- The urban accommodation in Dubai has no upper limit. The city boasts of the world’s most luxurious hotel- the Burj Al Arab where per night cost is a minimum of $24000. A regular urban hotel room cost somewhere around $35 -$50 per night which will have Wi-Fi, comfortable AC room with toiletries.
What is the average cost of a hotel room in Dubai?
Dubai hotels range from $35 to $107 per night with an average of $46, while most vacation rentals will cost $210 to $530 per night for the entire home. Average worldwide flight costs to Dubai International Airport (DXB) are between $722 and $1,105 per person for economy flights and $2,266 to $3,467 for first class.
Can I take a girl to hotel in Dubai?
Based on the aforementioned provision of law, cohabitation was considered as an indecent assault. Therefore, you may travel with your girlfriend to Dubai and stay with her in the same hotel room without facing any legal issues pertaining to cohabitation.
Is it cheap to stay in Dubai?
How much does a hotel cost in Dubai? The average price of a double room in Dubai is $268 per night. In the last 3 days, KAYAK found great deals as cheap as $12 per night.
Can you kiss in Dubai hotels?
Most hotels are permitted to serve alcohol, but it is illegal just about everywhere else. All couples should avoid public displays of affection, including hand holding and kissing, as it is not permissible in the country’s culture.
Is Dubai cheap or expensive?
Dubai is indeed not cheap, but – as everywhere in the world – it also depends on the choices you make. The biggest expense is, of course, the flight and the hotel, followed by some activities and excursions. Transport and food prices are comparable to those in Western Europe.
Can I go to Dubai with my girlfriend?
Sexual relationships or unmarried couples cohabiting is illegal in Dubai. Cohabiting, including in hotels, is also illegal, however most hotels in Dubai do not enforce an ‘only married couples’ rule. At check-in to these hotels, guests will be required to show their passports.
What is forbidden in Dubai?
Dubai severely punishes acts that many Western travelers would never even imagine are illegal, including drinking alcohol without a permit, holding hands, sharing a room with someone of the opposite sex other than your spouse, taking pictures of other people, offensive language or gestures, and unsanctioned social
Can I live with my girlfriend in Dubai?
TLDR version: Yes, there are unmarried couples living together in Dubai. In the UAE and Dubai, it is against Sharia law to live together, in the western sense, with someone you are not married to. You can only live together with a member of the opposite sex if you are married to them, or they are a family member.
How much money do I need for 1 week in Dubai?
Dubai is an extravagant and luxurious tourist destination, however it doesn’t need to be as expensive of a holiday as you would first imagine. Today we take a look at how much spending money to take for a week in Dubai. For the average couple visiting Dubai we recommend taking 7,836AED spending money for 7 days.
Is Gucci cheaper in Dubai?
Comparing it to the price that I’d pay in the US and ultimately pay upon conversion, it’s still cheaper. Gucci is also similar in the price saving.
Is Dubai cheaper than UK?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 29% cheaper than in London (United Kingdom)
Do you need cash in Dubai?
While it’s great to have cash on hand for tips, taxis, and bargaining in the souks (markets), you won’t need to carry wads of notes for larger transactions. Major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, and American Express are widely accepted in Dubai’s hotels, shops and restaurants.
How do I pay in Dubai?
Shabbir’s Answer: Dubai, UAE is a modern city and accepts all possible methods for payment for goods and services. Credit Cards as well as Debit Cards such as MasterCard, Visa, JCB, etc. are all accepted at most places.
16 Best Hotels in Dubai. Hotels from $18/night
Rates are per night at a 3-star hotel. Prices are not set and are subject to change at any moment. Per month, the average nightly price is
- If you’re searching for a low-cost hotel in Dubai, you should consider traveling during the off-peak season. In August and September, you’ll be able to discover lower-priced rooms in Dubai. The cost of a hotel room varies based on a variety of circumstances, but staying on a Saturday will almost certainly result in the greatest hotel discounts in Dubai. The inverse is true for Friday, which is often the most costly day of the week. If you want to obtain the best deal on your Dubai hotel, make your reservation at least 90 days before your arrival. KAYAK revealed that the lowest 3-star hotel room in Dubai could be obtained for $36 in the previous two weeks, while the most costly was $840. How long should you expect to be there? Users of KAYAK typically book their Dubai accommodations for a period of four days. Dubai offers a wide range of options for those looking to indulge on their vacation. Consider staying at the Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, a 7-star resort that has been dubbed “the world’s most luxury hotel” by Forbes Travel Guide. For those seeking a luxurious vacation that includes spectacular views of marine life right from their bedroom, the underwater suites at Atlantis The Palm, which have aquariums in lieu of walls and ceilings, are another alternative. There are several 5-star luxury alternatives available in Dubai, allowing you to indulge in a 5-star experience without having to worry about the expense. One possibility is a hotel in Jumeirah, such as the Four Seasons Resort Dubai, which is situated on the beach. You’ll be able to discover a broad choice of budget hotels in Dubai, like the Suha Hotel Apartments by MONDO, which is located near the ocean in the Marina district and in both the downtown and downtown areas. Among the more reasonably priced options in the vicinity of Garhoud and Port Saeed are the Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport hotel and the Emirates Concorde HotelSuites, which both feature amenities such as a spa, a gym, and Turkish baths. Other options include the Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport hotel and the Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport hotel. The majority of the city’s malls are located in downtown Dubai, but visitors want to immerse themselves in some of the city’s rich history and culture should head to the districts on either side of Dubai Creek and the historic city center. Creek Park is a short walk away from the Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights, which is another choice in these districts. There are a number various ways to get around Dubai, but the city’s hop-on, hop-off bus service, which stops at many of the main hotels, including the Radisson Blu Hotel Dubai Waterfront, is the most convenient. In addition to passing the Burj Khalifa and traveling through the downtown area, the Red Bus route also passes via the marina district, where you may reserve a stay at the InterContinental Dubai Marina hotel.
What Dubai hotel guests are talking about
Dubai is a genuinely global metropolis, with a cosmopolitan atmosphere and spectacular architecture. Dubai, with its ultramodern skyscrapers, the artificial archipelago of Palm Islands, and the world’s largest retail mall, has much to offer to visitors of all ages and tastes. This metropolis, which is surrounded by a desert, is the futuristic crown jewel of the Middle East and the United Arab Emirates. The city’s luxury marina, which includes the 30-acre constructed Burj Khalifa Lake and the world’s biggest dancing Dubai Fountain, is home to chic yachts and other watercraft.
There are many things to do in Dubai, like relaxing on a lovely sandy beach, exploring the local souks and their treasures, and taking a journey to the incredible Dubai Desert.
Even more activities are available in Dubai, including camel racing, hot air balloon flights, rapid rides across sand dunes, and even snow skiing!
The journey from Dubai International and Sharjah International Airports to the city core is straightforward.
