- How much does it cost to stay at Atlantis for a week? Royal Towers rooms start at $242 per night for a terrace-view room and go up to $5,219 per night for a two-bedroom royal suite. The Harborside Resort features residential-style villas, which average $284 per night for one bedroom.
How much does it cost to stay at Atlantis Dubai?
The average cost to stay in a standard room at The Atlantis Hotel in Dubai was found to be 1,235AED / £247 / $333 based on a one night stay for two (2022).
Is Atlantis Dubai expensive?
Suites cost from $610 to $52,000 per night (the ‘Bridge Suite’ is fabled as the world’s most expensive) and in keeping with this theme, the Atlantis lobby is very splashy indeed. A cathedral of glassy, undersea colour, it gurgles and glitters, the columned roof features murals of the ancients.
How much does it cost to stay in the underwater hotel in Dubai?
Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai Each room costs around $7,000 per night and comes with in-room dining, a 30-minute personal training session, and free airport transfers. Guests can choose to go scuba diving in the aquarium to come face-to-face with the animals.
Is Atlantis Dubai a 7 star hotel?
This is only Seven Star in the World, which needs no introduction. Must watch the Sea view from its hanging Restaurants. Ideally located on the Arabian SEA beach.
Is Atlantis Bahamas or Dubai better?
Atlantis Dubai or Atlantis Bahamas – The Winner Even though both hotels are up there with some of the best in the world, Atlantis The Palm comes out on top with a huge 4 points to 1. This goes to show just how good the hotels in Dubai really are!
How many rooms are there in Atlantis Dubai?
Hotel. The 1,548 room nautically themed resort has two accommodation wings, consisting of the East and the West Tower, linked together by the Royal Bridge Suite. It is complemented by the Aquaventure water park and the Lost Chambers Aquarium, home to over 65,000 marine animals.
What is the most expensive room at Atlantis Dubai?
Costing upwards of $30,000 or Dh100,000 per night, the Royal Bridge suite is the most expensive suite at the iconic Dubai hotel. The three-bedroom suite spreads over an area of 956 square metres, stretching out to form the bridge between the two Atlantis towers, and hence the name Royal Bridge Suite.
Is it worth staying in Atlantis?
Not worth an entire stay at Atlantis. One positive thing I will say about my review of Atlantis is that beaches are amazing. We went to several beaches, both public and resort, while in the Bahamas and the Cove beach was particularly the best. The kids actually preferred this beach over any pool at Atlantis.
Is it worth staying on the Palm Dubai?
If you’re happy to be resort based for a few days, you cannot go wrong with The Palm as the hotels are very nice. I’ve stayed in both The Park Hyatt and Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court – also excellent hotels but The Palm offers superior accommodation and pools etc.
How much is a room in Dubai?
Dubai hotels range from $35 to $107 per night with an average of $46, while most vacation rentals will cost $210 to $530 per night for the entire home. Average worldwide flight costs to Dubai International Airport (DXB) are between $722 and $1,105 per person for economy flights and $2,266 to $3,467 for first class.
Is it expensive in Dubai?
In general, prices in Dubai are comparable to other major cities in the world. Accommodation and tours can be quite expensive, but there is so much choice that you can make it more budget-friendly if you wish. Restaurant prices are comparable to those in Western European cities.
How much did it cost to build Atlantis?
Background of Atlantis Kerzner created Atlantis on the site over the course of the next four years, spending over $800 million to build the massive resort.
How many 7 star hotels are there in Dubai?
Officially, there is no such thing as a 7-star rating. The term 7-star was created by a journalist who attended the opening of the Burj Al Arab in Dubai and felt the standard five stars didn’t do its decadence justice. Even a 5-star rating can vary country to country as there is no global standard for star ratings.
Is there any 9 star hotel in world?
Spirit of Philoxenia – Essence of Hospitality: World’s first ever 9 star hotel!
ATLANTIS THE PALM – Updated 2022 Prices & Hotel Reviews (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
Valet parking is available. Private parking is available for a fee in the area. Wifi Hot tubs are a popular choice. The river is a relaxing place. Towels for the pool or the beach Toys for the swimming pool Swimming pool with a view Swimming pool on the patio Swimming pool that is heated The shallow end of the pool Yoga lessons are available. Locker rooms for the gym or spa Fitness courses are available. Trainer on a one-on-one basis Sauna Coffee shop is a place where you may relax and unwind after a long day at work.
Breakfast is available at a reasonable price.
Instant Coffee is provided as a courtesy.
Welcome drink is provided at no charge.
- until 7:00 p.m.
- Dietary meals that are tailored to your needs Bar beside the pool Bowling Canoeing Diving a game area with a pool table Snorkeling There is a tennis court.
- Aerobics Billiards personnel in charge of entertainment Evening entertainment is provided.
- Waterslide Games and riddles on a board DJ / Nightclub / Disco Console for playing video games Children’s books, DVDs, and music are all available.
