Visa processing time is approximately 3 to 4 working days. Entry into the UAE is subject to immigration approval. All visas are valid to enter Dubai for 60 days from the date of issue, except the 96‑hour and 48‑hour visas, which are valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
Can I get Dubai visa same day?
Dubai Express visa is a type of visa that can be obtained within a day only. Express visa or Express entry allows a person to enter Dubai for a specific period. The visa duration can be short term (14, 30 days) and long term (90 days), as well.
Can I get Dubai visa in 24 hours?
Fast track application, subject to approval the Visa is issued in 24 hours. On Fridays and declared national holidays the Visa is issued on the next working day. When can I apply for a UAE visa? You can apply for your UAE visa anywhere between 5 – 58 working days prior to your travel date.
How long does it take to process Dubai 3 months visa?
3 month Dubai Visa processing usually takes anywhere between 2 to 7 working days.
How much does a 3 month Dubai visa cost?
The 90 days Dubai visa cost for a standard single entry visa is INR 14,555. This 90 days Dubai visa fees is inclusive of service charge and tax. The 90 days Dubai visa price for a multiple entry Visa is INR 35,230.
How much is a 2 year visa for Dubai?
Fees for the Dubai 2 Years Visa It can cost you around USD 4000 along with the processing fees. If you are applying for the cancellation then the visa fee is non-refundable. The company needs to bear all the expenses if you are the employee working there in Dubai.
How long can you stay in Dubai without a visa?
30‑day visit eligibility. If you are a passport holder of the below country or territory, no advance visa arrangements are required to visit the UAE. Simply disembark your flight at Dubai International and proceed to immigration, where your passport will be stamped with a 30‑day visit visa free of charge.
Is tourist visa Open in Dubai?
As a travel destination, Dubai is indeed open to visitors worldwide.
How much is the 5 year tourist visa in UAE?
How much does it cost? The multiple entry five-year visa costs Dh650 plus a service fee of Dh50.
How much bank balance is required for Dubai visa?
The bank statement must be originally stamped by the bank and must have a minimum balance of not less than AED 3000. originally stamped by the bank) will be accepted.
How much is a 96 hour UAE visa?
The UAE issues two types of transit visas: one for 48 hours which is free of charge, and another for 96 hours for AED 50 only. Transit visas are sponsored only by the UAE-based airlines and must be processed and approved before entering the UAE. Both types of transit visas are not extendable.
How much is 1year visa to Dubai?
The fee of the 1-year visa UAE is USD 287 per applicant. However, keep in mind that you are also required to obtain an insurance policy and will be liable to processing and Emirates ID fees. The total cost of obtaining the VWP is approximately USD 611.
Can you go to jail for overstaying your visa?
You may receive a “final order of removal” should the United States government realize you are unlawfully present. This edict requires you to leave the country within 90 days of its issuing. Ignoring or defying this order can lead to even greater consequences, including fines and up to 4 years of jail time.
Can a friend sponsor me to Dubai?
The employers in UAE can apply on your behalf for the work visa or visit visa for their employees. The visit visa can also be sponsored by friends or family from UAE very easily. The travel visa for travelers is possible through the travel companies or hotels.
Which countries can enter UAE without visa?
Visa-free destinations for Indians in the UAE
- The British Virgin Islands.
- Cook Islands.
- El Salvador.
What is the simplest UAE visa process?
IVisa was last updated on November 23, 2021. Even if there are several countries whose people do not require a visa to enter the UAE, the majority of other nationalities must apply for one. The quickest and most convenient method to accomplish this is online. A document of this nature is not available to everyone, which is unfortunate. In reality, only 22 nations have access to the UAE visa application procedure over the internet. Nonetheless, it is the quickest and most convenient method of applying for a UAE visa.
How to apply online for a UAE visa
The first thing you should do is determine whether or not you are qualified for an online UAE visa application procedure or not. You can utilize the Visa Checker provided by iVisa. Once you’ve received the outcome, you can proceed. If you are eligible for an e-visa, you must first complete a number of prerequisites before completing an online application form. Regarding the requirements, the following is a list of what you must provide:
- Documents Needed: Passport – All passengers are required to have a passport that is valid for at least six months after their date of arrival in the United Arab Emirates. The document will need to be renewed if it expires sooner than that. When taking a scan of your passport, be sure that the scan is in JPEG format. Passport photo – the photograph must fulfill the requirements for use as a passport photograph. Make certain that the photo is shot against a white background and that you are looking directly at the camera. You are not permitted to wear glasses or hat unless you have religious grounds for doing so. You will be issued an electronic copy of your visa after you have submitted your application online. A valid email address is required. You must have access to your account in order to print the visa, so be sure you have that access. You will be required to pay the costs throughout the application process, which is why you will need to have a form of online payment available. Payment methods accepted by iVisa include credit and debit cards as well as PayPal, WeChat, and Alipay.
UAE visa – processing time and fees
The cost of your visa is determined by the processing time you choose while filling out the application form. During the first phase of the application process, you will be asked to select one of three processing times from the available options. The names of them are as follows:
- Visas are issued in 2 business days under standard processing, however you must pay $132 for your visa. It takes only 24 hours for your application form to be completed, and you will be charged $162 for this service
- Expedited processing Selecting this option will result in a visa for the UAE being issued in as little as 2 hours if you require it. As you might assume, this is the most costly of the available options. Your credit card will be charged $192.
The application form is straightforward, and you should be through with it in 15 minutes or less. If you have any queries or are having difficulty understanding something, iVisa offers a fantastic customer service team that is available around the clock. The service is provided at no cost. As you can see, there is nothing difficult about the online UAE visa application procedure. It takes little effort on your part because iVisa takes care of the majority of the work for you. In addition, you will receive your visa in PDF format through e-mail.
