Apply Online Through Website
- STEP 1 : Book your ticket with Emirates. Once you have a valid PNR number, log on to www.emirates.com.
- STEP 2 : Apply for your UAE visa. Click the ‘Apply for a UAE’ visa option under Additional Services.
- STEP 3 : Proceed to Online Application.
How long does it take to get a visa to Dubai from India?
Visa processing time is approximately 3 to 4 working days. Entry into the UAE is subject to immigration approval. All visas are valid to enter Dubai for 60 days from the date of issue, except the 96‑hour and 48‑hour visas, which are valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
What are the documents required for Dubai visa?
The following documents are required to avail a tourist visa for Dubai:
- Filled Visa Application form.
- Visa Fee.
- Passport photographs.
- Copy of flight ticket.
- Travel Insurance.
- Passport copy of the sponsor.
How can I get job in Dubai?
Tips on how to get a job in Dubai
- Understanding the market is the key to success.
- Keep a close eye on the employment and visa policies.
- Booming industries in Dubai.
- Apply online after updating your resume or CV.
- Get the right visa type.
- Documentation required to get a job in Dubai.
- Other mandatory documents required.
How much bank balance is required for Dubai visa?
The bank statement must be originally stamped by the bank and must have a minimum balance of not less than AED 3000. originally stamped by the bank) will be accepted.
Is Dubai visa free for Indian?
Yes, all Indian passport holders require a visit to visit Dubai. Indian nationals holding a normal passport and a valid Visa, or a Green Card issued by the USA, or UK or EU Residency, can obtain a Dubai visa on arrival for a maximum stay of 14 days.
How much is a 2 year visa for Dubai?
Fees for the Dubai 2 Years Visa It can cost you around USD 4000 along with the processing fees. If you are applying for the cancellation then the visa fee is non-refundable. The company needs to bear all the expenses if you are the employee working there in Dubai.
What is the cheapest month to travel to Dubai?
When is the cheapest time to fly to Dubai? The cheapest month to fly to Dubai is usually March 2022.
Can Indian tourist travel to Dubai now?
Indian Nationals with a normal passport who are travelling to or from India via Dubai can obtain a visa on arrival in Dubai for a maximum stay of 14 days provided they: have a visitor visa or a green card issued by the United States, or. a residence visa issued by the United Kingdom or European Union.
How much is the 5 year tourist visa in UAE?
How much does it cost? The multiple entry five-year visa costs Dh650 plus a service fee of Dh50.
Which jobs are in demand in Dubai?
WHAT ARE THE MOST IN-DEMAND JOBS IN DUBAI?
- JOBS IN ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE.
- JOBS IN RISK AND SECURITY MANAGEMENT.
- DIGITALISATION AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE JOBS.
- RECRUITMENT AND HR JOBS IN DUBAI.
- JOBS IN DUBAI’S LEGAL SECTOR.
- DATA-ENTRY SPECIALISTS OR ADMIN ASSISTANTS.
- SOCIAL MEDIA AND MARKETING SPECIALISTS.
Can I move to Dubai without a job?
Since there is no way for foreigners to receive permanent residency or citizenship in the UAE, there is logically no true Golden Visa. However, through investment into the country, expats can receive 3-year, renewable temporary residency to live abroad long-term in Dubai without having to seek employment.
What language do they speak in Dubai?
The official language of the United Arab Emirates is Arabic. Modern Standard Arabic is taught in schools, and most native Emiratis speak a dialect of Gulf Arabic that is generally similar to that spoken in surrounding countries.
UAE visa information
Applicants for visas and sponsorships should submit their applications to the Abu Dhabi Emirates Ticketing Office, located at Al Sawari Tower C, Corniche Road, Abu Dhabi, UAE. Visa services are available from Sunday through Wednesday (8.30am to 5pm) Thursday is a working day (8.30am to 4.30pm) Fridays, Saturdays, and public holidays are all off days. The Emirates Ticketing Office in Ajman Sheikh Rashid Bin Humaid Street is home to the Escape Tower. Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (9am to 8pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
Service for visas is available from Saturday through Wednesday (8.30am to 6pm) and on Thursday (from 8am to 6pm) (8.30am to 5.30pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
Visa services are available from Sunday through Thursday (7am to 2pm) Fridays, Saturdays, and public holidays are all off days.
: +61 4 504 7300 [email protected] is the e-mail address to use.
- to 2.30 p.m.), Friday (7 a.m.
- to 12 noon) (9am to 4pm) Sundays and public holidays are off limits.
- Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (10am to 5pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
- Visa services are available on a daily basis (10am to 6pm) VFS Global Services is an acronym that stands for VFS Global Services.
- Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (9am to 7pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
- Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (9am to 6pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
Welcome to DUBAI VISA PROCESSING CENTRE (DVPC)
Greetings, Applicants We would like to inform you that the Bangalore VFS center has been relocated to the following address: VFS GLOBAL22, Gopalan Innovation Mall, Bannerghatta Main Rd,Sarakki Industrial Layout, 3rd Phase, J. P. Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka 560076VFS GLOBAL22, Gopalan Innovation Mall, Bannerghatta Main Rd,Sarakki Industrial Layout, 3rd Phase, J. P. Please keep in mind that the new location’s admission criteria for the visa application center are listed below. All customers must be fully vaccinated (anyone who has received both doses of the vaccine and 14 days have elapsed since the administration of the second dose) in accordance with the most recent order issued by the Government of Karnataka in order to be permitted entry into the mall with immediate effect.
You will be required to demonstrate evidence of immunization before entering our office by submitting the following documents:
- COWIN Certificate in tangible form
- OR, confirmation using the Arogya Setu app
Customers who are only partially or completely immunized will be required to schedule a new appointment. We ask for your help in adhering to the policies outlined above so that we can continue to offer a safe workplace for our customers and employees. Customers who will be coming in the United Arab Emirates (Dubai) on or after July 7, 2020, can apply for their visas. Upon arrival, customers are asked to bring the following documentation with them:
- When arriving at Dubai International Airport, you will be asked to complete a health declaration form, which must be downloaded, printed, and entirely filled out in block capital letters before signing and handing it over. Please click here to get the download link. Quarantine undertaking form- This form must be downloaded, printed, and properly filled out in block capital letters before it can be signed and sealed. Downloading the file is available by clickinghere
- To schedule a PCR test through an approved center, please visithere. It is strongly advised that you obtain health insurance that is valid for the term of the visa’s validity to cover any testing, medical, and quarantine costs. For the most up-to-date information on travel requirements for travellers heading to Dubai, please visit this page.
