Dubai, United Arab Emirates Lat Long Coordinates Info
|Country||United Arab Emirates|
|DMS Lat||25° 16′ 37.1532” N|
|DMS Long||55° 17′ 46.4964” E|
- Dubai Geographic coordinates Dubai is located at latitude 25.07725 and longitude 55.30927. It is part of Asia and the northern hemisphere.
Where is exactly Dubai located?
Dubai is situated on the Persian Gulf coast of the United Arab Emirates and is roughly at sea level (16 m or 52 ft above). The emirate of Dubai shares borders with Abu Dhabi in the south, Sharjah in the northeast, and the Sultanate of Oman in the southeast.
What is location latitude?
Latitude is the measurement of distance north or south of the Equator. It is measured with 180 imaginary lines that form circles around the Earth east-west, parallel to the Equator. These lines are known as parallels. A circle of latitude is an imaginary ring linking all points sharing a parallel.
What is the closest latitude to UAE?
The UAE lies between 22°50′ and 26° north latitude and between 51° and 56°25′ east longitude.
Is Dubai northern or southern hemisphere?
Dubai is 1,746.07 mi (2,810.03 km) north of the equator, so it is located in the northern hemisphere.
Is Dubai part of India?
Dubai is not in India either. It is very much in the country of The United Arab Emirates which is in the Southeast of the Arabian Peninsula.
What is longitude or latitude?
Both longitude and latitude are angles measured with the center of the earth as an origin. A longitude is an angle from the prime merdian, measured to the east (longitudes to the west are negative). Latitudes measure an angle up from the equator (latitudes to the south are negative).
Is latitude north or west?
While lines of latitude run across a map east-west, the latitude indicates the north-south position of a point on earth. Lines of latitude start at 0 degrees at the equator and end at 90 degrees at the North and South Poles (for a total to 180 degrees of latitude).
Is latitude or longitude first?
Handy tip: when giving a co-ordinate, latitude (north or south) always precedes longitude (east or west). Latitude and longitude are divided in degrees (°), minutes (‘) and seconds (“). There are 60 minutes in a degree and 60 seconds in a minute (similar to measuring time).
What is UAE longitude?
United Arab Emirates is a Middle East country that is located on the north east edge of the Arabian Peninsula, bordering the Gulf of Oman and the Persian Gulf. It is situated in the Northern and Eastern Hemispheres of the Earth. It is bordered by Saudi Arabia in the south and west; and by Oman in the east.
Is Dubai north or south of the equator?
Dubai is 1,746.07 mi (2,810.03 km) north of the equator, so it is located in the northern hemisphere.
What countries are in the northern hemisphere?
Countries in the northern hemisphere were Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Ukraine, and the United States, while those in the southern hemisphere were Argentina, Australia,
What climate zone is Dubai in?
Dubai weather is characterised by a tropical desert climate with hot, sunny conditions created by its proximity to the Tropic of Cancer and the Northern desert belt. Summers are very hot, humid and dry with temperatures climbing to 40 °C and higher and rarely dropping below 30 °C.
Where is Dubai, United Arab Emirates on Map Lat Long Coordinates
The location’s latitude and longitude coordinates are 25.276987 and 55.296249, respectively. Located in the northeastern section of United Arab Emirates, Dubai is one of the world’s most beautiful cities and the capital city of the same-named Emirate. It is also the world’s most expensive city, according to Forbes. It is regarded as one of the richest and most affluent cities in the world, with one of the greatest standards of life, and is renowned for its landmarks and world-class amenities.
It is also a popular destination for those seeking the highest quality seaside vacation.
Dubai is without a doubt one of the most technologically advanced and rapidly expanding cities on the world.
As well as amazing landmarks such as the Burj Khalifa, the world’s highest building, the Jumeirah Island, the world’s largest artificial island, the Mall of Dubai (which is home to a plethora of amazing entertainment options), and the Dubai Miracle Garden, which is known for its incredible variety of plant species, Dubai is a mecca for shopping, dining, and entertainment.
It is a transportation and commercial center, and it is home to one of the world’s busiest airports and one of the world’s busiest port facilities.
Where is Dubai, United Arab Emirates on Map?
The site is depicted on a road map of Dubai, United Arab Emirates, which illustrates where the location is located.
Satellite Map of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dubai, United Arab Emirates is located at 25.276987 degrees latitude and 55.296249 degrees longitude. Dubai, United Arab Emiratesis a city in theCitiesplace category in theUnited Arab Emiratescountry, with gps coordinates of 25° 16′ 37.1532″ N and 55° 17′ 46.4964″ E. It is located at theUnited Arab Emiratescountry in theCitiesplace category with the gps coordinates of 25° 16′ 37.1532″ N and 55° 17′ 46.4964″ E.
Dubai – Dubai – United Arab Emirates Latitude and Longitude
The latitude and longitude forDubai – Dubai – United Arab Emirates are 25.2048493 and 55.2707828, respectively, and the time zone is GMT +5.5.
Dubai – Dubai – United Arab Emirates Summary
Dubai – Dubai – United Arab Emirates, the capital of the Dubai province and the most populous city in the United Arab Emirates, is the country’s most populous metropolis (seecoordinates for United Arab Emirates).
Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates and the second most populous city in the world, is located 122.8 kilometers southwest of Dubai (seecoordinates for Abu Dhabi – Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates). Airports in the vicinity of 25°12’17.46″N and 55°16’14.82″E include:
- “DXB” Dubai International Airport (10.8 Km ENE seecoordinates for Dubai International Airport – Dubai – United Arab Emirates)
- “SHJ” Sharjah International Airport (28.4 Km ENE seecoordinates for Sharjah International Airport – Sharjah – United Arab Emirates)
- “DXB” Dubai International Airport (10.8 Km ENE seecoordinates for Dubai International Airport – Dubai – United Arab Emirates)
- “DXB” Dubai International Airport (10.8 Km
Points of interest in Dubai, Dubai, and the United Arab Emirates:
- 0.9 kilometers southeast of the Burj Khalifa (see coordinates for the Burj Khalifa)
- 2.6 kilometers northeast of the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Center, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- 7 kilometers north of the Burj Khalifa Dubai Museum is located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and is 7.3 kilometers north of the city center. Bastakiya, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- 7.8 kilometers north-northeast of Gold Souk, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- 11 kilometers southwest of Bastakiya Dubai’s Wild Wadi Water Park is located in the United Arab Emirates.
Do you need to find out how far it is between Dubai – Dubai – United Arab Emirates and a few of adjacent cities? See the distance between Dubai – Dubai – United Arab Emirates and adjacent cities. Knowing where something is located, you might be interested in knowing how high the land is above sea level. For more information, seeElevation for Dubai – United Arab Emirates for more information.
Dubai Geographic coordinates – Latitude & longitude
United Arab Emirates HomeCoordinatesUnited Arab Emirates Emirates of the United Arab Emirates Dubai is located at latitude 25.07725 and longitude 55.30927 in the United Arab Emirates. In terms of geography, it is a part of Asia and the northern hemisphere.
Standardization is straightforward. 25.07725 and 55.30927 are the coordinates.
N55.3093° E25.0773° N55.3093° E Decimal degrees
Degrees, minutes, and seconds are all used to measure time. N55°18.556′ E25°4’38.1″ N55°18.556′ E Any location on the planet may be pinpointed using its latitude and longitude coordinates thanks to the geographic coordinate system. It is the position in relation to the equator that specifies the north-south orientation of the location. Using a reference meridian as a reference, the longitude describes the east-west position of the location (usually the Greenwich Prime Meridian). The geographic latitude and longitude of Dubai have been determined using the WGS84 geodetic datum as a reference.
Map of Dubai with coordinates
The representation of geographic coordinates can be represented in a variety of ways and formats. The following table compares and contrasts the equivalent of the most commonly used formats:
|Simple decimal standard||25.07725||55.30927|
|Decimal Degrees (DD)||25.0773° N||55.3093° E|
|Degrees and Decimal Minutes (DDM)||25°4.635′ N||55°18.556′ E|
|Degrees, Minutes and Seconds (DMS)||25°4’38.1′ N||55°18’33.4′ E|
Cities at the same latitude as Dubai
|Monterrey, Mexico||25.67507, -100.31847|
|Taipei, Taiwan||25.04776, 121.53185|
|Saltillo, Mexico||25.42321, -101.0053|
|Guadalupe, Mexico||25.67678, -100.25646|
|Kunming, China||25.03889, 102.71833|
Cities at the same longitude as Dubai
|Ufa, Russia||54.74306, 55.96779|
|Orenburg, Russia||51.7727, 55.0988|
|Sterlitamak, Russia||53.62462, 55.95015|
|Salavat, Russia||53.38365, 55.90773|
|Blagoveshchensk, Russia||55.035, 55.97806|
United Arab Emirates (Dubai)
Emirates of the United Arab Emirates (Dubai) Latitude:25.204849 Longitude: -55.27783 degrees.
Longitude: 55° 16′ 14.8188″ Latitude: 25° 12′ 17.4564″ Longitude: 55° 16′ 14.8188″ N 25° 12.2909′ Latitude: N 25° 12.2909′ Longitude: E 55° 16.247’Latitude: 25.204849° Longitude: E 55° 16.247′ Longitude:55.270783°
Latitude: cursor is no longer on the map Longitude:Latitude:Longitude:Latitude:Longitude:
DIMENSIONS MAP TYPE OVERLAYS ZOOM IN
If you want to retrieve the latitude-longitude coordinates for a specific location, you can enter the address, city, state, place name, postal code, or any other name for that location in the address field and then click thefindbutton to retrieve the latitude-longitude coordinate pair for that location. When you search for anything, your result will appear in a box beneath or to the right of your find button, depending on the width of the device you’re using to see this. Fields for latitude and longitude – type in the latitude and longitude of the location you’re attempting to locate, and then click thefindbutton.
Enter the latitude and longitude coordinates into the LAT (latitude) and LNG (longitude) fields, and then click the find map button to center the map on that latitude-longitudecoordinate pair. The latitude and longitude of a location may be found by entering its human readable form (for example, an address, placename, postal/zip code, or other similar information) into the LOC box and then clicking the load button (the return key will also submit). Whether or not the effort was successful will be presented in the “Selected Place” box, which will include the latitude, longitude, and address of the location.
A latitude and longitudecoordinate pair may be used to find an address by entering the coordinates into the appropriate fields on the map (LAT for latitude and LNG for longitude).
To submit, either click or type return/enter. When you click on the “Selected Location” box, the results will appear once again. If you want to clear the input fields, click the clear button.
