|Abu Dhabi||Al Ahalia Money Exchange Bureau – Abu Dhabi – Electra Br||+971-2-658 8041|
|Abu Dhabi||Al Ahalia Money Exchange Bureau – Abu Dhabi Br||+971-2-6229666|
|Abu Dhabi||Al Ahalia Money Exchange Bureau – Abu Dhabi Br||+971-2-6270004|
|Ajman||Al Ahalia Money Exchange Bureau – Ajman – Fathima Mall Br||+971-6-7499781|
- WorldRemit is another online money transfer service in Dubai that makes the process of transferring money to people abroad pretty easy. It allows you to send money straight to the bank, recipient’s pre-paid mobile phone call plan or a supported location from where they can collect it as physical cash.
Can I receive money through WorldRemit in Dubai?
When will funds be available to collect in United Arab Emirates? Usually within a few minutes. But sometimes we may require further information to comply with our regulatory requirements.
Where do I receive money from WorldRemit?
Locations of the following partners: Palawan Pawnshop branches and Palawan Express Pera Padala agents (PHP) LBC (PHP) Cebuana Lhuillier (PHP) TrueMoney agents (PHP)
Which bank can I collect WorldRemit?
WorldRemit’s ongoing support And cash pickup is available from – Union Bank, Fidelity Bank, Polaris Bank, FCMB, First Bank, Access Bank, Zenith Bank.
Where is WorldRemit located?
Company Description: Worldremit Corp. is located in Denver, CO, United States and is part of the Activities Related to Credit Intermediation Industry.
Is WorldRemit available in UAE?
Send money from the United Arab Emirates. You can transfer money via WorldRemit from United Arab Emirates to 140+ destinations across the world.
How long does it take to receive money from WorldRemit?
How long will it take for the money to arrive? In most cases, transfers sent using WorldRemit arrive within minutes. You will see the expected delivery time before you make payment. We aim to complete transfers within the suggested time, but some transfers may take longer depending on how the money is being received.
Can I pick up WorldRemit online?
If the people you care for are thousands of miles away and need money, then send them a cash pickup online with WorldRemit. It’s so easy – you can do it on your laptop or mobile. Money can be picked up almost instantly in most countries from numerous cash pickup locations.
How do I claim WorldRemit online?
To withdraw funds:
- In the Wallet tab of the WorldRemit app, select one of the currency account tiles you’d like to withdraw money from.
- Select Transfer.
- Select Withdraw along with your preferred pay out option (ie how you want to receive that money).
- Select the amount you want to withdraw.
- Select Withdraw now.
How do I withdraw money from WorldRemit to GCash?
Once registered at WorldRemit (via website or mobile app), the sender needs to choose “Philippines” as the receive country, then he/she must select “Send to Mobile Money” and choose the specific mobile wallet service (GCash, GrabPay, PayMaya, ShopeePay or Coins.ph).
How do you pick up money from cash?
To collect a cash pickup transfer, your recipient will need:
- Valid photo ID that shows their full name. This must match the details supplied on the transaction.
- The transaction reference. This will have been sent to your recipient by SMS once the payment is available for collection.
Does UBA have WorldRemit?
What’s the fastest way to send money to Nigeria? A UBA bank online money transfer is just one of the ways you can send money to Nigeria with WorldRemit. Airtime top up – Top up the airtime of prepaid mobile phones on the Airtel, Etisalat, GLO, MTN and Visafone Nigerian networks so you can stay in touch.
Does GTB do WorldRemit?
For every Dollar sent to you from anywhere in the world via WorldRemit, you will receive N5 more into your GTBank account or over the counter at any GTBank branch nationwide. The WorldRemit service is a convenient payment service available to Beneficiaries in Nigeria as Cash Pick Up or Account Deposit Remittances.
What is WorldRemit limit?
How much can I send to bank accounts in Nigeria? You can send a maximum of USD 5,000 per day. There may be lower limits depending on the country from where you are sending the money, along with the payment method used for the transfer.
Can I claim WorldRemit in Mlhuillier?
WorldRemit has partnered with M Lhuillier Kwarta Padala to enable you to send money online for instant cash pickup from its branches all over the Philippines.
How much is WorldRemit limit?
How much can I send to mobile money accounts in Ghana? A maximum of GHS 2,400 per transfer. A maximum of GHS 8,000 per 30 days.
Cash Pickup in United Arab Emirates FAQs
See the following section for answers to your queries regarding sending Cash Pickups to the United Arab Emirates.
- In the United Arab Emirates, where can my beneficiary go to pick up the funds? If money are available for collection in the United Arab Emirates, when will they be accessible? What currencies may I transfer to the United Arab Emirates in order to receive cash in return
- In order to receive cash pickups in the United Arab Emirates, what is the maximum amount that I may send? When sending cash pickups to a receiver in the United Arab Emirates, what information do I require from them? What documents should my receiver bring with him or her when receiving payments in the United Arab Emirates
Where can my recipient collect the funds in United Arab Emirates?
Horizon Exchange network branches are located around the world.
When will funds be available to collect in United Arab Emirates?
