Over 44,000 residents in Dubai have received the Golden Visa since the launch of the long-term residency scheme. The Golden Visa scheme was launched in 2019 to attract and retain talents from all over the world and establish the UAE as an ideal destination to live and work in.
- The ‘Golden Visa’ is a long-term residence visa that allows foreigners to live, work, and study in the UAE without the need for a local sponsor and complete ownership of their business.
What is a Golden Visa in UAE?
The Golden Visas are revolutionary as they allow foreign citizens to live, work and study in the UAE with 100% business ownership. The investment amount is fixed at AED 5 million for the 5-year visa. The Emirates also demand that the amount invested must not be loaned and should be retained for at least three years.
What is the benefit of Dubai Golden Visa?
With the UAE Golden Visa, the individual can receive the following benefits: Long-term residency in the UAE ( 5 or 10 years) Security about their future in the country. Live, work and study in the UAE.
What is Golden Visa?
A Golden Visa refers to the immigration program which allows wealthy individuals to get a residence permit or even citizenship in another country simply by purchasing a house there or making a relatively large investment or donation.
How can I get Golden Visa for Dubai?
How to apply? Those who are interested to apply for the Golden Visa, may do so through the website of the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship — ICA (the eChannel for residency and citizenship), or the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) which works under the ministry.
Who got UAE Golden Visa?
Farah Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, Boney Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor, Janhvi Kapoor, Neha Kakkar, Amaal Malik, Mohanlal and Mammootty have received the golden visa of UAE. Dulquer Salmaan was also among the actors to receive the golden visa.
Can I live in Dubai permanently?
One can obtain residency in Dubai or in another emirate in UAE if sponsorship by an employer is provided. The Dubai residence visa must be renewed every three years. Another way to obtain residency in Dubai is by purchasing real estate.
How did Trisha get Golden Visa?
The actor has become the first Tamil actor to get the Golden Visa from the UAE. The actor confirmed receiving a UAE Golden Visa on her social media platforms. Soon after the actor posted, several of her fans showered love for her in the comments.
Can Golden Visa holders sponsor parents?
The Golden Visa sponsorship can be extended to spouses, children, parents and dependent siblings, depending on the visa category. There is no limit to the number of children who may be sponsored by the Golden Visa holder.
Can you work with a Golden Visa?
Once you become a citizen, you can live and work anywhere in the EU/EEA and get the world’s 4th best passport for nomads and global citizens. The program is NOT blacklisted by the OECD, unlike many other Golden Visa programs.
Which country gives Golden Visa?
Portugal offers one of the most lucrative Golden Visa programs in the world. One can become a Portugal resident by investing at least €500000 in real estate, whereas the amount gets lowered to €400000 if one decides to invest in low-density areas.
How long is Golden Visa UAE?
The Golden Visa scheme was launched in 2019 to attract and retain talents from all over the world and establish the UAE as an ideal destination to live and work in. These visas are issued for five or 10 years and renewed automatically.
What is the golden passport?
Citizenship by investment programs enable the applicant to rapidly obtain citizenship with no required residence period, or only a short nominal period measured in days or weeks. These are often known as “golden passports” or “cash-for-passport” programs, offering visa-free travel and possible tax advantages.
How can I get permanent residence in Dubai?
The first option to obtain residency is by purchasing and owning a property. To fit the requirements of the residency visa, the property must be worth at least 1 million dirhams, which amounts to approximately US$272.000. The visa is normally issued for 2 years and does not grant the right to work in UAE.
UAE’s Golden Visa: What is it, and who is eligible to apply?
As of January 1, 2019, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) established a new system for long-term resident visas, allowing foreigners to live, work, and study in their home country without the requirement for a native sponsor and with full ownership of their firm. On Wednesday, the UAE government issued Sanjay Dutt a golden visa, which he will use to go to the country. Following the economic turbulence caused by the Coronavirus epidemic, the 2019 amendment was enacted in an attempt to recruit new foreign residents, mainly to the emirate of Dubai.
So, what does the Golden Visa offer?
Generally speaking, the Golden Visa system grants long-term residency (5 to 10 years) to individuals who fall into one of the following categories: investors, entrepreneurs, individuals with exceptional abilities such as researchers, medical professionals, and those working in the scientific or knowledge fields, and extraordinary student athletes. The most significant benefit of the visa will be increased security, as the UAE government has made it clear that they are committed to providing expatriates, investors, and, more broadly, everyone looking to make the UAE their home with an additional reason to feel secure about their future through the issuance of the Golden Visa.
How does one apply for the visa?
Individuals who are interested in applying for the Golden Visa can do so through the website of the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship—ICA (the eChannel for residency and citizenship), or through the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA), which is an agency of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation. Unlike the ICA, which exclusively offers online channels, the GDRFA provides both online and physical channels. This is a rather basic procedure, with candidates just needed to submit the relevant documentation and be prepared to relocate to the United Arab Emirates in order to pursue their business endeavor in the country.
Who are eligible to apply?
In order to qualify for the 10-year visa, investors must have a minimum of AED 10 million in public investment, which can be in the form of an investment fund or a limited liability corporation. In any instance, at least 60% of the total investment must not be in the form of real estate, and the money invested must not be lent; alternatively, in the case of assets, investors must accept full ownership of the assets. In addition, the investor must be able to keep the investment for a minimum of three years before it is considered successful.
- The long-term visa holder’s spouse and children, as well as one executive director and one advisor, are all eligible to apply for the visa.
