What is the hair transplant cost in Dubai?
|No of Grafts
|Cost (12 AED – 15 AED per graft)
|No of Sitting
|AED 12,000 – AED 15,000
|AED 18,000 – AED 22,500
|AED 24,000 – AED 30,000
|AED 30,000 – AED 37,500
How much does a hair transplant typically cost?
- The average surgeon’s fee for hair transplantation is $5,033, according to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. But many surgeons will actually charge a per-graft fee, usually between $3 and $10, so the final cost will depend on the extent of the patient’s hair loss and how many grafts are needed.
Is Dubai good for hair transplant?
Dubai is famous for achieving excellence in the two most popular hair transplant methods- FUT (Follicular Unit Transplant) and FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction). Both of these methods are widely used in top nations across the world.
How much is 2000 hair grafts?
The term graft is used frequently in hair transplantation terminology and it stands for “hair follicle”. An average graft usually holds 2 or 3 strands of hair. 2000 grafts have approximately 5000 to 6500 hair follicles.
How much do 1000 hair grafts cost?
All of this should be considered when seeking a doctor for hair transplant. For a one day FUE procedure we charge $6.30 per. Patients who have straight hair can get 1000 to 1200 grafts in a day. There is a $4000.
How much does 3000 hair grafts cost?
Average transplant prices in America are $8 – $12 per graft. If you need 3000 grafts, that brings your 3000 grafts hair transplant cost to around $24,000 – $36,000.
How much does 5000 hair grafts cost?
The cost of a 5000 grafts hair transplant can range from 2000 to 16000 USD depending on the following factors: Country you are in: A hair transplant can be a very costly operation in places, such as Europe and North America, especially that it’s not covered by health insurance and is a long labor intensive operation.
Is a hair transplant painful?
Munir Somji will always advise that there may be some level of discomfort with any surgical intervention, whether this be as a local anaesthetic is administered or whether there is slight discomfort during the procedure as of course, the patient is fully awake during the process and may feel some pulling or tugging,
Do hair transplants last forever?
Hair transplantation — sometimes called hair restoration — is an outpatient procedure that uses micrografting technology to donate your own hair follicles to other areas of your scalp that are thinning. The results of a hair transplant are visibly long-lasting and are considered to be permanent.
Which country is cheapest for hair transplant?
Which are the cheapest countries for hair transplant? Turkey, Mexico, India, Hungary and Poland are the cheapest countries for hair transplant in the World.
Do hair transplants really work?
Hair transplants are typically more successful than over-the-counter hair restoration products. Anywhere from 10 to 80 percent of transplanted hair will fully grow back in an estimated three to four months. Like regular hair, transplanted hair will thin over time.
How many hairs is a graft?
Each hair graft typically has 2 hairs, which equates to transplanting approximately 4,000 follicles by the FUE method and 8,000 strands of hair by the FUT method. For some patients, the donor area may not have the sufficient number of hair grafts needed for the transplant procedure.
What are the side effects of hair transplant?
Top 10 Hair Transplant Side Effects?
- Bleeding Scalp. Bleeding is one of the most common hair transplant side effects.
- Scalp Infections. Other hair transplant side effects include scalp infection.
- Thinning Of Hair Girth.
What is the recovery time for hair transplant?
Most people are able to return to work 2 to 5 days after the operation. Within 2 to 3 weeks after surgery, the transplanted hair will fall out, but you should start to notice new growth within a few months. Most people will see 60% of new hair growth after 6 to 9 months.
Are hair transplants safe?
Hair transplants are completely safe and natural. No special chemicals or medicines are used in this process that might damage your hair. Amongst all the hair growing methods hair transplant surgery is the most natural.
Is 2000 grafts a lot?
Typically, we recommend between 2000- 2500 grafts for the front third.
Can you wear a hat after hair transplant?
Wearing a hat could risk the grafts getting compressed, damaged, or displaced. Damaging the grafts could create empty patches on the scalp and jeopardize the entire hair transplant recovery process. After 7 to 10 days, once the grafts are permanently anchored, wearing a hat is considered safe.
Hair Transplant Cost in Dubai (UAE)
Medispa Hair Transplant is one of the most well-known hair transplant facilities in Dubai, with a reputation for excellence. Dr. Suneet Soni is a highly skilled surgeon and the proprietor of the Medispa clinic, which provides the best hair transplant therapy using cutting-edge technology at a reasonable price. Consultation is provided at no cost. Now Hair transplant clinics in Dubai are growing at a quicker rate these days, thanks to the increasing number of hair loss patients from all over the world who are becoming interested in the city because of its tourism attractions.
As a result of the shift in location, improved water supply, and stressful working environment, a rising number of patients in Dubai are experiencing hair loss problems as well as other health difficulties.
Because of the large number of hair loss patients seeking the finest hair transplant surgery in Dubai at a cheap price, Dubai has also blossomed as an expanding market for the hair transplant businesses.
These days, Dubai has risen to the top of the list of worldwide hubs for hair transplant procedures.
The city also draws a large number of hair transplant doctors who choose to set up their own functioning hair transplant clinics in the city.
The cost of a hair transplant in the United Kingdom (London) is extremely expensive due to the fact that the value of the Pound (GBP) is approximately 5-times higher than the value of the Dirham (AED), which has opened the door for people from all over the world to easily assess the things that have the best outcomes, and hair transplant service is one of those things.
Why is Dubai an Exclusive Destination for the Hair Transplant Procedure?
Individuals who suffer from hair loss are encouraged to consider hair transplantation rather than using unnatural and conventional methods to remedy the situation, such as hair weaving, wigs, hair pieces, and hair extension, in the twenty-first century.
Hair transplantation provides the most natural and aesthetic results.
- The cost of a hair transplant in Dubai is affordable, and the best treatments are provided. Dubai is giving the FREE consultation in order to assist the general public in understanding the approach as well as the additional advantages of the evaluation
- Nevertheless, the consultation is not limited to the general public. In the current environment, the need for goodhair transplant clinics in Dubaiis rapidly rising as the cut-throat completion, which in turn, lowers the treatment cost
- As an added bonus, the hair transplant facility in Dubai is also giving a complimentary PRP treatment in conjunction with the hair transplant procedure. The high quality procedures for sanitary safety measures for hair restoration surgery are rigorously adhered to at Dubai hair transplant clinics, which assists in improving the confidence level of the patients.
