- Shipping to Dubai is carried via air or sea freight. Within these two options, we offer further container options to ensure your shipment meets your needs. Shipping via air freight: This is the fastest method to move your goods from the UK to Dubai.
How do I ship something to Dubai?
If you’d like to ship to the UAE with the United States Postal Service ( USPS ), there’s no need to go to the Post Office, you can book popular USPS services like USPS First Class Package International, USPS Priority Mail International and USPS Priority Mail Express International through our shipping calculator.
What can you not ship to Dubai?
United Arab Emirates Prohibited and Restricted Items
- Communications equipment.
- Compact discs.
- Cotton seeds.
- Electronic items (watches, car-keys, etc.) with a camera and pens with a camera.
- Films: 8mm, 16mm & 35mm.
- Films: entertainment.
Can parcels be sent to Dubai?
Send parcels to the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah and pay less with Parcel Monkey. If you’re looking for the cheapest postage to Dubai or you need to send an urgent parcel to UAE, you can get quotes from multiple international couriers in seconds with our courier quote calculator.
How much does it cost to ship a container to Dubai?
How much does it cost to ship a container to United Arab Emirates. Ocean freight shipping from the United Arab Emirates remains generally economical with pricing from $600 to $2,000 varying by destination and container size.
How do I send a parcel to UAE?
How to ship your parcel to UAE
- Global reach to 200+ countries.
- Choose the speed you need.
- Always meet your deadline.
- Total cost control.
Can I send food to Dubai?
There are several other goods that can only be imported into the United Arab Emirates with a permit from the relevant Emirati customs team. These include food shipments, CDs and tapes, and mobile phones.
Can I send chocolate to Dubai?
So items such as cheeses and fruits are out of the question. Additionally, items such as cakes or chocolates are also tough to send as they are likely to melt in a hot weather or shipping depots in UAE that are not always air conditioned.
How can I import goods to UAE?
To import by road you will need:
- A customs-authorised bill of entry.
- A commercial invoice.
- A bill of lading (normally designed by the road haulier) A 5% customs duty is levied upon entry into the UAE.
Do you need a PO box to send to Dubai?
Delivery in the UAE is made to PO boxes and to physical addresses if strict addressing criteria is met. The previous requirement to send to a PO Box only is no longer mandatory. The criteria is a complete & full address, and a telephone number is required. A telephone number, preferably a mobile number.
Does DHL ship to Dubai?
Located in over 220 countries and territories worldwide, we’ve been shipping important documents and parcels through our fast and secure parcel delivery service for more than 50 years.
Does DHL deliver to Dubai?
To all cities and towns including; Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Al Ain, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Umm al-Quwain and more… Looking for a fast and cheap courier service to the United Arab Emirates from the UK? DHL Parcel UK will provide you with the best price and most convenience, from booking to delivery.
How much do 40 ft shipping containers cost?
A new 40 foot standard shipping container on average costs around $8,000, but again, pricing can vary depending on all factors.
How much does it cost to ship a 20-foot container?
A 20-foot container can weigh as much as 5,000 pounds. It should cost you between $500 – $1,000 depending on your location, but that’s better than destroying your car or truck trying to move it yourself. You’ll also avoid tearing up your yard if you hire someone to move it for you.
What is the cost of a container ship?
In March 2010, the average price for a geared 500-TEU container ship was $10 million, while gearless ships of 6,500 and 12,000 TEU averaged prices of $74 million and $105 million respectively.
FedEx Delivery Options & Tips
FedEx provides you with an option between premium services when speed is critical and economy services when dependability and cost savings are the most essential factors to consider. If you’re shipping to the United Arab Emirates, take advantage of our most popular FedEx ®services. 1
|International Service||Transit Time||Transit Time|
|U.S. to U.A.E.||U.A.E. to U.S.|
|FedEx International Priority ®||2 business days||2 business days|
|FedEx International Priority ®Freight||2 business days||2 business days|
|FedEx International Economy ®||4 to 6 business days||4 business days|
|FedEx International Economy ®Freight||4 to 6 business days||5 business days|
Please refer to the table on international shipping services for further service alternatives. We also provide two flat-rate packing alternatives for your FedEx International Priority ® shipments: the FedEx ®10kg Box and the FedEx ®25kg Box. Both of these options are available at no additional cost. These flat-rate shipping boxes are available for free at FedEx Express facilities, including FedEx World Service Center ® locations and FedEx Office ®Print and Ship Centers. They are also available at FedEx Office ®Print and Ship Centers.
FedEx delivers packages in the United Arab Emirates.
FedEx has operations in Dubai, which include a pre-clearance facility, and can provide you with access to all seven emirates as well as other Middle Eastern markets.
Our specialized express networks, FedEx EuropeOne ® and FedEx AsiaOneTM, provide you with the trust and dependability you need while developing your international business.
Shipping is provided by the United States of America. Delivery to the United Arab Emirates a one-bedroom apartment Shipping charges by air are between £6,926 and £7,657. Shipping prices via sea range from £3,636 and £4,0203. a home with several bedrooms Expenses associated with air shippingN/A Shipping prices by sea range from £5,594 and £6,1855. a home with several bedrooms Expenses associated with air shippingN/A Shipping prices by sea range between £8,392 and £9,277. The cost of shipping is determined by how much you need to transport and how far you need to ship it.
