Dubai trip cost
How much does it cost to go to Dubai for vacation?
- The price below is the average cost of your trip to Dubai, but the total amount you’ll spend will depend on you and your possibilities, accommodation and airline fees. One person, that pays for travel and a four nights stay at the Grand Hyatt Dubai will pay somewhere around $1,300.
How much should I budget for a trip to Dubai?
How much does a Dubai trip cost? Budget of rs. 25,000 to 30,000 is a good budget to have a trip to Dubai. This includes plane tickets round trip around 15000, Food and Accomodation of 8000 and others are miscellaneous.
Is Dubai expensive to vacation?
In general, prices in Dubai are comparable to other major cities in the world. Accommodation and tours can be quite expensive, but there is so much choice that you can make it more budget-friendly if you wish. Restaurant prices are comparable to those in Western European cities.
How much is a 7-day trip to Disney World?
However, the price per day goes down significantly with longer length Disney World tickets. For example, a 1-day ticket for one park in 2021 starts at $109, but a 7-day base ticket for 2021 starts as low as $67 per day – a $42 per day discount!
Is Dubai expensive to eat?
Eating out in Dubai isn’t much different to most cities in the world, unless you are dining at the Burj Al Arab. There are a number of fine dining options to choose from, however on average the cost of a 2-3 course meal at a mid-priced restaurant would cost about Dhs100-150 per person (about US $30-40).
How much is a 7 day trip to Dubai?
The average price of a 7-day trip to Dubai is $1,498 for a solo traveler, $2,690 for a couple, and $5,044 for a family of 4. Dubai hotels range from $35 to $107 per night with an average of $46, while most vacation rentals will cost $210 to $530 per night for the entire home.
Is Dubai cheaper than US?
On the flip side, the cost of items such as bottled water and soft drinks are almost 300% lower in Dubai than in the US. Due to these extremes in pricing, Dubai, somewhat surprisingly, ends up slightly cheaper all-round for grocery shopping.
Is Gucci cheaper in Dubai?
Comparing it to the price that I’d pay in the US and ultimately pay upon conversion, it’s still cheaper. Gucci is also similar in the price saving.
What language do they speak in Dubai?
The official language of the United Arab Emirates is Arabic. Modern Standard Arabic is taught in schools, and most native Emiratis speak a dialect of Gulf Arabic that is generally similar to that spoken in surrounding countries.
Is Dubai safe to visit?
The short answer is yes. Dubai is safe for westerners, including Americans. Dubai is a Persian Gulf oasis that travelers ranked as one of the safest cities in the world in 2020, however it’s also important for westerners to also be aware of local laws and customs.
Why is Dubai so rich?
Its diverse economy makes Dubai one of the richest in the world. Unlike other states in the region, Dubai’s economy doesn’t rely on oil. The growth of its economy comes from business, transportation, tourism and finance. Free trade allowed Dubai to become a wealthy state.
How much does it cost to go to Disneyland for a family of 4 2021?
Cost of a Trip to Disneyland – Anaheim, CA, US & the Cheapest Time to Visit Disneyland – Anaheim. The average price of a 7-day trip to Disneyland – Anaheim is $1,702 for a solo traveler, $3,057 for a couple, and $5,731 for a family of 4.
Is Disneyland cheaper than Disney World?
In general, Disneyland has less affordable options if you’re only looking to stay on property. In that regard, Disneyland is the more expensive of the two since it’s easier to find resort accommodations on property for under $300 per night in Disney World.
Cost of a Trip to Dubai, AE & the Cheapest Time to Visit Dubai
It costs an average of $1,498 for a seven-day vacation to Dubai for a single traveler, $2,690 for a couple, and $5,044 for a family of four to visit. Dubai hotels range in price from $35 to $107 per night, with an average of $46, while the majority of vacation rentals will cost between $210 and $530 per night for the complete property, depending on the size. The average cost of a round-trip flight to Dubai International Airport (DXB) from anywhere in the globe is between $722 and $1,105 per person for economy class and $2,266 to $3,467 per person for first class.
Costs for an average, budget, and luxury trip are shown below.
The Cheapest Times to Visit Dubai, AE
On average, the following dates will be the most affordable for flying to DXB and staying at a Dubai hotel:
- From January 8th to March 25th
- From August 27th to December 9th
- And from December 9th to January 8th.
Early November is traditionally the most affordable time of year to travel to Dubai for a holiday.
Average Dubai Trip Costs
Approximately $861-$2,286 (or $123-$327 per day) is the average cost for a single individual to visit Dubai for a week. Food, transportation, and sightseeing costs between $26 to $53 per day for a single person’s daily expenses. Flights range from $445 to $961 for economy class. Lodging costs between $39 and $47 per night for a 2- or 3-star hotel room, or between $130 and $159 per night for a 1-bedroom holiday home.
Average Couple’s Trip
The average cost of a week’s vacation in Dubai for a couple is $2,042-$3,906 (or $292-558 per day), according to Travelocity. Food, transportation, and sightseeing costs between $52 to $106 per day for a couple’s daily expenses. Flights range from $890 to $1,922 for economy class. Lodging costs between $39 and $47 per night for a 2- or 3-star hotel room, or between $130 and $159 per night for a 1-bedroom holiday home.
Average Family Vacation
The average cost for four persons to go to Dubai for a week is $2,976-$6,666 ($425-$952 per day), depending on the season. Food, transportation, and sightseeing costs between $104 to $212 per day for four people’s daily living expenditures. Flights range from $1,780 to $3,844 for economy class. Accommodations range from $78 to $94 per night for two 2- or 3-star hotel rooms, or from $208 to $223 per night for a 2-bed vacation rental.
Traveling Cheap to Dubai
What is the cheapest way to travel to Dubai for a vacation? In the case of visitors who are ready to take standby flights, cope with inconvenience, and generally reduce travel expenses, the cheapest journey to Dubai costs around $101 per person per day. Rentals in the $0 to $100 range for an entire home are accessible in around 1% of the rental market, while holiday rentals may be leased for as little as $64 per night. These low-cost rentals must be reserved as soon as possible, and they may not be located in the most desired locations.
Depending on where you reside and whether or not you are able to drive, even more affordable excursions are feasible. More money-saving suggestions might be found by looking at the lowest flight times.
