Dubai trip cost
- A short search online brought forth a normal price of around $1,100 for a flight from the US to Dubai, but packages with discounts of -$500 when booking flight and hotel at the same time kept popping up during our online search. Also, keep an eye open all year long and be ready for lower prices and greater discounts. When booking a hotel
How much should I budget for a trip to Dubai?
The average price of a 7-day trip to Dubai is $1,498 for a solo traveler, $2,690 for a couple, and $5,044 for a family of 4. Dubai hotels range from $35 to $107 per night with an average of $46, while most vacation rentals will cost $210 to $530 per night for the entire home.
What language do they speak in Dubai?
The official language of the United Arab Emirates is Arabic. Modern Standard Arabic is taught in schools, and most native Emiratis speak a dialect of Gulf Arabic that is generally similar to that spoken in surrounding countries.
Is Dubai worth the trip?
Beautiful, shiny skyscrapers, state of the art buildings and beautiful beaches and sand dunes; fine dining; fabulous all-inclusive accommodation options, shopping at Dubai Mall and adrenaline filled experiences all make Dubai a fantastic tourist destination.
How much does a 4 day trip to Dubai cost?
A Dubai trip of 4 days, covering almost all attractions of this emirate, could cost you around INR 28,000 for one person, with a 3 star hotel and no flights.
How much does a 7 day trip to Dubai cost?
The average cost of a 7-day trip in Dubai is around 1,00,000 to 2,50,000 depending upon the number of travellers, amenities included in the package, and the type of travel they intend to experience (luxury, budget).
How do you say sorry in Dubai?
If you bump into someone, ‘excuse me’ is said like alma’derah and ‘sorry’ is said aesef. ‘Thank you’ is shukran.
How do you say hello in Dubai?
While in Dubai, the most common greetings visitors will come across are marhaba (hello) and maasalaamah (goodbye or with peace). These are considered standard greetings for everyday situations. Ahlan wa sahlan (welcome) is also used in more formal meetings and can be shortened to ahlan to suit most scenarios.
Why you should not visit Dubai?
Due to high surveillance in the city, person-on-person crime isn’t a major issue for travellers, and violent crime is very rare. The main concern here is petty crime, such as pickpocketing, scams, and sexual harassment.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Dubai?
When is the cheapest time to fly to Dubai? The cheapest month to fly to Dubai is usually March 2022.
Can I wear shorts in Dubai?
Local families are often shopping at malls across Dubai. You can dress as casually as you want, as long as it’s appropriate. You can wear shorts in Dubai. Even skirts, if they are at knee length and not shorter than that.
Cost of a Trip to Dubai, AE & the Cheapest Time to Visit Dubai
It costs an average of $1,498 for a seven-day vacation to Dubai for a single traveler, $2,690 for a couple, and $5,044 for a family of four to visit. Dubai hotels range in price from $35 to $107 per night, with an average of $46, while the majority of vacation rentals will cost between $210 and $530 per night for the complete property, depending on the size. The average cost of a round-trip flight to Dubai International Airport (DXB) from anywhere in the globe is between $722 and $1,105 per person for economy class and $2,266 to $3,467 per person for first class.
Costs for an average, budget, and luxury trip are shown below.
The Cheapest Times to Visit Dubai, AE
On average, the following dates will be the most affordable for flying to DXB and staying at a Dubai hotel:
- From January 8th to March 25th
- From August 27th to December 9th
- And from December 9th to January 8th.
Early November is traditionally the most affordable time of year to travel to Dubai for a holiday.
Average Dubai Trip Costs
Approximately $861-$2,286 (or $123-$327 per day) is the average cost for a single individual to visit Dubai for a week. Food, transportation, and sightseeing costs between $26 to $53 per day for a single person’s daily expenses. Flights range from $445 to $961 for economy class. Lodging costs between $39 and $47 per night for a 2- or 3-star hotel room, or between $130 and $159 per night for a 1-bedroom holiday home.
Average Couple’s Trip
Approximately $861 to $2,286 (or $123 to $327 per day) is the average cost for one person to visit Dubai for one week. To cover one person’s daily costs for food, transportation, and sightseeing, the range is $26 to $53 a day. Plane tickets cost from $445 and $961 depending on class of service. Accommodations: A 2- or 3-star hotel room costs $39 to $47 per night, while a 1-bed vacation rental is $130 to $159 per night.
Average Family Vacation
The average cost for four persons to go to Dubai for a week is $2,976-$6,666 ($425-$952 per day), depending on the season. Food, transportation, and sightseeing costs between $104 to $212 per day for four people’s daily living expenditures. Flights range from $1,780 to $3,844 for economy class. Accommodations range from $78 to $94 per night for two 2- or 3-star hotel rooms, or from $208 to $223 per night for a 2-bed vacation rental.
Traveling Cheap to Dubai
What is the cheapest way to travel to Dubai for a vacation? In the case of visitors who are ready to take standby flights, cope with inconvenience, and generally reduce travel expenses, the cheapest journey to Dubai costs around $101 per person per day. Rentals in the $0 to $100 range for an entire home are accessible in around 1% of the rental market, while holiday rentals may be leased for as little as $64 per night. These low-cost rentals must be reserved as soon as possible, and they may not be located in the most desired locations.
Depending on where you reside and whether or not you are able to drive, even more affordable excursions are feasible. More money-saving suggestions might be found by looking at the lowest flight times.
Budget Solo Traveler
The cheapest week-long trip to Dubai for one person costs between $710 and $1,714 (or between $110 and $245 each day). Food, transportation, and sightseeing costs between $13 to $27 per day for a single person’s daily expenses. Flights range from $445 to $961 for economy class. Lodging: A 1-star hotel room costs between $29 and $35 per night, while a 1-bed vacation rental costs between $64 and $94 per night.
