How many garment cloth manufacturers are there in Dubai?
- There are around 170 garment cloth manufacturers and supplier located in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Sharjah region. in recent day, gulf countries fashion apparel cloth UAE exports cover more than 52 countries in Asia, middle east Europe and African countries.
Where are most garments manufactured?
China is the largest textile producing and exporting country in the world. With its rapid growth over the last two decades, the Chinese textile industry has become one of the main pillars of the country’s economy. Clothes, clothing accessories, textile yarns and textile articles are amongst Chinas’s top export goods.
Where do clothes get manufactured?
Most of our clothes are made overseas in rural and poor areas as it’s much cheaper and more work gets done. The countries where most of our clothes are made, from the high street are made in are Bangladesh, India, China, Vietnam, Ethiopia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka and the Philippines.
Which country is the largest manufacturer of garments?
1) China. The textile industry of China is the largest manufacturer and exporter in the world with an export turnover of $266.41 Bn.
How many textiles are in the Dubai industry?
About 150 ready-made garment factories are located in Dubai and the surrounding areas of Sharjah. The Middle East is the world’s fourth-biggest exporter of clothing and apparel goods, responsible for about 5.5 percent of global trade.
How are garments manufactured?
The process of manufacturing garments involves product design, fabric selection and testing, pattern making, grading, marking, distribution, cutting, folding, sewing, compression or folding, finishing and specifying, dyeing and washing, QC etc.
Where are Zara clothes made?
While some competitors outsource all production to Asia, Zara manufactures its most fashionable items – half of all its merchandise – at a dozen company-owned factories in Spain (particularly in Galicia), Portugal (northern part) and Turkey.
What are these garments usually made of?
Traditional materials such as cotton, linen and leather are still sourced from plants and animals. But most clothes are more likely to be made of materials and chemicals derived from fossil fuel-based crude oil. There are nine major types of raw materials commonly used in clothing today.
Who makes clothes for Shein?
The company relies on thousands of third-party suppliers in China to produce small batches of clothes, about 50-100 per item. If the items do well with its trend-conscious customers? Shein orders more from its suppliers. If not, it’s discontinued.
Which country is best for textile designing?
China makes it to the list of best countries to study Textile abroad. Among the top reasons are its world-class facilities, where students can learn everything from engineering to manufacturing to designing of this versatile product.
What does the textile industry produce?
The textile manufacturing processes in the global textile industry are producing the textile yarn, fiber, fabric, and finished products including apparels. The global textile industry associated with the apparel and non-apparel products is expected to exceed USD 1000 billion in the next couple of years .
List Of Clothing Manufacturers In Dubai
When we hear the term “Dubai,” we immediately think of opulent shopping malls, flashy automobiles rushing past, and the world’s wealthiest people enjoying the time of their lives. The city is a mecca for those seeking luxury and elegance. As a result, its textile industry is one of the most sought-after in the world. Fashion and textile companies create, provide and distribute the highest-quality garments, which includes both designer wear and casual clothing for men, women, and children. There are more than 100 clothing industries in Dubai and Sharjah, which are dispersed around the cities.
In addition to offering a wide range of production and manufacturing services to pick from, the manufacturers also promise a luxurious and comfortable experience.
That is why we have compiled a list of the best garment manufacturers in Dubai for your convenience.
The following is a list of the most prominent garment manufacturers in Dubai:
- Atraco Group
- Atraco Clothes
- Alpine Creations
- Sirus Clothes
1. Sirus Clothes
Sirus Clothes is a manufacturing firm that offers a full range of services, including design, development, and garment manufacture. They also concentrate on developing solutions for supply chain issues that arise in the operations of its clients. The fact that Sirius clothing is one of the major manufacturing companies means that the company wants total transparency on the designs and development process rather than simply receiving orders and hastening the process without communicating with the clients.
The primary goal is to develop items that are of superior quality and that are in keeping with the most recent and most fashionable trends.
This is made possible by the expertise of the factory’s employees, craftsmen, and designers who contribute to its success.
Another significant advantage for small businesses is that they may provide low minimum order quantities (MOQs) to assist enterprises in growing and developing their brands.
- Designing products by the most talented designers and stylists
- Doing market research
- Cutting, stitching, and major manufacturing are all part of the prototyping and sample process. Quality control checks are performed at every stage of the manufacturing process.
- T-shirts, Polo shirts, shirts, dresses, sweatshirts, workwear and uniforms, bed linens, table linen, cushion coverings, towels, and bags are all available.
Al Quoz Industrial Area 3 13th – Warehouse 22 10 B Street – Dubai – United Arab Emirates Al Quoz Industrial Area 3 13th – Warehouse 22 10 B Street – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Contact information: +971 55 608 2661; email: [email protected] To see their website, please click here.
