The tour program covers almost all of Dubai’s main neighborhoods and iconic landmarks, including Dubai Museum, Atlantis, The Palm Hotel, Palm Jumeirah, Jumeirah Mosque, and Burj Al Arab. You’ve the option to amend or add attractions as per your likings.
What is included in Abu Dhabi city tour?
Abu Dhabi City Tour Itinerary (includes lunch for all guests)
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque.
- Yas Island.
- Heritage Village.
- Sadiyat Island.
- Emirates Palace.
- Ferrari World (Optional, subject to time availability)
What is the rate of Burj Khalifa?
The entry fee for Burj Khalifa is around Rs 5970.64 per person. While, for general admission, children below the age of 12 years are charged the price of Rs 3222.25 and adults are charged the cost of Rs 3980.42 at the top level and Rs 9951.06 at the top sky level.
Is Abu Dhabi cheaper than Dubai?
Abu Dhabi is a slightly more expensive, way more relaxed option with fewer (but prettier) beaches than Dubai. Abu Dhabi is very traditional and religious, therefore it’s strict with dress code and doesn’t have many nightlife options.
How much is the bus from Dubai to Abu Dhabi?
Bus from Dubai to Abu Dhabi The Dubai to Abu Dhabi bus fare is $6.8, and its travel time is 2 hours. Tickets can be bought from the driver before boarding. You can also take a trip from Ibn Battuta MS bus station and pay the same sum of money for this.
Can you do a day trip to Abu Dhabi from Dubai?
Forget the Burj Khalifa, skyscrapers, shopping malls, and luxury. To discover the UAE in depth, the excursion to Abu Dhabi from Dubai will show you the most impressive thing in the whole country: the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque.
Who is owner of Burj Khalifa?
Emaar Properties PJSC is the Master Developer of Burj Khalifa and is also one of the largest real estate companies in the world. Mr. Mohamed Alabbar, Chairman of Emaar Properties, said: “Burj Khalifa goes beyond its imposing physical specifications.
Can I buy flat in Burj Khalifa?
With 900 residences available to buy including studios, one, two, three and four-bedroom suites, the apartments at Burj Khalifa Tower offer luxury living like nowhere else in the world. Forming the main landmark for Downtown Dubai, the Burj Khalifa is one of the most exclusive and prestigious addresses in the city.
What is inside in Burj Khalifa?
Burj Khalifa has a rich array of amenities and services that provide residents and their guests an unparalleled lifestyle experience. Exclusive Sky Lobbies on Levels 43, 76 and 123 include state-of-the-art fitness facilities, indoor/outdoor swimming pools, Jacuzzis and a recreation room for gatherings and events.
What is Burj Khalifa height?
In India, BR Shetty is famous as the man who owns all the apartments on the 100th and 140th floors of Dubai’s iconic Burj Khalifa, which he is said to have acquired for a whopping $25 million.
THE 10 BEST Dubai City Tours (with Photos)
Tours Using Public Transportation Results 1-30 of 698 shown. The booking statistics from Viator, a Tripadvisor business, and information from the supplier over the previous 30 days indicate that this experience is likely to sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company. Answers to Frequently Asked Questions about the Emirate of Dubai
Dubai City Tour Packages 2022, City Sightseeing Dubai
Feedback The My Booking page allows you to see, print, and cancel your reservation without having to sign in.DescriptionImportant Information Timings
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
Note: If you have booked a tour without transfers, please check with our Customer Support staff to ensure that the tour location and time are correct. Reviews There are currently no reviews available. Reservations Procedures Policy Regarding Cancellation Policy Regarding Children To take advantage of this offer, click “Copy Coupon Code” and paste it into the appropriate field on the checkout page. There is currently no promo code available. Spread the word about this offer to your friends and family.
Hand Picked Dubai City Tours and Activities
When you combine the sophistication of Dubai and Abu Dhabi with the cultural appeal of Sharjah and the quaintness of Ajman and Umm Al Quwain, the United Arab Emirates provides a fantastic and unforgettable vacation experience for everyone. Take the ultimate tour of this interesting Arabian nation with Rayna Tours as your guide, which offers a beautiful blend of picturesque desert landscapes, great traditions, and modernity in a comfortable setting. Whether. More information may be found here.
In addition to a variety of Abu Dhabi and Dubai city tours, shopping tours and limo ride packages, as well as combo packages with desert safari and dhow cruises, each of our short packages is certain to captivate you with exciting stops as well as diverse perspectives.
A four-hour city tour of Dubai will provide you with an opportunity to witness the region’s remarkable rise as a global tourist destination.
Allow the traditional charm and extraordinary vibe of cultural havens such as Dubai Museum, Bastakiya Quarter, and Gold Souk to soothe your senses on this extraordinary tour, which also includes a visit to the world-class attractions of Jumeirah and Downtown Dubai, such as Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, and the Dancing Fountain Show, to soothe your senses on this extraordinary tour.
- If you’re looking for a completely different way to experience Dubai, consider taking a double-decker bus, such as the Big Bus, through the city’s attractions.
- You may board and disembark at your leisure, taking in the sights and sounds of the city from the open deck or the air-conditioned cabin.
- This wonderful sort of city tour Dubai is also really instructive and beautiful, to say nothing of the fact.
- Travel to Yas Island, which is home to attractions such as Ferrari World Theme Park, to get your bearings.
- With a sightseeing trip of Fujairah, you may discover the rugged beauty of the country’s distinctive east coast and the country’s rugged beauty.
- Now, if you’re looking for a refreshing change, consider our six emirates in a trip, which includes visits to all of the UAE’s emirates save Abu Dhabi and includes a stay in each of them.
- We ensure that all of our packages, including the Dubai city tour, are precisely designed by our team of specialists, ensuring that you experience all of the region’s key attractions in the time allotted.
