Apply online for a 90 days Dubai tourist visa starting from Rs 19,199 Rs 18,699 only and get your visa in just 5 working days. For instant Dubai visa assistance, call us at 022 4164 2214 or fill in your details.
Is Dubai visa free for Indian?
Yes, all Indian passport holders require a visit to visit Dubai. Indian nationals holding a normal passport and a valid Visa, or a Green Card issued by the USA, or UK or EU Residency, can obtain a Dubai visa on arrival for a maximum stay of 14 days.
How much does a visitor visa cost?
The application fee for the most common nonimmigrant visa types is US$160. This includes tourist, business, student, and exchange visas. Most petition-based visas, such as work and religious visas, are US$190. K visas cost US$265 and the fee amount for E visas is US$205.
How much does a 3 month Dubai visa cost?
The 90 days Dubai visa cost for a standard single entry visa is INR 14,555. This 90 days Dubai visa fees is inclusive of service charge and tax. The 90 days Dubai visa price for a multiple entry Visa is INR 35,230.
How do I pay my visa appointment fee?
The most convenient payment method for your nonimmigrant visa application (NIV) fee is online with a debit card.
- Once you log into your profile and while on the payment screen, you can select to pay using a debit card.
- After you pay the visa application fee, print your receipt for your records.
How do I pay my visa application fee?
You may pay your nonimmigrant visa application fee with a NEFT transfer directly from your bank account. Over 87,000 bank branches are enabled to make NEFT payments. You may also make your NEFT payment through online banking or mobile banking meaning you do not have to visit your nearest bank branch.
What is a short term visa?
This type of visa is generally issued for tourism, business trips or family visits. If you need to change airports to continue your travel; If you are waiting for a transfer flight at a hotel or at an acquaintance’s home.
How much is a 2 year visa for Dubai?
Fees for the Dubai 2 Years Visa It can cost you around USD 4000 along with the processing fees. If you are applying for the cancellation then the visa fee is non-refundable. The company needs to bear all the expenses if you are the employee working there in Dubai.
How can I get 48 hour visa for Dubai?
Visa validity is 30 days from the date of issue and the duration of stay is limited to 48 hours from the time of entry. 48 hour visa is available only if applicant has an onward itinerary from DXB to any 3rd Destination and not immediately returning (turnaround) back to origin (i.e. BOM-DXB-BOM).
Can I work in Dubai with tourist visa?
Passport and visas Foreigners planning to work in the UAE must know that they cannot work on visit visas or tourist visas. Working without first obtaining the proper visa status is illegal and can lead to imprisonment, fines and/or deportation. The penalties apply to both: the employer and the employee.
How long can you stay on visitor visa?
The quick answer to the question of how long a visitor can lawfully stay in the United States for most people is six months. To be more precise, once an admission is determined to be “fair and reasonable,” the default position is that the visitor is granted a six month time period to stay.
How long does a tourist visa last?
What should I know about the US Tourist visa validity? The B1/B2 Visa is valid for 10 years, but for each entry, you are allowed to stay in the United States of American only for 180 days or 6 months (at most).
How much is DS 160 fee?
The DS-160 fee is $160, which covers the cost to submit your DS-160 F-1 visa application to the US government. This fee is separate from the $350 SEVIS I-901 fee that you pay to the Student and Exchange Visitor Program.
UAE visa information
Applicants for visas and sponsorships should submit their applications to the Abu Dhabi Emirates Ticketing Office, located at Al Sawari Tower C, Corniche Road, Abu Dhabi, UAE. Visa services are available from Sunday through Wednesday (8.30am to 5pm) Thursday is a working day (8.30am to 4.30pm) Fridays, Saturdays, and public holidays are all off days. The Emirates Ticketing Office in Ajman Sheikh Rashid Bin Humaid Street is home to the Escape Tower. Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (9am to 8pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
Service for visas is available from Saturday through Wednesday (8.30am to 6pm) and on Thursday (from 8am to 6pm) (8.30am to 5.30pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
Visa services are available from Sunday through Thursday (7am to 2pm) Fridays, Saturdays, and public holidays are all off days.
: +61 4 504 7300 [email protected] is the e-mail address to use.
- to 2.30 p.m.), Friday (7 a.m.
- to 12 noon) (9am to 4pm) Sundays and public holidays are off limits.
- Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (10am to 5pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
- Visa services are available on a daily basis (10am to 6pm) VFS Global Services is an acronym that stands for VFS Global Services.
- Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (9am to 7pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
- Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (9am to 6pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
7 Days Visa for UAE
Visa Valid for 7 Days The UAE government has made going to Dubai quite convenient for individuals who only wish to come for a short length of time by granting a visa for the UAE that is valid for seven days. This short-term visa is perfect for attending business meetings or seminars for a maximum of two to three days. Because it is only a short stay, the visa price is also relatively reasonable. The processing time ranges between 3 and 4 working days, and the validity period is 58 days from the date of issue.
This visa type is ideal if you need to attend a critical exhibition or corporate conference for a period of 7 days. Documents for obtaining a visa In order to get your visa processed in Dubai, you will need the following documents:
- A visa application that has been correctly completed
- Photocopies of the applicant’s passport
- Passport-sized pictures with white backgrounds Details of the guarantor, as well as copies of his or her passport and visa
- Cheques for security
Additional Visa Information for the United Arab Emirates
- The applicant’s passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of application. The guarantor’s passport should be valid for at least three months
- Else, the loan will be denied. If the applicant does not have a guarantor in the United Arab Emirates, he will be asked to provide a security deposit. The payment of the Dubai visit visa cost can be made using a Mastercard or an online cash transfer. Candidates who are traveling with their families are not required to provide a security deposit. The visa application procedure in the United Arab Emirates typically takes 3 to 5 working days.
