- DUBAI FOOD FESTIVAL KICKS OFF ON SUNDAY: One of the most exciting events of the year is the Dubai Food Festival (DFF). The annual festival of all things food is back, but with precautionary guidelines in place.
What is there to do in Dubai right now?
Visit Dubai: All Must See attractions
- The Burj Khalifa. The Burj Khalifa is for sure THE place to visit in Dubai!
- The Dubai Mall.
- The Dubai Fountain.
- Deira district and its souks.
- Bur Dubai.
- Atlantis Hotel / The Palm Jumeirah / Aquaventure Waterpark.
- Dubai Marina.
- The Burj al-Arab.
What is there to do in Dubai this week?
20 spectacular things to do in Dubai this weekend
- Kick off the weekend at Penthouse.
- Family festivities at Expo.
- Snag a deal at Dubai Shopping Festival.
- Fireworks at Burj Khalifa.
- Let Robbie Williams entertain you.
- White Party at Pierre’s.
- Drone show at JBR and Bluewaters Dubai.
- Monkey around at Monkey Bar.
What should I do in Dubai tonight?
18 Exciting Things to Do in Dubai at Night
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa. Source.
- Watch the Dubai Fountain Show. Source.
- Al Bastakiya. Source.
- Dubai Marina and JBR. Source.
- Photography Tours.
- Abra Ride at Dubai Creek.
- Overnight Desert Safari.
- Go Star Gazing.
What is Dubai best known for?
Dubai is famous for sightseeing attractions such as the Burj Khalifa (the world’s tallest building) and shopping malls that come complete with mammoth aquariums and indoor ski slopes. But this city has many cultural highlights and things to do, as well as all the glamorous modern add-ons.
Do and don’ts in Dubai?
Don’t Drink and Drive
- Don’t make or flash rude hand gestures.
- Don’t point fingers at people.
- Don’t explicitly eat, drink or smoke during Ramadan.
- Don’t use swear words.
- Don’t dress immodestly when visiting religious places like mosques.
- Don’t smoke in shopping malls, offices, and government areas.
Can you wear shorts in Dubai?
What should tourists wear in Dubai? When visiting Dubai as a tourist, you will be glad to know that the dress code in tourist places and hotels isn’t very strict. Men can wear shorts, pants, shirts, or t-shirts. Women can wear dresses, skirts, shorts, and t-shirts, blouses, tops…
What are the fun things to do?
Here’s our list of activities in Bangalore for youngsters.
- Taking a Vineyard Tour. Vineyard Tour | #1 of 14 Things to Do in Bangalore for Youngsters.
- Microlight Flying.
- Visiting an Amusement Park.
- Exploring Snow City.
- Partying Hard at Nightclubs and Pubs.
- Exploring the Shopping Malls.
What language do they speak in Dubai?
The official language of the United Arab Emirates is Arabic. Modern Standard Arabic is taught in schools, and most native Emiratis speak a dialect of Gulf Arabic that is generally similar to that spoken in surrounding countries.
Where can I go for free in Dubai?
12 Free Things to Do in Dubai
- Visit the Coffee Museum in Dubai. rali314.
- Ride an abra.
- Wander through the Al Fahidi historic district.
- Or flash-forward to the modern era at Alserkal Avenue.
- Take a day to explore The Dubai Mall.
- Visit an authentic souk.
- Take a free tour of the Bur Dubai Grand Mosque.
- Go hiking at Hatta.
What can I do tomorrow in Dubai?
Things To Do In Dubai In 2022
- Burj Khalifa- Be on top of the world.
- Desert Safari – An adventurous trip back in time.
- Dhow Cruise Dinner in Dubai Marina.
- Dubai Water Canal.
- Dubai Mall – More than enough reasons to shop.
- JBR and Dubai Marina – The east meets the west.
- Dubai Frame – Picture perfect.
Can you drink alcohol in Dubai?
Drinking Is A-OK, in the Right Places Tourists are permitted to drink in licensed restaurants, hotels and bars attached to licensed hotels. It is unacceptable and punishable to drink in public places—even beaches. Dubai is incredibly strict about public drunkenness and has zero tolerance for drinking and driving.
Is Dubai safe?
General safety in Dubai There’s not much dispute that Dubai is quite safe for tourists. Dubai is heavily monitored, so violent crime directed at tourists is rare. Most tourist-directed crime in Dubai is likely to be petty stuff like pickpocketing, scams, or sexual harassment.
What we can do in Dubai at night?
Activities to Do in Dubai at Night Witness the Dubai Fountain Show, Watch Dubai’s Skyline from Burj Khalifa, Overnight Desert Safari in Dubai, Dinner at Dubai Marina Cruise, Explore the Dubai Garden Glow, Enjoy Skiing at Ski Dubai, Enjoy rides at IMG Worlds of Adventure, Visit a Dubai night market and many more.
25 Best Things to Do in Dubai
Although it may appear like Dubai is only about malls and air conditioning at times, this enormous desert metropolis is seeing an infusion of new and intriguing cultural institutions, galleries, and retail complexes that are all geared at attracting a new generation of tourists. Jumping out of an aircraft or viewing the spectacular fountains of the city gushing 500 feet in the air are both examples of extreme activities available in this city, and we have compiled a list to demonstrate this. Here are some of our recommendations for some of the top things to do in this Middle Eastern hot spot.Click here for our complete Dubai city guide.note: Editor’s Due to the fluid nature of the COVID-19 epidemic, the hours and accessibility of many attractions are subject to change.
All of the listings on Condé Nast Traveler have been independently picked by our editors and are not affiliated with the company.
15 EXCITING THINGS TO DO IN DUBAI • Creative Travel Guide
Are you planning a trip to Dubai? The following are 15 fun things to do in Dubai, along with information on where to stay in Dubai, the normal cost of travel, and local attractions. Thanks to Tim from Outdoor With J, who has agreed to write a guest article for us, she will be able to learn about 15 fascinating activities to do in Dubai. In recent years, the city of Dubai has established itself as one of the most intriguing and distinctive tourist destinations in the world, attracting hundreds of thousands of visitors throughout the year.
- I’m sure I was taken aback from the moment I stepped foot on the premises.
- Another aspect of Dubai that has grabbed my curiosity is the level of luxury it provides, which, like its distinctive style of architecture, appears to be in continual battle with itself to be more original and remarkable each year.
- That is precisely what this post is intended to do: to advise you and assist you in experiencing the finest that Dubai has to offer, just like I did when there.
