Bollywood star Priyanka Chopra has been chosen to officially inaugurate Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai’s latest iconic luxury resort at a $40 million glittering function.
Which Bollywood actor has house in Dubai?
Shah Rukh Khan is among the richest and highest paid celebrities in the world right now. And he also owns a few most expensive properties across the globe. One of them is a private island some in Dubai’s Palm Jumeirah, which is the largest human-made island on this planet.
Which Bollywood celebrity is in Dubai now?
Bollywood star Hrithik Roshan is currently in Dubai for his professional commitments.
Which indian celebrity own flat in Burj Khalifa?
02/6 Shilpa Shetty The actress had reportedly received an apartment on the 19th floor of the Burj Khalifa in Dubai as a gift from her husband Raj Kundra. However, the couple has now reportedly sold off this property.
Which Indian has house in Burj Khalifa?
Bollywood actor Shilpa Shetty, who’s married to British-Indian businessman Raj Kundra, owns an apartment in Dubai’s Burj Khalifa – world’s tallest building. The lavish house was gifted to Shilpa by Raj on their wedding anniversary.
Does Shah Rukh Khan have UAE citizenship?
02/6Shah Rukh Khan Frequently jetting off to Dubai every now and then, the superstar is among one of the chosen few Indian celebs to have first received UAE’s golden visa.
Who lives in Dubai famous?
Dubai’s Most Famous Residents
- 1 / 6. David and Victoria Beckham. After owning a seven-bedroom mansion on Palm Jumeirah Island, the stylish couple now own an apartment in Burj Khalifa—better known the world’s tallest tower.
- 2 / 6. Madonna.
- 3 / 6. Angelina Jolie.
- 4 / 6. Aishwarya Rai.
- 5 / 6. Michael Schumacher.
- 6 / 6. Giorgio Armani.
Where do Bollywood celebrities stay in Dubai?
Abhishek & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan are owners of a villa in Sanctuary Falls Jumeirah Golf Estate. Bollywood royalty couple from the famous Bachchan family, Abhishek and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, also own a luxury house in Sanctuary Falls Jumeirah Golf Estates.
Where is Shahrukh house in Dubai?
Shah Rukh Khan also owns a private island home at Palm Jumeirah, Dubai. The home named “Jannat” is located in K Frond of Palm Jumeirah, which is the largest artificial archipelago in the world. Priced at around Rs 18 crores, the villa is spread over an area of 8500 sq. ft.
Why Do celebrities Love Dubai?
This city is not only a favourite travel destination for superstars, but it has also become a magnet for many global filmmakers around the world. From football players to Bollywood royalty, Dubai attracts a large number of A-listers thanks to the luxurious lifestyle the city has to offer.
Who owns Palm Jumeirah?
The developer of Palm Jumeirah was Nakheel, a real estate company now owned by the government of Dubai. The master plan was drawn up by Helman Hurley Charvat Peacock, an American architectural firm.
Who is the Burj Khalifa owner?
Emaar Properties PJSC is the Master Developer of Burj Khalifa and is also one of the largest real estate companies in the world. Mr. Mohamed Alabbar, Chairman of Emaar Properties, said: “Burj Khalifa goes beyond its imposing physical specifications.
Does Shilpa Shetty own a flat in Burj Khalifa?
As a wedding anniversary gift to Shilpa Shetty, Raj Kundra had purchased a luxurious flat on the 19th floor of the world’s tallest tower–Burj Khalifa in Dubai in 2012. The flat was worth Rs 50 crore. Later, several reports said that Shilpa had sold off the plush Burj Khalifa pad.
What is Burj Khalifa height?
Well believe it. Indian businessman George V. Nereaparambil is the very man who owns more than his fair share of the 900 apartments in the Burj Khalifa.
Who is brand ambassador of Dubai?
Mahendra Singh Dhoni Becomes Brand Ambassador For Dubai-Based Company | Cricket News.
Priyanka Chopra to be Dubai’s ‘Goddess of Atlantis’
Following rumours, Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra has been chosen to formally open Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai’s newest famous luxury resort, in a $40 million spectacular event on Thursday, according to the Dubai Media Office. Besides being named ‘Goddess of Atlantis,’ the former Miss World will also sing at the event, which will feature one of the world’s largest fireworks displays as well as a performance by Australian music diva Kylie Minogue, according to the Arabian Business magazine’s online version.
Among the A-list celebs who are expected to attend the Thursday evening gala are Hollywood actresses Lindsay Lohan, Denzel Washington, Robert De Niro, and Gerard Butler, as well as singers Janet Jackson and Lily Allen, and basketball player Michael Jordan, according to reports.
The 2,000-strong guest list for the black-tie event includes top business leaders, legislators, CEOs, and members of the Dubai royal family, among others.
Celebrity chefs Nobu Matsuhisa, Santi Santamaria, Michael Rostang, and Giorgio Locatelli will prepare the meal, which will be served before Minogue takes the stage.
- Atlantis, The Palm is the flagship resort of Palm Jumeirah, which is one of three palm-shaped manmade islands off the coast of Dubai.
- Despite the fact that it had opened its doors to guests and day visitors as early as September, the formal opening was slated for November 20.
- After the Atlantis Paradise Island resort in Nassau, Bahamas, which was built by South African hotel billionaire Sol Kerzner and his company Kerzner International, this is the second such resort in the world.