In most cases, within a few minutes. However, in order to comply with our regulatory responsibilities, we may occasionally demand more information. If this is the case, you will receive an email from us.
What currencies can I send to United Arab Emirates for cash pickups?
The only currency accepted is the Emirati Dirham (AED).
What is the max amount that I can send to United Arab Emirates for cash pickups?
Horizon Exchange network branches include the following: This is dependent on the country from which you are sending the package and the payment option you have selected. Lower restrictions may apply depending on the nation from which the transfer is being made and the payment type that is being utilized to fund the transfer. For further information, please refer to the appropriate section in Payments.
What information do I need from my recipient in United Arab Emirates to send cash pickups?
- Name in its entirety. Please include the complete legal name of the person who will be receiving your gift. It must be the same as their legal, government-issued picture ID in order for them to be able to receive their cash. Address. We require the city in where your honoree resides. Sending a reason for the delay. a relative or a buddy Support, the purchase of services, the payment of a mortgage, and the transfer of funds to one’s own account
- Please include your mobile phone number. We utilize this to send an SMS notice to your receiver, along with the transaction number, telling them that their monies are ready to be collected from you. Sending an email (optional). Specifically, we utilize it to send an email to the person who has received your transaction (for example, if they are having trouble getting the SMS notifications)
Please double-check that all of your recipient’s information is right. Once you have completed your transaction, it is extremely difficult for us to make changes or cancel the transfer, however we will always make every effort to do so.
What should my recipient show when collecting funds in United Arab Emirates?
Horizon Exchange network branches include the following:
- National identification card
- Emirati driver’s license
- Any other government-issued picture identification card that is valid
- Input the eight-digit transaction reference number into the text box. When money are ready to be collected, we will notify you and your receiver through email and SMS, and we will provide you with a transaction reference number. Please ask your receiver to use this reference number while collecting the payments from you.
United Arab Emirates
The WorldRemit money transfer service allows you to send money from the United Arab Emirates to more than 140 countries across the world. For further information, please see the links provided below. If you would want more basic information on how WorldRemit works and how to initiate a transfer, please see ourGetting Startedpages.
- When I arrive in the United Arab Emirates, how do I pay for my transfer? In the United Arab Emirates, what kind of identification documents do you accept as proof of my identity? In the United Arab Emirates, why do I have to provide identification? In what format should I email you my identification from the United Arab Emirates
- From the United Arab Emirates, where can I make a money transfer? Any further information I should know about transmitting from the United Arab Emirates would be greatly appreciated.
How do I pay for my transfer from the United Arab Emirates?
When transferring money from the United Arab Emirates, you have the option of paying for your transfer in one of the ways listed below:
- The maximum amount that may be sent in a 24-hour period is AED 5,000. The maximum amount that may be sent in a single transaction is AED 5,000. For additional information about card payments, please see the link below.
What type of document do you accept to verify my identity in the United Arab Emirates?
The sort of paper we seek will vary depending on the information we need to obtain.
- If we need to verify your identity and date of birth, we can accept the following forms of identification:
- Current passport with signature
- Current driving license issued by the UAE
- Current UAE residency permit You may now upload your photo ID by clicking on the link provided.
- Alternatively, if we need to verify your address, we can take the following information:
- The following bills are included: landline telephone bill *, mobile telephone bill *, electricity bill *, gas bill *, water bill *, internet bill *, and council rates bill *
- Statement from your bank *
- Any of the picture ID documents listed above that indicate your address
It is necessary for all papers and bills to be no more than six months old. Documents that are more than a year old will not be accepted. Authorities in the United Arab Emirates must issue and/or certify documents issued outside of the country. Non-UAE authorities will not recognize documents that have been issued and/or validated by authorities in countries other than the United Arab Emirates.
Why do I need to provide ID in the United Arab Emirates?
When utilizing WorldRemit, every customer’s identity must be validated at some point throughout the transaction. Photo identification and address verification are required as part of this process.
Where can I transfer money to from the United Arab Emirates?
When transmitting from the United Arab Emirates, we now provide an airtime top-up service.
Is there anything else I need to know about sending from the United Arab Emirates?
The sort of paper we seek will vary depending on the information we need to obtain.
- If you are submitting picture identification, it must include the following information:
- Your picture
- Your complete name
- And your email address Your date of birth
- Your gender
- The expiration date (the papers MUST NOT be past their expiration date)
- The MRZ is comprised of two lines of letters and numbers near the bottom of the text.
- If you are submitting proof of address, it must include the following information:
- Your whole name
- Your current residence address in its entirety
- Please provide a high-resolution photograph. If the picture is unclear, we may need a second copy
- We require a complete copy of the document, including the corners on all four sides. If we are unable to view the entire document, we may request a second copy.
WorldRemit locations – global offices, cash pickup locations and more
One of the world’s fastest growing online money transfer services, WorldRemit transfers payments from over 50 countries to over 130 locations across the world. We do not have any physical locations, in contrast to standard money-transfer organizations. We’ve designed our product to be accessible to clients over the internet. As a result, you may send money from the comfort of your own home or while traveling. All you need is a device that can connect to the internet, such as a phone, tablet, or computer.