The latitude and longitude coordinates of the presently selected map location are displayed in degrees, minutes, seconds decimal, degrees minutes decimal, and degrees decimal, as well as degrees minutes decimal and degrees decimal.
The current mouse location’s latitude and longitude are displayed in degrees, minutes, seconds decimal, degrees minutes decimal, and degrees decimal, as well as degrees decimal and degrees decimal. The coordinates of the Map Center are displayed while the map is being moved. (See how to convert GPS coordinates to latitude-longitude coordinate pairs for further information.)
This allows you to control the current settings of the map by selecting them from the menu. Map types are used to determine the base layer of a map, which in turn influences the overall look of the map. It has a multi-select option in the overlaysmenu. Make a selection of the layer(s) you desire to overlay on top of the base layer by selecting their checkbox(es). Transparency and opacity of each overlay may be adjusted using the sliders on each overlay. The zoom level of the map is controlled by the zoommenu (you can also use the +/- map control).
Increase or decrease the height of the map by dragging the little gray grab handle located at the bottom of the map.
By clicking on the reset map button, you may restore the map to its default parameters and size.
GPS coordinates of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Latitude: 25.0657 Longitude: 55.1713
- In Arabic, the Burj Khalifa is known as the “Khalifa Tower,” and it is pronounced English/brdklif/. It was formerly known as the “Burj Dubai” until it was officially inaugurated.
List of tallest buildings and structures in the world
- The Burj Khalifa, which stands 829.8 meters (2,722 feet) tall in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, is the world’s highest manmade building.
Burj Al Arab
- The Burj Al Arab (Arabic: , Tower of the Arabs) is a luxury hotel in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is the tallest building in the world. It has been dubbed “The World’s Only 7-Star Hotel” and is the third highest building in the world
- Nevertheless, it is made mostly of steel and glass, accounting for 39% of its overall height.
- The Palm Islands, also known as the Palm Jumeirah and Palm Jebel Ali, are two manmade islands located off the coast of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Only the Palm Jumeirah development had been finished as of November 2014. The shape of this island is that of a palm tree with a crescent on the top. …
The Dubai Mall
- The Dubai Mall is the world’s largest retail mall by total size and the fourteenth largest by gross leasable space, according to the International Council on Shopping Malls. It is located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (U.A.E), and is a component of the 20-billion-dollar Downtown Dubai complex, which comprises 1,200 shops. It is part of the Downtown Dubai complex.
The World (archipelago)
- There are several small islands in the Persian Gulf that have been constructed in the shape of an approximate world map. The WorldorWorld Islandsis an artificial archipelago that has been constructed in the rough shape of a world map and is located 4.0 kilometers (2.5 miles) off the coast of Dubai, United Arab Emirates, in the Persian Gulf. The Whole Wide World.
- This artificial archipelago in the United Arab Emirates was created by Nakheel, a company owned by the Dubai government, and designed and developed by Helman Hurley Charvat Peacock/Architects, Inc. The Palm Jumeirah is a man-made island in the United Arab Emirates that was created using land reclamation by Nakheel. It is one of the three.
List of tallest freestanding structures in the world
- This is a list of the world’s highest freestanding constructions, both in the past and in the present. A structure must not be supported by guy wires, the sea, or any other sort of support in order to be considered freestanding.
Al Maktoum International Airport
- Al Maktoum International Airport (IATA:DWC, ICAO:OMDW) is a public international airport in Jebel Ali, United Arab Emirates, 37 kilometers (23 miles) south-west of Dubai. It first opened its doors on June 27, 2010, and it is the country’s busiest airport. It is the focal point of Dubai World Central, a proposed residential development.
UPS Airlines Flight 6
- Shipments were delivered onboard UPS Airlines Flight 6, which was operated by the company. On September 3, 2010, a Boeing 747-400, which was flying the route between Dubai International Airport and Cologne Bonn Airport, had an in-flight fire, which resulted in a fireball and subsequent crash.
Atlantis, The Palm
- The Atlantis, The Palm is a luxury hotel and resort in the United Arab Emirates, located near the tip of the Palm Jumeirah. It was the very first resort to be built on the island, and it is designed after the story of Atlantis, but it also incorporates elements of Arabian culture.
- Located in Dubai’s Marina neighborhood, The Princess Tower is a 101-story (1,358-foot) tall residential skyscraper with a height of 414 meters (1,358 feet). Princess Tower is the world’s highest residential skyscraper at the moment
- It is also the world’s most expensive.
List of tallest structures in the world
- This page is a list of the highest human-constructed structures, both historical and contemporary, of any form. The Burj Khalifa skyscraper, which stands at 829.8 meters tall, is the highest structure on the planet (2,722 ft). Television transmission masts, tower-type constructions (e.g., the CN Tower), high-rise buildings, and other structures are included in this list.
- Dubai Marina (Arabic: ) is a neighborhood of Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and is home to the Dubai Marina Yacht Club. Dubai Marina is an artificial canal city that has been constructed along a two-mile-long (3-kilometer-long) stretch of the Persian Gulf shoreline. When the full development project is completed, it will be able to accommodate more people.
- It is located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Dubai Marina (Arabic: ) is a district in Dubai. Built over a two-mile-long (3 km-long) section of the Persian Gulf coastline, Dubai Marina is an artificial canal city. Eventually, when the full development is finished, it will be able to house more people.