Dubai cheap hotels
- Beautiful and Zen 1BDR Apartment in Downtown Dubai is located in the heart of Dubai and offers an outdoor swimming pool, a garden, free WiFi, and free private parking for guests that drive. This resort has access to a tennis court where guests may play ping pong and tennis. The location is great, clean, and all of the personnel was new
- The agency was really kind, and he was there to answer any questions patiently at all times
- Everything was excellent. Display more information Display less information
- The average price per night is € 2088.5. 1,590 customers gave it a very good rating. Show moreShow lessIdeal position between the marina and JBR, clean and pleasant accommodation, very, really helpful and courteous staffShow more Maciej Martyna is a Polish actor and director. The average price per night for a family with young children is € 2008.4. Excellent4,474 customer reviews Young people who wish to stay close to renowned beach destinations will like the location of this hotel, which is on the whole in an excellent spot. Located 15 minutes walk from the hotel, JBR Beach offers cab service right in front of the hotel as well as a metro station. The marina is near by, and there is a wonderful promenade to walk along. The receptionists are courteous and accommodating. A higher floor is required to have a good view of the marina, but the room is quite clean and pleasant, with a wonderful balcony. Show moreShow less
- Avg. price per night: € 768.1 Show moreShow less 2,787 positive reviews rated it as Very Good. The location was excellent, and the room and bathroom were both really clean. More informationShow less information Danya Family with young children
- Average price per night: € 877. Danya Family with young children 4Good5,865 customer reviews The site is close to the metro and between two shopping complexes. It is reasonably priced, tidy, and adequate for its quality. More informationShow less information Patravels Travelers with a group of pals
- Average nightly rate: € 1258.4 5.0 out of 5 stars5,338 reviews It’s really clean and at a convenient locationAgnesGyemfaShow moreShow lessAgnesGyemfaShow moreShow less Travelers with a group of pals
- Average nightly rate: € 5008.5 2,674 positive reviews rated it as Very Good. A room with two murphy beds that can accommodate three individuals. Everything is immaculately clean. Excellent breakfast selection, which is presented at your table. There are many pools with a highly attentive staff. Free admission to the waterpark. Access to a private beach is provided. Show moreShow lessThomas Family with young children
- Avg. price/night: € 2168.0Very Good3,928 reviewsThomas Family with young children
- Avg. price/night: € 2168.0Very Good3,928 reviews The setting and the vista. Exceptionally clean and fresh Show moreShow lessGraeme Family with small children
- Average price per night: € 1487.9Good location. 7,900 customer reviews The location was excellent, just across the street (5 minutes walk) from Dubai Mall. The accommodations were beautiful and spacious, and the bed was really comfy. In addition to being delicious, the executive chef who served me was kind, cheerful, and conversational while still catering to the enormous queue at the outdoor egg station. I would definitely recommend this establishment for breakfast. He apologized for the queues and said he would make the eggs exactly to order – thank you. Avg. price per night: € 737.9Good8,702 reviews
- Show moreShow less GS 5 is the best budget hotel in Dubai, according to TripAdvisor. Cleanliness, excellent hospitality, friendly employees, and exceptional service are all provided. Mr. Anis deserves special recognition because he is a great asset to this establishment. He is the go-to man and will always go out of his way to assist you. Show moreShow lessAgarwal Family with young children
- Average price per night: € 698.6
- Show moreShow lessAgarwal Family with young children
- Avg. price per night: € 698.6 Excellent 2,381 customer reviews We loved the location, which was right by the creek and offered a lot of things to see and do. The hotel was clean and fresh, and the room was comfy and well-kept upon our visit there. This hotel has a fantastic shower, as well as a fantastic map of Dubai on the ceiling, which is a nice touch. Excellent, abundant breakfast provided by COVID-certified staff. It is only a 5-minute walk from the property to the wonderful eateries in the Al Seef neighborhood, which offer alternatives for any budget. Display more information Display less information
Research, refine, and make plans for the entirety of your journey.
THE 10 BEST Hotels in Dubai for 2022 (from $26) – Tripadvisor
- What are the best hotels in the vicinity of the Burj Khalifa? Travelers seeking accommodations near the Burj Khalifa will find the Palace Downtown, Address Boulevard, and Armani Hotel Dubai to be among the most popular choices. Take a look at the whole list: Hotels near the Burj Khalifa
- What are the finest resorts to stay at in Dubai? Among the most popular resorts for visitors to Dubai are the Nikki Beach ResortSpa Dubai, the Melia Desert Palm Dubai, a Melia Collection Hotel, and the Kempinski HotelResidences Palm Jumeirah, among others. See the complete list here: What are the finest hotels near the Dubai Fountain in terms of location in Dubai? The Palace Downtown, Ramada by Wyndham Downtown Dubai, and Address Downtown are some of the popular hotels in the vicinity of The Dubai Fountain. See the complete list here: What are the top luxury hotels in Dubai? Where can I find hotels near the Dubai Fountain? Nikki Beach ResortSpa Dubai, Raffles Dubai, and The Address Dubai Mall are just a few of the luxurious hotels in Dubai to stay at. Dubai Luxury Hotels
- Which hotels are the nearest to Dubai World Central – Al Maktoum International Airport? See the whole list: Dubai Luxury Hotels. The Staybridge Suites Dubai Al-Maktoum Airport, an IHG hotel, the Holiday Inn Dubai Al-Maktoum Airport, also an IHG hotel, and the Aloft Dubai South are all popular hotels near Dubai World Central – Al Maktoum International Airport. See the complete list of nearby hotels:Hotels close (DWC) What are the finest hotels near Dubai Metro that are close to Dubai World Central and Al Maktoum International Airport? Hotels such as the Avani Palm View Dubai HotelSuites, the Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach ResortMarina, and the Media One Hotel Dubai are some of the most popular options near the Dubai Metro station. See the whole list: Hotels near the Dubai Metro
- What are the finest pet-friendly hotels in Dubai
- Hotels near the Dubai International Airport There are several pet-friendly hotels in Dubai, including Melia Desert Palm Dubai a Melia Collection Hotel, Hotel Indigo Dubai Downtown, An IHG Hotel and Sofitel Dubai The Obelisk, which are among the most popular choices. The whole list can be found here: Pet Friendly Hotels in Dubai
- What are the best affordable hotels in Dubai? Rove Trade Centre, Rove Downtown, and Rove Dubai Marina are some of the most popular low-cost hotels in Dubai. See the complete list here: Hotels in Dubai at a low cost
- What are the top hotels in Dubai that have a spa to stay at? Visitors to Dubai have given positive assessments of the spas at the Nikki Beach ResortSpa Dubai, Raffles Dubai, and The Address Dubai Mall, among other establishments. See the complete list here: Dubai Spa Resorts are located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. When it comes to staying in Dubai, which districts are most popular
- Which hotels in Dubai are best for families? Traveling families have given positive ratings about the Nikki Beach ResortSpa Dubai, Raffles Dubai, and The Address Dubai Mall, which are all located in Dubai. See the complete list of family hotels in Dubai: Family Hotels in Dubai.
