You can apply online for a visa through the websites of the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) ] Dubai. GDRFA of Dubai provides one more website Amer.ae, through which Dubai nationals and residents can apply for entry permit and residence visa for their families.
How can I get a visa to Dubai?
How to apply for Dubai Visa Online
- Choose your preferred type of Dubai Visa based on your Travel type.
- Make payment online.
- Submit documents online on our portal.
- Receive your Dubai Visa once approved.
Can I apply for Dubai visa by myself?
Unlike most countries, the UAE does not issue visas through its embassies or consulates overseas. Additionally, you cannot submit a UAE Visa application yourself – you must have a sponsor in the UAE or apply through an authorized agency to submit it on your behalf, such as: A host or sponsor who is living in the UAE.
How long does it take to get a visa to Dubai?
Visa processing time is approximately 3 to 4 working days. Entry into the UAE is subject to immigration approval. All visas are valid to enter Dubai for 60 days from the date of issue, except the 96‑hour and 48‑hour visas, which are valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
How much bank balance is required for Dubai visa?
The bank statement must be originally stamped by the bank and must have a minimum balance of not less than AED 3000. originally stamped by the bank) will be accepted.
How can I get job in Dubai?
Tips on how to get a job in Dubai
- Understanding the market is the key to success.
- Keep a close eye on the employment and visa policies.
- Booming industries in Dubai.
- Apply online after updating your resume or CV.
- Get the right visa type.
- Documentation required to get a job in Dubai.
- Other mandatory documents required.
How much is a 2 year visa?
The work visa costs 5000 AED with a validity of 2 years.
How long can I stay in Dubai without a visa?
30‑day visit eligibility. If you are a passport holder of the below country or territory, no advance visa arrangements are required to visit the UAE. Simply disembark your flight at Dubai International and proceed to immigration, where your passport will be stamped with a 30‑day visit visa free of charge.
How many types of visa are there in Dubai?
There are two main types of visas that the Dubai authorities issue – Visas for visitors and visas for residents. There are many subtypes of each of these two main types. Depending on your nationality, what you are going to do in Dubai, and how long you want to stay, you can decide what type of visa to apply for.
Can I apply Dubai visa online?
You can apply Dubai visa online either through an OTA (Online Travel Agency) or through the Dubai Visa Processing Centre (DVPC). You can choose to book your flight tickets directly with Emirates and subsequently apply Dubai tourist visa online.
Are tourist visa open in Dubai?
As a travel destination, Dubai is indeed open to visitors worldwide.
Is Dubai and UAE visa same?
If you are planning to visit Dubai or any of the seven emirates of UAE, you will need a Dubai visa. A UAE visa (Dubai visa) may be obtained for 30 (short term) or 90 (long term) days. It is an electronic visa issued over email.
Which documents are required for Dubai visa?
The following documents are required to avail a tourist visa for Dubai:
- Filled Visa Application form.
- Visa Fee.
- Passport photographs.
- Copy of flight ticket.
- Travel Insurance.
- Passport copy of the sponsor.
How much does a 3 month Dubai visa cost?
The 90 days Dubai visa cost for a standard single entry visa is INR 14,555. This 90 days Dubai visa fees is inclusive of service charge and tax. The 90 days Dubai visa price for a multiple entry Visa is INR 35,230.
Does Dubai visa gets rejected?
The common reasons for Dubai Visa rejection are: Handwritten Passports: Handwritten passports aren’t accepted now, and hence, if an applicant has submitted a handwritten passport, there are high chances that their visa might get rejected. Errors in the application: If your application has false/wrong names.
UAE visa information
Applicants for visas and sponsorships should submit their applications to the Abu Dhabi Emirates Ticketing Office, located at Al Sawari Tower C, Corniche Road, Abu Dhabi, UAE. Visa services are available from Sunday through Wednesday (8.30am to 5pm) Thursday is a working day (8.30am to 4.30pm) Fridays, Saturdays, and public holidays are all off days. The Emirates Ticketing Office in Ajman Sheikh Rashid Bin Humaid Street is home to the Escape Tower. Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (9am to 8pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
Service for visas is available from Saturday through Wednesday (8.30am to 6pm) and on Thursday (from 8am to 6pm) (8.30am to 5.30pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
Visa services are available from Sunday through Thursday (7am to 2pm) Fridays, Saturdays, and public holidays are all off days.
: +61 4 504 7300 [email protected] is the e-mail address to use.
- to 2.30 p.m.), Friday (7 a.m.
- to 12 noon) (9am to 4pm) Sundays and public holidays are off limits.
- Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (10am to 5pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
- Visa services are available on a daily basis (10am to 6pm) VFS Global Services is an acronym that stands for VFS Global Services.
- Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (9am to 7pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
- Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (9am to 6pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
Welcome to DUBAI VISA PROCESSING CENTRE (DVPC)
Greetings, Applicants We would like to inform you that the Bangalore VFS center has been relocated to the following address: VFS GLOBAL22, Gopalan Innovation Mall, Bannerghatta Main Rd,Sarakki Industrial Layout, 3rd Phase, J. P. Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka 560076VFS GLOBAL22, Gopalan Innovation Mall, Bannerghatta Main Rd,Sarakki Industrial Layout, 3rd Phase, J. P. Please keep in mind that the new location’s admission criteria for the visa application center are listed below. All customers must be fully vaccinated (anyone who has received both doses of the vaccine and 14 days have elapsed since the administration of the second dose) in accordance with the most recent order issued by the Government of Karnataka in order to be permitted entry into the mall with immediate effect.
You will be required to demonstrate evidence of immunization before entering our office by submitting the following documents:
- COWIN Certificate in tangible form
- OR, confirmation using the Arogya Setu app
Customers who are only partially or completely immunized will be required to schedule a new appointment. We ask for your help in adhering to the policies outlined above so that we can continue to offer a safe workplace for our customers and employees. Customers who will be coming in the United Arab Emirates (Dubai) on or after July 7, 2020, can apply for their visas. Upon arrival, customers are asked to bring the following documentation with them:
- When arriving at Dubai International Airport, you will be asked to complete a health declaration form, which must be downloaded, printed, and entirely filled out in block capital letters before signing and handing it over. Please click here to get the download link. Quarantine undertaking form- This form must be downloaded, printed, and properly filled out in block capital letters before it can be signed and sealed. Downloading the file is available by clickinghere
- To schedule a PCR test through an approved center, please visithere. It is strongly advised that you obtain health insurance that is valid for the term of the visa’s validity to cover any testing, medical, and quarantine costs. For the most up-to-date information on travel requirements for travellers heading to Dubai, please visit this page.
