For Dubai, visit RTA portal and select “Check Vehicle Expiry” followed up by vehicle license plate number. For Abu Dhabi, register with Emirates ID on Abu Dhabi Police portal and access “Registered Vehicle Inquiry” For other emirates, log into Ministry of Interior portal and access “Issuance of Vehicle Registration”
- For Dubai, visit RTA portal and select “Check Vehicle Expiry” followed up by vehicle license plate number For Abu Dhabi, register with Emirates ID on Abu Dhabi Police portal and access “Registered Vehicle Inquiry” For other emirates, log into Ministry of Interior portal and access “Issuance of Vehicle Registration”
How do I check my vehicle registration status?
See below how you can check registration details via SMS in Punjab:
- Open the SMS window on the mobile phone.
- Vehicle registration checking number is 8785, enter vehicle registration number and send it to 8785.
How can I check my car details online in UAE?
Checking Car History in the UAE – All you Need to Know
- Create an account on the official EVG website.
- Log in to your account using your credentials.
- Enter the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) on the tab for accident inquiry and access accident history of that vehicle.
How can I check car owner details?
How to Check Vehicles Registeation Through SMS
- Using your mobile phone, open the SMS window.
- Enter your vehicle’s registration number and send it to 8785.
- You will get the following details about the car you wanted to inquire about: Chassis number, Engine number, Make, Registration date, Token paid and the Owner’s name.
How can I check my car registration by SMS?
Procedure To Check Vehicle Registration Details Via SMS in Punjab, Pakistan
- Step 1: Open SMS window. Open SMS window in your mobile phone.
- Step 2: Send Vehicle Registration Number To 8785. In SMS window, enter your vehicle registration number and send it to 8785.
- Step 3: Get Details.
How long does it take to get car number after registration?
Step 3: The processing may take 2 to 3 days (sometimes longer) in the RTO. Once the documents are processed, you can receive the vehicle number from the RTO. You can also collect all the valid registration documents during this time.
How do you check a car’s history for free?
You can get a free VIN check at the National Insurance Crime Bureau (NICB), VehicleHistory.com or iSeeCars.com/VIN. Just pop in your car’s digits and these sites will do the VIN lookup and give you information on the vehicle.
How do I check my RTA car history?
How to Use Vehicle Status Certificate
- Enter the chassis number of the vehicle.
- The owner enters the received code.
- The customer/owner checks all details pertaining to the vehicle.
How can I check my VIN number in UAE?
You can visit the official website of Emirate Vehicle Gate (EVG), Ministry of Interior (MOI) and RTA website to check chassis number online. Also, you can visit any Tasjeel Service Centre and easily access the self-service kiosks to get instant information. The cost of the chassis number check from Tasjeel is 475 AED.
Who is registered owner of a vehicle?
A car’s owner and registered keeper are often assumed to be the same thing, because they are usually the same person, but in fact they can be different people. The owner is the person who bought the car or the person who has been gifted the vehicle. The registered keeper is the main user of the car.
How do I find out how many cars are in my name?
Step-by-Step Guide To Find Vehicle Registration Details Online:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of VAHAN to check the vehicle owner name.
- Step 2: On top of the page, click on ‘Know Your Vehicle Details’.
- Step 3: On the new page, enter the vehicle registration number (Car or Bike Plate Number).
How do I find my car chassis number online?
How to Get Engine Number and Chassis Number Online?
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Vahan NR e-Services. Select “Know Your Vehicle Details”.
- Step 2: Log in with your registered mobile number.
- Step 3: Enter details of your vehicle and captcha.
Registering vehicles and fine inquiry
Sachin is one of the numerous expats who have joined together over the years to weave the fabric of Dubai’s global culture, having previously lived and worked in Bangalore and Singapore before settling in Dubai. His passion for exploring and photographing urban environments has resulted in him spending countless hours uncovering hidden gems in these cities, including eating in run-down establishments that only cab drivers frequent, discovering underground markets, exploring abandoned buildings, and staying with local families who may or may not be friendly toward him.
- Emirates car gate
- MOI smart application on Google PlayorApple Store
- MOI website
- RTA smart application on Google PlayorApple Store
- RTA website
- Abu Dhabi Police
Procedures for registering In order to register a car, you need follow the main procedures outlined below:
- Check the condition of your car at one of the authorized testing facilities (except vehicles produced in the last three years before registration). The outcome of the inspection must be favorable
- Acquire automobile insurance from an authorized insurance company. All fines must be paid in full (they may be combined with the service costs)
- Utilize the above-mentioned acceptable registration methods to obtain a vehicle registration. Registration costs must be paid. Collect the vehicle ownership card (Mulkiya), as well as the license plate numbers and the sticker with the expiration date
Documents that are required The following documents are necessary in order to register a vehicle:
- One of the following vehicle documentation is required: Certificate of clearance for vehicles (VCC), transfer certificate, export certification, possession certification, possession transfer certification, or replacement for a lost export certificate (depending on who it is addressed to)
- Original Emirates identification card, passport copy, and residency visa copy (if you are a resident of the UAE)
- Vehicle insurance paperwork in electronic form
- Customers who own a mortgaged automobile must electronically add the mortgage to the vehicle’s title. For diplomats, a valid diplomatic identification card and a letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs are required. For businesses, an official letter in Arabic, a copy of the trading license, an endorsement of signature, and an authorization letter are required.