- Doctors, researchers, scientists, investors, and artists are among many who work in this field.
- The requirements for the 5-year investor visa are virtually the same as they are for the 10-year visa, with the primary change being that the amount of investment necessary is AED 5 million instead of AED 10 million.
- Students who graduate from high school with the highest grade point average in the country (a minimum grade point average of 95 percent) and students who graduate from specified colleges with a grade point average of 3.75 or above are eligible.
Moreover, foreign nationals who wish to establish their business in the UAE may apply for permanent residency (5 years) through the Golden Business Visa scheme, which is separate from the aforementioned programs.
What are the conditions for people with specialised talents?
Individuals who belong to the aforementioned specialized skill category must meet specific requirements in order to be eligible to petition for residence. Scientists must be recognized by the Emirates Scientists Council or be recipients of the Mohammed Bin Rashid Medal for Scientific Excellence, whilst creative persons in the fields of culture and art must be certified by the Ministry of Culture and Knowledge Development (MoCaKD). Aside from this, remarkable abilities must be proved by patents or scientific research published in a peer-reviewed publication of international renown.
Newsletter|Sign up to receive the greatest explainers of the day directly to your email.
What are the other programmes that have been introduced to bring in foreign residents?
A new modification to the UAE’s residence legislation has also been passed, enabling international university students to bring their families with them to the country, as long as they can afford acceptable housing and have the financial means to support them. A unique residency scheme, established in October 2020 by Dubai, allowed international working professionals, who were working from home, to live and work in the UAE while still providing services to their employers in their home country.
Retirement in Dubai is a program that is accessible to all retirees who earn at least $5,500 per month, have savings of at least $275,000, or own a home in Dubai worth at least $550,000, according to the program’s website.
Golden visa – Long-term residence visas in the UAE
- If you are medically eligible, you should consider getting a COVID-19 vaccination. Download the ALHOSN UAE contact tracing application
- And Maintain a physical gap of two metres (six feet) between yourself and others. Handwashing for at least 20 seconds and hand sanitizing on a frequent basis are recommended. When going outside, put on your mask and gloves. Put on a mask and gloves and stay inside your houses if you are unwell or are caring for someone who is sick. Maintain general health precautions by doing the following:
- It is important to avoid interaction with items that have been touched by others. Countertops, door handles, furniture and toys should all be cleaned and disinfected at least once a day, as should phones, computers, remote controls and everything else you use on a daily basis
- Follow the safety precautions in place at your place of employment. Only rely on information provided by government officials
- If medical assistance is required, contact the appropriate authorities.
- To meet someone, shake their hands or give them a hug and kiss. Touching your face unnecessarily, especially your eyes, nose, and mouth, is a bad habit. Traveling in a car with more than three passengers is prohibited. Spread false information
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) established a new system for long-term residency permits in 2019. Foreigners will be allowed to live, work, and study in the UAE without the requirement for a national sponsor, and they will be able to retain 100 percent ownership of their businesses on the UAE’s mainland under the new system. These visas will be given for a period of 5 or 10 years, and they will be automatically renewed.
Eligibility for a 10-year visa
The following types of individuals are eligible to apply for a 10-year resident visa in the United Arab Emirates.
- 1-Investors in public investments with a minimum investment of AED 10 million. The investment may take numerous forms, including but not limited to:
- At least AED 10 million in a deposit account with an investment fund located within the nation
- Establishing a corporation in the United Arab Emirates with a minimum capital of AED 10 million
- And Involvement as a partner in an existing or new firm having a market capitalization of at least AED10 million
- The overall investment in all areas specified must be not less than AED 10 million, with the investment in sectors other than real estate accounting for not less than 60% of the total investment in all areas mentioned. Conditions The following requirements must be met before a visa may be issued:
- It is not permissible to lend money against the amount invested. It is recommended that the investment be held for at least three years. There should be sufficient financial soundness to cover up to AED 10 million in expenses. On the provision that each partner pays AED 10 million, the visa might be extended to include business partners. The spouse and children, as well as one executive director and one advisor, can all be included on the long-term visa application. Investors from other countries can apply for a multiple-entry permit valid for a term of six months.
Among those who fit this description are specialized skills and researchers in the realms of science and knowledge such as physicians, specialists, scientists, inventors, as well as persons with innovative ideas in the fields of culture and the arts.
The spouse and children are also eligible for the visa benefit. All types of employees are needed to hold a valid employment contract in a specialized subject that is considered a priority in the United Arab Emirates. Conditions The following requirements must be met before a visa may be issued:
- It is necessary for scientists to be recognized by members of the Emirates Scientists Council who have received the Mohammed Bin Rashid Medal for Scientific Excellence. Individuals who work in the fields of culture and art must be authorized by the Ministry of Culture and Youth. Inventors must secure a valuable patent in order to contribute to the economy of the United Arab Emirates. Patents must be approved by the Ministry of Economy
- Exceptional abilities must be demonstrated by patents or scientific research published in a peer-reviewed publication of international renown
- Executive must be the owner or co-owner of a large and globally known firm, or possess a high level of academic performance and a leadership position
- The following requirements must be met by doctors and professionals in order to be considered:
- PhD from one of the world’s top 500 universities (see ICA for information)
- An award or certificates of appreciation in the field of the applicant’s work
- Contribution to major scientific research in the respective field of work
- Published articles or scientific books in distinguished publications in the respective field of work
- Membership in a professional organization related to the field
- Etc. a Ph. D. degree in addition to ten years of professional experience in his field
- Specialization in areas of importance to the UAE
- And a track record of success.
