|Emirate of Dubai
|9,150 t (9,005 long tons)
|162 m (531 ft 6 in)
|22 m (72 ft 2 in)
Which are the Biggest Superyachts at the Dubai International Boat Show?
- The biggest superyacht brands like Azimut, Cranchi, Feretti, Gulf Craft, Princess Yachts and many more in the industry will also reveal some of their latest superyachts at the show.Experience a new vibe at the Dubai International Boat Show. EXPECT BIG! EXPECT ELEGANCE!
What is the biggest yacht in the world 2021?
THE WORLD’S BIGGEST SUPERYACHTS OF 2021
- Azzam – 180.61 metres (590ft)
- Eclipse – 162.5 metres (533ft)
- Dubai – 162 metres (531ft)
- Dilbar – 156 metres (511ft)
- Al Said – 155 metres (508ft)
- A+ – 147.25 metres (483ft)
- Prince Abdulaziz – 147 metres (482ft)
- El Mahroussa – 145.7 metres (478ft)
What is the world’s largest yacht?
Azzam. At 180 meters, Azzam is currently the biggest superyacht in the world. It’s held the record for world’s largest privately owned superyacht since 2013, but this 180-meter vessel was originally meant to be 35 meters shorter.
What are the boats in Dubai called?
An abra (Arabic: عبرة abra) is a traditional boat made of wood. Abras are used to ferry people across the Dubai Creek in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
How long is the biggest yacht in the world?
The 590-foot Azzam is considered the longest yacht in the world and is reportedly owned by the royal family of Abu Dhabi. Built in 2013, this Larsson yacht made yachting history for not only its size, but its ability to reach top speeds of more than 30 knots.
How big is Tiger Woods yacht?
What might be surprising is how this 6,500-square-foot craft is dwarfed by other boats in dock. The one on the far left is Tiger’s. The Golf Channel’s Dan Hicks quipped that it “might be time for Tiger to trade that in” when comparing Privacy to other absurdly large and much more expensive watercraft.
Who owns the most expensive yacht in the world?
Eclipse: Owned by the Russian billionaire and oligarch, Roman Abramovich, Eclipse is currently the world’s most expensive yacht. The vessel was launched in the year 2009 at a developmental cost of over one billion.
Who owns the biggest sailboat?
The biggest yacht in the world is the Azzam, which has an estimated cost of $600 million. She’s owned by Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan and is not currently for sale.
Does Bill Gates own a yacht?
In February 2020 international media reported about Bill Gates Yacht: He was supposed to have purchased Project Aqua, a 112-meter yacht designed by Sinot Yacht Design. This is ‘fake news’: Gates did not buy this yacht.
How much is Tiger Woods yacht worth?
Appropriately enough, Woods named his yacht “Privacy.” Let’s look at Woods’ net worth and the details of his incredible $20 million yacht.
Does Jeff Bezos have a yacht?
Has the World Finally Had a Glimpse of Jeff Bezos’s $500 Million Mega-Yacht? With a length of 417 feet, Y721 is the biggest sailing yacht in the world and the longest vessel to be built in the Netherlands. Features include a black hull, classic shape, three large decks, and three masts.
Who owns the second largest yacht in the world?
2. Eclipse. Roman Abramovich, the Russian billionaire, owns the second-largest luxury yacht in the world.
162.0m Dubai Superyacht
Dubai, a 162 metre private yacht built by Platinum Yachts and launched in 2006, is the world’s second largest private yacht in terms of length. While her enormous size is concealed by the exquisite forms of her steel hull and aluminum superstructure, which are the product of internationally renowned designer Andrew Winch, Dubai’s extraordinary size cannot be overlooked. Platinum Yachts created her magnificent interior, which is a work of art. The building of this megayacht for Prince Jefri Bolkiah of Brunei began more than ten years before the yacht’s debut, and the vessel was completed in 2011.
The project, which had previously been known as Platinum, Panhandle, and Golden Star, has now been renamed Dubai.
Dubai’s highlight is a stunning staircase that spans two stories.
In addition to a split-level owner’s deck, Dubai’s expansive decks have a big social space that includes the main lounge with its focal point red sofa, many VIP and guest rooms, and a crew area that can seat 115 people, including crew and guest employees.
She has the capacity to transport a helicopter weighing up to 9.5 tonnes and two tenders measuring 10 metres in length.
Powered by four MTU diesel engines, she has a range of 8,500 nautical miles at 25 knots, allowing her to go around the world with ease.
Inside DUBAI Yacht • Platinum Yachts • 2006 • Value $500M • Owner Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
Aboard the M/Y Dubai, you will find yourself aboard one of the world’s biggest yachts. With a length of 162 meters (532 feet) and a displacement of 13,470 tons, it is the largest ship ever built. Her top speed is 26 knots, which is impressive.
Prince Jeffrey of Brunei
Theyachtwas initially intended forPrince Jeffrey of Brunei, but he backed out. he is the Sultan of Brunei’s younger brother LohmVoss and Lürssen Yachts collaborated on the construction of the vessel, which began in 1996. Around the year 2000, Prince Jeffrey was involved in a legal dispute with the Sultanate of Brunei. Consequently, he was obliged to abandon the project. Platinum Yachts in Dubai purchased the hull in 2001 and has been using it ever since. In 2006, the project was completed and delivered to the Ruler of Dubai as a Royal Yacht.
