- The local bar association should have a roster of attorneys in the area who practice criminal law.You can also go through the phone book, conduct online searches, and take down information from advertisements. Most criminal defense attorneys still get their clients through referrals.
How much it costs to hire a lawyer in Dubai?
The consultation fee starts at Dh1,000 and can go up to Dh5,000. There is no fixed lawyer fees. Each lawyer could charge you depending on his expertise. Beware of associates who wait for clients at the courts and charge you just to attend to a simple matter.
What are the 4 types of lawyers?
Here’s an overview of the most common types of lawyers.
- Personal Injury Lawyer.
- Estate Planning Lawyer.
- Bankruptcy Lawyer.
- Intellectual Property Lawyer.
- Employment Lawyer.
- Corporate Lawyer.
- Immigration Lawyer.
- Criminal Lawyer.
What is the difference between a lawyer and a criminal lawyer?
While criminal defense lawyers represent defendants in criminal cases, trial lawyers represent clients in either criminal or civil litigation. A criminal trial attorney’s responsibilities include preparing the case for trial, building a record, contacting witnesses, arguing motions, and scheduling.
Where can I find a lawyer in UAE?
Where to start your search for a lawyer. Both the state Dubai Courts service and the Ministry of Justice have searchable databases of lawyers. Just like any other country, lawyers in Dubai have their specialities, so finding a lawyer with the skills and experience to match your case is important.
How can I find a lawyer in UAE?
Local lawyers must meet the following criteria to obtain a practising certificate:
- Be a UAE national.
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Hold a certificate from an accredited university or higher institute.
- Have carried out at least one year of continuous practical legal training.
How much does it cost to file a case in UAE?
The Court of First Instance filing fee for claims raised before both circuits is 5% of the total sum claimed to a maximum of AED 40,000. In the event of an appeal before the Court of Appeal, the court fee payable is 50% of the court fee charged before the Court of First Instance to a maximum of AED 20,000.
What is the fee for a lawyer?
For high court cases, lawyers charge anything between Rs 3 – Rs 6 lakh a hearing. If the lawyer has to travel to other high courts, then the charges could be anywhere between Rs 10 lakh- Rs 25 lakh. For cases in trial court, lawyers generally bill the client for the entire case, sometimes as much as Rs 10 lakh.
Can Indian lawyers work in Dubai?
It is indeed difficult for Indian lawyers to find a job in the Middle East, specially a competitive jurisdiction like UAE. The international firms generally seek common law/US qualified lawyers which makes the market highly competitive and difficult to break into if you do not carry any foreign qualifications.
How much do criminal lawyers make?
What is the average salary for a criminal lawyer? The average salary for all associate attorneys, including criminal lawyers is $76,374 per year. A lawyer’s salary can be dependent on their level of experience and specialization among other factors.
How can I become a criminal lawyer?
How to become a criminal lawyer
- Complete higher secondary education and appear for entrance exams.
- Complete an undergraduate course in law.
- Pass the bar exam.
- Pursue a post-graduate law degree.
- Pursue a doctorate degree in law.
- Gain work experience.
- Analytical and research skills.
Which type of lawyer is best?
The Top 10 Lawyer Types You’re Most Likely to Need
- Business Lawyer (litigation or transactional)
- Family Lawyer (a.k.a. Domestic Relations Attorney; a.k.a. Divorce Lawyer)
- Traffic Lawyer.
- Trusts and Estates Lawyer.
- Immigration Lawyer.
- Personal Injury Lawyer.
- Real Estate Lawyer.
What is the highest paid lawyer?
Highest paid lawyers: salary by practice area
- Patent attorney: $180,000.
- Intellectual property (IP) attorney: $162,000.
- Trial attorneys: $134,000.
- Tax attorney (tax law): $122,000.
- Corporate lawyer: $115,000.
- Employment lawyer: $87,000.
- Real Estate attorney: $86,000.
- Divorce attorney: $84,000.
Is prosecutor higher than a lawyer?
“Ranking?” There are no ranks. Within an individual office someone might be a supervisor or a rookie, but there is no state bar that has any sort of ranks among lawyers. Lawyers are qualified to represent prosecution on behalf of Government but they no way higher than general practitioners.
How many years do you have to study to be a lawyer?
Becoming a lawyer usually takes 7 years of full-time study after high school —4 years of undergraduate study, followed by 3 years of law school. Most states and jurisdictions require lawyers to complete a Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from a law school accredited by the American Bar Association (ABA).
How to Find an Expert Criminal Defense Lawyer in the UAE?
Finding an attorney is a simple effort, especially in a nation like the United Arab Emirates, which has a large number of law companies in Dubai and other Emirates that have been in operation for many years. However, selecting an attorney who is the best fit for your particular situation may not be as straightforward as it appears. When it comes to dealing with a criminal matter in the United Arab Emirates, hiring an experienced criminal lawyer usually alleviates a great deal of stress. Even the best criminal lawyer will not be enough to ensure that your case is fairly tried and that it proceeds without hiccups.
