- That means Dubai is 5 hours ahead of the EST time zone on the eastern coast of the US. The Dubai World Cup race program begins bright and early at 7:45am EST with the Dubai Kahayla Classic. The race card runs until 12:40pm EST which is the Dubai World Cup post time.
What time is the Dubai Gold Cup?
The Dubai World Cup Sponsored by Emirates Airline (G1) March 27 at Meydan Racecourse at 12.50pm ET. The post time for the Dubai World Cup is at 12:40 p.m. EST.
When did the Dubai World Cup start?
The UAE Derby and Dubai World Cup will be televised on the NYRA-produced “America’s Day at the Races” show presented by Claiborne Farm and America’s Best Racing as part of an extensive Saturday broadcast. Saturday’s Jeff Ruby Steaks will be televised on TVG as part of their usual comprehensive racing coverage.
Who owns Dubai Raceclub?
Dubai: His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice- President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, has issued a decree to convert the Dubai Horseracing Club into a corporate body and a fully independent financial and administrative entity owned by the Government of Dubai.
How much is the Dubai World Cup worth?
The domestic racing season offers over US$2.3 million while the 2022 Dubai World Cup Carnival (DWCC) is now valued at more than US$7.5 million. The 26th Dubai World Cup (DWC) meeting on 26 March 2022 now has a total purse of $30.5 million with all races securing at least $1 million in prize money.
Is there a Kentucky Derby?
The Kentucky Derby takes place on the first Saturday in May every year. More than 150,000 fans gather under the iconic twin spires of Churchill Downs, with millions more watching at home, but any Kentuckian will tell you: there’s nothing like the real thing.
What happened horse Zenden?
Tragic Zenden broke his front left leg yards after passing the post in the £1.1million Dubai Golden Sheehan last Saturday. Jockey Antonio Fresu was thrown from the saddle of the 50-1 shot and fortunately avoided being trampled by oncoming horses in the chaos. “No money, no trophy is going to bring my horse back.”
[25th] Dubai World Cup 2021 Live Stream: Post Times and TV Channel, Watch From Anywhere
It will be 12.50 p.m. ET on March 27 at Meydan Racecourse for the Dubai World Cup Sponsored by Emirates Airline (G1). The first goal of the Dubai World Cup will be scored at 12:40 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. The Dubai World Cup meeting, which was postponed last year due to the COVID-19 epidemic, will be held for the 25th time on Saturday, with more than 100 horses travelling to the United Arab Emirates to compete alongside the horses stationed in Dubai. Watch the Dubai World Cup 2021 in real time.
The $12 million Dubai World Cup (G1) is the biggest race of the day, and it has a worldwide 14-horse field that includes four horses from the United States, including likely favorite Mystic Guide, Jesus’ Team, Sleepy Eyes Todd, and Title Ready, who will all compete in the race.
Check out the advice below for assistance in resolving this problem.
2021 Dubai World Cup Prize Money
|Race||Grade||Purse||Distance / Surface|
|Dubai Kahayla Classic||1||$750,000||2,000 meters|
|Godolphin Mile||2||$750,000||1,600 meters|
|Dubai Gold Cup||2||$750,000||3,200 meters|
|Al Quoz Sprint||1||$1 million||1,200 meters|
|UAE Derby||2||$750,000||1,900 meters|
|Dubai Golden Shaheen||1||$1.5 million||1,200 meters|
|Dubai Turf||1||$4 million||1,800 meters|
|Dubai Sheema Classic||1||$5 million||2,410 meters|
|Dubai World Cup||1||$12 million||2,000 meters|
History of Dubai World Cup
Dubai World Cup was founded by Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum in 1996 and has been held every year thereafter. It held the title of the world’s wealthiest race until 2017, when a purse of $10 million USD was made available. The Pegasus World Cup, which cost $12 million, temporarily exceeded it. Due to a decrease in the purse for the Pegasus World Cup in 2018 and an increase of the Dubai World Cup purse in 2019 to $12M USD, The United Arab Emirates will once again host the world’s biggest horse racing prize.
He was wide and was challenged at the 400m, but he fought off the challenger and went on to win the race and remain unbeaten.
Thunder Snow (2018/2019), Arrogate (2017), California Chrome (2016), Animal Kingdom (2013), Victoire Pisa (2011), Gloria de Campeao (2010), Curlin (2008), Electrocutionist (2006), Roses In May (2005), Street Cry (2002), Dubai Millennium (2000), Singspiel (1997), and Cigarette (1995) are among the award-winning films (1996).
Watch Dubai World Cup 2021 Live Free Online
The historic 25th edition of the $26.5 million Dubai World Cup event will be televised live to a worldwide television audience on Saturday, thanks to the efforts of 40 broadcasters. The Dubai Racing Club and its distribution and production business, Racecourse Media Group (RMG), have contracted a number of major television networks to broadcast the Dubai World Cup 2021 live on their networks. FS1 will broadcast live coverage of the Dubai World Cup undercard races starting at 8 a.m. on Saturday, followed by the Dubai World Cup itself from 12-1 p.m.
on Saturday, April 13. The Dubai World Cup will conclude at 12:50 p.m. local time. The event will include a field of 14 horses from throughout the world, including four from the United States — Mystic Guide, Jesus’ Team, Sleepy Eyes Todd, and Title Ready.