Why are Dubai People more prone to hair loss?
It is a known truth that the people of Dubai are more susceptible to hair loss problems than the rest of the world. This is due to the large number of individuals living in Dubai who are impacted by the problem as a result of environmental factors rather than inherited causes of baldness. Now is the time to learn about the causes that cause hair loss in Dubai, and as a matter of fact, hereditary baldness follows the same pattern in Dubai as it does in other foreign countries and India.
Responsible factors apart from the Genetic Baldness that trigger Hair loss in Dubai as follow:
- Among the most significant contributors to hair loss in Dubai is the chlorinated water that is used for irrigation, which has a detrimental effect on hair health. The hectic lifestyle of Dubai has a significant influence in the occurrence of hair loss concerns. The processed food, which is devoid of nutritional content (i.e., devoid of vitamins and proteins), which is widely consumed in Dubai, has a negative impact on the health of one’s hair.
Asraf Teli contributed to this article. Posted on 2020-12-255 out of 5 stars Dr. Suneet Soni performed my hair transplant, and I am really pleased with the results. The facility has a skilled staff and a pleasant atmosphere.
Medispa Hair Transplant Clinic, Dubai (UAE)
As part of our expansion into the Gulf nations, we have opened a new branch in Dubai (UAE) to provide locals with the best treatment of restoration at a cost that is affordable and has earned us the reputation of being a pioneer in the field. The following elements best reflect the Medispa’s specialization in providing Hair Restoration therapy to its clients:
- Dr. Suneet Soni is a well-known figure in the field of plastic and cosmetic surgery, and he is widely regarded as a master of aesthetic hair transplant surgery. Our professional specialists’ hands are completely committed to the dissection process, which increases the likelihood of a higher output. Through the use of microscopic dissection, professionals can conserve the maximum amount of grafts possible throughout the surgery by clearing the views for each transplant. The use of cutting-edge technology and the execution of high-standard measures to address hygiene and safety problems, all while using the best equipment available on the market
- Dr. Suneet regularly performs procedures at Medispa, a Jaipur center that strictly adheres to the highest standards of high-class cosmetic surgical benefits through the use of the most up-to-date technology and world-class clinical facilities in the city. Medispa also offers outpatients three-day accommodation facilities for a hassle-free experience. Furthermore, a patient can take advantage of Medical tourism in India to travel to the heritage city of Jaipur, which offers wonderful sightseeing opportunities and panoramic beauty.
What is the hair transplant cost in Dubai?
Normally, the general public’s impression of surgery is that it is the most expensive affair, similar to the perception of conventional cosmetic procedures. However, things have changed with the introduction of hair transplantation, and one can now obtain the procedure at a reasonable cost in Dubai. The typical cost of a hair transplant in Dubai is between $1.3 and $2.2. (AED5 to AED8). The clinic in Dubai is equipped with the finest technology and is meticulously matched to the industry’s highest standards of safety and hygiene.
There are several clinics in Dubai that are giving a lump-sum price for the treatment, which ranges between $4,000 and $6500 (AED15,000 and AED24,000), depending on how many transplanted skin grafts are needed (more than 3000).
The cost of the operation is a crucial deciding element in picking where to have the procedure performed, and when choosing a medical treatment destination outside than one’s own country, the cost issue is taken into consideration first.
Hair Transplant Cost in Dubai (UAE):
|No of Grafts
|Cost (5 AED – 8 AED per graft)
|No of Sitting
|AED 5,000 – AED 8,000
|AED 7,500 – AED 12,000
|AED 10,000 – AED 16,000
|AED 12,500 – AED 20,000
|AED 15,000 – AED 24,000
|AED 17,500 – AED 28,000
|AED 20,000 – AED 32,000
Comparing the cost of hair transplantation in Dubai to the cost of the same procedure in other western world nations, the cost of hair transplantation in Dubai is more affordable. Therefore, many individuals prefer to travel to Dubai for the repair procedure. In most cases, the cost of a hair transplant in Dubai is calculated on a per-graft basis by the hair transplant facility. However, there are other possibilities for determining the cost, which are dependent on the clinic’s name and the treatment choice that is chosen.
The cost of such treatments varies from one clinic to another at random.
In addition to the type of restoration technique used in the treatment, another key aspect that influences the cost of a hair transplant in Dubai is the number of hairs being transplanted.
The FUE restoration technique is the most up-to-date procedure owing to the use of advanced technology to extract the grafts; nevertheless, due to the use of random punching during the extraction process, it produces a large number of white scars after the operation.
The cost of FUE hair transplantation in Dubai is determined by the following aspects that must be considered:
- Indications and Amount of Baldness: The extent of baldness is measured using the Norwood scale, which is divided into seven categories. If you have a higher grade of baldness, such as graded V, VI, or VII, you will almost certainly require a greater number of hair roots/grafts to cover the afflicted region, and as a result, the cost of a hair transplant will rise. It is necessary to use the following number of follicular units/graft: The cost of a hair transplant is mostly determined by the number of grafts that are retrieved
- As a result, the cost per graft is important in the restoration operation and plays a critical role in the cost calculation. In Dubai, the cost of a graft is between AED8 and AED10. This suggests that the cost of 1000 grafts would range between AED 8000 and AED 10000. In the surgical field, it is critical to be aware of the cost per graft for the process, which is a crucial consideration. The Surgeon’s Technical Knowledge: When it comes to the cost of aesthetic hair transplant surgery, the level of surgical skill and artistic perfection necessary to accomplish the procedure is a major determining element. The hair transplant cost in Dubai is greatly expedited by the surgeon who is executing the surgery since it is a critical part of the process that has an impact on the aesthetic sense. Physiology and type of the patient’s hair: In practice, the kind, texture and caliber of the patient’s hair all have a significant part in determining the cost of a hair transplantation. As a result, while selecting a certain treatment, the kind and physiology of the hair are taken into consideration, and this has an impact on the cost of the restoration operation. Designs for the hairline and their densities: Based on the patient’s preferences for specific density, coverage regions, and the hairline, the surgeon determines the appropriate number of grafts to be used to meet the patient’s expectations, which ultimately affects the cost of the hair transplant.