Now, how do you go about finding an experienced criminal defense attorney in the United Arab Emirates?
When looking for the finest criminal attorney, there are several aspects to consider.
It is important to consider the lawyer’s reputation!
- All that is required is a little background study on the lawyer, which can be accomplished by asking questions about them, their job, and personal relationships in order to learn more about their reputation.
- What level of expertise do they have?
- When an attorney has handled a few cases over their career, the process of practicing law becomes more efficient and easy.
- How well do they perform when it comes to research?
- Before picking a lawyer for your specific case, be sure that they have the ability to perform research.
- Most of the time, experience and practice are required to achieve such efficiency, however there are certain attorneys who have less experience yet have high success rates and extensive experience in specific categories of criminal cases.
- How competent is your lawyer at conducting research?
- The material gathered after the study should be extensively evaluated since a case that has not been adequately researched might take on an entirely different shape than it should.
- Even the smallest piece of information can make a difference in a case, thus nothing should be overlooked or avoided since a minor hint may contain more information than it appears at first glance.
- Nonetheless, it is vital to understand that the outcome of a case is not just reliant on the attorney, but also on you as the client.
To win or settle a criminal case, it is essential for a client to understand that it is his or her obligation to discuss every element of their case that they are aware of with their criminal defense attorney.
How To Choose Criminal Lawyers in Dubai for 2022
If you are arrested and charged with a criminal offense such as murder, rape, theft, or drug possession, you will almost likely require the assistance of an experienced UAE criminal lawyer to help you defend your case in court. It is possible for skilled criminal attorneys in Dubai to handle a wide range of criminal matters with relative ease. It is possible that you will want the assistance of an experienced criminal defense attorney for a variety of reasons. These may include being investigated for a crime you did not commit, the arrest of a family member or spouse, or just being concerned about your future well-being and safety.
- First and foremost, you must make certain that the legal company is respectable.
- Also be certain that the criminal lawyer in issue has appropriate expertise handling cases comparable to yours before hiring him or her.
- As in any other region of the globe, there are a number of legal firms that are deceptive, and you should avoid enrolling with any of them.
- Obtaining the firm’s contact information is the most effective means of determining whether or not the criminal lawyer in issue is accessible for consultation.
- Take note of at least one telephone number and one e-mail address that you come across in order to be prepared for the worst case scenario.
- In the second step, you must assess the case in its entirety.
- These factors include the kind of the crime for which you have been accused, your involvement in it, and the amount of money that was involved in the crime.
Some of the allegations you may face may be more serious than others, and you may find yourself facing more serious charges like obstructing the administration of justice, fraud, drug trafficking, and even murder.
Third, while working with a criminal lawyer in Dubai, you must make certain that you fully comprehend the terms of the agreement that has been made between you and the criminal lawyer on your behalf.
Such particulars should not be overlooked.
In order to accomplish this, you must ensure that the criminal lawyer in question thoroughly explains these aspects to you at your initial meeting.
To ensure that they are fully conversant with all applicable legislation in Dubai and the United Arab Emirates, you should train them thoroughly in this area (Emirate of Abu Dhabi).
Therefore, they should have access to a number of legal specialists that they may call upon when the situation calls for it.
Make sure that you hire criminal attorneys in Dubai that have previous expertise dealing with cases that are similar to the one that you are facing in order to avoid making a mistake.
This will increase the likelihood of them winning your case.
For example, if you are charged with murder, it goes without saying that the criminal attorneys in Dubai to whom you have access will do all in their power to get the accusations against you dropped or reduced to the bare minimum.
It is critical that you verify their qualifications in order to feel certain that you are working with someone who will provide you with exceptional service.
You should also make certain that you learn about the success percentage of the lawyers to whom you are gaining access before proceeding.
Criminal Lawyer in Dubai
Many aspects of UAE criminal law are taken from Islamic Shariah law, which necessitates the acquisition of specialized knowledge and comprehension. Dr. Elhais has a team of experienced criminal defense attorneys in both Dubai and Abu Dhabi, and the firm is well-equipped to assist with all sorts of criminal issues throughout the nation. Every case, from a simple first inquiry to a complicated criminal investigation, is handled with the same level of care and attention to detail as the others. Dr.
His unrelenting pursuit of ensuring that all matters are handled fairly and properly, as well as his dedication to his clients, have assisted him in obtaining several favorable decisions in court.