Prior to submitting your applications, please ensure that you are aware of any applicable foreign travel rules in your home country.
Dubai is a renowned tourist destination because of its location on the Persian Gulf. In order to travel to Dubai, you will need to obtain a Dubai tourist visa, which is valid for a specific period of time. The Dubai visa in the form of an electronic authorisation (E-Visa) may be acquired by submitting your basic travel papers and information to the Dubai Immigration Department. We have made the process of applying for a visa to Dubai more simpler for you. Obtaining a Dubai visa for Indian people is an easy process when using Musafir.com’s services.
Types of Dubai visa
The five most common forms of Dubai visas are as follows:
- Transit visas are valid for 48 hours, 96 hours, 14 days, 30 days, and 90 days. Tourist visas are valid for 14 days, 30 days, and 90 days.
There are several distinct types of Dubai visas, each with a different length of validity and number of permitted entries. The type of Dubai visa you obtain will be determined by the purpose of your travel as well as the length of your stay. The expenses for a visa to Dubai will also vary depending on the type of visa that you choose.
|Dubai Visa Types||Visa fees|
|48 hours transit visa + Medical Insurance (Covid)||Rs 3,399Rs 2,999|
|96 hours transit visa + Medical Insurance (Covid)||Rs 4,999Rs 4,599|
|14 days tourist visa + Medical Insurance (Covid) – Gold Plan||Rs 7,499Rs 7,299|
|14 days tourist visa + Medical Insurance (Covid) – Platinum Plan||Rs 7,999Rs 7,799|
|14 days tourist visa + Medical Insurance (Covid) + Travel Insurance||Rs 9,299|
|30 days tourist visa + Medical Insurance (Covid) – Gold Plan||Rs 7,899Rs 7,499|
|30 days tourist visa + Medical Insurance (Covid) – Platinum Plan||Rs 8,399Rs 7,999|
|30 days tourist visa + Medical Insurance (Covid) + Travel Insurance||Rs 9,899|
|90 days tourist visa + Medical Insurance (Covid) – Gold Plan||Rs 19,199Rs 18,699|
|90 days tourist visa + Medical Insurance (Covid) – Platinum Plan||Rs 19,699Rs 19,199|
|90 days tourist visa + Medical Insurance (Covid) + Travel Insurance||Rs 21,699|
Dubai Visa Application Process
To acquire a visa for the United Arab Emirates, follow these four simple steps.
- Visa fees can be paid online using our secure payment method if you choose. Send us your papers, and we will check them and begin the visa processing procedure. You will get an email with your Dubai tourist visa
Dubai Express Visa
Are you making last-minute travel arrangements? We don’t want you to lose out on your favorite Dubai trip because of a last-minute cancellation. It is possible to obtain a Dubai express visa in as little as 24 hours if you use our express visa service. Simply submit your paperwork to us, and we will process your visa through our rapid service.Please note:
- Currently, we do not provide Dubai work, job, or employment visas. The price of a Dubai visa does not include the OK to Board fees. For the update on Ok to board, please give the flight ticket copies at least 48 hours before your departure. It is recommended that you scan your papers in.jpeg format. Visitor profiles will mostly certainly not be allowed. Applicants with occupations such as home helpers, housekeepers, tailors, and so forth Holders with ECR passports If your passport has been signed in Hindi or any other regional language, you should contact the embassy. The passport has a thumb impression on it.
Documents required for Dubai visa application
- Color scan of your pan card in its original format Your passport’s first and last pages, in color, scanned and saved on your computer
- At the very least, the passport should be valid for six months. Photograph of yourself taken against a white backdrop, scanned in color and attached to this form
- A confirmed return plane ticket (although this is not required for the application)
Additional documents required for Dubai Transit visa application
- Return airline tickets that have been confirmed
- A copy of your visa for the country to which you are traveling
For further information, please contact our travel specialists at 022 4164 2214 or email [email protected].
Get your Dubai Visa for Indians in 3 simple steps:
- Make an online payment after submitting your papers online or by WhatsApping us at +91 99 2020 4596. We will send you an email with a payment link attached to it. Visas for Dubai may be obtained online in as little as four business days.
- Make an online payment after submitting your papers online or using WhatsApp on +91 99 2020 4596
- We will send you an email with a payment link. Visas for Dubai may be obtained online in as little as four business days
Your Dubai visa fees includes
- Make an online payment and submit your papers online or via WhatsApp at +91 99 2020 4596. We will send you an email with a payment link
- Get your Dubai visa online in as little as four business days.
*For more information about OK to Board, please visit ourOK to Boardinformation area!
Dubai holiday packages
Tourism in Dubai has endorsed the quality of our tailored vacation packages and tours. Musafir offers a low-cost way to see Dubai starting at Rs 12,000*. View our Dubai tour packages and make your reservations for your Dubai vacation.
- Starting at Rs 10,790, Special Hotel Transfers, Sightseeing, and Meals are available.
- Starting at Rs 10,790, you may book exclusive hotel transfers, sightseeing tours, and meals.
Musafir.com is the best place to get your Dubai visa and Dubai vacation packages. More information about Dubai tour packages may be found by clicking here.
Dubai Visa Video
Watch this video on the Dubai Visa process to have a better grasp of the procedure, as well as the essential data and information to complete the application. Here’s the quickest and most convenient method to get from Los Angeles to Dubai in only 5 working days.