Eligibility for a 5-year visa
The following types of people are eligible to apply for a five-year resident visa in the United Arab Emirates.
- Investors in a property in the United Arab Emirates are subject to the following conditions: The following requirements must be met before a visa may be issued:
- In order to qualify, the investor must make an investment in property with a gross value of at least AED 5 million. The amount of money invested in real estate cannot be financed by a loan. At the very least, the property must be kept for three years.
- This group covers individuals who have a current project with a minimum capital of AED 500,000, as well as those who have received clearance from an approved business incubator in the United Arab Emirates. The entrepreneur is granted a multi-entry visa for a period of six months, which can be renewed for an additional six months. The spouse and children, as well as a partner and three executives, are all granted long-term visas.
3. Students who stand out from the crowd This includes the following:
- Students with a minimum grade of 95 percent in public and private secondary schools
- University students from within and outside the country who graduate with a distinction grade point average of at least 3.75
- And students with a minimum grade point average of 95 percent in public and private secondary schools.
Families of excellent students are eligible to apply for a long-term visa. Source: Sites related to this one:
- Where to apply for entrance permits or visas to the United Arab Emirates
- Is it necessary to have an entry permission or a visa in order to visit the UAE? Visa for permanent residence
Remember that if you have any questions or concerns about visas, you should contact the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (ICA) at the toll-free number 600522222 or through the ICA’s feedback website. If you are traveling outside of the UAE, check with the country’s embassies and consulates. If you are a resident of the United Arab Emirates and want a visa for Dubai, call Amer service on the toll free number 800 5111. If you are calling from outside the United Arab Emirates, use the toll-free number +9714-313-9999 to reach Amer.
Boney Kapoor receives Dubai Golden Visa; what is it, who is eligible. Read here
Boney Kapoor, an Indian film producer, said today that he and his family had been awarded the renowned Dubai Golden Visa, which is valid for ten years. The news was announced by the filmmaker, who is 65 years old, on Twitter. “I am grateful to the Dubai government for awarding me and my family a golden visa that will last for ten years. Leadership that is both dynamic and compassionate. Dubai and the United Arab Emirates are the best destinations. Goldenvisa Kapoor, who has financed films such as “Mr India,” “Wanted,” and the forthcoming “Maidaan,” said, “DubaiUAE (sic).” “, a Twitter user said.
- Leadership that is both dynamic and compassionate.
- Goldenvisa September 14, 2021, Dubai, United Arab Emirates— Boney Kapoor (@BoneyKapoor) Famous Bollywood actors and actresses who have been given a Golden Visa by the Emirate of Dubai in the past include Shah Rukh Khan, Suniel Shetty, Mammootty, Mohanlal, and Tovino Thomas.
- As part of a new system introduced by the UAE government in 2019, the Golden Visa was made available to investors and entrepreneurs with a minimum investment of AED 10 million.
- These golden visas are valid for a period of five or ten years, and they are automatically renewed.
- How can I submit an application?
- Unlike the ICA, which exclusively offers online channels, the GDRFA provides both online and physical channels.
- Who is eligible to participate?
- Although real estate must account for around 60% of the overall investment, the invested money must not be borrowed, and in the case of assets, investors must accept full ownership of the assets.
- This visa, which is valid for ten years, may be extended to include business partners, provided that each partner makes a contribution of AED ten million.
- Individuals with specialized talent, in addition to entrepreneurs, are eligible to apply for the visa.
Become a subscriber to the Mint newsletters* Please provide a valid email address. Thank you for signing up to receive our newsletter. Never miss out on a story again! With Mint, you can stay connected and informed. Now is the time to download our app!
UAE Golden Visa: Benefits, Procedure and Eligibility
Since its establishment, the UAE Golden Visa has been widely sought after by a large number of expats all over the world. However, because it is a highly significant document with extremely rigorous qualifying requirements, not all foreigners are eligible to apply for it. In this post, you will learn about the benefits of the UAE golden visa, as well as the application process for this visa. Furthermore, you will be able to comprehend how a service provider may assist you in obtaining it. Let’s have a look at something:
- UAE Golden Visa: What it is, how it works, and who is eligible. What are the advantages of obtaining a golden visa
- Who is eligible to apply for the Golden Visa in the United Arab Emirates
- What is the procedure for obtaining a Golden Visa for the United Arab Emirates
- What is the cost of the Golden Visa
- What is the duration of the Golden Visa
- In order to receive a Golden Visa, you must meet certain conditions. How can Connect Resources assist you in obtaining a Golden Visa for the United Arab Emirates
UAE Golden Visa: Benefits, Procedure and Eligibility
The United Arab Emirates is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. As a result, a large number of international investors, experts, and businesses are looking for methods to establish themselves in this country. Additionally, the UAE government has initiated a number of programs with the goal of attracting top talent to the country in order to enhance the economy. The UAE Golden Visa program is one of these programs. The goal of this new visa policy, which was established in 2019, is to provide persons with long-term residency visas.
There is a fundamental distinction, however, in that individuals will not be required to have a sponsor.
However, with the introduction of the new golden visa, this is no longer necessary.
As a result, many foreigners are interested in learning how to obtain it and what procedures must be followed when hiring staff from India.
What is the UAE Golden Visa?
