Visa processing time is approximately 3 to 4 working days. Entry into the UAE is subject to immigration approval. All visas are valid to enter Dubai for 60 days from the date of issue, except the 96‑hour and 48‑hour visas, which are valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
Can I get Dubai Visa in 24 hours?
Fast track application, subject to approval the Visa is issued in 24 hours. On Fridays and declared national holidays the Visa is issued on the next working day. When can I apply for a UAE visa? You can apply for your UAE visa anywhere between 5 – 58 working days prior to your travel date.
Can I get Dubai Visa same day?
Dubai Express visa is a type of visa that can be obtained within a day only. Express visa or Express entry allows a person to enter Dubai for a specific period. The visa duration can be short term (14, 30 days) and long term (90 days), as well.
Can I get UAE Visa in one day?
The UAE issues two types of transit visas: one for 48 hours which is free of charge, and another for 96 hours for AED 50 only. Transit visas are sponsored only by the UAE-based airlines and must be processed and approved before entering the UAE. Both types of transit visas are not extendable.
Can I get Dubai Visa 2 days?
The normal Dubai Visa processing time is up to 5 working days. With our express visa service, you can get your Dubai visa in just 24 hours.
When visit visa will open in UAE for Indian?
As the UAE announced it would reopen its borders for travellers, including Indians, ahead of the Expo 2020 trade fair, visa agency VFS Global said it resumed tourist visa services, effective August 30, 2021.
How much is a 2 year visa for Dubai?
Fees for the Dubai 2 Years Visa It can cost you around USD 4000 along with the processing fees. If you are applying for the cancellation then the visa fee is non-refundable. The company needs to bear all the expenses if you are the employee working there in Dubai.
Can Indian tourist travel to Dubai now?
Indian Nationals with a normal passport who are travelling to or from India via Dubai can obtain a visa on arrival in Dubai for a maximum stay of 14 days provided they: have a visitor visa or a green card issued by the United States, or. a residence visa issued by the United Kingdom or European Union.
How long does it take to get Dubai tourist visa from India?
Visa processing time is approximately 3 to 4 working days. Entry into the UAE is subject to immigration approval. All visas are valid to enter Dubai for 60 days from the date of issue, except the 96‑hour and 48‑hour visas, which are valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
Are tourist visa open in Dubai?
As a travel destination, Dubai is indeed open to visitors worldwide.
Is return ticket required for visitor visa to Dubai?
A confirmed return ticket is mandatory for visit and tourist visa holders to enter the UAE, leading airlines and travel agents have said.
Is Dubai issuing visit visa now?
Note: The UAE embassies do not issue tourist visas. In order to get a tourist visa to the UAE, you need to get in touch with one of the UAE-based airlines, a tour agency or a hotel (where you intend to stay) in the UAE who will apply for visa on your behalf to the official visa-issuing authorities in the UAE.
Is Dubai visa on arrival for Indian?
Indian citizens can obtain a visa on arrival for a maximum stay of 14 days provided that the visas or the green card is valid for at least six months from the date of arrival into the UAE. Read about the UAE visa requirements for non-US citizens.
How can I get visit visa for Dubai from India?
Documents Required For Dubai tourist visa
- Passport – An applicant should have a valid passport depicting his/her nationality.
- Application form – Applicants need to fill the application form for visa.
- Photograph – The application needs to be supported with a recent photograph of the applicant.
UAE visa for Indians traveling to Dubai
Dubai’s tourist boom began in 2010, and it shows no signs of slowing down any time soon! This opulent location welcomed 15.8 million foreign tourists in 2018, according to Global Media Insight, and you may be the next one to visit. When beginning to plan your trip to Dubai, one of the most important considerations to keep in mind is to ensure that you have all of the essential travel papers, such as your visa. You’re in luck: the Ministry of Interior of the United Arab Emirates created an online visa service for Indian nationals in 2015, which you may take advantage of.
Your UAE visa will be issued in a short period of time once you provide certain personal information and supporting documentation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
IVisa is an international firm that provides simple online solutions for the processing of travel visas for visitors from across the world. We make it possible for tourists to complete visas swiftly and securely via a computer, smartphone, or tablet. If you employ our services, you will have the lowest possible probability of being rejected. In addition, we have a fantastic customer support team that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Why choose us?
We just cannot afford to squander time on such occasions. By selecting iVisa, you are making the decision to put the time-consuming visa process behind you and to embark on a new, paperless experience that is free of commutes. There will be no more time-consuming government forms, numerous trips to the embassies, or unpleasant shocks. Allow our visa professionals to take care of your visa so that you can concentrate on organizing your vacation.
I have an Indian passport, do I need a visa to visit the UAE?
Yes, travellers who hold an Indian passport are needed to register for a Tourist eVisa before entering the country. You may get more information about the prerequisites here.
What is an UAE Tourist eVisa?
It is an official document that grants you permission to travel to and from the United Arab Emirates. It is electronically linked to your passport and serves as proof of your travel authorization.
Is there a UAE visa on arrival for Indian citizens?
Yes, tourists with an Indian passport are eligible to receive a visa on arrival, which permits them to remain for a maximum of 14 days for tourism-related activities. With the Tourist eVisa, Indian passport holders have the option of obtaining a visa prior to their arrival in the United States. You may get more information about the prerequisites here.
How long can visitors with an Indian passport holders stay in the UAE with a Tourist eVisa?
Visitors who have obtained an eVisa for the UAE can stay in the nation for a total of 30 days if they have a valid tourist visa. It also provides a single entry point. All trips are strictly confined to business or tourist purposes, which means that you are not permitted to seek paid labor or employment during your stay.
What are the documents required to apply?
