Dubaicoin is currently available for purchase on the following exchanges – HitBTC and Cryptopia. However, DubaiCoin is a fairly new cryptocurrency, and investors have been advised to research its legitimacy before choosing to invest in such a brand new project.
Can you buy Dubai Coin on Coinbase?
DubaiCoin is not supported by Coinbase.
Is Dubai Coin on Binance?
Binance believes that Dubai’s new agenda would help the world economy grow. With this deal, Binance became one of the first cryptocurrency exchanges to join the DWTCA’s new crypto centre.
Is cryptocurrency legal in Dubai?
Are any cryptocurrencies banned in UAE? “Even the Central Bank of the UAE does not recognize cryptocurrencies as a legal tender. However, they can be traded on various crypto exchange platforms available as there is no prohibition against crypto assets in the UAE,” said Valecha.
How can I buy ethereum in UAE?
Buying Ethereum in UAE is legal, safe and simple, but you need to choose the right broker or cryptocurrency exchange. The most common way to buy Ethereum is to find an exchange, set up a trading account, deposit funds, buy Ethereum and store it in a e-wallet.
Is Coinbase available in UAE?
Coinbase is currently not available for UAE and Saudi users. 6
Is Binance cheaper than Coinbase?
Although U.S.-based users will pay slightly more on Binance.US, it’s still much cheaper than using Coinbase. On average, you’ll pay 0.50% per Coinbase transaction plus extra convenience charges based on your payment method, so you might pay up to 4% per transaction.
Where can I buy XRP?
XRP can be purchased on various exchanges such as Bitstamp, Kraken, and GateHub. Several U.S. exchanges delisted or temporarily halted XRP trading after the Securities and Exchange Commission launched enforcement actions against Ripple.
Is crypto mining legal in UAE?
Providers who wish to offer crypto assets within the UAE must be licensed by the SCA. As a part of that process, applicants must demonstrate strict compliance with UAE’s anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing laws, cyber security compliance standards and data protection regulations.
How can I buy crypto in UAE?
How to Buy Bitcoin in UAE – Quick Steps
- Step 1: Join eToro – You will first need to register an account with eToro.
- Step 2: Deposit Funds – The next step is to deposit some funds.
- Step 3: Search for Bitcoin – By entering ‘BTC’ into the search box, Bitcoin will appear.
How can I buy Bitcoin in Dubai?
How To Buy Bitcoin In UAE And Dubai
- Open a Trading Account with a Broker or Cryptocurrency Exchange.
- Upload Your ID.
- Deposit Money to your trading account or crypto wallet.
- Buy Bitcoin.
- Store Bitcoin in your e-wallet.
Is ethereum legal in UAE?
As of today, there is no crypto law in the UAE.
Can we buy Dubai coin?
As of now, DubaiCoin is not available on any major exchanges. Interested investors who are looking to buy DubaiCoin will have to do so by exchanging it for Bitcoin or Binance Coin at exchanges where DubaiCoin is available.
How can I sell my Dubai coins?
To sell DubaiCoin-DBIX, simply follow these steps:
- Sign up on an altcoin exchange and fund your account with DubaiCoin-DBIX or load DubaiCoin-DBIX into a Bitcoin ATM.
- Sell DubaiCoin-DBIX for Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Can I buy DBIX in Binance?
Now, let me show you how to purchase DubaiCoin (DBIX) using your investment from Binance. However, not every crypto can be traded in Binance we need to transfer our coins to an exchange that DubaiCoin (DBIX) can be traded.
How to Buy DBIX – Coinsquare
Despite the fact that DubaiCoin-DBIX is not the most well-known cryptocurrency, it has a significant following. Consider the price change between DubaiCoin-DBIX and Bitcoin. You may notice that the price change is significantly different. If you’re interested in learning more about the price of DubaiCoin-DBIX, visit their CoinMarketCap website. On CoinMarketCap, you can view the current exchange rate between DBIX and BTC, also known as Bitcoin. Based on mining efforts through theProof of Workminers, there is a maximum supply of 2,232,901DBIX that will ever be available in the future.
Don’t be concerned; for most significant cryptocurrencies, this is likely several decades down the road.
All of these aspects, as well as more general market conditions, influence cryptocurrency values, which is important information to have when purchasing DubaiCoin-DBIX / DBIX.
This individual or group of individuals is unknown, however they are credited for introducing the world to the blockchain technology system that we use today.
