Where to buy gold in Dubai?
- Terminal 1 and 3 of the Dubai Airport are where you can buy gold, with Terminal 3 being the best choice. These shops are open 24/7 throughout the year so there is no issue of timing. The tip here, however, is to research and know what you want beforehand so you can manage in whatever time you have. Treat It as an Investment
Can I buy gold jewellery at Dubai airport?
Buying Gold at Dubai Airport Terminal 1 and 3 of the Dubai Airport are where you can buy gold, with Terminal 3 being the best choice. These shops are open 24/7 throughout the year so there is no issue of timing.
Is gold cheap at Dubai airport?
Re: Is gold still cheaper at souq as at Dubai airport? Gold is cheaper at Gold Souk. It’s all depends on the making changes that each maker charges per gram.
How much gold can I buy at Dubai airport?
Gold jewellery with an aggregate weight of 20 grams and a maximum monetary value of INR. 50,000 for male passengers is exempted from customs duty. Gold jewellery with an aggregate weight of 40 grams and a maximum monetary value of INR 100,000 for female passengers is exempted from customs duty.
Can you buy gold from Dubai online?
Gold trading company provide facility to open an online bullion account in Dubai for gold investment. Through this account you can buy, sell or fix price for future purchase at anytime from anywhere.
How do I get gold bars at Dubai airport?
The ‘gold bar challenge’ involves lifting a heavy (20 kg) gold bar out of a glass box with a small hole, just big enough to fit one hand inside it. The task becomes exceedingly difficult given the strength required to lift the heavy bar and sliding it out of the circular hole.
Is it good to buy gold from Dubai?
DUBAI GOLD IS PURE The purity and quality of jewellery is something you won’t have to worry about when buying gold in Dubai. All merchandise sold by jewellers is regulated by the government which ensures the authenticity of any gold item sold in Dubai.
Why is Dubai gold so yellow?
Yellow gold is described as such because of its yellow colour which is a result of it being alloyed with silver and copper.
Is Dubai gold cheaper than UK?
Buying gold in dubai will be cheaper than the uk. I live in leicester where there’s many gold shops (indian owned). It was cheaper to buy there, also selling your gold in dubai you got a better price.
Which country gold is cheapest?
Hong Kong. Hong Kong is currently the cheapest place to buy gold. The premium on Australian Nuggets, a type of gold coin, in Hong Kong is some of the cheapest gold to buy in the world at around $1,936 for a one-ounce gold coin.
How much gold is allowed in international flights?
An Indian male passenger is allowed to bring duty free jewellery worth Rs. 50,000 and in case of female passenger the limit is Rs. 1 lakh. The passenger has to reside abroad for a period of more than a year.
How do you carry gold jewellery on an international flight?
Rules when carrying gold out of India If you buy gold jewellery in India and carry it with you to a foreign country, then you will not have to pay customs duty on it. Of course, the jewellery that is taken out of India must be for personal use and not commercial purposes, as this cannot be carried in your luggage.
How can I get gold in Dubai?
Things to Know when carry gold from Dubai
- Upon arrival in India, the traveller must file a comprehensive declaration in a designated form with the Customs officer.
- Prior to clearance, the traveller must declare their intention to receive gold from the customs bonded storage and pay the customs charge.
Malabar Gold & Diamonds UAE
Malabar GoldDiamonds is the most well-known and successful firm in the Malabar Group. Kerala’s Kozhikode was the site of the company’s inception in 1993. With approximately 260 stores in 10 countries, 10 wholesale units, as well as offices, design centers and factories in India, the Middle East and the Far East, the company has established a robust retail network. The firm is now ranked as one of the world’s top five jewelry sellers by sales volume. As well as having a bullion desk, design centers, production, distribution, retail, and after-sales services, Malabar GoldDiamonds also has a vertically integrated business model.
Malaysian gold and diamond company Malabar GoldDiamonds conducts its activities in India from its headquarters in Kozhikode, Kerala, and its worldwide operations from its corporate office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
If you want further information, please click on the icon.
Buying gold in Dubai Airport – Dubai Forum
3 posts Purchasing gold at Dubai International Airport 9 years ago today I’ll be traveling to Dubai in a week and will have a three-hour stopover in Dubai at that time. Does the airport have any reputable jewelry stores where I can get gold jewelry at a reasonable price? Inappropriate content should be reported. Experienced travel agent specializing in Dubai, Pissouri, Protaras, Paphos, and Limassol City in Cyprus. LevelContributor has written 52,730 posts. There are 35 reviews and 112 helpful votes.
- Inappropriate content should be reported.
