How much does Ski Dubai membership cost in Dubai?
- Ski Dubai offers an exclusive membership where you get unlimited access to the Slopes for one-month and three-months, at AED 1,190 and AED 2,790, respectively. Along with unlimited access to the slopes, these Ski Dubai Membership plans offer the following discounts:
How much does it cost to Ski Dubai?
But a full-day access pass to the slopes costs 305 dirhams (around $83) for adults and 280 dirhams (roughly $76) for children. The entrance cost covers admission to certain parts of the attraction, access to the chairlift ride and a voucher. You can find more information on Ski Dubai’s website.
Can you see Ski Dubai without paying?
No, you need to pay in order to enter the ski area or you can watch for free from behind the glass inside the mall.
How long do you need for Ski Dubai?
2 or 3 hours is sufficient. Dont forget to take gloves for oll the members of the family. over a year ago. I would say if you are going with your family and want to visit only the ski slope 2-3 hrs is good.
What do I need for Ski Dubai?
You must wear a full shirt and can also choose to wear your own socks which will fit you better, otherwise, they will provide free size socks and jacket. You will get big black boots which will help you to walk easily in the snow.
Is Ski Dubai real snow?
Introducing Ski Dubai. The indoor ski resort has 22,500 square metres of real-snow indoor ski area, with five runs, the longest being 400 metres.
Can I go skiing in Dubai?
Conveniently situated in the Mall of the Emirates, you can enjoy a spot of shopping then hit the slopes. Ski Dubai is the Middle East’s first indoor ski centre. Dubai always has to go the extra level, so this is not like your average indoor ski centre.
Can kids go to Ski Dubai?
The minimum age to enter Ski Dubai is 3 years old. Children from 3 to 8 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times unless in a supervised Snow School lesson or Snow Park programme. Children between 8 and 12 must be accompanied by an adult on the premises unless in a supervised lesson.
Is camera allowed in Ski Dubai?
No, you are not allowed to take photos because they have a dedicated photographer taking many photos of you and everyone else. Premium photo package was 1100 AED and is very nice. over a year ago.
Do you have to wear a helmet in Ski Dubai?
6. Do I need to wear a face mask and gloves? For your comfort and peace of mind, all guests will be required to wear a face mask throughout our premises.
How do I call Ski Dubai?
Call 800386 (within UAE) or 009714800886 (outside UAE) Send an email to [email protected]. Visit our Guest Service Counter.
How much is Ain Dubai?
How much are Ain Dubai tickets? A general ticket for an observation cabin is priced at Dh130 for adults and Dh100 for children (between ages 3 to 12). This covers one rotation, which lasts 38 minutes.
How much is a frame ticket in Dubai?
Tickets to the Dubai Frame cost AED 50 for adults and AED 30 for children. Tickets are free for children under the age of 3 and people over the age of 60.
What temp is Ski Dubai?
Ski Dubai is an indoor ski resort with 22,500 square meters of indoor ski area. The park maintains a temperature of -1 degree to 2 degrees Celsius throughout the year. It is a part of the Mall of the Emirates, one of the largest shopping malls in the world, located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
How much did it cost to build Ski Dubai?
Ski Dubai is an indoor ski resort that reportedly cost $400 million to build back in 2005. The resort has five slopes and is kept at a chilly -1 degrees Celsius. But enjoying snow in arid temperatures is quite expensive: it would cost you $200 per person to ski for two hours.
What to know before going to Ski Dubai?
Here are some tips that you must be aware of when going for a fun skiing experience in Dubai!
- Find The Best Skiing Spot. Image Source.
- What To Wear.
- Check The Paraphernalia.
- Make Sure You’re Visiting On The Right Time.
- Take Note Of Minimum Age Limit.
- Look For Ski School In Ski Dubai.
- Look For Membership If Possible.
Ski Dubai Snow Park Information, Tickets & Packages
Ski Dubai, the world’s first indoor ski resort in the Middle East, offers a genuinely wonderful snowy trip for the whole family. Regardless of how hot the weather is outside, you will have the opportunity to experience an exceptional winter wonderland here! Ski Dubai, located in Dubai’s Mall of the Emirates, is the region’s first indoor ski and snow resort. It is open year-round. Over the previous decade, we’ve welcomed more than 30 million visitors through our doors. Ski Dubai is the go-to destination for family enjoyment since it has something for everyone.
With 22,500 square meters of snow-covered terrain, Ski Dubai is one of the world’s largest ski resorts.
Ski Dubai also provides ski and snowboard training for people of various skill levels, from beginners to advanced.
In addition, you may take use of our Snow Plough area.
Make sure to stop see our colony of King and Gentoo Snow Penguins while you’re here as well.
Come and discover for yourself why this is the most spectacular sight in Dubai!
GET SKI DUBAI ON THE GO
Take advantage of the all-new official Ski Dubai App, which puts everything you need to know about your upcoming vacation to Ski Dubai in the palm of your hand. It’s completely free! Our official app brings the sub-zero pleasures of Ski Dubai directly to your phone. Download it today!
A Guide to Ski Dubai Tickets, Prices, Offers, Timings & More –
- About Ski Dubai
- How to get there
- How to ski
- How to explore the Snow Park
- How to meet the penguins
- How to buy tickets
- Ski Dubai FAQ
Who would have thought that Dubai, a city famed for its hot and humid environment, could have snowfall throughout the year? As the world’s third-largest indoor ski resort, Ski Dubai is distinguished by the fact that it maintains a steady temperature of -4°C throughout the year. It is housed within the Mall of the Emirates, which is one of Dubai’s most prominent retail malls and a major tourist destination. A cold tour of the United Arab Emirates’ first and largest indoor ski resort is provided today by MyBayut.
About Ski Dubai in MOE
The 22,500 sq. m. indoor ski resort, which first opened its doors to the public in November 2005, is the largest in the world. It’s often regarded as one of the most exciting things to do in Dubai, and for good reason. The mountain top of the adventurous resort is 85 metres high, which is equivalent to the height of a 25-story structure! Climbing to the top of the mountain to experience the thrilling Mountain Thriller ride, which can carry you to speeds of up to 46 kilometres per hour, is a popular activity among visitors to the park.
This is definitely not a ride for the faint of heart! While riding the chair lift or leaning on the T-bar, you may take in the beauty of 6,000 tonnes of snow that has fallen in the middle of the desert, right in your own backyard.
Fun-filled Activities in Ski Dubai
Winter sports enthusiasts will find much to do at Ski Dubai, including skiing, snowboarding, and ice skating. You might opt to study only the fundamentals of skiing or train with professional teachers who will assist you in jumping from a 10-foot ramp! For those who want to practice, there is a specific freestyle zone in the park. Ski Dubai also has a plethora of activities for you to participate in. If you book the Ski Dubai Snow Penguin package, you will have the opportunity to interact with the penguins.
Check out some of the incredible activities available at Ski Dubai in further detail.