2. Alpine Creations
Alpine creations began as a yarn trade firm in Taiwan in 1981, and has grown into a multi-million dollar enterprise. Since then, it has grown to become one of the world’s largest and most successful garment manufacturing enterprises. It has factories in a variety of locations across the world, including Dubai, Egypt, Taiwan, Jordan, China, and many more. Production services, as well as supply chain management, marketing, and branding, are provided by this comprehensive manufacturing facility.
What about their original designs and aesthetics, you might wonder?
If your garments are created by Alpine, your customers will be unable to move their gaze away from your racks of clothing.
From 1981 until the present, the company’s achievements have demonstrated that its work is of exceptional quality.
They are completely equipped to manufacture clothes of any style and color. Each item of apparel, from men’s wear to women’s wear, from activewear to uniforms and workwear, is manufactured with excellence and integrity.
- Design and prototyping services assist clients in bringing their ideas to life through real-time collaboration and investigation. The use of innovative fabric production techniques is critical to the creation of high-quality clothing goods. This company has a world-class staff of material scientists and fabric specialists, in addition to a cutting edge lab where they are developing the most creative and smart textiles in the fashion industry. Integrated manufacturing enables the organization to make the clothing in several phases in a single location, saving time and money. There is no need to travel to various manufacturers for each phase of the manufacturing process.
- Dresses, skirts, outerwear, jackets, hoodies, pullovers, quarter-zips, dry fit polo shirts, pants and shorts, stretchable leggings, capris, glow-in-the-dark yoga pants, uniforms, scrubs, and more are all available.
In the vicinity of the Danube Metro Station, plot WT-10 is located in the Jebel Ali Free Zone in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Toll-free number: +971-4-8816117 +971-4-8816372 Fax: +971-4-8816372 To see their website, please click here.
3. Atraco Group
In 1986, the Atraco group manufacturing company was created in Dubai. It was the company’s initial goal to become the leader of the fashion business in Dubai and one of the most reputable garment manufacturers in the world. They have finally attained their aim, which took them 30 years. They are one of the greatest manufacturers in the world, and their clientele put their faith in them wholeheartedly. T-shirts and polos were the first items produced and supplied by the company. These days, they provide a wide variety of garments, including shirts, blouses, activewear, outerwear, and much more.
Their stitching and tailoring are flawless, and their design process is comprehensive, resulting in the greatest possible results.
In the event that this is not your first pick when selecting a manufacturer for your brand, something is very wrong with you, mate.
- Create the most diverse designs, styles, and trends with the help of expert craftsmen Production of a whole product, including packing and labeling. Development of fabrics and accessories
- Preparation and sampling of new products
- Quality assurance is achieved via the use of a variety of quality control procedures.
- Tops, blouses, dresses, casual trousers, knit polo shirts, activewear, shorts, and woven goods are all available.
ATRACO Industrial Enterprises, Plot No. 17, Street No. N606, Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. ATRACO Industrial Enterprises
Toll-free number: +971 4 881 2686; Fax number: +971 4 881 8042 Atraco’s email address is [email protected] To see their website, please click here.
+1 4 881 2686; fax: +1 4 881 8042; phone: +1 4 881 2686 The following email address is used for correspondence: [email protected] The company’s website may be seen by visiting this link.
- Merchandising and correct fabric procurement are essential in order to ensure that only the finest textiles are used in the manufacturing process. Prior to the actual manufacturing, sampling and prototyping are carried out. Services in embroidery and printing are also supplied via the use of a variety of high-end machines and printing systems.
- Retailing and correct fabric procurement are essential in order to ensure that only the highest quality textiles are used in the manufacturing process. Prior to the actual manufacturing, sampling and prototyping are performed. There is also a wide range of high-end embroidery and printing machines and systems available to perform these services
Dubai: Emirates Towers, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Level 41, Emirates Towers. New York City: 1330 Avenue of the Americas, Suite 23A, New York City, NY 10019, United States of America
Stitchphile is a well-known brand name in the clothing manufacturing business in Dubai, as well as other nations. It has achieved this status as a result of the fantastic designs and supply chain solutions that the company delivers. The producers have extensive experience in the creation of all types of garments and fabrics. The clothes department of their catalogs contains some of the most beautiful designs you’ll ever see. They also incorporate designs from the non-apparel parts of the store, which include bedding, comforters, towels, and other such items.
In addition to having expertise and experience from all around the world, it is a highly regarded production firm on the worldwide stage.
They stay on top of the latest fashion trends and make certain that their products reflect those trends as well. You would never discover a stitchphile item of clothing that was “out of date” or “out of style.”
- Throughout the apparel manufacturing sector in Dubai and other nations, the name stitchphile is a well-known brand. It has achieved this status as a result of the fantastic designs and supply chain solutions that the company offers. All types of apparel and fabric are produced by the producers, who are professionals in their fields. In the clothes part of their catalogs, they offer some of the most beautiful designs. The designs are also drawn from the non-apparel areas, which include items such as bedding, comforters, towels, and other such products. It also includes a section dedicated to the design, development, and manufacture of uniforms for local and international businesses, organizations, and organizations In addition to having expertise and experience from all around the world, it is an internationally renowned production firm. As new fashion trends emerge, they stay abreast of them and make certain that their goods reflect these trends as well. You would never discover a stitchphile item of clothing that was “out of date” or “out of fashion.”