Group 1 Dubai World Cup 2021 ($12-million)
On Saturday, 40 broadcasters will broadcast the historic 25th iteration of the $26.5 million Dubai World Cup match, which will be transmitted to a worldwide television audience. DRC and Racecourse Media Group (RMG), the organization that distributes and produces the event, have inked a number of major television networks that will broadcast the Dubai World Cup 2021 in its entirety. FS1 will broadcast live coverage of the Dubai World Cup undercard races beginning at 8 a.m. on Saturday, followed by the Dubai World Cup itself from 12-1 p.m.
Dubai World Cup action begins at 12:50 p.m.
The event will include a field of 14 horses from across the world, including four from the United States – Mystic Guide, Jesus’ Team, Sleepy Eyes Todd, and Title Ready – who will compete against one another.
Where to Watch/Listen: Florida Derby and Dubai World Cup Week 2021
Currently, the last weekend of March appears to be shaping up to be one of the most significant in the world of horse racing thus far in 2021. Kentucky Derby consists of two races. Presented by Woodford Reservequalifying races, each offering a total of 170 points, are scheduled for Saturday in the United States, and another will be held in the United Arab Emirates as part of the Dubai World Cup card, which will also feature a smorgasbord of top-class racing in addition to the qualifying races.
- As in previous years, the top four finishers in both races get Kentucky Derby points on a 100-40-20-10 ratio — with the Jeff Ruby receiving a considerable boost in points in 2021.
- That race comes before the Dubai World Cup Sponsored by Emirates Airline, a $12 million event that is likely to bring horses from the United States, including Mystic Guide, Jesus’ Team, Sleepy Eyes Todd, andTitle Ready, among others.
- ET as part of the “Road to the Kentucky Derby” series, which is being broadcast throughout the United States.
- The UAE Derby and Dubai World Cup will be broadcast live on the New York Racing Association’s “America’s Day at the Races” event, which is sponsored by Claiborne Farm.
- Beginning at 8 a.m.
- ET, the coverage will be broadcast on Fox Sports 1 and Fox Sports 2, and will also include racing at Aqueduct and Oaklawn Park.
- The Jeff Ruby Steaks will be broadcast live on TVGas on Saturday as part of their regular extensive racing coverage.
Live and interactive, the program will feature analysis and insights from Dan Tordjman, Bram Weinstein, and Aly Vance, who will offer you the most up-to-date information and commentary on the Florida Derby.
This year’s show will be webcast live on ABR’sFacebook,Twitter,andYouTubechannels, as well as on Gulfstream Park’sFacebook andTwitterchannels, with a start time to be announced soon on the ABR and Gulfstream Park websites.
ET with a focus on the Florida Derby.
It is broadcast on ABR’s social media sites, including Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
The event, which will be hosted by BlackJack Fletcher and Danielle Moinet, will begin at 3 p.m.
Watch the show on ABR’sFacebook and Twitter feeds, as well as on BlackJack and Danielle’sTwitter accounts, and on the ABR YouTube channel (click here).
ET on March 29 with a new episode.
Watch “The Winner’s Circle” live on ABR’s Twitter and Facebook pages, as well as Bram Weinstein’s Twitter page.
Archived episodes of “The Winner’s Circle” will be accessible as podcasts on Apple and Spotify, as well as other streaming services. This week’s television, live streaming, and radio programming will be summarized as follows: Timetable for television and live streaming
|March 25||Live coverage of horse racing||post time varies||TVG|
|March 25||“La Trifecta”||8 p.m.||Facebook, Twitter and YouTube|
|March 26||Live coverage of horse racing||post time varies||TVG|
|March 26||“Always Be Racing”||3 p.m.||Facebook and Twitter|
|March 27||“America’s Day at the Races”||8 a.m.-1 p.m. on FS1, 2:30 p.m.-3 p.m. on FS2, 3 p.m.-4:30 p.m. on FS1, 4:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m. on FS2||FS1 and FS2|
|March 27||Gulfstream Park: Road to the Derby Live!||6 p.m.||Facebook, Twitter and YouTube|
|March 27||Live broadcast of the Florida Derby||6 p.m.-7 p.m.||NBCSN|
|March 27||Live coverage of horse racing||post time varies||TVG|
|March 28||“America’s Day at the Races”||1:30 p.m.-6 p.m.||FS2|
|March 28||Live coverage of horse racing||post time varies||TVG|
|March 29||“The Winner’s Circle”||11 a.m.||Facebook and Twitter|
|March 29||Live coverage of horse racing||post time varies||TVG|
Currently, the last weekend of March appears to be shaping up to be one of the most significant in the world of horse racing thus far in 2021. Kentucky Derby consists of two races: In the United States, two Presented by Woodford Reservequalifying races will be held on Saturday, each providing a total of 170 points. In the United Arab Emirates, another qualification race will be held as part of the Dubai World Cup program, which will include a buffet of top-class racing. In addition to the Curlin Florida Derby Presented by Hill ‘n’ Dale Farm, Turfway Park will host theJeff Ruby Steaks on March 27, which will be held at Xalapa.