Please keep in mind that the rates provided here are just intended to serve as a guideline.
Shipping Container Costs to United Arab Emirates
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has risen to the top of the list of luxury expat destinations. The Arab country, which is located at the southern end of the Persian Gulf, is home to some of the world’s most modern cities, beautiful beach resorts, and year-round sunny weather.
Although Abu Dhabi is the country’s capital, it is Dubai that has emerged as the country’s major financial center. Here’s all you need to know about transporting your belongings to the new location.
Different shipping options
If you’re considering migrating permanently to the United Arab Emirates, you’ll most likely want to bring a few personal possessions with you. When it comes to shipping, there are two primary choices to consider: air freight and sea freight. Air freight is a convenient mode of transportation. Cargo planes can arrive in the United Arab Emirates from anywhere in the globe in as little as two or three days. Air freight, on the other hand, is pricey, making it a good option if you need to move swiftly across borders, but not ideal for saving money.
If you’re relocating on a tight budget, sea freight is the most cost-effective option; but, it will take several weeks for your shipment to arrive.
It is likely that you will share a container with other persons if the overall amount of your goods is less than around 15 cubic metres (in a process known asLess Than Container Load, or LCL).
Major shipping routes
The Port of Jebel Ali in Dubai, which is the biggest commercial port in the whole Middle East, is the largest container facility in the United Arab Emirates. However, the Khalifa Port, which is located adjacent to Abu Dhabi, is also a possibility for your item to be delivered there. Following arrival on UAE land, your container will be processed via customs before being transported by truck and/or rail to your new residence.
Clearing customs in the UAE
It is Dubai’s Port of Jebel Ali, which is the busiest commercial port in the whole Middle East, that has the largest container terminal in the UAE. However, the Khalifa Port, which is located adjacent to Abu Dhabi, is also a possibility for your goods to arrive. Your container will be transported to your new home by truck and/or rail once it has arrived on UAE land and passed through customs.
Shipping Container Options
- Boxes 16 medium-sized cardboard cartons
- Kitchen There are three kitchen appliances: one American refrigerator, one mini refrigerator, and one microwave oven. One double bed and one single bed in the bedroom
- Two lights in the living room
- One wardrobe in the bedroom. Lounge The furniture includes a sofa, four armchairs, a table, an armchair, and a television. 1 x motorcycle, 4 x bicycles
- A variety of vehicles
Please keep in mind that this is an estimate and is just intended to serve as general guideline.
- Boxes Kitchen: 28 medium-sized cartons There are three kitchen appliances: one American refrigerator, one mini refrigerator, and one microwave oven. Bedroom there is a closet, 1 x double bed, 1 x single bed, and 2 x lights. Lounge The furniture includes a sofa, four armchairs, a table, an armchair, and a television. 1 automobile, 1 motorcycle, 4 bicycles
- A variety of vehicles
Please keep in mind that this is an estimate and is just intended to serve as general guideline.
Products from Protected Species
Remember that this is an approximate estimate and should only be used for general advice.
Non-Islamic Religious Pamphlets
Pamphlets that are intended to be used in missionary operations
Controlled medicines and Narcotics
All of the medications on the restricted substances list. See the list of exemptions.
AED 100,000 or more in cash, as well as counterfeit or cloned currencies are prohibited.
Goods from Israeli origin
AED 100,000 or more in cash, as well as fake or cloned money
Foods that have been prepared or manufactured at home
Cargo Shipping to the UAE from USA
Schumacher Cargo Logistics can handle any shipment to or from the United Arab Emirates, whether it’s for a relocation, a business transaction, or an international buy. United Arab Emirates has its own set of rules that items must follow in order to be accepted for import into the country. The ability to transport you through this procedure is something that our shipping firm has over 40 years of expertise in. We understand that dealing with paperwork, customs, and other processes may be time-consuming and stressful if you do not have the assistance of an experienced international freight forwarder.
Read our tutorial on how to ship to the United Arab Emirates from the United States and get started with your international shipment with SCL.
How to Ship to UAE
In the United Arab Emirates, the vast majority of the consignments and freight we transport are intended for three destinations: Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Jebel Ali, in that order. These cities also happen to be the locations of the world’s largest containerized freight ports. As a result, shipping to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Jebel Ali is the most easy option for your items to be shipped to these locations. The fact that most steam lines utilize Dubai as their port of entry for shipping ocean freight to the United Arab Emirates from the United States should be noted.
When you use our container shipping service, here is the location where your consignment will enter and clear customs.
This means that even if you are shipping to a destination such as Sharjah, we can still deliver it directly to your door.
Ocean Freight Services to the UAE
In the United Arab Emirates, the vast majority of the consignments and freight we transport are intended for three destinations: Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Jebel Ali (see map below). It just so happens that these cities are also home to the world’s busiest container ports. It is as a result of this that items may be shipped to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Jebel Ali with the least amount of hassle. It is crucial to note that when exporting ocean freight to the United Arab Emirates from the United States, the majority of steam lines utilize Dubai as the port of entry, however this might vary depending on the sort of service being provided.
Clients can pick up their cargo at the loading site, or the partner agency can arrange inland transportation for them if that is necessary.
