Tickets to the Dubai Frame cost AED 50 for adults and AED 30 for children. Tickets are free for children under the age of 3 and people over the age of 60.
- Dubai Frame is open daily from 9am to 9pm. You can purchase tickets at the gate (in the coming weeks you’ll be able to book tickets online or using an app, but right now it’s the old-fashioned way using paper tickets). Tickets cost Dhs50 for adults, Dhs20 for children, with free entry for children under three and disabled visitors.
Is it worth going to Dubai Frame?
First Time Visit to The Dubai Frame. Been to nearly all the Dubai attractions including the Burj Khalifa, and this one is definitely great value for money. compared to 1,600 dirhams up the burj Khalifa, Better View, Smaller queue, more interesting event by far. Highly recommended.
Is Dubai Frame made of gold?
More than 15,000 square metres of gold-coloured stainless steel covers Dubai Frame, which incorporates a ring design inspired by the Expo 2020 Dubai logo. Dubai Frame’s rectangular design was inspired by the ‘golden ratio’ of 1.618, which many architects and artists believe forms an ideal structural balance.
How long can you stay in Dubai Frame?
Well, it is very individual as how much time our guests spend in Dubai Frame, but we would recommend you to consider approximately 1 hour and half for exploring this unique monument. We wish you amazing encounters at Dubai Frame. over a year ago. I would say an hour is enough.
Who built Dubai Frame?
The winner was the Mexican architect Fernando Donis from over 900 competitors. His design, “The Dubai Frame”, was built later and opened in 2018, but Donis claims to have received neither a contract nor remuneration, apart from the prize money.
How thick is the Dubai frame?
Dubai Frame construction The final slabs of the structure had a thickness of 1.4m and were cantilevered by 3.5m on the outer side of the towers to support the weight of the 3,000t skybridge.
How much is the entrance fee in Dubai Miracle Garden?
Dubai Miracle Garden Ticket Price For adults it is AED 55 (INR 1112.94), for children from age 3 to 12 it is AED 40 (INR 809.41), and there is no entry fee for children below 3.
What is the entry fee for Miracle Garden?
Here is a rundown of the Dubai Miracle Garden entry fee for adults and children: Adults (12 and above): AED 55 (Aged 12 and above) Children (3 to 12 years): AED 40 (Aged 3 to 12) (ID required) Children below 3: Free of charge (ID required)
Can we go inside Dubai Frame?
The Dubai Frame has a stand-out structure, made out of 2,000 tonnes of steel, and captures the city in a colossal-sized frame, Visitors can actually go inside and up to the bridge of The Dubai Frame, overlooking Zabeel Park.
How many floors does the Dubai Frame have?
The 50-storey structure, constructed from glass, steel and aluminium, is positioned so that landmarks of modern Dubai are seen when looking from one side and the older parts of the city from the other.
What is Burj Khalifa height?
Its rectangular design was inspired by the “golden ratio” of 1.618, which architects and artists are said to believe forms an ideal structural balance. Inside the 48-storey structure, there is a sky deck, which an elevator will take you to in 75 seconds, and exhibitions that tell the city’s story.
How do you get into the Dubai Frame?
The Dubai Frame is included in the iVenture Dubai Unlimited Attractions Pass and the iVenture Dubai Select Pass. If you’ve purchased any of the two, you just need to book a slot for the time you’d like to enter the Dubai Frame and walk in.
What is the best time to visit Dubai Frame?
The best time to visit Dubai Frame is in the morning and during sunset. You can expect overcrowding during the weekends, but this can be avoided if you visit on weekdays, when there are fewer visitors.
How can I buy tickets for Dubai frame?
How do I buy a ticket? You can buy tickets at the main park entrance, through Dubai Frame website or Dubai Frame application. You will receive a confirmation upon booking your tickets, a ticket barcode will be sent to you after filling out your data, you can also print your ‘ e-ticket ‘ page and submit it on entrance.
Every day of the year, including weekends and holidays, Dubai Frame is open for business. Visiting hours may differ throughout the holy month of Ramadan, as well as on weekends, holidays, and public holidays. Hours of operation are from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Free Tickets for the Following Events:
- Children under the age of three years
- Determined individuals and two companions
- Adults pay AED 50
- Children (3-12 years) pay AED 20
- Infants (under 3 years) pay nothing
- People of determination and up to two companions pay nothing.
If you have purchased tickets for persons of determination, please come to our ticketing desk to get the companion ticket issued to you (Max pax 2 companion).
- Pets are not permitted
- Smoking is not permitted
- Food and beverages are not permitted. Keep your balance and avoid leaning or climbing over the railing. Toys and sharp instruments are not permitted on the premises. It is necessary to consider appropriate attire. It is forbidden to touch or remove any of the items on display during exhibits. Do not sit on the railing or place youngsters on it. At all times throughout the visit, children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an accompanying adult. GATE 4 Counter is the only location where large bags and strollers are permitted.
21°cMorning 19°cAfternoon 18°c Night
Saturday, February 12, 2022 is a Saturday.
on February 12, 2022 (Saturday).
- Dubai Frame Height
- What to Expect
- Where to Go
- Why Go
- Dubai Frame Height
After opening its doors to the public in January 2018, Dubai Frame has swiftly established itself as one of the most popular tourist attractions in Dubai and the United Arab Emirates. A visit to the Dubai Frame will undoubtedly be worthwhile if you’re seeking for an entertaining way to spend your weekends in Dubai and haven’t previously done so. If you’ve come to this page in search of information on the activities, operating hours, and ticket pricing for this renowned Dubai attraction, you’ve arrived at the correct location.
The following is a comprehensive tour to this magnificent frame in Dubai.
Dubai Frame Height
A stunning gold cladding inspired by the Expo 2020 emblem decorates the Frame in Dubai, which is elaborate and imposing. This landmark attraction in Dubai, which towers 150 metres tall and 93 metres wide, is a must-see for anybody visiting the city. The Dubai Frame’s 492 ft height gives it one of the greatest vantage points in the city, providing breathtaking views of both old and new Dubai. In addition to having 15,000 square metres of gold cladding that features the ring shape used in the Expo 2020 Dubai emblem, it is the largest picture frame on the planet and now holds the world record for the largest frame in the world, according to the Guinness Book of World Records.
This landmark frame in Dubai was created by Fernando Donis, who entered the design into the ThyssenKrupp Elevator International Award competition and was selected as the winner out of 926 ideas.
What can you expect when visiting the Dubai Frame?
The Dubai Frame will make you feel as if you have entered a time machine when you visit it. The Frame transports you through three different time periods in the United Arab Emirates — the past, the present, and the future. Consider the three distinct sections that can be found at Dubai Frame in further detail.
The Past – old Dubai gallery
Beginning on the mezzanine floor, you will be guided through a multimedia display that will include 3D projections and special effects to present you with a multi-sensory experience of Old Dubai. You will be able to witness all of the components of the Emirati customs and legacy, as well as how the city has developed from a small fishing hamlet to one of the most affluent and metropolitan locations on the planet throughout your visit.