- There will also be 170 points available to the first four finishers in the UAE Derby, which will take place on March 27 at Meydan Racecourse.
- A live broadcast of the Florida Derby will be shown live on NBCSN beginning at 6 p.m.
- With commentators Randy Moss and Jerry Bailey, as well as former Hall of Fame jockey Jerry Bailey, NBC Sports’ award-winning horse racing staff will be on hand to provide commentary.
- On Saturday, America’s Best Racing will be shown as part of a lengthy program.
- ET on Saturday and ending at 7:30 p.m.
- Channels and air times may be seen in the schedule below.
- The ABR’s “Gulfstream Park: Road to the Derby Live!” on Saturday, March 27 will kick off a hectic week of live streaming programming.
The ABR contributors Summer Rae (Danielle Moinet), BlackJack Fletcher, Ashley Mailloux, and others will be in attendance at Gulfstream Park, and they will be joined by live guests on-site.
The famous “La Trifecta” television show will return on Thursday, March 25 at 8 p.m.
Hosted by Darwin Vizcaya, Claudia Spadaro, and Annise Montplaisir, the show is presented in Spanish.
The “Always Be Racing” live streaming program will resume on Friday, March 26th, on ABR’s official YouTube channel.
ET, the show will be hosted by BlackJack Fletcher and Danielle Moinet.
It will be back on Monday, March 29, at 11 a.m.
Watch “The Winner’s Circle” live on ABR’s Twitter and Facebook accounts, as well as on Bram Weinstein’s Twitter channel.
Archived episodes of “The Winner’s Circle” will be accessible as podcasts on Apple and Spotify, as well as on other platforms. Here’s an overview of the television, live streaming, and radio coverage scheduled for the following week. Schedule for television and live streaming
|March 24||At The Races with Steve Byk||9 a.m.||Thoroughbred Radio Network|
|March 24||Race Day on HRRN Presented by TwinSpires||3 p.m.||HRRN|
|March 24||Trainer Talk Presented by Fasig-Tipton||6 p.m.||HRRN|
|March 25||At The Races with Steve Byk||9 a.m.||Thoroughbred Radio Network|
|March 25||Race Day on HRRN Presented by TwinSpires||3 p.m.||HRRN|
|March 25||Brisnet Call-in Show||6 p.m.||HRRN|
|March 26||At The Races with Steve Byk||9 a.m.||Thoroughbred Radio Network|
|March 26||Race Day on HRRN Presented by TwinSpires||3 p.m.||HRRN|
|March 26||Weekend Stakes Preview Presented by NYRA Bets||6 p.m.||HRRN|
|March 27||Equine Forum Show||8 a.m.||HRRN|
|March 27||Off to the Races on The Racing Biz Radio Network||10 a.m.||ESPN 950 AM|
Please keep in mind that all times are in Eastern time.
2021 Dubai World Cup – Wikipedia
|Dubai World Cup|
|Location||Meydan RacecourseDubai,United Arab Emirates|
|Date||27 March 2021|
|Distance||2,000 metres (about 10furlongs)|
|Winning horse||Mystic Guide|
|←2019(No race in 2020)2022→|
The 2021Dubai World Cup was a horse race that took place at the Meydan Racecourse in Dubai on March 27, 2021. It was the 25th time the event had taken place. The overall prize money for the race was $ 12 million, with the winner taking home $7.2 million as the top prize. Mystic Guide, who was trained in the United States by Michael Stidham and ridden by Luis Saez, was the winner of the event.