Influential individuals such as Vitalik Buterin, the inventor of Ethereum and Ether, introduced concepts such as smart contracts, which cleared the road for cloud mining to become a reality.
How to buy DubaiCoin? Know more about the recently launched Dubai Coin cryptocurrency
DubaiCoin, a new cryptocurrency that was recently introduced, is a good example of this. Since its inception, DubaiCoin has gained considerable traction, with its value increasing by more than 1000 percent in just 24 hours after it was first offered to the market. DubaiCoin is a cryptocurrency that was created on a public exchange and is presently available on a limited number of cryptocurrency exchanges. Continue reading to learn more about DubaiCoin, including what it is and how to purchase it.
How to buy DubaiCoin?
At this time, DubaiCoin is not accessible on any major cryptocurrency exchanges. The only way for interested investors to purchase DubaiCoin will be to trade it for Bitcoin or Binance Coin on one of the cryptocurrency exchanges where DubaiCoin is currently accessible. Currently, Dubaicoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Cryptopia, as at the time of writing this article.
DubaiCoin, on the other hand, is a very new cryptocurrency, and investors are recommended to conduct due diligence on the coin’s authenticity before deciding to participate in such a brand new project.
How and where to buy DubaiCoin?
Arabianchain Technology, a business headquartered in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), has introduced a cryptocurrency called DubaiCoin. Founded in 2013, DubaiCoin is the first publicly traded blockchain-based cryptocurrency in the Arabic-speaking world, according to the business. According to Crypto.com, the cryptocurrency was trading at roughly $0.17 at the time of its introduction, and the price of DubaiCoin soared from $0.17 to $1.13 in a matter of 24 hours. It was announced in a press release by Arabianchain Technology, the company responsible for the creation of the coin, that Dubai Coin will be used to pay for a variety of goods, services and experiences both in-store and online, with the clear intention of the coin being used in place of traditional bank-backed currencies.
- An official Dubai authority, on the other hand, has denied this allegation, stating in a Tweet that the Dubai Coin was never approved by any official Dubai entity.
- As far as we can tell, Dubai Coin is not an official cryptocurrency endorsed by the government of Dubai.
- The cryptocurrency known as Dubai Coin was never authorized by any governmental body.
- pic.twitter.com/Q0HBXfqaDO On May 27, 2021, the Dubai Media Office (@DXBMediaOffice) tweeted:
DISCLAIMER: The information provided on this website is for educational and entertainment purposes. The information provided on this website does not constitute investment advice, financial advice or trading advice. Republic World does not recommend purchasing any cryptocurrency. Crypto markets are highly volatile and crypto investments are risky. Readers should do their own research on cryptocurrencies and consult their financial adviser before making any crypto investments.
A list ofDubaiCoin (DBIX) exchanges with real-time prices from which you can buy DubaiCoin, sell DubaiCoin, or trade DubaiCoin (DBIX) in exchange for fiat currencies such as the United States dollar (USD), Canadian dollar (CAD), Indian rupee (INR), European euro (EUR), and other cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin (BTC), ethereum (ETH), xMR, LTC, NEO, and others. You can buy, sell, and trade DubaiCoin (DBIX) on any of the more than ten cryptocurrency exchanges listed above. In the previous 24 hours, the entire trade volume of DubaiCoin has been around 0 USD.
Additionally, you can use the same exchanges to trade DubaiCoin (DBIX) against other cryptocurrencies including as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ethereum Classic, ETC, XMR, USDT, BNB, and others.
How to buy DubaiCoin (DBIX) from above-listed exchanges?
Step 1: Select the Buy DubaiCoin (DBIX) from Exchange option from the drop-down menu. 2. You will be directed to the exchange website in Step 2. Step 3: If you do not already have an account with that exchange, create one; otherwise, log in. 4. Determine whether the exchange accepts fiat cash, cryptocurrency, or a combination of the two. Step 5: Make a deposit in the currency it supports and make a purchase in the currency you choose. Please keep in mind that if you are planning to purchase from Shapeshift or Changelly, you do not need to create an account.
If you are interested in trading cryptocurrency, Binance and Bittrex are the exchanges that we recommend. Visit this page for a comprehensive tutorial on how to trade on these exchanges: Guide to Investing in Binance Guide to Investing on Bittrex
How to buy DubaiCoin
DubaiCoin, a new type of cryptocurrency that was recently introduced, is now available. Since its launch to the cryptocurrency market, DubaiCoin has gained considerable traction, with its value soaring by as much as more than 1000 percent in only 24 hours following its entrance to the markets. DubaiCoin was created on the foundation of a public exchange and is now only available on a small number of cryptocurrency exchanges. According to the author’s research, DubaiCoin is not currently available on any major cryptocurrency exchanges at the time of this writing.
