Invisalign in Dubai – Invisible Clear Aligners – Dr Joy Dental Clinic Dubai.
What exactly is Invisalign, and how does it work?
- Invisalign software uses these digital images to create a 3D model of your teeth. The computer can show you how your teeth will move as you make progress and what your final result will look like. A series of clear plastic aligners are created to gradually move your teeth into the desired positions.
How much is Invisalign in UAE?
Cost of getting Invisalign braces from various authorized Invisalign center & dental clinics in Dubai ranges from around 10,000 Dirhams and the price can go high up to 20000 AED depending upon the clinic.
Can any dentist offer Invisalign?
Both orthodontists and general dentists do offer Invisalign. Before making an appointment with either professional, it’s helpful to find out how Invisalign works and the best way to choose a provider.
How do I choose a dentist for Invisalign?
Invisalign, like all medical devices, is a tool in the hands of a professional: the more experienced the professional, the more successful the tool will be for your health and your smile. Therefore, it’s best to seek treatment from a licensed, experienced orthodontist in a dedicated orthodontic practice.
Is Invisalign worth the money?
Is Invisalign Worth The Money? Invisalign may be worth the money if you need to fix more complex orthodontic issues. However, for many people, Invisalign is too expensive (especially if you only have a few crooked/gapped teeth). 7
Are Invisalign better than braces?
Braces are better for people with severe crookedness and most kids and teens. Invisalign and other brands of clear aligners are best for adults who want a nearly invisible and more comfortable straightening method, as long as the teeth aren’t too crooked.
What age is Invisalign for?
There is no official minimum age for Invisalign, but the earliest we recommend starting Invisalign is seven years old. In general, seven is the soonest that children can start wearing braces. However, getting young children to wear their aligners for 22 hours a day can sometimes present problems.
Can you eat with Invisalign?
Enjoy. When you wear Invisalign, you can continue to eat all the foods you love. You don’t have the limitations that wearers of conventional braces do, a perk for wearers of both Invisalign Teen and Invisalign for adults.
How much is Invisalign monthly?
Cost for Invisalign is estimated to range from $3,500 to $8,000; however, Insurance may pay up to $1500 for invisalign costs. The price includes retainers. On average, Invisalign clear aligners cost less than traditional braces. Payment plans usually start at $89 per month.
Is Invisalign refundable?
If you are turned down, ask your new dentist or orthodontist to call and request a refund for you. If your Invisalign provider recognizes that another dentist is calling for you, it may help him see that your refund request is worthy of consideration.
Is Invisalign cheaper at a dentist?
Who Offers A Better Price For Invisalign? However, typically dentists may offer Invisalign treatment at a lower price point compared to an orthodontist, typically in an effort to incentivize a patient to choose them over an orthodontist who has more specialized experience and could provide better results.
How long does it take to get Invisalign trays after scans 2020?
It usually takes about 4 weeks after your dental scan until your Invisalign treatment officially begins (if you’re doing the old impression method it will likely take 8 weeks). This 4 week period gives enough time for: The doctor to customize your Invisalign treatment plan.
What does VIP Invisalign mean?
VIP Diamond Plus status is the highest accreditation an orthodontist working with Invisalign aligners can achieve. This means that Sherrard Orthodontics has treated more Invisalign cases than 99% of other doctors in North America.
Is Invisalign cheaper than braces?
Traditional metal braces are slightly more affordable than Invisalign. While the cost of Invisalign is covered by more and more insurance companies, you’re still more likely to have a little more coverage for metal braces. If cost is a concern, metal braces come out the winner here.
Are Invisalign painful?
Is Invisalign Painful? No, Invisalign isn’t painful, but it can leave a person’s teeth feeling sore. Think of it just like traditional orthodontic treatment. When you first get braces, your teeth may feel uncomfortable given the pressure being exerted.
Dental Clinic in Dubai – Best Dentist in Dubai
Please accept our warmest welcome to Micris Dental Clinic, Dubai’s most prestigious and largest dental clinic. Our team of internationally competitive dentists employs cutting-edge technology and advanced dental equipment to ensure that you receive the highest level of comfort while achieving the best results for your dental needs. In our clinic, which is conveniently located on Jumeirah Beach Road, our well-trained staff will ensure that each and every one of your visits will be a pleasant one.
Micris Dental Clinic is home to a team of world-class dentists in a variety of specialties who have together served more than 50,000 patients since its inception.
Our team is dedicated to providing the best possible dental care using cutting-edge technology and advanced dental equipment to ensure the highest level of comfort in an environment that fosters the warmth of home, and to achieving the best possible results for all of your dental needs in a comfortable and welcoming environment.
Our well-trained specialists will ensure that each and every visit to our clinic will be a pleasant and memorable occasion.
With a staff of committed professionals, our services at Micris Dental Clinic provide exquisite dental treatment in a setting that is home to dentists that specialize in a wide range of dentistry specialties.
Improve the appearance of your smile by utilizing the most up-to-date dental treatments. Read on to find out more
Realize that you have lost a grin, and that it will last you a lifetime. Read on to find out more
Maintain the alignment of your teeth and achieve an equal bite. Read on to find out more
The highest level of luxury in surgical care Read on to find out more
Improve the appearance of your grin by making it brighter and better. Read on to find out more
Root Canal Treatment
Endodontic treatment in Dubai is a painless procedure that might let you keep your original tooth. Read on to find out more
Dental care for your children’s teeth. Read on to find out more
Your pearly whites have never been whiter or more radiant. Read on to find out more
Advanced teeth cleaning to ensure that your dental health remains at its best. Read on to find out more
Treatment that is precise and painless Read on to find out more
We use cutting-edge technology in conjunction with compassionate care to restore the health of your smile. Read on to find out more
Clear the Path to a Beautiful Smile. Read on to find out more
With a staff of committed professionals, our services at Micris Dental Clinic provide exquisite dental treatment in a setting that is home to dentists that specialize in a wide range of dentistry specialties.
