There are two options to renew the Pakistani passport in Dubai.
Pakistani Passport Renewal Fee for 10 Year Validity.
|Pages 36||Normal AED 185||Urgent AED 270|
|Pages 72||Normal AED 291||Urgent AED 438|
|Pages 100||Normal AED 312||Urgent AED 565|
- UAE is home to more than 1.6 million Pakistanis. According to the new directives of the Directorate General of Immigration and Passports in Pakistan, a passport issued for five years with a total number of 36 pages will now cost D85 instead of Dh150 while the fee for the urgent passport will be Dh140 instead of Dh250.
How do I make an appointment to renew my Pakistani passport in Dubai?
How to Book Pakistan Consulate Dubai Appointment Online
- Open the website of online appointment Pakistan consulate booking app.
- Choose your desired option for online appointment.
- Select the date which is suitable for your appointment.
How can I renew my passport online in Dubai?
- Confirmed Online Appointment.
- Personal appearance of applicant.
- Original old passport.
- Printout online E-passport application form with barcode.
- Photocopy of Passport Data page.
What is the current passport fee 2020?
The cost for an adult passport book is $110 plus a $25 processing/acceptance fee; the adult passport card is $30 plus a $25 processing fee. Both are good for ten years. The cost for a minor’s passport book is $80 plus a $25 processing/acceptance fee; the minor passport card is $15 plus a $25 processing fee.
What is the passport renewal fee for 2021?
Starting Dec. 27, the total charge will be $165. The previous price for a renewal was $110 and now it’s $130. A new passport for a child, under age 16, was previously $115 and now it’s $135.
How long does it take to renew a passport in Dubai?
The processing time for routine passport renewals is 2-4 weeks. If you are traveling within the next two weeks, please see Emergency Assistance for further information or e-mail [email protected] if you are located in Abu Dhabi or [email protected] if you are located in Dubai or the Northern Emirates.
What is Jumbo passport?
The Passport department of Government of India had introduced jumbo passport, and many people often ask—what is a jumbo passport? A normal passport that contains 36 pages cost 1500 INR, and lasts for 10 years. Whereas, Jumbo passport cost is 2000 INR and you get a 60 page booklet for 10 years.
Can I renew my Pakistani passport online?
Online Applications for Pakistan’s Passport Renewal can Only be submitted at https://onlinemrp.dgip.gov.pk/ – We Do NOT have any COLLABORATION with any website- Beware that Government of Pakistan does not take responsibility of any misuse of provided data or any loss of payment made on any other website for Pakistani
What documents do I need to renew my Pakistani passport?
Requirements for Renewal of Machine Readable Passports are exactly the same as for Applicants under 18 Years of Age and above. Personal appearance of the applicant(s). Original Valid NICOP/CNIC along with a photocopy. Original latest Pakistani passport along with a photocopy.
Can we pay passport fee online in Pakistan?
You can pay the application fee online at e-Services Portal using a credit/debit card.
How long does it take to renew Pakistani passport?
The standard process takes 10 weeks. The expedited service takes 4 to 6 weeks if you are willing to pay an extra USD 60. Continue checking the details about the passport renewal in Pakistan.
How many months before I can renew my Pakistani passport?
Pakistanis can apply for renewal of their Machine Readable Passport if the passport has expired or its validity is less than seven months. However, the system works only for those with existing documents and not for new applications.
Can I renew my Pakistani passport without Nicop?
Notarized copy of father’s passport or US passport (of Pakistani origin) plus copy of either parent’s Driver’s License or State ID. **NOTE: Passports with one year validity will be issued in the absence of NICOP, applicant applies for the same at the time of application for passport.
Fee Structure for Passports
Fees for Passportsadmin2021-05-26T are as follows: 02:44:59+04:00
Fee Structure for 05 Years MRP in UAE Dirham
|Pages||Category||Fee||1st Lost||2nd Lost|
Fee Structure for 10 Years MRP in UAE Dirham
|Pages||Category||Fee||1st Lost||2nd Lost|
a link to the page’s load
Pakistani expats can now renew their passports at 50% fees in the UAE
Since March of this year, Pakistani embassies in the United Arab Emirates and other parts of the world have begun providing passports at a reduced cost. Photograph courtesy of Shutterstock Dubai: Pakistani expats in the United Arab Emirates will no longer be required to pay exorbitant costs to renew their passports, thanks to a 50 percent reduction in the fees levied by the UAE government. Since March of this year, Pakistani embassies in the United Arab Emirates and other parts of the world have begun providing passports at a reduced cost.
A senior official at the Pakistan Consulate General confirmed to Gulf News on Sunday that “we have started applying the decreased passport renewal fees from last month.” It has been announced that applicants traveling to the United Arab Emirates will now be able to renew their passports for only half the normal amount.
Online applications urged
Additionally, the official recommended Pakistanis residing in the United Arab Emirates to use the online gateway to renew their ID cards and passports, since doing so will assist to alleviate the traffic jams at the missions. Passport renewals are performed at the missions on a daily basis by more than 800 individuals. More than 1.6 million Pakistanis live in the United Arab Emirates. For example, a passport valid for five years and containing a total of 36 pages would now cost D85 instead of Dh150, while the charge for an urgent passport will be Dh140 instead of Dh250, according to new orders from Pakistan’s Directorate General of Immigration and Passports.