Prior to submitting your applications, please ensure that you are aware of any applicable foreign travel rules in your home country.
Where to apply for entry permits or visas?
The Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs, and Port Security (Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs, and Port Security) has developed an electronic platform for applying for business visas, which is a component of the Golden Visa system. Internationally qualified professionals with entrepreneurial expertise from all over the globe are able to apply for a business visa in order to establish their own firms in the United Arab Emirates. For the purpose of acquiring the golden visa, applicants can submit official documentation pertaining to their projects through the website.
Procedures for providing service
Typing centers are located across the city. It is possible to submit an offline visa application through approved typing centers, where the visa application is typed and processed through the GDRFA of the relevant emirate. Following approval, the sponsor will get an email notifying him or her of the approval as well as the original entrance permission. Amer centers are located around the United States. In accordance with Dubai Government policy, all transactions involving entrance permits and visas must be completed at its Amer centers.
On the 9th of February, 2022, an update was made.
UAE Visa Requirements – How to Apply for Visa for Dubai?
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a nation in Western Asia that was established in 1971. It is a sovereign constitutional monarchy comprised of seven Emirates: Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, and Abu Dhabi, which is the biggest and capital of the country. It is the largest and most populous of the seven Emirates. Every year, millions of tourists go to the United Arab Emirates, attracted by the combination of contemporary architecture and historical and cultural treasures.
The UAE government permits citizens of a number of countries to enter the country without a visa for brief periods of time.
Do I Need a Visa to Visit Dubai or the Other Emirates?
Whether or not you require a visa to enter the UAE is determined by your nationality.
Citizens of some countries are permitted to visit the United Arab Emirates without a visa or to receive one upon arrival, whilst citizens of other countries must obtain a visa before traveling. See the following lists for information on who need a UAE visa and who is exempt:
|Country||Visa needed?||Country||Visa needed?|
|Andorra||Visa on arrival for up to 30 days||Mauritius||Visa on arrival for up to 30 days|
|Argentina||Visa free for up to 90 days||Mexico||Visa free for up to 180 days|
|Australia||Visa on arrival for up to 30 days||Monaco||Visa on arrival for up to 30 days|
|Bahamas||Visa on arrival for up to 90 days||Mongolia||Visa on arrival for up to 30 days|
|Bahrain||enter UAE with a passport or ID||Montenegro||Visa free for up to 90 days in any 180 day period|
|Barbados||Visa free for up to 90 days||Nauru||Visa free for up to 90 days|
|Brazil||Visa free for up to 90 days||New Zealand||Visa on arrival for up to 30 days|
|Brunei||Visa on arrival for up to 30 days||Norway||Visa free for up to 90 days in any 180 day period|
|Canada||Visa on arrival for up to 30 days||Oman||enter UAE with a passport or ID|
|Chile||Visa free for up to 90 days||Paraguay||Visa free for up to 90 days|
|China||Visa free for up to 30 days||Russia||Visa free for up to 90 days in any 180 day period|
|Costa Rica||Visa on arrival for up to 90 days||Saint Vincent and the Grenadines||Visa free for up to 90 days in any 180 day period|
|El Salvador||Visa on arrival for up to 90 days||San Marino||Visa on arrival for up to 30 days|
|EU member states (excluding the UK and Ireland)||Visa free for up to 90 days in any 180 day period||Saudi Arabia||enter UAE with a passport or ID|
|Honduras||Visa free for up to 90 days in any 180 day period||Serbia||Visa free for up to 90 days|
|Hong Kong||Visa on arrival for up to 30 days||Seychelles||Visa free for up to 90 days|
|Iceland||Visa free for up to 90 days in any 180 day period||Singapore||Visa on arrival for up to 30 days|
|Ireland||Visa on arrival for up to 30 days||Solomon Islands||Visa free for up to 90 days|
|Japan||Visa free for up to 30 days||South Korea||Visa on arrival for up to 90 days|
|Kazakhstan||Visa on arrival for up to 30 days||Switzerland||Visa free for up to 90 days in any 180 day period|
|Kuwait||enter UAE with a passport or ID||Ukraine||Visa free for up to 30 days|
|Liechtenstein||Visa free for up to 90 days in any 180 day period||United Kingdom||Visa on arrival for up to 30 days|
|Macau||Visa free for up to 30 days||United States||Visa on arrival for up to 30 days|
|Malaysia||Visa on arrival for up to 30 days||Uruguay||Visa free for up to 90 days|
|Maldives||Visa on arrival for up to 90 days||Vatican||Visa on arrival for up to 30 days|
In addition, nationals of the following countries who have a diplomatic or service passport will not require a tourist visa for the United Arab Emirates or will be eligible for a Visa On Arrival in the UAE:
*Only diplomatic passports are accepted. Citizens of all countries other than those listed above are required to get a UAE visa prior to traveling to the UAE.
What is a UAE Entry Permit?
If you require a visa to visit the United Arab Emirates, you must get an Entry Permit from the UAE government. It is valid for a specific number of days, which varies according on your trip destination. Before you go, your sponsor must get an entry permission for you from the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs, which is required by law (GDRFA). According to the reason of your trip, you will be permitted to stay in the UAE for a certain number of days with an entrance permission.
- While in transit, you will be issued an entrance permit (transit visa) that will be valid for up to 48 or 96 hours. If you want to visit as a tourist, your entrance permit (also known as a tourist visa) will be valid for up to 30 days. The validity of your entry permission is up to 60 days if you’re coming to work
- Otherwise, it’s up to 30 days.
As a result, a tourist visa and an entry permit are nearly identical in their functions. Please keep in mind that there is some contradicting information available on the internet about the criteria for entering the UAE with a visa from certain countries. Liberia and Mongolia are two of the world’s poorest countries.