- Contributions from LevelContributor32 3.Regarding the purchase of gold at Dubai International Airport 9 years ago today Hi If you just have a limited amount of time, you can purchase gold at the duty-free shop at Dubai International Airport.
- Wishing you a pleasant day.
- Contributor23 posts4.Re: Purchasing gold at Dubai International Airport 9 years ago today In addition, I will have to purchase gold coins rather than jewelry.
- 1 post5.Re: Purchasing gold at Dubai International Airport (report inappropriate content1) 9 years ago today Hello, everyone.
- Is there a goldsmith on the third floor of Terminal 3?
- Thank you for your time.
and departing just after 9 a.m.; will the stores be open at that hour?
Bea Inappropriate content should be reported.
6.Regarding the purchase of gold at Dubai International Airport 9 years ago today To get a McDonald’s or a plastic camel, you should to travel to Terminal 2 at the airport.
Experienced travel agent specializing in Dubai, Pissouri, Protaras, Paphos, and Limassol City in Cyprus.
There have been 35 reviews.
7.Regarding the purchase of gold at Dubai International Airport 9 years ago today Because terminal 1 and terminal 3 are linked, you may access both at the same time.
The businesses are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Please accept my thanks in advance.
Inappropriate content should be reported.
9 votes were helpful.
1 and 3 are used by all of the major airlines. Both have retail establishments. Inappropriate content should be reported. Find out the answers to your queries concerning the city of Dubai.
Dubai Hotels and Places to Stay
The most frequently asked questions about Dubai
- The Dubai Expo 2020 will take place from 1 October 2021 to 31 March 2022. Ain Dubai (Dubai Eye) is scheduled to open on October 21, 2021. Official requirements for obtaining a visa to enter Dubai and the United Arab Emirates
- From October to April, Global Village is a must-see Dubai attraction. Dubai Miracle Garden is located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (Nov to May – website for dates) Spectacular Flower Garden
- Al Seef culture and historical attraction, as well as a shopping, dining, and lodging destination –
- Theme Parks in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. What to do in Dubai
- Things to do in Dubai Dubai Frame –
- Zip Lines in the United Arab Emirates – Two locations accessible – Dubai Marina and Ras Al Khaimah
- What kind of weather is it today
- Louvre Abu Dhabi’s famous museum offers views into global history and its main faiths
- And Things to do in Dubai with Children
- Your Ramadan Survival Guide
- What am I going to wear? Is there a good map of Dubai to use as a reference? Dubai Safari Park is a theme park in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Is it safe for a solo female traveler to visit Dubai? When does the sun go down in Dubai? Dubai City Guide
- Is Dubai Expensive? Is Dubai Expensive? restaurants with views of the fountain, as well as other alternatives Which shopping center should I go to
- Trip reports
- More trip reports
- More trip reports Is it possible for me to fly to Dubai with medication? Access to the Burj Al Arab hotel
- Currency and money exchange services
- And other services Venues for Friday Brunch
- Taxi prices
- And a list of available entertainers The Dubai Metro is explained in detail, as is the Dubai Tram. Tipping in Dubai, desert safaris, water parks, an Abu Dhabi day trip, and cruises from Dubai are all things to look forward to. Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dubai a Safe Place to Visit
- Is Dubai a Safe Place to Travel
- The following are some suggestions for brief stopovers in Dubai: What to do when you’re lost in Dubai
Featured MembersDubai Location ExpertsMembers who are educated about this destination and are willing to provide their time to answer passengers’ inquiries.
Tips for Buying Gold in Dubai
As editors for the Jewelry Shopping Guide, we write about items that we enjoy and believe you will enjoy as well. We have affiliate relationships and sponsorship opportunities, and we may be able to gain some cash from them without charging you anything. Dubai is the most well-known city in the world and the capital of the United Arab Emirates, whose name has become associated with luxury, cutting-edge architecture, and possibilities that can’t be found anywhere else. Dubai is commonly referred to as “The City of Gold,” and with good reason!
And, of course, the greatest place to go when you’re looking to purchase gold!
Check Out the Gold Souk
The Gold Souk Dubai Mall is located in the Deira neighborhood of Dubai. Getting to the location is really easy, and using a cab, public transportation, or even asking for directions would not provide any difficulties in getting there. Others, such as the Madinat Zayed Shopping Center or the stores on Hamdan Street, are also worth a visit; nonetheless, this Souk is the most crowded and offers the greatest variety. There are imported patterns in Indian and Arabic styles, as well as current European and even Italian fashion, among the selections.
Starting with the most well-known stores initially will help you gain a better sense of how the market is set up for the rest of the stores.
