Documents Required for Thailand Visa
- Valid UAE residence Visa with 90 days validity.
- Original Passport Required (6 month validity with at least two blank page)
- Original NOC letter stating salary, designation, joining date, travel purpose for employee addressing Thailand Embassy.
- What are the ways to apply for Dubai visa being in Thailand? There are two most prominent ways of applying for Dubai visa for Thai citizens. One is to apply online at www.dubaievisaonline.comand the other is to physically visit a visa processing center to apply for it.
How can I get Thailand visa from Dubai?
All individuals seeking to enter Thailand or obtain a visa must obtain a Pass reistration. If you already have a valid Thai visa in your passport, you must apply for a Pass registration. Citizens of United Arab Emirates entering Thailand by air will be granted a 30 day stay.
How can I go to Thailand from UAE?
1. Apply for a Visa. Citizens from United Arab Emirates (UAE) are allowed to enter Thailand without a visa because the country, UAE, is included in the countries listed in the Visa Exemption Scheme of Thailand. The Visa Exemption Scheme, however, only lets UAE citizens stay in Thailand for 30 days maximum.
How can I apply for Thailand tourist visa online?
How to Apply Online
- Create an Account.
- Fill in Application Form.
- Upload Supporting Documents.
- Pay Visa Fee.
- Wait for. Visa to be Processed.
- Approval Visa. send by email.
What are the documents required for Thailand visa?
Documents required for Thailand Tourist Visa
- Passport with a validity of at least 4 months and with at least 2 empty pages.
- Visa application form duly filled and signed by the applicant.
- Two color photographs as specified by the Royal Thai Embassy.
- Visa fee receipt.
- Confirmed onwards and return flight ticket.
How much is a tourist visa to Thailand?
Visa Fee: US $ 30.00 per entry or equivalent. The tourist visa fee is subject to change without prior notice, so it is a good idea to be updated by visiting the nearest Thai Embassy or consulate in your area.
Is Thailand is open for tourists?
On November 1, Thailand began allowing vaccinated international travelers from certain countries enter without having to enter into a lengthy quarantine. (They only needed to book a room in a government-approved hotel for one night while they await the results of their Covid-19 test.) 7
How long is Thailand visa?
Some promise to have it processed within 2 working days, while others may take longer. However, you should expect to wait for about 5 -10 working days for your Thai visa to be processed, starting from the time that the embassy/consulate receives your complete application.
How do I apply to Thailand?
How to apply for Thailand Visa Online:
- Choose your preferred type of Thailand Visa based on your Travel type.
- Make payment online.
- Submit documents online on our portal.
- Receive your Thailand Visa once approved.
How long is a flight from Dubai to Thailand?
Average direct flight time is 6 hours 32 minutes. The fastest direct flight from Dubai to Thailand is 6 hours 20 minutes.
What is the best time to visit Thailand?
The best to visit Thailand is during the cool and dry season between November and early April, when temperatures range from 84°F to 97°F. However, the climate varies throughout the country, so you can visit all year round.
Do Thai nationals need a visa for Dubai?
Do you need a visa to travel to Dubai if you are from Thailand? Yes, Dubai visa is a requirement from the citizens of Thailand traveling to Dubai.
How much bank balance is required for Thailand visa?
Bank statements must be from the most recent month (six months for multiple-entry visa) For single entry visas, you need to show a minimum balance of $700.00. For multi-entry visas, you need to show a minimum balance of $7000.00.
Is Thailand visa free now?
Yes, there is a visa on arrival in Thailand for Indian citizens, but it is given only if they meet the following requirements: The visit is strictly for tourism purposes. The passport must be genuine and should be valid for at least 30 days. You may be asked to show your flight ticket when you enter Thailand.
Is visa free for Thailand in 2020?
Is there a Thailand visa for Indian Passport holders? Yes, all Indian passport holders must obtain a visa on arrival for short visits that are no more than 60 days Per Entry.
Types of Visa and Requirements
-Visa de Non-Immigration (non-immigrant) Important: ** A list of countries that are eligible for visa exemptions or visa on arrival is provided. Please visit this link. ** List of nations that need a copy of a yellow fever vaccination certificate to be submitted within 10 years after the date of immunization. Please visit this link.
TIME FOR PROCESSING VISA APPLICATIONVISA FEES
Process Visa Applications in a Reasonable Amount of Time
|Nationality||Type of Visa||Time for Processing|
|All nationalitiesexcept from Iraq, Afghanistan||Transit Visa, Tourist Visa,Non-Immigrant Visa||2 Working days|
|Iraq and Afghanistan||Transit Visa, Tourist Visa,Non-Immigrant Visa||30-45 Working days(6 weeks)|
|Type of Visa||Fee in Dirham, (AED)|
|Transit Visa||200.00 (per entry)|
|Tourist Visa (single entry)||400.00|
|Tourist Visa (multiple entries within 6 months)||1,000.00|
|Non-Immigrant Visa (single entry)||800.00|
|Non-Immigrant Visa (multiple entries within 1 year)||1,500.00|
|Non-Immigrant Visa (multiple entries for 3 years for short-term business)||5,000.00|
|Non-Immigrant Visa (O-A long stay for 1 year)||1,500.00|
|Non-Immigrant Visa (O-X long stay for 10 year)||3,000.00|
|SMART Visa (1 Year)||1,500.00|
|SMART Visa (2 Year)||2,000.00|
|SMART Visa (3 Year)||5,000.00|
|SMART Visa (4 Year)||6,000.00|
Send in your application and any questions you have. Monday to Friday, 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m. Collection of Passports Monday through Friday, between 14.30 and 15.30 hrs. Please keep in mind that the consulate will be closed on all official Thai and United Arab Emirates public holiday weekends. The Royal Thai Consulate-General in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, has updated this page.
