United Arab Emirates Country Code 971 – Worldometer.
What is the ZIP code for Dubai?
- Sometimes it is necessary to write zip code of Dubai then 00000 is used as zip code for UAE and zip code for Dubai.
How do I call a number in Dubai?
First dial 011, the U.S. exit code. Next dial 971, the UAE country code. Then dial the 1-digit area code (see sample calling code list below), followed by the 7-digit phone number. Here’s what a U.S. to UAE sample call would look like: 011 + 971 + X + XXX XXXX.
What is UAE country code?
Nope! Dubai is 100%, not a country. The United Arab Emirates, or UAE, IS a country though.
What is the country code?
So it might not be much of a concern to use Whatsapp. Both Skype and Whatsapp are not permitted in Dubai. This is the rule that was bought out in the year 2018. Dubai all the other apps that empower people to get in contact with each other through video or voice calls are considered unauthorized.
How do I make a call to UAE?
To call United Arab Emirates from India, dial: 00 – 971 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 00 – 971 – 9 Digit Mobile Number.
How do I ring Dubai?
To call Dubai, first dial the exit code of the country you are calling from. You can find this code by looking online if you don’t already know it. After you dial the exit code, dial 971, which is the country code for the United Arab Emirates, where Dubai is located.
Which country is 91 code?
91 is the country calling code for India. India is a country on the continent of Asia. The capital city of India is New Delhi.
How to Call United Arab Emirates Phone Numbers?
The International Telecommunication Union (ITU) issued the country calling code +971 to the United Arab Emirates, which may be seen below. Every telephone number in the nation is assigned by the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority of the United Arab Emirates Government, which is also the country’s government. For example, if you want to contact the United Arab Emirates, the phone number should begin with:
Rates may be viewed here.
A prefix is simply a group of numbers that appear before the country and area codes of a telephone number in the United States. The telephone numbers in the United Arab Emirates are made up of 11 numbers that are divided into groups of three. If you want to contact the United Arab Emirates from a mobile phone, you need dial the country code + the area code + the seven-digit number. In the United Arab Emirates, the most prevalent area codes are Abu Dhabi (02), Dubai (04), and Al Ain (01). (03).
|Location||Country Code||Landline Area Code||Landline Number|
|Abu Dhabi||+971||(2)||123 4567|
|Al Ain||+971||(3)||123 4567|
So if you’re making a call toAbu Dhabi,dial +971 2 123 4567.
The United Arab Emirates has extensive network coverage, which is widely available across the country. 4G LTE service is widely accessible throughout the country, however the quality varies greatly depending on the cell provider. As a global service provider with over 50 locations, you can rely on us to keep your business running even while you’re away from home. We understand how tough it may be to be away from home and family for an extended period of time. We can only desire to be able to communicate with them at all hours of the day and night.
More information may be found here.
Top Mobile SIM network in the United Arab Emirates
In the United Arab Emirates, there are several mobile SIM networks to choose from:
Top apps used to communicate
Here are the most popular communication applications in the United Arab Emirates, as ranked by number of downloads: WhatsAppTelegram
Emergency phone numbers
Listed below are the four most crucial emergency numbers to keep in mind while traveling to the United Arab Emirates: 998 in order to obtain ambulance service 999 is the number to dial in an emergency situation.