Please double-check that you have everything you will need for a successful application procedure before beginning our online application. Here’s what you’ll need to provide:
- In order to enter Dubai, all applicants must have a passport that is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of their anticipated arrival. If you do not, you run the risk of having your application refused. A scan of your passport–we just require a scan of the information page of your passport. Instructions on how to create the best possible passport scan for your application may be found here. We will require a digital photo of you in order to finish your application, and our visa specialists will require a digital photo of each applicant. Check to see that it was shot within the previous six months and that it matches the photo specifications. Please ensure that you use a valid email address that you have access to when applying with iVisa. Your visa will be given to you through e-mail after you have submitted your application. Payment options– iVisa allows a variety of payment methods, including credit/debit cards and PayPal.
Always keep in mind that all children, including those who are seated on their parents’ laps, require a separate visa. If you are traveling with children, you must have a photo of the children, a copy of their passport, and a birth certificate in either English or Arabic with you.
How long is the UAE Tourist eVisa valid?
This visa is valid for 60 days from the date of issuance.
What are the processing times and prices?
One of the most often expressed concerns regarding electronic visas is their cost. When it comes to processing timeframes, applicants have three alternatives to choose from, and the fee will be determined by whatever option is selected. The three alternatives are as follows:
- Standard processing– your visa application will be processed within 7 business days, and you will be required to pay USD 153.50 (service costs included) to obtain your visa. Rush processing– at this time, it will take only 5 Business Days to process your application form, and you will be paid USD 185.00 for the privilege (service fees included)
- Super Rush processing– if you need your UAE visa as soon as possible, select this option and you will have the paperwork in as little as 3 Business Days from the time of your application. The cost, on the other hand, is USD 225.50 (including service costs).
To begin using your application, click here.
How does the UAE Tourist eVisa work?
The Ministry of Interior of the United Arab Emirates established an online visa service in August 2015, expediting the application process by allowing people from all over the globe to apply for and pay for entrance permits from the comfort of their own homes. It is sufficient to submit the relevant papers and pay the visa cost online; there is no need to transmit documents by email or visit an office in person to complete the process. Once your visa application has been granted, you will be notified by email and will receive a copy of your approved visa.
How long does it take to apply for an UAE Tourist eVisa?
It took less than ten minutes. We will take care of the rest, and we will notify you through email as soon as the application has reached a satisfactory conclusion.
How can I apply for an UAE Tourist eVisa?
The application process for the UAE Tourist eVisa is really straightforward. There are simply three stages to it:
- Filling out the application form with your personal information is the first step in the process. A processing time for your application must also be chosen
- This is another need. Once you have successfully finished the first step, you will be able to go to step two, which will require you to make the payment and edit your application before moving on. Remember, it is critical to ensure that there are no errors in your application that might jeopardize its success. The final step will be uploading any extra papers that you believe would increase your chances of acquiring the visa in question. Don’t be concerned! iVisa will inform you of the specific documents you will be required to submit.
To begin, please click here. Once you’ve finished, submit your application and wait for your visa to arrive in the mail. To assist you with your application, iVisa has an excellent customer service department that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
What happens after I have applied?
Your eVisa will be delivered to you through email. There is no need to communicate with the embassy.
Do minors or children need a UAE visa?
Yes. To enter the United Arab Emirates, all travelers, including children and newborns, must acquire a visa. This includes youngsters who are riding on the backs of their parents’ shoulders. We are unable to handle visas for minors whose passports have been endorsed by their parents.
How can I apply for my family or friends?
Yes. A visa is required for entry into the UAE for all travelers, including children and newborns. The term “children traveling on their parents’ laps” encompasses everyone under the age of majority. The processing of visas for minors who have their passports endorsed is not possible.
What can I do if I make a mistake in my application?
It is important that you contact ourcustomer service representativesas soon as possible via online chat to ensure that your information is correct. Because we have already submitted your application, revisions are not feasible, and you will be required to reapply for the scholarship.
I have more unresolved questions, where can I find more info?
Please click here to begin a live conversation with one of our customer care specialists for a faster resolution. Alternatively, you may discover further information and frequently asked questions here.
Dubai is a renowned tourist destination because of its location on the Persian Gulf. In order to travel to Dubai, you will need to obtain a Dubai tourist visa, which is valid for a specific period of time. The Dubai visa in the form of an electronic authorisation (E-Visa) may be acquired by submitting your basic travel papers and information to the Dubai Immigration Department. We have made the process of applying for a visa to Dubai more simpler for you.
Obtaining a Dubai visa for Indian people is an easy process when using Musafir.com’s services. You may apply for your Dubai travel visa + medical insurance beginning at Rs 3,399Rs 2,999 and obtain it in as little as 5 working days if you follow the steps outlined above.
Types of Dubai visa
Visitors to Dubai enjoy the city’s many attractions. If you want to travel to Dubai, you’ll need to obtain a Dubai tourist visa, which will be valid for a specific period of time once you arrive. An electronic authorisation (E-Visa) for Dubai may be acquired by submitting your essential travel papers and information to the Dubai Tourism Authority (DTA). It is now much easier to obtain a visa for Dubai thanks to our efforts. A Dubai visa for Indian people may be obtained in minutes with Musafir.com.
- Transit visas are valid for 48 hours, 96 hours, 14 days, 30 days, and 90 days. Tourist visas are valid for 14 days, 30 days, and 90 days.