In addition to its traditional Indian-style patterns, which are exceedingly lovely and popular, Joylukkas is well-known for their contemporary designs.
However, it is strongly advised that you visit as many shops as possible in order to obtain a diverse range of styles, pricing, and offers, among other things.
Gold Designs in Dubai
It is, without a doubt, essential to understand exactly what type of product will be made accessible to you. It seems that the Souk contains practically everything one might possibly want, from whole sets to individual pieces like earrings, necklaces, and rings (amongst other things). Chains, anklets, and headbands, among other items, are available in a variety of styles that are unusual from the norm. Diamond rings and bangles are among the most popular jewelry products. Furthermore, goods other than jewelry, such as watches, cufflinks, and even money holders, are available for purchase as well.
But a large number of individuals still choose yellow gold, and there is a large enough selection of yellow gold jewelry available to satisfy their needs.
Furthermore, if you are a discriminating shopper or if you have a certain design or item in mind that you would want to have created, here is the place to go!
Having photographs that are comparable to what you wish to have manufactured is also a wonderful suggestion.
Price of Gold
Understand exactly what sort of goods will be made accessible to you is definitely critical. Every type of jewelry may be found at the Souk, including full-sets as well as individual pieces such as stud earrings, necklaces, and rings. Chains, anklets, and headbands are examples of pieces that are a little different from the norm. Bangles with diamonds and diamond rings are fashionable accessories. Watches, cufflinks, and even money holders are available in addition to jewelry as well as other accessories.
However, yellow gold is still popular among many people, and there is a large selection of yellow gold jewelry available.
If feasible, it is advisable to visit the Souk during these events to obtain the freshest pieces.
It is recommended that you contact the designer a few days before the event or when you have a little extra time , ensure that you obtain the best possible outcome and the lowest possible price for your unique design.
Cash or Credit Card?
While it may be more easy to pay with a credit card, especially when spending this much money, it is really extremely strongly suggested that you pay with cash. This advice is almost sure to save you a significant amount of money. Shopkeepers are less inclined to haggle prices with you and decrease them if you pay with a credit or debit card, according to a widely observed pattern. A lesser price is significantly more likely to be accepted if you pay them in cash in hand right away, rather than by check or money order.
To Haggle or Not to Haggle?
What it boils down to is as follows: Due to the fact that the shops are attempting to extract the most amount of money from you as possible, it is critical that you make every effort to spend as little as possible for what you are purchasing. Haggling is the most effective method of accomplishing this! The first step is to purchase only as much as you are comfortable with. After you have checked rates at all of the stores, return to the one that has the lowest rate and negotiate even harder with them.
Also, make sure to inquire about discounts if you plan on purchasing numerous pieces.
Dubai Gold Souk Online
Another alternative is to purchase gold from the Dubai Souk via the internet. This is a simpler and more convenient choice, obviously, because it does not require you to be physically present, and you can check out the many options and pricing while being in the same location at all times. This method, on the other hand, is only suggested if you have no other option. The understanding of prices and their swings is essential for this choice, which needs extensive experience.
You should also be skilled at determining the quality and trustworthiness of information. As a result, there is minimal opportunity for negotiating because you are not in direct touch with the vendor and you may even be dealing with a middleman in this situation.
Buying Gold at Dubai Airport
If, for some reason, you are unable to make it to the Deira Souk, or if you are not even traveling to Dubai but are making a stop at Dubai International Airport, you may purchase gold from there as well. Again, this option would offer a bit less choice in terms of designs and costs than the actual Souk market, but it is still a viable alternative. Gold may be purchased at the Dubai International Airport’s Terminals 1 and 3, with Terminal 3 being the most convenient. These establishments are open around the clock, 365 days a year, so there is no concern about closing times.
Treat It as an Investment
When purchasing gold, the most essential thing to remember is that it is an investment and should be treated as such. Investment in gold, while it is debated if it is superior than investing in stocks or something else, is unquestionably a sound financial decision. Owning gold provides you with purchasing power, and this fact has been constant throughout history’s periods of inflationary expansion. A gram of gold has the same recognized value as every other gram of gold wherever in the globe, allowing for easy trading of the precious metal.
Gold purchases should be made with due diligence, and then the market should be monitored to ensure that the investment is profitable!
Jewelry Store in Dubai International Airport T3
Tiffany & Co. has maintained the finest standards in design, materials, and craftsmanship from its founding in 1837, producing jewelry that has been passed down from generation to generation since its founding. You can help maintain and safeguard your jewelry for years to come by following a few easy, fundamental cleaning and maintenance procedures. If excellent jewelry is properly cared for over time, it has the potential to become a treasured family heritage. Dust, pollution, and everyday wear and tear all work together to dim the radiance of diamonds.