The Golden Visa is a legal document that allows foreigners to live in the country for an extended period of time. Because the UAE offers a variety of visa options, visitors can choose the one that is most convenient for them. For example, the most frequent type is the UAE work visa, which allows an employee to be sponsored by his or her company and acquire a residency permit that is good for two or three years. There’s also the UAE freelancer visa, which grants the holder a one-year resident permit in the country.
This is extremely enticing to foreigners who wish to reside in the UAE but do not want to be bothered with the hassle of renewing their visas on a regular basis.
As a result, it’s critical to understand whether or not you’re qualified and how to apply.
What are the benefits of the golden visa?
Individuals who hold a UAE Golden Visa can take advantage of the following advantages:
- Long-term residency in the United Arab Emirates (five or ten years)
- They have confidence in their future in the country. Live, work, and study in the United Arab Emirates. Businesses on the UAE’s mainland are owned by the government at 100 percent. There is no need to search for a national sponsor.
If you want to take advantage of all of the benefits of a golden visa in the United Arab Emirates, you must first determine whether or not you qualify.
What is the purpose of the UAE Golden Visa?
The golden visa was introduced by the UAE government with the goal of retaining brilliant individuals in their home country. The requirement for a sponsor has been removed, allowing those who match the qualifying requirements to apply without difficulty. Anyone can complete the procedure since it is so basic. If you want assistance, you can always contact Connect Resources and speak with one of their professionals who can assist you with Emiratisation if you require assistance.
Who can apply for the UAE Golden Visa?
Once you have learned about all of the benefits that may be obtained through the UAE Golden Visa, you must determine whether or not you are eligible to apply. Individuals who are eligible to apply include those listed below:
- PhD holders in science and data analysis
- Medical doctors
- Outstanding students (and their families can apply for this award)
- University graduates with a grade point average of 3.8 or above
- Real estate investors
- And other types of investors
If you fall into one of the above mentioned categories, you may be eligible for a golden visa. As a result, you should be aware of how to apply for a golden visa in the United Arab Emirates for engineers or any other profession, as well as the obstacles of globalization and how to deal with them.
What are the new changes made to the Golden Visa?
The UAE government made certain amendments to the Golden Visa program in order to broaden the program’s eligibility. This is done in order to attract a diverse spectrum of international specialists. Additionally, they hope to attract talented students who will be able to explore their career options in the surrounding area. Previously, only elite investors, business owners, rich executives, and scientists were allowed to participate, according to the rules. However, the UAE authorities have recently said that the following adjustments will be implemented starting in December:
- Physicians based in the United Arab Emirates
- Engineers in computer science, electrical, electronics, programming, and biotechnology are among the most in-demand professions.
The United Arab Emirates has recently introduced a new visa, the UAE Green Visa. Here’s all you need to know about the UAE Green Visa.
What is the procedure to obtain the UAE Golden Visa?
You must follow a basic procedure in order to get a UAE Golden Visa. It’s fairly simple, but you must ensure that all of your paperwork are available because you will be required to submit them as well. Furthermore, even if you fulfill the qualifying requirements, you must still adhere to the rules and regulations. The following are the procedures you must do in order to submit your application:
- Please visit the following website:-
- Submit an application for nomination
- Your application will be reviewed by the UAE authorities within 30 days. You will be notified through email whether your application has been successful. If your nomination is approved, you will be sent an email including a URL to which you must submit the necessary papers. In this case, the application will be verified by the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship. The Golden Visa will be issued by the authorities.
Consider the possibility of relocation to the United Arab Emirates as a need for obtaining this certificate. Once you have entered the country, you may carry out all of the responsibilities of a resident and begin collecting the benefits of the UAE golden visa. You can also obtain Visa and Government Services through Connect Resources.
How much does the Golden Visa cost?
Another significant consideration in connection to the Golden Visa is the amount that you will be required to pay for this document. The charge will vary based on the length of time that the visa will be valid. The following are the fees associated with each of them:
- AED 4850 is required for a 5-year/10-year golden visa. In addition, you must factor in AED 150 for application fees and AED 1000 for issuance fees. This indicates that you’ll have to shell out a total of AED6000
- The UAE Government determines the length of time a Golden Visa is valid for (5 years or 10 years).
In order to obtain a visa, you must first obtain a NOC, and you can learn everything you need to know about the NOC in the UAE.
What are the requirements to obtain the Golden Visa?
If you wish to apply for the UAE Golden Visa, you must meet all of the necessary conditions. These will differ based on the category you belong to.
What are the requirements of the golden visa for Foreign Investors?
When a foreign investor meets the following qualifications, he or she can apply for a 10-year golden visa.
- Investment in the public sector (either through a fund or a corporation) of at least AED 10 million
- It is recommended that no more than 60% of total investment be made in real estate. The investment should not be financed with a loan. When it comes to assets, the investor must have complete ownership. The investor is required to hold onto the investment for a minimum of three years.
If the foreign investor has business partners, he or she can extend this visa to them as long as they contribute AED 10 million to the project. In addition, the holder may sponsor his or her spouse and children, as well as one adviser and one executive director on his or her behalf. When the visa’s expiration date is approaching, it is possible to renew it.
What are the requirements of the golden visa for Individuals with specialized talent?
Doctors, investors, artists, scientists, and researchers are among the persons who have been identified as having specialized skill. Once they have received the necessary accreditations from their respective disciplines, they may be eligible for a 10-year golden visa. Aside from that, they have the option of sponsoring their spouse and children.