- T-shirts, dresses, tops, polo shirts, tank tops, pants, uniforms, interior material, and shoes are some of the items available.
Located at 100 Sheikh Zayed Road – Trade Centre – Trade Center 1 in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates.
Phone: 971565101503Email: [email protected] Website: stitchphile.com To see their website, please click here. Kim Cavanaugh is a fashion columnist and blogger who has worked on pieces for several magazines over the years. In addition to writing about modern fashion, Kristen also has a clothes business that gives deep discounts on name-brand apparel and accessories. However, she acknowledges that there is a significant problem with the way people dress, stating that many just do not know how to mix things in order to obtain the desired effect.
Top 7 Clothing Manufacturers In UAE
The textile industry in the United Arab Emirates is growing at a rapid pace, with annual sales reaching $17.5 billion. Although the UAE is home to one of the major employees in this business sector, the country is also the fourth largest global trade hub for garments with 150 apparel manufacturing enterprises and exports to Africa, the Middle East, South Asia, and Europe respectively. With a thriving expansion in commerce and textile, ethnic clothing and international level manufacturing in the United Arab Emirates, the country has become a fashion apparel hub, effective in the year 2020.
In this post, I will share with you the names of the top 7 clothing manufacturers in the United Arab Emirates, as well as how their businesses and production practices have outperformed foreign competitors in terms of high-quality designs and customer service.
|Emirates Apparel – Al Quoz – Al Quoz 1 – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
|Dream Uniforms Llc
|58 2nd St – Oud Metha – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
|Stitchphile: Garment and Manufacturers
|100 Sheikh Zayed Road – Trade Centre – Trade Centre 1 – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
|Abdula Abdul Rasool Building – Al Fahidi St – Al Fahidi – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
|Gulf Stream Garments Factory
|Beirut St – New Industrial Area 2 – Ajman – United Arab Emirates
|AMCO Apparel Manufacturing FZC
|Ahmed Bin Rashid – Umm Al Quawain – United Arab Emirates
|4699+F72 – Al Quoz – Al Quoz Industrial Area 3 – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
1. Emirates Apparel
Founded by Momin Rabbani, Emirates Apparel LLC is a textile manufacturing firm that operates under the Aston GB General Trading CO LLC name. This prestigious supplier in Dubai can meet the requirements of every new designer or customer while delivering polo shirts, t-shirts, uniforms, hoodies, hats, and other clothing as well as accessories. The firm offers some of the top worldwide textiles and international trade in the region, according to the corporation. A wide range of services are also available, including embroidery, manufacturing, printing, and labeling.
Primary Products are as follows:
- T-shirts, sweatshirts, sweatpants, sweat shorts, polo shirts, uniforms, cotton tanks, and hoodies are some of the options.
Contact number:+971 56 166 5151Location:Emirates Apparel – Al Quoz – Al Quoz 1 – Dubai – United Arab EmiratesWebsite: 2. Dream Uniforms Llc
Dream Uniforms is a manufacturing firm based in the United Arab Emirates that specializes in custom-made uniforms for a variety of different industries.
Hospitals, retail chains, schools, airports and airlines are among the clients of Uniform Management Services. The firm serves 15 different nations in Europe, the Middle East, North African countries, Russia and the United States, among other markets. Primary Products are as follows:
- Uniforms for airport and airline personnel
- Uniforms for hospital employees
- Uniforms for school kids
- Uniforms for retail establishments
- Uniforms for catering organizations
- Uniforms for hotel employees
Contact number:+971 4 334 0494Location:58 2nd St – Oud Metha – Dubai – United Arab EmiratesWebsite: 3. Stitchphile: Garment and Manufacturers
Stitch Pile is a runway wardrobe and designer supply chain that operates in the fashion industry. They make uniforms, shoes, men’s, women’s, and children’s clothes, as well as other lifestyle items, all while maintaining their position as a leading UAE apparel sourcing firm. They also serve as uniform providers for a variety of businesses, including those who provide corporate uniforms, school uniforms, and event uniforms. The firm also caters to the shoe industry, offering anything from children’s shoes to stilettos, loafers, sneakers, sandals, and everything else you can think of.