Budget Couple’s Trip
The cheapest week-long trip to Dubai for one person costs between $710 and $1,714 (or $110 and $245 a day), according to the Dubai Tourism Authority. Expenses for food, transportation, and sightseeing range from $13 to $27 a day for a single person’s daily needs. Plane tickets cost from $445 and $961 depending on class of service. Lodging costs between $29 and $35 per night for a one-star hotel room or between $64 and $94 per night for a one-bedroom vacation home.
Budget Family Vacation
The cheapest week-long trip to Dubai for four individuals costs between $2,492 and $5,392 (or $356 and $770 each day). Costs for food, transportation, and sightseeing range from $52 to $108 a day for four people’s daily expenses. Flights range from $1,780 to $3,844 for economy class. The cost of two 1-star hotel rooms is from $58 to $70 per night; the cost of a 2-bed vacation rental ranges from $96 to $132 per night. In general, it is simple to go to Dubai on a budget.
The Cost of a Luxury Dubai Trip
Because there is no definitive maximum on the expense of a luxury vacation, our estimations are based on what the majority of visitors to Dubai do.
Luxury Solo Traveler
An individual’s high-end pricing for a week’s visit to Dubai ranges from $1,947 to $9,409 (or $278 to $1,344 per day). Food, transportation, and sightseeing costs between $49 to $95 per day for a single person’s daily expenses. Flights cost between $1,322 and $2,066 in first class. For lodging, expect to pay between $47 and $107 per night for a 4- or 5-star hotel room, or between $530 and $1,113 per night for a preferred vacation rental.
Luxury Couple’s Trip
It costs $3,612-$12,140 ($516-$1,734 per day) for a couple to go to Dubai for a week at the top end of the market. Food, transportation, and sightseeing costs between $98 to $190 per day for two people’s daily living expenditures. Flights cost between $2,644 and $4,132 in first class. For lodging, expect to pay between $47 and $107 per night for a 4- or 5-star hotel room, or between $530 and $1,113 per night for a preferred vacation rental.
Luxury Family Vacation
It costs $7,224-$20,272 ($1,032-$2,896 a day) for four people to visit Dubai for a week at the top end of the market. Food, transportation, and sightseeing costs between $196 to $380 per day for four people’s daily living expenditures. Flights cost between $5,288 and $8,264 in first class. The cost of two 4- or 5-star hotel rooms is from $94 to $214 per night; the cost of a preferred vacation rental ranges from $848 to $1,558 per night.
Dubai Hotel Prices
The cost of living in Dubai is lower than the cost of living in the average metropolis. Hotels are often less costly than vacation rentals on a per-night basis.
Luxury vacation rentals in Dubai are more expensive than in other parts of the world because of the high cost of real estate in the city. It is seen in the graphs below how much a fee might vary based on the sort of experience you are seeking.
Dubai Lodging Cost by Star Status
Compared to other cities, the cost of living in Dubai is cheaper. Hotels are often less expensive than vacation rentals on a per-person basis. As a result of Dubai’s extremely high property costs, luxury holiday rentals are more costly than elsewhere. It is seen in the graphs below how much a fee might vary depending on the sort of experience you are seeking.
Vacation Rental Prices
On the left (y) axis, you can see the percentage of holiday rentals in the pricing range. The bottom (x) axis represents the price range. In Dubai, there is a plentiful supply of holiday rentals to suit a variety of price ranges.
Flight Costs to Dubai
Prices for round-the-world flights range from a high of $1,105 in late December to a low of $722 in early November, based on an average of all flights. The average cost of a flight is $676. Based on millions of flight bookings, these costs have been calculated. As of this writing, our data for Dubai covers 410 origination airports and 194 airline carriers. When compared to other areas, the price variance in this area is on the average. If you fly to Dubai from an airport in the United States such as Savoonga (SVA) in Savoonga, Alaska (the United States) for an average trip fare of $9,251, it will obviously cost a lot more than if you fly to Dubai from an airport in Bahrain such as Bahrain International (BAH) in Manama (Bahrain) for an average fare of $168.
Average Flight Cost by Season
Flight Costs Around the World
Average Flight Cost by Day of Week
Prices on the Day of Departure Prices for the next day In general, Tuesdays are the cheapest days to travel into town, and Tuesdays are the cheapest days to fly back out of town. To view information on the cost of flights from your airport, please visit this page. With a $383 difference between the cheapest and most costly week in Dubai, following our free flight advice and booking in advance may easily save you up to 53 percent on your travel costs there.
Daily Expenses Budget
Daily vacation expenditures are more variable and depend on what you want to accomplish on your trip. Fine dining restaurants with beverages in Dubai can easily cost $200 per person or more, but a normal decent lunch may cost as little as $13 per person in the United States. Taking a private tour can cost up to $403 per day, however self-guided excursions of the outdoor attractions can be done for free. Due to the wide range of costs, suggestions are made based on the cost of living in the area and the averages we have seen for this sort of trip.
Other Dubai Guides
- Deira, United Arab Emirates
- Bur Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Garhoud, United Arab Emirates
- Trade Center, United Arab Emirates
- Al Qusais, United Arab Emirates
- Downtown Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Al Majaz, United Arab Emirates
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Rumailah, United Arab Emirates
- Ajman, United Arab Emirates
Dubai Travel Cost – Average Price of a Vacation to Dubai: Food & Meal Budget, Daily & Weekly Expenses
Do you know how much money you’ll need for your vacation to Dubai? It is recommended that you budget around AED729 ($198) per day for your holiday in Dubai, which is the average daily price based on the expenditures of previous travelers. Travelers in the past have spent an average of AED164 ($45) on meals for one day and AED38 ($10) on local transportation in Abu Dhabi. Aside from that, the average hotel rate in Dubai for a couple is AED998 ($272) per night.