Budget Solo Traveler
The cheapest week-long trip to Dubai for one person costs between $710 and $1,714 (or between $110 and $245 each day). Food, transportation, and sightseeing costs between $13 to $27 per day for a single person’s daily expenses. Flights range from $445 to $961 for economy class. Lodging: A 1-star hotel room costs between $29 and $35 per night, while a 1-bed vacation rental costs between $64 and $94 per night.
Budget Couple’s Trip
The cheapest week-long trip to Dubai for one person costs between $710 and $1,714 (or $110 and $245 a day), according to the Dubai Tourism Authority. Expenses for food, transportation, and sightseeing range from $13 to $27 a day for a single person’s daily needs. Plane tickets cost from $445 and $961 depending on class of service. Lodging costs between $29 and $35 per night for a one-star hotel room or between $64 and $94 per night for a one-bedroom vacation home.
Budget Family Vacation
The cheapest week-long trip to Dubai for four individuals costs between $2,492 and $5,392 (or $356 and $770 each day). Costs for food, transportation, and sightseeing range from $52 to $108 a day for four people’s daily expenses. Flights range from $1,780 to $3,844 for economy class. The cost of two 1-star hotel rooms is from $58 to $70 per night; the cost of a 2-bed vacation rental ranges from $96 to $132 per night. In general, it is simple to go to Dubai on a budget.
The Cost of a Luxury Dubai Trip
Because there is no definitive maximum on the expense of a luxury vacation, our estimations are based on what the majority of visitors to Dubai do.
Luxury Solo Traveler
An individual’s high-end pricing for a week’s visit to Dubai ranges from $1,947 to $9,409 (or $278 to $1,344 per day). Food, transportation, and sightseeing costs between $49 to $95 per day for a single person’s daily expenses. Flights cost between $1,322 and $2,066 in first class. For lodging, expect to pay between $47 and $107 per night for a 4- or 5-star hotel room, or between $530 and $1,113 per night for a preferred vacation rental.
Luxury Couple’s Trip
It costs $3,612-$12,140 ($516-$1,734 per day) for a couple to go to Dubai for a week at the top end of the market. Food, transportation, and sightseeing costs between $98 to $190 per day for two people’s daily living expenditures. Flights cost between $2,644 and $4,132 in first class. For lodging, expect to pay between $47 and $107 per night for a 4- or 5-star hotel room, or between $530 and $1,113 per night for a preferred vacation rental.
Luxury Family Vacation
It costs $7,224-$20,272 ($1,032-$2,896 a day) for four people to visit Dubai for a week at the top end of the market. Food, transportation, and sightseeing costs between $196 to $380 per day for four people’s daily living expenditures. Flights cost between $5,288 and $8,264 in first class. The cost of two 4- or 5-star hotel rooms is from $94 to $214 per night; the cost of a preferred vacation rental ranges from $848 to $1,558 per night.
Dubai Hotel Prices
The cost of living in Dubai is lower than the cost of living in the average metropolis. Hotels are often less costly than vacation rentals on a per-night basis.
Luxury vacation rentals in Dubai are more expensive than in other parts of the world because of the high cost of real estate in the city. It is seen in the graphs below how much a fee might vary based on the sort of experience you are seeking.
Dubai Lodging Cost by Star Status
On the (y) axis, you can see the average price for each hotel category. The (x) axis represents the hotel’s star rating (out of 5 stars). Pricing are based on averages for Dubai hotels and may not be accurate representations of current prices. In certain circumstances, we extrapolate pricing in order to estimate expenditures, and hotels with the star grade you seek may not be accessible at the time.
Vacation Rental Prices
On the left (y) axis, you can see the percentage of holiday rentals in the pricing range. The bottom (x) axis represents the price range. In Dubai, there is a plentiful supply of holiday rentals to suit a variety of price ranges.
Flight Costs to Dubai
Prices for round-the-world flights range from a high of $1,105 in late December to a low of $722 in early November, based on an average of all flights. The average cost of a flight is $676. Based on millions of flight bookings, these costs have been calculated. As of this writing, our data for Dubai covers 410 origination airports and 194 airline carriers. When compared to other areas, the price variance in this area is on the average. If you fly to Dubai from an airport in the United States such as Savoonga (SVA) in Savoonga, Alaska (the United States) for an average trip fare of $9,251, it will obviously cost a lot more than if you fly to Dubai from an airport in Bahrain such as Bahrain International (BAH) in Manama (Bahrain) for an average fare of $168.
Average Flight Cost by Season
Flight Costs Around the World
Average Flight Cost by Day of Week
Prices on the Day of Departure Prices for the next day In general, Tuesdays are the cheapest days to travel into town, and Tuesdays are the cheapest days to fly back out of town. To view information on the cost of flights from your airport, please visit this page. With a $383 difference between the cheapest and most costly week in Dubai, following our free flight advice and booking in advance may easily save you up to 53 percent on your travel costs there.
Daily Expenses Budget
Daily vacation expenditures are more variable and depend on what you want to accomplish on your trip. Fine dining restaurants with beverages in Dubai can easily cost $200 per person or more, but a normal decent lunch may cost as little as $13 per person in the United States. Taking a private tour can cost up to $403 per day, however self-guided excursions of the outdoor attractions can be done for free. Due to the wide range of costs, suggestions are made based on the cost of living in the area and the averages we have seen for this sort of trip.
Other Dubai Guides
- Deira, United Arab Emirates
- Bur Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Garhoud, United Arab Emirates
- Trade Center, United Arab Emirates
- Al Qusais, United Arab Emirates
- Downtown Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Al Majaz, United Arab Emirates
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Rumailah, United Arab Emirates
- Ajman, United Arab Emirates
Dubai Travel Cost – Average Price of a Vacation to Dubai: Food & Meal Budget, Daily & Weekly Expenses
Do you know how much money you’ll need for your vacation to Dubai? It is recommended that you budget around AED729 ($198) per day for your holiday in Dubai, which is the average daily price based on the expenditures of previous travelers. Travelers in the past have spent an average of AED164 ($45) on meals for one day and AED38 ($10) on local transportation in Abu Dhabi. Aside from that, the average hotel rate in Dubai for a couple is AED998 ($272) per night.
As a result, a one-week trip to Dubai for two individuals will cost on average AED10,202 ($2,778) in total. Every one of these average travel prices has been compiled from the experiences of previous travelers to assist you in creating your own trip budget.