There are several distinct types of Dubai visas, each with a different length of validity and number of permitted entries. The type of Dubai visa you obtain will be determined by the purpose of your travel as well as the length of your stay. The expenses for a visa to Dubai will also vary depending on the type of visa that you choose.
|Dubai Visa Types||Visa fees|
|48 hours transit visa + Medical Insurance (Covid)||Rs 3,399Rs 2,999|
|96 hours transit visa + Medical Insurance (Covid)||Rs 4,999Rs 4,599|
|14 days tourist visa + Medical Insurance (Covid) – Gold Plan||Rs 7,499Rs 7,299|
|14 days tourist visa + Medical Insurance (Covid) – Platinum Plan||Rs 7,999Rs 7,799|
|14 days tourist visa + Medical Insurance (Covid) + Travel Insurance||Rs 9,299|
|30 days tourist visa + Medical Insurance (Covid) – Gold Plan||Rs 7,899Rs 7,499|
|30 days tourist visa + Medical Insurance (Covid) – Platinum Plan||Rs 8,399Rs 7,999|
|30 days tourist visa + Medical Insurance (Covid) + Travel Insurance||Rs 9,899|
|90 days tourist visa + Medical Insurance (Covid) – Gold Plan||Rs 19,199Rs 18,699|
|90 days tourist visa + Medical Insurance (Covid) – Platinum Plan||Rs 19,699Rs 19,199|
|90 days tourist visa + Medical Insurance (Covid) + Travel Insurance||Rs 21,699|
Dubai Visa Application Process
To acquire a visa for the United Arab Emirates, follow these four simple steps.
- Visa fees can be paid online using our secure payment method if you choose. Send us your papers, and we will check them and begin the visa processing procedure. You will get an email with your Dubai tourist visa
Dubai Express Visa
Are you making last-minute travel arrangements? We don’t want you to lose out on your favorite Dubai trip because of a last-minute cancellation. With our fast visa service, you may obtain your Dubai express visa in as little as 24 hours – simply submit your paperwork to us, and we will process your visa through our expedited processing service. Note:
- Currently, we do not provide Dubai work, job, or employment visas. The price of a Dubai visa does not include the OK to Board fees. For the update on Ok to board, please give the flight ticket copies at least 48 hours before your departure. It is recommended that you scan your papers in.jpeg format. Visitor profiles will mostly certainly not be allowed. Applicants with occupations such as home helpers, housekeepers, tailors, and so forth Holders with ECR passports If your passport has been signed in Hindi or any other regional language, you should contact the embassy. The passport has a thumb impression on it.
Documents required for Dubai visa application
- A scanned color copy of your pan card
- A scanned color copy of the first and last pages of your passport
- And a scanned color copy of your identification card. At the very least, the passport should be valid for six months. Photograph of yourself taken against a white backdrop, scanned in color and attached to this form
- A confirmed return plane ticket (although this is not required for the application)
Additional documents required for Dubai Transit visa application
- Return airline tickets that have been confirmed
- A copy of your visa for the country to which you are traveling
For further information, please contact our travel specialists at 022 4164 2214 or email [email protected].
Get your Dubai Visa for Indians in 3 simple steps:
- Make an online payment after submitting your papers online or by WhatsApping us at +91 99 2020 4596. We will send you an email with a payment link attached to it. Visas for Dubai may be obtained online in as little as four business days.
- Find out all you need to know about the Dubai visa application procedure right here.
Your Dubai visa fees includes
- Application costs to the Consulate, service fees to Musafir.com, medical insurance, and any applicable taxes
*For more information about OK to Board, please visit ourOK to Boardinformation area!
Dubai holiday packages
Tourism in Dubai has endorsed the quality of our tailored vacation packages and tours. Musafir will take you on a tour around Dubai. View our Dubai tour packages and make your reservations for your Dubai vacation.
Musafir.com is the best place to get your Dubai visa and Dubai vacation packages. More information about Dubai tour packages may be found by clicking here.
Dubai Visa Video
Watch this video on the Dubai Visa process to have a better grasp of the procedure, as well as the essential data and information to complete the application. Here’s the quickest and most convenient method to get from Los Angeles to Dubai in only 5 working days.
Dubai Visa FAQs
- To have a better grasp of the Dubai Visa application procedure, as well as the essential data and information, watch this video on the subject. Find out how to fly to Dubai in only 5 working days using the quickest and most convenient method.
Dubai Travel Guide
Dubai, a city where cutting-edge engineering meets centuries of history and culture, is waiting to be discovered. When it comes to things to do and see in Dubai, there is a variety of options. When the number of options is boundless, the number of possible experiences is also unlimited. Find out everything there is to know about Dubai with the help of our comprehensive online guide, and travel about the city like a pro.
Known for its endless deserts and breathtaking skyscrapers, Dubai is a city with an unusual sense of vitality and a fascination with building that has blossomed into a marvel of modern engineering. Dubai’s anatomy is unusual in that it is dominated by sky-high skyscrapers and vast bridges, with a significant concentration of eateries and stores in the vicinity.
Every vein that spreads out from its core eventually finds its way to a corner of its huge mall complexes. The major metropolis of Dubai has been meticulously designed, even as the scorching hot Arabian deserts serve as a constant reminder of the country’s austere historical and cultural remnants.
Dubai Visa Information and more
- Reasons for being refused a visa to visit Dubai The procedure of obtaining a visa for Dubai is straightforward. The application process is simple, and there is no need to stand in long lines or fill out onerous paperwork. However, there is a possibility that your Dubai visa application will be refused for a variety of reasons that should not be overlooked. Read on to learn more about Dubai Visa Rejection.
- Female travelers are subject to different visa requirements. Female travelers under the age of 18 who are accompanied by a parent are permitted to travel to the UAE.
- What to do if your visa to the United Arab Emirates has expired Visa extensions of up to 30 days are possible in the UAE without having to leave the country, according to the country’s visa regulations. The visa, on the other hand, may only be renewed twice, and this is at the discretion of the Consulate.
- What to do if your visa to the United Arab Emirates is no longer valid Visa extensions of up to 30 days are possible in the UAE without having to leave the country, according to the country’s visa policies. Although it is possible to extend the visa up to twice, this is entirely up to the discretion of the Consulate.