Located in the heart of the city, Micris Dental Clinic offers exquisite dental treatment delivered by a team of committed professional dentists who are experts in a wide range of dental specialties.
Best Hospital in
- Our Outpatient Clinics in Dubai Marina and Jumeirah are delighted to announce our new extended operating hours, which are in accordance with recent changes to the working week in the United Arab Emirates. We hope that this will benefit both our patients and the wider community. All Locations – Dubai Hills, Dubai Marina, and more locations Hours of Operation for the Jumeirah. More information may be found here.
King’s College Hospital London in Dubai Inks Strategic Partnership with bioniq
- It is with great pleasure that we announce the signing of an agreement between King’s College Hospital London in Dubai and bioniq, a leading Research-based health monitoring platform, to provide patients with access to evidence-based, tailored nutritional supplements. Health is wealth, as they say. Self-care and taking actions to avoid disease are essential for living a happier and more satisfying life. More information may be found here.
Is Therapeutic Angiogenesis a Revolutionary Medical Breakthrough to Treat These Diseases?
- MEETING WITH Omar K. Hallak, MD, WHO WILL BE HOSTING A LIVE WEBINAR In Dubai, he is the Head of the Cardiovascular Department at King’s College Hospital London. Zhittya Genesis Medicine, Inc. is a privately held company based in Zhittya, Russia. Heart disease, stroke, peripheral arterial disease, and Parkinson’s disease are all conditions that affect the circulatory system. Is “Therapeutic Angiogenesis” a Ground-Breaking Medical Breakthrough for the Treatment of These Conditions? Live presentation scheduled for Wednesday, March 24, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. in Dubai. … More information may be found here.
It is the mission of Pearl Dental Clinic Dubai to deliver excellent ambience and amazing hospitality to patients, making dental treatment a premium yet affordable experience in Dubai. We are conveniently located in Business Bay, Dubai, adjacent to the Burj Khalifa and the Metro station, making us simply accessible. Our hassle-free vehicle parking service, provided by Pearl Dental, ensures that you are always at peace. In order to give you with thorough evidence-based treatmentplans, outstanding package deals, and economical pricing, ourteamof Dentists is highly trained and skilled in taking the time to get to know you and your dental requirements.
Our staff takes great pleasure in treating our patients as unique people who deserve to be treated as such.
Beyond standard dental procedures, the clinic provides aesthetic alternatives to improve your smile, including Invisalign, Metal Braces, Ceramic Braces (for adults only), Dentures, Dental Implants, Root canal Treatment, Teeth Whitening, and Hollywood Smile (for children only), to mention a few options.
The clinic is located in the heart of Dubai.
We are looking forward to seeing you.
10 Best Orthodontists in Dubai That Offers Free Consultation
Pearl Dental Clinic Dubai is created to give a pleasant environment and great service, therefore making dental care a quality yet affordable experience in the city of Dubai. The Pearl Dental office is conveniently located in Business Bay, Dubai, adjacent to the Burj Khalifa and the Metro station, making it easy to get there. Our hassle-free vehicle parking service ensures that you are always at peace. In order to give you with thorough evidence-based treatmentplans, outstanding package deals, and economical pricing, ourteamof Dentists is highly qualified and experienced in taking the time to get to know you and your dental requirements.
In treating our patients as the unique individuals that they are, our team takes great pleasure in doing so.
Beyond standard dental treatments, the clinic provides aesthetic alternatives to improve your smile, including Invisalign, Metal Braces, Ceramic Braces (for adults only), Dentures, Dental Implants, Root canal Treatment, Teeth Whitening, and Hollywood Smile (for children only), to mention a few.
In collaboration with a team of highly qualified Pediatric Dentists and caring dental assistants, a secure and pleasant environment is established to make each child’s visit entertaining and instructive from start to finish. You will be warmly welcomed by our team.
- AED 19,000 to 25,000 for Invisalign
- AED 13,000 to 18,000 for metal braces
- AED 17,000 to AED 22,000 for ceramic braces
Dr. Punit’s biographical information is as follows:
- BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) from SDM College of Dental Sciences, Dharwad, India
- MDS (Master of Dental Surgery) from SDM College of Dental Sciences, Dharwad, India Areas of expertise include: metal/ceramic/lingual appliances, micro-implant anchoring, transparent aligners like as Invisalign, twin block, and Forsus, as well as orthodontics in general. Review: He is a member of the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, in Orthodontics
- He speaks English and Hindi
- He is a native of India.
Review of the Clinic The clinic was created in 2008, and appointments are available on Saturdays. Children are welcome, and there is 24-hour medical assistance as well as evening emergency visits available. 4.8 out of 5 stars Customer service that is second to none! I definitely recommend visiting Oris Dental for any dental difficulties you may be experiencing, and asking for Dr. Punit. A pleased client 196 Customer Reviews Call +971555211412 or visit the website for more information. Contact Information Address:Umm Suqeim 3, Jumeirah Beach Rd, adjacent to Burj Al Arab, Villa 805 A1 Oris Dental Center, Jumeirah BranchTel:+971555211412Website
Dr. Teertha Karnakar
Consultation with an OrthodontistAED 500 Clinic Dr. Teertha’s Orthodontic Center is located at Dr. Michael’s Orthodontic Center.
- Bachelor’s Degree: in Orthodontics from Rajiv Gandhi University in India in 2005
- Master’s Degree: in Orthodontics from Dr. D.Y. Patil Dental College and Hospital in 2010
- Doctorate: in Orthodontics from Dr. D.Y. Patil Dental College and Hospital in 2011
- Her qualifications include: she is a certified Invisalign platinum provider, and she has spoken at several dental and orthodontic conferences in Dubai and overseas. Her languages include: English and Hindi.