- It boasts restaurants from internationally acclaimed chefs, an 11 million-litre marine habitat called Ambassador Lagoon, which is home to more than 65,000 animals, and a water park with a variety of recreational activities spread across 17 hectares.
- The boulevards and ruins of the famous lost city have been rebuilt on the seabed of the Ambassador Lagoon, and tourists may see them from The Lost Chambers, an underwater network of tubes that leads to the surface of the water.
- Residents of the Palm Jumeirah island will be permitted entrance only upon presentation of valid passes, sales or tenancy contracts, or other acceptable documentation.
It will be impossible to get into the resort proper from Wednesday evening until Friday noon. ott:10:ht -entertainment listing-desktop
SRK’s Happy New Year to premiere at Dubai’s Atlantis, The Palm
DUBAI / The capital of the United Arab Emirates. On October 22, the Atlantis, The Palm will host the international premiere of a Bollywood film with a star-studded cast that was filmed entirely in the city. Attendees are expected to include members of the cast of the comedy Happy New Year, which includes Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, and Abhishek Bachchan. The video was shot at the hotel in September 2013, in collaboration with the Dubai Department of Tourism and Commencement Marketing (DTCM) and the Dubai Film and Television Commission (DFTC).
I will always treasure the memories of shooting Happy New Year in Dubai “Farah Khan, the director, shared her thoughts.
In many ways, Dubai seems like home to me, and I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here filming the Happy New Year commercials.
“These large-budget films benefit from the diversity of shooting sites, the robust and sophisticated infrastructure, and the simplicity with which permissions and facilities are issued in the region, which they cannot find anywhere else in the world,” he explained.
6 Hollywood & Bollywood Celebrities Who Own Property In Dubai –
Due to its glitz and glamour, Dubai has made its way into the hearts of many well-known and loved celebrities worldwide. It’s hardly a surprise, to be honest. Who wouldn’t desire a home in the city that is the peak of luxury and has everything you could ever want? Look at some of the biggest names in Hollywood and Bollywood who have purchased real estate in Dubai and have a major stake in the city’s real estate market.
Due to its glitz and glamour, Dubai has made its way into the hearts of many well-known and loved superstars in the entertainment industry. Honestly, that shouldn’t come as a surprise. After all, who wouldn’t want to live in a luxurious city house that is the pinnacle of modernity and convenience? Look at some of the biggest names in Hollywood and Bollywood who have purchased real estate in Dubai and have a sizable stake in the city’s burgeoning housing market.
Bollywood’s aristocracy Shahrukh Khan considers Dubai to be his second home on a regular basis. Arabs and foreigners alike are familiar with Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan, who is now based in Dubai. The internationally acclaimed actor appears in Dubai’s award-winning BeMyGuest campaign, which aims to encourage tourism in the United Arab Emirates.
The fact that he himself is one of the most well-known celebrities to buy real estate in Dubai comes as no surprise to anyone. King Khan owns a magnificent 6-bedroom property in Palm Jumeirah and travels down to Dubai on a regular basis to spend time with his family.
Giorgio Armani, the fashion magnate from Italy, owns a hotel in Dubai’s Burj Khalifa tower. So it doesn’t really qualify as a celebrity residence in Dubai, but it’s worth mentioning that fashion designer Giorgio Armani has one of the most sought-after addresses in the city, which is worth highlighting. In 2004, the Italian designer entered into a partnership with Emaar Properties and opened his own hotel in the heart of Downtown Dubai’s business district. The Armani Hotel first opened its doors in 2010, shortly after the world’s most famous building, the Burj Khalifa, was inaugurated.
Shilpa Shetty, a Bollywood actress and fitness fanatic, frequently travels to her house on the Palm Jumeirah in Dubai. Shilpa Shetty, who ruled Bollywood for a significant portion of the 1990s, is no stranger to the United Arab Emirates. In 2010, her husband surprised her with an apartment in the Burj Khalifa as a birthday and anniversary gift. Since then, the actress has sold the apartment and acquired a huge property on the Palm Jumeirah island.
AbhishekAishwarya Rai Bachchan
Abhishek and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan are the proud owners of a property in Sanctuary Falls Jumeirah Golf Estate in Dubai. Abhishek and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, a Bollywood royalty couple from the famed Bachchan family, also own a luxurious home in Sanctuary Falls Jumeirah Golf Estates, in addition to their other properties in Dubai. In a charming community area with soothing water features, there are resort-style villas to choose from. The couple purchased the opulent vacation property in Dubai in 2013, and they return frequently to spend time at their home there.
Although it is not exactly a home, actress Lindsay Lohan owns an island in Dubai’s World Islands, which is essentially a home. Lindsay Lohan, a Hollywood A-lister, owns a chunk of The World Islands, which are located off the coast of Dubai. The Mean Girls actor recently disclosed plans to design one of the islands in the man-made archipelago, which will be built in the middle of the ocean. According to a recent talk show appearance, she intends to rename the island after herself, which she would refer to as “Lohan Island.” That concludes our list of celebrities who have purchased real estate in Dubai.
Are you looking for additional venues to see your favorite artists?
The month of February is jam-packed with performances.