- Children’s play area in the indoors Children’s Recreational Activities (Suitable for children and families) Children’s club Children’s swimming pool Playground equipment for children in the backyard There are highchairs available.
- Transportation to and from the airport Shuttle bus service is available.
- Internet access is available at the business center.
Room for a banquet Rooms for meetings Photocopier and fax machine Located in the business center Spa Massage for two people Treatments for the face Soaking the feet with warm water and massaging them Massage for the entire body Hammam Massage with the hands Massage of the scalp Light therapy is a type of treatment.
Security is available 24 hours a day.
Concierge Convenience shop (plural) Purchasing and selling of currency entrance to the executive lounge a store that sells trinkets Furniture for the outdoors Shops Deck with a view Sun loungers and beach chairs are available for purchase.
Butler service is available.
Front desk is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Check-in and check-out in a jiffy Private check-in and check-out are available. Cleaning with a squeegee Laundry services are available. service for ironing Shoeshine
Atlantis, The Palm $491. Dubai Hotel Deals & Reviews
8Greatbased on 16,172 reviews1 Crescent Road,Dubai211222,United Arab Emirates+971 4426 00008.8Excellentbased on 16,172 reviews
- Room at a resort Take use of the numerous amenities provided by the resort. Keeping Things Clean and Orderly Several distinct cleaning procedures have been identified throughout this visit. Freebies This package includes complimentary Wi-Fi and parking.
When a location is named after Atlantis, there is a lot of expectation placed on it, and Atlantis, The Palm does not fall short. A calm but entertaining experience for children and couples alike, the resort is situated on Dubai’s man-made Palm Island. Atlantis, The Palm is a massive 46 hectare property, with 17 of those acres dedicated solely to water park activities. Specifically built to give optimum comfort and a pleasant experience, the rooms and suites are available for rent. All of the rooms provide spectacular views of the Arabian Sea or the Dubai skyline, either partially or completely.
- There are smoking and non-smoking rooms available at Atlantis, The Palm.
- In addition to a fitness center and pool, the facility offers complimentary parking as well as airport transportation, shuttle bus service, and bilingual personnel.
- The children’s club offers activities in the morning, afternoon, and evening.
- This is a fantastic method to keep the kids amused while on a relaxing family vacation in the sun.
- Rodeo Drive, Stefano Ricci, and B More are just a few of the notable stores.
- Atlantis, The Palm is every bit as mythical and difficult to believe in as the actual lost city of Atlantis was to believe in.
- Deals on Double Rooms ($253 – $649) are available.
- a total of $253 StayforaLongTime $271 per night $271 dollars in total Bed type unknownbed type unknownbed type unknownbed type unknownbed type unknown The cost of a night is $275.
- Bed type unknown in the premier roombed type unknown in the premier room The nightly rate is $13,031 dollars.
FINDHOTELKing bed type unknown in a king roombed type unknown in a king room $176 for a single night Total cost: $176 lastminute.combed type unknowncombed type unknown lastminute.combed type unknown $239 per night$239 for the entire stay Bed type unknownbed type unknownstayforalongstayforalongstayforalong The cost of a night’s stay is $239.
Total cost: $539 Bed type unknownbed type unknownstayforalongstayforalongstayforalong The cost of a night is $590.
The REVATObed type is unknown.
$1,448 USD per night a total of $1,448 Trip.combed type unknowncombed type unknowncombed type unknown $1,687 USD per night The entire amount is $1,687.
bed type unknown in deluxe roombed type unknown in deluxe room $967 per night/$967 for the entire stay Migros Holidays $1,087 per night$1,087 for the entire stay Prestigia $1,284 per night$1,284 for the entire stay Expedia
- Spa and wellness center
- Fitness center
- Bar/lounge. Amenities include a private beach, water sport facilities (on site), snorkeling, an outdoor pool, an infinity pool, and a water slide.
Based on 16172 confirmed guest reviews, the overall rating is 8.8 out of 10. 8.6Solo8.9Couples8.7Friends8.8Families
Time of Year:
Pros: We were treated like VIPs from the moment we arrived at Dubai International Airport and were escorted to our accommodation in a luxury vehicle. As soon as we arrived at the Atlantis at around 1000, our baggage were taken care of, and we were led to breakfast while also being checked in at the same time. Our accommodation was ready in less than an hour, which was great for us. The Terrace Club Suites and Imperial Club were both immaculate, despite the fact that the Imperial Club is often crowded during happy hour.
- However, the 1.2m ride height is a bit excessive, especially if you have tiny children who enjoy rapid rides like roller coasters.
- Seafire Steakhouse offered one of the greatest steaks I’ve ever had, and nothing was too much problem for the kind staff.
- Pros: The water park was entertaining, and the rapids provided transportation to and from the attraction.
- The shower was just fantastic.
- In addition to being very salty, the spaghetti sauce did not taste “homemade.” The pancakes were not “homemade,” but rather were purchased from a store.