How expensive is Dubai? How much money do I need for Dubai?
What is the approximate cost of a vacation to Dubai? Is Dubai a high-priced destination? The average cost of a vacation to Dubai is broken down by category on this page. All of these Dubai rates have been computed based on the budgets of actual tourists visiting Dubai.
Accommodation Budget in Dubai
What is the cost of a vacation to Dubai in dollars and euros? Has anybody ever asked how much Dubai costs? You can see how much a typical Dubai vacation costs by category right here! In order to assess the pricing in Dubai, we looked at the budgets of real passengers.
- Accommodation 1: Hotel or hostel for one personAED499
- Accommodation 1: Typical double-occupancy roomAED998
- Accommodation 2: Hotel or hostel for two peopleAED499
- Accommodation 3: Hotel or hostel for three peopleAED499
- Accommodation 4: Hotel or hostel for four peopleAED499
- Accommodation 5: Hotel or hostel for four peopleAED499
- Accommodation 6: Hotel or hostel for four peopleAED499
- Accommodation 7: Hotel or hostel for four peopleAED499
What is the average cost of a holiday rental in Dubai? Prices vary depending on the location, the date, the size of the space, and the level of luxury desired. See the alternatives listed below.
Food Budget in Dubai
Calculated based on feedback from travelers like you
- The cost of food in Dubai varies depending on where you live, but on average it costs AED164 per day. A typical supper in Dubai, based on the spending habits of recent visitors, should cost around AED65 per person while dining out in an establishment. Generally speaking, breakfast is a little less expensive than lunch or supper. The price of food at sit-down restaurants in Dubai is frequently higher than the price of food in fast food restaurants or street food vendors. AED164 for two meals for one day
Prices for food in Dubai are mentioned below in the table below. These actual expenses were submitted by real travelers and can provide you with an idea of what to expect in terms of prices in Dubai; however, your costs will vary depending on your travel style.
- In Dubai Mall, a sumo salad with juice costs AED38
- Lemon mint tea costs AED16
- Coffee cake costs AED24
- A smoothie costs AED20
- Shawarma is AED7.00.
Transportation Budget in Dubai
Calculated based on feedback from travelers like you
- The cost of a cab journey in Dubai is much higher than the cost of public transportation in the country. In the past, tourists have spent an average of AED38 per person, per day, on local transportation in Dubai
- Transportation 1Taxis, local buses, subway, and other modes of public transit AED38
What is the approximate cost of a vacation to Dubai? It is, of course, dependent on the dates. We recommend Kayak because they can locate the greatest discounts across all airlines, which is why they are our top recommendation. The cost of renting a car in Dubai is determined by the dates you choose, the type of automobile you choose, the location you choose, and your age. It is recommended that you utilize Kayak because they are able to locate the best discounts across all vehicle rental businesses.
These actual expenses were submitted by real travelers and can provide you with an idea of what to expect in terms of prices in Dubai; however, your costs will vary depending on your travel style.
Entertainment Budget in Dubai
Calculated based on feedback from travelers like you
- Travelers like you contributed to the calculation.
Prices for entertainment in Dubai are mentioned below in the table below. These actual expenses were submitted by real travelers and can provide you with an idea of what to expect in terms of prices in Dubai; however, your costs will vary depending on your travel style.
Tips and Handouts Budget in Dubai
Calculated based on feedback from travelers like you
- In Dubai, the average daily rate for Tips and Handouts is AED6.50 (around $6.50). In Dubai, the customary amount for a gratuity is between 5 percent and 15 percent. 1AED6.50 for guides or service providers
- 2AED6.50 for tourists.
Alcohol Budget in Dubai
Calculated based on feedback from travelers like you
- In Dubai, the typical consumer spends around AED66 per day on alcoholic beverages, according to statistics. The more money you spend on booze, the more likely it is that you will have more pleasure despite your greater spending budget. AED66 for two drinks on one day of alcohol
AED66 is the average daily expenditure on alcoholic drinks in Dubai, according to the city’s population statistics. Because the more money you spend on booze, you may find yourself having more pleasure despite your greater spending budget. AED66 for two drinks on one day of drinking
Water Budget in Dubai
Calculated based on feedback from travelers like you
- In Dubai, residents spend an average of AED3.62 per day on bottled water, according to statistics. Drinking public water in Dubai is regarded to be completely safe. Water 2 Bottled water for a day (AED3.62 per liter)
Dubai On a Budget
Dubai Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have a firsthand look into the lifestyles of the affluent and famous? There isn’t a more upmarket vacation location in the world than Dubai. It is, without a doubt, the best place in the world for shopping, partying, sunbathing, exquisite eating, and the most lavish of luxurious experiences. As the most modern and advanced of the seven emirates in the United Arab Emirates, this region has enjoyed an incredible economic growth as well as a significant increase in tourist arrivals and spending.
- The climate in the area is classified as subtropical.
- Also bear in mind that their weekend is from Thursday to Saturday, not Sunday to Monday.
- Remember to conduct thorough research.
- They adhere to rigorous sharia regulations, so make sure to show them the utmost respect.
For example, do not eat in public during Ramadan, do not criticize the royal family, and do not express affection in public throughout this month. It is possible to spend a month in jail simply for losing your anger.
There is never a shortage of things to see and do in this large and gorgeous city. The Dubai Museum is a great place to start your journey if you have the opportunity. You’ll learn about the socioeconomic history of the United Arab Emirates and develop an appreciation for the rich culture and tradition of the city while you’re in this place. As you go through the museum, you’ll see the al-Fahidi Fort and the rapid transformation of the city from a modest pearling hamlet to a busy metropolis. Standing in front of the Jumeirah Mosque provides another breathtaking vista.
- To help non-Muslims have a better knowledge of Islam, the Jumeirah Mosque conducts educational tours that are tailored specifically for them.
- If you’re not frightened of heights, you can visit the Burj Khalifa’s observation deck for a bird’s-eye perspective over Dubai.
- If you want to enjoy the view from the observation deck on the 124th level, make sure to secure your tickets well in advance.
- The world’s largest dancing fountain performs many shows a day to the accompaniment of classical and Arabic music.
- These three manmade islands are the largest man-made structures on the planet.
- With so much to see and do, Dubai has something to offer everyone in terms of entertainment.
