Attestation process: Attestation from the Home department of the certificate issued country (Home country of the certificate). Attestation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or Ministry of External Affairs in the home country. Verification and Legalization by the UAE Embassy or UAE Consulate in the home country.
- Go to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) in Bur Dubai to have the marriage certificates attested. Pass through security check when entering the building and go to the cashier. You will be given an electronic card after you make a payment.
How can I attest my marriage certificate in Dubai?
Indian Marriage Certificate Attestation can be done from the issued country of the certificate. For using the certificate in UAE, certificate should be attested from concerned Home department/MEA & corresponding Embassy of the country to which the certificate holder plans to go.
How can I authenticate my marriage certificate in UAE?
How to Authenticate a Marriage Certificate in UAE
- Compile the authentication requirements.
- Reach out to an attestation firm based in UAE.
- Submit the documents to your chosen firm.
- Wait for the processing of your document.
- Claim the authenticated document.
Where can I attest my certificate in Dubai?
There are four Customer Happiness Centres where you can get your education certificates attested in Dubai.
- MoFAIC branch office, 12 Baniyas Road, Dubai.
- Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Baniyas Road, Deira Dubai.
- Al Tawar Center, Al Nahda Road, Al Tawar Centre, Dubai.
How do I get an attested marriage certificate?
Step 1: For Marriage Certificate Attestation, you need to have it verified first in your home department first – wherever country you’re originally from. Step 2: Afterward, the certificate need to be attested by your Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) Authority in your home country.
Where can I attest my documents?
To get attestation, a person needs to contact a doctor at a government hospital, a district superintendent of police or a sub-divisional/first class/additional district magistrate.
Where can I register my marriage in Dubai?
Marriage contract needs to be registered in a Sharia court in the UAE. Legal age for marriage is 18 Hijri years; otherwise, the judge’s approval is required. A spouse’s age should not be twice the other; otherwise, the judge’s approval is sought. A premarital screening certificate is needed.
How many days will take for certificate attestation in UAE?
Time Period for Certificate Attestation in the UAE Normally, it can be completed in 08 to 10 days. However, there may be delays due to unforeseen reasons. The individual can opt from options provided by attestation agencies such as Prime Global.
How can I attest my marriage certificate from Ministry of Foreign Affairs?
Who can present documents for MOFA attestation?
- The applicant himself or his family member with authority letter.
- The person presenting the documents on behalf of his relative is required to show his/her original ID card/Passport/Driving License/University Card/School Card/Domicile/Office Card or any of his valid ID.
What is attested marriage certificate?
Marriage Certificate attestation is the act of witnessing a certificate by authorized person/ persons/ Departments/ authorities with their official seal and signature. This attestation also confirms that, the specified/ certificate has been issued by that mentioned department.
How can I attest documents in UAE?
ATTESTATION PROCEDURE FOR EDUCATIONAL DOCUMENTS The certificate/documents for attestation should be submitted to the Embassy/Consulate along with a photocopy of the certificate/document and a copy of his/her passport. The original passport should be presented for verification and return.
How much does attestation cost?
MOFA ATTESTATION FEE FOR COMMERCIAL DOCUMENTS The following commercial documents, whether issued in the UAE or outside the UAE, the cost of MoFA attestation is AED 2,000 each.
What is Khda attestation?
The Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) is in charge of Dubai’s private education School certificate attestation. KHDA UAE is the first step government authority who stamp a UAE issued certificates intended to be used in UAE. It is a mandated step for Equivalency certificate.
Easy steps to get marriage certificate attestation in Dubai UAE
In Dubai, you may get your marriage certificate attested. It is required for the UAE to authorise the legality of marriage in the applicant’s home country before the marriage may be completed. Under UAE law, it is unlawful for a couple to live together if they are not married to each other. Each and every step outlined above must be fulfilled in order to finish the Attestation process successfully. Seeking assistance from anyattestation services in UAE helps guarantee that all of the attestation on your marriage certificate is completed in order to utilize it in the UAE.
Following gives an overview of the process involved for Attestation
- To make a marriage certificate internationally legal, it must be validated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the home country. The authority for this procedure varies from country to country, but it is usually the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The Ministry of External Affairs of the issuing nation is the highest authority in the process of approving. Attestation from the UAE embassy in the applicant’s home country – After gaining attestation from the ministry of the applicant’s home country, the papers are transported to the UAE embassy in the applicant’s home country. The certificate is attested by the authorities at the embassy after they have ensured and verified that it has been attested by all of the essential authorities in the home country. MOFA attestation for marriage certification in the United Arab Emirates – As a last check and seal, the ministry of foreign affairs will examine and confirm the documents’ accuracy. Before attesting a certificate, the ministry checks to see if it has been notarized or embossed in the issuing nation, and if it has been notarized or embossed in the issuing country.