- Prongs and clasps that have seen better days might cause a stone or a whole piece of jewelry to fall out.
- We strongly advise you to return your TiffanyCo.
- Whether it’s cleaning gemstones or restringing pearls, our staff is trained and experienced in all aspects of jewelry maintenance.
- Tiffany & Co.
- Due to the fact that sterling silver is a precious metal, it may need to be cleaned from time to time.
- Observe the First Rule of Silver Maintenance.
- Tiffany, on the other hand, believes that silver that is worn on a daily basis requires less maintenance, and so encourages you to wear your silver every day.
After that, gently clean the silver with warm water and carefully dry it.
Please keep in mind that chlorine and bleach will hasten tarnishing and should be avoided at all costs.
In the embellishment of a silver object, an oxidized finish is the purposeful blackening of cracks in order to make the artistic features of the piece more visible.
Silver StorageOnce it has been cleaned and polished, silver must be kept dry and stored in a safe place.
Aside from that, tarnish-resistant bags made of Pacific fabric are really useful.
If you would like to have your silver cleaned, please visit your local TiffanyCo.
Customer Service Hours may be found here.
Check your jewelry on a regular basis to ensure that the settings are snug and that clasps and joinings are secure.
Aside from that, jewelry storage is essential.
jewelry is packaged in a secure box, container, or tarnish-resistant pouch to provide maximum protection.
Jewelry made of gemstonesThere are certain fundamental measures that should be followed with all of your jewelry.
Take care to keep your jewelry safe from being damaged by hard surfaces and to prevent contact with abrasive surfaces whenever possible.
There are a variety of stones that are fragile and readily abraded.
Kunzite is a kind of opal that is highly delicate and easily abraded.
Gemstones may scrape and wear away at other gemstones as well as valuable metals.
Aside from the effects of extreme temperatures and perfume and cosmetic products, ultrasonic cleaning and home chemicals can also cause jewelry to get damaged.
Pearls should be cleaned and re-strung by a professional once a year if they are worn often.
Get the Complete Gemstone Care Guide in PDF format.
Rubedo® metal is a one-of-a-kind Tiffany metal that captures the rose glow of daybreak.
Rubedo® Metal Care is a product that is used to care for metal surfaces.
Rubedo® metal may be polished using Tiffany silver polish or any high-quality brand to eliminate tarnish and fingerprints.
A solution including aluminum foil, salt, and baking soda in a water base is not recommended for cleaning purposes.
Gently but firmly rub each piece lengthwise, using straight, equal strokes to achieve a smooth finish.
After rinsing fully with warm water and drying thoroughly, buff softly with a soft cloth.
In addition to protecting it from abrasion, our Tiffany Blue® flannel bags also provide a degree of tarnish protection.
Aside from that, tarnish-resistant bags made of Pacific fabric are really useful. Set aside a tiny package of demoisturizing crystals (for example, silica gel) in the bag if you live in a humid environment.
Gold and jewellery shop in terminel 3 in UAE on the map: ☎ phone numbers, ★ reviews — 2GIS
Dubai International Airport Terminal 3, 1b, Airport Road, Dubai International Airport, Deira, Dubai. Jewellery Delivery Dubai International Airport Terminal 3, 1b, Airport Road, Dubai International Airport, Deira, Dubai. There are eight branches. Jewellery The Dubai Mall is located in 3, Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard, Za’abeel 2, Za’abeel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. There are six branches. Dubai Diamond Plaza is located in 5, Sikka 11a Street, Al Daghaya, Deira, Dubai, and has 50 locations worldwide.
sjewelry store sjewelry shop sjewelry shop sjewelry shop sjewelry shop The Dubai Mall, 3 Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard, Za’abeel 2, Za’abeel, Dubai 6 branches, and the Dubai International Financial Center Jewellery Souq Al Kabeer is located in 29, 50b Street, Al Souq Al Kabeer, Bur Dubai, Dubai and has 50 locations.
- There are 50 branches.
- JewelleryDelivery is located at 258, Damascus Street, Al Qusais 2, Deira in Dubai.
- Deira, Dubai International Airport, Terminal 1, 1a, Airport Road, Dubai International Airport, Deira, Dubai International Airport, Deira, Dubai There are eight branches.
- There are 25 branches.
DDF Gold “Islands”
Gold is sold by the gram at the Dubai International Airport, just as it is in the many gold souks around the Middle East, at prices that are always shifting. Gold chains can also be purchased by the meter, with the hefty yellow-gold version being the most common choice. You won’t receive any exceptional offers (if you’re genuinely in the market for jewelry and have the time, visit the famed gold souk in Deira, Dubai’s commercial center, where you’ll find greater bargains on gold and silver). The assortment of necklaces, earrings, and bangles, on the other hand, is just stunning.