Dubai is organized into 11 districts, with certain regions attracting more tourists than others. The city is divided into 11 districts. The Jumeirah neighborhood is the most popular location for beachgoers in the city. The beach is conveniently located and easily accessible in this neighborhood. Downtown Dubai is located in the heart of “New Dubai,” and it is home to the world’s largest mall, the Dubai Fountain, and the world’s tallest structure, the Burj Khalifa, which is the world’s tallest building.
Consider a recreational activity you’d want to participate in, and Dubai can make it a reality. In addition to hiking and biking, Dune Bashing, a sort of off-roading on sand dunes, has become more popular. For those who want to experience the excitement of this magnificent outdoor sport, several locations will hire 4×4 safari Jeeps, sand boards, quad bikes, and dune buggies. Take a trip to the Global Village if you’re in Dubai between late November and late February, and you won’t be disappointed.
Each nation gets its own pavilion, complete with reproductions of its most renowned locations, and because this is Dubai, there is usually a lottery with prizes like as vehicles and gold bars, among other things.
A national skiing center, complete with actual snow, can be found within the Mall of the Emirates complex.
As a result of all of the activities planned, as well as the cultural differences, you may be wondering what you should pack and what to dress (particularly if you are a woman). Here’s a nice packing list for Dubai, as well as an explanation of what to dress when you’re there.
Food and Dining
Consider a recreational activity you’d want to participate in, and Dubai can make it a reality for you! Dune bashing, a type of off-roading on sand dunes, is one of the most popular activities in the area. For those who want to experience the excitement of this magnificent outdoor sport, many sites will hire 4×4 safari Jeeps, sand boards, quad bikes, and dune buggies. If you’re in Dubai between late November and late February, you’ll want to make a point of visiting the Global Village while you’re there.
Because this is Dubai, each nation has its own pavilion with reproductions of its most famous locations, and because this is Dubai, there is usually a lottery with prizes like as vehicles and gold bars to be won.
The National Skiing Center, complete with real snow, is located within the Mall of the Emirates.
As a result of all of the activities planned, as well as the cultural differences, you may be wondering what you should pack and what to dress (particularly if you are a woman).
Despite the fact that Dubai has a highly dependable and robust public transportation system – which includes a metro system, Dubai trams, and buses – a large portion of the city still depends significantly on personal automobiles. The most of the time, you’ll wind up taking cabs everywhere. No matter what method of transportation you choose, you’ll want to consider purchasing a Nol Card. This prepaid debit card may be used to pay for public transportation, such as metro trams, buses, waterbuses, paid parking, and taxis, among others.
More information about where to stay in Dubai and the top hotels can be found here. You’re looking for a hostel in Delhi or Goa, right? Are you planning a trip to Kathmandu or looking for a place to stay in Tel Aviv? 1Average of categories calculated on a per-item basis. On a daily basis, the categories were averaged out to arrive at this result. For example, the Food 2daily average represents the sum of all meals consumed during the day, whereas Entertainment 1 represents the sum of each individual transaction.
Dubai Vacation Packages 2022 – Travelocity
Dubai’s Crescent Road is located on The Palm. The nightly rate is $693.50. In addition to a private beach and complimentary water park access, this premium hotel offers a full-service spa.
Relax in one of the complimentary beach cabanas, sun loungers, or beach umbrellas. In addition to the lazy river and children’s club, there are laundry facilities on the premises for the convenience of guests and their families.
Stella Di Mare Dubai Marina Hotel
Al Mattla’ee Street, Dubai Marina, Dubai, United Arab Emirates No Fee for Cancellation Make your reservation now and pay when you arrive. This hotel’s rate is $175 per night. This luxurious hotel is equipped with a full-service spa, a marina, and two dining options. Are you traveling for work? Take advantage of the two meeting rooms, 24-hour business center, and airport shuttle service available at this property. Take advantage of the two outdoor pools as well as complimentary amenities such as valet parking and a complimentary beach shuttle.
Riu Dubai – All Inclusive
Deira Islands are located in Dubai. Free water park admission, three outdoor pools, and a restaurant are available at this smoke-free hotel. Bring the whole family and take advantage of the complimentary kid’s club, children’s pool, and play area. Take use of the gym’s complimentary amenities, which include a buffet breakfast and free self parking.
Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai
Airport Road, Casablanca Street, Al Garhoud, and Dubai International Airport No Fee for Cancellation Make your reservation now and pay when you arrive. The cost each night is $74 USD. This hotel has four restaurants, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. Are you traveling for work? The 7 meeting rooms, as well as the business center and free WiFi in public areas, are all available for you to use. Relax with a drink at one of the hotel’s three bars or lounges, and take advantage of amenities such as complimentary self parking.
The First Collection at Jumeirah Village Circle
JVC Building, Street 1, Dubai No Fee for Cancellation Reserve now and pay when you arrive at the hotel. The rate is $122 per night. There are two restaurants, a poolside bar, and an outdoor pool at this establishment. Freebies such as free self parking and free WiFi in public areas would be appreciated by guests. There’s also a business center, dry laundry, and baggage storage available for guests.
Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
Dubai’s Jumeirah Beach Road is a popular tourist destination. No Fee for Cancellation Make your reservation now and pay when you arrive. The cost each night is $1,089 dollars. In addition to a private beach and complimentary water park access, this smoke-free hotel has a full-service spa. Unwind on the beach with sun loungers and beach umbrellas, and cool off with a refreshing drink from the beachfront bar. Bring the whole family and take advantage of the complimentary kid’s club, children’s pool, and play area.
Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
$899* 7 Day Dubai Vacation Including Airfare
7-day Dubai package includes accommodations, flights, transfers, and a city tour, as well as daily breakfast – starting at $899* when you use codeTZDBP170Promo. The following dates are valid for departures: September 2019 – April 2020 Alternatively, you might choose the 7-day Dubai Special (Houston Special) which starts at $999*.
Dubai, located on the shores of the glittering Persian Gulf, is a city of remarkable riches and diversity, and it is considered to be one of the most diversified cities on the planet. Explore the old world beauty as well as the spectacular contemporary skyline on this tour. Set out on a sightseeing trip of Dubai, which will take you to the man-made island of Jumeirah Palm as well as the world-famous Burj Al Arab Hotel. Perhaps take a trip to the top of the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest structure, and take in the stunning panoramic views of the city, the Persian Gulf, and the surrounding desert.