- Clothing for children (skirts, tanks, jeans, pants, shirts)
- Clothing for men (pants, shirts)
- Clothing for women (blouses, tops, pants, jeans, tanks, dresses)
- Clothing for children (blouses, tops, pants, jeans, tanks, dresses)
- Clothing for children (blouses, tops, pants, jeans, tanks, dresses Shoes
Contact number:+971 56 510 1503Location:100 Sheikh Zayed Road – Trade Centre – Trade Centre 1 – Dubai – United Arab EmiratesWebsite: Textiles
Bhagat Textiles is one of the most prominent names in the textile and apparel production industries. The firm, which produces a wide range of textiles and contemporary patterns, caters to the demands of international designers from all over the world. In the textile sector, the Bhagat group has 60 years of expertise and manufactures a wide range of high-quality garments based on Indo-European and Turkish fashion. Primary Products are as follows:
- Shirts, blouses, children’s dresses, and pants are examples of traditional clothing.
Contact number:+971 4 353 6679Location:Abdula Abdul Rasool Building – Al Fahidi St – Al Fahidi – Dubai – United Arab EmiratesWebsite: 5. Gulf Stream Garments Factory
The firm offers printing services and collaborates with uniform suppliers to ensure that employees are dressed in the most up-to-date techniques and brilliant colors. The firm is also a wholesale refuge, and the branding of garments and accessories is done with top-notch, high-quality embroidery to meet the demands of the customers. Primary Products are as follows:
Contact number:+971 56 841 6777Location:Beirut St – New Industrial Area 2 – Ajman – United Arab EmiratesWebsite: 6. AMCO Apparel Manufacturing FZC
AMCO is a family-owned business that has been in operation for 50 years, first in Pakistan and then in the United Arab Emirates, where it was formed in 1989. According to Hammad Anwar, the company’s CEO, they have worked as production partners with fashion companies from the United States and Europe for several years. They want to go above and beyond the expectations of their customers in terms of high-quality and on-time delivery of orders through labor practices and an ISO-certified facility.
- Outdoor clothing such as jackets and windbreakers, sports jackets and trousers, bomber jackets, puffer vests, quilted jackets, varsity jackets, and so on) is also available. a variety of sportswear (tee shirts, track trousers, team coats, and so on)
- Sweatshirts and sweatshirts that are made of fleece for work (jackets, shirts, pants, and sweatshirts)
- Casual wear (dress pants, dress shirts, trousers, t-shirts, and polo shirts)
- Formal wear (dress shirts, dress pants, dress shirts, trousers, t-shirts, and polo shirts)
Contact number:+971 6 765 7660Location:Ahmed Bin Rashid – Umm Al Quawain – United Arab EmiratesWebsite: 7. Apparel LLC
Apparel LLC, headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, is a global fashion and lifestyle retail firm. The Apparel LLC firm, which places a great emphasis on its presence in the Middle East, is also well-known in Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Oman, and Bahrain, among other places. The organization, which is thriving across Asia, also provides services to customers in India, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Pakistan, and the Philippines. The brand is well-known for its fashion, footwear, and other lifestyle products, among other things.
Primary Products are as follows:
- Shirts, pants, sweaters, footwear (sneakers, flats, heels), and children’s clothing are all available.
+971 48136111 is the phone number to call. Al Quoz Industrial Area 3 (4699+F72) in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is located in Al Quoz Industrial Area 3. Website: The author and blogger Kristen Cavanaugh has worked on fashion pieces for several publications over the years. In addition to writing about modern fashion, Kristen owns and operates a clothes business that gives deep discounts on name-brand items. However, she acknowledges that there is a significant problem with the way people dress, stating that many just do not know how to mix things in order to obtain the desired effect.
Overview of Textile Industry in UAE, information of Garment Business Sector in United Arab Emirates
Textile manufacturers and industries in the United Arab Emirates (United ArabEmirates) The cloth and textile industry in the United Arab Emirates includes segments such as woven garments, knitted garments, fabrics, home textiles, readymade cloth, and technical textile, among others. In the Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and Sharjah regions, there are over 170 garment textile manufacturers and suppliers to choose from. In recent years, Gulf nations’ fashion clothing and fabric exports have reached more than 52 countries in Asia, the Middle East, Europe, and Africa, according to the UAE government.
- In Arab nations, consumer fashion trends and availability have increased, and online ecommerce purchasing has become more popular and has expanded.
- The OFFICE OF TEXTILES AND APPAREL (OTEXA) and the GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) grant particular investment, trade, and manufacturing business policy concessions to citizens of gulf Arab nations such as the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, and Saudi Arabia.
- The textile industry in the United Arab Emirates is the country’s second largest industry after oil.
- Textile Infomedia contains hundreds of free listed textile companies from the United Arab Emirates.
- The Ethnic Wear Industry in the United Arab Emirates is flourishing, and this has a significant influence.
Apparel Manufacturers, Garment clothing Exporter & Wholesalers in Uae
Baniyas Road, Deira is the location of an apparel and garment wholesaler in Dubai. We have established ourselves as one of the top exporters and manufacturers of high-quality genuine garment wear in the United Arab Emirates over the last 15 years. garment factories in bulkclothes distribution Ladies’ Ready-to-Wear Garment
- Name of the Person to Contact Users’ ratings and reviews of Rajendra Bhansali’s film
Majaata General Trading L L C
Fashion wholesaler in Dubai, dubaiuaeP. Apparel and garment wholesaler in Dubai, dubaiuaeP.