Bollywood’s love affair with Dubai
(CNN) Being an Indian expat may be stressful at the best of times, but it can be even more difficult during the festive season. However, when the country in which you live has a higher proportion of Indians than its own people, being away from home might seem a bit less intimidating. The Indian community constitutes about 40% of the UAE’s population, resulting in an inflow of Indian culture, custom, and holidays into the country.
Many hotels, clubs, and parks in Dubai throw Diwali-themed parties and activities over the course of the weekend, making it one of the city’s busiest weekends.
A common subject runs through a majority of these gatherings: Bollywood. Dubai’s spectacular Diwali festivities, which feature everything from A-list celebrities to singers, appeal to lovers of the world’s largest film industry. In addition to presenting the Diwali special MTV Unplugged Concert on October 27th, Bollywood singer and music producer Mika Singh will be singing at the world’s first Bollywood Theme Park on October 20th, both events are free and open to the public. However, Bollywood and its big presence in Dubai is not limited to the Diwali weekend.
Similarly to a classic Bollywood film narrative line, the relationship between Indian filmmakers and Dubai is the stuff that love fantasies are built of, according to the filmmakers. In recent years, Bollywood has increasingly flocked to Dubai to make, promote, and premiere its films. Jamal Al Sharif, Chairman of the Dubai Film and Television Commission (DFTC), refers to Dubai as “the largest open air stage for Bollywood filmmakers” because of the variety of sites available and the city’s proximity to India – only a three-hour flight from Mumbai – according to Al Sharif.
- “We provide special rates to (producers) on big hotels, flights, and destinations.
- As a result, via our partners, we have been able to offer savings of about 30-40 percent off their manufacturing costs in recent years “”We have a budget,” Al Sharif explains.
- As a result, time becomes extremely valuable – time equals money.” For example, Shah Rukh Khan’s massive Bollywood blockbuster “Happy New Year” was totally shot in Dubai, despite the fact that it was set in India.
- “We were treated like royalty,” he recalls.
- (Image courtesy of T-Series/YouTube) In only the previous two years, 12 big Bollywood films have been filmed in Dubai, including two blockbusters.
A mutual attraction
This is hardly a one-sided love affair between the two of them. Dubai’s economy received a total of 6.3 million AED ($1.7 million USD) in investment from Bollywood between 2016 and 2017. And, with the United Arab Emirates (UAE) becoming a significant international market for Bollywood moviegoers, celebrities are increasingly in demand as brand ambassadors and advocates. In the Middle East, Splash is the largest high-end fashion retailer, with more than 270 outlets spread across the region, including 50 stores in Dubai alone.
- Raza Beig, the CEO of Splash, claims that as a result of the campaign, the brand’s sales and exposure have increased.
- And that was really beneficial.
- As a result, we have maintained our working relationship “explains Beig.
- “When we conducted our market research for the ad, we discovered that 97 percent of Arab customers were familiar with Salman Khan,” explains Beig.
And I believe that when you use (Bollywood) superstars on your billboards or in your advertising efforts, people are more likely to pay attention “explains Beig.
The presence and impact of Bollywood in the Middle East has grown significantly in recent years. From Dubai’s launching of the world’s first Bollywood Theme Park to the launch of more than 35 Arabic-dubbed Bollywood channels in the area, Bollywood’s reach in the UAE market continues to grow and develop. It doesn’t appear as though the connection between Bollywood and Dubai is going to fizzle anytime soon – if anything, it’s just going to become hotter and more passionate.
Grand Opening of The Atlantis Palm Island in Dubai
The month of November 2008. Located in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates The Atlantis Palm Island is a luxury resort in the Bahamas. When the world-renowned Palm Jumeirah and its flagship resort, Atlantis – The Palm, announced plans for one of the year’s largest events to commemorate the resort’s grand opening, they turned to Empire Entertainment, along with renowned event designer and producer Colin Cowie, for assistance in managing the live entertainment and live event components. There were around 2,000 celebrities and VIP visitors in attendance during the course of the three-day event.
Finally, a 22-minute “Illumination Sequence” featuring an original-designed video projection on the whole façade of the Atlantis developed by industry veterans Edd Griles and Chip Rachlin served as the culmination of the grand opening celebrations in Las Vegas.
To mark the conclusion of the Illumination sequence, Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra appeared onstage, where she ignited the world’s largest-ever fireworks display, which was over seven times larger than those seen at the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games, which was designed and executed by the world-renowned Grucci Family.
His Highness the Prince of Wales was among those who turned out for the grand opening ceremony on Saturday evening.
Empire served as talent producer and talent logistics supervisor for this massive undertaking, which included coordinating and integrating the participation of live talent such as Kylie Minogue, local musicians and dancers, Nawal Al Zoghbi, Priyanka Chopra, and DJ Donna D’Cruz, as well as the participation of local musicians and dancers.
The spectacle was transmitted live throughout the world via satellite to more than 700 million households, with views of the Palm Island fireworks being watched by more than 1 billion people.
Empire is a leading producer of entertainment for some of the world’s most prestigious events, and we are frequently engaged by leading event designers and producers such as Colin Cowie Lifestyle for our expertise in delivering and managing large-scale, live entertainment components for the most demanding projects.
Empire is a division of the Empire Group, which is headquartered in London.
