- Passengers who have been in or transited through Angola, Guinea or Rwanda in the past 14 days are not permitted to enter Dubai. The following passengers are exempt from the suspension and can travel to Dubai: Employees of Official Missions between the UAE and the aforesaid countries
Can we transfer money to Dubai?
In order to do a wire transfer from India to Dubai, you may also be forced to obey some money market and overseas trade guidelines that can add to your worries and put you in great depressions. Pick the recipient and make sure to provide precise details about the receiver along with the country and the right location.
Can I do international bank transfer?
The most common way of wire transfer is through the SWIFT or Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication network. The SWIFT network is a messaging protocol. It has over 11,000 banks in 200-plus countries in its network. This network is used to send information from one bank to another.
What is required for international bank transfer?
You must instruct your local bank by providing a request form for initiating an overseas wire transfer. Fill in the details like beneficiary bank name, address and account number, IFSC Code, beneficiary email ID and contact number as well as the purpose of payment in the form for the wire transfer.
Can I transfer money from India to Dubai?
Wire Transfer is the most popular way of money transfer from India to Dubai. The IndusInd Bank offers wire transfer services where they transfer money electronically through a network called the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication or SWIFT.
What is the best way to send money to Dubai?
The best ways to send money to Dubai
- Direct Debit. Direct Debit is a convenient option that lets us take money from your account once you have authorised the payment on our site.
- Bank Transfer.
- Debit Card.
- Credit Card.
How can I transfer money to UAE?
How to transfer money to United Arab Emirates online?
- Register for free. Sign up online or in our app for free.
- Choose an amount to send. Tell us how much you want to send.
- Add recipient’s bank details. Fill in the details of your recipient’s bank account.
- Verify your identity.
- Pay for your transfer.
- That’s it.
What is the best company to transfer money internationally?
Best Ways to Send Money Internationally
- Western Union.
How much can you transfer internationally?
Financial institutions and money transfer providers are obligated to report international transfers that exceed $10,000. You can learn more about the Bank Secrecy Act from the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency. Generally, they won’t report transactions valued below that threshold.
Which bank is best for international wire transfers?
Looking for the best U.S. bank for an international wire transfer?
- Citibank. They have the lowest fee for sending money internationally through their website at $17.5 per transfer*.
- Chase at $40 per transfer*
- Bank of America at $45 per transfer*
- Wells Fargo at $45 per transfer*
How do I do an international money transfer?
How to send money to a bank account
- Log in to your profile.
- Check bank account transfer service availability by destination country.
- Select our direct to bank service.
- Enter your receiver’s bank account information.
- Pay with your Bank’s internet or mobile banking.
Do you need IBAN for international transfer?
IBAN stands for International Bank Account Number, which you can use when making or receiving international payments. If you want to make a SEPA Credit Transfer, you’ll need an IBAN. Some countries also require you to provide an IBAN with your payment instruction.
How can I send money from India to UAE?
Easy Money Transfer from India to UAE!
- Book Online. Compare bids from your nearest exchange houses & banks and book online.
- Verify KYC. Get the required KYC documents verified at home or at the nearest branch.
- Transfer Funds. Transfer the funds to the exchange house/bank’s account as NEFT/RTGS.
- Get Credit!
How can I transfer money from India to UAE instantly?
Foreign Currency Demand Draft (FCDD) is yet another convenient way to send money from India to UAE and other international locations. In this process, you will be able to send a particular amount in foreign currency and the recipient can withdraw the same amount in their local currency. This method is faster.
Can I use my Indian debit card in Dubai?
It’s pretty uncommon to pay for goods and services in Dubai with any currency other than the Dirham. However, International credit and debit cards, such as Visa and Mastercard, are widely accepted at retailers. ATMs are situated nearly everywhere, and foreign debit cards can usually be used in order to take out cash.
Guide to international money transfers in the UAE
There are a variety of options for making foreign money transfers in the United Arab Emirates, ranging from internet banking to cash remittances. Everything you need to know is right here. Because of the significant proportion of expat inhabitants in the UAE, external remittances from the country have far-reaching consequences. According to the UAE Central Bank, families from as far away as India, the Philippines, the United Kingdom, and the United States are benefiting from this. As a result, the international money transfer sector in the United Arab Emirates is particularly highly established.
This comprehensive guide will teach you all you need to know about transferring money internationally in the United Arab Emirates.
- International money transfers in the United Arab Emirates
- International money transfer services online in the United Arab Emirates
- International money transfers in the United Arab Emirates through banks
- Wire transfers in the United Arab Emirates
- Foreign exchange brokers in the United Arab Emirates
- Taking into account the following factors while determining how to send or receive international money transfers
- Resources that are beneficial
International money transfers in the United Arab Emirates; online international money transfer services in the United Arab Emirates; international money transfers in the United Arab Emirates via banks; International money transfers in the United Arab Emirates In the United Arab Emirates, wire transfers are permitted. Forex brokers in the United Arab Emirates; Considering the following factors while determining how to send or receive international money transfers; Resources that are beneficial;.
International money transfers in the UAE
According to the World Bank’s Global Knowledge Partnership on Migration and Development, expatriates account for nearly 90 percent of the country’s population, so it comes as no surprise that the Middle Eastern country is the second-largest contributor of remittances to other countries after the United States. According to figures from the Central Bank, outward personal remittances were AED169.2 billion (about $46.06 billion) in 2018, representing a 3 percent rise over the previous year. With Indian expatriates sending 34.2 percent of all remittances to the UAE in the final quarter of 2018, the UAE is the most important remittance corridor to India.
When sending money from the UAE, there are more than a half-dozen options available, including international money transfers from your bank account to the receiving party’s account, online payments through third-party services, and cash services that can be completed over the counter at local exchange houses.