Choosing the most appropriate clinic for the finest hair transplant in Dubai might be difficult. Selecting the Most Appropriate Hair Transplant Center in Dubai Research and development work that necessitates an in-depth analytical approach to selecting the finest hair transplant clinic in Dubai are at the heart of this project’s mission. The world-class clinic is regarded as a dependable and industry-standard location to undergo the operation, which guarantees us of the surgery’s aesthetic outcome.
The treatment is being performed to address the cosmetic concern of the patient.
Hair Transplantation in Dubai is accomplished by a variety of methods.
This will allow them to become more aware of the technique, technology, and relevance of the surgery at a certain stage, which will help to clear up a number of questions and concerns they may have about the surgery at that stage.
- The FUT method/Strip harvesting technique to restore hair is the most widely used and acknowledged operation in the world because to its efficiency in terms of supplying the greatest number of hair roots to achieve the desired result of the surgery
- It is also the most expensive. The strip excision procedure is the only permanent approach that allows for the extraction of safe donor region hair roots that are destined to remain permanent even after being transplanted to a different place. The graft strip is then sent to the dissection job, where it is divided under higher magnifications of microscopes in order to obtain the greatest number of individual grafts that can be implanted into the balding areas
- The incision areas of the scalp are stitched using an advanced closing method known as the Trichophytic closure, which provides the most imperceptible effect of the surgery
- The incision areas of the scalp are stitched using an advanced closing method known as the Trichophy The healing time lasts around 10-15 days following the operation.
- The FUT hair transplant provides a scarless and painless surgery outcome, but it must be performed by a qualified surgeon to be successful. It is possible for the transplanted hair to persist indefinitely due to the participation of the safe donor region in order to receive the graft, and the transplanted hair behaves similarly to natural hair in terms of color, caliber, texture, and length
- This procedure makes it possible to get a large number of grafts in a single session by using a strip excision technique. In the field of hair transplantation, the FUT is a cost-effective option.
- Many people believe that the FUT hair transplant leaves a linear donor scar because of the strip excision, but the truth is that the technique is followed by the Trichophytic closure, which leaves almost no scar because the edges of the incision are closed in an overlapping manner and allows regrowth of hair just above the edge closing. Strenuous activities should be avoided for a few weeks following a surgical treatment to allow the body to heal correctly, but it is also advisable to avoid strenuous tasks after a surgical procedure.
- A current process, FUE hair transplantation is made possible by the use of advanced technology, which aids in the extraction operation, which is then followed by a random method to remove a single hair root at a time. The Robotics, ARTAS, and Neo-graft are examples of current technology that is popular in the FUE hair transplant in Dubai, and they are used to perform the extraction process, which can have an impact on the quantity of grafts that are received by the patient as determined by the expert surgeon. It is possible to complete the healing process in one month.
- When performing body hair transplant (BHT), such as eyebrow, chest, and moustache hair transplants, the FUE technique is a good choice because it is a direct transplanting method that completes the surgical job in a single session, regardless of the time required, and it allows a surgeon to extract roots in an unplanned manner.
- Because motorized extraction of grafts one-by-one is a time-consuming operation, only a maximum of 2500 grafts may be transplanted in a single session/day, in addition to charging a higher price than the FUT technique. The FUT procedure is more efficient, allowing for the transplantation of up to 4500 grafts in a single day/session in as little as 8-9 hours. It is predicted that the cost of a FUE hair transplant in Dubai will be between 12 and 15 AED per graft.
- It is also known as the BIO stimulated hair restoration technique, and it is one of the most recent advancements in hair restoration. It stimulates hair growth earlier than conventional FUE/FUT, and the cost of Stem Cell FUE Hair Transplant in Dubai generally ranges from $4-$10 (AED15-AED37)
- It promotes faster healing, allowing a patient to regain his or her natural appearance more quickly
- It promotes faster healing so that a patient can regain his or her natural appearance more
- It is possible to notice results from the Stem cell approach of hair restoration in as little as three months
- However, it is not recommended. The stem cell FUE procedure is primarily concerned with the survival of the graft while it is being extracted and implanted. In order to return to work as soon as possible after undergoing the treatment, stem cells might shorten the recovery period.
For more query kindly visit our Dubai center:
Located in Dubai (UAE), the Medispa Laser Cosmetic Center is located at Office No. 206 on the 2nd floor of the Office Court Building, opposite the Oud Metha Metro Station, on the Oud Metha Road in Dubai (UAE)
Cheap Hair Transplant Cost in Dubai & Abu Dhabi
Human Hair Transplant Dubai was created by doctors to assist persons in regrowing hairs in balding parts of their scalp. Many people who have been battling with hair loss difficulties for a long time have found that it has cured their problems. This is one of the most extensively utilized hair restoration treatments because it helps patients to achieve a natural-looking fullness and thickness to their hair while maintaining its natural appearance. Furthermore, because it is not a particularly intrusive procedure, just local anaesthetic is required.
They are able to return to their usual domestic duties after seven to fourteen days.
How Much Hair Transplant Cost in Dubai:
It should be noted that the pricing element is not set, which is important to understand. However, it is a rather inexpensive surgical treatment in general. Let us go into further depth about this component. Many physicians charge by the number of grafts they do. The cost of surgical hair restoration varies based on the amount of the procedure, the aims of the surgery, and the fees charged by the physician. Sometimes it is simply a matter of increasing hair growth in the area immediately in front of the scalp.
- We are presently providing our patients an unique discount on hair transplantation, with each hair costing only one dirham.
- Suppose a person requires 2,200 hair grafts in order to have his or her hair transplanted.
- The cost of a hair transplant in the United Arab Emirates is less expensive than in the United Kingdom and the United States.
- There is a possibility that costs will change as a result of a variety of factors.