Big Stars Set to Descend on Atlantis Opening Ceremony
Published at 2:28 a.m. on Tuesday, November 18, 2008. The most recent edit was made on Sunday, April 5, 2015, at 7:22 PM. In addition, the Palm will be illuminated by what is expected to be the world’s greatest fireworks show, commemorating the formal debut of the landmark and its flagship resort on the island. Some of the big names who will attend the star-studded evening include American actors Robert De Niro and Denzel Washington, basketball legend Michael Jordan, talk show host Oprah Winfrey, singers Janet Jackson, Lindsay Lohan, and Lily Allen, rapper Jermaine Dupri, DJ Sam Ronson, Petra Nemcova, Gerry Butler, Nawal al Zoghbi, and Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra.
- The event is expected to be attended by celebrities such as Tom Cruise, Charlize Theron, Naomi Campbell, model Agyness Deyn, and Bollywood actress Mallika Sherawat, among others.
- It is anticipated that fireworks would spread across the whole 520 km of Palm Jumeirah, lighting up the entire island as well as the Atlantis resort, producing a spectacular spectacle that will be seen from the International Space Station.
- To visualize the narrative of Atlantis, the visual show will employ the 200-metre-wideRoyalTowersas a canvas, making it the world’s biggest HD video projection on a standing surface.
- Atlantis, The Palm is a destination resort with 1,539 rooms and is themed around the ocean.
- In collaboration with Nakheel, this $1.5 billion joint venture project was completed in September and opened its doors to the public.
- The event, on the other hand, had no effect on the hotel’s scheduled opening date, which was kept on track.
Shah Rukh Khan to Anil Kapoor, 4 Bollywood actors who own extravagant homes in Dubai
Palm trees, large cats, gold cappuccinos, clamoring technology, fast automobiles, the world’s tallest tower, and Bollywood are all found in Dubai. Dubai is also home to Bollywood! The city has been referred to as “home away from home” by several celebrities, including Shah Rukh Khan, Anil Kapoor, and Shilpa Shetty Kundra. In contrast to Shilpa Shetty Kundra, who sold her two-bedroom flat in the Burj Khalifa in 2016 – although, according to the Khaleej Times, she still makes yearly excursions to Dubai – the other two actors, as well as the following Bollywood troupers, all possess a sumptuous pad in the city.
- Shah Rukh Khan is the most famous actor in the world.
- It is situated on the K Frond of the Palm Jumeirah, which also happens to be the world’s biggest artificial archipelago, making it the most accessible of the three.
- A official gift, the villa was received by Shah Rukh Khan in September 2007 from Nakheel, a Dubai-based property developer, as a thank you for his support.
- The city of Dubai is a place that I genuinely relate to on many levels, whether I’m here on holiday with my family and friends or on one of my many business trips for shoots.
- Gauri Khan took a picture of Jannat.
- According to anotherKhaleej Timesreport, Anil Kapoor has also made an investment in real estate in Dubai.
According to reports, the actor reserved a two-bedroom apartment at the Ritz by Danube housing development in 2017. He also added that he is a big fan of the city and that his wife, Sunita Kapoor, had given her approval to the property purchase.
PTI- Latest News on PTI
The state of Kerala has been reporting more than 45,000 new coronavirus infections every day for the previous several days. 25th of January, 2022, 10:34 a.m. IST
Anti-CAA protests: Delhi court frames sedition charge against Sharjeel Imam, denies him bail
According to the prosecution, Imam had reportedly delivered lectures at Jamia Millia Islamia and Aligarh Muslim University in 2019, during which he threatened to split off Assam and the rest of the Northeast from the rest of the country. 8:00 a.m. IST on January 25, 2022
Delhi slashes number of dry days to 3 this year, down from 21 earlier, check details here
Previously, the dry days were counted as 21, with the exception of the birthdays of notable leaders and religious holidays. 25th of January, 2022, 6:41 a.m. IST
COVID- Maharashtra’s cases drop sharply to 28,286; 36 die in last 24 hours
Maharashtra registered 28,286 coronavirus infections on Monday (January 24), 12,519 less than the previous day, and 36 new deaths, including 17 in the Mumbai region, that were connected to the infection, according to the state’s health department. On January 24, 2022, at 23:45 IST,
COVID-19: Delhi registers 5,760 cases, 30 deaths in last 24 hours
After reaching a record high of 28,867 cases per day on January 13, the number of daily cases in Delhi has been steadily decreasing. On January 15, the capital had registered a positivity rate of 30.6 percent, which was the highest recorded so far. On January 24, 2022, at 23:24 IST,
‘Got message from Pak to make Sidhu minister’: Amarinder Singh’s sensational claim
“Mr Sidhu was fired from his position because he was completely inept, unable, and completely ineffective. He failed to complete a file in the allotted time of seventy days. I informed him that I didn’t want him to be a part of my government “admonished On January 24, 2022, at 22:46 IST,
‘Sheena Bora is alive,’ says Indrani Mukerjea in plea before Mumbai court
Indrani Mukerjea, through her lawyer Sana Raees Khan, requested that the court order the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), the prosecution, to provide an affidavit in response to her assertions, which she presented in an 8-page motion. On January 24, 2022, at 22:37 IST,
Sebi proposes framework to regulate ESG rating providers
Only an ERP that has been recognized by the SEC may provide an ESG rating to a publicly traded company that wishes to receive one. On January 24, 2022, at 22:12 IST,
SC dismisses plea seeking clarification of its 2020 verdict on Shaheen Bagh protest
According to the bench, the application, which sought explanations on the right to protest in public places, was denied. The panel stated that it would not be able to continue clarifying the self speaking judgment beyond January 24, 2022, at 20:30 IST.