The Frame Dubai towers 48 stories above the city and is the tallest structure in the world.
Present Dubai – UNINTERRUPTED VIEWS OF OLD AND NEW DUBAI
The rapid elevator will transport you to the Sky deck, which portrays Present Dubai, once you have completed your tour of Old Dubai. The journey will take just 47 seconds and will take you to the Sky deck in only 47 seconds. A 360-degree unobstructed view of both Old Dubai and New Dubai is available from this vantage point, which also provides a glimpse of all the residential neighborhoods of Old Dubai. Aside from that, you’ll get to see the New Dubai side, which includes views of the famed Burj Khalifa in Downtown Dubai as well as vistas of residences in Business Bay.
It is at this level that you will find a plethora of interactive screens that you can use to identify the many buildings that can be viewed from the Sky deck and to snap a selfie that will be shown on the ‘Dubai Moments Wall’ at this Dubai attraction.
THE FUTURE DUBAI GALLERY
After you have finished your tour of the Sky deck, you will be transported back to the mezzanine floor, where you will be guided through a tunnel that combines unique lighting and sound effects to give you a glimpse of what Dubai will look like in 50 years. With brilliant colors and dynamic projections, you will get the sensation of being transported to Dubai Future, as though you are actually in a real-life “time vortex.” Once you have completed the three steps, you will be taken to the souvenir shop, where you can choose to purchase a keepsake if you so like to.
GENERAL INFORMATION – Tickets and timings for Dubai frame
Hours of Operation: The Frame is open from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. every day of the week. The greatest time to see The Frame is during the daytime, when you will be able to appreciate the magnificence of the city. If you are visiting during the evening hours, try to arrive before sunset so that you may take in some amazing sunset views from the 360-degree viewing platform. It is open throughout the year, including weekends and public holidays, making it the ideal spot to visit in Dubai for any vacation or business trip.
If you want to visit the park as well, it is recommended that you double-check the Zabeel Park opening and closing times, since they may change from those in the frame.
to 11 p.m.
Dubai Frame Tickets
- For adults, the admission fee to Dubai Frame is AED 50, while children between the ages of 3 and 12 are charged AED 20. Children under the age of three, as well as persons of determination with two companions, are admitted free of charge to the Dubai Frame. With the price of your Dubai Frame ticket, you’ll also get free admission to Zabeel Park.
For those interested in purchasing tickets to Dubai Frame, you may do so online or at the desk.
When looking for additional packages that feature free Dubai Frame tickets, the Dubai Pass is a good choice because it includes free access to the frame. Additionally, the price of Dubai Frame tickets through applications like as Groupon and Cobone may be less expensive than the regular price.
Dubai Frame Location
In Zabeel Park, the Frame is located at Gate 4 (also known as Stargate), about a 10-15 minute walk from the Karama residences. The park has lots of parking for those arriving by vehicle, and if you intend to take public transportation, the Al Jafiliya Metro Station (on the Red Line) is a short walk away, bringing you right to the park. Due to the fact that the Frame is located in one of Dubai’s most famous parks, taking a cab is also a viable option. If you are arriving by bus from Al Ghubaiba bus station, the most convenient method to get to Dubai Frame is to take bus number 29 to Dubai Frame.
So Should you visit?
This attraction, which functions as a photo frame for Dubai, is one of the most recent and most popular tourist attractions in the city. YES! The Frame is a major location in the United Arab Emirates and one of the city’s newest attractions. In addition to seeing the UAE’s shift from the past to the future and visiting an architectural marvel, it’s the great weekend activity to do with your friends and family to get away from it all. Just keep in mind that you will be subjected to a security check when you enter the Frame, so don’t bring anything too bulky with you to guarantee a smooth experience throughout your visit.
- Dubai Frame Hours: Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Dubai Frame is located at Gate 4 of Zabeel Park
- Dubai Frame is a public art installation. Tickets are AED 50 for adults and AED 20 for children aged 3 to 12 (adults only). Children under three years old and individuals of determination, as well as two companions, are admitted free. The closest metro station near the Dubai Frame is Al Jafaliya Metro Station
- You may get additional information by calling the 800900 information line.
All of the information regarding the newest Dubai attraction has been provided in one convenient place for your convenience. If you’re searching for some additional locations to visit with friends and family, Dubai Safari Parkis a fantastic attraction to check out. Alternatively, if you’re looking for something that’s not too expensive, check out these free things to do in Dubai. Have you ever been to The Frame in Dubai? If not, you should go. Please share your thoughts in the comments box below, and remember to subscribe to MyBayut for all the latest news and information about the UAE.
Dubai Frame – 2022 All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go (with Photos)
SaadSeeb Islamabad is the capital of Pakistan. Contributions totaled 2,899 January in the next year, 2022 In the park, the ticket desk is located at the entrance gate, and after a short walk, we arrived to the frame. The lines for the elevator were really congested and in an absolutely confined space, which made us feel rather uncomfortable during these Corona moments. We went at dusk so that we could see both the daytime and nighttime views. There wasn’t much of a view from here. There were enormous lineups for the lift to take us back to the bottom floor once more.
There are considerably more worthwhile endeavors to devote one’s time and resources to.
Note: We’ve been to a lot of observation decks in a lot of different places, but this one was definitely a one-of-a-kind construction that was also intriguing to look at from an architectural point of view.
Feb 2022FamilySimple and straightforward purchased tickets online – very organized liked it completely- a must see – fantastic for photos – walking on the glass floor is really amazing Written on the 8th of February, 2022 This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and does not reflect the views and opinions of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review, and we hope you will visit us again and suggest Dubai Frame to all of your friends and family members.
- Sincerely, DF TEAM (Defense Forces) The following response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and does not reflect the views of TripAdvisor LLC.
- It was simple and hassle-free to get out of the hotel, and the scenery and atmosphere were excellent.
- Thank you so much for your assistance.
- Greetings, Zaved Sayyed.
- We look forward to seeing you again here at Dubai Frame.
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Waqar iDubai, United Arab Emirates Contribution No.
Written The date is February 5, 2022.
Thank you for your prompt answer; we are delighted to have provided you with exceptional service and look forward to having you again here at Dubai Frame in the future.
Friends, it’s February 2022.
projects, and we weren’t disappointed in the least.
For 50 AED, this is a fantastic deal.
It’s also worthwhile to put yourself through the exam!
Sincerely, Written by the DF TEAM The 7th of February in the year 2022 This response reflects the subjective view of the management representative and does not represent the official position of TripAdvisor LLC.
Written on the 2nd of February, 2022 This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and does not reflect the views and opinions of TripAdvisor LLC.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone here at Dubai Frame and hope to see you soon.
This response reflects the subjective view of the management representative and does not represent the official position of TripAdvisor LLC.
50 Aed It was a lot of fun playing my version of Squid Games on the glass walkway.
If you’re on a tour bus, you’ll have plenty of time to do the task in less than an hour.
That is something I am looking forward to.
January in the next year, 2022 Couples pay AED52.50 on the day of arrival.
On the way up and down to the top, the view from the elevator is spectacular.
