The first step to paying by the Dubai Parking SMS system is to open a new message on your phone and enter the number 7275 (PARK) in the senders’ address. 7275 is the official number that can be used to pay for Dubai parking fee via SMS.
How to pay for paid parking tickets in Dubai using mparking?
- If you are still following the traditional way of paying for parking with coins, it’s high time to switch to mParking – the city’s automated SMS service to pay for paid parking tickets in Dubai. This Dubai parking SMS system follows a set format and is a handy way to ensure that you don’t rack up any parking fines in the city! What is mParking?
How do I pay for parking in Dubai?
RTA offers the mParking e-service to make it easy for drivers to pay for paid parking in Dubai with the help of an SMS message from their mobile phone. Just follow the SMS format given by RTA and pay for your parking. For Dubai, send an SMS to 7275 (PARK) in this format: number plate-space-area code-number of hours.
How can I send mawaqif SMS from Dubai Plate?
The following SMS format is to be sent to 3009:
- LINK<SPACE>CARD NO<SPACE>CVC.
- City & Plate Code <space> Plate Number <space> Parking Type <space> Duration.
- Note: Unregistered users can also sign up for Mawaqif account through DARBI.
- Office Address::Rabdan Area, Building 26, Al Khor Street, Abu Dhabi.
How do I pay for parking by phone?
How it works — Parking
- Download the PayByPhone app. Download the app now from the Google Play and iOS App Store.
- Enter your location code. Enter the location code you wish to park in as advertised on street signage.
- Enter your parking duration. Add the time duration you wish to park for.
- Extend your parking anytime*
How do I pay parking by SMS?
Apply Non registered user
- Send a SMS message in the following format: < Plate No.><space> <Zone No.><space><Duration> to the number 7275 (PARK)
- Example 1: A00000 123A.
- Example 2: A00000 123A 1/2.
- Example 3: A00000 123A 2.
Can I pay for parking by SMS in Dubai for Abu Dhabi plate?
You can now pay Abu Dhabi parking SMS for Dubai plate without worrying. The new updated Abu Dhabi Mawaqif SMS parking system has made parking in Abu Dhabi easy for vehicles from other cities. All you need to know now is the required code.
How do I pay for parking in Abu Dhabi with Dubai plate?
The new format will be: (city code and plate category) space (plate number) space (S or P for standard or premium) SPACE (duration in hours). For example, a driver with an Abu Dhabi registered, series-five licence plate numbered 00000 who wants standard parking for an hour, would text: AUH5 00000 S1.
How do I send a parking SMS to Abu Dhabi?
So, the new format for mobile parking is: city code, plate category, space, plate number, space, S or P, space and duration in hours. Motorists can send the parking SMS to 3009.
How do I pay with my phone?
Set up a payment method for contactless transactions
- Open the Google Pay app.
- At the top left, tap Menu. Payment methods.
- Next to the payment method you want to set up for contactless payments, select Enable contactless.
- Follow the instructions to verify your payment method.
What app pays over the phone?
The Android mobile payment app is Google Pay which comes preloaded on Android smartphones. It is accepted at many retail stores, including Bloomingdale’s, Chick-Fil-A, KFC, Nike and Staples, and also online services such as Airbnb and DoorDash.
How do I pay contactless over the phone?
How to pay with your mobile phone
- Add your Visa card to your payment-enabled mobile phone or device.
- Look for the contactless symbol on the terminal at checkout.
- Hold your phone or device over the symbol to pay.
How do I pay parking in Dubai with Sharjah plate by SMS?
How to Send Parking SMS in Sharjah For Initial Parking Permit
- Draft a Sharjah parking SMS using the following format: Plate source<space>plate number<space>duration.
- Type “A” as the first word if you wish to receive the virtual permit in Arabic.
- Send the SMS to 5566.
Is RTA parking free today?
As the weekends changed over from Friday and Saturday to Saturday and Sunday, RTA announced an update to the public transport services and parking regulations for 2022. So, public parking will be free of charge during Friday and public holidays.
How to Pay for Parking in Dubai: WhatsApp, SMS & More –
The public parking infrastructure in Dubai is well-developed, and a number of easy payment alternatives are available to visitors. However, you can now pay for public parking in Dubai using WhatsApp, which is a welcome convenience. See what methods are available to you to pay for parking in Dubai, ranging from the newest payment system to more traditional payment options.
PAY FOR PARKING IN DUBAI VIA WHATSAPP
The Dubai Road and Transport Authority has launched a new parking payment system called ParkPay, which is operated by the Dubai Parking Authority. Send a Whatsapp message to Mahboub, the RTA’s Chatbot, and you’re done. If you choose this method, you may also save 30 fils on your regular SMS purchase. The way it works is as follows:
- Simply add Mahboub to your contact list by dialing 0097158 800 9090 from anywhere in the world. To make a payment for public parking, open the WhatsApp app and ‘chat’ with Mahboub
- The format is ‘Plate code and numberspace area codespace time in hours’. This is how it should appear in the end: A00000 000A 2
- A00000 000A 2
OTHER WAYS TO PAY THE PARKING FEE
In order to pay for parking in Dubai, you may choose from a number of different ways. Let’s have a look at your options for paying your parking fine.
A range of different payment methods are available in Dubai for parking. See if we can figure out how to have your parking fine paid.
- Using your car plate number, register your vehicle for the mParking service. Determine the parking zone and the length of time you expect to be parked
- Create an SMS with the following information: your registered car, parking zone, and expected parking length (Dubai parking prices are computed on an hourly basis)
- Create an SMS with the following information: Send the SMS to the number 7275 (PARK).