The new list of costs for Pakistani passports has been released.
A 100-page passport with a 10-year validity period will cost Dh250 instead of Dh540, while the fee for an urgent passport of the same type has been cut from Dh1,080 to Dh500, instead of Dh540.
Obtaining a standard passport takes 25 days, according to the Pakistan Embassy website, while obtaining an urgent passport renewal takes 15 days, according to the same source.
Moreover, Pakistan has just declared that it would issue electronic passports by June of this year, and a German company has been granted the contract to assist with the system’s development and implementation. In a recent announcement, Sheikh Rashid Ahmed, Pakistan’s Federal Interior Minister, stated that the service will be ready by June. He stated that a German business had been contracted to implement the electronic passport system in the nation. He did not elaborate more. The interior ministry characterized it as a significant development that would aid in eliminating all of the obstacles present in the existing manual method and allowing Pakistanis residing overseas to submit online applications more simply.
The new e-passports will be equipped with a biometric chip that will store personal data such as a photograph, fingerprints, and other identifying characteristics.
The e-passport is equipped with a contactless microprocessor that keeps the same information that is printed on the passport’s data page, such as the holder’s name, date of birth, passport number, photograph, as well as fingerprints and signatures, in addition to other biometric information. When compared to the standard travel document, the electronic passport provides an additional degree of protection and minimizes the likelihood of fraud.
Good news: Pakistani missions reduce passport fee
Photo courtesy of AFP
Dubai – The prices have been reduced across the board for both five- and 10-year, as well as ordinary and urgent passports
To the delight of Pakistanis residing in the United Arab Emirates, the country’s embassies have slashed the prices for new passports by half in several categories. Listen to this story and others on David Light’s [email protected] radio show. ALSO READ:Covid in India: A Pakistani foundation provides volunteers and ambulances to assist in times of emergency All passport types, including five-year and ten-year, regular and urgent passports, have had their fees lowered across the board, including emergency passports.
- Ahmed Amjad Ali, Consul General of Pakistan at the Consulate General of Pakistan in Dubai, stated that this move by the government will assist all non-resident Pakistanis who live and work in the UAE, particularly those from lower socioeconomic backgrounds.
- “Many individuals were laid off and their incomes were slashed during the coronavirus outbreak, therefore it is a huge relief for Pakistanis who live in the United States that the prices of passports have been dropped by 20 to 45 percent in several categories.
- The price of a five-year regular machine-readable passport with 36 pages has been reduced from Dh150 to Dh85, the price of a 72-page passport has been reduced from Dh280 to Dh155, and the price of a 100-page passport has been reduced from Dh300 to Dh170.
- Approximately 1.6 million Pakistanis live and work in the nation, according to official figures.
- “This is a great development because the UAE hosts a huge number of blue-collar employees, and the cost for them has been prohibitively expensive.” This is a huge relief for the entire team.
- At long last, something has come through,” said Hassan Shaukat, a Dubai resident who has been there for more than ten years.
- I applaud the Directorate General of Immigration and Passports, Ministry of Interior, for making the decision to reduce the passport charge.
“In my opinion, they deserve more of these kind of perks in honor of their contributions to the country,” he explained. [email protected]
Online- Apply Online for Passport Renewal
NOTICE REGARDING THE DELIVERY OF PASSPORTS TO PASSPORT APPLICANTS WHO APPLY ONLINE We would like to advise all online applicants that the procedure for renewing passports online is now working. Overseas Pakistani passport holders who have had their passports expire or who will have their passports expire within the next 12 months can apply for a renewal of their passports using the online passport service. However, it was previously announced that the supply of passports will be halted from the 23rd of March, 2020 to the 7th of May, 2020, owing to a worldwide interruption in airline operations due to weather conditions.
The following were the conditions under which the DHL began operations: Due to the current Covid-19 outbreak, however, the DHL cannot guarantee transportation time for any locations until the situation returns to normal.
The e-Services Portal serves as the gateway to the Directorate General of Immigration and Passports for Pakistani residents all over the world who wish to access online services.
- Fill out an application for a Machine Readable Passport renewal if your passport has expired or if the validity of your passport is shorter than 12 months
WARNING: All online applicants are hereby informed that all types ofLOST AND MODIFICATIONcategories in passports (including but not limited to changes in Name, father/spouse name, marital status, Date of Birth (if applicable), Dual Nationality (if applicable), profession, photograph, previous passport number, and religion) are not permissible in the online passport application for renewal system located at the following URL: http://www.uscis.gov.
Important Notice: Online applicants are hereby informed that all For the issuing of passports in categories other than renewal, applicants are urged to contact their nearest foreign missions.
It is recommended that you spend a few minutes reading this advise if you are visiting this website for the first time and want to apply for a machine-readable passport.
Requirements for Renewal of Passport
Please have the following items ready before submitting your application:
- Documents to accompany the application
- A photograph of up to 5MB in size, shot in accordance with the Photograph Tutorial
- Fingerprint form, completed in the manner described in the Fingerprint Tutorial
- To pay your application fee online, you must have a valid credit card.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have any difficulty completing your application, please contact customer care (Contact Us).