- A large number of people who reside in Europe or America are completely unaware of the location of Dubai.
- First and foremost, though, is this: Dubai is not a country in the traditional sense.
- Abu Dhabi (Dubai) is one of seven emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates (UAE), which is located in the Arabian Gulf.
- There are several intriguing facts about Dubai that you should be aware of before you visit the country.
Whichever route or airline you pick, you will be greeted upon arrival at the ultramodern Dubai International Airport, which is a world-class facility.
Best Places to Stay in Dubai
Following your safe arrival in Dubai, your next objective will be to find a good spot to stay for the night. Having a location to stay that provides the required comfort when you return from a long day of exploring the city will be important to you. You have three fantastic options: rent a hotel, become an Airbnb guest, or go on a camping expedition to see Dubai. Even while Dubai is well-known for its outstanding luxury business hotels and resorts, the city also has more than its fair share of basic hotels at competitive costs.
- If you’re searching for something truly unique, consider staying at a hotel like the Shangri-La Dubai, which boasts breathtaking views of the Burj Khalifa.
- If you’re seeking for a unique cultural experience, staying as an Airbnb guest may be the answer to your prayers.
- The notion is great, and it is the choice that, in my opinion, makes you feel the most at ease when you’re in Dubai.
- This camping trip will be more enjoyable if you have the best equipment, particularly tents and sleeping bags that can endure the elements while also providing optimum comfort.
Exciting Things to do in Dubai
Finally, we’ve reached the most interesting part of the article. Here is where I tell you all about the amazing things to do in Dubai, as well as the locations you absolutely must see if you want to be able to claim with confidence, “I experienced Dubai.” This amazing 2,716-foot (828-meter) structure, which has 200 storeys (160 of which are livable), is the world’s tallest skyscraper and stands above the city at an astonishing 2,716 feet (828 meters). Climb to the top of the world’s highest outdoor observatory, which offers panoramic views of the city skyline and unique access to the world’s tallest outdoor observatory.
to 10 p.m.
- Hours that are not considered prime time (9am to 3.30pm and 6.30pm onwards) – 129 AED for adults, and 87 AED for minors under the age of 18
- During prime hours (4pm – 6pm), adults pay 209 AED and children pay 132 AED.
This is the world’s largest retail center, and it is located directly across the street from the Burj Khalifa. Several stunning attractions can be found within the mall, including an ice skating rink, a massive aquarium, all of the amazing brand stores you could ever imagine, restaurants and boutiques, and much more.
It is clear from the images below that there are several fun things to do in Dubai just within one mall, and the best part is that they are all indoor activities in Dubai, allowing you to stay cool. The following items are not to be missed in the Dubai Mall:
- Kidzania is an amusement play zone for children ranging in age from four to sixteen years old. The Dubai Mall Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, which houses over 140 kinds of aquatic life and spans four levels, is a sight to see. The Dubai Dino — In the center of the mall, you can see a massive dinosaur fossil that is 24 metres long and 4 metres high. Viewers may enjoy the synchronized fountain show outside the Dubai Mall and the Burj Khalifa
- Dubai Fountain Goal– A FIFA-certified football field where children ages 5 to 15 can participate in free 12- to 15-minute football sessions. Parents who want to drop off their children before going shopping will find this service to be ideal. The Ice Rink– The Olympic-sized ice rink is open to the public for skating sessions during the day and a disco session at night. This reproduction of a genuine plane cockpit allows visitors to get a feel for what it’s like to be a pilot in the Emirates A380 Simulator
In front of the Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Mall, there is a synchronized water and light show known as the Dubai fountain show. In the afternoon, there are normally two performances, at 1 and 1.30 p.m., and in the evening, there are performances from 6 to 11 p.m. After the waterfalls gained popularity, the roads surrounding them were repaired, making it simpler for visitors to come and wonder at them. Fortunately, the thick greenery that surrounds the waterfalls has not been destroyed, and the source of the water can still be discerned, adding to the mystery of the experience.
- Using a speedboat, you can go around it.
- Alternatively, for the ultimate adrenaline thrill, you may leap from an airplane while crossing the Palm Jumeirah bridge.
- The Jumeirah Beach Residence, often known as the JBR, is a beachfront neighborhood in Dubai that is comprised of forty buildings and is home to a variety of amenities.
- Visiting the Arabian Desert is a must-do on your list of things to do for the ultimate Arabian trip, and it should not be skipped.
- Dune bashing is one of the activities that you must undertake while in Dubai.
- We, on the other hand, liked a private trip withDubai Private Adventure, and others have had good experiences with the guides on With Locals.
- This exciting water park is undoubtedly one of the most distinctive things to do in Dubai, including rides that are both inventive and original.
- Put on your most comfortable shoes and prepare to be amazed by the incredible rides in the world’s largest indoor theme park.
- If you’re traveling with children, you’ll find plenty of cool indoor activities in Dubai to keep them entertained and out of the scorching summer weather.
- If you are looking for something a bit more exciting to do in Dubai, jumping out of an airplane and feeling the wind in your face is a terrific way to get an adrenaline rush and experience the world around you.
Is there a better way to take in Dubai’s breathtaking vistas than from above? Companies such asSkydive Dubaioffer a variety of alternatives, with tandem skydives starting from 1699 AED outside of Dubai and 2199 AED within the city, depending on location.
Things to do in Dubai at night
- With hours that extend until 11 p.m., Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo are excellent places to visit in the evening
- There are less youngsters around, allowing you to enjoy your time even more
- Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo An illuminated garden featuring landmarks of the United Arab Emirates made of recyclable materials, known as Dubai Garden Glow. Ski Dubai is a fantastic indoor ski resort that is open till 11 p.m. every night.
- With hours that extend until 11 p.m., Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo are ideal places to visit in the evening because there are less youngsters there, allowing you to enjoy your time even more
- An illuminated garden including landmarks of the United Arab Emirates made of recyclable materials, known as Dubai Garden Glow
- Ski Dubai is a fantastic indoor ski resort that is open till 11 p.m. every day of the year.
- Local merchants, live music, and free exercise programs can all be found in Al Barsha Pond Park, which is located near the Al Barsha neighborhood. Snooker Halls– Snooker halls can be found all around Dubai, and many of them are open till the early hours of the morning. The Galleria Hall rooftop has an outdoor theater where you may watch a late-night film.