|1||Mystic Guide||Luis Saez||Michael Stidham||$7,200,000|
|2||3¾||Chuwa Wizard||Keita Tosaki||Ryuji Okubo||$2,400,000|
|3||1¼||Magny Cours||William Buick||André Fabre||$1,200,000|
|4||1¼||Hypothetical||Mickael Barzalona||Salem bin Ghadayer||$600,000|
|5||1||Salute The Soldier||Adrie de Vries||Fawzi Abdulla Nass||$360,000|
|6||1||Jesus’ Team||Joel Rosario||José Francisco D’Angelo||$240,000|
|7||4¼||Thegreatcollection||Pat Cosgrave||Doug Watson|
|8||½||Ajuste Fiscal||Vagner Leal||Antonio Cintra Pereira|
|9||3¾||Gifts Of Gold||Christophe Soumillon||Saeed bin Suroor|
|10||5¼||Sleepy Eyes Todd||Alexis Moreno||Miguel Ángel Silva|
|11||12||Title Ready||Ryan Moore||Dallas Stewart|
|12||33||Capezzano||Royston Ffrench||Salem bin Ghadayer|
Non-runners include the Great Scot and Military Law (both withdrawn after getting loose before start)
|Group 1 race|
|The world’s richest horse race|
|Location||Meydan RacecourseDubai,United Arab Emirates|
|Race type||Thoroughbred-Flat racing|
|Distance||2,000 metres (about 10furlongs)|
|Qualification||Northern Hemisphere4yo+Southern Hemisphere3yo+|
|Weight||SH 3yo: 54.5kg. NHSH 4yo+: 57kg|
|Purse||US$12 million (2021 race)|
|Mystic Guide||Chuwa Wizard||Magny Cours|
|Thunder Snow||West Coast||Mubtaahij|
|Prince Bishop||California Chrome||Lea|
|African Story||Mukhadram||Cat O’Mountain|
|Animal Kingdom||Red Cadeaux||Planteur|
|Gloria De Campeao||Lizard’s Desire||Allybar|
|Well Armed||Gloria De Campeao||Paris Perfect|
|Curlin||Asiatic Boy||Well Armed|
|Invasor||Premium Tap||Bullish Luck|
|Roses In May||Dynever||Choctaw Nation|
|Pleasantly Perfect||Medaglia d’Oro||Victory Moon|
|Moon Ballad||Harlan’s Holiday||Nayef|
|Street Cry||Sei Mi||Sakhee|
|Captain Steve||To The Victory||Hightori|
|Dubai Millennium||Behrens||Public Purse|
|Silver Charm||Swain||Loup Sauvage|
|Cigar||Soul Of The Matter||L’Carriere|
Parade ring at the FIFA World Cup meeting in Dubai At the Dubai World Cup, a supporter from the United Arab Emirates A thoroughbred horse race conducted annually since 1996 at theMeydan Racecourse (Arabic: ), which in Arabic denotes a location where people assemble and compete, a type of meeting point in the Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The Dubai World Cup has been held at theMeydan Racecourse since 1996. Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Minister of Presidential Affairs of the United Arab Emirates, serves as the Chairman of the Emirates Racing Authority (ERA), which oversees the event.
- Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates and Ruler of Dubai, established the Dubai World Cup in 1996 as the final race on Dubai World Cup night.
- The Dubai World Cup is an annual horse race conducted on the final Saturday in March that is part of theDubai World Cup Night of racing.
- It is a Group 1 flat race on dirt for Northern Hemisphere thoroughbred four-year-olds and above, as well as for Southern Hemisphere thoroughbred four-year-olds.
- Prior to 2009, it was contested at theNad Al Sheba Racecourse.
- However, because to the high maintenance costs and the fact that it is a disliked condition among American competitors, the event was run as a dirt race once more in 2015.
- Paulson, took first place in the race’s inaugural running.
- In 2006, the Dubai World Cup was shown live on TVG Network and HRTV before being filmed and broadcast on ABC later that year.
It was the first time in the history of the United States that the race was shown live on national television. Because to the COVID-19 epidemic, the 2020 event has been postponed.
Record for top speed:
- Relatively fast time (in mph):
Record for the fastest time: The most victories achieved by a single owner:
- The Godolphin Racing Series (2000-2002-2003-2006-2012-2014-2019-2021) had nine seasons.
The Godolphin Racing Series (2000-2002-2003-2006-2012-2014-2019-2021) was the ninth event. Atrainer has the most victories:
- 9 -Saeed bin Suroor (1999, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2006, 2014, 2015, 2018, 2019)
- Saeed bin Suroor (1999, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2006, 2014, 2015, 2018, 2019)
|1996||Cigar||US||US||US||6||Jerry Bailey||William I. Mott||Allen E. Paulson||2:03.84|
|1997||Singspiel||IRE||GB||UAE||5||Jerry Bailey||Michael Stoute||Sheikh Mohammed||2:01.91|
|1998||Silver Charm||US||US||US||4||Gary Stevens||Bob Baffert||BobBeverly Lewis||2:04.29|
|1999||Almutawakel||GB||UAE||UAE||4||Richard Hills||Saeed bin Suroor||Hamdan Al Maktoum||2:00.65|
|2000||Dubai Millennium||GB||UAE||UAE||4||Frankie Dettori||Saeed bin Suroor||Godolphin Racing||1:59.50|
|2001||Captain Steve||US||US||US||4||Jerry Bailey||Bob Baffert||Michael E. Pegram||2:00.47|
|2002||Street Cry||IRE||UAE||UAE||4||Jerry Bailey||Saeed bin Suroor||Godolphin Racing||2:01.18|
|2003||Moon Ballad||IRE||UAE||UAE||4||Frankie Dettori||Saeed bin Suroor||Godolphin Racing||2:00.48|
|2004||Pleasantly Perfect||US||US||US||6||Alex Solis||Richard Mandella||Diamond A Racing Corp.||2:00.24|
|2005||Roses in May||US||US||US||5||John Velazquez||Dale L. Romans||KenSarah Ramsey||2:02.17|