Dubai Visa FAQs
- What is the purpose of obtaining a visa to visit Dubai? Yes, a visa is required for entry into Dubai. Indian nationals who wish to go to Dubai for tourism purposes must first apply for a Dubai visa before departing. Recently, the Emirate of Dubai made it possible for Indian people to obtain a visa on arrival. However, Indian citizens who hold a valid tourist visa for the United States, the United Kingdom, or the Schengen area can receive a visa on arrival in Dubai. What is the duration of the visa to Dubai? 58 days is the duration of a 30-day Dubai visa, while a 30-day Dubai transit visa has a duration of 30 days. Children under the age of eighteen years must bring along copies of their parents’ passports. If you want to stay in Dubai for an extended period of time, consider our 90-day Dubai visa service. What are the prerequisites for a visa to Dubai? The following are the prerequisites for submitting an application for a Dubai visa: 1) Confirmed return plane ticket with travel itinerary, 2) Original passport, 3) Original birth certificate 3) Two passport-sized images of each visitor, taken against a white backdrop and with a matte effect (see below for more information)
- For a 90-day visa to Dubai, what further documents are necessary to be submitted? The traveler is required to provide the following papers in order to get a 90-day visa for Dubai: The following documents are required: 1) Confirmed Dubai flight ticket, 2) Passport copies of friends/relatives resident in Dubai, 3) Proof of residence of friends/relatives residing in Dubai, 4) Invitation letter issued by friends/relatives residing in Dubai 5) Two alternative local contact information for friends or family who live in Dubai. 6) In addition to the papers listed above, immigration may request further documentation if it deems it required. When should I submit my application for a visa to Dubai? You can submit your application for a Dubai visa anywhere between 58 and 5 working days before your scheduled departure date. Musafir is a website that allows you to apply for your Dubai visa online. Is there a minimum age requirement for applying for a Dubai visa? No, there is no minimum or maximum age requirement to apply for a Dubai visa. However, it is recommended that female travelers under the age of 25 and male travelers under the age of 21 apply for a Dubai tourist visa alongside their father, mother, or spouse in order to prevent the possibility of being rejected. My passport is about to expire
- Would I still be able to obtain a visa for Dubai? All travelers to Dubai must have a passport that is valid for at least six months beyond the date of their entry in the country. If your passport expires in less than six months, you will need to renew it before applying for a visa to Dubai
- Otherwise, you will have to wait until your passport expires. What method will I use to obtain my Dubai visa? Upon submission of your application, your Dubai visa will be delivered to you at the email address provided in the application form. What was the reason for my Dubai visa application being rejected? Unfortunately, the authorities in Dubai do not provide any explanations for their decision to refuse a visa application. So we are unable to offer you with detailed information on why your application was rejected. What are the picture criteria for obtaining a visa for Dubai? The following are the picture criteria for submitting an application for a visa to Dubai: Do you have any questions about your Dubai visa? There’s no need to look any further! Dubai visa aid is provided by Musafir.com in cities such as Mumbai
- And Lucknow
- Among others. How do Indians obtain a visa to visit Dubai? Indian citizens traveling to Dubai must get a visa in order to enter the country. A tourist visa for Dubai is necessary for travel to the United Arab Emirates for leisure or vacation reasons. You will need to choose the appropriate visa category for your travel to Dubai based on the purpose and duration of your stay. Tourists with Indian passports who wish to go to Dubai for tourism purposes can apply for a visa to Dubai online or consult with a visa specialist. Once your visa application has been granted by the Consulate, you will get an email confirming the approval. What is the validity of a passport for the purpose of acquiring a visa for Dubai? Indian people are need to have a passport with a validity of at least six months in order to apply for a visa to Dubai. How can I obtain a visa for Dubai upon arrival? Citizens of India are not required to get a visa before entering the Emirate of Dubai. Indian passport holders who have a valid visa for the United Kingdom or the United States can receive a visa on arrival in Dubai for a maximum stay of 14 days. This visa will be valid for a period of 14 days and can be extended for a comparable amount of time a maximum of once within that time period. In most cases, the visa on arrival expenses are around AED 100. What is the cost of a visa to Dubai? It is possible to get a visa to Dubai for a very low amount of Rs 2,999. How can I apply for a visa to Dubai online? To apply for your Dubai visa online, just fill out the application form, pay the fee online, and submit the necessary documents. Your visa will be processed and sent to you in only 5 working days. Is it possible to apply for a Dubai visa up to 30 days before the date of my trip to Dubai? A tourist visa for Dubai can be sought for up to two months before the date of arrival
- However, this is not recommended. Will my Dubai visa be valid for the duration of my stay in the United Arab Emirates? Yes, your Dubai Visa will be valid for the duration of your stay in the United Arab Emirates. It is valid for travel in any of the seven Emirates – Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujirah, Ajman, and Umm Al Quwain
- Do I need a Dubai visa if I have a valid US visa? Does a valid US visa need me to obtain a visa for Dubai? A 14-day Dubai visa on arrival can be obtained by Indian passport holders who already have a valid US Visa or a Green Card. Do I require a Dubai visa if I already have a valid UK visa? Indian citizens who possess a valid United Kingdom visa or a Schengen visa will be granted a 14-day Dubai visa on arrival. What is the cost of a Dubai tourist visa? A 30 day tourist visa to Dubai may be purchased for as little as Rs 6198 (about). What is the cost of a three-month visa to Dubai? The charge for a Dubai visa with a duration of three months or ninety days is Rs 18,699
- Can I extend my Dubai visa once it has expired? In order to extend your Dubai visa, you must come to one of our locations in Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, or Ras Al Khaima and present your passport. The extension of your Dubai visa, on the other hand, will be determined by the kind of visa and the legislation governing visa extensions at the consulate. What exactly does the phrase “Validity of Dubai visa” mean? The period of time between the date of issuance and the date of expiration of a visa is referred to as the visa validity. This time frame must be met by travelers in order to finish their journey. What exactly does the phrase “number of admissions to Dubai” mean? There are two sorts of Dubai visas: a single entrance Dubai visa and a multiple entry Dubai visa. Single entry visas are the most common form. A single entry visa allows the holder to travel to Dubai just once throughout the period of validity of the visa. A multiple entry visa, on the other hand, allows you to go to Dubai more than once. What does the term ‘Duration of stay’ in Dubai refer to exactly? It refers to the amount of time a visitor is allowed to spend in Dubai at each admission. It begins to accumulate the day you arrive in Dubai. Generally speaking, Dubai offers two sorts of visa durations: a 30-day UAE visa and a 90-day UAE visa
- However, there are certain exceptions. The Dubai Embassy/Immigration Department in the United Arab Emirates is closed on the following days: In accordance with UAE national holidays, the immigration department and Consulate are closed on Fridays, Saturdays, and public holidays in the country. This means that your visa will not be processed by immigration during this time period.
Dubai Travel Guide
Dubai, a city where cutting-edge engineering meets centuries of history and culture, is waiting to be discovered. When it comes to things to do and see in Dubai, there is a variety of options.
When the number of options is boundless, the number of possible experiences is also unlimited. Find out everything there is to know about Dubai with the help of our comprehensive online guide, and travel about the city like a pro.
Located in the Middle East, Dubai is a city where contemporary engineering meets history and culture. When it comes to things to do and see in Dubai, there is a profusion of possibilities. Having an endless number of options means having an unlimited number of experiences. Our comprehensive online guide will teach you all you need to know about Dubai, so you can explore the city like a professional.