- What to do if your visa to the United Arab Emirates has expired. According to UAE visa regulations, travelers can get a 30-day visa extension without having to leave the country. The visa, on the other hand, can only be extended twice and only at the discretion of the Consulate.
- Reports on Travel Tourist visa application procedures and requirements have been eased in recent years, making travel more convenient for visitors to the country. Obtain your visa for Dubai without leaving your house – simply upload your papers and you will be granted entry into the country.
- Is it safe to travel to Dubai? Because of the rigorous rules in place, Dubai has a relatively low crime rate, making it a highly safe location to visit and live. Dubai was built with visitors in mind and as a result is extremely tourist friendly.
- The Golden Visa for Dubai The Golden Visa is a new system of long-term resident visas in the United Arab Emirates. These visas are valid for a period of five or ten years. In the UAE, it is possible for foreigners to live, study, and work there without the need for a national sponsor.
- Contact Information for the Consulate The Consulate General of the United Arab Emirates in Mumbai, India is located at No.7, Jolly Maker, Apartment No. 1, Cuffe Parade, Colaba Mumbai 400 005 India. Phone: +91 22 2218 1162 Fax: +91 22 2218 1162 Phone: +91 22 2218 0985 Email: [email protected]
Why choose Musafir.com for your Dubai visa?
- Visas to Dubai are available for as little as Rs 2,999. You may get your Dubai visa in as little as three working days. We provide a service called OK to Board. Applying for a visa online allows you to do it from the convenience of your own home. Trusted visa agency with more than 12 years of expertise and more than 1 million visas processed to date
- Dubai Tourism relies on us as a reliable travel partner. The provision of end-to-end visa solutions
- Consult with and get your visa application completed by visa professionals
- With Musafir’s knowledge, you have the best chance of getting your visa approved. It is promised that the experience will be transparent and hassle-free
Dubai Visa Requirements and Restrictions
UAE Visa for Indians – Check Eligibility, Types & Fees
Visa Requirements for Dubai
Types of UAE Visa
Tourist visas for the United Arab Emirates are issued by the government to Indian people in a variety of forms. The following are the many types of tourist visas that are available to Indian citizens:
- Visitors who wish to visit the nation for a duration of only 48 hours can apply for a 48-hour Visa, which can be obtained through the Department of Immigration. The individual who holds this sort of visa is only permitted to stay in the nation for a total of two days, however the visa is valid for a period of thirty days from the day it was issued. Individuals with a 96-hour Visa are permitted to enter and remain in the nation for a duration of four days or less, depending on the circumstances. It is likewise valid for a period of 30 days from the date of issue, much like the 48-hour visa
- However, it is not as common as the 48-hour visa. Service for Short Term Visits with Single Entry (14 days): Upon issuance, this visa will be valid for two weeks, or fourteen days, from the day of issuance. Despite the fact that this sort of visa is sought after by the majority of travelers that visit the nation, it has certain drawbacks. The downside of this sort of visa is that it is not extendable
- Thus, it is not recommended. Short Term Visit Single Entry – Tourist: This visa is valid for a period of 58 days from the date of issue and allows you to travel to and from the country. In total, it can be extended twice for a period of 30 days each, and it allows an individual to remain in the nation for a total of 30 consecutive days
- A period of 90 days Individuals who wish to stay in the nation for a longer period of time will benefit from obtaining a Visit Visa valid for 90 days. This type of visa, which is also known as the ‘Short Term Visit Single Entry – Tourist’ visa, may be extended twice for a total of 30 days each time by paying an additional 850 Arab Emirates Dirham. It is valid for 58 days from the date of purchase. Multiple entries are allowed. Short-Term Visa: If a person obtains a short-term visa, he or she will be able to enter the nation many times throughout the validity period. Upon payment of the relevant costs, the visa’s validity period, which is initially set at 58 days, can be extended twice for an additional 30 days each. The individual can stay in the nation for a maximum of 30 days at a time with the assistance of a visa in their possession. It is important to note that once a visa has been used, it cannot be revoked until the validity period has expired
- This is important to remember. Extended Visa: The Multi Entry Long-Term Visa has a 90-day validity period that can be extended twice for a total of 30 days each time. An individual can go to the nation several times throughout the validity term of the visa or stay in the country for a total of 90 consecutive days with the aid of the visa.
Eligibility Criteria for UAE Visa
Applicants who wish to go to the United Arab Emirates must meet specific eligibility requirements in order to get a visa. The conditions that must be met are divided into many categories, such as the ones listed below:
- A visa is required for applicants who plan to go to the United Arab Emirates and must meet specific requirements. The conditions that must be met are divided into several categories, such as the following:
Fees for UAE Visa
Applications for various categories of UAE visas are subject to the following costs, which are shown in the table below:
|Types of UAE Visa||UAE Visa Fees|
|48-hour Visa||Rs.820Rs2,440 (Express Visa Fees)|
|96-hour Visa||Rs.2,850Rs.4,470 (Express Visa Fees)|
|Short Term Visit Single Entry – Service (14 days)||Rs.5,690Rs.7310 (Express Visa Fees)|
|Short Term Visit Single Entry – Tourist|
|90 days Visit Visa||Rs.14,100|
|Multi Entry Short-Term Visa||Rs.13,580|
|Multi Entry Long-Term Visa||Rs.34,300|
How to Apply for UAE Visa?