- The IHOP served superior meals than the rest of the establishments.
- Everything was a hit with my 6-year-old.
- Unless you enjoy spending $30 for a cheeseburger (which is not recommended), restaurants are pricey.
- Do not stay in the hotel since you will never get room service, and if you do receive room service, the food will be old and cold.
- So far, there have been 5 starts.
- Aquaventure Waterpark is within 0.3 miles of the hotel
- Souq Madinat Jumeirah is 4.3 miles away
- Burj Al Arab is 4.4 miles away
- Wild Wadi Water Park is 4.6 miles away
- Ski Dubai is 5.2 miles away
- Ibn Battuta Mall is 5.9 miles away
- Kite Beach is 7.7 miles away
- And the Burj Khalifa is 7.7 miles away. The Dubai Fountain is 11 miles away, as is the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, which is 11 miles away, the Dubai Mall is 11 miles away, and the Jumerah Mosque is 11 miles away.
|Check in anytime after 3:00 PM, check out anytime before 12:00 PM|
|Cancellation/prepayment policies vary by room type and provider.|
- Ossiano seafood restaurant, which has won several awards, provides visitors with the unique opportunity to dine within an aquarium with more than 65,000 fish. In addition to a 6 or 9-course Experience Menu, Chef Gregoire Berger also provides a remarkable 11-course Tasting Menu, all of which are centered on seafood. Guests may also choose from a range of Gourmet House or caviar, which is served with blinis, crème fraiche, capers, and cornichons. On Saturdays, the restaurant serves lunch and supper daily
- Children of all ages are welcome at lunch, but only children over the age of ten are admitted in the restaurant for dinner. Atlantis, The Palm also offers a variety of specialty aperitifs and non-alcoholic beverages, as well as a variety of activities for children of all ages. There includes a large Play Zone for team activities, a Creation Zone for arts and crafts, and a Command Center with electronic gaming consoles and computers for accessing the internet for children between the ages of 3 and 12. The Little Pirates playground, which includes climbing ropes, tunnels, and slides, will appeal to younger guests, while The Zone, a dedicated space for 13 to 17-year-olds to chill and make new friends, will appeal to older guests. If you’re staying at Atlantis, The Palm, you’ll find plenty to keep you entertained. If you’re searching for a once-in-a-lifetime experience, helicopter sightseeing trips are available daily from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. from the helipad of the Atlantis, The Palm resort. Guests may choose from five different excursions that take them over some of Dubai’s most iconic attractions, including the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, and down the city’s magnificent shoreline. Helicopter excursions, which provide guests with a bird’s-eye perspective of the city, run from 12 minutes to an hour and are available 365 days a year, depending on weather conditions. The Aquaventure Waterpark offers a 2-day Mega Pass that allows visitors unlimited access to over 30 waterslides and river rides, as well as the Lost Chambers aquarium. If you’re looking for water-based entertainment, go on a sightseeing tour by kayak, take the kids banana boating or triple tubing, try paddle boarding or windsurfing, or take a boat tour around the island of The Palm to see the sights. Dive lessons are available in the Ambassador Lagoon, and trained divers may swim among the aquatic creatures and discover what lies beneath the water’s surface. Scuba diving and snorkeling are available to anyone over the age of six, and the unique Aquatrek experience allows tourists to experience the excitement of an underwater trek while wearing a special helmet. All of the necessary equipment, including wetsuits and towels, is provided. At the resort’s fine dining restaurants, which include Nobu, Hakkasan, Ossiano, BSK, Ayamna, and Seafire, a smart casual dress code is encouraged. Gentlemen are asked to dress in long trousers, stylish jeans, and closed-toe shoes for this event. Shirts with no sleeves and shorts are not permitted. Dress is casual at most of the other restaurants and food establishments, with fitted shorts and shirts with sleeves being the most common choices among customers. Dress in your country’s traditional attire is acceptable. We ask that you refrain from wearing swimwear or bringing towels into the restaurants or patios. The Atlantis, The Palm is located at 1 Crescent Road, which is 10.9 miles from the core of Dubai’s business district. The Aquaventure Waterpark is the nearest landmark to Atlantis, The Palm
- Check-in time at Atlantis, The Palm is 3:00 PM and check-out time is 12:00 PM
- At Atlantis, The Palm, check-in time is 3:00 PM and check-out time is 12:00 PM
- Yes, Atlantis, The Palm has complimentary Wi-Fi
- Yes, Atlantis, The Palm provides complimentary parking
- And no, Atlantis, The Palm does not provide complimentary airport shuttle service. The Atlantis, The Palm is located 16.3 miles from Dubai Al Maktoum International Airport. The Atlantis, The Palm is located 17.6 miles from Dubai International Airport. Pets are not permitted at Atlantis, The Palm
- Nevertheless, the resort does have a swimming pool on site
Atlantis, also known as the Palm 8.8 out of 10 Excellent (16,172 reviews) A private beach, water sport facilities (on site), and snorkeling are all included in the $491 per night rate at the Atlantis, The Palm. 8.8 out of 10 Excellent (16,172 reviews) The distance between the two points is 0 mi. Private beach, water sport facilities (on site), snorkeling$491+Atlantis, The Palm, and other nearby attractions 8.8 out of 10 Excellent (16,172 reviews) The distance between the two points is 0 mi. Private beach, water sport facilities (on site), snorkeling, all for $491 (54 percent less than the competition).