THE 10 BEST Dubai Suite Hotels – Feb 2022 (with Prices) – Tripadvisor
- What are the finest suite hotels near The Dubai Fountain to stay in while visiting? Do any suite hotels in Dubai offer a pool? Are there any suite hotels in Dubai that are close to The Dubai Fountain? The following are some of the most popular suite hotels in Dubai with pools:
- Which suite hotels are located near Dubai World Central – Al Maktoum International Airport? The following suite hotels are in close proximity to Dubai World Central – Al Maktoum International Airport: What are the greatest suite hotels in Dubai, and where can I stay? A few of the most desirable suite hotels in Dubai are as follows: Which suite hotels in Dubai provide a gym? The following suite hotels in Dubai have access to a fitness center for its guests:
- Which suite hotels in Dubai provide rooms with a private balcony? Guests at the following suite hotels in Dubai may take use of a private balcony:
- Which suite hotels in Dubai provide rooms with spectacular views? These suite hotels in Dubai feature spectacular views and are quite popular with travelers: What are the most romantic suite hotels in Dubai? Other visitors have classified the following suite hotels in Dubai as “romantic”:
- Which suite hotels in Dubai include an adult pool? The adult pool at these suite hotels in Dubai was a hit with guests
- Which suite hotels in Dubai are appropriate for families? Guests staying at the following suite hotels in Dubai had a pleasant experience:
Hotels in Dubai from $13 – Find Cheap Hotels with momondo
A visit to this city would be incomplete without some shopping, and The Dubai Mall, located in the city’s downtown area, is the ideal location to do so. A short walk from the mall, the Leva Hotel and Suites, Mazya Centre is also conveniently located close to the Red Line, at the Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall Metro Station, making it simple to get to other parts of the city. In order to spend time in nature and soak up some sunshine, you may visit the Dubai Creek. This vast marina in Jumeirah also features a golf course on the premises.
Which neighborhoods in Dubai have a large selection of bars and restaurants?
If you consider yourself to be a self-proclaimed foodie, you may want to consider staying at a Dubai hotel in the Bur Dubai district. Bur Dubai has become well-known for its mouth-watering street food as well as for being a hotspot for Indian cuisine in the United Arab Emirates. It’s also a trendy neighborhood with a plethora of interesting local bars.
The DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai M Square HotelResidences is located in the heart of this area, just a few minutes’ walk from bus line 84 and the Dubai International Financial Center. In Bur Dubai, you’ll also find the Red Line of the Metro as well as bus routes 4, 9, and 18.
What popular events take place in Dubai?
It’s possible that you’ll choose to stay in a Dubai hotel in the Bur Dubai district if you consider yourself a self-proclaimed foodie. Bur Dubai has become well-known for its mouth-watering street food as well as for being a hotspot for Indian cuisine in the United Arab Emirates. There are a lot of interesting local bars in this neighborhood as well. There is a short walk from bus line 84 to the DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai M Square HotelResidences, which is located in the heart of this area. Bus routes 4, 9, and 18 are all located in Bur Dubai, along with the Red Line of the Metro.
De 10 beste hotels in Dubai – Boek op Hotels.com
- Al Barsha is located 121,8 kilometers from the city center and has a rating of 7,4 out of 5 stars from 188 reviews on Hotels.com.
ibis One Central Hotel
- 3 sterren (three stars) Trade Center is located 5,5 kilometers from the city center. Gastenscore8,4. Exceptionally well-done 252 Hotels.com-gastenbeoordelingen ibis One Central Hotel
- Ibis One Central Hotel
ibis Deira City Centre
- 3 sterren (three stars) Al Khabaisi is located 2,2 kilometers from the city center. Gastenscore7,8.Goed226 based on 226 Hotels.com-guest reviews. ibis Deira City Centre
- Ibis Deira City Centre
ibis Styles Dubai Jumeira
- The Jumeirah is located 15,1 kilometers from the city center. Gastenscore7,2. Goed109 Hotels.com-gastenbeoordelingen ibis Styles Dubai Jumeirah
- Ibis Styles Dubai Jumeirah
Riu Dubai – All Inclusive
- 4 sterren (four stars) Naif 4,1 kilometers away from the city center Gastenscore: 8,4.Excellent performance. 172 Hotels.com-guest reviews have been submitted. The Riu Dubai is an all-inclusive resort. (Al Muraqqabat) The center is about 0.7 kilometers away. Gastenscore 8,2 – Exceptional performance 267 Hotels.com-guest reviews have been submitted. ibis Al Rigga
- Ibis Al Rigga
Premier Inn Dubai Investment Park
- 3 sterren (three stars) VIP Dubai Investment Park is located 132,7 kilometers from the city center. Gastenscore8,4. Exceptionally well-done 79 Hotels.com-gastenbeoordelingen The Premier Inn Dubai Investment Park is a four-star hotel located in the heart of Dubai’s business district.
Premier Inn Dubai Silicon Oasis
- 3 sterren (three stars) VIP Dubai International City is located 16.9 kilometers from the city center. Gastenscore9,0.Geweldig 125 reviews on Hotels.com from satisfied customers The Premier Inn Dubai Silicon Oasis is located next to the Dubai International Financial Center. 6,9 kilometers away from the city center Gastenscore8,2. Exceptionally well-done 686 reviews on Hotels.com have been submitted. The Gevora Hotel is located in the heart of the city.
Premier Inn Dubai Ibn Battuta Mall
- 3 sterren (three stars) VIP Jabal Ali is 231,2 kilometers away from the city center. Gastenscore8,6.Fantastisch 182 Hotels.com-gastenbeoordelingen The Premier Inn Dubai Ibn Battuta Mall is located in the heart of the city.
ibis World Trade Centre Dubai
- 2 sterren (two stars) Trade Center is located 5,4 kilometers from the city center. Gastenscore7,6.Goed184 Hotels.com-gastenbeoordelingen The ibis World Trade Centre Dubai is a five-star hotel with a business center and a conference center.
ibis Styles Dubai Airport Hotel
- 3 sterren (three stars) Garhoud3,4 kilometers out from the city center Gastenscore8,2. Exceptionally well-done 350 Hotels.com-gastenbeoordelingen The ibis Styles Dubai Airport Hotel is located in the heart of the city.
the number three (three stars) Het centrum is 3,4 kilometers away. Gastenscore8,2. Exceptionally well-written. 350 Hotels.com-gastenbeoordelingen The ibis Styles Dubai Airport Hotel is located in the heart of the city’s commercial district.