- Aside from HitBTC and Cryptopia, Dubaicoin is now available for purchase on the following two cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Coinbase.
- Arabianchain Technology, a firm located in the United Arab Emirates, has introduced DubaiCoin, a cryptocurrency that uses blockchain technology (UAE).
- The cryptocurrency was trading at an estimated $0.17 when it was first created, and the price of DubaiCoin surged to $1.13 in just 24 hours, indicating a significant gain in value.
- With the currency, it’s apparent that Coinbase wants for it to be used instead of existing currencies that are backed by financial institutions.
- This means that the government of Dubai has a financial interest in this cryptocurrency as well as the general public.
- One Twitter user said that DubaiCoin was never sanctioned by any official Dubai entity, and this was confirmed by another.
- In this case, it looks that DubaiCoin is not a cryptocurrency that is officially endorsed by the government of Dubai, as was previously stated.
Purchasing DubaiCoin has been quite simple in recent years.
You may pay with cash, a credit card, or even PayPal if you choose. However, there are a few steps you must do in order to complete it – which is why we created this simple guide for you! It is divided into sections; simply follow the one that corresponds to your preferred mode of payment.
- DubaiCoin can be purchased with a credit or debit card. Using a hardware wallet, you can keep your DubaiCoin safe. Some of the most frequently asked questions concerning DubaiCoin are as follows:
How to Buy DubaiCoin with Credit Card or Debit Card?
No matter what anyone says, purchasing DubaiCoin with a credit card is a simple process. You will always begin by purchasing Bitcoins or Ethereum using a credit card as your first step. They can then be exchanged into DubaiCoin at a later date. Take the following steps:
- Purchase Bitcoin or Etherium on a cryptocurrency exchange of your choosing
- To use DubaiCoin, you must first transfer Bitcoin or Etherium to an exchange that supports the currency. After that, convert your Bitcoin or Etherium into DubaiCoin.
Please follow the steps outlined in our step-by-step instructions below to purchase DubaiCoin.
1. Create an Account on Coinbase
To purchase Ethereum from Coinbase – which you will subsequently convert for DubaiCoin (DBIX), you must first register an account with the cryptocurrency exchange. To register for an account, please visit this page. Fill complete the registration form after clicking the’sign up’button. Fill out the form with your name (it must be precisely the same as the name on your picture ID), email address, password, and location. Coinbase is a cryptocurrency exchange that is regulated by the United States government and adheres to strong financial regulations.
It takes some time and work, but because of this, Coinbase has earned the reputation of being the most reliable way to convert conventional dollars into a digital cryptocurrency.
Verify The Coinbase Account
Due to the fact that Coinbase requires you to verify your account, you must provide them with your phone number, upload an image of your photo ID, and verify your card (credit or debit) or back account. Then and only then will you be able to purchase cryptocurrencies. If you make a purchase on Coinbase with a credit or debit card, your costs will be greater, but your purchases will be completed instantly. Bank transfers are less expensive, but they are also more time consuming — it might take up to a week to get your coins.
Enter the amount of money you want to spend or the number of coins you want to purchase in the windows at the bottom of the page after selecting ‘Ethereum.’ After you have completed this step, click on the’Buy’button.
This is accomplished by clicking on the’Confirm Buy’button.
However, please do not close Coinbase just soon – we will be using it later!
2. Create A Livecoin Account
This time, we’ll be trading your Ethereum for DubaiCoin using the Livecoinservice exchange platform. Note: Livecoin allows you to purchase coins directly using Dollars, Euros, and Rubles, although there are significant costs associated with this. Purchasing Etherium on Coinbase and exchanging it for DubaiCoin on Livecoin is a much more efficient method of doing business. Visit Livecoin by clicking this link, then after you’re on the website, select the red ‘Open a trade account’ button in the upper right corner to begin trading.
- Select ‘Next’ from the drop-down menu.
- Please do not close Livecoin.
- Obtain the code from the email and paste it into the appropriate field on Livecoin’s website.
- You will have completed the process of activating your account.
- The website will then prompt you to input a four-digit PIN code in order to proceed.
It will be used to verify your transactions when you make a withdrawal of coins from your account. Please keep in mind that while you will be able to modify your PIN in the future, doing so will restrict you from withdrawing coins for a period of 10 days. Always remember to bring your PIN with you!