1.SKING ON THE SLOPES
It’s one of the first things you’ll want to do when you arrive at Mall of the Emirates Ski Dubai: go to the slopes for some skiing excitement. You may either test out the local slopes on your own or join the Ski School to learn how to ski in a group setting. Everyone, from infants to adults, may benefit from one-on-one training sessions with highly skilled professionals. It is true that the Ski School is a fantastic opportunity to enhance your skiing abilities in a safe and entertaining atmosphere.
There are five distinct slope packages to pick from, each with a different difficulty level and length to accommodate your needs.
- A two-hour Slope Pass (AED 210), which allows you to have a two-hour sample of the enjoyment on the slopes
- Full-Day Slope Pass (AED 310)– This Ski Dubai ticket grants you access to the slopes for the entire day, as well as fleece gloves and a 20 percent discount for residents of the United Arab Emirates. It costs AED 305 to enter the SkiFly Slope, where you may tour the Snow Park and try out some of the rides, as well as gain two hours admission to the Slope. In addition, you will receive two free flights at the world-renowned indoor skydiving experience, iFLY Dubaifree. Snow Plus Slope (AED 340) – This package includes unlimited access to the Snow Park rides as well as one exclusive experience, which can be chosen from among the following options: 2 hours on the slopes, a 40-minute Penguin Encounter, a Snow Bullet Ride, or a skiing/snowboarding lesson if you prefer. This bundle includes the 20 percent resident discount as well as other benefits. Snow Premium Slope (AED 490) – This is the most comprehensive Ski Dubai ticket bundle available anywhere! Included is unrestricted access to the Snow Park and all of its thrills, as well as a 40-minute penguin encounter and the option of a Slope session or ski/snowboarding instruction.
2. EXPLORING THE SNOW PARK
You may go tobogganing or sledding in this 4,500 sq. m. snow park, or you can construct your own snowman. You may also try your hand at tower climbing or exploring the indoor ice cave. See the many Ski Dubai tickets available for you to use to explore the Snow Park in this section of the website.
- This admission provides you with one-time entrance to the Ski Dubai Snow Park, and you are free to ride any of the attractions as many times as you wish throughout your visit. You’ll even have a chance to ride in the Zorb Ball. Snow Classic (AED256) – This plan provides you with unlimited access to snow park rides as well as one ride on the Mountain Thriller and the Chairlift
- However, this package does not include admission to the snow park. Ski-Fly Snow Classic (AED 305) — This package includes unlimited access to Snow Park rides, one Mountain Thriller ride, and one Chairlift ride, as well as a 20 percent discount for local residents. Besides that, they provide you with two flights at iFLY Dubai and the option to choose between two hours on the slopes, a 40-minute Penguin Encounter, a Snow Bullet Ride, and a 60-minute skiing/snowboarding instruction. Snow Plus (AED 340) – In addition to unlimited access to all snow park rides, you will receive a slope session, a discovery lesson, a snow bullet ride, or a penguin encounter as part of your package. In addition, they provide you with a pair of fleece gloves and a locker. This popular Ski Dubai package includes a 40-minute encounter with the penguins, your choice of a slope pass or a 60-minute snowboarding/ski discovery lesson, unlimited access to the snow park and rides, a locker, waterproof gloves, and a photo book. For an additional AED 490, you can upgrade to the Snow Premium package. In addition, you will receive hot chocolate, a dinner, and hand warmers as part of this deal.
3. MEET THE PENGUINS
One of the most appealing aspects of Ski Dubai is that it is much more than a location to go skiing. While enjoying themselves in the snow, guests to Ski Dubai can also meet and learn more about one of the most fascinating birds in the natural realm – the penguin. Because the penguins are extremely accustomed to humans, you can see them in their natural surroundings and even pose for a photo with them at Ski Dubai, which is a unique experience. The contact with the penguins is one of the most popular activities in Ski Dubai, both for children and for adults.
All penguin meetings begin at 12:00 p.m.
- Penguin Encounter (AED 230)– For AED 230, you will be given a 40-minute window during which you will be able to meet and learn about two species of penguins, the Gentoo and Emperor Penguins. They also provide you with a locker. You may meet and learn more about the two penguin species at Snow Plus – Penguin Encounter (AED 520). You will have a 75-minute opportunity to spend with them. Also included is a photo opportunity with the penguins, which you can retain as a memento of your visit, as well as a complementary hot chocolate beverage to keep you warm. The Ultimate Peng-Friend (AED 890) gives you unlimited access to Snow Park rides, one trip on the Chairlift and one ride on the Mountain Thriller, as well as a 75-minute Peng Encounter with the penguin. Along with that, it includes lockers, a warm chocolate drink, a snapshot, and a keepsake. Swimming with the Penguins (AED 1,390) – This package includes everything from the Ultimate Peng-Friend to a 15-minute session swimming with the penguins
- It is the most expensive option.
Other things to do at Ski Dubai
If that isn’t enough excitement for you, there are more interesting activities available at Ski Dubai that you may participate in.
Take a lesson at the Ski School
Everyone, from beginners to advanced skiers and snowboarders, is welcome at the Ski School to learn or improve their existing skiing or snowboarding abilities. In order to help you become the greatest, they have put together a team of seasoned specialists who follow a rigorous lesson plan.
Children three years of age and older are welcome to participate as well. If skiing is a passion of yours, the Ski School is a fantastic opportunity to train with the best in the business.
Dine at the Ski Dubai Cafés and restaurants
Skiers and snowboarders of all levels, from beginners to advanced professionals, are encouraged to enroll in the Ski School to learn new skills and improve their existing ones. They have a team of seasoned experts who follow a comprehensive lesson plan in order to assist you in being the best you can possibly be. In addition, children aged three and above can participate. This is a fantastic opportunity to train with some of the greatest in the world if skiing is a passion of yours!
SKI DUBAI TICKETS
The rates for Ski Dubai vary depending on the activity you choose to participate in and the zone you will be visiting. You may purchase your tickets through the official Ski Dubai website, which can be found here. Listed below is an overview of the various Ski Dubai tickets available:
The following are the costs for Ski Dubai tickets, which grant you access to the slopes of the resort.
- The two-hour Slope Pass costs AED 210, the full-day Slope Pass costs AED 310, the SkiFly Slope costs AED 305, the Snow Plus Slope costs AED 340, and the Snow Premium Slope costs AED 490.
The following are the charges for entering the Snow Park at Ski Dubai.
- Snow Park Basic (AED 190)
- Snow Classic (AED 256)
- Ski-Fly Snow Classic (AED 305)
- Snow Plus (AED 340)
- Snow Premium (AED 490)
- Snow Park Deluxe (AED 190)
- Snow Park Deluxe (A
The following are the rates for meeting the world-famous flightless bird at Ski Dubai Resort.
- Snow Plus – Penguin Encounter (AED 520)
- Ultimate Penguin-Friend (AED 890)
- Swimming with the Penguins (AED 1,390)
- Snow Plus (AED 340)
- Peng-Friend Encounter (AED 230)
- Snow Plus (AED 340).
