level of the Five Hotel, is a great place to relax with a drink.
- These include the Deira Mall, the Vienna House Deira Beach Resort, and the RIU HotelsResorts, among other things.
9. Spectacular Burj Khalifa
While on vacation in Dubai, you will not be able to miss the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa. The Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, stands 828 meters tall. From the observation booth, you may see some excellent views of the surrounding area. It is within this structure that you will locate the magnificent Armani Hotel Dubai. This is the first hotel to be created by the world-renowned Italian designer Georgio Armani, who is based in Milan. With its stunning decor and world-class services, this hotel provides a one-of-a-kind staycation for its guests.
Mosphere, which serves international cuisine.
In addition, there are about 900 residential flats in this building. In addition, there is a fitness club, a magnificent spa, and four swimming pools on the premises. Overall, the architectural brilliance and aesthetic approach of this location will leave you speechless.
10. Magnificent Cruise
Dubai provides you with the most luxurious cruise experience possible. In Dubai, there are several exquisite cruises to choose from. The majority of the ships are outfitted with amenities such as television, air conditioning, a refrigerator, and restrooms. The Arabian Jewels are a collection of precious stones. India Cruise 7874 offers ships with a lot of space for passengers. This voyage may be taken for a maximum of 18 nights at a time. There are 380 seats available in the restaurant. 7874 A, which is the well-known Indian Ocean Orchid Isles Cruise, is also available.
The bar on every ship has piano music playing in the background, which is a nice touch.
There are also private suites available, each with a minibar.
The “Pearl of Arabia” is a term used to describe a piece of jewelry made of precious stones.
The Indian Ocean Gala Cruise also includes classes in Microsoft, the Internet, and digital photography.
11. Dubai Expo 2020
An influenza epidemic forced the Dubai Expo 2020 to be postponed from October 1, 2021 to March 31, 2022; the event was originally slated for October 1, 2021. Over the course of six months, the Dubai Expo provides visitors with the chance to discover the world, taste the world, and be inspired by the events taking place throughout the world. This event is unlike any other in the world, including over 200 tents and 200 food vendors, as well as dozens of live acts every day of the festival. During the Dubai Expo, more than 60,000 activities will take place in celebration of cultures, inventions, and technological advancements.
- Best Reasons to Visit Bhutan
- Best Places in Bhutan
- Best Places in Indonesia
- Best Places in the Maldives
- Best Places in Sri Lanka
- Best Places in Dubai
- Best Places in Abu Dhabi
- Best Beaches in Thailand
- Best Reasons to Visit Thailand
- Best Historical Sites in Asia
- Best Luxury Resorts in the World
- India Vacation Guide
- Best International Travel Destinations for Indian Families
- Best International Travel Destinations for Indian Couples
- Best International All nationalities are eligible for a 5-year tourist visa in the United Arab Emirates.