3. Get Ethereum Wallet Address From Livecoin
On Livecoin, go to the top menu and select ‘Balance.’ Continue to scroll down until you reach the phrase ‘CRYPTOCURRENCY BALANCE’. In the search box, enter the word ‘Ethereum.’ Ethereum should be included in the coin list after it has been narrowed down. To make a deposit, click the ‘DEPOSIT’ button next to it. Note: Double-check that you picked Ethereum (ETH) as the cryptocurrency — transferring the coins to the wrong wallet will result in their destruction. You will be presented with a list of conditions in a pop-up window.
Then select ‘Show address’ from the drop-down menu.
It’s not that the address isn’t saved on your computer; it’s just that you can’t copy and paste it.
4. Transfer Etherium From Coinbase To Livecoin
To return to the Coinbase website, click here. Locate your Ethereum wallet by selecting ‘Accounts’ from the top menu bar and clicking on it (it should be shown on the left). Select ‘Send’ from the drop-down menu. Copy and paste the Ethereum wallet address that you copied from Livecoin into the ‘Recipient’ field on the next page. In the ‘Amount’ box, type in the amount of Ethereum you desire to transfer (use the ‘use max’ option if you want to transfer the entire amount of Ethereum). Continue by pressing the ‘Continue’ button.
- Follow the on-screen steps until Coinbase verifies that the Ethereum coins have been sent successfully.
- Coins often arrive in your Livecoin wallet between 40 and 60 minutes after you make a transaction.
- Don’t get too worked up over it.
- Check to check if the cash have been transferred by refreshing the page.
5. Exchange Ethereum For DubaiCoin (DBIX)
As soon as your ‘Available’ balance indicates that Ethereum has arrived, you will be able to exchange it for DubaiCoin, as described above. To access directly to the Livecoin DBIX/ETH exchange market, simply click on this link. Please be patient as the page may take 10-15 seconds to load. Take comfort in the fact that we won’t be making use of the full page. To complete the transaction, you must locate and click on the “Switch to market order” option located under the heading “BUY DBIX FOR ETH.” Near that button, there is a display showing how much ETH you currently have and how many transactions are currently in progress.
‘You get’ box will display the maximum amount of DBIX you can purchase with your ETH at the time of your purchase.
If you don’t want to utilize all of your Etherium funds in this transaction, you may change the ETH number in the transaction. Once you’re satisfied with the transaction, click on the ‘BUY DBIX’ button. You’re now the lucky owner of a certain quantity of DubaiCoin! Congratulations!
Secure DubaiCoin (DBIX) Hardware Wallet:
Because cryptocurrency exchanges are always on the radar of hackers, it is always better to save your money in a wallet. Ledger Nano S is a digital ledger.
- Multi-currency support
- Built-in display
- Multiple applications
- Backup and restoration
Purchase a Ledger Nano S now.
Frequently Asked Questions
Invest in a Ledger Nano S Right Away
Can I Buy DBIX With Cash?
You will not be able to purchase DubaiCoin directly with cash. Despite the fact that certain ATMs accept DubaiCoin, they account for less than 1% of all cryptocurrency ATMs worldwide. If you want to purchase DBIX with cash, you will need to first purchase bitcoin and then convert bitcoins for DBIX via a site such as Binance, which is a cryptocurrency exchange.
Can I Buy DubaiCoin With Bitcoin?
Yes, you can accomplish this quickly and easily by utilizing Binance to convert bitcoins for DubaiCoin.
Can I Buy DBIX With Skrill
Europeans may use BitPanda to purchase bitcoins or ethereum via Skrill, which is a payment processor. The Ethereum or Bitcoin can then be converted into DubaiCoin on the Binance cryptocurrency exchange.
Can I Buy DubaiCoin With Ethereum
Yes, you can do it quickly and effortlessly by exchanging Ethereum for DubaiCoin on Binance.com.
Which is the best payment method to use?
The quickest and most cost-effective method is to purchase bitcoins using a bank account (or DubaiCoin directly with a bank account) and then convert the BTC for DubaiCoin. The quickest method is to use a credit card to purchase DubaiCoin, but you will be charged higher fees as a result.
How Can I Protect DBIX Once I Purchase It?
Buy bitcoins using a bank account (or directly buy DubaiCoin with a bank account) and then exchange the bitcoins for DubaiCoin is the cheapest method to go about it. When purchasing DubaiCoin with a credit card, you will pay greater costs because it is the quickest method.