Topbuurten in Dubai
- Do you want to go sightseeing and have a good time? Take, for example, a trip to the Burj Khalifa, one of the landmarks of Dubai’s Central Business District. Investigate nearby accommodations
- Take a stroll along the river and observe the zonsondergang
Majlis Ghorfat Um-al-Sheef
- Do you want to go sightseeing and have a good time? Take a look at the Majlis Ghorfat Um-al-Sheef, for example, which is one of the monuments in Jumeira 3. Take a stroll down the river and marvel at the natural wonders that surround you. Examine the accommodations in the immediate vicinity
- Do you want to go sightseeing and have a good time with it? Take a look at the Majlis Ghorfat Um-al-Sheef, for example, which is one of the monuments on Jumeira 3. Take a stroll down the river and marvel at the natural wonders that await you. Examine the lodgings in the vicinity
- When you’re ready to put your credit card on the line, go over to Dubai Mall, which is nestled among a variety of shops in the heart of the city. Take a stroll down the river and marvel at the natural wonders that surround you. You’ll find everything you’re looking for in Souk al Bahar, whether you’re looking to update your wardrobe with the latest trends or just want to take in all the beautiful etalages. Examine the accommodations in the immediate vicinity
- Surely you will not have to wait long to be back on the beach? Look no farther than Jumeirah Beach, one of the most beautiful locations on the sea located 27 kilometers from Dubai’s central business district. Take advantage of the zonsondergang on the beach at Strand of Al Sufouh. Examine the accommodations in the immediate vicinity
Winkelcentrum van de Emiraten
- When you’re ready to put your credit card on the line, head over to the Winkelcentrum of the Emirates, which is nestled among the stalls of Al Barsha 1. Make a walk along the beaches and marvel at the wonders of the natural world. Take a stroll through the neighborhood on a midday and stop in at some of the many wonderful shops and eateries. Examine the accommodations in the immediate vicinity
Transport in Dubai
Go to the Winkelcentrum of the Emirates in Al Barsha 1 if you are eager to put your credit card on the line. It is conveniently located near the winkelaars. Enthusiastically stroll around the beaches and marvel at the sunset. Take a stroll through the neighborhood on a midday and stop in at some of the many wonderful shops and eateries. Examine the lodgings in the vicinity;
Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.)
Dubai is a well-known tourist destination, thanks to attractions such as the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, as well as other cultural centers such as the Expo 2020 site. Tourists are drawn to this city by the picturesque riverside setting and the extensive selection of cafés available to them there. Plan a fun excursion to the Dubai Cruise Terminal and the La Mer resort. Plan to spend some time at other popular tourist destinations, such as Goud-souk and City Centre Deira, if you have the opportunity.
We bieden meer dan alleen hotels.
Do you have any idea where you want to go? There are a few of popular bestemmings on this page that you might find interesting.
- Ras Al Khaimah
- Abu Dhabi
- Dubai International Financial Center
- Palm Jumeirah
Is it possible that you have not yet discovered the ideal accommodation? Investigate other bestemmings or refine your current zoekopdracht.
Topsteden in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
- Among the hotels in Abu Dhabi are those in Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Jebel Ali, Mahdar Bin Usayyan, Al-Fujairah, Business Bay, Umm al Quwain, and Hatta. Among the hotels in Abu Dhabi are those in Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, and Jebel Ali.
- Accommodations close to City Centre Deira, Dubai
- Accommodation close to The Walk, Dubai
- Accommodation close to Dubai World Trade Centre, Trade Centre Area
- Accommodation close to Dubai Marina Mall, Dubai
- Accommodation close to Burj Al Arab, Umm Suqeim
- Accommodation close to Dubai International Conferentie- en Tentoonstellingscentrum, Trade Centre Area Global Village hotels, hotels near the Dubai Fountain in Business Bay, hotels near the Dubai Cruise Terminal, hotels near Dubai Creek, and more hotels around Global Village.
- Several hotels are located near City Centre Deira in Dubai, as well as The Walk and Dubai World Trade Centre, as well as Dubai Marina Mall and the Burj Al Arab in Umm Suqeim. Several hotels are located near Dubai International Conference and Tentoonstellings Center, as well as the Dubai International Conference and Tentoonstellings Center. Global Village hotels, hotels near the Dubai Fountain in Business Bay, hotels near the Dubai Cruise Terminal, hotels near Dubai Creek, and more hotels around the Global Village hotels.
- Hotels in Dubai with five stars
- Hotels in Dubai with four stars
- Hotels in Dubai with three stars
- Hotels in Dubai with two stars
- Hotels in Dubai with one star
- Hotels in Dubai with five stars
- Hotels in Dubai with four stars
- Hotels in Dubai with three stars
- Hotels in Dubai with two stars
- Hotels in Dubai with one star
- Among the many types of accommodations available are apartments in Dubai, aparthotels in Dubai, villas in Dubai, vacation homes in Dubai, guesthouses in Dubai, and guestrooms in Dubai.
- Among the many types of accommodations available are apartments in Dubai, aparthotels in Dubai, villas in Dubai, vacation homes in Dubai, guesthouses in Dubai, and guestrooms in Dubai, among other things.
- Hotels in Dubai such as Hilton Hotels, Marriott Hotels, and Millennium Hotels are available.
More hotels in Dubai may be found here.
Cost of a Trip to Dubai, AE & the Cheapest Time to Visit Dubai
It costs an average of $1,498 for a seven-day vacation to Dubai for a single traveler, $2,690 for a couple, and $5,044 for a family of four to visit. Dubai hotels range in price from $35 to $107 per night, with an average of $46, while the majority of vacation rentals will cost between $210 and $530 per night for the complete property, depending on the size. The average cost of a round-trip flight to Dubai International Airport (DXB) from anywhere in the globe is between $722 and $1,105 per person for economy class and $2,266 to $3,467 per person for first class.
Costs for an average, budget, and luxury trip are shown below.
The Cheapest Times to Visit Dubai, AE
On average, the following dates will be the most affordable for flying to DXB and staying at a Dubai hotel:
- From the 8th of January through the 25th of March
- From the 27th of August until the 9th of December
Early November is traditionally the most affordable time of year to travel to Dubai for a holiday.
Average Dubai Trip Costs
Early November is traditionally the most affordable time of year to travel to Dubai for a holiday.
Average Couple’s Trip
The average cost of a week’s vacation in Dubai for a couple is $2,042-$3,906 (or $292-558 per day), according to Travelocity. Food, transportation, and sightseeing costs between $52 to $106 per day for a couple’s daily expenses. Flights range from $890 to $1,922 for economy class. Lodging costs between $39 and $47 per night for a 2- or 3-star hotel room, or between $130 and $159 per night for a 1-bedroom holiday home.
Average Family Vacation
The average cost for four persons to go to Dubai for a week is $2,976-$6,666 ($425-$952 per day), depending on the season. Food, transportation, and sightseeing costs between $104 to $212 per day for four people’s daily living expenditures. Flights range from $1,780 to $3,844 for economy class. Accommodations range from $78 to $94 per night for two 2- or 3-star hotel rooms, or from $208 to $223 per night for a 2-bed vacation rental.
Traveling Cheap to Dubai
What is the cheapest way to travel to Dubai for a vacation? In the case of visitors who are ready to take standby flights, cope with inconvenience, and generally reduce travel expenses, the cheapest journey to Dubai costs around $101 per person per day. Rentals in the $0 to $100 range for an entire home are accessible in around 1% of the rental market, while holiday rentals may be leased for as little as $64 per night. These low-cost rentals must be reserved as soon as possible, and they may not be located in the most desired locations.
Depending on where you reside and whether or not you are able to drive, even more affordable excursions are feasible.
Budget Solo Traveler
The cheapest week-long trip to Dubai for one person costs between $710 and $1,714 (or between $110 and $245 each day). Food, transportation, and sightseeing costs between $13 to $27 per day for a single person’s daily expenses. Flights range from $445 to $961 for economy class. Lodging: A 1-star hotel room costs between $29 and $35 per night, while a 1-bed vacation rental costs between $64 and $94 per night.