For those who do not qualify for this sort of visa, their sole choice is to submit their visa application at the nearest UAE embassy in their country of residence.
How to apply for a Dubai working visa
When relocating to a new nation, it is customary to think about what type of visa you will require – and the UAE is no different. When planning to live and work in Dubai, if you are not a national of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) or the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), you will be needed to apply for a visa before being permitted to live and work in the city. It is possible to visit Dubai with a variety of various sorts of visas, but only certain of them will enable you to legally work in the emirate.
Types of visas and entry permits
There are several sorts of visas 1that will allow you to visit the United Arab Emirates, including the following:
- Visa on arrival– this type of entrance permission is issued to visitors to the UAE who are only in the country for a short amount of time, up to 30 or 90 days. Your nationality determines whether or not you will be granted a visa on arrival, as well as how long that visa will be valid for. Tourist visa– this entrance permit is for people who are not qualified for a visa on arrival and who wish to visit the country as a tourist. Those who do not qualify for a visa on arrival but who are traveling via the UAE will be granted a transit visa
- This entrance permit is valid for 90 days. Patient visa– this type of entrance visa permits persons, as well as their companions, to visit the nation for medical treatment purposes. Retirement visa – This type of residency visa allows UAE citizens to continue to live in Dubai after they have retired from their employment. If you purchase a home or make an investment in a business in the United Arab Emirates, you are eligible to dwell in the country.
Work authorization and a resident visa are required in the emirate in order to be employed there (evidence of employment). The first step in obtaining a Dubai work visa before relocating to the United Arab Emirates is to locate employment. As your employer will be your sponsor, it will be your employer’s obligation to submit your application for a work permit and a resident visa on your behalf. Once a permission has been obtained, the procedure may begin. Following that, the expat will be permitted to enter the nation and remain for a period of two months.
With a visiting visa such as the visa on arrival or the tourist visa, it is feasible to enter Dubai and find work while you are there, with your potential company sponsoring your stay.
You will also not be allowed to work until your application has been approved.
As the sponsor, it is their obligation to offer some level of basic coverage for its participants. But if you want or need extra coverage, or if you are not yet employed in the emirate, you may wish to explore a local, compatible international health insurance plan.
Husband or wife visa
Your spouse, if he or she presently works in Dubai, can become your sponsor — as well as the sponsor of any children you or your partner may have together. This will enable you and your children to reside in the city, and it will also provide you a work visa in the United Arab Emirates. Men and women must fulfill separate requirements when seeking to sponsor their families. The requirements are as follows:
- A man must earn a minimum monthly wage of AED 4,000 (US$1,089) or AED 3,000 (US$817) plus lodging in order to be considered for this position. A woman must earn a minimum monthly wage of AED 10,000 (US$2,723) and obtain approval from the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs before she may work in the country.
a minimum monthly salary 2of AED 4,000 (US$1,089) or AED 3,000 (US$817) plus lodging is required for a male. Female residents of the United Arab Emirates must earn a minimum monthly wage of AED 10,000 (US$2,723) and get approval from the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs.
The fact that overseas students have been authorized to perform part-time jobs in the UAE on their student visas since 2017 may not seem like an obvious alternative for a Dubai employment visa, and it will not be relevant for everyone. This will not be an option for you if you plan on relocating to Dubai to work full-time in a professional capacity.
How to get a Dubai visa?
You may submit your visa application 5online. You will be expected to 6provide a scanned copy of your passport as well as a clean photograph of yourself in order to complete the application. The dimensions of the UAE visa photo are 4.3cm x 5.5cm. The application fee will be required in addition to proof of residency, a completed application form 7, and the application fee. A copy of your birth certificate and copies of your degrees may also be requested in some cases. If you are sponsoring a family member, you will also need to provide a copy of your residence visa as well as a copy of your UAE Resident Identity Card along with your application.
How long will my visa take to process?
Although the UAE government does not provide a recommended processing time for a Dubai work visa, it indicates that the entrance permit is often issued between two to seven working days. This will provide you permission to enter the nation and reside in the city for a period of two months. Your employer will then be responsible for completing the remaining components of your application, which they will have up to 60 days to do. In addition, there will be security checks, which may be time-consuming and inconvenient.
It is possible to obtain an entrance permit for a family visa in as little as two days after applying for one. Up to two weeks may be required to complete the remaining procedures necessary to conclude the visa application process.
How much will my Dubai visa cost?
When applying for a visa to Dubai, the cost of the visa is a factor to consider. For employers that want to sponsor their employees for work visas, the cost varies according to their workforce and their company’s annual sales volume (turnover). The good news is that your company will cover the cost of your work visa application and processing. Depending on whether you’re sponsoring your spouse or your spouse and children, the visa costs for Dubai family visas might be rather expensive.
What are the Dubai work visa medical requirements?
A blood test and an X-ray will be required as part of the medical examination you will be required to undergo as part of the Dubai working visa requirements. These examinations will include tests to determine whether or not you have HIV, hepatitis A and B, TB, leprosy, or syphilis, and to determine whether or not you are pregnant. However, although the HIV, leprosy, and TB tests are required for all employees, the other tests may only be required in particular types of jobs. Testing for hepatitis C will be performed on persons who work as babysitters, nursery and kindergarten owners, domestic workers, hairdressers, and those who work in health clubs and restaurants.
The tests will be carried out on persons who work as babysitters, domestic servants, or drivers, among other things. Aetna® is a registered trademark of Aetna Inc., and it is protected around the globe by trademark registrations and international treaties to which it is subject.