Best Time to Call the United Arab Emirates
When it comes to timekeeping, the United Arab Emirates uses Gulf Standard Time with a time offset of UTC+04. You may make calls to the United Arab Emirates from any location in Australia if you are in one of the following time zones:
Time to Call
|United Arab Emirates||2:00pm – 12:00am||UTC+10:00||Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)||Queensland|
|12:00pm – 12:00am||UTC+08:00||Australian Western Standard Time (AWST)||Western Australia|
|1:00pm – 12:00am||UTC+09:30||Australian Central Standard Time (ACST)||South Australia, Northern Territory and town of Broken Hill in Western New South Wales|
|3:00pm – 12:00am||UTC+11:00||Norfolk Island Standard Time (NFT)||Norfolk Island|
|11:00am – 11:00pm||UTC+07:00||Christmas Island Standard Time (CXT)||Christmas Island|
|10:00am – 9:30pm||UTC+06:30||Cocos (Keeling) Islands Standard Time (CCT)||Cocos (Keeling) Islands|
Daylight Savings Time (first Sunday in October – first Sunday in April)
|United Arab Emirates||3:00pm – 12:00am||UTC+11:00||Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT)||New South Wales (except Broken Hill), Victoria, Tasmania, Australian Capital Territory|
|2:00pm – 12:00am||UTC+10:00||Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)||Queensland|
|12:00pm – 12:00am||UTC+08:00||Australian Western Standard Time (AWST)||Western Australia|
|2:30pm – 12:00am||UTC+10:30||Australian Central Daylight Time (ACDT)||South Australia, Northern Territory and town of Broken Hill in Western New South Wales|
|1:30pm – 12:00am||UTC+09:30||Australian Central Standard Time (ACST)||Northern Territory|
|4:00pm – 12:00am||UTC+12:00||Norfolk Island Daylight Time (NDT)||Norfolk Island|
|11:00am – 11:00pm||UTC+07:00||Christmas Island Standard Time (CXT)||Christmas Island|
|10:00am – 10:30pm||UTC+06:30||Cocos (Keeling) Islands Standard Time (CCT)||Cocos (Keeling) Islands|
Unlimited International Calls to up to 60 Countries
With a range of limitless options available, staying in touch with relatives throughout the world is simple with Lebara Mobile. Purchase an Extra Small Plan for just $14.90, or upgrade your data to an Extra Extra Large Plan for only $69.90 to maximize your savings. Join Lebara to take advantage of affordable unlimited calling plans. Rates for International Phone Calls
How to Call the UAE from the U.S.
Everything you need to know about contacting the United Arab Emirates, as well as the fundamental laws of international dialing, will be covered.
Ok, so to call UAE from the U.S., just follow these instructions:
- To begin, call 011, which is the United States exit code
- Then call 971 to reach the United Arab Emirates country code. Afterwards, enter the 1-digit area code (see the example calling code list below), followed by the 7-digit phone number. The following is an example of a phone call from the United States to the United Arab Emirates: 011 + 971 + X + XXX XXXX
- 011 + 971 + X + XXX XXXX
- 011 + 971 + X
- 011 +
Learnhow to call the United Arab Emirates from the U.S.
A list of some important city dialing codes may be seen below.
|UNITED ARAB EMIRATES CALLING CODES|
|Ras Al Khaimah||7|
Even so, simply calling a number is not always sufficient.
We understand that this seems absurd, but there are a number of laws that are not well recognized when it comes to international calling. Some of those may be causing you difficulty. Take a look at this:
Are your international calls totally blocked?
The cell phone you purchased may have arrived with its own factory default settings, which, unless manually changed or overridden by your cell phone service provider, will most likely prevent you from making international calls until that setting is manually changed or the service provider overrides that status for you. Fortunately, this is a straightforward repair. Change the setting or request that your service provider do so for you.
Need area codes?
As a result, you may omit the area code when dialing many international calling destinations because they have a dedicated or designated beginner digit for all calls made to that country.
Truncate the trunk
Is the phone number you’re calling a “0” or a “1” at the beginning? The term for this is “trunk code,” and it is only to be used for calls inside a specific number of nations within the United States. You may have learned the subtleties of how to contact the United Arab Emirates from the United States, but you still require a method of making such calls, ideally one that does not require you to donate blood in order to pay off your telephone bill. Welcome to that way of thinking. Vonage.
Call to United Arab Emirates or have them call you!
When you sign up for our Vonage World ® plan, you’ll be able to make calls to the United Arab Emirates from both landlines and cell phones at Vonage’s extremely affordable per-minute prices. Everything is made possible by the Vonage BoxTM, a cutting-edge VoIP device that allows you to carry your phone calls over your high-speed internet connection. The box itself, as well as activation, are completely free. Residents of the United States are likewise exempt from paying for delivery! So get on the phone and contact that old sweetheart in Fujairah, or you can set up a Vonage account for them.
area code, specifically YOUR area code!
It becomes even better because Vonage is responsible for its own operations.
That’s a lot of zeros, but they’re all positive zeros.
Clue me in on a great international calling app, please!