Short-term The visa for the United Arab Emirates is frequently given as a single-entry visa. Information Regarding a 7-Day Visa
- 7 days are allotted. It is possible to obtain a UAE visa online, and it is occasionally provided as a single-entry visa, which implies that you may only use it once to visit Dubai within its validity period. In the United Arab Emirates, a legal 7-day visit visa allows you to travel to any of the seven emirates: Abu Dhabi
- Ras Al Khaimah
- And Umm al Quwain. In the absence of a sponsor in the United Arab Emirates, you will be required to present a security deposit, which will be refunded. When you depart Dubai, you will get a refund of your money. Ideal payment methods for visa fees are MasterCard, PayPal, and wire transfers to bank accounts
- However, other options are available. Families relocating to the UAE with a business enterprise stake are not required to post a security deposit. It normally takes 4-5 days to execute a 7-day visa online application
- However, this might vary. Owing to the fact that the cost of a 7-day UAE visa can be amended at any moment by the UAE government, as well as due to changes in tax rates or currency fluctuations, it is recommended that you enquire about the visa charge from your visa agency at the time of booking.
Frequently Asked Questions are included below.
Name some of the prime countries that get visa on arrival?
There is a visa-free program sponsored by the UAE government, under which several nations are designated as being eligible for visa on arrival. The United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Denmark, Japan, and a number of other nations are among those covered by this program. The whole list may be found on the official website for UAE visa applications.
What if I want to get a visa for more than 7 days?
If you need a visa for more than 7 days, you may apply for a visiting visa for 14 days, 30 days, or 90 days. If you need a visa for more than 7 days, you can apply for a visitor visa for 30 days or 90 days.
What is Express Visa Dubai?
An express visa may be obtained in as little as 24 hours and is more costly than a standard visa.
When do I make the Visa payment?
In contrast to a standard visa, an express visa may be obtained in as little as 24 hours and is more costly.
What will be the duration for visa approval?
Typically, it takes 5-7 business days for a visa application to be accepted.
How do I get my visa copy?
The approved visa will be sent to you through email. You will need to print out your Visit visa to Dubai and provide it to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
Can my UAE visit visa be rejected?
An email will be sent to you confirming that your visa application has been accepted. Take a print of your Visit visa to Dubai and provide it to the immigration officers at the port of entry.
- Female tourist under the age of 25 who is traveling alone
- Visitor who works in an unskilled occupation
- Applicant who has been convicted of a criminal offense
Do I have to take travel insurance?
Yes, it is recommended that you have travel insurance with you when visiting Dubai on a visit visa.
Do I need a guarantor?
The use of travel insurance is recommended while traveling to Dubai on a visa visit.
What documents are required for the guarantor?
For the guarantor, you will need a copy of their passport and visa page, a security check in the amount of AED 5500, and a bank statement from the previous month. Other forms of visas 30 days in a hurry visa Visa approval in 24 hours AED470 90-day turnaround time visa Visa approval in 24 hours AED950
General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR
It is the parent company of Yatra Online Pvt. Ltd., which is based in Gurugram, India, and is India’s leading corporate travel services provider with over 700 corporate customers. It is also one of India’s leading online travel companies and operates the website Yatra.com. Yatra Online Pvt. Ltd. is India’s leading corporate travel services provider with over 700 corporate customers. Information, pricing, and availability for domestic and international air travel, domestic and international hotel reservations, holiday packages, buses, trains, city activities, intercity and point-to-point cabs, homestays, and cruises are all provided by the company.
Yatra, a prominent platform for lodging alternatives, offers real-time reservations for more than 103,000 hotels in India and more than 1,500,000 hotels throughout the world through its website.
The company also received the National Tourism Award for ‘Best Domestic Tour Operator (Rest of India)’ from the Government of India for the fourth time.
Visit visa for Dubai for 3 months AED 770 Only – 10% OFF 2022 Best Price
This company, based in Gurugram, India, is the parent company of Yatra Online Pvt. Ltd. Yatra Online Pvt. Ltd. is India’s leading Corporate Travel services provider, with over 700 corporate customers, as well as one of India’s leading online travel companies, and it operates the website Yatra.com, which is owned and operated by the Yatra Online Group of Companies. The organization provides information, price, availability, and a booking option for domestic and international air travel, domestic and international hotel bookings, holiday packages, buses, trains, in-city activities, inter-city and point-to-point taxis, homestays, and cruises, among other services.
Yatra, which was founded in August 2006, was named the Most Trusted E-Commerce Travel Brand in India in the Economic Times Brand Equity Survey 2016 for the second year in a row.
Dubai visit visa charges for 3 months
|Dubai visa fees for 90 days||Visa price|
|Dubai tourist Visa(Validity 90 Days)10% OFF||770 AEDBuy Now|
|90 days multiple entry(Validity 3Months)||1900 AEDBuy Now|
|90 days inside country visa(Validity 90 Days)||1550 AEDBuy Now|
|Dubai Tourist Visa(Validity 30 Days)||365* AEDBuy Now|
|Insurance with 90 days tourist visa||125* AEDBuy Now|
Apply 3 months visit visaDubai
- Click here to learn more. Please click here to be sent to our online application form. Please fill out all of the necessary information and have the papers ready to send by email.