|2006||Electrocutionist||US||UAE||UAE||5||Frankie Dettori||Saeed bin Suroor||Godolphin Racing||2:01.32|
|2007||Invasor||ARG||US||UAE||5||Fernando Jara||Kiaran McLaughlin||Hamdan Al Maktoum||1:59.97|
|2008||Curlin||US||US||US||4||Robby Albarado||Steve Asmussen||Stonestreet Stables /Midnight Cry Stbl||2:00.15|
|2009||Well Armed||US||US||US||6||Aaron Gryder||Eoin G. Harty||WinStar Farm LLC||2:01.01|
|2010||Glória de Campeão||BRA||FRA||BRA||7||T. J. Pereira||Pascal Bary||Stud Estrela Energia||2:03.83|
|2011||Victoire Pisa||JPN||JPN||JPN||4||Mirco Demuro||Katsuhiko Sumii||Yoshimi Ichikawa||2:05.94|
|2012||Monterosso||GB||UAE||UAE||5||Mickael Barzalona||Mahmood al Zarooni||Godolphin Racing||2:02.67|
|2013||Animal Kingdom||US||US||AUS/US||5||Joel Rosario||Graham Motion||Arrowfield StudTeam Valor||2:03.21|
|2014||African Story||GB||UAE||UAE||7||Silvestre de Sousa||Saeed bin Suroor||Godolphin Racing||2:01.61|
|2015||Prince Bishop||IRE||UAE||UAE||8||William Buick||Saeed bin Suroor||Hamdan bin Mohammed Al Maktoum||2:03.24|
|2016||California Chrome||US||US||US||5||Victor Espinoza||Art Sherman||California Chrome LLC||2:01.83|
|2017||Arrogate||US||US||KSA||4||Mike E. Smith||Bob Baffert||Juddmonte Farms||2:02.15|
|2018||Thunder Snow||IRE||UAE||UAE||4||Christophe Soumillon||Saeed bin Suroor||Godolphin||2:01.38|
|2019||Thunder Snow||IRE||UAE||UAE||5||Christophe Soumillon||Saeed bin Suroor||Godolphin||2:03.87|
|2020||Cancelled due to theCOVID-19 pandemic.|
|2021||Mystic Guide||US||US||UAE||4||Luis Saez||Michael Stidham||Godolphin||2:01.61|
There were plans for the race to take place on March 28th, 2020, for its 25th anniversary. Due to the COVID-19 epidemic, it was declared on March 12th that the race would take place as scheduled, but that there would be no spectators in attendance. An additional statement was made on March 22, saying that the race had been cancelled and that the 25th anniversary festivities will be held in conjunction with the 2021 racing.
- There were plans for the event to take place on March 28th, 2020, for its 25th edition. Due to the COVID-19 epidemic, it was stated on March 12th that the race would take place as scheduled, but that there would be no spectators present. On March 22, however, a new announcement was issued, in which it was announced that the race had been cancelled and that the 25th anniversary festivities would be postponed until the 2021 running.
- The night of the Dubai World Cup
- A list of horse races in the United Arab Emirates
- What does the word “meydan” mean? ab”Dubai World Cup: One of the world’s richest horse races is postponed due to the coronavirus pandemic,” dubaiblog.it, 1 April 2012, accessed 1 April 2012
- Ab”Dubai World Cup: One of the world’s richest horse races is postponed due to the coronavirus pandemic,” dubaiblog.it, 1 April 2012, accessed 1 April 2012
- Ab”Dubai World Cup: One of The BBC Sport website, 22 March 2020, retrieved on 22 March 2020
- Equineline.com published a pedigree for African Story on March 7, 2014, which was retrieved on March 29, 2014. “The World Cup in Dubai will be staged without the presence of spectators.” On March 27, 2020, Gulf News published an article titled “2020 Dubai World Cup night is cancelled at Meydan.” Gulf News published an article titled “2020 Dubai World Cup night is cancelled at Meydan” on March 27, 2020. “Sia dons her wig during a theatrical performance in Dubai,” Gulf News, March 26, 2017
- Hamad, Marwa.
- Official site
- Dubai World Cup 2013- Dubai Calendar – Dubai Events Official Listing
- The National Topics – Dubai World Cup
- Official results from the Emirates Racing Authority: 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
- Racing Post
- 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021
- 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- 2015, 2016
Guide: 2022 Dubai World Cup Carnival dates
The dates for the Dubai World Cup Carnival, Super Saturday, and Dubai World Cup night in 2022 have been announced, as well as the locations of the events. The Dubai Racing Club has announced an expanded racing calendar for the 2021-2022 season, which will now include a four-race “Jumeirah Series” on turf, which will be launched for the Classic generation, as well as an exciting new race on Super Saturday, according to the WAMEmirates News Agency. The “Jumeirah Series” on turf will be launched for the Classic generation, and the WAMEmirates News Agency reported that it will be launched for the Classic generation.
Emirates Airline will sponsor the Super Saturday program on March 5, 2022, which will include the introduction of a new race – the $300,000 Ras Al Khor over 1,400m on grass, which will be sponsored by Emirates.
All races on World Cup night, which will take place on Saturday, March 26, 2022, will be run for a minimum of $1 million.
A $5 million boost has been made to the purse for the Group 1 Dubai Turf, while the showpiece Dubai World Cup, sponsored by Emirates Airline, has the largest purse of the night at $12 million.