These parking signs will inform you of the Dubai parking zone you are now in, as well as the corresponding parking fees in Dubai. You will receive a confirmation SMS within a short period of time, which will serve as your bought parking ticket. Please do not remove this message from your inbox. If you do not receive a confirmation message within 5 minutes of completing the payment, try a another method of payment or call RTA customer service at 800-9090 for assistance.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO REMEMBER
- Make a rough draft of your SMS using the following format: Plate number space zone number space duration
- Plate number space zone number space duration
- You will not be able to utilize this service unless your license plate number has been registered with mParking. Per SMS message, a standard transaction cost of 30 fils is applied. Virtual parking tickets are only valid for the parking zone that has been selected.
RTA DUBAI OR DUBAI DRIVE APPLICATION
Now that you’ve learned how to pay for parking in Dubai via SMS, let’s have a look at the other option for paying for parking in Dubai using your cell phone. The RTA Dubai app, which is available for smartphones, is a convenient method to pay parking fines in Dubai using your mobile phone. The app provides you with access to a variety of RTA services, including the ability to pay for public parking costs around Dubai. In the event that you use the RTA Dubai application to pay your Dubai parking costs, the app will automatically take the payments from your phone’s balance.
- Get the app from the App Store. Available on the iPhone App Store, Google Play, and the HUAWEI AppGallery, it is a mobile game. Using the program, you may register your car. To pay your Dubai parking fines, simply follow the on-screen instructions.
It is possible to get parking in Dubai, although it is not always easy to obtain parking in Dubai.
Parking in Dubai is traditionally paid for using coins, which is still the most common method. The payment machines installed in parking lots around Dubai accept coins in the denominations of one dirham and fifty fils. Simply place the coins in the slot until they total the amount of your parking costs for the specified time period, receive the ticket, and display it on the dashboard of your vehicle. The sole disadvantage of this method of payment is that it requires the user to carry coins about with them, which is not something most people do.
The NOL Cardis a convenient way to pay for a variety of transportation-related purchases in Dubai. Paying for various means of RTA transit is made possible using the card. Whether you like to commute by bus, subway, water bus, or tram, the NOL Card makes it simple to pay for all of your transportation needs. In Dubai, the same NOL Card may be used to pay for parking costs, which is convenient. The Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) has installed specific machines in parking lots around Dubai to make paying parking fees in the city easier.
These devices charge parking costs to your NOL card based on the length of time you have been parked. Your NOL balance is reduced by the amount of the fine, and you are also issued a parking ticket for the same.
Pay your RTA parking costs at the ticket machine that is most convenient for you. In Dubai, the Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) also provides prepaid parking cards. With these parking prepaid cards, you can pay for parking costs in Dubai without having to deal with the trouble of lugging cash around with you. The only thing you have to do is enter your prepaid card into the payment machine, and the parking price for the period you spent parking will be removed from your card balance. Prepaid parking cards are available in three different denominations: AED 30, AED 50, and AED 100.
Keep in mind that parking fees in Dubai vary depending on the parking zone.
Petrol stations, the RTA customer service main office in Garhoud, and select supermarkets and grocery stores across the city are all convenient places to purchase prepaid parking cards in Dubai.
Since the United Arab Emirates amended its working week, this has become one of the most commonly requested parking-related queries among Dubai residents. Despite the fact that the RTA has declared that the new working week would run from Monday to Friday, it has also stated that public parking in Dubai will continue to be free on Fridays for the time being.
How to pay the parking fine in Dubai?
When it comes to paying a parking fee in Dubai, there are a plethora of possibilities. The quickest and most convenient method is to complete the process online. Paying a parking fine in Dubai may be done online using the RTA’s website or the Dubai Police’s website. After the transaction has been completed, the payment confirmation will show on the screen. Remember to note down the payment request reference number as a record of the transaction as confirmation of its completion. So there you have it – five straightforward methods of paying for parking in Dubai.
This is a significant reason why the Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) in Dubai is continually on the lookout for ways to simplify the city’s road networks and traffic flow by introducing newer, more efficient systems.
If you’re new to the city, make sure you’re familiar with all of the emergency numbers in Dubai in case of an accident or other emergency.
Before you hit the road, make sure you have your RTA driving license for Dubai in order to prevent getting into conflict with the law. Subscribe to MyBayut for more information and exclusive scoops about Dubai life and culture.
Vehicle owners can pay for their virtual parking permit using their Etisalat or Du mobile phones by sending an SMS in a pre-defined format to 7275 (PARK). This eliminates the need to walk to the Payment Display (P/D) Machines and search for coins, which is a new value-added service introduced by the Road Transport Authority (RTA). The mParking service also sends out SMS notifications to motorists prior to the expiration of their virtual permits, and if necessary, the motorist can extend his or her parking duration from the comfort of his or her office or home, rather than having to walk to their car.
Sending an SMS message from your mobile phone to pay your parking fee is a convenient way to pay. Paying your parking cost with your mobile phone and receiving a virtual permit through SMS is the most convenient way to pay your parking fee using your mobile phone.
Apply Non registered user
- Text message of the following format is sent as an SMS: Plate No.spaceZone No.spacePlate No.spaceZone No.space Example 1: A00000 123A
- Example 2: A00000 123A 1/2
- Example 3: A00000 123A 2
- Example 4: A00000 123A 3
- Example 5: A00000 123A 4
Apply registered user
- Text message of the following format is sent as an SMS: To the number 7275 (PARK), assign a nickname, a zone number, and a duration. The following are some examples: Ali1 123A 2, Ali1 123A, Ali1 123A 2, Ali1 123A, Ali1 123A, and Ali1 123A.