Dubai Visa Information and more
- Reasons for being refused a visa to visit Dubai The procedure of obtaining a visa for Dubai is straightforward. The application process is simple, and there is no need to stand in long lines or fill out onerous paperwork. However, there is a possibility that your Dubai visa application will be refused for a variety of reasons that should not be overlooked. Read on to learn more about Dubai Visa Rejection.
- Female travelers are subject to different visa requirements. Female travelers under the age of 18 who are accompanied by a parent are permitted to travel to the UAE.
- What to do if your visa to the United Arab Emirates has expired Visa extensions of up to 30 days are possible in the UAE without having to leave the country, according to the country’s visa regulations. The visa, on the other hand, may only be renewed twice, and this is at the discretion of the Consulate.
- Overstaying one’s visa in Dubai is prohibited. If you overstay your visa in the UAE, you will be penalized according to the immigration regulations, plus an additional fee for each consecutive day you are in the country.
- Dubai Pass is a travel document that allows you to enter and exit Dubai. In addition to access to an extra 15 attractions and 48 experiences in Dubai, the all-inclusive prepaid pass Dubai Pass has been reintroduced with access to an additional 48 experiences in Dubai. These new experiences will be added to the existing ones, which include the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Parks and Resorts, IMG Worlds of Adventure, Desert Safari Tours, Dubai Frame, and Legoland.
- Reports on Travel Tourist visa application procedures and requirements have been eased in recent years, making travel more convenient for visitors to the country. Obtain your visa for Dubai without leaving your house – simply upload your papers and you will be granted entry into the country.
- Is it safe to travel to Dubai? Because of the rigorous rules in place, Dubai has a relatively low crime rate, making it a highly safe location to visit and live. Dubai was built with visitors in mind and as a result is extremely tourist friendly.
- The Golden Visa for Dubai The Golden Visa is a new system of long-term resident visas in the United Arab Emirates. These visas are valid for a period of five or ten years. In the UAE, it is possible for foreigners to live, study, and work there without the need for a national sponsor.
- Contact Information for the Consulate The Consulate General of the United Arab Emirates in Mumbai, India is located at No.7, Jolly Maker, Apartment No. 1, Cuffe Parade, Colaba Mumbai 400 005 India. Phone: +91 22 2218 1162 Fax: +91 22 2218 1162 Phone: +91 22 2218 0985 Email: [email protected]
Why choose Musafir.com for your Dubai visa?
- Visas to Dubai are available for as little as Rs 2,999. You may get your Dubai visa in as little as three working days. We provide a service called OK to Board. Applying for a visa online allows you to do it from the convenience of your own home. Trusted visa agency with more than 12 years of expertise and more than 1 million visas processed to date
- Dubai Tourism relies on us as a reliable travel partner. The provision of end-to-end visa solutions
- Consult with and get your visa application completed by visa professionals
- With Musafir’s knowledge, you have the best chance of getting your visa approved. It is promised that the experience will be transparent and hassle-free
Dubai Visa Requirements and Restrictions
Explained: Here’s how to apply for a tourist visa to travel to the UAE, Dubai
This article was written by Pranav Mukul and edited by Explained Desk. It was last updated on September 7, 2012 at 11:14:46 a.m. On June 12, 2021, a general image of the Burj Khalifa and the downtown skyline in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, was captured. Christopher Pike contributed to this report.) The administration of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) has begun granting tourist visas, including to Indian nationals, in the lead-up to the Expo 2020 in Dubai, which begins on October 1 and will continue through October 31, 2020.
So, what has changed?
As the United Arab Emirates stated that it will reopen its borders to travelers, including Indians, in advance of the Expo 2020 trade exhibition, visa provider VFS Global said that it would begin tourist visa services on August 30, 2021, effective immediately. A valid negativeCovid-19RT-PCR test certificate issued within 48 hours of the time of collection of the sample and from an approved health service that uses the QR code system, as well as a rapid PCR test report conducted at the departure airport six hours prior to departure, which will be provided with a QR code, will be required of all passengers traveling.
How to apply for a tourist visa for the UAE
Passengers wishing to travel to the United Arab Emirates on a tourist visa can submit an application at one of the agency’s Dubai Visa Processing Centers, which are currently located in Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Chennai, Kochi, Hyderabad, New Delhi, and Thiruvananthapuram, and are only open on a limited number of days per week.
Is it mandatory to get a visa prior to departure?
However, according to information sourced from Dubai-based airline Emirates, Indian nationals with a normal passport who are travelling to India via Dubai can obtain a visa on arrival in Dubai for a maximum stay of 14 days if they have a visitor visa or a green card issued by the United States, or a residence visa issued by either the UK or the European Union, and they have a valid passport. The visa given by the United States, the United Kingdom, or the European Union must be valid for at least six months.
The Indian Express has launched a Telegram channel.
UAE visa for Indians traveling to Dubai
Despite the fact that the UAE has prohibited visa on arrival for Indian citizens, information obtained from Dubai-based airline Emirates indicates that Indian nationals with a normal passport who are traveling to India via Dubai can obtain a visa on arrival in Dubai for a maximum stay of 14 days if they have a visitor visa or a green card from the United States, or a residence visa from the United Kingdom or Europe Union.
For a visit to the United States, the United Kingdom, or the European Union, a visa must be obtained that is valid for at least six months.
Get the best explainers delivered to your inbox every day by subscribing to our newsletter. It is now possible to get the Indian Express through Telegram. To subscribe to our YouTube channel (@indianexpress) and receive updates on the latest news, please click here.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
IVisa is an international firm that provides simple online solutions for the processing of travel visas for visitors from across the world. We make it possible for tourists to complete visas swiftly and securely via a computer, smartphone, or tablet. If you employ our services, you will have the lowest possible probability of being rejected. In addition, we have a fantastic customer support team that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Why choose us?
We just cannot afford to squander time on such occasions. By selecting iVisa, you are making the decision to put the time-consuming visa process behind you and to embark on a new, paperless experience that is free of commutes. There will be no more time-consuming government forms, numerous trips to the embassies, or unpleasant shocks. Allow our visa professionals to take care of your visa so that you can concentrate on organizing your vacation.
I have an Indian passport, do I need a visa to visit the UAE?
Yes, travellers who hold an Indian passport are needed to register for a Tourist eVisa before entering the country. You may get more information about the prerequisites here.
What is an UAE Tourist eVisa?
It is an official document that grants you permission to travel to and from the United Arab Emirates. It is electronically linked to your passport and serves as proof of your travel authorization.