Special conditions for Marriage Certificate Attestation UAE
Before submitting the papers for attestation, the applicant must ensure that the marriage certificates contain the information listed below; otherwise, the documents would be deemed null and void:
- The names of the bride and husband are given
- Both applicants’ ages and marital situations are required to be disclosed. The date and location of the wedding
- The addresses of both the bride and the groom
- And other pertinent information. Names of those who witnessed it
- The name of the individual or organization that performed the marriage ceremony
Documents required for marriage certificate attestation
- A copy of the original marriage certificate that must be attested
- Identification from the government that can be used to establish nationality and age of the applicant
Importance of attesting marriage certificate Dubai
Some important explanations about the process of obtaining an attestation for a marriage certificate are included below.
- To obtain a family visa from the UAE, you must submit an attested copy of your marriage certificate. This same attestation is also necessary to obtain a dependant visa from the UAE.
Attestation services in UAE
If you need assistance with attestation of your marriage certificate or marriage license from any area of the world, we at HHS Lawyers & Legal Consultants Dubai can assist you. Before you fly to the UAE or while you are in the UAE, you must confirm that all of your paperwork, including your marriage certificate, have been legalized. When it comes to documentation, the authorities in the United Arab Emirates are quite picky. The UAE authorities will only recognise your marriage certificate if it has been certified, so contact us right away for further information.
Attestation of Official Documents, Certificates and Commercial Invoices
Service Provider Type ProceduralService is the primary service. Time When visiting a MoFAIC Customer Happiness Center, it takes 12 minutes; when choosing a delivery service within the UAE, it takes 3-5 working days.
- Foreign missions in the United Arab Emirates
- Government entities
- Private businesses
Service Application Channels
- MoFAIC website
- Smart Mobile App (UAE MOFAIC)
- Customer Happiness Centers in the United Arab Emirates
- UAE Embassies throughout the world
Service Delivery Channels
- When applying online, you will be provided with a courier service inside the UAE. Customer Happiness Centers located within UAE diplomatic missions across the world
Partnerships for the Goals is Goal 17 of the Sustainable Development Goals.
Terms and Conditions
- The client certifies that all information supplied is true and correct
- In the event that any information is found to be invalid, the customer will be held legally accountable. Applications that are incomplete or incorrect will not be accepted. For any questions regarding the UAE mission in the host nation, please contact the MoFAIC’s Call Center or click on the Contact Us page on the following link:
Alternatively, you can contact the MoFAIC’s call center at +97180044444 or submit an inquiry through the MoFAIC website at www.mofaic.gov.ae+97180044444.
Marriage Certificate Attestation
The marriage certificate is a legal document that is recorded and issued by a public or government department to prove that the couple’s names, the location of the marriage ceremony, the time of the marriage, and other details listed on the certificate are correct and that the marriage has been declared to be valid under the law. The certification of a document is required in order for it to be accepted as a legal document in the United Arab Emirates for any purpose. In the event that you use Prompt Attestation Services to certify your marriage certificate, you can forget about the difficult process you’ve heard about, as well as having to appear in person at government offices back home.
Read on to learn more about our service, its purpose, and how it works.
Our Premium Attestation Services:
- Attestation of Indian Marriage Certificates for the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom Attestation of Marriage Certificates for the United Arab Emirates and the United States Attestation of Marriage Certificates for the United Arab Emirates and Australia Attestation of Marriage Certificates for the United Arab Emirates and Canada Attestation of a marriage certificate for the United Arab Emirates
Apart from the major nations mentioned above, you may also obtain attestation for additional countries by visiting this page.
Purpose of Attesting Marriage Certificate:
- In order to bring your spouse into the UAE on a residence visa
- In order to include the name of the spouse in the passport
- In order to include your spouse in your health insurance coverage
- To admit the wife to the hospital in order for her to give birth
- To submit an application for a children’s passport
- Purchase of real estate in partnership with a spouse
- To file a divorce petition
- Attestation from the Home Department of the nation where the certificate was issued (the country where the certificate was issued)
- Attestation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the Ministry of External Affairs in the applicant’s country of origin
- Certification and legalization by the UAE Embassy or Consulate in the country of origin
- Finally, certification from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the United Arab Emirates.
We provide standard, premium, and super fast services for attesting marriage certificates, depending on the nation in which the document is to be used. Please communicate with our attestation professionals by phone, WhatsApp, email, or any of the other communication methods listed below to determine which services are most suited for your price and time frame requirements.
|Free call on our Toll-free
|800 776 678
|+971 55 919 5697
|Chat with us
|“ASK FOR A QUOTE NOW”
Marriage Certificate Attestation For UAE
A marriage certificate is an official and legal document issued by the country’s relevant body that certifies that two persons have entered into a legally binding union with one another. It may be necessary for a variety of reasons, including when one’s spouse, who is not a national of the country in question, wishes to apply for residency there.
Marriage Certificate | Category of Documentation
In accordance with their nature, common qualities, and the relevant government department that must be addressed in order to have them confirmed, the sorts of papers that require attestation are grouped into three categories. They are as follows:
- Documents for educational purposes
- Documents for non-educational or personal purposes
- Documents for commercial purposes
Due to the nature and purpose of marriage certificates, they fall under the category of non-educational/personal papers.