As a result, a one-week trip to Dubai for two individuals will cost on average AED10,202 ($2,778) in total. Every one of these average travel prices has been compiled from the experiences of previous travelers to assist you in creating your own trip budget.
How expensive is Dubai? How much money do I need for Dubai?
What is the approximate cost of a vacation to Dubai? Is Dubai a high-priced destination? The average cost of a vacation to Dubai is broken down by category on this page. All of these Dubai rates have been computed based on the budgets of actual tourists visiting Dubai.
Accommodation Budget in Dubai
Calculated based on feedback from travelers like you The average cost of a night’s lodging in Dubai for a single individual is AED499. The average price of a hotel room in Dubai for two people sharing a regular double-occupancy room is AED998, according to Booking.com.
- Accommodation 1: Hotel or hostel for one personAED499
- Accommodation 1: Typical double-occupancy roomAED998
- Accommodation 2: Hotel or hostel for two peopleAED499
- Accommodation 3: Hotel or hostel for three peopleAED499
- Accommodation 4: Hotel or hostel for four peopleAED499
- Accommodation 5: Hotel or hostel for four peopleAED499
- Accommodation 6: Hotel or hostel for four peopleAED499
- Accommodation 7: Hotel or hostel for four peopleAED499
What is the average cost of a holiday rental in Dubai? Prices vary depending on the location, the date, the size of the space, and the level of luxury desired. See the alternatives listed below.
Transportation Budget in Dubai
Calculated based on feedback from travelers like you
- The cost of a cab journey in Dubai is much higher than the cost of public transportation in the country. In the past, tourists have spent an average of AED38 per person, per day, on local transportation in Dubai
- Transportation 1Taxis, local buses, subway, and other modes of public transit AED38
What is the approximate cost of a vacation to Dubai? It is, of course, dependent on the dates. We recommend Kayak because they can locate the greatest discounts across all airlines, which is why they are our top recommendation. The cost of renting a car in Dubai is determined by the dates you choose, the type of automobile you choose, the location you choose, and your age. It is recommended that you utilize Kayak because they are able to locate the best discounts across all vehicle rental businesses.
These actual expenses were submitted by real travelers and can provide you with an idea of what to expect in terms of prices in Dubai; however, your costs will vary depending on your travel style.
Food Budget in Dubai
Calculated based on feedback from travelers like you
- The cost of food in Dubai varies depending on where you live, but on average it costs AED164 per day. A typical supper in Dubai, based on the spending habits of recent visitors, should cost around AED65 per person while dining out in an establishment. Generally speaking, breakfast is a little less expensive than lunch or supper. The price of food at sit-down restaurants in Dubai is frequently higher than the price of food in fast food restaurants or street food vendors. AED164 for two meals for one day
Prices for food in Dubai are mentioned below in the table below. These actual expenses were submitted by real travelers and can provide you with an idea of what to expect in terms of prices in Dubai; however, your costs will vary depending on your travel style.
- In Dubai Mall, a sumo salad with juice costs AED38
- Lemon mint tea costs AED16
- Coffee cake costs AED24
- A smoothie costs AED20
- Shawarma is AED7.00.
Entertainment Budget in Dubai
Calculated based on feedback from travelers like you
- The cost of entertainment and activities in Dubai is approximately AED56 per person, per day on average, according to the Dubai Tourism Board. These charges include the prices paid for entry tickets to museums and attractions as well as day excursions and other tourist activities. AED56 for entrance tickets, performances, and other entertainment.
Prices for entertainment in Dubai are mentioned below in the table below. These actual expenses were submitted by real travelers and can provide you with an idea of what to expect in terms of prices in Dubai; however, your costs will vary depending on your travel style.
Tips and Handouts Budget in Dubai
Calculated based on feedback from travelers like you
- In Dubai, the average daily rate for Tips and Handouts is AED6.50 (around $6.50). In Dubai, the customary amount for a gratuity is between 5 percent and 15 percent. 1AED6.50 for guides or service providers
- 2AED6.50 for tourists.
Alcohol Budget in Dubai
Calculated based on feedback from travelers like you
- In Dubai, the typical consumer spends around AED66 per day on alcoholic beverages, according to statistics. The more money you spend on booze, the more likely it is that you will have more pleasure despite your greater spending budget. AED66 for two drinks on one day of alcohol
Prices for alcoholic beverages in Dubai are mentioned in the table below. These actual expenses were submitted by real travelers and can provide you with an idea of what to expect in terms of prices in Dubai; however, your costs will vary depending on your travel style.
Water Budget in Dubai
Calculated based on feedback from travelers like you
- In Dubai, residents spend an average of AED3.62 per day on bottled water, according to statistics. Drinking public water in Dubai is regarded to be completely safe. Water 2 Bottled water for a day (AED3.62 per liter)
Dubai On a Budget
Dubai Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have a firsthand look into the lifestyles of the affluent and famous? There isn’t a more upmarket vacation location in the world than Dubai. It is, without a doubt, the best place in the world for shopping, partying, sunbathing, exquisite eating, and the most lavish of luxurious experiences. As the most modern and advanced of the seven emirates in the United Arab Emirates, this region has enjoyed an incredible economic growth as well as a significant increase in tourist arrivals and spending.
- The climate in the area is classified as subtropical.
- Also bear in mind that their weekend is from Thursday to Saturday, not Sunday to Monday.
- Remember to conduct thorough research.
- They adhere to rigorous sharia regulations, so make sure to show them the utmost respect.
For example, do not eat in public during Ramadan, do not criticize the royal family, and do not express affection in public throughout this month. It is possible to spend a month in jail simply for losing your anger.