LessSafety Checked Out With our special one-day city tour, you’ll get to see the finest of Dubai’s past as well as its contemporary attractions. We transport you everywhere, from the Burj Khalifa to the Dubai Mall, from the beautiful gardens to the Fahidi fort. More information may be found here.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the event
- Instant confirmation
Verified for safety Spend a day with us visiting the greatest of Dubai’s attractions on an exciting trip that will take you across the city. We will transport you to the most exciting modern and historical sights while maintaining the highest level of comfort. More information may be found here.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the event
- Instant confirmation
Verified for safety Explore the finest of Abu Dhabi, the UAE’s capital city, and experience the best of the world’s marvels and heritage treasures that are waiting for you. Discover why Abu Dhabi is ranked as the finest city in the world to live in. More information may be found here.
- Verified for safety. Learn about the greatest of the UAE’s capital city, Abu Dhabi, and what it has to offer in terms of global marvels and historic sites. Discover why Abu Dhabi is the finest city in the world to live in by watching the video below! To find out more, please read the following:
Verified for safety A fantastic trip that takes you through the most important attractions in Abu Dhabi as well as the thrilling experience of Ferrari World. From the world’s largest handloom carpet to the world’s fastest roller coaster, we’ve got it all covered here at Universal. More information may be found here. Verified for safety The Al Ain city tour, also known as the Garden city, provides the greatest insight into this small emirate, including its most well-known sites, hidden jewels, and off-the-beaten-path destinations.
- Confirmation within seconds
- Free cancellation up to 12 hours before
Verified for safety The greatest of the United Arab Emirates’ cultural treasures may be seen on a tour of the best of Sharjah’s attractions, which is provided in the imperial comfort of Rayna Tours. Hurry! There are only a few seats left. More information may be found here.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the event
- Instant confirmation
Verified for safety We provide you with the finest of Ajman, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah, and Dubai while taking you on a thrilling tour of the six top emirates in the United Arab Emirates in a single day. Don’t miss out on this opportunity. More information may be found here.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the event
- Instant confirmation
Verified for safety It’s difficult to pick the perfect item from the abundance of options available at Dubai shopping malls. Come on an informative shopping trip with your local guide, Rayna Tours, and experience shopping to its fullest. More information may be found here.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the event
- Instant confirmation
Verified for safety We invite you to join us on our east coast trip, which will take you through areas of breathtaking natural beauty as well as stunning desert vistas, rugged terrain, historic attractions, and ancient sites. We guarantee that you will have an outstanding experience on this tour. More information may be found here.
- Verified for safety. We invite you to join us on our east coast trip, which will take you to areas of breathtaking natural beauty as well as stunning desert vistas, rugged terrain, historical attractions, and ancient sites. There is little doubt that you will have a memorable experience on this tour. To find out more, please read the following:
Verified for safety TOUR COMBINATION FOR THE BEST SAVINGS Dubai City Tour with Dinner on a Dhow Cruise – Creek Verified for safety TOUR COMBINATION FOR THE BEST SAVINGS Abu Dhabi City Tour in addition to the Dubai City Tour Verified for safety TOUR COMBINATION FOR THE BEST SAVINGS Tour of Dubai’s city center followed by a dinner in the desert Verified for safety TOUR COMBINATION FOR THE BEST SAVINGS City Tour of Dubai included admission to IMG Worlds of Adventure Verified for safety TOUR COMBINATION FOR THE BEST SAVINGS Dubai City Tour + Desert Safari + Dhow Cruise Dinner – Creek + Airport Pickup + Airport Dropoff + Dubai City Tour + Desert Safari + Dhow Cruise Dinner – Creek + Airport Pickup + Airport Drop Off Verified for safety TOUR COMBINATION FOR THE BEST SAVINGS The Dubai City Tour includes a Desert Safari and a Dhow Cruise Dinner in the Marina.
Verified for safety Super SaverTour CombinationAbu Dhabi City Tour + Warner Bros World from DubaiAbu Dhabi City Tour + Warner Bros World from Dubai Verified for safety TOUR COMBINATION FOR THE BEST SAVINGS a tour of Dubai’s city center combined with a desert safari Verified for safety TOUR COMBINATION FOR THE BEST SAVINGS Tour of the Burj Khalifa in Dubai, as well as a tour around the city Verified for safety TOUR COMBINATION FOR THE BEST SAVINGS The Dubai City Tour includes a Desert Safari and a Dhow Cruise Dinner on the Creek.
- Verified for safety TOUR COMBINATION FOR THE BEST SAVINGS Desert Safari combined with a city tour of Abu Dhabi Dubaix Travel Guide is a travel guide to Dubai.
- Based on 1264 reviews, the overall rating for Dubai City Tours is 4.9 out of 5.
- Ketial will be born in November of 2021.
- Dheeraj The month of October 2021 The tour was well-organized, and it included some must-see attractions in Sharjah that are not to be missed.
- Benny’s birthday is October 2021.
- We must express our gratitude to Rayna Tours for their meticulous planning.
- All of the major tourist attractions that Abu Dhabi has to offer were painstakingly explored in this guide.
Despite the fact that it lacks the sparkle and glamour of Dubai, this capital city is attractive and provides a fascinating glimpse into Islamic culture.
It’s a very magnificent and ornate structure.
The other things that we visited were pure entertainment and adventure for the whole family.
The Ferrari World is incredible, the Date Market is incredible, and the Corniche is breathtaking.
We would want to express our gratitude to Rayna Tours for providing us with an unforgettable experience that we will remember for a long time.
We couldn’t have had the same experience in Abu Dhabi without the help of Rayna Tours.
The city trip in Abu Dhabi was well organized and conducted without a hitch.