- It is not stated anywhere else other than on the IATA’s website that nationals of Liberia and Mongolia are free from visa requirements.
- According to the government of the United Arab Emirates’ website as well as the United Arab Emirates’ embassy in London, nationals of Grenada are eligible for a visa on arrival in the UAE that is valid for 90 days. This information is not supported by the websites of the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the United Arab Emirates
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs website indicates that people of Nauru do not require a visa to enter the United Arab Emirates, however the IATA and the Government of the United Arab Emirates websites do not provide the same information.
In the Solomon Islands, there are no formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formal
- According to the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, people of the Solomon Islands do not require a visa to enter the United Arab Emirates. The Government of the United Arab Emirates website does not support this claim.
Do I Need a Separate Dubai Visa if I Have a UAE Visa?
No, you don’t have any. There is no such thing as a “Dubai Visa” since Dubai is not a nation in and of itself; it is a component of the United Arab Emirates. If you have a visa that allows you to enter the United Arab Emirates, you can go to any of the country’s emirates, including Dubai.
Do I Need a Separate Abu Dhabi Visa if I Have a Dubai/UAE Visa?
Abu Dhabi is one of the seven emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates, as well as the country’s capital. As a result, if you want to go to both Dubai and Abu Dhabi, you will not be required to get a separate visa for each city. If you are a native of a country that requires a visa, you just need to apply for a UAE Tourist Visa, which allows you to visit all seven of the country’s emirates, including Abu Dhabi. If you are free from needing a tourist visa for the United Arab Emirates, the process is significantly simpler because you can travel with only your passport.
What are the Types of UAE Visas?
The four primary categories of visas that the United Arab Emirates issues are as follows:
- UAE Tourist Visas, which, as the name suggests, are issued for tourism purposes or for any other purpose that is shorter than 30 days in duration and does not require you to take up employment or long-term residence in the UAE
- UAE Residence Visas, which are issued to foreigners who wish to relocate to the UAE
- And UAE Business Visas, which are issued to foreigners who wish to conduct business in the UAE. This contains the following items:
- UAE student visas, UAE work visas, UAE family visas, and UAE retirement visas are all available.
- Long-Term Residence Visas (Investor Visas), which are awarded for a duration of 5-10 years and do not necessitate the presence of a sponsor, are also available. For this sort of visa, however, you must make a significant financial investment in the UAE
- UAE Transit Visas, which are provided to foreigners who need to transit through the UAE, are another type of visa. These sorts of visas are valid for 48 or 96 hours, depending on the country.
What is a UAE Residence Visa?
Foreigners who wish to relocate to the United Arab Emirates must first get a Residence Visa. They must, however, first secure an Entry Permit, which must be obtained before they may proceed. The following is the distinction between an entrance permit and a residency visa for the United Arab Emirates: The UAE Residence Visais the document that you must get if you are already in the UAE with an Entry Permit and wish to stay for a period of time that exceeds the number of days allowed by the permit.
Your sponsor (who must fulfill the standards of the GDRFA) is responsible for applying for your residence visa.
UAE Visa Requirements
When applying for a tourist visa to the United Arab Emirates, you must provide a number of supporting papers, including the following:
- Passport photocopies of you and your sponsor, as well as copies of their passports You’ll need a passport with at least six months of remaining validity. Make a photocopy of the required pages from your passport. It is possible that you will not be required to present your original passport at all. Photocopies of the appropriate pages of your passport (or all of the pages in your passport) are acceptable. Photographs the size of a passport, in accordance with UAE visa photo standards
- If you are a female traveling alone, you should consider the following: A Letter of No Objection (NOO) from your father or husband
- And An airline ticket for a confirmed round-trip flight or an airline ticket for further travel. It is necessary that the ticket be issued by the same airline if you are applying through them. Your hotel’s identification card serves as proof of your lodging. Proof of purchase of travel medical insurance for the United Arab Emirates
- A letter from you outlining the reason for your visit as well as the length of time you will be staying
- Evidence of your legal right to remain in your nation (ie. your visa or residence permit). This only applies if you are not a citizen of the nation in which you are now residing
- Otherwise, nothing applies. For those of you who have a host:
- Documentation demonstrating your relationship with the host
- They must provide proof of their residency, which includes: Your host’s UAE Resident Visa and/or their Emirates ID should be brought with you. Evidence of their financial well-being: they have a certified copy of their employment contract or wage certificate
- Documentation demonstrating your relationship with the host
- And Identification as to their residency: Please provide a copy of your host’s UAE Resident Visa and/or their UAE ID. Demonstration of their financial soundness a certified copy of their employment contract or wage certificate
- Proof of your financial well-being
- Proof of your existing residence
- And Certificate of marital union
- Any further documentation that may be requested by the applicable visa granting agencies in Dubai/UAE
How to Apply for a Visa for UAE?
A visa cannot be obtained at an embassy or consulate in the United Arab Emirates, unlike most other countries. Additionally, you cannot submit a UAE Visa application on your own behalf — you must have a sponsor in the UAE or apply through an approved agency to do so on your behalf, such as the ones listed below:
- A host or sponsor who resides in the United Arab Emirates
- This is a certified travel agency from whom you may purchase your plane ticket. Travel agencies in your nation may also be cooperating with a local tour operator in the United Arab Emirates to provide tourism packages to tourists visiting the country. Be cautious to check the reputation and licensing of the travel agency you want to use before handing over any money. The hotel where you are staying in the United Arab Emirates
- It is OK to use any of the following airlines, provided that you will be travelling with them:
- Etihad Airways
- Emirates Airline
- Fly Dubai
- Air Arabia
- Etihad Airways
Where to Apply for a UAE Visa?
Visa applications for the United Arab Emirates can be submitted online or in person at one of the following agencies:
- It is possible to apply for a UAE Visa through theeChannelportal of the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship – ICA, through which hosts, travel companies, and other sponsors can apply on your behalf. (Only available online)
- Through the website of the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs – GDRFA (both online and in person)
- Through the GDRFA’s social media channels
- Abu Dhabi
- Dubai (see also Amer, a website that Dubai citizens and residents may use to apply for family reunions, as well as a website that tourists can use to extend their Visa On Arrival)
- And other cities in the United Arab Emirates. Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, and Fujairah are all cities in the United Arab Emirates.