- Doctors: Between the months of July 2021 and September 2022, doctors can apply for the golden visa by submitting an online application. You can also apply if you are a Dubai-licensed professional with a valid license. If you’re a coder seeking for information on how to apply for a golden visa, look no further. Engineers and coders of all ages and countries are eligible to apply for the UAE Golden Visa program. In the United Arab Emirates, they can do so through the Office of Artificial Intelligence (OAI).
In terms of coders, those who are eligible to apply are distinguished experts and talents in the field of coding, as well as individuals who have worked for pioneering technological companies and graduates of computer sciences, hardware engineering, artificial intelligence, software engineering, data science, electrical engineering, and big data analytics programs.
Which requirements do Real estate investors need?
The standards for Real Estate Investors are nearly identical to those for regular investors in most cases. The only distinction is that they may apply for a 5-year residence, which requires an investment of AED 5 million, which is the only difference. Holders of thisDubai Visit visa are also eligible to sponsor their family members.
What are the requirements of the golden visa for Students and Specialists?
Exceptional pupils or education experts must meet one or more of the following criteria in order to be considered.
- Arrive with a degree from one of the world’s top 500 colleges
- Certificate indicating achievement or praise in one’s field of competence
- Students in high school who have received at least a 95 percent grade and university students who have received outstanding marks (3.8 GPA or better)
When it comes to experts, such as scientists, they must be able to demonstrate that they have made a major contribution to their respective fields of study. Scientists can apply for a resident visa that is valid for ten years. Individuals who are creative can also apply for a residence visa that is valid for ten years, but they must first be accredited by the Ministry of Culture and Youth. Medical professionals, including doctors and specialists, must adhere to one of the following requirements: PhD degree, award or certificate, published papers, scientific books, membership in an organization, or a specialization in an area of priority for the United Arab Emirates are all acceptable qualifications.
Which requirements do entrepreneurs need to fulfill?
Entrepreneurs are eligible for a resident visa that lasts for five years. The following are the prerequisites must be met:
- Those who start their own businesses are eligible for a residence visa that lasts for five years. The following are the prerequisites to be met.
Anyone who wishes to apply as an entrepreneur must get a multi-entry visa, which must be valid for six months before being renewed for another six months. They have the option of sponsoring their spouse and children, as well as three executives and a business associate.
What are the requirements for Chief Executives?
As long as they meet the following standards, chief executives can apply for a golden visa as well.
- Have a bachelor’s degree or above
- Have a minimum of five years of relevant experience in his or her profession
- Earn a salary of AED 30,000 or more in the UAE and have a legally binding employment contract
- Health-insurance coverage for you and your family
A bachelor’s degree is preferred. Have a minimum of five years of relevant experience in his or her profession. Obtain a salary of AED 30,000 or more in the United Arab Emirates while maintaining a valid work agreement Along with the family, I have health insurance.
How can Connect Resources assist you to obtain the UAE Golden Visa?
The Connect Resources team can assist you if you’re interested in acquiring a UAE Golden Visa but would want some assistance with the application and visa processing procedure. Our team of experts will walk you through each step of the process, ensuring that you receive your vital legal document. For the last two decades, we have been giving our services to those who wish to relocate to the United Arab Emirates in order to work and live. Begin obtaining all of the benefits of a golden visa in the United Arab Emirates and enjoy a high quality of life by residing in one of the world’s most prosperous countries.
You may reach them by phone at +971 433 166 88 or by email at [email protected], and you’ll speak with one of their representatives who will gladly answer any questions you may have about their services.
UAE Golden Visa: 44,000 Dubai residents get long-term residency
Published at 12:53 p.m. on November 22, 2021. The most recent update was made on Monday, November 22, 2021, at 7:24 p.m. Approximately 44,000 residents of Dubai have been granted the Golden Visa since the inception of the long-term residence program in 2011. The Golden Visa program was introduced in 2019 with the goal of attracting and retaining talented individuals from all over the world while also establishing the United Arab Emirates as an excellent place to live and work. These visas are awarded for a period of five or ten years and are automatically renewed.
Recent laws have broadened the eligibility for the Golden Visa to include managers, CEOs, and specialists in research, engineering, health, education, business management, and technology, among other disciplines.
- Dubai: The General Directorate of Passports and Identification (GDRFA) has announced an automated passport renewal service for Emiratis.
Every day, Dubai receives 60,000 tourists. The Director-General of the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) in Dubai, Lieutenant General Mohammed Ahmed Al Marri, stated during a press briefing on Monday that the number of passengers arriving at Dubai airports has steadily increased since the start of the Covid-19 recovery effort in January. Every day, over 145,000 passengers pass through Dubai International Airport, with 65,000 passengers arriving in the emirate on a daily basis, setting a new record.
UAE Golden Visa – Residency by Invetment in Dubai
The UAE Long-Term Residence Visa is a new immigration option for foreigners who are affluent or highly qualified, and it was introduced by the government of the United Arab Emirates in January. This sort of visa is valid for a period of 5-10 years, depending on the applicant’s qualifying category and other factors. Furthermore, if you qualify, you are not required to have a sponsor in the UAE to submit your application on your behalf — you can submit your application on your own own.
The UAE Investor Visa is the most popular form of long-term residency visa given in the country, and it requires that the applicant spend a significant amount of money in the country in order to qualify.
Who qualifies for a UAE Long-Term Residence Visa?
It is possible to obtain a Long-Term Resident Visa in the United Arab Emirates in two different ways, each with its own set of requirements and qualifying criteria.