How Can I Sell DubaiCoin (DBIX)?
Buy bitcoins with a bank account (or directly buy DubaiCoin with a bank account) and then swap the bitcoins for DubaiCoin. The quickest method is to purchase DubaiCoin with a credit card, however you will be charged greater fees as a result.
Can I Mine DubaiCoin Instead Of Buying It?
Because DubaiCoin has a different network topology than Bitcoin, it is not possible to mine it. DubaiCoin may only be obtained through the use of an exchange.
DubaiCoin (DBIX) – Where do I buy & store DBIX? Price, Wallets & Exchanges
Buy and sell DubaiCoin (DBIX) with fiat currencies (USD, CAD, AUD, EUR, GBP, and so on) or another cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin or Ethereum (BTC or ETH). Beginners may find it more difficult to use, but the fees are less expensive.
|Exchange||Buy/Sell with||Price||Volume (24hr)||Maker Fee||Taker Fee||Updated|
|We do not have exchanges listed for this coin yet. Try visiting the project’s website for more details.Visit Website|
DubaiCoin (DBIX) Wallets
After purchasing coins, you can keep them on exchanges, but for the sake of security and long-term storage, we recommend utilizing a dedicated wallet. Hardware wallets provide the highest level of security, but they are also the most expensive. They are the greatest option for individuals wishing to store a significant amount of value or who want to hold for an extended period of time.
|We do not have wallets listed for this coin yet. Try visiting the project’s website for more details.Visit Website|
DubaiCoin Purchase In India: How To Invest DubaiCoin And Is It Safe?
Cryptocurrency is the hottest topic right now, particularly among Bitcoin and Dogecoin traders. A new player has entered the market at the same time, and you should be aware of them.
DubaiCoin (DBIX) is a cryptocurrency that is built on a public blockchain and is currently trading on a limited number of cryptocurrency platforms. If you’re interested in cryptocurrency trading, here’s all you need to know about DubaiCoin, including information on how to purchase it in India.
With the introduction of the new DubaiCoin, Dubai has become the latest country to join the cryptocurrency bandwagon. The value of DubaiCoin has increased by 1,000 percent in the first 24 hours after its inception. Over the course of just a few hours, what began out as just USD 0.17 has skyrocketed to USD 1.13. However, despite its name, the government of Dubai has officially confirmed that it has not approved the new cryptocurrency in any way, shape, or form with any official authority. It should be noted that Arabianchain Technology, based in the United Arab Emirates, launched DubaiCoin, which it claims to be the first cryptocurrency in the Arabic World.
- Despite its assurances, DubaiCoin has yet to be accepted by the government of Dubai.
- The website that promotes the currency is a sophisticated phishing attempt that is aimed to obtain personal information from anybody who visit the page.
- The date is May 27, 2021.
- At this point, it is possible that the government of Dubai would adopt the new DubaiCoin as the official digital currency of the nation – but these are only wild guesses at this point.
How To Invest In DubaiCoin In India?
DubaiCoin appears to be on the rise, with its value increasing by 1,000 percent shortly after its inception. Naturally, traders and cryptocurrency miners would like to get their hands on a piece of this action. DubaiCoin, on the other hand, is still not available on any major exchange. At the time of writing, it is now accessible for trade on HitBTC and Cryptopia, respectively. As a result, traders who are interested in obtaining DubaiCoin may do so by trading it for Bitcoin or Binance Coin on exchanges where DubaiCoin is offered.
This is especially true for DubaiCoin, which is still in its infancy and appears to be quite volatile at the moment.
Those considering investing in DubaiCoin in India are recommended to conduct due diligence on the cryptocurrency’s authenticity before proceeding.
The first time this story was published was on Sunday, May 30, 2021, at 9:05 a.m.
Here is how and where to buy DubaiCoin-DBIX (DBIX) Cryptocurrency – Updated for 2022
The majority of cryptocurrency exchanges will need you to already have either Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) in order to acquire DubaiCoin-DBIX (DBIX). If you do not currently have Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH), you will need to obtain them first. The good news is that you can simply acquire either cryptocurrency at Coinbase using your credit card or even your bank account, depending on your preference.
NOTE: There are other websites where you may acquire bitcoin and ether on the internet, but I’m going to concentrate this article on Coinbase because it’s the most user-friendly for first-time cryptocurrency investors.