Dubai Royal Family Yachts
Dubawi and the SilverYachtSmeralda are only two of the boats owned by the Al Maktoum family. Both properties are most likely held by Sheikh Mohammed’s son. Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum is the Crown Prince of Dubai. TheyachtDubawi is a cruise ship that has been modified. The Royal Family also owns the yachts Quattroelle and Quattroelle Shadow, which are both based in Monaco.
According to reports, the Crown Prince. Mansoor Sheikh Mohammed, Sheikh Mohammed’s son, is the owner of the Benetti Yacht Code 8. We also believe that the Al Maktoum family owns the Benetti DXB and that the Trinity Sapphire was formerly held by the Al Maktoum family but was sold in 2014.
Dubai has 24 cabins that can accommodate a total of 48 passengers. She also has an 88-person crew and support team. Andrew Winch created the design for her. Delivered in 2006, theDubaiyacht is a luxury vessel.
Among her many amenities are a big pool, a disco, and a garage that can accommodate the yacht’s submarine. The family utilizes their yacht on a regular basis, although primarily for day outings in the vicinity of Dubai. The Al Maktoum Family is active on the social media platform Instagram. Additionally, many photographs of the family on their boat may be viewed on the internet.
The owner of the boat is the Ruler of Dubai.
Message to Other Media
The Ruler of Dubai is the yacht’s owner.
Is She Available for Yacht Charter?
The boat is not available for hire at this time. Aside from that, the boat is not for sale. We have additional information about yachts, the value of yachts, boattowners, their source of money, and their net worth in our yacht owners database.
Mighty dhow launched from Dubai recognised as the world’s largest
Building a huge handcrafted boat in a place with no woods is a difficult task – but building the world’s largest dhow is an even more difficult one. It was built by an Emirati shipbuilder who began his apprenticeship when he was nine years old, in the mid-1940s, and was given the name ‘Obaid’ in honor of Obaid Jumaa bin Majid Al Falasi, who was the founder of the UAE. Many years after the heyday of the Creek’s trading boats, a family-run yard in the United Arab Emirates, Majid Obaid Bin Majid Al FalasiSons (UAE), continues to produce traditional hand-built vessels – and, perhaps most significantly, has had their largest boat recognized as the world’s largest wooden Arabic dhow.
- Floating over the Indian Ocean, that’s the length and almost half the breadth of a regular American football field in length and width.
- It has been years since the construction of this magnificent dhow began, and there is no true engineering vision or drawings.
- According to Majid Obaid Al Falasi, age 52, he was not motivated to build the world’s largest dhow out of a desire for fame, but rather out of love for his late father, Obaid Jumaa bin Majid Al Falasi.
- “This is a gesture of gratitude to my father, as well as to my nation, which strives to be in the forefront of developments,” says Majid Obaid.
- “This achievement is simply the natural continuation of the process of developing dhows around the world,” he continued.
- The dhow is four times the size and strength of a regular dhow, and it will be able to transport four times the amount of cargo into and out of Dubai’s docks.
- The fact that they are able to carry on the tradition and see it passed down to the next generation is what is important.
- It will be made using materials purchased both locally and internationally, and it will have a load capacity of up to 6,000 tonnes, according to estimates.
- Two 1,850 horsepower engines power the dhow, which will transport cargo from the United Arab Emirates to Yemen, Somalia, Sudan, Egypt and maybe Iraq.
Who knows, you could perhaps find this dhow mooring at other locations throughout the world.” Is your organization prepared to make history? Explore record-breaking events and initiatives, and get involved right now by learning more.
The Dubai International Boat Show (DIBS)
Taking place every year in Dubai, the International Boat Show features new luxury boats for sale and charter across the Middle East and North Africa. At the Dubai Boat Show, CharterWorld offers you the chance to book a yacht charter directly from the owner to accommodate you and/or your family, friends, and business contacts during this significant yacht event. Please get in touch with us as soon as possible to guarantee that you have access to the greatest luxury yacht charters that are available.
- Yacht exhibitors from across the world are lined up to present their luxury ships in front of some of the world’s most prominent yachting aficionados.
- This year’s exhibition will be held in the Dubai Harbour.
- The fact that the DIBS is held in such a prominent place may be a contributing factor to its popularity.
- Individuals are spending more time on the seaside than ever before because of the degree of development, and these people desire water toys, which makes this an excellent chance to explore new boats for sale and charter yachts.
- Middle Eastern countries have a higher concentration of rich individuals than any other region on the planet.
- There are a plethora of exhibitors, including yacht designers and builders, shipyards, manufacturers and dealers of boat components, maritime service providers, yachting equipment and tender suppliers, and many more, on the show’s comprehensive exhibitor list.
- In addition to superyachts of 25 meters or more in length, the Dubai International Boat Show will also feature a supercar promenade as well as elegant boats, among other interesting attractions.
It is considered to be one of the most important festivals in the whole Middle Eastern area.
They do advise making reservations early, though, because there are only a limited number of rooms available, and with more than 25,000 guests expected, the accommodations will fill up quickly.
Both of these hotels are five-star establishments that are directly across the street from the Marine Club.
These include the Qamardeen, the Al Manzil, the Novotel, and the Rydges Plaza.
Through the website, exhibitors and visitors to the Dubai International Boat Show may find out more about the show and register to attend.
TO VISIT | TO PURCHASE TICKETS TO DIBS See the most recent news below for the most up-to-date information on the show’s dates and other details. You can get in touch with us if you’re interested in buying or renting a luxury charter boat or private superyacht.