Check Used Cars Status in Dubai with RTA Vehicle Status Certificate
The Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) has introduced the Vehicle Status Certificate, which contains information about the vehicle’s main and historical data, in order to raise awareness among car buyers and assist them in avoiding fraud and deception, as well as to provide a distinguished level of services that are commensurate with the status of the Emirate of Dubai, according to the RTA.
RTA Vehicle Status Certificate
You may get this service through the RTA by clicking on this link, and it will cost you AED 100 each report. “The introduction of the Vehicle Status Certificate is a novel and distinctive addition to the vehicle licensing services,” said Sultan Al Marzouqi, Director of the Vehicle Licensing Department at the Licensing Authority. It offers consumers with thorough and crucial information about the state of the car, the history and validity of the insurance, the history of the vehicle’s owner, the condition of the vehicle during the yearly inspection process, and other pertinent information.
It costs AED 100 each report to use this service, which can be accessed through the RTA website. “The introduction of the Vehicle Status Certificate is a fresh and distinctive addition to the vehicle licensing services,” said Sultan Al Marzouqi, Director of the Vehicle Licensing Department at the Licensing Authority. It offers consumers with thorough and vital information about the state of the car, the history and validity of the insurance, the history of the vehicle’s ownership, the condition of the vehicle during the yearly inspection process, and other relevant information.
How to Use Vehicle Status Certificate
Visit the URL provided above and complete the following steps as quickly as possible:
This service is subject to approval by the owner of the vehicle, who can do so by sending a text message containing the code to ensure data privacy, after which the buyer can obtain a service number to enter the “VIN” of the vehicle in question, after which the buyer will be notified if it is possible for RTA to provide him with a detailed report and car history in exchange for a sum of 100 dirhams per certificate, and if it is possible for RTA to provide him with a detailed report
Imported Cars Status
This service is subject to approval by the owner of the vehicle, who can do so by sending a text message containing the code to ensure data privacy, after which the buyer can obtain a service number to enter the “VIN” of the vehicle in question, after which the buyer will be notified if it is possible for RTA to provide him with a detailed report and car history in exchange for a sum of 100 dirhams per certificate, and if it is possible for RTA to provide him with the detailed report and
Car Registration in Dubai: Fees, Documents, Late Fines & More –
You will be required to present either the UAE customs card or the possession certificate in order to register a new vehicle in Dubai. The dealer will normally handle the registration paperwork for you if you are purchasing a new automobile from a dealership showroom. You can, however, complete the first-time automobile registration process on your own by visiting one of the many RTA service centers or third-party service providers. Keep in mind that in order to register an automobile in Dubai, you must possess one of the following documents:
- Proof of employment in Dubai
- Valid residence visa issued from Dubai
- Rental contract in Dubai in your name only
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR CAR REGISTRATION IN DUBAI
Proof of employment in Dubai; Valid residence visa issued from Dubai; Rental contract in Dubai in your name only; Valid residence visa issued from Dubai
- File including traffic data
- Original Emirates ID
- Photocopy of passport
- UAE customs card/possession certificate
- Electronic or physical sale agreement between the dealership and the customer. Insurance for your vehicle (valid for at least 6 months)
- If the vehicle has been financed, a letter from the bank is required.
Following the completion of these papers, you can attend one of the RTA’s customer happiness centers, or one of the Tasjeel, Wasel, or Mumayaz Testing Centers. Afterwards, you’ll be able to submit the necessary documentation and pay the applicable service costs. In most cases, assuming there are no outstanding fines to pay, the entire process will take no more than 10 minutes to complete. The vehicle license card (also known as the Mulkiya Card), vehicle number plates, and expiration stickers will be issued to you when you have paid the new automobile registration payments in Dubai.
HOW LONG IS THE VALIDITY OF CAR REGISTRATION IN DUBAI?
Generally speaking, the validity of a car registration in Dubai is one year, after which the registration must be renewed.
NEW CAR REGISTRATION CHARGES IN DUBAI
The cost of registering a new automobile in Dubai will be AED 420 for those who choose to do so. You will also be required to open a traffic file, which will incur an extra AED 220 fee if you have not received any previous penalties.
USED CAR REGISTRATION IN DUBAI
The method for registering a second-hand automobile in Dubai also necessitates the completion of the transfer of ownership process beforehand. Considering purchasing a used car? The procedure for registering second-hand automobiles in Dubai is slightly different and necessitates the submission of supplementary documentation. A second-hand automobile purchased from an authorized dealership or car agency will often provide you with assistance throughout the procedure and you will just be required to give over the relevant documentation.