2022 Dubai World Cup: dates, tickets and travel
Dubai World Cup Carnival, Super Saturday, and Dubai World Cup night in 2022 have all been confirmed, as have the dates for Dubai World Cup Carnival and Super Saturday in 2022. The Dubai Racing Club has announced an expanded racing calendar for the 2021-2022 season, which will now include a four-race “Jumeirah Series” on turf, which will be launched for the Classic generation, as well as an exciting new race on Super Saturday, according to the WAMEmirates News Agency. The “Jumeirah Series” on turf will be launched for the Classic generation, and the WAMEmirates News Agency reported that the race will be held at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Emirates Airline will sponsor the Super Saturday card on March 5, 2022, which will include the introduction of a new race – the $300,000 Ras Al Khor over 1,400m on grass – as part of the program.
It is anticipated that all races on World Cup night would be conducted for a minimum of $1 million dollars on Saturday, March 26, 2022.
A $5 million boost has been made to the purse for the Group 1 Dubai Turf, while the showpiece Dubai World Cup, sponsored by Emirates Airline, will have the largest purse of the night at $12 million dollars. Become a member of our monthly email mailing list.
- Where: Meydan Racecourse in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. When: Thursday nights beginning on January 13, 2022
- Super Saturday on March 5, 2022
- And other dates to be determined.
The night before the World Cup in Dubai
- When: Saturday, March 26, 2022
- Where: Meydan Racecourse in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dubai World Cup travel packages
- Travel for Spectators (from £3,295 per person)
- Racing Breaks (from £995 to £1,895 per person)
- Racing Breaks
The 2021 Dubai World Cup was won by Mystic Guide and jockey Luis Saez, as seen in the main image (Credit:Longines)
Dubai World Cup 2022
OffTrackBetting.com is a legal internet wagering site in the United States that accepts bets on the Dubai World Cup. The Dubai World Cup, which takes place at Meydan Racecourse and has a gigantic prize of $30.5 million, is the largest horse racing event on the planet. With OTB, you can place your bets on this thrilling yearly event!
When is the 2022 Dubai World Cup?
On the 26th of March in the year 2022.
Where is the Dubai World Cup?
The Dubai World Cup is held at the Meydan Racecourse in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. | Total race value: $30,000,000 | 1 1/4 m (dirt)
- Location for the year 2022: Meydan Racecourse in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The first race was held in 1996. In this case, the distance is 2,000 metres (approximately 10 furlongs). Track Type: Dirt, left-handed
- Left-handed track
- Age Qualifications: Northern Hemisphere 4 years and older, Southern Hemisphere 3 years and older
- 2022 Purse: $30.5 million
- 2022 Race Date: Saturday, March 26
- 2022 Purse: $30.5 million On NBC Sports and online at OffTrackBetting.com
- Where to watch:
New Incentives Announced For 2022 Dubai World Cup Carnival
A number of additional incentives have been announced for the 2022 Dubai World Cup Carnival, which will begin on Thursday, January 13, and will run through the following Sunday. The Dubai Racing Club is thrilled to be able to provide new privileges to trainers and owners who send horses to Dubai to compete in the Dubai World Cup Carnival in 2022, which will include a total prize pool in excess of $7.5 million and will take place in the UAE. In addition to three nights’ lodging at a hotel affiliated with the DRC, the package includes two round-trip Business Class flights for trainers.
- As part of its sponsorship program, Dubai Racing Club will also subsidize travel for stable workers.
- Grooms’ accommodations are available within the International and Dubai World Cup Quarantine complex, which is located close to Meydan Racecourse in Dubai.
- The distinct training track complex, which includes both grass and Tapeta tracks, will be updated in the near future to ensure the continued safety of horses and riders.
- While the $30.5 million Dubai World Cup meeting takes place on Saturday, March 26, the 2022 Dubai World Cup Carnival will begin on Thursday, January 13th and will run through Super Saturday, March 5th.
- Among these are the ‘Jumeirah Grass Series,’ which features the $200,000 Jumeirah Derby on February 24 and the $300,000 Ras Al Khor, which is run over seven furlongs on turf on Super Saturday, both of which are for 3-year-olds.
- “I’m delighted with what we’ve been able to provide this year as additional incentives for foreign horsemen,” she expressed satisfaction.
In view of the travel restrictions imposed by governments throughout the world last season, we were happy to recognize winners from Europe, South America and even closer to home in the Middle East.” The fact that we will be able to provide greater prize money and incentives in 2022 will only serve to increase the level of support we receive from existing horsemen while also attracting new participants to Dubai.”
Can’t make it to the track?
On Thursday, January 13, the 2022 Dubai World Cup Carnival will officially get off with the announcement of a slew of fresh incentives and promotions. DRC is thrilled to be able to provide additional privileges for trainers and owners who send horses to Dubai for the 2022 Dubai World Cup Carnival, which will include a total prize pool in excess of $7.5 million and will be held at the Dubai World Cup Racecourse. In addition to three nights’ lodging at a hotel affiliated with the DRC, the trainers will get two round-trip Business Class flights.