A visa application form must be submitted to the authorities present at the Embassy or consulate-offices, together with all of the required papers and the prescribed fees, in order for the applicant to be granted a visa to the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
UAE Visa Requirements
The following papers are required to be supplied by Indian candidates while applying for a visa to the United Arab Emirates:
- It is necessary to have a Verbale issued by the Indian Ministry of External Affairs or the relevant diplomatic mission. a colored copy of the passport’s name page, personal information page, expiration date page, and cover page
- One color picture the size of a passport
UAE Visa Application Status
In the case of the Indian Ministry of External Affairs or the appropriate Diplomatic Mission, a Verbale is issued. The passport’s name page, personal information page, expiration date, and cover page should all be colored copies. • One colourful photograph the size of a passport
FAQs on UAE Visa
- Will I be able to obtain a visa if my passport is about to expire? In order to be eligible for a visa, your passport should be valid for at least six months before you want to go to the UAE. When I wish to renew my visit visa, what do I need to do? An ordinary visit visa is usually valid for a duration of 30 to 60 days, depending on the country of origin. If the visa has to be renewed, the applicant can get in touch with the appropriate authorities and submit an application. What would happen if I were to extend my stay over the expiration date of my visa? If you continue to remain in the nation after the visa’s validity period has elapsed, you may be liable to a significant fine and imprisonment. Furthermore, you may be barred from re-entering the nation if you continue to violate the law. Is a visa required if I am traveling to the United Arab Emirates for business? Yes, you will need to obtain a visa even if you are traveling to the UAE for business purposes. Is it possible to find out the cause for my visa rejection? The cause for the denial of the visa application is not disclosed by the authorities, thus no information is available.
Explained: Here’s how to apply for a tourist visa to travel to the UAE, Dubai
This article was written by Pranav Mukul and edited by Explained Desk. It was last updated on September 7, 2012 at 11:14:46 a.m. On June 12, 2021, a general image of the Burj Khalifa and the downtown skyline in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, was captured. Christopher Pike contributed to this report.) The administration of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) has begun granting tourist visas, including to Indian nationals, in the lead-up to the Expo 2020 in Dubai, which begins on October 1 and will continue through October 31, 2020.
So, what has changed?
As the United Arab Emirates stated that it will reopen its borders to travelers, including Indians, in advance of the Expo 2020 trade exhibition, visa provider VFS Global said that it would begin tourist visa services on August 30, 2021, effective immediately. A valid negativeCovid-19RT-PCR test certificate issued within 48 hours of the time of collection of the sample and from an approved health service that uses the QR code system, as well as a rapid PCR test report conducted at the departure airport six hours prior to departure, which will be provided with a QR code, will be required of all passengers traveling.
How to apply for a tourist visa for the UAE
Passengers wishing to travel to the United Arab Emirates on a tourist visa can submit an application at one of the agency’s Dubai Visa Processing Centers, which are currently located in Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Chennai, Kochi, Hyderabad, New Delhi, and Thiruvananthapuram, and are only open on a limited number of days per week.
Is it mandatory to get a visa prior to departure?
However, according to information sourced from Dubai-based airline Emirates, Indian nationals with a normal passport who are travelling to India via Dubai can obtain a visa on arrival in Dubai for a maximum stay of 14 days if they have a visitor visa or a green card issued by the United States, or a residence visa issued by either the UK or the European Union, and they have a valid passport. The visa given by the United States, the United Kingdom, or the European Union must be valid for at least six months.
The Indian Express has launched a Telegram channel.
General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR
It is the parent company of Yatra Online Pvt. Ltd., which is based in Gurugram, India, and is India’s leading corporate travel services provider with over 700 corporate customers. It is also one of India’s leading online travel companies and operates the website Yatra.com. Yatra Online Pvt. Ltd. is India’s leading corporate travel services provider with over 700 corporate customers. Information, pricing, and availability for domestic and international air travel, domestic and international hotel reservations, holiday packages, buses, trains, city activities, intercity and point-to-point cabs, homestays, and cruises are all provided by the company.
Yatra, a prominent platform for lodging alternatives, offers real-time reservations for more than 103,000 hotels in India and more than 1,500,000 hotels throughout the world through its website.
The company also received the National Tourism Award for ‘Best Domestic Tour Operator (Rest of India)’ from the Government of India for the fourth time.
Visa on arrival – The Official Portal of the UAE Government
Visa on arrival for a period of 30 days In order to enter the UAE, citizens of these countries do not require prior visa arrangements. They can receive a visa on arrival for a term of 30 days, with a 10-day grace period for extension. Visa on arrival for a period of 90 days It is not necessary to make prior arrangements for entry into the UAE, and citizens of the following countries can acquire a visa upon arrival for a period of 90 days: Citizens of the Republic of India Indian people have a standard passport and either a valid visa or a valid tourist visa
- A visit visa issued by the United States of America, a green card issued by the United States of America, a resident visa issued by the United Kingdom, or a residence visa issued by the European Union
On arrival, you can receive a visa that allows you to stay for a maximum of 14 days in the UAE, provided that your visa or green card is valid for at least six months from the date of your entry into the country. Learn more about the UAE visa requirements for nationals of countries other than the United States. Please keep in mind that passports must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival into the United Arab Emirates. Consequently, before traveling to the United Arab Emirates, please verify with the UAE embassy in your country to ensure that your nation is included on the visa on arrival list at any given moment.
Sites that are related On arrival visas are available through the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs in Dubai. For additional information, please contact the following people:
- If your visa or green card expires before your arrival in the UAE, you will be able to get one on the spot, for a maximum stay of 14 days. However, your visa or green card must be valid for at least six months after your date of arrival in the UAE. For non-US nationals, learn more about the UAE’s visa requirements. Please keep in mind that passports must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of admission into the UAE. Consequently, before traveling to the United Arab Emirates, please verify with the UAE embassy in your country to ensure that your nation is included on the visa on arrival list. Sites that are related to General Directorate of Residency & Foreigners Affairs, Dubai, offers visa on arrival services. More information may be obtained by contacting the following:
Do you need an entry permit/visa to enter the UAE?