Take note that the following procedure applies to people who are live and working in Dubai and who are acquiring a second-hand automobile that has previously been registered in the Emirate.
DOCUMENTS FOR USED CAR REGISTRATION IN DUBAI
If you want to register a second-hand automobile in Dubai, you will require the following documentation:
- A traffic file
- A vehicle technical inspection certificate
- A vehicle insurance policy
- Original Emirates ID (both buyer and seller)
- Copy of residence visa (buyer)
- Copy of passport (buyer)
- Copy of vehicle license / Mulkiya (seller)
- A traffic file
- A traffic file.
Ownership will be given to the buyer when the vehicle has undergone a technical examination at the Tasjeel or Shamil center and all necessary documentation have been presented. The registration procedure will then begin after the car has been registered. The new owner will get the expired stickers and vehicle license, as well as new vehicle license plates if the license plate number has been changed, when payment of the service costs has been received. DUBAI USED CAR REGISTRATION: WHERE TO GO AND WHAT TO DO Second-hand automobile registration in Dubai may be obtained at the Tasjeel or Shamil centers located across the city.
At the Tasjeel and Shamil centers, you may complete the necessary processes for transferring ownership (such as car inspection).
SECOND-HAND CAR REGISTRATION COST IN DUBAI
In Dubai, the transfer of car ownership is subject to an extra cost in addition to the registration payments. There is also an AED 420 fee for used automobile registration in Dubai; however, there are extra fees associated with the transfer of ownership, which are as follows:
- AED 170 for a vehicle technical inspection
- AED 350 for a transfer of ownership
- AED 220 for a traffic file (if one has not previously been opened).
Aside from the selling price, which is normally AED 50, there are other fees linked with the transfer of ownership, including the knowledge and innovation fee, which is AED 20 and fees for car plates. You may find out more about these additional fees by contacting the Tasjeel or Shamil centers directly.
CAR REGISTRATION RENEWAL IN DUBAI
Renewal of car registration in Dubai may be accomplished through a variety of methods, including a mobile application! It is customary in Dubai for an automobile registration to be valid for one year only, after which it must be renewed. Car owners have a grace period of 30 days after the expiration date to get their vehicle registration renewed at no additional cost to them. The application of a late charge for automobile registration renewal in Dubai will become effective after the grace period has ended.
But first, let’s have a look at the documentation required for renewing a car registration in Dubai.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CAR REGISTRATION RENEWAL IN DUBAI
- Original Emirates ID
- A valid driving license
- Recently renewed vehicle insurance
- An old vehicle registration card / Mulkiya
- And a certificate of vehicle technical inspection are all required.
PROCESS TO RENEW YOUR CAR REGISTRATION IN DUBAI
If you have any outstanding traffic fines in Dubai, the first step in renewing your automobile registration is to pay them off. You may do this through a variety of different methods. If you have any black points against your driving license, you may need to attend one of the Dubai Police stations to get them removed before you can renew your automobile registration in Dubai. When all of your outstanding penalties and black points have been paid, you will need to take your automobile in for vehicle inspection.
- Owners who have their vehicles pass through technical inspection are able to proceed with the renewal procedure.
- Following successful completion of the technical examination and preparation of the appropriate paperwork, motorists in Dubai can apply for automobile registration renewal in the country.
- Motorists will be asked to present the necessary documentation and information, as well as pay the renewal charge for their automobile registration in Dubai.
- They can, however, have the new vehicle license card and sticker couriered to them if they are applying through online channels or the contact center, or they can pick up the new vehicle license card and sticker at a convenient location in Dubai.
Alternatively, they may pick it up from one of the service centers or kiosks that are available.
CAR REGISTRATION RENEWAL CHARGES IN DUBAI
The following are the fees for renewing a car registration in Dubai:
- Late Fee: AED 25 (per month)
- Renewal Fee: AED 380
- Vehicle Technical Inspection Fee (if required): AED 170
- Courier Fee: AED 25
- Vehicle Technical Inspection Fee
WHERE TO RENEW YOUR CAR REGISTRATION IN DUBAI
Vehicle registration renewal in Dubai may be accomplished through a number of different service channels, the most notable of which are as follows:
- The Tasjeel, Shamil, Wasel, or Mumayaz vehicle testing centers, the RTA Customer Happiness Centers, the RTA kiosk machines, the RTA mobile application, RTA website, and the RTA call centers are all examples of services provided by the RTA.
Through the RTA website, you may find out which vehicle testing centers and customer happiness centers in Dubai have the capability of renewing a car registration in the city.
RTA CONTACT NUMBER
If you have any more inquiries about automobile registration in Dubai, you may get in touch with the Road and Transport Authority (RTA) by calling 800-90-90.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The following are some of the most often asked questions by motorists who are looking into automobile registration in Dubai:
IS THERE A GRACE PERIOD FOR CAR REGISTRATION IN DUBAI?