Note: After paying money online for visa application, email us your documents [email protected]
Sale! Visa for UAE tourists ranges from AED395.00 to AED1,900.00.
- Guaranteed lowest price
- Online booking
- No booking fees
- Secure online transaction
- And 24/7 customer service.
This is how it works:
- Choose your package/tour from the comfort of your own home. Pay and reserve a spot
- Receive an email receipt immediately
The visa application procedure in Dubai is rigorous and demanding. It is valid for 58 days from the date of issue and allows the bearer to stay in the UAE for a total of three months, or 90 days, from the date of admission into the nation. Generally, persons who wish to stay in the UAE for a longer period of time to visit friends and family, for business purposes, to attend seminars and trade fairs, or just to travel do so with this type of visa. Anyone with a valid passport can apply for a visa to the United Arab Emirates.
How to apply visit visa for Dubai for 3 months?
When applying for a Dubai visa, applicants have the option of using either online or physical payment methods. In order to ensure a flawless experience, it is sufficient to follow the straightforward three-step procedure.
- Fill out the visa application form on the internet. Please send us the essential papers by email or Whatsapp. Obtain payment for the processing and service costs.
Fill out the online visa application form; We require that you provide us the appropriate documentation by email or Whatsapp. Processing and service costs have to be paid.
Documents required for 90 Days Visa
- A valid passport, as well as a photocopy of the first and final pages of the passport, are required. Passports should be valid for a minimum of three months before being used. passport photos with a white backdrop that has been colored
- Return plane ticket that has been confirmed (after visa clearance)
- If there is no guarantor, hotel reservation documentation (after visa acceptance)
- If there is a guarantor, a copy of his or her passport as well as evidence of residency are necessary
It is essential to ensure that none of the obligatory or supporting papers are smudged, since this might result in the visa being revoked. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you want assistance or consultation. Applications can be completed online and should be submitted at least two months before departure. In addition to eliminating the necessity for a sponsor letter, applying via us is also more cost-effective. To find out how much your visa processing fees will be, click here. Taxes and service fees are included in all of the fees listed.
- FAQs 1.
- There are a variety of reasons why you could need a Dubai visit visa, including: Traveling for pleasure – Visiting family – Training or an internship Purposes pertaining to business, personal, or work-related activities 2.
- A single-entry visa implies that your permit to enter Dubai is only valid for a single visit and cannot be extended.
- A multiple-entry visa allows you to travel to and from Dubai on a number of different occasions.
- If you want to keep your visa valid in either situation, you must enter Dubai within 60 days of the date of admission in order to keep it valid in the other.
- Is it possible to apply for a job in Dubai while on a three-month tourist visa?
- While on a visiting visa, you may, however, seek for work and/or interview with potential employers.
Your visa status must be changed from that of a visitor or tourist to that of a resident (with or without exit).
How long would it take for me to acquire my guest visa?
As a precaution, we recommend that you apply for your visit visa at least 30 days before your intended travel date.
Are there any special age requirements to take into consideration while applying for a tourist visa to Dubai?
If this is not the case, applicants who are younger than the specified age restriction may be denied a visa.
Can a recently married female, whose new name and other pertinent information have not yet been altered in her passport, qualify for a visit visa to the United Arab Emirates?
Yes, such individuals are eligible to submit an application for a visit visa to Dubai. Such candidates, on the other hand, are needed to provide the following documents with their visa application:
- Their parents must get a NOC (No Objection Certificate). Marriage certificate, wedding card, marriage photograph with their husband, and photo identification evidence are all required.
7. What type of photos should I include with my visa application? Your visa application photos must be passport-sized, colored, and front-facing with a white backdrop in order to be considered valid for processing. A hat, mask, or sunglasses should not be worn in the shot since they may obscure your face’s appearance. You are welcome to wear your religious hat. However, it should not in any manner obscure or conceal your (applicant’s) face in any way whatsoever. 8. Is it possible to apply for a Dubai visit visa without having a return flight ticket?
A valid ticket to your return destination or a valid ticket to your next destination does not have to be attached when applying for a visit visa to travel to Dubai.
It is necessary to purchase a two-way ticket before to traveling.
4 Ways to Extend UAE Visit Visa (2022)
Tourists who want to remain in the UAE for more than 14 days must apply for a UAE Visit Visa before entering the country. Visits with family and business associates come within this group. Having a sponsor that meets any of the following criteria is the first and most important prerequisite. 1. Resident of the United Arab Emirates Company No. 2 3. A hotel that has been granted permission to operate in the United Arab Emirates. The sponsor will cover the AED 2000 renewal charge that is due each year.
A cost of AED 500 is required for each renewal.
What’s the difference between UAE Tourist Visa and Visit Visa?
Tourist visas are valid for 30 days, whereas visit visas are good for 90 days. It is not possible to prolong a tourist visa. Those from the following countries: East and West Europe, Turkey, Bulgaria, Poland, Ukraine, Albania, Russia, the Hellenic Republic, St Kitts-Nevis, St Lucia; Mexico; Cuba; Bermuda; Belize; Guyana; French Guiana; Martinique; Antigua and Barbuda; Antigua and Barbuda; St Vincent and Barbuda; Jamaica; Palao; other non-defined American nationalities; Thailand; South Africa; Singapore; China; Malta; Cyprus; can obtain It is punishable by a fine of 100 AED if you renew your visa after the expiration date has passed.