Despite the fact that the United Arab Emirates offers a broad variety of legal means to transfer money, there are a number of informal services available, such as the classic hawala and hundi contracts.
In order to avoid fraud, it’s important to remember to check the licensing of a money transfer system and to request an official receipt when sending funds overseas.
For the long-term, depending on where you want to send your money, you should examine exchange rates, transfer costs, and processing timeframes in order to make an informed decision.
Online international money transfer services in the UAE
In the United Arab Emirates, a variety of internet providers currently provide international money transfers. The introduction of Wiseinto Abu Dhabi in 2019 significantly increased the market’s size. International payment systems such as PayPal, CurrencyFair, and Moneycorp, which allow clients to receive dirhams in their foreign bank accounts, are among the other worldwide players that accept international payments in the UAE. Meanwhile, the number of local firms, such as Now Money and Denarii Cash, has increased throughout the nation.
With major firms such as Azimo indicating an interest in the sector, the competition is expected to get even more intense in the near future.
The majority of the time, these firms transfer money at the interbank rate while charging a charge up ahead.
To learn more about international money transfer possibilities, please see the following links:
- CurrencyFair facilitates money transfers to over 150 countries and provides conversion rates that are up to eight times lower than those offered by banks, allowing you to avoid paying exorbitant bank charges. In over 120 currencies, Moneycorp provides foreign exchange and global payment services to both individual and business customers worldwide. Wise is an international money transfer service provider with a presence in 59 countries that makes transfers between cross-border bank accounts up to eight times more affordable than transfers between regular banks.
With CurrencyFair, you can send money to over 150 countries at exchange rates that are up to eight times lower than those offered by banks, allowing you to avoid paying exorbitant banking costs. In over 120 currencies, Moneycorp provides foreign exchange and global payment services to both individuals and businesses. In 59 countries, Wise is an international money transfer service provider, offering transfers between cross-border bank accounts that are up to eight times more affordable than regular banks.
Money transfers via banks
In the United Arab Emirates, foreign money transfers are available from any licensed bank. Because of its simplicity and convenience, bank transfers continue to be one of the most popular methods for expats to send money back home. Furthermore, account users who use internet or mobile banking can complete a transaction from their account within minutes after logging on to their accounts. International money transfers, on the other hand, are significantly more expensive in the UAE when they are sent through a typical bank account.
Additionally, banks may impose an extra service fee for remittances on a regular basis.
Customers, on the other hand, will very infrequently discover that bank rates are in their advantage.
The service fees charged by banks for international money transfers in the United Arab Emirates can range from zero to one hundred dirhams (AED100), excluding VAT. The transfer of money across countries might take up to five business days to complete.
International money transfers with traditional bank services
Some expats prefer to do financial activities in person rather than online. If this describes you, simply visit your local branch, where a teller will provide you with a form to complete. You have the option of either handing over cash or having the money deducted immediately from your bank account. You should be aware that overseas payments in the UAE conducted through online or phone banking may incur greater service costs than payments made through a personal visit to a bank in person.
International money transfers through mobile or internet banking
Banking transactions conducted in person are preferred by some foreigners. For those who fall into this category, simply go to your local bank and complete out the necessary paperwork. Cash or a direct debit from your bank account are also acceptable methods of transferring funds. You should be aware that overseas payments in the UAE conducted through online or phone banking may incur greater service fees than payments made through human visits to a bank.
- The complete name of the recipient (as it appears on the account)
- The name, location, and branch of their financial institution
- The account number of their financial institution
- SWIFT or IBAN codes that are applicable (depending on the jurisdiction)
If this is your first time transferring money internationally in the UAE, a bank representative may contact you to confirm the transaction information. Indeed, such measures are swiftly becoming the standard practice among the country’s largest financial institutions.
How to receive international payments in the UAE to your bank account
In order to receive an international money transfer in the United Arab Emirates, you must only supply the sender with your full name, bank account information, and the account number in question. UAE bank account numbers are standardized in accordance with the International Bank Account Number (IBAN) format and consist of 23 characters, starting with the letters AE.
When it comes to international money transfers in the United Arab Emirates, around 75% of expats prefer wire transfer services. Their money is sent outside through one of the 125 money exchangers or cash houses in the country, which in turn rely on the SWIFTbanking network, or through international wire transfer firms such as Western Union or MoneyGram. In the fourth quarter of 2018, around AED30.4 billion in remittances was wired through exchange houses, compared to AED9.5 billion transmitted through banks.
Seek out firms such as Al Fardan Exchange, Al Ansari Exchange, Al Rostamani Exchange, LuLu Exchange, UAE Exchange, GCC Exchange, and Wall Street Exchange, among others.
Making international payments in the United Arab Emirates through an exchange house is a secure and straightforward process.
How to make a wire transfer in the UAE
Simple as walking up to the business, filling out the necessary paperwork, and handing over the money. To enter the country, you’ll be required to present a government-issued picture identification card, normally your Emirates ID– or, if you do not have one, your passport. You will also be required to supply the full name and address of the receiver. A receipt with a Money Transfer Control Number will be sent to you, and the receiver will be required to fill out a separate form when they pick up the monies.
In most cases, you may trace your transfer online.
Using a debit or credit card, on the other hand, might shorten the amount of time it takes to send money through some services, such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
At the end of the day, it’s important to remember that specialised providers like as Remit2India handle payments far faster than regular players.
Foreign exchange brokers in the UAE
In the United Arab Emirates, a number of foreign exchange brokers are in operation, and expats may rely on them for better currency rates. When conducting international money transfers in the United Arab Emirates, there are a lot of considerations to consider when evaluating a currency broker. Regulation approvals (from the UAE Central Bank, Dubai International Financial Centre, or Abu Dhabi Global Market, as well as international regulators in your home country) are among the factors to consider.
- Dubai International Financial Center is a financial hub in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- The foreign currency market is very competitive, and some businesses may quote the interbank exchange rates to attract your interest, only to subsequently tack on additional fees or raise their margins on the transaction.