Review of the Clinic
- Established in Dubai in 1997 and in Sweden in 1982, the company was founded in Dubai in 1997 and in Sweden in 1982. 39 years of outstanding dental care
- There is no doubt that they have the most qualified team of dentists, specialists, dental hygienists, and support personnel.
4.7 out of 5 stars Thank you, Dr. Teertha Karnakar, for your assistance! Extremely professional! Thank you very much! Communication with her is a breeze! There are 45 reviews for this product. Information on how to contact them: Villa 1012, Al Wasl Road, Umm Suqeim 1, Postal Address: P.O. Box 213720, Dubai, United Arab Emirates Tel: + 971 4 358 7788 [email protected] [email protected] Website
Dr. Rabih Mahfouz
AED 300 is charged for an orthodontic consultation.
- For Invisalign, prices range from AED 18,000 to AED 25,000
- For Lingual Braces, prices range from AED 35,000 to AED 38,000.
Dr. Rabih’s biographical information is as follows:
- Dr. Rabih’s biographical information is provided below.
Review of the Clinic
- It is the clinic that has received the most awards in Dubai. Set on the 21st story of the Burjuman Business Tower, this restaurant and bar provides a stunning 360-degree view of the city. Fashion boutiques, eateries, and a fitness facility are available in their clinic.
4.9 out of 5 stars The staff is really kind and accommodating, and Dr. Mahfouz is wonderful. After many months of monthly adjustments and check-ups, I am really pleased with the results, and I now have a beautiful grin to show off! 203 Customer Reviews Contact Information: 2109, Burjuman Business Tower, Dubai, United Arab EmiratesWebsite
Dr. Sarah Al Saffar
Free Orthodontic Consultation at Al Dehyafa Dental Clinic About Dr. Sarah: Dr. Sarah is a specialist in orthodontics.
- ClinicAl Dehyafa Dental ClinicDr. Sarah’s Orthodontic Consultation is provided at no cost.
Review of the Clinic
- This company has two branches in Dubai, and it accepts insurance coverage. There are 14 physicians available
- The company was founded in 2003.
Orthodontists who provide excellent service at a reasonable cost There are 17 reviews. Information about how to get in touch Number of rooms: 2nd December Road, HAC/B/314-315-316-217, Jumeirah 1Telephone number: 04 343 43 42 | 04 345 2001Website
Dr. Sumit Bhatia
Orthodontic Consultation is provided at no charge.
- For Invisalign, prices range from AED 12,000 to AED 18,000
- For Metal/Lingual Braces, prices range from AED 12,000 to AED 18,000
Dr. Sumit’s clinic is an Italian dental clinic. About Dr. Sumit:
- Dental Surgery Bachelor’s Degree from Manipal College Of Dental Sciences in India
- Master’s Degree in Orthodontics and dento-facial orthopedics from the European University College in Dubai
- Bachelor’s Degree in Orthodontics from the European University College in Dubai. Specialist areas include: Invisalign gold provider, Incognito lingual provider, fixed metallic and ceramic braces, removable orthodontic products. Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Urdu, Sindhi, Punjabi, Arabic, and a few more.
Review of the Clinic
- They provide low pricing with flexible payment choices, as well as access to a state-of-the-art laboratory on-site for the convenience of their patients.
4.8 out of 5 stars Doctors and staff are extremely professional and pleasant, and they are completely honest about treatment plans and costs, never attempting to upsell needless treatments. I got the finest experience and the best quality for a reasonable price with this company. Extremely highly recommended 132 Reviews Information about how to get in touch Located at Building 33 of Dubai Healthcare City on 26th Street in Dubai. The phone number is +971 04 458 0040, and the website is
Dr. Nabil Mokbel
Orthodontic Consultation is provided at no cost. Italian Dental Clinic Dr. Nabil’s biographical information is as follows:
- In 2001, I received a Bachelor of Science in Orthodontics from Umea University in Sweden. Master’s Degree in Orthodontics from the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, Sweden His residence is also recognized as the Nobel Prize in Medicine’s birthplace, which was awarded to him in 2008. Languages spoken: English and Arabic
Review of the Clinic
- It has been the only dental clinic in Dubai since 1985, with 33 years of expertise
- They provide dental care treatments such as dental implants, cosmetic dentistry, and more
- They are the only clinic in Dubai
4.8 out of 5 stars The Swedish Dental Clinic is without a doubt the greatest dental clinic in Dubai that I have ever seen in my professional life. After visiting a few other dentist offices, I was delighted to discover this hidden treasure. Dr. Nabil is simple to talk to and will inform you of all of your options, as well as the advantages and disadvantages of each.
Numerous friends have been referred to the office, and I have no difficulty in referring them to others1111. Reviews Contact Information Address:Dubai Marina, Seba Street, beside Choithrams Supermarket Phone: +971 4 456 3366 Website: www.dubaimarina.com
Dr. Kleio Palaska
AED 500 is charged for an orthodontic consultation.
- For Invisalign, prices range from AED 15,000 to AED 22,000
- For Metal/Lingual Braces, prices range from AED 14,000 to AED 20,000.
Dr. Kleio’s clinic is called Micris Dental Clinic.
- Graduated from Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece, with a Bachelor of Dentistry degree. Tufts University in Boston awarded him a Master’s degree. Interceptive/early/phase orthodontic therapy, metal and transparent braces, Invisalign, and hybrid orthodontic treatment are some of the areas of specialization. Review: She is an American board certified Orthodontist who practices in the United States. English, French, and Greek are the languages spoken.
Review of the Clinic
- In Dubai, it is the most opulent and prestigious dentistry facility
- The team consists of 13 doctors.
4.8 out of 5 stars First and foremost, the receptionists here are exceedingly kind! Dr. Kleio is my orthodontist, and I’ve begun treatment with her using Invisalign clear aligners. She is a wonderful listener and a wonderful person. I would highly suggest this establishment. The area itself is just stunning. 101 Reviews For further information, please contact us at [email protected] or call +971 4 330 0441. Our address is Villa 108, Jumeirah Beach Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Website
Dr. Sameer Shaikh
Orthodontic Consultation is provided at no charge.