SKI DUBAI MEMBERSHIP
One-month and three-month ski passes are available for AED 1,190 and AED 2,790, respectively, for an exclusive membership that grants you unrestricted access to the slopes for one month and three months. These Ski Dubai Membership options, in addition to providing unrestricted access to the slopes, also provide the following discounts:
- F B is available at a discount of 15%
- Snow Pro/Ski Dubai Shop is available at a discount of 10%
- And Ski School group lessons are available at a discount of 20% (not applicable for private lessons, camps, or other packages). Peng-Friend Encounter (40 minutes) is available at a discounted rate of 15%.
It takes 85 metres to reach the top of the hill at this indoor snow resort in Dubai.
How do you get to Ski Dubai?
A component of the Mall of the Emirates (MOE), Ski Dubai is a winter sports destination in Dubai. Its entrance is located on the ground floor, close to Magic Planet, and is accessible by elevator. The Ministry of Education is easily accessible by bus, subway, taxi, and vehicle. The quickest and most convenient method is to use the Dubai Metro and get out at the ‘Mall of the Emirates Metro Station’ on the Red Line. Parking is available in the A Parking lot if you are driving to the conference center.
Weekends and public holidays are the only times when you may park for free at the MOE.
How much is the ticket for Ski Dubai?
The cost of a Ski Dubai ticket varies depending on whatever activities are selected. If you want to do something else, the price might vary between AED 190 and AED 1390. It is recommended that you contact the management before to booking a visit.
What should I wear to Ski Dubai?
When it comes to the Ski Dubai dress code, guests are given with all of the equipment they will need to remain warm on the slopes. Disposable socks, coats, winter pants, and snow boots are included in this category. Ski Dubai offers all of the necessary clothing and equipment for all of the Slope packages.
Outfit rental is included in all of their Snow Park and Snow Penguin packages as well. Snow Premium, on the other hand, includes clothing and equipment as part of the package. Ski Dubai equipment and gear may be reserved online ahead of time, or you can rent it at the Ski Dubai counter in the mall.
What are the Ski Dubai Timings?
This frigid tourist attraction is open seven days a week in the winter. In the weekdays, the hours of operation for Ski Dubai are from 10:00 am to 11:00 pm, with the exception of Thursdays, when they are open until 12:00 am. Every Friday, they are open from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m., and every Saturday, they are open from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
I need more information, who can I contact?
You may reach the Ski Dubai administration by phone at +971-800-386. Overall, this is a must-see site in Dubai and one of the most popular in the world. Ski Dubai is a terrific alternative for parents seeking for fun indoor activities for their children in Dubai. Ski Dubai is located in the heart of the city. The numerous activities available at Ski Dubai will undoubtedly come in useful for keeping the tiny and not-so-little ones entertained. Residents of the United Arab Emirates may also acquire cheap tickets to Ski Dubai by presenting their Emirates ID.
However, while this is unquestionably among the most popular attractions at the Mall of the Emirates, there are several other things to do in this shopping paradise.
Families are increasingly attracted to the villas for rent in Al Barsha because of the neighborhood’s near proximity to schools and other conveniences.
Another wonderful spot to get your adrenaline racing is XDubai, which is a regional centre for extreme sports and is home to a variety of activities.
Everything You Need to Know About Visiting Ski Dubai
URL: “255w, 600w, and 976w” sizes=”255w, 600w, and 976w” (max-width: 640px) 600px and 976px are the dimensions.” alt=”picture”> alt=”picture”> Price Hours are 9 or 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. or midnight, seven days a week. DetailsSkiingType From a half-day to a full-day It is now time to spend In one word, Ski Dubai may be described as “surreal.” Even when the city is engulfed in scorching triple-digit heat, this vast indoor winter paradise never runs out of fresh powder to play in.
- There’s also the world’s first indoor black run, as well as ski instruction for the little ones and a penguin colony on the premises.
- As could be expected, individuals who had never skied before or hadn’t done so in a long time were enthralled by the appeal, but those who were familiar with the terrain rapidly became disinterested.
- Particularly popular with families was this attraction’s ability to engage and entertain children of all ages.
- Ski Dubai is connected to the Mall of Emirates, which is located southwest of the Burj Al Arab and the Wild Wadi Waterpark; you can get to the slopes via the Mall of Emirates metro station, which is a short walk away.
- until 11 p.m.
- There are a variety of activities offered at a variety of pricing points.
- A full-day pass to the slopes, on the other hand, costs 305 dirhams (about $83) for adults and 280 dirhams (approximately $76) for youngsters.
In addition to entry to select areas of the attraction, the entrance fee includes access to the chairlift ride and a coupon for a discount. More information on Ski Dubai may be found on their website. >> View all of the hotels in Dubai »
More Best Things To Do inDubai
/crop/255×255/quality/85/?url= srcset=srcset=srcset “255w, 600w, and 976w” sizes=”255w, 600w, and 976w” (max-width: 640px) ” alt=” 600px by 976px” width=”976px” height=”600px by 976px” alt=” “> 1 of a total of 13 /crop/255×255/quality/85/?url= srcset=srcset=srcset “255w, 600w, and 976w” sizes=”255w, 600w, and 976w” (max-width: 640px) ” alt=” 600px by 976px” width=”976px” height=”600px by 976px” alt=” “> 2 out of 13
1 Burj Al Arab
This stunning building, which sits between Jumeirah Beach and the Palm Islands and overlooks the Persian Gulf, has captivated architecture enthusiasts since it first opened its doors in 1999. On the island beneath its curved glass façade, which was inspired by the sails that have graced Dubai’s waterways for decades, sits an ultra-luxurious hotel with a world-class reputation and a world-class location. The hotel not only has the world’s tallest atrium, which is nearly 600 feet in height, but it is also one of the world’s tallest hotels, standing at nearly 600 feet in height.
- However, you are not required to stay at the Burj Al Arab in order to enjoy it (and, let’s face it, most people cannot).
- The Nathan Outlaw at Al Mahara, which has floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking a massive fish tank, and the sky-high Al Muntaha, which is located on the scenic 27th floor of the building, are two examples of such developments.
- On the island beneath its curved glass façade, which was inspired by the sails that have graced Dubai’s waterways for decades, sits an ultra-luxurious hotel with a world-class reputation and a world-class location.
- Aside from the architecture, amenities include revolving beds in some suites as well as a helipad, in case you thought arriving in a complimentary Rolls-Royce was a little too ordinary.
- Those who aren’t staying at the hotel can gain entry by purchasing a meal at one of the on-site dining establishments before arriving.
More information may be found here. Photograph by Sammy Six/Flickr See the complete list of the Top Things to Do in Dubai».