Additional locations at Dubai International Airport include: Terminal 3, center of concourse, and the airport’s international terminal.
More information can be found at Located directly across the street from the hotel’s reception area.
More information can be found at The inauguration of Terminal 3 in October 2008 marked the beginning of a new era.
More information can be found at A constantly changing collection of automobiles and motorcycles.
More information can be found at We only advocate seeing an an in exceptional circumstances.
More information can be found at While in Dubai, have a look at these attractions: More information can be found at Hotels in the neighborhood The Dubai International Airport’s best-kept secret is.
Read MoreAtlantis is more than simply a hotel; it is also a recreational facility.
More information can be found at The Pa.
is located on Old Town Island in the heart of downtown.
More information can be found at When compared to Dubai’s glitzy tower hotels, the T Hotel is a bargain.
More information can be found at Restaurants in the neighborhood The tavern is by far the most popular meeting place in the city.
More information can be found at Safar (wh.) is the major restaurant in the concourse and is located on the ground floor.
More information can be found at The Seafood Bar, which is a modest, all-black establishment, with less than.
More information can be found at The sleek, all-white interior design of this little.
More information can be found at The new tapas bar at the airport is warm and inviting.
More information can be found at Zheng He rs.
is a Chinese restaurant located within the Madinat Jumeirah.
At the airport
- Registration for and use of our biometric path are completely optional.
- United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a Dubai-based corporation created by Decree No.2 of 1985 (as modified) of the Government of Dubai, with its primary focus being airline operations.
- Personal information that we acquire in order to operate the biometric route is kept strictly confidential.
- During the registration process for our biometric route, we will want your passport number and nationality so that we can match this information with the personal information you previously gave to us.
- Use of your personal information is permitted under the law.
The relevant check-in counters at Dubai Airport Terminal 3 (Dubai, United Arab Emirates), where you can also withdraw your consent and cancel your registration, are where you can give your consent to us for the use of your image and facial dimensions for the purposes set forth in this privacy statement.
Please see the section below for further information.
Personal information about you is kept safe.
Your legal rights to handle your personal information According to the laws that apply to you, and subject to certain exceptions, and in some cases depending on the processing activity that we are engaged in, you may have the right to access, rectify or erase your personal information; to restrict or object to the processing of your personal information; and to request that your personal information be transferred to another party.
If you have any concerns about how we are processing your personal information, you have the right to file a complaint with the appropriate supervisory body in your jurisdiction.
Alternatively, you can contact our Data Privacy Office by sending an email to [email protected] or by writing a letter to Data Privacy Office, Emirates, Post Box 686, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Dubai Airport Duty Free
Duty-Free Shopping is a popular pastime. Awaiting passengers at Dubai International Airport If you ever get the opportunity to visit this busy metropolis on the Persian Gulf, you’ll immediately understand why it is regularly included on or near the top of lists of must-see sites for travelers. With a population of more than 3 million people, the city has established one of the world’s most prestigious tourist sectors, offering the greatest level of service and quality in hotels, restaurants, and attractions.
- Direct flights to many cities across the world are available here, but it is also possible to reach Dubai via taking a series of connecting flights along the route.
- You’ll find hundreds of stores spread over the three major terminals of the airport, which are connected by escalators.
- It is expected that many of the businesses would be crowded due to the fact that more than 160 million travelers pass through Dubai International Airport each year.
- Because of this, the merchandise available for purchase at the airport will be substantially less expensive than the merchandise available for purchase online or at a conventional high street store.
- Furthermore, you may tour the stores no matter what time your aircraft arrives or departs because all of the businesses are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including holidays.
- The Dubai Duty Free website has a pricing comparison tool that allows you to view the cost of various things in United Arab Emirates Dirham, which is the local currency, to have an idea of what to expect.
- As a general guideline, the value of one United Arab Emirates Dirham was around 0.27 United States Dollars in December of this year.
- It is the same rule for exchanging the United Arab Emirates Dirham to any other currency as it is for exchanging the dirham to any other currency.