- Take a night safari in Al Ain Zoo, where you can witness the nocturnal wildlife that inhabit the park. Divers may go diving at night in Dubai, which is a fantastic alternative when considering what to do in the city. If you want to view the fish that only come out at night, you may go diving in Dubai, which is quite popular. Luminous in the dark This indoor mini golf course, which is open until midnight, is a terrific pastime for families in the evening hours. Bounce Trampoline Park– For those with a lot of extra energy, the Bounce Trampoline Park is open until midnight and offers late-night entertainment. When considering what activities to do in Dubai with children, Bounce is a fantastic choice.
Top Destinations around Dubai
The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center is located in Abu Dhabi. The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center in Abu Dhabi, known as one of the world’s largest mosques, is the only one in the world that captures such unique interactions between Islam and other global cultures as the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center. Thousands of tourists and celebrants from around the world are expected to come to see the magnificent domes, reflecting pools that surround the courtyard, and the iconic prayer room, which not only overflows with beautiful sunlight, but also contains the world’s largest chandelier and rug, both of which were meticulously crafted.
- When combined with the ethereal lighting, the swimming pools, and the marina, it creates an Arab fantasy for everyone to enjoy.
- Remember to prepare a game plan and a map in order to appreciate this massive skyscraper without being disoriented or disoriented.
- This indoor theme park is especially well-suited for lovers of the Warner Bros.
- No doubt, from the moment you step foot into this park to the moment you depart, its entertaining attractions will ensure that you have a pleasant experience.
- Dubai is without a doubt one of the most distinctive cities on the planet.
- Discovering its historical sites, modern architecture, vibrant nightlife, and otherworldly wonders will leave you with fantastic experiences that you will cherish for a long time after your visit.
25 Fun Things To Do in Dubai Today (2022)
Apart from its seven-star hotels, man-made islands, world’s tallest structures, underwater hotels, and buildings, Dubai is a must-see destination for a variety of intriguing activities that visitors should participate in while in the city. Visitors are drawn to the area by the pleasant weather that exists all year. It’s a vibrant metropolis that’s alive at all hours of the day. In Dubai, you will never run out of things to do. There is something for everyone. These Dubai tourist attractions are a must-see on every visit to the city.
ALSO SEE: 25 Must-See Places in Dubai to Spend a Day
1. Dining Spots
Dubai is a sanctuary for anyone seeking high-end, five-star dining experiences. For example, the culinary outposts of world-renowned chefs Gary Rhodes and Gordon Ramsay in the Grosvenor House Hotel and the Hilton Dubai Creek are both excellent examples. Noble House at the Raffles Hotel is another top-of-the-tree restaurant, with costs starting at 500 AED per person and going up from there. There are also more cheap dining options on Al Dhiyafah Road, where you can find fast food shops from Lebanon, Iran, and India.
Pars Iranian Kitchen is known for its delicious lamb and excellent seafood, which is prepared on an outside barbecue.
The Ravi Restaurant, one of the city’s most highly respected Pakistani/Indian curry restaurants, is located directly across the street.Location:Al Dhiyafa Road – Dubai – United Arab EmiratesSEE ALSO:A Parent’s Guide to the Best Family Holiday in Dubai
2. Shopping Malls
Dubai may be the luxury capital of the United Arab Emirates, with shopping complexes on practically every corner and, as they say, “affordable luxury.” Electronics are available at a lower price than in other parts of the world, which is unusual. Malls in the city have the appearance of something out of a fantasy novel. Customers may be transported from one store or restaurant to another by a river that runs through the Souk Madinat and MadinatJumeirahHotel complex. The Mall of the Emirates is home to an indoor ski slope complete with actual snow.
3. The Gold Souk
Dubai is the finest location to find inexpensive gold. In the Gold Souk, you may look for gold, platinum, diamonds, and even silver as you meander around the market. The fact that the government maintains strict supervision over the authenticity of all gold items is a positive development. So you may feel confident that everything is genuine. In addition, you have the opportunity to bargain with the merchant. GoldDiamond Park is a great place to go if you’re seeking for something different. A jeweler may replicate things for you at a fraction of the expense of purchasing them new.
There’s nothing better to do on a Friday morning than to gather with friends and family to enjoy brunch. Mina A’ Salam Brunch, which features outdoor seating, live cooking stations, and a children’s club, is a great option if you want to indulge while being outside.
5. Burj Al Arab
The seven-star Burj Al Arab hotel is one of the few structures that dominates the skyline of Dubai. It is located in the heart of the city. A reservation at one of the hotel’s upscale restaurants is the only way in without paying the hotel’s high rate for an overnight stay. The façade of the Burj Al Arab is outstanding due to the appealing outward construction that it features.
6. The Traditional Dubai
Dubai is not only a collection of skyscrapers. The ancient areas of Dubai — fishing villages such as the Bastakia Quarter, Dubai Creek, and Bur Dubai neighborhood – are still alive and thriving, with art galleries and cafés aplenty. Fine textiles may be found at the textile souk, and then you can take a picturesque tour of the Creek. The Dubai Museum tells the tale of how oil and ambition came together to create this contemporary oasis, and it is well worth a visit.
7. Man-Made Islands
Mega projects, such as man-made islands, are being built in Dubai. The Palm Jumeirah, which is fashioned like a palm tree and is considered the eighth wonder of the world by the city. Jebel Ali and Deira are also contemporary islands, as is The Globe, a projected archipelago of islands that will create a world map and will be located between Jebel Ali and Deira.
8. The Beach
Al Mamzar, a public beach in the vicinity of the neighboring emirate of Sharjah, is an excellent option.
You may also visit Jumeirah Beach Park or Kite Beach, which was given this moniker because of its popularity among the city’s kite-surfing community. If you’re looking for a more premium beach experience, consider staying at Le Meridien Mina Seyahi.
9. The Desert
A trip to the desert in Dubai would not be complete without taking in the sights of the city. You can arrange a trip to the dunes on a desert safari. Additionally, barbecues, traditional dance performances (belly dancing and tanoura dance), and henna painting services are included in the package.
An excursion to the desert will not be complete without a stop in Dubai. You can arrange a trip to the dunes on a desert safari safari. BBQs, traditional dance performances (belly dancing and tanoura dance), and henna tattoo services are all included in the package.
A trip to Dubai would be incomplete if it did not include some time spent skydiving in Dubai. One of the most popular activities in Dubai, a tandem jump from 13,000 feet over the Palm Jumeirah, is on nearly everyone’s Dubaibucket list. The incredibleSkyDive Dubaiexperience would be incomplete without the assistance of skydivers who give teaching, a full-service rigging loft, and free load arranging services.