That’s not all, either. We’re low-cost, easy, and quick — more than half of all bank transfers are processed and paid within 10 minutes. As a result, it’s no surprise that we have more than 5 million consumers globally. In addition, we have received 125,000 5-star ratings.
How does WorldRemit work?
It’s a straightforward process. In order to send money internationally, you do not need to go via an agent or a financial institution. You may simply do it online with WorldRemit from the comfort of your laptop or phone, using our website or app, in just a few clicks, from the convenience of your home or office. In addition, depending on where you’re transferring to, you have a variety of payment options to choose from, including bank transfer, cash collection, mobile money, and airtime top-up.
Using our website
Please register here.
Cash pickup locations
The only physical locations we can provide you with are those to which we transfer your money so that you may pick up your money immediately. We work with a large network of local partners to ensure that your beneficiaries have access to a pickup place that is convenient for them and that they can receive the cash without any problem. We have more than 15,000 cash pickup sites in the Philippines alone, with another 2,500 locations in Colombia. There are links to the pickup places for each nation on the website.
Here are the cities where we have cash pickup locations:
- South Africa, the Philippines, Cameroon, Zimbabwe, and Senegal are among the countries represented.
WorldRemit office locations:
On our contact us page, you may find a list of our corporate headquarters locations.
Bank Transfer to United Arab Emirates FAQs
Answers to your queries regarding sending bank transfers to the United Arab Emirates may be found in the section below.
- Which banks in the United Arab Emirates can I use to send money to? To which types of bank accounts in the United Arab Emirates may I send money? In the United Arab Emirates, when will funds be credited to bank accounts in the country? Can I send money to bank accounts in the United Arab Emirates using different currencies? What is the maximum amount I may send to bank accounts in the United Arab Emirates
- To send bank transfers to the United Arab Emirates, I need to know what information I need from my receiver
Which banks can I send to in United Arab Emirates?
Transfers may be made to any of the main banks in the United Arab Emirates.
What type of bank accounts can I send to in United Arab Emirates?
In the United Arab Emirates, you may send transfers to any of the main banks.
When will funds be credited to bank accounts in United Arab Emirates?
In most cases, within 1-2 business days. When money have been credited to your account, we will notify you and the receiver by email and SMS. Please keep in mind that the recipient’s bank statement will show the name “Earthport Plc.” In order to comply with our regulatory responsibilities, we may occasionally demand additional information. If this is the case, you will receive an email from us.
What currencies can I send to bank accounts in United Arab Emirates?
The only currency accepted is the Emirati Dirham (AED).
How much can I send to bank accounts in United Arab Emirates?
The maximum amount that may be sent per transfer is determined by the nation from whence the transfer is being made as well as the payment method utilized to fund the transfer. For further information, please refer to the appropriate section in Payments.
What information do I need from my recipient to send bank transfers to United Arab Emirates?
- Name in its entirety. If possible, the recipient’s name should exactly match the name on their bank statement in order to avoid any delays. Address. We require the city in where your honoree resides. Information about your account. We require the following information: the bank name of your recipient, the IBAN (23 numbers), and the BIC / SWIFT (between 8-11 digits)
- We will utilize your recipient’s mobile phone number to send them an SMS notice telling them that their monies have been credited. The email address you provide is optional, however we will use it to send an email to your recipient with information of your transaction (for example, if they are having trouble getting the SMS notifications)
Please double-check that all of your recipient’s information is right. Once you have completed your transaction, it is extremely difficult for us to make changes or cancel the transfer, however we will always make every effort to do so.
Alternatively known as a cash pickup transfer, a payment sent via WorldRemit to your receiver can be collected in cash.
- What is a cash pickup transfer and how does it work? What impact would COVID-19 have on my transfer
- Exactly when will the monies be available for collection
- What information does my receiver require in order to receive a cash pickup transfer
- In the case of cash collection, would my recipient be charged? What is causing my receiver to have difficulties receiving the cash pickup transfer? Which countries can I send money to in order to get it in cash?
What is a cash pickup transfer?
A cash pickup transfer is a payment that your receiver may pick up in the form of physical cash at a supported location within WorldRemit’s local partner network after receiving it.
How could COVID-19 affect my transfer?
COVID-19 has resulted in widespread closures of non-essential enterprises as well as travel and transportation restrictions. This is having an effect on the number of sites where cash may be collected by beneficiaries.
Visit our COVID-19 information page for the most up-to-date WorldRemit COVID-19 information. In order to avoid this, we are advising our clients to use one of our alternative delivery methods whenever feasible.
If you choose a different delivery method that does not match your needs, please be aware that the timeframes you expect may be surpassed, and it may not be feasible to transmit your money to the designated recipient in some situations.
When will funds be ready for collection?
In most cases, funds are available for immediate withdrawal. To ensure that your transaction is properly executed, we may seek extra information from you in certain circumstances (see below). For more further information on these topics, please check ourVerificationsection or choose your receiving nation from the dropdown menu.