The tour guide from Rayna Tours made certain that we had enough time at all of the locations and that we were able to take as many photos as we wanted.
To summarize our excursion, we would want to characterize it as follows: enjoyable, educational, and interesting because it included ancient, heritage, and contemporary sights. Contact Us to Discuss Your Needs. Terms and Conditions in Their Broadest Sense
9 Absolute Best Dubai Tours & Excursions
When we arrived in Dubai for the first time, I was a little unsure about what to anticipate. In the end, it turned out to be a magnificent trip with plenty of variety to keep the entire family happy and engaged for the entire 10-day period. Dubai has so much to offer tourists of all sorts that it can be difficult to decide where to begin and what to see and do first, especially if you are limited on time. Consequently, in this piece, we will highlight the absolute finest Dubai tours and guided day trips to ensure that you get the most out of your time in the city.
It’s the most effective method to experience the many different sides of this highly diversified city.
We selected the absolute finest tours in Dubai from among the thousands of options available.
Noteworthy: GetYourGuide is my first choice when it comes to arranging all of your guided tours in Dubai since they provide exceptional customer service and have the finest cancellation policy available on the market (better than anything you get if booking through other websites or directly).
They also offer a reasonable cancellation policy; in most situations, it is better than the one that applies when booking directly with the hotel.
1. Burj Khalifa
If you only visit one attraction in Dubai, make it the Burj Khalifa. All that Dubai has become in such a short period of time is symbolized by this massive tower soaring high in the middle of the desert. There are a variety of alternatives for Burj Khalifa tickets, but because it is an extremely popular destination, it is best to purchase well in advance of your visit.
- Tickets for the Burj Khalifa are available at the following levels: 124125. When it comes to visiting the Burj Khalifa, the admittance tickets to the 124th and 125th levels are the most popular choice — and for good reason. Prices vary depending on when you go and what time of day it is (the hour around sunset is the most expensive as it allows you to see Dubai from above in daylight as well as in the dark). In the end, we chose the later tour with night views, which we much enjoyed
- Levels 124, 125, and 148 of the Burj Khalifa are available for purchase, as well as a tour. There is a significant difference between this trip and the first one in that you will be able to skip lines and escape the crowds, as well as reach the 148th story of the Burj Khalifa, which provides access to an outdoor terrace of the world’s highest observation deck.
There are also a variety of combo tickets available, which may save you both money and time in the process. Here are some of the most popular Burj Khalifa combination tours, ranked by customer satisfaction:
- One-way transfer from your hotel to the Burj Khalifa and back. Night City Tour with Burj Khalifa Tickets. The one-way transport provides you the freedom to stay and explore the Dubai Mall area for an extended period of time once your visit to the Burj Khalifa has concluded. After that, you can simply go back to your hotel by using the metro or a cab – further information on Dubai public transportation can be found here.
TIP: The world-famous Dubai dancing fountains are located just adjacent to the Burj Khalifa. When seeing the music and light fountain performance from the water, taking a traditional boat excursion on the lake is a popular choice for many visitors.
2. Dubai Desert Tours
A tour to Dubai would be incomplete if it did not include a stop in the desert. Although dune bashing in a 4WD is one of the most enjoyable experiences you can have in Dubai, there are a variety of other methods to explore the desert. A variety of desert tours are available, ranging from exclusive private experiences to more touristic excursions that include camel rides, a BBQ supper beneath the stars, and a traditional dance performance.
Desert tours are an excellent opportunity to see a different side of Dubai. A selection of the most popular and highly rated Dubai desert excursions, as well as the top Dubai desert safari offers, are included below.
- BBQ, camel rides, sandboarding, and falconry on the Dubai Red Dunes Safari In terms of popularity, this is the most popular of Dubai’s safari trips. Although it is geared for mass tourism, when in Dubai, you must take advantage of all of the opportunities. Every member of our group thoroughly liked the exhilarating 4WD drive, and the children thoroughly enjoyed the brief camel ride as well as the sandboarding and BBQ meal, as well as traditional Tanura and belly dance displays, and all of the other activities that were included in this tour. Several firms in Dubai are conducting tours that are quite similar to this one. The tour linked above has received the highest number of positive customer reviews across all major review platforms.
- Morning Safari in Dubai: Red Dunes, Sandboarding, and Camel Ride. This is a condensed version of the preceding tour (and organized by the same highly rated tour company). It allows you to obtain the finest experience of the desert (driving through the dunes) without having to participate in all of the other more tourist-oriented activities that take place in the evening. In other words, if your primary aim is to have a taste of the desert in Dubai, this can be a nice alternative for you
- Flight in a hot air balloon above Dubai with breakfastFalconry When it comes to seeing the Dubai desert, this trip is the most sumptuous and really unique option available. If your financial situation permits it, I would not hesitate
- Desert Adventure Safari, Quad Bike, and Camel Ride are some of the activities available. This is a more adventurous Dubai trip that includes a variety of entertaining outdoor activities in the desert
- It is recommended for those who enjoy adventure.
Dubai desert trip in a four-wheel-drive vehicle
3. Dubai Water Parks
Dubai is home to two large water parks – theAquaventureat Atlantis and the Dubai Waterworld. Close to the Burj Al Arab and the Jumeirah Beach Hotel, you’ll find the Palm and Wild Wadi. It is difficult to say which of the two parks is superior because the prices are about the same for both parks. We went to Aquaventure and had a great time. In fact, if our children had been a little taller, we would have definitely visited both parks (many water slides have a 120cm (a little less than 4ft) height restriction, but there are also some really lovely water play areas for the smaller children).
- Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark
- Wild Wadi Waterpark
- Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark
REMINDER:important It’s to note that all Atlantis The Palm hotel guests receive complimentary admission to Aquaventure Water Park. If your family is a big fan of waterparks, it could be beneficial to check into reserving a stay at this establishment. For families with up to two children during the off-peak season and in a less crowded season, this may be the finest alternative available in Dubai. You will discover the best rates for Atlantis The Palm accommodations on this page. ALSO CONSIDER CHEATING THE RATES FOR A FAMILY STAY AT THE JUMeirah Beach Hotel Guests of this hotel are entitled to complimentary admission to the Wild Wadi waterpark on site.
4. Dubai City Sightseeing Tours
While you can visit most of Dubai’s attractions on your own, taking a city tour is a convenient way to see all of the city’s top attractions in a short amount of time. We went on a city tour one day at the beginning of our vacation, which provided us with a nice overview of the city and the locations that we would like to return to and explore further in the future. You may choose from a variety of alternatives, including hop-on hop-off bus excursions, guided city tours, and private trips.
The old section of Dubai is quite different from the newer parts of the city that the majority of visitors visit.
Here are a few of the greatest Dubai city tours to choose from:
- Old Dubai Culture, History, and Souks Walking Tour
- Dubai: Half-Day OldModern City Tour
- Dubai: Full-Day OldModern City Tour This tour is the most efficient method to view some of the sights that you might otherwise miss
- It is available in English and Spanish. A magical 8-hour tour around Dubai, including a visit to the Burj Khalifa. This trip is similar to the last one, except it also includes admission to the Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Aquarium. Tour of Dubai via Hop-on Hop-off Bus (1 to 7 Days). Dubai sightseeing at your own leisure is most likely the most convenient option. Private Full-Day Sightseeing Tour with a Driver is included in the price. This personalized trip provides you with the greatest amount of freedom because it can be tailored to your specific interests.
5. Dubai Marina Dinner Cruise
The Dubai Marina neighborhood is one of our favorite parts of the city. Exploring it on foot, by bicycle, by water bus or by boat are some of the options available to you. Most people choose the Dubai Marina cruise with supper, which is the most popular choice. There are a plethora of firms that provide these excursions. While they do cater to visitors, it is a very enjoyable experience for everyone.
If you make the right choices, it may not be significantly more expensive than a conventional supper at a restaurant (check this post for more information abouthow much everything costs in Dubai). The following are some of the most highly recommended Dubai Marina tours:
- Dubai Marina Sunset Cruise
- A fantastic experience In my search for more authentic experiences in a more local setting, the Alexandra Dhow Cruise in Dubai Marina was one of the better possibilities I came across. It is a traditional wooden dhow, and you will also be treated to a live performance of the Tanura dance, which is indigenous to the region. Once again, it’s geared at visitors, but that’s the case with everything in Dubai.
We took part in this dinner cruise and had a great time on it. There are several firms that provide dhow dinner cruises, however the most of them have really terrible evaluations. Aside from the positive ratings, we picked this dinner cruise because of the amazing price/quality ratio. It’s also one of the greatest solutions for families because children under the age of six travel for free, and children under the age of twelve receive a discount. In addition, similar dinner cruises may be found on Dubai Creek as well.
Views of Dubai Marina on a dinner cruise
6. Dubai Sightseeing Boat Tours
Many of Dubai’s landmarks are best appreciated from the ocean. Taking a boat tour of Dubai’s prominent attractions, such as the Burj Al Arab, the Atlantis Hotel, and the Palm Jumeirah, is the ideal way to view them all. Here are a few of the most popular tourist boat cruises available in Dubai:
- Tour by speedboat: Marina, Atlantis, and the PalmBurj Al Arab. This is one of the most highly recommended speedboat trips in Dubai. It’s an excellent method to visit a lot of sights in a short amount of time. Private Boat Tour of Dubai’s Sightseeing Attractions. A private luxury boat cruise that has received excellent reviews. With the amount of persons in your company, this deluxe option may not be significantly more expensive than a standard boat cruise. It’s definitely worth a look
- Boat trip that you can drive yourself. For those who want to combine the excitement of riding in your own speedboat with sightseeing, this is an excellent alternative for you. Do not be concerned about being lost or not understanding how to operate the boat
- A guide will accompany you during the trip.
7. Camel Ride Tours
The camel ride on the above-mentioned desert trips is simply a brief portion of the journey. A lengthier camel ride in the Dubai desert is available at one of the following highly rated establishments:
- Camel Trekking in the Desert at Sunrise and Sunset
- Camel Trekking in the Desert at Sunrise and Sunset
8. Abu-Dhabi Day Trip from Dubai
With a driving distance of about an hour and a half, Abu-Dhabi is a highly popular day trip destination from Dubai, especially for business travelers. The following are the highest-rated and most often used options:
- From Dubai, take a full-day sightseeing tour of Abu Dhabi. There are several different day tours to Abu Dhabi, but this is the most popular and highest rated. From Dubai, take a half-day tour to the Sheikh Zayed Mosque. The Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi is a great option for individuals who wish to experience the key attractions in a short amount of time. The Great Mosque From Dubai, you may take a day trip. This trip is the finest choice if you want to see the Abu-Dhabi Louvre Museum
- It is also the most affordable. Highlights of the City of Abu Dhabi Ferrari World is a theme park dedicated to Ferrari automobiles. Visiting the city in conjunction with a visit to Ferrari World is a great idea.
9. Other Great Activities in Dubai
Dubai is a very unique destination, with a plethora of activities and events taking place around the city. To experience the finest of Dubai, I recommend taking one of the tours listed above. They are quite popular and well worth your time. However, if you have more time (and money) and are searching for something more special and unique, then have a look at some of these fantastic activities in Dubai to fill your days with.
- Because there is so much going on in the city, Dubai is genuinely one-of-a-kind. For those who want to experience the finest of Dubai, the trips I’ve highlighted above are quite popular and well worth doing. However, if you have more time (and money) and are searching for something more spectacular and unique, then have a look at some of these fantastic activities in Dubai to get you started.