B. Aiming to become the primary supplier and marketer of clothes and accessories, Majaata General Trading L L C is pursuing its goal of being the foremost supplier and marketer of apparel and accessories.textile machines for salebeachwear wholesalerfloral bodycon dress maker
Al Najmah Al Zahbiah Jewellery
Fashion wholesaler in Dubai, dubaiuaeP. Wholesaler in apparel and textiles in Dubai, dubaiuaeP. B. Aiming to become the top supplier and marketer of clothes and accessories, Majaata General Trading L L C is pursuing our goal of being the foremost supplier and marketer of apparel and accessories.textile machines for salebeachwear wholesalerfloral bodycon dress maker
How TIM Work
Receive Suppliers Who Have Been VerifiedMultiple Quotes And A Closed
Post Your Textile Buying Needs
Apparel and garment manufacturerdubai, dubaiuaeP.O. Box 51617 Bur Dubai, United Arab Emirates Bhagat Textiles is well-known as one of the most reputable producers, exporters, distributors, and wholesalers of this immaculate and durable fabric. Apparel Manufacturers the most reputable clothes stores Supplier of Textiles
K K Readymade Garment Trd
Supplier of apparel and clothing in Ajman, UAE (ajmanuaeP O 12868 We, at K K Readymade Garment Trd, are proud to present ourselves as industry pioneers in the provision of high-quality clothes and accessories. clothes for girls wearapparel garmentscompanyinc apparel
Synapse Worldwide General Trading Company
Retailer of apparel and clothing in Dubai, UAE (P.O. Box 40582; dubaiuae). Your requirements include a wide range of options, high quality, or simply gorgeous clothes and garments, ethnic wear, fiber,.shirt wholesalerswhite dress trousers womensfibre to fabric maker.
- Name of the Person to Contact The user’s rating and review of Mr. Daud Masud
Scorpion Fashion LLC
Apparel and garment wholesalers in Dubai, dubaiuaeP.O. Box 82077, Dubai, United Arab Emirates It is for this reason that the demand for textiles and garments continues to rise on a daily basis. Scorpion Fashion LLC is pleased to announce the launch of its new website. wholesale apparel for boys Exporters of the best corporate uniforms and garment fabrics
- Name of the Person to Contact The user’s rating and review of Mr. Neelabh Sharma
U. S. Polo Middle East
Clothing & apparel wholesaler in Dubai, United Arab Emirates P.O. Box 60364 in the United Arab Emirates US Polo Middle East provides a sense of tradition variation, and it shows the people’s identity via their use of a national brand name. exporter of white trouser trousers, garment manufacturer, and ethnic wear distributor
Supplier of apparel and clothing in Dubai, Dubai P.O. Box 51263, United Arab Emirates Veekay Trading has been able to supply you with the greatest choice of pleasantly trendy garments and garme from which to choose. garmentworkers, denim sellers, and men’s fashion designers
- Name of the Person to Contact The user’s rating and review of B. B. Wadhwancy
Gulf Star – EMKE
Clothing and garments exporters in Abu Dhabi, UAE. P.O. BOX 27608, Gulf Star – EMKE – clothing and garments maker and exporter to some of the most well-known brands in the United Arab Emirates. Mens wholesale jeansinc clothing small order clothing manufacturersmens wholesale jeansinc clothing Gulf Star – EMKE cat.
- User Rating and Review
- Contact PersonRaja Abdulkader
- User Rating and Review
Fine Knit Readymade GarmentBlanket Ind. Ltd.
Retailers and distributors of apparel and clothes UaeP. B. No. 31435 in Harjah and Sharjahuae. In the vicinity of the Immigration Ra Offering our customers a diverse and distinctive choice of clothes and garments, ethnic wear, and textile machines, we strive to exceed their expectations. top firms that provide corporate uniforms, garment traders, and shirts
Al Wahaj Trading
Apparel and apparel exporter in Dubai, United Arab Emirates uae Al Qusais is a city in the Middle East.