Yes, motorists are given a grace period of 30 days following the expiration of their car’s registration in order to renew their vehicle registration. After 30 days, a fee of AED 25 will be levied for each month that the payment is not received.
HOW MANY CARS CAN I REGISTER UNDER MY NAME?
Customer’s can register an unlimited number of vehicles under their names in Dubai, and there is no restriction on how many vehicles they can register.
HOW DO I TRANSFER THE OWNERSHIP OF A CAR IN DUBAI?
In order to complete the automobile ownership transfer in Dubai, you must first get the vehicle tested at one of the Tasjeel or Shamil testing centers. Following that, you will be required to provide the following documentation to the center:
- Insurance for the vehicle
- A certificate of technical inspection
- Both the buyer and the seller must present their original Emirates identification cards. Copy of the buyer’s residency visa and passport
- A copy of the buyer’s passport
- From the vendor, I obtained an old vehicle registration card (Mulkiya).
Once the service charge (AED 350) has been paid, the transfer of ownership will be completed and the transaction will be finalized. And with that, we’ve come to the conclusion of MyBayut’s guide to automobile registration in Dubai. We hope that this information has been of use in navigating the numerous formalities associated with registering vehicles in the city. However, before you can register your vehicle, you must first get automobile insurance. Our team at MyBayut has compiled a list of some of the finest auto insurance providers in Dubai that offer protection against unintentional damage and road dangers.
You may also learn more about Salik’s fees and the documentation necessary to create an account with them.
Look at some of the things to consider before renting a car in Dubai to see if it is the best option for you.
Find out all you need to know about applying for and renewing your Emirates ID in the UAE with MyBayut’s comprehensive guide.
TASJEEL has been granted a license by the Road Transport Authority (RTA) in Dubai, Sharjah Police, and the Ras Al Khaimah Police in their respective emirates to carry out full export testing procedures and certification on any vehicle (with or without number plates) that is currently registered in the Emirate of Dubai. TASJEEL is based in Dubai and has offices in Sharjah and Ras Al Khaimah. All automobiles destined for export must be examined and tested prior to being sent out of the country.
Documents Required for the Export of a Vehicle Customers may complete the export testing and registration procedure in a single visit with us, which is our primary goal. Please remember to bring the following documents with you when you come to see us to avoid any delays:
- Passport and Emirates ID (both original and a copy)
- Export insurance certificate
- License plates for the vehicle to be exported are all required documents. Verification that any automobile loan has been repaid
- A copy of the passport of the person who will be receiving the car at its final destination
- Certificate of successful vehicle inspection
Furthermore, fleet or corporate clients will require the following:
- If the car owner is not present, a copy of the trade license and a power of attorney are required.
If the car owner is not present, a copy of his or her trade license and a power of attorney are required.
- If the car owner is not present, a copy of their trade license and a power of attorney are required.
Which automobile is the best fit for you? It should fulfill the standards for vehicles in the United Arab Emirates, and bear in mind that you will earn more money if you keep your expenditures as low as possible. Expatriates in Dubai have specific transportation needs. Drivers in Dubai must adhere to all of the RTA’s standards, which include:
- Car or minivan with four doors
- In good condition with minimal aesthetic damage
- Without commercial branding
You’ve completed your paperwork.
- Vehicle Registration Card for an RTA-approved limousine
- RTA card (for Dubai only / SRTA card (for Sharjah only / ITC card (for Abu Dhabi only)
- Emirates ID Card
Is it necessary to have a business vehicle license? The applicant must be employed as a limousine driver for a limousine company that is registered with the RTA. Visa Requirements for transportation For UAE citizens residing in Abu Dhabi Emirates residents are permitted to drive with Uber in Abu Dhabi if they have a private car registered in their own name or in the name of a first-degree relative (such as a parent, sibling, or kid) according to UAE legislation. The applicant must present a notarized document from the courts attesting to the connection and granting authorization for the vehicle to be used for commercial purposes if the car is registered in the name of the partner-first-degree driver’s relative or higher.
Requirements for transportation Expatriates in Abu Dhabi can take use of the following services: Please submit your application online or using the Uber driver app.
Find out which car makes and models are eligible to drive for Uber in your city by visiting this page.
Vehicle options in the UAE
When operating a larger vehicle in Dubai, you may accommodate more people and charge higher fees. Additional criteria
- SUVs and Minivans that have been certified by the RTA and are Limousine registered
- 4-door SUV or minivan with doors that open independently of one another
- In addition to the driver, the vehicle can accommodate at least 6 people. Windows and air conditioning that function properly
- There will be no full-sized vehicles or trucks
- There will be no taxi taxis, government vehicles, or other clearly identifiable vehicles
- There will be no salvaged or rebuilt automobiles
Licensed limousines and minivans that have been approved by the RTA. Four-door SUV or minivan with doors that may be opened separately Besides the driver, it can accommodate at least 6 people. Windows and air conditioning that function properly; and It is not permitted to use full-size vans or vehicles. Neither taxis nor government vehicles, nor any clearly designated vehicles will be permitted. There will be no salvaged or repaired automobiles on the roads.