- Heavy equipment and machinery
- Household goods and furnishings
- And other items. Full container load
- Partial container load
- Full container load
Los Angeles, New York, Houston, Miami, and Savannah are among the departure shipping locations in the United States.
Additional UAE Shipping Services
In addition to our ocean container services, we also provide a variety of other options based on the nature of the item being transported. For bigger objects such as boats and heavy equipment, we can provide a Ro-Ro service to transport them. This service is appropriate for any vehicle freight that will not fit into a normal 40-foot container. In the event that you want an item to be transported in a short period of time, we may provide an air freight service and have our own department professionals available.
What to Know Before Shipping to the United Arab Emirates
Depending on the goods being shipped, different expenses are connected with shipping to the United Arab Emirates. There are some limits that apply to persons bringing a motor vehicle, including restrictions on the vehicle’s history as well as driving standards. If the automobile passes the import standards, expect to pay a 5 percent tax on the overall worth of the vehicle in order to clear customs in Dubai after it has arrived.
Other products are exempt from customs duty if they are purchased in an amount that is reasonable for personal use. Despite the fact that there will be a cost for inspecting the container. You may also be required to provide a permit or an import license in the case of specific products.
How Much Does Shipping to the UAE Cost?
When shipping abroad, there are a variety of factors that influence the cost of your package, and the United Arab Emirates is no exception. For example, shipping to Dubai from Los Angeles will be more expensive than shipping to Dubai from New York, despite the fact that everything else is the same. As a result, our staff prepare customized quotations for each cargo to the United Arab Emirates. Fill out our online inquiry formhere to receive a personalised quotation tailored to your needs.
How Long Does Shipping to the UAE Take?
The same considerations that influence cost also influence time. In most cases, those transporting products from the west coast may expect their container to stay on the ocean for between 5-7 weeks. Shipping from the east coast of the United States to either Dubai or Abu Dhabi, on the other hand, typically takes between 3-5 weeks on the ocean, depending on the service provider used. It takes longer for consolidated cargoes to reach their destination since they require time to full up before departing from port.
Importing Your Goods into UAE
Our receiving agents in Dubai complete the majority of the import procedure, which is why the majority of the information provided here relates to individuals who finish the process themselves. Any items being imported into the United Arab Emirates, regardless of whether they are transported by ocean freight or air freight, will be subject to the customs processes outlined below.
- Individuals must first file a complete customs declaration, which must include any supplementary documents that may be required, before entering the country. If you’re shipping a car, you’ll need a bill of lading or a bill of sale. Customs declarations should be filed with the appropriate customs officer. Transfer the items to the examination, checking, and inspection departments
- And Assess the value of products in order to determine whether or not customs charges should be paid. Goods are made available
More UAE Info
Do you require extra information on exporting your cargo to the United Arab Emirates? Call us immediately at (562) 408-6677 to talk with an expert, or fill out our free online quotation form.
Get aFREE Shipping RateToday.
4.7 out of 5 stars based on 5141 reviews
Shipping to United Arab Emirates from USA: 5 Things to Know
Because of its history of stability and economic success, the United Arab Emirates is a key trading partner of the United States in the Middle East area. The relationship between the two nations has been profitable, with exports from the United States to the United Arab Emirates totaling more than 22 billion dollars. Due to their trustworthy relationship as economic partners, the two nations have found themselves adopting additional collaborative measures in the areas of military assistance and infrastructure development in the region.
They have no trade agreement
In 2012, the United States and the United Arab Emirates, among other GCC nations, reached an agreement on trade. Moreover, several details of the agreement are still being worked out at this time. Unfortunately, as a result of this, there are no free trade agreements between the two nations at current time. This implies that any products transported from the United States are subject to full duty and are not eligible for any exemptions. Currently, commerce between the United States and the United Arab Emirates takes place under a formal framework agreed upon by the two nations, rather than under the terms of a signed trade agreement.
When it comes to medical equipment and pharmaceutical items, inspectors from the Ministry of Health in the United Arab Emirates will conduct physical checks on all types of equipment and products that are imported into the nation.
It is also illegal to sell or consume alcoholic beverages without first obtaining a license that allows one to handle alcoholic beverages.
Goods covered by the International Air Transport Association’s Special Provisions must be accompanied by a Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) in order to be cleared by customs. Alternatively, they should be accompanied by a letter stating that they are not a DG.
Some good require special clearence documents
As part of the clearance process for exhibition items being shipped to the UAE, make sure that you include a letter from the exhibitor in the UAE, as well as a copy of their passport. Temporary import shipments are used to describe items that are on loan to the exhibitor for a limited period of time. It is possible for the consignee to place a deposit to cover the exact time period during which the products will be present in the nation, with the money being repaid when the cargo has been re-exported.
In addition, the serial number and export tracking number should be displayed, or else the package will not be cleared by customs.
In the United Arab Emirates, the customs department has the authority to inspect any sort of product and to request further permissions and licenses if they believe the item does not satisfy their standards or requirements.
It will depend on who is clearing the shipment if they will require extremely particular documents that will apply to different types of the consignees. The Emirates ID of the consignee listed on the airway bill or that of the person who is clearing the package is required when clearing personal belongings that have been consigned to just one person for clearing purposes. When a parcel is being delivered to the government or ruler’s office, the recipient must have an original authorisation letter from the appropriate office as well as the Emirates ID of the person clearing the shipment through the customs department.