- Once you’ve decided on a currency broker, you’ll most likely need to create an account with them.
- Once your account has been established, you can begin trading immediately on the internet.
- Rates for such services vary significantly, so you should try to wait at least a day or two before making a decision.
- They will then transfer the funds to the recipient’s bank account within one or two business days of receiving the payment.
- The United Arab Emirates has a variety of currency brokers from which expats can pick when conducting international money transfers.
Considerations when making international money transfers
When making or receiving foreign payments in the United Arab Emirates, there are a number of considerations for expats to keep in mind. In the UAE, for example, you will need to consider international money transfer prices, convenience, and permits, as well as the country to which you are sending money; based on the local connections of various organizations. Listed below are some topics to think about.
When making foreign payments in the United Arab Emirates, you will always be required to pay a premium. This might be in the form of a one-time fee, or it could be reflected in the exchange rate at the time of purchase.
It is possible that the exchange house is making money on your transaction if you are not being provided the interbank rate. As a result, browse around to compare international money transfer fees in the United Arab Emirates.
Because currency markets are active 24 hours a day, seven days a week, rates vary constantly. Currency conversion rates, on the other hand, might vary greatly based on the internal regulations of the service providers. For the most part, forex brokers utilize the interbank rate, whereas banks and exchange houses establish their own fees and charges.
In the United Arab Emirates, overseas money transfers can be made in cash, via bank instruction, or with a credit card, among other methods. Furthermore, the majority of transactions may be completed using smartphone applications.
International payments in the United Arab Emirates are normally paid to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries. Many exchange firms, on the other hand, provide the option of cash delivery in return for the production of a secure Money Transfer Control Number.
Take into consideration the transfer’s time. Rates fluctuate based on a variety of circumstances, however it is possible that sending money overseas will be more expensive around a festival. Additionally, for time-sensitive transactions, you may be required to pay a higher fee or use an online service to ensure that your money gets to where it has to go as quickly as possible. In contrast, if you are willing to wait a little longer, you may be given the opportunity to select a more affordable or other choice, or you may be offered with a different pricing.
Because foreign currency markets are available 24 hours a day, you should be able to anticipate customer service that is on par with this availability.
How long do international money transfers in the UAE take?
Given that transfer periods vary based on the method used and the nation to which the money is being transferred, it’s always wise to inquire with the bank or exchange house about the precise day the money will be delivered to the intended recipient. Overall, you may expect the transaction to take anything from a few minutes when utilizing an internet provider to five or seven working days if you are using traditional banking channels. Shopping around for the best rate and transfer time makes sense in this situation.
Because transfer periods vary based on the method used and the nation to which the money is being transferred, it’s always wise to inquire with the bank or exchange house about the precise day the money will be delivered. All things considered, you can expect the transaction to take anywhere from a few minutes if you use an internet provider to five or seven working days if you use traditional banking methods. Therefore, it is advisable to look around for the cheapest rate and transfer time to save money.
- Money exchanges authorised by the UAE Central Bank, Western Union, Remit2India, and the Pakistan Remittance Initiative are examples of money transfer services.
Send Money to Dubai
No hidden fees or levies are ever included in the exchange rate when you use Wise. We just use the currency rate, which is given by Reuters in an unbiased manner.
This implies that transfers will always be fair and low-cost. When comparing Wise’s exchange rates and costs to those charged by some of the largest money transfer and remit providers, such as Barclays, MoneyGram, or WorldRemit, the results are revealing. Start putting money aside right away.
How to send money to Dubai in 3 easy steps
Pay in USD with your debit card or credit card, or send the money directly from your online banking account (if you have one). 2
Get the best rate out there.
Wise always provides you with the most accurate and fair mid-market exchange rate available. 3
Money is locally delivered.
The receiver receives money in their own currency, which is sent straight from Wise’s bank account in their country.
How much does it cost to transfer money to Dubai?
In order to transfer money in USD to Dubai, you must pay a nominal, one-time charge of 8.14 USD plus 1.02 percent of the amount that is converted (you will always be informed of the entire cost in advance). Some payment options have an additional cost, however this is generally a negligible amount. There are no hidden or additional costs. As a result, it is less expensive than what you are used to.
|Fixed fee||8.14 USD|
|% fee for transfers up to 135,580 USD||1.02%|
|% fee for transfers up to 406,740 USD||0.92%|
|% fee for transfers up to 677,900 USD||0.87%|
|% fee for transfers up to 1,355,800 USD||0.86%|
|% fee for amounts over 1,355,800 USD||0.85%|
How long will a money transfer to Dubai take?
Wise may send your money in as little as one day, as a same-day transfer, or even as an immediate money transfer on a number of popular routes. Different payment methods or normal checks may have an impact on the time it takes for the transfer to be delivered. We’ll keep you informed at all times, and you can keep track of each step in your account.
Your transfer route
By the 11th of February,
Save when sending money to Dubai
Wise makes sending money to Dubai a simple by providing the following services:
- Simply enter how much and where you want it to go
- Then, using a local payment method such as a wire transfer, an ACH transfer, or your debit or credit card, make a local payment to Wise. That’s all there is to it.
Wise converts your money at the ‘inter-bank’ rate – the genuine rate – allowing you to save a significant amount of money (especially when compared to the people who claim there is ‘zero’ commission). Hidden fees and surcharges are not tolerated on Wise, and there are no deceptive bank levies.
Available payment methods
Choosing the most appropriate manner of sending money with Wise will be heavily influenced by your payment method. Some payment options are more expedient than others in terms of speed. Some are available immediately, while others are more affordable. The following are the most efficient methods of transferring money to Dubai using Wise:
- Using Direct Debit is a handy method of payment that allows us to deduct money from your account once you have authorized the payment on our website. It takes a little longer for your money to reach Wise, and it can be more expensive than a bank transfer
- Nonetheless, it is the most convenient option.