0.03 mi$228+54 percent less expensive.
$224+54 percent less expensive The most beautiful beachfront apartment on the Palm Jumeirah – sleeps 4 people!
Exquisite and spacious 2BR with maids in the Golden Mile neighborhood.
Private beach, water sport facilities (on site), snorkeling$491+Atlantis, The Palm, and other nearby attractions Private beach, water sport facilities (on site), snorkeling, 8.8 Excellent (16,172 reviews)0 miPrivate beach, water sport facilities (on site), snorkeling$491+54 percent cheaper than the national average Balqis Residence, Palm Jumeirah Crescent, Dubai, United Arab Emirates 8.8 out of 10 Excellent (4 reviews) Adults only, outdoor pool, kitchen, 0.8 mi$224 and up
How Much Does It Cost To Stay At Atlantis Dubai?
Many people have only only dreamed about staying at Atlantis The Palm in their lives. It is projected that the majority of luxury hotels in Dubai would be pricey. On the other hand, this is not always the case. And it’s for this reason that we’ve provided you with an overview of The Cost of a Stay at the Atlantis Dubai. For the year 2022, we looked at the average nightly rates for each room type across the country during various months of the year. One night at The Atlantis Hotel in Dubai was determined to cost an average of 1,235AED / £247 / $333 USD, which is equivalent to one night for two people in a standard room (2022).
Take a look at the whole breakdown below.
An Introduction to Atlantis The Palm
The Atlantis, The Palm is the pinnacle of luxury lodging in Dubai, and it is open to the public. Atlantis, The Palm is a luxurious resort located on Dubai’s dazzling Palm Jumeirah, and it has a lot to offer. Guests will find plenty to keep them amused at the resort, which includes everything from top celebrity eateries to a colorful assortment of nightlife activities. However, that is not all! Atlantis even features its own waterpark, aquarium, and sea life encounters for daytime memories, while its opulent venues are the place to be for night-time celebrations and entertainment.
More information and our comprehensive guide to Atlantis The Palm Dubai may be found in our guide.
How Much Does it Cost to Stay in a Standard Room at Atlantis Dubai?
the atlantis.com website provided the image Even the Atlantis, The Palm’s Standard Rooms are dripping with opulence and luxury! There are two types of rooms available: a Palm View room and an Ocean View room. There are several facilities in these rooms, ensuring that you feel perfectly at home! The regular rooms are available with either a king bed or two queen beds, as well as a balcony to enjoy the fresh air! Check out this helpful chart for how much it would cost two adults to stay in each of the different types of rooms for a night!
Cost of an Ocean View Room (King Sized)
|January||From £279||From £279||From £280|
|February||From £290||From £279||From £280|
|March||From £290||From £290||From £291|
|April||From £427||From £427||From £428|
|May||From £163||From £163||From £164|
|June||From £163||From £163||From £164|
|July||From £163||From £163||From £164|
|August||From £163||From £163||From £164|
|September||From £163||From £163||From £164|
|October||From £326||From £326||From £328|
|November||From £274||From £273||From £274|
|December||From £273||From £273||From £274|
Palm ViewRoom (King Sized) Prices
|January||From £290||From £290||From £291|
|February||From £302||From £290||From £291|
|March||From £302||From £302||From £303|
|April||From £448||From £448||From £449|
|May||From £176||From £176||From £176|
|June||From £176||From £176||From £176|
|July||From £176||From £176||From £176|
|August||From £176||From £176||From £176|
|September||From £176||From £176||From £176|
|October||From £343||From £343||From £345|
|November||From £285||From £285||From £285|
|December||From £285||From £285||From £285|
Ocean View Room (Queen Sized) Prices
|January||From £309||From £309||From £310|
|February||From £321||From £309||From £310|
|March||From £321||From £321||From £322|
|April||From £486||From £486||From £487|
|May||From £190||From £190||From £190|
|June||From £190||From £190||From £190|
|July||From £190||From £190||From £190|
|August||From £190||From £190||From £190|
|September||From £190||From £190||From £190|
|October||From £374||From £374||From £375|
|November||From £303||From £302||From £303|
|December||From £303||From £302||From £303|
Palm ViewRoom (Queen Sized) Prices
|January||From £323||From £323||From £324|
|February||From £335||From £323||From £324|
|March||From £335||From £335||From £336|
|April||From £513||From £513||From £515|
|May||From £199||From £199||From £200|
|June||From £199||From £199||From £200|
|July||From £199||From £199||From £200|
|August||From £199||From £199||From £200|
|September||From £199||From £199||From £200|
|October||From £396||From £396||From £398|
|November||From £317||From £316||From £317|
|December||From £316||From £316||From £317|
How Much Does it Cost to Stay in an Imperial Club Room at Atlantis?