Every Emirate is represented by a different card.
Documents needed during shipping
Different categories of consignees will require different types of documentation, which may vary depending on who is clearing your shipment. The Emirates ID of the consignee listed on the airway bill or that of the person who is clearing the shipment is required when clearing personal items committed to a single individual. When a shipment is being delivered to the government or ruler’s office, the recipient must have an original authorisation letter from the appropriate office as well as the Emirates ID of the person clearing the cargo through the customs.
Cards are assigned to each Emirate. In the event that the clearance is being handled by a standing authority on clearing, they will be required to produce a permission letter, the visa page of the signatory for the cargo, and a current trade license.
- Deliveries are ordered through a shipping agency and are delivered to a licensed firm in the United Arab Emirates. Original invoice in triplicate from the United States exporter to the United Arab Emirates importer
- Loading manifest in its original form
- The trade licenses of both the buyer and the seller should be copied. Transportcertificate
- An export certificate certifying that the products are suitable for human consumption
- For processed items, a health and phytosanitary certificate is required. Any meat product requiring a halal certification. The certificate should be issued by an Islamic center that has been certified by the nation of export.
Ship from the US & UK to the United Arab Emirates (UAE)
You might receive your delivery in as little as two days. Can’t wait to get your things in the mail? Choose from a number of speedy shipping alternatives to ensure that your products arrive as quickly as possible! When you consolidate packages, you can save money. MyUS may save you up to 80% on shipping costs by consolidating products from various retailers into a single shipment. Thousands of US shops offer SALES TAX-FREE shopping in the United States. Paying no sales tax in the United States allows you to save 7 percent on every transaction!
- Packages may be tracked with relative ease.
- There are no hidden costs.
- * You can reach out to us at any time of day or night.
- Apply to international shipment from the United States by DHL, FedEx, UPS, or “Budget Carrier,” as well as other modes of transportation.
- Excessive length, width, and height are measured in linear dimensions (total length + width + height) higher than 72 inches (183 cm).
- The MyUS TruePrice guarantee does not cover any additional or optional services like as insurance, dangerous goods fees, customs, levies, or taxes, among other things.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO SHIP PARCELS TO THE UAE FROM THE US AND UK?
Make use of our shipping cost estimator to get an idea of how much your package will cost to send. As a MyUS member, you will have access to a real-time shipping calculator, which will allow you to estimate the cost of sending items from the United States or the United Kingdom. The cost of shipping is determined by a few factors:
- Make use of our shipping cost estimator to get an idea of how much your shipment will cost to transport. Members of MyUS have access to a real-time shipping calculator, which allows them to know precisely how much it will cost to ship products from the United States or the United Kingdom at any point in time. These are the elements that influence shipping costs.
EASY AND CONVENIENT SHOPPING AND SHIPPING
Get your own US and UK mailing addresses, affordable international shipping costs, and other benefits when you join MyUS. Shop at your favorite US and UK retailers without paying sales tax, and then ship your items to one of our MyUS facilities. As soon as we get your items, we carefully combine them into one shipment, allowing you to save money on international shipping. You have the option of selecting your favorite shipping carrier. Your items can be delivered to your home in as little as two days.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO SHIP PACKAGES FROM THE US AND UK TO THE UAE?
The following are the average transit times for products shipped from MyUS to the United Arab Emirates:
- Express shipping (recommended) takes 2 to 4 business days
- Economy shipping takes 5 to 10 business days
- And international delivery takes 14 to 21 business days.
We handle your goods as quickly as possible and reship your things from our distribution centers. Since 1997, our mission has been to please our customers with every item they receive.
MyUS is the first firm of its type, and we are committed to being the greatest international shipping consolidator in the world. We are headquartered in the United States. Here are a few interesting statistics regarding MyUS:
- Receive glowing, positive feedback from satisfied customers on a consistent basis
- Shipping to more than 220 countries and territories across the world is available. More than 6.6 million people have joined
- Annual member purchases totaling more than $240 million are made possible by the organization. More than 22 million shipments were sent out of the United States. Customs professionals guarantee that your paperwork are correctly completed.
We are passionate about what we do, and we can’t wait to be of service to you!
The MyUS Advantage:
The shipping choices available to you through MyUS are numerous. You may save money on delivery by selecting economy shipping, or you can choose expedited shipping to get your things faster.
WHICH CARRIERS SHIP TO THE UAE?
Is it only that you prefer FedEx for shipping? Is DHL your preferred courier service? Do you need your package to arrive in two days? As a MyUS member, you have the freedom to choose which worldwide carrier service you wish to utilize with each shipment! Shipping costs and delivery periods vary depending on the carrier.
- SMSA Express takes 8-14 days
- FedEx Intl Connect takes 6-12 days
- Budget Economy takes 5-10 days
- FedEx Economy takes 2-5 days
- FedEx Priority takes 1-3 days
- DHL Express takes 1-4 days
- UPS Expedited takes 2-8 days
- UPS Worldwide Saver takes 1-4 days
- UPS Worldwide Saver takes 1-4 days.