- When it comes to financing your international money transfer with Wise, bank transfers are typically the most cost-effective method. Although bank transfers might be more time-consuming than using a debit or credit card, they typically provide the best value for your money. More information about using bank transfers as a payment option may be found here.
- The process of paying for your transfer using a debit card is straightforward and efficient. It’s also generally less expensive than using a credit card, because credit cards are more expensive to process than debit cards. More information on how to pay for your money transfer using a debit card may be found here.
- Using a credit card to pay for your transfer is a simple and fast process. Wise takes Visa, Mastercard, and a limited number of Maestro credit cards. More information on how to pay for your money transfer using a credit card may be found here.
What you’ll need for your online money transfer to Dubai
- Create your free account by clicking on the ‘Sign up’ button. It just takes a few seconds. You may complete the process on our website or through our mobile app. All you need is an email address, or a Google or Facebook account to get started
- Nothing more.
2. Set up your first transfer.
- Fill out the form on this page to tell us how much money you want to give and where you want it to be sent. You will be aware of our fees up front. We’ll let you know when your money should arrive as well, of course.
3. Tell us a little about yourself.
- We will inquire as to whether you are transferring money as a person or as a business. We’ll also need your full name, birthdate, phone number, and mailing address to process your order. The usual suspects
- You know, the usual suspects.
4. Tell us who you’re sending to.
- Yourself? Is there someone else? Is it a business or a charitable organization? Choose an answer from the options. Then we’ll ask you for some basic information about your receiver, such as their bank account information, before processing your order. They will require a bank account, but they will not require a Wise account. (Though we hope they will desire one in the near future.)
5. Make sure everything looks good.
- Our system will display a summary of your transfer. If everything appears to be in order, click Confirm. You can also make any adjustments that you think are necessary.
6. Pay for your transfer.
- Would you want to make your payment through wire transfer? Is it better to use a debit or credit card? Make your selection, and we’ll walk you through the process. Despite the fact that each payment option has its own set of processes, they are all basic and should only take a few minutes
Wise is safe and secure
When it comes to the United States, Wise is an authorized Electronic Money Institution (EMI) that is independently regulated by the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN). The law requires us to safeguard your funds by depositing them in an account with a very low-risk financial institution – in Europe, this is our account with Barclays Bank, and in the United States, this is our account with Wells Fargo Bank. Millions of individuals have placed their faith in us, and the number is growing.
We have a 4.6 out of 5 rating on Trustpilot
We are an authorized Electronic Money Institution (EMI) in the United States, which is independently regulated by the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN). The law requires us to safeguard your funds by depositing them in an account with a very low-risk financial institution – in Europe, this is our account with Barclays Bank, and in the United States, it is our account with Wells Fargo Bank. Our customers have put their faith in us for over a decade.
Excellent, very satisfied
With Wise, you may transfer your United States dollar to United Arab Emirates dirham right now. Now is the time to create a free account.
Yes. Wise is a licensed Electronic Money Institution (EMI) in the United Kingdom, which is independently regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the country. More information may be found here. Yes, there are restrictions on how much you may transfer to Dubai using our services. They are determined by the currencies in which you send and receive money, as well as the method of payment. You may find information about the restrictions for each currency in our help center articles or in our currency converter.
If you’d want to send more than the amount allowed by our limitations, you may.
On many popular routes, Wise can transmit your money within one day, or even in seconds, depending on the volume of transactions.
Different payment methods or normal checks may have an impact on the time it takes for the transfer to be delivered. We’ll keep you informed at all times, and you can keep track of each step in your account. See how long it takes to send money from the United States to Dubai.
- Sign up for nothing. Sign up is completely free, either online or through our app. All you need is an email address, or a Google or Facebook account to get started
- Nothing more. Select a monetary amount to send. Inform us of the amount you wish to transfer. It is our policy to disclose our costs up front, as well as to inform you when your money will be received. Include the bank account information for the receiver. Fill in the information for the bank account of your recipient. If you do not have their contact information, we can obtain it for you. Please confirm your identity. Some currencies, as well as significant transfers, need the submission of an image of your identification. This assists us in keeping your money secure. Make a payment for your transfer. Send your money through bank transfer, debit card, or credit card
- That’s all there is to it. We’ll take care of the rest. You can follow the progress of your transfer in your account, and we’ll notify your receiver that it has arrived.
5 Cheaper Ways to Transfer Money from the USA to United Arab Emirates
OFX is one of the oldest money transfer providers in the world, and they have a strong reputation for security. Customers in the United States no longer have to pay a fixed transfer cost, thanks to OFX. When it comes to internet consumers who still want excellent customer service over the phone, they are a solid alternative.
How much does it cost to transfer funds to the United Arab Emirates?
Transfer Cost: Customers in the United States no longer pay a flat transfer fee when transferring money. Exchange Rate: When you convert your US dollars into Emirati dirhams, OFX will charge you a commission on the exchange rate. US$150 for a single transfer; US$250 for recurrent transactions; US$500 for a total of three transfers. Despite the fact that OFX provides a currency conversion calculator, it only displays the interbank rate. This is the rate that they use BEFORE applying their margin.
Alternatively, you may use our currency converter to compare exchange rates.
How to transfer money with OFX?
- Sign up for a free online account and log in to receive a real-time estimate for your transfer
- Enter the information about your beneficiaries, including their bank account, financial institution number, account number, and branch transit number. ‘Finish transaction’ and pay with a bank or wire transfer are the next steps. Direct debit is available to business customers.
How long does it take?
Your receiver will receive the funds in Emirati dirhams into their bank account within one business day of receiving your payment.
Is OFX safe?
They are, in fact. For additional details, please see our comprehensive review of OFX.