- Who is eligible to apply for a visa online using the Emirates / VFS Global system? The system is intended for use by Emirates travellers who require a visa to enter the United Arab Emirates. Make sure you know what your visa requirements are. This system is exclusively available to customers flying with Emirates
- Travelers flying with other airlines are not permitted to utilize this system. What are the benefits of using the online application system? By applying online, you will not be required to locate a local sponsor in the UAE, and you will receive a response within a few days of submitting your application. You may also submit all of the essential papers and information, as well as pay for visa costs, from the comfort of your own home, eliminating the need to send documents by mail or fax. Moreover, if your visa application is accepted, we will update your Emirates ticket with your visa information instantly, making your travel more convenient. When do I have to submit an application for a visa? You can apply for a visa up to 58 days before your scheduled departure date, and you must submit your application at least 24 working hours before your scheduled departure date. Emirates and VFS Global recommend that you submit your visa application well in advance of your trip. I’m not sure what you mean by working hours or days. All days, with the exception of Saturdays and Sundays, as well as national holidays, are considered working hours or days. Is it necessary to submit an application for a visa at the same time as I make my flight reservations? Visa applications can be submitted at any time up to 24 working hours before your scheduled departure. On Emirates.com, you may use the online visa application system at any moment by visiting the Manage A Booking section of your booking history.
- In order to obtain a visa for the United Arab Emirates when traveling with Emirates, is it required that you use this service? No, you may apply for a visa through this or any other visa service, or you can ask a relative in the UAE to do so on your behalf. Will I be guaranteed a visa if I submit my application online? Is it assured that I will be admitted into the UAE if I obtain a visa? The decision to award entry visas to the United Arab Emirates is solely at the discretion of the country’s immigration officials
- Thus, neither Emirates nor VFS Global can guarantee that your visa application will be granted by the UAE authorities. In the UAE, the issuance of a visa does not ensure entrance
- The ultimate decision is made by immigration authorities at the point of entry. Is it possible to go by another airline after receiving a visa? No. Visas given through this service are sponsored by Emirates
- Hence, if the visa holder lands in Dubai on a rival airline, the immigration officials will deny the visa bearer admission into the country
- And What is the method for submitting an online visa application for the United Arab Emirates? To be able to apply for an Emirates visa online, you must first have a confirmed Emirates reservation. On the “manage a booking” feature, you may begin the application process by selecting “new booking.” You can then select the portion of the journey for which a visa is required, as well as the names of the passenger(s) who will be applying for a visa, before submitting the information and documents required to process the application, as well as payment, to the visa application processing center in order to complete the process. Following the completion of your application, we will contact you within four international working days to inform you of the outcome of your visa application. What is the typical processing time for a visa? In most cases, visas are awarded through email within four working days after receiving your application, provided that all relevant papers are presented correctly. What is the cost of submitting a visa application? It costs $69 for a 30-day visa, $44 for a 96-hour visa, and $165 for a 90-day visa to enter the country. In addition, applicants from certain countries may be required to submit a $272.50 refundable security deposit. For a complete list of nations to which this applies, please see this page. In addition, VFS Global charges a processing fee for each individual visa application that is submitted. All fees and levies must be paid in US Dollars. What is the amount of the security deposit, and will I be required to pay it? The security deposit is a sum of money that residents of certain countries must pay, and it will be repaid to you once you have completed your stay in the UAE. Depending on your country of residency, the system will automatically incorporate the security deposit. When will I receive a return of my security deposit? We will return your security deposit within four international working days after you have completed your departure from the UAE and the immigration authorities have recorded your departure. Please ensure that you obtain an exit stamp in your passport as soon as you left the UAE in order to give documentation of departure in the event of any anomalies after your departure. In the event that VFS or EK is required to pay a penalty on your behalf as a result of any incident (e.g. overstay, deportation costs, airline tickets, etc.), the equal amount of the penalty will be removed from the security amount and only the remaining balance will be returned to you. Upon the return of an application for a visa, the security deposit will be repaid within four international working days of the application being received. I returned from the United Arab Emirates more than four days ago – why hasn’t my security deposit been paid to my account? Your deposit will typically be repaid within four international working days
- After this time, you may check with your bank or credit card provider to ensure that the refund has been processed successfully. Remember that if you paid using a credit card, your refund may appear on your following month’s bill if you paid that way. Contact us using our online enquiry page if you have not received your refund within four international business days. What papers do I need to provide with my application? Is it necessary for all members of the family to submit documents? Every traveller who requires a visa will be required to present the following papers, which must be submitted in electronic and color format:
- A scan of the photo and bio page of the passport. It is recommended that passports be valid for a minimum of six months from the date of travel. Color photograph in the form of a passport
In addition, the primary applicant for each application will be required to submit the following documents:
- Identification as proof of residency, such as a resident visa, a utility bill, a tenancy contract, a phone bill, a credit card statement, or an official printed address page in a passport
Proof of residency, such as a resident visa, a utility bill, a tenancy contract, a phone bill, a credit card statement, or the official printed address page of a passport; and
- A valid visa for any of the following countries: Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Schengen nations, the United Kingdom, the United States, or the United Arab Emirates
- Evidence of travel to any of the countries listed below during the recent five years is required: Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Schengen nations, the United Kingdom, the United States, and the United Arab Emirates Documents demonstrating that you have investments worth USD 8000 or more, or local income tax documents demonstrating that you have an annual income of USD 8000 or more. The documentation might be in the form of pay stubs, bank statements, or any other type of local investment.