India vs SA: Big dent to KL Rahul’s long-term captaincy ambitions; few careers near finishing line
Check out what awaits Team India following their defeat in the Test and One-Day International series against South Africa. On January 24, 2022, at 20:10 IST,
Orient Hotels reports Q3 net profit at Rs 7.4 crore
Consider the repercussions of Team India’s loss to South Africa in the Test and One-Day International series. The time is 20:10 IST on January 24, 2022.
Married man held captive, extorted of over Rs 6 lakh by a woman he met on dating app
In Maharashtra, a 36-year-old married man was kept hostage for almost six months by a lady he met on a dating app and was compelled to pay a ransom of more than Rs six lakh. The time is 19:38 IST on January 24, 2022.
Axis Bank Dec qtr net jumps over 3-folds to Rs 3,614 crore
The bank’s credit card spending increased by 52 percent compared to the same period last year. On January 24, 2022, at 18:41 IST,
SBI Card Q3 profit zooms 84% to Rs 386 crore on higher card spends, fall in bad loans
In the same quarter a year ago, the pure-play credit card issuer, which was marketed by the country’s largest lender SBI, earned a net profit of Rs 210 crore on the books. The time is 18:35 IST on January 24, 2022.
SBI Card Q3 profit zooms 84% to Rs 386 crore on higher card spends, fall in bad loans
A net profit of Rs 210 crore was recorded in the same quarter of the previous year by the pure-play credit card issuer pushed by the country’s largest lender, SBI. At 18:35 IST on January 24, 2022,
France bans entry of unvaccinated individuals from restaurants, tourist sites
France is seeing the highest daily coronavirus infection rates ever recorded in Europe, and hospitals are continuing to fill up with virus patients, despite a decrease in the number of persons admitted to intensive care units. On January 24, 2022, at 16:58 IST,
Delhi reports 20 dengue cases in first three weeks of January
According to the latest municipal report on vector-borne illnesses, which was issued on Monday, a total of 20 dengue cases have been reported so far this year, with five new cases having been reported in the last week alone. On January 24, 2022, at 16:22 IST,
D-street bloodbath: Sensex nosedives 1,546 points; Nifty tanks below 17,200
Indexes began the session on a worse note, and the selling accelerated during afternoon trade, with practically all sectoral indexes finishing in the negative territory. On January 24, 2022, at 16:20 IST,
Budget 2022: Exporters seek support measures in Budget to boost shipments
According to the report, the export sector is experiencing significant difficulties as a result of growing freight costs and its reliance on international shipping corporations. On January 24, 2022, at 16:11 IST,
Republic Day 2022: Delhi Metro services to be partially curtailed on January 26, check details
The stations are Central Secretariat, Udyog Bhawan, Patel Chowk, and Lok Kalyan Marg. Central Secretariat is the most central station. Additional to the foregoing, all metro parking garages will be closed from 6 a.m. on January 25 till 2 p.m. on January 24 (Indian Standard Time).
Atlantis The Palm, Dubai – Wikipedia
|Atlantis The Palm, Dubai
|Location within Dubai
|Atlantis The Palm, Dubai
|25°07′50″N55°07′02″E / 25.13044260°N 55.11714980°ECoordinates:25°07′50″N55°07′02″E / 25.13044260°N 55.11714980°E
|September 24, 2008
|Kerzner International Resorts
|93.0 m (305.1 ft)
|Design and construction
|Kerzner International Resorts
|Number of rooms
|Number of suites
|Suites (Regal, Terrace, Executive) Super Suites (Royal Bridge, Grand Atlantis, Underwater, Presidential)
|.atlantis.com /dubai /atlantis-the-palm
Atlantis Located at the tip of the Palm Jumeirah in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, The Palm is a premium hotel resort with a spa and golf course. It was the first resort to be built on the island, and it is designed after the story of Atlantis, but it also incorporates elements of Arabian culture. The resort, which was a joint venture between Kerzner International Holdings Limited and Istithmar World, officially opened its doors on September 24, 2008.
The East and West Towers of the 1,548-room nautical-themed resort are connected by the Royal Bridge Suite, which serves as a connection between the two wings of the resort’s lodging. Additionally, the Aquaventure water park and the Lost Chambers Aquarium, which is home to over 65,000 aquatic species, are located on site.
Located in Atlantis The Palm, the Poseidon and Neptune Underwater Suites are two of just a handful of underwater hotel rooms in the world, and they often appear on lists of the world’s most unusual accommodations. The top, entry floor, which is 165 square meters/1776 square feet in total, is at ground level, while the master bedroom and en-suite bathroom are submerged. The entire structure measures 165 square meters/1776 square feet. The Ambassador Lagoon, which is home to a variety of unique aquatic species, can be seen from the nearly floor-to-ceiling windows in both the bedroom and bathroom.