- Ski Dubai is an indoor ski resort featuring a 22,500-square-meter indoor ski area that is open year-round. Located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, it is a component of the Mall of the Emirates, which is one of the world’s largest retail malls and is the world’s largest shopping mall in terms of square footage.
JW Marriott Marquis Dubai
- When completed, the JW Marriott Marquis Dubai Hotel will be the world’s highest hotel. The 72-story, 355-meter (1,165-foot) twin-tower skyscraper complex will be located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- DP World is a multinational corporation that controls ports all over the world. It has a portfolio of more than 65 maritime terminals spread over six continents(1), including new developments in India, Africa, Europe, and the Middle East, which are now in the planning stages.
The first page of the series 1512345678910111213.15»
United Arab Emirates Latitude and Longitude Map
The latitude and longitude designations for the United Arab Emirates are 24 00 N and 54 00 E, respectively, on the global geographic coordinate system. Countries that are located inside the latitude and longitude boundaries of Saudi Arabia collectively comprise the country known as the United Arab Emirates. The United Arab Emirates is located on the Persian Gulf coast, according to the latitude and longitude designations of the countries that make up the United Arab Emirates. The overall land area of the United Arab Emirates, which has been allocated to it as a result of its latitude and longitude designations, is 83,600 square kilometers.
The geographical location of the United Arab Emirates (latitude and longitude delimitations) results in a chilly climate, although only on mountainous terrains.
|Abu al Abyad||24°11’N||53°50’E|
|Abu Dhabi / Abu Zaby||24°28’N||54°22’E|
|Dubai / Dubayy||25°18’N||55°20’E|
|Ra’s al Khaymah||25°50’N||55°59’E|
|Sir bani Yas||24°191’N||52°37’E|
The most recent update was made on December 28th, 2016.
what continent is dubai located
Neither Saudi Arabia nor the United Arab Emirates have diplomatic missions in either city, but both countries have consulates in Jeddah and Riyadh, respectively. Each country is a neighbor to the other, and as members of the Middle East and Persian Gulf area, they have substantial political and cultural relations with one another.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Doha, Qatar, Key West, United States of America, Taichung, Taiwan, and Nassau, Bahamas are all located at a comparable latitude to Dubai. The emirate of Dubai has a boundary with the emirates of Abu Dhabi and Sharjah.
Is Dubai in the northern hemisphere?
Dubai is located at latitude 25.07725 and longitude 55.30927 in the United Arab Emirates. It is a part of Asia as well as the northern hemisphere of the planet.
Is UAE a country or continent?
The United Arab Emirates is a country in the continent of Asia. The site for the United Arab Emirates Known in Arabic as the United Arab Emirates (UAE), the Emirates (Arabic: al-Imrt), or simply the Emirates (Arabic: al-Imrt), the United Arab Emirates is a country in Western Asia located at the eastern end of the Arabian Peninsula. The country’s capital is Abu Dhabi, which is the largest city in the country.
Is UAE and Saudi Arabia same?
United Arab Emirates (UAE) united in 1971, but Saudi Arabia gained independence in 1932; Saudi Arabia is an absolute monarchy, whereas UAE is a confederation of seven monarchies;. Both nations have contemporary cities (for example, Jeddah in Saudi Arabia and Dubai in the United Arab Emirates), but the United Arab Emirates is light years ahead of Saudi Arabia when it comes to being modern and progressive.
Is Dubai near South Africa?
In terms of distance, Dubai and South Africa are separated by 6812 kilometers. The road distance between the two points is 11546 kilometers. … South Africa is 2 hours behind Dubai in terms of time.
Is Qatar part of UAE?
The ties between Qatar and the United Arab Emirates are referred to as Qatar–United Arab Emirates relations (UAE). Both nations have a maritime border and are located in the Persian Gulf area, which is dominated by Arabic speakers. They are both members of the Gulf Cooperation Council.
What are the 7 countries of UAE?
Initially composed of six emirates (Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al-Quwain, and Fujairah), the United Arab Emirates was established as a federation in December 1971. The seventh emirate, Ras Al Khaimah, was admitted to the federation in 1972. The capital city of the United Arab Emirates is Abu Dhabi, which is situated in the biggest and wealthiest of the seven emirates.
Is Dubai a country or a state?
|Country||United Arab Emirates|
|Founded by||Ubaid bin Saeed and Maktum bin Butti Al Maktoum|
Is Dubai in Afghanistan?
Dubai is located in the United Arab Emirates at a longitude of 55.33 degrees and a latitude of 25.27 degrees. Afghanistan is a country in Afghanistan that can be found in the latitude of 34.53 and the longitude of 69.17.
Is Dubai the richest country in the world?
Dubai began shipping oil in 1969, and it was one of the United Arab Emirates’ seven emirates by 1971, when it gained independence from the United Kingdom. A GDP per capita of $57,744 makes the UAE the third-richest country in the world, behind only Luxembourg and Qatar, which are both ranked first and second, respectively.
How many states are in Dubai?
There are seven separate city-states that make up the United Arab Emirates: Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Umm al-Qaiwain, Fujairah, Ajman, and Ra’s al-Khaimah. The capital of the UAE is Abu Dhabi.
Who controls Dubai?
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum is the ruler of Dubai. Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum is the ruler of Dubai at the present time.