Budget Couple’s Trip
The cheapest week-long trip to Dubai for one person costs between $710 and $1,714 (or $110 and $245 a day), according to the Dubai Tourism Authority. Expenses for food, transportation, and sightseeing range from $13 to $27 a day for a single person’s daily needs. Plane tickets cost from $445 and $961 depending on class of service. Lodging costs between $29 and $35 per night for a one-star hotel room or between $64 and $94 per night for a one-bedroom vacation home.
Budget Family Vacation
The cheapest week-long trip to Dubai for four individuals costs between $2,492 and $5,392 (or $356 and $770 each day). Costs for food, transportation, and sightseeing range from $52 to $108 a day for four people’s daily expenses.
Flights range from $1,780 to $3,844 for economy class. The cost of two 1-star hotel rooms is from $58 to $70 per night; the cost of a 2-bed vacation rental ranges from $96 to $132 per night. In general, it is simple to go to Dubai on a budget.
The Cost of a Luxury Dubai Trip
Because there is no definitive maximum on the expense of a luxury vacation, our estimations are based on what the majority of visitors to Dubai do.
Luxury Solo Traveler
An individual’s high-end pricing for a week’s visit to Dubai ranges from $1,947 to $9,409 (or $278 to $1,344 per day). Food, transportation, and sightseeing costs between $49 to $95 per day for a single person’s daily expenses. Flights cost between $1,322 and $2,066 in first class. For lodging, expect to pay between $47 and $107 per night for a 4- or 5-star hotel room, or between $530 and $1,113 per night for a preferred vacation rental.
Luxury Couple’s Trip
It costs $3,612-$12,140 ($516-$1,734 per day) for a couple to go to Dubai for a week at the top end of the market. Food, transportation, and sightseeing costs between $98 to $190 per day for two people’s daily living expenditures. Flights cost between $2,644 and $4,132 in first class. For lodging, expect to pay between $47 and $107 per night for a 4- or 5-star hotel room, or between $530 and $1,113 per night for a preferred vacation rental.
Luxury Family Vacation
It costs $7,224-$20,272 ($1,032-$2,896 a day) for four people to visit Dubai for a week at the top end of the market. Food, transportation, and sightseeing costs between $196 to $380 per day for four people’s daily living expenditures. Flights cost between $5,288 and $8,264 in first class. The cost of two 4- or 5-star hotel rooms is from $94 to $214 per night; the cost of a preferred vacation rental ranges from $848 to $1,558 per night.
Dubai Hotel Prices
The cost of living in Dubai is lower than the cost of living in the average metropolis. Hotels are often less costly than vacation rentals on a per-night basis. Luxury vacation rentals in Dubai are more expensive than in other parts of the world because of the high cost of real estate in the city. It is seen in the graphs below how much a fee might vary based on the sort of experience you are seeking.
Dubai Lodging Cost by Star Status
On the (y) axis, you can see the average price for each hotel category. The (x) axis represents the hotel’s star rating (out of 5 stars). Pricing are based on averages for Dubai hotels and may not be accurate representations of current prices. In certain circumstances, we extrapolate pricing in order to estimate expenditures, and hotels with the star grade you seek may not be accessible at the time.
Vacation Rental Prices
On the left (y) axis, you can see the percentage of holiday rentals in the pricing range. The bottom (x) axis represents the price range. In Dubai, there is a plentiful supply of holiday rentals to suit a variety of price ranges.
Flight Costs to Dubai
Prices for round-the-world flights range from a high of $1,105 in late December to a low of $722 in early November, based on an average of all flights. The average cost of a flight is $676. Based on millions of flight bookings, these costs have been calculated. As of this writing, our data for Dubai covers 410 origination airports and 194 airline carriers. When compared to other areas, the price variance in this area is on the average. If you fly to Dubai from an airport in the United States such as Savoonga (SVA) in Savoonga, Alaska (the United States) for an average trip fare of $9,251, it will obviously cost a lot more than if you fly to Dubai from an airport in Bahrain such as Bahrain International (BAH) in Manama (Bahrain) for an average fare of $168.
Average Flight Cost by Season
Price ranges from a high of $1,105 in late December to a low of $722 in early November, based on an average of flights throughout the world. It costs $676 on average to fly from Los Angeles to New York City. Based on millions of flight bookings, these costs have been determined. 410 origination airports and 194 airlines are included in our data for Dubai. According to comparable areas, the region has an average price variation. If you fly to Dubai from an airport in the United States such as Savoonga (SVA) in Savoonga, Alaska (the United States) for an average $9,251 trip fare, it will obviously cost a lot more than if you fly to Dubai from an airport in Bahrain such as Bahrain International (BAH) in Manama (Bahrain) for an average $168 trip fare.
Average Flight Cost by Day of Week
Prices on the Day of Departure Prices for the next day In general, Tuesdays are the cheapest days to travel into town, and Tuesdays are the cheapest days to fly back out of town. To view information on the cost of flights from your airport, please visit this page. With a $383 difference between the cheapest and most costly week in Dubai, following our free flight advice and booking in advance may easily save you up to 53 percent on your travel costs there.
Daily Expenses Budget
Daily vacation expenditures are more variable and depend on what you want to accomplish on your trip. Fine dining restaurants with beverages in Dubai can easily cost $200 per person or more, but a normal decent lunch may cost as little as $13 per person in the United States. Taking a private tour can cost up to $403 per day, however self-guided excursions of the outdoor attractions can be done for free. Due to the wide range of costs, suggestions are made based on the cost of living in the area and the averages we have seen for this sort of trip.
Other Dubai Guides
- Deira, United Arab Emirates
- Bur Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Garhoud, United Arab Emirates
- Trade Center, United Arab Emirates
- Al Qusais, United Arab Emirates
- Downtown Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Al Majaz, United Arab Emirates
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Rumailah, United Arab Emirates
- Ajman, United Arab Emirates
Dubai Travel Cost – Average Price of a Vacation to Dubai: Food & Meal Budget, Daily & Weekly Expenses
Do you know how much money you’ll need for your vacation to Dubai? It is recommended that you budget around AED729 ($198) per day for your holiday in Dubai, which is the average daily price based on the expenditures of previous travelers. Travelers in the past have spent an average of AED164 ($45) on meals for one day and AED38 ($10) on local transportation in Abu Dhabi. Aside from that, the average hotel rate in Dubai for a couple is AED998 ($272) per night. As a result, a one-week trip to Dubai for two individuals will cost on average AED10,202 ($2,778) in total.
How expensive is Dubai? How much money do I need for Dubai?
What is the approximate cost of a vacation to Dubai? Is Dubai a high-priced destination? The average cost of a vacation to Dubai is broken down by category on this page. All of these Dubai rates have been computed based on the budgets of actual tourists visiting Dubai.
Accommodation Budget in Dubai
Calculated based on feedback from travelers like you The average cost of a night’s lodging in Dubai for a single individual is AED499.
The average price of a hotel room in Dubai for two people sharing a regular double-occupancy room is AED998, according to Booking.com.