- You will get a confirmation message, which will include the specifics of your virtual ticket.
Please keep in mind that a half-hour ticket is only valid for zone A. The conceivable length format for a half-hour meeting is m Parking SMS services are available in the following denominations: 1/2,.5,.50, 0.5, 0.50, 30,30min, 30mins, 30minute, and 30minutes. Please do not remove this message from your inbox.
|Abu Dhabi Emirate||AUH||Emirate/Country code followed by the plate codeplate no. area no.and duration in hoursFor Example:AUH13 12345 335A 1SHJ2 12345 335A 2KSA 123ABC 335A 4For the motorcycle the message will be started by BFor Example:B AUH14 00000 335A 1*Provided that you use the numbers of local telecommunications companies (du-Etisalat)|
|Umm Al Quwain Emirate||UAQ|
|Ras Al Khaimah Emirate||RAK|
Ticket Expiry reminder message and Renewal
- Approximately 10 minutes before the ticket expires, you will receive a reminder message.
Renewing The Ticket
- If you would want to extend your time for another hour, simply send an SMS with the word “Y” to the number 7275 (PARK)
- For example: Y and send to the number 7275 (PARK)
- Or Please review the terms of service for ticket extension before requesting one.
Terms of Service
- A user of the mParking service must ensure that there is adequate balance in their mobile phone account to cover the parking and service charge costs
- The mParking service is now accessible to both Etisalat and Du users in the United Arab Emirates. The user of the mParking service must adhere to the instructions outlined in the user guide and ensure that messages are transmitted in the manner provided in the user guide, in order to be effective. In the event that a message is delivered in the incorrect format, service costs will be assessed. Consequently, RTA shall have no duty or liabilities in such circumstances. In addition to the parking costs, the telecom operator will levy a service fee of thirty (30) fils in addition to the parking fees. mParking will automatically compute the second tariff step in the event of a time extension, and the user will be paid in accordance with this calculation. On the parking machine, the processes for paying the parking tariff are displayed. The virtual permission is only valid for the zone for which it was sought. Every term and condition of the RTA must be followed by the service. In the event that service costs have been deducted but the service has not been supplied owing to a breakdown of the mobile operator’s system or an emergency outage, the RTA will not be held liable. If you have any questions or concerns, you may call the toll-free number 8009090.
How to pay for Dubai Car Parking through SMS
The fact is that Dubai is renowned for its road infrastructure and transit system, which is unquestionable. One feature that attracts attention is the structure of the parking system, which aids in the regulation of traffic and vehicle congestion. The parking price is differentiated for each parking lot based on the area of the parking space and the length of time that the space is used. Any infringement, such as failing to pay the parking charge or failing to prolong the parking duration, will result in significant fines.
- As we all know, Dubai is a leader in the field of sustainability, particularly in the field of solar energy.
- There is also the environmentally friendly option of not printing the receipt and instead paying the parking cost digitally, which is more environmentally friendly.
- However, if you have entirely abandoned your physical existence in favor of a digital one, the Road and Transportation Authority (RTA) has some good news for you.
- It’s called mParking, and it’s an e-service provided by the RTA that allows you to pay for your parking ticket from the convenience of your phone.
There is a precise format that must be followed while sending the SMS message: Allow us to provide you with a sample of what your SMS should look like after it is completed: C54321 343C 1 (C54321 343C 1) Where”C54321″ denotes your license plate number, “343C” denotes the zone, and the”1″ denotes the time period for which the parking penalty is valid.
- Using the orange paid-parking sign that has been strategically positioned near the sidewalk, you can locate the parking zone.
- As an illustration, C54321 343A 0.5 But, as previously stated, this is only applicable to zone A.
- 1SMS format for Sharjah Plate:SHJ2 54321 343A (Sharjah International Airport).
- Shortly after the message is received, you will receive a confirmation code informing you if the transaction was successful or unsuccessful.
- The fact that you will receive a notice 10 minutes before your parking ticket expires is another excellent feature of mParking.
- A fresh SMS message must be written and delivered in order to extend the validity of the parking ticket.
- 1 Or The cost of the parking charge will be subtracted in accordance with the parking zone and the period of the parking ticket.
- The inbuilt parking mechanism in RTA’s smart application might save you money on SMS costs if you want to skip them altogether.
- In addition to paying parking penalties, this software may be used to detect parking plots and keep track of previous transactions, among other things.
Consequently, paying for your parking ticket couldn’t be much simpler, Habibi, as you can see. If you require any further information or have any questions regarding the mParking, please call the RTA at 800-9090, and they should be able to assist you.
How To Pay For Parking In Dubai ? 5 Different Methods
- Pay with coins
- Pay using the RTA smart app
- Pay with cash. Use MPARKING (SMS), Nol Cards, or Prepaid cards to pay for your parking.
The city of Dubai is well-known for having an extremely sophisticated and improvised public parking system; however, if you’re driving around in your car on the streets, your chances of finding a parking space are pretty slim. If you want to park in Dubai, you’ll have to use the public parking system and pay the required fees, which change on an hourly basis. On today’s episode of Uaemoments, we’ll go through the five various payment options available in Dubai for parking costs.
WAYS TO PAY PARKING FEES IN DUBAI
Finding the orange parking sign in the zone and paying with coins are the most traditional and easiest methods of paying parking fees in Dubai. Most payment machines accept either 1 Dirham or 50 fils coins, and the fees can be paid by inserting the coins and adding them up to the requested value of the fees for the desired parking time after payment is completed, the person will receive a ticket that they should display on their car dashboard. Many people, on the other hand, do not have pennies with them all of the time, making it easier for them to use other payment methods.