He shares the same titles as his predecessor, Sheikh Maktoum bin Rashid Al Maktoum, in addition to serving as Vice President and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates. His education in the United Kingdom prepared him to participate in the day-to-day operations of his own nation, which he did.
What language do they speak in Dubai?
Arabic The Arabic language is the official language of the United Arab Emirates. Modern Standard Arabic is taught in schools, and the majority of native Emiratis speak a dialect of Gulf Arabic that is largely comparable to that spoken in neighboring nations, such as the United Arab Emirates.
Is Dubai safe for Americans?
The quick answer is that sure, it is possible. For Europeans, notably Americans, Dubai is a secure haven. Despite the fact that Dubai is a Persian Gulf oasis that tourists rated as one of the safest cities in the world in 2020, it is necessary for westerners to be aware of local laws and traditions while visiting the country.
Is Dubai on the red list?
Answer: Yes, in the simplest form. For Europeans, particularly Americans, Dubai is a safe destination to visit. Despite the fact that Dubai is a Persian Gulf oasis that tourists rated as one of the safest places in the world in 2020, it is necessary for westerners to be mindful of local laws and traditions while visiting the region.
Is Abu Dhabi by Dubai?
Located farther south, roughly an hour and a half away from Dubai, Abu Dhabi is a popular tourist destination (measuring from city center to city center). It is, in fact, the capital city of the United Arab Emirates, as well as the country’s second most populous metropolis.
What is the capital of UAE?
Dubai is a city in the United Arab Emirates, and it is the capital of the emirate of Dubai. In the country of Dubai, which has seven emirates, the emirate of Dubai is located on the south-east coast of the Persian Gulf and is the largest of them. …
|Coverage:||185 km x 185 km|
|Band combination:||7, 4, 2 (RGB)|
Is Dubai located in Saudi Arabia?
Dubai does not fall under the jurisdiction of Saudi Arabia. Dubai is the most populous city in the United Arab Emirates, with a population of over one million people. Dubai is located on the coast of the Persian Gulf in the United Arab Emirates. The Emirate of Dubai is bordered on three sides by the countries of Oman to the southeast, the Emirate of Sharjah to the northeast, and the United Arab Emirates to the south.
Do they have postcodes in Dubai?
List of zip codes and postal codes for Dubai and the United Arab Emirates. There is no place in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates that employs a zip code or postcode to deliver mail. If you are compelled to use a number, try 00000. Because all UAE mail is delivered to a PO Box, for example, “Somebody, PO Box 12345, Dubai, UAE,” there is some confusion.
Is Dubai north or south of the equator?
Distances between Dubai and other locations The city of Dubai is located 1,746.07 miles (2,810.03 kilometers) north of the equator, making it a part of the northern hemisphere.
Is UAE northern or southern hemisphere?
The United Arab Emirates is a nation in the Middle East that is located on the northern edge of the Arabian Peninsula, bordering the Gulf of Oman and the Persian Gulf. It is the world’s largest oil exporter. Geographically, it is located in both the Northern and Eastern Hemispheres of the Earth. It is bordered on the south and west by Saudi Arabia, and on the east by the Sultanate of Oman.
Is the UAE near the equator?
In the Middle East, the United Arab Emirates is a nation that is located on the north-eastern edge of the Arabian Peninsula, bordering the Gulf of Oman and the Persian Gulf.
It is one of the most populous countries in the region. Geographically, it is located in both the Northern and Eastern Hemispheres of the globe. Its southern and western borders are shared with Saudi Arabia, and its eastern boundary is shared with Oman.
Is Dubai a country?
Dubai is a city, not a country, in every way. The United Arab Emirates, sometimes known as the UAE, is, nonetheless, a country.
Who is the king of Dubai?
Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum is the ruler of Dubai.
|Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum|
|President||Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan|
|Preceded by||Position established|
|Emir of Dubai|
Who is rich Saudi or UAE?
Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum is the ruler of the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
|ARAB PER CAPITA INCOME|
Who is the king of UAE?
Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan (Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan) is the ruler of the United Arab Emirates.
|His Highness Khalifa Al Nahyan|
|Prime Minister||Maktoum bin Rashid Al Maktoum Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum|
|Preceded by||Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan|
|Ruler of Abu Dhabi|
Is Dubai in Asia or Africa?
In India, where exactly is Dubai located? Is Dubai in Africa or Not? Is Dubai in Asia? Is Dubai in Saudi Arabia? Is Dubai the capital of the United Arab Emirates? Is the United Arab Emirates in Asia? See more entries in the FAQ category.
Geography of Dubai – Location
Dubai is a city in the United Arab Emirates that is located on the Persian Gulf, to the northeast of the country. Dubai is the second most populous emirate in the world, with an urban area of 3885 square kilometers and a city area of around 35 square kilometers. However, with the addition of the man-made islands, such as the Waterfront, the three Palms, the World, the Universe, and Dubailand, as well as several other development projects now ongoing in the desert, the city is expected to double in size in the near future.
Located in the heart of Dubai, the Dubai Creek separates the city into two distinct regions: Deira and Bur Dubai.
Dubai Creek is a natural inlet from the Persian Gulf that is 15.2 kilometers long and around which the city’s trade evolved.
Dubai’s borders with Abu Dhabi in the south, Sharjah in the northeast, and the Sultanate of Oman in the southeast are shared with these other countries.