As a result, these are the most popular sorts of trips and excursions that you may participate in while visiting Dubai. Because they were all so diverse, it was quite difficult to choose a favorite pastime. At a bare minimum, I recommend seeing the Burj Khalifa, going on a city tour that takes you to Old Dubai, exploring the Dubai desert, and going to at least one water park while in Dubai. Have you ever visited Dubai? Which tours were your favorites and why? ALSO READ: Free and Low-Cost Activities in Dubai Additional recommendations for your vacation to Dubai:
- Expenses: How Expensive Is Dubai? What to Wear in Dubai in Terms of Clothes
- Some interesting facts about Dubai are as follows: Getting around:Dubai Public Transportation
- Things to Do in Dubai with Children: Things to Do in Dubai for the Whole Family
- We stayed at the DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Beach Hotel, which we reviewed here.
If you found this page to be valuable, please remember to bookmark it and share it with your social media contacts. Are you a member of Pinterest? Save these photos to your Pinterest board!
Dubai Hop-on Hop-Off, Tours & Attractions
Discover the city by taking one of our tours or visiting one of our attractions.
3 Must-See Hop-off Dubai Attractions
As part of the Metropolis Sightseeing Dubai package, you will be transported on the most magnificent bus tour around this incredible city. Take our red, open-top bus and hop on and off at numerous stations across one of the most multicultural cities in the world, allowing you to visit all of Dubai’s must-see sights in a single trip. Make your way to Dubai Mall, the world’s largest shopping mall, where you can shop for the newest technology and fashion trends. Access to the Burj Khalifa, which is the world’s tallest structure, as well as the beautiful Dubai Aquarium are all available from this location.
Our packages allow you to see the Burj and Aquaventure while saving money on your travel expenses!
Furthermore, it is situated in the city’s oldest structure, the imposing Al Fahidi Fort, which is a must-see. Take advantage of our Dubai tour to see all of the city’s most popular sites!
Did you know?
Astonishing is the rate at which Dubai is growing and expanding. It was just 25,000 people when it was founded 60 years ago. There are 3.1 million people living in Dubai now, more than 190 buildings taller than 150 metres, 100,000 hotel rooms (up from 4,764 in 1988), and the world’s busiest international airport, which handled almost 90 million passengers in 2018! Dubai is a very wonderful location that must be experienced to be fully appreciated. It is the site of the world’s biggest shopping mall, the world’s tallest structure (the Burj Khalifa), and the world’s largest flower garden – the Miracle Garden, which has more than 50 million flowers and 250 million plants – among other attractions.
A uniform address system was not implemented until 2015, when each building was allocated a unique 10-digit code.
A hop-on, hop-off tour of Dubai is the most convenient way to see the sights of this fascinating city.
City Tour in Dubai – Find Best Offers in 2022
Astonishing is the rate at which Dubai is growing and expanding. The population was just 25,000 individuals 60 years ago, when it was founded. There are 3.1 million people living in Dubai, more than 190 buildings taller than 150 metres, 100,000 hotel rooms (up from 4,764 in 1988), and the world’s busiest international airport, which handled almost 90 million passengers in 2018! To appreciate Dubai, one must travel there and experience it for himself. Among its many attractions are the world’s biggest shopping mall, the world’s tallest structure (theBurj Khalifa), and the world’s largest flower garden – the Miracle Garden, which contains more than 50 million blooms and 250 million plant seeds.
Dubai’s expansion has been so fast that the city is home to 1 in every 4 cranes in the globe.
A hop-on, hop-off tour of Dubai is the most convenient method to see the sights of the city.
Dubai Sightseeing Tour
SAFARIAED 800BOOK NOW NEW YEAR DESERT OVERNIGHT SAFARIAED 800 ABU DHABI CITYFERRARI WORLDAED 265Make a reservation now. ABU DHABILOUVRE MUSEUMAED 260Now Available for Booking BOOK NOW FOR NEW YEAR’S EVE DHOW CRUISE MARINAAED 850 Now is the time to book your DHOW CRUISE DINNER at MarinaAED125. The FUJAIRAH EAST COAST TOURAED is 1,050 AED and can be booked now. TOUR OF DUBAI CITY FOR THE WHOLE DAY 700Book Now DUBAI CITY TOUR FOR HALF A DAYED 100Book Now Book your SHEIKH ZAYED MOSQUE TOURAED 550 now!
CAMPING IN THE DESERT FOR A DINNER
THE DESERT CAMP HAS DINNER
The MOTIONGATE DUBAI THEME PARKAED 275 is now available for purchase.
The DUBAI MALL AQUAIRUMZOOAED 110 is now available for booking.
The JET SKI AL MAMZAR BEACHAED – 250 is now available for booking.
Booking Now for ABU DHABI CITY WITH WARNER BROSAED 265 YAS WATERWORLDFERRARI WORLDAED 375Book Immediately Now is the time to reserve your spot at the BURJ KHALIFADUBAI AQUARIUMAED 250. AquaventureLost Chambraed Book (280 pages) Now From time to time, we bring you the finest deals on Dubai City Tours and Tickets. To book Dubai City Sightseeing Tour at a discounted rate, choose from the options shown above. Get the greatest rates for the next 2022 New Year’s Eve, and make your reservations today!
Dubai City Sightseeing Tour
The Dubai Sightseeing Tour allows guests to discover Dubai’s exquisite modern architecture as well as its majestic ancient sites in a short period of time (around 4 hours). This ticket to Dubai includes a half-day city trip that takes you to some of the most exotic sights in Dubai, as well as pick-up and drop-off at your hotel. The following are the places that are featured in this tour: One of Dubai’s most notable heritage sites, Al-Fahidi Fort, is home to the city’s flagship museum, which is open to the public.