The Right Criminal Lawyer in Dubai and Abu Dhabi to Turn To
The criminal law firm of Dr. Elhais has more than 10 years of experience, and Dr. Elhais has a team of criminal lawyers in Dubai and Abu Dhabi who have a proven track record of providing the best criminal advice to those who are under investigation or who are facing prosecution for criminal offences. Dr. Elhais works at Al Rowaad Advocates in collaboration with his multi-talented team of professionals. It is this extensive and skilled network that Dr. Elhais’s clients benefit from the most. With access to an extensive range of technology, experts, and research databases, our criminal lawyer in Dubai ensures that clients receive a timely, effective, and, where necessary, creative response to any legal problem that may arise.
Elhais speak for themselves.
In addition to referrals from current and previous customers, Dr.
A Proven Track Record
Dr. Elhais, a top criminal lawyer in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, has been involved in cases that have resulted in victorious rulings in even the most complicated criminal situations, including murder. As a result, Dr. Elhais makes it a point to keep his clients and their families up to speed on the development of their cases during what can be a stressful and confusing procedure at every stage of the process. One of the first things you should take if you or a loved one has been arrested or charged under the criminal code is to call Dr.
- It is critical that all customers are aware of their legal alternatives and rights in order to guarantee a prompt conclusion.
- Elhais’ firm ensures that all terms of service, including timing and fees, are clearly outlined in all agreements, and that any communication from a client will receive a response from Dr.
- We appreciate the value of timely, effective, and transparent communication.
- Elhais and his team are well-equipped to handle criminal cases throughout the United Arab Emirates, including in all seven emirates of the country as well as taking cases in national and federal courts.
- Elhais has established excellent working ties across the board as a result of his extensive engagement in the UAE’s criminal courts.
- Selecting the most qualified legal counsel can be a daunting undertaking, but it is the only way to increase your chances of obtaining a favorable conclusion as quickly as possible.
- Elhais and his team of criminal defense attorneys in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, have the experience and reputation for excellence that you require to safeguard your rights in criminal situations.
- Elhais assists clients in the direct appeal of their convictions as well as in post-conviction petitions.
He maintains continuous ties with his clients in order to be there to assist them as and when the need arises in the future. Dr. Elhais and his team of skilled criminal attorneys in Dubai are capable of assisting with a wide range of scenarios, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Cybercrime, drug trafficking, financial crimes, extradition law, sex crimes, violent crimes, and other common crimes are all covered.
Benefits of Hiring a Criminal Defense Lawyer in Dubai (UAE)
Finding oneself in the midst of a criminal investigation in the United Arab Emirates may be quite unpleasant. The law of the United Arab Emirates stipulates that everyone deserves a fair trial, and that each accused person has the right to defend oneself in a court of law. It is difficult to deal with this stressful period on your own, especially if you are an expatriate. In these kind of situations, having an experienced member on your team is critical. From the first police visit through the final court appearance, there is a significant amount of documentation and procedures to follow.
The presence of skilled and trained Criminal Lawyers in UAE on your side may be quite reassuring in these types of circumstances.
- Lawyers who practice criminal law are specialists: Criminal lawyers in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and other cities in the United Arab Emirates have a comprehensive awareness of the regional and legal frameworks. Aside from that, criminal defense attorneys receive specialized training in the criminal justice system. They are experts in examining cases and evidence for flaws and faults, as well as developing viable defense tactics. Understanding the court’s procedures is important. The criminal defense attorneys in the United Arab Emirates are well-versed in procedural law. The way a matter is handled in court is referred to as procedural law. If there are any mistakes in the court proceedings, an expert criminal lawyer will be able to point them out and get your case back on track. Create tactics that are effective: Different instances necessitate different approaches to achieving success. Criminal attorneys in Sharjah and other parts of the United Arab Emirates assess all of the events and the current set of conditions in order to develop effective solutions. After doing a thorough examination of your situations, criminal attorneys build a compelling argument that will aid them in winning the case. Getting harsh penalties reduced: Being innocent and wrongfully charged does not automatically entitle you to a reduction in the punishment or jail time. The majority of the time, prosecutors are severe towards the suspected defendants. Prosecutors make every effort to ensure that offenders receive the worst sentence imaginable. A criminal trial lawyer with extensive expertise understands all of these methods and is able to protect their clients from the prosecution as well as severe consequences. They also make certain that you are not convicted of bogus accusations. Immediate steps are taken to reduce the risk: When you take action against criminal accusations as soon as possible, you raise your chances of success significantly. A criminal attorney will guarantee that fast action is taken in the case and that the danger connected with the case is minimized. Damage Control: People who do not retain legal counsel at the earliest phases of a legal dispute wind up exacerbating the situation by attempting to handle it on their own. As soon as you get legal counsel, every single choice is made with the input of the legal counsel, elevating your case to the same level as your prosecutor. Continual moral support is provided: It may come as a surprise, but it is true that hiring an experienced criminal defense attorney will turn out to be a sensible financial move in the long run. Despite the fact that it appears to be somewhat pricey at first, it results in long-term financial gains in the long run. Fines, court costs, charges connected to prison time or bail, and other incidental expenses may be levied in connection with each criminal prosecution. An attorney is aware of all such expenditures in advance and ensures that you do not miss any workdays as a result. It follows that, in the long term, engaging a defense counsel is a financially prudent move
We at Bin Eid Advocates and Legal Consultants think that every case has a reasonable chance of being successful. With our trained and experienced Criminal Defense attorneys in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and other emirates, we make certain that our clients receive a fair trial in the shortest amount of time possible.