Dubai International Boat Show 2019 – Interview with Show Director, Riju George — Yacht Charter & Superyacht News
TheDubai International Boat Show, which will take place later this month, from the 26th of February to the 2nd of March 2019, is expected to be even bigger and better than previous years! We chatted with Show Director Riju George about the most significant changes, new trends, entertainment, and tips for first-time visitors and beginners to the industry. Take advantage of the 15 percent discount available by purchasing your tickets in advance and online, and then sit back and enjoy this amazing event, which will take place at the Dubai Ladies Club, at the Dubai Canal, Jumeirah, and save time and money.
- What were some of the most significant changes/improvements from the previous year’s show?
- The ability to live on the water is no longer a pipe dream for many people these days; it is actually quite accessible.
- Of course, the event will continue to be the home of many of the world’s most prestigious yachts, which will be displayed alongside exquisite leisure and fishing boats.
- Dive MENA Expo, formerly DMEX, will take place at the 2019 Dubai Boat Show, bringing together more divers than ever before to learn, be inspired, share ideas, and discover the latest equipment in the company of diving and technical experts from around the world.
As an added bonus, the festival will feature an interactive watersports village where visitors will be able to try out some fun sea-toys, live yachting and sailing competitions and jet-ski competitions as well as a massive showcase of all the recreational sea-craft and equipment needed for anyone interested in getting out on the water and living a little!
- According to consumer trends, we’ve witnessed a movement from boating being regarded a luxury hobby reserved for the rich to being perceived as a more inclusive lifestyle embraced by modern working families, with many pleasure vessels costing less than the price of a vehicle.
- We’re looking forward to seeing you there!
- His Royal Highness The DIBS 2018 was attended by Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum.
- In order to bring the whole family.
- As a result of our central position, we have good connection for tourists arriving from all areas of the city, with adequate parking and excellent transit options via bus, subway, and water taxi.
- My recommendation to prospective purchasers is to approach the process with an open mind.
- If you come to the show with an open mind to being wowed, we believe you’ll leave with a vessel that is far beyond your wildest dreams.
- The Dubai International Boat Show will showcase a number of nautical contests, including the highly anticipated annual Dubai to Muscat Sailing Race, which will take place during the show.
- Our art show, as well as a variety of other attractions, will be returning in 2019.
- And don’t forget about our Super Car Promenade, which will feature some of the quickest, flashiest, and most unique automobiles to ever grace the asphalt.
On the Night Out, there will be more than a dozen industry experts who will each present for five minutes at a time on an open social platform that will allow leaders from across different disciplines to share insight, knowledge, and understanding with hundreds of people who are all working to improve yachting and boating in general.
- In terms of luxury boats, what are some of the most widely anticipated new arrivals on Superyacht Avenue this year?
- The Superyacht Avenue, hosted by SYBAss, will exhibit the newest designs from superyacht builders such as Amels, Feadship, Heesen, CRN, Benetti, Lurssen, Oceanco, and Baglietto, and is always a big draw for both purchasers and dreamers.
- Looking for something altogether different?
- The FOILER – Flying Yacht by ENATA is a vessel that can fly.
- Dubai is a diverse city with something for everyone.
- Whether you’re wanting to learn about local history or legacy, or simply want to indulge in some traditional delicacies, there’s something for everyone in Old Dubai.
The Gold Souq, which is lined with bespoke pieces with prices that are not fixed; the Textile Souq, which is a bustling and crowded space filled with rolls of fabric, fine silks, airy cottons, and dazzling sari fabrics; and the Spice Souq, which provides the greatest sensory overload with the vibrant colors and aromas of some of the world’s most prized spices.
- to 6 p.m The world’s tallest building-the Burj Khalifa-can be seen from the top of the world’s largest shopping mall, and travellers can get a taste of Arabian life in only eight hours, even if they are on a tight schedule in Dubai.
- The mall has a total floor space of more than one million square metres, which is the equivalent of 200 football fields.
- Photograph courtesy of Jeff Brown How about places, events, and activities that you would recommend for a luxury yacht charter in the region?
- We are in a fantastic location, and more than half of the year is ideal for chartering, especially during the winter months when it is too cold in Europe.
- On the ground, Dubai, the United Arab Emirates, and the wider Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) are home to thousands of wonderful hotels and resorts, making it the ideal area to explore completely by boat.
- If you’re looking for activities, the Gulf currently has more than 100 different diving spots to choose from.
- To assist promote marine life and revitalize the ecology in the UAE’s coastal waters, new coral gardens are being planned for the seas of Ras Al Khaimah, Umm Al Quwain, and Ajman.
The Ministry of Climate Change and Environment (MOCCAE) and the Fujairah Centre for Adventures inked a memorandum of agreement earlier this year to foster a gigantic coral-reef garden off the coast of Fujairah, with the goal of expanding it into the world’s largest.
The top 25 largest yachts in the world
Nord began its existence as Project Redwood, and then as Opus. Everyone engaged in her design and construction has stayed tight-lipped about the specifics, but build manager Rob Moran provided some unique information to BOAT International.First and foremost, she has an Ice Class hull, which will let her to go deeper into the ocean for true exploration. Her four-deck aluminium superstructure is housed behind a dramatic sweep of a black-painted arch, which was an important aspect of the idea of designers Nuvolari Lenard.