It is preferable to renew your visa prior to the expiration date in order to avoid paying penalty costs.
If you wish to renew it again, you must return to your country of origin and then return after one month to complete the process.
How to Secure a Visa in the UAE
It is absolutely necessary to obtain a visa for the United Arab Emirates before traveling to the nation. You must have a passport that is valid for at least 6 months before traveling. Residents of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) nations will be required to apply for a UAE visa prior to visiting Dubai as of April 29, 2016. Indian citizens having a standard passport that is valid for a minimum of six months from the date of arrival, as well as those with a green card issued by the United States that is valid for six months, can obtain a visa on arrival for a maximum stay of 14 days in the United States of America.
There will be a cost of 120 AED for this service. Visitors from India and the United States can extend their visit visa for up to 14 days for a fee of 250 AED.
Where can I renew my visit visa?
Please keep in mind that you may only renew your visit visa a total of two times. You will be granted a maximum of 60 more days. If you decide to extend your visa on the last day of your stay, you will be required to pay a cost of 100 AED. As a result, you must make certain that your visa has been renewed even before it is due to expire. citizens of countries such as Australia, Austria, Andorra,Belgium, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Cyprus, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Greece,Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy,Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Monaco,Netherlands, New Zealand,Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia,S You do not need to leave the country to renew your visit visa at the immigration office.
- To extend the visa, a charge of 500 AED will be collected from the visitor.
- The only alternative available to people who wish to change their visa at the moment is an airport to airport change.
- It is not applicable to transit visas.
- CHECK OUT THESE OTHER POSTINGS:4 Essentials concerning the UAE Visa
How to renew your visit visa in Dubai?
1. Pay a visit to the DNRD’s office. If you wish to renew your Dubai visit visa but do not want to leave the United Arab Emirates, you can go to the Department of NaturalizationResidency and pay 500 AED. 2. Visa Run By scheduling a Visa Run, you will be able to depart and return to the United Arab Emirates. You may accomplish them in any location in the UAE, including Dubai, Sharjah, and Abu Dhabi, as well as in Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, and Kish Island. 3. Visa-related flight If you want to renew your visa by aircraft, you could anticipate to pay between 500 and 100 AED for the flight, not including visa fees.
- There is no need to leave the airport; simply board an aircraft back to the United Arab Emirates.
- What is the best way to go about it?
- Put your belongings back in your car and drive to the Oman border checkpoint.
- When you return to the UAE, you will be required to display it.
- You must spend 60 AED in order to receive an exit stamp for Oman.
- Approximately 3 to 4 hours is all that it will take for you to complete.
- Keep in mind that visa regulations are subject to change on a regular basis.
Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the most recent information accessible about UAE Immigration Services. For further information on how to obtain a visa for the United Arab Emirates, please see this page. CHECK OUT THESE OTHER POSTINGS:4 Essentials concerning the UAE Visa
3 Days Dubai Visa Tourist Visa Dubai For 3 Days
Are you considering taking a transit flight through Dubai International Airport? But you have to wait for a longer period of time than you had anticipated? Then you won’t have to worry about visas because this 3 days Dubai visa will allow you to stay in the nation for a maximum of three days. It is essential that you obtain this visa in order to be able to stay in Dubai for more than a day or two in the event that you have to wait for your flight for a longer period of time than you had anticipated.
Interested in learning more about how to obtain it and how to put it to use?
Frequently Asked Questions
This three-day Dubai visa, also known as the 96-hour Dubai transit visa, will allow you to stay in Dubai for three days so that you may catch your next aircraft to your final destination, which is usually in another country. Because this visa is only valid for 96 hours and subsequently expires, you should make sure that a flight to your destination is available within that time frame before submitting your application. Because you may simply remain for three days without having to get a longer-term visa, such as the thirty-day Dubai visa or even the ninety-day single-entry Dubai visa, this visa has proven to be one of the most advantageous alternatives.
- The three-day visa is an excellent choice for travelers who wish to visit the nation but will be out of the country in three or fewer days after arriving.
- In this situation, you will need to apply for a visa that will allow you to remain for a longer amount of time, such as a 30-day multiple entry Dubai visa.
- Yes, you may obtain this visa using an online application process, provided that you complete an application form and include all of the necessary papers that must be presented when submitting the visa application.
- The following are the conditions that must be met:
- This is the Dubai visa application form, which will be completed by the applicant for a Dubai visa, and it will be signed by the applicant. A photograph that will meet the requirements for a passport photograph
- Tickets for flights that will take you to your final destination
- An original and a photocopy of the applicant’s first and last pages of his or her passport
- The passport’s validity period must be limited to six months at a time. A medical certificate
- The current state of your bank account
Yes, it is definitely vital to make a hotel reservation before applying for a three-day visa to Dubai in order to avoid delays. You will have a difficult time acquiring a visa if you do not have this. When you apply for a 96-hour Dubai visa or a 3-day Dubai visa, you can only acquire a visa that allows you to enter the country once.
Yes, there are some measures that are pretty simple to follow by anyone, and you may apply for a visa by following these simpleDubai visa in three stages instructions. Follow the steps outlined below to complete the process:
- Verify whether or not a visa is available for you in accordance with your nationality
- Depending on the amount of entries, you can apply for a certain sort of entry.
- Verify whether or not a visa is available for you based on your nationality
- Depending on the quantity of entries, you can apply for a certain category.