- Setup is simple and may be done online. Excellent exchange rates as well as a lock-in rate for bigger sums
- Phone help available 24 hours a day
- Mobile application
If you have booked your tickets independently, you may save time and money by using our baggage transfer service to eliminate the stress of connecting planes. If you’re departing from a different terminal than where you’re arriving, we’ll collect your luggage and transport them to your next aircraft for an additional cost. You may just board a shuttle bus to your next terminal, and we’ll retag your baggage and dispatch them to the appropriate airplane terminal for your departure. How do I make a reservation for the luggage transfer service?
- When you arrive in Dubai, proceed to Connections and board a shuttle bus that will take you directly to your next terminal. Go to the Connections counter in your departure terminal to check in for your subsequent flight and request the Emirates baggage transfer service. Pay your fare at the airport’s departure terminal. We’ll see to it that your luggage are retagged and transported from your arrival airport to your next departure terminal as needed.
Your connecting time must be at least three hours in order for us to have enough time to collect your baggage and transport them to your destination. When it comes to the cost of the luggage transfer service, the answer is simple. It costs USD 90 per individual to participate. If you have more than one person in your reservation under the same reference number, you will be charged an extra USD 20 for each additional person in your reservation.
Send Money to United Arab Emirates – Transfer money online safely and securely
|Paying with||Fee in EUR|
|Credit card †||2.99|
It is possible that your credit card provider will charge you a cash advance fee.
Send for cash pickup to United Arab Emirates
Send money to the best cash pickup locations in the United Arab Emirates, such as IME – Ria, by using Western Union.
The power of PayPal at the speed of Xoom
Xoom is a service that accepts payments using PayPal. It is important to remember that we are a part of something much larger, something that allows over 250 million consumers across the world to conduct safe online transactions every day.
That’s the kind of strength in numbers you can rely on. Even better, if you already have a PayPal account, you may start sending money to the United Arab Emirates right now, using any of the PayPal payment options that are available to you on the PayPal website.
How fast will my money get to United Arab Emirates?
At handy locations around the United Arab Emirates, your money is often ready within minutes of your order being placed. ‡
How do I start sending money to United Arab Emirates?
Start transferring money right away using Xoom, which is quick and simple. Step 1: You may log in using your PayPal credentials, or you can quickly and easily create a Xoom account by providing your name and email address as the first two pieces of information. Step 2: Simply input the amount of money to transfer, who it’s being sent to, and where they’ll be receiving it in United Arab Emirates in the following fields. Step 3: Pay with your PayPal account, bank account, credit card, or debit card, and you’re done!
How to send money for cash pickup to United Arab Emirates
Start transferring money now using Xoom, which is quick and simple. Step 1: You may log in using your PayPal credentials, or you can quickly and easily create a Xoom account by providing your name and email address as the first two pieces of personal information. To complete Step 2, simply enter the amount of money you wish to send, who it is intended for, and the location where they will be receiving it in the United Arab Emirates. Step 3: Pay conveniently with your PayPal account, bank account, credit card, or debit card, and you’re done!
We’re here to help
Get personal support when you need it most from individuals who genuinely care about you. We offer customer service facilities on several continents that provide assistance in a variety of languages. Help and information can be obtained by contacting us or visiting our Help Center. Finally, but certainly not least, we promise that your money will be received, or we will return your cash in its whole.
Send money and track transactions from anywhere with the Xoom app
Send money to the United Arab Emirates and keep track of your transactions from the convenience of your phone. This smartphone app is equipped with biometric login and includes our simple Slide-to-Send technology for sending documents quickly. Download the Xoom application.
How to download and use the Xoom app
Right from your phone, send money to the United Arab Emirates and keep track of your transactions. In addition to our intuitive Slide-to-Send technology, the Xoom mobile app is equipped with a biometric login. Download the Xoom mobile application today.
We’ve got your back!
Send money to the United Arab Emirates and keep track of your transactions all from your phone. This smartphone application is equipped with biometric authentication and includes our simple Slide-to-Send technology. Download the Xoom mobile application.
We promise that your money will be received into the account that you choose, or we will return the whole amount of your transaction. Transfers are subject to examination, and if a problem is discovered, the transfer may be delayed or canceled. More information may be found here.
Bank Transfer to United Arab Emirates FAQs
Answers to your queries regarding sending bank transfers to the United Arab Emirates may be found in the section below.
- Which banks in the United Arab Emirates can I use to send money to? To which types of bank accounts in the United Arab Emirates may I send money? In the United Arab Emirates, when will funds be credited to bank accounts in the country? Can I send money to bank accounts in the United Arab Emirates using different currencies? What is the maximum amount I may send to bank accounts in the United Arab Emirates
- To send bank transfers to the United Arab Emirates, I need to know what information I need from my receiver
Which banks can I send to in United Arab Emirates?
Transfers may be made to any of the main banks in the United Arab Emirates.
What type of bank accounts can I send to in United Arab Emirates?
In the United Arab Emirates, you may send transfers to any of the main banks.
When will funds be credited to bank accounts in United Arab Emirates?
In most cases, within 1-2 business days. When money have been credited to your account, we will notify you and the receiver by email and SMS.
Please keep in mind that the recipient’s bank statement will show the name “Earthport Plc.” In order to comply with our regulatory responsibilities, we may occasionally demand additional information. If this is the case, you will receive an email from us.
What currencies can I send to bank accounts in United Arab Emirates?
The only currency accepted is the Emirati Dirham (AED).
How much can I send to bank accounts in United Arab Emirates?
The maximum amount that may be sent per transfer is determined by the nation from whence the transfer is being made as well as the payment method utilized to fund the transfer. For further information, please refer to the appropriate section in Payments.
What information do I need from my recipient to send bank transfers to United Arab Emirates?