There is never a shortage of things to see and do in this large and gorgeous city. The Dubai Museum is a great place to start your journey if you have the opportunity. You’ll learn about the socioeconomic history of the United Arab Emirates and develop an appreciation for the rich culture and tradition of the city while you’re in this place. The al-Fahidi Fort and the rapid transformation of the city from a modest pearling hamlet to a busy metropolis will be seen as you go through the museum’s exhibit halls.
- There are just a few mosques in the city that are available to non-Muslim tourists, but this is the largest and one of the most important.
- Return to the mosque later in the evening for a beautiful picture of the mosque illuminated at night.
- It’s a breathtaking experience.
- Remember to secure your tickets for the observation deck on the 124th level well in advance if you want to take in the view from the 124th floor observation deck.
- With classical and Arabic music playing in the background, the world’s largest dancing fountain performs many presentations a day.
- These three manmade islands are the largest man-made structures on the planet.
- With so much to see and do, Dubai is a destination that caters to visitors of all interests.
Dubai is organized into 11 districts, with certain regions attracting more tourists than others. The city is divided into 11 districts. The Jumeirah neighborhood is the most popular location for beachgoers in the city. The beach is conveniently located and easily accessible in this neighborhood. Downtown Dubai is located in the heart of “New Dubai,” and it is home to the world’s largest mall, the Dubai Fountain, and the world’s tallest structure, the Burj Khalifa, which is the world’s tallest building.
Consider a recreational activity you’d want to participate in, and Dubai can make it a reality. In addition to hiking and biking, Dune Bashing, a sort of off-roading on sand dunes, has become more popular. For those who want to experience the excitement of this magnificent outdoor sport, several locations will hire 4×4 safari Jeeps, sand boards, quad bikes, and dune buggies. Take a trip to the Global Village if you’re in Dubai between late November and late February, and you won’t be disappointed.
Each nation gets its own pavilion, complete with reproductions of its most renowned locations, and because this is Dubai, there is usually a lottery with prizes like as vehicles and gold bars, among other things.
A national skiing center, complete with actual snow, can be found within the Mall of the Emirates complex.
As a result of all of the activities planned, as well as the cultural differences, you may be wondering what you should pack and what to dress (particularly if you are a woman). Here’s a nice packing list for Dubai, as well as an explanation of what to dress when you’re there.
Food and Dining
Almost every meal you desire may be found in Dubai due to the diversity of the tourist business. Two of the most prevalent dishes you’ll come across are Shawarma and Falafel, which can be found almost anywhere. The Shawarma is the Arabic counterpart of a burger; the meat is roasted on a skewer and then chopped into tiny strips before being wrapped in pita bread and served with veggies and salad dressing.
Despite the fact that Dubai has a highly dependable and robust public transportation system – which includes a metro system, Dubai trams, and buses – a large portion of the city still depends significantly on personal automobiles. The most of the time, you’ll wind up taking cabs everywhere. No matter what method of transportation you choose, you’ll want to consider purchasing a Nol Card. This prepaid debit card may be used to pay for public transportation, such as metro trams, buses, waterbuses, paid parking, and taxis, among others.
More information about where to stay in Dubai and the top hotels can be found here. You’re looking for a hostel in Delhi or Goa, right? Are you planning a trip to Kathmandu or looking for a place to stay in Tel Aviv? 1Average of categories calculated on a per-item basis. On a daily basis, the categories were averaged out to arrive at this result. For example, the Food 2daily average represents the sum of all meals consumed during the day, whereas Entertainment 1 represents the sum of each individual transaction.
$899* 7 Day Dubai Vacation Including Airfare
7-day Dubai package includes accommodations, flights, transfers, and a city tour, as well as daily breakfast – starting at $899* when you use codeTZDBP170Promo. The following dates are valid for departures: September 2019 – April 2020 Alternatively, you might choose the 7-day Dubai Special (Houston Special) which starts at $999*.
Dubai, located on the shores of the glittering Persian Gulf, is a city of remarkable riches and diversity, and it is considered to be one of the most diversified cities on the planet. Explore the old world beauty as well as the spectacular contemporary skyline on this tour. Set out on a sightseeing trip of Dubai, which will take you to the man-made island of Jumeirah Palm as well as the world-famous Burj Al Arab Hotel. Perhaps take a trip to the top of the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest structure, and take in the stunning panoramic views of the city, the Persian Gulf, and the surrounding desert.
Optional excursions include a stroll along the seashore, shopping at the Dubai Mall of the Emirates, and a visit to Sharjah, known as the Islamic Cultural Capital of the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Finally, take advantage of the chance to spend a whole day in Abu Dhabi. Enjoy guided tours of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and the Heritage Village, where you may travel back in time to learn about life in the United Arab Emirates before oil was found, among other things.
- Round-trip flights are available. New York-Dubai and Dubai-New York are two of the most popular routes. There are other departure cities available
- Taxes and fuel fees levied by airlines
- 5 nights’ hotel accommodations at a hotel of your choice
- Hotel porterage
- Airport transfers
- Hotel taxes, fees, and service charges, including the Dubai tourism levy
- And other fees and charges. Breakfast is served every day. Tour of the city of Dubai
- Availability of English-speaking tour guides on optional excursions
based on departures from New York
How to Book
If you book before September 6, 2019, you will save $170 per person off our usual rate. The cheapest price represents a $170 special discount. Existing bookings are not eligible for this promotion, and airfare is necessary. Use the special codeTZDBP170 at the time of booking to take advantage of the discounted discounts. To make a reservation, please use the form above or call 800-682-3333 to talk with one of our reservation professionals. * Optional tours and gratuities are not included in the price of the package, if they are available.