- Apps for the International Civil Aviation Organization’s eChanel site (forAppleandAndroid)
- GDRFA Dubai (forAppleandAndroid)
- Additionally, your sponsor or host can submit an application through one of the GDRFA’s licensed typing centers, which are located in each Emirate, or at one of the Amer centers in Dubai
UAE eVisa Application for GCC Residents
Residents of any of the GCC nations are not free from visa requirements in the same way as GCC nationals are, however if they are traveling with GCC citizens, they are eligible to a streamlined online application procedure as opposed to non-residents of the GCC countries. The Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) is comprised of the nations of Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates, and its acronym stands for Gulf Cooperation Council. If you are a resident of the Gulf Cooperation Council, you can apply for a UAE visa using one of the websites listed below:
- Here is where you can get an entry permit
- Here is where you may get a resident visa.
Once you have submitted your application, you will get your visa at the address that you supplied. It is possible to extend your UAE visa for an extra 30 days after it has been issued for the first time. The online portal will not accept your application if you are a GCC resident who will be traveling alone (i.e., not with another GCC citizen).
How Long Can I Stay in the UAE With a Visa?
After receiving a UAE visa, you will typically have 60 days to utilize it to visit the country after it is issued. The number of days you are permitted to stay in the UAE after entering the country is determined on the reason for your visit. As a tourist, you have the option of staying for up to 30 days. For transiting passengers, you are only permitted to stay for a maximum of four days. UAE visas for employment are only valid for a maximum of two months, after which you must either change your visa to a residence visa or leave the country completely.
Can You Extend a UAE Visa?
Yes, it is possible. You may now extend virtually any UAE visa or entrance permit twice, each time for 30 extra days, for a charge of AED 600. You can extend almost any UAE visa or entry permit once for a fee of AED 600. If you do not file for a visa extension before your existing visa expires, you will be punished for overstaying your visa and will be deported. If you fall under one of the following categories, you will not be able to apply for a visa extension in the UAE:
- You are a visitor or tourist in a GCC nation, but you are not a citizen of that country. You are a resident of the GCC who is traveling with a GCC national
- You are in possession of a special admission permission
- You are authorized to conduct special missions for a period of 96 hours.
UAE Residence Visa extension for widows or divorced women
Those who are divorced or widowed can apply for a Residence Visa extension from the UAE government, which permits them to stay in the nation for an additional year from the date of their husband’s divorce or death, without the requirement for a sponsor. Their children are likewise covered by the visa. They must submit their applications through the websites or typing centers of the appropriate GDRFA in the Emirate in where they reside.
What Happens if I Overstay in Dubai on a Tourist Visa?
Overstaying your visa in Dubai will result in a punishment of AED 100 every day that you have been in the country longer than permitted.
If you anticipate that you will need to remain longer, you should submit an application for a visa extension.
Can You Work in Dubai With Tourist Visa?
No, you are unable to do so. A tourist or visiting visa for the United Arab Emirates does not grant the holder the right to work. If you wish to work in the UAE, you must first get a Work Visa and a Work Permit from the country. In the UAE, you will be deported if you labor without authorisation, regardless of whether or not you are paid. You may also be subject to a fine.
How to Apply for a Visa to Visit Dubai, UAE
In the case of a brief visit, you will not require a visa to enter Dubai. ) Photo courtesy of Sam Robinson through Photodisc/Getty Images. ) Whether it’s the whirlpooling sands of the desert or the sparkling, glittering skylines of the metropolis, Dubai is a place of contrasts, adventure, and luxury. Dubai, which is located in the Middle Eastern country of the United Arab Emirates, has risen to enormous prominence among business visitors in recent years. It has also grown in popularity as a tourist destination, thanks to its numerous hotels, huge retail malls, and thrilling activities.
If you intend to stay in Dubai for an extended period of time, you will need to apply for a visa before departing for the country.
Go to the website of the Embassy of the United Arab Emirates in Washington, D.C. (uae-embassy.org) to obtain a visa application form, which may be downloaded. You can also stop by the Department of Consular Services in or around Washington, D.C. to acquire the papers and have any questions answered if you live in or near the city.
Simply download and fill out the form with all of the necessary information in the specified fields. Information on you and your party includes your full name, nationality, place of birth and date of birth, names of those traveling with you, information on your sponsor or host in the country – such as a U.S. Embassy, U.S. Consulate, or the university where you are enrolled as a student – and the address of where you will be staying while in the country.
Download the form and fill in the blanks with all of the necessary information. Forms may be found here. Information on you and your party includes your full name, nationality, place of birth and date of birth, names of those traveling with you, information on your sponsor or host in the country – such as a U.S. Embassy, U.S. Consulate, or the university where you are enrolled as a student – and the address of where you will be staying while in Dubai.
Send or drop off all of the papers to the Embassy of the United Arab Emirates in Washington, D.C., along with a prepaid, self-addressed envelope with a tracking number, which can be sent using FedEx, the United States Postal Service, UPS, or other courier service.
Expect to wait at least three business days for your application to be approved by the embassy and other appropriate authorities. Once your application has been granted, you will be issued a multiple-entry visa that is valid for five years. Unless you’re planning to work in Dubai for an extended amount of time, you’ll be permitted to remain for up to 180 days in a single visit.
A single-entry visa valid for two months will be issued in this scenario, and the embassy in the United Arab Emirates will work on obtaining a work permit for you during that period. References ResourcesTips
- To find out if your airline offers online visa application services, contact the company that provides the service. Using the “Manage a Booking” option on Emirates Airline’s website (emirates.com), travelers may complete their visa applications and pay for them while on the plane. You’ll need to submit your visa application at least four working days before your scheduled arrival date.
Caryn Anderson is a writer who combines vast behind-the-scenes writing expertise with a passion for all things cuisine, fashion, gardening, and travel. Her work has appeared in a variety of publications. Anderson was bitten by the travel bug at the age of 15 after taking a trip to Europe. While living in New York City and pursuing a degree at New York University, she was able to nurture her passion for style and design.