Atlantis The Palm, a joint venture between Kerzner International Holdings Limited and Istithmar World, officially opened its doors on September 24, 2008. It was announced in April 2012 that Istithmar World had bought Kerzner’s 50% ownership in the property for a total of US$250 million. Kerzner International Resorts is still in charge of the property’s administration. Wimberly, Allison, Tong and Goo (WATG) was the architectural company responsible for the design, which is an international firm that specializes in luxury hotels.
The main construction contract for the project was granted to Laing O’Rourke, a global construction company located in the United Kingdom, as the prime contractor. The 23-story hotel and water park was designed and built by Laing O’Rourke, which was also in charge of the building phase.
Construction of the hotel, which was completed by Laing O’Rourkeit, was completed and the hotel formally opened its doors on September 24, 2008. As part of the celebration, a light display with moving pictures was projected onto the hotel’s façade. There were 100,000 fireworks fired, which was almost seven times the quantity used at the opening ceremony of the 2008 Beijing Olympics, and they lasted for 15 minutes. The spectacular display of fireworks along the whole 5 km (3.1 mi) stretch of The Palm illuminated the entire island, including Atlantis, The Palm, and the surrounding area.
Even though Fireworks by Grucci says the performance has established a new world record, the records curatorGuinness World Records has not yet announced the display’s official status as a world record.
During the month of October 2007, the hotel received a cargo of 28 bottlenose dolphins from the Solomon Islands, which would be utilized as part of the hotel’s Dolphin Bay aquarium exhibit. Many environmental organizations were outraged by the decision, particularly given the fact that the Solomon Islands government had previously prohibited the export of dolphins from the country (after a similar controversial shipment toMexico). Although the dolphins are being educated to interact with tourists, hotel administrators have stated that they would not feature in any type of show or circus-like performance, despite their training.
Solomon Islands Marine Mammal Education Centre and Exporters Limited, a corporation registered in the Solomon Islands, was responsible for negotiating the agreement with the governments of the United Arab Emirates and Solomon Islands (who had overturned the earlier ban in court).
In popular culture
- The water park was the location of a challenge on the sixth leg of The Amazing Race 15. In order to get down the resort’s Leap of Faith water slide, the 14 team members had to slide down sections of 60 metres (20 metres) and 30 metres (9 metres), respectively, down an 84° slope and via an underground tunnel beneath the aquarium’s shark lagoon. Following the retrieval of the clue from the bottom of the exit pool, teams were required to explore the water park for Dolphin Bay Beach, which was located near a lagoon and served as the sixth Pit Stop of the season. Nonetheless, only 13 team members made it down the slide, due to Mika’s fear of heights and water, which caused her and Canaan to be removed early in the game. On the eighth leg of The Amazing Race 28, the teams returned to the water park for another visit. For the Roadblock, teams had to work together to solve a task in an aquarium setting. Following that, they were required to slide down the Poseidon’s Revenge water slide as a miscellaneous task
- In 2009, an episode of The X Factorwas partially filmed at the hotel, withDannii Minogueusing it to choose which female contestants would join her on stage during the live shows
- In 2010, an episode of The X Factorwas partially filmed at the hotel, withDannii Minogueusing it to choose which female contestants would join her on stage during the live shows In the video gameAce Combat: Assault Horizon, mission 7 takes place in Dubai, where the player must fly past the hotel gates in order to complete the objective and earn a badge of honor. The accomplishment will provide the player with 10 Gamer score points on Xbox 360 and a bronze trophy on PlayStation 3 if they achieve it. The Palm was used nearly exclusively for the filming of the Bollywood film Happy New Year, directed by Farah Khan and starring Shah Rukh Khan. Aamir Khan, Abhishek Bachchan, Deepika Padukone, Boman Irani, Sonu Sood, and Vivaan Shah also appear in the film, which was released on October 24, 2014. A visit to the Royal Bridge Suite on The Real Housewives of Melbourne’s third season was filmed at the Palm Atlantis in 2016, and three episodes of the show were filmed there in 2017. It was the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills that spent their 2015 vacation at the Palm Atlantis. Kim Kardashian West paid two visits to the Royal Bridge Suite as part of her reality television show, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, in 2017 and 2010. The suite is available for rent for an average of $23,000 a night. It was the inspiration for the 2013 graphic novel Kissed by the Baddest Bidder, which was turned into a hotel. Two Guinness World Records were broken in 2020 by the American rock band Kiss, who live-streamed their New Year’s Eve 2020 Goodbye concert at the Royal Beach and set two new ones.