- -Dubai Creek: The waterfront, where tourists may learn about the way native sailors live and work, as well as take in the breathtaking views of the water from tiny boats cruising down the creek.
- In addition to the Dubai World Trade Tower and the Gold and Diamond Park, this route is one of the greatest places in Dubai to take in the breathtaking views of the city’s skyscrapers including the Dubai World Trade Tower and the Gold and Diamond Park, among other high-rises.
- -Jumeirah Island: One of the wealthy residential areas in the coastal region of Dubai that attracts visitors as well because of its beauty and high-class architecture.
- In Dubai, one of the most appealing spots is The Palm Islands, which is a magnificent example of man-made engineering and one of the most visited attractions.
- -Jumeirah Beach: One of Dubai Tourism’s most lovely, quiet, and tranquil attractions, it is popular with both residents and visitors.
- Retail, eating, and entertainment are all available at the Complex of Emirates, which is a massive shopping mall located on Sheikh Zayed Road and known for offering the finest in shopping, dining, and entertainment.
-Dubai Mall: The most well-known venue for its never-ending shopping options, the yearly Dubai Shopping Festival, and the Dubai Summer Surprises Festival, among other things.
Dubai City Sightseeing Tour Heritage & Modern Attractions
Adult:AED327 Child:AED294 Wifi is available for a fee. Languages spoken: English and Arabic From AED 327 onwards, start your journey. Who doesn’t like the combination of skyscrapers, high-rise buildings, and culture? Without a doubt, Dubai Travel Tourism offers the bestDubai City Tour in the entire city. We endeavor to provide the most cost-effective dubai city tour packages possible to meet the needs of our customers. We make certain that you get the opportunity to see and experience all sides of Dubai.
- Our customers’ feedback demonstrates that we provide the best service for our Half Day Dubai Trip package.
- First and foremost, we will drive you to the Jumeirah Mosque, which is the largest mosque in the city.
- Following that, you’ll pay a visit to the magnificent Palace of Sheikh Muhammad.
- Furthermore, the Emar of Dubai’s palace as well as the Dubai Museum will make you fall in love with your Dubaicity sightseeing trip.
- We make certain that yourDubai city trip is secure, pleasant, and really fun for you.
- So make a reservation on our website right now!
- Choose from your apartment, hotel, residence, or villa (for sightseeing)
- Dubai Creek (for sightseeing)
- Or the Dubai Museum (for sightseeing) (Ticket Included) 30 minutes
- Abra ride (included)
- Gold Souk (20 minutes)
- Spice Souk (20 minutes)
- Jumeirah Mosque (15 minutes)
- La Mer(drive through)
- Jumeirah Beach (15 minutes)
- Saga World (15 minutes)
- Burj Al Arab (15 minutes)
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah (15 minutes)
- Madinat Jumeirah Al Qasar (15 minutes)
- JBR Walk (15 minutes)
- Dubai Marina (15 minutes)
- Passing New Dubai (15 minutes)
- Palm Jumeirah island (15 minutes)
- (Photo Stop) It will take 15 minutes to reach Atlantis Hotel (photo stop) and 15 minutes to reach Dubai Marina (drive through)
- Mall of the Emirates (sightseeing)
- Burj Khalifa (photo stop)
- Downtown Dubai (15 minutes)
- Dubai Mall (optional last stop drop off)
- And Kings Palace (His Highness Sheikh “MOHAMMAD” Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Palace) (Photo Stop) Drop off your location
- 15 minutes
- Drop off your location
- Ticket to the Burj Khalifa 124th Floor during non-peak hours (09:00 a.m. to 02:00 p.m.)
- Ticket to the Dubai Aquarium with Underwater Zoo during off-peak hours (09:00 a.m. to 02:00 p.m.)
- Ticket to the Burj Khalifa 124th Floor during prime hours (03:00 p.m. to 06:30 p.m.)
- Ticket to the Dubai
ADDITIONAL DISCLOSURE INFORMATION
- Private automobiles (for groups of 5 to 7 individuals) are also available for tours. We have professional drivers who are licensed
- Water, cold drinks, and juices will be available for guests to sip on throughout the event. Payment can be done in cash in the form of local currency at the time of pick-up. While on your cruise, take advantage of whatever free time you may have in Dubai by booking one of our tours and adventures. Pickup may be arranged from the Dubai Cruise Terminal or Port Rashid
- Our vehicles are fully insured, legally licensed, air-conditioned, and luxurious. You will be picked up and dropped off at your house, hotel or apartment in either Dubai or Sharjah (minimum of 3 individuals required)
- A pick-up and drop-off site outside the airport will be planned for the tour during the aircraft layover
- The Dubai Museum will be visited for 25 to 20 minutes, and the resting area will be visited for 20 minutes
- And Cooperation with the guide will allow you to regulate the duration of your visit.
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Once you have completed our online form and completed the necessary steps, you will receive an immediate confirmation on your computer screen. A confirmation email from our booking staff will be sent to you as well, verifying the specifics of your trip. Prior to the trip’s scheduled departure date, you will receive a follow-up phone call (on an international number)
- In addition, you will receive text messages through WHATS APP on the developments leading up to your visit to the Arabian Deserts.
Based on 22 reviews, the average user rating is 4.7 stars. Sorry! There will be no further reviews.
Dubai City Tour
Because you will be working with the greatest service providers, your Dubai City Tour will be amazing. As you may be aware, Dubai is a well-known destination for its beautiful landscapes and a variety of other activities available across the city. Did you know that the Dubai tours begin at the Dubai Museum, which is located next to the Al Fahidi fort in the heart of the city? It was constructed in 1800 and provides tourists with an exceptional opportunity to learn about the history of the prehistoric metropolis.