SHOP USUK STORES (RETAILERS) POPULAR WITH OUR EMIRATI MEMBERS
MyUS allows you to purchase at thousands of US and UK retailers! Check out our favorite US and UK retailers by clicking here! Always keep in mind that just because your shop isn’t on the list doesn’t mean that it isn’t accessible.
We’re your partner through the entire shopping and shipping process.
Shopping at any online retailer in the United States or the United Kingdom is simple with the aid of MyUS. Create an account, acquire your MyUS addresses, and send things from retailers in the United States and the United Kingdom to our distribution center. Once we have received your order, we will assist you in having it shipped directly to your home.
Have Questions? We Have Answers!
I’m wondering what the de minimis value is in the United Arab Emirates. Shipping an item with a stated value less than the quantities shown below will result in no duty or VAT being charged to you. Unless your entire order value exceeds these amounts, you will be responsible for paying duties and taxes when your products are delivered to your address. Find out more about customs and taxation.
- De minimis Value for Duty: 979 AED*
- De minimis Value for Tax: 0 AED*
- De minimis Value for Insurance: 979 AED* All imports into the UAE will be subject to a 5 percent value-added tax (VAT) starting on January 1, 2018, based on the entire cargo value.
*With the exception of alcoholic beverages, cigarettes, and other products where extra duty or tax may be applicable. For qualified shipments, MyUS offers the option to send packages with Delivery Duties Paid included in the price (DDP). This means that you may pay any relevant duties directly to MyUS when you submit a ship request, rather than having to pay them in your nation after the goods have been delivered to your doorstep. When you choose this option in your online account or shipment request, you will be able to pay for all tariffs and shipping expenses in a single payment, eliminating the need to make several payments.
- Is there a problem with an item, or is it completely prohibited in your country?
- Do you enjoy shopping at American and British retailers and shipping your purchases back to the United Arab Emirates?
- That’s where MyUS can be of assistance.
- Being able to browse thousands of online retailers that were previously inaccessible to you owing to foreign shipping limitations is made possible by having your own MyUS address.
- Enter your new MyUS addresses as the shipping address during the checkout process.
- Your shipments from the United States are normally delivered within 2-4 days.
- Join MyUS now to acquire your MyUS addresses quickly and to begin exporting US and UK products to the United Arab Emirates.
When you use MyUS, you can purchase practically anything you want. The following are some of our UAE members’ favorite American retailers:
- NYX Cosmetics
- Forever 21
- Ralph Lauren
- Lime Crime
- JA Cosmetics
- MAC Cosmetics, Anastasia Beverly Hills, GAP, Victoria’s Secret, Shoe Zoo, Gilt, Walmart, Makeup Geek, eBay, American Girl, Toys R Us, Disney Store, and a slew of more US retailers
MyUS also offers a browser plugin called MyUS Shopping, which allows you to shop from different websites while just having to check out from one place. MyUS makes every effort to provide the most competitive shipping costs to the United Arab Emirates. In fact, our members save an average of $400 on shipping costs each year. This is how we go about it:
- Consolidating your parcels means putting all of your purchases into a single container. When compared to sending each item separately, you may save up to 80% on shipping costs. FedEx, DHL, and other carriers offer discounted rates (and we pass the reduced rates on to our members). With the world’s leading shipping firms, we can take advantage of bulk reductions
- Shipping prices are based only on the weight of the box (not the package size, which can lead to unpredictable charges). With MyUS TruePrice, the cost of shipping is calculated based on the weight of the product, rather than the size of the box. In certain cases, other shipping firms charge by weight PLUS size, which might result in additional fees.
Are you ready to order online and take advantage of low-cost, dependable shipping to the United Arab Emirates? Sign up now to begin saving money right away. MyUS will deliver packages to all regions of the United Arab Emirates, including the following cities and provinces:
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Ain, Sharjah, Ras al-Khaimah, Fujairah, Dibba Al-Hisn, Khor Fakkan, and Umm al-Quwain are all cities in the United Arab Emirates.
Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Ain, Sharjah, Ras al-Khaimah, Fujairah, Dibba Al-Hisn, Khor Fakkan, and Umm al-Quwain are some of the cities in the United Arab Emirates that are worth mentioning.
Banned Items in the United Arab Emirates
Various things are prohibited from being shipped to the United Arab Emirates, as is the case with every nation on the planet. AE law prohibits the shipment of the following things, and MyUS will not be allowed to ship them to you:
- E-cigarettes, e-liquid, and any other electronic vaping goods are prohibited. Drones of any type are prohibited. Fireworks, radar detectors, and satellite receivers are some of the options. Swords and knives (with the exception of kitchen and preparation knives)
- Devices for gambling
- Watches and pens that include a built-in camera
- Drugs that are illegal (hashish, cocaine, heroin, etc.)
- Synthetic marijuana
- Pornographic items (adult toys, videos, and so on)
- And other offenses. Sacred texts
- Religious literature
- Pork products (subject to consent by the local municipality)
- Components and accessories for aircraft (certain balloons and small aircraft may be authorized, but they may require specific clearance/paperwork)
- Aviation parts and accessories Items that have their origins in Israel
- Items manufactured in Iran
- Tires that have been used
- The majority of sculptures are forbidden (but some may be permitted if you write to the customs director)
- And For FedEx, DHL, UPS, and USPS carriers, tobacco items (including E-cigarettes and vaping devices) are available for shipment.