When you enter into one of the three parts of white floor, transparent glass is seen beneath your feet.
A gift store is located near the exit on the ground level and sells souvenirs.
There are also a large number of taxis available in the parking lot outside.
Written on the 23rd of January, 2022 This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and does not reflect the views and opinions of TripAdvisor LLC.
Thank you for taking the time to visit us and for referring Dubai Frame to others through our website.
I am, respectfully, yours sincerely, DUBAI FRAME TEAM (Dubai Frame Team) Written on the 24th of January, 2022 This response reflects the subjective view of the management representative and does not represent the official position of TripAdvisor LLC.
Tickets were aed 50, and in my opinion, they were well worth the money spent on them.
On the approach to the elevator, you’ll travel through a corridor that holds information on Dubai’s past; it’s a well-designed and informative walkway.
For those who are terrified of heights, there are two lengthy lengths of glass flooring that you may walk across (you are not permitted to sit or sleep on them), and it can be pretty frightening!
In the evenings, the outside gardens are a wonderful place to sit and take in the views of the frame illuminated by blue light.
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and does not reflect the views and opinions of TripAdvisor LLC.
With heartfelt greetings from Dubai Frame, we want to express our gratitude for stopping by and for taking the time to provide such positive comments.
I am, respectfully, yours sincerely, Written by the DF TEAM The 21st of January in the year 2022 This response reflects the subjective view of the management representative and does not represent the official position of TripAdvisor LLC.
After receiving the ticket via email, our visit was smooth, enjoyable, and most significantly, we were able to avoid waiting in the large line.
Written on the 16th of January, 2022 This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and does not reflect the views and opinions of TripAdvisor LLC.
Thank you very much for your outstanding review; we are thrilled to have received your comment and look forward to welcoming you back to Dubai Frame in the near future.
I am, respectfully, yours sincerely, Written by the DF TEAM The 18th of January in the year 2022 This response reflects the subjective view of the management representative and does not represent the official position of TripAdvisor LLC. Results are being displayed. 1-10of1,835
Dubai Frame – Tickets, Prices, Timings, Location Map
SaadSeeb Government of Islamabad, Pakistan. contributions totaling 2,899 dollars January of the following year (2022). It took us a little while to get there because the ticket booth was at the park’s entrance gate. Once we got there, it was extremely crowded in an absolutely enclosed space that made us feel uncomfortable during these Corona times. At dusk, we went to see both the day and night views of the area. Not much of a view could be had. The lift back to the ground floor was once again backed up with people.
- You could be spending your time and money on far more worthwhile endeavors.
- Note: We’ve been to a lot of observation decks in a lot of different places, but this one was definitely a one-of-a-kind structure that was also interesting to look at from an architectural standpoint (p.s.
- Feb 2022FamilySimple and straightforward purchased tickets online – very organized enjoyed it completely- a must see – great for photos – walking on the glass floor is simply incredible.
- Thank you for your time and consideration.
- Hopefully, we’ll be able to welcome you all very soon!
- The following response represents the subjective opinion of the management representative and does not represent the position of TripAdvisor LLC.
- It was simple and hassle-free to get out of the hotel, and the view and atmosphere were both excellent and relaxing.
Br Zaved Sayyed (also known as Br Zaved Sayyed) 7th of February, 2022 (written) Tripadvisor LLC does not endorse the content of this review, which is the subjective opinion of a member.
It is greatly appreciated that you took the time to express yourself and provide such positive feedback on our products and facilities.
I am, with all due respect, yours devotedly.
Written a date in 2022 of the 9th of February Rather than representing TripAdvisor LLC’s position, this response represents the subjective view of the management representative.
You guys are fantastic; everything is smooth and simple to use, and the app is extremely helpful.
Tripadvisor LLC does not endorse the content of this review, which is the subjective opinion of a member.
I am, with all due respect, yours devotedly.
Friendship Month is February 2022.
projects, and we weren’t disappointed in the least.
Both my wife and I are afraid of heights, but we found the experience to be thoroughly enjoyable.
The following review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and does not reflect the views or opinions of TripAdvisor LLC.
Thank you very much for your wonderful review; we are delighted to have received your comments and look forward to seeing you again here at Dubai Frame in the near future!
Rather than representing TripAdvisor LLC’s position, this response represents the subjective view of the management representative.
contribution from one individual Jan 2022While this location is generally pleasant and well-organized, I recommend visiting during non-peak hours because it was really packed when I arrived at 5 p.m.
Please accept our thanks for your advice, which we believe will be of assistance to our clients who are considering a visit to Dubai Frame.
Sincerely, WRITTEN BY THE DF TEAM on the 10th of February in the year 2022 Rather than representing TripAdvisor LLC’s position, this response represents the subjective view of the management representative.
50 Aed Playing Squid Games on the glass walkway was a lot of fun for me.
Even if you are on a tour bus, it will take less than an hour to complete the task.
Please accept our warmest welcomes from Dubai Frame, and please accept our sincere appreciation for your visit: your wonderful review and thoughtful remarks are greatly appreciated, and we look forward to welcoming you again again soon.
I am, with all due respect, yours devotedly.
January in the next year (2022).
The line was short, and I was able to get in without waiting at all.
There was plenty of space to roam about because it was a quiet day when we went.
From the summit, you can see for miles around, including the surrounding countryside.
The parking lot outside has a large number of taxis available as well.
On January 23, 2022, a letter was written Tripadvisor LLC does not endorse the content of this review, which is the subjective opinion of a member.
Your outstanding rating and prompt reaction have been greatly appreciated, and we look forward to having you back to Dubai Frame in the near future.
Groupe de dessins de Dubai (Dirty Frames) Written on the 24th of January in the year 2022.
January in the next year (2022).
In my perspective, the ticket was well worth the aed 50 that I paid for the ticket.
As you make your way to the elevator, you’ll walk through a hallway that holds information on Dubai’s past; it’s a well-designed and informative passageway.
For those who are terrified of heights, there are two large lengths of glass flooring that you may walk across (you are not permitted to sit or sleep on them), and it can be rather intimidating!
During the evening hours, the outside gardens are a wonderful place to relax and take in the views of the frame illuminated by blue light.
Please accept my heartfelt greetings.
Your time and efforts are much appreciated, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
WRITTEN BY THE DF TEAM 2022-01-21 (Thursday, January 21) Rather than representing TripAdvisor LLC’s position, this response represents the subjective view of the management representative.
We arrived at the airport with less than an hour to spare.
Greetings and thanks for your assistance.
Please accept my heartfelt greetings from Astrophile29.
– I am, with all due respect, yours devotedly. WRITTEN BY THE DF TEAM on the 18th of January in the year 2022 Rather than representing TripAdvisor LLC’s position, this response represents the subjective view of the management representative. Results are displayed below. 1-10of1,835
All Your Dubai Frame Tickets Options (COVID-19 Update)
SaadSeeb City of Islamabad, Pakistan There have been 2,899 contributions. January of the year 2022 The ticket booth is located at the park’s entrance gate. After a short walk, we arrived at the frame, where the lines for the elevator were extremely long and in an absolutely enclosed space, which made us feel rather uncomfortable during these Corona times. We went at dusk so that we could see both the daytime and nighttime scenery. There wasn’t much of a view from the room. The lift back to the ground floor was backed up once more, resulting in long waits.