Travel to Thailand from UAE
Marhaban, Are you a citizen of the United Arab Emirates who has been looking forward to visiting Thailand for a long time? Do you require assistance in determining how to enter Thailand? If you require assistance, you have arrived to the correct location.
5 Step Guide to Entering Thailand
Thailand is now relaxing its travel restrictions, but there are still a number of steps you must do in order to be given access into the nation in the future. The actions that you need to do are outlined below.
1. Apply for a Visa
Citizens of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) are permitted to visit Thailand without a visa since their nation, the UAE, is included in the list of countries that are exempt from visa requirements under Thailand’s Visa Exemption Scheme. The Visa Exemption Scheme, on the other hand, only allows UAE nationals to stay in Thailand for a maximum of 30 days. Do you wish to remain for a period of more than 30 days? If this is the case, you must apply for a Thai visa. The following are the sorts of Thai visas that may be obtained:
- SMART Visa
- Special Tourist Visa
- Non-Immigrant Visa (for retirement, for a lengthy stay, for job, and so on)
- SMART Visa
Thai visas are available in a variety of forms. If you want something more privileged than the ones listed above, you may apply for a Thai Elite Visa, which allows you to stay in Thailand for up to five years and has a number of entrance privileges. You will need to download this Thai visa application form in order to submit a visa application to Thailand. You will be required to:
- Because a handwritten application form is absolutely forbidden or not accepted, it is important to type the responses or the relevant data requested in the form. Print the completed visa application form twice, for a total of two copies. Gather all of the necessary documentation for the visa application that you will be submitting
Following that, you will be required to submit your visa application form, as well as the necessary supporting documentation, to the Royal Thai Embassy or Consulate situated in the United Arab Emirates:
- Embassy of the Kingdom of Thailand in Abu Dhabi In Al Zafranah, Villa 65, Al Shumous Street, near the end of Dihan Street, Street Number 21, is close to Abu Dhabi General Headquarters, the General Directorate of Central Operations, the TrafficPatrol Directorate, and the Abu Dhabi Police Department, among other things. The following are the contact information: +971 2 557 6551 or[email protected]. royal thai consulate general in Dubai (ae)
- Villa 35, Al Jali Street, Community 366 Umm Suqeim 3, P.O. Box 51844 Dubai, United Arab Emirates (near Raffles International School West and opposite Jumeirah Beach Hotel) Villa 35, Al Jali Street, Community 366 Umm Suqeim 3, P.O. Box 51844 Dubai, United Arab Emirates Contact information is as follows: +971 4 348 9550 [email protected].
The granting of a visa is actually nothing more than a form of pre-entry clearance on the part of the government. It does not provide you authorization to travel to Thailand in any capacity. Thailand’s immigration authorities maintain the right to deny entrance into the country at the point of entry if they deem it necessary. Before moving on to the next phase, there is something you should be aware of while entering Thailand: the Thai language.
When visiting Thailand, UAE nationals are obliged to stay in a safe facility for either 7 or 10 days; the number of days necessary depends on whether you are vaccinated (7-day stay) or unvaccinated (10-day stay) (10-day stay). You must select one of the following programs for your stay:
Hotel Quarantine Program
If you opt to participate in this program, you will be required to stay at a hotel. During your stay, you will be under the supervision of the hotel, which will provide you with all of your basic necessities. This program is designed to accommodate both vaccinated and unvaccinated international tourists.
Despite the fact that you will still be required to stay in a hotel, you will be permitted to move about the area of the Sandbox program. In addition, you appear to be free of quarantine. Sandbox programs that are currently available include:
- Phuket Sandbox, Krabi Sandbox, Samui Sandbox, and Phang Nga Sandbox are all options.
2. Book a Flight, a Hotel and Purchase a COVID-19 Insurance
You will require the receipts or papers listed here; thus, do not skip this section unless absolutely necessary.
Book a Flight
Flights from the United Arab Emirates (UAE) to Thailand are now accessible. Among the airlines that provide the aforementioned flights are those listed below: Whenever possible, avoid taking a flight that requires a stopover in Bangkok on the way to Phuket, Thailand. Never forget to observe safety procedures as taught by the flight, such as wearing a mask, sanitizing, and maintaining a social distance.
Book a Hotel
Did you happen to recollect which software was chosen? If you did, congratulations! The hotel will be determined by the program you have chosen: The ASQ Hotel You decided on the hotel quarantine program, didn’t you? In order to participate, you must reserve a room at an ASQ hotel, which are mostly situated in Bangkok and Pattaya. Again, if you have been vaccinated, you will need to remain for 7 days, and if you have not been vaccinated, you will need to stay for 10 days. SHA+ Hotel is a four-star establishment.
You will need to reserve a room at a SHA+ hotel, which is only available in the areas of the Sandbox program that you have selected.
Visit Agoda for the greatest hotel rates and the least amount of bother when making a hotel reservation.
3. Purchase COVID-19 Insurance
It is mandatory for you to obtain COVID-19 travel insurance if you are traveling from another country. Ensure the following coverage is included in your COVID-19 insurance policy when purchasing it:
- A minimum of THB 1.75 million ($50,000) in insurance coverage
- In addition to covering medical insurance, it will also provide life insurance coverage. It will reimburse any unforeseen expenses incurred as a result of COVID-19 occurrences.
Please double-check that the coverage will be effective for your whole stay in Thailand. Choose AXA Sawasdee Thailand for the most dependable and finest COVID-19 insurance you can find.