The line of the Tropic of Cancer passes across the United Arab Emirates, resulting in hot and sunny weather in Dubai. Summer temperatures in the Emirate average 25°C (77°F), with temperatures along the coast ranging from 12-15°C (53-59°F) and temperatures in the desert and mountains ranging from 5°C (41°F). At night, the temperature drops significantly, and places near the beaches see typical humidity levels between 50 and 60 percent. Dubai has extremely hot and humid conditions throughout the summer, with temperatures reaching the mid-40s.
When it rains in Dubai, it is uncommon and does not linger more than a couple of days on average.
During the course of a year, Dubai receives an average of five days of rainfall.
The equator crosses the United Arab Emirates, causing the weather in Dubai to be hot and sunny all year around. Summer temperatures in the Emirate average 25°C (77°F), with temperatures along the coast ranging from 12-15°C (53-59°F) and temperatures in the desert and mountains averaging 5°C (41°F). In the evenings, the temperature drops significantly, and the humidity ranges between 50 and 60 percent in coastal locations. Dubai has extremely hot and humid conditions throughout the summer, with temperatures reaching the mid-40’s.
When it rains in Dubai, it is uncommon and does not linger more than a couple of days on the ground.
During the winter, the weather is usually cloudy with brief gushes of rain and the occasional thunderstorm thrown in for good measure. The city of Dubai receives only five days of rain on average each year, according to official statistics.
Geography of the United Arab Emirates – Wikipedia
|Coordinates||24°N54°E / 24°N 54°E|
|Total||83,600 km 2(32,300 sq mi)|
|Coastline||1,318 km (819 mi)|
|Borders||total: 867 km (539 mi)|
|Highest point||Jebel Al Mebrah1,727 m (5,666 ft)|
|Lowest point||Persian Gulf0 m|
|Largest lake||Lake Zakher|
|Climate||arid; mild, pleasant winters; very hot, humid summers|
|Terrain||mountainous and barren desert covered with loose sand and gravel|
|Natural resources||petroleum, natural gas, marine resources|
|Natural hazards||haze, dust storms, sandstorms common|
|Environmental issues||limited natural freshwater resources are increasing dependence on large-scale desalination facilities|
|Exclusive economic zone||58,218 km 2(22,478 sq mi)|
Located in the Middle East and south-west Asia, bordering the Gulf of Oman and the Persian Gulf, between the countries of Oman and Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates enjoys a strategic location along the northern approaches to the Strait of Hormuz, a vital transit point for world crude oil. The country’s capital is Abu Dhabi. The United Arab Emirates is located between 22°50′ and 26° north latitude and 51° and 56°25′ east longitude. In the northwest, it has a border with Qatar, a 530 km (330 mi) border with Saudi Arabia on the west, south, and southeast, and a 450 km (280 mile) border with Oman on the southeast and northeast.
The land boundary with Qatar in theKhawr al Udaydarea has been the basis of a long-running conflict for decades (in fact, whether it even shares a land border with Qatar isin dispute).
As a result of disputed claims to several islands in the Persian Gulf, a lack of precise information on the size of many of these islands, and the fact that the majority of the country’s land borders, particularly those with Saudi Arabia, remain undelineated, it is impossible to determine the country’s precise size.
Ajman, the smallest of the emirates, has a land area of approximately 259 km2 (100 sq mi).
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) runs for more than 650 kilometers (400 kilometers) along the southern shore of the Persian Gulf. The majority of the coastline is made up of salt pans that reach well inland. An investigation of global remote sensing data revealed that the United Arab Emirates has 637km2 of tidal flats, placing it in the 40th position in terms of the size of tidal flats in the world. At addition toDubai, other ports have been dredged in Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and other locations. Dubai has the world’s biggest natural harbor.
- The smaller islands, as well as the numerous coral reefs and changing sandbars, pose a danger to shipping traffic.
- These northern emirates on the Persian Gulf and Gulf of Oman are a component of the Gulf of Oman desert and semi-desertecoregion, which includes the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, and Kuwait.
- The desert territory surrounding Abu Dhabi contains two significant oasis with sufficient subterranean water for permanent populations and agricultural production.
- Several years before leaving from the region in 1971, the United Kingdom drew internal borders among the seven emirates in order to avoid territorial conflicts that would jeopardize the foundation of the Federation of the Arabian Gulf States.
A number of enclaves were located in the Western Mountains, where five of the eighteen emirates claimed control over more than a dozen of them, creating the most convoluted borders.
The United Arab Emirates also stretches for around 90 kilometers (56 kilometers) along the coast of the Gulf of Oman, in a region known as theAl-Batinahcoast. The Western Hajar Mountains (Jibl Al-ajar Al-Gharb), which rise to a height of 2,500 meters (8,200 feet) in certain areas, divide the Al-Batinah shoreline from the rest of the United Arab Emirates. The Western Mountains begin at the UAE-Oman border on the Persian Gulf coast of the Ras Musandam (Musandam Peninsula) and stretch southeastward for approximately 150 km (93 mi) to the southernmost UAE-Oman border on the Gulf of Oman.
In several areas, the steep mountain slopes flow immediately down to the water’s edge.
Sand beaches may be found in the neighborhood of Fujairah, where the mountains do not extend all the way to the ocean.