- Maintenance of Select eligibility requires the following: a minimum star rating of 4.85
- Driving a vehicle with greater legroom than smaller, compact automobiles qualified for Select and that meets the minimum vehicle year criteria
In Dubai, you may charge more prices if you drive a fancy automobile. Requirements that are not listed here
- Limousine service that is permitted by the RTA Luxury vehicles with registration plates, such as Mercedes-Benz, BMW, or similar
- Models built in 2018 or later* are acceptable. Interior made of leather or vinyl that is free of tears
- In addition to the driver, the vehicle can accommodate at least 4 people. Windows and air conditioning that function properly
- There will be no full-sized vehicles or trucks
- Neither taxis nor government cars or other clearly identified vehicles are permitted
- Nor are salvaged or rebuilt automobiles permitted.
Vehicles licensed by the RTA Luxury vehicles with registration plates, such as Mercedes-Benz, BMW, or other comparable vehicles Models built in 2018 or later* are acceptable; With no rips in the leather or vinyl inside. In addition to the driver, the vehicle has room for at least 4 people. Windows and air conditioning that function properly; and It is not permitted to use full-size vans or vehicles. Neither taxis nor government vehicles or other clearly identified vehicles are permitted; neither salvaged nor rebuilt automobiles are permitted.
- Limousine service permitted by the RTA Luxury vehicles with registration plates, such as Mercedes-Benz, BMW, or comparable models
- Models built in 2018 or later* are eligible. Interior made of leather or vinyl that is free of tears. In addition to the driver, it has room for at least 4 more passengers. Windows and air conditioning that operate properly
- There will be no full-sized vehicles or trucks. Neither taxis nor government vehicles or other clearly identified vehicles are permitted
- Nor are salvaged or rebuilt automobiles permitted.
The content on this web page is given solely for informative reasons and may not be applicable in your nation, region, or city due to local laws and regulations. It is subject to change and may be modified or altered at any time without prior notice.
TASJEEL – Automotive Services – Other Businesses – Our Businesses
The services provided by AutoPro and ProWash include the following:
Vehicle test services
Our range of services includes the Renewal Test, which certifies vehicles for registration renewal, the Export Test, which certifies vehicles prior to exporting them out of the UAE, and the Import Test, which certifies vehicles that have been imported into Dubai or Sharjah before being certified as eligible for registration in the UAE or other countries.
Whatever your needs are, whether you’re seeking to buy a used automobile or sell your present vehicle, we can help you. Before making a choice to acquire a car from the secondary market, the Comprehensive Test certificate from TASJEEL is an excellent instrument for determining the current condition of the vehicle.
Chassis checking tests
If you want peace of mind, go no farther than our Chassis Checking Machine, which can quickly assess the state of your car. Whether you are buying or selling a car, insist on an official Chassis Check from TASJEEL to eliminate any uncertainties and ensure that your vehicle is of the highest quality.
If you want peace of mind, go no farther than our Chassis Checking Machine, which assesses the overall condition of your car in seconds. To eliminate any uncertainties and provide 100 percent quality guarantee on your car, whether you are purchasing or selling, insist on a TASJEEL official Chassis Check.
Dubai municipality test
Food transport trucks are subjected to a vehicle inspection by TASJEEL in accordance with the health criteria and conditions established by the Dubai Municipality. The Food Transportation Vehicle Test is applicable to any vehicle that transports food products (chiller, freezer and dry food). This service is accessible in the TASJEEL centers in Al Warsan and JAFZA, as well as other locations.
Civil defence test
Food transport trucks are subjected to a vehicle inspection by TASJEEL in accordance with the health criteria and conditions established by Dubai Municipality. It is necessary to pass the Food Transportation Vehicle Test for all vehicles that transport food (chiller, freezer and dry food). There are TASJEEL centers in Al Warsan and JAFZA where this service is provided.
For all vehicle owners in Dubai, TASJEEL offers a Trailer Test that is in accordance with RTA safety inspection requirements. This service is accessible in the TASJEEL centers in Al Warsan and JAFZA, as well as other locations.
Chassis embossing for trailer
To comply with RTA standards, TASJEEL performs the service of embostening chassis numbers on trailers. Currently, this service is provided in the TASJEEL Al Warsan and JAFZA locations.
Number plate service
A wide variety of car number plates are available at TASJEEL locations.
Number plates are embossed at our plant according to the specifications of our customers. In addition, at our major locations, we offer a number plate mounting service.
The number plates for vehicles are available at all TASJEEL locations. According to the specifications of our customers, we emboss number plates at our facility. At our major locations, we also provide a number plate mounting service.