Yes, without a doubt. If you haven’t already, you should check out Vonage Mobile®, an iPhone® and AndroidTM calling software that allows you to make free international calls and has made significant waves in a short amount of time. Because it’s completely free to download and use (you just have to make sure you’re contacting another app user), go ahead and click on the link to learn more and start making free calls right now! * You must open a second Vonage account and are solely responsible for any charges and activity on each account, as well as shipping costs for the adapter and compliance with the regulations of the nation where the Vonage adapter will be used if it is located outside of the United States of America.
Vonage customer service is only available in English and Spanish. The Vonage 911 service is not available outside of the United States.
Calls to and from Dubai operate in a similar manner as calls to and from any other nation. All that is required is that you keep in mind the necessary prefixes before the local number as well as any potential time discrepancies. To make a phone call to Dubai from another country, you must first enter the international country code for the United Arab Emirates, which is + 971; then you must dial the area code followed by the local number to reach Dubai. Local telephone numbers are made up of seven digits.
- The area code for Dubai is 04, and it is located in the Middle East.
- Ajman is the sixth city on the list.
- 07 – Ras al-Khaimah 06 – Umm al-Quwain 07 – Al Ain Fujairah is the ninth city on the list.
- For example, if you want to contact Dubai from abroad, you would dial +971 + 4 + the local number.
- When dialing a number in another country from Dubai, start with 00, followed by the country code, city code, then the local number.
- Consult the Yellow Pages if you need to discover a local phone number.
Mobile phone prefixes
Mobile phones in the United Arab Emirates have their own prefixes. These are the numbers 050, 055, and 056 at the moment. When dialing a mobile number from another country, the zero at the beginning of the prefix should be skipped. ByJust LandedIf you are calling a mobile number within the United Arab Emirates, the 0 should be retained.
- A brief overview of the Dubai Telecommunications market
- The telephone: How to set up a fixed phone connection. Mobile phones: service providers and tariff schemes
- Saving money on international calls: How to save money on international calls from Dubai What is the best way to gain internet access in Dubai?
Does this article help?
Do you have any thoughts, updates, or questions on this subject? Please share them with us. Inquire with them here:
Telephone numbers in the United Arab Emirates – Wikipedia
|Country||United Arab Emirates ceh|
|Typical format||(0568524418(telephones) 0543571034(mobiles) xxx xxxx (special services)|
|Country calling code||+971|
|International call prefix||971|
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) uses a closed telephone numbering strategy for all of its telephone numbers. The International Telecommunication Union (ITU-T) has awarded the country of UAE the international dialing number +971. Telephone numbers are fixed at seven digits, with area codes set at two or three digits. Telephone numbers are fixed at seven digits.
Subscriber numbers were 5- or 6-digits in length, with the area code and subscriber number adding up to a total of 7 digits.
The following is the overall structure of the United Arab Emirates’ national numbering plan: Landline phone numbers begin with the letters:
- 01Al Karama (cancelled)
- 02Abu Dhabi
- 03Al Ain
- 06Sharjah, Ajman, and Umm al-Quwain
- 07Sharjah, Ajman, and Umm al-Quwain 07Ras Al Khaimah
- 07Ras Al Khaimah
Mobile Phone Numbers Begin with:
- 50 cell phones (Etisalat)
- 52 cell phones (Du)
- 054 cell phones (Etisalat)(Recently released for public use.)
- 55 cell phones (Du)
- 058 cell phones (Du/Virgin Mobile)(Recently released for public use.)
- 55 cell phones (Du/Virgin Mobile)(Recently released for public use.)
The following telephone numbers are used for emergency services in the United Arab Emirates.
- In an emergency, dial 999
- In a non-emergency, dial 901
- In an ambulance, dial 998
- In a fire department (civil defense), dial 997
- And in the coast guard, dial 996. 991- In the case of an electricity failure (DEWA)
- 922- In the case of a water failure (DEWA)
- 993- In the case of a telephone failure (DEWA)
- 994- In the case of a telephone failure (DEWA)
- 995- In the case of a telephone failure (DEWA)
- 996- In the case of a telephone failure (DEWA)
These are unusual 7-digit number ranges that do not correspond to any specific area code):
The ISO code for the United Arab Emirates is ‘AE’, which is two digits long and is registered under the ISO-3166 Alpha-2 index.