Optional excursions include a stroll along the seashore, shopping at the Dubai Mall of the Emirates, and a visit to Sharjah, known as the Islamic Cultural Capital of the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Finally, take advantage of the chance to spend a whole day in Abu Dhabi. Enjoy guided tours of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and the Heritage Village, where you may travel back in time to learn about life in the United Arab Emirates before oil was found, among other things.
- Round-trip flights from New York to Dubai and from Dubai to New York are available. There are other departure cities available
- Taxes and fuel fees levied by airlines
- 5 nights’ hotel accommodations at a hotel of your choice
- Porterage at a hotel
- Transfers to and from the airport
- Taxes, fees, and service charges levied by hotels, including the Dubai tourism fee Breakfast is served every day. Tour of the city of Dubai
- Availability of English-speaking tour guides on optional excursions
based on departures from New York
How to Book
If you book before September 6, 2019, you will save $170 per person off our usual rate. The cheapest price represents a $170 special discount. Existing bookings are not eligible for this promotion, and airfare is necessary. Use the special codeTZDBP170 at the time of booking to take advantage of the discounted discounts. *The following additional expenses are not included, when applicable: optional tours and gratuities. To make a reservation, please use the form above or call 800-682-3333 to talk with one of our reservation professionals.
Is Dubai Expensive & How Much Money Do You Need to Visit
Are you thinking of taking a vacation to Dubai but aren’t sure how much it would cost? Is it costly to travel to Dubai? For a trip to Dubai, how much money do you really need to bring with you? Some of your questions should be answered by this article! Dubai is, without a doubt, not inexpensive, but – as is true elsewhere in the world – the cost is determined by the choices you make. The most expensive expenses are, without a doubt, the airline and the accommodation, followed by a few activities and excursion trips.
In this post, we will provide some instances of how much everything costs in Dubai and how expensive it is for visitors to travel to Dubai.
Find out for yourself!
What does a flight to Dubai cost?
Price ranges for return flights from Western Europe to Dubai range between 300-400EUR, depending on the trip time and how far in advance you book. MomondoorKayak, for example, is a search engine that may help you locate the most affordable flights.
How expensive are Dubai hotels?
A round-trip ticket from Western Europe to Dubai starts around 300-400EUR, depending on the travel time and how far in advance you book your journey. TIP: Search engines such as MomondoorKayak might help you discover the cheapest airfares.
Is food expensive in Dubai and how much to budget for restaurants?
Food and restaurants in Dubai are available in a wide range of pricing ranges, just like everything else in the city. Due to the fact that we travel with small children, we often avoid the most romantic expensive restaurants, therefore I am unable to remark on such. We also avoided fast food restaurants such as KFC and McDonald’s. We ate most of our meals at eateries along The Walk or in one of the shopping centers. The cost of lunch or supper ranged from 240 to 500 AED (60 to 125 EUR) for two adults and three children, depending on where we went.
The costs at the hotel restaurants are typically significantly higher than the pricing at the eateries in town.
The rates of hotels and restaurants in Dubai are quite variable.
Examples of the average Dubai restaurant prices
- The following prices are for soft drinks: 15-18 AED (4-4,5 EUR)
- Smoothies and shakes: 24-30 AED (6-8 EUR)
- Children’s menu (which often includes a drink) 25-40 AED (6-10 EUR)
- Appetizers and desserts: 20-40 AED (5-10 EUR)
- Sandwiches and burgers 35-55 AED (9-14 EUR)
- Main dishes 40-100 AED (approximately) (10-25 EUR). Generally speaking, local cuisine is less expensive
- For example, a delicious lamb meal may be had for 40AED (10EUR), but a decent steak can easily cost 150AED (38EUR).
There was a little grocery near our hotel, The Walk, and the costs of food there were pretty comparable to those in Western Europe.
How much does alcohol cost in Dubai?
My understanding of the cost of alcohol in Dubai is limited at this time. It wasn’t until we bought two strawberry daiquiris at the pool bar of our hotel that we had a drink. It was a happy hour pricing of 50AED (12 EUR) for two drinks, which was really reasonable. Our favorite non-alcoholic drinks, fresh fruit smoothies, and shakes were the ones we chose, and I can definitely suggest them all!
How expensive is a metro or taxi in Dubai?
In Dubai, public transportation, such as the metro or taxis, is quite affordable. There is more thorough information on Dubai public transportation and costs available on this page.
What about tax-free shopping in Dubaihow expensive is clothing or electronics?
The shopping malls in Dubai are among the largest in the world, with a wide range of brands to suit any budget, from H M, Zara, and GAP to Chanel, Dior, and Louis Vuitton. We discovered that most costs in Dubai are far more than those in Europe, including apparel, gadgets, and toys. As a result, Dubai is probably not the ideal place to go shopping with your girlfriends on a weekend away from work.
How much do excursions and activities cost in Dubai and how to save money?
Some of Dubai’s attractions are entirely free or extremely inexpensive. Some others can cost as much as a month’s pay on average. The majority of day trips and popular excursions in Dubai will cost you between 50 and 150 EUR, depending on the time, activity, and party size, among other factors, It’s a good idea to schedule your Dubai excursions in advance in order to get the greatest pricing and availability. Here is a list of some of the greatest tours available in Dubai, compiled by us. TIP: Getting a Dubai Unlimited Pass, which gives you access to over 45 featured activities and experiences over the course of three or five consecutive calendar days, is one of the most cost-effective methods to save money on tourist attractions in Dubai.
We’ve compiled some practical suggestions based on our own personal experiences to assist you have a better sense of what to anticipate when participating in Dubai’s most popular activities and save money.
ALSO READ: The Best Free and Low-Cost Things to Do in Dubai
How expensive are Dubai’s water parks and how to book with a discount?
The most costly activity we participated in was a day at theAquaventure waterpark in Atlantis, The Palm in the Bahamas. It is now possible to purchase the most affordable online ticket for 320 AED (80 EUR) for adults and 260 AED (65 EUR) for children under 1,2m in height (4 feet). If you do not purchase your tickets in advance, you will almost certainly spend at least 15-20 EUR/person more than you would otherwise. GetYourGuide is now offering a reasonably priced package that includes Aquaventure as well as the Lost Chamber Aquarium.