The cost of a procedure is directly proportional to the size of the affected region, the treatment used, and the quantity of grafts obtained. The following elements are taken into consideration while determining the price:
- The overall number of grafts required is determined by the following factors: the surgeon’s experience
- The degree to which baldness is severe
- Thickness in relation to the arrangement of the hairline
Every surgical operation that costs more than 10,000 AED is eligible for one of our payment plans. If your hair transplant treatment costs more than the amount listed, you will instantly be enrolled in our finance plan with a 0 percent interest rate. The following are the most important elements that influence the cost of a hair transplant in Dubai and Abu Dhabi:
The Degree of Hair Loss:
It makes a significant difference in the total cost of hair transplant surgery depending on the severity of the hair loss. For the purpose of measuring the amount of baldness, the doctor will utilize the Norwood scale. In general, there are seven phases, and the surgeon’s fees increase in direct proportion to the severity of the baldness. It is important to understand that stages 6 and 7 of male pattern baldness are more expensive than earlier stages since severe baldness necessitates more work and time on the part of the surgeon.
CostResults of Hair Transplant:
When it comes to determining the cost of a hair transplant, the skill of the hair transplant surgeon is quite significant. The cost of Hair Transplant Surgery is often more for surgeons who have extensive expertise in the procedure than it is for doctors who have only recently started their careers in it. Choosing a less experienced surgeon, on the other hand, will not be a good option, as his inexperience may result in bad, botched outcomes in the future.
Location of the Health Center:
We must not undervalue the importance of the clinic’s location, which is critical. In general, cosmetic surgery clinics located in major cities in the United Arab Emirates charge more prices for their services than clinics located in smaller locations. Their fees are exorbitant because they never make any concessions on the quality of the therapy or the comfort of the patient.
The cost of transplantation is also determined by the procedure employed. The majority of specialists employ FUE and FUT techniques in order to perform a successful hair transplant operation. However, if you have decided to go through with FUE, you should be aware that you may wind up having to pay a large sum of money in the long run.
Our Hair Transplant Specialists:
1999-2021 – A highly competent cosmetic surgeon with more than 20 years of expertise will be available. I’m quite enthusiastic about assisting people.
Dr. Zein Al Abideen
An aesthetician who specializes in aesthetic services is known as an aesthetician with super specialization. Helping others navigate moderate is something she enjoys doing.
Dr. Sannia Awais
Esthetician who is dedicated to the highest standards of perfection and who is constantly seeking to obtain the best results possible.
Number of Grafts:
The quantity of grafts used might either raise or lower the cost of a hair transplant in Dubai or Abu Dhabi. While the 2500+ grafts assist the surgical team in achieving fantastic results, the surgery is lengthy and time-consuming under these conditions, resulting in a longer recovery period. As a result, the procedure may be quite expensive.
For hair grafting, the normal cost ranges from AED 10,000 to AED 40,000, depending on how much is done during the procedure and which approach is employed to get the desired results. The following are some instances of cost variances associated with grafts:
- AED 10,000 – 20,000 for 2000–3000 grafts of hair transplantation
- AED 19,000 – AED 31,000 for 4000–5000 grafts of hair transplantation
- Hair grafting costs between AED 32,000 and AED 40,000 for the first 600 grafts
- Hair transplantation costs between AED 32,000 and AED 40,000 for the first 1000 grafts
Is it worth it?
Surgical hair restoration techniques are more successful and effective than PRP Treatment and over-the-counter drugs in terms of hair restoration. They provide results that are natural-looking and long-lasting, and they need the least amount of recuperation time. Within three months, around 70 to 80 percent of the transplanted hair will regrow on its own. Although the benefits of the therapy will not be seen right away, the time spent waiting will be well worth it once the ultimate results are shown.
Average Cost of Hair Transplant Dubai:
See the average cost of hair transplant procedures such as beard transplantation, hybrid FUE, FUT, and more.
Beard Hair Transplant:
Based on recent data from 2019, the average cost of a beard hair transplant for a typical instance is 3,000 AED.
It is predicted that the cost of FUE hair transplantation at Dynamic Clinic would be 7,000 AED. You should anticipate to pay somewhere between 4,000 and 7,000 dollars for a FUT treatment session.
Stem Cell Hair Transplant:
A significant development in the realm of hair loss therapies is the use of stem cells in the transplantation of hair. It is a very pricey procedure. The cost of a graft typically varies between 10 and 12 AED per graft.
Schedule Your Free Appointment:
Hair loss can manifest itself in a variety of ways, regardless of the underlying reason. It might occur quickly or gradually, and it could affect the entire body or only the top of the head. Whatever the reason of your hair loss, whether it’s alopecia areata, cancer, hormonal imbalance, male pattern baldness, female pattern baldness or any other condition, hair transplantation is one of the most successful therapies available today. Get in contact with our staff to find out how much a hair transplant in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, or Sharjah would cost you.
Hair Transplant Cost
Hair loss can manifest itself in a variety of ways, regardless of the underlying reason. It might occur abruptly or gradually, and it could affect the entire body or just the top of the head exclusively. A hair transplant is one of the most successful therapies available for hair loss, regardless of the reason: alopecia areata, cancer, hormonal imbalance, male pattern baldness, female pattern baldness, or any other cause of baldness. If you would like to know the exactHair Transplant Cost in Dubai, Abu Dhabi or Sharjah please contact our team of professionals.
Hair Transplant Cost
In Dubai, the typical beginning price for a hair transplant is AED 13,500 (about $1,500). According to the cost per graft, the price ranges from AED 10 to AED 12 per graft for FUT Hair Transplant and from AED 15 to AED 20 per graft for FUE Hair Transplant. Please keep in mind that the ‘per graft cost range’ is the most important price consideration. There are a variety of additional elements that impact the pricing as well.
How much is 2000 hair grafts?
Taking into consideration the price per graft at our clinic, the cost of 2000 hair grafts is between AED 20,000 and AED 24000 for the FUT treatment at our clinic.
The cost of 2000 hair grafts for the FUE process, on the other hand, is between AED 30,000 and AED 40,000 (roughly).