4. Apply for Thailand Pass
After you have received the receipts, tickets, or certificates from step 2, you are ready to apply for the Thailand Pass that is necessary. If you want to apply for the Thailand Pass, go to the following website:
- You will be required to fill it out with your personal information and any other essential information, as well as upload any documents that are requested by the system. You will have to submit it and wait for an update on the pre-approval status for 1 to 3 days
- Once your application has been pre-approved, you will need to return to the system to complete the remaining fields and upload the necessary documents. You will resubmit it and wait for the final approval, which should take between one and three days.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you want expert assistance with your Thailand Pass application. Because the processing time for the Thailand Pass application is 5 to 7 days, you should submit your application at least 2 weeks before your specified travel date.
5. Obtain COVID-19 Test Result
After you have gotten your Thailand Pass QR code, you will be able to get the results of your COVID-19 exam.
COVID-19 testing should not take place more than 72 hours before the anticipated departure time. A negative result will be required in order to be admitted into the program.
Preparing the Documents
You’ve made it all the way to stage 5! You must have completed steps 1 through 4 prior to this. It would imply that you are well prepared for your flight, wouldn’t it? Prior to that, it is recommended that you prepare your paperwork, arrange them, and double-check that everything is in place. This list will act as a checklist of the paperwork you’ll need to bring with you:
- A valid Thai visa or re-entry permit
- A passport with at least six months validity
- A T8 health form
- A declaration form
- A Thailand Pass
- An InstallThailandPlusApplication
- A valid Thai visa or re-entry permit
- A passport with at least six months validity Documents required include: a COVID-19 insurance certificate, a confirmed reservation at an ASQ or SHA+ hotel, a confirmed travel itinerary, proof of vaccination, and a medical certificate and COVID-19 result acquired no more than 72 hours before to departure.
COVID 19 Insurance:
Thailand is a breathtakingly gorgeous nation. Its tropical climate and diverse culture serve as natural magnets for those who live on the other side of the planet. Thailand’s tourist business generates a significant portion of the country’s revenue, establishing Thailand as the tourism capital of the Far East. What if you reside in a foreign nation and would want to spend a holiday in Thailand with your family? As simple as going for a walk in the park, exploring, and then leaving the area will not be as simple as it may seem at first.
Visiting Thailand as Tourist
When you travel to Thailand for the sake of recreation, sightseeing, and personal enlightenment, you are considered a tourist. In Thailand, it is not permitted for a tourist to work or do business. A tourist visa is required in order for him or her to be able to remain in Thailand for a length of more than 30 days while undertaking independent explorations and excursions across the country. Most foreigners are now required to get a tourist visa from the Thai Embassy or Consulate in order to visit Thailand due to the COVID 19 outbreak.
What is a Thailand Tourist Visa?
Obtaining a Thailand tourist visa is the process of obtaining a stamp or paperwork that allows you to enter Thailand for a set amount of time with the sole purpose of tourism. You will get it from a Thai embassy or consulate in your home country, and it will be stamped in your passport when you arrive at the Bangkok International Airport. If required, the tourist visa might be renewed for an additional period of time. It is important not to mistake the tourist visa with the visa exemption stamp that is granted at the airport.
These countries include: They are permitted to remain in Thailand for a period ranging from 45 to 90 days without the requirement to get a tourist visa from the Thai Embassy.
Requirements of a Tourist Visa to Thailand
When applying for a tourist visa, various documentation and payments are required in order to be granted permission to travel. Since both the paperwork and the charge are susceptible to change at any moment and without prior notice, it would be prudent for a prospective Thai tourist to enquire about the latest information before embarking on his or her journey to Thailand.
Some embassies will reject your visa application and certificate of entry (COE) application if you do not provide the proper format for health insurance. UPDATE: To ensure that you have the proper insurance for your COE, you may look it up here. Documents necessary are as follows:
- Passport or travel document with a validity period of at least 6 months is required. One (1) current 4x6cm image of the applicant
- One (1) completed visa application form
- A round-trip flight ticket or an e-ticket that has been paid in full
- Proof of financial means (20,000 baht per person/40,000 baht per family)
- Proof of hotel or private accomodation
- Proof of vaccinations
- Proof of citizenship.
Remember that consular authorities reserve the right to seek further documentation if they feel it essential; thus, it is recommended that you show yourself in a well-kept and well-presented state, together with your papers and paperwork. There is a fee for using a visa.
- US $30.00 per entry, or its equivalent in other currencies. Due to the fact that the tourist visa price is subject to change without notice, it is recommended that you check with the Thai Embassy or consulate in your region to ensure that you are up to current.
In light of the COVID 19 pandemic, the issue of a tourist visa can now take place online, by mail, or in person, depending on the regulations of the Thai Embassy in your country at the time of your application.
Application for COE
The COE, or certificate of entry, is required in addition to the Tourist Visa and can be obtained at the Thai Embassy or Consulate in your home country. Please register online by entering your personal information, and submit supporting papers such as a copy of your passport, a copy of your valid visa, and COVID-19 travel insurance to be considered for the COE. In order to ensure that all applicants fit the criteria, the Embassy will screen and pre-approve them. The second part of the COE application process is uploading the flight details as well as the reservation for the quarantine hotel.
Purchase COVID-19 Travel Insurance Right Away!
Siam Legal Visa and COE Application Assistance
- Infinite online visa consultation
- Assistance with visa applications (non-immigrant O visas and tourist visas)
- Assistance with Certificate of Eligibility applications
- Assistance with reserving an ASQ hotel
- Unlimited online visa consultation Assistance with the purchase of insurance
- Assistance with the purchase of a flight
Package 2: 175 USD (for UK and US only)
- Unlimited online visa consultation
- Extensive checklist of necessary papers
- And a variety of payment options. Assistance with visa applications (non-immigrant O visas and tourist visas)
- Assistance with visa renewals. Assistance with the application for a Certificate of Eligibility
Package 3: 100 USD
- Consultation on the appropriate visa for the applicant in order to get the visa
- A comprehensive list of the documents that must be submitted
- Assistance with submitting a COE application (including obtaining a visa exemption)
Checklist for Tourist Visiting Thailand
When you have received your Thailand tourist visa and certificate of entry from the Thai embassy or consulate, you will need to prepare the following papers before you may go to Thailand:
- Documents required include: a Certificate of Entry (COE), a valid visa in your passport, an Entry Declaration Form, and a medical certificate showing that COVID -19 has not been found. The COVID test must be performed using the RT-PCR technique and completed within 72 hours of departure. Some airlines do not accept home kit tests, so be sure to verify with the airline you will be going with about their unique criteria. Travel insurance certificate with COVID 19 coverage and medical benefits, as well as all pages of the COVID 19 terms and conditions pertaining to coverage and medical benefits. If you are unable to demonstrate that your insurance fulfills these requirements, you may be denied boarding the trip.