You will be subject to the following limitations if you are entering the country:
- Any presents with a monetary value of less than 3,000 United Arab Emirates Dirham
- Alcohol consumption is limited to four liters or two beer cartons, with a maximum volume of 355 milliliters per carton. Cigarettes are limited to 400 per box, cigars to 50 per box, and tobacco is limited to 500 grams. Any personal belongings
Also keep in mind that there are considerable limits on alcohol use in the United Arab Emirates, and that visitors are normally confined to drinking only in licensed bars within hotels when visiting the country. It is recommended that you wait until the conclusion of your voyage to open any alcohol purchases you may have made at Dubai Duty Free, rather than risking any complications purchasing alcohol upon arrival. If you’re planning to buy at Dubai Duty Free at the conclusion of your holiday, be sure you’re aware of your country’s regulations on taking duty free products back home.
Duties and Taxes in Dubai Duty Free Directory Given the vastness of the Dubai Duty Free shopping area, a wide variety of goods are available for purchase, with the directory including, for example, the following items, among others:
- Tobacco items (including cigars and cigarettes)
- Jewelry and other accessories
- And alcoholic drinks Gold bars
- Watches and other clocks
- And other valuables Colognes and various smells, as well as perfumes
- Makeup and other cosmetics are examples of this. Bags and other items of luggage
- Stationery items such as paper and pens
- Leather products such as wallets, belts, and other accessories
- And more. Sunglasses and other fashion accessories are also available. Electronics, such as laptops, tablets, phones, and other devices
- Men’s and women’s fashion from a variety of well-known clothing companies
- Cards that allow you to make international phone calls
Fascinating Facts About Dubai Duty Free Shopping The whole Dubai Duty Free complex, which includes the numerous buildings at Dubai International Airport, is around 38,000 square meters in size. There are more than 6,100 employees working at the businesses, making it one of the top employers in the region. Among them are 25 so-called pioneer employees who have been engaged by the company ever since its founding in 1983. Specifically, according to the most current year-end figures available, which cover the year 2018, Dubai Duty Free recorded total sales of exactly 25,507,998 purchases of 68,755,388 pieces of product in 2018.
- The second most popular thing to purchase at the airport is scents such as perfumes, which is followed by cigarettes in third place, cosmetics in fourth place, and gadgets in fifth place.
- Overall, cosmetics generated 762.43 million United Arab Emirates in sales in 2018, whereas the entire value of all electronics generated 595.32 million United Arab Emirates in sales during the same period in 2017.
- Watches are among the other popular categories of products available for purchase at Dubai Duty Free, with sales of these items totaling 531.36 United Arab Emirates Dirham in the last year.
- In 2018, sales of gold accounted for 489.86 million United Arab Emirates Dirhams, or approximately six percent of total sales at Dubai Duty Free that year, according to data from the Dubai Duty Free website.
- Confectionery sales amounted for 475.86 million United Arab Emirates Dirham in sales in 2018, accounting for about 7 percent of total revenue.
- Hotels in the vicinity of Dubai International Airport Duty Free Although Dubai Duty Free is not distant from other sections of the city, some visitors may want to stay in hotels that are as close as possible to the airport and its shopping possibilities.
That being the case, there are at least three possibilities within a short distance of Dubai Duty Free that are worth considering.
- Dubai International Hotel (0.8 kilometers away)
- Le Meridien Dubai Hotel and Conference Center (1.44 kilometers away)
- Premier Inn Dubai International Airport (0.6 kilometers away)
- Dubai International Hotel (0.8 kilometers away)
- Dubai International Hotel (0.8 kilometers away).
Various Food and Beverage Options Located Close to Dubai International Airport Duty Free Due to the fact that Dubai Duty Free is primarily a shopping mall, there are no sit-down restaurants or other major food and beverage options available within the retail center itself. There are various food alternatives nearby, but, if you find yourself hungry or thirsty before or after your shopping expedition, you might stop at one of the following establishments:
- Bebemos, which serves tapas and alcoholic drinks (1.4 kilometers away)
- The Dubliner’s, which serves pub-style cuisine and drink (1.6 kilometers away)
- Bebemos (1.4 kilometers away)
- Long Yin, which serves Cantonese cuisine (about 1.4 kilometers away)
- The Meridien Village Terrace, which serves international cuisines (1.4 kilometers away)
- The Seafood Market, which serves seafood prepared in a variety of fashions (1.4 kilometers away)
- In the warehouse, you’ll find a diverse variety of restaurants and pubs (about 1.4 kilometers away)
- Yalumba, which offers a smorgasbord of world cuisine selections (1.2 kilometers away)
Contact Information for Dubai Duty Free If you require any extra information on Dubai Duty Free, or if you have any special inquiries regarding companies or other services, please call one of the following numbers: Customer support may be reached by email at [email protected] or by phone at +971 4 216 2453.