Criminal Lawyer Dubai
The lawyers of Nasser HashemPartners are among the greatest criminal defense attorneys in Dubai. Our depth of knowledge and range of experience enable us to provide comprehensive representation to our clients in all areas of criminal law. We provide consultation and representation to clients facing a wide range of charges, including drug and alcohol use and abuse, murder, assault, kidnapping, swindling, embezzlement, money laundering, bounced cheques, drug use and abuse, drug trafficking, defamation, theft crimes, forgery, cybercrimes, sex crimes, and domestic violence.
On the basis of over 25 years of combined expertise, the attorneys at Nasser HashemPartners provide polite and competent handling of situations.
Our Dubai criminal defense attorneys have extensive experience in criminal law, which is demonstrated in the depth of their writing and representation of our clients.
- Criminal offenses that involve violence, such as assault and battery, homicide, manslaughter, or kidnapping
- Drug-related crimes, such as drug possession, trafficking, transportation, or consumption
- Theft crimes, such as grand or petty theft, forgery, and identity theft
- Financial crimes, such as money laundering, bank fraud, credit card fraud, swindling, or embezzlement
- And sex crimes, such as rape, child sexual abuse, sex with
How the Process Is Executed We handle legal problems at all levels of the Dubai Courts, as well as in the courts of the United Arab Emirates. In the Arab Republic of Egypt, to be precise. Our criminal defense attorneys in Dubai work hard to ensure that our clients’ rights are protected to the greatest extent possible in court and before the public prosecutor. Contacting our office is the initial step in the representation process if you have been arrested, are facing charges, or are the subject of an investigation.
- During this appointment, we will review the specifics of your situation and, if you so choose, we will execute a power of attorney to represent you in your legal proceedings.
- It is important that you understand both the procedures and the possible results so that you may make informed decisions moving forward.
- Our attorneys and support personnel are in constant contact with you to ensure that you receive the most accurate information possible.
- The Nasser HashemPartners Criminal Law Team is comprised of attorneys that have experience in criminal law.
- They are supported by administrative and support staff.
- Nasser Hashem, the firm’s founder, CEO, and Senior Advocate, serves as its leader.
- A member of the International Association of Lawyers, Mr.
For eleven years, he worked as a public defender in the city of Chicago. He has over 25 years of experience working in the legal profession in the region. He is a member of the Egyptian Bar Association as well as the Dubai Courts at the present time.
Criminal Lawyer in Dubai
Any illegal conduct done by a natural or legal person that is punished under the criminal or penal code of the nation or jurisdiction in question is referred to as a “crime.” It is illegal to commit a crime in the United Arab Emirates, as defined by the Federal Penal Code, which derives its provisions primarily from Islamic beliefs. Crimes are diverse in nature, since they are no longer limited to bodily injury but also include monetary, moral, and physical harm to any individual or organization in modern times.
As a result, the following are included in our current definition of crime:
- Physical violence
- Domestic violence
- Crimes against the dignity of any human being
- Financial crimes, such as money laundering, loan fraud, check bounce, and so forth
- And other crimes against humanity Drug trafficking, possession, and consumption are all prohibited. Crimes against women
- Murder or an attempt to murder is prohibited. Terrorism (including kidnapping and abduction)
- Kidnapping and abduction
- Or any other kind of threat
- Theft, robbery, burglary
- Or trespassing
- Consuming alcoholic beverages while driving or while driving without a license
Al Rowaad Advocates and Legal Consultants has amassed tremendous experience in criminal proceedings over the course of more than 15 years. The firm has developed great skill in representing individuals accused of federal or state criminal offenses around the country. Dubai’s criminal law is a subset of the legal system that deals with public wrongs and offenses, and it is separated into two parts: the substantive law and the law of processes. It is divided into two sections since it deals with both public wrongs and offenses.
- Conspiracies, misdemeanours, and felonies are the three types of crimes that can be committed.
- Abu Dhabi’s criminal court has the authority to sentence defendants to prison, punish them, or acquit them if they are found guilty of criminal offenses.
- The criminal courts have the authority to imprison, fine, or acquit those who have been charged with criminal charges in the country.
- All judicial procedures are performed entirely in Arabic, with no translations available.
- We are prepared for a rapid and convincing response to any criminal emergency with any customer by using the most recent strategies, logical processes, research information bases, and testing.