Step One: Setup your Coinbase account
Despite the fact that Coinbase offers both iOS (iPhone) and Android apps, I have found that using their website is the quickest and most convenient method of setting up your exchange account. 1) Go to their website and fill out the form. 2) Then, in the get started box, enter your email address to get started. As this will be your primary method of accessing and signing into your Coinbase account, please make certain that the email address you submit is one that you have access to and is your most secure email address.
- I’m going to assume you’re an individual, so I’ll skip over the whole business account setup process.
- Open the email and click on the link included inside it.
- Again, because you will be spending your hard-earned money to fund your Coinbase account, there are a few extra verification processes that you must complete before you can proceed.
- For further security, Coinbase utilizes your mobile phone number to set up two-factor authentication on your account, which further enhances the security of your account.
- Don’t worry, I’ve been using Coinbase for quite some time and have never received any spam from them.
6) The next step is to establish your finance sources (i.e how you plan on purchasing your Bitcoin or Ethereum).
Because you are now reading this tutorial and want to use your bitcoin or ether to acquire DubaiCoin-DBIX (DBIX), I recommend that you choose the Credit Card funding option to make your purchase.
The only disadvantage of using a credit card is that your weekly purchasing limit will be around $750 when you initially start your account.
There is no need for me to guide you through this aspect of the process because Coinbase does an excellent job of doing so on its website.
Given that your purchase price will be fixed at the moment of purchase, this implies that you will not be able to immediately begin purchasing DubaiCoin-DBIX with your newfound cash if you so want (DBIX).
To learn more about how to set up a Coinbase bank account, see the following link. Coinbase does an excellent job of guiding you through this process, which is particularly important because many banks now provide quick account verification.
Step Two: Make your first purchase of Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
Now you should be prepared to make your first Bitcoin or Ethereum purchase, which you will use to purchase DubaiCoin-DBIX later on in the process (DBIX). Commensurate with what I stated at the outset of this tutorial, Coinbase makes it quite simple to get started investing in cryptocurrencies. Nothing more than visiting yourBUYS pages and selecting the currency that you wish to purchase is required. Due to the fact that I am not a certified expert and that the cryptocurrency market is extremely volatile, the decision as to which cryptocurrency to invest in based on value will be entirely up to you.
- Decide how much money you wish to put into the venture.
- Recognize that you will not be purchasing an entire coin, but rather a fraction of a coin, and that this is OK.
- After that, choose your financing source (i.e Credit Card).
- NOTE: When you acquire Bitcoin or Ethereum through Coinbase, you will see that the exchange charges a small fee (3.99 percent for credit card purchases).
Step Three: Use your Bitcoin or Ethereum investment to purchase DubaiCoin-DBIX (DBIX)
It is now time to use your Coinbase investment to purchase DubaiCoin-DBIX (DBIX) with the money you have set aside. Due to the fact that Coinbase only allows for the purchase of Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, and Litecoin, you will need to transfer your BTC or ETH investment to another cryptocurrency exchange after making your purchase. I understand that this seems unpleasant, but it isn’t at all. A large number of cryptocurrency exchanges, includingHitBTC, are currently offering DubaiCoin-DBIX (DBIX).
- Because each exchange has its own method of setting up a trading account, I will have to skip over that section of this article, however the vast majority of exchanges (such as first affiliate) have a setup procedure that is similar to Coinbase’s.
- Once you have your DubaiCoin-DBIX (DBIX) trading account set up on one of the exchanges that handles DubaiCoin-DBIX (DBIX), you will need to transfer your bitcoin or ether from Coinbase to that specific exchange in order to trade.
- Don’t be intimidated; this is a really basic procedure.
- You’ll see a DEPOSIT button next to either BTC or ETH on the majority of cryptocurrency exchanges.
- This wallet ID is unique to your particular account.
- Bitcoins can only be deposited into Bitcoin wallets, and Ethereum may only be deposited into Ethereum wallets, among other restrictions.
- Because I don’t want to overlook any stages in this critical procedure, please go here to get the official Coinbase how-to instruction on moving your cash to another wallet.
Except for waiting, there is nothing else you can do on your end till this occurs.
The good thing is that they provide you with a link in your Coinbase account that allows you to trace the transfer.
It is likely that you acquired Ethereum (ETH) through Coinbase, and you will want to check for the DBIX/ETH investment.
Don’t be concerned if DubaiCoin-DBIX (DBIX) does not provide an investment option that allows you to use the currency you acquired through Coinbase.
To be clear, I am not a licensed expert and so cannot provide you with any investment advise on how to proceed with the next step.
The first option is to purchase at the current market price.