Also visible to onlookers was the extraordinary 25-metre-long swimming pool o n the upper deck, which She is distinguished by her towering bridge wings and an intentional arrangement of four satellite domes on her mast, which are visible from the water.
A gym, Jacuzzi, sauna, and a whole deck dedicated to the owner are said to be included in the interior design.
According to Moran, the owner was looking for a boat with a distinct design and, of course, one made to the best conceivable standards.
Visit Dubai International Boat Show 2022
The Dubai International Boat Exhibition is the most prestigious and well-established boat show in the United Arab Emirates, the Gulf Cooperation Council, and the Middle East. Whether you’re looking to purchase a boat, visit luxury yachts and superyachts, learn about the newest diving and aquatic technology, or simply want to surf the dazzling waves, this is the premier event for luxury and high-end living. It will be held in conjunction with Dive MENA Expo, the only event devoted to the diving community in the United Arab Emirates and the Gulf Cooperation Council.
SAN LORENZO: SX88
FLAGSHIP OF DISRUPTIVE TECHNOLOGY Discover the SX88, which features an innovative design and is the first unit of its kind in the Gulf! She’s one of three sizes available in the SX76, SX88, and SX112 categories.
SUNREEF ECO LINE 80
THE ELECTRIC MOVEMENT IS ON THE WAY OUT Embrace environmental responsibility with Sunreef’s 80 Eco Line – and enjoy the sea in a sustainable manner while remaining in luxury.
TAKING A DEEP BREATHE AND CHANGING PERSPECTIVE The all-new Y85 is a masterpiece of modern design at its finest. An internal refuge that raises the bar for contemporary living is housed within her graceful, sweeping silhouette.
CRANCHI SETTANTOTTO 78
A WHOLE NEW PERSPECTIVE ON BEAUTY With Cranchi’s 25-metre Settantotto, the largest of displays, get a taste of a new notion of beauty via design choices by Christian Grande, who also designed the installation.
DAMEN YACHTING SEAXPLORER 60
BEAUTY IN A WHOLE NEW LIGHT With Cranchi’s 25-metre Settantotto, the largest of displays, get a taste of a new notion of beauty via design choices by Christian Grande.
A Luxury VIP Experience
An oasis of calm for the discerning traveler to decompress, the Dubai Boat Show exudes elegance and offers a variety of specially designed amenities for VIPs.
VIP Lounge sponsored by Tanishq
With a choice of bespoke amenities for VIPs, the Dubai Boat Show offers a tranquil getaway for the discerning connoisseur to decompress.
Marine Art Gallery by Feadship:
The Marine Art Gallery, which is so exclusive that you’ll need an invitation to get in, provides a dose of sea-inspired art and culture to the event, showcasing the works of a variety of prominent worldwide painters and sculptors from the industry, including:
Supercar Promenade by Group63:
Enjoy your coffee while strolling around the most extravagant supercar promenade in the world! Take a photo with one of Dubai’s most expensive supercars. At the Dubai International Boat Show, the marina will not be the only venue where visitors can see some of the world’s most beautiful boats. Some of the exhibitors will also have their boats on display on the exhibition floor. There is something for everyone here, from mid-range to tiny boats. LIST OF EXHIBITORS
FORGING INNOVATION IN THE YACHTING INDUSTRY
In its second year, the Middle East Yachting Conference will present a ground-breaking and original agenda that will cover the most recent trends and hot topics in the industry. In this session, you will learn about empowering women in the yacht business, boosting sustainability in the sector, and even cybersecurity – including how hackers are the new high sea pirates.
Abeer Al Shaali
Gulfcraft’s Deputy Managing Director
ETYC’s CEO and Founder
Lurssen’s Director of Sales
Founder and Chief Creative Officer
Engineering professional with expertise in yacht cybersecurity Dive MENA Expo is an event that takes place across the Middle East and North Africa. Divers from over the world are encouraged to join our Diving Community, which is located in the heart of the Caribbean. Discover the underwater world and take part in an event that is filled with laughter and smiles. Participate in group dives with other diving specialists from across the world, improve your technique, and progress as a team with our specially designed curriculum for you: If you’re looking to purchase diving equipment and accessories, Dive MENA is the place to go!
With our Dive Pool by Bermuda, you can get up close and personal!
Attending the Dive Talks will allow you to take your diving expertise to the next level!
TAKE A DEEP DIVE AND MEET SOME OF THE COOLEST DIVERS IN THE INDUSTRY AT DIVE MENA EXPO
Owner of the first freedive training center in the United Arab Emirates
The holder of the Guinness World Record for the Deepest Scuba Dive in Sea Water
FAISAL JAWAD HASSAN
The holder of the Guinness World Record for the quickest man to swim 10 kilometers underwater
Richard Lundgren has been a professional diver for more than two decades, traveling the world to dive with various companies. Since then, he has had the opportunity to engage in a number of remarkable exploration initiatives, including the discovery of the gigantic admiralship Mars the Magnificent, which was sunk during the Nordic seven-year war in 1564, and the HMHS Britannic, sister ship of the RMS Titanic.
The author, adventurer, researcher, and instructor Jarrod Jablonski enjoys diving in oceans and caverns all around the world, as well as training others to do the same. Jarrod is a geologist by training, and he is the founder and president of Global Underwater Explorers, a nonprofit organization (GUE). Aquatic Protection and Discovery (GUE) is a worldwide non-profit organization committed to the conservation and exploration of the aquatic domain.