The Al Wahaj Trading company is supported by a highly qualified team of experts and is engaged in the manufacture and delivery of a diverse range of apparels. garments clothing garments apparel wholesalers of high quality apparel makers at a low price
Big Ben Trading Est
Retailer of apparel and clothing in Dubai (DubaiUAE) on Baniyas Road in Deira. We have established ourselves as one of the top exporters and manufacturers of high-quality genuine garment wear in the United Arab Emirates over the last 15 years. garment factories in bulkclothes distribution Ladies’ Ready-to-Wear Garment
- Name of the Person to Contact Users’ ratings and reviews of Rajendra Bhansali’s film
City Valley Garments Manufacturing
Clothing and garments supplierdubai, dubaiuaePO Box 172268, Industrial Area 3, Al Qusais, Dubai, United Arab Emirates The company has been in operation for many years and is recognized as one of the leading names in the fabric and clothing production industry. Denim fabric wholesalers, sports fabric producers, and menswear manufacturers
- Name of the Person to Contact Mr. Mohammed Sahidullah
- User Rating and Review
- Mr. Mohammed Sahidullah
Al Sharafi Building, PO Box 27401102, Dubai, UAE Apparel and garment manufacturerdubai, dubaiuaeP.O.Box 27401102, Dubai Road named after Khalid Bin Waleed Clothing and garments are our specialty. We are a producer, supplier, and wholesale dealer in the United Arab Emirates. Our company has been Manufacturinginternat.clothing makers for medium businesscloth distribution for many years. Men’s designer jeans at wholesale prices
- Name of the Person to Contact Mr. Hitesh and Ms. Kanti
- User Rating and Review
- Mr. Hitesh and Ms. Kanti
Supplier of clothing and apparel. In ajman, the postal code is 960, and the city is known as “Ajmanuae.” It is for this reason that the demand for textiles and garments continues to rise on a daily basis. We, at Star Trading, are pleased to announce the launch of our website. distributors of men’s jeans and shirtsGarment Purchasing
DubaiuaeP. O. Box 112905-6, Dubai, United Arab Emirates Apparel and garment wholesaler Our own own selection Unik Vision is a demonstration of our expertise in developing cutting-edge designs for a wide range of products. a wholesale clothing firm for children’s outfits Wholesaler of clothing
- Name of the Person to Contact Kurian George’s rating and review from other users
Embee Group of Companies
Apparel and garment importers in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates (UAE) PO Box 2509 Men’s, women’s, and children’s clothing cloth markets have all been handled by the Embee Group of Companies from its inception. Our company is one of the leading textile manufacturers in the world. private label apparel production and wholesale clothes distribution
Ivory Garments Factory LLC
Retailers and distributors of apparel and clothes PO Box 8635, Harjah, United Arab Emirates Saifzwe Ivory Garments Factory LLC is a well-known firm that specializes in the production, manufacturing, exporting, and providing of world-class quality garments.apparel dealerscheap garmentgirls Garment
- Name of the Person to Contact The user’s rating and review of Naresh Khurana
Apparel and garment importer in Dubai, United Arab Emirates Stock Buyers in the United Arab Emirates (UAE)Creative- Over the years, Vision has evolved and extended to become one of the finest and most established Apparel and Garme companies in the world. cloth importers and wholesalers of clothing fabric Supplier of Apparel
- Name of the Person to Contact Shan Hajireen’s rating and review from other users
uaeTop 10 Readymade Garment Manufacturing Companies
|Qualitex Denim Mills Ltd.
|Bremworth Middle East
|Champan Textile Processing Inc.
|abu dhabi, abu dhabi
|Al Fardan JewelsPrecious Stone
|Gulf Star – EMKE
|abu dhabi, abu dhabi
Best Garments and Clothing Export Suppliers Fromuae
|Raza Al Awazi Trading
|Mangal Trading Co. LLC
|Scorpion Fashion LLC
EmiratiAll types of Apparel and Ready finish garment sellers
|Kyoto General Trading
|Avery Dennison/rvl Packaging Middleeast Fzc
|Aroos Al Deira
|Concord Freight System
|Milords Middle East Fzc
|abu dhabi, abu dhabi
EmiratiBest wholesale price readymade garments traders
|Fine Textiles Co. Ltd.
|Lalji General Trading LLC
|Reliance Emirates Trading
|Sol General Tradeng
|International Textile Co.
Find Cut and Sew Apparel Manufacturing Companies in Dubai – Dun & Bradstreet
Detail information about Cut and Sew Apparel Manufacturing firms in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (including financial statements), sales and marketing contacts (including phone numbers and addresses), top rivals (including financial statements), and firmographic information. Dun & Bradstreet aggregates Cut and Sew Apparel Manufacturing business information from a variety of reliable sources to assist you in evaluating the performance of your firm, its development potential, and its competitive position.
REVENUE FROM SALES IN LOCATIONS ($M) Country:Dubai, Dubai, United Arab EmiratesCountry:Dubai, Dubai, United Arab EmiratesCountry:Dubai, Dubai, United Arab EmiratesCountry:Dubai, Dubai, United Arab EmiratesCountry:Dubai, Dubai, United Arab EmiratesCountry:Dubai, Dubai, United Arab EmiratesCountry:Dubai, Dubai, United Arab EmiratesCountry:Dubai, Dubai, United Arab EmiratesCountry:Dubai, Dubai, United Arab EmiratesCountry:Dubai, Dubai, United Arab EmiratesCountry:Du Country:Dubai, United Arab Emirates (sometimes spelled Dubai).