The weather in the United Arab Emirates is normally quite hot and sunny, yet it may get very chilly at night. The warmest months are July and August, when average maximum temperatures on the coastal plain reach temperatures of more than 48°C (118.4°F). As a result of the higher altitude in the Western Hajar Mountains, temperatures are noticeably colder than in the rest of the region. Minimum temperatures in January and February often range between 10 and 14 degrees Celsius (50.0 and 57.2 degrees Fahrenheit).
However, the average annual rainfall in the coastal area is less than 120 mm (4.7 inches), although the yearly rainfall in some higher locations can approach 350 mm (11 inches) (13.8 in).
The region is prone to intense dust storms that can occur on an irregular basis and cause considerable visual impairment.
Flora and fauna
However, the weather in the United Arab Emirates is normally quite hot and sunny, however it may get very chilly at night. Coastal plain temperatures average over 48°C (118.4°F) in July and August, with average maximum temperatures reaching above that mark in July and August. As a result of the higher height of the Western Hajar Mountains, temperatures are significantly colder. Minuscule temperatures range between 10 and 14 degrees Celsius (50.0 to 57.2 degrees Fahrenheit) on average in January and February.
Coastal areas receive less than 120 mm (4.7 in) of annual rainfall on average, although highland areas receive more than 350 mm (11 in) on average (13.8 in).
Extremely intense dust storms can occur on occasion in the region, reducing visibility to dangerous levels. From 2004 through 2020, just four snowfalls were recorded at the Jebel Jais mountain cluster in Ras Al Khaimah, according to data that date back to 2003.
Area and land boundaries
- Land area: 83,600 km2 (32,300 sq mi)
- Water area: 0 km2
- Total area: 83,600 km2 (32,300 sq mi).
Land borders are defined as follows:
- Total distance: 1,066 kilometers (662 miles)
- Border countries: Oman (609 kilometers (378 kilometers)
- Saudi Arabia (457 kilometers (284 kilometers)
The length of the coastline is 1,318 kilometers (819 mi) Maritime claims include the following:
- The contiguous zone is 24 nautical miles (27.6 miles
- 44.4 kilometers)
- The continental shelf is 200 nautical miles (230.2 miles
- 370.4 kilometers) or to the edge of the continental margin. Exclusive economic zone: 200 nautical miles (230.2 kilometers
- 370.4 kilometers)
- Territorial sea: 12 nautical miles (13.8 kilometers
- 22.2 kilometers)
- Exclusive economic zone: 200 nautical miles (230.2 kilometers
- Exclusive economic zone
Extremes of elevation:
- The Persian Gulf is the lowest point at 0 meters
- The highest point is Jebel Al Mebrah at 1,527 meters (5,010 feet).
Resources and land use
- Arable land accounts for 0.5 percent of total land area, permanent crops account for 0.5 percent of total land area, permanent pasture accounts for 3.6 percent of total land area, forest accounts for 3.8 percent of total land area, and the remaining 91.6 percent is other land. In 2012, there was 923 km2 (356 sq mi) of irrigated land.
- 150,000,000 cubic metres (5.3 ten nine cubic feet) of sustainable water resources are available.
- 150,000,000 cubic metres (5.3 ten nine cubic feet) of sustainable water resources are available
- Biodiversity, Climate Change, the Kyoto Protocol, the Paris Agreement, the Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban, Desertification, Endangered Species, Hazardous Wastes, Marine Dumping, Ozone Layer Protection, Ship Pollution, and Wetlands are just a few of the topics covered. The Law of the Sea has been signed, but it has not yet been ratified.
- When measured in meters (6,345 feet), Jebel Jais is the tallest mountain in the UAE, however because its top is located in Oman, Jebel Yibir or Mebrah holds the distinction of being the highest peak.
- “Jabal Yibir” is an abbreviation. Dangerousroads.org. As of the 12th of February, 2019, ab”Geography of the United Arab Emirates, Landforms – World Atlas” was available. retrieved on 2017-03-27
- Abcdefghijklmnopqrstu “United Arab Emirates” is a country in the Middle East. The United Nations’ World Factbook. The Central Intelligence Agency will be closed on August 23, 2021. Archived from the original on September 1, 2021.:CS1 maint: url-status (link) Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzaaabacadaeafag is a portion of the text from this source, which is in the public domain
- Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzaaabacadaeafg Eric Hooglund and Anthony Toth are co-authors of this article (1994). “Geography of the United Arab Emirates.” Helen Chapin is a character in Metz (ed.). Country studies on the Persian Gulf states (3rd ed.). The Federal Research Division of the Library of Congress published this book in Washington, D.C., on pages 204–208. ISBN0-8444-0793-3.OCLC29548413. Text from this source is included in this article because it is in the public domain.:CS1 maint: postscript (link)
- Murray, N.J.
- Phinn, S.R
- DeWitt, M
- Ferrari, R
- Johnston, R
- Lyons, M.B
- Clinton, N
- Thau, D
- And Fuller, R.A. (2019). Tidal flats are described in terms of their worldwide distribution and course. Nature 565 (222–225): 222–225. “Gulf of Oman desert and semi-desert,” doi: 10.1038/s41586-018-0805-8
- “Gulf of Oman desert and semi-desert.” Terrestrial Ecoregions, World Wildlife Fund
- Nasouh Nazzal, World Wildlife Fund (2009-01-24). In Ras Al Khaimah’s Jebel Jais mountain cluster, there has been a lot of snow. Gulam News Agency (Gulam News Agency). On February 2, 2009, the original version of this article was archived. “Watch: Snowfall in the UAE, with temperatures dropping to -2.2 degrees,” according to a 2009-01-31 article. The Khaleej Times published an article on February 4th, 2017. Retrieved2017-02-05
Geographic coordinates of Dubai. Latitude, longitude, and elevation above sea level of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Latitude: 25°03′56′′, Longitude: 55°10′16′′ Latitude: 25°03′56′′, Longitude: 55°10′16′′ The elevation above sea level is 3 meters (nine feet).