Government Departments Involved in Marriage Certificate Attestation
Marriage certificate attestation necessitates the submission of the concerned party’s marriage certificate, as well as the associated papers (which are detailed in the following section), to the appropriate and involved government authorities. These organizations are as follows:
- It is the responsibility of the relevant government authority to issue the marriage certificate
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) of the nation where the marriage certificate was issued
- And the relevant government authority to issue the marriage certificate. In the nation where the certified marriage certificate must be provided, the localized Embassy of the country in question
- The country’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) demanded the authentication of the couple’s marriage certificate.
Accompanying Documents Required for Marriage Certificate Attestation
There are specific papers that must be submitted with a marriage certificate in order for it to be authenticated. They are as follows:
- A certified copy of the marriage certificate
- Certified copies of both partners’ national identification cards
- Certified copies of both partners’ passports
- A letter of authority requesting the attestation of the marriage certificate a duplicate of all of the documents listed above
All of these original papers, as well as one copy of each of them, must be presented to the appropriate government agencies and institutions for attestation in accordance with the procedure outlined in this section.
Process for Marriage Certificate Attestation
The following is the most often used technique of attestation for marriage certificates: A marriage certificate’s issuing authority must be contacted for attesting purposes, depending on the nation where the certificate was issued. Step1: Contact the issuing authority for attesting the marriage certificate. Step2: After the marriage certificate has been attested by the state-level government official, it is forwarded to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA). This is when the officials check the attestation by contacting representatives of the state-level authority that issued the certificate in the first place.
It is subsequently forwarded to the country’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA), which has sought the attestation of the marriage certificate, and the procedure is finished.
At Benchmark Papers, we have earned a reputation for providing high-quality document attestation services that are reliable and fast in delivery of your certified documents.
Marriage Certificate Attestation – Dubai
Are you looking for information on how to obtain embassy attestations for your marriage certificate in the United Arab Emirates? What is the significance of legalization? and how much did it set you back? This page contains all of the solutions. A marriage certificate is a legal document that certifies that two persons have entered into a legally binding union. It is documented and issued by a government or public department, or by a church, mosque, or temple, depending on the context. Furthermore, it verifies that the names of the couple, the location of the marriage ceremony, the time of the marriage, and any other information contained on the Marriage Certificate are correct.
What is Attestation of marriage certificate?
An attestation of a marriage certificate is the act of testifying that a certificate is truthful and authentic. This procedure of witnessing must be carried out by individuals and departments with proper authority. Apostille attestationare a method that is comparable. By obtaining an apostille for a marriage certificate, this document will be recognized in 104 nations that are signatories to the Hague Convention.
How can I get Marriage document legalization in UAE?
With our years of expertise in handling and administering all types of embassy attestation in all countries across the world, we can expedite any certificate attestation and lead you through the entire procedure and expense involved so that you can bring your spouse to live with you in the United States. You may also receive attestation for any certifications you have by using our attestation services, which we offer. Are you interested in learning more about the technique and process involved in document attestation?
Certificate Attestation process for UAE
- In the first instance, an attestation from the home department (the nation in which the certificate was granted)
- A letter of approval from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the Ministry of External Affairs of the home nation
- Consultation with the UAE Embassy or Consulate General in the home country for verification and legalization
- Finally, in the United Arab Emirates, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs issued an attestation.
Required docs for certificate attestation
- Original certificate
- A photocopy of your passport
- A photocopy of your visa
- Two photographs
- And an authorization letter
Why Marriage Certificate Attestation is important in Dubai?
Legalization is required for any certificate or document in order for it to be accepted and regarded as a legal document in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). So, when it comes to marriage, you have to be careful. According to the law, it is unlawful for a couple to live together in the United Arab Emirates if they are not lawfully married. As a result, it has become required for you to present formal documentation of your marriage before you can be permitted to continue living together. In addition, if you want to alter your name on your passport, visa, or any other kind of identification, you must present an authenticated marriage certificate as proof of your marriage.
The UAE embassy in your nation should certify to the validity of your marriage certificate.
What are the requirements of Legalized Marriage Certificate in UAE?
- To apply for a spouse’s residency visa in the United Arab Emirates
- In order to sponsor children, a visa in the UAE is required. To include your spouse as a beneficiary on your health insurance policy
- In a hospital setting for medical examinations connected to pregnancy or childbirth
- To submit an application for a child’s passport
- To jointly purchase land or any other property with one’s spouse
- To file for divorce in a court of law
- Changes in the name on the passport
- Adoption of a kid For those living abroad
- In order for your child to be admitted to a school, you must:
Usual time period for Certificate attestation services
The majority of the time, it takes 3-5 working days to receive attestation on a certificate. We are putting out our best efforts to streamline the procedure and ensure that you receive attestation as soon as possible. We provide MOFA Attestation service in the United Arab Emirates Ministry of Foreign Affairs within a day.