Is Dubai Expensive & How Much Money Do You Need to Visit
Are you thinking of taking a vacation to Dubai but aren’t sure how much it would cost? Is it costly to travel to Dubai? For a trip to Dubai, how much money do you really need to bring with you? Some of your questions should be answered by this article! Dubai is, without a doubt, not inexpensive, but – as is true elsewhere in the world – the cost is determined by the choices you make. The most expensive expenses are, without a doubt, the airline and the accommodation, followed by a few activities and excursion trips.
In this post, we will provide some instances of how much everything costs in Dubai and how expensive it is for visitors to travel to Dubai.
Find out for yourself!
What does a flight to Dubai cost?
Price ranges for return flights from Western Europe to Dubai range between 300-400EUR, depending on the trip time and how far in advance you book. MomondoorKayak, for example, is a search engine that may help you locate the most affordable flights.
How expensive are Dubai hotels?
In Dubai, you’ll discover some of the world’s most costly hotels, but there are also lots of more cheap alternatives to choose from as well. The lowest accommodation for two people at the Burj Al Arab would set you back about 2.000EUR every night, yet you can stay for a week for the same amount in’regular’ hotels in Dubai. Alternatively, there are a variety of more budget-friendly options to choose from. The cost of a hotel room in Dubai is significantly dependent on the type of hotel you pick, its location, the number of people staying in the room, the time of year you go, and other factors.
- Checking websites like as Booking.com can provide you with an accurate estimate of the cost of accommodations in Dubai very quickly.
- TIP: You can compare hotels and short-term rental options in Dubai by referring to the map provided below.
- Take a look at it!
- It’s important to remember that the costs for Dubai accommodations that you see on the internet do not include municipal taxes and levies.
- Our hotel experience: We stayed at the DoubleTree by Hilton Jumeirah Beach hotel in Abu Dhabi.
It’s an excellent choice for large families searching for a wonderful value for money in a fantastic location. Read the full review of the DoubleTree by Hilton Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai by clicking on the link below.
Is food expensive in Dubai and how much to budget for restaurants?
Food and restaurants in Dubai are available in a wide range of pricing ranges, just like everything else in the city. Due to the fact that we travel with small children, we often avoid the most romantic expensive restaurants, therefore I am unable to remark on such. We also avoided fast food restaurants such as KFC and McDonald’s. We ate most of our meals at eateries along The Walk or in one of the shopping centers. The cost of lunch or supper ranged from 240 to 500 AED (60 to 125 EUR) for two adults and three children, depending on where we went.
The costs at the hotel restaurants are typically significantly higher than the pricing at the eateries in town.
The rates of hotels and restaurants in Dubai are quite variable.
Examples of the average Dubai restaurant prices
- The following prices are for soft drinks: 15-18 AED (4-4,5 EUR)
- Smoothies and shakes: 24-30 AED (6-8 EUR)
- Children’s menu (which often includes a drink) 25-40 AED (6-10 EUR)
- Appetizers and desserts: 20-40 AED (5-10 EUR)
- Sandwiches and burgers 35-55 AED (9-14 EUR)
- Main dishes 40-100 AED (approximately) (10-25 EUR). Generally speaking, local cuisine is less expensive
- For example, a delicious lamb meal may be had for 40AED (10EUR), but a decent steak can easily cost 150AED (38EUR).
There was a little grocery near our hotel, The Walk, and the costs of food there were pretty comparable to those in Western Europe.
How much does alcohol cost in Dubai?
My understanding of the cost of alcohol in Dubai is limited at this time. It wasn’t until we bought two strawberry daiquiris at the pool bar of our hotel that we had a drink. It was a happy hour pricing of 50AED (12 EUR) for two drinks, which was really reasonable. Our favorite non-alcoholic drinks, fresh fruit smoothies, and shakes were the ones we chose, and I can definitely suggest them all!
How expensive is a metro or taxi in Dubai?
In Dubai, public transportation, such as the metro or taxis, is quite affordable. There is more thorough information on Dubai public transportation and costs available on this page.
What about tax-free shopping in Dubaihow expensive is clothing or electronics?
The shopping malls in Dubai are among the largest in the world, with a wide range of brands to suit any budget, from H M, Zara, and GAP to Chanel, Dior, and Louis Vuitton. We discovered that most costs in Dubai are far more than those in Europe, including apparel, gadgets, and toys. As a result, Dubai is probably not the ideal place to go shopping with your girlfriends on a weekend away from work.
How much do excursions and activities cost in Dubai and how to save money?
Some of Dubai’s attractions are entirely free or extremely inexpensive. Some others can cost as much as a month’s pay on average. The majority of day trips and popular excursions in Dubai will cost you between 50 and 150 EUR, depending on the time, activity, and party size, among other factors, It’s a good idea to schedule your Dubai excursions in advance in order to get the greatest pricing and availability. Here is a list of some of the greatest tours available in Dubai, compiled by us. TIP: Getting a Dubai Unlimited Pass, which gives you access to over 45 featured activities and experiences over the course of three or five consecutive calendar days, is one of the most cost-effective methods to save money on tourist attractions in Dubai.
We’ve compiled some practical suggestions based on our own personal experiences to assist you have a better sense of what to anticipate when participating in Dubai’s most popular activities and save money. Take a look at what follows! ALSO READ: The Best Free and Low-Cost Things to Do in Dubai
How expensive are Dubai’s water parks and how to book with a discount?
The most costly activity we participated in was a day at theAquaventure waterpark in Atlantis, The Palm in the Bahamas. It is now possible to purchase the most affordable online ticket for 320 AED (80 EUR) for adults and 260 AED (65 EUR) for children under 1,2m in height (4 feet). If you do not purchase your tickets in advance, you will almost certainly spend at least 15-20 EUR/person more than you would otherwise. GetYourGuide is now offering a reasonably priced package that includes Aquaventure as well as the Lost Chamber Aquarium.