Factors AffectingHair Transplant Cost
Hair transplantation is a cosmetic operation that does not have a set price. Depending on a variety of circumstances, the cost of the treatment varies greatly from person to person. These considerations include:
- Whichever type of hair transplantation you pick
- In order to achieve the appropriate thickness, the quantity of hair transplants must be determined. The area that has to be covered in terms of size
- The surgeon’s years of experience and competence
- Location of your service provider in relation to you
Hair Transplant Method
Generally speaking, the cost of a hair transplant in Dubai is determined mostly by the procedure utilized for graft extraction. It is also known as the Strip Removal Method, and it is a conventional treatment that includes strip cutting to acquire hair transplants that are then placed in an alopecia areata recipient site. Compared to the contemporary FUE procedure, which includes direct graft extraction without the need for cutting and sewing the skin, it is far less costly.
Number of Grafts Required
It is true that the cost of a hair transplant in Dubai is determined by the number of grafts necessary to attain the desired hair density and thickness. However, this is not always the case. However, there are other additional elements that influence the ‘ultimate cost,’ such as the ‘per graft rate.’ The purpose of giving per-graft expenses is to provide you with an idea of the overall cost of the procedure. The approach is tailored to your specific needs, and you may inquire about the price you will be required to pay.
Furthermore, the cost of a single graft varies from one hair transplant procedure to another.
There is no guarantee that results will be the same from person to person.
Size of the Area
The number of hair transplants required to cover a wider bald spot will undoubtedly be greater. As a result, the price of your hair transplant in Dubai will be greater as well.
The Expertise of the Surgeon
The cost of a hair transplant in Dubai Additionally, the cost varies greatly from one surgeon to another depending on his or her expertise, surgical abilities, and reputation. A highly experienced and well-regarded surgeon would, without a doubt, charge you a higher fee than a rookie who has only recently begun practicing.
Fill out the form on this page to schedule a free consultation and receive personalized information on the cost of hair transplantation in Dubai. Our team members will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
Hair Transplant in Dubai 7900 AED (min 5000 Hairs) Low Cost, Top Clinic, Best Doctors
Are you looking for a long-term solution to your hair loss problem? You are not alone in your feelings! Losing one’s hair is an issue that affects everyone, and the only permanent remedy is a hair transplant. Many people undergo these surgical treatments in order to regain their youthful appearance. Hair transplants in Dubai are becoming increasingly popular, and more and more people suffering from hair loss are choosing for them. Let’s take a deeper look at the hair restoration solutions available in the United Arab Emirates and gain a better understanding of the situation.
- Androgenic alopecia is a genetic disorder that causes hair loss in the majority of the population.
- There is no negative impact on the hair in these places due to the negative effects of Dihydrotestosterone (DHT), the hormone responsible for male pattern baldness.
- For individuals who are seeking for hair transplant in Dubai, our Clinic provides the most effective hair restoration services.
- It is possible to have a hair transplant done as an outpatient procedure under local anaesthetic.
- It is necessary to harvest hair follicles from the donor location.
- By using micro grafting procedures, small incisions are formed into the recipient location and the grafts are implanted into these incisions one by one.
Techniques for hair transplantation include: When it comes to surgical hair restoration, three treatments are often performed. Let’s find out more about them:
A linear strip of scalp is extracted from the donor location, and individual follicles are isolated under a stereo microscope and then kept in a saline solution. This procedure is also known as the strip technique. Typically, two thousand grafts may be obtained in this manner. With this method, a graft success rate of around 70% may be expected to be achieved. In the excision region, a thin linear scar is left behind. If you have normal-length hair, it is quite easy to conceal the scar. We provide FUT hair transplant in Dubai utilizing the most up-to-date hair restoration procedures to provide the best possible outcomes.
- There is no need to keep these follicles because they are ready for transplantation, which increases the likelihood of a successful outcome from this surgery.
- With FUE, it is possible to do around 2500 grafts every session.
- If you are seeking for FUE hair transplantation in Dubai, you may schedule an appointment with Dubai Hair Club and come to our clinic whenever it is most convenient for you.
- to 6 p.m., six days a week.
- It is sometimes referred to as direct automated FUE or direct automated FUE.
- It is possible to do up to 4500 grafts in a single session.
- Because the technique does not completely remove the follicle from the donor location, approximately half of these follicles have the potential to regrow.
- Pre-operative care is essential.
- Cigarette smoking should be avoided for at least two weeks before the surgery since it affects the quantity of oxygen delivered by the circulation and so lessens the likelihood of a successful outcome. It is recommended that some drugs, particularly those that thin the blood, not be used for a couple of weeks before to the hair transplant procedure. If you are taking any prescription drugs, you should discuss them with your surgeon. Additionally, some vitamins should be avoided for a couple of weeks before to and after surgery due to the possibility that they will induce bleeding complications during the procedure. One week before the therapy, the patient must refrain from consuming alcoholic beverages
After-procedure care is important. It is also critical to take appropriate care of the scalp, the transplanted hair, and the incisions that emerge from the procedure in order to achieve the desired results and have a smooth recovery. Following your hair transplant operation, be sure you follow these recommendations:
- The most essential thing to remember following surgical hair restoration is to relax. Make certain that you are taking any drugs that have been given by your doctor. Most of the time, antibiotics are recommended in order to prevent infection from occurring. During this time, it is possible that you will not be able to massage your scalp or shampoo your hair. It is recommended that you refrain from smoking for at least one month following your therapy. Exhausting workouts should be avoided for a week to ten days, or longer if prescribed by your doctor. Make careful to follow any additional instructions provided by your surgeon in order to achieve the greatest outcomes.
What to Expect Following Your Surgery There will be some headaches and pain at first, but these should fade within a few days.
Shock loss is the term used to describe the process by which newly transplanted hair falls out within only a few weeks. It will take around three months until the new hair begins to grow out. In most cases, it takes a year for the hair to grow to its full length.