Furthermore, the effectiveness of various departments in different nations determines the processing time. Departments such as human resources, home affairs, the embassy, and the ministry of foreign affairs are examples.
What is the cost estimate?
There are several elements that influence the cost of certificate attestation, including the nation of issue, distance from the United Arab Emirates, and whether the service is urgent or standard. In each nation, there are attestation costs charged by the embassy.
DXBportal Certificate Attestation Services
The DXBportal Attestation Services are carried out and supervised by highly qualified individuals. We provide the most comprehensive solution for all forms of certificate attestation across the world. Our highly qualified and experienced personnel will conduct your certificate attestation in a variety of countries according to your needs. We will make the attestation of your certificate stress-free, quick, and efficient, allowing you to save time. We provide standard, express, and super express attestation services for marriage certificates, depending on the country in which the document is to be attested.
Our Premium Marriage Certificate legalization Services:
- Attestation of Indian Marriage Certificates for the UAE
- Attestation of UK Marriage Certificates for the UAE
- Attestation of US Certificates for the UAE
- Attestation of Australian Certificates for the UAE
- Attestation of documents from Canada, England, Russia, and the United Kingdom
Aside from the major nations mentioned above, you may obtain attestation for certificates from other countries and for any type of certificate. We provide embassy attestation services all around the world. DXB Portal is one of the most reputable Attestation service providers in the United Arab Emirates.
Advantage DXBportal Certificate Attestation Services
- Consulting on the particular technique of certificate attestation is provided free of charge in 86 countries. Free calculation of the processing time for certificate attestation
- Free assessment of the cost of certificate attestation. Pickup and delivery are free. Your certificate will be handled with the utmost care by a professional with extensive expertise
- Notifications on the status through email and WhatsApp
How should I proceed further?
Attestation of Marriage Certificates in the United Arab Emirates – A marriage certificate is a legal document that certifies that two persons are legally married. It is a necessary document for traveling or relocating to a foreign country, and it is issued by either a religious organization (church, mosque, or temple) or a government entity. The following information must be included on the marriage certificate:
- The bride and the groom are the names of the two parties. Age and marital status of the participants are important considerations. The day of the wedding
- The location of the wedding
- The names of the bride and groom
- Their addresses
- Names of those who witnessed it
- The name of the person who performed the ceremony of marriage formalization
In the United Arab Emirates, attestation of your marriage certificate is required in order to permit the legality of your union in your home country. According to UAE law, it is unlawful for a couple to live together if they are not legally married to each other. Obtaining an authenticated marriage certificate from the authority of the issuing nation and then from the authority of the country where you plan to use the visa is required when applying for a resident visa for your spouse.
Step-by-step procedure involved-
The procedure for acquiring attestation of a marriage certificate varies from one nation to another. The following section provides an outline of the procedures that must be followed in the majority of nations throughout the world.
- Obtaining Notary Public Verification from the nation that issued the certificate
- As a second step, an attestation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the applicant’s home country is required. Certificate of attestation from the embassy of the nation in which you plan to use the document
Last but not least, obtaining an attestation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the nation where you wish to utilize the document is recommended (Here, it is UAE).
Usual time period for obtaining Attestation-
Getting a marriage certificate attestation usually takes between 3-5 working days in the majority of instances. We will put in our best efforts to expedite the procedure and ensure that you receive attestation on schedule.
Attestation on Time provides both standard and VIP services. Clients are free to select any of them depending on their preferences and specific requirements. At the time of document collection, you will be informed of the precise amount of time that will be necessary for processing.
Why should you have a attested Marriage Certificate in UAE?
Getting a marriage certificate attestation usually takes between 3-5 working days in the majority of circumstances. To ensure that you get attestation on time, we make every attempt to expedite the procedure as much as we can. Attestation on Time provides both standard and VIP services. Any of these options are available to clients, depending on their preferences and needs. During document collection, you will be informed of the precise time frame that will be necessary for processing.
- Change of name in the passport (either adding or deleting names)
- Applying for a Family VISA
- Admitting your wife to the hospital for labor and delivery
- Adoption of a kid is an option for expats. Divorce proceedings are being initiated
- The process of applying for a passport for minors. Accepting your child into one of the educational institutions
- Submitting an insurance application
Are you sponsoring your family in UAE?
The essential paperwork and certificates that you must present when you are sponsoring your family in the United Arab Emirates are listed in the following section.
- The essential paperwork and certificates that you must present when sponsoring your family in the United Arab Emirates are listed below.
The essential paperwork and certificates that you must present when you are sponsoring your family in the United Arab Emirates are listed below.
- Original Marriage Certificate
- Copies of the couple’s passports
- Original Birth Certificate
Once you have submitted all of the necessary processing paperwork, we will begin the procedure. Documentation needs change from time to time, according to the rules. If there are any special criteria, we will inform you of them when you make your purchase with us. What is the estimated cost of the project? The cost of getting attestation on your marriage certificate is often determined by the following factors: the nation that issued the certificate, the language used in the certificate, the country in which the applicant wishes to use the certificate, and the kind of service you select.