Citizens of GCC nations are not required to get a visa or permission, nor are they required to be sponsored by a native or resident of the United Arab Emirates. At the point of entrance into the UAE, they must show their passport or national ID card from a country in the Gulf Cooperation Council.
Pre-arranged entry permits
If you are unable to obtain a visa-free entrance or a visa on arrival in the UAE, you will need to obtain an entry permit prior to your arrival in the country and have someone sponsor your entry permit application. What kind of admission permit do you require? The type of entrance permit you require is determined on the reason for your visit. It might be used for a variety of purposes, including: Prerequisites for obtaining an entrance permit The following are the prerequisites for obtaining an admission permit:
- In order to apply for your entrance permission, you must have a sponsor. The sponsor might be any of the following:
- Emirati citizens
- Expatriates who have a valid residency permit in the UAE
- Airlines operating in the UAE
- Hotels or tour operators based in the UAE
- Government entities
- Firms in the private sector or free zones
- And other individuals and organizations.
Applicants for entrance permits must have a real passport that is valid for at least six months before they may be considered for the permission. An individual who is barred from entering the nation or taking up a new employment is referred to as a visa ban. In order to re-enter the UAE, prospective tourists must not have been deported or barred from entering the country, in which case they must apply for special authorization to do so. Learn about the many types of visas and entrance permits available in the United Arab Emirates.
Entry permit and visa policies
The visa and permit system operates in accordance with the rules and regulations established by the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship, Customs and Port Security (ICA) and its affiliated Directorates of Residency and Foreigners Affairs in each emirate, as well as by the UAE’s Ministry of Interior. Examine if you are eligible for a visa-free entrance or to get a visa on arrival in the UAE, or whether you require an eVisa before to travel or an entry permission pre-arranged by a sponsor located in the UAE, before applying for a visa or an entry permit.
The information on this page is intended to serve as a broad overview of the criteria for visas.
Validity of entry permits
Entrance permits are valid for a specific period, and the time range during which a visitor must enter the nation is determined by the type of permission issued. The validity period of a visit visa, a tourist visa, and/or an employment visa is 60 days from the date of issuance of the visa. Entry permits for GCC citizens, on the other hand, are only valid for 30 days from the date of issuance.
Transit visas valid for 96 hours are only valid for 14 days from the date of issue. Multiple entrance visas and temporary work permits have different validity periods than other types of visas. Check the validity of your visa on the ICA’s OneChannels portal or on the Dubai GDRFA’s official website.
Book your UAE Visa while on‑the‑go
- For Indians, any time of the year is a suitable time to go to the United Arab Emirates, including the winter months (UAE). The United Arab Emirates is reachable by air from most major Indian cities in an average of 4 hours, including New Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International Airport in under 4 hours and Thiruvananthapuram International Airport in just over 4 hours. The UAE is reachable by air from most major Indian cities in an average of 4 hours from most major Indian cities
Dubai, a hop-over destination
- Indians continue to flock to this thriving, safe, and secure Gulf country to take advantage of its shopping, recreation, and adventure opportunities, as well as to catch up with relatives and friends, who gladly indulge them with whirlwind tours of this mini-paradise. For Indians, the United Arab Emirates, and particularly Dubai, has become a home away from home, a spot to which they may travel for extended weekends and national holidays. The diverse assortment of attractions in the region appeal to the interests of visitors of all ages and backgrounds. In Dubai, everything from the skyscrapers along Sheikh Zayed Road to the world-class mega malls and multi-million dollar offshore buildings to the Old World souks and beaches to the adrenaline-inducing desert safaris can be found in one place. Because of its geographically pivotal location between Asia and Europe, Dubai is also a popular transit destination for travelers. Over the last decade, the number of Indian tourists visiting the United Arab Emirates has increased dramatically. Even during the scorching summer months of July and August, when the outside temperature soars to dangerous levels, the cool, air-conditioned malls in the United Arab Emirates are packed with visitors eager to take advantage of the Summer Surprises shopping bonanza.
Dubai Visa Processing Centres in 12 Indian cities
- The Dubai Visa Processing Centre (DVPC), which was established in October 2002 as VFS Global’s exclusive facility for Emirates Airline and the Government of Dubai for the processing of UAE visas, has played a significant role in easing the visa procedure for Indians traveling to the nation. Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Pune
- And Lucknow are among the 12 main cities in India where the Dubai Visa Processing Centers are located, each of which provides unrivaled services. They also promise shorter response times, allowing Indian tourists to enjoy a simple and hassle-free visa application procedure for Dubai.
DVPC mobile app to book your visa on-the-go
- VFS Global’s DVPC mobile app, which provides users with access to updated visa application methods, is now available on iOS and Android devices and can be downloaded for free from Google’s Play Store or Apple’s App Store, respectively. The Emirates Airline DVPC app allows travelers to complete the whole UAE visa application procedure whether traveling on the plane or in the car. The software allows you to apply for a 30-day tourist visa, a 96-hour transit visa, or a 90-day visit visa based on your Emirates Airline schedule, all through a single interface. Users may upload data and documents, make payments, and get service online using the user-friendly transactional app, which requires only a single profile setup for themselves and their family members. Through its website, the DVPC also provides an online visa application service for over 180 countries. Express Visas (where visas are processed on a priority basis for urgent applications) and door-to-door services (where visas are picked up from the applicant’s home or workplace) are just a few of the value-added services that have helped to redefine visa processing services in the UAE. Please see the following websites for further information:
The DVPC mobile app
Passengers on Emirates Airlines can utilize the DVPC mobile app to apply for their UAE visa in a couple of minutes using their mobile device.