You are now prepared to submit your application online. You must now complete the following tasks:
- Click on theGet Startedbutton
- Create an account by filling out the form:
- If you are located within Pakistan, an SMS and email code will be issued to you in order to complete the registration process. If you are traveling outside of the country, all essential codes will be supplied to you through email alone.
NOTE: Users who have already enrolled in the Pak-identity system can log in using their Pak-identity “Username” and “Password” that they have already created.
- Create an application for the renewal of your machine-readable passport and include all of the necessary information in the application
- Please include your mailing address for the delivery of your machine-readable passport. Fees must be paid with a credit card or debit card.
It is important to note that DGI P has a NO REFUND POLICY for any applications begun or submitted for the issuing of Machine Readable Passports. The applicant is urged to carefully consider the material and instructions offered on the website before submitting their application. Please keep in mind that the home delivery option is only accessible in a limited number of countries at this time.
- Please include your current and permanent mailing addresses. Upload an image of yourself. Fill out the application and upload the supporting papers that are requested. Download the form and take a photo of the four fingerprints requested by the system. Set the scanner to 600 DPI, JPEG/JPG format, and Grayscale to get the best results. Scan and upload the completed form. Once you have reviewed the information you have supplied and signed the statement, you should submit the application
How long will the Online Application Process take?
According to the information in the accompanying table, you could expect to spend around one hour to complete an online application if you meet all of the requirements.
|Estimated Completion Time|
|1.||Register user||2 min|
|2.||Select application category||1 min|
|3.||Give passport delivery details||1 min|
|4.||Pay fee||2 min|
|5.||Provide personal information||1 min|
|6.||Provide Address details||2 min|
|7.||Upload photograph||1 min|
|8.||Upload supporting documents||1 min|
|9.||Print, scan and upload fingerprint form||5 min|
|10.||Review and Submit application||0.5 min|
|Total estimated time||16.5 min|
Online applicants are hereby informed that if their fingerprints form is rejected/unverified consecutively due to the quality parameters set forth in the fingerprints system, they may be required to submit new fingerprints forms via an auto-generated email (03) times to their registered email addresses. This notice is effective immediately. The issuing of online passports would be halted if these fingerprint forms are deemed to be rejected or unverified after three consecutive tries, according to the online automated system.
The fee authorization was issued in order to allow DGI P Headquarters to utilize the passport fee deposited by online applicants through their credit cards.
Pakistani passport renewal in Dubai United Arab Emirates
The facility for renewing a Pakistani passport is provided at the Pakistani consulate in Dubai and the Pakistani consulate general in Abu Dhabi, both in the United Arab Emirates.
Pakistani passport renewal Online
The renewal of a Pakistani passport can be accomplished through the use of internet services, such as the website. If you choose this option, you must register first, and you can only renew your Pakistani passport online; you cannot apply for a new passport using this method. If you want to use this option, you will also need to bring a printer and a scanner with you. Payment can be made through the use of a credit or debit card.
Pakistani passport renewal in Dubai Consulate
If you wish to renew your Pakistani passport in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, you can do so at the Embassy of Pakistan. You may also visit the Pakistani Consulate in Bur-Dubai, which is located on Khaleed bin Waleed Road, near Burjuman Shopping Mall.
Validity of passport before renewal
According to the service desk clerk you can renew the passport when the validity is 3 months or less. some said it can be renew with 6 months validity as well. if you have any information about that please share it in comments. The required documents are: For the renewal of Pakistani passport in United Arab Emirates please bring-Your Original Passport. -Your Original CNIC or NICOP. -Copies of your passport, Visa and CNIC. earlier they were taking mobile phone inside not allowed but now a days no restriction Better to reach there around 7 AM to get the token No.
If you are with family then they will issue different Token Noinitial 100 numbers given to ladies/family.
Pakistani Passport renewal Fee
The information about the Pakistani passport renewal cost is provided below. Please notify us if the charge for renewing a passport increases or decreases. The term is five years. 151 AED for a standard procedure (about 20/25 days). 251 AED for a rush process that will take 7-10 days. 10 years have passed since the inception of the company. Having a cost that is nearly twice Now walk into the room and sit there for a while. They will contact you in order to take your photo and finger print. You will then proceed to another area where you will be able to review your information on paper and sign off on it.
You can either pick up your passport at the time specified on the slip, or you can wait until the next business day.
Please share your input / experience in the comments section to keep others informed in the event that the procedure changes.
According to my recent visit and experience, the process for renewing a Pakistani passport at the Pakistani Consulate in Bur Dubai, United Arab Emirates, is significantly improved when compared to prior years.
What if you lost your passport
If you have misplaced your passport, you will need to visit the embassy in either Dubai or Abu Dhabi; you will not be able to apply online. They could ask for a copy of the police report. The Dubai Police report may be obtained using the online Dubai police application or by visiting the police station, although as far as I am aware, the charge for obtaining the report through the Dubai police mobile app or website is less expensive than visiting the police station. If you are residing or working in another state, you may attend your local police station; however, you must first check with the Pakistani consulate to see what documents are required.