Keep in mind that it was constructed in 1979 and is a perfect example of contemporary Islamic architecture.
The following stage will allow you to take in the sights of Dubai’s city sightseeing, which will include the Jumeirah Public Beach and the Burj Al Arab.
The top city tour Dubai packages will ensure that you have a fantastic time throughout your journey.
The journey will next take you to the Sheikh Zayed road, where you will be able to drive through well-known buildings before coming to a finish at the Dubai Shopping Mall. In addition to this, you may dine at the Abu Dhabi City Tour.
Dubai City Tour activities
Who hasn’t heard of the Burj Khalifa? Besides becoming the world’s highest building, it has also broken two world records: the tallest structure and the tallest free-standing structure, which were previously held by the KVLY-TV mast in Blanchard, Texas, and the CN Tower in Toronto, Canada, respectively: The Burj Khalifa is the winner of all three criteria established by the Chicago-based Council on Tall Structures and Urban Habitat to designate tall buildings.
Burj Al Arab
Who hasn’t heard of the Burj Khalifa, the tallest structure in the world? Besides becoming the world’s highest building, it has also broken two world records: the tallest structure and the tallest free-standing structure, which were previously held by the KVLY-TV mast in Blanchard, Kansas, and the CN Tower in Toronto, Ontario, respectively; When it comes to tall structures, the Burj Khalifa has won all three of the criteria established by the Chicago-based Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat.
The Aquaventure waterpark is widely regarded as the best in the region, and with good reason. Here, visitors are immersed in a vast world of excitement that provides them with several options to amuse themselves. This facility is filled with amazing slides and attractions that will ensure that your day is filled with laughter and pleasure.
Atlantis The Palm
As the region’s top waterpark, Aquaventure is often ranked as the best. A vast world of excitement awaits tourists at this location, providing them with several possibilities to take pleasure in the surroundings. A variety of fascinating slides and attractions ensure that your day will be filled with laughter and enjoyment at this location!
You may get as much enjoyment out of the desert as you want in Dubai. This trip offers a wide range of activities that are jam-packed with excitement and enjoyment to satisfy your soul. Belly dancing, dune bashing, Tanura dance, sandboarding, horse and camel riding are just a few of the activities available. In addition, you will be treated to a fantastic BBQ meal that will include both vegetarian and non-vegetarian options.
The Dubai Frame
At Zabeel Park in Dubai, there is a major architectural landmark known as the Dubai Frame. It is the largest photo frame accessible anywhere on the earth, according to the Guardian newspaper, and it can be found there. On the other side, it is also a contentious issue because it is the largest stolen building in history. Also bear in mind that it holds the distinction of being the world’s largest picture frame. More information may be found here.
The BEST Dubai Sightseeing Tours 2022 – FREE Cancellation
At Zabeel Park in Dubai, there is a major architectural landmark known as the Dubai Frame. It is the largest photo frame accessible on the world, according to the Guardian newspaper, and it can be found there. The fact that it is the world’s largest stolen structure, on the other hand, makes it a contentious issue. It’s also important to remember that it holds the distinction of being the world’s biggest frame. More information may be found at.
2. Dubai: Desert Safari, Quad Bike, Camel RideAl Khayma Camp
On a guided dune bashing expedition outside of Dubai, you’ll get a firsthand look of the desert. Take advantage of the chance to participate in a choice of alternative activities such as a quad bike ride, camel ride, or supper and entertainment if you choose the extended tour option. Your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel or a pre-arranged place on your behalf. After that, you’ll be driven to the Dubai desert, where you’ll be able to participate in an exhilarating dune bashing session with professional drivers after a little rest.
Proceed to the Al Khayma camp for the optional camel ride and refreshments, which are included in the price.
The participants on the 7-hour tour will continue to enjoy various entertainment shows and a great BBQ meal at the camp after the tour ends. Upon completion of the trip, you will be dropped off at your hotel or building of choice.
3. Dubai: Red Dune Safari, Camel Ride, SandboardBBQ Options
Enjoy an exhilarating and entertaining trip in the desolate desert region known as Lahbab. Choose between a 4-hour tour option that includes dune bashing, sandboarding, and a camel ride, or a 7-hour tour option that includes a BBQ meal as well as all of the activities associated with the desert camp. In a 4WD vehicle, your safari guide will pick you up from your accommodation and take you on your safari. The first part of your journey begins with a 50-minute drive into the desert. From the comfort of your automobile, take in the breathtaking views of Dubai.
- The desert rest area will be your first stop on the journey.
- While you’re waiting, your safari guide will deflate the tires of the vehicle in order to improve driving conditions for everyone.
- After that, embark on an exhilarating 30-45-minute dune drive over the desert.
- Further into the desert, you will be taken up to a high desert dune for a photo stop before continuing your journey.
- Before travelling to the desert camp, take advantage of this photo opportunity to try your hand at sandboarding (sand-surfing).
- If you’ve chosen the 7-hour trip, your journey will continue with a visit to a secret desert base camp.
- Your safari guide will inform you about the numerous activities that are offered at the camp throughout your stay.
- – As the evening draws to a close, sit down to a delicious BBQ meal of kebabs, hummus, and salads, which will be complemented by sodas, water, and other beverages from the bar.
- Take some shots with the Arabian falcons that are present at the camp, and don’t forget to bring your camera!
4. Dubai: Old Town, Dubai Creek, Souks, and Street Food Tour
Take a tour of Old Dubai, either in a group or on your own. Take a walking tour that is both instructive and entertaining, sail down Dubai Creek on a traditional boat, and shop at local markets. Begin your journey with a stop at the historically significant district of Al Fahidi (Bastakiya). There will be various stops along the way when your guide will educate you about the history of Dubai and the United Arab Emirates, its culture, daily living in Dubai, as well as the religion and beliefs of the people in the region.