10-year UAE long-term residence visa
In order to be eligible for a 10-year UAE long-term resident visa, you must fall into one of the three categories listed below:
- Your investment in the public sector is at least AED 10 million (UAE Investor Visa – read below for further information). In the field of culture and art, you are an expert in your field
- Medical doctors as well as engineers in the fields of computer programming, electronics, electrical engineering, and biotechnology
- Scientists as well as engineers in the fields of medicine, science and technology
- Inventors as well as specialists.
5-year UAE long-term residence visa
If you fall into one of the following categories, you may be eligible for a long-term resident visa in the UAE for up to five years:
- You make an investment in real estate in the United Arab Emirates (UAE Investor Visa, commonly known as the Property Visa UAE)
- You are an entrepreneur with an established project with a minimum capital of AED 500,000
- You have a project with a minimum capital of AED 500,000
- You are an exceptional student who possesses the following characteristics:
- A minimum grade point average of 95 percent in high school, whether public or private
- After graduation, you must earn a minimum 3.75 GPA at a university inside or outside the nation.
Because information is always changing, it is best to do research online. Make certain that you have all of the information you want before applying or investing.
What do I need when applying for a UAE long-term residence visa?
When applying for an AE long-term resident visa, you must provide a number of supporting papers that demonstrate your eligibility for the visa. When applying for an entrance permit, you’ll need to provide documentation such as:
- A copy of your passport
- Two photographs the size of a passport
- Bank Statements for the previous six months are required. Any other papers that are relevant to your objective include:
- Copy of the company’s trade license
- Copy of the partnership contract (if applicable)
- Photocopies of the identification of the other partners (if applicable)
- A copy of the Memorandum of Association (in the case of a limited liability company)
- Documentation demonstrating accreditation by the relevant UAE authority (in the case of specialized abilities)
- Proof of patent (for the benefit of investors)
When you apply for a long-term resident visa in the UAE while you are already in the country, you will require the following documents:
- Your entrance permission
- A medical examination
- Your passport
- An Immigration Establishment Card
- And any documentation pertaining to your trip objective.
Please keep in mind that this is not an exhaustive collection of papers. The documentation necessary varies from case to case, and you may also need to acquire authorisation from the UAE authorities before to filing for the visa in some cases. Because of the more delicate nature of this visa, you may additionally be required to seek the assistance of an attorney or other approved legal organization.
How to get a UAE Investor Visa?
To be eligible for an Investor Visa in Dubai or anyplace else in the United Arab Emirates, you must make an investment of at least AED 10 million in the public sector or a property investment of at least AED 5 million.
Investing in the public sector (10 year visa for UAE)
To qualify for a 10-year UAE visa through investment, you must make a minimum contribution of AED 10 million in the country’s public sector. This includes the following:
- Making a deposit in a mutual fund of investment
- Establishing a new business in the United Arab Emirates with a minimum capital of AED 10 million Incorporating as a partner in an existing firm, provided that your share capital does not fall below AED 10 million
Additionally, when you invest the money, you must ensure that the following conditions are met:
- It is not a loan
- It is yours. Ensure that you keep the investment for a minimum of three years.
Buying property (5 year visa for UAE)
In addition, if you make an investment in real estate with a gross value of at least AED 5 million, you may qualify for a long-term visa to the UAE. The money you invest cannot be borrowed from anybody, and you must keep it in your possession for a minimum of three years.
10 year UAE visa for persons with specialised talents
If you have a specific talent, you may potentially be able to obtain a UAE visa for the UAE. For example, if you are a doctor, an investor, a specialist, a scientist, or if you have a specific gift in the sphere of culture and art, you should consider applying. The 10-year visa for the United Arab Emirates for those with specialized abilities, on the other hand, is subject to the following conditions:
- You must be authorized by the Emirates Scientists Council or have the Mohammed Bin Rashid Medal for Scientific Excellence in order to work as a scientist in the UAE. You must be authorized by the Ministry of Culture and Knowledge Development in order to work as an artist
- For inventors: You must have a valuable patent (recognized by the Ministry of Economy) that is useful to the economy of the United Arab Emirates. If you are a doctor or specialist, you must meet at least one of the following requirements:
- It is your PhD from one of the world’s top 500 colleges that certifies your expertise and knowledge. You hold a PhD in your subject and have ten years of professional experience in your field. You’ve received an award or a certificate of appreciation for your work in your profession. In your field, you belong to an organization that is connected to your work. You have written articles or written scientific books that have appeared in prestigious magazines in your profession
- You have specialized in a field that is of particular importance to the United Arab Emirates.
- In the case of executives: You are the CEO of a well-established and internationally known corporation. For those with generally remarkable abilities, you must have scientific research that has been published in a peer-reviewed publication of international renown, or you must own a patent.
Can I take my spouse and children with a UAE Investor Visa?
Yes, if you have an Investor Visa for the United Arab Emirates, you are permitted to bring your family members, such as your spouse and children, with you. It is also possible to get the visa extended in order to include an executive director and an advisor.
Can I have a business partner with a UAE Investor Visa?
Yes, numerous company partners can apply for a UAE Investor Visa under a single application.
However, this does not imply that the investment may be divided among several business partners; each partner must contribute AED 10 million to the total investment.
How to apply for a UAE Investor Visa?
Every foreigner who wishes to enter the UAE must be sponsored by an individual in the country, such as their employer (for a work visa) or their educational institution (for an educational visa) (for student visa). When applying for a long-term resident visa in the United Arab Emirates, you do not require a sponsor; instead, you apply on your own behalf.