You may use RTA public buses that will drop you off in a nearby location, or you can take the Dubai metro to Burjuman metro station, from where you can walk for 10/15 minutes or take a cab to your destination. A map of the area has been provided below for your convenience. Parking is available in the surrounding area for a fee (also see Pakistan passport renewal in Saudi Arabia). have a look at the MAP Google Maps (ONGOOGLE MAP)
Pakistan Passport Renewal 2021: Fees, Requirements, Documents, and More
This article has been checked by Wego’s editorial staff to verify that the information is up to date and correct before publication. Updated on the 8th of December, 2021 The government of Pakistan is now issuing Machine Readable Passports (MRP) to Pakistani travelers with validity periods ranging between five and 10 years. It is meant to prevent illicit alterations and forgeries, as well as to reduce the likelihood of people trafficking, and it has specific security elements. The MRP passport comprises digitally printed personal information, as well as a picture embedded in the bar code of the passport.
Here’s everything you need to know about renewing your Pakistani passport, including the prices, procedures, required papers, and processing timeframe.
What are the requirements of a passport renewal?
The following are the prerequisites must be met:
- Documentation in support
- Photograph up to 5MB in size. Ensure that the photograph lesson is followed. This is a fingerprinting form. Finished in line with the Fingerprint Tutorial’s specifications To make your online payment, you’ll need a valid credit card.
What are the required documents?
The following papers must be submitted with your passport renewal application in order to be processed.
- Color scanned copies of a valid CNIC or NICOP, or a Smart CNIC or NICOP, on both sides of the document. existing passport color scanned copies (initial two pages and one random page selected by the system)
- Color scanned copies of existing passport a color scanned copy of a valid visa, iqama, residency permit, asylum card, or passport of another nationality in good standing
Minors under the age of 18
- Color scanned copies of a valid NICOP or smart card (on both sides), or a computerized B-Form or Family Registration Certificate are required. A color scanned copy of each parent’s legitimate national identification card (on both sides)
- In the event of a divorce, a guardianship certificate or a court order is required. Form of minor’s attestation in color
- Color scanned copy of form The death certificate(s) in color if either the mother or the father have died away
- A color scanned copy of a valid visa, iqama, residency permit, asylum card, or passport of another nationality
- Color scanned copies of a valid CNIC or NICOP, or a Smart CNIC or NICOP, on both sides of the document. In the event that the applicant is engaged as a government officer or official, an armed forces officer, or a representative of a semi-government or autonomous entity or business, a No-Objection Certificate (NOC) must be provided. Upon receipt of the NOC, it will be subject to confirmation or verification by the department responsible. existing passport color scanned copies (initial two pages and one random page selected by the system)
- Color scanned copies of existing passport a color scanned copy of a valid visa, iqama, residency permit, asylum card, or passport of another nationality
How to renew my passport online?
Once you have gathered all of the required documentation, you can begin your online passport renewal application by clicking here. If you are submitting your application from within Pakistan, you will be issued an SMS and an email code to complete your registration. If you are applying from a country other than Pakistan, the essential codes will be supplied to you through email. Following the completion of your registration, please follow the instructions outlined below.
- Start the passport renewal application process and fill out all of the necessary information
- Please include your mailing address for the delivery of your passport. Paying the charge using a credit or debit card is acceptable. Please provide the necessary personal information. Please include your current and permanent mailing addresses. Upload an image of yourself. Please provide the accompanying documentation. Obtain and complete the paperwork, as well as register the four needed fingerprints as directed by the system. Set your scanner to 600 DPI, JPEG/JPG, and grayscale for the highest quality scans. Scan and upload the completed form. Once you have reviewed the information you have supplied and signed the statement, you should submit the application
Provided that all of the relevant conditions have been met, the full application procedure might take up to 15 minutes. Following the completion of your application, your passport will be delivered to you by DHL Express.
Deliveries take between one and two days, depending on your [given delivery address. We would like to point out that the government portal does not provide services for the following categories of people:
- A new passport has been issued. The first batch of Machine Readable Passports is issued
- The second batch is modified. The following scenarios are applicable to applicants who seek to make modifications to their current Machine Readable Passport: Exhaust should be reprinted. In the instance of applicants who desire to get a new passport because the pages in their current passport are running out as a result of their frequent travel
- Passport has been misplaced. The online site does not offer assistance in the event of a lost or stolen passport, for example. As a result, you are encouraged to contact your local Pakistani embassy, high commission, or consulate general who can assist you with MRP-related matters.
What is the fee of the passport renewal application?
The cost of renewing a passport varies based on the category and kind of passport chosen. For example, renewing a five-year, 36-page passport in the ‘regular’ category would cost you Rs 3,000, which includes the service price and any relevant taxes on top of that. The same sort of passport in the ‘urgent’ category, on the other hand, would cost you Rs 5,000, which is exclusive of service charges and taxes. The prices range from Rs 5,500 to Rs 20,500, depending on the kind of passport and the category to which it is applied.
How to Renew a Pakistani Passport in Dubai
OurPakistanireaders will find today’s piece very useful. When it comes to Pakistani citizens residing in Dubai, we’ve done the research for you and found out all you need to know about passport renewal. Continue reading to find out more! At the Consulate General of Pakistan in Dubai, you may renew your passport if it has expired (or at thePakistan Embassyin Abu Dhabi). To renew your passport, you will need to visit the missions office in person, but there is a new online option that we shall describe later in this post.