There is nothing wrong with purchasing at this price, but if you believe the price will drop or if you hoped to purchase it at a cheaper price, you should consider purchasing at the limit price.
DBIX will be processed if the price of DBIX reaches the specified level.
NOTE: Regardless of the trade option you choose, the price at which you will be acquiring DubaiCoin-DBIX (DBIX) will be determined by the currency with which you are trading (BTC or ETH).
Some exchanges do not translate this into your local currency, but you can always use Google and input something like “0.0025 BTC to USD” and Google will tell you what the USD value is for that amount of bitcoin. HOORAY HOORAY!
You are a proud investor in DubaiCoin-DBIX (DBIX)!
The following is a step-by-step explanation on how to purchase DubaiCoin-DBIX (DBIX) in USD in the event that you require it in the future.2021 UPDATE: I began to contemplate making a recurrent investment in DubaiCoin-DBIX but was having difficulty figuring out the arithmetic. Earlier this week, I put together a quick website that allows me to see what my return on investment would’ve been if I’d invested in DubaiCoin-DBIX on a consistent basis last year.an Here’s example of what I would’ve made if I’d invested $5 weekly into DubaiCoin-DBIX last year.If you’re interested in crypto mining at home, check out my story onHow I started mining Bitcoin at home in 2021, which details out various easy to Right now, I’m producing around $12 USD every day.
- Many of you have inquired as to how I manage to stay a step or two ahead of the competition in cryptocurrency, and whether there is a way for me to be able to share that information with you.
- A cryptocurrency newsletter will be launched soon, giving you an inside look at what’s happening on in the cryptocurrency field and perhaps providing you with early access to various programs from some amazing projects now being constructed in the crypto world.
- In the event that you are interested, you can sign up for the program by clicking here.A word of caution: now that you’ve made your first investment in DubaiCoin-DBIX (DBIX), make sure to keep track of your progress.
- There are several websites and apps that you can use to keep track of your cryptocurrency investments.
- Note2: We also put together a guide on the top exchanges to buy DubaiCoin-DBIX (DBIX) on in case you need it in the future.
DubaiCoin news is a scam, says the Dubai government
Despite widespread speculation, the rumor that Dubai had established its own cryptocurrency, named DubaiCoin, has been shown to be false, according to the Dubai authorities. In a Friday tweet, the government of Dubai stated that DubaiCoin had “never been sanctioned by any official body,” and that the website touting the coin was “an sophisticated phishing attempt meant to steal personal information from its users.”
How it all started
On May 24, a bogus press release was published on PR Newswire in the name of Arabian Chain Technology, which appears to be a legitimateblockchain firm based in Dubai with its own cryptocurrency, DubaiCoin, which was created by the company (DBIX). Dubai is “making its own digital currency,” according to a fake press release that has since been removed from the Internet Archive. Its circulation will be controlled by “both the city itself and authorized brokers,” according to a record available on the Internet Archive.
Even though the website is no longer available, an archived version of it showed that users may invest in the coin in three steps: First, they were requested to fill out a form containing information such as their name, email address, and phone number, among other things.
Because of the widespread coverage, the price of ArabianChain Technology’s actual DubaiCoin (DBIX), which is exclusively available on the HitBTC cryptocurrency platform, soared by more than 1,000 percent in only 24 hours, reaching about $1.50 per coin in the process.
ArabianChain Technology also posted on Twitter.
The Block Crypto, Inc. retains ownership of the intellectual property in the year 2022. This material is given only for the purpose of providing information. It is not meant to be used as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice, and it is not supplied as such.
The value of one DBIX is $0.337445 -0.00504-1.47 percent as of 21:31:20 UTC. (Disclaimer) Market capitalization: $4.44 million Circulating supply: DBIX4.26 million The maximum supply of DBIX0Vol (in 24 hours) is $599.94K. Day’s Range:0.33745 – 0.34522Chg (7D): +949.76 percentChg (7D): +949.76 percent The Investing.com Index is a measure of how well a company is doing financially.
More information about the news
Bitcoin Sees Potential for Increased Gains Posted on February 8, 2022 by Gregor Horvat The cryptocurrency market has had a significant increase and appears to be continuing to do so. Sequoia Capital makes a bet on Web3 by investing $450 million in Polygon. Crypto Briefing published on February 8, 2022. Polygon will contribute $100 million to its environment fund and will save the remainder. By Crypto Briefing on February 8, 2022, Vitalik Buterin stated that Ethereum will most likely never be significantly faster.