Is there a UAE visa on arrival for Indian citizens?
Yes, tourists with an Indian passport are eligible to receive a visa on arrival, which permits them to remain for a maximum of 14 days for tourism-related activities. With the Tourist eVisa, Indian passport holders have the option of obtaining a visa prior to their arrival in the United States. You may get more information about the prerequisites here.
How long can visitors with an Indian passport holders stay in the UAE with a Tourist eVisa?
Visitors who have obtained an eVisa for the UAE can stay in the nation for a total of 30 days if they have a valid tourist visa. It also provides a single entry point. All trips are strictly confined to business or tourist purposes, which means that you are not permitted to seek paid labor or employment during your stay.
What are the documents required to apply?
It is possible to visit the nation for up to 30 days total if you have an eVisa for the UAE Tourist Visa. A single entry is also granted as a result of this method. Business or tourism-related trips are the only permitted activities, which implies that you are not permitted to seek paid labor or employment.
- In order to enter Dubai, all applicants must have a passport that is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of their anticipated arrival. If you do not, you run the risk of having your application refused. A scan of your passport–we just require a scan of the information page of your passport. Instructions on how to create the best possible passport scan for your application may be found here. We will require a digital photo of you in order to finish your application, and our visa specialists will require a digital photo of each applicant. Check to see that it was shot within the previous six months and that it matches the photo specifications. Please ensure that you use a valid email address that you have access to when applying with iVisa. Your visa will be given to you through e-mail after you have submitted your application. Payment options– iVisa allows a variety of payment methods, including credit/debit cards and PayPal.
In order to enter Dubai, all candidates must have a passport that is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of their anticipated arrival there. Your application may be rejected if you do not comply; The information page of your passport is all that is required for a passport scan. Learn how to create the greatest possible passport scan for your application by reading these steps. Digital photo of yourself– In order to complete your application, our visa specialists will require a digital photo of each and every applicant.
Please ensure that you provide a valid email address that you have access to when applying with iVisa.
Payment options – iVisa allows a variety of payment methods, including credit/debit cards and PayPal; and
How long is the UAE Tourist eVisa valid?
This visa is valid for 60 days from the date of issuance.
What are the processing times and prices?
One of the most often expressed concerns regarding electronic visas is their cost. When it comes to processing timeframes, applicants have three alternatives to choose from, and the fee will be determined by whatever option is selected. The three alternatives are as follows:
- Standard processing– your visa application will be processed within 7 business days, and you will be required to pay USD 153.50 (service costs included) to obtain your visa. Rush processing– at this time, it will take only 5 Business Days to process your application form, and you will be paid USD 185.00 for the privilege (service fees included)
- Super Rush processing– if you need your UAE visa as soon as possible, select this option and you will have the paperwork in as little as 3 Business Days from the time of your application. The cost, on the other hand, is USD 225.50 (including service costs).
To begin using your application, click here.
How does the UAE Tourist eVisa work?
The Ministry of Interior of the United Arab Emirates established an online visa service in August 2015, expediting the application process by allowing people from all over the globe to apply for and pay for entrance permits from the comfort of their own homes. It is sufficient to submit the relevant papers and pay the visa cost online; there is no need to transmit documents by email or visit an office in person to complete the process. Once your visa application has been granted, you will be notified by email and will receive a copy of your approved visa.
How long does it take to apply for an UAE Tourist eVisa?
It took less than ten minutes. We will take care of the rest, and we will notify you through email as soon as the application has reached a satisfactory conclusion.
How can I apply for an UAE Tourist eVisa?
The application process for the UAE Tourist eVisa is really straightforward. There are simply three stages to it:
- Filling out the application form with your personal information is the first step in the process. A processing time for your application must also be chosen
- This is another need. Once you have successfully finished the first step, you will be able to go to step two, which will require you to make the payment and edit your application before moving on. Remember, it is critical to ensure that there are no errors in your application that might jeopardize its success. The final step will be uploading any extra papers that you believe would increase your chances of acquiring the visa in question. Don’t be concerned! iVisa will inform you of the specific documents you will be required to submit.
To begin, please click here. Once you’ve finished, submit your application and wait for your visa to arrive in the mail. To assist you with your application, iVisa has an excellent customer service department that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
What happens after I have applied?
Your eVisa will be delivered to you through email. There is no need to communicate with the embassy.
Do minors or children need a UAE visa?
Yes. To enter the United Arab Emirates, all travelers, including children and newborns, must acquire a visa. This includes youngsters who are riding on the backs of their parents’ shoulders. We are unable to handle visas for minors whose passports have been endorsed by their parents.
How can I apply for my family or friends?
All you have to do now is make certain that you have all of the necessary documentation (you can see above in this article). If you are only applying for one friend or family member, you may simply fill out this form and include his or her information. In the event that you need to submit an application for more than one individual, you may do so by selecting ‘Add additional applicant’ from the application form and entering the necessary information.
What can I do if I make a mistake in my application?
It is important that you contact ourcustomer service representativesas soon as possible via online chat to ensure that your information is correct. Because we have already submitted your application, revisions are not feasible, and you will be required to reapply for the scholarship.
I have more unresolved questions, where can I find more info?
Please click here to begin a live conversation with one of our customer care specialists for a faster resolution. Alternatively, you may discover further information and frequently asked questions here.
General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR
It is the parent company of Yatra Online Pvt. Ltd., which is based in Gurugram, India, and is India’s leading corporate travel services provider with over 700 corporate customers. It is also one of India’s leading online travel companies and operates the website Yatra.com. Yatra Online Pvt. Ltd. is India’s leading corporate travel services provider with over 700 corporate customers. Information, pricing, and availability for domestic and international air travel, domestic and international hotel reservations, holiday packages, buses, trains, city activities, intercity and point-to-point cabs, homestays, and cruises are all provided by the company.
Yatra, a prominent platform for lodging alternatives, offers real-time reservations for more than 103,000 hotels in India and more than 1,500,000 hotels throughout the world through its website.
The company also received the National Tourism Award for ‘Best Domestic Tour Operator (Rest of India)’ from the Government of India for the fourth time.
Do you need an entry permit/visa to enter the UAE?
Citizens of GCC nations are not required to get a visa or permission, nor are they required to be sponsored by a native or resident of the United Arab Emirates. At the point of entrance into the UAE, they must show their passport or national ID card from a country in the Gulf Cooperation Council.