The spas in Dubai are world-class, offering everything from full-body massages to traditional hammams. It has always been a part of the Dubai way of life. This is why include a visit to a deluxe spa in your Dubai schedule is something you will not be disappointed with. ALSO SEE: 35 Free Things to Do in Dubai with Kids (Part 2)
Dubai conducts a slew of fun runs and marathons throughout the year for those who enjoy sports and fitness activities. You may select a marathon to suit your needs, with distances ranging from 5 km to 10 km and levels ranging from beginner to experienced.
14. Art Galleries
Dubai is also a popular destination for those interested in the arts. Dubai is divided into three districts, each of which contains an art gallery: the DIFC, Bastakiya, and Al Quoz. Similarly, large-scale art events, such as the Art Dubai, are conducted every year to showcase artists from all over the world.
15. Pottery studio
Do you want to learn a new skill? You can always learn new abilities from the countless options available to you. Making pottery is getting increasingly popular in Dubai. Yadawei is a pottery and ceramics instructor. Students will learn how to utilize a pottery wheel and will be able to produce their own hand-made decorations as a result of this course. 16. Instruction in dance The process of learning a new talent is never simple, but with so many possibilities to select from in Dubai, it becomes a lot less difficult.
Everything from salsa to hip-hop to modern and traditional belly dance appears to be on the dance floor at the same time these days.
The “XLine,” the world’s most extreme zipline, has been the buzz of the town since since Prince Hamdan took a ride on it personally.
Kiteboarding is one of the exciting sports that you can enjoy on the beaches of Dubai. If you are a novice, you may learn from experienced instructors and be floating across the ocean in no time at all!
Survival Academy is number 19 on the list. With a Survival Academy training, you can see if you have what it takes to survive in the wilderness. Students can learn how to build a fire, gut a fish, construct a temporary shelter, and provide first aid.
20. Meditation walk
In Dubai’s beaches, kiteboarding is one of the many enjoyable sports available. If you are a novice, you may learn from experienced instructors and be gliding over the water in no time at all! Academy of Survival (nineteenth) Take a Survival Academy course to see whether you have what it takes to live in the wild. Students can learn how to build a fire, gut a fish, build a makeshift shelter, and provide first aid. –
21. Archery tag
Kiteboarding is one of the exciting sports that you can enjoy on the beaches in Dubai. Beginners may learn from experienced instructors and will be gliding over the water in no time. Survival Academy (no. 19) With a Survival Academy course, you can see if you have what it takes to live in the wild. Students can learn how to build a fire, gut a fish, build a temporary shelter, and provide first aid.
22. Bike underwater
Are you becoming weary of riding your bike in the same old way? Try out an unusual training program that includes underwater stationary riding for a change of pace. Aquabiking is a spin class that takes place inside and is appropriate for beginners and non-swimmers.
23. Dubai Coffee Museum
The Dubai Coffee Museum, the largest in the Middle East, features a collection that includes coffee grinders from the First World War as well as brewing pots that are hundreds of years old. You may sit here and have a cup of coffee while traveling back in time. Dine in complete darkness on number 24. In the world of food, this is not a new phenomenon. Dining in the dark has become a worldwide phenomenon, allowing you to savor the flavors of your meal even more because your sense of sight is no longer required.
25. Dead Sea in Dubai
Have you ever wished to float in the Dead Sea in Jordan? Now is your chance. It is possible to do so in Dubai. The Saray Spa at the JW Marriott Marquis Hotel is a great place to start your Dead Sea excursion. You may unwind in your own private float pool, while also receiving mud masks and massage services. Do you have any other recommendations or locations to include in the above list? Please share your thoughts with us in the comments section below.
18 Exciting Things to Do in Dubai at Night
Despite the fact that Dubai is a lovely city at any time of day, many visitors come to Dubai for the surreal experience of the city’s nightlife. As soon as the sun sets, the place comes to life with a dazzling display of shimmering lights illuminating the skyline and tall buildings, illuminating the surrounding metropolitan environment. From the tranquil beaches to the raucous nightclubs, there is much to see and do in Dubai at night, whether you want to relax with your family, have a good time with friends, or explore the nightlife and walk through the wilds of the cityscape.
When it comes to nightlife, Dubai is a magnificent city at any time of day, but many people come to Dubai for the surreal experience of the city’s nightlife. As soon as the sun sets, the location comes to life with a dazzling display of shimmering lights illuminating the skyline and tall buildings, illuminating the surrounding metropolitan landscape and enhancing the atmosphere.
From the tranquil beaches to the raucous nightclubs, there is much to see and do in Dubai at night, whether you want to relax with your family, party hard with friends, or explore the nightlife and travel across the desert. In the evenings, there are a variety of activities to choose from in Dubai:
1. At the Top, Burj Khalifa
Dubai is a wonderful city at any time of day, but many visitors come to Dubai for the surreal experience of the city’s nightlife. As soon as the sun sets, the town comes to life with a dazzling array of shimmering lights illuminating the cityscape from the tops of tall buildings. From the peaceful beaches to the raucous nightclubs, there is much to see and do in Dubai at night, whether you want to relax with your family, party hard with friends, or explore the nightlife and travel across the desert.
2. Watch the Dubai Fountain Show
Source A well-choreographed and lit fountain show that dances to the beat of famous symphonies is on display. Enjoy the magnificent music and light display, which begins every 30 minutes and lasts for 30 minutes, completely free of charge. When it comes to nighttime activities in Dubai, one of the finest times to go is when it’s dark outside.
3. Al Bastakiya
Source As you stroll through the streets of the Al Fahidi Al Bastakiya ancient area, you will be able to experience the classic architecture marvel of old Dubai.
Source As you meander through the lanes of the Al Fahidi Al Bastakiya ancient area, you’ll be able to see the classic architecture marvel of old Dubai.
5. Photography Tours
Source As you stroll through the streets of the Al Fahidi Al Bastakiya ancient area, you will be able to see the classic architecture marvel of old Dubai.
6. Abra Ride at Dubai Creek
Source Take a Dhow ride or a boat tour of the city at night to get a better sense of the place. You may even pick your own boat and meal to eat while cruising around the prominent attractions of Old Dubai on the Arabian Gulf. As you enjoy this entertaining activity in Dubai at night, you can take in the stunning illumination of the city.
Guided Night Tour Information:
Points of departure: Dubai Mall, Deira City Centre, Madinat Jumeirah, and so on. Timings: 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. (starting time). Availability of night sightseeing packages and culinary tours may also be reserved in advance through firms such as the BigBus and Frying Pan Adventures, which are both based in Hong Kong. AED 130 (about).