- The registered firm acts as your sponsor for the purpose of obtaining an Investor Visa in the UAE. It is the property that you purchase or invest in that serves as your sponsor for the UAE Property Visa.
Applying for the entry permit
Before you can apply for a Residence Visa, you must first get a UAE Entry Permit, which allows you to enter the country numerous times and for a period of six months. You can apply for an Entry Permit online at the following link:
- For the UAE Investor Visa
- The UAE Visa for Entrepreneurs
- The UAE Visa for Special Students
- The UAE Visa for otherwise gifted individuals
Once you have entered the UAE with an entrance permit, you must travel to the relevant visa granting authorities in the UAE and apply a long-term residence visa, which can take up to two years.
Applying for the Residence Visa
UAE Residence Visa applications are processed in the United Arab Emirates at the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) of the emirate in which you will be residing at the time of application. The following are the GDRFA webpages for each emirate:
- Abu Dhabi
- Dubai (see also Amer, a website that Dubai citizens and residents may use to apply for family reunions, as well as a website that tourists can use to extend their Visa On Arrival)
- And other cities in the United Arab Emirates. Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, and Fujairah are all cities in the United Arab Emirates.
Before applying for a resident visa, you must submit to a medical examination to demonstrate your medical fitness. The Investor Visa for the United Arab Emirates falls into a separate category than standard visas, thus you may need to retain an attorney or legal counsel to assist you with the application process and to identify potential investment possibilities in the UAE. Furthermore, the Investor Visa is a relatively new visa, and as a result, there is a lot of conflicting information available.
How to get an Investor Visa in Dubai?
Foreign individuals who wish to establish a permanent residence in the emirate of Dubai must first obtain an Investor Visa for Dubai. Due to the fact that Dubai is only one of the emirates that make up the country of the United Arab Emirates, the application procedure for an Investor Visa for Dubai is the same as the method described previously. There is just one distinction, of course, in that you will submit your application to the GDRFA headquarters in Dubai, rather than to an office in another emirate, such as Abu Dhabi.
Mohanlal, Mammootty receive UAE’s ‘golden visa’; what is it, how to apply and other questions answered
27th August 2021 / 03:37 PM (Indian Standard Time)
Mohanlal with UAE’s Golden Visa. Image: Twitter/Mohanlala
In a much anticipated move, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) has awarded Malayalam cinema stars Mammootty and Mohanlal the much-coveted UAE “golden visa.” Both stars rushed to social media to express their delight at the development. “My sincere gratitude to His Excellency Mohamed Ali Al Shorafa Al Hammadi for granting me the Golden Visa for the United Arab Emirates. I feel very privileged. Additionally, Mr. @Yusuffali MA deserves to be thanked for his assistance in this matter “Mohanlal sent a tweet.
- Many thanks to my brother, @Yusuffali MA, for his assistance in making this possible.
- What exactly is a “golden visa”?
- The “golden visa” was launched by the UAE government in 2019.
- Also see: The United States, the United Kingdom, Singapore, and 16 more nations that provide residency by investment programs.
- Other people who might be included in this category include a spouse and children, as well as parents and dependent siblings.
- In order to qualify for the 10-year visa, investors must make a minimum of AED 10 million (about Rs 20 lakh) in public investment.
- According to the United Arab Emirates government’s website, students with promising scientific ability are also eligible for the 10-year visa.
Also see:Can Explained |
What is the procedure for applying for the ‘golden visa’?
They can also get in touch with the UAE’s embassies and consulates across the world.
“Sania and Shoaib are looking forward to spending time with their kid in the United Arab Emirates and seeing the nation.
Also see: The United Kingdom, Germany, and five additional nations that provide cohabitation visas.
The @uaegov and I would want to express our gratitude for this honor. We are also appreciative to Mr. Hamad Obaidalla, Chief Operating Officer of @flydubai, for his assistance.”
Golden Visa UAE – Requirements, Price, Benefits, How To Apply & More – *Updated 26 November 2021*
The material of this post is checked on a regular basis (on a monthly basis) by the editorial staff at Wego to ensure that it is up to date and correct. The most recent update was made on November 26, 2021. Since its introduction in 2019, the UAE Golden Visasystem has created quite a commotion among specific groups of expats who have aspirations to get permanent residency in the United Arab Emirates, particularly in Dubai. The Golden Visa system allows foreign citizens to live, work, conduct business, and study in the United Arab Emirates without the need for a sponsor from their home country.
- These visas will be provided for a period of five or ten years, and they will be automatically renewed.
- The Golden Visa system effectively grants long-term residency (5 to 10 years) to those who fall into one of the following designated categories: investors, entrepreneurs, and individuals with exceptional abilities.
- The golden visa is particularly relevant to Masdar City, which serves as the region’s research and development hub for innovation and technology that is focused on sustainability.
- Among other things, the program is intended to aid Golden Visa holders.
- The criteria differ according to each category, but they are all reliant on the persons’ compliance with the terms and circumstances under which the Golden Visa was issued in the first instance.
10-year visa eligibility requirements
- A minimum of AED 10 million in public investment, whether in the form of a fund or a corporation
- In order to qualify, at least 60% of the total investment must be in the form of non-real estate. The cash invested must not be borrowed, and in the case of assets, investors must acquire full ownership of the assets. The investor must be able to keep the money in the account for a minimum of three years before withdrawing it.