- We have the knowledge, expertise, and diversity to adapt to any circumstance that may arise.
- Because we believe in being upfront and honest with our clients, we always urge them to sign our professional services agreement, which describes the terms and relationship between the lawyer and the client, as well as the services that will be provided to the client.
- Every case is important to our firm, and we treat them all as such.
- They apply for bail and file memos and pleadings in relation to any accusations, particularly misdemeanors and any federal offenses, and they seek for bail.
- We promise that our customers will be fairly, lawfully, and fully represented throughout the whole legal procedure on their behalf.
- In addition, they are knowledgeable about each and every problem presented to them in the practice of criminal law, and they are committed to representing your best interests at all stages of the process.
In addition, Al Rowaad Advocates may provide assistance with the following issues and more:
Award-Winning Criminal Lawyer in Dubai, Sharjah & UAE
AAB’s lawyers, legal advisors, advocates, and attorneys have a thorough grasp of the criminal laws in the United Arab Emirates and have transnational origins, which allows us to work with people of various ethnic backgrounds who live in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and other Emirates (UAE). We assist people, families, and small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs) with matters including crimes, criminal allegations, arbitration, representation, and defense. In dealing with foreign nationals, our team of seasoned criminal attorneys in Dubai has unrivaled knowledge and expertise.
- Fraud, theft, assault, arson, battery, defamation, child abuse, drug cases, DUI, medical malpractice, juvenile crimes, money laundering, cheque bounce cases, abduction, extortion, robbery, harassment, rape, sexual assault, cyber crimes, forgery, counterfeit currency, white collar crimes, white collar crimes
Our criminal attorneys, advocates, and legal advisors serve clients throughout the United Arab Emirates, including Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, and Umm al Quwain. If you are ever charged with a criminal offense in Dubai or anywhere else in the United Arab Emirates, you will need the assistance of an experienced criminal defense attorney. Our staff of multi-national, award-winning lawyers is well-versed in UAE legislation and has extensive expertise with matters involving the criminal laws of Dubai and the other Emirates, among other things.
- Your case will be handled by a team of skilled and expert attorneys, and we are ready to provide you with convenience and relief.
- A few factors should be taken into consideration while looking for a criminal lawyer in Dubai before making your ultimate pick.
- Before making a final decision, determine whether the lawyer is a one-man army or a law company.
- Your case will be handled by a professional team consisting of a variety of criminal defense attorneys, a document writing specialist, and an administrative staff.
- When it comes to criminal proceedings, expertise counts, and you need the most experienced criminal lawyer in Dubai to protect your interests in court.
- Make an appointment to meet with the attorney and chat with them.
If they appear to be uncomfortable in addressing your question, it is time to leave the conversation.
Avoid paying any fees up ahead.
The best course of action is to simply ignore them.
Inquire about the outcome of the lawsuit.
Speak with the criminal defense attorney and inquire about a few previous case outcomes that he has handled.
In order to have a free consultation with an expert criminal lawyer in Dubai, please call +971 543273073.
Other services in which you might be interested include: Legal representation in the real estate industry in Dubai. Dubai’s divorce attorney can help you. In Dubai, you may hire an immigration attorney. In Dubai, you may hire a disagreement lawyer.
If you have been arrested or are being investigated for a financial crime in Dubai or anywhere in the United Arab Emirates, it is vital that you retain legal representation promptly. A successful defense against a defamation charge necessitates the hiring of an attorney who is familiar with both the federal criminal justice system and the culture of the United Arab Emirates. Is it possible that you’ve been accused of a narcotics offence in Dubai? As soon as possible, you should seek legal advice from an experienced attorney to ensure that your rights are protected.
If you or someone you know is being investigated for a theft offense, call 911 immediately.
If you are stopped and detained by a police officer, you may face criminal charges.
If you are arrested, this should be the first number you contact.
Dubai Criminal Defense Lawyers
The team of criminal defense attorneys at The Law Offices of Faisal Alzarooni has more than ten years of combined expertise in criminal law and has devoted themselves to delivering the finest criminal defense possible to people who are under investigation or prosecution for local or federal violations. Our team of criminal defense attorneys, advocates, investigators, researchers, and administrators, led by Faisal Alzarooni, is dedicated to achieving excellent performance and outcomes, which they do by relentless work and adherence to the highest ethical standards.
We are prepared to respond quickly and effectively to any critical issue by utilizing the most up-to-date technology, scientific procedures, research databases, and investigation.
We have the expertise, knowledge, and diversity to handle any legal problem that comes our way.
Our criminal defense attorneys have gained widespread renown throughout Dubai and the United Arab Emirates as a result of their constant success.
Each criminal defense lawyer and advocate at The Law Offices of Faisal Alzarooni has the expertise, skills, and relationships necessary to properly prepare and defend your case. They also have the experience necessary to successfully negotiate a favorable disposition.