You will quickly find out whether or not your visa has been registered simply by receiving an email on your email address. You will also receive a copy of this email, which will contain your application number, which will assist you in monitoring your visa. In this way, you may apply for a three-day Dubai visa without having to worry about how many days you will need to spend in the country after you get in Dubai.
UAE: Apply for 5-yr multiple-entry tourist visa; here’s the cost
Published at 1:12 p.m. on September 30, 2021. The application procedure for the five-year multiple-entry tourist visas to visit the United Arab Emirates has been started by the country’s immigration officials. It has been announced that visas would now be given to citizens of all nationalities by the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (ICA). On the 8@8 with David Light podcast, you can hear more about this story and others. The five-year visa allows travelers to enter the nation several times on their own behalf and stay in the country for up to 90 days on each visit, with the ability to extend the stay for an additional 90 days.
According to the Khaleej Times, the heads of tourism agencies in the United Arab Emirates have verified the availability of the multi-entry tourist visa.
All of the applicant’s documents, including bank records, may be submitted directly to the websites, and it is up to the immigration authorities to decide whether to grant the visa to the applicant or not.” Tourists who intend to apply for a visa at one of the immigration offices in Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Al Ain, or the Al Dhafra (Western area) can do so through the International Civil Aviation Organization’s (ICAO) website.
The GDRFA will approve multiple-entry visit visas issued by the Dubai government.
Furthermore, agents have reported that the demand for tourist visas to visit the UAE has doubled in recent weeks, with the majority of the increase coming from those interested in attending Expo 2020.
How to apply for citizenship in the United Arab Emirates In March of this year, the UAE cabinet authorized a new remote work visa that would allow employees from all over the globe to live and work in the UAE for a period of one year, as well as a multiple-entry tourist visa that will be available to all nations.
- Step 1: Upload the application information, which includes the applicant’s name, service beneficiary data, and mailing addresses (both inside and outside the UAE).
- Applicants must have accumulated a balance of at least US $4,000 or its equivalent in foreign currencies in the previous six months to be considered.
- Step 4: Make a payment for the application.
- According to the International Civil Aviation Organization, the service is offered to persons of all countries.
- From the date of the first admission into the nation with this visa onwards, the (first, second, and so on) years are counted backwards.
“If you wish to extend your annual period of stay in the country for more than 90 days in a calendar year and for a period not exceeding 180 days, you can submit a request to extend your period of stay within the country,” the company said.
Visas For Non-US Citizens
If you are a citizen of one of the countries listed below, you will only be able to get a visa upon arrival. Please ensure that you have the following items with you before to departure:
- A valid passport (which should not have expired more than six (6) months before the anticipated time of arrival in the UAE)
- An airline ticket for a round-trip flight or a confirmed ticket to another location
|Colombia||Costa Rica||Croatia||Cyprus||Czech Republic|
|Romania||Russian Federation||St. Vincent and the Grenadines||San Marino||Saudi Arabia|
|United Kingdom||United States||Uruguay||Vatican City|
a valid passport (which should not have expired more than six (6) months before the estimated date of arrival in the UAE); An airline ticket for a round-trip flight or a confirmed ticket to a different destination
- A valid passport (which should not have expired more than six (6) months before the estimated time of arrival in the UAE)
- An airline ticket for a round-trip flight or a confirmed ticket to another location.
If you do not belong to one of the above-mentioned nations, please keep the following in mind:
- Visas for visit, work, tourist, or transit purposes are not issued by the Embassy for ordinary/tourist passport holders. It is necessary to have your visit visa handled within the UAE by your sponsor (host), and it is essential that you acquire a copy of the visa from your sponsor (host) before departing. It is recommended that you get your tourist visa handled by visa agents or hotels in the United Arab Emirates and that you obtain a copy of your visa from them before coming to the United Arab Emirates. It is possible to travel to the UAE without obtaining a visa in advance if you contact the airline company that will fly you there (Fly Emirates or Etihad Airways) and inquire about the possibility of traveling to the UAE without obtaining a visa in advance, as well as whether you can obtain a visit or tourist visa from them. Before flying to the United Arab Emirates, be certain that you have received a copy of your visa.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Keep up with the latest developments in UAE-US relations and UAE Embassy operations.
One month UAE visit visa – How much does it cost and how can you apply?
Dubai: The winter holiday season has here, and the United Arab Emirates has established itself as a worldwide center for some of the most important international events. There are several activities to do in the United Arab Emirates, ranging from the impending Expo 2020 Dubai to the approaching Dubai Shopping Festival. If you are planning a trip to the United Arab Emirates in the near future and are unfamiliar with the visa requirements and procedures that you must follow, we have put together a comprehensive guide to all of the visa options that are available to visitors who wish to visit the United Arab Emirates.
While citizens of some countries may be able to obtain a visa on arrival in the UAE, in some cases, you may be required to apply for a visa prior to your arrival in the country in question.
What is the validity period of my visa?
In Dubai, the winter holiday season has begun, and the UAE has emerged as a focal point for some of the most important international events in recent years. A wide range of activities are available in the UAE, ranging from the Expo 2020 Dubai to the impending Dubai Shopping Festival. We have a comprehensive information on all visa alternatives accessible to travelers who desire to visit the UAE, which is ideal if you are planning a visit in the near future and are unfamiliar with the visa requirements in the UAE and the procedures that you must follow.