- Travel expenses for stable employees will also be covered, with one Economy Class round-trip airfare supplied for one groom for up to two horses, two Economy Class round-trip flights offered for three to four horses, and so forth.
- Connections are not charged for stabling or the use of the substantial training facilities at Meydan Racecourse.
- In preparation for the Carnival and the Dubai World Cup meetings, the Dubai Racing Club has a plan to upgrade all of its facilities.
- New races have been confirmed for the Carnival’s 19th edition, which will take place in the fall of 2019.
- Meydan Racecourse’s international liaison, Stephanie Cooley, is looking forward to bringing back foreign horse owners, trainers, and riders to the racecourse in the coming months.
In view of the travel restrictions in place across the world over the last season, we were thrilled to recognize winners from Europe, South America and even closer to home in the Middle East.” Because we will be able to provide greater prize money and incentives in 2022, we can expect our riders to continue to show their support while also attracting more participants to Dubai.”
About the Dubai World Cup
A number of additional incentives have been announced for the 2022 Dubai World Cup Carnival, which will begin on Thursday, January 13, and will run through Sunday, January 14. The Dubai Racing Club is thrilled to be able to provide new privileges to trainers and owners who send horses to Dubai to compete in the Dubai World Cup Carnival in 2022, which will include a total prize pool in excess of $7.5 million and will take place in the UAE. Trainers will get two round-trip Business Class flights as well as three nights’ lodging at a hotel affiliated with the DRC.
- Travel expenses for stable workers will also be covered, with one Economy Class round-trip airfare supplied for one groom for up to two horses, two Economy Class round-trip flights offered for three to four horses, and so on.
- There are no fees for connections to utilize Meydan Racecourse’s vast training facilities or for stabling.
- In preparation for the Carnival and the Dubai World Cup meetings, the Dubai Racing Club has a strategy to upgrade all of its facilities.
- For the Carnival’s upcoming 19th edition, a number of new races have been announced.
- Meydan Racecourse’s international liaison, Stephanie Cooley, is looking forward to bringing back foreign horse owners, trainers, and riders to the track.
The Lineup: Post Times, TV Coverage For Florida Derby, Dubai World Cup
Please keep in mind that all timings are EDTBy. Richard Rosenblatt is a lawyer who practices in New York City. The racing calendar is jam-packed on Saturday, with events taking place from Florence, Kentucky, to Hallandale Beach, Florida, and Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Fans and handicappers alike will be able to tune in and show off their betting prowess. Photograph courtesy of Dubai Racing Club and Erika Rasmussen of the Matterhorn. It is the biggest race of the day, with a $12 million purse for the Dubai World Cup (G1), which will feature an international 14-horse field, including four horses from the United States: presumptive favorite Mystic Guide, Jesus’ Team, Sleepy Eyes Todd, and Title Ready.
- This will be the first of threeKentucky Derbypreparation races at Meydan (G2).
- We’re back in the United States.
- A total of 37 3-year-old horses are entered in the three prep races on Saturday, the first Saturday in May, which will provide Derby qualification points in the amounts of 100-40-20-10 to the top four finishers in each race.
- Only three of the 37 horses entered in Saturday’s races are ranked in the top 20 on the Derby leaderboard – Greatest Honour, Spielberg, and Papetu, who are all competing in the Florida Derby.
- What to watch and when to watch it FS1 will broadcast live coverage of the Dubai World Cup undercard races starting at 8 a.m.
- on Sunday, according to the network.
- local time.
The Dubai Sheema Classic (G1) and the UAE Derby (G2) are two more races that will be televised this year (G2).
ET, NBCSN will broadcast live coverage of the Florida Derby.
America’s Day at the Races is produced by the New York Racing Association in cooperation with Fox Sports.
With that, the Florida Derby will air on FS2, and it will be preceded by the Jeff Ruby Steaks, which will take place at 6:25 p.m.
Report on the weather Turfway Park: According to the National Weather Service, the day will be sunny with a high of 71 degrees.
Meydan Racecourse is located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Indicated below is a quick synopsis of the most important races, with start times listed in Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
steakhouse Jeff Ruby & Sons, Inc.
is the deadline for submissions.
Tarantino, the runner-up in the Holy Bull (G3) competition, is also worth consideration.
$750,000 The Florida Derby is a horse race held in Florida (G1) Posting time is 6:40 p.m.
With a field of 11, Greatest Honour (winner of the Holy Bull and Fountain of Youth (G2)) will attempt to complete the Gulfstream sweep of Derby preparations as the 6-5 favorite in Race 14.
The 1 1/8-mile crucial Kentucky Derby prep will feature a field of 11 competitors.
$200,000 Gulfstream Park Oaks (G2) post time: 5:17 p.m.
The trainer Ken McPeek will be attempting to win this race for the second year in a row.
On Saturday, he will saddle Crazy Beautiful in this Kentucky Oaks (G1) qualifier, which will provide points in the amounts of 100-40-20-10 to the first four finishers in the field.
Dubai World Cup is a football tournament held in the United Arab Emirates (G1) Posting deadline is 12:15 p.m.