A multi-award-winning film-maker and underwater cinematographer located in the United Kingdom, David Diley has worked on a variety of projects.
Sourcing made simple, just for you.
The Equipment SuppliesServices (ESS) exhibition brings together exhibitors that specialize in a wide variety of marine items that are vital to the supply and maintenance of the recreational marine sector in one location. Showcasing everything from satellite navigation systems to anchors, deck fixtures and fittings to engines, ESS is the largest maritime equipment show in the Middle East, attracting both end customers and trade buyers alike. Become a registered trade visitor.
PRODUCT PREVIEW TO SOURCE EVERYTHING YOU NEED:
Uflex is introducing its new ENEON series of Merine generators, which will be available in the near future. Eneon is a small, silent, and dependable device. The installation of generator sets ranging in size from 3 to 40 kVA is intended to increase the comfort on board both sailing and engine-powered vessels.
FLOW MARINE – MARINE CHILLERS
Chillers from Flow Marine Systems are available in capacities ranging from 2 to 15 tons. System is available in a variety of voltages and frequency configurations.
RAYMARINE CYCLONE OPEN ARRAY MARINE MARKET
Capacity ranges from 2 to 15 tons for the chillers developed by Flow Marine Systems. Almost any voltage and frequency may be specified with this system.
FEATURES AND ACTIVATIONS
SSSHOWSTOPPERS ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO MISS! The Dubai Boat Show has it all, from the world’s largest yachts to the “X Generation” masterpiece, the New Pershing 8X, to the futuristic trimaran Adastra, and everything in between.
DEALERS MEETESS CONNECT
The Dubai International Boat Show provides an excellent opportunity for equipment suppliers and services firms to network and create ties with one another. The only site in the Middle East and North Africa where you can engage with premium superyacht brands, which account for 68 percent of the total gross tonnage of newly constructed boats above 40 metres in length!
Equipment SuppliesServices (ESS)
This event brings together exhibitors that specialize in a wide range of maritime items that are crucial to the supply and service of marine vessels. For those who enjoy Tom Cruise-style activities and an adrenaline rush, there’s a lot to look forward to in the upcoming year.
It’s beyond time to replace those jigs! The much-anticipated DIMC Kingfish competition will be returning to the exhibition! An evening of networking will be held for captains, who are the most influential sourcing decision-makers in the recreational marine business.
WHY VISITORSLOVE OUR SHOW!
Testimonials A fun day out with the family has been had by everyone. My children have liked the diving tank, and I appreciate that the boat show has a family-friendly atmosphere. Marissa Johnson is a young woman who lives in the United States. India is represented by a resident of Dubai (General Visitor) It was my second visit to witness the superyachts and fun water toys on the sea. The show’s overall quality appears to be improving year after year, and I am looking forward to the new venue in Dubai Harbour.
- I enjoy fishing and being out on the water, so I’m here to see what the latest trends are in the industry.
- The Nikki Beach Club has been a lovely place to relax after an afternoon out with friends and to take in the sights.
- Resident of Dubai from New Zealand (General Visitor) We came with our three children and our parents, and we enjoyed the fact that there was something for the whole family to do.
- LucasEva Poland, a Polish national who lives in the United States (General Visitor) I’m blown away by what I’ve seen.
- It was a wonderful day out for the whole family, and my children thoroughly enjoyed themselves.
- We came to the expo to hunt for new components for our boat, and the inside section of the exhibition is ideal for this purpose.
- Every year, I look forward to seeing the biggest and greatest boats.
- I’m looking forward to the new site for next year’s conference.
DISCOVER A WORLD THAT MANY HAVE GLIMPSED, BUT ONLY A FEW CAN EXPLORE
19 January 202220 December 202112 January 2021News Updates
The Dubai International Boat Show takes place at Dubai Harbour, which is the core of the Dubai yachting scene.
PLAN YOUR VISIT
Prepare to book your accommodations and go to the most exciting maritime event of the year.
We are dedicated to providing you with a safe environment in which to conduct business, in accordance with all applicable health and safety regulations established by the local authorities.
Dubai International Boat Show
The Dubai International Boat Show is the premier event for the maritime luxury, leisure, and lifestyle industries in the Middle East and North Africa. In order to coincide with the opening of the brand new Dubai Harbour, the largest marina in the area, theDubai International Boat Show was scheduled to take place from March 10 to March 14. The Dubai International Boat Show 2020 has been postponed owing to the presence of a coronavirus in the region. The event provides an unrivaled platform from which to network and do business with top worldwide, regional, and local businesses, as well as with other industry professionals.
In the most attractive city in the UAE, you can expect cutting-edge boats equipped with the most up-to-date modern equipment.
What to Expect
Approximately AED 2.6 billion is anticipated to be the total worth of the superyachts on exhibit at this year’s boat show. We anticipate a mixture of size, opulence, and elegance, as well as a slew of fantastic surprises! In its eighth year, the Dubai International Boat Show has attracted more than 28,000 attendees, ranging from boating and water sports enthusiasts to industry professionals looking to develop their networks and learn about the latest market advancements. Over the course of five days, 450 striking boats and more than 800 enterprises from 40 different nations will join together to celebrate everything related to the marine industry.
It will also have a cruise terminal that has been specifically designed for the area, luxury apartments, hotels, stores, restaurants, and cafés.