If you choose to stay in an Imperial Club room, you may relax in enormous bathtubs and comfortable mattresses while taking in the breathtaking views. Additional benefits include access to amenities such as the mesmerizing Imperial Club Lounge. These rooms also include the option of either a king-sized bed or two queen-sized beds, depending on your preference!
Club Room (King Sized) Prices
|January||From £425||From £425||From £426|
|February||From £440||From £425||From £426|
|March||From £440||From £440||From £442|
|April||From £629||From £629||From £631|
|May||From £266||From £266||From £266|
|June||From £266||From £266||From £266|
|July||From £266||From £266||From £266|
|August||From £266||From £266||From £266|
|September||From £266||From £266||From £266|
|October||From £490||From £490||From £492|
|November||From £418||From £416||From £418|
|December||From £417||From £416||From £418|
Club Room (Queen sized) Prices
|January||From £444||From £444||From £445|
|February||From £461||From £444||From £445|
|March||From £461||From £461||From £462|
|April||From £684||From £684||From £686|
|May||From £293||From £293||From £294|
|June||From £293||From £293||From £294|
|July||From £293||From £293||From £294|
|August||From £293||From £293||From £294|
|September||From £293||From £293||From £294|
|October||From £533||From £533||From £535|
|November||From £437||From £435||From £437|
|December||From £436||From £435||From £437|
How Much Does it Cost for a Club Suite
the atlantis.com website provided the image You could choose a Club Suite, which is a terrific option for families that want to really get away from it all during their visit.
Beautiful terrace views may be enjoyed from the suites, which provide wide bathrooms and cozy bedrooms for a peaceful night’s sleep. There is a distinct picturesque view from each apartment, and each suite has access to the Imperial Club Lounge.
Club Terrace Suite Prices
|January||From £556||From £556||From £558|
|February||From £576||From £556||From £558|
|March||From £576||From £576||From £578|
|April||From £888||From £888||From £892|
|May||From £357||From £357||From £358|
|June||From £357||From £357||From £358|
|July||From £357||From £357||From £358|
|August||From £357||From £357||From £358|
|September||From £357||From £357||From £358|
|October||From £699||From £699||From £701|
|November||From £548||From £546||From £548|
|December||From £546||From £546||From £548|
Club Executive Suite Prices
|January||From £635||From £635||From £638|
|February||From £658||From £635||From £638|
|March||From £658||From £658||From £660|
|April||From £943||From £943||From £947|
|May||From £394||From £394||From £395|
|June||From £394||From £394||From £395|
|July||From £394||From £394||From £395|
|August||From £394||From £394||From £395|
|September||From £394||From £394||From £395|
|October||From £743||From £743||From £746|
|November||From £626||From £624||From £626|
|December||From £624||From £624||From £626|
Club Regal Suite
|January||From £746||From £746||From £749|
|February||From £773||From £746||From £749|
|March||From £773||From £773||From £775|
|April||From £1,121||From £1,121||From £1,124|
|May||From £470||From £470||From £472|
|June||From £470||From £470||From £472|
|July||From £470||From £470||From £472|
|August||From £470||From £470||From £472|
|September||From £470||From £470||From £472|
|October||From £886||From £886||From £889|
|November||From £736||From £733||From £736|
|December||From £734||From £733||From £736|
How Much Does it Cost to Stay in a Signature Suite?
the atlantis.com website provided the image If nothing but the best will do, go no farther than the Signature Suites for accommodations. Each is designed around a certain theme and is crammed with luxurious amenities from top to bottom. Relish the refinedPresidential Suite, marvel at the undersea wonders oftheUnderwater Suite, rest in the pamperingGrand Suite, or live like a queen in theRoyal Suite.
Presidential Suite Prices
Underwater Suite Prices
Grand Suite Prices
Royal Suite Prices
Atlantis, the Palm provides a dreamlike opulent experience that is suitable for all types of travelers, from newlyweds to families to those looking for a good time at night. It’s no surprise that the resort is such a popular destination because it offers so many amenities and sites to see. If you are searching for the greatest discounts, we recommend that you go during the late spring or early summer months. The rates do vary depending on the season and the specials that are currently available at each travel search engine!
Make a note to return for more information about TravelLiving in DubaiAbu Dhabi.
Also, be sure to subscribe to theYouTubechannel!