Explore the Wilderness of the Desert and the Ocean
Source A Desert Safari at night will be a highlight of your Dubai visit and will not be missed. The huge Arabian Desert is never short of things to keep you entertained at night—from barbecue dinners to musical nights with belly dancers, from camel riding to sand skiing and quad biking, you can find them all in the desert. Some of the excellent firms that provide overnight desert safaris with internet booking capabilities are as follows:
- Dubai Trip
- Arabian Nights
- Desert Safari Dubai
- Platinum Heritage
- Arabian Adventures by Emirates Holidays
- Book a Dubai Trip
Please keep in mind that the business car normally gets you up from your location in the afternoons and drops you off the next morning. AED 750 is the starting price for the trip, and the price varies from business to company based on the amenities and range of activities they provide.
8. Go Star Gazing
Source At night, there is nothing better to do in Dubai than to go stargazing! Join the Dubai Astronomy Group on one of their stargazing excursions. Generally, the tours are free of charge, but you must first register with the organization before gathering at a designated stargazing location (typically in the desert) to observe the glittering stars and the transition of other celestial bodies.
Where: Al Thuraya Astronomy Centre, Mushrif Park, Mushrif – Dubai (+971 4 221 6603); Dubai Astronomy Group; Dubai Astronomy Group Hours of operation: 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
9.Go Night Camping
Source Camping under the stars is one of the most enjoyable things to engage in at night in Dubai, and if you have the necessary equipment, such as a tent or sleeping bag, it will not cost you a single dirham. In addition to Fujairah Beach and Al Qudra Lake, there are also Acacia Forest and Wadi Sana to explore in Umm Al Quwain, which is a popular camping destination in the UAE.
10. Explore the Marine life
SourceDive deep into the ocean at night to discover the thriving marine life that may be found there. Fish and aquatic plants of all kinds may be found in the waterways, which are crystal clear and home to many different species. Divers must be qualified professionals who have completed a dive within the last six months in order to participate. A minimum of two individuals are dispatched for a safe night dive, and in the majority of situations, the diving equipment is supplied by the firm. Al Boom Diving, Dive Center, Villa 254, 33rd Street, Al Wasl Road, Jumeirah 1, Dubai (phone: +971(0) 4-342-2993).
to 8:00 p.m.
to 6:00 p.m.
Places to Entertain Yourselves
Source In addition to the spectacular pavilions, Global Village is a hive of activity for additional exciting things to do in Dubai at night. There are various activities, entertainment, rides, food and shopping booths at this seasonal fun fair that is hosted throughout the winter months. It is normally held during the winter months (November to April). Location: Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, east of Arabian Ranches, Dubai. This open-air spectacle is guaranteed to provide your family, and in particular your children, with an unforgettable night in the city of lights.
From Saturday through Wednesday, 4:00pm to 12:00am, the hours are as follows: (entry gates close at 11:30pm) Friday and Saturday from 4:00pm to 1:00am; Thursday and Friday and Public Holidays from 4:00pm to 1:00am (entry gates close at 12:30am) Mondays are reserved exclusively for families and female guests.
12.Dubai Underwater Zoo
Source In Dubai Underwater Zoo, you may explore the magnificent underwater aquarium tunnel and enjoy up-close interactions with hundreds of aquatic species, all in one place. When it comes to spending a night in Dubai the adventurous way, feeding the sharks, riding on a glass-bottom boat, going on a behind-the-scenes tour, or going cage snorkeling are all options. Located on the ground floor of Dubai Mall, Doha Street, Sheikh Zayed Road in Dubai Hours of operation: 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. Ticket prices start at AED 190 per person (fare differs for various activities)
Source While the blistering heat outside continues, take a break and treat yourself to a real skiing experience within the confines of an urban shopping center. Ski Dubai, located in the Mall of the Emirates, is an indoor ski resort where you can participate in a variety of activities such as snowboarding down mountain-style slopes, riding a zipline or a chairlift, seeing a penguin show, or simply having a snowball battle with your family or friends.
Address: Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, The Mall of Emirates Hours are from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Ticket prices start at AED 200 and go up from there (fare differs for various activities)
Source A Hollywood-themed amusement park, which includes film studios, children’s playgrounds, roller coasters and water attractions, as well as other film-based entertainment, is an excellent choice for a family night out with the kids. It is not uncommon for both children and adults to experience high levels of excitement when visiting Motiongate, which features encounters with your favorite Hollywood celebrities as well as daring rides and motion imitating performances. Sheikh Zayed Road, beside the Palm Jebel Ali, Dubai is the address.
to 8:00 p.m.
(fare differs for various activities)
15. Night Clubs and Bars
Source If you’re looking for something more interesting to do in Dubai at night, check out the world-famous clubs and bars for the greatest nightlife experience. Nightclubs in Dubai are a vital component of the city’s nightlife, providing funky music, flashing lights, and champagne performances. In Dubai, the legal drinking age is 21 years old, and driving under the influence is severely prohibited. TheBase, Armani/Prive, White Dubai, People by Crystal, Billionaire Mansion, and Club 360 are just a few of the greatest nightlife destinations in Dubai.
and may continue until 3:00 a.m.
Other Fun Activities
Under the romantic light of the moon, ride across the desert and deep woodland on a horseback. This 90-minute excursion, organized by the Equestrian Club, will take you through the enchanting desert scenery, but only on full moon evenings. Whether you are a novice or a seasoned rider, you will enjoy this tour. The Winners Equestrian and Polo Club is located at Mushrif Park in Dubai and can be reached at +971 58 960 1438. 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM are the hours of operation. AED 300 (about) is the starting price.
17. Glow-in-the-Dark Yoga and Full Moon Yoga
Source There are many different yoga routines to choose from at the many different yoga studios in Dubai, including Urban Yoga’s candlelight yoga and glow in the dark yoga, which is done with fluorescent lighting and other equipment. The Talise Spa even offers yoga classes beneath the stars, near the ocean, on full moon nights. Interested? Click here for more information. The location: Urban Yoga, 3701 Aspect Tower, Executive Towers, Business Bay, Dubai (phone: +971 4 369 7882). Hours are 5:30 p.m.