Cost of Hair Transplant in Dubai
In Abu Dhbai, the cost of a hair transplant is not predetermined. There are a variety of factors that influence the cost of a hair transplant in Dubai. These are some examples:
- The quantity of grafts required, as the price is determined on a per-graft basis
- And The hair transplant technique that you choose will also have an influence on the overall cost of the procedure. Additionally, the experience and reputation of a surgeon are taken into consideration, with more experienced surgeons asking higher fees
- The geographic location of the hair restoration institution is also important in determining the cost of the procedure. A hair transplant clinic in Dubai will charge you far less than the cost of the surgery in the United Kingdom or the United States. Many factors influence the price, which can range from AED 8 to AED 20 per graft, and even more or less depending on the situation.
In such case, if you live anywhere in Dubai and are interested in having a hair transplant performed by top surgeons, come to our Dubai Medical Center, the most reputable hair clinic in the entire United Arab Emirates for hair transplant in Dubai. Contact us right away for a free scalp analysis and to take advantage of a special discount on the procedure.
Book Your Consultation for hair transplant
Please contact our clinic today at 04 379 8747 and one of our team members will schedule you for a medical consultation. You can also visit us at 1st Floor, Al Satwa Building, Satwa Roundabout Near Civil Defense, 2nd December Street, P.O.Box 126590 in the Dubai emirate if you would like more information about hair transplantation in the United Arab Emirates.
Cheapest Hair Transplant Cost in Dubai & Abu Dhabi
In Dubai, United Arab Emirates, you may get the best hair transplant in the world. Continuing hair loss has prompted the physicians at Royal Clinic to provide high-tech hair transplantation. Hair transplantation is a procedure that restores natural-growing hair, which appears to be unachievable at first appearance. What’s the best part? It is completely maintenance-free and has no negative side effects. During the procedure, hair follicles are transferred from the donor area to the bald area by the surgeon.
Hair Transplant Cost in DubaiAbu Dhabi, on the other hand, is a total that includes the costs of consultations, surgical approaches, and the quantity of work done on your scalp.
To determine if it is worthwhile, or for a thorough explanation of the operation and expected outcomes, continue reading.
- AED 6999 (starting price)
- Procedure time:6 to 8 hours
- Final results:12 months (starting price)
Hair Transplant Cost Dubai:
Let’s start with the pricing structure. The cost of a hair transplant in Dubai or Abu Dhabi varies based on the procedure that is necessary in your particular instance. The cost of hair transplantation for minor parts starts at AED 6999, while bigger areas might be covered for AED 18,000 or even higher. It’s better to arrange a consultation with one of our hair restoration experts ahead of time to get an idea of what to expect in terms of cost. They will investigate your problem, your objectives, and your health status in order to develop a treatment plan that is affordable for you.
As a consequence, the transplanted hair continues to grow slowly, and after a few months, you have natural, thicker hair that has been returned to your scalp. Natural hair development takes time, so you should expect a fuller head of hair after 12 months.
100 % Installment Plans:
The estimate provided to you by your surgeon is not a complete and final estimate. The cost of hair transplantation in Dubai is increasing, and if you’re on a tight budget, things might quickly spiral out of control. Because to the payment plans given by Enfield Royal Clinic, it is possible to pay over time.
You may now pay for a significant amount of surgery in installments without incurring any additional fees. Please get in touch with our team if you would like more information on such packages or other financial incentives.
Why does Cost Vary?
There are three aspects that influence the cost of a project.
- Patient considerations include: amount of baldness, health condition, and desired results. Factors affecting a surgeon’s qualifications, experience, and results before and after surgery Clinic variables include reputation, facilities, and patient care measures.
What to Expect during Surgery?
Hair transplant surgery is a difficult procedure for the surgeon, but it is very simple for the patient. The entire procedure, which takes 4-5 hours under local anesthetic, is time-consuming and complicated.
- Hair follicles are extracted from the back of the scalp using either the FUE or FUT techniques, according to the doctors. Afterwards, they prepare them for transplantation
- The excised follicles are separated and stored using a special solution to ensure the long-term viability of the hair follicle. This process is followed by the creation of extremely small holes in the scalp using needles, and the placement of the prepared grafts at the appropriate angle and depth to guarantee realistic results. After a few hours after this procedure, you will be permitted to leave the clinic, however you will be given some recuperation instructions
Who is the Candidate?
Hair Transplant Cost in Dubai is typically regarded a good option for anyone who deals with hair loss on a daily basis and is concerned about the possibility of being bald in the future. However, they must have a sufficient amount of donor hair to qualify as an ideal candidate. It is essential to be in excellent health in order to get safe outcomes as a focal point. Make sure you get a thorough consultation to determine whether or not you are a good candidate.
This natural follicle growth treatment is truly game-changing, and it has saved the lives of millions of men worldwide. Because of its natural occurrence, it is the most in-demand phase in the fight against baldness. Even if a person has been balding for a long period of time, this procedure can still be beneficial. Here are some of the perks that may be expected from Hair Transplant in Dubai:
- Natural hair growth has been restored
- The effects are permanent. There is no need for touch-ups. A high rate of success
Numerous studies have demonstrated the safety of hair transplants, but only if your surgeon is an expert in the procedure. Infection is a possibility with all procedures, and transplantation is no exception. Bruising, swelling, and slight discomfort are all natural side effects of the procedure, and there is nothing to be concerned about.
The recuperation period following a Hair Transplant in Dubai is around one week, during which time there is no disruption to normal activities. After a few days of relaxation, patients can return to their regular daily routines with no problems. However, there is normally just minimal discomfort throughout this time period, which may be readily handled with medicine. It is vital to remember that every patient is unique and has a distinct level of discomfort. It has also been reported that small crusts, edema, and redness have developed following hair transplantation surgery.
Why are we Better than others?
Since 2010, we have performed hundreds of successful hair transplant procedures, resulting in thousands of delighted patients. The evidence is in the form of before-and-after footage. Outstanding outcomes and complete peace of mind! We give unending before and aftercare in conjunction with our tried and true procedures to assure success.
- Superior quality with no compromises
- Emergency care
- Highly skilled surgeons
- Exceptional care
Other hair loss therapies, such as laser and mesotherapy, are available at our clinic in addition to hair transplants.