Pre-arranged entry permits
If you are unable to obtain a visa-free entrance or a visa on arrival in the UAE, you will need to obtain an entry permit prior to your arrival in the country and have someone sponsor your entry permit application. What kind of admission permit do you require? The type of entrance permit you require is determined on the reason for your visit. It might be used for a variety of purposes, including: If you are unable to obtain a visa-free entrance or a visa on arrival in the UAE, you will need to obtain an entry permit prior to your arrival and have someone sponsor your application.
If you are visiting for a specific reason, you will require an admission permission.
- In order to apply for your entrance permission, you must have a sponsor. The sponsor might be any of the following:
- Emirati citizens
- Expatriates who have a valid residency permit in the UAE
- Airlines operating in the UAE
- Hotels or tour operators based in the UAE
- Government entities
- Firms in the private sector or free zones
- And other individuals and organizations.
Applicants for entrance permits must have a real passport that is valid for at least six months before they may be considered for the permission. An individual who is barred from entering the nation or taking up a new employment is referred to as a visa ban. In order to re-enter the UAE, prospective tourists must not have been deported or barred from entering the country, in which case they must apply for special authorization to do so. Learn about the many types of visas and entrance permits available in the United Arab Emirates.
Entry permit and visa policies
The visa and permit system operates in accordance with the rules and regulations established by the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship, Customs and Port Security (ICA) and its affiliated Directorates of Residency and Foreigners Affairs in each emirate, as well as by the UAE’s Ministry of Interior. Examine if you are eligible for a visa-free entrance or to get a visa on arrival in the UAE, or whether you require an eVisa before to travel or an entry permission pre-arranged by a sponsor located in the UAE, before applying for a visa or an entry permit.
The information on this page is intended to serve as a broad overview of the criteria for visas.
Validity of entry permits
Entrance permits are valid for a specific period, and the time range during which a visitor must enter the nation is determined by the type of permission issued. The validity period of a visit visa, a tourist visa, and/or an employment visa is 60 days from the date of issuance of the visa. Entry permits for GCC citizens, on the other hand, are only valid for 30 days from the date of issuance.
Transit visas valid for 96 hours are only valid for 14 days from the date of issue. Multiple entrance visas and temporary work permits have different validity periods than other types of visas. Check the validity of your visa on the ICA’s OneChannels portal or on the Dubai GDRFA’s official website.
Dubai Tourist Visa for Indians – Required Documents, Fees Indian Citizens
Dubai is a must-see destination for any travel enthusiast, as it boasts world-class infrastructure, fantastic attractions, shopping, desert safaris, and many more attractions. According to Forbes, Dubai is one of the world’s top ten most visited cities, and it has plenty to offer to visitors of all interests. Because of the wide range of nations represented among those working as professionals or skilled employees in Dubai, you can get a sense of the city’s cultural variety. You will also get the opportunity to take in the architecture while you are here.
The application for a Dubai tourist visa is simple, and you may select the most appropriate choice from among the different tourist visa kinds available.
TYPES OF DUBAI TOURIST VISA:
An person can stay in the nation for a maximum of 14 days with this Dubai tourist visa, which is valid for 14 consecutive days. This visa is valid for two months from the date of issue. In fact, you may obtain this visa upon arriving in Dubai. Dubai tourist visa valid for 30 days–As the name implies, this visa is valid for 30 days in Dubai. Holders of the visa are required to finish their journey to Dubai within 60 days of the date of issue, or else the visa will be forfeited. This Dubai visa can be extended for a total of 10 days, subject to the fulfillment of specific requirements and terms and restrictions.
Documents Required For The Visa Application
- An individual can stay in the nation for a maximum of 14 days with this Dubai tourist visa, which is valid for 14 days only. During that time, the visa will be valid. On arrival in Dubai, you can even obtain this visa on the spot. Visa for tourism in Dubai valid for 30 days–As the name implies, this visa is valid for 30 days in Dubai. In order to avoid the expiration of their visa, holders must finish their journey to Dubai within 60 days after receiving it. Certain limits and conditions apply to the extension of this Dubai visa, which can be extended up to a maximum of 10 days at a time.
14-day Dubai tourist visa — An person can stay in the nation for a maximum of 14 days with this Dubai visa. The validity of this visa is two months. You can even receive this visa when you arrive in Dubai, if you qualify. Dubai tourist visa valid for 30 days–As the name implies, this visa is valid for 30 days in Dubai. Holders of the visa are required to finish their journey to Dubai within 60 days of the date of issue, or else the visa would be cancelled. This Dubai visa can be extended for a total of 10 days, subject to the fulfillment of specific requirements.
Visa On Arrival
Many nations, including India, are eligible for the Dubai tourist visa, which is issued by the city. The following are the characteristics and conditions for this visa on arrival: Citizens who have a valid passport or identification card
- A visit visa granted by the government of the United States of America
- A green card issued by the government of the United States of America
- The government of the United Kingdom has given a residence visa. The European Union issues a residence visa
- The visa is valid for 14 days and may be renewed once
- However, it is not recommended. The applicant’s passport must be valid for at least six months after the application is submitted. The visa price is 100 Dirhams
- The charge for a one-time renewal of the entry permit is 250 Dirhams
- And the fee for a one-time cancellation of the entry permit is 100 Dirhams.
For individuals seeking to go to Dubai, it is now feasible to apply for a tourist e-Visa on the internet. The following are the processes that must be completed in order to obtain a tourist visa for Dubai.
Dubai tourist visa
- If you want to receive your electronic visa on schedule, you must complete the online form and verify that all of the information you provide is accurate. Please include your contact information, passport details, and email address, as well as any further supporting documentation, in the form provided. Pay the UAE e-Visa costs and keep an eye on your email inbox for the unique confirmation number you’ll receive once your payment has been processed successfully. You must wait for your tourist e-Visa application to be accepted before printing it off and bringing it with you on your trip.
With order to obtain your Dubai tourist visa, Y-Axis can assist you in filling out the electronic visa application form as well as obtaining the necessary papers to submit with your online application form for the electronic visa.
Documents Required For Tourist Evisa
- Documents Required: Passport – All candidates must have a passport that will be valid for at least another six months from the date of their arrival in Dubai. Passport that has been scanned
- A digital photograph—make certain that it was taken within the previous six months and that it fits the requirements
- An e-mail address that is up to date
Steps To Apply:
When applying for a visa to Dubai, there are only a few requirements that must be met. The first step, regardless of the visa category you are seeking for, is to complete the application form.