★★★★★ Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai, UAE
You qualify for a Genius discount at the Atlantis, The Palm! All that is required to save at this property is that you sign in. The 5-star Atlantis, which is located on Dubai’s Palm Jumeirah Island and has access to a private sandy beach, provides breathtaking views of the Arabian Gulf. An underwater aquarium and complimentary admission to the Aquaventure water park and the Lost Chambers Aquarium are available at this location. Guests have access to free WiFi throughout the whole resort. All of the rooms, which are influenced by Arabian and maritime décor, include a balcony with magnificent views.
- Rooms with spectacular big terraces with panoramic views of the palm or a spa bath in the center of the bathroom are available in several categories of accommodations at The Palm.
- The Nobu restaurant, which has won several awards, delivers contemporary Japanese cuisine with Arabian elements.
- Guests may take in the breathtaking views of The Palm and the Dubai skyline while tasting the flavors of genuine Lebanese cuisine and delectable drinks at the restaurant.
- There is a water playground accessible for the enjoyment of the younger guests.
- The Zone provides a safe space for adolescents to hang out, dance, and play the most recent video games.
- The ShuiQi Spa offers a variety of facial and body treatments to its guests.
- The resort is home to some of the world’s most prestigious high-end boutiques and stores, which cater to all of your vacation need.
- The Mall of the Emirates can be reached in 20 minutes by vehicle from Dubai International Airport.
- The Atlantis is a 25-minute drive from the world-famous Burj Khalifa and The Dubai Mall, which are both must-see attractions.
- Guests at Atlantis, The Palm have been booking through Booking.com since June 2, 2009.
Atlantis Resorts is a hotel network and brand. Please provide your feedback. This is a property where I already have a reservation. Thank you, but no thanks. Your comments will assist us in making this feature better for all of our clients. Close Are you looking for some information? Brilliant!
Hotel Underwater: the Neptune Suite at Atlantis, The Palm
In order to accommodate the high roller who is willing to spend hundreds of dollars a night on a hotel room, these outrageous accommodations, which include underwater views and gold-laced bath products, are the answer. The Dwellings: The twin Neptune and Poseidon Underwater Suites at Atlantis, The Palm in Dubai are named after the Greek gods of the sea. Dimensions: 1,776 square feet Price:$8,167 per night, per person The Short Version: There is nothing understated about this magnificent hotel (or of Dubai, for that matter).
- With floor-to-ceiling windows, visitors may enjoy panoramic views of The Ambassador Lagoon, a 3-million-gallon aquarium that is home to more than 65,000 aquatic species, including sharks and stingrays, among other creatures.
- When Khloe Kardashian visited town for her stylist Jen Atkin’s beauty class last month, she chose to stay in this Instagram-worthy suite.
- Take advantage of the Ultimate Dive package, which includes two visits into the tank.
- ATLANTISCredit: Courtesy of AtlantisUnderwater Suites0715-3 The Palm Hotel and Resort is a luxury retreat in the heart of the Caribbean.
Atlantis, The Palm: 2022 Room Prices, Deals & Reviews
For the high roller willing to spend hundreds of dollars per night on a hotel room, these outlandish accommodations, where undersea vistas and gold-laced bath items are included in the package, are the perfect choice. These Are the Dumping Grounds On the Atlantis, The Palm, there are two underwater suites named Neptune and Poseidon. a total area of 1776 square feet $ 8,167 per night for two people It’s all about the bling at this opulent hotel (and across Dubai, for that matter). Get to know the fishes up up and personal in your three-story underwater room, which is accessible only via private ensuite elevator.
Bath products infused with 24-karat gold and butler service are among the facilities available in the rooms.
As she put it, “I’ve found myself a stingray boyfriend.” Advice from the experts: Swimming in an underwater, shark-infested lagoon is the only thing that could possibly be more absurd than sleeping there.
For two visits into the tank, choose the Ultimate Dive package. The stingrays will be fed on your second dive. Atlantis provided the image UNDERWATERSUITES0715-3. ‘The Palm Hotel and Resort’ is a luxury hotel and resort in the heart of the Caribbean.
- Aquaventure is a 4-minute walk away
- Skydive Dubai is a 15-minute drive away
- Jumeirah Beach is a 15-minute drive away
- Ain Dubai is a 16-minute drive away
- Bluewaters Island is a 16-minute drive away.
- The Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark Station is a 5-minute walk away, while Dubai International Airport (DXB) is a 32-minute drive away.
- Asateer Tent is a 7-minute walk away
- Saffron is a 9-minute walk away
- Kaleidoscope is an 11-minute walk away
- Nobu is a 12-minute walk away
- Manava is a 4-minute drive away.
Spa and fitness center at a 5-star hotel with swimming pools, private beach, and full-service spa Relax and soak up the sun on Atlantis, The Palm’s private sand beach, or indulge in a day of pampering at the resort’s full-service spa. After that, you may indulge in a lunch at one of the hotel’s 20 restaurants. All 1539 soundproofed rooms are equipped with complimentary WiFi and iPod docks. LED televisions with satellite channels are provided for guests’ enjoyment, and thoughtful touches like as bathrobes and slippers are also provided for their convenience.