- There is no charge for an orthodontic consultation.
Teethsmiths-Clover Dental Clinic Dr. Sameer’s biographical information:
- Orthodontic Bachelor’s Degree with Distinction from Mangalore University, India Master’s Degree: from Manipal Academy, with honors
- Bachelor’s Degree: from Manipal University. The following is an overview of his career: He was a doyen in the area of orthodontics and was responsible for teaching four generations of Orthodontists Languages spoken: English and Arabic
Review of the Clinic
- With three locations in Dubai: Al Nahda, Burdubai and Tecom, and 25 years of excellence, they provide a unique corporate package discount to all of their customers.
4.0 out of 5 There was nothing like it at Toothsmiths, compared to any other dental office I’d ever been to before. Throughout the building, there is a welcome and cheerful attitude. Cavity fillings are done by Dr. Seema Vohra; braces are done by Dr. Sameer Shaikh, who is also a family friend. Because of the great experience they had there, children look forward to visiting the location. It is without hesitation that I suggest this clinic to parents who are seeking for an orthodontist for their children.
Call +971 4 385 2500 for further information.
- Invisalign: starting at AED 9,990
- Metal/ceramic braces: starting at AED 1,500
Dr. Krish is a dentist at ClinicClove Dental Clinic.
- He specializes in orthodontics and is a qualified Invisalign and incognito lingual braces provider. His languages include English, Hindi, Malayalam and Tamil. He is a specialized orthodontist.
4.9 out of 5 stars From this location, I performed a tooth extraction. Excellent customer service. Doctors are of excellent quality. All of the employees are really courteous and well-trained. I would highly suggest this facility for any and all of your dental needs. 317 Customer Reviews Office 803 Millennium Plaza Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Road (Emirates Towers Metro Station-Exit No.2)Tel: +971 4 3435 424Website
Dr. Sabrina Porto
4.9 stars out of five. Here is where I went to have a tooth pulled. Service that is above and above. They are excellent medical professionals. Each and every one of the staff is extremely kind and well educated. Excellent dental practice for any and all of your teeth needs. Reviews (317 total) Detailed contact information: Office803 Millennium Plaza Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Road, (Emirates Towers Metro Station-Exit No.2)Tel:+971 4 3435 424 Website
- For Invisalign, the price ranges from AED 10,000 to 26,000
- Braces made of metal or ceramic start at AED 12,000
ClinicConfident Dental Clinic Dr. Sabrina’s biographical information:
- She received her Bachelor’s degree in dentistry from the Federal University of Santa Maria in Brazil in 2002
- She then went on to complete a three-year Postgraduate Specialization Program in Orthodontics and Maxillary Functional Orthopedics at the So Paulo Society of Orthodontics in Brazil, which she completed in 2007. Languages spoken: English and Portuguese
5 out of 5 stars It is the most up-to-date and technologically sophisticated dentistry facility in Dubai! They are well-versed in their field, kind, and inviting. It was convenient to get all of my dental needs met in one location.
87 Customer Reviews Contact Information Address:Palm Jumeirah, Golden Mile Galleria, Bldg. 8, Office 11 (Mezzanine Floor – Above Starbucks)Tel: +971 (0) 42 40 40 [email protected] Email: [email protected] Orthodontic Consultation at No Charge on the Internet
- 5.0 out of 5 based on 1 ratings It is the most up-to-date and technologically sophisticated dental facility in the city of Dubai. They are well-versed in their field, courteous, and accommodating. That all of the dental treatments are available in one location was really convenient for me. Ratings: 87 Phone: +971 (0) 42 40 40 21Email: [email protected] Location: Palm Jumeirah, Golden Mile Galleria, Bldg. 8, Office 11 (Mezzanine Floor – Above Starbucks)Tel: +971 (0) 42 40 40 21 Visit our website for a free orthodontic consultation.
Clinic Dr. Rami is a dentist at the Dome Med Dental Clinic.
- Years of Experience: 20
- Diploma: in dentistry from the University of Montpellier in 1993
- In addition, he served as a lecturer in the orthodontics department at Pitie Salpetriere Hospital in France
- Review Languages spoken: English and Arabic
Review of the Clinic
- They have more than 25 years of experience
- Their team consists of physicians from Russia, France, Ukraine, Syria, India, and Pakistan
- They provide free Wi-Fi, free drinks from the vending machines, and charging stations
- And they have more than 25 years of expertise.
4.9 out of 5 stars Amazing clinic with a welcoming atmosphere and doctors who are extremely knowledgeable and competent. Dr. Rami Nahalis is a wonderful doctor who is attentive, friendly, and helpful. My gratitude to him for assisting me in achieving my ideal smile cannot be expressed enough. It was a fantastic experience! This clinic is highly recommended by me. 223 Customer Reviews The Dome Tower, 12th Floor, Office 1201 is located in the Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Cluster N, DMCC Metro Station, and The Dome Tower, Cluster N.
- Degree in Orthodontics from the University of Pittsburgh in the United States of America In summary, he is an American board-certified orthodontist who has also been accredited as a consultant orthodontist by the Dubai Health Authority (DHA) and the Health Authority Abu Dhabi (HAAD). Languages spoken: English and Arabic
5 out of 5 stars I strongly advise you to pay a visit to this facility! Dr. Leila and Dr. Hakim are both highly skilled and educated in their fields. They are also really kind, as is the rest of the staff, and they are excellent at putting patients at ease and addressing any concerns they may have. Please consider paying us a visit — you will not be disappointed. 131 Customer Reviews Contact Information: Villa 410 Al Wasl Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates Information may be obtained by calling +971 4 349 5432 or by emailing [email protected]
Invisalign® is a breakthrough method developed by Align Technology USA, a well-known corporation. This procedure straightens your teeth without the use of wires and brackets, and instead makes use of a series of personalized and removable equipment known as aligners. This means that it is nearly unnoticeable, which means that it is quite difficult for anybody to see that you are straightening your teeth.