What does my recipient need to collect a cash pickup transfer?
Your receiver will require the following items in order to receive a cash pickup transfer:
- They must have a valid picture ID that indicates their entire name. This must correspond to the information provided during the transaction. This means that it is critical that the information entered on the transaction corresponds to your recipient’s ID, therefore please double-check all of the information before sending
- The transaction identification number. Once the money is ready for collection, an SMS will be issued to your receiver informing them of the situation. For this reason, it is critical to ensure that the phone number for your receiver is correct before completing your transaction. Alternatively, you may use your online account to send this reference to your receiver when the pick-up is available for pickup, which will save time. Simply log into your account and proceed to the Transfer Status page, where you will see the Share button.
Will my recipient be charged when collecting cash?
When your recipient collects money in cash, WorldRemit or any of our network partners will not charge your recipient any fees. You may be charged a fee if you opt to send money by mobile money transfer and your receiver contacts a third party to withdraw the funds from their mobile money account. This is at the discretion of the third party and is charged by them, not by WorldRemit.
Why is my recipient having problems collecting the cash pickup transfer?
To guarantee that your receiver does not have any difficulties collecting their cash pickup transfer, please make the following arrangements:
- They possess a valid form of identification
- They possess the transfer reference, which has been delivered to them via SMS by WorldRemit or which has been made shareable by the Sender via their online account (web/app)
- They have arrived at the proper cash pickup transfer location/branch
You should check the transfer progress page on the app or website to see if your recipient is still having difficulty and if you need to make any changes to the information that you submitted. If this is the case, you should contact the recipient directly. If you are still experiencing difficulties, please contact us. Please be advised that Zimbabwe is now suffering a coin scarcity situation. We recommend that you send transfers in rounded quantities to guarantee that your receiver does not have any difficulties with cash collection.
Which countries can I send money as cash pickup transfer?
Please choose the region in which your receiver resides to determine whether a cash pickup transfer service is available in that area.
How to find a WorldRemit location near you
Global money transfer company WorldRemit has partnered with more than 30,000 reputable locations for cash collection in over 130 countries across the world. WorldRemit is an online money transfer provider. It collaborates with companies and money transfer services to ensure that you may receive your transfer relatively promptly anywhere in the world. Senders must select a pickup location, which is not always possible due to restrictions imposed by the destination country.
How do I find a WorldRemit location near me?
Because WorldRemit is primarily an online money transfer service, all transactions must be initiated through the WorldRemit website. To locate a WorldRemit site, follow these steps:
- Pay a visit to the webpage and choose Cash Pickup as your delivery option from the dropdown menu
- To proceed, click Continue, and then pick your Cash Pickup partner from the drop-down menu
- WorldRemit automatically locates and shows the locations of compatible pickup places in the Cash Pickup partner box
Please visit the website. There are a number of countries where cash pick-up is offered, including:
What services do WorldRemit locations offer?
WorldRemit does not have any physical locations because its service is provided entirely online. Instead, it relies on a wide network of local partners to supply drop-off and pick-up sites. This has resulted in these places being unable to provide any services other than instantcash collection.
How do I send money from a WorldRemit location?
The WorldRemit website is where you will transfer money if you want to use this service.
Since TransferWise is a solely online money transfer service, you will not be able to send money from any of its cash pick-up facilities. Read on for additional information, including a step-by-step tutorial on how to conduct your first transfer, in our WorldRemit review.
Who does WorldRemit partner with for cash pickups?
WorldRemit operates with a wide range of partners, but the most typical cash collection sites include drugstores, grocery shops, and financial institutions, among others. Please keep checking the WorldRemit website for the most up-to-date information on partners, as these relationships may change on a regular basis. Some of the more popular nations for remittances may have partnerships with the following organizations:
How can I pick up money from a WorldRemit location?
In order to pick up your money, you will need to find out from the sender where WorldRemit partner location the funds have been transferred to in order to locate the location. You will also need to bring the following items:
- It is necessary to find out from the sender whose WorldRemit partner location the funds have been sent to in order to be able to pick up your money. In addition, you will need to carry the following items with you:
Alternatives to sending cash with WorldRemit
For those who do not want the cash pickup service offered by WorldRemit, the online money transfer company also offers the following transfer options:
- Mobile money, bank transfers, airtime top-ups, and home delivery are all options.
How does WorldRemit compare to other money transfer services?
Our chart allows you to evaluate the many options available for sending money overseas. When you’re ready to send, compare providers based on their transfer speeds and rates, then clickGo to site.
Frequently asked questions
Compare the many options available for sending money overseas using our table. When you’re ready to send, compare providers based on transfer speeds and rates, and then clickGo to site.
More guides on Finder
- Observations on Remitly: Money Transfers in the U.S. Read our Remitly review to see why this fast and competitive money transfer option could be the best choice for your next international money transfer. Western Union vs. Remitly: Which is better? Our comparison of Remitly vs Western Union aims to determine which service can provide you with a better price. Locate a MoneyGram drop-off location. Send or pick up cash from more than 350,000 locations in more than 200 countries across the world
- And WorldRemit vs. PayPal: Which Is Better? To determine which service gives the greatest value for your next money transfer, we analyze the exchange rates, fees, and transfer times of WorldRemit vs PayPal
- The results are displayed here. Sendwave vs. WorldRemit: Which is better? Using side-by-side comparisons of WorldRemit and Sendwave, we can help you determine which service offers the most value for money when sending money to Africa.