- The design of one of the roofs. An aerial view of Atlantis is depicted on one of the hotel’s ceiling murals, which were created by EvansBrown, a decorative painting company headquartered in San Francisco, California. The Palm
- The aquarium at the hotel
- Dubai World
- A list of hotels in Dubai
- Atlantis Paradise Island, a hotel designed by Sol Kerzner that looks identical to Dubai World
- Shakir Husain is a reporter and a member of the staff (9 October 2006). “The construction of the Atlantis resort project is expected to reach its peak in February.” The original version of this article was published on 7 January 2018. “Hotel Rooms and Suites Atlantis The Palm Dubai”, which was retrieved on January 7, 2018. The original version of this article was published on February 15, 2013. Atlantis The Palm, DubaiatEmporis
- “Atlantis The Palm, Dubai” (Atlantis The Palm, Dubai)
- “Atlantis The Palm, Dubai”. In addition to the SkyscraperPage, you may find information on Atlantis The Palm, Dubai atStructurae and at theWayback Machine. Atlantis
- s^ Ahmed Hussein is a fictional character created by Ahmed Hussein (November 25, 2008). “Atlantis, The Palm, a landmark development, was officially unveiled during a magnificent event.” EstatesDubai. The original version of this article was published on September 27, 2013. Archived from the original on March 26, 2013
- “Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai, United Arab Emirates”
- “Underwater Hotel Rooms in Dubai.” On October 2, 2015, the original version of this article was archived. Retrieved2021-12-23
- s^ CW Personnel (10 June 2010). “UK construction behemoth Laing O’Rourke denies ME withdrawal.” Construction Weekly is a biweekly publication that focuses on the construction industry. The original version of this article was published on June 17, 2010. Archived from the original on March 31, 2010
- Retrieved via theWayback Machine The Atlantis fireworks show is attempting to secure a position in the Guinness Book of World Records
- Shekhar Bhatia is the author of this article (21 November 2008). The recession in Dubai is being fought by “500 chefs, 4,000 lobsters, and Kylie.” The Guardian is a British newspaper. retrieved on the 29th of December, 2020
- “What a fantastic experience! Kylie Minogue will be compensated $2 million for a 60-minute performance at the Dubai Hotel’s grand opening gala “. The Evening Standard published an article on September 11, 2008, titled retrieved on the 29th of December, 2020
- On their journey to the Palm Hotel, 28 dolphins have been spotted. Wild dolphins adapt to indoor living, according to Gulf News (October 16, 2007)
- Archived October 20, 2008, at the Wayback Machine Gulf News (27 October 2007)
- “I stole from Atlantis Dubai: Kim Kardashian” (Archived October 26, 2008, via the Wayback Machine). The original version of this article was archived on September 7, 2016. “KISS’ New Year’s Eve Dubai Concert Breaks Two Guinness World Records,” according to a report published on September 5, 2016. The second issue of Music Mayhem Magazine will be published on January 2, 2021. 1 April 2021
- Retrieved 1 April 2021
- Nancy Davis and Kho (January 5, 2011). “EvansBrown murals have been commissioned all throughout the world.” The San Francisco Chronicle is a newspaper in San Francisco, California. The original version of this article was published on January 19, 2011. Date retrieved: September 26, 2019
This year’s grand inauguration of the premium hotel Atlantis The Palm in Dubai will take place on November 20, 2008, and Mallika Sherawat has been invited to attend. When Mallika attends the largest party Dubai has ever seen, she will be rubbing shoulders with some of the greatest stars in the entertainment world. Oprah Winfrey and Lindsay Lohan are just a few of the A-list celebrities who will be in attendance at this $20 million bash. Denzel Washington, Charlize Theron, Robert De Niro, and Robert De Niro are among the many other A-list celebrities who will be in attendance.
It has been disclosed by Masala.com’s sister site, arabianbusiness.com, that Priyanka has been picked to be the ‘Goddess of Atlantis’ for the opening night celebration.
She will appear in Atlantis Rising, a spectacular aerial ballet of fireworks performed by the famed Grucci family, in which she will play the role of “Goddess of Atlantis.” According to reports, Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Rani Mukerji, Yash Chopra, and Farhan Akhtar will also be attending the event.
A number of prominent members of the Ambani and Hinduja families are anticipated to attend. The Moranis will also be in attendance for the festivities.
The extravagant lifestyles of Bollywood stars have always piqued the interest of the general public. Having progressed from holidaying in the Maldives to buying homes all over the world, some Indian stars have now been awarded the United Arab Emirates’ golden visa, which allows them to live in the country for an extended period of time. From Shah Rukh Khan to Sanjay Dutt to Janhvi Kapoor, here’s a list of Bollywood stars who may work, reside, and vacation in the United Arab Emirates without having to deal with mountains of paperwork.
04 /6Janhvi Kapoor and her family
Early this month, Boney announced the good news that his family, which includes Janhvi, Arjun, Khushi, and Anshula, had been given a 10-year golden visa by the government of India. “I am grateful to the government of Dubai for awarding me and my family a 10-year golden visa,” he expressed. Leadership that is both dynamic and compassionate. The best destinations are Dubai and the United Arab Emirates (GoldenvisaDubaiUAE).” readmore
05 /6Dulquer Salmaan
Dulquer Salmaan, the actor, has been awarded the renowned golden visa by the Department of Culture and Tourism of the Government of Abu Dhabi, following in the footsteps of South celebrities Mohanlal and Mammootty. He posted photos from the event and said, “I had the privilege and honor of obtaining my golden visa from His Excellency Saood Abdul Aziz in the presence of Mr Yusuf Ali,” in which he expressed his gratitude. It was exciting to learn about the government’s plans to promote cinema and production activities in the future, as well as to foster fresh talent both locally and globally.
06 /6Sanjay Kapoor
The most recent member of this exclusive club is actor Sanjay Kapoor, who has been granted a golden visa. “A heartfelt ‘Thank You’ to the United Arab Emirates, @uaegov, and its progressive, forward-thinking leaders for granting me a Golden Visa – a residency permit for a period of ten years in this amazing country, where a vision is never a dream, but a very tangible reality!” he wrote on social media in response. readmore
Where do celebrities stay in Dubai?