Pay through RTA smart app
The RTA smart app is a means of paying parking fees in Dubai using smartphones. The app offers a wide range of RTA services, including the payment of public parking taxes, and the amount paid is normally removed from your phone’s balance.
- Begin by downloading the application
- In order for the car to be registered, the application must be used.
To pay the parking fines, follow the instructions on the app, which are clearly laid out. Check to see that the phone number that was registered has enough money on it to cover the parking lot costs.
Pay with MPARKING (SMS)
To pay the parking fines, follow the instructions on the app. To avoid having to pay parking fines, make sure the phone you’ve registered has enough money on it to cover the cost of the parking place.
Pay with Nol Cards
When it comes to transportation in Dubai, NOL cards are typically used to pay for it. Whether you’re taking the tram or the metro system or a regular bus, all of these options are covered by a valid and charged NOL card. However, did you know that NOL cards can also be used to pay for parking fees in Dubai? Once you have used it, you will be debited from your NOL balance and will receive a parking ticket.
Pay with Prepaid parking cards
If paying with a phone, NOL cards, coins, or even SMS is difficult, the RTA offers a method of payment through prepaid cards, which requires you to simply insert your prepaid card into the machine in the parking spot to pay the fee, eliminating the need to carry coins with you every time you go out. Those prepaid parking cards can be purchased for dedicated parking zones, but you must first purchase a parking permit for the time period required, which can be for a month or a year, or a Parking rates in Dubai might vary depending on the zone and the amount of time necessary to park the car; nonetheless, no matter what circumstance you find yourself in, it is simple to pay for parking in the city of Dubai.
This article was about how to pay for parking in Dubai. For wonderful stuff, please visitUaemomentsto read all of the newest UAE news, and don’t forget to follow us on Snapchat through the Uaemoments account to see even more incredible content! unsplash is the source of the image.
How to pay for parking by SMS in Dubai
In the event that paying with a phone or NOL cards or coins, or even SMS is difficult, the RTA offers a method of payment through pre-paid cards, which you simply insert into the machine in your parking spot to pay the fee, eliminating the need to carry coins every time you leave the house. Those prepaid parking cards can be purchased for dedicated parking zones, but you must first purchase a parking permit for the period of time needed, whether it is a month or a year, or a quatt Depending on the zone and the amount of time necessary to park a car in Dubai, parking rates might vary.
How to pay for parking in Dubai was the subject of this article.
Source: unsplash.com / Image
- Sender’s address – Create a new message on your phone and put the number 7275 (PARK) as the sender’s address. The message should be typed out in the following format: It is critical to adhere to the right format
Plate No.space (space between plates) No.spaceDuration Zone No.spaceDuration The zone number may be clearly seen on the orange parking signs that have been strategically placed across the parking lot. Upon sending the message, you will receive a confirmation message stating that you have paid for the parking space you reserved.
How to put parking in Dubai for Abu Dhabi plate
Plate No.space (space between numbers) Duration of the zone No.space Easily discernible on the orange parking signs strategically positioned across the parking lot, the zone number is easy to see. After you have submitted the message, you will receive a confirmation message stating that you have paid for the parking space you reserved.
Parking Dubai fines
Parking violations can result in fines of up to AED 10,000/-. The following are the many types of penalties that can be imposed.
|Non-payment of parking tariff, or ticket is not visible.||AED 150/-|
|Exceeding parking time||AED 100/-|
|Obstruction/Misuse of parking facility||AED 200/-|
|Use Forbidden parking||AED 200/-|
|Park vehicle without plate number||AED 1000/-|
|Unauthorized usage of special need parking||AED 1000/-|
|Park vehicle in reserving parking, or not showing a permit||AED 1000/-|
|Harmed or damaged parking, ticket machines or zone plates.||AED 1000/-|
|Removing parking, ticket machines or zone plates without permit||AED 10,000/-|
Parking violations can result in fines of up to AED 10,000/- per infraction. Listed below are the various penalties associated with different offenses:
- Zone AB consists of a commercial area, which costs AED 2 for two hours, AED 5 for two hours, AED 8 for three hours, and AED 10 for 24 hours
- Zone AB also includes a residential area, which costs AED 2 for two hours, AED 5 for two hours, and AED 8 for three hours, and AED 10 for 24 hours
- Zone AB also includes a residential area, which costs AED 2 for two hours, AED 5 for two hours, and AED Zone CD is made up of non-commercial areas, which cost AED 2 for two hours, AED 5 for two hours, AED 8 for three hours, and AED 10 for 24 hours
- Zones E, F, and G are made up of special areas
- Zone C is made up of commercial areas
- Zone D is made up of non-commercial areas
- Zone E is made up of commercial areas
- Zone F is made up of special areas
- Zone G is made up of special areas
- Zone H is made up of special areas
You may find out which zone you are in and what the actual fees are by looking at the parking machines that have been installed on the sidewalks in every location, or by looking at the orange paid parking boards that have been installed on the sidewalks. Alternatives You may also pay for your parking in Dubai using one of the following methods:
- By utilizing coins that you feed into the machines that are strategically located across the region
- NOL Card
- Prepaid Cards
- You just download the RTA App, register your license plate number, and make a payment to complete the process. You will be charged for the amount, which will be withdrawn from your account balance.
How to pay parking by SMS in Dubai
MParking, the city’s automatic SMS service for paying parking tickets in Dubai, is a good alternative if you still pay parking fines with coins. If you still use coins, it’s time to make the transition to MParking. Using the Dubai Parking SMS system, you may ensure that you do not incur any parking charges in the city by following a well-established structure. MParking is an electronic service provided by the Road and Transport Authority (RTA) that allows motorists to pay for paid parking in Dubai using only SMS messages sent from their mobile phones.