Ski Dubai – 2022 All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go (with Photos)
Couples in the month of January 2022 Incredible man-made ski resort in Dubai with actual snow. This is a fantastic spot to visit. If you are in Dubai, you must visit the Ski Dubai Snow Park. It is a must-see attraction. It was a fantastic learning experience. Written on the 25th of January, 2022 This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and does not reflect the views and opinions of TripAdvisor LLC. Friends, it’s January 2022. This was, without a doubt, the worst customer service experience I have ever had in my whole life.
- They were disrespectful and arrogant, and they were telling the people who were with me that they were exhibiting attitude, despite the fact that we were attempting to remain totally calm and respectable while watching their despicable conduct and being told that we were showing attitude.
- For a company that is fully and completely focused on providing excellent customer service, this was a dreadful experience for myself and my friends.
- As someone who is now through training in the art of being service orientated, I can assure you that the behavior of these employees and their SUPERVISOR was reprehensible and unacceptable.
- Friends, it’s January 2022.
- The employees spoke in the most insensitive manner and were extremely rude.
- It was Mohammed and Aslam who worked for Ski Dubai, and they were both extremely rude people who lacked any manners at all and needed to be taught a lesson.
- EMPLOYEES AND EXPERIENCE IN THE WORLDWorst ever employees and experience in the worldWritten by The 17th of January in the year 2022 This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and does not reflect the views and opinions of TripAdvisor LLC.
Heidi and Sarah were instrumental in making our idea a reality.
Thank you for your timeWritten The deadline for submissions is December 31, 2021.
December of 2021 Couples What a unique experience it would be to go skiing in the midst of nowhere!
Although we were equipped with a ski jacket and pants, we were in desperate need of underwear and polar shirts.
Written The deadline for submissions is December 29, 2021.
I went to Ski Dubai in December of 2021 and had a penguin encounter.
They will not allow you to bring your own camera with you to the meeting.
So the only reason they are doing this is so that they can sell you photographs.
I went to the penguin picture counter to purchase some shots, but they weren’t ready yet, so I went to put my ski jacket and other belongings away, intending to return later.
When I arrived, I noticed that the personnel were just lounging about waiting for clients, and I was advised to join a big line at the main picture desk.
It was a major source of frustration.
It was then that he stated, “Uh sir, it will be 1,200 Dirhams.” I couldn’t say anything for a split second or two since I was completely taken aback.
I had the distinct impression that I was being mugged.
Initially, he told me that I could purchase one photograph for 100 Dirhams, after which I was forced to utilize their terrible software to scroll through the photographs and choose one.
It was informed that the last cherry on top of this whole horrible affair will be selected after selecting a photo.
He sat on this bargain the entire time I was attempting to narrow down my choices to just one shot in order to see if I would buckle and pay the 1200 dollars.
This entire process left a terrible taste in my mouth and tarnished what would have otherwise been a positive experience for me.
Written on the 18th of December, 2021 This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and does not reflect the views and opinions of TripAdvisor LLC.
4,729 individuals made donations.
With the snow day ticket, we had access to the snow park, a chair lift, complimentary warm gloves, and the chance to participate in an additional optional activity, which offered a choice between a penguin encounter, zip wire, or toboggan ride, among others.
Additionally, as part of the entry ticket, you will be outfitted with winter coats, pants, and boots.
As a fairly apparent point, it is exceedingly cold in the snow park, thus it is recommended that visitors dress in warm clothing for the visit there.
JRTinnJersey, United Kingdom Contributions totaled 292 December of 2021 We went to see Santa and the penguins, as well as to get a one-day snow pass.
We are not skiers, but we had a wonderful experience nonetheless.
The Santa experience is very fantastic for youngsters, and I would strongly encourage you to take advantage of it.
The meeting with the penguin is quite brief.
All of the money you spend on the encounter is returned to the organization in exchange for their assistance.
We were able to touch one of the smaller penguins, but because it was breeding season, we were not allowed to contact any of the larger ones.
But just be aware that it won’t take long at all.
It is really cold (as you might expect), so if you are susceptible to the cold, I recommend bringing your own thicker gloves as the ones given are not particularly warm.
Including the Santa experience, the Penguin encounter, and time in the snow park, we were here for around 3-4 hours total.
Written on the 10th of December, 2021 This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and does not reflect the views and opinions of TripAdvisor LLC.
Family Holiday in December 2021 We just went to Ski Dubai for brunch with Santa and had a great time.
It was 9 a.m., and there was no one else there.
My kid tripped and fell, landing on her head and being drenched by all the water and urine on the floor.
This really wrecked our day.
We went to the nearest member of staff, who didn’t seem to care and simply told us that we may see a doctor later.
However, once our entire day had been wasted, there was nothing further that could be done.
We had hoped to see the penguins, but were unable to do so since my kid was coated in mud and filth.
I would not suggest this establishment to anyone with little children or who need a handicapped bathroom.
November of the year 2021 Couples The penguin experience was unlike anything we had ever had before, and the employees were really pleasant and accommodating.
After that, we took advantage of the 2 hour slope pass, which was fantastic! Written on December 5, 2021This review represents the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and does not reflect the views and opinions of TripAdvisor, LLC. Results are being displayed. 1-10of6,923
Ski Dubai, Dubai
Couples from January 2022 Astonishing man-made ski resort in Dubai – complete with real snow The place is absolutely amazing! Visitors to Dubai must visit the Ski Dubai Snow Park, which is a must-see attraction. It was a fantastic learning opportunity. Written on the 25th of January in the year 2022 Tripadvisor LLC does not endorse the content of this review, which is the subjective opinion of a member. Friendships in January 2022 The service I received here was possibly the worst I’ve ever encountered in my life.
- Even though we were attempting to remain perfectly calm and respectable while witnessing their heinous behavior, they were rude and arrogant, and they were telling the others who were with me that they were showing attitude.
- I and my friends had a terrible experience with a company that is solely and completely focused on providing excellent customer service.
- As someone who is currently undergoing training in the art of being service minded, I can assure you that the behavior of these employees and their SUPERVISOR was reprehensible and completely unacceptable!
- Tripadvisor LLC does not endorse the content of this review, which is the subjective opinion of a member.
- The employees spoke in the rudest possible tone and were extremely rude, and the application process was the worst in the world, even when you did everything correctly.
- Ski Dubai is supposed to be a service, but the service those employees provided was the absolute worst and the complete opposite of what Ski Dubai is supposed to be.
- family in december 2021 Stunning setting, with even more spectacular people.
In order to make our visit memorable, they went above and beyond.
End of the year 2021 (December 31st) Tripadvisor LLC does not endorse the content of this review, which is the subjective opinion of a member.
Couples What a unique experience it would be to go skiing in the middle of nowhere.
Although we were provided with a ski jacket and pants, we were in desperate need of underwear and polar shirts.
Written a date in 2021 of December 29 Tripadvisor LLC does not endorse the content of this review, which is the subjective opinion of a member.
Despite the fact that the encounter itself was fantastic, I felt taken advantage of afterwards.