Among the favorites are Mystic Guide, who won the Razorback Handicap (G3) to begin off his 4-year-old season and is expected to compete in the Kentucky Derby.
The winner will get $6.9 million in prize money.
Post time for the Dubai Sheema Classic (G2) is 12 p.m.
A total of nine horses are entered, including the Bill Mott-trained Channel Maker, who was named the Eclipse Award winner for champion turf male in the year 2020.
is the deadline for submissions.
5) However, there are 14 3-year-olds entered, including many Triple Crown candidates, such as Rebel Romance, France Go De Ina, and Speight’spercomete, who are all in the field.
Soft Whisper and Mnasek are the two fillies that will be competing.
Although the Dubai World Cup is the penultimate points-earning prep on the Japan Road to the Derby, the majority of the top dirt horses will be competing in Dubai.
Besides earning 40 Derby qualifying points, the winner would also be the highest point earner from Japan, which receives one admission into the Derby field of twenty people in total.
Pan American (G2) – Pan American Airlines When Sadler’s Joy runs in the race that delivered him his first graded stakes victory four years ago, he will be looking to stop a nine-race losing skid.
The event is 1 12 kilometers on turf, and there are eight competitors.
A field of eight fillies and mares aged four and older will compete in the Santa Ana (G3), which will be run on grass and feature Mucho Unusual as the 8-5 favorite (Race 9, post time 8:25 p.m.) As a result of his award-winning horse racing pieces and his stories from the backstretch while working for The Associated Press, Rich Rosenblatt became a household figure among legions of horse racing fans and industry insiders during the course of his career at The Associated Press.
In addition to being an adept sports watcher, Rosenblatt is the co-author of The All-American Chili Cookbook, which is available on Amazon.
His writing has appeared in nearly every major magazine in the globe, including The New York Times, The Washington Post, and Time Magazine, among other publications.
Hot Rod Charlie Preps for Dubai World Cup
The midway point of the Dubai World Cup Carnival will be marked by an American invasion headed by trainer Doug O’Neill and including Hot Rod Charlie, which will take center stage at Meydan Racecourse on February 4. At the Carnival, O’Neill will be riding eight horses. Half of them will compete in the Maktoum Challenge Round 2 Presented by the Longines Record (G2) on February 4 against Hot Rod Charlie and Go Onset, who will be preparing for the $12 million Dubai World Cup Sponsored by Emirates Airline (G1) on March 26.
TheOxbow colt was last seen placing second, only a nose behind the winner of the San Antonio Stakes (G2) atSanta Anita Park on December 26.
He took first place in the TVG.com competition.
He finished third in the Kentucky Derby Presented by Woodford Reserve (G1) and second in the Belmont Stakes Presented by NYRA Bets (G1), respectively (G1).
1, assistant trainer Leandro Mora remarked, “Hot Rod Charlie galloped as well as we could have hoped,” adding that the colt appeared to be enjoying himself in the country.
“He’s floating about the track, and we’re hopeful that he’ll have a good race on Friday,” said the team.
He’s a good-looking horse that handled the sand and dirt extremely well.” Hot Rod Charlie was training in Dubai this morning, which was fantastic to watch.
pic.twitter.com/kdWTfPqhe9 Samantha Bussanich (@sbussanich) is a Twitter user.
In these circumstances, a Buick might prove to be a good luck charm.
Go On, a Reddam Racing homebred colt by Nyquist, departs the San Antonio with a fourth-place finish and only one win from seven appearances, all of which have come in California.
Everfast, the runner-up in the 2019 Preakness Stakes (G1), arrived in Dubai with only two victories from 24 starts, but he won at the first time of asking in the desert on December 2—his first appearance in more than 11 months.
Doug Watson is now training him, and he is a 6-year-old Take Charge Indy gelding.
It was either this race or the Firebreak that we were considering when (owner) Frankie O’Connor arrived in town, and that helped us make up our minds.
14 behind Golden Goal and Secret Ambition, neither of whom are expected to return for this heat.
The Balanchine Dance Company will also be performing on the seven-race schedule.
Sheikh Mohammed’s blue-clad troupe makes up for their lack of participation in the Maktoum Challenge by fielding six of the ten competitors in the Balanchine competition.
William Buick will be aboardCreative Flair, a 4-year-oldDubawifilly who finished third in the Saratoga Oaks Invitational (G3T) and fourth in the Jockey Club Oaks Invitational (G1T) atBelmont Park during a summer 2021 New York raid in the spring of that year.
Frankie Dettori has remained faithful to the mare.
Three-year-olds can also compete in the Jumeirah Classic Presented by Longines Elegant, a listed event with the same possible aims, which takes place over 1,800 meters on a green course.
The most highly praised are New Science and Island Falcon, with Buick and Dettori being listed as the creators of both.
In a field of eight competitors, O’Neill has a strong constitution and is backed by Buick. In addition, Get Back Goldie, a Goldencents colt, will be saddled in the Oud Metha Stakes Presented by Longines Master Collection, which will be the first Thoroughbred event of the evening.