Country:Dubai, United Arab Emirates (sometimes spelled Dubai).
Country:Dubai, United Arab EmiratesCountry:Dubai, United Arab EmiratesCountry:Dubai, United Arab Emirates Country:Dubai, United Arab Emirates (sometimes spelled Dubai).
UAE’s share of global garment market shrinks
Dubai: The UAE’s garment sector is suffering as a result of the loss of market share to exporters from low-production countries such as China, India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh, which are reducing the country’s already meager export revenue. The growing cost of doing business in the United Arab Emirates is also having an impact on the industry, which is a labor-intensive sector that employs around 180 employees per site. The city of Ajman is home to the majority of the existing garment manufacturing industry.
According to a study report published by the Emirates Industrial Bank (EIB) earlier this year, although the UAE clothing sector has suffered a major downturn, “it is far from being wiped out.” People in the sector believe that in order to thrive, UAE manufacturers must concentrate on high-end items for their export markets.
- They should concentrate on high-end items for which international consumers will be ready to pay a premium, rather than on low-end ones “Transgulf, a machine and accessory provider, is represented by Tarek Abdullah, its manager.
- According to the EIB research, the number of garment units in the UAE is around 100.
- The worldwide garment trade is estimated to be worth $800 billion, with the United Arab Emirates accounting for only 0.1 percent of the total.
- As has been seen in the example of Italy, which has a large high value-added garment production despite a general drop in garment manufacturing in the West and an increase in Asian exports, producing high-end products can assist local manufacturers in stemming the loss.
- As a result of the removal of textile restrictions in 2005, India and China have seen considerable increase in their garment exports. India’s overall textile exports hit $13 billion in the fiscal year 2004-05. Exports of garments contributed for $6 billion of this total. China’s total garment exports reached $61.6 billion in 2004, representing a 19% increase over the previous year. By 2010, the value is predicted to exceed $50 billion. By 2008, it is expected to have exported $124 billion worth of goods.
How to setup a garment company in Dubai, UAE
Establishing a Garment Business in the United Arab EmiratesThe Indian garment sector is worth Rs. one trillion. Export markets account for over 33 percent of its knitwear production and around 20 percent of its woven-garment production, both measured in terms of volume. Overall, around 25% of the amount of its garment manufacturing is exported, with the other 75% being consumed in the home market. Clothing and accessories exported from India are shipped to countries all over the world. However, the United States, the European Union, and Canada collectively account for 70% of global exports.
- The textile industry in the United Arab Emirates is the second largest industry in the country.
- UAE is also regarded as the Middle East’s logistics hub, serving as a link between the East and the West and serving as a center for re-exporting commodities to the Middle East, Asia, Africa, and Europe, among other destinations.
- It is critical to find the appropriate jurisdiction to support and cater to your aims.
- Identify the Proper Jurisdiction Depending on the objectives of the business and the location of the company, a Free Zone or a Mainland jurisdiction can be selected.
- Furthermore, the corporate entity can start its activities in Mainland China as a Branch of a foreign firm or as a subsidiary.
- However, the expatriate individual partner or body corporate cannot own a 100 percent ownership interest in the firm in the host country.
- Second, while choosing a jurisdiction, the investor should be informed of the expansion strategy that will be implemented.
- The required documents for incorporating a company in the UAE vary depending on the jurisdiction and the legal structure that is being considered.
- You should also keep up with the latest fashion trends, different styles, and unique designs of fabric and clothing lines in order to have a thorough understanding of your industry’s requirements.
Always put the needs of your customers first in order to get an advantage over your competition in the industry. Why the United Arab Emirates is the Best Jurisdiction?
- A tax-free environment in which there is no business or personal tax to pay
- The procedure of setting up a business is simple
- The country is ranked 16th in the Ease of Doing Business index
- It is also known as the Middle East’s logistics hub. The world’s lowest value-added tax rate is 5%. a regulated jurisdiction that is recognized around the world
Key Market Trends in the Textile Industry in the United Arab Emirates:
- The expansion of infrastructure, transparency, reduced bureaucracy, and tax breaks all contribute to the success of the textile industry in the United Arab Emirates at its full potential. Due to the recent and rapid rise of the textile sector in Dubai, the city will be recognized as a fashion hub by 2020. The establishment of the Dubai Design and Fashion Council to foster innovation and invite designers from around the region and the world to participate in a range of events
- Profit limitations are absent, labor prices are competitive, import duties are low, and corporation taxes are cheap, all of which contribute to the ever-expanding economy of luxury clothes.
What is the significance of MBG? A wide range of textile items are available in the United Arab Emirates, ranging from high-end designer outfits to household textiles, as well as readymade clothing and technical textiles. The UAE is putting its best foot forward in the textile industry, which is only a distant second to the oil industry in terms of importance. If you decide to start a textile business in the United Arab Emirates or a garment firm in Dubai, MBG is your one-stop solution. We provide a comprehensive range of company setup services in the United Arab Emirates, including the mainland, free zones, and offshore locations.