- Accommodation 1: Hotel or hostel for one personAED499
- Accommodation 1: Typical double-occupancy roomAED998
- Accommodation 2: Hotel or hostel for two peopleAED499
- Accommodation 3: Hotel or hostel for three peopleAED499
- Accommodation 4: Hotel or hostel for four peopleAED499
- Accommodation 5: Hotel or hostel for four peopleAED499
- Accommodation 6: Hotel or hostel for four peopleAED499
- Accommodation 7: Hotel or hostel for four peopleAED499
What is the average cost of a holiday rental in Dubai? Prices vary depending on the location, the date, the size of the space, and the level of luxury desired. See the alternatives listed below.
Food Budget in Dubai
Calculated based on feedback from travelers like you
- The cost of food in Dubai varies depending on where you live, but on average it costs AED164 per day. A typical supper in Dubai, based on the spending habits of recent visitors, should cost around AED65 per person while dining out in an establishment. Generally speaking, breakfast is a little less expensive than lunch or supper. The price of food at sit-down restaurants in Dubai is frequently higher than the price of food in fast food restaurants or street food vendors. AED164 for two meals for one day
Prices for food in Dubai are mentioned below in the table below. These actual expenses were submitted by real travelers and can provide you with an idea of what to expect in terms of prices in Dubai; however, your costs will vary depending on your travel style.
- In Dubai Mall, a sumo salad with juice costs AED38
- Lemon mint tea costs AED16
- Coffee cake costs AED24
- A smoothie costs AED20
- Shawarma is AED7.00.
Transportation Budget in Dubai
Calculated based on feedback from travelers like you
- The cost of a cab journey in Dubai is much higher than the cost of public transportation in the country. In the past, tourists have spent an average of AED38 per person, per day, on local transportation in Dubai
- Transportation 1Taxis, local buses, subway, and other modes of public transit AED38
What is the approximate cost of a vacation to Dubai? It is, of course, dependent on the dates. We recommend Kayak because they can locate the greatest discounts across all airlines, which is why they are our top recommendation. The cost of renting a car in Dubai is determined by the dates you choose, the type of automobile you choose, the location you choose, and your age. It is recommended that you utilize Kayak because they are able to locate the best discounts across all vehicle rental businesses.
These actual expenses were submitted by real travelers and can provide you with an idea of what to expect in terms of prices in Dubai; however, your costs will vary depending on your travel style.
Entertainment Budget in Dubai
Calculated based on feedback from travelers like you
- The cost of entertainment and activities in Dubai is approximately AED56 per person, per day on average, according to the Dubai Tourism Board. These charges include the prices paid for entry tickets to museums and attractions as well as day excursions and other tourist activities. AED56 for entrance tickets, performances, and other entertainment.
Prices for entertainment in Dubai are mentioned below in the table below. These actual expenses were submitted by real travelers and can provide you with an idea of what to expect in terms of prices in Dubai; however, your costs will vary depending on your travel style.
Tips and Handouts Budget in Dubai
Listed below are some examples of typical costs for entertainment services in Dubai. These actual figures were submitted by real travelers and can provide you with a general sense of what to expect in terms of expenses in Dubai; however, your costs will vary depending on your travel style and destination.
- In Dubai, the average daily rate for Tips and Handouts is AED6.50 (around $6.50). In Dubai, the customary amount for a gratuity is between 5 percent and 15 percent. 1AED6.50 for guides or service providers
- 2AED6.50 for tourists.
Alcohol Budget in Dubai
Calculated based on feedback from travelers like you
- In Dubai, the typical consumer spends around AED66 per day on alcoholic beverages, according to statistics. The more money you spend on booze, the more likely it is that you will have more pleasure despite your greater spending budget. AED66 for two drinks on one day of alcohol
AED66 is the average daily expenditure on alcoholic drinks in Dubai, according to the city’s population statistics. Because the more money you spend on booze, you may find yourself having more pleasure despite your greater spending budget. AED66 for two drinks on one day of drinking
Water Budget in Dubai
Calculated based on feedback from travelers like you
- In Dubai, residents spend an average of AED3.62 per day on bottled water, according to statistics. Drinking public water in Dubai is regarded to be completely safe. Water 2 Bottled water for a day (AED3.62 per liter)
Dubai On a Budget
Dubai Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have a firsthand look into the lifestyles of the affluent and famous? There isn’t a more upmarket vacation location in the world than Dubai. It is, without a doubt, the best place in the world for shopping, partying, sunbathing, exquisite eating, and the most lavish of luxurious experiences. As the most modern and advanced of the seven emirates in the United Arab Emirates, this region has enjoyed an incredible economic growth as well as a significant increase in tourist arrivals and spending.
- The climate in the area is classified as subtropical.
- Also bear in mind that their weekend is from Thursday to Saturday, not Sunday to Monday.
- Remember to conduct thorough research.
- They adhere to rigorous sharia regulations, so make sure to show them the utmost respect.
For example, do not eat in public during Ramadan, do not criticize the royal family, and do not express affection in public throughout this month. It is possible to spend a month in jail simply for losing your anger.
There is never a shortage of things to see and do in this large and gorgeous city. The Dubai Museum is a great place to start your journey if you have the opportunity. You’ll learn about the socioeconomic history of the United Arab Emirates and develop an appreciation for the rich culture and tradition of the city while you’re in this place. The al-Fahidi Fort and the rapid transformation of the city from a modest pearling hamlet to a busy metropolis will be seen as you go through the museum’s exhibit halls.
- There are just a few mosques in the city that are available to non-Muslim tourists, but this is the largest and one of the most important.
- Return to the mosque later in the evening for a beautiful picture of the mosque illuminated at night.
- It’s a breathtaking experience.
- Remember to secure your tickets for the observation deck on the 124th level well in advance if you want to take in the view from the 124th floor observation deck.
- With classical and Arabic music playing in the background, the world’s largest dancing fountain performs many presentations a day.
- These three manmade islands are the largest man-made structures on the planet.
- With so much to see and do, Dubai is a destination that caters to visitors of all interests.
Tourist attractions abound in this sprawling and breathtaking metropolis. Visit the Dubai Museum first as a way to get the most out of your vacation. You’ll study about the socioeconomic history of the United Arab Emirates and develop an appreciation for the rich culture and tradition of the city while you’re in this program. The al-Fahidi Fort and the rapid transformation of the city from a modest pearling hamlet to a bustling metropolis will be seen as you wander around the museum’s exhibits.
- There are just a few mosques in the city that are available to non-Muslim tourists, and this one happens to be the largest.
- Return to the mosque later in the evening for a beautiful picture of the building illuminated at night.
- It is the highest tower on the planet, standing at 828 meters and 160 stories high.
- The Dubai Fountain is a soothing, but interesting, spectacle that you should see.
- Travel to the Palm Islands to get a genuine sense of how the better half of the world lives.
- These islands, which are located close off the coast of Dubai, are shaped like palm leaves and are a popular tourist destination.
The city of Dubai offers something for everyone, thanks to its abundance of sights and activities. See this fantastic guide to things to do in Dubai for further information.
Consider a recreational activity you’d want to participate in, and Dubai can make it a reality. In addition to hiking and biking, Dune Bashing, a sort of off-roading on sand dunes, has become more popular. For those who want to experience the excitement of this magnificent outdoor sport, several locations will hire 4×4 safari Jeeps, sand boards, quad bikes, and dune buggies. Take a trip to the Global Village if you’re in Dubai between late November and late February, and you won’t be disappointed.