- A locker will cost you an additional 10-20 EUR, and you will need the one that costs 20 EUR in order to put a regular-sized rucksack in the space provided.
- In the park, food and beverages are fairly costly, but they are on pace with similar establishments in Europe (count 5 EUR for tiny fries and 4 EUR for a drink), and you are only permitted to carry one bottle of water per person with you.
- RECOMMENDATION:If you want to spend several days at the Aquaventure water park, consider staying at the Atlantis hotel.
- This may be a really excellent price for a family of three or four individuals staying in a single room during a less busy time of year.
- When you consider that admission to the water park alone costs over 240 EUR for a family of four, this is an incredible offer!
- There is a children’s play section with water slides, and they are welcome to accompany you on the Lazy River as well as the main pool.
- You may swim with dolphins, feed the fish, and take selfies with sea lions, among other activities.
- Whatever you pick, keep in mind that if you book long in advance, the price will be significantly lower.
How expensive is to visit ‘At The Top’ in Burj Khalifa
Another must-do in Dubai is to climb to the top of the Burj Khalifa, which is the world’s tallest structure. The cheapest regular ticket to the 124th and 125th levels starts at around 35 EUR. If you want to visit at sunset, expect to spend almost three times the normal fee, and expect to pay three times the normal price if you don’t want to wait in line. A minimum of 95 EUR per person will be charged for access to the Sky level (148th floor). We arrived around 6.30 p.m., just after sunset, and were treated to spectacular views of Dubai at night.
The wait time to get on the elevator was no more than 15 minutes, so I don’t see why you would want to pay three times the fee for rapid access to the elevator.
The price of a ticket to the Burj Khalifa is the same at the counter as it is online, however if you don’t book in advance, there is a good risk that you will not be able to get a ticket at certain times.
If you haven’t made a reservation, consider going early in the morning or late in the evening when it’s less crowded. At night, the Dubai Fountain Show may be seen from the Burj Khalifa.
Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
There is a hefty admission cost to theDubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, with prices beginning at around 35 EUR per person. TIP: If you wish to see the aquarium as well as the Burj Khalifa, it is recommended that you purchase a combined ticket that includes both attractions. To be aware of:Dubai Mall becomes really crowded in the afternoon, and the queue to enter the aquarium became extremely lengthy after 2 PM, so wake up early and visit the aquarium the first thing in the morning. Alternatively, you may take in the view of this massive aquarium from the Mall for free and save your money for something else.
Dubai Marina Dinner Cruise: our experience
A dinner cruise on the Dubai Dhow is one of the most popular excursions in the city. There are several businesses that operate the boats, so you will have a wide variety of choices. When our New Year’s Eve cruise was canceled without explanation, we were offered another one two hours later that same evening at ten (!) times the price instead, which we declined. You will be able to witness the fireworks that they promised! To see the fireworks from the boat would cost me 1500 EUR, which is a lot more money than I am ready to spend.
- This is typical of Dubai: if there is a demand, the supply and pricing are adjusted accordingly.
- We immediately went on the internet and discovered another business that offered the trip at the standard price, and we had a wonderful time on the cruise.
- We spent 420 AED (105 EUR) for a dinner cruise for the five of us, which was almost the same price as a supper at a restaurant on its own.
- We thought this cruise to be quite worthwhile while in Dubai.
- You will at the very least receive your money back, and they will almost always find an alternative for you if something goes wrong.
- Tango performance in Dubai by Tanoura dancers The information provided in this review of Dubai costs should assist you in better preparing for your trip and avoiding unpleasant shocks for your pocketbook while in Dubai.
If there is one piece of advice I can give you when it comes to saving money on your vacation to Dubai, it is to do your homework and book as much as you can in advance. Dubai is not inexpensive, but with a little forethought, you can keep your travel expenses to a minimum.
Some often asked questions concerning how costly Dubai is for tourists, along with our succinct responses to them, are included below: Is it costly to travel to Dubai? Visiting Dubai may be as expensive or as inexpensive as you like, and so much is dependent on your decisions and preferences. In general, Dubai’s costs are comparable to those in other major cities throughout the world. Accommodation and tours may be pretty pricey, but there is so much variety that you can tailor your trip to be more budget-friendly if you so want.
- Is food and drink in Dubai prohibitively expensive?
- There are low-cost eateries, major restaurant chains, and expensive restaurants to choose from in the area.
- What is the average cost of a dinner in Dubai?
- Sandwiches and burgers range in price from 35 to 55 AED (9-14 EUR).
- The exceptions to this rule range from inexpensive street food stalls to upmarket restaurants, to name a few.
- Is it legal to consume alcoholic beverages in Dubai?
- Alcohol, on the other hand, may only be purchased and consumed in licensed establishments such as hotels, restaurants, and nightclubs.
- Check out our hand-picked list of the greatest Dubai excursions and activities that you just must not miss out on while you’re here!
More ideas and information about visiting Dubai may be found at: Families should consider the following: Things to Do in Dubai with Children How to get about in Dubai Using Public Transportation to Get Around Dubai Interesting facts about Dubai to know: Dubai Facts You Should Know If you found this page to be valuable, please remember to bookmark it and share it with your social media contacts.
Save this image to your Pinterest board!
Dubai Vacation Packages 2022 – Travelocity
Prior to the increase, the price of Al Ras was $1,543, and the price is currently $1,105 per personper person. The dates are April 23 – April 25 and include a roundtrip airfare. From Atlanta (ATL) to Dubai (DXB) (DXB) This hotel has a full-service spa, two restaurants, and an outdoor pool among its many amenities.