MParking is a service that allows motorists to pay for paid parking in Dubai using only SMS messages sent from their mobile phones. This is the quickest and most convenient method of paying paid parking tickets in Dubai.
How to pay by SMS?
Creating a new message on your phone and entering the number ‘7275 (PARK)’ in the sender’s address is the first step in using the Dubai Parking SMS system to pay. Paying for parking in Dubai through SMS may be accomplished by using the official phone number 7275. Once the work is finished, the SMS may be written in the following manner. When it comes to paying parking tickets in Dubai, accuracy is critical. Car’s license plate numberspacearea numberspaceduration Format: As a result, your SMS should look somewhat like this: A15234 317C (A15234 317C) 1 Use the 1/2 format if you happen to be in parking area A and wish to leave your ticket there for half an hour.
- For example, A12345 317C 1/2 is a valid number.
- Half-hour parking in Dubai is only accessible in Area A, which is a free parking lot.
- Format: United Arab Emirates / Country Codespace Number of the car’s license platespacearea numberspaceduration To send an SMS and receive a confirmation message, simply hit the “send” button when you’ve finished writing your message.
- Your mobile phone must have adequate talk time and SMS balance in order to complete the transaction successfully.
You can now pay for your public parking fees in Dubai via WhatsApp
You may now pay for your public parking costs using the social networking app WhatsApp, according to a recent announcement from the Dubai Road and Transport Authority. This year’s Gulf Information Technology Exhibition was the venue for the announcement of the new system. It had been in the testing and trial stage, but it has now been formally launched for the general public to utilize. On the official RTA Twitter feed, the news was made. Paying public parking fines in Dubai may now be done by WhatsApp by calling Mahboubon at +971588009090 and following the processes outlined above, saving you 30 fils over the cost of sending an SMS.
So, how does it work?
In order to use this new payment option, you will need to provide the same information as you would use to SMS your parking charge. Just call Mahboub at 0097158 800 9090 and he’ll add you to his contact list immediately. To pay your public parking charge, use the WhatsApp app and ‘talk’ with Mahboub to arrange payment. In this style, the plate code and number space are separated by a ‘area code space time in hours.’ As an illustration, A000000 000A is A000000 000A. 2 You will also save 30 fils on the SMS price by paying for your public parking fees using WhatsApp instead of the traditional method of sending an SMS.
Having the service available on WhatsApp also increases the likelihood of individuals being alerted when their next payment is due.
Images courtesy of Getty Images Sign up for FREE to receive special updates on topics that you are interested in learning more about.
How to pay parking by SMS in Dubai – UpdatesDubai.com
Is it time for you to switch from using the traditional coin parking payment system to MParking, the city’s automatic SMS service for paying parking tickets in Dubai? If you are still using the conventional coin parking payment system, now is the time to make the switch. The Dubai Parking SMS system follows a well-established procedure and is a very handy approach to ensure that you do not incur any parking fines from the municipality! Drivers in Dubai may purchase paid parking with MParking, an electronic service provided by the Road and Transport Authority (RTA).
This might be the quickest and most convenient method of purchasing paid parking permits in Dubai.
ow to pay by SMS?
Creating a new message on your phone and entering the number ‘7275 (PARK)’ in the sender’s address is the first step in using the Dubai Parking SMS system to pay for parking in Dubai. Paying for parking in Dubai through SMS may be accomplished by using the official phone number 7275. Once the work is finished, the SMS may be written in the following manner. When it comes to paying parking tickets in Dubai, accuracy is critical. Car’s license plate numberspacearea numberspaceduration Format: As a result, your SMS should look somewhat like this: A15234 317C (A15234 317C) 1 Use the 1/2 format if you happen to be in parking area A and wish to leave your ticket there for half an hour.
- For example, A12345 317C 1/2 is a valid number.
- Half-hour parking in Dubai is only accessible in Area A, which is a free parking lot.
- Format: United Arab Emirates / Country Codespace Number of the car’s license platespacearea numberspaceduration In Dubai, you may pay for parking by SMS.
- If the transaction was successful, you will receive a confirmation text message informing you of the outcome.
How to pay parking by SMS in Dubai for the Abu Dhabi plate
Using an SMS message, you may pay for parking in Dubai for the Abu Dhabi plate: At the moment, vehicles registered outside of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) can make use of the Road Transport Authority’s (RTA) mobile parking payment system without having to complete the first registration process for your own service. It had been stated earlier in the day that most vehicles not registered in Dubai would no longer be required to register for the service prior to utilizing the RTA’s SMS parking payment plan, which would be implemented in the near future.
Clients who seek help on public holidays should be informed that parking is completely free, according to the upgrading.
The notification method might be beneficial for residents of Dubai, particularly those who cover free parking on Fridays and holidays without paying a fee. If the vehicle is registered outside of the emirate, the SMS format should be as follows:
- Parking SMS formats for Abu Dhabi license plates are as follows: AUH13 12345 335A 1
- Parking SMS formats for Sharjah license plates are as follows: SHJ2 12345 335A 2
- Parking SMS formats for Saudi license plates are as follows: KSA 123ABC 335A 4
- And parking SMS formats for other countries are as follows:
How to Pay Parking by SMS in Abu Dhabi
In Abu Dhabi, Mawaqif, the city’s comprehensive parking scheme, allows cars to pay parking fees using an SMS text message. The Department of Transportation (DoT) established Mawaqif in 2009 to make it easier for residents of Abu Dhabi to find a parking place and pay the parking charge without having to go through the trouble of going to the parking garage. Mawaqif provides a variety of options for paying your parking charge, however SMS is often regarded as one of the most convenient methods for doing so while on the road.