What Is the Country Code for Abu Dhabi, UAE?
The country code for Abu Dhabi is +976, which is the same as for the rest of the UAE.
The area code for Abu Dhabi is 02. For example, if you were calling from another country and the phone number was 98765, you would dial +976 2 98765.
What Is the Country Code for Dubai, UAE?
In a similar vein, the country code for Dubai is +976, while the area code for the city is 04 For example, if you were calling from another country and the phone number was 54673, you would dial +976 4 54673 instead of 54673.
What Is the UAE Country Code for Flights?
“ARE” is the official ISO 3-digit code for international flights entering the United Arab Emirates on international flights into the United Arab Emirates. However, there are 22 airports spread among the seven emirates, with 12 of them having their unique 3-digit IATA numbers to distinguish them from the others. These are the ones:
- The following airports serve the United Arab Emirates: Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH)
- Al Ain International Airport (AAN)
- Al Dhafra Air Base – DHF
- Al Maktoum International Airport – DWC
- Al Minhad Air Base – NHD
- Al Bateen Executive Airport – AZI
- Delma Airport – ZDY
- Dubai International Airport (DXB)
- Fujairah International Airport (FJR)
- Ras Al Khaimah International Airport (RKT)
Due to the modest size of the remaining airports and the fact that they are largely used for private purposes, they do not have a 3-digit number.
What Is the UAE Country Code to Phone?
If you want to call a phone number in the United Arab Emirates from another country, you will need to dial the country code +976. For a landline, this will be followed by 6 more numbers, and for a mobile phone, this will be followed by 7 more digits, depending on the service provider.
What Is the Structure of Telephone Numbers in the UAE?
All of the landline numbers in this area have seven digits. These are broken down into a pattern of two digits followed by five digits. The first two digits of the phone number are an area code, while the subsequent five digits are assigned to a particular line. There are a total of 6 active area codes in the United Arab Emirates:
- Al Ain is number two, followed by Abu Dhabi, Al Ain is number three, followed by Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, and Umm al-Quwain, number seven, and Fujairah, number nine.
When calling from outside the United Arab Emirates, keep in mind that you must first dial the country code +976 before making your call. This means that you would remove the 0 from the area code, resulting in an overall dialing sequence of 9 digits. You would dial +976 3 12345 if you were contacting a phone line in Al Ain with the telephone number 12345, for example.
What Is the Country Code for the UAE to Call a Mobile?
For calls to mobile phones, you must first dial the country code +976, which is followed by the number you wish to call. Following this, mobile phone numbers in the United Arab Emirates have three digits. They all begin with the numbers 050, 055, or 056. The remainder of the number consists of five distinct numbers, similar to a landline phone number. As an example, if a cellphone number in the United Arab Emirates is 050 13579, you would dial +976 50 13579 while calling from outside.
How to Call a Landline From Dubai
To make a phone call from Dubai to another landline in the United Arab Emirates, you will need to enter the 7-digit telephone number of the destination location inside the country. For example, if the local UAE number is 01 34567, all you would need to do is call that number to reach the destination. If you want to call a number that is located outside of the United Arab Emirates, start by dialing 00, followed by the international code for the country in question, and then the entire phone number.
What Are the Emergency Service Phone Numbers Here?
For a telephone call from Dubai to another landline in the United Arab Emirates, you must first dial the 7-digit telephone number of the destination location inside the country. To call a local number in the UAE, for example, you would just need to dial 01 34567, which is a short number. For numbers originating outside of the United Arab Emirates, begin by dialing 00 followed by the international code for the country in question, followed by the complete number.
Example: If you wish to call a UK phone number from Dubai, and the number is 07788 13456, you would dial 00 44 788 13456, instead of 07788 13456.
- Fire Services or Civil Defence – 997
- Coastguard – 996. Dubai Electrical and Water Authority for Electrical Failure: 991
- Dubai Electrical and Water Authority for Water Failure: 922. Ambulance or Medical Emergency: 998. Fire Services or Civil Defence – 997. Ambulance or Medical Emergency: 998. Ambulance or Medical Emergency: 998.
What Are the UAE Country Zip Codes and Mailing Codes?