What is the best way to move from here?
- For more assistance, please contact our customer support team and send a copy of the certifications
- Our professionals will respond to any and all of your questions. Decide on a collecting strategy that is most convenient for you
- Please include all of your supporting documentation. Documents are supplied in accordance with your specifications.
FAQs About Marriage Certificate Attestation UAE
In order to receive a copy of the certificates, please contact our customer service staff; Our professionals will respond to any of your questions. Identify the most convenient collecting technique for you. Completely submit your supporting documentation. Delivery of documents according to your specifications
Philippine Marriage Certificate Attestation for UAE
Documents / Certificates produced by the Philippines for the purpose of obtaining a UAE employment visa, a wife/family visa, a children’s visa, or a parent’s visa can be authenticated in both the Philippines and the UAE. Attestation of a marriage certificate is the act of seeing a certificate by authorized person/persons/Departments/authorities and signing the certificate with their official seal and signature. It also validates that the stated/certificate was granted by the defined department, which is included in this attestation.
Philippine Marriage Certificate Attestation procedure for UAE
It is necessary to get the Philippine Marriage Certificate attested by the relevant Ministries/Departments of the certificate’s origin nation, the UAE Embassy/UAE Consulate in the Philippines, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the UAE. Whatever the situation, we are capable of completing the entire procedure. Even if the certificate holder isn’t physically present in the country.
Documents Required for Philippine Marriage Certificate Attestation for UAE:
The attestation of a marriage certificate is necessary when applying for a passport or visa, or when changing your maiden name after getting married. A marriage certificate is an important legal document that officially certifies one’s marriage. How do you certify a marriage certificate in the United Arab Emirates? World attestation offers a number of offices in the United Arab Emirates that may provide attestation services for your marriage certificate.
Our professionals carry out attestation processes for more than 100 different nations throughout the world. If necessary, we can assist you with certificate translation services. Documents for attestation of marriage certificates for use in the United Arab Emirates
- This document must be authenticated in its original form. a photocopy of a valid passport
Procedure for Attestation of Marriage Certificate for UAE
Your marriage certificate would need to be produced in order for your family to be granted a visa to the United Arab Emirates. This document would then need to be confirmed by the consulate or embassy in your home country and then by the ministry of foreign affairs in the UAE. The following is a step-by-step guide to attestation of a marriage certificate: What is the procedure for attesting a marriage certificate in the United Arab Emirates?
- In order to obtain a UAE visa for your family, you would need to provide your marriage certificate, which would need to be confirmed by the consulate or embassy in your home country and then by the ministry of foreign affairs (MOFA) in the UAE, before being accepted. The following is a step-by-step guide to attestation of a marriage certificate. In the United Arab Emirates, how do you certify a marriage certificate?
Why Choose World Attestation Services?
With our comprehensive marriage certificate attestation services, we ensure that our clients are completely stress-free during the whole procedure. For attesting marriage certificates in the United Arab Emirates, we have been a well-known name for many years. We, at World Attestation, assist you in completing the procedure quickly and efficiently, with no further delays in delivery beyond the specified time frame. Hundreds of customers have placed their trust in us. We are devoted to giving 100 percent customer satisfaction and ensuring that each and every client receives the greatest service possible from our end, including the best price in the United Arab Emirates, at all times.
For many years, World Attestation has been a well-known brand in the field ofattestation services in Dubai.
Reviews may be found here.
- Guaranteed to be the quickest processing time
- Collection and delivery of documents are completely free. Outstanding knowledge of the attestation industry in the United Arab Emirates
- Excellent client service
- The information is safe and confidential.
Guaranteed to be the quickest processing time Collection and delivery of documents are free of charge. Outstanding expertise in the attestation sector in the United Arab Emirates. Exceptional client care; The information is safe and secure.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Marriage certificate (original and copy)
- Passport copy
- Two photographs
- A permission letter for the attestation
- And other documents as required.
Why attesting Marriage Certificate?
- Marriage certificate (original and copy)
- Passport copy
- Two photographs
- A permission letter for the attestation
- And two valid IDs.
What details need to be provided?
- Names of the Parties
- Marital status
- Wedding day and location
- Addresses of the Groom and the Bride
How much does the attestation cost?
You can contact us if you have any questions about the costs associated with document attestation. Alternatively, you may reach us directly at +971 55 3519191, or +971 4 3544244. Alternatively, you can send us an email at [email protected]
What is the duration of entire certificate attestation process?
There are differences between countries. Please get in touch with us if you require further information.
GLOBOPRIME DOCUMENT CLEARING SERVICES LLC
A marriage certificate is an official document that certifies that two persons have become legally married. In most jurisdictions, a marriage certificate is provided by a government official, and it is only after the legal registration of the marriage that the document must be attested by the UAE Embassy from the home country.