Even though citizens of some countries can obtain a visa on arrival in the UAE, in some cases, you will need to apply for a visa before traveling to the country.
What should I check before travelling to Dubai?
When entering the country, you must guarantee that your passport is valid for at least six months beyond the date of entrance. Depending on your nationality, you may also be required to get a visa in advance.
Can I get a visa on arrival?
Citizens of more than 50 countries are not need to get a visa in advance in order to enter Dubai. In accordance with the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs’ website, inhabitants of the Gulf Cooperation Council nations (GCC) and citizens of the following countries are eligible for a visa on arrival: Australia is ranked first, followed by Austria. 3. The country of Belgium Brunei is the fourth country, while Bulgaria is the fifth. 6. The country of Canada China is ranked seventh, and Croatia is ranked eighth.
- France is the fourteenth country on the list.
- Greece is the sixteenth country on the list.
- Hungary is the 18th country on the list.
- Ireland is ranked twenty-first.
Poland is number 33 on the list.
36th place: Romania37th place: San Marino38th place: Singapore Slovakia is ranked 39th, and Slovenia is ranked 40th.
South Korea is number 41 on the list. Spain is ranked 42nd, and Sweden is ranked 43rd. Switzerland is number 44 on the list. The Vatican is number 45, and the United Kingdom is number 46. The United States of America is number 47 on the list.
Some Indian nationals may also be eligible for a visa on arrival, depending on their nationality. Citizens of India who have a regular passport and either a visit visa granted by the United States or a green card issued by the United States, or a resident visa issued by the United Kingdom or a residence visa issued by the European Union. It is possible to receive a visa on arrival for up to 14 days in such instances, provided that either the visa or green card you are presenting is valid for at least six months from the date of entry into the UAE.
The following are all of the visa options available to you:
1. Tourist visa – 30-day or 90-day
Tourist visas are available for purchase by visitors from all around the world. Tourist visas to the United Arab Emirates can be given for 30-day or 90-day periods, and they can be used for single or numerous entries, depending on your itinerary.
Who can apply for your tourist visa?
1. AirlinesEach airline has a set of requirements that must be completed in order for them to arrange for the processing of your visa. One of the requirements is that you fly with them. When you purchase your flight, you may also inquire about the possibility of obtaining a visit visa. Tourist visas obtained through travel firms and hotels Licensed travel agents and hotels in the United Arab Emirates can assist you in obtaining a tourist visa if you book your plane ticket via them and maintain a hotel reservation with that particular hotel.
How can I extend the visa?
Even though you may not be in the UAE when you apply for a visit visa for the first time, if you want to extend your stay for another 30 or 90 days, you will need to submit an application for a ‘inside country visa change,’ according to Sirajudeen Ummer, a Public Relations Officer with Dubai-based First Gate Business Services. “The visa can be renewed by submitting the required documentation and paying the applicable price,” he explained.
Documents required for processing inside the country visa change
a photocopy of your passport (which should be valid for at least six months) Photograph the size of a passport Copy of an expired tourist visa or a visa that has been cancelled If they have entered the UAE using the on-arrival service, nationalities other than the UAE will just require a copy of their passport and a picture. If a family or friend applied for the visa on their behalf, they may be required to produce a copy of their resident visa page as well as their UID number.
It is possible to obtain a one-month visa for as little as Dh320 and a three-month visa for as much as Dh720.
However, according to Ummer, the cost may vary significantly depending on the service costs levied by the travel agent. You can apply for a second renewal before the first one expires, and you will be charged Dh600 for each renewal you request.
2. Transit visa – for 48 to 96 hours
It is great for a brief stopover in the UAE, as this form of visa is accessible for all passport holders and may be obtained for a period ranging from 48 to 96 hours. Travelers visiting the United Arab Emirates (UAE) can apply for a 96-hour transit visa, also known as an entrance permit, by contacting the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) Dubai via social media platforms, the GDRFA said recently.
The following documents must be presented at the immigration counter in order for you to be awarded a transit visa: Passport in its original form An airline ticket indicating the continuation of your travel, where the connecting flight should not be fewer than eight hours after you land in the UAE and not more than 96 hours after you land in the UAE and the destinations of arrival and departure are not the same, is required. Present a confirmed hotel reservation in the United Arab Emirates.
The following documents must be presented at the immigration counter in order for you to be awarded a transit visa. Passport in its original state An airline ticket indicating the continuation of your travel, where the connecting flight should not be fewer than eight hours after you land in the UAE and not more than 96 hours after you land in the UAE, and the destinations of arrival and departure are not the same as each other. Make sure you have a confirmed hotel reservation in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Who needs a transit visa?
For those who do not belong to one of the nations that are qualified for visa on arrival or visa-free entrance into the UAE, according to the UAE government’s official website (u.ae), a transit visa is required in order to enter the country.
Who can apply for your transit visa?
The airline you are flying with in the UAE can arrange for you to get a transit visa prior to your departure. If you book your trip through a travel agency, the firm can also assist you in obtaining a visa; nevertheless, all visas must be obtained through the airline. “For the purpose of this visa, the term “transit” refers to a single entry visa that is valid for 30 days from the date of issue and allows for a stay of up to 96 hours (four days) from the time of entrance. The Transit Visa, which is valid for 96 hours, is available to passengers who are stopping at Dubai International Airport for a minimum of eight hours “Gulf News spoke with Shafiq Muhammad, a public relations officer with Muhaisnah Documents Clearing Services in Dubai, who spoke about the company’s services.