Dubai Visa Rules
Caryl Anderson’s bio combines vast behind-the-scenes journalistic expertise with a passion for all things cuisine, fashion, gardening, and travel. She has written for a variety of publications, including the New York Times. Anderson was bitten by the travel bug at the age of 15 after taking a trip to Europe. While living in New York City and pursuing a degree at New York University, she was able to nurture her passion for fashion and style.
New Dubai (UAE) visa rules for GCC residents
If you are a GCC resident (a passenger who holds a resident visa for Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, or Oman) traveling to the United Arab Emirates, you will be required to get an e-visa prior to your departure on April 29, 2016. You will not be eligible for a visa on arrival if you travel to this country. You may apply for an e-visa at certain flydubaitravel stores or by visiting the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs Dubaiwebsite, which both provide more information.
Apply for your Dubai (UAE) visa through flydubai
Contact flydubaitravel stores to see if they can assist you with your UAE visa application if you’re traveling to Dubai with flydubai from any of our locations, or if you’re a UAE resident and desire to apply for visas on behalf of family or relatives who are traveling to Dubai with flydubai. Please keep in mind that only a restricted number of flydubai travel stores can assist with UAE visa applications. We recommend that you contact the travel agencies to find out more information. The following are the location maps for the United Arab Emirates:
Dubai (UAE) visa application forms
Only for residents of the United Arab Emirates (PDF) What sorts of visas am I eligible to apply for? We provide the following sorts of UAE visa services through flydubai, depending on your requirements:
|TouristShort term, single entry||30 days from arrival date||YES|
|TouristShort term, multiple entry||Valid for 30 days from first entry||YES|
|Long termSingle entry||90 days from arrival date||YES|
|Long termMultiple entry||Valid for 90 days from first entry||YES|
UAE citizens are the only ones who may use this service (PDF) Can I apply for any of the following visa types? These forms of UAE visa services are available through flydubai, depending on your needs:
|AndorraArgentinaAustraliaBruneiCanadaHong KongIreland||JapanKazakhstanMalaysiaMonacoNew ZealandSan MarinoSingapore||South KoreaUnited KingdomUkraineUSAVatican City|
Only for inhabitants of the United Arab Emirates (PDF) Which sorts of visas am I eligible to apply for? According to your requirements, we can provide the following sorts of UAE visa services through flydubai:
If your nation is not included in the above lists, you will be required to get a visa before traveling to the United Arab Emirates. Visa rules can change at any moment without warning, so it’s a good idea to double-check with the UAE Embassy in your home country or with the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs in Dubai to be sure you don’t need a visa before you travel (GDRFA-D).
What are the requirements for obtaining a visa to the United Arab Emirates with flydubai? To ensure that you may apply for your UAE visa with flydubai ahead to your trip, please keep the following guidelines in mind:
- It is necessary for you to complete the flydubai Visa Application Form. In order to travel, your passport must be valid for a minimum of six months on the day of departure. If you have traveled to the UAE in the past, you will be required to show documentation of your journey. Please send the pages of your passport with the most recent entry/exit stamps
- Machine-readable passports that are in acceptable shape are required. Visa applications for unaccompanied kids and unaccompanied students are not accepted. It is required that you hold an active UAE residency permit with at least 6 months validity at the time of application if you are applying on your family’s behalf. When applying for a UAE visa, dependents such as spouses, children under the age of 23 and parents over the age of 60 will be required to supply information as well as additional supporting papers.
To be able to receive your visa, you must have a confirmed and paid round-trip reservation with flydubai. You will be able to make this reservation after your visa has been approved. Note that the acceptance of a visa application is contingent on the approval of immigration. It is possible that the browser you are using is incompatible with our website. Please update your web browser to the most recent version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer, or download a different web browser altogether.
How to apply for a Dubai working visa
When relocating to a new nation, it is customary to think about what type of visa you will require – and the UAE is no different. When planning to live and work in Dubai, if you are not a national of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) or the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), you will be needed to apply for a visa before being permitted to live and work in the city. It is possible to visit Dubai with a variety of various sorts of visas, but only certain of them will enable you to legally work in the emirate.
Types of visas and entry permits
There are several sorts of visas 1that will allow you to visit the United Arab Emirates, including the following:
- Visa on arrival– this type of entrance permission is issued to visitors to the UAE who are only in the country for a short amount of time, up to 30 or 90 days. Your nationality determines whether or not you will be granted a visa on arrival, as well as how long that visa will be valid for. Tourist visa– this entrance permit is for people who are not qualified for a visa on arrival and who wish to visit the country as a tourist. Those who do not qualify for a visa on arrival but who are traveling via the UAE will be granted a transit visa
- This entrance permit is valid for 90 days. Patient visa– this type of entrance visa permits persons, as well as their companions, to visit the nation for medical treatment purposes. Retirement visa – This type of residency visa allows UAE citizens to continue to live in Dubai after they have retired from their employment. If you purchase a home or make an investment in a business in the United Arab Emirates, you are eligible to dwell in the country.
Work authorization and a resident visa are required in the emirate in order to be employed there (evidence of employment). The first step in obtaining a Dubai work visa before relocating to the United Arab Emirates is to locate employment. As your employer will be your sponsor, it will be your employer’s obligation to submit your application for a work permit and a resident visa on your behalf. Once a permission has been obtained, the procedure may begin. Following that, the expat will be permitted to enter the nation and remain for a period of two months.
With a visiting visa such as the visa on arrival or the tourist visa, it is feasible to enter Dubai and find work while you are there, with your potential company sponsoring your stay.
You will also not be allowed to work until your application has been approved.
As the sponsor, it is their obligation to offer some level of basic coverage for its participants.
Husband or wife visa
Your spouse, if he or she presently works in Dubai, can become your sponsor — as well as the sponsor of any children you or your partner may have together.