- Other supporting papers, such as marriage certificates, birth certificates, and so on, may be required in some instances: If this is the case, we will get in touch with you immediately
- When I try to proceed with my visa application, I am unable to pick passengers. Why is this? Applicants for passengers who have already filed applications for them will not be able to be selected again – these applicants will be greyed out. The link we issued you via email is only active for four international working days before your scheduled departure date, unless otherwise specified. You will be unable to proceed with applications that were not filed prior to this time, unless they were submitted in the express visa category. My passport is about to expire
- Will I be able to obtain a visa in time? All travellers to the United Arab Emirates must have a passport that is valid for at least six months after the date of their arrival. If your passport is only valid for six months or less, you will need to renew it before you can apply for a visa and travel to the United Arab Emirates
- Otherwise, you will need to apply for a visa and travel to the UAE. Do children or newborns require a visa to enter the country? Yes. To enter the United Arab Emirates, all travelers, including children and newborns, must acquire a visa. Infants traveling on their parents’ laps are included in this category. We are unable to handle visas for minors whose passports have been endorsed by their parents. What method will I use to obtain my visa? All visas are issued through email, to the email address that was provided at the beginning of the application process, and are valid for 90 days. Is it necessary for me to submit my passport for stamping before I leave for my trip? The answer is no: you will be issued an electronic visa, which will not require anything to be stamped in your passport prior to your departure. All visas are delivered through email. Make a duplicate of your visa before you leave home and keep it with you while on your trip. What sorts of visas am I eligible to apply for? Is it possible to apply for a long-term visa online? Depending on how long you want to spend in the UAE, you can apply for a 96-hour visa, a 30-day visa, or a 90-day visa, among other options. Depending on your Emirates booking, the system will automatically determine the proper visa for you to apply for. Through this system, we do not provide long-term or resident visas for any reason. For additional information on these visas, please contact the Dubai Naturalisation and Residency Department (DNRD). Is it necessary to get a visa for each stay in Dubai if I wish to make a stopover in Dubai on both my outbound and return trips? Yes, each time you enter the UAE, you will require a new visa. Through the system, you may apply for up to two visas for any one itinerary at the same time. There is a different process for each visa application
- Therefore, once you have finished your first application, you must begin the process all over again for your second visa. Alternatively, if your schedule allows it, you may be able to obtain a visa that allows you to enter and exit many times. What is the best way to keep track of the status of my visa application? When you have completed your visa application, you will receive a confirmation email with a link – this will allow you to follow the progress of your visa application at any time in the future. By visiting to Manage A Booking on Emirates.com and selecting ‘Online visa application’, you may also keep track of the status of your application. Your visa application will be granted or refused, and if more information is necessary, we will send you an email confirming the outcome. What was the reason for my visa application being rejected? Unfortunately, because the UAE authorities do not publish particular reasons for denying visa applications, we are unable to provide you with precise information on why your application was denied. If my visa application is refused, will my visa payments be repaid to me? No: The UAE’s immigration officials do not reimburse visa expenses in the event of a rejected application. After receiving your application, your security deposit will be repaid to you within four international working days of the application being received. Is it possible to reapply for a visa if my first application is rejected? The Emirates online visa application service does not allow you to reapply
- Thus, you cannot do so. “Application began” displays next to my name on the Application Request page. What does this mean? What exactly does this imply? You have already begun the process of submitting an online application. An email with your web reference number should have been sent to you
- This number will allow you to finish the remainder of your application. We recommend that you check your spam/junk folder before contacting us if you did not get this email. What is the best way to get in touch with VFS Global? If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us using our online enquiry page. Alternatively, you may talk with us by clicking here. Chat Now, Please be advised that all discussions and correspondence will be conducted in the English language exclusively. What is the best way for me to offer feedback on the services I have received? Emirates and VFS Global are interested in hearing your thoughts. We appreciate it if you would use our FeedBack form to offer us your thoughts. What should I do if I want to cancel my visa and how do I go about doing so? To proceed with the cancellation request, you will need your visa application number as well as your Emirates booking reference number. Please keep in mind that once a cancellation request has been received, it cannot be withdrawn. Click here to proceed and then choose the visa application that has to be canceled in order to proceed. There are fees associated with each visa cancellation request. How can I obtain an extension of the visa that I obtained through VFS Global? You have the option of extending the visa categories listed below twice for a total of 30 days each. Each extension is subject to a cost of AED 850.
|Short Term Visit Single Entry – Tourist|
|Long Term Visit Single Entry – Tourist|
|Long Term Visit Multiple Entry – Tourist|
|Short Term Visit Multiple Entry – Tourist|
As soon as you have entered the country on the same visa, please send an email to the address shown below, together with your original passport and extension fee.
- Emirates Commercial Visa Services is a service that provides visas to businesses in the UAE. The arrivals area of Dubai International Airport Terminal 3 is located next to the Dubai Islamic Bank. Hours: Monday-Thursday: 0700hrs – 1530hrs
- Friday: 0700hrs – 1500hrs
- And Saturday: 0900hrs – 1700hrs
- Is it possible to apply for a UAE visa if my passport only has one name on it? Passports with a single name will not be accepted
- Applicants must have a minimum of two names in their passport in order to apply for a visa to the United Arab Emirates. What is the best way for me to submit my awaiting documents? You can upload your pending papers by using the unique link that you got in a pending email or by using the upload button on this page. You can send the awaiting papers to the DVPC customer support email ID, [email protected], which is available 24 hours a day. When sending pending documents by email, please include a subject line and the content of the document in the email body. If any of the required information is not given, our system will classify the email as spam, quarantine it, and it will not be transmitted to us.