3 easy steps to apply via the Mobile App
Emirates Airline operates out of nine Indian cities (Delhi, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Kochi, Trivandrum), with a total of 185 flights every week from India to Dubai, according to the company (UAE)
Download the DVPC Mobile App Now
The Indian tourism industry for Europe is one of the most significant in the world, with more than 10 million Indians traveling to Europe each year. It is predicted to expand to 15 million by 2020, from its current level. According to the most recent figures, Indians filed more than 1.1 million applications for Schengen visas in the year 2019. In 2017, Indians applied for a total of 1,141,705 Schengen visas, which was the highest number ever. The number of applications filed in India increased by 5.5% as compared to the previous year, according to the latest available data.
The rejection rate grew from 9.3 percent in 2018 to 10.8 percent in 2019, resulting in a total of 123,175 visas that were not granted.
Do Indians need a visa to enter Europe?
The answer is yes, Indian passport holders are needed to get a Schengen visa in order to go to any European nation that is part of the Schengen Zone.
How to Apply for a Schengen Visa from India?
If you want to apply for a Schengen visa in India, you will need to complete a step-by-step procedure. An Indian Schengen visa applicant’s application process is quite identical to the one followed by applicants from every other nation in the globe. In order to submit an application for a Schengen visa from India, you must complete the following steps:
- Identify the sort of Schengen visa that you require. There are several different types of Schengen visas available based on your reason for traveling from India to Europe. You can find out where you need to go in India to apply for a Schengen visa. Pay close attention to the embassy/consulate/VAC of the nation where you intend to submit your application, as well as the jurisdiction under which you fall
- Make a decision on when to submit your application for a Schengen visa in India. Your Schengen visa application in India must be submitted at least three months before your intended trip, and it must be submitted no later than fifteen working days before your intended journey to Europe. Collect the necessary Schengen visa documentation for Indian nationals
- And Make an appointment to meet with a representative at the visa application center in India. It is possible to schedule an appointment online, via phone, or in person, depending on where you live. More information on each EU embassy or consulate in India may be found further down in this article. Attend the interview on the scheduled day of your appointment unless otherwise instructed. Arrive on time and make an effort not to be worried. Keep in mind that the interview is a very important aspect of your visa application. Pay the visa application cost. Visa fees are standardized and coordinated throughout all Schengen countries. Visit the Schengen Visa Fees for Indian Citizens page for further information. Wait for the processing of your visa to be completed. Upon completion of the interview, you will have to wait for a response to your application for a maximum of 15 days.
All Schengen visa applications submitted by Indians are processed by the respective embassies/consulates in their respective countries.
Schengen Visa Requirements for Indian Passport Holders
When applying for a Schengen visa in India, you will be asked to submit a variety of different papers to the immigration department. These documents are extremely important, and as a result, you must use extreme caution when gathering them. Check to see that they all meet the requirements of the embassy where you intend to submit your application. In order to file an application for a Schengen visa in India, you must present the following documents:
- You may get the visa application form by downloading it. Incomplete and sincere submissions will not be accepted. Also available is the option of online completing and printing the Schengen Visa application form. Two current photographs must be supplied with the application. A recent whole-face photograph taken against a bright backdrop in passport format is required. Learn more about the picture criteria for Indian nationals when applying for a visa. It is necessary to have a valid Indian passport or other travel documentation. No more than ten years old, with a validity period of at least three months beyond your intended date of departure from Europe
- Demonstration of legal residency in India, such as a national identification card or a resident permit Insurance for obtaining a Schengen visa in India may be obtained online through the Europ Assistance website or through any travel insurance provider in India that satisfies the following requirements: A minimum of Euro 30,000 in medical coverage is required. It is necessary to have medical evacuation and repatriation coverage. a cover letter outlining the objective of the visit as well as the itinerary
- And Reservation of flight itineraries from India to Europe and vice versa. Include dates and flight numbers defining arrival and exit from the designated state or states, as well as any other information. Learn how to make a reservation for a flight to India in order to obtain a visa. Proof of a place to stay for the whole period of the proposed visit is required. More information on Hotel Reservations for Visa Applications may be found here. Proof of one’s legal standing. (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card, if applicable)
- Proof of sufficient financial means for the duration of the stay
- And proof of citizenship.
Additional Schengen Visa Requirements based on your Employment Status in India
When applying for a visa to Europe from India, you will be need to provide the following supplementary papers, which may vary depending on your occupational standing in India: If you are currently employed, you should:
- Employment contract
- A current bank statement from the last six months (online bank statements are not acceptable)
- And a resume. Permission to take a leave of absence from your employer
- A copy of the Income Tax Return (ITR) form or a Certificate of Income Tax deducted at the point of employment.
If you are self-employed, you should:
- A copy of your Indian business license
- A bank statement from your company for the last six months
- And your Income Tax Return (ITR).
If you are a student:
- Proof of enrolment
- A letter of approval from your Indian school or institution
- And a copy of your passport.
If you were to retire: If relevant, please include the following information:
- Proof of regular revenue earned by a property over the last six months
*Please keep in mind that the signed application form must be submitted with the rest of the required documentation and then personally delivered to the appropriate Embassy/Consulate or its agents in India. In addition, there are additional criteria when applying for a particular Schengen visa category in India, including:
- Indians’ business visa requirements
- Indians’ tourist visa requirements
- Indians’ visitor visa requirements
- Indians’ business visa requirements
Who Can Apply for a Schengen Visa in India?
As a result, the European Union nations have built their embassies, consulates, and visa application centers across India, which are responsible for the admission and processing of visa applications submitted by Indian citizens.
However, not everyone in India is eligible to apply for a Schengen visa. Only the individuals listed below are eligible to submit their visa applications at the Schengen embassies, consulates, and visa application centers (VACs) in India.