There are no zip codes in this area. Instead, all mail is delivered to a post office box, where it is collected by the receiver. The following is the proper format for addressing a letter or package to the United Arab Emirates: Number of a Post Office BoxOffice Number (if applicable) Number of BuildingsState of Construction (e.g. Dubai) You may be required to input a zip code in order to arrange for a delivery to a specific location. In this case, the code 00000 should be used. This is standard practice in the United Arab Emirates, and your letter will be delivered to its intended destination.
Helpful Facts and Trivia About the UAE
There are no postal codes in this area. Postal boxes are used to store all mail, which is then picked up by the receiver. A letter or parcel to the United Arab Emirates should be addressed as follows: Number of a PO Box or an office (if applicable) Number of BuildingsState of Building (e.g. Dubai) In order to organize a delivery to a certain zip code, you may be required to enter one. Using the code 00000 will suffice in this case. The United Arab Emirates follows a standard practice in this regard, and your mail will be delivered to its intended destination.
What Else Should I Know About Travelling Here?
Despite the fact that Abu Dhabi is the country’s capital, Dubai has long been regarded as the country’s ‘commercial, business, and tourism hub,’ and this has been the case for many years. The situation has altered considerably in the last decade, and Abu Dhabi has emerged as a complete entity in its own right, and it has perhaps now surpassed Dubai in terms of both the most extravagant and the most expensive structures. Despite the fact that the two regions are only an hour’s drive apart, there are significant differences in the way business is done in each.
You will find that doing business in any of the seven Emirates is much easier when you have a presence or an office here.
Whether you’re traveling to close a business transaction or as a tourist, you can discover more about the UAE by visiting ourVisit the UAEpage.
How to Call Dubai
The protocol for making international calls to Dubai, as well as the dialing codes, are detailed here. It is necessary to use the following protocol when contacting Dubai from a country other than the United Arab Emirates. The international calling codes and dialing format to use while phoning into Dubai are as follows: IDD plus 971 plus 4 plus the recipient’s number IDD is an abbreviation for International Direct Dial code. consists of the country code from which you are phoning and the area code 971 The country code for the United Arab Emirates is 4 while the area code for Dubai is In order to contact Dubai from the United States, the number format is as follows: 011 + 971 + 4 + TELwhere is a telephone number.
It is 971 that is the International Subscriber Dialling Code (ISD Code) for the United Arab Emirates. The ISD code is sometimes referred to as the national calling code.
Calling Dubai From Abroad
For further information on how to dial a number in Dubai and to make international phone calls to Dubai, refer to the sample below.
To Make International Calls to Dubai Dial
Number of digits in the exit code + 971 + 4 + Telephone Number The exit code or access code of a country is the code that must be entered in order to make international calls from that particular country. Before you call Dubai, you must first determine the nation from which you are calling and the access code for that country.
When to call Dubai from – Time Difference
Knowing the time difference between the nation from which you are calling and the country from which the recipient is calling can help you avoid making calls at inconvenient times.
How to Call Dubai
Documentation Download Documentation Download Documentation Dubai is the most populous city in the United Arab Emirates, with a population of over one million people (UAE). Foreigners account for around 80 percent of the city’s population, which means that Dubai is well-connected to nations all over the world. If you’ve never made an international call to Dubai before, it may seem difficult at first, but if you follow a few basic steps, you’ll be up and running in no time.
- 1 Enter the exit code of the country from which you are calling. 2 Press the dialing key. Before making any international calls, it is necessary to dial the country’s exit code. Also known as an international access code, this number is unique to each country and changes from one to the next.
- The exit code 011 should be used for travel to and from the United States, Canada, and the majority of the Caribbean. You should use the exit code 00 if you are traveling to China, Italy, or the United Kingdom. To go to Australia, use the exit code 0011
- Look up all of the other codes on the website
- For the United States, Canada, and the majority of the Caribbean, use the exit code 011. China, Italy, and the United Kingdom should use the exit code 00. To get to Australia, use the exit code 0011. Obtain a list of all additional codes by visiting
- Consider the following example: If you’re calling from the United States, your phone number will appear something like this: 011-971
- s3 To contact a landline, dial the number 4 followed by the phone number’s last seven digits. Before you dial a number, you should determine what type of number you are contacting. Whenever you are dialing a landline number, hit the number 4 first, followed by your phone number. Input the 7-digit landline number you intend to contact directly after that.