Get Your Marriage Certificate Attested with the Help of GloboPrime
It is required to present an attested copy of your marriage certificates together with the rest of your supporting papers, such as a copy of your passport, a copy of your UAE resident visa page, an Emirates ID card, and so on, in order to be considered for a UAE spouse residency visa. The procedure of getting a marriage certificate attestation in Dubai may be somewhat difficult. Because of the complexity involved in marriage certificate authentication in the United Arab Emirates, many people choose to outsource the process to an attestation business.
Example: If you have a French marriage certificate that was issued some years ago and you need to have it attested for the UAE, first the document must be renewed with a current validity date, and only then will the attestation services become available to you.
After that, the document must be attested by officials from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Paris, and finally by officials from the UAE Embassy in Paris, if it is to be used in the United Arab Emirates.
The certificate is then sent to the United Arab Emirates for authentication at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country. The document, which is written in French, will need to be legally translated into Arabic, which GloboPrime may provide assistance with.
The Apostille Stamp for Marriage Certificates
An approved stamp from the UAE’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) is required for marriage certificate attestation in Abu Dhabi and Dubai after the document has been certified in the country of origin by an embassy of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). When you begin the process of marriage certificate attestation in the United Arab Emirates, you will be required to deliver your original certificate and/or freshly recovered copies, depending on the nation from whence the certificate was issued.
However, if the UK marriage certificate is required to be used in either the UAE or Qatar, the document must first be legalised in the UK before being sent to the UAE or Qatar for the final step, which is the UAE’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA)attestation or the Qatar’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA)attestation (MOFA).
Marriage Certificate Attestation for Dubai UAE Visa
According to most jurisdictions, a marriage certificate serves as documentation and an official record that two people have legally joined their lives together via the institution of a marriage ceremony. An official marriage license has two functions in some jurisdictions: it authorizes a marriage to take place and it acts as confirmation that the marriage really took place. The attestation of a marriage certificate in Dubai is one of the conditions for obtaining a family visa in countries around the Middle East, including the United Arab Emirates, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, and Bahrain.
Smooth And Efficient Process For Attestation Of Marriage Certificate In Dubai, UAE, And Abroad
With a specialization in document authentication in Dubai, we provide a fast and expeditious approach for the certification of marriage certificates in Dubai or anyplace else in the United Arab Emirates, including Abu Dhabi. These can be carried out by selecting one of the alternatives listed below:
- Attestation from the nation in which the couple had their wedding ceremony performed
- Attestation from the nation in which the family visa application is being made.
Attestation from the nation in which the couple had their wedding ceremony performed; and Certification from the country in which the application for a family visa has been submitted;
Reasons To Choose Our Attestation Service
- Pick-up and delivery are completely free
- Express service within 7 working days
- Online tracking facility
The act of witnessing the signing of a document, as well as the act of signing it, in order to verify that the document was correctly signed by the persons who are obligated by its contents Now is the time to call: +971 50 995 33 01 TwitterFacebook +971 4263 96 22Helpline: +971 4263 96 22
Welcome to IVS Global
|MARRIAGE CERTIFICATEQuestion: How to get a marriage certificate attested? Answer:Personal presence of either of the spouse, with the following documents:Valid passport in original of the spouse present at the IVS Global Attestation Center.2 passport Passport photocopies (first / last and valid visa page) of both the spouses.Marriage certificate issued in India, original and photocopy of the marriage certificate attested by:Notary public of the district concernedHome department of the concerned state/ union territory.Marriage certificate issued in UAE needs to be attested by UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs, U.A.EMarriage certificate issued in other country needs to be attested by the Indian High Commission / Embassy / Consulate in that countryNO FORM IS REQUIRED
Marriage Certificate Attestation for UAE [Quick Service]
Because of liberalization, obtaining a visa for the United Arab Emirates has become more easier. As a result, the legalizing procedure is made possible by this method. In the event that you want to go to or do business in the United Arab Emirates in the near future, one of the most significant tasks to consider is the authentication of your marriage certificate. It is significant because it will define and demonstrate your genuineness. Certificate attestation companies in the United Arab Emirates provide this type of verification with quick and reputable services.
What is Marriage Certificate attestation and why is it required?
The attestation of a marriage certificate is one of the most important legalization steps, and it is accomplished by the acquisition of an attestation stamp from the UAE Embassy. It must be completed in the nation where the certificate was granted, which is India. The Attestation of a Marriage Certificate is performed in order to certify the legitimacy of a document that is required for travel abroad. To demonstrate to other nations that you are lawfully married, it is usually necessary to provide documentation.
Certain papers are required by the giving authorities in order to proceed with the processing. The authenticity of this document might be provided by the nation in where the marriage took place, if necessary.
How to get UAE Embassy Attestation Services
Have you been looking for attestation services from the UAE’s embassy? You have, in fact, discovered what you were looking for. For all three sorts of papers, including personal, educational, and business documents, PEC provides attestation and apostille services at no additional cost. We, at PEC, provide you with authentic and hassle-free certificate attestation so that you will be happy to recommend us to others in the future. When it comes to UAE embassy attestation services in India, PEC is the company of choice for many.