Visas For US Citizens
This type of visa is only accessible upon arrival and is valid for 30 days from the date of admission. If you want to stay for an extended period of time, you may apply for an extension of your stay at the nearest immigration office in the United Arab Emirates. Please ensure that you have the following items with you before to departure:
- A valid passport (which should not have expired more than six (6) months before the anticipated time of arrival in the UAE)
- An airline ticket for a round-trip flight or a confirmed ticket to another location
Visa Requirements for U.S. Diplomatic and Official passports
Please submit the following documents in order to be considered for a visa:
- Application form in its entirety, with a photo attached
- A valid passport (which should not have expired more than six (6) months before the anticipated time of arrival in the UAE)
- A colorful photograph of approximately 22 inches in size with a white backdrop
- The submission of an official cover letter from one of the United States government departments, which provides information about the trip as well as the passenger and the anticipated departure date
- A colored copy of the passport and the application, each with a photograph attached
- All application forms must be typed
- No handwritten forms will be accepted. During the visa application procedure, the applicant must remain in the United States. Each entry can be used to remain for a maximum of (180) days per entry on a multiple-entry visa with a validity of five (5) years. If you change your passport to the same kind, you should bring the old passport with you, which should have a valid visa, together with the new passport, since there is no need to apply for a new visa. Due to the fact that all visa applications must be approved by UAE authorities prior to being processed, the visa application procedure will take about 3 working days. You must include a prepaid self-addressed envelope with a tracking number if you are mailing the visa package through the postal service.
Documents and Resources that have been highlighted
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Documents that have been highlighted
Dubai Visa For Ghana Citizenship How To Apply Dubai Visa
If you are going from Ghana to Dubai, this comprehensive article will show you how to obtain a Dubai visa if you hold Ghanaian citizenship. Dubai is without a doubt one of the most popular tourist destinations in the Middle East, with a population of over 8 million people. This city in the United Arab Emirates attracts a large number of visitors from across the world. From the world’s tallest structure to the world’s largest mall, Dubai is renowned for its cutting-edge architectural and cultural traditions.
There are several different sorts of Visas that people may apply for, depending on how long they intend to stay in the country.
Types of Visa for citizens of Ghana
Tourist visas (also known as travel visas) are visas that are provided to citizens for the purpose of traveling for pleasure. These visas ensure stays for just a fixed period of time, unless otherwise stated.
Types of Tourist Visas are:
- 14 days
- 30 days (single entry)
- 30 days (multiple entry)
- 90 days (single entry)
- 90 days (multiple entry)
- 14 days (single entry)
- 14 days (multiple entry)
A transit visa is a type of visa that is valid for just a limited amount of time before expiring. Assuming you have a stopover and want to spend your time seeing the city rather than sitting at the airport for hours, this is the visa you’ll need.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, as a citizen of Ghana, you will require a visa in order to go to Dubai, United Arab Emirates. You may either apply for a visa online or visit a visa application center in person. The Dubai eVisa is an official certificate that enables you to enter Dubai legally and lawfully. It’s electronically connected to your passport, so it’s easy to find. The following are the documents that must be submitted:
- Photograph the size of a passport
- A color copy of your passport
- Both the first and last pages of your passport are required
- Airline tickets (one-way and round-trip)
When traveling to Dubai as a citizen of Ghana, you are only permitted to remain for a total of 30 days at a time. A tourist visa will cost you around 643 GHC (Ghanaian Cedi) The current currency conversion rate is 1.56 GHC to 1 United Arab Emirates Dirham (GHC to 1 UAE Dirham). The average price of a one-way flight from Ghana’s capital, Accra, to Dubai is $365, which is equal to 2109 Ghanaian cedis (GHC). The average cost of a round-trip flight is $583, which is equivalent to 3369 GHC. The Dirham (the official currency of the United Arab Emirates) is the finest money to bring with you to Dubai.
- In order to live comfortably in Dubai on a day-to-day basis, you will need to spend between AED 900 – AED 1100.
- It takes around 8-9 hours to fly from Ghana to Dubai on a commercial airline.
- It will cost you around AED 700 – AED 1000 to do the task.
- The cost of a 14-day Dubai expedited visa is between 500 and 600 GHC.
When you apply for a Dubai e visa, the process takes between 48 and 72 hours, depending on the type of visa you have. Yes, you will be allowed to cancel your Dubai visa; however, there will be a fee associated with the termination of your visa. There is a fee of 150 GHC.
Dubai Express Visa in 1 Day starting at USD 120 Per person
Express visa refers to obtaining a visa in the shortest amount of time feasible with the least amount of papers. In other words, you may escape the hassle of usual paperwork and standing in line at the immigration office. We are available to provide express visa services for your journey to the United Arab Emirates on an as-needed basis. Applying online for a visa to Dubai can get you a visa in 24 hours. We are available on Whatsapp 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including federal holiday weekends.
Dubai Express Visa overview:
- Visa applications can be handled on any day of the week, including Friday and Saturday. The validity of an express visa for Dubai will be either 30 days or 90 days, depending on the kind of application submitted. As soon as the visa copy is issued in the system, the traveler is permitted to enter Dubai. This sort of visa will be provided in 4 to 24 hours depending on the situation. It is possible that children’s visas will take longer.
UAE express visa cost without deposit: (US Dollars / AED)
|Dubai Visa Options||Immigration Fees||Admin Fee and Taxes||Total Charges|
|Dubai Visa 30 days||70 $||50 $||120 $ = 440 AED|
|Dubai Visa 90 days||166 $||55 $||221 $ = 810 AED|
|Visa Dubai 30 days Multiple entry||223 $||50 $||273 $ = 1000 AED|
|Visa Dubai 90 days Multiple entry||609 $||75 $||684 $ = 2500 AED|
|Tourist visa Extension||278 $||50 $||328 $ = 1200 AED|
How to get Dubai visa in 1 day?
Do you know what sort of visa you should apply for before traveling to the United Arab Emirates? There are numerous types of visas that are necessary for your entrance permission in the United Arab Emirates, based on a variety of circumstances such as your nationality, the purpose of your visit, and the length of your stay.
- Is it clear to you what type of visa you need obtain before traveling to the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Depending on your nationality, the purpose of your visit, and the length of time you want to spend in the UAE, you may be needed to get a visa in order to obtain an entrance permission.
What is a Dubai express visa?