This will enable you and your children to reside in the city, and it will also provide you a work visa in the United Arab Emirates. Men and women must fulfill separate requirements when seeking to sponsor their families. The requirements are as follows:
- A man must earn a minimum monthly wage of AED 4,000 (US$1,089) or AED 3,000 (US$817) plus lodging in order to be considered for this position. A woman must earn a minimum monthly wage of AED 10,000 (US$2,723) and obtain approval from the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs before she may work in the country.
a minimum monthly salary 2of AED 4,000 (US$1,089) or AED 3,000 (US$817) plus lodging is required for a male. Female residents of the United Arab Emirates must earn a minimum monthly wage of AED 10,000 (US$2,723) and get approval from the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs.
The fact that overseas students have been authorized to perform part-time jobs in the UAE on their student visas since 2017 may not seem like an obvious alternative for a Dubai employment visa, and it will not be relevant for everyone. This will not be an option for you if you plan on relocating to Dubai to work full-time in a professional capacity.
How to get a Dubai visa?
You may submit your visa application 5online. You will be expected to 6provide a scanned copy of your passport as well as a clean photograph of yourself in order to complete the application. The dimensions of the UAE visa photo are 4.3cm x 5.5cm. The application fee will be required in addition to proof of residency, a completed application form 7, and the application fee. A copy of your birth certificate and copies of your degrees may also be requested in some cases. If you are sponsoring a family member, you will also need to provide a copy of your residence visa as well as a copy of your UAE Resident Identity Card along with your application.
How long will my visa take to process?
Although the UAE government does not provide a recommended processing time for a Dubai work visa, it indicates that the entrance permit is often issued between two to seven working days. This will provide you permission to enter the nation and reside in the city for a period of two months. Your employer will then be responsible for completing the remaining components of your application, which they will have up to 60 days to do. In addition, there will be security checks, which may be time-consuming and inconvenient.
It is possible to obtain an entrance permit for a family visa in as little as two days after applying for one. Up to two weeks may be required to complete the remaining procedures necessary to conclude the visa application process.
How much will my Dubai visa cost?
When applying for a visa to Dubai, the cost of the visa is a factor to consider. For employers that want to sponsor their employees for work visas, the cost varies according to their workforce and their company’s annual sales volume (turnover). The good news is that your company will cover the cost of your work visa application and processing. Depending on whether you’re sponsoring your spouse or your spouse and children, the visa costs for Dubai family visas might be rather expensive.
What are the Dubai work visa medical requirements?
A blood test and an X-ray will be required as part of the medical examination you will be required to undergo as part of the Dubai working visa requirements. These examinations will include tests to determine whether or not you have HIV, hepatitis A and B, TB, leprosy, or syphilis, and to determine whether or not you are pregnant. However, although the HIV, leprosy, and TB tests are required for all employees, the other tests may only be required in particular types of jobs. Testing for hepatitis C will be performed on persons who work as babysitters, nursery and kindergarten owners, domestic workers, hairdressers, and those who work in health clubs and restaurants.
The tests will be carried out on persons who work as babysitters, domestic servants, or drivers, among other things. Aetna® is a registered trademark of Aetna Inc., and it is protected around the globe by trademark registrations and international treaties to which it is subject.
- Who is eligible to apply for a visa online using the Emirates / VFS Global system? The system is intended for use by Emirates travellers who require a visa to enter the United Arab Emirates. Make sure you know what your visa requirements are. This system is exclusively available to customers flying with Emirates
- Travelers flying with other airlines are not permitted to utilize this system. What are the benefits of using the online application system? By applying online, you will not be required to locate a local sponsor in the UAE, and you will receive a response within a few days of submitting your application. You may also submit all of the essential papers and information, as well as pay for visa costs, from the comfort of your own home, eliminating the need to send documents by mail or fax. Moreover, if your visa application is accepted, we will update your Emirates ticket with your visa information instantly, making your travel more convenient. When do I have to submit an application for a visa? You can apply for a visa up to 58 days before your scheduled departure date, and you must submit your application at least 24 working hours before your scheduled departure date. Emirates and VFS Global recommend that you submit your visa application well in advance of your trip. I’m not sure what you mean by working hours or days. All days, with the exception of Saturdays and Sundays, as well as national holidays, are considered working hours or days. Is it necessary to submit an application for a visa at the same time as I make my flight reservations? Visa applications can be submitted at any time up to 24 working hours before your scheduled departure. On Emirates.com, you may use the online visa application system at any moment by visiting the Manage A Booking section of your booking history.
- In order to obtain a visa for the United Arab Emirates when traveling with Emirates, is it required that you use this service? No, you may apply for a visa through this or any other visa service, or you can ask a relative in the UAE to do so on your behalf. Will I be guaranteed a visa if I submit my application online? Is it assured that I will be admitted into the UAE if I obtain a visa? The decision to award entry visas to the United Arab Emirates is solely at the discretion of the country’s immigration officials
- Thus, neither Emirates nor VFS Global can guarantee that your visa application will be granted by the UAE authorities. In the UAE, the issuance of a visa does not ensure entrance
- The ultimate decision is made by immigration authorities at the point of entry. Is it possible to go by another airline after receiving a visa? No. Visas given through this service are sponsored by Emirates
- Hence, if the visa holder lands in Dubai on a rival airline, the immigration officials will deny the visa bearer admission into the country
- And What is the method for submitting an online visa application for the United Arab Emirates? To be able to apply for an Emirates visa online, you must first have a confirmed Emirates reservation. On the “manage a booking” feature, you may begin the application process by selecting “new booking.” You can then select the portion of the journey for which a visa is required, as well as the names of the passenger(s) who will be applying for a visa, before submitting the information and documents required to process the application, as well as payment, to the visa application processing center in order to complete the process. Following the completion of your application, we will contact you within four international working days to inform you of the outcome of your visa application. What is the typical processing time for a visa? In most cases, visas are awarded through email within four working days after receiving your application, provided that all relevant papers are presented correctly. What is the cost of submitting a visa application? It costs $69 for a 30-day visa, $44 for a 96-hour visa, and $165 for a 90-day visa to enter the country. In addition, applicants from certain countries may be required to submit a $272.50 refundable security deposit. For a complete list of nations to which this applies, please see this page. In addition, VFS Global charges a processing fee for each individual visa application that is submitted. All fees and levies must be paid in US Dollars. What is the amount of the security deposit, and will I be required to pay it? The security deposit is a sum of money that residents of certain countries must pay, and it will be repaid to you once you have completed your stay in the UAE. Depending on your country of residency, the system will automatically incorporate the security deposit. When will I receive a return of my security deposit? We will return your security deposit within four international working days after you have completed your departure from the UAE and the immigration authorities have recorded your departure. Please ensure that you obtain an exit stamp in your passport as soon as you left the UAE in order to give documentation of departure in the event of any anomalies after your departure. In the event that VFS or EK is required to pay a penalty on your behalf as a result of any incident (e.g. overstay, deportation costs, airline tickets, etc.), the equal amount of the penalty will be removed from the security amount and only the remaining balance will be returned to you. Upon the return of an application for a visa, the security deposit will be repaid within four international working days of the application being received. I returned from the United Arab Emirates more than four days ago – why hasn’t my security deposit been paid to my account? Your deposit will typically be repaid within four international working days