- Name in its entirety. If possible, the recipient’s name should exactly match the name on their bank statement in order to avoid any delays. Address. We require the city in where your honoree resides. Information about your account. We require the following information: the bank name of your recipient, the IBAN (23 numbers), and the BIC / SWIFT (between 8-11 digits)
- We will utilize your recipient’s mobile phone number to send them an SMS notice telling them that their monies have been credited. The email address you provide is optional, however we will use it to send an email to your recipient with information of your transaction (for example, if they are having trouble getting the SMS notifications)
Please double-check that all of your recipient’s information is right. Once you have completed your transaction, it is extremely difficult for us to make changes or cancel the transfer, however we will always make every effort to do so.
International Wire Transfer: Securely Wire Money Online
We make every effort to present you with information on items and services that you may find interesting and/or beneficial. Relationship-based advertising and online behavioral advertising assist us in doing this. The way it works is as follows: We collect information about your online activity, such as the searches you do on our Sites and the pages you visit, and use it to improve our services. If you provide us with this information, we may use it to offer personalized advertising on our Sites and offline (for example, through phone call-backs, emails, and direct mail) that is tailored to your unique interests.
Even if you choose not to get specific advertising, you may still receive generic advertising.
It is also possible that even if you choose not to receive online behavioral advertising, you will still see advertisements when you log into your account, such as through Online Banking or MyMerrill.
Review the Bank of America Online Privacy Notice and our Online Privacy FAQs for more information on relationship-based advertising, online behavioral advertising, as well as our data collection and usage practices.
Send and Track Money Online Now
Whether you need to send money to pals down the block or family all over the world, Western Union will get your funds to their destination swiftly and securely every time. We encrypt all of your data transmissions. We are committed to protecting the privacy of your information.
Join millions of people who send money online with WU every month.
To transmit money, there are 4 billion bank accounts and wallets available. Money is received in bank accounts in more than 200 countries. There are 550,000 agent locations throughout the world. A typical hourly rate of 7,000 internet transactions
Reviews and ratings
Western Union is the most reliable. 19/07/2018 I’ve tried a lot of other programs, but this one is the best. It is simple, quick, and I am able to do all of my tasks. Because I am sending money to support my wife’s business ventures in other countries, this provides me with an opportunity to assist her. Because it is a startup, it is not yet large enough to benefit from the improved money accounting that is available. Western Union has kept my information to make the process even faster, but there are still security measures in place to ensure that my information is protected.
- See the complete review here.
- 29/01/2020 I used to shop at a particular store where I had to stand in line and the fee for the transaction was far more than it should have been.
- See the complete review here.
- I’ve used this app to transfer money to my buddy in the Dominican Republic for food, prescriptions, and other expenses, and it’s worked flawlessly every time!
- Because I’ve had absolutely no problems using this app, and because it’s fast, easy, and safe, I gave it a 5-star review.
- ” See the complete review here.
- Comparing the rates and fees, I’ve found that WU consistently has a greater exchange rate and a cheaper transfer cost than the other institutions.
I’m going to remain with this app for the foreseeable future. See the complete review here. Less time spent reading Make a referral for a friend! You’ll each receive a $20 Amazon.com e-gift code* as a thank you for participating. The following terms and conditions apply.
Convenient ways to send and receive money
It is Western Union that is the most convenient. 19/07/2018 This application, out of all the ones I’ve tested, gets the prize. It is simple, quick, and I am able to complete all of my assignments. Because I am providing money to support my wife’s business ventures in other countries, I have access to the information she needs to assist me. Because it is a startup, it is not yet large enough to benefit from the improved money accounting systems that are available to larger organizations. Even if Western Union has kept my information in order to make it even faster, there are still security measures in place to ensure that my information is secure.
- The complete review may be found here less time spent on the internet.
- 29/01/2020 Previously, I used to shop at a certain store where I had to stand in line and where the transaction fee was significantly more.
- The complete review may be found here Great App, to summarize.
- My buddy in the Dominican Republic relies on this app to send him money for food, meds, and other necessities, and it has always worked flawlessly!
- Because I’ve had absolutely no problems using this software, and because it’s quick, simple, and secure, I gave it a five-star rating.
- Comparing the rates and fees, I’ve found that WU always offers a greater exchange rate and a cheaper transfer cost than the other institutions.
- The complete review may be found here less time spent on the internet.
- As a thank you, you’ll each receive an Amazon.com e-gift code worth $20*.
Our customers made millions of transfers with Western Union last year—here’s why:
Western Union is the most convenient. 19/07/2018 I’ve tried a lot of other programs, but this one takes the cake. It is simple, quick, and I am able to do all tasks. Because I am sending money to support my wife’s business ventures in other countries, I have access to the solution to assist her. Because it is a startup, it is not yet large enough to benefit from the improved money accounting that may be provided. Western Union has kept my information to make the transfer even faster, but there are still security measures in place to ensure that my information is protected.
- Read the entire review.
- The location is excellent, and the pricing is competitive.
- I appreciate being able to complete purchases with the simple pick-up of my phone.
- Read lessExcellent App 14/09/2020 This app is one of the most user-friendly I’ve come across; there aren’t many applications out there that are as simple to browse as this one while yet including all of the features you need.
- There is no longer any need for me to go to the store every time I need to pick up or receive money, as I have had to do in the past.
- ” Read the entire review.
- Comparing the rates and fees, I’ve found that WU always offers a greater exchange rate and a cheaper transfer price than the other.
I’m going to stay with this app from now on. Read the entire review. Less reading is recommended. Make a recommendation to a friend! You’ll both receive a $20 Amazon.com e-gift code * as a result of this contest. The following terms and conditions are in effect.