5 Cheaper Ways to Transfer Money from the USA to United Arab Emirates
OFX is one of the oldest money transfer providers in the world, and they have a strong reputation for security. Customers in the United States no longer have to pay a fixed transfer cost, thanks to OFX. When it comes to internet consumers who still want excellent customer service over the phone, they are a solid alternative.
How much does it cost to transfer funds to the United Arab Emirates?
Transfer Cost: Customers in the United States no longer pay a flat transfer fee when transferring money. Exchange Rate: When you convert your US dollars into Emirati dirhams, OFX will charge you a commission on the exchange rate. US$150 for a single transfer; US$250 for recurrent transactions; US$500 for a total of three transfers. Despite the fact that OFX provides a currency conversion calculator, it only displays the interbank rate. This is the rate that they use BEFORE applying their margin.
Alternatively, you may use our currency converter to compare exchange rates.
How to transfer money with OFX?
- Sign up for a free online account and log in to receive a real-time estimate for your transfer
- Enter the information about your beneficiaries, including their bank account, financial institution number, account number, and branch transit number. ‘Finish transaction’ and pay with a bank or wire transfer are the next steps. Direct debit is available to business customers.
How long does it take?
Your receiver will receive the funds in Emirati dirhams into their bank account within one business day of receiving your payment.
Is OFX safe?
They are, in fact. For additional details, please see our comprehensive review of OFX.
- Setup is simple and may be done online. Excellent exchange rates as well as a lock-in rate for bigger sums
- Phone help available 24 hours a day
- Mobile application
WorldRemit is a superior way to transmit money since it is faster, simpler, and more secure. Paying for hospital bills and school fees, as well as transferring money worldwide with cheap costs and assured exchange rates, are all things we do to assist our customers. With WorldRemit, your money may be in the hands of relatives and friends in a matter of hours. The Most Important Characteristics Benefits: SEND MONEY IMMEDIATELY Over 50 nations have been added to a global total of more than 150 countries, including the Philippines, Kenya Nigeria and Zimbabwe.
- CONVENIENTY Our transfer can be received in a variety of ways, including bank deposit, cash pickup, mobile money, and airtime credit.
- Keep track of where your money is at all times and where it is going.
- CONFIDENCE IN YOUR TRANSFER.
- The security of your money is ensured by our industry-leading technology.
- Our service has acquired more than 125,000 5-star ratings from satisfied consumers to far.
- The way it works is as follows: 1.
- Enter the recipient’s information5.
- Please keep in mind that your ability to send money through WorldRemit is dependent on the country in which you reside.
- The same transmit and receive countries that are supported by our website are also supported by our app.
No matter if you have a query or an issue to solve: Version 3.109.0 is available. With each new edition of the app, we strive to make it better and more usable for you. This time around, we’ve addressed some unpleasant problems and enhanced the overall speed of the application.
Ratings and Reviews
Sending money with WorldRemit is easier than ever before. It’s quick and safe. With minimal costs and assured exchange rates, we assist our customers in paying for hospital bills and school fees, as well as transferring money worldwide. With WorldRemit, your money may be in the hands of relatives and friends in a matter of seconds. Highlights of the Book Benefits: FAST TRANSFER OF MONEY Over 50 nations have been added to a global total of more than 150 countries, including the Philippines, Kenya Nigeria, and Zimbabwe.
- CONVENIENTY A bank deposit, cash pickup, mobile money, or an airtime top-up can all be used to receive our transfer.
- Keep track of where your money is at all times and identify where it is going.
- CONFIDENCE IN THE TRANSFER Your receiver and you both receive an SMS or email notification when your transfer is complete.
- It is our privilege to be authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and regulated by government authorities worldwide.
- Do you need to send money overseas?
- The way it works is as follows.
Confirm that the transfer service will be provided.
Enter the recipient’s information5.
Get started right now by downloading the software right away!
In accordance with your location, the app will list available services.
Visit the following link for additional information: to contact us?
With each new edition of the software, we strive to make it better and more functional.
If they close your account don’t get off the phone until you get a supervisor
If you are shipping to West Africa, they will, well, cancel your account without providing you with an explanation right away. Taking money out of my account was no issue for them, and they sent me an email shortly thereafter informing me that they had cancelled my transaction because they assessed it to be a risk. When I phoned them for additional information, they informed me that they had disabled my account (which I had literally just established), and they not only failed to provide me with an explanation, but they also refused to allow me to talk with a manager.
- After I provided them with my bank information, as well as my name, address, and phone number, as well as my husband’s account information, they withdrew the money from my account and refused to answer any questions.
- I had to threaten to phone my lawyer and expressly seek an appeal on two separate occasions, and I had to explain to them that I was more than glad to provide them with my picture identification.