When completing the visa application form, you will need to attach a few pieces of documentation. The following is a list of the documents that must be submitted in order to obtain a tourist visa for Dubai:
- Photographic copy of your passport
- Your passport must be valid for at least six months beyond the date of departure. a scanned copy of your colour photo identification
- Photo of yourself in color, passport-size, with a white backdrop Depending on who your sponsor is, your application form may be slightly different. However, before proceeding with the rest of your application, be certain that you have a sponsor in place.
If you have successfully finished the first stage, you will be taken to the second phase, where you will be asked to make a payment and update your application for a Dubai visa, among other things. The final step will be to upload any supplementary paperwork that may help boost your chances of getting a visa approved.
How Can Y-axis Help You?
The Y-Axis team will assist you in the following ways:
- Regarding the necessary paperwork
- Concerning the finances that must be demonstrated
- Obtain and complete the application forms. Examine your supporting documentation for the visa application
Dubai Tourist Visa For Indians [Types, Application Fees & Required Documents]
Dubai is a word that conjures up images of luxury and excess. This city has transformed from a dusty outpost to a bustling metropolis, with over 15 million people passing through its borders in 2016. Dubai, with its world-class infrastructure, fantastic attractions, shopping, desert safaris, and other attractions, is a destination that every travel enthusiast should visit. According to Forbes, Dubai is one of the world’s top ten most visited cities, and it has something to offer to everyone who visits.
The number of visitors to this oasis in the Middle East grows year after year.
Types Of Dubai Tourist Visas
Individuals seeking to visit the United Arab Emirates can choose from a variety of various types of visas offered by the government. While a Visit Visa allows visitors to Dubai to engage in a variety of activities, a tourist visa is more limited in scope, with visitors authorized to engage in only a few activities while in the country. An official tourist visa can be thought of as a subset of the Visit Visa, with authorities only issuing them for a fixed length of time. Here is a list of the several types of Tourist Visas that are available to applicants:
- 14-day Dubai tourist visa– As the name indicates, this is a visa that allows a visitor to the United Arab Emirates to remain for a period of fourteen days. It is the perfect solution for someone who wants to see everything that the city has to offer but just has a limited amount of time to do so. The visa is valid for a duration of two months, after which time no further travel is authorized on the visa. Individuals are permitted to stay in Dubai for a maximum of 14 days from the date of their arrival in the nation. 30 day Dubai tourist visa– This visa is intended for those who desire to spend an extended period of time in Dubai. It allows one to stay in the nation for a total of 30 days, with the option to travel to other cities in the United Arab Emirates during that time. Individuals are required to finish their journey within 60 days after receiving their visa, after which the visa will expire. It is possible to extend the period of this visa by a maximum of 10 days, subject to the fulfillment of specific requirements.
There are other types of visas available for those traveling to Dubai only for tourism purposes, however persons who are just visiting for a short period of time can select between these two choices. An Individual with a Several Entry Visa is someone who is obliged to go to the city on multiple times within a specific period of time.
Dubai Tourist Visa Fees
Indian nationals wishing to go to Dubai may only obtain a visa if they are sponsored by a local sponsor. This might be a friend or a relative, a travel agent, or a lodging establishment. In the majority of circumstances, it is preferable to work with travel agents to complete the visa application process. The cost of a tourist visa to Dubai may vary depending on which visa agency is used to obtain the visa. The pricing range for a Dubai tourist visa is depicted in the table below, which illustrates the normal fee range.
|Visa type||Cost range|
|14 day visa||Rs.5,800 to Rs.6,500|
|30 day visa||Rs.6,100 to Rs.7,000|
These prices are normally inclusive of all applicable taxes and service fees. Please keep in mind that the costs listed above represent the average cost of obtaining a visa through a licensed travel agency. A visa can be obtained at a lesser cost if one has friends or relatives in the UAE who can apply on their behalf, and this is achievable.
Certain visa offices provide Express Visa services, which allow applicants to have their visa applications processed in a shorter amount of time. This is the best option for those who need to get to Dubai as soon as possible. The Express Visa fee levied by each agency is listed in the table below.
|Visa type||Cost range|
|14 day visa||Rs.6,500 to Rs.7,400|
|30 day visa||Rs.6,700 to Rs.7,700|
Please keep in mind that the charge might vary from agency to agency. Individuals should double-check this before submitting an application. One does not need to pay any additional money because the price listed above includes all applicable taxes. Individuals may be required to provide a security deposit of a specific amount in certain circumstances. This sum is refundable, and the money is refunded to the person when he or she departs the country. The refund is usually displayed in your account within 5 business days.
Documents Required For Dubai tourist visa
The following papers will be required of individuals who wish to go to Dubai on a tourist visa:
- Passport– An applicant must possess a valid passport that clearly identifies his or her nationality. It is necessary to produce scanned copies of one’s passport (in case of online applications). In order for the visa application to be completed, the passport must be valid for a minimum of 6 months after the date of submission. Individuals should submit the first and last pages of their passports in their application package. Ideally, colored scans should be used, with black and white scans being subject to rejection. Visa application form– Applicants are required to complete the visa application form. A signature is required on the form as well. Individuals should take care to ensure that the information they supply is accurate, since any errors might result in delays. Photograph– A current photograph of the applicant must be attached to the application as supporting documentation. A color photograph that is no more than six months old should be used. In order to be approved, it must meet specific requirements established by the government. Itinerary– The application should include a copy of the travel itinerary. An individual’s itinerary should include the date of travel, a copy of their flight tickets, and the name and address of the hotel where they will be staying while on the trip. In order to effectively inform the authorities that the applicant intends to leave the country within a specific time frame, this is a must. Financial information– This is normally not necessary in the majority of situations. Although it is unlikely to be required, it is safer to have the information on hand. Officials may inquire about this if they have concerns about an applicant’s financial situation and whether he or she will be able to survive in the nation on his or her limited financial resources. Address verification– Once again, this is not required in all circumstances. A similar question can be asked in cases when the applicant’s present permanent residential address is different from the applicant’s nationality.
The authorities may request any further documentation in addition to the ones listed above, depending on the particular applicant’s situation. In such situations, it is critical to have all additional pertinent information on hand.
Dubai Tourist Visa Validity
In order to enter and remain in the nation for the period of their visa, visitors visiting Dubai must get a tourist visa. For example, a person who enters Dubai on a 14-day visa is only permitted to remain in the country for 14 days. However, a 30 day visa can be extended by an additional 10 days, providing travelers the ability to stay in the nation for a total of 40 days. The extension is subject to specific criteria, and it is possible that not everyone will be eligible for it. After it has been issued, the visa is valid for 60 days from the date of issuance.