- You may also enjoy camel milk ice cream while you’re there.
- Guests may enjoy take in spectacular views of Bastakiya from the rooftop terrace.
- After seeing the mosque, go shopping in the nearby marketplaces (souks).
- Then take a stroll around the historic souk, which is famed for offering the finest bargains on apparel, textiles, souvenirs, and Kashmir scarves.
This will be followed by a boat excursion to the Spice Souk and the Gold Souk, where your guide will describe the different goods and you will have the opportunity to sample them.
5. Dubai: Safari, Quad Bike, Camel Ride, and More
Learn about the fascinating and gorgeous Arabian Desert on a trip that is sure to keep you entertained and informed. Exploring the desert and seeing the Buried Village will provide you with an insight into the severity and intensity of the desert sands, which will help you prepare for your journey. Sandboarding on the silky red sand dunes and dune bashing in a 4×4 Land Cruiser (which is fully equipped with all required safety equipment) are all options for later on in the day. Following that is the quad bike section, where you will receive a training on safety procedures before experiencing the exhilaration of cycling around the massive sand dunes on four-wheelers.
Eat a great barbeque supper while being entertained by belly and folk dancers and listening to live music.
6. Dubai: Red Dune Safari, Camel Riding, SandboardingBBQ
A fascinating and gorgeous tour of the Arabian Desert that will keep you entertained for the duration of the journey is available. Exploring the desert and visiting the Buried Village will provide you with an understanding of how harsh and intense the desert sands can be. Sandboarding on the silky red sand dunes and dune bashing in a 4×4 Land Cruiser (which is fully equipped with all required safety equipment) are all options later on. You will then be taken to the quad bike area, where you will be given a quick safety training before experiencing the exhilaration of riding through the immense sand dunes.
While enjoying a fantastic barbeque supper, you may be entertained by belly and folk dancers.
7. From Dubai: Abu Dhabi Full-Day Trip with LouvreMosque
Take a day trip to two must-see destinations in the UAE in one day. On this all-inclusive vacation from Dubai, you will be able to marvel at architectural and cultural marvels both modern and ancient. After pickup, relax and take in the scenery on the way to the Mosque. When you arrive, take notice of the gleaming white Greek and Macedonian tiles that cover the façade of the building. Walk through the doors and you will be greeted by the biggest hand-woven carpet in the world as well as massive crystal chandeliers and glass panels encrusted with thousands of Swarovski crystals.
Enjoy exhibits of both classic and modern works of cultural and sociological value from all over the globe at the largest museum in the Gulf area, which is also the world’s largest museum.
Spend time in the Children’s Museum, take a break for a bite to eat at the café, or browse around the shop.
8. From Dubai: Abu Dhabi Premium Full-Day Sightseeing Tour
The rich history, dynamic present, and exciting future of Abu Dhabi can all be discovered on a tour of the largest emirate in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The Corniche and Marina Mall, as well as the Grand Mosque and Al Watan Palace, are among the must-see attractions. After being picked up from your hotel in Dubai, you’ll journey down the Persian Gulf coast to Abu Dhabi, where you’ll learn about one of the world’s wealthiest cities as you go. Visit the magnificent Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, which is one of Abu Dhabi’s most well-known monuments and a must-see attraction.
After that, take a drive down the Abu Dhabi Corniche to take in the breathtaking vistas of the Persian Gulf and the city.
After that, pay a visit to the Etihad Towers, which are another another of Abu Dhabi’s iconic structures.
The next destination will be the Marina Mall, where you may stop for a lunch break (at your own expense) and dine at one of the mall’s restaurants or take advantage of the food court alternatives available.
Take note of the architectural details, relics, and other historical treasures that may be found throughout the palace. Then sit back and relax as you make your way back to Dubai, where you will be dropped off.
9. Dubai: Marina Dinner Cruise with DrinksLive Music
Climb aboard a luxurious, glass-enclosed boat and enjoy a 1.5-hour dinner cruise around Dubai Marina, the Ain Wheel, and Jumeirah Beach Residence. Take advantage of the red carpet treatment from the time you board the ship and are greeted with a complimentary drink until the moment you exit at Dubai Marina. Guests may take a stroll around the boat’s two decks, which include a glass-enclosed lower deck for the best views and an open-air top deck where they can enjoy the refreshing wind off the Persian Gulf.
- Relax to the sound of melodious music that has been specially composed to bring a romantic element to your evening.
- Example of a Menu: Salads Salad de tuna asiatique Fingerling Potatoes with a honey-mayonnaise sauce and a splash of vinegar Lebanese Fattoush salad with cucumber and tomato is a Mediterranean dish.
- Lentil Soup with Spices and Olive OilEgyptian Lentil Soup with Spices and Olive Oil Choosing the Right Loaf of Bread Rolls made using Artisan Bread Arabic bread is a type of bread that comes from the Middle East.
- Vegetables from the Kadai Roasted potatoes with rosemary and confit garlic cloves Kaffir lime is used to flavor Singaporean vegetable noodles.
- Dessert Coconut Pudding is a dessert made from coconut milk.
10. Dubai: 2-Hour Mega Yacht Tour with Buffet Dinner
Receiving a warm greeting on the red carpet will be met by cool hand towels and a selection of refreshments, among other amenities. By the yacht pool, guests may sample a variety of canapés and cuisine prepared live at live culinary stations. As you make your way into the main eating area, you’ll find a diverse assortment of local and foreign flavors. Views of the Dubai Marina sector are available from the boat as it cruises by the Jumeirah Beach Residence, the Dubai Ferris Wheel, and on to the Atlantis Hotel, which is located in front of the world-famous Palm Jumeirah Island.
Cities in United Arab Emirates
4.5 out of 5 stars based on 7,890 customer reviews