- They ultimately reopened my account after an hour on the phone with a supervisor who listed to me, spoke to their risk department, and asked me the standard questions to assure I wasn’t engaging in a fraudulent transaction.
- Hello, Licidieci.
- It is our policy to evaluate all accounts and transactions, regardless of where they are being transferred to, to ensure that they comply with our terms and conditions, which are available on our website.
If you would like to speak with someone about this topic further, please give a case or transaction number so that we can find your account. Thank you for your time and consideration. WorldRemit
Unreliable Be Ware
My experience with World Remit has been a positive one! Because there is usually a difficulty with my receiver not being paid in a timely manner throughout the past six months, every time I make a transaction to someone in Tanzania, I have to phone and supervise the transaction. On top of that, there is usually incorrect information and ambiguous explanations as to why my customer did not get their bank transfer money. This time, I submitted a bank transfer deposit on Thursday, and when I checked on Saturday, I saw that my customer had not been paid.
- They stated that they will send them an email requesting that the monies be released that day.
- Because their partner froze a transaction without alerting them, a breach has now occurred between my client and me.
- At this time, this firm cannot be relied upon to process bank transfers.
- Hello, and thank you for sharing your honest thoughts.
- Could you kindly edit your review to include your transaction number or WorldRemit Customer ID so that we can check into this for you?
Take precautions. The fees are reasonable, and the user interface is well-designed. However, if you make frequent transactions or if you make a significant purchase, you should expect to encounter difficulties. For hours (or days), your transaction will be halted with no warning to you and no reason. You must contact us via phone or email. If you send an email, you should expect to receive a response within 6 hours. If you call, be prepared to be on hold for around 15 minutes. They will repeatedly seek information from you, such as copies of your identification and bank statements.
- I suppose you get what you paid for in this case.
- You should have no problems with the first few transactions.
- It’s an odd business strategy to penalize or inconvenience your most loyal consumers.
- Initially, I was a supporter.
- That’s a tragedy, but the marketplace will make its decision based on its purchasing power.
Data Used to Track You
Precautions must be taken! In addition, the charges are reasonable and the user interface is well-designed, In contrast, if you do several transactions or a big number of transactions, you should expect to encounter difficulties. For hours (or days), your transaction will be halted without providing you with any notification or explanation. This requires contacting us by phone or emailing our team. Please allow at least 6 hours for a response if you contact us through email. You should plan on waiting for around 15 minutes if you make a telephone call.
- Just in the last month, I’ve been asked for the identical information three times.
- Western Union, Xoom, and MoneyGram are more expensive, but they are often less troublesome.
- You should, however, be prepared if you become a regular user.
- Even though I’d like to see WorldRemit prosper, I’ve recently become irritated by my utilization of the service.
- Then there’s this: That’s a tragedy, but the marketplace will make its decision based on its purchasing power and purchasing decisions.
- This is according to a statement from the app’s creator, WorldRemit, who stated that privacy procedures may involve data management in the manner mentioned below.
Data Linked to You
Caution is advised. The fees are reasonable, and the user interface is well designed. However, if you make frequent transactions or a big number of transactions, you should expect to encounter difficulties. For hours (or days), your transaction will be halted with no notification to you and no reason. You’ll need to phone or send an email. If you send an email, you should expect to hear back within 6 hours. If you call, expect to be on hold for around 15 minutes. They will continually require information from you, such as copies of your identification and bank statements.
- I guess you get what you paid for in this case.
- The first few transactions should go well.
- It’s an odd business plan to penalize or inconvenience your most valuable clients.
- Initially, I was a fan of the show.
- That’s a tragedy, but the marketplace will express itself through its purchasing power.
- Take precautions when using this product. The charges are modest, and the user interface is well-designed. However, if you make frequent transactions or if you make a significant purchase, you should be prepared for difficulties. Your transaction will be halted – with no warning to you for hours (or days) and no reason. You must contact me via phone or email. If you send an email, be prepared to wait at least 6 hours for a response. If you call, be prepared to be placed on hold for around 15 minutes. They will repeatedly seek information from you, including copies of your identification and bank statements. I’ve provided the same information three times in the last month alone. I suppose you get what you pay for. Western Union, Xoom, and MoneyGram are more expensive, but in general, they are less bother. The first few transactions will go well. However, once you become a frequent user, you must be prepared. It’s an odd business strategy to penalize or harass your most loyal consumers. I want to see WorldRemit flourish, but lately I’ve just been upset by my usage of the service. Initially, I was a big admirer. No longer the case. That’s a tragedy, but the marketplace will express its opinion through its purchasing power. I’m a writer, and I’m also a musician. The app’s creator, WorldRemit, has stated that the app’s privacy practices may include the treatment of data in the manner mentioned below. For further information, please refer to the privacy policies of the developer.