Dubai, known as one of the world’s luxury capitals, is a popular destination for Hollywood’s elite and A-listers from around the world. Have you ever wondered which Dubai hotels celebrities chose to stay in when on vacation in the Middle East? Continue reading to learn more about the hotels and resorts that have been endorsed by the A-list.
Atlantis, The Palm
Dubai’s famed resort is a magnet for the affluent and famous, which is understandable given that it is home to four separate theme parks, some of the greatest luxury suites in the world, and 33 restaurants and bars, among other amenities. The 5* resort, which is owned by the Kardashians, has been booked by the majority of the family, including Kim herself. In fact, Khloe Kardashian shared a photo of her Underwater Suite on her Instagram account in 2015. Another celebrity who has been sighted in Dolphin Bay is famed actor Robert De Niro, who has been photographed dining at their Nobu restaurant.
Another celebrity who has been spotted at Dolphin Bay is actress Lindsay Lohan. Other well-known attendees include Antonio Banderas, Lily Allen, Naomi Campbell, Michael Jordan, and a slew of other celebrities.
One One Royal Mirage
Dubai’s landmark resort is a magnet for the affluent and famous, which is understandable given that it is home to four separate amusement parks, some of the greatest luxury suites in the world, and 33 restaurants and bars, among other attractions. The 5* resort, which is owned by the Kardashians, has been booked by the majority of their family, including Kim. The Underwater Suite was featured on Khloe Kardashian’s Instagram account in 2015. Other well-known individuals who have been sighted at Dolphin Bay include famed actor Robert De Niro, who has been photographed dining at their Nobu restaurant, and actress Lindsay Lohan.
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
One of the finest ways to characterize this Dubai resort is to call it Arabian opulence. It’s no surprise that celebrities flock to the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray for its award-winning Talise Ottoman Spa, which has 48 treatment rooms and is home to the Talise Ottoman Spa. Nicole Scherzinger, a former Pussycat Doll and current judge on the X Factor, can speak to this, since she allegedly flew directly to the spa following her lengthy journey from Los Angeles. On the set of the fourth Mission Impossible film, in which he co-starred with Paula Patton, Tom Cruise filmed sequences at the Dubai resort in 2011.
Jumeirah Beach Hotel
An architectural wonder situated on the shores of a beautiful beach. Dubai’s Jumeirah Beach Hotel caters to both families and couples seeking a luxurious retreat in the city of lights. While vacationing at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel in Dubai last year, Olivia Attwood, a former Love Island competitor who is now a TOWIE star, and her fiancé, Bradley Dack, celebrated their engagement with a reception. Joe Wicks, a fitness coach and celebrity chef, recently booked a vacation to Dubai at this resort, and he even shared some of his workout photos from the J Club on Instagram.
Burj Al Arab
Since its debut in 1999, the world’s only seven-star hotel has drawn the attention of a diverse range of celebrities. In 2018, the supermodel sisters Gigi and Bella Hadid spent the New Year’s Eve at the famous hotel with their parents. In addition to Justin Bieber, who apparently stayed in the Royal Suite, his close pals Kendall Jenner and Selena Gomez have also visited the premium Dubai hotel, which is owned by the Kardashians. Tennis players Andy Murray, Novak Djokovic, and Roger Federer have all stayed at the Burj Al Arab on various occasions in the last several years.
Attracting Hollywood superstars such as George Clooney, Jennifer Lopez, and Kim Kardashian, the City of Gold (we’re talking about Dubai) also attracts a large number of Bollywood celebs. For example, Dubai Tourism has enlisted the help of Shah Rukh Khan for their new tourism campaign, BeMyGuest, in which the actor will appear.
“It’s a true pleasure for me to be in Dubai. I believe it is a very lovely location, and that it is a fantastic city. According to Khan, in a press release, “it offers something for everyone.”
Shilpa Shetty’s House in Dubai
Other Bollywood celebs aren’t far behind when it comes to their admiration for the Emirati territory. Shilpa Shetty and her family, including husband Raj Kundra and son Viaan Raj Kundra, opted to spend the New Year’s weekend in Dubai to spend undisturbed time together. With several previous trips to Dubai under her belt, Shilpa Shetty is no stranger to this desert paradise. According to reports, Shilpa Shetty was given an apartment in the Burj Khalifa as a wedding present by her husband in 2010.
Shilpa Shetty’s Vacation in Dubai
There are a slew of other Bollywood stars who are equally smitten with the Emirati island. In order to spend uninterrupted family time in Dubai during the New Year’s weekend, actress Shilpa Shetty, her husband Raj Kundra, and son Viaan Raj Kundra made the decision. Shilpa Shetty is no stranger to Dubai, having traveled to the desert city on a number of occasions in the previous years. According to reports, Shilpa Shetty was given an apartment in the Burj Khalifa as a wedding present by her husband in 2010.
Shah Rukh Khan’s Dubai Mansion
Shah Rukh Khan has a property in Dubai’s Palm Jumeirah, which is valued at INR 17.84 crore and features six bedrooms, a private beach, and a tree house inspired on the story of Little Abram Khan. Apart from that, Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan are also proud owners of a residence in Dubai’s Jumeirah Golf Estates (UAE Dirhams 15-35 million).
The website’s target=” blank” The website’s target=” blank” The website’s target=” blank”