Gulf specification test
The automobiles that are imported into the nation are subjected to Gulf standards testing by TASJEEL at all of its locations.
Mobile vehicle inspection service
TASJEEL tests automobiles imported into the nation against Gulf requirements at all of its locations.
We understand the needs of fleet customers and can provide them with tailored fleet solutions that help them decrease downtime and costs. It has become extremely simple for fleet clients to get their cars tested and registered in a short period of time thanks to our extensive network of testing centers around the UAE and our devoted crew. In addition to mobile vehicle inspection, TASJEEL is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, which further enhances the convenience of fleet clients.
Tasjeel select plus card
The TASJEEL SELECT PLUS card, which was created specifically to make fleet administration easier, now has the extra convenience of being able to use a variety of TASJEEL services. All cards are integrated with a chip that has the whole card holder’s information in order to increase security.
Car valuation certificate
Car Valuation Certificate from TASJEEL offers consumers with the true market worth of a used car for which they have purchased. It is based on a mix of technical testing findings and vehicle valuation provided by feedback from the Autodata ME CVC system, with the result being a valuation that is about 100 percent accurate in terms of the estimated worth of the car. There are TASJEEL centers in Al Twar, Al Barsha, and Al Aweer where you may get this service.
International driving licence
TASJEEL is pleased to provide citizens of the United Arab Emirates who wish to travel anywhere in the world with an International Driving License issued by TASJEEL.
All types of typing and documentation services are provided at TASJEEL’s locations, which are necessary for processing in the RTA or Sharjah Police systems.
On board diagnosis (obd)
Our technicians use the most up-to-date OBD equipment to provide a complete diagnosis of your vehicle’s electronics. Customers will be better equipped to comprehend their vehicles and rectify electronic defects before they become exacerbated as a result of this.
The newly released battery test allows consumers to determine the status of their vehicle’s battery in record time.
Wheel alignment test (for heavy vehicles)
Tasjeel’s Heavy Mobile wheel alignment test facility assists clients in determining the accuracy of their wheel alignment, allowing them to identify possible alignment problems with their vehicles and rectify the wheel alignment before it causes tire wear and other maintenance difficulties.
Carregistration.ae is your one-stop-shop for all things related to automobile ownership in Dubai, including registration and insurance. The convenience of renewing your vehicle’s license plate from the comfort of your workplace or home is provided by us, one of the most reputable automobile registration service providers in Dubai. We assist customers in resolving problematic issues, confusing, time-consuming processes, and penalties steps that are necessary of them in order to renew their vehicle registration.
- It is our commitment to give you with a service at your home or workplace.
- We handle everything from RTA fines to insurance renewals, basic automotive servicing, RTA inspections, and car registration services, among other things.
- Our major purpose is to make our customers’ lives easier and to save them important time, allowing them to spend more time with their families and friends.
- Our service makes the process of renewing your automobile registration in Dubai more simpler and faster.
- There is no need to be stressed when it comes to renewing your automobile registration in Dubai.
- The renewal of an automobile registration in Dubai should be done once a year.
- We will handle everything for you, so you won’t have to waste your valuable time at the car testing facility or with insurance brokers.
- We walk you through the full step-by-step procedure of renewing your automobile registration, which involves fine payments, RTA car inspections, and insurance arrangements, among other things, in detail.
We guarantee to offer the most competitive insurance and service rates available in the Dubai market.
Vehicle Registration Renewal in Dubai – Steps & Fees
If you own a car, one of the most important tasks you have to complete is the renewal of your vehicle’s license plate. With the recent introduction of an online registration renewal process, renewing a vehicle’s registration has become even simpler. The following are the processes and procedures to follow in order to register your vehicle in Dubai. Annual automobile registration renewal should be completed only once a year. If you own a new car, the dealer from which you purchased the car will take care of the car renewal for the first year after the registration, after which the responsibility for the renewal will fall on your shoulders.
Check: Insurance providers for automobiles in Dubai Your car registration can be covered through any of the insurance providers that are listed on this page.
- The Noor Takaful Company, Oman Insurance, Fujairah Insurance, and RSA Insurance are all examples of insurance companies in the Middle East.
Vehicle Registration Renewal procedure
In order to proceed with your registration renewal, you must pay close attention to the stages listed below.
Make sure that you clear all the fines
Keep in mind that before you proceed with your automobile registration renewal, you must first pay up all of the fines that have been levied on you. The RTA website and RTA mobile application allow you to pay traffic fines in Dubai without having to deal with any difficulty or stress. You may pay traffic fines in Dubai via the RTA website or RTA mobile application.
When it comes to the rejuvenation, this is the second most essential item to concentrate on. Having your automobile tested if it is more than three years old is a wise decision. You may take your vehicle to any of the RTA or ADNOC testing stations and receive a pass certificate from them if it passes the test. This stage is often performed to determine whether or not the vehicle is suitable for driving on the road under which the tires, steering, braking, chassis, and other components are accessed.