- There are far more worthwhile pursuits to devote one’s time and resources to.
- Written on the 11th of February, 2022.
- a must see – great for photos – a walk on the glass floor is simply amazing.
- This review represents the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and does not represent the opinion of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review, and we hope you will return and recommend Dubai Frame to all of your friends and family members.
- Sincerely, DF TEAM (Defense Forces Team) The following response represents the subjective opinion of the management representative and does not reflect the views of TripAdvisor LLC.
- It was simple and hassle-free to get out of the hotel, and the view and atmosphere were both excellent.
- Thank you so much for everything.
- This review represents the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and does not represent the opinion of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I am, with all due respect, yours faithfully, DF TEAM (Defense Forces Team) Written The date is February 9, 2022.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Waqar iDubai, United Arab Emirates, a single contribution The month of February 2022 Family You guys are fantastic; everything is seamless and simple to use, and the app is extremely helpful; when I ordered the items online, I received them in just 55 seconds, which is extremely quick service.
- Thank you for your prompt answer; we are delighted to have been of assistance and look forward to seeing you again here at Dubai Frame.
- Friends, it is February 2022.
- projects, and we were not disappointed in the least.
- Excellent value for the money @ 50 AED.
- It’s worth putting yourself through the same exam!
- Written on February 4, 2022.
- Thank you very much for your wonderful review; we are delighted to have received your comments and look forward to seeing you again at Dubai Frame.
dhyan Dubai is located in the United Arab Emirates.
The date of writing is February 2, 2022.
Thank you for your recommendations; we hope that they will be of use to our consumers who are considering a vacation to Dubai Frame.
Sincerely, DF TEAM COMMENTARY The 10th of February in the year 2022 This response reflects the subjective view of the management representative and does not represent the official position of TripAdvisor, LLC.
50 Aed I had a lot of fun playing Squid Games on the glass walkway.
If you are on a tour bus, you will have plenty of time to do the task in less than an hour.
Dear AndrewS5200, I am writing to express my gratitude for your time and consideration.
That’s something I’m looking forward to.
TripAdvisor LLC does not endorse or support the subjective opinions expressed by the management representative in this answer.
There was no waiting in line, and I was able to get right in.
Because it was quiet when we arrived, there was plenty of space to move about.
Excellent views of the surrounding surroundings are also available from the summit.
There are also a large number of taxis available in the nearby parking lot.
Written on the 23rd of January, 2022.
Greetings, Mrs Pud1!
Your outstanding evaluation and prompt reaction have been greatly appreciated, and we look forward to welcome you again here at Dubai Frame in the future.
This response reflects the subjective view of the management representative and does not represent the official position of TripAdvisor, LLC.
The admission was aed 50, and in my opinion, it was well worth the money.
On the approach to the elevator, you’ll travel through a corridor that holds information about Dubai’s past; it’s a really well-designed and engaging hallway.
It’s extremely unnerving if you’re terrified of heights to walk over the two lengthy lengths of glass flooring (you are not permitted to sit or sleep on them, though).
In the evening, the outside gardens are a wonderful place to sit and take in the views of the frame illuminated by blue light.
We appreciate you taking the time to read this and hope to see you again soon.
This response reflects the subjective view of the management representative and does not represent the official position of TripAdvisor, LLC.
After receiving the ticket through email, our visit was smooth, pleasurable, and most significantly, we were able to avoid waiting in the large queue.
Written on the 16th of January, 2022.
I am, with all due respect, yours truly, DF TEAM COMMENTARY The date is January 18, 2022. This response reflects the subjective view of the management representative and does not represent the official position of TripAdvisor, LLC. displaying the results 1-10of1,835
Safety Rules at the Dubai Frame
Here’s everything you need to know about the museum before you go:
- The Dubai Frame is currently taking reservations on its website. Please be sure you reserve your tickets in advance and on the internet
- Throughout the length of their visit, all guests are required to wear masks that totally cover their faces and noses. Observers should maintain a baseline level of social distance between themselves, which includes maintaining a minimum distance of 1.5 meters between themselves. The use of tobacco products is absolutely prohibited on the grounds. Large items of baggage and strollers are not permitted into the building. Free admission is provided to children under the age of three and to persons of determination, as well as to their two companions.
Dubai Frame Tickets
The Dubai Frame, which opened its doors in 2018, is one of the most recent additions to Dubai’s spectacular skyline. The Dubai Frame, a 150-meter-tall architectural monument in the city’s beautiful Zabeel Park, was designed to seem like a huge picture frame and gives breathtaking views of Dubai and the gulf beyond. The Dubai Frame is open to the public on a daily basis, and tickets may be purchased online. You will get priority access to the landmark with the Dubai Frame tickets, and you may visit it at any time of the day or night.
What is the Best Way to Purchase Dubai Frame Tickets
While it is possible to acquire your Dubai Frame tickets at the venue, we prefer that you purchase them online instead of at the box office. Tickets for this attraction are selling like hotcakes since it is so popular. If you purchase your tickets at the venue, you will be required to stand in a large line and wait for your time to be called. In order to ensure that you obtain the booking date of your choice, it is best to purchase tickets online and in advance. This is especially true if you are purchasing tickets for the Breakfast or City Tour options.
How to Skip the Line at Dubai Frame
Dubai Frame, one of the most prominent tourist attractions in the United Arab Emirates, continues to stand out for its distinctive architectural style and attracts a huge number of people on a daily basis. Despite the enormous lines, you may now take advantage of skip-the-line access by pre-purchasing your tickets online in advance of visiting. Alternatively, you may get a taste of the finest of the Middle East by booking an exclusive city tour package that includes stops at some of the region’s most intriguing sights, followed by a spectacular view of the city’s skyscrapers from the Dubai Frame observation deck.
2. Book your tickets in advance
Make sure you’re prepared. Before coming at the Dubai Frame, be sure to reserve your tickets for the date of your choice in advance. The e-ticket will be provided to you through email, and you will need to show it to the attraction’s staff before entering. You will save time by paying about the same amount of money and not having to wait in long lines as you would otherwise. To begin your one-of-a-kind experience, you may stroll up to the world’s largest photo frame and take a picture with it.
3. Experience more through combo tickets
If you’re new to the city or want to learn more about it, this is the experience you’ve been looking for. Beginning with a pick-up from the appointed meeting spot, your excursion will take you through some of the most mesmerizing attractions that the city has to offer. You will get the opportunity to view the Gold Souq, the Burj Al Arab, the Jumeirah, Lamer Beach, the Atlantis the Palm, and other attractions. Finally, the journey will come to an end at the Dubai Frame, from where you will be treated to an incredible panoramic view of the Dubai city.
4. Go early
Dubai Frame opens its doors every day at 9 a.m., which is when you can expect the least amount of traffic.