Data Not Linked to You
The following information may be gathered, but it will not be connected to your personal identity: For example, depending on the features you use or your age, your privacy practices may be different. Read on to find out more
SellerWorldRemit Ltd is a company that facilitates the transfer of funds between sellers and buyers. Compatibility136.3 MBSize136.3 MB iPhoneIt is necessary to have iOS 13.0 or later. iPad iPadOS version 13.0 or later is required. iPod touch is a portable media player that allows you to listen to music on the go. It is necessary to have iOS 13.0 or later. LanguagesEnglish, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, and Spanish are among the languages spoken. Rating for those above the age of four 2022 WorldRemitPriceFree is protected by intellectual property rights.
Send money to anybody, anywhere, at any time with EcoCash Diaspora and WorldRemit.
Using EcoCash Diaspora and WorldRemit, you may send money to anybody, anywhere, at any time.
- To begin the transfer, go to the WorldRemit website or download the WorldRemit app from the app store: iOS/Android
- Choose Mobile Money Transfer as the method of payment. Make a selection of the amount you wish to send
- To transfer the funds, you can use your bank account, debit card, or credit card. Instantaneous money transfers are made to the recipient’s EcoCash wallet in Zimbabwe.
Both the sender and the receiver receive an instantaneous confirmation message after sending the message. The money is credited to your wallet immediately and is available for use with all EcoCash services, including but not limited to the following:
- Pay bills, send money, cash out at one of over 25,000 EcoCash agents countrywide, purchase airtime, and shop with the EcoCash Express Debit Card are all options.
Money can be sent to Zimbabwe from anywhere in the world! The following countries have access to the service:
- Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, and Finland are among the countries represented.
- France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, and the United Kingdom
- Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, and the Slovak Republic
- Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, and the United States are among the countries represented.
Send Money to United Arab Emirates
No hidden fees or levies are ever included in the exchange rate when you use Wise. We just use the currency rate, which is given by Reuters in an unbiased manner. This implies that transfers will always be fair and low-cost. When comparing Wise’s exchange rates and costs to those charged by some of the largest money transfer and remit providers, such as Barclays, MoneyGram, or WorldRemit, the results are revealing. Start putting money aside right away.
How to send money to United Arab Emirates in 3 easy steps
The exchange rate at Wise does not include any hidden fees or levies. Reuters independently calculates and publishes the currency rate, which we utilize. As a result, transfers will always be fair and low-cost, no matter what. Compared to some of the most well-known money transfer and remit services, such as Barclays, MoneyGram and WorldRemit, Wise’s exchange rates and costs are more favorable than those of these larger institutions. Save money now.
Get the best rate out there.
Wise always provides you with the most accurate and fair mid-market exchange rate available. 3
Money is locally delivered.
The receiver receives money in their own currency, which is sent straight from Wise’s bank account in their country.
How much does it cost to transfer money to United Arab Emirates?
When you send money from the United Kingdom to the United Arab Emirates, you pay a tiny, fixed charge of 2.86 GBP plus 0.94 percent of the amount that is exchanged (the entire cost is always displayed up front). Some payment options have an additional cost, however this is generally a negligible amount. There are no hidden or additional costs. As a result, it is less expensive than what you are used to.
|Fixed fee||2.86 GBP|
|% fee for transfers up to 100,000 GBP||0.94%|
|% fee for transfers up to 300,000 GBP||0.84%|
|% fee for transfers up to 500,000 GBP||0.79%|
|% fee for transfers up to 1,000,000 GBP||0.78%|
|% fee for amounts over 1,000,000 GBP||0.77%|
How long will a money transfer to United Arab Emirates take?
Wise may send your money in as little as one day, as a same-day transfer, or even as an immediate money transfer on a number of popular routes.
Different payment methods or normal checks may have an impact on the time it takes for the transfer to be delivered. We’ll keep you informed at all times, and you can keep track of each step in your account.
Your transfer route
By the 14th of February,
Save when sending money to United Arab Emirates
Using Wise, sending money to the United Arab Emirates is a piece of cake:
- Simply enter how much and where you want it to go
- Once you’ve done so, make a local payment to Wise using either a bank transfer, a quick payment, or your debit or credit card
- That’s all there is to it.
Wise converts your money at the ‘inter-bank’ rate – the genuine rate – allowing you to save a significant amount of money (especially when compared to the people who claim there is ‘zero’ commission). Hidden fees and surcharges are not tolerated on Wise, and there are no deceptive bank levies.
Available payment methods
Choosing the most appropriate manner of sending money with Wise will be heavily influenced by your payment method. Some payment options are more expedient than others in terms of speed. Some are available immediately, while others are more affordable. Here are the most efficient methods of sending money to the United Arab Emirates using Wise:
- When it comes to financing your international money transfer with Wise, bank transfers are typically the most cost-effective method. Although bank transfers might be more time-consuming than using a debit or credit card, they typically provide the best value for your money. More information about using bank transfers as a payment option may be found here.
- The process of paying for your transfer using a debit card is straightforward and efficient. It’s also generally less expensive than using a credit card, because credit cards are more expensive to process than debit cards. More information on how to pay for your money transfer using a debit card may be found here.
- Using a credit card to pay for your transfer is a simple and fast process. Wise takes Visa, Mastercard, and a limited number of Maestro credit cards. More information on how to pay for your money transfer using a credit card may be found here.