A visa for Dubai Express is a type of visa that may be granted in as little as one day. A person can enter Dubai for a certain length of time with an express visa or with an express entrance. The visa can be issued for a short period of time (14, 30 days) or for a longer period of time (90 days). According on the kind of demand and the number of individuals who intend to travel, the amount that must be submitted for a Dubai Express visa might differ.
How to apply for Dubai express visa?
Throughout the year, people from all over the world go to Dubai to see family and friends. Visas are issued by the government for both personal and professional purposes. In addition, a big number of visitors seek for visas to visit Dubai. In the midst of such demands, people may find themselves in need of visas on an urgent basis. There are a variety of factors that might contribute to the requirement for a quick visa, including medical treatment, business purposes, and various personal circumstances.
- Because of this, acquiring a Dubai quick visa may be quite advantageous, particularly in emergency and vulnerable situations.
- Step 2: Make a payment for the online visa processing cost.
- In order to obtain a visa for Dubai, contact an approved travel agency, pay the visa fee, and submit the required documentation.
Visa Documents Requirement:
- A color scanned or mobile image of the passport is required. Image in JPG/JPEG format of a color passport-sized photograph with any backdrop
- If you are traveling with children, you will need to provide their birth certificates. Copy of residence card (applicable to inhabitants of the Gulf Cooperation Council)
- Copy of airline ticket
Which Is The Best Kind Of Visa? Express or normal?
Because we are all busy in our day-to-day lives and do not have much spare time for paperwork, choosing an Express visa to Dubai will allow you to avoid the hassle of additional paperwork. This visa option is available to tourists who wish to go to Dubai in a short period of time, such as on a business trip. This visa has a validity period ranging from 14 days to 90 days, and it is handled in the quickest and most efficient manner possible. Using this service, you may go to any foreign country in the world.
- An emergency visa is issued at a cost of USD $100 above and above the standard fee of the visa application.
- Is it possible to obtain a visa for Dubai in 4-10 hours?
- Within 2 hours of submitting an online application, you will receive an e visa pdf file through email or Whatsapp.
- 2.Can I apply for an Express Visa on a Saturday or Sunday?
- The validity of my Dubai Express Visa is unknown at this point.
You should expect a processing period of between 4 and 24 hours for express visas, however, because they are processed on an emergency basis.
Yes, it is correct.
The extra charge for a single entrance visa and/or a multiple entry visa is determined on the kind of visa application you submit.
The extra amount is levied as a convenience fee in order to expedite the processing and issuance of your visa.
6. How soon will I be able to fly to Dubai after acquiring an Express Visa? If your visa has been issued and registered in the system, you are eligible to travel to and enter Dubai as soon as it is registered in the system.
Whether you have recently won a project, are utilizing the UAE as a platform for new activities in the Middle East, or are looking to grow your existing team, you will need to mobilize personnel into the nation in order to complete the project. That implies you’ll need to get people visas, because in the United Arab Emirates, it is the employer’s obligation to ensure that their employees have valid work visas. I’m sure you’ve heard horror stories about how long it takes to obtain them, how many hoops you have to go through, and how difficult it is to have papers authenticated.
provided that you know what you’re doing.
What you require is a method that is well-structured, straightforward, and devoid of stress.
For a more in-depth overview on the complete process of mobilizing your staff to the UAE, please see oure-guide – work permits and employee visas in the United Arab Emirates (PDF file).
UAE Work Visa Timeline
(Credit for the graphic design) The following documents will be required at the start of the process:
- (Credit for the image courtesy of ) Following are the documents that will be needed to get started:
The most significant time limitation in this situation is the speed with which customers return items. Some individuals send them immediately, while others take what seems like an eternity! Once they have been delivered, your employee will be required to sign a local contract in order to continue working. They would also be required to complete the proper visa application forms in order to receive their visas. Once again, the speed at which this occurs is dependent on the individual. Following the completion and submission of the required documentation, the visa application procedure may begin.
- This will normally take 5 working days, however it may take less time or more time depending on the circumstances.
- After receiving clearance from the Ministry of Labor, you will be allowed to submit an application for your employees’ e-visa.
- Now that you have received your e-visa, your employee is prepared to mobilize and begin taking advantage of all of the advantages that living and working in the UAE has to offer.
- When they get there, there are a few more things for them to accomplish, though!
- Obtaining approval from the local police
- Completing a UAE medical examination Fingerprint scanning
- Opening a local bank account
- And other services.
In most cases, this may be completed in a single day, after which it is only a matter of waiting for the visa to be approved and stamped into the passport. They can, however, begin working immediately in the meantime. Conclusion To summarize, it takes around 2 weeks from the time the procedure is initiated to the time your workers are on the ground in the UAE. Once in country, it will take another week to complete all of the necessary paperwork and have everything delivered. According on the industry you work in, there may be additional formalities that you must fulfill as part of your employment.
In addition, they are granted through the national oil corporation, and it might take several weeks to receive them in some cases as well.
In the event that you would like to speak with someone, please contact our staff through email or phone (+44 (0) 1625 537 555) and we would be pleased to provide any advice or information that you may require.
Check out our articles on how to obtain a UAE work visa and our free guide on UAE work permits and employment visas for additional information. How to obtain a UAE work visa
It was established in 2019 by the UAE government in order to allow international tourists to enter the United Arab Emirates for short-term tourist visits. Because it allows visitors to get their travel authorization documents fully online, the electronic visa system provides significant convenience throughout the whole visa processing procedure. This single-entry visa permits its holders to stay in the United Arab Emirates for up to 30 days (one month), and it is valid for two months from the date of issuance.
When traveling to the United Arab Emirates for tourist or transit, the authorized UAEe-Visa can be utilized to enter the country.
Furthermore, the UAE online visa is valid for a single travel to Dubai or any other city inside the nation.