- Several rooms have access to furnished balconies or patios.
- Premium satellite channels as well as paid movies are included with 60-inch LED televisions.
- This Dubai hotel has complimentary wireless Internet connection with a download speed of 100+ Mbps (enough for 1–2 persons or up to 6 devices), which is ideal for business travelers.
- In addition, safes and complementary bottled water are provided in each room.
- A nightly turndown service is given, and housekeeping services are available on a daily basis.
- There are two outdoor swimming pools on the property, as well as a children’s pool.
- Children under the age of 12 are not permitted to use the swimming pool without adult supervision at all times.
- Shuiqi offers 27 therapy rooms to offer its clients.
- The spa is equipped with a sauna as well as a spa tub for guests.
- Property that is environmentally friendly or sustainable This property participates in EarthCheck, a program that assesses the impact of a property on one or more of the following areas: the environment, the community, cultural heritage, and the local economy, among others.
Cleaning and safety practices
Cleaning the property with a disinfectant is necessary. An electrostatic spray is used to disinfect the property. The cleaning and disinfection of high-touch surfaces is performed. Sheets and towels are cleaned at 60 degrees Celsius/140 degrees Fahrenheit or higher. Following cleaning, the guest accommodations are sealed. Bureau Veritas’ industry cleaning and disinfection processes are followed to a tee (3rd party expert – Global) Check-in and check-out without the use of a contactless card All charges at the property may be paid via cashless transactions, which are accessible for all charges.
- Between stays, guest rooms are kept empty for a minimum of 24 hours.
- There is a contactless room service option.
- The use of masks is compulsory on the premises.
- The implementation of enhanced food service safety procedures has begun.
Personalized cuisine options are offered for breakfast, lunch, supper, and through room service at select locations. Reservations are necessary for certain onsite amenities, such as the usage of the fitness center. Our partners have supplied us with this information.
- The following items are available in all rooms: WiFi is provided at no charge. In certain public spaces, the following services are available: WiFi and wired Internet are provided for no additional charge. Wifi speed: 100+ Mbps (suitable for 1–2 persons or up to 6 devices at the same time)
Parking and transportation
- The facility offers free self parking and complimentary valet parking. Parking for wheelchairs and vans is provided
- There is also handicapped parking. Airport shuttle service available 24 hours a day, seven days a week (surcharge). Free shuttle service to and from the retail complex
- Limousine and town car service
- Buffet breakfast is served for a cost everyday from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. for AED 170 per person
- There are 20 restaurants and 1 coffee shop/café
- 3 bars/lounges, 1 swim-up bar, and 1 poolside bar
- And there are 20 restaurants and 1 coffee shop/café. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Coffee and tea are available in the common area(s).
- Outdoor pools, 3 outdoor tennis courts, arcade/game room, children’s pool, ecotours, fitness center, complimentary water park admission, full-service spa Tours via helicopter or airplane
- Scuba diving
- Steam room
- 1 indoor pool and 2 outdoor pools
- Arcade/game room
- Babysitting/childcare (surcharge)
- Children’s club (surcharge)
- Children’s pool
- Complimentary cribs and infant beds
- Complimentary supervised childcare/activities
- Complimentary water park access
- In-room child care (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities, a lazy river, a playground, rollaway/extra beds (for a fee), a snack bar/deli, soundproofed rooms, a waterslide
- 1 indoor pool and 2 outdoor pools
- Arcade/game room
- Babysitting/childcare (surcharge)
- Children’s club (surcharge)
- Children’s pool
- Free cribs and infant cots
- Free supervised childcare/activities
- Free water park admission
- In-room child care (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities, a lazy river, a playground, rollaway/extra beds (for a fee), a snack bar/deli, soundproofed rooms, a waterslide
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaning service
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Tennis lessons
- Tour/ticket help
- Turndown service
- Wedding services
- Wedding reception
- Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), English, Filipino, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish are all languages spoken throughout the world.
- Beach loungers, beach umbrellas, complimentary beach cabanas, complimentary pool cabanas, a garden, pool sun loungers, a private beachfront setting, and a terrace are all included.
- Aromatherapy, body scrubs, body treatments, body wraps, facials, hydrotherapy, manicures & pedicures, massages, massage/treatment rooms, sauna, and spa tub are among the amenities available.
- If you have any special requirements or need more information, please contact the property using the details on the reservation confirmation obtained after booking. Bathrooms that are easily accessible (in a few rooms)
- Signage in braille
- Accessibility within the room (in certain rooms)
- Shower with a roll-in door (available in some rooms)
- A well-lit walkway leading to the entrance
- Wheelchair-accessible business center
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair-accessible pool
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible spa
- Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Beach towels are provided, as are romantic bundles. Property that is smoke-free
- AC (temperature control)
- Bed linens
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway/extra bed (surcharge)
- Air conditioning (climate-controlled)
- Bed sheets
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- The following features are included: 60-inch LED TV, iPod dock, pay movies, premium channels, and satellite channels.