- After this time, you may check with your bank or credit card provider to ensure that the refund has been processed successfully. Remember that if you paid using a credit card, your refund may appear on your following month’s bill if you paid that way. Contact us using our online enquiry page if you have not received your refund within four international business days. What papers do I need to provide with my application? Is it necessary for all members of the family to submit documents? Every traveller who requires a visa will be required to present the following papers, which must be submitted in electronic and color format:
- A scan of the photo and bio page of the passport. It is recommended that passports be valid for a minimum of six months from the date of travel. Color photograph in the form of a passport
In addition, the primary applicant for each application will be required to submit the following documents:
- Identification as proof of residency, such as a resident visa, a utility bill, a tenancy contract, a phone bill, a credit card statement, or an official printed address page in a passport
Aside from that, the following supporting papers, if they are available, may aid in the application process for a visa and can be supplied throughout the application process, under the category of “Additional Documents.”
- A valid visa for any of the following countries: Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Schengen nations, the United Kingdom, the United States, or the United Arab Emirates
- Evidence of travel to any of the countries listed below during the recent five years is required: Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Schengen nations, the United Kingdom, the United States, and the United Arab Emirates Documents demonstrating that you have investments worth USD 8000 or more, or local income tax documents demonstrating that you have an annual income of USD 8000 or more. The documentation might be in the form of pay stubs, bank statements, or any other type of local investment.
- Other supporting papers, such as marriage certificates, birth certificates, and so on, may be required in some instances: If this is the case, we will get in touch with you immediately
- When I try to proceed with my visa application, I am unable to pick passengers. Why is this? Applicants for passengers who have already filed applications for them will not be able to be selected again – these applicants will be greyed out. The link we issued you via email is only active for four international working days before your scheduled departure date, unless otherwise specified. You will be unable to proceed with applications that were not filed prior to this time, unless they were submitted in the express visa category. My passport is about to expire
- Will I be able to obtain a visa in time? All travellers to the United Arab Emirates must have a passport that is valid for at least six months after the date of their arrival. If your passport is only valid for six months or less, you will need to renew it before you can apply for a visa and travel to the United Arab Emirates
- Otherwise, you will need to apply for a visa and travel to the UAE. Do children or newborns require a visa to enter the country? Yes. To enter the United Arab Emirates, all travelers, including children and newborns, must acquire a visa. Infants traveling on their parents’ laps are included in this category. We are unable to handle visas for minors whose passports have been endorsed by their parents. What method will I use to obtain my visa? All visas are issued through email, to the email address that was provided at the beginning of the application process, and are valid for 90 days. Is it necessary for me to submit my passport for stamping before I leave for my trip? The answer is no: you will be issued an electronic visa, which will not require anything to be stamped in your passport prior to your departure. All visas are delivered through email. Make a duplicate of your visa before you leave home and keep it with you while on your trip. What sorts of visas am I eligible to apply for? Is it possible to apply for a long-term visa online? Depending on how long you want to spend in the UAE, you can apply for a 96-hour visa, a 30-day visa, or a 90-day visa, among other options. Depending on your Emirates booking, the system will automatically determine the proper visa for you to apply for. Through this system, we do not provide long-term or resident visas for any reason. For additional information on these visas, please contact the Dubai Naturalisation and Residency Department (DNRD). Is it necessary to get a visa for each stay in Dubai if I wish to make a stopover in Dubai on both my outbound and return trips? Yes, each time you enter the UAE, you will require a new visa. Through the system, you may apply for up to two visas for any one itinerary at the same time. There is a different process for each visa application
- Therefore, once you have finished your first application, you must begin the process all over again for your second visa. Alternatively, if your schedule allows it, you may be able to obtain a visa that allows you to enter and exit many times. What is the best way to keep track of the status of my visa application? When you have completed your visa application, you will receive a confirmation email with a link – this will allow you to follow the progress of your visa application at any time in the future. By visiting to Manage A Booking on Emirates.com and selecting ‘Online visa application’, you may also keep track of the status of your application. Your visa application will be granted or refused, and if more information is necessary, we will send you an email confirming the outcome. What was the reason for my visa application being rejected? Unfortunately, because the UAE authorities do not publish particular reasons for denying visa applications, we are unable to provide you with precise information on why your application was denied. If my visa application is refused, will my visa payments be repaid to me? No: The UAE’s immigration officials do not reimburse visa expenses in the event of a rejected application. After receiving your application, your security deposit will be repaid to you within four international working days of the application being received. Is it possible to reapply for a visa if my first application is rejected? The Emirates online visa application service does not allow you to reapply
- Thus, you cannot do so. “Application began” displays next to my name on the Application Request page. What does this mean? What exactly does this imply? You have already begun the process of submitting an online application. An email with your web reference number should have been sent to you
- This number will allow you to finish the remainder of your application. We recommend that you check your spam/junk folder before contacting us if you did not get this email. What is the best way to get in touch with VFS Global? If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us using our online enquiry page. Alternatively, you may talk with us by clicking here. Chat Now, Please be advised that all discussions and correspondence will be conducted in the English language exclusively. What is the best way for me to offer feedback on the services I have received? Emirates and VFS Global are interested in hearing your thoughts. We appreciate it if you would use our FeedBack form to offer us your thoughts. What should I do if I want to cancel my visa and how do I go about doing so? To proceed with the cancellation request, you will need your visa application number as well as your Emirates booking reference number. Please keep in mind that once a cancellation request has been received, it cannot be withdrawn. Click here to proceed and then choose the visa application that has to be canceled in order to proceed. There are fees associated with each visa cancellation request. How can I obtain an extension of the visa that I obtained through VFS Global? You have the option of extending the visa categories listed below twice for a total of 30 days each. Each extension is subject to a cost of AED 850.