In the event that a person does not go to the nation within the specified term and does not cancel their visa, they will not be awarded a new visa until and until the previous visa is cancelled.
Difference Between tourist visa And Visit Visa
Given the wide range of alternatives available, it is common to become perplexed as to which visa is the most appropriate for one’s circumstances. Both Visit Visas and Tourist Visas are widely used by travelers, although each serves a distinct function in a different country. The following table illustrates the most significant distinctions between them:
|Parameter||tourist visa||Visit Visa|
|Purpose||To visit the country as a tourist. For leisure purposes or for sightseeing.||To visit the country on business/work or for sightseeing.|
|Duration of stay||It enables an individual to stay in the country for either 14/30 days. Extension is possible for a maximum of 40 days.||It enables an individual to stay in the country for a maximum of 90 days.|
|Validity||Valid for 2 months from date of issue.||Valid for 6 months from date of issue.|
|Cost||Relatively cheaper.||More expensive than a tourist visa.|
|Sponsor||The sponsor could be a friend/relative in UAE or a local hotel/travel agency.||The sponsor should be a resident of UAE.|
|Conversion||This visa cannot be converted into any other visa.||It is possible to convert this into an Employment Visa, subject to certain conditions.|
* Notice of Non-Compliance
UAE Visa for Indians – Check Eligibility, Types & Fees
The United Arab Emirates (UAE), sometimes known as the ‘Emirates,’ is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, with many visitors looking forward to their visit. The country’s economy is the most diverse in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), and the government have been concentrating on increasing revenue from tourism and commercial activities during the past several years. With a 66 percent share of the country’s total tourism industry, Dubai is the fifth most popular tourist destination in the Middle East and the fifth most popular tourist destination overall in the world.
It should be noted that Indian nationals are needed to get a visa in order to go to the United Arab Emirates. As a result, we’ll take a close look at what an Indian national should know before organizing a vacation to the country with friends or family members in this article.
Types of UAE Visa
Tourist visas for the United Arab Emirates are issued by the government to Indian people in a variety of forms. The following are the many types of tourist visas that are available to Indian citizens:
- Visitors who wish to visit the nation for a duration of only 48 hours can apply for a 48-hour Visa, which can be obtained through the Department of Immigration. The individual who holds this sort of visa is only permitted to stay in the nation for a total of two days, however the visa is valid for a period of thirty days from the day it was issued. Individuals with a 96-hour Visa are permitted to enter and remain in the nation for a duration of four days or less, depending on the circumstances. It is likewise valid for a period of 30 days from the date of issue, much like the 48-hour visa
- However, it is not as common as the 48-hour visa. Service for Short Term Visits with Single Entry (14 days): Upon issuance, this visa will be valid for two weeks, or fourteen days, from the day of issuance. Despite the fact that this sort of visa is sought after by the majority of travelers that visit the nation, it has certain drawbacks. The downside of this sort of visa is that it is not extendable
- Thus, it is not recommended. Short Term Visit Single Entry – Tourist: This visa is valid for a period of 58 days from the date of issue and allows you to travel to and from the country. In total, it can be extended twice for a period of 30 days each, and it allows an individual to remain in the nation for a total of 30 consecutive days
- A period of 90 days Individuals who wish to stay in the nation for a longer period of time will benefit from obtaining a Visit Visa valid for 90 days. This type of visa, which is also known as the ‘Short Term Visit Single Entry – Tourist’ visa, may be extended twice for a total of 30 days each time by paying an additional 850 Arab Emirates Dirham. It is valid for 58 days from the date of purchase. Multiple entries are allowed. Short-Term Visa: If a person obtains a short-term visa, he or she will be able to enter the nation many times throughout the validity period. Upon payment of the relevant costs, the visa’s validity period, which is initially set at 58 days, can be extended twice for an additional 30 days each. The individual can stay in the nation for a maximum of 30 days at a time with the assistance of a visa in their possession. It is important to note that once a visa has been used, it cannot be revoked until the validity period has expired
- This is important to remember. Extended Visa: The Multi Entry Long-Term Visa has a 90-day validity period that can be extended twice for a total of 30 days each time. An individual can go to the nation several times throughout the validity term of the visa or stay in the country for a total of 90 consecutive days with the aid of the visa.
Eligibility Criteria for UAE Visa
Applicants who wish to go to the United Arab Emirates must meet specific eligibility requirements in order to get a visa. The conditions that must be met are divided into many categories, such as the ones listed below:
- Travel and financial records
- An invitation from an immediate family member residing in the United Arab Emirates about family status
Fees for UAE Visa
Applications for various categories of UAE visas are subject to the following costs, which are shown in the table below:
|Types of UAE Visa||UAE Visa Fees|
|48-hour Visa||Rs.820Rs2,440 (Express Visa Fees)|
|96-hour Visa||Rs.2,850Rs.4,470 (Express Visa Fees)|
|Short Term Visit Single Entry – Service (14 days)||Rs.5,690Rs.7310 (Express Visa Fees)|
|Short Term Visit Single Entry – Tourist|
|90 days Visit Visa||Rs.14,100|
|Multi Entry Short-Term Visa||Rs.13,580|
|Multi Entry Long-Term Visa||Rs.34,300|
How to Apply for UAE Visa?
A visa application form must be submitted to the authorities present at the Embassy or consulate-offices, together with all of the required papers and the prescribed fees, in order for the applicant to be granted a visa to the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
UAE Visa Requirements
A visa application form must be submitted to the authorities present at the Embassy or consulate-offices, together with all of the required papers and the prescribed fees, in order for the applicant to be granted a UAE visa.
- It is necessary to have a Verbale issued by the Indian Ministry of External Affairs or the relevant diplomatic mission. a colored copy of the passport’s name page, personal information page, expiration date page, and cover page
- One color picture the size of a passport
UAE Visa Application Status
It is possible to follow the progress of an application for a UAE visa once it has been submitted to the authorities, together with all of the required papers and the required costs. This may be accomplished with the aid of the reference number that is supplied to them once the application has been submitted, as well as the expiration date of the passport. Check the status of your visa application for the United Arab Emirates here.
FAQs on UAE Visa
- It is possible to follow the progress of an application for a UAE visa once it has been submitted to the authorities, together with all of the required papers and the requisite costs. Using the reference number that was issued to them when the application was completed, as well as the expiration date of the passport, they may accomplish this task easily enough. Check the status of your visa application for the United Arab Emirates here.