- If the phone number you are contacting has seven digits (xxx-xxxxxx), it is a landline
- Otherwise, it is a mobile phone. It will appear something like this when dialing a landline number: 011-971-4-000-0000 (if you are calling from the United States, Canada, or the Caribbean)
- 4 To access a mobile phone, dial the prefix 50, 55, or 56 followed by the 7-digit phone number. In Dubai, mobile numbers are tied with certain operator prefixes. This prefix will be one of the following numbers: 50, 55, or 56. Ideally, it would be included in the mobile phone number that was provided to you.
- If the number has nine digits in length (xx-xxx-xxxxxx), it is a mobile phone number (xx-xxx-xxxxxx). Because the final number for a mobile phone will seem something like this: 011-971-55-000-0000 if you are calling from Canada, the Caribbean, or the United States, the final number for a mobile phone will look something like this: 011-971-55-000-0000.
- 1 Take into consideration the time difference between the United States and other countries. Dubai operates on Gulf Standard Time (UTC + 4), which means that if you’re calling from another time zone, you’ll most likely be calling from a different time zone than you are in. Prevent calling someone at an inconvenient hour by checking the current time in Dubai before you make your phone call.
- Dubai does not observe Daylight Savings Time
- Instead, it observes Standard Time. You can quickly find out what time it is in Dubai by visiting the following website: The abbreviation “UTC” refers to Coordinated Universal Time.
- To save money on long-distance calls, consider purchasing an international calling card. Calling cards may be obtained at the majority of convenience stores, supermarket stores, and even on the internet. These cards are available in a variety of pricing ranges, but utilizing them might save you money over time.
- Look into how much your phone provider charges for long-distance calls and compare that rate to the cost of a calling card. Inform yourself about international calling plans offered by your phone carrier to see whether you may save money over time.
- 3 For the sake of convenience, communicate by e-mail or instant messaging. When there are time zone variations, it might be difficult to arrange a time to speak on the phone that is convenient for all parties. Consider conversing with each other over the Internet via e-mail, Facebook Messenger, or another messaging service so that you may react to each other whenever it is most convenient for you both.
- VoIP services such as WhatsApp, Skype, and FaceTime are currently prohibited in the United Arab Emirates.
Create a new question
- Is Botim available for hire in Dubai? This answer was written by a member of our highly trained team of researchers, who then double-checked it for correctness and comprehensiveness before posting it. Staff Editors at wikiHow provide an answer to a question. How can I make a free phone call to Dubai? This answer was written by a member of our highly trained team of researchers, who then double-checked it for correctness and comprehensiveness before posting it. Staff Editors at wikiHow provide an answer to a question. In Dubai, does WhatsApp function properly? This answer was written by a member of our highly trained team of researchers, who then double-checked it for correctness and comprehensiveness before posting it. wikiHow Staff EditorStaff AnswerHelp wikiHow by unlocking this answer that has been researched and written by a wikiHow staff member. The messaging service WhatsApp will operate in Dubai, but the majority of VoIP and internet video calling services are now restricted in the country. Use of a VPN (Virtual Private Network), which may conceal your IP address and assist you in bypassing these limitations, may be able to help you get past this restriction. Question The phone number I’m attempting to contact in Dubai isn’t functioning from India. What do I need to do to ensure that the call is a success? To make a phone call to Dubai from India, you must first prefix the phone number with the following characters: 00 + 971 + 4
- 00 + 971 + 4 Question What is the best way to make a call from India to Dubai? Follow the steps outlined in the preceding article, as appropriate. Question What is the best way to preserve a Dubai number on WhatsApp in India? It is best to save your number in international format. As a result, start with +971 and then the area code without the zero, followed by the local number
- Question What is a good example of a format that I may use for a landline call within Dubai? 00971 04 1234567 is a good example of a standard format. Assuming that the house number you intend to contact is ‘1234567
- Question What is the best way to contact someone who has an Australian cell phone but is now in Dubai? Because they have the same country prefix as an Australian number, you may treat them the same way you would treat an Australian number. There may be additional costs for roaming. Question What is the best way to make a phone call from Somalia to Dubai? Follow the steps outlined in the preceding article, as appropriate. Question How can I make a phone call to India using a landline phone? You must first visit the website of the phone operating system and inquire as to whether you are permitted to contact this nation. However, you will be required to pay either a long-distance cost or a monthly fee.