10 Things to do on a layover at Dubai Airport
Dubai International Airport (DXB), which serves more than 70 million international travelers annually and connects 260 destinations in the East and West, is unquestionably one of the world’s most significant transportation hubs. In addition, the sheer amount of shops, restaurants, and services (including spas, zen gardens, and sleeping pods) available within the airport makes it one of the greatest places to spend time on a stopover in the world. Sure, you can always use your layover to catch up on some sleep, but with DXB boasting some of the world’s greatest facilities and the Dubai city centre only 5 kilometres (3 miles) away, we can think of a number of more interesting ways to pass the time while you’re waiting for your flight.
With hundreds of eating options to choose from, you’re sure to find something delicious to eat. Slow down with a relaxing sit-down lunch, or visit a variety of locations on your own to create your own DIY gastronomic tour across the world. Middle Eastern, Indian, Thai, Italian, Irish, Tex Mex, and Japanese cuisines are all offered, as is a wide variety of beverages. Pret a Manger, Shake Shack, Pinkberry, Starbucks, and a slew of other popular Western restaurants can be found in this neighborhood.
2. Relax in an airport lounge
Spend your stopover like a First Class traveler – even if you aren’t flying First Class yourself! Many airport lounges in this city are open to all travelers, regardless of the airline or service class they are flying on. The included food and beverages, a calmer, more comfortable environment, and reasonable WiFi connections – some locations even offer shower facilities – may well make the admittance cost worthwhile. Pre-booking an access permit online or enrolling in a lounge membership program can help you save money.
Shopping is a serious hobby in this city, which has apparently limitless Duty Free zones as well as a slew of foreign stores to choose from. Pick purchase some locally produced items, such as dried fruits or chocolate, which make wonderful presents for friends or simply a delicious snack for yourself.
Purchasing raffle tickets is a one-of-a-kind purchasing experience. Try your luck at the airport’s frequent raffles, where cash, gold, and luxury automobiles are up for grabs.
4. Go sightseeing
The Dubai International Airport (DXB) is only a few minutes away from the city center. With convenient transportation choices and a stopover of at least 5 hours, seeing the city may be the most effective way to pass the time before your next departure. You have a couple of alternatives when it comes to sightseeing:
Take part in a tour. A large number of tour operators provide half-day and full-day excursions in and around the city of Barcelona. Tours of the city’s highlights include stops to the Burj Khalifa and other major landmarks.
Make plans to go on an excursion. A large number of tour operators provide half-day and full-day excursions in and around the city of Rome. The Burj Khalifa and other major sites are included on city highlight tours.
5. Freshen up with a shower
Taking a shower after a long-distance travel may be exactly what you need after getting off the plane. Showers are available for free at Terminals 1 and 3, albeit the hygiene of the facilities may be questionable. In the event that you want to pay for access to an airport lounge, make sure to choose one that includes shower facilities. Alternatively, the Health Club between Terminals 1 and 3 offers a shower-only option for those who do not wish to pay for a more comprehensive service package.
6. Unwind at the spa
You’ve got the time, so why not indulge in a little pampering in the intervals between flights? Spa services, such as massages, aromatherapy, body cleanses, reflexology, hair cut and styles, and mani/pedis, are available at several locations around the airport, including all terminals.
7. Relax or work out at the Health Club
There are worse ways to pass the time on a stopover than by relaxing in the sauna or jacuzzi with a good book. The Health Club, which is located near the Dubai International Hotel, is easily accessible from both Terminals 1 and 3 of the Dubai International Airport. For a charge, members can use the club’s swimming pool, jacuzzi, steam room, and sauna, as well as the gym and full shower facilities. Packages range from the bare essentials of a shower and a gym to the whole experience, with everything in between.
8. Stop by the indoor gardens
Consider taking some time for yourself. Zen Gardens is an indoor haven that is ideal for some peaceful reflection or meditation time. Terminal 3’s Gates B7 and B27 are in close proximity to this location.
Using the free WiFi provided by the airport, you may stay in touch with friends and family, update your social media accounts, and surf the internet. Internet kiosks, which charge a fee to use, are provided for persons who do not have access to mobile devices or computers.
Taking advantage of your stopover to catch up on sleep is very understandable! You shouldn’t have too much trouble camping out because there are so many aircraft leaving in the middle of the night to choose from. Travelers have reported that it is rather typical to see people sprawled out on the floors of hotels. Because of the airport’s open architecture, you’ll have a difficult time obtaining much solitude while traveling. There are lots of seats, however the most of them are equipped with armrests.
- Prepare for the cold and noise by bringing an additional layer of clothing and earplugs with you everywhere you go.
- Snooze Cube offers 13 tiny chambers for hire by the hour at Terminal 1, with a two-hour minimum rental period.