Sending Telegraphic Transfer
Western Union is the finest option. 19/07/2018 I have tried a number of programs, but this one takes the cake. It is simple, quick, and I am able to do everything. Because I am transferring money to my wife, who is conducting business overseas, I have access to the solution to assist her. Because it is a startup, it is not yet large enough to benefit from the improved money accounting systems that are available. Western Union kept my information so that it could be processed even faster, but there are still security measures in place to ensure that my information is protected.
- Check out the complete review.
- Really convenient, and the pricing is very reasonable.
- I appreciate being able to complete transactions with a simple pick-up of my phone.
- Read lessAwesome App 14/09/2020 This program is one of the most user-friendly I’ve come across; there aren’t many applications out there that are as simple to browse as this one while yet including everything you could ever need.
- There will be no need for me to go to the store every time I want to pick up or receive money, as I have had to do in the past.
- ” Check out the complete review.
- When I examine the rates and fees, I find that WU always offers a greater exchange rate and a cheaper transfer cost than the other.
- From here on out, I’ll be using this app exclusively.
- Less reading is encouraged.
- You’ll each receive a $20 Amazon.com e-gift code* as a result of this contest.
- Transfers are available for both local and international destinations. Transaction volume is virtually limitless
- Standing instructions are available.
If a request is submitted by 2:30 PM Monday through Saturday, it will be processed the same day, subject to the availability of money and the correctness of the requested information. Requests received after 2:30 p.m., on Sundays, and on public holidays are processed the following working day at the rates in effect at the time of the request’s receipt. Requirements
- Your Emirates ID (or passport if you’re a non-resident)
- Your passport
- And your Emirates ID. Completed ‘Application for Telegraphic Transfer – Smart Version’ form with all required information
- A dated and signed account payee cheque in the beneficiary’s favor that has been declared as invalid
If the country and partner bank to which you are sending money are listed on this page, you may use our innovativeDirectRemitfeature to transfer money worldwide instantaneously and for free.
|BRANCHES(All branches process FX transactions, the following have Express FX counters)|
|Al Twar Branch||Al Twar|
|Al Barsha Branch||Near Intersection of Al Mafraq Rd, 23rd St, Dubai – UAE|
|Al Qusais Branch||Damascus St, Near Dubai Grand Hotel, Al Qusais, Dubai – UAE|
|Al Maktoum||Between Al Maktoum Street and Baniyas Rd, Deira 4th St, Dubai – UAE|
|Al Souk||3A Str, Near Central Bank, Dubai Suq Al Suq St, Dubai – UAE|
|Burj Al Arab Branch||17 A St, Near Jumeirah Beach, Dubai – UAE|
|Convention Centre Branch||11th St, Near 2nd Za’abeel Road, International Convention Centre, DWTC, Dubai – UAE|
|Deira City Centre Branch||Baniyas Rd, Ground Floor, Deira City Centre, Dubai – UAE|
|Dubai Marina Mall Branch||Sheikh Zayed Rd, Near Dubai Marina Mall, Dubai – UAE|
|Dubai Mall Branch LG001||Emaar Blvd, Dubai – UAE|
|Dubai Marina Branch||Dubai Marina – Jumeirah Beach Residence, Al Fattan Marine Tower II|
|Dubai Festival City||Al Rebat St, Near Hyper Panda, Dubai – UAE|
|Dubai Media City||Al Sufouh Rd, Near Dubai Media City Building 14, Dubai – UAE|
|Emirates Headquarters Branch||Emirates Headquarters|
|Emirates Towers Branch||Shop No. 35, Sheikh Zayed Rd, Near Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Dubai – UAE|
|Galleria Branch||27th Street, Between Corniche Rd and Al Khaleej Rd, Dubai – UAE|
|Ibn Batutta Mall Branch||Ibn Batutta Mall|
|Internet City Branch||Internet City|
|Jebel Ali Free Zone Branch||D 59 Rd, Near Etisalat Office, Dubai – UAE|
|Jebel Ali Branch||Jebel Ali Free Zone, Next to CBD and HSBC|
|Jumeirah Beach Walk Branch||Unit No GM-09, The Walk Shopping Centre, Jumeirah Beach Residence, Al Sufouh Road, Dubai|
|Jumeirah Beach Road Branch||Unit No GM-09, The Walk Shopping Centre, Jumeirah Beach Residence, Al Sufouh Road, Dubai|
|Jumeirah Branch||Al Wasl Rd Intersection with Al Safa St, Dubai – UAE|
|Nadd Al Shiba Branch||Nadd Al Shiba|
|Sheikh Zayed Road Branch||Sheikh Zayed Rd, Near White Crown Tower, Dubai – UAE|
|Umm Suqueim||Near Umm Al Quwain Hospital, Umm Al Quwain – UAE|
Send Money Overseas – International Money Transfers
Using Wells Fargo ExpressSend, you may transfer money to more than 50 Remittance Network Members in 13 countries, with more than 49,000 payment locations in the United States.
You may send money via Wells Fargo Online ®, the Wells Fargo Phone Bank, or by visiting a Wells Fargo branch location, among other methods. You can send money to be picked up in cash or to be credited to an account.
Your money is sent fast and securely by a financially reputable organization. Wells Fargo has more than 160 years of experience in the banking industry. Learn about the rights of the sender.
Get started with ExpressSend
Customer support provided by ExpressSend 1-800-556-0605 The service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Upon signing each service agreement, the first remittance sent under the agreement must be done in person at any Wells Fargo location. The Wells Fargo Phone Bank may be able to assist customers who already have an established checking or savings account with their first remittance. Caller verification requirements and extra fraud prevention measures may apply, so check with your financial institution for details.
- Payment options such as credit to account and cash pick-up for remittances aren’t accessible at all Remittance Network Members or locations.
- In order to be eligible for cash pick-up, the beneficiary’s name on the money transfer must exactly match the beneficiary’s name on the beneficiary’s government-issued identity.
- Wells Fargo determines the exchange rate that is supplied to you at its exclusive discretion, and this rate includes a markup.
- Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
Digital Money Transfers & Remittances
|Destination country for account to account fund transfer||Processing times and fund transfer rules|
|UAE (Local Transfers)||Transfer up to AED 100,000 within the UAE from your FAB Bank account:- Transfers of up to AED 25,000 will be processed instantly.- Transfers above AED 25,000 will be subject to the following cut off times:|
Requests submitted before 4 p.m. on a working day will be processed the same day.Any requests submitted after 4 p.m, or on a bank holiday, will be processed on the next working day.
|India||Transfer up to AED 100,000 per day within 60 minutes from your FAB Bank account:- The arrival of funds into the recipient‘s account is dependent on the handling process at receiving service provider/bank- Reserve Bank of India, IMPS and NEFT timings and limits apply|
|Pakistan||Transfer up to PKR 1,500,000 per transaction within 60 minutes from your FAB Bank account:- The arrival of funds into the recipient‘s account is dependent on the handling process at receiving service provider/bank- Please ensure the beneficiary name entered by you is exactly the same as in the Beneficiary Bank records to avoid any rejection and/or delays- Daily transfer limit is AED100,000- Monthly transfer limit to a single recipient is PKR 1,500,000. Transfers above this limit within 30 days will not be processed. Please use the regular ‘Transfer’ option for transferring amount above this limit- Total Monthly transfer limit for account transfers is AED 450,000. Transfers above this limit within 30 days will not be processed. Please use the regular ‘Transfer’ option for transferring amount above this limit|
|Philippines||Transfer up to PHP 500,000 per transaction within 60 minutes from your FAB Bank account:- The arrival of funds into the recipient‘s account is dependent on the handling process at receiving service provider/bank- Daily transfer limit is AED100,000- Monthly transfer limit is AED 450,000. Transfers above this limit within 30 days will not be processed. Please use the regular ‘Transfer’ option for transferring amount above this limit- While the transfers to the beneficiary bank will be within 60 minutes, the actual credit of the funds into the beneficiary account will only be during the working hours of the beneficiary bank|
|Sri Lanka||Transfer up to LKR 4,250,000 per transaction within 60 minutes from your FAB Bank account:- The arrival of funds into the recipient‘s account is dependent on the handling process at receiving service provider/bank- Daily transfer limit is AED100,000- Monthly transfer limit is AED 450,000. Transfers above this limit within 30 days will not be processed. Please use the regular ‘Transfer’ option for transferring amount above this limit|
|Other Countries||– Transfer to other countries is enabled through SWIFT- Processing time as per SWIFT cut-offs and generally within 1-2 working days|
International Money Transfers
The exchange rates supplied by HSBC UAE may be better than those offered by other financial institutions at the time of transfer, but we cannot guarantee that this will be the case. 2 Foreign exchange rates are updated every 90 seconds in branch, in the mobile app, and in internet banking during international weekdays, and every 120 seconds in the Global View and Global Transfers during international weekend and holiday periods (Monday-Friday). Foreign exchange rates are not available in real time on international weekends (Saturday and Sunday) or on days when the currency markets are closed.
3 You will not be charged any fees if the charge type “You’ll pay all fees – OUR” is selected.
The charge type ‘OUR’ indicates that you will be responsible for all fees, the charge type ‘BEN’ indicates that the payee or beneficiary will be responsible for all costs, and the charge type ‘SHA’ indicates that fees will be divided between you and the payee / beneficiary.
The terms and conditions of our Schedule of Services and Tariffs, as updated from time to time, will be followed.
Not only is it simple to transfer payments, but it is also secure and handy at all times.
Instant or same day credits
The money is delivered to the beneficiary more quickly.
No correspondent bank charges and no deductions made to the amount received.
There are no hidden fees.
Where would you wish the money to be sent to?
- Australia, Europe, North America, South Asia, South East Asia, and the United Kingdom are all represented.
Still got questions?
You may proceed by following the procedures outlined below: 1. Sign into Mashreq Mobile or Mashreq Online. 2. Select QuickRemit from the Money Transfer drop-down menu. 3. Begin and submit the transfer request. You can only send money to your home country in the currency of your native nation using QuickRemit. If you wish to send money in a currency other than your home country’s currency, please select the ‘International Money Transfer’ option from the ‘Money Transfer’ menu. On all Quick Remit transactions, there is just a one-time transaction charge that must be paid.
- The zero transfer cost for transfers to India and Pakistan is only available for a limited time period.
- You have the option of selecting a beneficiary from the list that has already been created under ‘International Money Transfer’ or adding a new beneficiary on the fly.
- It’s as simple as following these steps: 1.Log in to Mashreq Mobile or Mashreq Online using your mobile device.
- 3.Click on ‘Add Beneficiary’ and fill out the necessary information.
- 5.You may now transfer money* to the newly added beneficiary by clicking on the “Send Money” button.
- This restriction is only in effect for the first 6 hours, after which time corridor-specific restrictions would be in effect.
- ‘Proof of Payment’ may be obtained by contacting our customer service department.
- Please inquire.
- Although QuickRemit transactions are executed promptly, it is possible that your payment will be delayed due to technical issues.
- You should contact our call center at +971 4 424 4444 if your monies have not been returned to you after three working days to the intended recipient.
Payments to countries that offer 24/7 transfers will be handled immediately; however, payments to other countries will be processed the following business day.
Foreign Currency Accounts
The Foreign Currency Accounts offered by Mashreq are available in all major currencies, allowing you to manage your funds with greater simplicity and flexibility. Multi-currency global currency is a currency that has many currencies. Both cash deposits and withdrawals are available.
Credit Card Remittances
Sending money is made simple with your Mashreq Card. Transferring money is straightforward and straightforward, plus you have the added benefit of paying afterwards. Exchange rates that are competitive
Download Mashreq Mobile App
Is the information you were searching for on this page what you were looking for?