- Holders of Indian passports
- Nationals of third-world countries who are obliged to seek a visa to enter Europe and who are residing in India on a permanent or temporary residency permit
Which Member State Examines and Decides on my Visa Application?
The following Member States must have the authority to decide on your visa application:
- It is the Member State in which you will be spending your whole time
- The Member State whose territory serves as the primary destination of your visit (in terms of length of stay or purpose of visit), or the Member State whose borders you aim to transit first in order to reach the Schengen Zone
What if the Schengen country you intend to visit has no Embassy/Consulate in India?
If this is the case, or if the current Embassy/Consulate in India is not currently granting visas, then your Schengen visa application should be filed to the Schengen member state “representing” this specific nation in terms of visas, which is the case in most cases. Applications should be sent to the following address:
- From Goa, a Schengen visa application for Greece must be submitted to the Portuguese Consulate General in Goa, India
- From Mumbai, a Schengen visa application for Slovakia must be submitted to the Hungarian General Consulate in Mumbai, India
- From Goa, a Schengen visa application for Slovenia must be submitted to the Portugal General Consulate in Goa, India
- And from Mumbai, a Schengen visa application for Iceland must be submitted to the Danish Embassy in New Delhi, India.
What if I apply at the Member State or Consulate that is not competent for deciding on my Visa Application?
In such situations, the Consular Post will return the application form and any other papers supplied by the applicant as soon as possible, reimburse the visa cost, and provide you with the name of the competent consulate where you should submit your next visa application.
Schengen Visa Fees for Indian Passport holders in Indian Rupees and in EUR
|Visa Category||Visa Fee in INR||Visa Fee in Euro|
|Schengen Visa (Adult)||7088||80|
|Schengen Visa (Child between 06-12 years of age)||5316||60|
* The current currency rate determines the amount of the relevant visa fee in Indian Rupees. It is subject to change at any time without prior notice. You can check with the Embassy to see whether they accept credit card payments, since several Embassies have begun to accept this type of payment.
Visa Fees are waived for:
- Children under the age of six in India
- Indian schoolchildren, graduate and postgraduate students, as well as their accompanying children, who are undertaking the voyage for the purpose of educational training and study
- Participants in seminars, sports, cultural, or educational activities organized by other non-profit organizations, and conferences for non-profit representatives under the age of 25
- Indian scholars traveling to do scientific study
- And other non-profit representatives under the age of 25
Additionally, the following Indian candidates may be exempt from paying the visa fee:
- Participants in sports, cultural, educational, or training activities, seminars – organized by other non-profit organizations – who are 25 years old or older
- Holders of diplomatic and service passports Children between the ages of 6 and 12
The websites of each individual Member State should be visited in order to obtain any additional information on visa fee waivers for certain application categories as well as visa fee waivers given by the Schengen member states.
When to Apply for a Schengen Visa from India?
The following is the time frame in which you may apply for a Schengen visa in India:
- In order to be able to file a visa application as early as possible, you must do so three months before your scheduled trip. In order to go to Europe, you must submit a visa application at least 15 working days before your intended departure date. File your visa application at least three weeks before you want to travel
- Otherwise, you may be denied entry.
Do I Need a Visa Appointment in order to Submit my Application?
Yes, in order to present the visa application, Indian candidates must schedule an appointment with the appropriate embassy or consulate in their country of residence.
How long does it take to get a Schengen Visa in India?
Applications must be finalized within 15 calendar days of the day on which they were filed to the Indian embassy or consulate in your country of residence. This time may be extended for a total of 30 days, particularly in circumstances where the applicant is required to meet additional conditions. It is possible that it will result in a maximum of 60 days in some unusual circumstances.
What should I do if my visa gets refused?
When a visa is denied, you have the right to file an administrative appeal. It is necessary to conduct any appeals directed at or against the final deciding Member State in line with the national legislation of the EU Member State in question. If you are refused, every Member State provides you with references to their individual national legislation as well as the special procedure that is associated with the right of appeal, as well as the authorities to whom you should appeal and the time limit for submitting your appeal.
What documents should I bring with me when travelling on a Schengen Visa?
When a visa is denied, you have the right to file an administrative appeal! It is necessary to conduct any appeals directed at or against the final deciding Member State in conformity with the national legislation of the specific EU Member State in question. If you are refused, every Member State provides you with references to their individual national legislation as well as the special procedure that is associated with the right of appeal, as well as the authorities to whom you should appeal and the time limit within which you must file your appeal.
Read on to learn about the 12 most common reasons why visa applications are rejected!
Which EU countries can Indian citizens visit with a Schengen Visa?
When a visa is denied, you have the right to appeal the decision. It is necessary to conduct any appeals directed at or against the ultimate deciding Member State in line with the national legislation of the specific EU Member State involved. If you are refused, every Member State provides you with references to their individual national legislation as well as the special procedure that is associated with the right of appeal, as well as the authorities to whom you should appeal and the time limit within which you must deliver the appeal.
Can an Indian citizen living in the UK apply for a Schengen visa from the UK?
It is only for Indian passport holders who have been lawfully staying in the United Kingdom for more than three months and who have a valid UK residence permit that they may apply for a Schengen visa in the United Kingdom. Non-residents, such as Indian travelers and Indian tourists, who want to stay in the United Kingdom for more than three months should apply for a Schengen visa in India before coming to the UK. Please read this article if you are an Indian citizen residing in the United States: Applying for a Schengen Visa in the United States as an Indian passport holder.
List of Embassies and Consulates of EU Countries in India
Austria Belgium Czech Republic (sometimes spelled Czechoslovakia) Denmark Finland France Germany Greece Hungary Italy Latvia Netherlands Norway Poland Portugal Slovakia Slovenia Spanish Sweden Switzerland Also see: Indians No Longer Require an Airport Transit Visa in France for more information.