Each nation gets its own pavilion, complete with reproductions of its most renowned locations, and because this is Dubai, there is usually a lottery with prizes like as vehicles and gold bars, among other things.
A national skiing center, complete with actual snow, can be found within the Mall of the Emirates complex.
As a result of all of the activities planned, as well as the cultural differences, you may be wondering what you should pack and what to dress (particularly if you are a woman).
Food and Dining
Almost every meal you desire may be found in Dubai due to the diversity of the tourist business. Two of the most prevalent dishes you’ll come across are Shawarma and Falafel, which can be found almost anywhere. The Shawarma is the Arabic counterpart of a burger; the meat is roasted on a skewer and then chopped into tiny strips before being wrapped in pita bread and served with veggies and salad dressing.
Despite the fact that Dubai has a highly dependable and robust public transportation system – which includes a metro system, Dubai trams, and buses – a large portion of the city still depends significantly on personal automobiles. The most of the time, you’ll wind up taking cabs everywhere. No matter what method of transportation you choose, you’ll want to consider purchasing a Nol Card. This prepaid debit card may be used to pay for public transportation, such as metro trams, buses, waterbuses, paid parking, and taxis, among others.
More information about where to stay in Dubai and the top hotels can be found here. You’re looking for a hostel in Delhi or Goa, right? Are you planning a trip to Kathmandu or looking for a place to stay in Tel Aviv?
1Average of categories calculated on a per-item basis. On a daily basis, the categories were averaged out to arrive at this result. For example, the Food 2daily average represents the sum of all meals consumed during the day, whereas Entertainment 1 represents the sum of each individual transaction.
Dubai Hotels: 7,359 Cheap Dubai Hotel Deals, the United Arab Emirates
Dubai is the capital of the United Arab Emirates. The dates are February 9 through February 102. Dubai is the capital of the United Arab Emirates.
Popular Hotels in Dubai
The Crowne Plaza Dubai Jumeirah an IHG Hotel is located in Dubai and offers a relaxing environment with amenities such as a Jacuzzi, a sauna, and a rooftop swimming pool. It offers 5-star accommodations with air-conditioning in all of its rooms. The Sheraton Grand Hotel Dubai, which is located in Dubai and offers sophisticated accommodations, has a rooftop pool. It is in a handy location in the heart of the city. Within walking distance to Iris Bay, this contemporary hotel offers a bar as well as a dining option.
The Five Palm Jumeirah Dubai hotel, located in Dubai, has exquisite 5-star accommodations as well as a private beach, a Jacuzzi, and an outdoor swimming pool.
Crowne Plaza Dubai
The address is Sheikh Zayed Al Nahyan Road PO Box 23215 in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates. Display on a map Dubai is located 1.7 miles from the city center. Good based on 3 487 customer reviews This 5-star hotel is perfectly situated in the heart of the city, making it an excellent choice for a base in Dubai. There is also a sauna, a coffee bar, and an outdoor pool on the premises.
Tips for booking a Dubai hotel
|Most expensive month:||December|
|Average price in Dubai:||$217/night|
|Absolute cheapest price found:||$3/night|
|Most expensive day:||Friday|
1. Pullman Dubai Jumeirah Lakes Towers is a five-minute walk from DAMAC Properties and boasts an on-site restaurant, bar, and outdoor swimming pool, among other amenities (Dubai Metro). Its location in Dubai, where it has outdoor tennis courts, a Turkish steam bath, and a sauna, in addition to views of the Dubai Marina. 2 The Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach is a beautiful location to stay in Dubai, with amenities such as an indoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and a private beach on the property.
- 3 The Dukes The Palm a Royal Hideaway Hotel, which is located in Dubai, offers complimentary wireless internet access as well as a fitness center.
- 4 The Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah, which is located in Dubai and boasts spectacular views of the Palm Jumeirah, provides 5-star accommodations as well as outdoor tennis courts, an outdoor pool, and a private beach for guests.
- 5 The Hilton Dubai Al Habtoor City is located in Dubai and is a five-minute walk from Emirates Park Towers.
- It offers 5-star accommodations with air-conditioning in all of its rooms.
Grand Hyatt Dubai
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Riyadh Street Sheikh Rashid Road Post Box 7978, Dubai, UAE Display on a map Dubai, United Arab Emirates is located 3.9 miles from the city center.
The Grand Hyatt Dubai, which is located in Dubai, is a short drive from the Burj Khalifa and offers complimentary private parking on the premises. Outdoor tennis courts, a Jacuzzi, and an indoor pool are just a few of the amenities available at this contemporary 5-star establishment. 7
The Oberoi Dubai
Dubai’s downtown Burj Khalifa Street is located in the United Arab Emirates. Display on a map Dubai, United Arab Emirates is located 1.1 miles from the city center. The Oberoi Dubai is a luxury hotel in Dubai that provides complimentary Wi-Fi. Prior to checking into their 5-star accommodations, visitors may take in the views of the Burj Khalifa from their airport landing point. 8 The Jumeirah Emirates Towers, which is both stylish and elegant, is located in Dubai and has an outdoor pool, a Jacuzzi, and a private beach, among other amenities.
- In addition to offering views of the Burj Khalifa, Majestic City Retreat Hotel is located in Dubai and offers a beauty center, an outdoor pool, and a sauna for visitors to relax and unwind while on vacation there.
- Al Garhoud is the location of the Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport, which is about 15 minutes away from Dubai International Airport.
- The Delmon Hotel is located in Dubai and is a 10-minute walk from Al Rigga Metro Station, which is also nearby.
- This 5-star hotel is perfectly situated in the heart of the city, making it an excellent choice for a base in Dubai.
- The Movenpick Hotel Apartments Al Mamzar Dubai offers a premium base in Dubai, with amenities such as a rooftop terrace and a limousine service available.
- The Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Dubai, which is located in Dubai, offers contemporary 4-star accommodations as well as a sauna, a rooftop patio, and a rooftop swimming pool.
- The Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, which is located in Dubai and is a short drive from the Burj Khalifa, offers free private parking on the premises.
- The Carlton Palace Hotel Dubai is conveniently located near the Salah Al Din Metro Station, making it an excellent choice for travelers visiting Dubai.
Hotel prices in Dubai
In the heart of downtown Dubai, on Burj Khalifa Street, the United Arab Emirates Draw a map of your location Dubai, United Arab Emirates is 1.1 miles from the city center. A free Wi-Fi connection is available at the Oberoi Dubai, which is located in Dubai. Visitors may take in views of the Burj Khalifa upon arrival before checking into their 5-star hotel. 8 The Jumeirah Emirates Towers, which is both stylish and elegant, is located in Dubai and offers an outdoor pool, a Jacuzzi, and a private beach for its guests.
- Majestic City Retreat Hotel is located in Dubai and offers views of the Burj Khalifa as well as a beauty center, an outdoor pool, and a sauna for visitors to relax and unwind while they are there.
- A short 15-minute drive from Dubai International Airport, the Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport is located in Al Garhoud.