Dubai International Boat Show Activities
The outdoor display at the Dubai International Boat Show is free and accessible to the public. Even if you are not in the market for a boat product, there will be a variety of entertaining activities for people of all ages to participate in and enjoy. The diverse spectrum of activities includes the following:
- In the Yachty STEAMathalon competition, students from the United Arab Emirates will be challenged to develop AI-powered vessels that can navigate a course on their own
- The Watersports Village will provide opportunities for both children and adults to participate in kayaking and paddleboarding. During the Fly Board and Freestyle Competition, spectators will be able to witness the top aqua bike stuntmen from the Middle East demonstrate their waterjet mid-air acrobatics talents. Over 900 exhibitors will showcase the most up-to-date items, including the latest luxury ‘Boats at the Show’ and “Groovy Sea Toys.” If you enjoy sea-related technologies, keep an eye out for GranMove, who will be unveiling their new hoverbike soon. When looking for electric surfboards, check for brands such as Lampuga and JETSURF. Retail Village is the ideal location for shopping for swimwear, jewelry, footwear, and other items.
Furthermore, you will be able to get an understanding of industry developments, such as the future of high-speed transportation, how to protect the seas, and the influence of 3D printing on the yacht manufacturing sector. Whether you are a buyer trying to make a purchase or a luxury lifestyle enthusiast looking to attend one of the most important events of the year, this event is a must-attend on your schedule. So, what are you waiting for? Get started now! Today is the day to book your flight: Private jet charter to Dubai is available.
Get in touch with us immediately and experience the convenience of a seamless experience for yourself!
+44 208 897 9879
The Dubai International Boat Show, which took place at the beginning of March on the eve of the commencement of a new Mediterranean yacht charter season, brought together the biggest names in the superyacht sector. Overall, the event served to demonstrate the significance of the United Arab Emirates and other Middle Eastern countries to the yachting community. This year marked the 24th year of this distinguished event, which took place between March 1 and March 5 at the Dubai International Marine Club, which is next to the Le Meridien and the Palm Jumeirah.
- More than 800 exhibitors from around the world will be on hand to showcase their yachts, water sports activities, luxury automobiles, as well as yachting supplies and yacht management services.
- More than 30,000 people from more than 120 nations came to the show throughout the course of its five-day run.
- Other welcome attractions were demonstrations of a variety of water activities, including sailing, stand-up paddle boarding, kite surfing, and jet surfing, as well as a number of special product debuts.
- Jet ski feats were also performed by the performers to keep the spectators entertained.
It is an excellent opportunity for charter brokers to meet in person clients, business partners, and prospects, as the Dubai Boat Show is THE place to be for anyone based in the Middle East who has an interest in yachting.” “From the perspective of charter brokers, it is an excellent opportunity to meet in person clients, business partners, and prospects.” Success of the event is a fantastic monument to the vitality of the yachting sector in the area, which serves as a highlight of the Middle Eastern maritime calendar every year, as demonstrated by its popularity.
A member of the Fraser Boats team can provide you with further information about the yachts currently available for purchase.
Dubai International Boat Show guide: Location, Dates & More –
- The Dubai International Boat Show, held at the start of March on the eve of the opening of a new Mediterranean yacht charter season, brought together the biggest names in the superyacht sector. As a result of the event, the United Arab Emirates and other Middle Eastern countries have become increasingly important in the yachting world. The Dubai International Marine Club, located close to Le Meridien and the Palm Jumeirah, hosted its 24th edition of this famous event between March 1 and March 5, 2018. The yachts on exhibit were set against the backdrop of the city’s famed and futuristic buildings, which was breathtaking. More than 800 exhibitors from across the world will be present to promote their yachts, water sports activities, luxury automobiles, as well as yachting equipment and yacht management services. The MENA Yachting Show is the leading yachting event in the MENA (Middle East North Africa) area. A total of more than 30,000 guests from over 120 nations visited the expo throughout the course of the five-day period. Luxury yachts for sale and rent from prominent shipyards such as Heesen, Azimut, Mondo Marine, Princess, and Dubai-based Majesty Yachts were on exhibit, as well as a variety of other luxury vessels. There were also demonstrations of a variety of water activities, including sailing, stand-up paddleboarding, kiteboarding, and jet skiing, in addition to a number of special product debuts. Additionally, a number of competitions were organized, including one for underwater photography. Jet ski feats were also performed by performers to keep the onlookers entertained. In addition to serving as a focal point for maritime investors and enthusiasts throughout the Middle East, the Dubai International Boat Show offers sales and charter brokers an unmissable chance to network with their customers in the region: Fraser Yachts Charter Broker, Céline Pujol, who was in attendance at the event, commented: “This new edition of the Dubai Boat Show brings together renowned visitors, including ultra-high-net-worth individuals (UHNWIs) from around the Middle East.” It is critical for me to visit this exhibition in order to have a better understanding of the current local fashion trends and to better grasp what our target audience expects from our company. It is an excellent opportunity for charter brokers to meet in person clients, business partners, and prospects, as the Dubai Boat Show is THE place to be for anyone based in the Middle East who has an interest in yachting.” From a charter brokers’ perspective, it is an excellent opportunity to meet in person clients, business partners, and prospects.” Success of the event is a fantastic monument to the vitality of the yachting sector in the area, which yearly serves as a highlight of the nautical calendar in the Middle East and North Africa region. Please contact a member of the Fraser Boats team if you would like more information about the yachts for sale.