Please keep in mind that UAE customs rules are subject to change at any time. This should not be construed as a comprehensive list of objects prohibited from being imported. The United States and the United Kingdom have regulations governing what may and cannot be exported outside of their borders. The following is a short list of products that MyUS is not permitted to export from its facilities under current law:
- Guns, including replicas
- Tear gas, mace, and pepper spray
- Prescription medications
- Non-FDA authorized medical equipment
- And prescription medications. Products containing Human Growth Hormone, steroids, or synthetic analogues of such medications
- Foods that spoil quickly
- Lighters with gasoline inside, gun power, flares, or matches are all examples of prohibited items. Handcuffs and straitjackets
- Gas masks and filters
- Military weaponry or uniforms
- And other items of clothing.
- Body armor
- Counterfeit goods
- Counterfeit lottery tickets
- The skins or leather of snakes, alligators, crocodiles, stingrays, and other reptiles and amphibians
- The fur or skin of wolves, bears, elephants, rhinos, some deer and foxes
- Self-propelled vehicles
- Batteries that have been damaged
- And human remains are prohibited.
If you are wondering whether or not you can send an item from the United States or the United Kingdom to the United Arab Emirates, ourcustomer service team is here to assist you. * Delivery timeframes may vary depending on your unique region, weather conditions, political influences, and the Customs Office in your area. You may find information on concerns that may influence transportation delays or need the submission of additional information when shipping to Saudi Arabia in our frequently asked questions.
FedEx Economy or the United States Postal Service are the most cost-effective options for economy shipping.
Ready to ShopShip?
Your MyUS address may be obtained quickly by just joining the service. Become a member
Shipping From The USA To UAE (GUIDE) ?
Shipping from the United States to the United Arab Emirates takes between 3 and 25 working days (depending on the shipping method). We ship to the United Arab Emirates using carriers such as FedEx, DHL, the United States Postal Service, and Planet Mail. Prices for modest items begin at roughly $10, and you will also receive package tracking information. We also deliver things straight to your front door, which makes it quite easy for you. Shipping from the United States to the United Arab Emirates Here, we’ll explain how it works, how much it costs, how to get the best deal on shipping from the United States to the United Arab Emirates, and much more.
We’ll also go over how to report your items properly, what limits and bans there are, and much more.
Shipping Price And Time From The USA To The United Arab Emirates
The cost of shipping from the United States to the United Arab Emirates is fairly reasonable. Smaller bundles start at a few tens of dollars and go up from there. Our postage calculator can be used to estimate the cost of postage and the time required for delivery.
How To Get The Cheapest Shipping From The USA To United Arab Emirates?
The cost of shipping is mostly determined by the size and weight of the shipment, as well as the delivery option you select. Slower delivery options from the United States to the United Arab Emirates are the most cost-effective way to transport packages. The anticipated costs of shipping from the United States to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates are listed in the following table.
|Shipping Methods||0.5 kg, 25×18×10 cm||4.5 kg, 50×25×18 cm||20 kg, 90×60×50 cm|
|Postal Service:Fully Tracked||$19.38||n/a||n/a|
|Aramex:Priority Parcel Express||$17.2||$40.36||$749.2|
|* FedEx:International Economy||$36.05||$48.41||$188.48|
|* FedEx:International Priority||$40.34||$52.91||$273.3|
|* DHL:Express Worldwide||$46.02||$90.82||$584.88|
The costs were projected on the 10th of August, 2020, which was a week later. * Insurance coverage is provided. We ship the packages to the United Arab Emirates by many carriers, including the United States Postal Service, DHL, FedEx, and Planet Mail. Delivery normally takes 5 to 10 days using express means and 5 to 10 days using less expensive, more economical options.
Calculate Price Of The Shipping From The USA To the United Arab Emirates For Your Package
The cost of shipping is mostly determined by the size and weight of the shipment, as well as the delivery option you select. Slower delivery techniques might help you keep the cost of your order to a bare minimum. Obtaining the most competitive pricing for your bundle People who are interested in enjoying the contents of the delivery as soon as possible may consider more expensive options such as DHL Worldwide Express, FedEx Priority, and FedEx Economy, which are more expensive. If you don’t need your product as soon as possible, the less expensive delivery methods are ideal ‘budget’ solutions.
How Does The Shipping To the United Arab Emirates Work?
Generally speaking, there are two most common methods of transporting products and personal belongings from the United States to the United Arab Emirates. The first step is to locate a carrier such as FedEx, contact them, arrange a pickup, and have them deliver the box to the delivery location you specify. It is effective, but it is too costly. In the second instance, a package forwarding firm such as Planet Express can be used as a resource. Utilizing the services of a package forwarder provides you with a number of advantages.
|Traditional Shipping||Planet Express|
|Costs of the shipping||Very expensive||Much cheaper|
|Delivery time||Depending on the delivery method||Depending on thedelivery method|
|Additional services||Very limited||Wide selection*|
|Delivery methods||Limited, depending on the carrier||Wide selection (more carriers)|
|Customer support||Very slow||Very responsive and helpful|
* Continue reading below to learn more about how you may profit from our additional services.