|Short Term Visit Single Entry – Tourist|
|Long Term Visit Single Entry – Tourist|
|Long Term Visit Multiple Entry – Tourist|
|Short Term Visit Multiple Entry – Tourist|
It may also be necessary to submit other supporting documentation, such as marriage certificates or birth certificates in certain circumstances: If this is the case, we will contact you personally. When I attempt to proceed with my visa application, I am unable to choose passengers. Passengers who have already been selected will be greyed out when you try to pick them again if they have already been selected by you previously. The link we send you through email is only active for four international working days before the day of your trip, unless otherwise specified by you in the email.
- Can I still get a visa if my passport is about to expire?
- It is necessary to renew your passport if it is valid for less than six months in order to be able to apply for a visa and go to the United Arab Emirates; if it is valid for more than six months, it is not necessary to renew it.
- Infants riding on their parents’ laps are included in this category.
- The procedure for obtaining my visa is as follows: Unless otherwise specified, all visas are supplied through email, to the email address that was provided at the beginning of the application process.
- The answer is no: you will be issued an electronic visa, which will not require anything to be stamped in your passport before to your flight.
- Make a duplicate of your visa before you leave home and keep it with you while on your trip; Can I apply for any of the several sorts of visas there are?
Depending on how long you want to spend in the UAE, you can apply for a visa that is valid for 96 hours, 30 days, or 90 days.
Using this approach, we are unable to provide long-term or resident visas.
Is it necessary to get a visa for each stopover in Dubai if I plan to stopover in Dubai on both my outbound and return trips?
Through the system, you may apply for up to two visas for any one itinerary.
Additionally, if your itinerary allows, you can obtain a visa that allows for repeated entries; however, this option is more expensive.
When you submit your visa application, you will receive a confirmation email that contains a link that will allow you to follow the progress of your visa application at any time.
Your visa application will be granted or refused, and if more information is necessary, we will send you an email confirming the decision.
Sadly, because the UAE authorities do not publish precise reasons for denying visa applications, we are unable to provide you with particular information on why your application was denied.
No: If your visa application is denied, the UAE immigration officials will not reimburse your payments.
Can I reapply for a visa if my first application is rejected?
“Application began” displays next to my name on the Application Request page.
Why should I care about this?
An email with your web reference number should have been sent to you; this number will allow you to finish the rest of your application.
What is the best way to get in touch with VFS?
Click here to start a discussion with us.
Please tell me how I may submit feedback on the services that have been provided to me.
We appreciate you sending us your feedback through our FeedBack form.
In order to proceed with the cancellation request, you will need your visa application number and Emirates booking reference number.
Click here to proceed and then choose the visa application that has to be cancelled from the drop-down menu.
In what circumstances may I request an extension of the visa that I obtained through VFS Global?
Two 30-day extensions are permitted for each of the visa classes listed below. The charge for each extension is AED 850.
- Emirates Commercial Visa Services is a service that provides visas to businesses in the UAE. The arrivals area of Dubai International Airport Terminal 3 is located next to the Dubai Islamic Bank. Hours: Monday-Thursday: 0700hrs – 1530hrs
- Friday: 0700hrs – 1500hrs
- And Saturday: 0900hrs – 1700hrs
- Is it possible to apply for a UAE visa if my passport only has one name on it? Passports with a single name will not be accepted
- Applicants must have a minimum of two names in their passport in order to apply for a visa to the United Arab Emirates. What is the best way for me to submit my awaiting documents? You can upload your pending papers by using the unique link that you got in a pending email or by using the upload button on this page. You can send the awaiting papers to the DVPC customer support email ID, [email protected], which is available 24 hours a day. When sending pending documents by email, please include a subject line and the content of the document in the email body. If any of the required information is not given, our system will classify the email as spam, quarantine it, and it will not be transmitted to us.
Need a UAE visa?
You can find all of the information you need regarding applying for a tourist visa right here (short, long, single entry or multiple entry). Requirements that must be met
- Application form that has been completed
- 6x6cm color image with a white backdrop (at least 80% of your face should be visible)
- 6x6cm color photograph with a minimum resolution of 600×600 pixels
- Copy of your passport in color displaying your complete name, nationality, date and place of birth, passport number, date of issuance and expiration, name of your father or legal guardian, and the name of your mother
- And At the time of travel, you must have a valid passport with at least six months remaining on its validity date. Flight confirmation for travel into Abu Dhabi International Airport and continuing from Abu Dhabi to a third destination
Children As an additional requirement to the essential prerequisites given above, you must additionally send a copy of your child’s birth certificate, which must be in English or Arabic. Documents that have been translated should have an attestation on the main page. The term “dependents” refers to a spouse, children under the age of 18 who are living with them, and parents over the age of 60. You must produce supporting documentation that establishes the legal status of the connection, such as a marriage certificate or birth certificate, among other things.
- A photo ID from either the parents or the spouse is necessary. Copies of the parents’ tourist visas that have been sponsored by Etihad Airways
- Etihad Airways maintains the right to sponsor just one parent. Unaccompanied minors and students are not eligible for sponsorship by Etihad Airways. Females under the age of 18 and students are required to travel with their guardians or parents. There will be no acceptance of handwritten passports
- Only machine-readable passports will be allowed.
Obtaining approval for your visa application It is necessary to send documents exclusively in JPEG format, with a file size limit of 1 MB. Additional documentation Depending on your nationality, you may be required to provide additional documentation in support of their visa application to the Embassy. Applicants who fail to produce these papers may have their visa applications refused. Under no circumstances will the visa money be refunded to the applicant.