Spend more time in Dubai and discover more about the city’s history, including its past, present, and future. You can enter at any time during operation hours till 9 p.m. for a 30-minute period of time.
A visitor’s guide to Dubai Frame
Dubai now has a new national symbol, which was unveiled this week. Dubai Frame, which has been in the works for over ten years, finally opened its doors to the public in January 2018. The landmark, which is located in Zabeel Park, has not only been intended to “frame” some of the city’s most prominent structures when viewed from a distance, but it also gives amazing views of Dubai from the top of the 150-metre-high tower, which is positioned at the southern end of the park. What you may expect is as follows.
Dubai now has a new national symbol, which was formally unveiled on Tuesday. Dubai Frame officially opened its doors to the public in January 2018 after over a decade in the making. In addition to offering stunning views of Dubai from the top of the 150-metre-high structure, the monument, which is located in Zabeel Park, has been built to “frame” some of the city’s most recognizable structures when viewed from a distance. Listed below is what you may expect: To start the game, click here.
Dubai Frame is open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., seven days a week. To purchase tickets at the gate, you must use paper tickets (in the coming weeks, you will be able to book tickets online or through an app; for the time being, paper tickets will be accepted at the entrance). For adults, tickets are Dhs50, and for children, they are Dhs20. Children under the age of three and those with disabilities are admitted free of charge. Before you may enter Dubai Frame, you must first pass through a brief security check at the entrance.
AS WELL AS READ:Dubai Safari is now open; here’s what it’s like on the inside.
The “Dubai Frame Exhibition,” which chronicles the tale of how Dubai Frame came to be, is the first thing you’ll see when you arrive. After that, you’ll be led through a strange veil of mist to your destination. On the other side of the street is a cute small museum called the “Past Dubai Gallery,” which uses projections and multimedia displays to show visitors what Dubai was like in the past. It’s a really wonderful, fully immersive environment (but no photography is allowed at this point). You’ll be requested to wait for the next available elevator once you’ve strolled through the museum’s galleries.
The elevator is equipped with a glass panel, allowing you to take in the scenery as you near the top of the building.
At the top
A vast viewing gallery is located at the very top of Dubai Frame, from where you can enjoy panoramic views of the dazzling skyscrapers of Downtown to the south and the low-rises of Deira and Dubai Creek to the north. There are touchscreen screens that show you precisely what you’re looking at, as well as highlighting some of the city’s most significant sites, to make your experience more enjoyable. A new perspective on Dubai: View of the old part of Dubai (you can even see Sharjah in the distance): An impressive 25-square-metre translucent walkway that runs down the middle of the viewing gallery is undoubtedly its most impressive feature.
It’s a little intimidating at first, but you’ll be tap dancing over it before you know it. You’ll also discover two little booths selling sweets at the top of the stairs — Godiva Chocolates and the Japanese bakery Yamanote Atelier – on your way up.
You’ll get 20 minutes to take in the sights from the summit, after which it’ll be time to descend to the ground via the elevator on the opposite side of the mountain. After that, you’ll be treated to a breathtaking 3D presentation – the “Future Dubai Gallery” – that imagines the city 50 years in the future. Eventually, you’ll emerge into the Dubai Frame souvenir shop, where you can purchase mugs, t-shirts, and keychains with the Dubai Frame logo.
Is it worthwhile to invest in Dubai Frame? Absolutely. We can’t think of a better place in the city to have a better perspective of both the old and modern Dubai than this location. In addition to getting your bearings, it is an excellent spot to see exactly how diverse this city truly is. In addition, the museum is outstanding. Make sure you have at least an hour to take it all in before you go. Do you dislike heights? We assure you that it is not as horrible as it appears. Even though the glass walkway is only a minor component of the attraction, we strongly advise that you do so only for the unique experience.
A total of 2000 tons of steel were used in the construction of the frame, which also includes 2,900 square metres of laminated glass and 15,000 square metres of gold cladding. It was designed by award-winning architect Fernando Donis, who also designed Dubai’s Porsche Design Towers and the Dubai Renaissance Tower. The project was completed for a total cost of Dhs160 million and took three years to complete. – Follow us on Facebook to have the latest news about Dubai sent directly to your newsfeed.
Dubai Frame – Wikipedia
|Former names||Al Berwaz Tower|
|Location||Zabeel Park,Dubai,United Arab Emirates|
|Completed||1 January 2018|
|Opened||1 January 2018|
|Architectural||150 m (492 ft)|
|Roof||150 m (492 ft)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Fernando Donis, DONIS|
Located in Zabeel Park, Dubai, theDubai Frame (Arabic: ) is a prominent architectural structure. It holds the world record for the biggest frame ever constructed. While it has been referred to as “the biggest picture frame on the planet” by the British newspaper The Guardian, it has also been referred to as “the biggest stolen building of all time.” It was designed by Fernando Donis, who was also the winner of a design competition sponsored by the Government of Dubai. The designer claims that his intellectual property was stolen and that he was not given credit for the design as a result of this.
After being chosen as the winner of the 2009 ThyssenKrupp Elevator International Award out of 926 submissions, the design was implemented. To promote “the new face of Dubai,” participants from all over the globe were encouraged to create a symbol that would represent their country. It is located near the Star Gate of Zabeel Park and measures 150.24 meters (493 feet) in height and 95.53 meters (313 feet) in width. With its initial competition conducted in 1988, the ThyssenKrupp Elevator Architecture Award has grown to become an international architecture competition sponsored by one of the world’s major elevator businesses.
In the beginning, the jury comprised of 11 international architects, including a past and current head of the International Union of Architects (UIA) and the regional chairman of ThyssenKrupp Elevator, among others.
Donis’ design was finally chosen, and he was awarded a prize of AED 367329.70 ($100,000) for his efforts.
Instead of constructing a gigantic edifice, the concept called for the construction of a void of 150 meters by 105 meters, which would serve to frame the growth of Dubai’s history, present, and future. To become the edifice that glorifies the city while yet constraining it.
The Dubai Frame is made of glass, steel, aluminum, and reinforced concrete, with designs of the Expo 2020 emblem integrated in the outside facade. The Dubai Frame is located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is situated in such a manner that visitors can see emblematic landmarks of contemporary Dubai from one side of the building, while from the other side, they can see older portions of the city and the surrounding area. There is an observation deck spanning the top of the frame, with glass-bottomed floors that gaze down over 150 meters into the building’s main structure below it.
The Frame officially opened its doors in January 2018.
|This section needs to beupdated.Please help update this article to reflect recent events or newly available information.(March 2021)|
The Dubai Frame is made of glass, steel, aluminum, and reinforced concrete, with designs of the Expo 2020 emblem integrated in the outside face. The Dubai Frame will be completed by the end of 2020. It is situated in such a manner that visitors can see emblematic landmarks of contemporary Dubai from one side of the building, while from the other side, they can see older portions of the city and the surrounding region. In the center of the frame, an observation deck with glass-bottomed floors offers views down over 150 meters to the lower span of the structure.
‘The Frame’ officially opened its doors in January of this year.