Meet Our Hair Transplant Surgeon’s:
1999-2021 – A highly competent cosmetic surgeon with more than 20 years of expertise will be available. I’m quite enthusiastic about assisting people. View My Personal Profile
Dr. Zein Al Abideen
An aesthetician who specializes in aesthetic services is known as an aesthetician with super specialization.
Helping others navigate moderate is something she enjoys doing. View My Personal Profile
Dr. Sannia Awais
Esthetician who is dedicated to the highest standards of perfection and who is constantly seeking to obtain the best results possible. View My Personal Profile
Hair Transplant Cost too High?
If you cannot afford a hair transplant in Dubai, even with our installment plans, we can provide you with other options to assist you manage hair loss until you can afford one. It’s simple to catch, and it’s simple to afford.
- PRP Therapy, Minoxidil, Exosome Therapy, Scalp Micropigmentation, Low-Level Laser Therapy, and more procedures are available.
Book an Appointment
PRP Therapy, Minoxidil, Exosome Therapy, Scalp Micropigmentation, Low-Level Laser Therapy, and more procedures are all available to patients.
Hair transplantation in Dubai, Its Cost, Benefits, and More
With regard to medical tourism in general and hair transplantation in particular, the United Arab Emirates ranks first among other Arabian nations in terms of tourism attractiveness, particularly in the field of medical tourism. Because to the rapid expansion of the medical industry in the United Arab Emirates, Dubai has evolved to the advanced level of attracting medical tourists. The medical treatments provided in Dubai are superior to those provided in many other Arabian and Western nations.
Continue reading:Hair Transplantation Without Shaving
The cost of hair transplantation in Dubai
The average cost of cosmetic surgeries in Dubai has the disadvantage of being extremely expensive; for example, the cost of hair transplantation in Dubai is extremely expensive when compared to the average cost of hair transplantation around the world, which is a fixed price with only a small rate of variation between centers. This ranges from 10.000 to 18.000 AED, which is equivalent to 3000 to 5000 $. The reason for the high price can be traced back to the cost of grafts, which ranges between 2 and 5 $; this cost may increase to 7-12 $ in some centers, bringing the average cost up to 17500 AED, which is equivalent to 4200 $.
The overall cost is calculated based on the quantity of grafts required and the state of the patient.
- In the FUE procedure, the average cost of each graft is four dollars. It is estimated that the average cost of hair transplantation in Dubai utilizing the DHI procedure is $5 per graft. It costs around three dollars per graft on average to use biofibre
- The average cost of a stem cell hair transplant for 1000 hair follicles is 6000 dollars, according to statistics. This pricing may vary from patient to patient
- It is subject to change.
Other factors, such as the health of the patient, the experience of the doctor, and the reputation of the medical center, all influence the growth and decrease of the cost. Hair transplantation centers in Dubai are mostly classified at the first level of classification. More information may be found at: The cost of a DHI hair transplant is Hair transplantation in Dubai has both perks and disadvantages. Hair transplantation in Dubai provides a number of advantages, including the following:
- Hair transplantation is carried out by the best cadres of Arab and international physicians
- The best services and medical care are provided at the highest level of quality
- There are several excellent medical facilities
- You may transform your medical vacation into an unforgettable medical tourism experience because to Dubai’s international tourism
Despite the fact that hair transplantation in Dubai offers all of these wonderful advantages, it does have some drawbacks, such as the following:
- The cost of hair transplantation in the United Arab Emirates is extremely high when compared to the global average, with the cost in the United Arab Emirates being the highest in the world. Weather conditions have an impact on the process’s success
- The temperature in the United Arab Emirates is quite high throughout the year, which contributes to low humidity levels.
These are minor considerations, but they have a significant impact on those considering hair transplantation in Dubai, prompting them to reconsider their decision to travel to another nation rather than Dubai.
Read more about the cost of a hair transplant in Riyadh.
The trip of hair transplantation in Dubai
When you pick the United Arab Emirates as your hair transplantation destination, the following will be your itinerary: After checking into your hotel room, you will receive a phone call from someone who will schedule your appointment with the doctor. On the scheduled date, you will be welcomed with a warm welcome to the center’s examination room, where you will be subjected to the initial examination, which will guarantee that you are in good health and that you are prepared for surgery. During this examination, the doctor and the patient will discuss the morphology of the follicles, the procedures used, and the total number of follicles present.
- Following the completion of the procedure, the doctor will provide you with specific directions to follow during the first 72 hours.
- The second day is a day of recuperation, during which you may relax in your hotel or take advantage of Dubai’s nightlife without exposing yourself to any exhaustion or fatigue.
- You will do anything you like, whether it is to return to your hometown or to stay in Dubai for a few days and take in the sights and sounds of the city, including the major touristic landmarks and the most renowned touristic destinations.
- Other popular attractions include the Burj Khalifa, the Burj Khalifa, and the Burj Khalifa.
Hair transplantation between Dubai and Turkey
Despite Dubai’s good medical sector, which provides a high level of quality, provides tourism medical services, and creates a significant component, this development comes at a high cost, which the cosmetic medical in Dubai perceives to be a high price. On the other hand, Istanbul has excelled in the field of cosmetic medicine, providing high-quality medical services at competitive prices, and competing for the eastern quality in the cosmetic field at a competitive price, attracting people who wish to undergo cosmetic surgery in the city of Istanbul.
- It costs around 4200 dollars to get hair transplantation using the FUE technique in Dubai.
- The identical treatment is available in Istanbul for a fee that does not surpass 2000 dollars, which is the equivalent of 7300 AED.
- Istanbul offers a comprehensive medical tourism service for which patients do not have to pay additional fees.
- Giving integrated health follow-up before and after the cosmetic procedure is also included, as is providing a medical bag that has all of the medications that will be required throughout the recovery time.
- The cost of the cosmetic operation is included in the price of the medical expert’s services.
Any information concerning hair transplantation in Dubai, as contrasted to other nations, may be found in this page; thus, please share it with your friends so that everyone is aware of what is being discussed here.