A History of SuccessIntegrity
With a long history of delivering superior criminal defense services, the Law Offices of Faisal Alzarooni is well-positioned to help you. Our track record of successfully resolving even the most difficult criminal cases is well-known in the legal community. Our criminal defense attorneys and advocates in Dubai are well-regarded by public prosecutors and courts around the country for their professionalism and ethical representation in criminal cases. When it comes to working directly with individuals and their families, we take great satisfaction in ensuring that everyone is kept informed about the progress of their case throughout the criminal justice process.
- The commitment of each criminal defense lawyer and advocate is to provide our clients with an honest and vigorous representation while maintaining open lines of contact with them.
- All telephone calls and electronic communications will be answered and responded as quickly as possible.
- The business represents clients in municipal and federal courts throughout the United States.
- The enormous challenges that come with criminal charges, both inside and outside of the courtroom, may become overwhelming, and finding legal counsel can prove to be a very challenging task in some cases.
- In a court of law, an experienced and reputable criminal defense attorney will fight to safeguard your constitutional rights and interests.
Why Exclusively Criminal Defence?
We recognize that the essence of criminal law is never black and white, and that navigating a legal system that is unfamiliar to many people can be intimidating at first. Having devoted their entire practice to criminal defense, The Law Offices of Faisal Alzarooni has been able to deliver a level of service that is unmatched in the industry. Due to our commitment to staying up to speed on all changes to the criminal code, we are able to give our clients with current and accurate information.
Finding a criminal defense lawyer that is best suited for a client’s case is in everyone’s best interest, and when it comes to criminal law, the criminal defense lawyers at The Law Offices of Faisal Alzarooni are here to help you out.
Criminal Lawyers in Dubai
In the United Arab Emirates, numerous sections of criminal law have been derived from Islamic Sharia Law. Our Criminal Law Attorneys give you with comprehensive representation at police stations, public prosecutors’ offices, and criminal courts.
Our Criminal Law Expert Lawyers
In the United Arab Emirates, numerous sections of criminal law have been derived from Islamic Sharia Law. This is necessary for a Criminal Lawyer to comprehend the relationship between Islamic Sharia Law Provisions and the International Criminal Law system in order to deal with the UAE Criminal Law system in an appropriate manner. UAE Criminal Law encompasses every type of crime, including financial crimes, violations, sexual abuse, human rights violations, forgery, drinking, breach of trust, and many other types of crimes.
Our Criminal Defense Attorneys
Criminal Defense Attorneys at Al Shaiba Advocates, a division of Ask The Law Legal Consultants represent their clients in a variety of settings, including police stations, public prosecutors, the Court of First Instance, the Court of Appeal, the Court of Cassation, and the Federal Supreme Court of the United States. Our Criminal Litigation Services are available to any and all of our customers, regardless of whether they have been harmed or accused. From Legal Advice to Legal Service, our Civil Lawyers assist you by employing their high-profile professional talents to the fullest extent possible.
- Fraud, human rights violations, bounced checks, financial crimes, public office offenses, tax evasion, and insolvency are all possibilities.
- Driver’s license revocation
- Bank loan and credit card fraud
- Conspiracy, absconding, insolvency
- Abuse of authority
- Cyber crime
- Domestic violence
The Criminal Law Services
Al Shaiba AdvocatesLegal Consultants provides Criminal Law services in all of the emirates of the United Arab Emirates, including Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah and Ras Al Khaimah, among others. Our Criminal Law Attorneys assist clients from the time they arrive at the police station until the time of the final judicial declaration.
- Assisting clients in every emirate of the United Arab Emirates, Al Shaiba AdvocatesLegal Consultants provides Criminal Law services in cities such as: Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Al Ajman, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, and other nearby locations. We assist our clients from the time they arrive at the police station until they get a Final Judicial Statement.
- Our business is on the hunt for professionals who would want to work with us in order to provide unique legal services to the GCC, Africa, and Europe.
How to Find an Expert Criminal Defense Lawyer?
Selecting an attorney is simple, but finding the one who is best fit for your situation is not as straightforward as it may appear. In reality, finding qualified attorneys in Dubai for your particular situation might be quite tough. When you find a qualified Criminal Defense Lawyer to represent you in a criminal court case, a lot of your concerns will be alleviated since the criminal attorneys in Dubai will take all of your concerns and place them on their own shoulders. It is not enough to just retain the services of an attorney if you want to ensure a fair trial and that everything else related to your case goes as smoothly as possible in your favor.
We could say a lot more about the lawyers, but the major question that emerges here is how can one go about finding competent Criminal Defense Lawyers in Dubai.
A lawyer’s services aren’t just as easy as running a Google search; they entail much more than that.
You can also find further information at: What Should I Do If I Am Falsely Accused of a Sex Crime in the United Arab Emirates?