Shipping From The USA To the United Arab Emirates With Planet Express
When it comes to shopping from US companies that do not ship to the United Arab Emirates, or simply sending a few personal things, Planet Express is the company to turn to for assistance. The shipping procedure may be broken down into three basic parts.
1. Getting a Free USA Address
Planet Express can supply you with a free US address in Gardena, California, as well as a premium sales-tax-free address in Portland, Oregon, as well as a variety of other services.
You may use these addresses to place shopping from US retailers, as well as to receive parcels containing your personal belongings and, ultimately, presents from friends who live in the United States.
2. Using Your USA Address
When you work with Planet Express, we can supply you with a free United States mailing address in Gardena, California, as well as a premium sales-tax-free mailing address in Portland, Oregon. Using these addresses, you may place shopping with American retailers and receive parcels containing your personal belongings, as well as presents from friends who reside in the United States.
3. Choosing The Delivery Method From The USA To the United Arab Emirates
It is necessary for you to complete the customs declaration before we can ship the goods to you. It is an online form in which you explain the contents of the box you are sending. It has a tight relationship with customs and provides assistance to customs inspectors while inspecting an incoming cargo. Once you have completed the declaration, you will be able to select the delivery option that best meets your needs. We provide fast shipping options as well as inexpensive, slower alternatives. More information on the methodologies may be found in the next section.
The United Arab Emirates has a dutyTAX on items of a de minimis value. This implies that you will be required to pay dutyTAX on any package that has a value greater than 990 AED. It is made up of three parts: the transportation cost, the value of the contents from the declaration, and the cost of insurance. The usual value-added tax (VAT) rate is 5 percent. It is important to note that it is the obligation of each consumer to complete the customs declaration. If you are unsure about how to complete it, you may refer to our article on How to Fill Out the Customs Declaration for assistance.
ProhibitionsRestrictions On Goods Imported To the United Arab Emirates
There are also certain limits on the importation of certain commodities. Each carrier has its own list of goods that are not permitted to be transported. So, what exactly cannot be shipped from the United States to the United Arab Emirates? You may read the terms and conditions of each carrier by clicking on the following links: For you, the most crucial piece of information is that we are unable to send the following things from the United States to the United Arab Emirates:
|Drugs and narcotic substances||Pirated content||Counterfeit currency|
|Items used in black magic, witchcraft or sorcery||Publications and artwork that contradict or challenge Islamic teachings and values||Exotic, protected and endangered animals and certain breeds of dogs|
|Gambling tools and machines|
You can check the United Arab Emirates Government website, verify the conditions of each carrier listed above, or contact us if you are unsure whether any limitations apply to your items.
Take Advantage Of Some Of Our Other Services
Planet Express is more than simply a package forwarding service. We also provide other services to our clients, such as consolidation, fulfillment, and the Shop For Me service.
Calculate the Postage Price in Advance
You may simply determine the cost of mailing in advance if you know how to do so. Make use of our postal calculator to save money. Simply enter your information and you will be provided with an estimate of the cost and delivery time. Calculate the cost of the item.
Let Us Shop For You
You don’t have time to go shopping, or the store you’d want to patronize does not take your chosen way of payment. Tell us what you want to purchase and where you want to get it, and we will take care of the rest. Make use of Shop For Me.
Do You Have Any Other Wish?
Need to scan papers, extract invoices from a shipment, determine whether or not items have arrived, complete a customs declaration, or something else?
We can help. Simply put in a particular request. More information about Special Requests
Why Choose Planet Express?
We have some of the most competitive pricing on the market. We give outstanding client service in both English and Arabic languages. We have received positive feedback from our customers.
Read Reviews of our Customers
• We have some of the most competitive pricing available. We give great English and Arabic-language customer service. Generally speaking, our customers are quite pleased with our products and services.
Shipping From The USA To the United Arab Emirates FAQ
? What is the cost of shipping a package from the United States to the United Arab Emirates? The cost of shipping varies based on the delivery option you select, as well as the size and weight of the shipment. Methods that are less expensive range in price from $10 to $30. When it comes to the smaller packages, the more costly ones are generally around $50. Obtain further information on the cost of shipping from the United States to the United Arab Emirates. What is the best way to ship a product from the United States to the United Arab Emirates?
- The first step is to register with Planet Express, where you will receive a free US mailing address.
- 2nd STEP: Once Planet Express has received your shipment, you will get an email confirming receipt of your delivery.
- Please show me the entire tutorial.
- Yes, the United Arab Emirates is served by the United States Postal Service.
- The lower prices offered by Planet Express on these techniques allow you to save a significant amount of money.
When using rapid delivery methods, it takes between 3 and 10 business days to get a shipment from the United States to the United Arab Emirates, around 10 to 20 business days when using slower delivery methods, and about 20 to 30 business days when using the slowest and most expensive shipping methods.
- Yes, Amazon US does send some things to the United Arab Emirates; however, the vast majority of the products cannot be sent directly to the United Arab Emirates through Amazon’s website.
- It operates in three easy steps: First, you join up with us, and we will offer you with a free US mailing address.
- You may place an order for products from Amazon USA and have them delivered to the US address we supplied you.
- We offer a comprehensive tutorial on how to purchase from Amazon in the United States.
- Shipping items from Walmart USA to the United Arab Emirates is possible, although not directly from the United States.
It operates in three easy steps: First, you join up with us, and we will offer you with a free US mailing address.