- A locker will cost you an additional 10-20 EUR, and you will need the one that costs 20 EUR in order to put a regular-sized rucksack in the space provided.
- In the park, food and beverages are fairly costly, but they are on pace with similar establishments in Europe (count 5 EUR for tiny fries and 4 EUR for a drink), and you are only permitted to carry one bottle of water per person with you.
- RECOMMENDATION:If you want to spend several days at the Aquaventure water park, consider staying at the Atlantis hotel.
- This may be a really excellent price for a family of three or four individuals staying in a single room during a less busy time of year.
- When you consider that admission to the water park alone costs over 240 EUR for a family of four, this is an incredible offer!
- There is a children’s play section with water slides, and they are welcome to accompany you on the Lazy River as well as the main pool.
- You may swim with dolphins, feed the fish, and take selfies with sea lions, among other activities.
All of them are quite expensive, and you must decide whether or not they are worthwhile for you and your family. Whatever you pick, keep in mind that if you book long in advance, the price will be significantly lower.
How expensive is to visit ‘At The Top’ in Burj Khalifa
Another must-do in Dubai is to climb to the top of the Burj Khalifa, which is the world’s tallest structure. The cheapest regular ticket to the 124th and 125th levels starts at around 35 EUR. If you want to visit at sunset, expect to spend almost three times the normal fee, and expect to pay three times the normal price if you don’t want to wait in line. A minimum of 95 EUR per person will be charged for access to the Sky level (148th floor). We arrived around 6.30 p.m., just after sunset, and were treated to spectacular views of Dubai at night.
The wait time to get on the elevator was no more than 15 minutes, so I don’t see why you would want to pay three times the fee for rapid access to the elevator.
The price of a ticket to the Burj Khalifa is the same at the counter as it is online, however if you don’t book in advance, there is a good risk that you will not be able to get a ticket at certain times.
At night, the Dubai Fountain Show may be seen from the Burj Khalifa.
Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
There is a hefty admission cost to theDubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, with prices beginning at around 35 EUR per person. TIP: If you wish to see the aquarium as well as the Burj Khalifa, it is recommended that you purchase a combined ticket that includes both attractions. To be aware of:Dubai Mall becomes really crowded in the afternoon, and the queue to enter the aquarium became extremely lengthy after 2 PM, so wake up early and visit the aquarium the first thing in the morning. Alternatively, you may take in the view of this massive aquarium from the Mall for free and save your money for something else.
Dubai Marina Dinner Cruise: our experience
A dinner cruise on the Dubai Dhow is one of the most popular excursions in the city. There are several businesses that operate the boats, so you will have a wide variety of choices. When our New Year’s Eve cruise was canceled without explanation, we were offered another one two hours later that same evening at ten (!) times the price instead, which we declined. You will be able to witness the fireworks that they promised! To see the fireworks from the boat would cost me 1500 EUR, which is a lot more money than I am ready to spend.
- This is typical of Dubai: if there is a demand, the supply and pricing are adjusted accordingly.
- We immediately went on the internet and discovered another business that offered the trip at the standard price, and we had a wonderful time on the cruise.
- We spent 420 AED (105 EUR) for a dinner cruise for the five of us, which was almost the same price as a supper at a restaurant on its own.
- We thought this cruise to be quite worthwhile while in Dubai.
- You will at the very least receive your money back, and they will almost always find an alternative for you if something goes wrong.
- Tango performance in Dubai by Tanoura dancers The information provided in this review of Dubai costs should assist you in better preparing for your trip and avoiding unpleasant shocks for your pocketbook while in Dubai.
If there is one piece of advice I can give you when it comes to saving money on your vacation to Dubai, it is to do your homework and book as much as you can in advance. Dubai is not inexpensive, but with a little forethought, you can keep your travel expenses to a minimum.
Some often asked questions concerning how costly Dubai is for tourists, along with our succinct responses to them, are included below: Is it costly to travel to Dubai? Visiting Dubai may be as expensive or as inexpensive as you like, and so much is dependent on your decisions and preferences. In general, Dubai’s costs are comparable to those in other major cities throughout the world. Accommodation and tours may be pretty pricey, but there is so much variety that you can tailor your trip to be more budget-friendly if you so want.
- Is food and drink in Dubai prohibitively expensive?
- There are low-cost eateries, major restaurant chains, and expensive restaurants to choose from in the area.
- What is the average cost of a dinner in Dubai?
- Sandwiches and burgers range in price from 35 to 55 AED (9-14 EUR).
- The exceptions to this rule range from inexpensive street food stalls to upmarket restaurants, to name a few.
- Is it legal to consume alcoholic beverages in Dubai?
- Alcohol, on the other hand, may only be purchased and consumed in licensed establishments such as hotels, restaurants, and nightclubs.
- Check out our hand-picked list of the greatest Dubai excursions and activities that you just must not miss out on while you’re here!
More ideas and information about visiting Dubai may be found at: Families should consider the following: Things to Do in Dubai with Children How to get about in Dubai Using Public Transportation to Get Around Dubai Interesting facts about Dubai to know: Dubai Facts You Should Know If you found this page to be valuable, please remember to bookmark it and share it with your social media contacts.
Save this image to your Pinterest board!
Dubai Vacation Packages from $746 – Search Flight+Hotel on KAYAK
The famous 4X4 Desert Safaris and races in Dubai, as well as skydiving over the world-famous Palm Jumeirah Island, are all included in a good Dubai vacation package. You can also take your children to the Dubai Sky Polar Pass and Dubai Atlantis Aquaven, which are both included in a good Dubai vacation package.
When should you book a vacation package to Dubai?
The winter season in Dubai is the ideal time to visit the white beaches of the Persian Gulf for a relaxing holiday on the beach.
The rainy season, which lasts from November to March, is the only time of year when it is chilly. The rains, on the other hand, are just temporary. Pre-booking your stay will ensure that you receive the finest Dubai package discounts.
Where should you stay in Dubai during your vacation?For any vacation type in Dubai:
“Rove Downtown Dubai is created for social media,” says the designer. The unique hangout space is furnished with comfortable sofas, a wall adorned with artwork, and an unusual collection of bric-a-brac. In addition to interconnecting doors, which are ideal for families, 48-inch interactive TV screens, couch beds for extra guests, a small fridge, a secure safe, and in-room coffee and tea stations, many of the large rooms are equipped with a work desk. This stylish twin tower hotel with marble flooring, luxurious carpets, and mahogany furniture is located at the northern end of Dubai Marina.