Hair Transplant Cost in Dubai – Best Price Deal
The majority of people believe that hair transplants are prohibitively expensive and unaffordable, although this is not totally correct. When compared to other nations, the cost of a hair transplant in Dubai is fairly cheap and affordable. Many people who wish to have their hair regenerate naturally enquire about the cost of hair transplantation from various clinics in their area. Our clinic receives a lot of inquiries from people who want to know how much a hair transplant in Dubai would cost.
Let’s have a look at how we compute the expenses of a FUT hair transplant and the costs of a FUE hair transplant in more detail.
But first, let’s have a look at how a hair transplant procedure is performed.
How does a hair transplant work?
A hair transplant is a surgical aesthetic surgery that involves the transplantation of hair. In this procedure, healthy hair grafts from the donor region are removed and transplanted to a balding area, where they will grow back. The following are the two most widely utilized hair transplant techniques:
- Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) or the Strip Method are two options for hair restoration.
The former refers to the surgical removal of a tiny strip of scalp containing hair follicles from the patient’s scalp. In this procedure, it collects follicular units from the strip and transplants them to bald regions. The latter procedure, on the other hand, entails harvesting follicular units one by one and transplanting them where they are needed.
FAQs for Hair Transplant Cost in Dubai
It is possible to have a hair transplant for less money in Dubai if you go to a different facility. Every clinic has a set pricing for different hair transplant treatments, and the price varies depending on the doctor’s experience, the location of the clinic, and the quantity of hair grafts necessary to complete the process.
What is 2000 grafts hair transplant cost in Dubai?
On the basis of the cost per graft, it is possible to determine the cost of 2000 hair transplantation stitches. If a clinic charges AED 5 – 8 each graft, the cost of 2000 grafts will be around AED 10,000 – 16,000 (approximately).
What is hair transplant cost per graft in Dubai?
The cost of a hair transplant in Dubai varies greatly from one patient to the next. However, the typical cost per graft varies between AED 10 and AED 20 in different facilities that provide hair transplant procedures. It is possible to have a different pricing for FUE and FUT hair transplants.
What is per graft hair transplant meaning?
A ‘graft’ is a piece of tissue that is removed from the back of the scalp during a hair transplant procedure. One graft can contain anywhere from 1 to 8 roots, which can result in the growth of anywhere from 1 to 8 hairs. As a result, a hair transplant using 2000 grafts can result in the growth of 2000-16000 new hair.
Number of Grafts Required
The quantity of grafts required for a hair transplant is one of the most important elements in determining the cost of the procedure. Depending on the clinic, the per-graft rate might vary significantly. As a result, the cost varies depending on the pace of growth and the number of grafts required to get the desired outcomes.
To get the required hair density, each patient will require a different quantity of grafts than the next. Similar to this, each facility has a different fee for a single graft. In order to account for these two basic elements, as well as others, each patient will pay a different price.
Cost Defining Factors
It is important to note that the overall cost of hair transplantation differs greatly from person to person. It is dependent on the amount of hair loss, the texture, and the kind of hair present in the patient. Various additional aspects that play an important influence in deciding the cost of a hair transplant in Dubai are as follows:
- The number of grafts that the treatment candidate will require
- • The type of hair restoration treatment to be employed (FUT or FUE)
- The qualifications, expertise, and reputation of the surgeon
- The size of the treatment region where hair transplantation will be performed
- The features of the donor hair (volume, texture, color, and waviness)
- The intended outcome for the candidate (including hairline design and hair density)
FUE Hair Transplant Graft Calculator
We at the Hair Transplant Dubai Clinic have created a one-of-a-kind graft calculator for hair transplant patients. It assists patients in determining an approximate estimate of the number of grafts they will require to reach the desired level of densification. Utilization of the FUEHair Transplant Graft Calculator is a reasonably simple process. It is a straightforward procedure that will assist you in obtaining an approximated hair transplant in Dubai expense. It is necessary for patients to follow the procedures listed below to make use of the calculator and obtain an approximate estimate for the cost of a hair transplant in Dubai: Step 1 –Set your current age.
Determine the amount of years you have been experiencing hair loss in the second step.
Step 4 –Enter more personal information and pick the desired hair density.
It is possible for patients to estimate the cost of hair transplantation if they know the cost per graft charged by their provider.
Average Hair Transplant Cost in Dubai
In most cases, a surgeon can only estimate the cost of a hair transplant in Dubai after doing an initial examination. In order for this to happen, we encourage individuals to book a free initial consultation appointment with us. A typical FUT hair transplant in Dubai will cost between AED 10 and 12 per graft, according to industry standards. In comparison, the typical cost of a FUE hair transplant in Dubai is between AED 15 and AED 20 per graft on average. Patients are often required to pay a sum in the vicinity of this figure.
In extreme circumstances, a reduced charge may be applicable.
In general, the outcome of a hair transplant varies from one individual to the next. The following are some of our most impressive hair transplant before and after pictures.
Why Choose Us?
The Hair Transplant Dubai Clinic is one of the most popular hair transplant locations in the United Arab Emirates. We are at the top of everyone’s priority lists, whether they are locals, expatriates, or visitors. The fact that we consistently achieve the intended goals while maintaining the greatest success rate distinguishes us from our competitors. Some of the most skilled hair transplant doctors collaborate with us to help people regain their natural hair. They assist patients in regrowing hair on their scalp, eyelashes, eyebrows, and other regions in a natural manner.
If you are interested in receiving a hair transplant in Dubai, then do not hesitate to get in touch with our office. During the consultation session, you will be able to discover more about the actual cost of a hair transplant in Dubai.
Dr. Cagatay (Chagatai) Sezgin, MD is a medical doctor in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Book Your Consultation Now
Hair transplantation is the most effective method of promoting natural hair growth in most cases. We encourage you to talk with one of our hair restoration specialists immediately to find out more. Our professionals educate their patients on the many hair transplant treatments that are now available. They also assist them in selecting the one that is most appropriate for them. Do you want to know how much a hair transplant will cost in your specific situation? Please make an appointment as soon as possible by contacting our number or completing our online form.