Guide to Renewing Your Pakistani Passport in Dubai
In general, the validity of a Pakistani passport is five years for all applicants. Applicants who are beyond the age of 15 may, nevertheless, apply for a passport with a 10-year validity period. They can also apply for passports that include 36, 72, or 100 pages, depending on their requirements and circumstances. Documents that are required You will need to prepare the following documents for adult applicants:
- Authenticated photocopies of the following documents: original old passport
- Original valid CNIC/NICOP with photocopy
- Original valid Resident Visa with photocopy
- Marriage certificate (in the case of a new marriage)
- A copy of the original Police Report attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) of the United Arab Emirates, as well as a photocopy (in the event of a lost passport)
Children (those under the age of eighteen) must meet the following requirements:
- Original MOFA-attested birth certificate with photocopy
- Original old passport with photocopy(if any)
- Original valid NICOP/CRC (B-Form) with photocopy(if any)
- Original valid Resident Visa with photocopy(if any)
- Parents’ original valid CNIC/NICOP with photocopy
- Parents’ original Passports and Visas, with photocopy
- NOCs from Parent and from respective Embassy/Consulate(in case parent is non-Pakistani)
- Original Police Report attested by
NOTE: Children under the age of 15 are not eligible to apply for a passport with a 10-year validity. The following are the conditions for naturalized citizens:
- Photocopies of the following documents: original Pakistani CNIC/NICOP
- Original Pakistani passport
- Original foreign passport
- Original valid Resident Visa
- Photocopies of the following documents: original valid Resident Visa
- Original valid CNIC/NICOP
NOTE: Passports for dual citizens will only be handled when they have received clearance from the relevant authorities in Pakistan. Fees for Processing The following costs are charged for renewing your passport: For passports with a 5-year expiration date
- 36 pages – AED 151 (ordinary), AED 251 (urgent)
- 72 pages – AED 276 (ordinary), AED 451 (urgent)
- 100 pages – AED 301 (ordinary), AED 601(urgent)
- 36 pages – AED 151 (ordinary), AED 251(urgent)
- 36 pages – AED 151 (ordinary), AED 251(urgent
For passports with a 10-year expiration date
- With regard to passports with a 10-year validity,
Please keep in mind that lost passports result in increased processing fees. Once you have obtained all of the necessary documents, you should head to the Pakistan Consulate General in Dubai. The following is the company’s contact information: +1 971 4 3973600 / +971 4 3970412Phone: +971 4 3970412Email: [email protected]: Consulate General of PakistanAddress: Umm Hurair One, Khalid Bin Waleed Road, Bur Dubai, UAETelephone: +971 4 3970412 Renewing Your Pakistani Passport Online is a website that you may use.
Those who have the following types of accounts are eligible to renew online:
- Passports that have expired or are only valid for a period of seven months
- Existing documents (i.e., not for new applications, such as infants)
- Existing documents
Prepare the following items before applying online: scanned copies of your previous passport and paperwork (see above), a photograph (up to 5MB in size), a fingerprint form, and a valid credit or debit card for online payment before beginning.
When you are ready, follow the steps outlined below:
- Obtain information through the e-Services Portal, which is connected to the Directorate General for Immigration and Passports. To begin, use the “Get Started” button. Create a user account. (The verification codes that are required will be supplied to you through email.)
- Fill out an application for the renewal of your passport and include all of the relevant information. Indicate where your passport will be delivered by providing an address. Pay the processing charge on the internet
- Please double-check your details and sign the statement before submitting your application.
As soon as you submit your application, your paperwork will be processed in Islamabad, Pakistan, where you will live. Your new passport will be delivered to the address that you gave within 10 days (for usual delivery) or 4 days (for urgent delivery). That is all there is to it! DISCLAIMER: The information provided here is provided solely for the purpose of exchanging information. In order to obtain further information regarding renewing your passport, please see the official website of the Consulate General of Pakistan.
Pakistani Passport Renewal, Online Appointment and Passport Status
You no longer need to stand in a lengthy line to renew your Pakistani passport at the Pakistan consulate in Dubai or the Pakistan embassy in Abu Dhabi, since the government of Pakistan has implemented an online passport renewal and online appointment scheduling system. On the second page of our passport renewal tutorial, we’ll go over two topics: 1: Passport Renewal in Pakistan Can Be Done Online The second option is to renew your passport at a consulate or an embassy. For Pakistani passport renewal in Dubai, the process is less complicated than in Abu Dhabi, thanks to the online appointment for passport renewal system, which was previously launched by the Consulate General of Pakistan in Dubai and allows applicants to save time by receiving direct appointment confirmation to begin the passport renewal process.
How to get online appointment for Passport Renewal:
To begin the online appointment procedure, please click on the link provided below. Step 1: After clicking on the above link, you will be sent to the following page, where you may pick either passport 2 or passport 3 as the appointment type and then click on the Next button. Step 2: Choose an appointment day and time from the provided calendar and schedule; counters are open from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.; always double-check consular hours before scheduling an appointment. For contact information, please see this page.
Optional information such as your address, city, zip code, and remarks are also welcome.