If the validity period expires or if your vehicle fails the inspection, the vehicle must be retested.
The time required for this test is 40 minutes.
Ways to Renew your Vehicle Registration
Online car registration renewal is available through the RTA website or the RTA mobile application. After logging onto the RTA website or app, choose your automobile, provide all of the necessary documentation, and confirm the delivery method with a confirmation message. You can obtain your registration through any of the offices and have it sent to you by courier. The application registration procedure takes about 5 working days to complete from the date of payment of the application registration costs.
Vehicle Registration RenewalOffline
In order to pay the fees for renewing your car registration, you must go to the office and stand in a long line. Your new vehicle registration card will be issued to you when you have paid the costs, which amount to Dh 350.
You will be handed a new registration sticker with an expiration date on it. You may now apply this sticker on the number plate of your automobile, which will replace the previous number plate, and you are through with the process.
No plastic registration cards
In recent years, it has been possible to replace or eliminate the need of physical registration cards by replacing them with virtual registration cards. The RTA launched a project called “My vehicle,” under which e registration cards are issued with everlasting validity, as opposed to the registration cards that were previously used, which had an expiration date. Nonetheless, you must renew your vehicle every year and take it to one of the RTA-approved testing facilities to get it inspected.
Documentation required for thevehicle registration renewal
- The vehicle’s insurance certificate
- The vehicle’s old registration card
- The vehicle’s passed or test certificate
Car Registration Fee in Dubai
- The test of the automobile will cost you AED 150, and the registration will cost you AED 350.
What if you don’t have time for thevehicle registration renewal?
- By paying a small additional cost to the firms, you may have all of your processes completed, including collecting and returning the automobile to you. For further information, contact your insurance carrier
- If you are unable to register your vehicle due to a conflict in schedule, you can use the RTA’s newly established “Personal appearance service.” A representative can be sent by you along with the Permanent Identification Number (PIN) you received in order to carry out your licensing work, whether it is with one car or more than one car registered in your name. This can be accomplished by visiting the RTA customer service center, registering by submitting your personal details, and receiving a Permanent Identification Number (PIN). It is important to remember that once your representative has visited the office with the PIN, the PIN will expire and a new “Personal Appearance Service” will be required in order to obtain a new PIN.
Check out the list of the top ten locations to have your automobile polished in Dubai. Automobile registration can be renewed online or offline using the procedures outlined above. It is important to note that if your car was purchased lately, it will be exempt from testing for a period of two years.
RTA Dubai Drive – Apps on Google Play
It is the only purpose of the RTA Dubai Drive application to deliver a tailored experience for vehicle drivers in Dubai, as well as for car owners and driving license holders, in order to better satisfy their requirements. It allows you to keep track of your driving license, vehicles, fines, parking, Salik, plates, and certificates in one convenient location. Our mission to you is to make ‘Dubai Drive’ the finest companion for all road users, guaranteeing that everyone can travel safely and smoothly on the highways of Dubai.
- Users will benefit from this since they will be able to perform transactions and services through an internet channel from any location and at any time, saving them both time and effort.
- Please Keep My Parking Spot in Mind Increase your parking balance.
- Section on Automobiles Make an appointment for car inspection.
- Certificate of ownership for a vehicle Certificate of clearance for the vehicle Time spent waiting for a vehicle inspection Vehicle registration must be renewed.
- Certificate of authorization in the field of tourism Registration information should be updated, as well as the insurance reimbursement certificate.
- Transferring a driver’s education file from one driving institution to another driving institute Driver’s License should be replaced.
- Manage the Salik fleet of cars (View, Add, Remove) Violations Disputes History of recharging Create a Tag My Salik Trips account.
- Renewal of the plate number reservation Amount of the deposit insurance deposit Fill out an application for a premium front plate.
- Fill out this application.
- Features of the App Wow Simple registration using the RTA online site or the RTA app, allowing you to access all RTA apps with the same credentials.
displaying the service that you use the most frequently Pay for all RTA services online and through the app “My Docs” using the secure government payment channel DubaiPay, which accepts digital versions of your valid driver’s license, vehicle registration cards, and other identification documents.
View recent transactional activity, such as parking tickets and Salik recharges, under the Transaction History section.
In one app, you can inquire about and pay for all of your penalties (traffic, parking, etc.).
Locate the nearest RTA center using GPS capabilities, and then use the maps to go to the center or phone a center or RTA partners for car inspection and testing. If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to listen and learn.
How to renew your car registration online in Dubai
The Smart City Program is a government-led initiative that aims to improve the quality of services while welcoming digitization with open arms. The Roads and Transport Authority, or RTA, is solely responsible for providing online automobile registration and renewal services, in addition to the other approximately seven services made available by the initiation. As a result, the procedure of renewing a car registration will be much more straightforward and efficient! With the same amount of enthusiasm, allow us to inform you of the simple actions to follow in order to renew your automobile registration without any problem.