- Located in Dubai’s Al Rigga neighborhood, Delmon Hotel is a 10-minute walk from the metro station.
- This 5-star hotel is perfectly situated in the heart of the city, making it an excellent base for seeing the rest of the UAE.
- Movenpick Hotel Apartments Al Mamzar Dubai is a premium base in Dubai, with amenities such as a rooftop terrace and a limousine service.
- There is also free Wi-Fi.
- Free Wi-Fi, a free shuttle service, and a beauty center are just a few of the amenities provided by this beautiful hotel.
- Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai is located in Dubai and is easily accessible from the airport.
The Carlton Palace Hotel Dubai is conveniently located near the Salah Al Din Metro Station, making it a great place to stay when visiting the Emirate. The free Wi-Fi, a free shuttle service, and a Jacuzzi are just a few of the amenities available at this laid-back 5-star hotel.
When it comes to the city of superlatives, Dubai is hard to beat, with its larger-than-life attractions, glistening metropolis, turquoise Persian Gulf seas, and apparently endless desert dunes. With theme parks, desert safaris, massive retail malls, and delectable cuisine, Dubai is a multi-cultural destination that caters to all ages and interests. It is a modern gem of the Middle East that welcomes families, explorers, city slickers, and foodies alike. Dubai is much more than its sparkling skyscrapers; it is a city with deep traditions and a rich history that deserves to be explored in more depth.
- The 830-metre-tall building offers breathtaking views of the city’s ever-changing cityscape, so make your way there right away.
- In addition to offering an enticing combination of old and modern merchants, Dubai also has the world’s biggest shopping mall, Dubai Mall, as well as the friendly sellers found in the historic Gold and Spice Souks, both of which are located in the city’s eastern region.
- Whether it is the natural splendor of the Arabian Desert or the magnificent buildings on Sheikh Zayed Road or the distinctive man-made Palm Islands, Dubai provides a dizzying assortment of vistas that are sure to leave you speechless.
- Have you ever fantasized of going on an exhilarating desert safari with your friends?
- On a day trip to the UAE’s capital, Abu Dhabi, you may also visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, which is about a 1.5-hour bus journey away.
- There are autonomous trains, big window panels for sightseeing, and first-class cabins on the Dubai Metro system.
- Experience Dubai from a different perspective by taking a traditional water taxi down Dubai Creek.
Dubai travel FAQs
Dubai is a city with a lot to offer.
Consider staying in one of the city’s most popular neighborhoods, such as Dubai Marina, Green Community Village, or Deira.
What are the best hotels in Dubai?
Seven hundred and twenty-six reviewers gave the DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai M square HotelResidences an average rating of 8.3 out of 10. Consider the C Central Resort The Palm, which achieved an overall rating of 8.0/10 from 3,970 reviews and has received an 8.0/10 from travelers. The Crowne Plaza – Dubai Jumeirah, An IHG Hotel, which has received an 8.2/10 rating from 3,224 reviews, might potentially be a suitable alternative.
What is a good hotel near Burj Khalifa?
Taj Dubai is a popular hotel near the Burj Khalifa, with a rating of 9.0 out of 10 based on 5,522 reviews from HotelsCombined customers.
What is a good hotel in Dubai near Dubai Mall?
On HotelsCombined, the Taj Dubai is the most highly recommended hotel near Dubai Mall (scoring 9.0 over 5,522 reviews).
Is there a good hotel near Dubai Marina Mall?
For those looking for a place to stay near Dubai Marina Mall, Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach, which has received an 8.7 rating from 5,263 reviews, could be a good choice.
How much do hotels in Dubai cost?
The average nightly rate for hotels in Dubai is $259 USD (based on searches on HotelsCombined in the last 3 days). When booking a 4-star hotel in Dubai, the average nightly rate is $152/night, while when booking a 5-star hotel in Dubai, the average nightly rate is around $398/night.
How much is a cheap hotel in Dubai?
The lowest priced Dubai hotel is $11 per night and was discovered by our customers during the previous 72 hours.
How much is a hotel in Dubai tonight?
Using our search engine, users have discovered rates for hotels in Dubai tonight ranging from as little as $29 to an average cost of $226, based on queries made in the previous 72 hours. Prices for a 4-star hotel in Dubai for tonight start at $43, on average.
What are the best hotels on The Jumeirah Beach Residence Street in Dubai?
Hotels on Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR) Street are a preferable option if you want to make your trip to Dubai more memorable. There are several restaurants, closed and open markets, and hiking possibilities along the Jumeirah beachfront that are within walking distance of the hotels on this famous strip. The JA Ocean View Hotel, which is located on the Dubai Walk along JBR street and offers edgy eating and entertainment options, is a perfect alternative. The Intercontinental Dubai Marina is a wonderful alternative if you like a panoramic view of the Dubai Marina that is unobstructed.
You may, for example, take use of Careem automobiles, Dubai Taxis, and the Dubai Metro.
Are there kid friendly hotels in Dubai?
You might consider staying at one of the hotels on Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR) Street if you want to make your trip to Dubai more memorable. Restaurants, closed and open markets, and hiking possibilities along the Jumeirah shoreline are all within walking distance of the hotels on this busy strip. JA Ocean View Hotel, positioned on the Dubai Walk along JBR Boulevard and offering trendy eating and entertainment options, is a good choice for travelers. The Intercontinental Dubai Marina is a wonderful alternative if you like a panoramic view of the Dubai Marina that is unobstructed by buildings.
For example, Careem vehicles, Dubai Taxis, and the Dubai Metro are all options.
How do I find a peaceful and quiet hotel in Dubai?
If you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city and stay in a serene and quiet hotel, Melia Desert Palm Dubai is the place to go. It’s located along Al Awir Road, not far from Dubai’s central business district. In addition to having a relaxing environment, there is also a green and attractive touch from the surrounding area to the hotel. It features a variety of rooms and villas, as well as amenities that allow for complete relaxation. It is conveniently positioned directly across the street from Dubai Safari Park, which offers a variety of alternatives for those seeking a wildlife adventure.
It is conveniently placed away from the hustle and bustle of Dubai, in a peaceful atmosphere surrounded by lush nature.
The position nevertheless provides for rapid access to the nearest airport as well as the Dubai Mall, despite the distance.
What neighborhoods in Dubai have the best restaurants?
The region along the South Bank is home to a slew of Dubai hotels as well as a diverse selection of culinary establishments. They have their hallmark restaurants, which are attractive modern settings that specialize in diverse cuisines. They also offer a variety of other restaurants. A variety of restaurants and cafés are available in the Al Fahidi Historical Neighborhood to accommodate your needs whether you are traveling alone or with your family. Al Daya Shawerma, Maharaja Express, Graze Gastro Grill, Pancho Villa, and Fogo de Chao are just a few of the fantastic eateries in this neighborhood.
In the form of cultural breakfast, cultural lunch, cultural dinner, Emirati fuala (afternoon tea), and cultural brunch, they have arranged dishes (morning fuala).
- Hotel rooms in the United Arab Emirates total 8,239
- Hotels in Dubai total 7,382
- Hotels in Dubai total 7,359