- In Dubai, there are several options for family vacations.
- It has a 9-hole golf course as well as horseback riding.
- These private villas in Beit Al Bahar, also known as the “House By The Sea,” provide total seclusion for your family while on vacation in the area.
- The hotel is conveniently located on Jumeirah Street near to the Wild Wadi Waterpark.
- In addition to offering shuttle bus service and airport transfers, the hotel also offers a hot tub and air conditioning in all of its rooms in addition to enough parking space.
- Breakfast, airport transfer, and dry cleaning services are all available at the Atlantis.
- For luxurious vacations in Dubai, consider the following: The Burj Al Arab is the most luxury hotel in Dubai, including revolving bedrooms that provide panoramic views of the city.
- In addition to arriving by helicopter and receiving VIP services, the hotel’s Dubai travel package includes the services of a personal butler available 24 hours a day.
- Enjoy the bed and breakfast, patios and balconies with Moorish and Andalusian decor, or a suite with a private plunge pool in the heart of the city.
- For luxury vacations in Dubai, the City Max Hotel Bur Dubai provides luxury accommodations at a reasonable price.
Arabian Park Hotel, which is on four acres near Dubai Creek and provides free and abundant parking, an outdoor pool and bar/lounge, tranquil surroundings, a shuttle bus service and transportation to and from the airport are just a few of the amenities.
A Trip To Dubai Cost – in 2022
Dubai continues to be one of the most popular holiday destinations in the globe, with visitors from all over the world flocking to the city every year. Many people continue to purchase Dubai Vacation Packages, which allow them to see Dubai and its key attractions, including as the Dubai Waterfront, the Burj Khalifa, and the Palm Islands, at costs that are reasonable for those with a variety of financial situations. The upper crust of society may expect a vacation complete with Rolls Royces, butlers, and seven-star hotels if they are part of the upper crust.
- Simply preparing and researching before your trip will ensure that you have the best vacation of your life, without having to worry about being part of high society or having to worry about going poor.
- It is necessary, however, to conduct your own study and shop around for lower and lower costs before selecting the finest package for your needs or paying for travel expenses on an individual basis.
- When making your travel arrangements, browse online for specials, coupons, discounts, and other special incentives that can bring the cost of your trip down to a more affordable level.
- Then Plan a Vacation to Hawaii.
When booking your flight
There are a few low-cost airlines that fly to the United Arab Emirates among the well-known ones. Travel between Dubai and Abu Dhabi is and will continue to be offered as standard service by a small number of international airlines. Travelers visiting Dubai will thus have a plethora of options for booking economical flights as a part of their trip to the city. Using the internet to discover low-cost flights to Dubai is one of the most convenient methods of doing so. Traveling throughout the week allows you to save money.
However, packages offering discounts of up to $500 when booking a flight and a hotel at the same time kept cropping up during our search.
When booking a hotel
The United Arab Emirates is served by a number of well-known airlines, some of which are low-cost carriers. Travel to Dubai and Abu Dhabi is and will continue to be offered as standard service by a few international carriers. Travelers visiting Dubai will thus have a plethora of options for booking low-cost flights as part of their trip to the country. The internet is one of the most convenient resources for finding low-cost flights to Dubai. By going during the week, you may save money. We conducted a quick web search and discovered that a ticket from the United States to Dubai would cost around $1,100 in normal circumstances.
However, packages with discounts of up to $500 when booking a flight and a hotel at the same time kept cropping up during our search. In addition, keep an eye out throughout the year and be prepared to take advantage of cheaper pricing and larger discounts.
You’ll be astonished to learn that you can truly have a regal lunch in Dubai for a very reasonable price, one that is lower than the prices in numerous other major cities across the globe. For as little as 80 cents, you may have a traditional local dinner consisting of seasoned meat and veggies served on a pita with a dressing. The deluxe edition will cost you an additional 50 cents, bringing your total to a staggering $1.30.
For activities in Dubai
You will have access to the beach at all times, and you will have a fantastic time on one of the most beautiful beaches on the planet, which is primarily distinguished by its white crushed seashell coastline. Dubai is a fantastic shopping destination due to the large number of duty-free shops and cheap retailers that can be found here. At addition, you will discover excellent bargains in the stores known as souks, and you will have the opportunity to bargain with the salesmen yourself. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to embark on a hot air balloon flight in the afternoon, which will provide you with a fantastic collection of photographs and memories.
Approximate cost of a vacation in Dubai
The price listed here is the typical cost of your trip to Dubai; however, the final amount you’ll spend will be determined by your personal circumstances, including your ability to pay, as well as your hotel and airline expenses. One individual who pays for their own flights as well as a four-night stay at the Grand Hyatt Dubai will pay around $1,300. For two persons traveling together, the total cost of the package can range from $3,100 to $3,700, depending on the time and date of the trip and includes all meals and accommodations.
Budget breakdown: 2 weeks in Dubai
However, the final amount you’ll pay will rely on you and your financial capabilities, as well as your hotel and airline expenses. The figure listed below is the typical cost of your trip to Dubai. Someone who pays for their own flights as well as a four-night stay at the Grand Hyatt Dubai will pay around $1300. For two persons traveling together, the total cost of the package can range from $3,100 to $3,700, depending on the time and date of the trip and includes all meals and lodging.
- Expenses include flights ($500), accommodations ($680), dining out ($279), activities ($168), ground transportation ($99), retail ($48), and incidentals ($33).
Expenses include flights ($500), accommodations ($680), dining out ($279), activities ($168), ground transportation ($99), retail ($48), and gratuities ($33).
Okay, there isn’t much to say about this. Because, as you might imagine, we’ll all be arriving and departing from various points throughout the world. My flights from Beijing to Dubai, and then from Dubai to Kuala Lumpur, amounted to roughly $500 total, which was a bargain.
According to my calculations, $680 for 14 nights in Dubai was a really good price. The whole cost, including Airbnb fees, comes to around $48.57 per night. Because hotels are too costly and I don’t want to stay in hostels, I always reserve Airbnbs when traveling. If you’re interested, you can check out my Airbnbhere and receive a $40 discount from me!) in my immediate vicinity I did not remain in the heart of the city. I stayed with a nice young Indian family in the Kamara area, which is a residential Indian community.