Within a few minutes, you will receive an approval email from the consulate; print it or save it on your mobile device so that you may present it to the embassy to avoid standing in a long line.
Passport Renewal Requirements:
The following are the documentation that must be submitted by adult applicants: 1.An original and a copy of your old passport. 2) Original CNIC, NICOP, or smart card with a photocopy of the original card 4.In the event of a missing passport, an official police report confirmed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the United Arab Emirates is necessary. 5.A copy of the marriage certificate is necessary for newlyweds applying for the visa. To avoid standing in a long lineup (the token line), print or save your online appointment as a printout, email, or screenshot and bring it with you.
7.A letter of no objection from the parents, as well as a letter from the consulate or embassy, if the parents are not Pakistanis.
The following documents are required for dual citizens: 1.The original CNIC/NICOP as well as a photocopy 2.An original and a photocopy of your Pakistani passport 3.An original foreign passport and a photocopy of the passport 4.A valid UAE Resident visa and a photocopy of the visa
Passport Validity and Fee structure:
Normal passports are now printed with a 5-year validity, however upon request and payment of an additional price, the applicant can receive a passport with a 10-year validity and 36, 72, or 100 pages on it. The charge for renewing a Pakistani passport in the United Arab Emirates is listed in the table below. Fees for renewing a passport valid for five years: Fees for renewing a passport valid for ten years: Please keep in mind that charge amounts are subject to change at any time, therefore we urge that you check with the most recent pricing structures.
Please bring a printout of your online appointment approval or a screenshot from your mobile device with you to avoid waiting in a long line for a renewal token.
Collection of Passport:
Following the successful completion of the aforesaid process, the applicant will be granted 10 days for a standard application and 4 days for an urgent application to pick up their passport at the same embassy where they applied. To pick up your passport from the consulate or embassy, do the following steps: Step one is to make your way to the passport release cabin. 2.Submit the original receipt to the passport-issuing staff member who will release your passport. 3.Submit your old passport to get it stamped with a cancellation stamp.
- 5.Sign your name to confirm that you have received your new passport.
- Please keep in mind that the TCS office is in the same building as the embassy.
- If you are unable to pick up your passport on your own, members of your immediate family, such as your father, mother, brother, sister, son, daughter, and wife, can do so on your behalf by presenting an authorization letter, receipt, valid ID, visa, or an old passport to the passport office.
- Consulate hours of operation and holidays: The working days of the Consulate are Sunday through Thursday, with Friday and Saturday being weekend holidays.
- to 12:00 p.m.
- The hours of operation for those who have scheduled appointments online are 08:00 am – 02:00 pm.
- and 1:00 p.m.
How to Renew Pakistani Passport Online:
Those who are unable to visit the Pakistani consulate in Dubai or the Pakistan embassy in Abu Dhabi owing to a hectic schedule can finish the renewal procedure of their machine-readable Pakistani passports online in only 17 minutes, saving them the time and effort of traveling. If you choose to do so, please visit the official website of the Directorate General of Immigration and Passports by clicking on the following link. Once you have visited the official website, you will need to complete the following steps.
- 2.Register for a new account and receive a verification number in your email.
- 4.Make a note of your UAE mailing address in case your new passport is delivered there.
- 6.Check your personal information and, if everything is accurate, click on the submit button.
- Documents that are required: color scanned copy of a valid CNIC identification card (both sides) A color scan of your existing passport (first two pages plus one random page) is required.
- A color scanned copy of your current UAE residency visa Fees for renewing a passport online: Please keep in mind that the following rates are in Pakistani rupees and do not include delivery charges.
- Due to the fact that passports will be printed in Islamabad, delivery rates may vary depending on the country of delivery.
Please see the following link for instructions on how to apply for a passport using the e-services site, as well as all of the necessary information:
Please note that Online service is only for renewal of passport. (E-Services Portal is the front door to Directorate General of Immigration and Passports for online service for Pakistani citizens around the world.Embassy is not involved in online passport application system. Your direct link will be established with Directorate General of ImmigrationPassports (Headquarters). For any information and queries, you may please contact the helpline of e-services portal. Fees and other requirements may also be checked on the above mentioned link, if you wish to apply online)
In order to submit a passport application, you must first schedule an appointment by sending an email to [email protected] When contacting us through email, please provide your preferred date of visit, along with your phone number and full name. You may also reach us by phone at 0722 942 818. (Call timings 2pm to 4pm Monday to Thursday) If the line is busy when you call, please try again after a reasonable period of time. On holidays, phone calls will not be answered. Before you make a phone call, please check our Holidays schedule by clicking here.
3. Requirements for Adults (18-yearabove):
- Personal appearance of the applicant
- Production of one of the original and valid NADRA cards listed below
- National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis (NICOP)
- Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC)OR
- Computerized National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis (CNIC)OR
- In the event of renewal applications, the original prior passport must be shown
- The Swedish or Finnish residence permit (or passport in the case of dual citizenship)
- And photocopies of all papers must be sent with the originals.