Check Lawyer’s Reputation
You may find out about the reputation of the lawyer you want to employ by speaking with others in the immediate vicinity and in the community where the lawyer resides. Because they will bring so many more cases for you if the lawyer does not have a solid reputation, you should avoid hiring them in the first place. Criminal Defense Lawyers in the United Arab Emirates with a strong reputation can assist you in successfully addressing your case. Make certain that you question the persons in the vicinity of the lawyer’s office about their professional and personal dealings.
Furthermore, you can discover critiques of a lawyer available online on professional social media networks, such as Twitter and Facebook.
It goes without saying that no one else, other than those who have previously retained the services of an attorney, can provide you with the most accurate information.
Check the Experience
Experts have a greater understanding of the situation and know how to handle the situation. In that scenario, the legal firms in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, can assist you. Different types of attorneys can be found working in different types of law companies. Hire more experienced lawyers if you can locate them rather than engaging inexperienced attorneys who are still learning the ropes of the game. The quality of a lawyer’s practice improves as the number of cases handled by the lawyer increases over their tenure.
Having expertise with a variety of cases allows a well-seasoned criminal defense attorney to obtain justice for their clients in a shorter amount of time.
Check the Research Skills
The objective of employing an attorney for your case becomes moot if the attorney is incapable of conducting thorough investigations. This one aspect of inquiry should be present in the lawyer you pick since minor information can have a significant impact on whether or not the case is successful or unsuccessful. So, keep an eye on how much attention your lawyer gives to the finer details. This will almost probably come with more hands-on experience in the field. The potential of hiring a lawyer with little experience but extensive knowledge and expertise in a certain sort of criminal case exists.
Check the Analytical Skills of a Lawyer
The information gathered should be thoroughly examined because it is at this point that the case might take on an entirely different shape. Your criminal defense attorneys in Abu Dhabi should be dedicated to their clients, but they should also possess strong analytical abilities. Every piece of information in the case is important, and nothing should be ignored at any costs since even the smallest piece of information might contain a large amount of information. With their probing and examination of accessible evidence, a qualified criminal lawyer will rapidly demonstrate how great their analytical abilities are.
However, the outcome of a lawsuit is heavily influenced by the client’s own actions, as having a skilled lawyer alone is not sufficient to win a court case in one’s favor.
Irrespective of how excellent a lawyer is, skipping over or concealing minor data pertaining to the case might create a setback in the courtroom.
People must also do research based on the characteristics listed above in order to acquire the services of a competent criminal lawyer in the United Arab Emirates.
If you are looking for a reputable legal company in the United Arab Emirates, contact us since we have the greatest criminal defense attorney in the country who will assist you in successfully resolving your case.
Money Saving Expat
For foreigners, the judicial system in Dubai may be confusing, not least since the proceedings are conducted in Arabic rather than English. Despite the fact that Dubai’s courts are quick and functional, navigating the system if you do not know Arabic and have little or no grasp of local law can be challenging. A legal hierarchy exists in Dubai, with three levels of authority: federal regulations that apply across the United Arab Emirates, municipal laws that apply just in Dubai, and Islamic or Shariah Law.
When it comes to expats who want to take a matter to court, finding the appropriate lawyer is essential.
Where to start your search for a lawyer
Searchable databases of attorneys are available from both the state-runDubai Courtsservice and the Ministry of Justice. Attorneys in Dubai, like lawyers in any other nation, have specific areas of expertise, making it critical to choose a lawyer who has the abilities and experience to handle your particular case. It is possible to find a list of English-speaking Dubai attorneys, as well as information about their qualifications and areas of specialty, at the British Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
The quickest and most efficient method of finding the best lawyer for your needs is to seek through a professional directory website, such asProfezo.
What questions to ask
Once you’ve compiled a small list of potential attorneys, provide each one a brief checklist containing the same questions, such as:
- What is the availability of their services
- What kind of experience do they have with your particular sort of case
- What are the most likely expenditures to be incurred
- What languages do they speak (English and Arabic)
- What qualifications do they have
Inquire for a quick appointment to meet with the attorney and discuss your situation. In most circumstances, this will be completely free and will last around 30 minutes. This provides you with an opportunity to meet with and speak with your potential attorney in person. The meeting will provide an opportunity for both parties to gain a sense of how they can collaborate in the future. You may also learn a great deal about a lawyer by visiting their workplace and observing how they interact with their coworkers.
Landlord and tenant disputes
The Rent Disputes Settlement Centre, operated by the Dubai Land Department, provides a forum for landlords and renters who are unable to resolve their differences. Although landlords can prosecute tenants for non-payment of rent and property damage, the most prevalent complaint is that their rents are being raised by their landlords. The service is charged a fee that is based on the annual property rent as well as certain predetermined court administration costs.
Can’t afford a lawyer?