- Even though they share a bathroom, they have a daily cleaner who ensures that it is always clean.
- I was wondering whether to stay here or in a room just adjacent to the Dubai Mall when I booked my reservation (which was a tad more expensive, and the room was literally a box).
- From there, taking public transit was convenient and straightforward.
- Despite the fact that it was a little out of the way, I enjoyed being in a local neighborhood and experiencing another side of Dubai that wasn’t just fancy structures.
- According to my hosts, the Indian food there is even better than the meal back home in India!
- You may enjoy a really excellent supper for as little as $5-$15 per person.
- I honestly don’t know what I would have eaten for the next two weeks if I had stayed in the accommodation near the Dubai Mall.
- There was just one negative aspect of the Airbnb, which was that their 4-year-old boy was somewhat.
rowdy (read: likes to run around screaming early in the morning). The family, on the other hand, was wonderful. It is strongly recommended that anyone who is interested in visiting Dubai on a tighter budget consider staying at the Airbnb that I stayed at.
Wow, I had no idea how much money I was spending on meals, but it turns out that it only amounts to $20 every day. You are free to spend as little or as much money as you wish on meals! I made a point of balancing off more expensive dinners with less expensive meals. The Mövenpick for brunch ($70): Let’s start with the splurges, shall we? Visiting one of Dubai’s world-famous weekend brunches was a must-do on my itinerary. Andrea was able to locate a more affordable option for us for “just” 250 AED.
- YES, YES, YES!
- You can read the entire post and view all of the photos here.
- (the one that looks like a pyramid).
- The meal is likewise excellent, and the quantities are generous.
- You can get away with a lot less.
- They provide you with free limitless freshly made bread (which we were unaware of), so essentially all you have to purchase is one main course item.
- Only three drinks were included in this price (one at a local pub and one at an exclusive cocktail bar)!
- As a result, we were compelled to purchase costly beverages.
- I ate in my Kamara neighborhood the most of the time the rest of the time.
- A little café, where I could have a quick breakfast or an evening snack (dosa or idly) for a little more than a dollar, was located nearby.
–Desert safari ($132): The desert safari ($132) was the only major extravagance here (see excellent pics and information!). However, I chose one of the most costly options since it was precisely what I was looking for. I chose a morning dawn safari because it included more of the things I was interested in. It is possible to go on a desert safari for far less money, so don’t be concerned. You can witness the sunset while also enjoying supper and traditional dance entertainment on most typical evening safaris, which cost between 120 AED and 180 AED ($32-50 US).
- This $35 (130 AED) ticket was the lowest one that could be found.
- I barely made it as far as the 125th floor.
- For those interested in ascending the 148th floor during peak hours, the ticket is 500 AED (about $140 US).
- To be quite honest, there isn’t much of a difference.
- What difference does another 20 floors make?
- This is a must-have experience for the majority of individuals.
- Additionally, it features a 360-degree view.
- However, they open at 5 p.m., allowing you to see the sunset without having to pay the excessive charge.
- There is just one additional expense in this category, which is 3 AED ($1) for admission to the Dubai Museum in Old Dubai.
Fortunately, there are a plethora of free activities to participate in in Dubai. Check out my post about free or inexpensive things to do in Dubai! There are lots of things to keep you occupied over the next several days, so don’t be concerned.
Our was the one big expenditure on this trip (see excellent pics and information!) and it was for the desert safari ($132). Although one of the more costly options was available, I chose it since it met all of my requirements perfectly. I chose a morning dawn safari since it included a greater number of the things I was looking forward to participating in. It is possible to go on a desert safari for far less money, so don’t worry about it. You can witness the sunset while also enjoying supper and traditional dance entertainment on most ordinary evening safaris, which cost between 120 and 180 AED ($32-50 US).
- The lowest ticket available was for $35 (130 AED).
- It was only until the 125th floor that I made it up.
- If you wanted to go up the 148th floor during peak hours, the cost would be 500 AED (about $140 US) each person.
- It’s likely that the differences are negligible.
- By alone, the 125th floor is rather impressive!
- On the other hand, if you simply want to take in the view of Dubai from a high altitude, The Vault at the JW Marquise Marriott can be a good option for you.
- Your options are restricted, and you’d have to spend money to have a better perspective of the landscape.
- In addition, there is no dress code to enter the building.
- – Other Fees: That alone makes it worthwhile.
- Check out my article about free or inexpensive things to do in Dubai!
I think I performed very well considering the circumstances. I went to Lush and purchased a solid shampoo (which is a travel ESSENTIAL) as well as a couple of scarves (Andrea was a horrible influence on me!). It costs only $47 in total.
–Data card ($27): The data card for the phone was the most expensive item in this category. Etisalat is the major telecommunications provider in Dubai. Their visiting plan, which includes 700 MB of data and 14 minutes of calling, costs 100 AED. It was a little pricey, but oh well. It is an absolute need. In the Burj Khalif gift store at the summit, I purchased a postcard for my loving ex-boss back in the United States. I haven’t gotten around to mailing it yet. –Daiso ($2): Daiso is a Japanese word that means “daisy.” I was looking for anything random and I found it.
–Junk food at the airport ($3): I did an excellent job with my money management! By the conclusion of the trip, I had just 10 AED left, so I used it to buy candies at the airport before flying home.
Other notes/tips about $$ in Dubai
- Credit cards (Visa or Mastercard) are widely accepted in almost all situations. I was able to pay with my credit card at any restaurant that wasn’t a little neighborhood joint. Because my credit card does not charge international transaction fees, this was a big benefit for me, as tipping is customary in Dubai. It is customary to leave a 10 percent tip, which means that your meals will be slightly more expensive
- Taxis may only be paid in cash. Some cabs feature a credit card swiper device, but you never appear to be able to use it to pay for your cab ride. It appears that the only items for which I need cash were taxis and the little local eateries in the vicinity of my Airbnb.
Virtually every establishment accepts credit cards (Visa or Mastercard). Almost every restaurant I went to that wasn’t a little neighborhood joint accepted credit cards. Tipping is customary in Dubai, and my credit card does not charge international transaction fees, which was a huge plus for me. It is customary to leave a 10 percent gratuity, which means that your meals will be slightly more expensive; taxis may only be paid in cash; It appears that some cabs have a credit card swiper device, however it never seems to work properly.