Because Damon Braces employs “elastic bands,” the bands may become discoloured or strained over time, necessitating the need for your orthodontist to replace them. You could find that your braces are retaining food, making it difficult to keep your braces clean all of the time. SmartClipTM braces, on the other hand, are available. What makes it unique is that it does not require the use of ligatures to hold the archwire in place. Instead of using standard elastic bands to hold the archwire in place, SmartClipTM braces employ tiny metal clips to do so.
Invisible Lingual Braces
NOA Dental is a multi-specialty dental wellness clinic in Dubai that has been in operation since 2005 and specializes in preventive, orthodontic, and aesthetic dentistry. In order to deliver highly customized treatment in a comfortable and welcoming setting, we have established our mission and philosophy.
Because of the positive feedback and referrals we have received from our loyal patients, we are widely considered as one of the top dental clinics in Dubai, providing dental treatments with a personal touch. Our dentists in Dubai provide a wide range of services, including the following:
- The use of Invisalign®, orthodontic braces such as Damon InsigniaTM and Damon Clear braces, and IncognitoTM Lingual braces
- Lumineers® and Zirconia Crowns
- Root Canal Treatment
- Wisdom teeth removal
- Dental Implants
- Children’s dentistry
- Oral Hygiene Services
Our highly skilled team of dentists in Dubai looks forward to welcome you into our patient family and providing you with world-class dental treatment in the future. Visit us at NOA Oral Clinic Dubai and discover a new way of thinking about dental wellness – it’s your time to smile!
Our Dental Services
If you are self-conscious about your smile or have dental difficulties as a result of misalignment of your teeth, undergoing orthodontic treatment will significantly enhance the way you appear and feel both physically and psychologically.
It is possible to straighten your teeth without the use of brackets and wires with Invisible Aligners, which are a set of custom-made aligners created using 3D Computer Imaging technology.
Teeth whitening in Dubai is the most often requested cosmetic dentistry operation, and it has provided us with the capacity to erase years of internal discoloration and restore teeth to their original color after years of exposure to the sun.
Porcelain Veneers are thin ceramic laminates that are meant to cover the front surface of the teeth in the’smile zone.’ They are a conservative method of modifying the color and form of a tooth.
A crown is a porcelain ‘cap’ that covers the whole surface of a tooth and is made of porcelain. The difference between a crown and a veneer is the quantity of natural tooth structure that must be removed in order to get the desired result.
A dental implant is a tiny biocompatible titanium post that is used to replace the root section of a lost tooth. Dental implants are regarded to be an alternative to traditional bridges and dentures because of its little visual impact.
At our dental clinic in Dubai, we provide both root canal and re-root canal treatment services to our patients.
When it comes to impacted wisdom teeth, there are several different degrees of difficulty: some are slightly impacted, with only the crown visible, while others never break through the gums and become entirely affected. More.
Our Dentists in Dubai
With over 21 years of clinical expertise in restorative dentistry, Dr. Anupama Jaswal is the family dentist at our practice in Dubai (composite bonding and zirconia crowns). Because of her genuine and sympathetic approach to patient care, she has amassed a large and devoted patient following.
Dr. Naeem Moideen
Specialist Orthodontist Dr. Naeem Moideen is a clinical orthodontist in Dubai who integrates face shape with tooth alignment in his clinical orthodontic practice. He is a major believer in the concept of ‘face-driven’ orthodontics, and his expertise includes Damon clear braces, 3D lingual braces, and Invisalign clear aligners to name a few. Dr. Naeem holds a dental license from the Australian Dental Council and is an active member of the American Association of Orthodontists and the British Orthodontic Society, as well as the American Association of Orthodontists.
Dr. Mona Yadav
We are proud to have Dr. Mona Yadav as our Specialist Endodontist. She received her Masters in Endodontics from Army College of Dental Sciences in India, where she was also recognized as the top Post-Graduate Resident in the Endodontics program. Dr. Mona graduated with honors from Government Dental College in Bangalore with a Bachelor of Dental Surgery degree (Gold Medalist).
Dr. Mona delivers the complete range of root canal treatments, and her attitude is to execute root canal treatments in a pleasant manner while preserving the most amount of tooth structure possible.
Dr. Roy Thomas
In addition to having over 25 years of clinical expertise, Dr. Roy Thomas is our Specialist Oral and Maxillofacial surgeon. Dr. Roy graduated with honors from his speciality training program, and he went on to get his Mastership Certificate in Oral Laser Application from Vienna’s University of Medicine and Dentistry. Among Dr. Roy’s specialties are difficult extractions, surgical exposure of un-erupted teeth, and removal of impacted wisdom teeth.
Dr. Noor Ayesha
In her clinical practice, Dr. Noor Ayesha has over 14 years of expertise in general dentistry, and she provides normal dental treatment such as dental cleaning and polishing as well as tooth-colored composite restorations, porcelain crowns and bridges, and porcelain crowns and bridges. Dr. Noor has extensive experience in dealing with individuals who are fearful of the dentist.
Dr. Maisour Rachi
With over 23 years of clinical expertise in both root canal therapy and root canal re-treatment, Dr. Maisour Rachi is our Specialist Endodontist in Dubai. He also possesses a Doctorate in Endodontics and has served as the Director in charge of root canal courses held throughout Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates. Prof Dr. Maisour is also a member of the American Association of Endodontists.
Dr. Suhail Syed
Suhail Syed, our Specialist Implantologist in Dubai, has more than 11 years of clinical experience in the field of implantology. Under the auspices of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, the world’s biggest dental implant organization, Dr. Suhail has earned a double fellowship in Oral Implantology, as well as a Surgical Mastership in Oral Implantology. He has a great deal of expertise in the use of dental implants to replace lost teeth, both individually and in groups of several teeth.