Are you traveling for work? Take advantage of the eight meeting rooms, 24-hour business center, and airport shuttle service available at this hotel. Enjoy a lunch at one of the two coffee shops/cafés, as well as complimentary amenities such as valet parking and WiFi in public areas.
Barsha Heights is a neighborhood in the city of Barsha. Before, the price per person was $1,500; today it is $1,081 per person. April 23 – April 25Round-trip flight from Atlanta (ATL) to Dubai (DXB) is included (DXB) This hotel has an outdoor pool, a gym, and a restaurant on the premises. Are you traveling for work? You can take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and complimentary valet parking at this property. There’s also a coffee shop, a patio, and speedy check-in available for guests.
From Atlanta (ATL) to Dubai (DXB) on March 25-27, a roundtrip non-stop flight is included (DXB) An outdoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and a restaurant are available at this property.
In addition, a computer station, dry cleaning, and baggage storage are available to guests.
Grand Hyatt Dubai
Bur Dubai is a district in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The previous price was $1,587; the current price is $1,156 per person per person. The dates are April 23 – April 25 and include a roundtrip airfare. From Atlanta (ATL) to Dubai (DXB) (DXB) This non-smoking hotel has a full-service spa, a nightclub, and 14 different dining establishments. With a children’s club and a children’s pool, there’s something for everyone, and families will appreciate the onsite laundry facilities. Take use of the four outdoor pools as well as complimentary amenities like as valet parking and free WiFi.
Leva Hotel and Suites, Mazaya Centre
The previous price was $1,538, and the current price is $1,125 per person per person. 23rd – 25th of April A round-trip flight from Atlanta (ATL) to Dubai (DXB) is included (DXB) An outdoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and a restaurant are available at this property. Are you traveling for work? The 24-hour business center, complimentary WiFi in public areas, and complimentary valet parking are all available to you. Take use of the rooftop terrace as well as other amenities such as self-parking and a complimentary beach shuttle.
How much does it cost to travel to Dubai?
Some of our links are affiliate links, which means that if you purchase a service or product through one of our links, we will receive a commission. There will be no further charge to you as a result of this. Please refer to our Privacy Statement for more information. Dubai’s sunset is a sight to see. The nomadic lifestyle is enjoyable, intriguing, and thrilling all over the world. You may rest confident that it is everything but monotonous. While traveling allows you to be liberated from inside, it also allows you to become more adaptable to any scenario that may arise.
- Throughout my exploration of Dubai, I hope to share with you how much it costs to travel there, how to stretch your money farther, and how to take advantage of all of the excellent things to do in Dubai while doing so.
- It is hardly a paradise, but it is a fantastic spot to visit for travelers, even if they are on a tight budget.
- First and first, before discussing how much it costs to go to Dubai, it is necessary to have a basic understanding of the city.
- Every year, millions of tourists from all around the world visit the city, bringing millions of dollars into the economy.
- However, what is astonishing is that the emirate has remained firmly attached to its roots, with every person adhering to the laws and regulations in order to live peacefully in the emirate.
- It is true that the Dubai Police Department travels in luxurious vehicles, and the fleet includes Bentley, Ferrari, Audi R8, Lamborghini, Mercedes Benz and Brabus to mention a few of the most luxurious automobiles available.
Seeing is believing, and renting a sports vehicle in Dubai will give you the opportunity to experience the excitement for yourself. Safari in the Desert
How much does it cost to travel to Dubai?
Emirati Dirhams (AED) are the currency in use in Dubai, and one AED is equal to $27. If you’re not visiting the emirate during the world-renowned Dubai Shopping Festival, getting to Dubai is not a particularly expensive endeavor. Booking in advance, on the other hand, will ensure that you get the greatest pricing. Accommodation in Dubai is no exception to this rule. Those seeking for affordable package tours might check out Rayna Tours or GetYourGuide, which both provide competitive prices and excellent service.
- Landing in Sharjah rather than Dubai is a considerably more cost-effective choice because the driving distance between the two magnificent emirates is just about 20 kilometers.
- Use Kiwi.com or Skyscanner to locate the most affordable flights to Dubai.
- It seems like everything in Dubai is larger than life.
- The people of Dubai, who are well-known for their warmth, are ready to assist you, and English is widely spoken throughout the city.
- Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, and other Asians constitute a significant proportion of the city’s population.
- I’ve witnessed Emiratis displaying their pet tigers from the vantage point of their supercars, as well as low-wage Asian laborers eating at roadside cafes for less than 4AED each meal.
How much does public transportation cost in Dubai?
Using the metro rail system, you may travel quickly and efficiently around the city. Using these autonomous metro trains, you may travel the length and width of Dubai in the shortest amount of time at the lowest possible cost. In order to travel by metro, you must first obtain a NOI card. It is not possible to travel with cash. There are several different types of tickets available. You may purchase a red ticket for AED1 and use it for up to ten trips or five day tickets for a cost of AED1. Road transportation– Taxis are more frequent, although they are more expensive than buses.
- Visitors to Dubai may take advantage of a number of exclusive bus trips that are only available to them.
- The buses, which are mostly used by low-income people, are well-maintained, clean, and well-equipped with air conditioning.
- More information about bus routes and pricing may be found on the website.
- The monorail has just two stations: Gateway Towers and Atlantis Aquaventure Park, with a round-trip fare of around 25 AED.
Abra rides are available in both Arabic and English. If you wish to charter an Abra, the fee is Dhs100 per hour. The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world.
How much is the cost of accommodation in Dubai?
It is entirely up to you whether or not to live in Dubai. Dubai offers a diverse assortment of budget accommodations, ranging from the pinnacle of luxury to more affordable alternatives. Finding dorms might be a little challenging at times. Teenage hostels are the next best alternative for those on a tight financial budget, but their availability is restricted as well. Hotels in Dubai are available for as little as $25 per night. If you don’t mind going by metro in Dubai, you have the option of staying in hotels that are located outside of the city center.