- A copy of the confirmed ASQ hotel reservation
- A copy of the confirmed flight reservation You must download the ” Thailand Plus ” Application on your mobile phone in order to complete the T8 Health Form.
Validity of the Tourist Visa and Permit to Stay
The validity of a tourist visa spans from 3 months to 6 months, depending on how many times you enter the country via land border crossings or airport entry. If you entered Thailand through an international airport, you will be given a stamp granting you permission to remain for 60 days. Please do not be confused by the difference between the validity of the visa and the validity of the authorization to remain. The visa validity period, which is indicated on your visa sticker, is the period of time during which you can utilize the visa or enter Thailand.
When you arrive at the airport or border crossing, you will be given a permission to stay for a period of time.
Take, for example, theThai Elite Visaprogram.
Tourist Visa Extension in Thailand
In the immigration post, if you enter Thailand by an airport or land border, you will be given a 60-day permission of stay as a tourist, after which you will be required to leave the country again on or before the expiration of your permission of stay. However, if you choose to or need to stay in Thailand for a longer period of time, you can request an extension of your tourist visa permit-to-stay. In order to get an extension of stay, you must submit an application to the Office of Immigration Bureau, which is situated at Government Complex Chaengwattana Road in Bangkok and may be reached at contact center number 1178.
Foreigners who are presently in Thailand can request for a 60-day COVID 19 extension at any local immigration office for a charge of 1,900 Thai baht, which can be paid at any local immigration office.
You may attend your local immigration office on or before May 29, 2021, if you are in the United States. Make a reservation for a comprehensive ASQ package. GO HERE to find out more.
Thailand Visa – Get Thailand Tourist and Visit Visa Online from Dubai
These terms and conditions serve as the legal foundation for the provision of foreign visa services by Rayna Tours. By submitting your visa application through, you grant Rayna Tours LLC your irrevocable consent to access our website and book our visa packages in accordance with and as per the terms and conditions set forth below, which constitute the entire agreement between you (customer, client, or applicant) and the company. As a result, we ask that you thoroughly review and understand all of the criteria and restrictions outlined in this document before selecting Rayna Tours LLC to provide foreign visa services.
The Scope of the Procedures Rayna Tours provides expert visa services to all persons (mostly UAE citizens), with the exception of Qatari and Azerbaijani nationalities, who seek to travel to a foreign country for business or pleasure.
Although this is unlikely, Rayna Tours will not be held responsible should a consulate or embassy delay or deny issuance of a visa for any reason, including but not limited to the following:
- Incomplete application forms
- Information that has been entered incorrectly or omitted
- Inadequate or ambiguous documentation to support the claim
- The failure to reserve airplane tickets
No liability is assumed by Rayna Tours in the event that the customer incurs any costs or expenses related to the aforementioned events. As part of its visa services, Rayna Tours LLC may arrange for the purchase of airline tickets on your behalf. In most cases, unless a consulate specifies otherwise, it is generally best to purchase flight tickets and reserve hotel accommodations as soon as your visa has been approved. Furthermore, if you need to book a transit flight for your desired travel, we recommend that you contact the airline directly for additional information, as transit visa requirements differ based on your nationality and the destination you wish to visit.
Acknowledgement of the documentation
- In order to travel smoothly, you must ensure that you have gotten all of the documentation required by the issuing authorities in order to enter the country to which you intend to travel. It is common practice in most nations to require that your passport be valid for at least six months beyond the date you want to depart the country. If you want your visa application to be processed, make sure you deliver your passport and any other required information within the timeframe given on the application form. Rayna Tours LLC will only hand over these documents to you after the visa procedures have been completed by the issuing authority, and you expressly agree to this by sending us your vital documents. By sending us your vital documents, you approve to abide by all requirements and explicitly agree that Rayna Tours LLC will hand over these documents to you only after the visa procedures have been completed by the issuing authority. Most embassies schedule appointments on a first-come, first-served basis. If we do not get all of the necessary documents, we may have to change your appointment. Following the conclusion of all procedures, Rayna Tours LLC will return all of your important papers, including your appointment letter, airline ticket, hotel voucher, and travel insurance, with reasonable care and diligence, as determined by the company. It is your duty to confirm receipt of the document via electronic means. If we do not get your email on the same day that you send it, we will not be able to accommodate any additional modifications. Furthermore, there are additional charges for any changes
- Once you have received your visa, please sure to tell us through email the same day that you receive it, along with any discrepancies that have been detected in your documents. In fact, failure to do so will be seen to be acceptance of a visa that has not been processed in the proper manner. Apparently, Rayna Tours LLC will assume no duty for any inconvenience caused by any delay on your part
- It is your obligation to tell us in advance of any extra requirements or modifications in your trip itinerary. We will not be liable for any consequences arising from your incapacity or failure to comply with any such obligation.
3. Fee-Payment Mode of Operation In order to utilize our visa services, you will be required to pay a processing cost as determined by the granting authority, in addition to any and all associated service fees. When it comes to making a payment, you may use a legitimate credit card, debit card, or online bank transfer to ensure that your money is processed and invoiced on an instant basis once you make your purchase. Please be advised that this processing charge, as well as the requirements for visa applications, are subject to change at any time and without previous notice.