They use a massive professional flash on their camera, which leads me to believe it was because the penguins don’t like flashes.
So the only reason they are doing this is to sell you photographs.
The penguin photo desk was closed when I arrived, so I went to my room to put my ski jacket and other belongings away, intending to come back later.
With no customers in sight, I noticed that the staff was simply sitting around.
Half an hour passed while I stood in line, staring at the idling employees at the other desk, which was directly across from where I was standing.
After a while, I became so frustrated that when it came time for my turn, I simply requested a QR code so that I could download the photos digitally and put an end to this entire time-wasting exercise and get back on my way.
More than 5 times the cost of the real interaction, 1,200 Dirhams is charged.
Not allowed to use my own camera, forced to stand in line for 30 minutes, and then the last bombshell price.
After that, it took another ten minutes, and it was the source of the ridiculously lengthy line.
If I wanted, I could get all of the images, along with three prints and a USB drive, for 500 Dirhams.
Essentially, the entire operation was a ruse to defraud price-sensitive rich visitors of their money.
I sincerely hope that management would take the time to evaluate the exploitative behaviors that I observed.
NICOLAS TDubai, United Arab Emirates is a writer and editor.
Couples At The Mall of the Emirates in Dubai, this is a fantastic way to get people excited about the holidays.
This cost 290 dirhams per person, with a cheaper version available for 100 dirhams per person that did not include the chair lift or an additional activity.
Additionally, we treated ourselves to a delectable Mirzam hot chocolate from the snow park, which I would highly suggest.
On December 16, 2021, I wrote a letter to Tripadvisor LLC does not endorse the content of this review, which is the subjective opinion of a member.
contribution number two hundred and ninety-two Dec 2021 is the deadline for applications.
It is a one-of-a-kind experience to ski in Dubai.
We had a great time riding the chairlift and trying out all of the other rides.
A gift and hot chocolate are also included in the price, as well as some images.
The meeting with the penguins is brief and briefer.
All of the money you spend on the encounter is returned to the organization in exchange for their services.
However, because the bigger penguins were in the midst of mating season, we were not permitted to go close enough to them.
Be aware, though, that the wait will not be interminable.
Given that it is really cold (as you might imagine), I recommend bringing your own thicker gloves if you are prone to getting cold, as the ones provided will not keep you warm.
Including the Santa experience, the Penguin encounter, and time in the snow park, we were here for around 3-4 hours in total.
Written on the 10th of December, 2021.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates – Ayo aAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates a total of 5 submissions family in december 2021 Breakfast with Santa was a recent highlight of our trip to Ski Dubai.
There were no other people there at 9 a.m.
My kid tripped and fell, landing on her head and being drenched by all the water and urine on the floor.
This really derailed our plans for the afternoon.
We went to the nearest member of staff, who didn’t appear to care and simply told us that we may see a doctor later that day.
Our entire day had been wrecked, and nothing else was presented to us.
I was shocked.
What an embarrassment that the restrooms were left in such a state, especially considering that they were the handicapped toilet and the baby changing toilet!
Written on the 10th of December, 2021.
The brunch was delicious as well.
TripAdvisor LLC does not necessarily agree with or endorse the content of this review. Written on December 5, 2021This review represents the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and does not represent the opinion of TripAdvisor LLC. Results are displayed below. 1-10of6,923
Ski Dubai Travel Tips
- Inside Ski Dubai, don’t miss the opportunity to engage with penguins. All of the necessary equipment, winter clothing, and other necessities are included in the price. Additionally, customers of the snow park may enjoy the penguin march for free.
Entrance Ticket Details For Ski Dubai
- Adult 140 AED/Child 130 AED for Snow Park
- Adult 200 AED/Child 170 AED for Ski Slope (2 hours)
- Adult 300 AED/Child 275 AED for Ski Slope Day Pass
- Snow Park- Adult 120 AED/Child 110 AED for Ski Slope
- Ski Slope Day Pass- Adult 300 AED/Child 275 AED for Ski Slope
- Snow Park- Adult 120 AED/Child 110 AED for Ski Slope (2 hours) Adult 180/Child 150 Extension (per hour)
- Adult 40/Child 30
- Ski Slope Day Pass Adult 300/Child 240
- Locker Rental 20
- Refundable keycard deposit 20
- Adult 180/Child 150 Extension (per hour)
Do you like it? Before you plan your vacation to Dubai, make sure to look over the whole list of sites to visit. After a long and exhausting day, how about a decent night’s sleep? Check out where to stay in Dubai and make a reservation at a location of your choosing.
- Ski Dubai’s address is: Mall of the Emirates | Shiekh Zayed Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Ski Dubai’s phone number is: +971-044094000
- Ski Dubai’s website is: www.skidubai.com. Ski Dubai’s operating hours are 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Ski Dubai is available for 120 AED. Ski Dubai is open from 12:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. daily
- Use the finest online trip planner to organize your route
Are you a part of this company’s operations? Get in Touch with Us
- Ski Dubai is included in the itinerary of 1.3/10 visitors to Dubai, or 13.23 percent of those who come to the city.
- 09:00 – 10:00 a.m.
- 81.51 percent of visitors begin their Ski Dubai visit between 09:00 and 10:00 a.m.
- In the mornings between 09:00 and 10:00, the majority of tourists begin their Ski Dubai visit
- 81.51 percent of visitors begin their Ski Dubai visit between 09:00 and 10:00.
Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday are the days off. When visiting Ski Dubai, the majority of visitors choose to travel by automobile (92.92 percent). When organizing a trip to Ski Dubai, it is common for visitors to combine attractions such as the Dubai Autodrome and The Dubai Fountain. Ski Dubai is also a popular way for people to wind down after a long day. * The information provided above is based on TripHobo traveler statistics, which may differ from the real figures available.
Ski Dubai Tickets
Ski Dubai is an indoor ski resort featuring a 22,500-square-meter indoor ski area that is open year-round. The Snow Park can be found at the Mall of the Emirates, which is a shopping mall in Dubai. Ski Dubai, Snow Park is the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East, and it is located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The world’s largest indoor snow park, which has an incredible 3,000 square meters of snow, is the perfect spot to have a good time with your friends and family. Take a trip down the Twin Track Bobsled Run, explore a Snow Cavern loaded with interactive adventures, and toboggan down tobogganing slopes.
The Ski Dubai Snow Park is a beautiful mountain-themed wintery environment where you can enjoy skiing, snowboarding, tobogganing, as well as participating in a variety of snow activities and meeting and playing with the Snow Penguins, who are one of Ski Dubai’s newest inhabitants.
ramp, spiraling down the tube slides, sightseeing from the chairlift, or simply resting with a hot chocolate at minus 4 degrees.
Themes and athletic activities for the entire family!