You may pay your parking costs in Abu Dhabi via SMS if you want to save time.
How to pay parking by SMS in Abu Dhabi
The following is the new parking SMS format for automobiles in Abu Dhabi: Open the ‘new message’ application on your cell phone. In the Sender’s box, enter the number 3009. In the Message area, type the new parking SMS format for automobiles in Abu Dhabi that has been implemented. The revised format is as follows: Categoryspace with the city and plate code Plate numberspace is a slang term for Parking space of the utmost importance Duration In the case of an Abu Dhabi registered car, your Mawaqif parking SMS should be something like this –AUH8 3214 S 1, for example.
Premium parking will be designated by the letter ‘P.’ Standard parking costs AED 2 per hour, while Premium parking costs AED 3 per hour.
To avoid traffic penalties in Abu Dhabi, be sure to pay your parking fees on time and to follow the rules of the road.
Whether you have acquired any black points in the past, you should check them to see if you need to drive more cautiously.
How to get a parking extension
After you have sent the message in the proper format, you will receive a text message confirming your submission. Furthermore, you will receive a second SMS as a reminder 10 minutes before the expiration of the parking space that you have reserved. You can request an extension by sending a text message with the letter “E” to 3009. You may print your parking ticket using Mawaqif printing machines, which are located around the city.
Abu Dhabi SMS Parking Payment for VehiclesRegistered in Other Emirates
Previously, most of the parking places in the capital would be reserved for vehicles registered in Abu Dhabi, but this has changed. If your vehicle was registered in another emirate, you would not be able to pay the parking charge in Abu Dhabi. The good news is that this is no longer the case today. You no longer have to be concerned about paying Abu Dhabi parking SMS for Dubai plate. Automobiles from other cities may now park in Abu Dhabi thanks to the newly updated Mawaqif SMS parking system, which was recently upgraded.
All that is left to know is the needed code at this point. The following table contains the SMS codes for parking in Abu Dhabi for vehicles registered in other emirates of the United Arab Emirates.
|City||SMS Parking Code|
|CityAbu Dhabi||SMS Parking CodeAUH|
|CityDubai||SMS Parking CodeDXB|
|CitySharjah||SMS Parking CodeSHJ|
|CityRas Al Khaimah||SMS Parking CodeRAK|
|CityAjman||SMS Parking CodeAJM|
|CityUmm Al Quwain||SMS Parking CodeUAQ|
|CityFujairah||SMS Parking CodeFUJ|
The remainder of the SMS parking format for vehicles registered in other emirates is the same as it is for vehicles registered in Abu Dhabi, with the exception of the parking code, which is different. For example, the SMS parking format for a car from Dubai will be DXBA 00000 S 1, which stands for DXBA 00000 S 1. Additionally, for a car registered in Ras Al Khaimah, the format for an SMS will be RAKN 00000 S 1.
Other ways to pay parking charges in Abu Dhabi
Apart from the parking code, the remainder of the SMS parking format for vehicles registered in other emirates is the same as it is for vehicles registered in Abu Dhabi. In the case of a car coming from Dubai, the SMS parking format will be DXBA 00000 S 1. RAKN 00000 S 1 will be the SMS format for an automobile registered in Ras Al Khaimah, and so on.
Mawaqif PayDisplay Machines
The Mawaqif PayDisplay machines, which are bright turquoise in color, may be seen at every parking lot in Abu Dhabi. Because of their color and the presence of the Mawaqif mark, these are easily identified. These devices allow you to pay for your parking space using cash.
Mawaqif Customer Service Centres
Another option for paying your parking costs in cash is to do it at one of the Mawaqif customer service centers. To top up your Mawaqif account, simply go to the nearest center and do so.
Mawaqif Rechargeable Cards
Cash payments can also be made at Mawaqif customer service centers, which are located around the city. To top up your Mawaqif account, simply go to the closest center.
Another convenient option to pay your parking costs in Abu Dhabi is through the DARBI website or mobile app, which you may access from any device. If you are already a registered DARBI user, the procedure is straightforward. You can, however, use the service even if you are not registered by supplying a few facts such as your vehicle’s license plate number, phone number, and the sort of vehicle you drive. Take a look at the parking guide for Abu Dhabi for additional information on different kinds of parking.
On Fridays and public holidays in Abu Dhabi, parking is completely free.
How to renew a Mawaqif online?
On Fridays and public holidays in Abu Dhabi, parking is completely free of charge.
How to pay for parking by SMS in Dubai For Abu Dhabi plate, Sharjah plate, and Dhabi plate • TechyLoud
Technology has made it possible to perform practically anything without breaking a sweat, and almost everything is now feasible. You may now switch from paying for parking with money to using SIM cards if you are one of the many people who still use the conventional method of paying for parking with cash. Mparking is the most recent addition; it is the city’s automated SMS service for paying for paid parking fines in Dubai and other places, which is currently available. There is a new framework in place for the Dubai parking system, and it is the ideal approach to ensure that you do not accrue any parking penalties while you are visiting the city.
Using an SMS message from their mobile phone, motorists may pay for paid parking in Dubai using the Mparking service, which is provided by the Roads and Transport Authority (RTA). Paid parking in Dubai can be paid in a variety of ways, however this is the most convenient one.