- Processing Time (in minutes) The processing period for visas differs from one nation to another.
- In most cases, processing time begins the next business day after receipt of your visa application and excludes all or part of any public holidays.
- Aside from the United Arab Emirates and their separate national holidays, an embassy or consulate may close unexpectedly and without prior warning.
- Visa approval and denial are handled in this section.
- According to the information available, the decision to grant or deny your visa is entirely at the discretion of the granting authority, and Rayna Tours LLC does not have the legal ability to guarantee your visa approval.
- Policy on Cancellation and Refunding All payments paid to the consulate or embassy on your behalf after the opening of your visa file and submission of your visa application are non-refundable, regardless of whether your visa application is accepted or denied.
- Due to the fact that the refund does not cover any administrative, service, or banking fees, you may be eligible for a partial refund of up to 50% of the fee in certain situations.
To cancel your visa application, log into your Rayna account and select the ‘Cancel’ or ‘Delete’ option from the dropdown menu.
The information on visa packages, price, and other data given on the website is subject to change or adjustment at any time without prior notice, and no warning is provided.
The Application of Intellectual Property Text, information, photos and other content on this website are the sole property of Rayna Tours LLC and are thus protected under the provisions of applicable copyright laws.
Information on the website is available to users or visitors who choose to review it.
Furthermore, any unauthorized use of a logo, trademark, or corporate name may result in legal consequences for the user.
In reality, visiting other websites by clicking on their links should be done at your own risk.
Law/Language/Culture That Applies It is mandatory to comply with UAE Law, which controls everything linked with these Terms and Conditions in full and solely.
Unless otherwise specified, all correspondence and notices relating to the use of our system must be in written and in English only.
10. IndemnificationBy making a reservation with Rayna Tours LLC, the user undertakes to indemnify Rayna Tours LLC in the event of any damage, expenditure, or loss incurred as a consequence of any or all of the following circumstances:
- Violation of Rayna Tours’ Terms and Conditions
- Fraudulent act by the client or his representatives
- Action, claim, or proceeding brought by a third party against Rayna Tours LLC as a result of the client’s breaches or misrepresentations
- Failure to pay the invoice on time
11. DisclaimerRayna Tours LLC, its contractors, partners, and suppliers make no representation that the information contained on this website is accurate, complete, or up to date in all respects. While it is true that we make ongoing efforts to maintain the accuracy of its material, it is possible that the website will have some inaccuracies or mistakes. We expressly disclaim any and all guarantees with regard to the visa information, software, and service packages that are made available on this website.
- Rayna Tours LLC makes no representation or warranty that the products or service packages made available through this website are free of errors or viruses, or that they will meet your requirements.
- Complaints are number twelve.
- You may reach us at our toll free number: 80072962.
DO THAILAND CITIZENS NEED A VISA FOR THE UAE?
The United Arab Emirates requires a visa for visitors from Thailand. If you’re planning a trip to the UAE and you’re from Thailand, you should be aware of this need. Fortunately, you do not have to visit an embassy in order to obtain one; you can quickly apply for a UAE visa online. In 2015, the Ministry of Interior of the United Arab Emirates launched an online visa application system. This was created in order to streamline the visa application procedure. As a result, you may obtain your UAE visa from any location in the world.
After that, the application will be reviewed and processed within a few days.
Frequently Asked Questions (UAE Visa)
Yes, a visa is required for travel to the United Arab Emirates if you are from Thailand. Not to fear, you may easily obtain an e-Visa and be on your way in no time at all.
What is a UAE e-Visa?
The e-Visa for the United Arab Emirates is an official document that grants permission to travel to the country of the United Arab Emirates. This document is connected to your passport via an electronic connection.
How long can I stay in UAE with my e-Visa?
With your Tourist e-Visa, you will be able to stay in the UAE for a total of 30 days.
What do I need to apply for the UAE e-Visa?
When you apply for a UAE Visa online, you will be delighted to know that you will not be need to provide much information.
To apply for a UAE visa online, you must first ensure that you have the necessary documents:
- When you apply for a UAE Visa online, you will be delighted to know that you will not be need to provide many documents. You must have the following documents in order to submit an online application for a UAE visa.
How many entries do I have with my UAE e-Visa?
Single Entry will be available to you as soon as you acquire your e-Visa. This implies that you will be denied entry to the United Arab Emirates if you attempt to enter more than once.
What is the processing time and price for my application?
It all depends; iVisa provides you with three different processing time options so that you may select the one that works best for you. The cost of your e-Visa will vary depending on how quickly you require it. Here are some options for you to consider:
- Process in the standard manner – yourUAE Visa will come in 7 Business Days and you will be required to pay USD 153.50 Rush processing– your application will be handled in as little as 5 Business Days, but you’ll have to pay a little more, USD 185.00 to be exact
- Rush processing is available for a fee. Rapid processing– your travel document is available in just 3 Business Days, and you just pay USD 225.50 for this service. This is the most costly, but it is also the quickest choice
If you are ready to begin filling out your application form, please click here.
When should I apply for this document?
Please click here if you are ready to begin filling out your application.
How can I apply for a UAE e-Visa?
Filling out the application form does not need a high level of expertise. iVisa can assist you if you have any questions or concerns during this procedure, which should take no more than 20 minutes total. Customer assistance is accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week and is absolutely free of charge. This is a simple online process that takes only a few minutes. Once you’ve completed your online application, all you have to do now is wait for yourUAE e-Visato to come. There are only three stages to complete this process:
- Filling out your basic information is the first step in the process. Also required is the selection of a processing time from the alternatives listed above
- See below. The second step is to go through all of the material that was written in the first stage. The final step is simple to complete the entire procedure by making the payment and submitting any additional papers that may be required.