The highlight of Ski Dubai
Slope for skiing Skiing is the most popular winter activity in the world, and it brings delight and excitement for people of all ages. With Ski Dubai, you can have an incredible experience while gliding across fresh snow all year long! Snowboarding Snowsurfing, often known as snowboarding, is swiftly becoming one of the most popular winter sports all over the world, especially in North America. Snowboarding, which was once associated with the younger generation, has now overcome the generational divide and has become a popular recreational activity loved by people of all ages.
- You will see unmatched views of Ski Dubai from the top of the chairlift, which is the most modern in the world at Ski Dubai.
- Snow penguins are a kind of penguin that lives in the snow.
- Gentoo and King Penguins have been introduced to the world.
- Avalanche Cafe is a place where you can relax and enjoy a cup of coffee.
- Take advantage of the Alpine themes and panoramas that this unique locale has to offer.
- Snow Bullet is an acronym that stands for “Snow Bullet is an acronym that stands for “Snow Bullet is a Have you ever wanted to soar down a mountainside with nothing but snow and skiers underneath you?
It’s possible. You can accomplish it thanks to the world’s first indoor sub-zero Zip Line! The Snow Bullet, which will take you as high as 16 meters above the slopes, will be combined with an adrenaline-pumping 150-meter Zip Line to give you an unforgettable experience.
Ski Dubai Snow Park Packages
- Snow Park Rides are included in the price of the package, including unlimited access to Snow Park Rides (including the Ice Cave and Snow Plough Playground), a Climbing Wall and Bobsled Runs (with snow bumpers), a Sliding Hill, and a Zorb Ball (Giant Ball)Tubing Run, as well as a full-day access to Ski Dubai. One Chairlift Ride and one Mountain Thriller Ride are included in the package. Minimum AgeAdult Supervision
- Children under the age of two are not permitted to attend Ski Dubai due to safety concerns. Guests under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult who is 16 years old or older at all times. What Ski Dubai Has to Offer
- Standard jacket and snow pants in a range of sizes (S to 4XL)
- Snow boots
- One pair of disposable socks
- Standard hat. Helmets (Children under the age of 13 must wear helmets at all times)
- One pair of fleece gloves
- And one pair of snow boots.
Snow Daycation pass:
- Full access to Snow Park rides, including tubing, snow bumpers, snow plough playground, and mountain thriller
- Tubing run, snow bumpers, snow plough playground, and mountain thriller
- Take one trip on the chairlift. A regular locker as well as a pair of fleece gloves are provided. Choose one of the following experiences: For skiing or snowboarding, you must be an intermediate level 2 skier or snowboarder to access the slopes for two hours. Instant Confirmation
- Two rides on the Snow Bullet (zipline)Instant Confirmation
- 60-minute Ski Discovery class (reservations required 24 hours in advance)
- 60-minute Snowboard Discovery lesson (reservations required 24 hours in advance)
- 40-minute penguin encounter (reservations required 24 hours in advance)
- What Ski Dubai Has to Offer
- Standard jacket and snow pants in a range of sizes (from S to 4XL) are available. Equipment for skiing and snowboarding
- Snow boots
- A pair of socks that may be thrown away
- Protection (helmets are required to be worn at all times by children under the age of 13)
- A pair of fleece-lined mitts
- Prior booking for this Snow Daycation Pass is necessary 24 hours in advance
Ski Dubai – Snow Premium:
- Full-day access to Ski Dubai
- Unlimited snow-related sports and rides (tobogganing, bobsledding, tubing run, snow bumpers, zorb ball, chairlift, mountain thriller, snow bullet)
- And a complimentary lunch at the Ski Dubai restaurant. Voucher for a dinner at North 28 Restaurant
- Hand warmers, hot chocolate, and bottled water are all available. The Premium Rental service provides rapid queue service help for standard clothes and equipment, such as a jacket and pant, disposable socks, snow/ski/snowboard boots, and Waterproof gloves. Helmets are required for all youngsters under the age of thirteen. Locker
- Penguin-Friend Encounter (40 minutes)
- Penguin-Friend Encounter (40 minutes). Choose one of the following experiences: Slope Day Pass (for experienced skiers or snowboarders)
- 60-minute Snowboard Discovery Lesson (for those who have never skied or snowboarded before)
- 60-minute Ski Discovery Lesson (for those who have never skied or snowboarded before)
- Slope Day Pass (for those who have never skied or snowboarded before
Slope Session 2-Hrs
- 2 hours of skiing/snowboarding instruction. Unless otherwise specified, all winter gear (jackets, pants, disposable socks, boots, skis/snowboard, and poles) will be provided, with the exception of gloves and cap. There is no access to the snow park included in the price. Locker
Full-Day Slope Session
- Skiing or snowboarding on the slopes throughout the entire day and several entries
- Winter clothing is given, with the exception of a hat: coats, pants, disposable socks, boots, skis/snowboards, and poles. Locker
- Gloves made of fleece
- Two runs on the Snow Bullet ride
Admission Policy Snow Park/Snow Penguin:
- In order to enter Ski Dubai, you must be at least 2 years old. Children between the ages of 2 and 8 years old must be accompanied by an adult, and the fee will remain the same. Snow Bullet Ride riders must be at least 8 years old, at least 125 cm tall, and at least 30 kg in weight in order to attraction the ride. It is recommended that adults do not weigh more than 120 kg.
- Mall of the Emirates is located at Sheikh Zayed Road in Al Barsha 1, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. If you want to find directions, open your location on Google Maps.
How to Get There:
- You can go by vehicle or taxi
- Alternatively, you can reserve our optionalPrivate Two-Way Transferfor an extra fee. Your visit must take place after 12 or 24 hours in order to take advantage of the optional Private Two-way Transfer arrangement.
You can go by vehicle or taxi; alternatively, you can reserve our optionalPrivate Two-Way Transferfor an extra fee. Your visit must take place after 12 or 24 hours in order to take advantage of the optionalPrivate Two-way Transfer arrangement;
- Once a ticket has been purchased, it cannot be refunded. Subject on the nature of the activity, cancellation fees may be assessed. There will be no rescheduling, cancellation, or refund for reservations made on the day of the event. The cancellation or non-attendance of a reservation
- This is especially true for lessons and penguin encounters, which are not subject to cancellation, rescheduling, or reimbursement. When changing a reservation within 24 hours, guests will be required to pay a rescheduling charge per person at the SKI Dubai front desk.
on a confidential basis Pickup and drop-off times will be communicated to you at the time of booking.
Ski Dubai – tickets, prices, timings, Penguins, Dubai Snow Park
In addition to being the Middle East’s first indoor ski slope, Ski Dubai attracts more than a million people every year to the city. Ski Dubai is a popular destination for tourists who want to ski, snowboard, and participate in a variety of other winter sports. The Gentoo and King Penguins, which can be found within the Dubai Mall of the Emirates, are also a prominent attraction at this site. Throughout this post, we’ll go over everything you need to know about purchasing Ski Dubai tickets.