The UAE e-Visa serves as a travel permit for all of the emirates that make up the nation, including the following:
- Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharajh, and Umm Al Quwain are all cities in the United Arab Emirates.
This implies that holders of UAE e-Visas can stay in any of the country’s emirates for a maximum of 30 days.
UAE e-Visa types
There is just one sort of entrance permission to the UAE available to applicants, and that is the tourist e-Visa. The electronic United Arab Emirates tourist visa is a single-entry permit that allows its holders to remain in Dubai or any other location in the UAE for up to 30 days or 96 hours if they are transiting through the country. It is valid for up to 30 days in Dubai or any other place in the UAE.
How can travelers use the UAE e-Visa?
- Application for an e-Visa for tourism in the UAE is the sole option available to applicants. The electronic United Arab Emirates tourist visa is a single-entry permit that allows its holders to remain in Dubai or any other city in the UAE for up to 30 days or 96 hours if they are transiting through the country. It is valid for up to 30 days in Dubai or any other city in the UAE.
Please keep this in mind! The e-Visa for the United Arab Emirates can only be used for tourism reasons. It does not function as a valid work permit. Holders of a UAE or Dubai online visa are not permitted to engage in any form of work activity while in the United Arab Emirates. If you do not comply, you may be subject to penalties or deportation. The online application is simple to complete and takes only a few minutes to complete. Apply from your home or any other location using a phone, laptop, PC, or tablet with an online connection, or from any other device with an internet connection.
UAE e-Visa application form
Please keep this in mind! Our customer service representatives are ready to assist travelers at every stage of the e-Visa application process. You can contact us by email or phone if you have any questions or concerns or if you require further information. To ensure that your online visa application for the United Arab Emirates is successful, you must first gather all of the necessary documentation and ensure that you satisfy all of the requirements.
Next, select the purpose of your trip from the drop-down menu on the left side of the screen. Once you’ve completed this step, click on the’Apply Online’button to begin filling out the application form.
- Please take notice of the following information: Throughout the e-Visa application process, our customer service staff is accessible to assist travelers at any point in the journey. Contact us by email or phone if you have any questions or concerns and would like more information about our services. Make sure you have all of the necessary documentation and that you satisfy all of the requirements before submitting your online visa application to the United Arab Emirates. Following that, select the objective of your trip from the panel on the left. Once you’ve completed this step, click on the’Apply Online’button to begin filling out your application.
Important! A valid passport that will not expire within six months of the traveler’s anticipated arrival date in the United Arab Emirates, and particularly in Dubai, is required of all visitors to the country.
Tourist e-Visas to Dubai or the United Arab Emirates are valid for 60 days (two months) from the date of issuing. Make cautious not to overstay your visit in order to avoid incurring further charges. Please keep this in mind! You must ensure that your passport remains valid during the course of your trip.
Upon arrival in the United Arab Emirates, passengers on foreign aircraft passing through the country are permitted to stay for up to 96 hours after acquiring an online transit visa at the airport.
Requirements for the transit e-Visa:
- The time difference between the two flights must be greater than 8 hours
- The traveller must continue their journey to a third location of their choosing
- And all applicants must provide documentation of pre-arranged hotel accommodations.
Citizens from the following countries are exempt: Any tourist who wishes to pass into another nation from the United Arab Emirates may do so without paying any entry fees if their visit will not last more than 48 hours. If your stay is longer than 48 hours, you can extend it for an additional 50 AED to a total of 96 hours by paying a cost of 50 AED. Please get in touch with us if you want further information on the transit requirements or entrance criteria that must be met upon arrival at the chosen airport (the Dubai International Airport or any other in the UAE).
Requirements on arrival
Due to the current pandemic situation, every traveller arriving in the United Arab Emirates will be required to present a few more documents. Please make the following preparations before leaving for your trip:
- A printed copy of the tourist eVisa to the United Arab Emirates
- Passport with a valid period of at least six months beyond the anticipated date of entrance into the UAE
- Medical insurance documentation
- A health statement
- A quarantine form are all required.
List of eligible countries
In addition, a printed copy of the tourist eVisa for the United Arab Emirates; Passport that has at least six months remaining validity after the date of intended arrival into the UAE Medical insurance documentation; a health statement; a quarantine form Continue reading to find out what conditions applicants must complete in order to submit an application for an e-Visa to the United Arab Emirates.
All applicants must provide the following papers with their applications in order to receive a good online visa decision:
- Photograph of the applicant’s face (which may be taken quickly and simply with a phone or a PC camera)
- A snapshot of the bio-data page of the passport
- The confirmation code from the booked ticket to the United Arab Emirates
- Final page of the applicant’s passport (if one is required)
Documents should be attached in the case of underage travelers:
- Photograph of their face (may be shot with a phone or a computer camera)
- A copy of the child’s birth certificate (in either English or Arabic)
- A photo of the child’s valid passport
If you need to translate the birth certificate, make sure that the translation is official and that the document is attested before proceeding.
- The online visa application must be submitted at least three business days before your planned visit to the UAE or Dubai
- Every traveler must have a passport that is valid for at least six months beyond the intended date of entry into the United Arab Emirates
- And all passengers, including children, must have a valid e-Visa in order to travel to the United Arab Emirates. Regardless of the traveler’s age, an electronic visa is required
- Tourist e-Visas can be renewed for a total of 30 days twice (you do not need to leave the country to prolong the validity of your online visa). However, GCC citizens, special entry visa holders, and holders of 96-hour special mission visas are exempt from the extension policy
- Tourists who overstay their visa in the UAE may be penalized and/or deported. Furthermore, you may be barred from re-entering the United Arab Emirates in the future. Avoid overstaying in order to avoid complications
- An e-Visa to the UAE allows its holders to stay in Dubai or any other city for 30 days and acts as a single-entry permission. It is essential that all information supplied in the application form is accurate
- Always double-check the information you supply when applying.