For those who do not yet have a valid original Cnic or an original NICOP, please apply for one of these documents and then proceed to the Passport application after they have been obtained. To apply for a NADRA Identification Card (Nicop) online, go to the following link: Instructions specific to this case:
- Before applying for MRP, married female and male candidates must present an authentic CNIC / NICOP / Smart National ID Card that has been changed to reflect their marital status. Officials and employees of the Pakistani government are obliged to provide original No Objection Certificates (NOCs) issued by their respective Ministries, Divisions, and Departments within the previous ninety (90) days.
4. Requirements for Children (under-18 years):
- Kid applicants who are under the age of 18 must be accompanied by either one of their parents. Personal appearance of the child applicant Production of any of the original and valid NADRA documents listed below:
- NADRA Form ‘B’OR
- Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC)OR
- National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis (NICOP)
- Parents’ NADRA IDs, Pakistani passports, and Swedish/Finnish residency permits are required in addition to the original previous passport (for renewal applications) (or passport). Both parents’ documents must be brought in original form even if only one parent is accompanying the kid to the passport application appointment. All documents should be accompanied by photocopies of the originals. In addition to the above, parents must bring the following items while applying for their child’s first passport: Translation of an extract from the population registration (Personbevis of the kid) from Skatteverket/Maistraatti into English (in the event of the initial application for a Machine Readable Passport)
- Registration of a Certificate of Birth (S-1 Registration)
In addition to the original previous passport (for renewal applications), parents’ NADRA IDs, Pakistani passports, and a Swedish or Finnish residency permit are required (or passport). If just one parent is accompanying the kid to the passport application, both parents’ original documents must be presented. All original papers should be accompanied by photocopies of all of them. Parent(s) must bring the following items with them while applying for their child’s first passport: In English, an extract from the Skatteverket/Maistraatti population registration (Personbevis of the kid).
- The custodian father or mother is required to produce court orders confirming his or her legal right to custody of the child in the event that parents are separated or divorced
- In the event that parents are separated or divorced, the custodian father or mother is required to produce court orders confirming his or her legal right to custody of the child
Parents of newborn children should follow the following guidelines: The first step for submitting a newborn child’s passport application is to submit an application for Birth Registration (S-1 registration) at the Pakistani Embassy in Stockholm. The second step is to file an application for child NICOP on the NADRA website (Scanned copy of Birth Registration certificate has to be submitted at NADRA website during NICOP application) The third step is to submit an application for a passport if all of the prerequisites listed above have been met (1 to 8)
5. Fees Table for Machine Readable Passport:
|Validity||Pages||Ordinary (20-25 days)||Urgent (10-12 days)|
|5 years||36-page||SEK 200/-||SEK 340/-|
|72-page||SEK 370/-||SEK 600/-|
|100-page||SEK 400/-||SEK 800/-|
Passports with a 10-year validity period are only issued to applicants who are 15 years or older.
|Validity||Pages||Ordinary (20-25 days)||Urgent (10-12 days)|
|10 years||36-page||SEK 300/-||SEK 500/-|
|72-page||SEK 550/-||SEK 900/-|
|100-page||SEK 600/-||SEK 1200/-|
- At the Embassy, there is a credit/debit card payment option accessible for use. There is no cash acceptance at the MRP department of the Embassy
- However, cash can be placed in the Embassy’s SEB Account number 5277 10 109 68
- The applicant’s full name must be properly recorded on the bank slips.
6. Application in case of Lost Passport:
- Valid Original Nadra ID card (original and photocopy)
- Police Report for a missing passport (copy)
- Valid Visa or Residency Proof from the Migration Department (photocopy)
- Valid Visa or Residency Proof from the Immigration Department (photocopy). The first time you are late, you will be charged a double fee
- The second time you are late, you will be charged a quadruple fee. After the third time, the case will be forwarded to the Director General of Immigration and Passports for approval.
7. Passport Delivery:
In the event of a flight cancellation, passports may be delayed in their delivery. The normal passport will last 20-25 days. 10-12 days for an urgent passport. If the applicant does not come in person (0900-1200 Mon-Thu,0900-1100 Fri), a family member (such as parents, spouse, or sibling) may pick up the passport if they can provide proof of identification. Please remember to bring your Original Token as well as your previous passport when you come to pick up your passport. Before you go to the post office to pick up your passport, check the status of your passport by clickingHERE.
It is not the official policy of the United States Department of State to distribute new passports by mail.
In that instance, the applicant must submit a return envelope as well as postage stamps, which may be used to deliver the passport by priority mail.
- Applicants from Sweden should bring a self-addressed return envelope with two SEK 125/- postage stamps on it
- Applicants from Finland should bring a self-addressed return envelope with nine international coupons (see more information about international coupons by clicking here)
- Applicants from other countries should bring a self-addressed return envelope with nine international coupons (see more information about international coupons by clicking here).
Please keep in mind that this service is given at the request of the applicant, and that the Embassy has no responsibility if the passport is lost or delayed by the postal courier.
8. How to Reach the Embassy:
The Embassy is located on the first floor of Karlavägen 65, Stockholm, Sweden, 11449. The “Stadium” metro station on the red line is the closest Tunnel-bana (metro station). Before you leave the “Stadion” metro station, make a beeline towards Nybrogatan/Karlavägen, which is a few blocks away. The embassy is located at Karlavägen 65, very adjacent to the metro station. When you arrive at the building, dial the door code B0001 for the Embassy (which is also listed next to security system installed at the main entrance of building).