Settle Your Traffic fines
To begin the online automobile registration procedure, you must first pay any outstanding traffic penalties that may have accrued. If you have a smartphone, you may do this using the RTA Dubai app or the Dubai Now app. Simply enter your car registration information, and the system will calculate the fine details you will be required to pay. Fines and black points that have been blocked can only be paid at car registration centers.
Renew Your Car Insurance
If you want to renew your car registration, your vehicle insurance policy must be active for at least twelve months. Once the insurance is reinstated, it will be updated on the RTA site in a short period of time, and you will be able to finish the process of renewing your vehicle’s registration.
Steps to do online car registration in Dubai
Visit the RTA website or download the RTA Dubai Drive app, search for the “Car car registration” option, and then complete the four procedures outlined below:
- If you visit the RTA website or use their app, seek for the “Car car registration” option and follow the four procedures outlined below:
To begin the online registration procedure, first navigate to the “RTA services” option after downloading and launching the app. From there, pick “My Vehicles” on the dashboard and then “Renew Vehicle” to begin the process. You will be needed to provide the necessary information about your cars, following which a confirmation page will display, which will include information on your vehicles and insurance. Before applying for your vehicle license renewal, please make sure that your automobile insurance has been updated as well as your driver’s license.
- Using automobile rental services in the United Arab Emirates means that the car rental business is responsible for renewing the vehicle’s license on your behalf.
- You can, on the other hand, complete this procedure using the official website of the RTA Dubai.
- Vehicle testing in Dubai has a few important considerations.
- However, if your car is more than three years old, it is required to have it tested at one of the RTA-approvedcar testing facilities, which are conveniently located around the city so that you may select one that is convenient for you.
- Also keep in mind that there is a price for the testing that must be paid as well.
- As soon as the automobile passes the test, the results are promptly posted to the RTA database, and you may proceed with the car registration process online from there.
- In such situation, you may contact one of these car inspection centers to inquire about if they provide a premium service that includes picking up your vehicle from your location, performing all of the necessary testing, and returning it to you with the results of the testing.
In Abu Dhabi, the procedure for renewing a vehicle registration card is nearly identical to that in Dubai. You may renew your automobile registration by going to the Ministry of Interior website or downloading the MOI UAE mobile application.
How much does it cost to renew a car registration?
In Dubai, it costs AED 380 to renew your car registration using the online approach, and the registration is only good for one year. Additional fees, such as an AED 25 courier cost, must be paid in addition to the above. In addition, you are excused from paying any vehicle technical inspection costs for the next three months, which are estimated to cost around AED 170.
What if my car registration has expired?
When you have a car registration that has expired, you have a grace period of 30 days to ensure that your car registration renewal is completed before this extension period expires in order to prevent any fines or fees. Let’s say you’re unfortunate enough to get caught driving with an expired registration. Your automobile will be impounded for seven days as an additional punishment in the UAE if your registration has expired more than three months ago. You will also be fined in this situation.
Our working hours are as follows:Saturday to Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. All automobiles, whether brand new or used, must be registered within 30 days after being purchased. They must be tested before they can be registered in order to make the registration process go smoothly. After three years, the first renewal test for fresh new private light cars is performed. Next this period, the testing should be done once a year for the following year.
- Every year, cars that are more than three years old must be subjected to renewal inspections. Every year, all commercial and heavy vehicles must be subjected to renewal inspections. If the customer desires to export the vehicle with the number plates, the vehicle must be inspected before it can be shipped overseas. If a vehicle has been damaged in an accident, it must be inspected and tested once it has been repaired. Up to six months before the expiration of the vehicle registration, a vehicle inspection can be done on the vehicle. If a vehicle fails the test, an are-test must be completed within 30 days of the vehicle failing any of the tests listed above.
The vehicle test for registration renewal can be done up to 6 months before the expiration of the vehicle registration, if the vehicle registration is being renewed. For the purpose of avoiding fines, the test must be completed no later than one month following the expiration of the vehicle registration. Previously, only vehicles registered in Dubai were eligible to have their emissions tested in service centers throughout the city. In recent years, this has changed, and automobiles registered in other emirates may now be inspected at any federal service station in Dubai, including the Quick Registration facility.
Depending on the amount of consumers, the typical end-to-end service time ranges from 10 to 25 minutes on average.
- Vehicle that is in good condition
- Number on the license plate that is in good condition
- Remove any underneath covers that may be present
- Make certain that the safety triangle, spare wheel, and fire extinguisher (as appropriate to your vehicle type) are in a conspicuous and easily accessible area. Make certain that any stickers and/or adverts have received prior clearance from the RTA.
Eid Al Adha Holiday
Greetings, valued customer. Please be advised that the center will be closed beginning on the first day of Eid Al Adha to commemorate the holiday.