Coordinates of Dubai in decimal degrees
Latitude: 25.0657000° Longitude: 25.0657000° Longitude: 55.1712800 degrees Longitude: 55.1712800 degrees Longitude: 55.1712800 degrees
Coordinates of Dubai in degrees and decimal minutes
Latitude: 25°3.942′ Longitude: 25°3.942′ Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 55°10.2768′ E.
UTM coordinates of Dubai
Zone 40 (UTM Coordinates)Reasting: 3155542.42801539Northing: 2773470.0426782 UTM Coordinates
Geographic coordinate systems
Northing: 2773470.0426782Reasting: 315542.42801539Easting: 315542.42801539
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Zone 40 of the UTM systemReasting: 315542.42801539Northing: 2773470.0426782 UTM Zone 40
What is the state/province ofDubai?
Best infopoint’s globe database has the answers to all of the queries that have been raised above and are linked to Dubai and the UAE. The answer to the first question isDubaiblongs, which corresponds to the state or province of Dubai. The second answer, which everyone should be familiar with for their general knowledge, is that Dubai is the capital city of the United Arab Emirates and Abu Dhabi is the capital city of the United Arab Emirates. Its ISO2 code is AE, and it uses the currency sign AEDas.
Dubai’s latitude and longitude coordinates are 25.06570000 and 55.17128000, respectively.
|Country Name||United Arab Emirates|
|Country Capital||Abu Dhabi|
|Country Phone Code||971|
|Total States of Country||7|
|Total Cities of Country||39|
Distance between Texas and Dubai is 13233 KM
Texas is located in the United States of America at latitude 31 and longitude -100. Dubai is located in the United Arab Emirates at a longitude of 55.33 degrees and a latitude of 25.27 degrees.
Distance between Texas and Dubai
It is 13233 kilometers (kilometers) and 893.74 meters in total distance between Texas and Dubai while traveling in a straight line. The distance between Texas and Dubai is 8223.2 miles (or 12243.2 kilometers). The distance between Texas and Dubai is a straight line distance; however, because to the curvature of the road, the actual travel distance between Texas and Dubai may be greater or vary.
Time Difference between Texas and Dubai
Texas universal time is -6.6666666666667 hours behind the Eastern Standard Time. The difference between Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) and Dubai universal time (DUT) is 3.6886666666667 hours. In decimal hours, there is a time difference between Texas and Dubai of -10.355333333333. Please keep in mind that the time in Texas and Dubai is calculated using the local UTC time of the respective cities. It may differ depending on the country standard time, local time, and so on.
Texas To Dubai travel time
Texas is approximately 13233 kilometers distant from Dubai, and if you drive at a constant speed of 50 kilometers per hour, you would be in Dubai in 264.68 hours.
Your Dubai journey time may vary based on the speed of your bus or train, as well as the mode of transportation you choose.
Texas To Dubai road map
Dubai is located on the west coast of the United States, close to Texas. The indicated westward heading from Texas is merely a best-guess estimation. According to the Google map provided, the blue color line denotes the direction in which road access to Dubai is available. The travel map to Dubai includes information on hotels, tourist attractions and picnic areas along the way as well as gas stations and numerous religious sites. In case the provided Google map does not allow you to see all of the locations that you expect to see, you may examine street maps and local landmarks by visiting our comprehensive map here.
Texas To Dubai driving direction
The driving directions provided here will assist you in reaching Dubai from Texas. The straight line distance between us and the google location may be different.
Travel Distance from Texas
The driving directions provided here will help you get to Dubai from Texas. There may be a difference between our straight-line distance and Google Distance.
- Between Texas and Afghanistan is a long distance. between Texas and Africa in terms of distance
- The distance between Texas and Alabama between Texas and Alaska in terms of distance
- Between Texas and Amsterdam
- Distance between Texas and Amsterdam
- Between Texas and Antarctica
- Distance between Texas and Antarctica Texas and Argentina are separated by a long distance. the distance between Texas and Arizona length of the distance between Texas and Arkansas Texas and Atlanta are separated by a long distance. the distance between the states of Texas and Austin between Texas and Australia in terms of distance
- The distance between Texas and the Bahamas the distance between Texas and Bahrain between Texas and Bangalore in terms of distance
- Texas and Belgium are separated by a long distance.
Travelers and visitors are welcome to write more travel information about Texas and Dubai.
- It might be a past travel experience between Texas and Dubai that you want to share. There are several modes of transportation available to get to Dubai, including train routes, bus routes, plane routes, and cruise routes. Listed below are tourist destinations and other significant locations along the roads between Texas and Dubai. About the journey to Dubai, you may get information on hotels and restaurants. Photos taken in Texas and Dubai, or while on the road
- Requests for travel information and other pertinent information pertaining to this website are welcome.