You may place an order for merchandise from Walmart USA and have it delivered to the US address we supplied you.
We offer a comprehensive instruction on how to place an order with Walmart USA.
Despite the fact that certain merchants may provide worldwide delivery, it is not particularly frequent for orders to be placed from the United Arab Emirates.
When we get your shipment from eBay, we will send you an email to let you know that it has arrived.
3. Finally, all that is left is to complete the customs declaration and pick the shipping method from the United States to the United Arab Emirates. We offer a comprehensive instruction on how to order from eBay in the United States.
Useful Information For Purchase And Package Forwarding From The USA To the United Arab Emirates
Read our blog, where we routinely post buying advice for a variety of various products. Also, be sure to check out our following page, which has instructional videos on how to order from the most prominent US retailers. We deliver to all areas of the United Arab Emirates — from Ghewelfat to Al-Khabb, from Liwa Oasis to Dibba, Al-Ain, Abu Dhabi, and everywhere in between. We provide coverage for nearly all of the cities in the United Arab Emirates. Every aspect of your life may be managed from the comfort of your own home.
Our fulfillment center services are employed by individuals who wish to save money on storage costs by reducing their inventory. The chance to rent storage space at our California warehouse is available to our customers. In addition, we will manage all of the logistics for you, leaving you to concentrate solely on the marketing and administration of your company. Please get in touch with us at for a customized calculation.
Shipping to Dubai from USA
Please contact USG if you need to move a container or a car to Dubai through air freight or ocean freight and would want the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’re dealing with an established shipping firm. Our air freight shipping to Dubai and container shipping to Dubai services will provide you with peace of mind, and you will appreciate the ease of working with us here at USG Shipping. Start by filling out the quotation request form above with the pick-up location, end destination, and the sort of items you want to ship.
- Our agents in the United Arab Emirates are logisticsNVOCCcompanies that can provide you with door-to-door service for all of your shipments to Jebel Ali, Dubai, and the surrounding areas.
- We can ship your cargo in a 40 or 45 ft high-cube container with the quickest transit time possible because we have access to all routes, including direct service to Dubai.
- Car shipping to Dubai is a simple process.
- Contact us for more information.
- Please see the table below for our pricing for transporting four or five autos.
- It is also possible to send a vehicle to Dubai using the roll on roll method.
- $2750.00 for 4 or 5 cars (45 footer).
Air cargo to Dubai is available.
You simply need to provide us with the box dimensions and weights, as well as the zip code of the pickup location, and our air freight staff will respond to you in less than 24 hours with a price.
Please review the table below for some of the most basic air shipping charges to Dubai: Prices for less than 250 pounds are $895 from door to airport.
Prices for 500 pounds to 1000 pounds are $3.25/pound.
You will need to provide us with the following information in order for us to send your goods to Dubai: the volume, weight, origin, and mode of transportation.
Should such services be required, the cargo service in Dubai might even involve the payment of duty and taxes!
At the Dubai Trade Website, the Dubai Port Authority provides a highly up to date tracking system as well as costs linked with every container!
Dubai is a breathtakingly gorgeous city, and many people will be considering relocating there in the near future.
USG provides complete door to door to port service and ensures that your relocation will be as seamless as possible for you.
Dubai is the capital and largest city of the United Arab Emirates, and it is located on the Persian Gulf’s southeast coast.
Jebel Ali and Port Rashid are the two most important ports in Dubai, as the city is the regional and global hub of international commercial activity.
Port Rashid is a tiny port that is mostly used for government or military shipments, and it is where foreign shipments containing military supplies arrive to unload. If you want a quote for air or ocean freight to or from Dubai, please contact us by phone or email.
Shipping Goods to Dubai – Excess International Movers
Please contact us if you have any questions about the most safe and cost-effective way to move products from your location to Dubai. We at Excess International are delighted to have been exporting items to Dubai for more than 30 years, allowing us to have the experience and skills to make your cargo as simple and straightforward as possible. Your move manager will be a dedicated worldwide shipping specialist who will help you through the whole shipment procedure. We will also customize our prices to meet your specific needs.
The following expenses are included in the cost of shipping your products to Dubai:
- Your own personal relocation manager to assist you with any questions you may have and to organize the delivery of your things to Dubai
- When delivering products to Dubai, use professional-grade shipping boxes to ensure the safest delivery possible. Collection of goods in preparation for loading onto cargo containers bound for Dubai
- Your belongings will be transported and unloaded at the front door of your new house, business, hotel, or other location in Dubai. Shipping charges, terminal taxes, and customs clearance are all included.
Transit methods for shipping goods to Dubai
Whether you’re relocating to Dubai, intending to remain for a period of time, or simply sending gifts to family and friends, you’re undoubtedly seeking for a cheap and safe means of shipping items to the City of Gold. Unfortunately, our worldwide shipping professionals recognize that everyone has their own motives for transferring products and will customize our service to match your specific needs and specifications. As a result, while delivering items to Dubai, we provide consumers with an option between two different modes of transportation.
When transporting the contents of a tiny apartment or flat, a small office or even just major furniture items from your home, GRP is the most cost-effective alternative for you.
Full Container Load (FCL): This is the preferred choice for people transporting a complete house or large office space, among other things.