How to Put a Paid Parking in Dubai Mparking SMS system
You may pay for a Paid Parking spot in Dubai via SMS in two distinct ways, which are as follows:
1. Create the Message
In order to create parking specifications using the Mparking system in Dubai, you must first construct a message. This may be accomplished by opening your phone messaging app and entering the number 7275 (PARK) in the senders’ address field. Please keep in mind that the7275is the official number that you may use to pay for your Dubai parking cost through SMS. After that, simply draft the message in the format shown below. Plate No.space (space between plates) No.spaceDuration Zone No.spaceDuration As a result, your SMS will look something like thisA12345 317C 1.
- For example, A12345 317C 1/2 would be a valid number format.
- It’s important to remember that half-hour parking in Dubai is only available in Zone A.
- Codespace for the Emirate/Country No.
- of SpaceDuration
2.Sending the Message and getting your confirmation message
You may now send the text message that you have created once it has been drafted. Following that, you will receive a confirmation SMS informing you whether or not the transaction was completed. Make sure you have adequate talk-time/SMS balance on your phone in order for your message and the transaction to be successfully completed. Remember that the parking costs charged by the Dubai SMS parking service will be deducted at the rate of $1.50 per hour for the parking zone you pick. There will also be a fee of AED 0.30 for each SMS sent.
How to know which parking Zone you are
You can tell which parking zone you are in by looking for the orange Paid Parking signs that have been strategically placed along the pathways. The Dubai parking codes for the surrounding region are stated on these notice boards.
- In Dubai, the SMS Format for Parking is as follows: For cars registered outside of Dubai, you can use the following SMS Format for paid parking: AUH13 12345 335A 1 for Abu Dhabi license plates
- SHJ2 12345 335A 2 for Sharjah license plates
- KSA 123ABC 335A 4 for Saudi license plates
- AUH13 12345 335A 1 for Abu Dhabi license plates
- AUH13 12345 335A 1 for Saudi license plates
- KSA 123ABC 335A 4 for Saudi license
In conclusion, here is everything you need to know about paying for parking in Dubai. The benefit of using Mparking is that it allows motorists to extend their parking period if they need to. It sends notifications to the user 10 minutes before the parking ticket expires to remind him or her to renew the parking ticket. In addition, the reminders provide advice on how to extend the time limit on the parking ticket. To get your parking ticket extended, all you have to do is respond with the letter “Y.” You must send a fresh SMS message if you want to adjust the duration.
may be used to issue a parking ticket even if you are riding a motorbike.
RTA activates SMS parking payment service
With the help of Du, the UAE’s second telecom operator, the Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) in Dubai has launched its mParking service, which allows drivers to pay parking costs via text messages sent to their mobile phones. Taking this step is part of the RTA’s objective to establish integrated road system solutions that are in line with the broad development plans of the emirate of Dubai and adhere to the highest international standards. Maitha Bin Adai, the Chief Executive Officer of the Traffic and Roads Agency of the Road Transport Authority, stated: “The ability to pay parking fees through du is a reflection of the RTA’s attempts to widen the scope of its service to include all sectors of the population.
Vehicles registered in Dubai do not require previous registration for the service, and users may take advantage of the new service immediately by paying the parking costs by SMS, which is a new feature.
The message should be transmitted to the short code 7275 (PARK), which has been authorised by the RTA for use by all telecommunication service providers in the United Arab Emirates.
In the region, the mParking service is the first of its type, and the service’s Phase I and Phase II have been completed, with coverage extending to Sheikh Zayed Road as well as Dubai Media City, Dubai Internet City, and all regulated parking zones in Bur Dubai, respectively.
Farid Faraidooni, Executive Vice-President for Corporate Affairs at du, expressed his views in the following way: “The du agreement with RTA is centered on our commitment to provide innovative solutions for the safety and comfort of our customers in the United Arab Emirates and other parts of the world.
How the mParking service for Non-Registered Users works
With the help of Du, the UAE’s second telecom operator, the Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) in Dubai has launched its mParking service, which allows drivers to pay parking costs using mobile text messages. In accordance with the broad expansion ambitions of the emirate of Dubai, this phase is part of RTA’s objective to construct integrated road networks that meet the highest international standards. Chief Executive Officer of the Road Transport Authority (RTA), Maitha Bin Adai, stated: “The RTA’s efforts to widen the reach of its service to include all sectors of the population are reflected in the availability of parking charge payment via du.
- The service will be available to both residents and tourists to the emirate.” Both telecommunications companies provide a service that is simple and straightforward to use, with no discernible difference in the method to be followed between them.
- In order to use the parking, the client must send a text message with the license plate number followed by a space, the parking zone code (which may be found on signage at the parking zone), a space, and the time period for which the parking is being used.
- Many directional signs have been installed to assist consumers in identifying the regions where mParking service is available, as well as the zone code, so that they may complete their payment with ease.
- Working on Phase III of the project, which will broaden the service’s coverage to include the regulated parking zones in Deira, has begun and will be completed soon, allowing the service to be available throughout the whole city.
It is a new addition to the package of services we provide in order to modernize the telecommunications industry and better satisfy the demands of our customers.” Through an SMS, our users may now easily utilize the public parking mobile phone service, as well as prolong the parking usage periods from their offices or residences.”
Du has positioned itself as the new telecommunications carrier in the United Arab Emirates during the previous two years. Our services were used by over 3 million individuals by the end of 2008, and over 3 million people had opted to become our clients. Individuals, residences, and organizations may take advantage of our fixed and mobile telephone, internet access, and IPTV services, as well as carrier services for enterprises. Above all, we strive to provide value to our clients while continuing to implement cutting-edge technologies to improve the overall experience they have with our company.
Join our community for FREE today!