Tel: +971 4 366 6818 or visit Talise Spa at King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud Street, Jumeirah, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
18. Dine in the Dark
Source You will be given dinner in complete darkness by servers who are wearing night-vision goggles if you reserve a table at the Noire Fairmont, where you will have a dining experience unlike any other. During a three-course dinner with drinks, you will be served in a dark room with the goal of heightening your other senses and savoring the flavor of the food you are eating. A portion of the proceeds from the restaurant is donated to a charitable organization that fights blindness in underdeveloped nations.
to 10:00 p.m.
With several malls and food outlets open until late at night, beachside strolls to enjoy, nightclubs to party hard, and a wilderness that welcomes adventure seekers, Dubai is always ready to keep the night owls entertained, and you will have no reason to stay inside once the sun goes down.
Try something new: 10 brilliant new things to do in Dubai
Source You will be given supper in complete darkness by servers who are wearing night-vision goggles if you reserve a table at the Noire Fairmont, where you will have a dining experience like no other. This three-course dinner with drinks is given in complete darkness, with the goal of enhancing your other senses and savoring the flavors of what you eat. In addition to supporting a charitable organization that fights blindness in poor nations, the restaurant donates a portion of its profits. In which location: Noire, Level 9 of the Fairmont Dubai in the Trade Center Area of Dubai (04 3118316) 7:30 PM to 10:00 PM is the time frame for this exhibition.
When the sun goes down, Dubai comes alive with a plethora of shopping malls and food outlets that are open until the wee hours of the morning, beachside strolls to enjoy, nightclubs to party hard, and a wilderness that welcomes adventure seekers.
1. Check out stunning views of Dubai from anew viewing deck
Prepare to be blown away (hopefully not literally) by the spectacular, unrestricted, 360-degree views of Dubai from the Palm Jumeirah’s spanking new observation deck, which opened in late 2017. The Next Level may be located at Palm Tower, which is 250 metres above ground level. The Next Level, on the other hand, is actually taking things to the next level, literally. The viewing deck is located on the 54th level of the tower, which is at the very top of the building. While The View has metal structures running around the perimeter, this new deck has a basic waist-high glass wall, allowing you to take in vistas as far as the eye can see without being hindered.
In addition, there is a VIP experience available.
to 10 p.m.
to 12 a.m.
2. Visit Monkey Bar, the cool new spot in 25hours Hotel One Central
Monkey Bar is one of those ‘in’ venues in Dubai that boasts a hip atmosphere, tasty cocktails, and a stylish interior. Located on the rooftop of 25Hours One Central, it has a diverse collection of fauna as well as breathtaking views of the sunset and the Museum of the Future. The photo opportunities continue with elegant booths on split levels placed within intricate gold cages, as well as low lying seats lining the lush green margins of the pool. A large selection of tiki-themed cocktails, as well as some traditional blends that have been stolen from some of the world’s top cocktail bars, may be found on the vast drinks menu.
Consider ordering the champagne pia colada ($85), which is sure to satisfy your thirst. Monkey Bar is located in 25Hours One Central, Trade Center Street, Dubai. It is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Monkey Bar Dubai is located at (0)42102525.monkeybardubai.com.
3. Check out an immersive hologram concert
Monkey Bar is one of those ‘in’ venues in Dubai that has a hip atmosphere, tasty cocktails, and a unique interior design aesthetic. On the rooftop of 25Hours One Central, it boasts an abundance of wildlife as well as breathtaking views of the sunset over New York’s Central Park. Sleek booths on split levels within intricate gold cages and low lying seats bordering the lush green margins provide more opportunities for photos to be taken. A large selection of tiki-themed cocktails, as well as some traditional blends that have been adapted from some of the world’s top cocktail bars, can be found on the vast drinks menu at Tiki Bar & Grill.
Located in 25Hours One Central on Trade Center Street in Dubai, Monkey Bar is a great place to unwind after a long day.
4. See a dazzling cabaret show
Following the success of its permanent Bloomsbury Ballroom location in London, the cabaret concept expands to the Soho Garden venue on the Palm, where it will debut its hit Bond-inspired show, “London Never Dies,” along with canapés, tapas, and three or four-course gourmet meal options, starting with a performance of “London Never Dies.” Following the show, attendees take over the dance floor from the dancers while top DJs keep the party going until 5 a.m.
7pm to 11pm Wednesdays to Sundays, tables from Dhs900 at Soho Garden Palm on the Palm Jumeirah, Dubai, www.dubai.platinumlist.net
5. Book tickets to take part in UAE’s first-ever sleep concert
Have you ever seen someone in your vicinity dozing during a concert? Fortunately, during this one-of-a-kind event, which will take place in February at the Theatre of Digital Art (ToDA) in Souk Madinat Jumeirah, you may soak up the music while also napping without feeling judged. To aid in falling asleep, the United Arab Emirates’ first-ever sleep concert combines soothing musical melodies with minimalist abstract light and video art to create a calming environment. The Sleep Concert will be held over two weekends, on February 18, 19, 25, and 26, and will run from 10 p.m.
Purchase your tickets here.
to 1 a.m.
6. Check out Soulbeach, a new beach club in Dubai
Soulbeach, a new beach club in Dubai, will open its doors to the public on Friday, February 4. It is located on a 3,000 square metre beachside sanctuary at JA The Resort and offers a variety of indoor and outdoor venues to accommodate all types of events. On the premises, in addition to the beach club, will be an indoor and outdoor restaurant, which will serve a cuisine inspired by delicacies from the South of France. Entry to Soulbeach costs Dhs150 during the week, with Dhs100 redeemable on food and drink purchases, and Dhs200 on Saturday and Sunday, with Dhs150 redeemable on food and drink purchases.
JA The Resort, Jebel Ali, will open its doors on Friday, February 4, and will be open everyday from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. It will cost Dhs150 from Monday to Friday with Dhs100 redeemable, and Dhs200 on weekdays with Dhs150 redeemable. Phone: +44 (0)4 814 5126, email:@soulbeachdxb
7. Check out a new immersive show at Infinity desLumières
A trip into space and taking in the vastness of the cosmos is one of those rare and unforgettable experiences that only a select few humans will have the opportunity to enjoy. If you’ve ever wondered what it would be like to be floating about above the planet at such a high altitude, this interactive display at Infinity des Lumièresis one you just must visit. This collaboration between the digital art space and the Mohammed Bin Rashid Space Centre will see you surrounded by 3,000 HD digital moving pictures of stars, planets, nebulae and supernovas, all of which will make you feel as if you are floating in outer space at the end of your journey.
to 10 p.m.
Visitors can book their tickets for the experience online here for Dhs150 per person.
Tickets are available for purchase at infinitylumières.com for Dhs150 per person.