More information can be found in the following answers: Inquire about something There are 200 characters remaining. Include your email address so that you may be notified when this question has been resolved. SubmitAdvertisement
- In the case of calls made from within the United Arab Emirates, there is no need to dial either the exit code or the country code. Add a zero before calling 4 (Dubai’s area code), and then continue with the 7-digit telephone number
Thank you for submitting a suggestion for consideration! Advertisement
About This Article
Summary of the ArticleXTo make a phone call to Dubai, you must first dial the exit code of the nation from which you are phoning. This code, if you don’t already have it, may be found by searching the internet for it. After you have dialed the exit code, dial 971 to reach Dubai, which is situated in the United Arab Emirates, which is the country code for the nation. Dial the number 4 after the UAE country code before punching in the 7-digit landline number if you’re calling from a landline in the UAE.
Continue reading for helpful hints on how to make international calls with a calling card.
The writers of this page have together authored a page that has been read 275,082 times.
Is this article up to date?
011 – 971 is the telephone number. *Can also be used to TEXT numbers in the United Arab Emirates. * Cell phone numbers 011971 and +971 are frequently used interchangeably.
The time inthe United Arab Emirates is now02:35:52pm
- 011 is the international access code, which should be dialed first when calling from the United States or Canada. The country code for the United Arab Emirates is 971. The phone number (remove the first 0) is:
- Fixed phones have 8 digits, with the area code added
- Mobile phones have 9 digits.
- An example of a call from the United States to a landline in Dubai: 011 971 4?
How to dial to UAE cellular:
- The following is the dialing syntax for calls to a cell phone: 011 9715?
|Abu Dhabi||2||Fujairah||9||Ras Al Khaimah||7|
|Dubai||4||Madinat Zayed||2||Umm-Al Quwain||6|
+971 It is possible that unsourced information may be questioned and removed. Unlike other countries, the United Arab Emirates has a closed telephone numbering network for its phone numbers. is designated by the International Telecommunication Union (ITU-T) with the international dialing number +971. Telephone numbers are fixed at seven digits, with area codes set at two or three digits. Telephone numbers are fixed at seven digits.
What is the country code for UAE?
Emirates of the United Arab Emirates/Dialing Codes
What area code is plus 971?
Portland, Salem, Gresham, Hillsboro, and Beaverton are all covered by the 971 area code, which is situated in northern Oregon.
It is an overlay for the area code 503 and serves the same geographic region as that code.
What is carrier code in UAE?
The country code for the United Arab Emirates is 971; the emirate code for Dubai is 04; while the city code for Abu Dhabi is 00. Phone numbers starting with the prefix 050 (Etisalat), 052 (du), 054 (Etisalat), 055 (du), 056 (Etisalat), and 058 (du) are all valid (du). The 0 should be removed from both the Dubai/emirate and mobile codes when calling from abroad.
How do you call someone in Dubai?
Press 9-7-1 as soon as your country’s departure code appears on the screen. United Arab Emirates (UAE), the nation in which Dubai is situated, has a country code of +971 followed by the letter “A.” After you’ve entered your country’s exit code, type “971” into the text box. To contact a landline, dial the number 4 followed by the phone number’s last seven digits.
What does AUH stand for?
|AUH||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates – Abu Dhabi International (Airport Code)|
|AUH||Austro-Hungarian Empire (Austria-Hungary)|
|AUH||Asahi University Hospital (Japan)|
|AUH||American University of Humanities (Tbilisi, Georgia)|
What is the carrier code?
A carrier code is a four-character unique identification provided by the Canadian Border Services Agency (CBSA) to identify a carrier. A carrier is defined as a person who is involved in international commercial transportation and who runs a conveyance that is utilized to move specified commodities to or from Canada for the purposes of determining carrier code eligibility.
How to call 971-56 United Arab Emirates?