Although there is no criminal legal assistance in Dubai, some defendants may be eligible for a court-appointed counsel if they cannot afford to hire one themselves:
- Someone who is facing a life sentence
- Someone who cannot afford an attorney and is facing a criminal term of between three and fifteen years in prison
- And In the event that a person accused of a criminal offense is unable to pay for legal representation, the Community Development Authority will step in to help.
Civil and commercial issues involving enterprises based in the Dubai International Financial Centre can be resolved free gratis by parties with little financial resources, according to the Dubai International Financial Centre.
The Dubai Police Department offers an online legal assistance service in both English and Arabic — but responses can take up to five days.
Find more information
Visit the Dubai government web page for further information on the courts as well as an overview of the legal system in the city. Thanks for reading and for taking the time to leave a comment or share this article on social media.
Criminal Lawyers in Dubai
The team of renowned criminal attorneys at Fotis International in Dubai and other emirates provides exceptional and experienced advice and support in criminal matters in the United Arab Emirates and internationally. Many of our clients have sought our assistance in high-profile and sensitive disputes that have taken place in a variety of jurisdictions and courts throughout the United Arab Emirates. We provide our skilled legal services to clients who have been accused or charged with the following crimes:
- In the United Arab Emirates, personal crimes include battery and assault, arson, defamation, domestic violence, homicide, abduction and kidnapping, sex-related crimes, and other offenses. Property and Financial Crimes in Dubai (such as theft, bank fraud, cheque bounce, credit card fraud, corporate fraud, abetment, conspiracy, forgery, and other felonies and misdemeanors)
- Statutory Fraud (such as driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, possession and distribution of narcotic drugs, and other felonies and misdemeanors)
- Felonies and misdemeanors (such as driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, possession
As a matter of law, we think that all accused persons have the same rights to a fair trial and defense in the offenses against them that have been brought against them. Our legal consultants in Dubai and Sharjah give tailored solutions after thoroughly examining the facts and evidence of each case they are assigned to work on. This allows us to provide our clients with customized legal solutions that allow us to defend and protect their interests. Our experienced attorneys in Dubai place a great deal of emphasis on the minute intricacies of each case.
The Penal Code outlines the regulations that prohibit different contraventions, crimes, and misdemeanors in the country, as well as the punishments associated with them.
Our Criminal Law Services
With our transparent approach to each legal case in Dubai, we present our clients with a summary of the evidence against him or her, along with our recommended plan for fighting for their rights and acquitting them of the charges against them in accordance with UAE laws and penalties. We handle delicate issues in a variety of areas and have a multi-lingual staff that speaks more than fifteen languages, allowing our customers to feel comfortable discussing the facts of the case with our team members.
When it comes to assisting our clients with criminal law matters in Dubai, our legal office in the United Arab Emirates is devoted to the highest standards of ethical principles and professionalism.
You may contact us using the contact us form, WhatsApp, or email if you have any questions or concerns about your case. Our attorneys in Dubai would be happy to assist you. Services of a Legal Nature
We can help you in the following practice areas.
Our attorneys conduct thorough analyses and research that can assist you in making the best decision on the appropriate investment of your Intellectual Property, particularly in the sphere of technology. The attorneys and lawyers at Fotis will put forth their best efforts in any and all things pertaining to providing you with financial stability and support. With Fotis, you can be confident of receiving support and direction on everything you need to be familiar with when dealing with the sale, rental, and leasing of real estate properties.
- In questions of law and justice, Fotis can be your finest legal allies, regardless of whether the subject is related to your personal life (marriage, custody, family, or other issues).
- We also provide consulting services.
- It is certain that Fotis and its team of experienced attorneys have a great deal of practice and experience and can assist individuals who are coping with their labor laws, ensuring that Fotis can be your most trusted legal company to associate with.
What our clients say
Throughout our relationship with your business, we have witnessed your exceptional customer service in difficult situations, as well as your team’s capacity to undertake and complete tasks in banking and finance, due diligence, and regulatory compliance under strict time constraints. TRADITION DUBAI LTD is a company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Think outside the box’s real-world application assisted our management and administrative personnel in making sound judgments at every stage of the litigation and corporate issues processes.
A subsidiary of the MEFAB ENGINEERING INDUSTRY LLC In addition, the staff at Fotis International is extremely knowledgeable about the rules and regulations of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) as well as international law, and we have benefited from your team’s outstanding experience and dedication to our litigation and business affairs.
You and your staff have been essential in resolving some complex and sensitive issues for our firm, and we look forward to continuing our long-standing business and friendly relationship with you and your whole organization.
– Al Fahad Electromechanical Contracting LLC (Al Fahad Electromechanical Contracting LLC) Get in Touch with Us
Office 305, Park Towers (Tower B), Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Fotis International Consultancy Limited is located in Dubai. Located in the Creative Tower in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates, Fotis International Law Firm provides legal services.