8. Dine at Rooftop restaurant and lounge Inti at The Dubai Edition
Inti, a fresh new restaurant and rooftop lounge located atop the recently opened Dubai Edition Hotel, is a must-visit destination. In the last week of January, the Japanese-Peruvian concept opened its doors to the public, providing a tempting choice for aficionados of Nikkei cuisine to choose from. It is located on the 23rd story of the Downtown Dubai hotel and offers spectacular views of the Burj Khalifa and the surrounding area. An array of ceviche, tuna tar-tar and truffle yuzu, the bao bun, smoked brisket, and other dishes are included in the dinner menu.
to 2 a.m.
9. Make a reservation at a new dining and entertainment spot – Dream
Dream is the name of the opulent new late-night meal and performance concept located at the base of the Address Beach Resort in Dubai’s JBR neighborhood. Through the use of advanced projection technology, the visually appealing restaurant expresses a variety of stories throughout the evening. Outside, there’s a massive outdoor patio called Garden of Dreams, which has its own DJ booth and bar and is the ideal venue for sundowners and after-work cocktails. Dream’s nighttime show, which has been rigorously prepared in order to provide a perfect performance, is where the wow factor can be found.
Beach Resort is located in JBR, Dubai.
Call +974 220 0224 or email dreamdubaiofficial/@dreamgardendubai.
10. Visit Al Nafoorah’s picture-perfect new home
With a wonderful selection of Lebanese classics, Al Nafoorah has been continuously recognized as one of Dubai’s greatest Middle Eastern restaurants for years. The restaurant has recently relocated to the Jumeriah Al Qasr, where customers can enjoy outdoor dining against a backdrop of the flowing Madinat rivers and the sail-shaped silhouette of the Burj Al Arab. Chef Ali Fouad’s inventive adaptations of classic Lebanese cuisine will be featured on the menu, which will have the same award-winning flavors as the previous location.
Located on the lower ground floor of the Jumeirah Al Qasr and open daily for dinner from 6.30pm to 11.30pm and for lunch from 1pm to 3.30pm from Friday to Sunday (tel. : +44 (0)4 432 3232, jumeirah.com/alnafoorah).
Exciting Things to do in Dubai
What attractions and activities are there to see and do in Dubai? Plenty. As one of the world’s most popular vacation destinations, Dubai is bursting at the seams with new and exciting experiences just waiting to be discovered by visitors. This stunning emirate is also one of the world’s most renowned cities, with a diverse choice of distinctive and exhilarating activities and attractions to offer visitors from all over the world. Aside from witnessing some of the world’s most spectacular skylines, high-class lifestyle merging, and Bedouin customs, Dubai also offers visitors the opportunity to see some offbeat sites and unique one-of-a-kind landmarks that can’t be seen anywhere else on the planet.
The following is the table of contents: (Hide)
Xline Dubai Ziplining
Strangely captivating is the sensation of gliding over the stunning panoramas of Dubai Marina with the lovely breeze against your face as you whoosh to the other side, with the soft breeze against your face. If you have never attempted ziplining before, take advantage of your Dubai vacation to do so. Ziplining is a popular activity among tourists to Dubai, mostly because it is exciting to hold on and zoom off at the world’s longest urban zipline, which is located in the city. From the 170-meter-high platform of the Dubai Marina Mall, Xline Dubai, located in Dubai Marina, provides two zip lines that run parallel to each other.
- Incredibly beautiful aerial views of Dubai Marina and its surrounds are provided by a ride on the zipline.
- The Amwaj Tower in Dubai Marina Mall serves as the location for the Xline Dubai excursions, which begin and end there.
- to 5:30 p.m., except holidays.
- to 12:30 p.m.
- to 5:30 p.m., respectively.
- The best way to reach there is to take the metro (MRed line) and get out at DMCC Metro Station 1, which is located in Dubai Marina.
Dubai desert safari
Let’s start a bit further out from Dubai’s central business district. When you venture beyond the magnificent shops and sophisticated skyscrapers of Dubai, you will find yourself surrounded by the calm landscape of the Arabian wilderness. Prepare yourself for an out-of-the-ordinary adventure in the middle of nowhere! The vast desert environment of Dubai is an amazing adventure playground for thrill-seekers looking to have a good time while on a Dubai vacation or business trip. Have you ever had the opportunity to go skiing in the desert?
An afternoon adventure safari, an evening desert safari, and even a premium desert camping experience where you may spend the night beneath the starry Arabian sky in deluxe luxury tents are all options for you to select from.
The location is on the outskirts of Dubai, approximately 45 minutes away from the city center by car. On a Dubai desert safari, visitors can participate in the following activities:
- Sandboarding, quad biking, and camel rides are among the activities available. Sheesha sessions and a BBQ Arabian supper are served in the evening, and traditional folklore entertainment is provided. Stay the night around a campfire in the middle of a Bedouin environment
In Dubai, you might almost feel like you’re traveling around the world. Simply walk into Global Village the next time you find yourself in Dubai. Global Village, the world’s largest multi-cultural theme park, depicts the thrilling culture, entertainment, traditional products, and food of over 90 nations throughout the world. It is the world’s largest multi-cultural theme park. It’s like a big carnival with people from all over the world in one spot, and you can go from one venue to another in a couple of hours.
Global Village brings together a mash-up of ethnic cultures from across the world in one place for your enjoyment.
Activities and encounters include:
- Travel to several countries and see their country pavilions
- Take in diverse street acts and live stage events
- Discover an extraordinary cuisine scene brimming with rich flavors from all around the world
- At Carnaval, spend quality time with your family. At Ripley’s Believe It or Not, you may learn about interesting and weird facts.
Hours of Operation: Saturday through Wednesday, 4 p.m. to 12 a.m., and Thursday through Friday, 4 p.m. to 1 a.m. Mondays are allocated for families and females alone, with the exception of public holidays and Sundays. Admission Fee: For just AED 15 per person, you may travel across the world for a day. A single entrance ticket is provided. Children under the age of three and those with a strong sense of self-determination are admitted free of charge. Certain attractions within the Global Village will need an extra fee in addition to the regular ticket price.
Indoor Aquarium Scuba diving
Indoor scuba diving is a one-of-a-kind experience available only in Dubai, and it is not to be missed. The emirate is home to a pair of world-class large aquariums, which are filled with a profusion of colorful and exotic marine life, and which are open to the public. With an aquarium diving experience, you can get up up and personal with the vibrant aquatic life that exists there. The Lost Chambers Aquarium at Atlantis the Palm Dubai and the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo at Dubai Mall are the two most popular indoor diving attractions in Dubai, both of which provide indoor diving experiences.