To summon assistance, use the ring button adjacent to the consular section door.
Occasionally, a system might have a complete failure owing to unanticipated technological issues that arise.
As a result, candidates who arrive to the Embassy on such a day will be required to return on another day when the MRP system has been restored and is fully operational.
It is possible to check the status of your passport online by visiting this link.
UAE visa information
Applicants for visas and sponsorships should submit their applications to the Abu Dhabi Emirates Ticketing Office, located at Al Sawari Tower C, Corniche Road, Abu Dhabi, UAE. Visa services are available from Sunday through Wednesday (8.30am to 5pm) Thursday is a working day (8.30am to 4.30pm) Fridays, Saturdays, and public holidays are all off days. The Emirates Ticketing Office in Ajman Sheikh Rashid Bin Humaid Street is home to the Escape Tower. Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (9am to 8pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
- Service for visas is available from Saturday through Wednesday (8.30am to 6pm) and on Thursday (from 8am to 6pm) (8.30am to 5.30pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
- Visa services are available from Sunday through Thursday (7am to 2pm) Fridays, Saturdays, and public holidays are all off days.
- : +61 4 504 7300 [email protected] is the e-mail address to use.
- to 2.30 p.m.), Friday (7 a.m.
- to 12 noon) (9am to 4pm) Sundays and public holidays are off limits.
- Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (10am to 5pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
- Visa services are available on a daily basis (10am to 6pm) VFS Global Services is an acronym that stands for VFS Global Services.
- Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (9am to 7pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
- Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (9am to 6pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
How to renew your passport
Complete the form on your computer in order to save time. Each page of the application should be signed.
If your passport has a valid visa in it
Tell us on your application form if you require a visa and would like your original passport returned. When a prior passport is cancelled, the visa may be harmed if you do not follow these instructions.
2. Gather all necessary documents and get your passport photo
Along with your application form, please provide the following documents:
- This is necessary so that we may cancel it. You are unable to travel if your passport or travel document has been cancelled.
- The photographer must write the following on the back of one of the photographs:
- Their full name, entire address, and the day on which the photographs were shot
- For further details, please see the complete list of picture requirements.
Make certain that your photographer adheres to Canadian passport photo specifications. It is possible that picture criteria for passports in other countries differ from those in Canada. Your photographs must meet our photographic specifications. Your application will be rejected and returned to you if you do not include an approved photo with it. Make a copy of the passport photo specifications (PDF, 652.38 KB) and bring it with you to the photographer to prevent any issues.
All of your documentation must be submitted in either English or French. If a document is written in a foreign language, you must produce an official translation of the document.
3. Find 2 references
You’ll need to include two references with your application. They
- He or she must have known you for at least two years. It is not possible to be a family member
4. Pay your fees
Before you can submit your application, you must first pay your application costs. Your fees and payment choices are determined by the following factors:
- The sort of passport you’re applying for
- The services you’ll require
- And other factors.
If you apply for a passport and we deny your application, we will only return the consular charge that you paid to the government. There are no other costs that we will reimburse. Learn about the fees associated with your passport application, as well as how to pay them.
5. Submit your application
After you have made your payment, you should include your receipt with your application and send it to the Canadian embassy or consulate in your area.
6. After you apply
Are you also making a request for your child’s application? Learn how to submit an application for a passport for your child. If you submitted your application through mail, we will return your passport as well as any original papers to you. It is possible that it will arrive in two distinct parcels.
If you’re moving but haven’t received your passport yet
If you have moved, you should contact the Canadian embassy or consulate where you applied to have your postal address updated.
- In the event that you have not yet obtained your passport, and you want to relocate within 30 days after completing your application,
Visa application process
You must arrive for your appointment with all of the necessary documentation. You should also bring a copy of each document, including the passport and its identification pages, with you. A representative from the service provider (or a consulate) will greet you, assess your visa application, collect the money, take your biometric data (picture and fingerprints), and retain your passport and copies of all your supporting documentation in order to submit them to the consulate. At the visa center, it will take roughly 20 minutes to complete the visa application process.
All French visas are biometric visas, which means they can only be given via a biometric device. Anyone applying for a visa who is 12 years old or older must submit his or her visa application in person. In addition to the biometric data listed above, a photo (scanned or taken at your session) and ten individually-taken fingerprints will also be required. If you have a biometric Schengen visa that was issued within 59 months, either with the designation ‘VIS’ or issued after March 2016, your previous biometric data can be used to verify your identity again.
The following items are included in the visa application fee:
- The administrative fees that were incurred in the course of processing your application. The sum paid is maintained by the government, even in circumstances when visas are rejected. For additional information, please see the table of application fees per visa category (pdf)
- Or contact us. It is the responsibility of the external service provider to collect application fees if the money are received by the provider. The service fee varies from nation to country, however it cannot be more than € 40 per visa application. Additional services at a fee are also approved by the administration to be provided by external service providers.
You may be exempt from attending your visa appointment in person if:
- In the past, you have obtained Schengen visas and utilized them in line with the law
- You go regularly or frequently for the same reason on a regular or frequent basis
NOTE: If you are unsure whether or not someone else can apply for a visa on your behalf, you should check with your visa center.