It is unquestionably one of the top attestation services available.
What is the process for a Marriage Certificate Attestation for UAE?
According to the information previously provided, the legalization of a marriage certificate is a time-consuming process. It is a step-by-step attestation procedure that must be followed until the final attestation by the UAE embassy is obtained. The following is the attestation method for a marriage certificate for the United Arab Emirates in India:
- Attestation by a Notary Public Certification by a notary public is completed before any other procedures concerning the course of action are completed. Notarization is obtained from the local notary, and is often in the form of a signature as well as a stamp. The presence of a notary public is the most important need of any legal transaction verification procedure. It is the initial stage in the process of attestation of personal and educational papers in India. Attestation from the Interior Department Personal documents are legalized by the State Home Department, which is a state-run organization. Marriage certificates, death certificates, and birth certificates are examples of personal documents that can be certified. The certification of personal papers is solely the responsibility of the Home Department, and the officials recruited are the only ones who are authorized to certify to the documents. It is the second step in the process of legalizing personal papers
- SDM Attestation is required. This position is available for the Home Department and, in rare situations, for Human Resources and Development (HRD) as well. Some authorities, on the other hand, are adamant on requiring HRD attestation for educational papers. The Sub-Divisional Magistrate is a distinct entity from the main state government and conducts its functions independently. Measuring Instruments of Agriculture (MEA) Stamp The Ministry of External Affairs, often known as the MEA, is the final stage of verification before a stamp from the home government is put to the document. The Ministry of External Relations (MEA) is the country’s principal department in charge of the country’s external affairs
- Embassy Attestation Staff from the nation in which the papers are being legalized perform the legalization process on the documents. For most nations, it is the final stage of the verification process after the Ministry of External Affairs has completed its work.
How long does it take to get Marriage Certificate Attestation for UAE?
An extensive list of documents for which authentication may be required may be found on the internet. The length of time required is dependent on a number of things, such as the nation for which you seek legalization, the type of papers you require legalization for, and the authority you require legalization from. A couple of weeks to 25 days is usually required to finish the project. The period of time will continue to be influenced by the factors mentioned above.
How much does it cost to get a Marriage Certificate Attestation for UAE?
Papers that may require authentication include a large list of different types of documents. The length of time necessary is dependent on a number of criteria, such as the nation for which you seek legalization, the type of papers you require legalization for, and the authority you require legalization from, among others. A couple of weeks to 25 days is often required to finish the task. In addition, the time will be influenced by the factors mentioned above.
Why choose PEC?
PEC has been in operation for more than six years and has earned the reputation of providing the best services in India. We have gained this trust and confidence as a result of the assistance and knowledge that we have gained throughout the years. Allow us to confirm with you how we can provide you with the finest services possible:
- Service that is quick and dependable The facilities are reliable and legitimate, and we provide quick legalization services for your papers. Our clients have commissioned us and placed their trust in us. Free pick-up and drop-off service Following the process, our staff will collect the papers from your place and return them to you when it is completed. You will be provided with the most expedient and hassle-free services possible. Availability of services over the entire country PEC has been steadfast for more than half a decade and now has divisions dispersed around the country, providing the finest possible services to its consumers. We even give services for all types of international papers, including passports. 24*7 Customer service is really important. Contact us at any time of the day or night, and we will respond to your questions and provide assistance. The staff is conscientious and tenacious in providing the greatest assistance for the solutions that are required
- Service of High Quality We, at our organization, provide services that are of the highest quality and are legitimate. There is a guarantee of accuracy and proficiency in the task
- Convenience for the customer Clients are really important to us, and we are technologically smart enough to make our utilities easily accessible to our customers. We maintain complete transparency with our consumers throughout the process, and there are no hidden fees.
Simple step by step process for your application
PEC services assist in making a variety of operations that are commonly required more convenient, hence increasing customer satisfaction. We ensure that we provide explicit and authentic services by exposing you to a staff that is accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and charitable service. Simply fill out the form with the specifics of the facility that you want, upload and submit your original papers, and complete the payment process online, and you are done.
While you sit back and relax, we’ll take care of providing you with the attested certifications and translated papers that you require.
Marriage Certificate Attestation Services in UAE
A Marriage Certificate certifies that two persons have entered into a legally binding union. The Marriage Certificate is a legal document issued by the government that contains the names of the couple, the location of the marriage, the date and time of the marriage, the names of the witnesses, and any other information that is necessary by law. The act of witnessing a legal document produced in the name of a married couple is referred to as Marriage Certificate Attestation in the United Arab Emirates.
All original papers requiring attestation are needed to be authenticated by the specified authority belonging to the Union/State Territory from whence the document was issued before they may be accepted.
It provides a cheap and dependable document attestation procedure that ensures a rapid and secure service with round-the-clock help from a skilled team of specialists.