What to expect at Ski Dubai
Due to the fact that Ski Dubai is not your typical tourist destination, travellers want to know what to anticipate before they book their trip. The fact that the attraction has been given a variety of titles by the locals further adds to their confusion. We’ve listed a few of them below – Snow Park Dubai, Indoor Skiing Park, Dubai Ski Resort, Dubai Mall Ski, Snow World Dubai, Ski World Dubai, and so on are various names for the same place in Dubai. It is possible to sum up your Ski Dubai experience in three stages:
When you purchase your Ski Dubai tickets online (using the links provided below), the following will take place: 1. Because you will already have your tickets, you will be able to skip the wait at the ticket desk and proceed directly to the ‘Online Admission Counter.” 2. You will pick up your Ski Dubai Pass as well as your Key card at the counter (for the locker)
Ski Dubai is completely covered in snow, and the temperature is kept at or below minus 1°C throughout the year. 3. You will then proceed to the rental section to obtain your snow boots and clothing. 4. After obtaining the clothing and boots that are appropriate for your size, you will proceed to the changing rooms. There are separate rooms for men and women at this establishment. You will store your personal stuff in the Ski Dubai locker after you have changed into your ski clothing.
Experiencing the snow
Ski Dubai is completely covered in snow, and the temperature is kept at or below minus 1°C at all times during the winter. Once you have rented the clothing and boots that fit you, you will proceed to the changing rooms. 3. You will then travel to the rental area to pick up your snow boots and clothes4. For men and women, there are separate rooms. 5. Once you have changed into your Ski Dubai outfit, you will place your personal items in the Ski Dubai locker.
Ski Dubai timings
Ski Dubai opens at 10 a.m. on Sundays through Thursdays, and at 9 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays in order to accommodate the weekend population.
On Thursdays and Fridays, Dubai’s Snow Park is open until midnight, whereas on the other days, it shuts at 11 p.m. The park is open until midnight on Thursdays and Fridays. There is usually a last entry 90 minutes before the business is shut down.
|Day||Timings||Last ticket sold|
|Monday||10 am to 11 pm||9.30 pm|
|Tuesday||10 am to 11 pm||9.30 pm|
|Wednesday||10 am to 11 pm||9.30 pm|
|Thursday||10 am to midnight||10.30 pm|
|Friday||9 am to midnight||10.30 pm|
|Saturday||9 am to midnight||9.30 pm|
|Sunday||10 am to 11 pm||9.30 pm|
The Penguin March, a major feature at Ski Dubai, takes place four times a day at two o’clock, four o’clock, six o’clock, and eight o’clock. Return to the top of the page
How to reach Ski Dubai
Sky Dubai may be reached via the Metro, or if you have a car, you can drive down to the location. Ski Dubai is located in the Mall of the Emirates on Sheikh Zayed Road in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
To Ski Dubai by Metro
If you intend to ride the Dubai Metro to Ski Dubai, you must first get on the Red Line, which begins at the Rashidiya station and runs all the way to Ski Dubai (near Dubai International Airport). The Metro takes you to the UAE Exchange station (formerly known as Jebel Ali station), however you must disembark at the Mall of the Emirates Station, which is the 19th station on the Red Line and the final stop on the Red Line. If the Green Line is the most convenient for you, you may transfer to the Red Line at eitherUnion Metro Station orBurJuman Metro Station, depending on your location (earlier called Khalid Bin Al Waleed).
Driving to Ski Dubai
Start driving by using Google Maps instructions. Driving to Ski Dubai is easiest if you park your car at The Mall of the Emirates, which is conveniently located nearby. Depending on where you are coming from, you will enter the parking lot by a separate gate — one for each direction you are traveling. Access 3 from Abu Dhabi, which is near the Sheraton. Incoming traffic from Sharjah: Mall Entrance / 1, 2, and 3 levels over the bridge From Al Barsha: Either the entrance on the Lulu side of the first floor, or the entrance on the ground floor of the Al Barsha area.
During the weekends and on public holidays, parking at The Mall of the Emirates is completely free. During the weekdays, parking at the Mall is free for the first four hours only. If you intend to visit Ski Dubai, you may use your parking ticket to gain free entrance by validating it. Return to the top of the page
Ski Dubai tickets
When you purchase Ski Dubai tickets directly from the venue, you will receive an actual ticket in the mail (as in the pic). However, we urge that you purchase your tickets online in order to avoid standing in line at the ticket office. Image courtesy of Sinead Baker/Insider.com Ski Dubai offers three different sorts of experiences, which we’ll go over in more detail later in this article. But first and foremost —
How online tickets work
The tickets for Sky Dubai are sent to you through email as soon as you complete your transaction. On the day of your visit, present your Sky Dubai tickets from your email or from your smartphone and go to the entrance. There is no need to print anything! The advantage of purchasing this ticket online is that you will be able to bypass the wait at the attraction’s ticket desk and enter through a skip-the-line lane.
Ski Dubai price
At Ski Dubai, you may choose from a variety of activities such as skiing down the hill, having fun in the Snow Park, or having an unforgettable experience with the Penguins. In this part, we’ll go through the pricing of Ski Dubai tickets in Dirhams for each of these activities. The Ski Hill ticket, which costs 220 AED per person and allows you to ski down the slope at this attraction, is required for both adults and children. If you do not like to ski but would rather participate in a variety of games at Ski Dubai’s Snow Park, you must purchase a Snow Park ticket, which costs 190 AED.
In addition, the price of this ticket is the same for both children and adults. The tickets for the Penguin Encounter are more expensive, costing 240 AED, and are available to anybody above the age of three years.
Ski Dubai ticket discounts
It is possible to ski down the hill, have a good time at the Snow Park, or have an unforgettable encounter with the Penguins when visiting Ski Dubai. Rates for all of these activities are included in this section, along with their respective ticket prices in Dirhams. Both adults and children must purchase the Ski Hill ticket, which costs 220 AED per person and allows them to ski down the slope at this attraction. Ski Dubai’s Snow Park ticket, which costs 190 AED, is required if you do not wish to ski but instead like to enjoy a variety of games.
It also has a flat rate price for both adults and children.
Fast Track Ski Slope tickets
This ticket provides access to ski or snowboard at the Middle East’s first indoor ski resort for two hours. This Ski Dubai ticket permits you to use all five distinct runs, each with a different level of difficulty, height, gradient, and length. This ticket includes access to all equipment, including skis, ski poles, ski boots, snowboards, and snowboard boots, all of which is complimentary. The cost of a ski Dubai ticket is 210 AED per person.
Snow Park Dubai tickets
This ticket provides you with access to all of the activities available at Ski Dubai’s huge Snow Park. Access to all of the Snow Park rides, such as tobogganing, chairlifting, Mountain Thriller, bobsled runs, the Snow Plough Playground, Ice Cave, Climbing Wall, Snow Bumpers, tubing run, Sliding Hill, the Zorb Ball, and more, is included (Giant Ball). Especially if you don’t want to ski or snowboard, this ticket is ideal for a family with children. It is valid for one entire day, which means you may spend as much time as you like at Ski World Dubai.