- They can also make use of the showers provided by the establishment.
- Other hotels are located within a two-minute drive of the airport and offer a complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport.
- These are just a few suggestions for activities to do during a stopover at Dubai International Airport.
To learn more about other services and facilities offered at Dubai International Airport, such as food, Wi-Fi access, mobile charging, luggage storage, neighboring airport hotels, and other amenities, please see ourDubai Airport Guide.
Thorn Tree is coming to an end
The travel industry is undergoing transformation. Following the worldwide turmoil caused by the COVID-19 epidemic, we made the decision to place our beloved forum, Thorn Tree, into “read-only” mode, which prevented any new postings from being made. The spread of false information, which may lead to risky travel in a quickly changing environment, was slowed as a result of this. After a decade of living with the impacts of the pandemic, we have come to realize that travelers will require a variety of instruments to traverse this uncertain world in 2021.
- We know that Thorn Tree has played an important role in many of your travel experiences, just as it has in ours.
- Lonely Planet’s community isn’t going somewhere just because of this.
- If you are planning a trip, ourLonely Planet Facebook Travelers Groupis a great location to ask questions and receive advise from other travelers.
- Subscribe to our newsletter for the most up-to-date information on new developments, products, and travel news from Lonely Planet.
- Editorial Board of Lonely Planet
Dubai Airport Transfers & Transportation
Uber is the most convenient mode of transportation for travelers arriving or departing from DXB Airport. Dubai International Airport, the world’s busiest airport, provides tourists from all over the world with state-of-the-art amenities at competitive prices. Located in the Al Garhoud region of the city, Dubai International Airport is approximately 5 kilometers (3 miles) from the city center. Dubai International Airport is served by several airlines. As the primary international airport servicing Dubai, it is the most convenient option for travelers arriving in the city or changing to another aircraft inside the country.
Dubai Airport terminals
Terminal 1, Terminal 2, and Terminal 3 are the three primary passenger terminals of Dubai International Airport: Terminal 1, Terminal 2, and Terminal 3. Terminal 1 is the busiest terminal, and it is used by the majority of large airlines, whilst Terminal 2 is primarily utilized by minor airlines.
DXB Terminal 1
- Other regional and international carriers, such as Flydubai
DXB Terminal 3
Whether you’re seeking for fast food or sophisticated dining, the restaurants at Dubai International Airport provide everything you need.
It is possible to sample cuisine from all over the world because there are more than 80 food and beverage options available. Butler’s Chocolate Café is a great choice for people with a sweet taste, while Chowking Orient Restaurant is a great choice for those who enjoy Asian cuisine.
Getting around DXB
A shuttle bus operates between Terminals 1 and 3 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and you may also use the metro to commute between terminals.
Things to do at DXB
Duty-free stores at Dubai International Airport are a great place to indulge in some shopping therapy. They provide a diverse selection of Dubai Airport shopping alternatives, including premium brands, local handicraft, and travel essentials, among other things. You’re likely to find what you’re searching for, whether it’s jewelry, souvenirs, perfumes, or apparel.
Dubai Airport showers
Showers are available in Terminal 3 between Gates C18 and C22, and between Gates B13 and B19 for those who feel the need to freshen up after a long journey. Showers are located between Gates B13 and B19 in Terminal 3. They’re excellent for clearing the cobwebs from your head and recharging your batteries before continuing your adventure.
Dubai Airport luggage storage
Several short-term storage alternatives are available at Dubai International Airport, including in Terminals 1 and 3. It is possible to keep your belongings for up to 12 hours for a nominal price. The luggage storage facility in Terminal 2 is not available. Porter services are also offered, which may assist you in managing difficult or big bags. Baggage wrapping is also available.
DXB currency exchange
Because DXB Airport is the world’s busiest airport, as you might assume, there are a huge number of currency exchange bureaus located throughout the facility. Every terminal offers a variety of exchange options, allowing you to be confident that no matter where you’re heading, you’ll arrive with the correct sort of paper in your wallet.
Hotels near Dubai Airport
Several hotels are located within Dubai International Airport Terminals 1 and 3, making them an excellent alternative for travelers who need to take a quick break between flights. There are also a plethora of hotels in the near neighborhood of the airport, and travellers may also book rooms in the city center, which is only a few minutes away by Uber.
Points of interest near Dubai Airport
If you have a long layover at DXB and more than 6 hours to kill, there are plenty of things to do in the vicinity of the airport, including the following:
- The Burj Khalifa, the Dubai beaches, the Dubai Fountain, and the Dubai Mall are all must-see attractions in Dubai.
More information on Dubai International Airport may be found here. FacebookInstagramTwitter