Suhail’s specialties, as well as whole mouth restorations employing implant-supported dentures and All-on-4® implants.
Invisalign at the Dental Clinic
Invisalign®, often known as invisible braces, is a set of custom-made removable aligners created using 3D Computer Imaging technology that are meant to straighten your teeth without the need of orthodontic brackets and wires. Invisalign® is a trademark of Align Technology, Inc. Each aligner is worn for a specified amount of time (2 to 3 weeks) before being replaced with the next one, and it is designed to shift your teeth gently and gradually in little increments to the ultimate position that you wish.
Accreditations of our Dental Clinic in Dubai
Our dentists strive to provide everyone in Dubai and the surrounding area with healthy and confident smiles.
ABOUT Swedish Dental Clinic In Dubai Marina
Since 1985, the Swedish Dental Facility in Dubai Marina has been the sole dental clinic in the city. It opened on Al Maktoum Road in Deira, the center of ancient Dubai, and was the first of its kind in the city. It was one of the earliest and greatest dental clinics in Dubai to deliver high-quality, western-style dentistry. It is still one of the best today. We relocated to Al Seba Street in the Dubai Marina in the beginning of 2016, and we are pleased with our new location. We are still in the heart of Dubai, 33 years after we first arrived!
We currently provide a comprehensive range of dental care services, including dental implants, cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics, and other procedures, among others. Make an appointment with us and we’ll meet up in person to go through the details with you.
Our SwedishGerman Dentists in Dubai
We are devoted to making your experience even better.
Our Dentists Offer All Dental Treatments
Remove tartar and stains from your teeth, and regain your fresh breath. In just one hour, you may transform your yellow teeth into white ones and grin more. Replace lost teeth in the safest and most effective manner. All-in-one smile makeover with removable aligners that correct your teeth without anybody knowing about it. Smiling with complete self-assurance Changing the form, size, or color of your teeth is a permanent procedure. Save your severely damaged and contaminated teeth so that you may chew comfortably again.
Our Dentists Offer All Dental Treatments
Remove tartar and stains from your teeth, and regain your fresh breath. In just one hour, you may transform your yellow teeth into white ones and grin more. Removeable aligners that allow you to straighten your teeth without anybody noticing Replace lost teeth in the safest and most effective manner. All-in-one makeover for your grin. Smiling with complete self-assurance Changing the form, size, or color of your teeth is a permanent procedure. Removal of wisdom teeth that are decaying, impacted, or diseased Save your severely damaged and contaminated teeth so that you may chew comfortably again.
About Swedish Dental Clinic
It is still owned and operated on a daily basis by the Mockbil family (Dr. Ines Mockbil and Dr. Nabil Mockbil), who have maintained the same commitment to core standards of service and clinical excellence that have made the practice so successful over the years. We prefer to think of ourselves as a loving family rather than a health-industry behemoth, with our dedicated staff of some of the greatest dentists in Dubai offering a warm, familiar face to your dental appointment on each and every occasion.
- We always strive to develop in order to achieve our objective of being the greatest dental clinic in the world.
- With state-of-the-art technology, we are able to provide the finest possible care to our patients.
- When selecting a dental clinic, it is critical to know that all of your dental data are preserved securely and are easily retrievable after each appointment.
- But, probably most crucially, you will be seeing the same dentist on a regular basis, saving you time and money.
- Our dentists think that the connection between a dentist and a patient is unique because it necessitates trust and confidence; for example, you don’t want just anybody tampering with your teeth, do you?
We are still in the heart of Dubai, 33 years after we first arrived! 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Sunday through Thursday Monday through Friday: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM; Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Saturday is a closed day.
Professional Emergency Dentists in Dubai
We take great pride in our professionalism, and we will never try to upsell you on something you do not need or want. Instead, we will work hard to serve your best interests and provide you with as much information as possible to enable you to make the best decision possible regarding your teeth and oral hygiene. The easiest way to describe our concept is to say that we strive to treat each and every patient as if they were a beloved part of our own family! You should visit our emergency dental clinic in Dubai Marina if you believe you want immediate treatment, if you are unable to tolerate your tooth pain, and if you want a dentist in whom you can put your faith.
The dental center you can trust
Our dentists strive to provide everyone in Dubai and the surrounding area with healthy and confident smiles. 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Sunday through Thursday Monday through Friday: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM; Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Saturday is a closed day.
WHAT PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY ABOUT US?
We keep coming back because of the high quality and amazing service. Nadine T. is a writer and editor based in New York City.
When I went to the Swedish Dental Clinic, it was a great delight; the staff was quite professional, and I felt completely at ease during the procedure. “My dentist performed an excellent job, and even better, she had a wonderful smile to go with it.” Bengt is a Swedish linguist and author who lives in Stockholm (from Sweden)
It was a great joy to visit Swedish Dental Clinic, and I felt completely at ease with the treatment. The staff was extremely competent, and I felt completely at ease with the treatment. A terrific work was done by my dentist, and to top it off, she had a gorgeous smile.” Bengt is a Swedish linguist and author who lives in Sweden (from Sweden)
Most Pleasant Experience.
“My visit to the dentist was by far the most pleasant experience I’ve ever had at any dental office. A sleep would have been a good idea. Thank you very much, and I will be returning.” Sally S. is a fictional character created by author Sally S.
“Dr. Nabil has been my dentist of choice for more than seven years, and I have nothing but positive things to say about him. Not only is he professional, but he will also be one of the few people in Dubai who will give honest advise that is not motivated solely by money.” Cesar P. is an acronym that stands for Cesar P.
“As a result of Dr. Nabil’s exceptional service and friendliness, I’ve been following him from numerous locations. I’ve never had a problem with any of the treatment he’s done on my teeth, and I’ll continue to see him for my check-ups in the future.” Dora Z. is a fictional character created by author Dora Z.