The legalization of papers through the use of an authentic system is a critical operation, and Alankit performs it expertly by drawing on its extensive knowledge and extensive network of contacts in the sector.
Purpose of Attesting Marriage Certificate
This document certifies that two persons have entered into a lawful marriage. Wedding certificates are legal documents provided by the government that contain information on a couple’s marriage such as their names, where they got married, when it happened, who was there, and other information that is needed by law. The act of witnessing a legal document produced in the name of a married couple is referred to as Marriage Certificate Attestation in the UAE. The provision of original documents or documentation proving blood links is permitted by the authorities.
Marriage Certificate Attestation in UAE is a service that Alankit has perfected over the years, earning it a distinctive reputation in the business.
It is located in the heart of the city and is easily accessible.
In addition to having offices in Dubai and Sharjah, it has supplied services throughout the United Arab Emirates.
- For the purpose of including your spouse’s name in your passport
- Obtaining a passport for one’s children
- Taking your wife to the hospital to give birth to your child
- Adding the name of the spouse for the purpose of receiving health insurance benefits
- In order to bring your spouse into the UAE on a residence visa
- To acquire a property as a joint venture with your spouse
- To initiate a divorce proceeding
The process of Marriage Certificate Attesting
Each nation has its own protocol for obtaining an authenticated marriage certificate, which may be found here.
The following is a summary of the method that must be followed in the vast majority of nations throughout the world:
- Step 1: In order to begin the procedure, it is necessary to get Notary Public Verification from the nation where the document was issued. 2. It is necessary to get the Marriage Certificate certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the country of origin. In step three, the certificate should be confirmed and authorized by the UAE Embassy in Washington, DC. Obtaining an attestation of the marriage certificate from the Embassy of the nation that one desires to utilize as a last step before proceeding further is the final step.
By going through the procedure of acquiring an authenticated Marriage Certificate, you are confirming that the paperwork have been legalized. Overall, the attestation method and time required to achieve it may differ from one country to another depending on the guidelines that have been released in that country.
Documents required in UAE Marriage Certificate Attestation
The documents that must be submitted in order to get an Attested Marriage Certificate may change from time to time depending on the state. Some of the most essential papers, on the other hand, are included below:
- Original Marriage Certificate signed by a notary public or other authorized entity
- Photocopies of your passport and visa
- Two passport-sized pictures
- And an authorization letter
Application for an attested certificate necessitates submission of the legal documentation specified above as part of the legal proof required for the process.
Usual time period forobtaining Attestation
On average, getting a Marriage Certificate certified takes between 3 and 5 business days. There are two sorts of services available for obtaining a marriage certificate attested: normal services and VIP services. Applicants are free to select one of the services that best suit their requirements. Additionally, time frames might fluctuate depending on a variety of factors, such as the applicant’s location in the UAE and which department is working on their case. For example, an applicant’s location in the UAE and which department is working on their case can affect the time frame.
Why should you have anattested Marriage Certificate in UAE?
On average, getting a Marriage Certificate certified takes between 3 and 5 business days. Obtaining an authenticated copy of a marriage certificate may be accomplished in two ways: the traditional way or the VIP way. In order to accommodate their schedules, applicants can select one of the services listed below. Another factor that influences time is the applicant’s location in the United Arab Emirates and which department is assigned to their case. For example, an applicant’s location in the UAE and the department assigned to their case can both affect the amount of time it takes.
- Change of name on passport
- Enrollment of children at a school
- And more. To submit an application for a Family Visa
- Divorce proceedings are being initiated
- To submit an application for a child’s passport
- For the purpose of adopting a child
- In order to submit an insurance application
What is the cost estimate?
The applicants are required to pay a charge for the attestation of their marriage certificate. When it comes to the cost of having a marriage certificate certified, it depends on a variety of circumstances. Included among these considerations are the country of issue, distance from UAE, language of marriage certificate and kind of service desired by applicants (either standard attestation or urgent service). In addition, the nation in which the individual is required to utilize the certificate.
- Because Alankit has worked effectively and developed a strong network of relationships in the UAE market, the company has created a strong and stable foothold in the country. It attempts to make things simple and convenient for its clients in order to provide them with the greatest possible experience. All of the changes going place in the industry are kept up to date by Alankit, who is also up to date on the most recent policies and other changes. In fact, Alankit has developed its entire brand name on the foundation of its high degree of professional devotion, as each deadline is treated as if it were a religious commandment that must be adhered to without fail.
Because Alankit has worked effectively and formed a strong network of relationships in the UAE market, the company has established a strong and stable foothold. Efforts are made to make things simple and convenient for clients in order to provide the finest possible service. All of the changes going place in the sector are kept up to date by Alankit, who is also up to date on the newest government policies and other changes. In fact, Alankit has created its entire brand name on the foundation of its high degree of professional devotion, as each deadline is treated as if it were a religious commandment that must be adhered to without fail;