- There is no upper limit to the amount of urban accommodation available in Dubai.
- A standard urban hotel room will cost anywhere between $35 and $50 per night, and will include Wi-Fi, a pleasant air-conditioned room, and amenities.
- The ResidenceSpa is located in One and Only.
- Raffles Dubaiprovides excellent value for money, with rooms starting at USD 188 per night.
- If you want to locate the best hotels in Dubai, conduct your homework and make your reservations through Agoda or Booking.com.
Check the best hotel rates in Dubai!
Booking.com Spices are available in Dubai.
How much does food cost in Dubai?
It is necessary for you to be a foodie and willing to eat everything and anything (I mean eatable street food) if you want to save money on your food expenses. Aside from the fact that Dubai is a foodie’s paradise, practically every famous cuisine in the world can be found here, including Japanese, Chinese, Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Arabic, Emirati, Portuguese, European, Thai, and the list goes on, Dubai also boasts immaculate service. Dubai boasts an enormous selection of restaurants and cafes that appeal to people of all socioeconomic backgrounds.
Generally speaking, the typical cost of a full lunch in a budget restaurant will be between $4 and $9 dollars.
Food tips in Dubai:
- When it comes to food hygiene and quality, Dubai is a rather safe city
- But, if you’re eating at a roadside diner, you should inspect the stall thoroughly for cleanliness. According to World Health Organization guidelines, the water in Dubai is safe to drink. As a result, there is no need to purchase expensive mineral water bottles. You can drink water straight from the tap without becoming ill
- Tipping waiters is entirely optional and is not required. It is particularly useful in the fine dining industry, where tipping might amount to 10-20 percent of the whole cost.
Dubai Marina is a waterfront development in Dubai.
How much will you spend on attractions in Dubai?
Dubai is a tourism destination in every sense of the word. Every tourist attraction is designed to provide a positive experience for its guests. Dubai, a world-class metropolis that serves as a model for resource channelization, is a living example of intelligent resource allocation. It’s hard to imagine how else to define the international entertainment center that was once little more than a modest Bedouin fishing town barely four decades ago. Among the many world-renowned and truly magnificent attractions are the world’s tallest building, Burj Khalifa (which is three times higher than the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
- The majority of these attractions are affordable, if not completely free.
- Ticket prices for the observation decks on the 124th and 148th floors of the Burj Khalifa range from $35 to $40.
- One of the most popular places to visit in Dubai is the Miracle Garden, which is the world’s largest natural flower garden with over 45 million blooms displayed in lovely patterns and designs.
- The Dubai Museum is one of the top museums in the Middle East, and it is located in Dubai.
- Ticket costs are as low as 3AED, which is less than $1.
Below are some of the most popular tours in Dubai: Many attractions, such as the Dubai Fountain, the Dubai Mall, and the Dubai Aquarium, are free to visit, while others, such as the Dubai Dolphinarium, the Dubai Global Village, Ski Dubai, and others, are fee-based, but every penny spent is well worth it.
How much does nightlife cost in Dubai?
Alcohol is essential for every city to have a vibrant nightlife, but in Dubai, there are various limits on the use of alcoholic beverages. Not only do you need a valid license to sell alcohol, but you also need a valid license to consume it. Yes, Emirati nationals are required to get a license in order to purchase liquor, even if they want to consume in their own homes. In keeping with the city’s cosmopolitan background, its nightlife is centered on high-end clubs where booze and dancing are in full flow, especially on weekends.
Almost every month, a well-known DJ performs in one of these establishments.
Hands-on tips for a smooth trip to Dubai
- Dubai is extremely hot and humid. In spite of the fact that practically every tourist attraction in the city is air-conditioned, the desert metropolis can be quite oppressive during the hot summer months. Do not forget to pack hats and caps, as well as long-sleeved clothing and plenty of sunscreen lotions.
- When traveling in Dubai, you do not need to bring your laptop with you. With the aid of Cloud solutions from CloudDesktopOnline and CloudAppsPortal, you can access your desktop and online files from any location, using any device of your choice.
- While traveling in Dubai, you do not need to bring your laptop with you. Using Cloud solutions from CloudDesktopOnline and CloudAppsPortal, you may access your desktop and online files from any location, using any device of your choosing.
- Remember that famous towns like Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, and Ras Al Khaimah are all within a few hours’ drive of Dubai, so plan sure you have enough bandwidth to take advantage of these attractions as well.
- While in Dubai, don’t forget to spend an evening at the Sheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding, which is located at the Sheikh Mohammed Centre (SMCCU). Your perception of Islamic culture and religion will be drastically altered as a result of your engagement.
- The visa restrictions for Dubai are subject to change, but for the time being, you may obtain a visa on arrival for up to 30 days without paying a fee. The free visa on arrival regulation applies to the vast majority of countries, with the exception of a handful. The list of countries is easily accessible on the internet
- Keep an eye out for fantastic happy hour meals and eat as much as you like for lunches if you want to save money on food without losing your enormous appetite.
- If you intend to remain for a longer period of time, consider this 7-day schedule for Dubai.
Would you want to read a guide regarding Dubai travel costs? Save it to your Pinterest board for later! Neha Singh is the author of this piece. She is a postgraduate in mass communication who enjoys life to the fullest. Neha writes about her travel adventures on theDubai Wikiablog, which she founded. Traveling is highly important to her, and writing came to her rather effortlessly as well. She is an ardent trekker and explorer who frequently takes time away from her hectic life to go climbing.
Her lifelong dream is to go to as many different locations as she possibly can.
The Burj Khalifa, designed by Neha Singh, is at the top of the world.
Ole Bendik Kvisberg’s Dubai Marina is a work of art.