Very professional and efficient
“Dr. Ines is without a doubt the greatest dentist you will ever meet. I have a fear of needles, and she made me feel quite comfortable with the procedure. And there is absolutely no discomfort. Her chamber does not have the atmosphere of a dentist’s office.
It’s quite bright and has a pleasant scent, as well. While getting your teeth examined, you can also take in the beautiful Marina sunset. My crown was completed in a short amount of time by a highly skilled technician. The consultation and therapy were really in-depth.” Zsofia
Dubai Dental Hospital
The Dubai Dental Hospital, which is located in Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC), offers a full variety of specialist dental care services under one roof in a brand new, state-of-the-art facility. Our top objective is to give the greatest level of evidence-based dental treatment to our patients. Services in the field of dentistry
For every dental healthcare need
From pediatric dentistry to cosmetic dentistry, we provide a one-stop shop for all of your dental needs and concerns. More information may be found here. MAKE A REQUEST FOR AN APPOINTMENT
We are happy to assist you
We at the Dubai Dental Hospital make every effort to guarantee that you have a great experience while receiving a high level of care. Continue reading about insurance
More than 25 health insurance plans accepted
Please confirm that your insurance carrier is listed with us; if it isn’t, please let us know so that we can provide you with assistance. More information about Dubai Dental Hospital may be found here.
Offering a wide range of specialized services including general dentistry, pediatric dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics, and periodontal treatment
As a secondary referral facility for difficult dental cases and oral mucosal disease, the Dubai Dental Hospital aspires to deliver high-quality dental care to the local community. Continue readingWHY DUBAI DENTAL HOSPITAL?
Integrated dental treatments – under one roof
A total of eight specialized dentistry departments, a dental laboratory, and an in-house imaging department are available at the Dubai Dental Hospital, which provides comprehensive dental care under one roof. More information may be found here. YOUR VERY FIRST VISIT
Basic information and what you need to know about our service
We recognize that your first visit is the most crucial, and we guarantee you that we will make every effort to provide you and all of our patients with a happy and comfortable experience, as well as to support you through every stage of the treatment. More information may be found here.
#1 Dental Clinic in Dubai – Best Dentist in Dubai – Dr. Michael’s
As a premier dental clinic in Dubai, Dr. Michael’s Dental Clinic is known for providing patients with a comfortable environment as well as exceptional dental care. It was created in 1997 and has four branches in Umm Suqeim and Jumeirah, all of which are conveniently positioned. We provide the best level of dental care in Dubai, ensuring that your oral healthcare experience is a pleasant one for you and your family. Our mission is to offer professional dental health care in a caring environment, with a particular emphasis on the needs and well-being of our patients.
They are utilizing their years of knowledge as well as cutting-edge technologies to deliver excellent and effective outcomes.
General dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, pediatric dentistry, veneers, orthodontics, dental implants, and oral surgery are some of the specialties available.
Advanced Dental Technology
In order to give our patients with the best possible dental care, it is our responsibility to stay on top of the latest dental technology. Delivering the finest quality dental treatment that is tailored to their requirements, supports their lifestyles, helps them achieve their goals, and takes into consideration their preferences. As a result, modern technology allows for the more efficient execution of several dental treatments, including the reduction of treatment time and the delivery of more precise results.
Through the use of cutting-edge dental instruments, we have completely altered the way we practice dentistry, providing you with a dental experience unlike any other.
In-house Dental Laboratory
Our state-of-the-art dental laboratory is equipped with the most cutting-edge dental equipment accessible. Our ability to provide our patients with a complete range of high-quality dental treatments is another benefit of working with us. At the same time, we are able to closely watch the progress of the case as it proceeds through the laboratory procedure, which is not possible at other clinics. Processes, materials, and quality are all completely under our control at all times. In order for our patients to be completely satisfied with their treatment, we consistently strive to surpass their expectations.
Multi-Lingual Friendly Staff
We are creating a pleasant atmosphere in which you will feel comfortable, comforted, and free of any dental fears you may be experiencing at the time. Our well-trained workers are fluent in a number of languages, so you’ll feel comfortable communicating with us. You can count on them to provide you with great, honest, and specialized dental treatment in order to improve and offer you a healthy, long-lasting smile. I would like to express my gratitude to the doctor and his colleagues for their professional and efficient management of my dental requirements.
- Definitely the greatest dental clinic in Dubai, if not the top dental clinic in the entire United Arab Emirates, as far as I’m concerned.
- Google’s Opinion Customer service is one of the most important reasons to visit a dental clinic in my opinion, and I just Googled “nearest dental clinic” and received exactly what I deserved!
- Michael’s Dental Clinic is known for its courteous personnel and welcoming environment!
- Google’s Opinion I was looking for a dental clinic near me when I came across Dr.
- From the time you walk into the building, you can tell that you are in good hands.
- The entire procedure was very painless, and the results were spectacular.
- Great service and pleasant employees, as well as a convenient location that is easy to locate and enough of parking space, make this a great choice.
They will undoubtedly deliver the greatest dental treatment available in the UAE in order to preserve optimum oral health for their patients.
I would strongly suggest Dr.
In addition, the personnel is quite nice and professional.
I had a little sensitivity at first, which is typical, but the outcome was incredible!
Michael’s Dental Clinic is highly recommended by me.
Google’s Opinion We met with Dr.
Her services come highly recommended by us.
Michael’s Dental Clinic is the greatest dental clinic in Dubai that I have ever seen, and I’ve gone to a handful that were just well below standards; Dr.
When I required emergency dental care for my ailment, I searched for “dentist near me” on Google and discovered this clinic.
Everyone at the facility was quite professional, which made for a pleasant experience.
Soulaf provided me with dental care, and I would suggest him to anybody in need of dental work.
Google’s Opinion It is a fantastic clinic in Dubai with really nice and helpful receptionists as well as excellent dentists.
One would expect their costs to be exorbitant, but they are not; the prices are affordable when compared to the exceptional services that are provided to customers.