- Connecting rooms are offered
- Complimentary newspapers
- In-room massage
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Laptop-friendly workstation
- Restaurant dining guide
- Turndown service
- Connecting rooms are available
Check-in is available from 3 PM until midnight. Check-in is available immediately. The minimum check-in age is 21 years old. Check-out is at 11 a.m. or earlier. Check out as soon as possible
Special check-in instructions
There is a cost for airport transfers; visitors must notify the hotel with their arrival details at least 24 hours prior to their arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. This property provides airport transfers (surcharges may apply). When visitors arrive, they will be greeted by the front desk personnel. If you want any information, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation. At check-in, all guests are required to present a valid passport or Emirates ID (if they are residents of the UAE).
- In order to plan airport transportation, guests who have reserved an Imperial Club accommodation must call the resort at least 48 hours before to arrival.
- It is possible that the Aquaventure water park will not be open every day.
- Children are encouraged to attend.
- When existing bedding is used, one kid under the age of 13 is free of charge to accompany the parent or guardian.
- Cribs are provided at no cost (infant beds) You will be required to pay the following fees upon arrival at the property:
- On the eve of the New Year (31 December) AED 1250 for a gala dinner for two adults on New Year’s Eve
- (31 December) AED 625 (for children aged 4 to 13 years) for a Gala Dinner per child. An additional tax is levied by the city, which is AED 20.00 per lodging, each night.
We have included all of the fees and charges that were disclosed to us by the property. The following fees and deposits are levied by the property at the time of service, check-in, or check-out (unless otherwise noted).
- For a full buffet breakfast, the cost is roughly AED 170 per person (one way)
- For an airport shuttle, the cost is AED 485 per car (one way)
- And for a rollaway bed, the cost is AED 280.0 per night.
It is possible that the preceding list is not exhaustive. Fees and deposits are subject to change and may not include applicable taxes. If you have more than one guest, additional fees may apply and vary based on the hotel rules. At check-in, you may be requested to present government-issued picture identification as well as a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit to cover incidental expenses. Any special requests made at the time of check-in are subject to availability and may result in extra costs; however, such requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Credit cards are accepted at this establishment; cash is not accepted.
- Please keep in mind that cultural norms and guest policies may vary from nation to country and from property to property; the policies indicated below are those offered by the property.
- You may do so by contacting the property in advance using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The bedrooms are only accessible to those who have made a reservation.
Children under the age of 12 are not permitted to use the swimming pool without adult supervision at all times.
Property is also known as
AtlantisAtlantis HotelAtlantis Hotel PalmAtlantis PalmPalm AtlantisAtlantis PalmPalm AtlantisAtlantis PalmPalm AtlantisAtlantis PalmPalm Atlantis The Palm Dubai is a luxury resort on the Arabian Gulf. Atlantis The Palm Hotel in Dubai is a luxurious retreat. The Atlantis Palm Hotel in Dubai is a luxurious retreat. The Atlantis Palm Hotel is located in Dubai. Atlantis The PalmAtlantis, The Palm HotelAtlantis, The Palm Dubai are all names for the same structure. The Atlantis, The Palm Hotel Dubai is a luxury resort on the Arabian Gulf.
Frequently asked questions
5 out of 5 stars – excellent. 747 out of 1147 reviews were positive. Rating: 4 (Excellent). 230 out of 1147 people have given their opinion Rating: 3 – Acceptable. 89 out of 1147 people found this review helpful. Rating 2 – Unsatisfactory. 40 out of 1147 people have given their opinion 1 out of 5 stars is terrible. 41 out of 1147 reviews were positive.
Conditions of the property/facilities
10th of February, 2022 Cleanliness, customer service, amenities, and the overall condition of the facility were all positive. Atlantis is unquestionably a place worth seeing! The hotel is really posh, and the staff is very nice. It was really worth it! In February 2022, we stayed for two nights.
I went on vacation with my family. 2nd of February, 2022 Cleanliness, customer service, amenities, and the overall condition of the facility were all positive. Overall, it was a really pleasant stay. In January 2022, we stayed for six nights.
I went on vacation with my family. 31st of January, 2022 Cleanliness, customer service, amenities, and the overall condition of the facility were all positive. facilities The stay was fantastic. There are several things to do within the hotel. In January 2022, we stayed for two nights.
Traveled with a companion 30th of January, 2022 Cleanliness, customer service, amenities, and the overall condition of the facility were all positive. facilities The Atlantis and the Palms are definitely places I’d like to return to. In January 2022, we stayed for two nights.
Traveled with a companion The 28th of January in the year 2022 Cleanliness, customer service, amenities, and the overall condition of the facility were all positive. It was a fantastic vacation with enough to do on the premises. You will, without a doubt, need to travel outside of Dubai to see anything else, but you will be aware of this before you leave. In January 2022, we stayed for seven nights.