Benefits of Evisa Express
- It is necessary to submit your online visa application at least three business days before your planned visit to the UAE or Dubai
- Every traveler must have a passport that is valid for at least six months beyond the intended date of entry into the United Arab Emirates
- And all passengers, including children, must have a valid e-Visa before they can enter the UAE. Travelers must have an electronic visa regardless of their age
- Tourist e-Visas can be renewed for a total of 30 days twice (you do not need to leave the country in order to prolong your online visa’s duration). GCC citizens, special entrance visa holders, and holders of 96-hour special mission visas, on the other hand, are not eligible for extension
- Tourists who overstay their visa in the UAE may face fines and/or deportation. It is possible that you will be barred from re-entering the United Arab Emirates in addition to this. Make sure not to overstay in order to avoid complications
- An e-Visa to the UAE allows its holders to stay in Dubai or any other city for 30 days and acts as a single-entry permission. It is essential that the information supplied in the application form is accurate
- Always double-check the information you supply when applying
Evisa Express is an independent organization that provides prompt and expert assistance in the process of getting visas over the internet. We have no affiliation with any governmental agency at this time. See our Privacy Statement and Terms of Service for more information. Applications that have been accepted successfully
- Everyone visiting the United Arab Emirates is required to get an electronic visa before entering the country. You can apply for it online if you have a passport that is valid for at least six months beyond the date of your scheduled travel. Electronic visas for the United Arab Emirates allow for a single entrance and a stay of up to 30 days. If your nation is listed as eligible (see the’List of eligible countries’section), you must acquire an online visa before entering the UAE border. If your country is not listed as eligible, you must obtain an online visa before crossing the UAE border. Ensure that you have prepared all of the paperwork that will be checked upon arrival, including your passport (which must be valid for at least six months), health insurance, and the other documents listed above. Traveling to the United Arab Emirates requires that citizens of countries on the list of eligible nations get an electronic visa in advance of their trip. Holders of e-Visas to the United Arab Emirates are permitted to stay in the nation for up to 30 days. Please keep in mind that it can only be used for trips linked to tourism or public transportation. Make certain that your passport is valid for the duration of your entire journey. Yes, all juvenile tourists must get an e-Visa in order to stay in the United Arab Emirates for up to thirty days. Infants are included in this category, regardless of their chronological age. Their parents or guardians should complete an online visa application and verify that they have all of the necessary documentation. Before departing for the United Arab Emirates, make sure you have all of the necessary documentation for the tourist e-Visa. Attach to your application a photo of your valid passport, a photo of the applicant’s face, the confirmation code of the booked flight, and, if applicable, the last page of your passport to be considered complete. Furthermore, all candidates under the age of majority must submit a birth certificate that has been translated into English or Arabic. If you want to spend 30 days in Dubai or any other city in the United Arab Emirates, please sure you apply for your visa online at least 3 days before your arrival. Gather all of the relevant documentation, complete the application form with your information, passport information, and travel information, and attach all of the appropriate supporting documentation. Select the payment option that you wish to use and be sure to account for the costs. The accepted e-Visa will be delivered to the applicant’s email address in PDF format after it has been approved. Filling out the application on our website accurately will ensure that you receive your electronic visa without any problems. Make sure you print it out before you depart for the United Arab Emirates. The processing period for an online UAE visa might take up to 72 hours (3 business days). If you enter your information accurately in an online form, you will prevent delays in the processing of your application. Fill out your application at least three business days before you plan to travel to ensure that you will receive it in time. All valid passport holders who have obtained an e-Visa to the United Arab Emirates are permitted to stay in the country for a maximum of 30 days. Please keep in mind that electronic visas for the United Arab Emirates are single-entry permits. Overstaying without obtaining an extension is not permitted
- Thus, do not extend your visit without obtaining an authorized entrance permission in order to avoid being penalized or deported. An e-Visa to the United Arab Emirates is valid for 60 days (two months) from the date of issuing. Make certain that your passport’s validity will stretch for at least six months beyond the anticipated date of arrival. Furthermore, because both papers (the electronic visa and your passport) are linked, it is important not to lose or modify any information on either document, as doing so may result in your entrance permission being invalid. Yes. When visitors arrive in the United Arab Emirates, customs officers check to see if they have all of the necessary papers. Every traveller must have a printed copy of their e-Visa along with their passport when they arrive. See the section titled “Requirements on Arrival” for a list of the documents that must be brought with you when you arrive. Travelers’ e-Visas can be extended twice for a total of 30 days each time (you do not need to leave the country to prolong the validity of your online visa). The extension, on the other hand, does not apply to GCC residents, special entrance visa holders, or holders of 96-hour special mission visas. Remember that in order to apply for an extension, you must have a valid passport with sufficient remaining validity and complete all of the online visa requirements. Only a few countries are eligible to apply for an online visa on arrival. Regardless of whether you’re flying into Dubai International Airport or any other airport in the United Arab Emirates, you must first determine whether your citizenship qualifies you for this form of entrance permission. However, submitting an application in advance by filling out an online form is significantly more safe and convenient. Make sure to get in touch with our customer service staff via email or phone to find out why your online visa to the United Arab Emirates was refused. Please double-check that each and every piece of information you entered into the form was right. Furthermore, please double-check that your passport has a sufficient validity time.
Three easy steps to get your UAE e-Visa
- Fill out an online application Fill out the required information, including your citizenship and the reason for your trip. Make an online payment after you have completed the remaining essential information. Card payments, as well as other simple ways of payment, are accepted at our location. Please check your email. An electronic visa will be delivered to the email address you provided in your application after your payment has been validated.