3. Long-term, multiple entry tourist visa for five years
If you plan to travel to the United Arab Emirates on a frequent basis during the next several years, a new tourist visa option has become available. Information on the five-year multiple entry tourist visa for all nationalities has been made available on the website of the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (ICA).
Is a UAE-based sponsor required for the visa?
According to the information supplied when the visa was introduced, the visa does not necessitate the sponsorship of a visa by an individual or organization established in the United Arab Emirates.
Tourists who wish to apply for a visa on their own behalf can do so.
What is the maximum duration of stay on the visa?
According to the notification, a visitor is permitted to remain for a total of 90 days on each visit. A further 90 days might be added to this period of time. Until now, travelers were only able to get visas for periods of 30 or 90 days in length.
How to apply for the five-year tourist visa
Step 1: Go to the International Communications Association (ICA) website – Step 2: Navigate to the ‘E-channel Services’ section of the main module on the website. 3. Select ‘Public services from the drop-down menu. 4. Select the service “Visa – multiple-trip / tourist long-term (5 years) for all nations / visa application” from the drop-down menu. Step 5: Complete the application form with your personal information as well as the information from your passport. Step 6: Attach the following papers to your application: Photograph that has been colored Copy of one’s passport a copy of your medical insurance Statement of bank accounts over the last six months showing a balance of at least $4,000 or its equivalent in foreign currencies in the previous six months.
Step 8: Pay the fees that have been assessed.
Remember to double-check the PCR test and vaccine requirements before booking your flight to the UAE, even if you have already been granted a visa to enter the country.
Online Visa Application: Apply for Nigeria Visa: UAE(Dubai) Tourist Visa From Nigeria
The following is an important health alert for when you arrive in Nigeria. In accordance with the Presidential Taskforce on Covid-19 Revised Quarantine Protocol (which becomes effective in May 2021), all visitors to Nigeria are required to undergo a day 7 PCR test. Please click this link to schedule an online appointment for your PCR test in Nigeria, and you will be contacted by a medical laboratory or sample collection provider who is accredited by the Nigerian government.
Please follow instructions below when submitting the visa applications.
|NON EMIRATI PASSPORT HOLDER`S OR NATIONALITY WHERE NIGERIA DOES NOT MAINTAIN A MISSION MUST SUBMIT EVIDENCE OF LEGAL STAY OR RESIDENCE IN THE UAE.|
|OTHERWISE, THEY ARE ADVISED TO OBTAIN THEIR VISAS FROM COUNTRIES OF ORIGIN.|
|Note: Application not supported by all the requirements will not be accepted by the Nigerian Embassy/Consulate.|
|Multiple permits/visas are issued at the discretion of the Visas Officer|
Kindly note, once the applicant decided to withdraw their passport in the time that the application is still under processing for Nigerian Visa the application will be closed and canceled completely. The withdrawal request may take up to 2-3 business days to complete and that all the Visa fee online, Agency fee and processing fee is Non- refundable. The applicant needs to send the Request letter attached to this [email protected] letters must be addressed to the proper processing center selected in the online application form.For The Embassy of Nigeria Abu Dhabi address the letters to:The AmbassadorNigerian EmbassyAbu Dhabi, UAE.For The Consulate of Nigeria Dubai address the letters to:The Consul GeneralConsulate of NigeriaDubai, UAE.For online application form filing and payment: Online application form ORFor Online receipts (Acknowledgement and Payment Slip): Online Query Status ORFor online booking of application submission:Appointment booking: Applicants are required to book an appointment atleast a day before they want to submit the application/ documents.Please check below list and click your appropriate type of Visa.It is important that the application, required documents, and payment be in complete comply with the rules from the Visa Immigration Officer to avoid potential rejection and delay of the processing.General conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
- Subject To Regularisation (STR)
- Temporary Work Permit (TWP)
- Tourist visa
- Visitors visa
- Business visa
- Journalist visa
US Visa Dubai – How to Apply for US Visa From Dubai?
Before coming to the United States, holders of United Arab Emirates passports need apply for a visa through their respective governments. Every national of the United Arab Emirates who wishes to enter the United States must do so with a visa. When traveling to the United Arab Emirates for both immigrant and nonimmigrant purposes, citizens of the United Arab Emirates are needed to get a visa. If you have a passport from one of the 40 countries covered by the United States Visa Waiver Program and you live in Dubai, you may not be required to get a visa to visit the United States as a tourist.
You may use this US visa Checker to determine whether or not you need to submit an application for a visa to the United States from Dubai:
USA Visit Visa from Dubai
In order to go to the United States for business or vacation, you must first get a USA Visit Visa from Dubai. There are two types of visas for visiting the United States:
- If you want to go to the United States for business purposes, you should apply for a US Business Visa from Dubai. This visa is also referred to as the B1 Visa
- If you desire to travel to the United States for tourist purposes, you should apply for a US Tourist Visa from Dubai. The B2 Visa is another name for this type of visa.
A visit visa to the United States from Dubai allows its bearer to enter the country and stay for up to six months in the country.
You should complete the DS-160 online form in order to apply for a US Business Visa and a US Tourist Visa from Dubai, respectively. There is no difference between this program and the one described in this article.