If you’re ready to start your online application as soon as possible, click here.
What should I know if I’m a woman and I want to travel to the UAE?
If you are a Thai lady, we would like to notify you of the following highlights: Females under the age of 18 are only eligible to apply if they are accompanying their parents on their journey. You will not be required to provide your real passport in order to acquire the visa. All visas are delivered through email. You should print out a copy of your visa before going, and you should bring it with you like you would any other passenger.
Does an e-Visa guarantee that I’ll enter the UAE?
The issuance of an e-Visa does not ensure entrance into the United Arab Emirates. Immigration Officers at the port of entry make the final decision on whether or not to grant access.
How long is the UAE Visa valid for?
The UAE Visa is valid for 60 days from the date of issuing. A Single Entryvisa is required, and as previously stated, the maximum period of stay is 30 days in total.
What if I travel with children?
If you are traveling with a child, you must also give a photo of the youngster as well as a photocopy of their passport and a copy of their birth certificate in order for them to be allowed entry into the UAE.
How does this e-Visa look like?
Yes, it is correct. We have a highly skilled team at our disposal that has been issuing e-Visas for a long time, and many satisfied customers can attest to the high quality of service we provide. Contrary to what many people believe about internet information being leaked and potentially dangerous, we consistently demonstrate that your information is safe with us.
Where can I read more?
If you have any remaining doubts or want assistance, we can assist you in two different ways. More information on the United Arab Emirates and its tourism may be found here. Alternatively, you may contact our customer service center using the information on this page.
As you can see for yourself, obtaining an e-Visa for Thai nationals from the United Arab Emirates is not difficult. You do not need to visit any embassy to submit an online application, and iVisa will handle the majority of the work for you.
Thai Visa in Dubai – How to Get Thailand Visa in U.A.E.
The most recent update was on March 1, 2020. MB The THAIest.com website (hereafter referred to as the “Website”) is operated by Proesna (“us,” “we,” or a similar construction). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use the Website, as well as the options you have regarding the information you provide to us when you visit the Website. We use the information you supply to deliver and improve the Website. By using the Website, you acknowledge and agree that information about you will be collected and used in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
We gather a variety of different sorts of information for a variety of different purposes, all of which are related to providing and improving the Website.
To offer and enhance the Website, we gather a variety of different sorts of information for a variety of reasons.
Tracking Cookies Data
In most cases, removing cookies will also result in the disabling of some functionality and features of our website.
See this page for more general information about cookies.
The Cookies We Set
In order to offer you with the best possible experience on the Website, we have included functionality that allows you to customize how the Website operates when you visit or use it. In order for us to remember your preferences, we must establish cookies on your computer so that this information may be retrieved anytime you interact with a website that is affected by your choices.
Third Party Cookies
- In addition, we employ third-party adverts on the Website to help pay the costs of providing the service to you.
- This technology will send this information to these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense service) as well as information about your IP address, your Internet service provider, and the browser you used to access the Website.
- DoubleClick cookies are used by the Google AdSense service that we employ to display advertising.
- Please go to the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ for further information about the program.
- Cookies from third-party websites may be transmitted to you if you share any material from the Website through social media networks (for example, by clicking on a Facebook “like” button or a Twitter “follow” button).
Due to the fact that we have no control over the establishment of certain cookies, we recommend that you visit the websites of the following third-parties for additional information about their cookies and how to manage them:
- Google’s Privacy Statement
- Facebook’s Privacy Statement
- Twitter’s Privacy Statement
Links to Other Websites
Perhaps this has helped to clarify things for you, and as previously stated, if there is something that you are unsure whether or not you require, it is typically safer to leave cookies enabled in case it interacts with one of the functions on our site that you are accustomed to using. However, if you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us using ourContact Form.
Thailand Visa: Apply for Thailand Visa Online – Musafir UAE
Thailand is Asia’s most popular tourism destination, and for good reason: the country receives sixteen million international visitors each year. Your vacation in this country, which is known for its rich culture, beautiful scenery, and stunning beaches, will be a wonderfully fascinating experience. With musafir.com, you can now book your tickets for events in real time. Apply for your Thailand tourist visas and ensure that you obtain them on schedule.
|Visa assistance charges/Embassy fee/Documents submission||AED 350*|
- List of required documents
- Document verification
- Filling out application form
- Travel itinerary
- Visa costs
What do I need to apply
- A copy of your Emirates ID
- A copy of your passport (in its original form)
- In the applicant’s case, a letter of no objection from his or her employer or sponsor
- Take two passport-size shots in front of a white background
- The validity of each applicant’s passport and residence visa should be a minimum of six months.
For additional information, please contact one of our Travel Experts, send an email to glo[email protected], or phone one of the numbers listed below.
|Store Location||Contact no.|
|Dubai (Deira)||04 – 3578 111|
|Dubai (Al Quoz)||04 – 3883 455|
|Dubai (DIFC)||04 – 3635 777|
|Sharjah (Rolla)||06 – 5635 333|
|Sharjah (H.O.)||600 544 405|
|Sharjah (Saif Zone)||06 – 5572 000|
|Abu Dhabi (Mussafah)||02 – 5533 853|
|Abu Dhabi (Hamdan Bin Mohammed Street)||02 – 6222 633|
|Ras Al Khaimah (Al Nakheel)||07 – 2333 386|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it necessary for me to explain the reason for my visit? Yes, you are required to provide a written document outlining the objective of your visit as well as your itinerary. What are the steps involved in the visa application procedure
- 1. Compile all of the necessary papers and pay the visa application fee, and then deliver them to our retail location for processing. 2. We will print and complete the visa application form, as well as any other documentation that may be requested. 3. When the application is complete, it must be filed in person at the UAE embassy in Dubai by the applicant. Alternately, if the applicant is prepared to submit the application through the United Arab Emirates’ embassy in Abu Dhabi, we may submit the application on the passenger’s behalf for an extra fee. 4. Applications will only be approved if all needed papers have been verified and full payment has been received.