Calling all marine lovers and enthusiasts of all kinds! The Dubai International Boat Show is scheduled to resume in March 2021 after being postponed twice owing to the Ebola outbreak in the country in the previous year. Some of the world’s most luxury boats and superyachts are scheduled to be on show in their full splendor at this stunning annual exhibition, which will be in its 28th year. Here’s all you need to know about the highly anticipated Dubai International Boat Exhibition in 2021, now that the dates have been established for this highly anticipated boat show in Dubai.
HISTORY OF DUBAI INTERNATIONAL BOAT SHOW
The Dubai International Boat Show showcases superyachts, boats, and other maritime vehicles of international renown. Images courtesy of the Facebook page for the Dubai International Boat Show. The Dubai World Trade Centre manages and hosts the Dubai International Boat Show, which takes place every year in January. It is widely regarded as one of the most important maritime events and exhibits in the Middle East, North Africa, and South Asia. The event has always included world-class superyachts, as well as smaller boats, submarines, jet skis, and other types of maritime vehicles of all sizes and types.
You may also stop by to take advantage of great prices and offers on sailing equipment and gadgets from the Equipment SuppliesServices Area, or simply relax and take in the sights and sounds of the exhibition with friends and family.
- The Dubai Maritime City Authority, the Roads and Transport Authority, Marriott, Rixos Premium Dubai, Emirates, and DHL are among the organizations involved.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL BOAT SHOW
Everyone who attends the Dubai International Boat Show will find something to their liking, whether it’s swimming in a pool or purchasing their first yacht or jet ski. Throughout the four-day event, a flurry of events will take place to guarantee that spectators are entertained and impressed. The following are some of the most notable highlights of the boat show:
SUPERYACHTS ON DISPLAY
You will get the opportunity to see some of the most elegant and remarkable boats and superyachts on the market. It is estimated that the total worth of all of the boats you will see will be in the region of AED 2.6 billion! Many noteworthy yachts are on display during this event, including the Amadea, the Adastra, the Majesty 120, the New Pershing 8X and many others.
BOATS ON DISPLAY
Aside from superyachts, the Dubai International Boat Show will also include a variety of other vessels on show. Because there will be boats of various sizes on display, it will be the ideal time for you to add a new vessel to your existing fleet of vessels.
COOL SEA TOYS
Another fantastic item to see at the Dubai International Boat Show is the various interesting marine toys that will be on show.
This will be another wonderful thing to observe. You will be able to see some incredible watersports technologies, like the world’s first electric surfboard, inflatable jet boards, the world’s deepest diving submersible, and many more.
DIVE MENA EXPO 2020
Also taking place in conjunction with the Dubai International Boat Show will be the Dive MENA Exhibition 2020, an international aquatics and maritime expo where professional and world-famous divers from all over the world will share their life experiences. Certified divers will be delighted to know that they can just present their diving license and gain access for free, much to their surprise.
An whole section of the Dubai Harbour will be dedicated to the Watersport Village, where children and adults alike may learn and enjoy activities like as kayaking, paddle boating, scuba diving, and many more.
DUBAI OFFSHORE SAILING CLUB
The Dubai Offshore Sailing Club will host a variety of exciting and engaging sailing events for families, children, and people who are interested in learning more about the sport. The most costly boats in the world are available for hire, and you can learn to sail with qualified instructors.
DUBAI FISHING COMPETITION
Among the numerous thrilling activities taking place at the Dubai International Boat Show, fishing aficionados will have the opportunity to demonstrate how large of a catch they can bring in with their reels. It is classified into two categories: Kingfish (also known as “Kanaad”) Fish and Cobia (also known as “Sekil”) Fish.
The Dubai International Boat Show also has performances by some of the most talented artists in the city, if you want to mix in a little calm entertainment between all of the exciting nautical experiences. In Urban Art DXB, which is a sub-sector of World Art Dubai, works by talented local and international artists will be displayed. In addition to this, the Lords of Gravity will be in attendance during the concert. They are the most well-known acrobatic slam dunk team in Europe, and they have performed all over the world.
- The artists include: Vasek Klouda, a footbag freestyle superstar
- Adam Kadabra, a musician known for his “Lap Tapping” technique
- Taya Kruzz, a popular Russian DJ
- Willstreet, an international hip-hop dancer and acrobat
- Jindi, a RnB and hip-hop artist
- Varsha Vinn, a YouTube singing sensation
- And many more.
All of these entertainers and artists will be the main attraction of the event, ensuring that you will not be bored for a single second.
VRITHINK’S NIGHT OUT
The Dubai International Boat Show will also host the second edition of VriThink’s Night Out, which will take place on the same day. It will contain presentations from naval designers and architects that will be memorable for their originality, innovative ideas, and conceptions, among other things.
EXHIBITING AT DUBAI INTERNATIONAL BOAT SHOW
Another fantastic aspect of the Dubai International Boat Show is that you have the opportunity to reserve a stand and participate in the exhibition as well. There are a variety of locations in which you may display your work.
The marina show will feature an outstanding array of the most recent boats and yachts, which will be created by some of the world’s most prestigious yacht builders, including Oceanco, Benetti, CRN, Feadship, and many more. Boats that have been meticulously crafted will be on display as well.
At the marina show, visitors will be able to see a beautiful selection of the latest boats and yachts, which will be created by some of the world’s most prestigious yacht builders, including Oceanco, Benetti, CRN, Feadship, and others.
Boats that have been meticulously crafted will also be showcased.