- Cryptocurrency Update: Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other cryptocurrencies, as well as Exhaustion Creep Tim Knight wrote this on February 7, 2022.
- Our moderators will take a look at your current status.
- Disclaimer:Fusion Media would like to remind you that the information included on this website is not always current or accurate in nature.
- Because of this, Fusion Media is not liable for any trading losses you might experience as a result of relying on this information.
- Please ensure that you are completely aware on the dangers and expenses associated with trading in the financial markets, since it is one of the most risky investing options available.
DubaiCoin Bitcoin HitBTC (DBIX BTC) Converter
Version with no advertisements. Improve the quality of your Investing.com experience. Save up to 40% on your purchase. More information may be found here. 0.00000775-0.00000019-2.39 percent 0.00000775-0.00000019-2.39 percent Type:Currency Group:MinorSecond:Bitcoin
- Day’s Range:0.00000530-0.00001330
2.39 percent DBIX/BTC0.00000775-0.00000019-0.00000775 percent DBIX/BTC
DBIX/BTC HitBTC Currency Converter
What are your thoughts on the DBIX/BTC exchange rate? Sentiments of the Members: BullishBearish Vote to see the results of the community!
DOWNLOAD FREE EBOOKS ON THE FOREX TRADING GUIDE BY7 Anyone interested in learning how to trade the financial markets will find this to be an excellent resource. Regardless of whether you are a rookie or an experienced trader. Now is the time to download
Because of unfavorable user reports, your ability to leave comments has been temporarily disabled. Our moderators will take a look at your current status. Please give it a minute before attempting to post another comment. Disclaimer:Fusion Media would like to remind you that the information included on this website is not always current or accurate in nature. The prices of derived instruments (stocks, indexes, futures), cryptocurrencies, and foreign exchange are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and as a result, prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, indicating that prices are indicative and not suitable for trading purposes.
Fusion Media or anyone associated with Fusion Media shall not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise as a consequence of reliance on the information included within this website, including but not limited to data, quotations, charts, and buy-and-sell recommendations.
Dubai Coin – Review, Price, Tech & More (2022)
Find the exchange with the lowest costs, the most convenient deposit methods, or the most convenient geographical location for you and start trading Dubai. CoinView all of the available exchanges
So you’ve created a miniature Dubai Coin and now you want to put it to good use? These are the locations where you can do it! See a complete list of merchants
Find the wallet that best meets your needs for Dubai Coin in terms of security, usability, and anonymity. See the entire collection of wallets
Ledger Nano S
Find out more about the Dubai Coin. When it comes to investing in virtual money, it’s important to do your homework. In order for you to find the best cryptocurrency to invest in, we provide you with reviews of each of the world’s top cryptocurrencies currently available. This evaluation of Dubai Coin is divided into three sections: the history of the coin, its technology, and its advantages and disadvantages. Good luck with your reading! Arabian Chain is a project located in the United Arab Emirates.
The goal is to take use of the characteristics of blockchain technology in order to bring about huge breakthroughs and advances in the economy of the future.
So far, it has enabled the execution of globally accessible smart contracts, the development of decentralized applications, and the circulation and usage of a virtual currency (the Dubai coin) in transactional activities worldwide.
Furthermore, the team behind the project has stated that it has set lofty goals for itself that it hopes to reach this year.
It is the goal of Arabian chain to completely alter the way governments, organizations, and citizens see economic activity as well as e-services and digital changes.
It is only one of the many possibilities available on this fully featured platform, which allows users to design their own products with their own terms and levels of complexity.
- The team behind the Dubai Coin is comprised of a varied set of highly qualified experts with years of expertise. They have worked in the business, financial, telecommunications, healthcare and public sectors, among other fields. This is a valuable resource, and it has the potential to make the Dubai Coin a valuable digital money to invest in. Dubai Coin is the first digital currency in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) area that can be mined. This raises both the demand for and the scope of the product. The system provides a DBIX wallet, which serves as a storage device for the Dubai Coin as well as a record of all transactions. The platform is equipped with APIs that allow the Arabian blockchain to be integrated with any type of business.
The Dubai currency has been in circulation for quite some time, and the Arabian chain system has recently been activated to begin trade. Despite this, the scale of the project is so vast that it may take some time for it to gain acceptance and adoption among the general public. *** Congratulation on reaching this decision on which coin would be most suited for you. Wishing you the best of luck! Here is where you can get Dubai Coin. Cryptowisser – Your Complete Guide to Cryptocurrency Trading