- 1. Compile all of the necessary documents and pay the visa application fee, then deliver them to our retail location for processing. 2. We will print and complete the visa application form, as well as any extra documentation that may be requested
- And 3. When the application is complete, it must be filed in person at the UAE embassy in Dubai by the applicant himself. Alternately, if the applicant is prepared to submit the application through the United Arab Emirates’ embassy in Abu Dhabi, we can do so on his or her behalf for an extra fee. Four, applications will only be approved when all needed papers have been verified and the money in full has been received.
Musafir.com is relying on the consumer to submit correct and truthful information while completing my application on the website. The Embassy / High Commission / Consulate retains the authority to request further paperwork if it is deemed necessary. All relevant Consular/Embassy fees, Musafir.com service costs, and travel insurance premiums are non-refundable under any circumstance. As a result of policy changes and foreign exchange fluctuations, the visa fee is subject to change without prior notice.
There is no assurance that processing time will be met, and it may vary from case to instance.
It is recommended that applicants plan their journey well in advance and fulfill visa requirements up to 30 days before to their anticipated date of departure in order to minimize delays.
- Original passport with a validity of at least 6 months plus UAE residence visa with a validity of at least 3 months are required. 2 recent photos (passport size) with a white background
- A letter of authorization from your business (Salary Certificate) or higher, sent to “Royal Thai Embassy – UAE” (see sample letter below)
- Optional | A copy of your trade license for your Investor or Partner visa
- A Covid Vaccination Certificate that has been approved by the World Health Organization
- (ASQ – Alternative State Quarantine) A copy of the booked hotel reservation Download the list of hotels that have been approved.
- Original passport with a validity of at least 6 months plus a valid UAE residence visa with a validity of at least 3 months 2 recent photos (passport size) with a white background
- A letter of authorization from your employer (Salary Certificate) or higher, addressed to “Royal Thai Embassy – UAE” (see sample letter below)
- And Optional | A copy of your trade license for your Investor or Partner visa
- A Covid Vaccination Certificate that has been approved by the World Health Organization. Document confirming hotel reservations (ASQ – Alternative State Quarantine). The Approved Hotel List may be downloaded here
Original passport with a validity of at least 6 months with UAE residence visa with a validity of at least 3 months; 2 recent photos (passport size) with a white background; a letter of authorization from your business (Salary Certificate) or higher, sent to “Royal Thai Embassy – UAE” (see sample below); Optional | Copy of trade license for Investor or Partner visa; Covid Vaccination Certificate approved by the World Health Organization; A copy of the confirmed hotel reservation (ASQ – Alternative State Quarantine) You may obtain a list of approved hotels by clicking here.
- In the ASQ hotel confirmation, the names of the passengers, including their families, must be mentioned.
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].
a link to the page’s load
Complete Guide to Obtaining a Visa for Thailand
Foreigners who desire to travel to Thailand may discover that they need to apply for a Thailand visa in advance of their trip. In Southeast Asia, Thailand is recognized for its plethora of temples, ancient ruins, canals and floating water markets, sandy tropical beaches, and contemporary cityscapes. Thailand is home to a diverse range of cultures. A record 38.27 million visitors from all around the globe visited Thailand in 2018, with many of them undoubtedly having obtained a Thai Tourist Visa before arriving.
Who Needs a Thailand Visa?
Everyone who is not excluded from the requirement and who is not qualified to receive a Visa On Arrival in Thailand must apply for a Thailand visa prior to traveling to the country. Thailand allows natives of a number of countries to enter without a visa for a period ranging from a few days to many months (up to 14, 30, or 90 days). In addition, certain persons may be able to acquire a Visa On Arrival if they have received previous electronic authorisation from the government.
Who Can Get a Thai Visa on Arrival?
Thailand’s Visa On Arrival program is open to nationals of the following countries, with a stay of up to 15 days: :
- Bulgaria, Bhutan, the People’s Republic of China, Cyprus, Ethiopia, Fiji, Georgia, India, Kazakhstan, Malta, Mexico, Nauru, Papua New Guinea, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Uzbekistan, and Vanuatu are all members of the Commonwealth of Nations.
What Are the Types of Thai Visas?
The Thai government provides the following sorts of visas to visitors from other countries:
- Thailand Tourist Visas are provided to visa-required foreigners who are traveling to Thailand for tourist or leisure activities and do not require a visa. Essentially, this is a short-term visa that may be used for either a single or many entries. The Thailand Transit Visa, which is issued to foreigners who will enter the territory of the Kingdom of Thailand in order to make their way to a third country of destination
- The Thailand SMART Visa, which is issued to highly-skilled foreigners in order to encourage them to work or invest in one of Thailand’s ten targeted industries, which include medicine, robotics, aviation and agriculture, biotechnology, and so on
- And the Thailand Non-Immigrant Visa, which is issued to foreigners entering Thailand for It is possible to obtain a Non-Immigrant Visa for Thailand that is specifically tailored to your travel needs.
- Foreigners entering Thailand for tourist or leisure activities are given a Thailand Tourist Visa, which is necessary for all visa-required international travelers. In this case, it is a short-term visa that may be used for either a single or many entries. Thailand Transit Visa, which is issued to foreigners who will enter the territory of the Kingdom of Thailand in order to make their way to a third country of destination
- Thailand SMART Visa, which is issued to highly-skilled foreigners in order to encourage them to work or invest in one of Thailand’s ten targeted industries, which include medicine, robotics, aviation, agriculture, biotechnology, and so on
- Thailand Non-Immigrant Visa, which is issued to foreigners entering Thailand for a period of up to It is possible to obtain a Non-Immigrant Visa for Thailand that is specifically tailored to your needs.