We will be by your side from the time of business establishment in the UAE till the time of its operating phase.
Our Business Setup Servicesinclude the following:
- Company Formation in the United Arab Emirates
- Sponsorship Services
- PRO Services
- Liquidation Services
- Trade Licensing
- Business Registration
- A Draft Memorandum Of Understanding
- And more. Obtaining DED approval and leasing a space for an office are two important steps.
Additional Value-Added Services:
- In-Country Value (ICV), Unified In-Country Value (ICV), Mergers and Acquisitions, Taxation, Technology, and Legal Advisory Services
To learn more about our Business Setup Services in the United Arab Emirates/Dubai, please visit this page. You may reach out to us directly if you have any questions about starting a business in the United Arab Emirates or Dubai: +91 88601-90008 Email: [email protected] Whatsapp +91 88601-90008
Emerging Apparel Sector and Textile Industry of UAE
For many years, the United Arab Emirates has been connected with oil. However, the seven emirates are gradually combining to become major garment and textile production centers. The United Arab Emirates produces a diverse range of textiles, including woven, nonwoven, and knitted clothing. There are over 150 ready-made clothing manufacturers in the UAE, most of whom are concentrated in Dubai and the surrounding areas of Sharjah. The Middle East is the fourth largest exporter of fashion and clothing accessories in the world, with a close to 5.5 percent share of global commerce in fashion and clothing accessories.
- Furthermore, the presence of an ever-expanding economy in the luxury clothing sector has elevated the United Arab Emirates to the status of a major center for the garment and textile industries.
- Several government measures, including as infrastructural development, tax incentives, and more openness in paperwork, have aided the textile sector in the United Arab Emirates in its growth.
- In order to achieve this aim, the Dubai Design and Fashion Council is being founded, which will stimulate innovation while also attracting domestic and international businesses and designers to participate in different fashion events in the city.
- The opening up of the market and the establishment of an open economy have also shown to be extremely advantageous for the country in the long run.
- In addition to the availability of highly qualified and productive labor, the country’s stable economy, and the absence of hidden expenses all contribute to the country’s favorable textile environment.
- In addition, the government is promoting the expansion and development of small and medium-sized manufacturing firms.
- Developing technological textiles and producing novel textile goods are two goals that UAE manufacturers are pursuing and for which they have expressed strong interest.
In a recent apparel retail survey that determined the top ten developing countries based on parameters such as market attractiveness, retail development, and country risk for their domestic clothing retail industries, the United Arab Emirates ranked second on the list of top ten developing countries.
- The textile and clothing industry has benefited from favorable business and trade circumstances; nonetheless, this sector in the United Arab Emirates is facing fierce competition from nations such as India, China, and Thailand.
- According to the UAE Garment and Textile Industry Outlook 2016 forecasts, the country’s apparel retail market for high-end and luxury items has reached an all-time high and is predicted to exceed $ 8 billion by 2016.
- Consumers in the United Arab Emirates are also strong proponents of fair trade and ethical fashion, and they are willing to pay a slightly higher price for a garment or textile product that has not been manufactured in a sweat factory.
- The United Arab Emirates joined the World Trade Organization (WTO) in 1996, paving the way for new opportunities in international trade.
As of right now, the country is a member of free trade zones with the following countries: Japan; China; India; Pakistan; Australia; New Zealand; Korea; Brazil; Argentina; Uruguay; and the European Union UAE is a desirable textile and apparel manufacturing destination because to favorable trade agreements with twelve countries in Asia, eight countries in Europe and Africa, and two countries in South America.
The availability of skilled labor, positive government initiatives, the use of cutting-edge technology, supportive trade agreements, consumers with high disposable incomes, the absence of hidden costs and red tape, and the absence of hidden costs and red tape make the countries of the United Arab Emirates a viable hub for the production of all types of textiles and garments.
A vast selection of textile items are available for purchase in the UAE, ranging from luxury and designer clothing to home textiles as well as technical fabrics and readymade outfits.
References: 1. Khaleejtimes.com (Khaleej Times) 2. Companies and Markets (3. Onlinepublicitynews.com 1. Blogspot.com for the use of their images. WordPress.com is the second most popular website.
Dubai becomes textile hub in Gulf
Local garment manufacturers were losing market share to exporters from large production centres such as China, India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh, as the cost of doing business in the UAE increased on an average of 11 per cent per year between 2002 and 2006, while re-exports increased on an average of 13.3 per cent per year during the same period.The rising cost of doing business in the UAE was seen as taking a toll on the industry as the labo cost increased on an average of 11 per cent per year between 2002 and 2006.
Since the dismantling of textile quotas in 2005, many garment factory owners have relocated their operations to India, Egypt, and Jordan.