- ‘Nereim, Vivian,’ they say (July 6, 2012). “Dubai in the foreground with a prominent skyscraper.” The National is a newspaper published in the United Kingdom. The original version of this article was published on November 25, 2015. Mariam M. Al Serkal’s article was retrieved on November 24th, 2015. (October 31, 2015). “Dubai Frame will be open to the public in the near future.” Gulam News Agency (Gulam News Agency). The original version of this article was published on November 24, 2015. Dubai Frame to be introduced to the public in the near future”, by Mariam M. Al Serkal (October 31, 2015), retrieved on November 24, 2015. The original version of this article was published on November 24, 2015. Obtainable on November 24, 2015
- Abcdefg Oliver Wainwright is a British author and adventurer (1 January 2018). Dubai Frame: The UAE’s latest strange landmark frames a debate, according to the New York Times. The Guardian is a British newspaper. The original version of this article was published on January 2, 2018. 2 January 2018
- Retrieved 2 January 2018
- The Dubai Frame was created by DONIS and was originally published on August 20, 2016. Welch, Adrian (2016-02-04)
- Retrieved on 2016-02-04 (29 Apr 2009). “ThyssenKrupp Elevator Architecture Award, 2009, Winners” is the title of the award. e-architect. The original version of this article was published on January 2, 2018. In the case of Donis v. DUBAI MUNICIPALITY et al., a federal civil lawsuit filed in the District of Columbia District Court with the case number 1:16-cv-02501, was obtained on January 2, 2018. Plainsite. This page was printed from the source on April 6, 2019. “Dubai Frame” wins the ThyssenKrupp Architecture Award, which was published on March 9, 2017. This article was originally published in the Khaleej Times. The original version of this article was published on 3 January 2017. “Dubai Frame: the city’s newest landmark takes shape,” according to a report published on February 4, 2016. The first of November, 2015, is Arabian Business. The original version of this article was published on November 24, 2015. “Thyssenkrupp Elevator Architecture Award 2009,” which was retrieved on November 24, 2015. Thyssenkrupp. The original version of this article was published on April 6, 2019. The “Thyssenkrupp Elevator Architecture Award” was announced on February 4, 2016. The Thyssenkrupp Elevator Architecture Award is given annually. Thyssenkrupp. The original version of this article was published on April 6, 2019. 4 February 2016
- Retrieved 4 February 2016
- Roberts and Jeff (May 12, 2009). “The ThyssenKrupp Elevator Architecture Award 2009” is given annually. Construction Week Online is an online publication dedicated to the construction industry. The original version of this article was published on 4 February 2016. 4 February 2016
- The architect claims that a trophy has been stolen as part of the expansion of Dubai’s skyline. abGoodman, Peter S. The New York Times is a newspaper published in New York City. The original version of this article was published on March 9, 2017. “DONIS architects,” which was retrieved on March 9, 2017. DONIS. This page was last modified on 19 August 2016, at 19:00. “Dubai Frame: Among the world’s top new attractions,” according to a report published on January 18, 2016. Emirates 24 hours a day, seven days a week, on the 14th of January, 2015. The original version of this article was published on December 26, 2015. “Dubai Frame: The contentious megastructure of the Emirate of Dubai opens its doors,” 5 January 2016. According to CNN, on the 15th of January, 2018. The original version of this article was archived on July 29, 2021. “Dubai Frame” will open to the public in January 2018, according to a report published on July 29, 2021. This article was originally published in the Khaleej Times. The original version of this article was published on December 15, 2017. Retrieved on November 23rd, 2017
- UAE Business Finder predicts that Dubai Frame will become the most visited place in the country. Obtainable on the first of November, 2016, on the 1st of January. Take your jaws off the floor! The previously unseen and stunning Dubai Frame has arrived. UAECentral.com on January 20, 2018
- Retrieved on January 20, 2018 A tour to Zabeel Park, Dubai’s newest landmark, which is now available to the public. TimeOutDubai.com. Obtainable on March 26, 2019
Coordinates: 25°14′08′′N55°18′01′′E / 25.23548°N 55.30034°E / 25°14′08′′N55°18′01′′E
Dubai Frame: Tickets (Price 2022)
Located in the heart of Dubai, the unique Dubai Frame provides amazing views out across the city, transporting you on a visual trip across time and space. Views to the north include the old districts of Dubai, while views to the south include the glitz and glam of the modern-day city, which is a treat for the eyes. Passports to one of the most unique viewing towers on the planet, your Dubai Frame tickets serve as your entry ticket. View the multimedia displays and take in the 360-degree vistas while you’re there.
How much do Dubai Frame tickets cost?
Visiting the Dubai Frame is a terrific opportunity to get a fresh perspective on the city without having to spend a lot of money. The following are the admission costs for Dubai Frame:
- Prices are as follows: Adults: 52.50 AED ($14)
- Children (3 – 12 years): 21 AED ($6)
- Children (under 3 years): free
VAT and booking costs are included in the prices. Your Dubai Frame tickets are valid for a single visit and get you entry to the exhibition galleries as well as the Sky Deck, where you can take in the breathtaking views. If you make your reservation through an online supplier such as the ones listed above, you may be able to skip the wait and enter the Dubai Frame right away. It costs 100 AED ($27) for adults and 50 AED ($15) for children to partake in the morning breakfast experience at the hotel.
Who is eligible for discounts?
People with disabilities or special needs are eligible to receive complimentary Dubai Frame tickets.
There is no price for the companion passes, which are available at the ticketing desk in pairs.
Are there any combined tickets or tours including Dubai Frame and other attractions?
You may save both time and money by purchasing your Dubai Frame ticket in conjunction with admission to other attractions during your visit to the city. You’ll be able to see a variety of attractions in a single day with little effort due to the convenient location.
- Combination visit to the Dubai Frame and the Dubai city tour: Visit significant sights such as the Dubai Museum, the Palm Jumeirah, and the Burj Khalifa before rising to the Dubai Frame to take in the views
- Tickets for the Dubai Frame and Aquaventure Waterpark: From atop the Dubai Frame, take in the sights of the city before hurling yourself down flumes at Aquaventure, the city’s favorite waterpark. Dubai Frame entry, which includes a city tour and a boat cruise: Enjoy a sightseeing expedition in the ancient city as well as a marina cruise before climbing to the top of the Dubai Frame for some selfies
- And Tickets to Dubai Frame, which includes afternoon tea at the Burj Al Arab: Get a bird’s-eye view of Dubai from Dubai Frame and indulge in delectable delicacies at the magnificent Burj Al Arab to make your visit even more memorable. Together with tickets to Laguna Aquapark and Dubai Aquarium, this exciting combination trip combines city panoramas, tropical fish, and thrilling water coasters for a memorable experience.
Should you book Dubai Frame tickets in advance?
Absolutely! When booking your Dubai Frame tickets, it’s usually a good idea to do it ahead of time to guarantee that you get the time and day of your choice. The Dubai Frame, one of the city’s newest attractions, is proving to be quite popular. When you book your tickets in advance, you’ll be able to discover the best deal on the Dubai Frame rate as well.