971-56 Mobile Phone Numbers are available. +971 – 56 – Local Number Country: United Arab Emirates Country code: 971 Mobile phone number in United Arab Emirates: +971 – 56 – Local Number
Where can I find list of mobile telephone prefixes by country?
Unrecognized country or unidentified region Prefix for International Calling Codes on Mobile Phones Notes on the size of NN (NSN) carrier notes Afghanistan +93: 70: 9: Afghanistan +93: 70: 9: Afghanistan AWCC:71 72 AWCC:71 72 Roshan:73 Etisalat:74 Greetings and salutations (SALAAM) (state owned) Afghan Telecom (which is state-owned) is number 75. Etisalat’s MTN number is 77 78.
Are there international calling codes for French Polynesia?
Serial No.Country NameDialing Codes71FINLAND35872FRANCE3373FRENCH GUIANA59474FRENCH POLYNESIA689FINLAND35872FRANCE3373FRENCH GUIANA59474FRENCH POLYNESIA689
Where can I find international country calling codes?
Serial No.Country NameDialing Codes43CHILE5644CHINA8645COLOMBIA5746COMOROS269CHILE5644CHINA8645COLOMBIA5746COMOROS269CHILE5644CHINA8645COLOMBIA5746COMOROS269
Visiting the United Arab Emirates
Businesses are open from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturdays and Thursdays, respectively. Some businesses operate on a standard eight-hour shift from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Banks are normally open from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., Monday through Friday. Friday is a day off for all of the offices. In order to accommodate prayer time, only a small number of retail enterprises are open on Fridays until after 4 p.m. Small stores and enterprises in traditional communities may be forced to close during prayer hours on a daily basis.
New Year’s Day and Al-Hijra are celebrated on January 1. (Islamic New Year) Mouloud, on the 3rd of January* (Birth of the Prophet) Leilat al-Meiraj is celebrated on May 16th (Ascension of the Prophet) Eid al-Fitr is celebrated on July 17th (End of Ramadan) Eid al-Fitr is celebrated on July 18th. Eid al-Fitr is celebrated on July 19th. Eid al-Adha is celebrated on September 23rd (Feast of the Sacrifice) Eid al-Adha is celebrated on September 24th. Eid al-Adha is celebrated on September 25th. December 2nd is a National Holiday*.
Muslim festivities are scheduled according to local observations of different phases of the moon, and the dates of these celebrations fluctuate from year to year. The dates of the Islamic festivals observed by the private sector may differ from those listed above.
During the summer months, the weather in the United Arab Emirates is extremely hot and humid. Temperatures routinely exceed 40 degrees Celsius from May through October, and humidity levels are particularly high during this time period (up to 95 per cent). Some of the country’s inland sections, particularly in the hilly regions of the east, are a little more pleasant than the rest of the country. During the winter, the nighttime temperature is normally between 15oC and 20oC, with a maximum temperature of between 20 and 25oC.
Oanda’s currency converter is a useful tool. The dirham is the official currency in this country (AED). In the dirham, there are 100 fils in it.
Time zones and time differences
It is six hours behind Australian Eastern Standard Time in the United Arab Emirates. View the World Clock to find out what time it is in Abu Dhabi at any given moment.
The country code for the United Arab Emirates is +971. From Australia, dial 0011 + 971 + area code + telephone number to make calls to the United Arab Emirates. 00 + 61 + area code + telephone number should be used to make calls from the UAE to Australia. For more information (such as area codes), please go to the International Dialing Codes page.
Electricity and water
The power supply in the United Arab Emirates is 240 volts, 50Hz, three phases, and two, three, and four wires. The most often encountered plugs are the circular two-pin connectors.
Links and resources
Dubai Tourism is a tourism company based in Dubai. Please keep in mind that this is not an exhaustive list of websites and resources. The inclusion of a company on this list does not constitute endorsement on the part of Austrade. The information supplied is simply intended to serve as a guide. The content is provided just for informational purposes and does not constitute a warranty; as a result, the recipient must apply their own judgment in deciding how to use it. Anti-bribery laws in Australia extend internationally, and Austrade will not supply business related services to any party that violates the law, and will report any credible evidence of a violation to the appropriate authorities.