US Visa Application From Dubai
To apply for a visa to the United States from Dubai, you must complete a number of steps. For a successful US visa application from Dubai, follow these straightforward and time-saving procedures:
- Check to see what sort of visa you require for the United States. Obtain information on where you should submit your application in Dubai
- And Complete the online application form
- Pay the visa cost
- And submit the application. Make an appointment for a visa interview with the United States in Dubai
- Obtain the documentation needed to apply for a visa to the United States from Dubai. Attend the visa interview if you are eligible.
Check what type of US visa you need
The visas for Dubai residents issued by the United States are divided into two categories: In all categories, there are subcategories that are based on the reason for your visit to the United States. It is important to note that selecting the appropriate visa is critical. In the event that you submit an application for the incorrect visa, your application will be refused. The entire procedure of applying for a US visa in Dubai is dependent on the type of visa you are looking for. Please keep in mind that this information is intended for people who are applying for a nonimmigrant visa to the United States from Dubai.
While if you want to apply for a US immigrant visa in Abu Dhabi, you should read our article on “Immigrant Visas to the United States,” which is available in English.
Check where you need to apply in Dubai
All applicants for US visas from the United Arab Emirates must submit their applications to either the US Embassy or the Consulate General in Dubai. If you are a resident of Dubai, you will need to submit your application to the US Consulate General in Dubai. Information about the United States. Consulate General of Dubai, United Arab Emirates Phone: +971-4-309-4000Address:Corner of Al Seef Rd. and Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Rd, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Complete the online application form
By filling out the online application form, you can continue your visa application for the United States from Dubai. The DS-160 form is another name for this document. You may fill out the DS-160 form online by visiting the following website:
- Using the Consular Electronic Application Center, or by contracting with a third-party organization such as VisaExpress
Pay the visa feeschedule a US Visa appointment in Dubai
After you have completed your application form, you will need to pay the US visa costs for residents of Dubai. Visit the website of the Official Visa Appointment Service of the United States Department of State. Set up a user account on the website, and then follow these simple steps to finish the payment process:
- Input the confirmation number from the DS-160
- Complete the procedure of returning courier documents
- The nonimmigrant visa (MRV) application cost must be paid. Schedule an appointment with the Consular Section
Collect the required documents for a US visa from Dubai
Every visa application for a US visa in Dubai must include a number of papers, according to the US authorities. It is with the use of these documents that they can determine whether or not you should be granted a visa. You should pay close attention to the contents of these materials. Make certain that they submit all of them in accordance with the requirements. The following are the typical papers that must be submitted in order to apply for a visa to the United States from Dubai:
- Page confirming that you have successfully completed the DS-160 form
- This is your Passport. It must be valid for at least another 6 months after the date on which you intend to depart the United States. Aside from that, it must have at least one blank page so that the visa sticker can be adhered to the front of it. A recent image taken for a US Visa. It should be 5 x 5 cm in size and color, and it should have been taken within the last 6 months. In the event that you have already uploaded a photograph to the DS-160 application form, there is no need to submit another photograph. Confirmation of your US Visa appointment (if applicable)
- Receipts for the visa application fee that has been paid
- Previous visas to the United States (if any)
- Proof of a criminal record is required. A police certificate, also known as an ACRO, is required and should be obtained from the appropriate authorities in your country of residence. It reveals whether or not you have ever been arrested, cautioned, or convicted of anything. If you have ever been denied entry into or deported from the United States, you must also submit documentation in this regard that explains the reasons for the deportation or rejection of your application.
Documents required for US tourist visa from Dubai
If you wish to apply for a tourist visa to the United States from Dubai, you must provide the following additional papers to the Dubai Consulate:
- A letter of introduction Provide a brief explanation of the aim of your journey in this letter
- Financial or bank documents to demonstrate that you have the financial means to remain in the United States
- Relationships with your own nation. This might be evidence that you have a family in Dubai, an employment contract, a lease, or a property deed in Dubai, all of which you want to return to
- Optional letter of invitation for a US visa from friends or relatives in the United States
- Please bring your transcripts or diploma if you are currently enrolled as a student. If you’re going to work, carry the following items:
- A letter from your company
- Pay stubs for the last three months
- And a resume.
Photocopies showing your relative’s immigration status in the United States.
If you are visiting relatives or friends who live in the United States, you must get a visa. Report on medical conditions. If you are travelling for medical reasons, this is a must.
It is recommended that you get travel health insurance coverage for the duration of your full stay in the United States before attending the visa interview in person.
Attend the visa interview in Dubai
A visa interview is required for all candidates between the ages of 14 and 79 who wish to apply for a visa. The interview is a critical component of a Dubai resident’s visa application for the United States. Make certain that you there for the interview on schedule. If you arrive late for your appointment, it will be canceled automatically. Before the interview, you will have your biometrics done on the same day as the interview. While you are waiting for your appointment, the consular employees will come into your room and review your application materials in their possession.
When you arrive for this appointment, the interviewer will ask you a few questions about your upcoming trip.
Your responses must be consistent with the information included in your documents.
The knowledgeable VisaExpress representatives will carefully manage your application and provide you with any assistance you require while in the United States.
US Visa Application Processing Time in Dubai
The processing period for a US visa varies depending on where you are in the world. This time frame is determined by the number of applications that the embassy is currently receiving at the time of your application. The processing time might take anything between four and six weeks.
In Case of Visa Denial
If your visa application for the United States from Dubai is denied, you still have the option to reapply. However, you will be required to pay the visa cost each time you submit a new application. The evidence that the reasons for the earlier rejection are no longer valid must be shown in order for your application to be considered for consideration.