How to Apply for a Thai Visa?
Everyone who is not exempt from visa requirements or who is not qualified to obtain a visa on arrival in Thailand must submit an application for a Thai visa at one of Thailand’s diplomatic missions overseas, such as an embassy or consulate. The following is the procedure to be followed in order to obtain a Thai visa:
- Contact the Thai embassy or consulate in your country for further information. Gather all of the necessary documentation
- Fill out and submit the Thai visa application. Wait for the application to be reviewed and approved
- Take possession of the passport and visa
Contact the Royal Thai Embassy or Consulate in your country
Contact the Thai embassy or consulate in your country for further information. Acquire all of the necessary paperwork; Obtaining a visa for Thailand is a must. Continue to wait for the application to be reviewed and approved; and Assemble the documents (passport, visa).
Collect the required documents for a Thailand visa
The papers that you must present while applying for a Thailand visa are determined by the purpose of your trip to the country. All candidates, on the other hand, must possess the following qualifications:
- It is necessary to have a passport that is valid for at least another six months and that has at least two blank visa pages in it. Proof that you intend to depart the country once your visa expires, such as a return flight ticket
- Thailand Visa Application Form, which has been completed and signed
- I have two current passport-size photographs
- Proof of sufficient financial resources to cover the cost of your stay for the duration of your visit
- Thailand visa cost has been paid.
See the complete list of papers necessary for visas to Thailand.
Submitting the Thai visa application
See the complete list of papers necessary for visas to Thailand in the next section:
- When you come in person on the scheduled day of your appointment
- If you are sending your application over the mail, you must also include a stamped, pre-paid, and self-addressed envelope so that the embassy may return your passport and visa to you
Thailand visa processing time
Once again, the length of time it takes to obtain a Thai visa is determined on whatever diplomatic representative office you apply at. Some companies offer to complete your order within 2 working days, while others may take a little longer. The processing period for a Thai visa is around 5 – 10 working days, commencing from the time the embassy or consulate receives your completed application package. As a result, be sure to submit your application well in advance of when you expect to go.
Receiving your Thailand visa
It is necessary for you to return to the embassy or consulate where you applied for your Thailand visa in order to get your passport and other necessary papers. If you submitted your application by mail, you will receive a response in the mail. After you have submitted your application and it has been approved, the visa will be attached to your passport.
Can You Apply for a Thailand Visa Online?
Thailand’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs stated in late 2018 that the Thailand eVisa will be implemented the following year, with the first applications being accepted in January 2019. Chinese people became the first foreign nationals to be eligible for the Thai eVisa in February 2019, and they were soon followed by British and French nationals in April of the same year. Within three years, inhabitants of all foreign countries with whom Thailand has diplomatic ties will be entitled to apply for a Thailand visa online, according to current expectations.
You may apply for Thai eVisas by submitting an application here.
How long is a Thailand Visa valid?
Visas to Thailand can be obtained for the following periods of time:
- VISAS to Thailand can be obtained for the following periods of time:
Can You Extend a Thai Visa?
To extend or modify the category of your Thai visa, you must submit an application to the Office of the Thailand Immigration Bureau, which is located in Bangkok. Thai Visas On Arrival, which are valid for up to 15 days and cannot be extended, are only available at the airport.
What Are the Thailand Visa Fees?
The cost of a Thai visa varies based on a variety of criteria, one of which is the nation from which you are applying. You should expect to pay between $30 and $50 for a Tourist Visa and between $150 and $250 for a Non-Immigrant Visa, depending on the local currency. Additionally, you may be required to pay in cash at the time of application or via bank transfer, depending on the preferences of the Thai embassy or consulate through which you submit your application.
Thailand Visa for US Citizens
Thailand does not require a visa for citizens of the United States who want to remain for a maximum of 30 days. If you are a citizen of the United States, you must be in possession of a passport that is valid for at least another six months and has at least one blank passport page for the entrance stamp in order to enter Thailand for up to 30 days. If you wish to extend your stay further, you may do so by submitting an application to the Thai Immigration Bureau office in Bangkok, which will cost you 1,900 baht (about USD 60).
If you wish to work in Thailand, you’ll need a Thai Work Visa as well as a Work Permit, which your employer will have to get on your behalf from the Thai Immigration Department.
Thailand Visa for Indians
If you are an Indian national, you may be able to get a Thai Visa On Arrival for a period of up to 15 days at one of the authorized points of entry. The following documents are required: a valid passport, a return ticket, the Visa on Arrival application form and Thailand Arrival Card, two passport-sized photographs, proof of lodging, and evidence of adequate cash. However, because the Thailand Visa on Arrival cannot be extended, if you know you will need to remain for more than 15 days, you will need to apply for a standard Thai visa from a Thai embassy or consulate in your country before traveling.
Becoming a Thai Resident
To be eligible to become a Thai citizen, you must have been a non-immigrant visa holder in Thailand for a minimum of three years. You will then be entitled to apply for a Thai Residence Permit at that moment. One of the following categories must be met in order for you to be eligible:
- You have a Thai work visa
- You are a foreign investor
- You have a Thai work visa. You are related to a Thai national through your family. You are a highly-skilled foreigner (Expert/Academic) who has come to work in the country.
See the following link for more thorough information about Thai residency permits.
Getting Thai Citizenship
It is necessary to be able to meet the following requirements in order to be granted Thai citizenship:
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate. Before applying, you must have resided in Thailand for a minimum of five continuous years. In order to be eligible, you must have a permanent residency in Thailand. In order to apply, you must have a clean criminal record. You must be fluent in the Thai language and be able to communicate well with others.