What will you see inside the Dubai Frame?
With a timeline that traces the evolution of the city from its modest origins to its grandeur now, Dubai Frame is a celebration of progress. This massive landmark, which rises 492 feet tall and is made of glass, steel, concrete, and aluminum, serves as an observation tower and provides some of the greatest aerial views of Dubai. The purchase of the Dubai Frame tickets includes a journey up one of the attraction’s sides via an elevator. You’ll begin your journey on the mezzanine level, where you’ll discover a multimedia display that recounts the city’s rise from fishing town to worldwide economic powerhouse.
Finally, you will emerge on the Sky Deck, where you will be able to take in the sights of the city from every angle.
During your visit to Dubai Frame, you may treat yourself to a delicious breakfast as an added bonus.
Where is the Dubai Frame located?
The Dubai Frame can be found at Zabeel Park, which is located in the middle of the city, between the new and ancient areas. You won’t be able to miss it because it’s just next to entrance gate number four. The quickest and most convenient method to travel to the Dubai Frame is to take the metro to Al Jafiliya station, where you will exit.
When is the best time to visit the Dubai Frame?
Throughout the year, the Dubai Frame is open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily. Timetables may differ on public holidays and during Ramadan. The most enchanting times to visit are at sunrise and dusk, when you’ll see the city lighted in a stunning way. Weekends can be crowded, so come during the week to avoid the crowds.
Which other attractions can be visited in Dubai?
- The Burj Khalifa, the Burj Al Arab Hotel, the Blue Mosque, and the Dubai Aquarium are all must-see attractions in Dubai.
- Book your Dubai Frame tickets online to get the best rates – and save money. It is recommended that you make reservations in advance because it is a popular attraction and the best slots fill up quickly
- Dress properly and conservatively according to local culture, exposing as little flesh as possible. Shorts, sleeveless shirts, and short skirts should be avoided. When visiting, children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. Inside the attraction, food and beverages are not permitted, and bulky bags can be stored at the Gate Four desk. Most customers want to schedule their visit for around one hour.
Dubai Frame Tickets – Save Upto 24%
If you are seeking for a more immersive experience, you may get a combo ticket that will allow you to visit other famous sites in addition to the Dubai Frame, such as the Dubai Aquarium. While these tickets may be more expensive than those that allow admission simply to the Dubai Frame, they will also provide you with preferential access to some of the most popular sights and activities in Dubai, making them a worthwhile investment.
These half-day trips are the most convenient alternative if you only have a limited amount of time in the city.
Why go for these tickets?
- Take advantage of privileged access to some of Dubai’s most popular sites and activities
- And With these Dubai Frame bundle tickets, you can save both time and money.
Profit from your visit to the City of Gold by stopping at some of the most intriguing sites that the city has to offer before making your way towards the world-famous Dubai Frame, which is a must-see.
- Combo Tickets for the Dubai Frame and the Burj Khalifa At The Top (Level 124125)
With these combo tickets, you may see two of the city’s most popular attractions at the same time: the Dubai Frame and the Burj Khalifa. Take advantage of timed entrance into the Dubai Frame, as well as a visit to the Burj Khalifa At The Top (Levels 124125). Combine two top attractions in the city into one ticket: the Dubai Frame and Burj Khalifa. These combo tickets will save you money on each of your visits. Entrance to the Dubai Frame and a visit to the Burj Khalifa At The Top are all scheduled at certain times (Levels 124125).
Your Guide To Dubai Frame Ticket Price, Timings, and More
It is likely that you are aware that Dubai is one of the most visited cities in the world, thanks to the large number of must-see tourist attractions in the city, among which the Dubai Frame is included. All of the pertinent information about Dubai Frame, including its ticket price, location (including driving directions), operating hours (including visiting hours), how to get there (including directions), and more, has been provided in this page.
Is It Worth Visiting the Dubai Frame?
Believe me when I say that a vacation to Dubai would be incomplete without a stop at the stunning Dubai Frame. The Dubai Frame is made up of two 150-meter-tall towers that are joined at the summit by a 93-metre-long bridge. Did you know that one million people came to Dubai Frame in its first year of operation? Along with the Burj Khalifa and the Burj Al Arab, it is regarded to be one of the most popular tourist sites in Dubai. It also bears the distinction of being the site of one of the world’s largest picture frames.
As a result, throughout your visit to this tourist site, you will get the opportunity to observe Dubai’s history, present, and future.
Dubai Frame Location
The Dubai frame is conveniently located in the city’s central business district and is simple to reach. It is located in Dubai near Zabeel Park gate 4 and is accessible by car.
In order to get the most out of your visit to Dubai Frame, be sure to indulge in Totoro Cake and take pictures with Dubai Frame in the backdrop, as demonstrated in the photo below.
How Does It look From Top Of Dubai Frame?
Photograph courtesy of @jollycanonico
Dubai Frame Timings
During the year, you may visit Dubai Frame at any time of day, including on weekdays, weekends, and even public holidays. During public holidays and the holy month of Ramadan, however, there may be a variation in the time schedule. Featured image courtesy of:@Flensshot@knearcq07@jruzzDay It is recommended that you visit Dubai Frame during the daytime hours if you want to take in the stunning views of the old and modern Dubai from the viewpoint known as the Dubai Frame. Evening The Dubai Frame may also be visited later in the evening if you want to view how the city seems from the top of the structure as the sun is setting, as the city is illuminated by golden rays that create a magnificent atmosphere.
I would recommend visiting Dubai Frame during the weekdays since there will be a lot of traffic on the weekends as people come with their families to take advantage of the low Dubai Frame ticket prices on the weekends.
Dubai Frame Ticket Price
According on the age of the guests, different ticket prices are charged for Dubai Frame. The prices are as follows:
- For adults, the fee is AED 50
- For children (3 to 12 years), the fee is AED 20
- For infants under 3 years, the fee is free
- For people of determination (with two companions), the fee is free.
Children under the age of three and partners accompanying individuals of determination, on the other hand, must purchase their tickets at the ticket counter.
Where To Buy Dubai Frame Ticket?
If you don’t want to let yourself down, you could purchaseDubai Frame tickets online from a discounts website like as Klook.com. The number of visitors to Dubai Frame is limited to a maximum of 200 individuals every hour, which is the maximum legal restriction. Tickets for the Dubai Frame, on the other hand, can be purchased directly from the Dubai Frame’s ticket counter.
How To Reach?
In the event that you are arriving by metro, the Al Jafiliya Metro Station is the closest station to the Dubai Frame. By foot, it will take around 15 to 20 minutes to travel from the metro station to Gate 4 of the Dubai Framework. In the event that you do not want to walk, you may take a bus from the metro station to the Dubai frame.
Things To Avoid During Your Visit
- It is not permitted to bring pets to Dubai Frame. You are not permitted to bring food or beverages with you. It is recommended that you leave toys at home if you are taking children with you because even those are not permitted. Any instrument with a sharp edge is not permitted
- It is not permitted to touch any of the artifacts on display at exhibits. It is mandatory for children under the age of 12 to accompany their parents during the visit
- Smoking is not permitted on the premises of the Dubai Frame
- Nonetheless, Do not sit on the railing, climb on it, or force your children to sit on it. Large bags should not be brought inside the store since you will be requested to leave them at the counter.