Penguin Encounter at Ski Dubai
At Ski Dubai, you will get a 40-minute experience with the Snow Penguins if you purchase this ticket. You must arrive at Ski Dubai at least one hour before to the scheduled meeting with the Penguins, due to the fact that this is a timed activity. Arriving early will allow you to have enough time to complete security checks, garment rentals, and other preparations before the event. Families with children adore our Penguin package since it provides them with a pleasant and instructive experience at the same time.
Return to the top of the page
What to do at Ski Dubai
Ski Dubai is a highly rated tourist attraction in Dubai (4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor), and it has four key attractions where tourists may participate in a variety of activities.
Ski Dubai’s Snow Slope
Visitors who purchase skiing tickets spend their time on the slopes at Ski Dubai. Skiers and snowboarders with a skill level of Intermediate Level 2* or higher are welcome to take to the slopes. If you are not a seasoned skier, you will be required to go through some preliminary instruction before being permitted to hit the slopes. The slope at Ski Dubai is built to resemble the magnificent Georgian highlands, and it is the ideal location for intense winter sports competition. There are five separate lines on this ski slope, each with a different level of difficulty, height, gradient, and duration.
Important: To be classified ‘Intermediate Level 2,’ you must be able to ski with your skis parallel to the ground when skiing, and you must be able to snowboard with your snowboard parallel to the ground while snowboarding.
Restrictions at the Ski slope
A) Children under the age of two are not permitted to access Ski Dubai Slopeb) Children between the ages of two and eight are only permitted to enter under adult supervision If the guardian is present within the Mall of the Emirates premises, children between the ages of 9 and 12 years old are permitted to access. Visitors under the age of 21 must have a waiver form completed by their guardian before they are permitted to visit the Ski slope.
Snow Park Dubai
For those who don’t want to ski or snowboard but would want to participate in other winter sports, Snow World at Ski Dubai is the ideal venue. In order to gain entry to the Snow Park, you must first purchase Snow Park Dubai tickets. Because the sports at Snow World are not as dangerous as skiing or snowboarding, there is just one restriction: children under the age of 14 must be under the supervision of adults over the age of 16 who are present. In the Dubai Snow Park, below are some of the most popular games and activities to participate in:
1. Bobsled runs
This run provides an adrenaline rush unlike any other since you will be riding on a gravity-powered bobsled and hurtling down a tiny, winding, banked, ice-covered course. A fantastic winter sports adventure awaits you!
The Ski Dubai chairlift is a cutting-edge experience that takes you up to the top of the mountain where you can take in breathtaking views of the Snow Park, the Ski Dubai slope, and all of the other tourists who are having a good time.
3. March of the Penguins
This state-of-the-art experience takes you up to the top of the Ski Dubai slope, where you can take in breathtaking views of the Snow Park, the slope, and all of the other tourists who are having a good time as well.
4. Zorb Ball (Giant Ball)
In Ski Dubai, this is a fantastic sport to participate in if you can handle being in cramped surroundings. You can get inside a giant ball and then roll down the hill of Ski Dubai at a rapid but regulated rate, which is great fun. The Zorb Ball is a hit with both children and adults.
5. Mountain Thriller
If you enjoy speed, this is the ideal vehicle for you. A custom-built ride will be waiting for you when you arrive. You will buckle yourself in and let go for a fast adrenaline-filled trip down an 185m (607 feet) steep hill at speeds of up to 45 kilometers per hour (28 Miles per hour).
6. Tubing Run
This run is an old-fashioned winter pastime that may be found in all snow-covered places across the world. You may ride down the snow mountain in a tube, either alone or with a companion, while taking in the scenery on the way down.
7. Snow Bullet
The Snow Bullet is a 150 meter (492 foot) long indoor zip line that was the first of its kind in the United Arab Emirates. To ride this 16 meter (52.5 foot) high Zip line requires a certain amount of daring, but it is well worth it.
8. Snow Bumpers
Inside, there’s a 150 meter (492 foot) zip line, the first of its kind in the United Arab Emirates. This 16 meter (52.5 foot) high Zip line requires a lot of nerve, but it’s well worth it to take a ride on it.
9. Snow Plough Playground
Snow Park Dubai has added a new attraction in the form of a timber structure.
The crawl tubes, slides, slackline, climbing wall, and driver’s seat of this attraction, which is made to seem like a Piston Bully, are all popular with children. Once in the driver’s seat, the children will be able to feel steering and hear realistic sounds.
10. Climbing Wall
This climbing wall at Ski Dubai is designed to seem like a rocky mountain and is ideal for children. The smooth and rapid ascent to the summit keeps the kids clamoring for another round.
11. Sliding Hill
At Ski Dubai, the youngsters may also enjoy sliding down the snowy smaller slopes that are specifically designed for them. Everyone who visits Sliding Hill has a good time, and there is nothing but laughing to be heard there.
Ski Dubai’s Penguins
A colony of Gentoo Penguins and King Penguins may be seen in Ski Dubai. Visitors to Snow Park may witness them march four times during the day – at 2 pm, 4 pm, 6 pm, and 8 pm – and at other times during the year.
Encounter with Penguins
Gentian Penguins and King Penguins live in a colony at Ski Dubai. During the day, visitors to Snow Park may witness them march four times: at 2 pm, 4 pm, 6 pm, and 8 pm. At night, they march once every hour.
–Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 16.– Mobile phones and cameras are not permitted within the Penguin Encounter Area.
Individuals of various ability levels may learn to ski or snowboard at the Ski School at Ski Dubai, which is staffed by experienced instructors. Ski lessons need a minimum age of three years, and snowboarder lessons require a minimum age of eight years. Return to the top of the page
Clothing and equipment
Individuals of all ability levels may learn to ski and snowboard at the Ski School at Ski Dubai, which is staffed by experienced instructors. Ski lessons need a minimum age of three years, and snowboarding lessons require a minimum age of eight years to take part in them. Return to the beginning of the page
Dining at Ski Dubai
At Ski Dubai, there are three different food options.
Breakfast, lunch, and supper are all served at North 28 Restaurant, which is known for its great food and beverages. While tourists re-energize themselves for the next session on the slopes, they may enjoy a breathtaking view of Snow Park from this restaurant.
The Avalanche Café is located at the slope mid-station, approximately halfway up the chairlift ride. It provides panoramic views of the snow-covered slopes, allowing you to enjoy your meal while keeping an eye on the skiers and snowboarders in action.
The Ice Café is located in the Snow Park Area, next to the Snow Plough, and is the ideal place to take a brief break in between your Snow Park activities. The delicious and savory delights, as well as the cup of hot chocolate that is on the menu, are not to be overlooked.
Popular attractions in Dubai
Dubai’s Burj Khalifa Desert Safari is a must-do. The Dubai Fountain Show, the Dubai Aquarium, and the Sheikh Zayed Mosque are all worth seeing. Return to the top of the page