Marina equipment, supplies, and services are the focus of this sector, which is specifically created for exhibitors that specialize in the trade of marina equipment, supplies, and services. If you are also a part of this industry, you may reserve a booth at this convention.
SUPER CAR PROMENADE
In addition to the most impressive maritime vehicles on display, you will also see some of the most luxurious supercars in town! The Dubai International Boat Show will also include automobiles from manufacturers such as McLaren, Bentley, and Ferrari.
A little retail therapy is always necessary, no matter what the occasion is! In order to accommodate this, the Dubai International Boat Show includes a boutique area known as the Retail Village, where businesses may set up shop.
UAE INSPIRED PAVILION
The UAE Inspired Pavilion is a new project that aims to empower and connect small and medium-sized UAE boat builders to the local and international markets. It was launched in September 2015. At the Dubai International Boat Show, it gives such individuals with a forum to express themselves.
WATERSPORTS/ FISHING/ SAILING
Watersports and water activities are the focus of this event, which provides a platform for firms to showcase their newest equipment and technological innovations. The Dubai International Boat Show allows you to contact with a large number of potential customers and investors, which may help you grow your business and reach a wider audience. As you can see, there is a wide range of opportunities for exhibitors in which you may participate. The only thing you have to do is go to the website and submit your registration for the precise category in which you wish to exhibit.
LOCATIONOF DUBAI INTERNATIONAL BOAT SHOW
Watersports and aquatic activities are the focus of this event, which provides a platform for firms to showcase their newest equipment and technological advances. Your company may benefit from connecting with a large number of potential consumers and investors at the Dubai International Boat Show in order to expand your business and reach a wider audience. This shows that there is a large number of options for exhibitors in which you may participate. The only thing you have to do is go to the website and submit your registration for the exact category in which you wish to participate.
DATES OF DUBAI INTERNATIONAL BOAT SHOW
Jet skis are another type of watercraft that may be observed in action (Image Credits: Dubai International Boat Show Facebook Page) The Dubai International Boat Show 2020, which has already been postponed twice, will now take place from March 9th to March 13th, 2021, after being postponed twice before. Throughout the week, the event will be held daily from 2 pm to 9 pm. People aged 12 and over are required to purchase a daily ticket for AED 30. On the day of the event, you can purchase this item both online and in person.
For further information, visit the official website of the Dubai International Boat Show and look under the Exhibit section for the link “Book Your Stand.” The registration form should be filled out completely and accurately before submitting it.
Someone from the organizing team will contact you as soon as possible.
CAN I OR MY CHILD LEARN DIVING OR SAILING AT THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL BOAT SHOW?
Yes, it is possible. At the event, participants will be able to take advantage of free diving and sailing lessons from world-class experts.
WILL I BE ABLE TO BUY YACHTS, BOATS AND GEAR AT THE EVENT?
Yes, there is an EquipmentSupplies Area where you may get all of the equipment and gear that you would ever need for your project. You may also see boats, yachts, and jet skis on exhibit, all of which are available for purchase. Our journey to the Dubai International Boat Show comes to an end with this section. Even though marine enthusiasts will have to wait until next year for the event to take place, the wait will be well worth it. You may indulge in your passion for maritime experiences while waiting for your flight with these beautiful boat tours from Dubai Marina.
Credits for the cover image go to the Dubai International Boat Show Facebook Page.
Dubai: 2-Hour Mega Yacht Tour with Buffet Dinner
From the comfort of a luxury super yacht, take in Dubai’s stunning views of the world-famous Dubai Marina, as well as panoramic views of the skyline, the Atlantis Hotel, and the Palm Jumeirah Island.
About this activity
Cancellation is completely free. You may cancel your reservation up to 24 hours in advance and receive a full refund. Precautions with Covid-19 Special health and safety precautions must be taken. More information may be found here. Mobile ticketing is becoming increasingly popular. To use your coupon, either use it on your phone or print it. Valid for one day only Check availability to see what times are available. Confirmation in real time a person who welcomes guests or greets them English, Russian, and Hindi are the languages spoken.
- Enjoy panoramic views of Dubai Marina, JBR, the Atlantis Hotel, and other landmarks aboard the world’s biggest luxury super yacht. Take pleasure in a five-star buffet supper
Receiving a warm greeting on the red carpet will be met by cool hand towels and a selection of refreshments, among other amenities. By the yacht pool, guests may sample a variety of canapés and cuisine prepared live at live culinary stations. As you make your way into the main eating area, you’ll find a diverse assortment of local and foreign flavors. Views of the Dubai Marina sector are available from the boat as it cruises by the Jumeirah Beach Residence, the Dubai Ferris Wheel, and on to the Atlantis Hotel, which is located in front of the world-famous Palm Jumeirah Island.
- The sail to Palm Jumeirah Island and return is 2.5 hours long. Dinner with an international buffet
- Gaining access to various regions of the luxury boat (such as the poolside and eating area, as well as the upper deck and the bow)
- Toilet facilities for both ladies and men are available on board. Upon arrival, you will be given complimentary refreshments.
There are safety precautions in place.
- Put in place safety precautions
If possible, please arrive at the meeting location 15 minutes before the activity begins. Sailing is scheduled to begin at 8:00 p.m., with boarding beginning at 7:00 pm and check-in closing at 7:20 pm. Navigate to the location using Google Maps Know what you’re getting into before you go.
- Alcoholic beverages are not included in the price of this excursion, although they can be purchased on board.