In the event that you have any queries concerning the Dubai Frame, please let me know. I would be delighted to respond to your question.
Dubai Frame Tickets
After all, why not? Its guests will be able to enjoy a spectacular museum, as well as a bright glass promenade at the bridge, interactive screens, panoramic elevators, and a variety of other attractions at the Dubai Frame. One may take in the beautiful view of the sunset from the top of the bridge, learn about Dubai’s historical significance through the museum, and take a stroll down the glass walkway to take in the shimmering beauty of the city. Curiously, the glass-built elevator to the Sky deck transports its passengers 48 storeys in less than a minute, or exactly 75 seconds, according to the manufacturer.
What are the dimensions of the Dubai Frame?
There is no other place on the planet like this huge man-made marvel in terms of size. The structure is 150 meters in height and 93 meters in width. The glass, gold-colored stainless steel, and high-quality aluminum used in the construction of this 50-story structure. Interestingly, a 116 sq meters switchable smart-glass panel has been installed on the ground floor, which can be switched between translucent and transparent modes. Dubai Frame was designed by award-winning architect Fernando Donis, who has already created two other remarkable structures in Dubai, notably the Dubai Porsche Design Towers and the Dubai Renaissance Tower, which are all now under construction.
What kind of things does the Dubai Frame showcase?
The primary goal of this magnificent edifice is to provide visitors with a gorgeous perspective of the City of Gold from the largest single frame possible.
- In the museum, visitors may see how Dubai has grown from a little fishing hamlet to an important international metropolis. It makes use of cutting-edge technologies while also displaying a diverse collection of historical images. At a height of 150 meters, the glass bridge provides a panoramic view of the extensive terrain around the place. With the use of a Vortex tunnel, you may experience the futuristic Dubai in an immersive exhibition named the ‘Future Dubai Gallery.’ The Glass Elevator: This elevator alone draws tens of thousands of visitors each day to the building. Visitors may reach the summit in under a minute thanks to the elevator’s incredible speed. The Souvenir Shop: After taking in the 360-degree panorama, you may pick up some lovely gifts from the stores and stock your home’s wardrobe with them. Dining: There are also several coffee shops and restaurants to satisfy the appetites of visitors to the area. It is possible to take a break and have a cup of coffee with your loved ones
Which are the iconic attractions that we can see from the Dubai Frame?
1. Dubai Glow Garden: It is a one-of-a-kind theme park located near the Dubai Frame that provides you with an experience of four amazing themes, each of which features sparkling colors and mind-blowing art. 2. Dubai Frame: It is a unique theme park located near the Dubai Frame that provides you with an experience of four amazing themes, each of which displays sparkling colors and mind-blowing art. The Ice Park, the Art Park, the Magic Park, and the Dino Park, all located inside the Dubai Glow garden, each offer a unique and amazing experience to visitors.
- Zabeel Park: This park, which is located in the heart of the city and contains a variety of distinctive components and characteristics, is a must-see.
- The park, which covers 52 hectares of land, is divided into three zones, each of which promises to be entertaining.
- Burj Khalifa: The world’s tallest structure, the Burj Khalifa is a technological marvel that symbolizes the intellectual essence and beating heart of Dubai.
- It is the tallest building in the world.
- The Dubai Mall and the Dubai Fountain are located on the base.
- Dubai Fountain: The Dubai Fountain, located on the man-made lake at Burj Khalifa, which covers an area of 12 hectares and is the largest fountain in the world, is the largest in the world.
- The patterns on the items are quite stunning, and the purchasers are completely captivated by them.
- Mozaic Art Gallery: This gallery features a diverse collection of artwork created by local craftspeople.
The work is a reflection of the artist’s enthusiasm for fine knowledge and attention to detail. Every piece of art tells a different story to its audience. This is an excellent destination to visit if you have an interest in art, as it has many wonderful works of art.
Is Dubai Frame open on weekends?
Yes, without a doubt. The Dubai Frame is open everyday from 9.00 a.m. to 8.30 p.m., Monday through Friday and Saturday and Sunday. After establishing itself as one of the most popular tourist sites in Dubai, millions of visitors, including families, honeymooners, single travelers, and cultural enthusiasts, have flocked to the city to see the city’s history, present, and future. Tourists are needed to buy their Dubai Frame tickets well in advance and to get at the location on time, as specified by the airline.
Are children also charged for entry in Dubai Frame?
Yes. Children under the age of 12 are not permitted to visit the Dubai Frame without paying an additional price. Children between the ages of 0 and 3 years old are allowed to enter without restriction. Children between the ages of three and ten are charged at the child fare rate. Adult fares are levied to children above the age of ten who are regarded to be adults and are therefore subject to the adult fare.
Is Dubai Frame worth visiting?
Fernando Donis, a Mexican architect, came up with the concept for the expert design. The design was chosen as the winner of the ThyssenKrupp Elevator Architecture Award, which was presented in November. It is the tallest and longest frame in the world, soaring over others at 150 meters in height and extending 95 meters in total length. It was intended for this awe-inspiring idea to frame the beautiful skyline of Dubai, rather than to add another structure to it. Through the frame, it is possible to view the older, more traditional city of Dubai blending with the futuristic metropolis of Dubai.
At the base of the structure, there is a museum that depicts the modernisation of Dubai, which was once a vast metropolis.
What all things do we need to carry in Dubai Frame?
It is recommended that you carry a high-definition camera with you so that you may take millions of amazing images of the magnificent vistas of Dubai and the genuine beauty of the architecture you encounter. Furthermore, you must have a valid photo ID with you at all times, simply for verification purposes. If you do not have it with you, you may not be permitted to enter the building. In addition, you should carry your sunscreen in order to avoid becoming sunburned from the heat, as well as your sunglasses, which will shield your eyes from the direct sun rays.
It makes it easier to wander over the floors with ease and take in the tranquil atmosphere.
What are the important things to remember while visiting Frame Dubai?
It is recommended that you bring a high-definition camera with you so that you may snap millions of amazing images of Dubai’s magnificent views and real architectural grandeur. Also required is a valid ID proof, which will be used solely for the purpose of verification. If you do not have it with you, you may not be permitted to enter the facility. Aside from that, you should carry your sunscreen in order to avoid becoming sunburned and a pair of sunglasses to shield your eyes from the sun’s rays directly.
After that, you can dress in clothing that is loose and comfy. In this way, you may move freely between floors and take in the serene atmosphere.
- Do not bring any food or beverages with you since it is against the rules. Large items and baby carriages are not permitted in the building. Pets are not permitted on the premises. Smoking is not permitted at the location or within the building. Keep your passport with you at all times because it will be necessary for verification. It is not recommended that pregnant women accompany the tour group. Children between the ages of three and twelve are charged according to the child fare. Please refrain from touching or grabbing any of the objects on display at exhibits.