- Paid via PISP (Payment Initiation Service Provider) payments, which you tell Wise to make, allow you to make a bank transfer immediately from your bank account without leaving our app and logging into your online banking. This alternative is just as inexpensive as a manual bank transfer, although it is not currently supported by all financial institutions.
- Because your bank will charge a fee for using SWIFT to finance your transfer, using SWIFT to fund your transfer will often result in your transfer taking longer and costing more money. You should also keep in mind that other correspondent banks in the middle may take their own handling costs from your payment. Your bank should be able to provide you with further information about such costs.
What you’ll need for your online money transfer to United Arab Emirates
- Create your free account by clicking on the ‘Sign up’ button. It just takes a few seconds. You may complete the process on our website or through our mobile app. All you need is an email address, or a Google or Facebook account to get started
- Nothing more.
2. Set up your first transfer.
- Create your free account by clicking on ‘Sign up’. It only takes a couple of seconds to complete the transaction. Both our website and our mobile application allow you to do so easily and quickly. A valid email address, or a Google or Facebook account, is all that is required to participate.
3. Tell us a little about yourself.
- We will inquire as to whether you are transferring money as a person or as a business. We’ll also need your full name, birthdate, phone number, and mailing address to process your order. The usual suspects
- You know, the usual suspects.
4. Tell us who you’re sending to.
- Yourself? Is there someone else? Is it a business or a charitable organization? Choose an answer from the options. Then we’ll ask you for some basic information about your receiver, such as their bank account information, before processing your order. They will require a bank account, but they will not require a Wise account. (Though we hope they will desire one in the near future.)
5. Make sure everything looks good.
- Our system will display a summary of your transfer. If everything appears to be in order, click Confirm. You can also make any adjustments that you think are necessary.
6. Pay for your transfer.
- Would you want to make a payment by bank transfer? Is it better to use a debit or credit card? Make your selection, and we’ll walk you through the process. Despite the fact that each payment option has its own set of processes, they are all basic and should only take a few minutes
Wise is safe and secure
Wise is a licensed Electronic Money Institution (EMI) in the United Kingdom, which is independently regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the country. The law requires us to safeguard your funds by depositing them in an account with a very low-risk financial institution – in Europe, this is our account with Barclays Bank, and in the United States, this is our account with Wells Fargo Bank. We have 12 million customers who put their faith in us, and the number is growing.
We have a 4.6 out of 5 rating on Trustpilot
It’s your money, after all. While you may put your faith in us to deliver your package where it needs to go, don’t take our word for it. Visit Trustpilot.com to see what others have to say about us.
With Wise, you may transfer your British pound to United Arab Emirates dirham right now. Now is the time to create a free account.
Yes. Wise is a licensed Electronic Money Institution (EMI) in the United Kingdom, which is independently regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the country. More information may be found here. It is true that there are restrictions to the amount of money you may transfer to the United Arab Emirates using our service. They are determined by the currencies in which you send and receive money, as well as the method of payment. You may find information about the restrictions for each currency in our help center articles or in our currency converter.
If you’d want to send more than the amount allowed by our limitations, you may.
On many popular routes, Wise can transmit your money within one day, or even in seconds, depending on the volume of transactions.
We’ll keep you informed at all times, and you can keep track of each step in your account.
- Sign up for nothing. Sign up is completely free, either online or through our app. All you need is an email address, or a Google or Facebook account to get started
- Nothing more. Select a monetary amount to send. Inform us of the amount you wish to transfer. It is our policy to disclose our costs up front, as well as to inform you when your money will be received. Include the bank account information for the receiver. Fill in the information for the bank account of your recipient. If you do not have their contact information, we can obtain it for you. Please confirm your identity. Some currencies, as well as significant transfers, need the submission of an image of your identification. This assists us in keeping your money secure. Make a payment for your transfer. Send your money through bank transfer, debit card, or credit card
- That’s all there is to it. We’ll take care of the rest. You can follow the progress of your transfer in your account, and we’ll notify your receiver that it has arrived.
WorldRemit partners with UAE Exchange for instant money transfers
WorldRemit – has formed a partnership with UAE Exchange, a worldwide remittance, foreign exchange, and payment solutions company, to provide WorldRemit clients with quick money transfers for a variety of international destinations and markets. Customers of WorldRemit may now transfer money quickly to be picked up as cash from UAE Exchange locations in Morocco, Uganda, Rwanda, Kenya, and Zambia as a result of the collaboration. Additional nations in Africa, the Middle East, and Asia will be added to the list of countries where new services will be introduced.
Customers of WorldRemit, the fastest-growing technology company in the United Kingdom1, transmit over 400,000 transactions per month.
A network of 800 offices in 31 countries, UAE Exchange has correspondent banking ties with over 140 international financial institutions (IFIs).
“As one of the world’s most creative remittance and foreign exchange firms, we are happy to cooperate with another pioneer in the field,” said Promoth Manghat, CEO of UAE Exchange.
Our clients will benefit from our partnership with UAE Exchange since they will have access to a wider selection of payment alternatives in more countries than ever before.”