This visa, which is valid for ten years, may be extended to include business partners, provided that each partner makes a contribution of AED ten million. The long-term visa holder’s spouse and children, as well as one executive director and one advisor, are all eligible to apply for the visa. This visa may also be extended for another period of time.
Individuals with specialized talents
Doctors, researchers, scientists, investors, and artists are among the persons who have been identified as having specific abilities in their fields.
Following accreditation by their respective departments and areas, these persons may be eligible for a visa that is valid for a period of 10 years. Their spouses and children are also permitted to enter on the visa.
Doctors, who are the first line of defense, will be granted long-term residence in the UAE in “honor of their efforts and sacrifices,” according to the UAE. In the period July 2021 to September 2022, any doctors licensed by the UAE’s health regulatory agencies can submit an application for a Golden Visa online through the website. Licensed doctors and specialists must satisfy at least two of the following requirements in their respective fields of practice:
- The possession of a Ph.D. from one of the world’s top 500 colleges
- Ph.D. degree and a minimum of ten years of professional experience in the applicant’s area are required. An award of recognition in the field in which the applicant’s work is performed
- • Making a substantial contribution to key scientific research scholarly articles or scientific books published in prestigious journals or magazines
- Membership in a professional organization linked to the topic
- Specialization in areas of importance to the United Arab Emirates
The Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (FAIC) has built seven visa application centers around the UAE to accommodate doctors who prefer to submit their visa applications in person rather than via mail.
The UAE Golden Visa is available to coders of all nationalities and ages, regardless of whether they are UAE citizens or non-residents. They may apply for the visa through the UAE Government’s Office of Artificial Intelligence or the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship. The following are examples of who is eligible to submit an application:
- Distinguished professionals and talents who have achieved success in a variety of coding-related fields
- Those who work for technologically forward-thinking multinational corporations
- Candidates with degrees in software engineering, computer sciences, hardware engineering, information technology, artificial intelligence, data science, big data, and electrical engineering are encouraged to apply.
Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Cisco, IBM, HPE, LinkedIn, Nvidia, and Facebook have all collaborated on the scheme’s debut, as have other major technology companies.
5-year visa eligibility requirements
The conditions for the 5-year visa are virtually the same as those for a standard investor visa in most cases. The only difference is that the amount of investment required is AED 5 million, rather than AED 5 million as before.
Entrepreneurs in the United Arab Emirates have the opportunity to get a resident visa valid for five years. Those who have an established idea with a minimum capital of AED 500,000 or who have received clearance from an approved business incubator in the nation are also eligible to participate. Multi-entry visas for entrepreneurs are granted for six months, with the option to renew for another six months. The spouse and children, as well as a partner and three executives, are all granted long-term visas.
Students who excel in high school and university are eligible for a resident visa in the United Arab Emirates for a period of five years. Students who graduate from high school with the highest grade point average in the country (a minimum grade point average of 95 percent) and students who graduate from specified colleges with a grade point average of 3.75 or above are eligible. The family members of excellent students are also eligible for a long-term visa.
The Golden Business Visa
Moreover, foreign nationals who wish to establish their business in the UAE may apply for permanent residency (5 years) through the Golden Business Visa scheme, which is separate from the aforementioned programs. To apply, simply complete the steps outlined above and submit your application using the aforementioned online portal. Each and every individual who wishes to apply for the Golden Visa must do so online using the ICA smart services platform, which is accessible to all interested parties.
- The fees for the UAE Golden Visa are AED 650 and AED 1,150 for the 5-year and 10-year options, respectively.
- A new initiative called Thrive InAbuDhabi begins, offering long-term visas and citizenship routes for talented individuals working, producing, and learning in the emirate and contributing to growth in AbuDhabi’s key areas, among other things.
- The administration of Abu Dhabi pledges to provide a welcome and helpful atmosphere for people who wish to settle down with their families in the UAE capital.
- Some of the most significant institutions in the city are the Louvre Abu Dhabi, Manarat Al Saadiyat, Warehouse241, the yearly Abu Dhabi Art Fair, the Qasr Al Hosn and Cultural Foundation, as well as the highly awaited Zayed National Museum and Guggenheim Museum.
It’s also worth mentioning that the creative visa is based on the Department of Culture and Tourism’s five-year Culture Sector Strategy, which was published in November 2019 and is intended to promote cultural tourism in Abu Dhabi. Five strategic objectives are addressed in the document:
- Abu Dhabi’s cultural history is being preserved and sustained, and there is an increased knowledge of, and participation with, cultural heritage and the arts. invigorating creative thinking as a catalyst for educational and societal transformation contributing to economic growth and diversification by developing and enabling capability in Abu Dhabi’s cultural sector
A major focus of the campaign is the assistance provided to start-ups through programs such as Hub71, which is a worldwide start-up ecosystem that is presently home to more than 100 start-ups. Other highly sought-after groups of participants in the project include students and entrepreneurs. A number of world-class academic institutions in Abu Dhabi are inviting high school and university students with exceptional potential, as well as those presently pursuing their PhDs, to widen their horizons and pursue rewarding career pathways by enrolling at one of the institutions.
Innovators are also encouraged to take use of the opportunities to put their ideas into reality through grants, funding, and other forms of assistance.
Among these initiatives is the Accelerator Program Ghadan 21, which is a competitive academic research grant program with a goal of awarding AED 40 million to those who can demonstrate that they have met a number of stringent requirements set by the Ministry of Education and Knowledge.