Google’s Opinion Dr.
Sarah, a Dubai-based ExpatWoman Google ReviewI will not accept for anything less than excellence, and I will return to Dr.
Yul, a Dubai-based ExpatWoman Google’s Opinion When it comes to dentistry, Dr.
His staff is the definition of professionalism, and they make, believe it or not, coming to the dentist a total pleasure.
I’m overjoyed to have enjoyment at the dentist, who is generally a source of anxiety!
For the time being, blessings! Gloria Belendez-Ramrez is a resident of Dubai. Google ReviewIt was my first dental visit in Dubai, and it was the finest dental treatment and attention I’d ever gotten in my life. I highly recommend it.
Best Hospital in Dubai
Schedule an Appointment Find a DoctorOur Medical Specializations Second Opinion Obtainable Online Founded on the mission of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum for a healthy nation, Valiant ClinicHospital aspires to be the trusted leader in providing internationally renowned, patient-centered care in the United Arab Emirates. Over a wide range of medical disciplines, our healthcare specialists practice evidence-based medicine, concentrating on practical and accurate diagnosis as well as holistic treatment and rehabilitation.
- Spinal fusion using a robotic system Knee and Shoulder Surgery in a Daycare Bariatric Surgery for the Treatment of Obesity Diabetes is a disease that eats away at your health.
- Diabetes raises your chances of developing a variety of major health conditions.
- In August 2021, we will open the doors to our brand new VIP inpatient facility.
- Residents of the United Arab Emirates between the ages of 16 and.
- Valiant Clinic and Hospital, in conjunction with Moorfields Eye Hospital Dubai, provides world-class eye care services to the local community.
- Introducing the first ever unique Health Packages.
- Smki Ib (smki ib) Continue Reading I am overjoyed to be paying a visit to DR Yasmeen Ajaz (Endocrinologist).
- My wife and I were given a thorough explanation by the doctor about the tests he had done and why he had requested them.
- The location is close to the metro station.
- MaryamA Continue reading.
- Those who carry a Neuron card (including Cigna and Zurich), Nextcare card (including SaadaAllianz), or a Dubai Government, Dubai Police, or DEWA card are eligible.
As a result of its more than 25 years of experience in the dental industry, Versailles Dental Clinic, which has been based in Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) since 2007, provides patients from all over the world with the safest and highest quality dental treatments available today, bringing together unrivalled core dental care and orthodontic services in one convenient location.
Dubai is the most popular tourist and expat destination in the world, with 16 million visits annually. Cosmetic dentistry and dental treatments for the entire family are available at the VERSAILLES DENTAL CLINIC, which is one of the top dental clinics in Dubai.
Dental Treatments In Single Visit
As a result of its more than 25 years of experience in the dental industry, Versailles Dental Clinic, which has been based in Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) since 2007, provides patients from all over the world with the safest and highest quality dental treatments available today, bringing together unrivalled core dental care and orthodontic services. Dubai is the most popular tourist and expat destination in the world, attracting 16 million visits annually. Cosmetic dentistry and dental treatments for the whole family are available at the VERSAILLES DENTAL CLINIC, which is one of the top dental clinics in Dubai.
Medical AuthoritiesOfficial Accreditations
As a result of its more than 25 years of experience in the dental industry, Versailles Dental Clinic, which has been based in Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) since 2007, provides patients from all over the world with the safest and highest quality dental treatments available today, bringing together unrivalled core dental care and orthodontic services in a single location. With 16 million visits annually, Dubai is the most popular tourist and expat destination in the world. Cosmetic dentistry and dental treatments for the entire family are available at the VERSAILLES DENTAL CLINIC, one of the leading dental clinics in Dubai.
Since 1989, VERSAILLES Dentistry CLINIC has been recognized as an innovative leader in the dental business, generating the insight and expertise necessary to produce next-generation dental solutions for patients that enhance dental care outcomes. We are always at the forefront of technical advancement, and we strive to develop continually by setting new standards in dental care. Dental treatments such as 3D digital printing for ceramic crowns, laser treatment and Ozone therapy, implant surgery, and holistic dentistry are some of the highlights of what we have to offer to our most demanding clientele.
Certified Dental Experts
It takes a willingness to learn new things and the capacity to contribute to the well-being and oral health of patients in order to continuously grow and be at the top of one’s game as a Dental expert practitioner. Patients benefit from our expertise and services, but they also benefit from our beliefs and moral standards, which we instill in them via experience and the motivation to reach their dental treatment objectives. In order to provide actual happiness to our patients, we maintain a constant focus on improving and innovating through training and technology.
Our Story From Versailles To Dubai
Doctor Dominique Caron and his wife, Dr. Veronique Caron, opened the first Versailles Dental Clinic in Versailles, France, in 1987. Versailles Dental Clinic – Dubai was established in 2007 as a result of years of expertise and extensive patient research in the gulf area by the founders. In a short period of time, the clinic gained a high level of reputation for providing outstanding dental consultation and a comprehensive variety of treatments. Currently, Dr. Dominique is regarded as one of the most well-known and dependable dentists in Dubai.
Plan your travel to Versailles Dental Clinic in Dubai
In the United Arab Emirates, the finest place to go for dental treatments is Dubai.
One of the most common worries that patients have is whether or not they will need to have teeth removed in order to create room for that packed smile. We really understand how much you like your pearly whites! It’s possible that you’ve been to an orthodontist in the past and been informed that teeth would need to be extracted, or that you’re just thinking, “How can they ever correct all those crammed teeth?” Don’t be concerned! Also available are non-extraction braces therapy protocols for patients with orthodontic issues.
We are able to rectify the difficulties associated with an overcrowded smile by utilizing the most technologically sophisticated orthodontic equipment available.
Not surprisingly, non-extraction orthodontics is becoming increasingly popular among patients who want to acquire a straighter smile without having to have any of their natural permanent teeth removed.