- At Lost Chambers Aquarium, children as young as 10 years old can participate in an underwater exploration with their parents.
- The Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo are located within the Dubai Mall, in the heart of the city’s downtown district.
- You may choose between two time slots at Lost Chambers Aquarium: 10 a.m.
- Expenses associated with Scuba Diving: The Discover Scuba Diving experience at Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo costs around AED 1210 per person.
- Directions to the location: Aquarium of the Lost Chambers: If you are driving in Dubai, use the Sheikh Zayed Road, which will take you to the Jebel Ali neighborhood.
- Alternatively, you may take the metro in the direction of the UAE exchange station and get off at the Mall of the Emirates station.
- Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo: Take the metro line that stops at Dubai Mall to go to the aquarium and underwater zoo.
Pass through the suspended glass aquarium tunnel to reach the Dubai Aquarium, which is located inside the Dubai Mall. The Dubai Mall’s Underwater Zoo is located on the second floor of the mall.
Did you know that Dubai has a winter paradise complete with snow? It’s difficult to believe, but yes! Ski Dubai is the first of its type indoor snow and ski resort in the Middle East, and it provides the perfect respite from the blistering desert temperatures. Ski Dubai, located in the Mall of the Emirates, is an indoor mountain landscape covered in snow that allows you to participate in a variety of exciting winter activities such as skiing, snowboarding, zorbing, and chairlifts, to mention a few.
- This large indoor wintry theme park is also home to several lovely penguins, who you can observe waddling around in the arena while you explore the park.
- Ski Dubai is located in the Mall of the Emirates on Sheikh Zayed Road, near the Sheikh Zayed International Airport.
- to midnight Sunday through Thursday, 9 a.m.
- Penguin Marches are held on a daily basis at 2 p.m., 4 p.m., 6 p.m., and 8 p.m.
- – A Snow Daycation is a vacation in which you go skiing or snowboarding in the snow.
- – Snow Park Admission is around AED 150 per person and provides one-time entry to the Snow Park, which includes unlimited snow rides and the Zorb ball experience.
- – A 2-Day Slope Pass entitles you to unlimited admission to Slope Session for two days at a cost of about AED 320 per individual.
- Directions to the location: Ski Dubai can be reached in around 20 minutes by automobile via Sheikh Zayed Road from the Dubai Downtown area.
At the Top-Burj Khalifa
Was it ever brought to your attention that Dubai is home to a winter wonderland? To believe, yet it’s true. It is the first of its type indoor snow and ski resort in the Middle East, and it provides the perfect retreat from the hot desert temperatures. Ski Dubai, located in the Mall of the Emirates, is an indoor mountain landscape covered in snow that allows you to participate in a variety of exciting winter activities such as skiing, snowboarding, zorbing, and chairlifts, to mention a few examples.
- This large indoor wintry theme park is also home to several cute penguins, who you can observe waddling about in the arena while you explore the grounds.
- Located in the Mall of the Emirates on Sheikh Zayed Road, Ski Dubai is a popular destination for visitors.
- to midnight Sunday through Thursday, 9 a.m.
- Penguin Marches are held on a daily basis at 2 p.m., 4 p.m., 6 p.m., and 8 p.m.
- Ski Dubai admission costs vary depending on which option you choose.
- For around AED 250 per person, you may enjoy unlimited access to the Snow Park and rides, limitless Zorb ball and Mountain Thriller experience, 1 chairlift activity and any one of the following activities: Snow Bullet Ride, Ski or Snowboarding Lesson or Slope Session, Penguin Encounter.
- Slope Sessions’ 2-Hour Slope Ticket, which costs around AED 210 per person, provides two hours of non-stop excitement on the Slopes.
- Winter Wonderland Premium Admission — For AED 490 per person, you will have unrestricted access to all snow adventures, a 40-minute Penguin Encounter, and your choice of either Ski or Snow-boarding lessons or Slope Sessions.
Get there by following the directions below! Driving from Dubai Downtown to Ski Dubai along Sheikh Zayed Road takes around 20 minutes. Another option is to take the metro, which will drop you off right in front of the Mall of the Emirates station.
- Take a ride on the world’s fastest elevator
- And With state-of-the-art telescopes, you can get a closer look at the world below. From an outdoor viewing deck, take in the breathtaking 360-degree view of the Dubai skyline. Using special effects and virtual reality experiences, you may capture memorable moments in time.
You can take the world’s quickest elevator; With state-of-the-art telescopes, you can get a closer look from a great height. From an outdoor viewing deck, take in the breathtaking 360-degree view of the Dubai skyline; Special effects and virtual reality experiences can help you capture memorable moments.
VR Park Dubai
This VR Park, which is the first virtual and augmented reality themed park in the Middle East, is a wonderful opportunity to take a break from reality and get lost in a virtual world packed with adventure and wonder. VR Park Dubai, which is located on Level 2 of Dubai Mall, is a large 2-story arena packed with 18 interactive games and simulated rides that transport you into a virtual reality. Experiential activities include adrenaline-pumping adventures, peaceful relaxation sessions, and moderate to spine-chilling suspense thrillers.
VR Park is located on the second floor of Dubai Mall on Level 2.
- This VR Park, which is the Middle East’s first virtual and augmented reality themed park, is a wonderful opportunity to take a break from reality and get lost in a virtual world filled with adventure and magic. A large 2-story stadium filled with 18 interactive games and simulated rides that transport you into a virtual world, VR Park Dubai is located on Level 2 of the Dubai Mall. Experiential activities include adrenaline-pumping adventures, peaceful relaxation sessions, and moderate to spine-chilling suspense thrillers. In certain cases, the experiences are created in such a manner that you may enjoy the virtual landscapes with your friends and family members as well. Located on Level 2 of Dubai Mall, VR Park offers a variety of activities. Experiences that are a must:
From Sunday through Thursday, the hours are 12 p.m. to 10 p.m. From 10 a.m. until midnight on Friday and Saturday, respectively. The cost of admission to VR Park is zero dollars. If you wish to participate in any virtual reality games, you will need to purchase tickets, which can cost anywhere from AED 15 to AED 60 per person, depending on the game. The cost of the tickets varies depending on whatever experiences you pick. A variety of passes are also available, which allow you to ride a specified amount of rides at this wonderful park.
If you want to drive, it will take around 20 minutes to go from Palm Jumeirah to Dubai International Airport.