What are your advantages?
Get connected with parking professionals worldwide
- *create and share your own profile
- *participate in conversations
- *publish your own things on parking-net.com
- *manage news, jobs, tenders, companies, events, showcases, educations, associations, and literature
- *subscribe to our monthly eNewsletter
- *create and share your own profile
You may contribute news as well.
How to pay parking in Dubai by SMS 2022
What is the best way to pay for parking in Dubai by SMS? ParkPay services, a new parking payment system, have been launched by the Dubai Road and Transport Authority (DRTA). Using their Etisalat or Du mobile phones, drivers could pay their digital parking ticket by sending an SMS with the subject line “Dubai paid parking” in a pre-defined template. Today, we will see the introduction of a new way for digital pay parking in Dubai, which is as follows:
Pay with RTA’s mParking (SMS)
SMS for paid parking in Dubai When you use the RTA’s mParking service, you may pay your parking fees with your phone and receive a virtual parking permit through SMS message. Users using Du or Etisalat SIM cards will be able to take advantage of this service. The format in which an SMS is sent is determined on whether or not the recipient is registered with the service.
Pay as registered user:
After entering their parked car’s license plate number, the user must fill out all of the relevant information, which includes the parking zone, the time of day they parked, and the length of time they planned to stay there. Registering your car may be done using the RTA smart app, and then following the protocol outlined below: Text message of the following format is sent as an SMS: To the number 7275, add NicknamespaceZone No.spaceDuration to the number 7275. As an illustration, Joe 213A 0.5
Pay as a non-registered user:
Even if your car is not officially registered, you can still take use of this strategy. The format for your paper might be customized though. Plate No.spaceZone No.spacePlate No.spaceZone No.space The number 7275 has a duration of 7275 seconds. As an illustration, A00000 123A 2 By just following this straightforward procedure, you will avoid the need to walk to the parking office and pay your parking ticket. You will receive a confirmation message with details on your virtual ticket as soon as you submit the text message.
- To extend the time for another parking hour, simply send a text message to 7275 with the word “Y” in the subject line.
- – In the United Arab Emirates, the mParking service is presently exclusively available to users of the telecommunications companies Etisalat and Du.
- – The user of the mParking service is responsible for following the instructions in the user guide and ensuring that messages are delivered in the format specified in the user manual.
- In such cases, RTA shall not be held liable or responsible for any consequences.
- • In the event of a time extension, the mParking system will calculate the second tariff step and charge the user accordingly.
- – The virtual permission only applies to the area that has been sought.
• In the case that service expenses were deducted but the service was not provided as a result of a malfunctioning mobile operator system, such as a power outage, RTA will not be accountable. – Those with queries or concerns can reach us at the toll-free number 8009010.
Paying Parking Fine Through RTA’s Official Website:
Those who fail to pay for parking will be liable to a parking penalty. You can pay your parking fine online using the RTA’s official website, which is as follows:
- It will be possible to view all of the fines linked with your registered car or license number on the website. Paying merely a portion of the fines or all of them is a possibility
- Nevertheless, it is not recommended. Continue by hitting the enter key on your keyboard. Identify yourself by entering your traffic file number, along with a confirmation of your birth year
- In the section titled ‘T.C number’ on your vehicle license card, the traffic file number is stated. Select your preferred mode of payment. Input the details for your GCC debit or credit card, which must be active and valid
- And then click Submit. After the transaction has been completed, the payment confirmation will show on screen.
Take note of the payment request reference number, which will serve as confirmation of the transaction’s success if you forget. In this post, we provided the solution to the question of how to pay parking in Dubai via SMS. This year, we launched a new service called Dubai paid parking SMS, which allows drivers to pay for their digital parking tickets by sending an SMS in a pre-defined format from their Etisalat or Du mobile phones. It may be of interest to you: Discount on traffic penalties in Abu Dhabi
How To Pay For Parking in Dubai
The fact that Dubai is a technologically advanced city makes it simple for you to pay your parking fines and to park. Parking zones in Dubai are separated into three categories (Commercial, Non-Commercial, and Special), with pricing varying depending on the category you choose. There are numerous options for paying for parking, including:
Payment Through SMS
If you want to use mParking, send an SMS to 7275 with the following text: (eg: XYZ123 000A 3). The individual is told around 10-15 minutes before your parking period expires; if you exceed your allotted time, you will be required to pay additional fees. This mode of payment is accepted in all parking lots around Dubai. Furthermore, local mobile services such as Etisalat, which are available in Nigeria, must be utilized.
The Dubai RTA app
The DubaiRTA app allows you to pay not just for your parking but also for fines, penalties, and other expenses that you may incur. Additionally, it includes a Dubai tourist guide, a parking guide or zones of the service center, as well as transportation stations, among other things. The program is available for download for free from the respective app stores (Android/iOS).
Parking tickets can be purchased at parking meters using coins if the meter accepts them. You may also come across parking meters that are powered by solar energy. However, the RTA is no longer very interested in this type of payment, as seen by the absence of parking meters in the newest zones.
When used to pay parking tickets, NOL cards show to be far more convenient than cash. When you use it, the sum is immediately withdrawn from your account, and you may add additional money using online systems. NFC devices may be linked to credit cards, allowing them to be used as a portable mode of payment while on the go. RTA NOL chips can also be found embedded in the credit and debit cards of UAE-based financial institutions.
Seasonal Parking Permits
Seasonal parking cards in Dubai allow you to park in the parking zones that you require without having to worry about the amount of hours that you are allowed to stay. It may be ordered online and is available in a variety of configurations based on the values, time period, and geographical requirements.